[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 395030)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 133246293999.png - (320.59KB , 800x600 , Start.png )
395030 No. 395030 ID: 14a1d0

In days long past, demons roamed the earth, tormenting humanity. The Creator saw that his work was being undone by the wretched beasts and cast them into the Underworld, sealing them away for ten thousand years.
Now the seal is weakening and only the only the child born bearing the Mark of the Chosen may stop the ravenous demon horde and drive them back into the pit.

Now that child has been born. Is it a boy or a girl?
Expand all images
>>
No. 395031 ID: 7130a7

Girl!
>>
No. 395033 ID: d0d3fe

Boy-man.
>>
No. 395034 ID: e0877a

Boy
>>
No. 395035 ID: 865a6b

a boy that is really a girl that is really a boy that is really a girl.
>>
No. 395036 ID: 7c31d2

Boy
>>
No. 395037 ID: 49d4d7

It is a fightan' girl
>>
No. 395038 ID: cf49fc

Dude.
>>
No. 395041 ID: 673411

Hot-blooded Girl
>>
No. 395042 ID: ed57e8

GIRL
>>
No. 395047 ID: c4a1fc

Male for once. C'mon.
>>
No. 395048 ID: 4bdd79

Female.
>>
No. 395052 ID: d5ee6f

Neuter. Your kind reproduce by budding.
>>
No. 395054 ID: e75a2f

In terms of gender? Masculine
In terms of reproduction? None
>>
No. 395055 ID: c71597

It's a boy!
>>
No. 395056 ID: 14a1d0
File 133246684027.png - (427.93KB , 800x600 , Chosen.png )
395056

The Chosen is a girl named Iora. Trained by her town to fight the demons, she enters the warp in reality where the land of the living is being consumed by underworld.
No earthly weapons will affect the fiends. She must fight with her bare hands, unless she can find a weapon of supernatural origin to slay the beasts.

The periphery of the should be relatively safe for now. She may use it as a base camp for to further the rift.
>>
No. 395057 ID: c4a1fc

Hey, 7 voted for male, 6 for female, 1 for neuter! Also, what exactly are you supposed to do? Stay and protect? Go kill demons? What?
>>
No. 395058 ID: ed57e8

while weapons cannot harm them they may be able to distract. throw a dagger at them and they may flinch letting you get a solid blow it.

anyway since it's too late for that, start setting up the camp and making small traps, key would be to make loud enough noise that you can tell something is coming.
>>
No. 395059 ID: ed57e8

>>395057
that last vote for boy appeared literally exactly as the update. doesn't count. also
>>395031
>>395035
>>395037
>>395041
>>395042
>>395048
girl
>>395033
>>395034
>>395036
>>395038
>>395047
boy

6 girl 5 boy
>>395035
may have been confused by this one, which asks for a double reverse trap.
>>
No. 395061 ID: c4a1fc

>>395033
>>395034
>>395036
>>395038
>>395047
>>395054
I count 6.
(Below was ignored due to timing)
>>395055
>>
No. 395063 ID: ed57e8

the last one may of not been counted ether it was 5 minutes before the update. was probably already done and ready to post so he just posted.
>>
No. 395064 ID: c4a1fc

>>395063
True. Oh, well. I'm sure there's some kind of magic somewhere to fix that. Let's just stay as a girl for now.
>>
No. 395066 ID: ed57e8

so can you make a actual suggestion now instead of arguing about the vote?
>>
No. 395068 ID: d5ee6f

>>395056
Show us the mark.
>>
No. 395069 ID: cf49fc

>>395056
Oh bugger, I know where this is going. Can we get some earthly ARMOR? Some boots? A TENT?

Seriously, do our people DESERVE our protection? It's pretty blatantly obvious we're some kind of sacrifice to the demons.

"No Earthly Weapons will affect them. So strip naked, cover yourself in barbeque sauce, and go perform a singing and dancing routine about how stupid they are in front of the demons."

Seriously. Fuck our people. Let's ditch these bastards to the demons and go to Tijuana.
>>
No. 395070 ID: df803c

Girl with large breasts.
>>
No. 395071 ID: b766d0

Female
>>
No. 395072 ID: 14a1d0
File 133246884273.png - (418.09KB , 800x600 , Camp.png )
395072

Iora sets up a campfire to keep away any beasts while she ponders what to do. Saving the world is a vague goal and she is not sure how to accomplish that just yet. For now, exploring the surroundings and getting her bearings may be wise and she might get the opportunity to smite a few demons to get a feel for her destined calling in life.
>>
No. 395073 ID: affb00

>> 395056

Spontaneously turn into a man due to demonic magic.
>>
No. 395074 ID: ed57e8

take a flaming stick as a torch. throwing fire in the eyes is a great distraction for just about anything. will make it flinch letting you get a solid blow. so explore with burning stick.
>>
No. 395075 ID: 49d4d7

>>395056
Well, I figure you gotta set up where you gonna sleep for the night. Look for some wood so you can get a fire going. Also, what do you have with you right now? Any rations, any armour, anything?
>>
No. 395076 ID: cf49fc

>>395072
Welp. Since Tijuana apparently isn't an option anymore, I suppose we should get this over with.

Look behind that boulder behind you, create a perimeter, take stock of suitable local vines or easily woven branches, and think about the fact that any demons you may encounter might have thought to have a shield, or a sword, or a blunt stick with spikey bits on and how to avoid horrible death.
>>
No. 395077 ID: c4a1fc

>>395074
Sticks don't last long. You want to dip some rags in a slow-burning substance and then wrap it around the stick.
>>
No. 395078 ID: 49d4d7

>>395074
Well, that's a pretty decent idea. A weapon and a souce of light.
>>
No. 395079 ID: ed57e8

>>395076
if they are immune to all damage they wont bother with armor or shields, weapons maybe.
>>
No. 395080 ID: c4a1fc

>>395079
They aren't immune to all damage. Just all damage from non-magical, non-natural weapons.
>>
No. 395081 ID: a18021

Climb a tree. Maybe you can spot something from up there.
>>
No. 395082 ID: cf49fc

>>395079
Another thing, if they're immune to all damage, can't they just ignore us and walk past us?

Did your tribe even teach you any real fighting? Kick a tree branch apart. If you can't handle demon trees, you can't handle demons. While you kick, list your abilities. That you are absolutely certain aren't lies.
>>
No. 395083 ID: 95cda2

Well, weapons might not work, but what about armor?
>>
No. 395085 ID: a2853b

Corruption of Champions quest? I'm game. Make a camp, then go Explore until you find a Lake.
>I'm kidding.
>>
No. 395086 ID: c4a1fc

>>395085
Pfft, turn on Debug and EZ, beat up imps, and find Giacomo.

Anyways:

>No earthly weapons will affect the fiends. She must fight with her bare hands

Looks like the old "No mortal steel/iron/whatever can harm me" thing, meaning bare hands still works.
>>
No. 395087 ID: cf49fc

You know, I suddenly remembered another demon-related story with the initials of C O C...



Once again, our people can go fuck themselves. One last try: TIJUANA. FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.
>>
No. 395088 ID: 7d7f79

Statement of the size of the problem and the resources available to deal with that problem is the standard first step of the systems-engineering method of problem-solving. We do not know the resources and capabilities at your disposal or if it is possible to obtain effective allies or underlings for achieving your goal. We require this information to optimize our advice.
>>
No. 395089 ID: a2853b

>>395082
>>395080
They are immune to things that have no magic to them. Life is magic, so living things can effect them, but dead and inanimate things don't.

What we really need to know is if by 'immune' they mean 'invulnerable' or 'noninteractive', because the former means that they can be trapped but not damaged, while the latter means they are fucking ghosts with claws and teeth and horns made of fucking ghaostium.
>>
No. 395091 ID: c4a1fc

>>395089
We'll have to use snakes, anthills, etc. as traps. Also, snake whips? Germ warfare?
>>
No. 395092 ID: a18021

>>395089

So if living things can harm them wouldn't a freshly broken branch still be able to hurt them, since there's still live in it?
>>
No. 395093 ID: c4a1fc

>>395092
Inanimate.
>>
No. 395094 ID: a18021

>>395093

Are you sure about that. Branches can sprout anew, as long as they are rightly handled, so they can't be completely inanimate. It's at least woth a try. Let's break off some branches and start experimenting.
>>
No. 395099 ID: c4a1fc

>>395094
Branches? Do you mean stem cuttings?
>>
No. 395102 ID: a18021

>>395099

Euhm - i guess... Maybe my floral knowledge isn't the best, so it doesn't actually work that way on branches, but i'd still like to try out whether a branch immediately loses all it's live force once it's cut or whether it'll keep the live force for a longer time.

If there are weaker demons and we manage to catch one of those we might be able to start experimenting on some kind of ultimate weapon surrogate, like for example freshly cut plant parts. Maybe immersing a weapon in fresh blood will work for a short moment of time.
>>
No. 395103 ID: a2853b

>>395092
>>395094
>>395099
Freshly torn off branches would work, but they make for a piss poor weapon unless carved into a proper shape, and the only way to do that and retain it's life-force would be some druidic or elvish magic inscribed to maintatin the flow of life.
Think night-elves and similar creatures who grow their weapons: they retain magic more readily because they don't die for a very very long time.

Also, branches such because while trees may have a shitton of life-force, it's extremely spread out in hyperfocused 'seeds' of stored energy, or a general flowing haze of life that pumps through its veins. These multiple 'seeds' are why they can continue to grow for a while even after being cut off, they're super redundant.

Living things like animals are much better though, because of how much denser their life-energy is. It's the difference between a whiffle-ball and a baseball: they're both balls, but good luck breaking any windows with a whiffle-ball..
>>
No. 395105 ID: a2853b

>>395102
The best weapon off the bat would be a demon's horns and claws, being supernatural from their own origin and all that.
>Monster Hunter, anyone?
>>
No. 395113 ID: a18021

>>395105

We'll need some other kind of special tool to get the demonic body parts off the demon first though.
Also finding a non demonic weapon source might be nice. Then we can equip our town with the weapons and making them able to fight back, thus passively stopping the demonic force and fullfilling the prophecy without having to do anything too dangerous.
>>
No. 395114 ID: c4a1fc

>>395113
Bash one demon's horn against other demon's head until it breaks. Use horn to do whatever else you want.
>>
No. 395153 ID: 88e5ad

crazy people we PUNCH THE IN THE FACE
>>
No. 395200 ID: 3947e9

>>395105
In that vein, you could process demonic body parts...
Demon Leather Amor.
Demon Bone Spear

We don't even have to forge it ourselves, just cart a few demon corpses to nearby town and have a local smith make it...
In fact if we do that, we could get other fighters equipped with demon slaying weapons.
>>
No. 395442 ID: 14a1d0
File 133260315736.png - (447.90KB , 800x600 , Combat.png )
395442

Iora checks the woods around her camp and finds a small, aggressive demon. It lunges at her, delivering a few scratches in an exchange of blows before she sends it flying.
The demon flops to the ground and evaporates in a puff of black, sulfurous smoke, leaving behind a few pieces of currency Iora has never seen before.

Iora now has 9 coins.

Night begins to fall and she returns to camp for the night. In the morning she could continue to explore the forest or search for something else.
>>
No. 395449 ID: fa9f7e

>>395442
Well fuck, they disappear. Did it drop "gems"? Try capturing the next one alive, tearing off its skin, etc. with your hands, and doing so repeatedly.
>>
No. 395460 ID: b85f8c

I think if we broke off any body parts they'd disappear with the main body.

Let's explore the woods some more, yeah. We don't really have any other locations to visit and aside from getting food via foraging, which we can do while exploring, there isn't a lot to do to improve our camp.

We also need to find a source of water.
>>
No. 395463 ID: ed57e8

we can set a few traps. snares and such.
>>
No. 395464 ID: fa9f7e

>>395460
That's why we keep it alive.
>>
No. 395488 ID: 88e5ad

hopefully there are some things here that don't do that. otherwise you'll be starving to death pretty soon.
>>
No. 395489 ID: ed57e8

>>395488
there's trees. some could have fruits.
>>
No. 395511 ID: 88e5ad

>>395489

what if they're demon fruits that poof away when picked? whatchu gonna do then?
>>
No. 395514 ID: fa9f7e

>>395511
Eat straight from the branch.
>>
No. 395518 ID: 88e5ad

>>395514

what if they vanish from your stomach? huh? huh?
>>
No. 395527 ID: 4bdd79

>>395449
>>395463
ohboyherewego.jpg
>>
No. 395530 ID: 14a1d0
File 133261967011.png - (437.19KB , 800x600 , Spoils.png )
395530

>Let's explore the woods some more
Iora explores the woods, facing a few more scattered imp demons. At the end of the day, she returns to camp with a small pile of money, two bottles of what looks like milk and a vessel of fluid that looks similar to a beer flagon that she recovered from the beasts.
>>
No. 395532 ID: b85f8c

DRINK THE BEER!
>>
No. 395534 ID: 299ed3

>>395530
God, please let this be inspired by what I think it from.
>>
No. 395536 ID: ed57e8

DEMONS were carrying these things around. do you REALLY want to know what demons think taste good? if you can identify them somehow, help from a friend or something. and they turn out to be healing potions then awesome. but for now just hold on to them.
>>
No. 395537 ID: e440a4

Drink and eat everything that you don't oil your body down with first. Insert all bottles and other items into your vagina. Nothing will go wrong.
>>
No. 395538 ID: 7d7f79

It's important to know if what you're proposing to eat is poisonous or not before you chug-a-lug. Don't use the fluids until you know what they are. Finding out what they are is actually a good idea, do you have a home base to go to with people who could either tell you or at least research that?

Also, a vagina is only a good storage space for small and flexible things like a condom-wrapped ounce of cocaine or something. It does not make a good storage space for rigid and breakable things like bottles. We have no condoms or cocaine so we should not use the vagina as a storage space.
>>
No. 395539 ID: 95cda2

Is that a heart on the side of the bottle?
>>
No. 395540 ID: 832169

Drink the heart containers to get extra health
>>
No. 395541 ID: 4bdd79

>>395530
RULE NUMBER ONE: DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ITEMS OBTAINED FROM DEMONS UNLESS YOU CAN POSITIVELY IDENTIFY THEM AS SAFE.
RULE NUMBER TWO: DON'T FUCKING BREAK RULE NUMBER ONE.
RULE NUMBER THREE: THIS GOES FOR PLANTS FROM THE DEMON REALM TOO.
>>
No. 395542 ID: fa9f7e

If you drink it, you'll grow an extra sexual characteristic/enhance an existing one, probably. God knows which gender it'll be from.
>>
No. 395561 ID: 88e5ad

you know you're gonna drink that damn bottle.
>>
No. 395567 ID: b6edd6

We have much better uses for these then drinking.
Coming from demons, these bottles are almost certainly of demonic origin. As well as throwing it, there are two ways to use a bottle as a melee weapon:
If you are careful about it, you can make a half-decent stabbing weapon by breaking a glass bottle so that the edge away from the handle is jagged.
Even if you can't break it the right way, glass bottles are a lot stronger than many people think and actually have a decent chance of shattering a human skull if you swing them hard enough.
(Make sure to dump the contents out somewhere if you don't intend to throw them; you wouldn't want them splattering on you if they turn out to be something nasty.)
>>
No. 395571 ID: ed57e8

>>395567
POTIONS usually have no effect unless ingested.
>>
No. 395583 ID: b6edd6

>>395571
It isn't the POTIONS I am proposing we use. It is the BOTTLES. Their actual contents are largely irrelevant to this purpose.
>>
No. 395639 ID: 428ef1

drink it
>>
No. 395652 ID: 14a1d0
File 133264676406.png - (412.07KB , 800x600 , Nosideeffectsatall.png )
395652

After deliberating over whether drinking something demons dropped on the ground is a good idea and pondering the usefulness of glass bottles as a bludgeon, Iora decides to drink one of the milk bottles.
The contents of the bottle is in fact, milk. After drinking it, she feels a little less hungry and a little fuller in the torso area in general.
>>
No. 395658 ID: ed57e8

let's save those in case we REALLY get hungry. sleep close to the fire, will need to find fruits in the morning.
>>
No. 395659 ID: b85f8c

>>395652
Demons appear to be pervs. Something to keep in mind I guess.

Let's not drink the beer. I think that might be for men, if you know what I mean.

Let's get some sleep.
>>
No. 395660 ID: 7d7f79

I'm sure some of us voices would like to see exactly what that potion did to all of your body in better detail, looking for signs of new organs, changes to your skin and metabolism, and so on. Because of the unknown, demonic nature of what caused this transformation this may be a good idea. If this is typical of what substances carried by demons do we need to be able to identify exactly what they will do before we consume anything else; a potion that suddenly turns your arms into tentacles or something could be very... bad.
How were you planning on feeding yourself once you began this mission? I hope something safer than risking demon food.
>>
No. 395661 ID: 6f9630

>>395652
Check yourself for any other changes. Don't drink the beer, it's for celebrating and you got nothing to celebrate about.

Then, rest till morning.
>>
No. 395663 ID: fa9f7e

Well, you just gained a couple of cup sizes. Drink another bottle of MILK to see if it's a random effect or if that happens every time. Leave the beer the fuck alone.
>>
No. 395664 ID: fa9f7e

>>395663
Well... for now, at least.
>>
No. 395666 ID: a76cbb

>>395663
This is a great idea.
>>
No. 395674 ID: 72d49b

>>395652
That's good. Have the other milk for breakfast, then in the morning search for a lake or stream. You need a source of water to live, you can't be sure you'll always be finding beverages on everything you find.
>>
No. 395679 ID: b6edd6

You should wait to see if the effect is temporary, as it could become ...burdensome if you accumulate too much of it.

Besides, it could have other side effects with overuse, like addiction or gradual transformation into a megalomaniac mutant demigod (which is admittedly fun for a bit, but isn't worth it in the long run).

I am pretty sure I see where this is headed, but I would find it highly amusing if we evade our destiny and actually succeed in killing the demons.
>>
No. 395697 ID: 6e44d2

Tell me, do you feel any more corrupt after drinking that, champion?
>>
No. 395742 ID: 88e5ad

DRINK MOAR MILK
>>
No. 395776 ID: 4bdd79

We should probably go exploring. Our first priority is to find a safe, stable food source.
>>
No. 395788 ID: 886a4d

The fact that most of recognize where this is from is... kinda sad.
>>
No. 395791 ID: 1444d5

Did the bottle disappear once you drank the milk? If not, you now have a source of glass shards for a spear and knives.
>>
No. 395795 ID: 886a4d

Lets go explore a bit more. I think we need to find the lake. Meeting something more dangerous then imps would be bad considering we have no weapons.
>>
No. 395797 ID: 886a4d

Oh thats right, its night isn't it? Sleep first then explore.
>>
No. 395810 ID: 7d7f79

Well I don't know what the heck the "source" is, but by the comments given so far apparently this chick is supposed to be transformed/corrupted into a dickgirl demon and captured or recruited by the folks she's supposed to kill, somehow, with no help whatsoever?
I really don't like the odds of one woman in the woods if she doesn't have any backup, supplies, or even knowledge of what is and isn't poisonous where she's going. Anybody have any ideas how to make that situation a little bit less bad?
>>
No. 395812 ID: 7c31d2

>>395810
Pretty sure the source is Corruption of Champions, A text based RPG game.
Drink the beer!
>>
No. 395818 ID: a2853b

IIRC, you don't HAVE to eat or drink while in the demon realm, both processes kinda stop.

So we don't need to consume anything.
>>
No. 395841 ID: 14a1d0
File 133270665011.png - (468.98KB , 800x600 , Exploran time.png )
395841

Iora decides to leave the bottles for now. The augmentations from the milk seem benign enough for now, but no telling what might happen with too high of a dose. Instead, she tries to rest for the night.

In the morning she awakens and mulls over what she should do. She could stick to the forest around her camp or set out for parts unknown to get a better feel for the lay of the land. Either way is likely dangerous.

>you don't HAVE to eat or drink while in the demon realm, both processes kinda stop.

The demon realm has broken into reality and operates as any other spirit realm, this is the case. As long as your spirit has the energy to sustain itself, outside sustenance is unnecessary.
>>
No. 395842 ID: ed57e8

need to find Giacomo. head out for part unknown! and work on getting fast while you are at it.
>>
No. 395847 ID: b85f8c

Check out parts unknown.
>>
No. 395869 ID: 886a4d

Yes lets find the merchant. We can buy vitality drinks and teas. Plus having a tentacle-monster avoidance guide is a must if we're going to explore the forest.
>>
No. 395870 ID: fa9f7e

>>395869
Don't forget the bees. We don't want to be oviposited.
>>
No. 395875 ID: 72d49b

>>395841
>don't have to eat
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
In that case just explore I guess. Not much else to suggest without getting meta.

>>395826
Keep in mind that this is a quest based on the game, not the game itself. Leaving the portal need not always result in bad end for us.
>>
No. 395946 ID: 7d7f79

>>395936
A camp harem sounds nice to me.

We're in the middle of a forest, we probably want to go looking for some other place that lets us see the general terrain, and if possible find some civilization.
>>
No. 395968 ID: 9e5382

Let's quit it with bringing stuff from CoC into this. We won't necessarily run into exactly the same stuff in this quest. In quests based on a particular work (like Lunar Quest, Master of Magic, |||, and others), there're often a number of differences from the original inspiration. Some of them very significant (see assumptions about Abyssals in Lunar Quest that turned out to be obsolete due to changes in the quest's setting from some major events). And I find it more fun to explore the setting on its own terms and see what's the same and what's different than assume stuff beforehand and try to metagame based on that.

Let's try to get a better overview of the land.
>>
No. 395969 ID: d5ee6f

Let's just drink the beer for courage and go exploring.
>>
No. 395971 ID: fa9f7e

>>395968
But we have nothing else to base our speculations upon.
>>
No. 395979 ID: fa9f7e

>>395977
Eh, true. Still might not want to drink the beer, just in case. Wander and see what you find.
>>
No. 396141 ID: a2853b

>>395841
Before you go exploring
EAT SOME GRASS
GRASS IS DELICIOUS
>>
No. 396247 ID: 14a1d0
File 133281294922.png - (421.17KB , 800x600 , Ruins.png )
396247

Iora explores the surrounding area and collects a few more random potions from the demons along the way before stumbling onto an old village, completely derelict with no apparent signs of life.
>>
No. 396248 ID: ed57e8

look through buildings for stuff and/or clues
>>
No. 396251 ID: e440a4

Rummage around for supplies. See if you can fortify one of the buildings to use as a base of operations without it being too obvious that anyone lives there.
>>
No. 396252 ID: b85f8c

>>396247
Good chance to find some supplies for enhancing your camp. Like, a bedroll or something. Let's look in the houses.
>>
No. 396275 ID: d5ee6f

>>396247
Good place to stay. Move your stuff their, nice to have a roof over your head and a wall at your back.
>>
No. 396283 ID: 14a1d0
File 133282327496.png - (390.86KB , 800x600 , Scavaging.png )
396283

Iora checks the more intact buildings and searches for anything that could make this whole ordeal more comfortable. The decrepit building contains a few musty, moth-eaten blankets, some of which seem like they might offer a small measure of protection.
>>
No. 396284 ID: ed57e8

don't act like you noticed. bend down and scoop up some dirt or something. act like you are looking at another blanket then fling it into that dark space to your right and attack!
>>
No. 396287 ID: a76cbb

>>396283
Eyes in the broken wall.

>>396284
>>
No. 396299 ID: 88e5ad

>>396284

>bend down

>nope.jpg

break a board with a nail in it off of something. anything.
>>
No. 396300 ID: ed57e8

>>396299
bluh, bend at the knees. you don't lift things up by bending at the waist.
>>
No. 396308 ID: d5ee6f

>>396283
Right. Block the hole in the wall and set up some snares at the door. Naptiem.
>>
No. 396353 ID: d4f98d

>>396283
Something in the wall, kill it.
>>
No. 396420 ID: 7d7f79

>>396284
>>396299
>>396353

That's an awful lot of violence to suggest to someone trespassing in someone else's property, against someone whose armament is totally unknown.
>>
No. 396431 ID: b85f8c

>>396283
Pull yourself into a defensive posture and ask who's there.

Let's not attack an unknown person- they could possibly be a survivor.
>>
No. 396437 ID: ed57e8

>>396420
throwing sand on their face and jumping on them wont kill them or hurt them too bad.
>>
No. 396497 ID: 7d7f79

>>396437
Well, uh, if they're pointing a crossbow at us and already have their finger on the trigger it could kill Iora you know.
>>
No. 396525 ID: d4f98d

>>396420
Land full of demons, dude. It's risky to NOT kill anything unwilling to show us, who's clearly human, their face.

I guess we can risk diplomacy this time.
>>
No. 401488 ID: 14a1d0
File 133452160913.png - (400.20KB , 800x600 , whoashit.png )
401488

Iora strikes the broken lathe, smashing a hole in the wall. The owner of the glowing eyes bursts from the hole and flutters off, shrieking curses in an inarticulate rage.

The old building seems vacant now.
>>
No. 401493 ID: f730a1

>>401488

Lie down on the bed and take a nap.
>>
No. 401496 ID: 70591e

>>401488

search the entire building for anything you can use. weapon, change of clothes, valuables, anything.
>>
No. 401509 ID: b85f8c

>>401488
Well, we found some blankets. Take those and maybe look into that hole in the wall to see if anything interesting is in it.
>>
No. 401560 ID: cf49fc

>>401488
Try and find a building with solid stone walls. We can disassemble these and reassemble by the portal to create a stable perimeter.
>>
No. 401623 ID: 14a1d0
File 133454542768.png - (620.05KB , 1024x768 , Takinginventory.png )
401623

After checking the surroundings and punching any minor threats into submission, Iora returns to camp with blankets, timbers to set up some makeshift defenses and an arm load of potions.
Potions sure are common around here, but she is not sure what most of them do, other then the kind she tried already.
>>
No. 401625 ID: d5ee6f

>>401623
Go and capture one of the little dudes. Make it drink the potions.
>>
No. 401626 ID: 431fa8

>>401623
Hrm. Those defenses are pretty terrible. We'll need a lot more materials to make something decent. Nothing for it but to get back to work, I suppose...
>>
No. 401627 ID: b85f8c

>>401625
Brilliant.

Please describe the potions in greater detail. Personally I think the ale wouldn't be particularly risky to drink, as it seems like more of a casual drink than the ones that look like actual potions.
>>
No. 401629 ID: b6edd6

>>401627
It is still a drink made by and for demons. Who knows what they find 'fun'.
>>
No. 401632 ID: 70591e

>>401627

nope. nope nope nope, I don't want her becoming a tiny green rapist. try exploring the place a bit instead.
>>
No. 401660 ID: 9e5382

Agreed on the 'force potions onto minor demons to see what they do' plan. Also, more exploration.
>>
No. 401673 ID: 673411

If we're bringing in external knowledge, we might as well bring up that these 'horrible' potions have the side effect of making you stronger.

But yeah, supportan the test out theory. Go forth and subdue a tiny demon without beating it up
>>
No. 401708 ID: 256d52

So did the elders have anything useful to say about suspicious potions before shoving you into the Underworld?

I mean we all know it's only a matter of time before you drink some of those suspicious potions.
>>
No. 401726 ID: 3af16b

>>401623
Before you go hunting, fashion a chest wrap from a blanket. It will be more comfortable.
>>
No. 401729 ID: 3eb900

Drink dat hexagonal flask
>>
No. 401735 ID: d5ee6f

If possible catch a girl demon for best match to you.
>>
No. 401736 ID: ed57e8

>>401735
point. may have different effects on genders.
>>
No. 401799 ID: ce4a4d

Drink all potions simultaneously.

Mix with gin or whiskey for best results.
>>
No. 401963 ID: 4594e2

First of all, sort out the potions by color and/or what you got them from. Since we're not lucky enough for them to be labelled, find something to mark them with so you know which are which.
>>
No. 402120 ID: 3734f6

Beat a demon NOT QUITE to death.
Force it to tell you all it knows.
Then force it to use a few to verify its words.
>>
No. 402709 ID: 14a1d0
File 133499932408.png - (379.76KB , 800x600 , smackdown.png )
402709

Iora punches one of the numerous imp monsters and gets it in a headlock. Now, what should she force feed him?

She has:
3 Long bottles
1 Flask of slimy fluid
1 Hexagonal bottle
2 Flagons

She also has a bottle of that boob potion.
>>
No. 402712 ID: fa9f7e

Hm. Can you read?

Try the hexagonal potion (Ovi Elixer?). If it's what I think it is, the male imp won't be able to drink it. Well, not of its own free will. It'd be interesting to see what happens if you forcefed it that....

Hexagonal potion first.
>>
No. 402734 ID: 49d4d7

Give him a flagon of stuff. You have an extra one.
>>
No. 402738 ID: 923fca

>>402709
long bottle potion. if it's beneficial, you have two of them already.
>>
No. 402745 ID: 0b5ff2

Long bottle for the aforementioned reason.
>>
No. 402750 ID: cf49fc

Mix them all together in an empty container, then THROW THEM at the next thing you meet. Observe what happens for Science.
>>
No. 402752 ID: 3734f6

>>402750
no
>>402738
yes
>>
No. 402778 ID: 14a1d0
File 133501568389.png - (379.55KB , 800x600 , safeforwork.png )
402778

Iora decides to force feed one of the long bottles to the imp, since she has two if it turns out to be helpful in some way.
The imp thrashes as it is forced to swallow the concoction and almost instantaneously becomes extremely erect. Iora is not sure if it is supposed to look like that, but it is definitely something.

The imp also requires slightly more effort to restrain now.

Yikes.
>>
No. 402779 ID: ed57e8

so it gives you a horse dick and makes you stronger. the strongerness is good but i don't think you want a horse dick. maybe you can sell them to something that DOES want a horsedick?
>>
No. 402780 ID: e3f578

Long Potion is Horse Potion
NOW TRY THE FLAGON
>>
No. 402785 ID: 49ff09

try pne of everything with unknown effects on the imp, since it'd be colossally stupid to drink some magic shit with unknown effects.
>>
No. 402786 ID: ed57e8

maybe tie the imp up a little, so if something gives it an effect that let's it escape your grasp it is still immobile.
>>
No. 402787 ID: 72d49b

>>402778
>The imp also requires slightly more effort to restrain now.
That means it makes you stronger. It also seems to give you an erection but since you're female that clearly won't effect you in any way. Go ahead and drink the other one.
Oh, but first since you don't need this imp any more, take his cash and tell him to shove off.
>>
No. 402788 ID: 6926ff

The potion made him stronger. With a side effect.
You probably do not want to keep making him stronger or he might end up overpowering you.
It's still not confirmed if the potion did anything to his genitals other than make him horny, or even if it did that it would affect you since you're female.

Feed him that boob potion. That didn't make you stronger and is clearly cross-gender.
>>
No. 402790 ID: 832169

Kill the imp after you try out one more potion
>>
No. 402791 ID: f70e5e

so lets put the long potion on the "do not drink list" either kill the imp or feed it on of the milk flagons to see what those do to males who drink it.
>>
No. 402808 ID: 14a1d0
File 133502136972.png - (378.09KB , 800x600 , justkeepsgettingbetter.png )
402808

Iora uncorks the milk bottle and forces the imp to drink.
The imp becomes 'smaller' and grows a pair of breasts. Iora reminds herself that she is doing this in the name of SCIENCE!
>>
No. 402810 ID: 3c585f

>>402808
break it's neck to put it out of it's misery, then spike it and leave it as a warning to the other imps.
>>
No. 402811 ID: 27d278

The more science you give it...

THE EASIER IT IS TO KILL WITH RELIGION!
>>
No. 402812 ID: 72d49b

Well I guess keep feeding it one of everything to see what happens.

But the long potion is definitely for us since strength is good and we have no penis to be effected.
>>
No. 402813 ID: ed57e8

okay so it shrinks dicks and grows boobs. interesting. think that's enough science on this one creatures. kill it and get rid of it.
>>
No. 402821 ID: 923fca

>>402808
more science.
feed it a flagon
>>
No. 402826 ID: 7d7f79

Suggested course of action:
-Test the ale on the imp.
-Kill this imp, using its remains as a warning to others.
-Prepare camouflage and traps so that you can sleep, and if it's too dark out to continue then do so.
-Explore and collect more potions to experiment with.
-Keep trying to find civilization and/or non-hostiles which can inform you about this place and what's up with these strange potions.
>>
No. 402827 ID: b85f8c

>>402808
Flagon.
>>
No. 402830 ID: f70e5e

it seems that if you don't have what a potion will mess with it will give it to you. so being female does not mean its safe to drink a potion that messes with male reproductive organs. I think a general policy of not drinking that stuff might be a good idea.
>>
No. 402842 ID: 7d7f79

>>402830
Seconded. Also suggesting practicing perfect birth control: No vaginal sex, if any sex at all. We are a champion trying to defeat demons and will not have time to become a mommy until we return home. Judging by the effects of the fluids tested so far this may require effort but virginal purity is likely a useful weapon against demons so it should not be sacrificed.
>>
No. 402844 ID: 14a1d0
File 133502561733.png - (377.60KB , 800x600 , b33risgoodforyou.png )
402844

Iora shoves one more potion down the imp's throat. One of the flagons this time. The imp slumps and goes limp. Is it drunk? There's no visible changes to it in any case.
>>
No. 402845 ID: b85f8c

>>402844
Ok, now kill it.
>>
No. 402846 ID: ed57e8

could be mind effecting, what if it's drunk forever now? tie it to a tree so we can see if it wears off.
>>
No. 402847 ID: 72d49b

Okay, no more potions. Execute it, collect wealth, and drink the other two strength potions.
>>
No. 402851 ID: 49ff09

>>402847

you mean the horse cock potions? no. seriously, I've had enough of horse cocks today. don't even ask.
>>
No. 402857 ID: 3c585f

>>402844
drink the strength potions

>>402851
enough? i don't understand.
>>
No. 402859 ID: 12f270

>>402844
Kill the demon and class all those potions as "dangerous as fuck to drink". We don't need freaky sexual mutations and we don't need to go unconscious.
>>
No. 402863 ID: ed57e8

>>402859
agree
>>
No. 402869 ID: b85f8c

>>402851
They aren't horsecock potions, they just make you more like a horse. Stronger, and with horse qualities. For males, well... yeah, but girls don't get one. May as well drink one!
>>
No. 402873 ID: 21a619

>>402859

This.

We should probably set up the defenses so that it's safe to rest for the night.
>>
No. 402879 ID: 7d7f79

>>402869
Here's the spike: We only know that these weird-ass potions did strange things to some kind of imp thing, not what they'd do to a young woman. Also, maybe we can trade them for better stuff or non-furry-transforming strength potions later on if we can find someone to trade them to. Here and now these potions seem to be a risk with no obvious and certain payback. The sane thing to do is to avoid that risk, possibly to be undertaken later either in desperation or when we understand the risk better.
>>
No. 402883 ID: 3c585f

The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.
- Leo F. Buscaglia

drink the strength potions.
>>
No. 402898 ID: da98fb

feed the imp some milk.
>>
No. 402928 ID: 14a1d0
File 133503562773.png - (407.47KB , 800x600 , penischeck.png )
402928

Iora finishes off the imp and decides that taking the long potions might make her stronger, hopefully without giving her a huge, throbbing horse boner.
After drinking, her muscles feel tense and strong and after a quick check, she confirms there is indeed no penis to be found.
>>
No. 402933 ID: 72d49b

See? Everything is safe as long as you test it on an imp first.
>>
No. 402936 ID: b85f8c

>>402928
A great victory for SCIENCE! +strength without any disastrous side effects. Drink another one!
>>
No. 402939 ID: fa9f7e

>>402936
Don't. It WILL transform you and lower your intellect. If you drink too much, you become a mindless horse. Bad End right there. A couple are safe, but Vitality Teas are safer. Look for some creepy merchant named Giacomo. His wares are safe except for the all-natural sex toys. Never buy those.
>>
No. 402940 ID: ed57e8

okay cool. stick the others in like, a tree hollow. then explore some more.
>>
No. 402943 ID: 8fc0fe

Whilst I don't really like this handing out of meta game knowledge stuff, I agree on not drinking any more long potion. One's enough. We're the chosen one, not a demon drug junkie! Right?

We gotta go do chosen one stuff. Whatever that is. Gotta put our hero hat on!
>>
No. 402954 ID: 1635c7

>>402928
Undress and let us see
>>
No. 403001 ID: a04e35

I think one more would be fine, but am not voting for having another drink. I am voting for keeping it on hand.

Meta-knowledge not withstanding, it would only be two, and being stronger lets us be better prepared for stronger enemies.

However, we have not encountered such enemies yet, and until that time comes up, being conservative with our potion drinking seems prudent. But if such a monster appeared, I would suggest drinking the long bottle like your life depends on it.
>>
No. 403003 ID: 3c585f

well, you've gotten a little stronger, you've tormented an imp, and you have blankets and tinder. sounds like a pretty complete day. get some rest and prepare to throttle more imps tomorrow.
>>
No. 403010 ID: b6edd6

Remember that many container of power have long-term mental effects. Use too much of that kind of stuff for too long and you find yourself summoning hordes of monsters with a wave of your hand to crush the inconsequential specks you once called your people (which almost never actually succeeds).
>>
No. 403022 ID: 14a1d0
File 133504795460.png - (459.74KB , 800x600 , mentalmap.png )
403022

Iora already drank them both and feels fine. She's pretty sure she doesn't feel noticeably less intelligent, but maybe overdosing on weird demon potions could have side effects, even if they have only given her stronger muscles and a nice rack so far.
She is now down the three long potions and the milk potion from her previous potion stock.

Iora now knows enough about the lay of the land to navigate semi-reliably. If anything around here can be reliable.
>>
No. 403023 ID: b85f8c

Let's go explore the lake.
>>
No. 403029 ID: e3f578

>>403022
Oh sweet the game should pick up now.
I suggest exploring the desert, we haven't been there yet.
But more lake exploring is a good option.
>>
No. 403032 ID: 72d49b

Well the town in the prime town-making area is ruined. If there's a habitable town nearby it would be in the mountains or further into the forest. It obviously wouldn't be in the desert, that wouldn't even make sense. Why not check the mountains now?
>>
No. 403033 ID: a04e35

explore the lake
>>
No. 403034 ID: 96e0ea

Either lake or ruins. They're closest
>>
No. 403035 ID: a04e35

>>403034
Actually, with this logic, wouldn't the forest be the prudent choice?
>>
No. 403036 ID: 12f270

>>403022
So why are we still living at camp? Is there anything there which makes that location particularly worthwhile?

It might be more practical to move into those ruins- find a location in there which is relatively intact and cannibalize some of the other buildings to rebuild and fortify it. Hopefully that would let us get a decently defended base together with minimal work.
>>
No. 403105 ID: d5ee6f

>>403022
Yeah, relocate everything to the ruins.
>>
No. 403148 ID: 14a1d0
File 133509003526.png - (378.60KB , 800x600 , whycantiholdallthesepotions.png )
403148

Iora explores along the lakeside. There are no demons to be found and everything is peaceful.

Also, there's a ton of these long potion bottles dropped everywhere. She quickly has a whole armload of them. There also appears to be different fruits growing in the area, but she can't identify them.
>>
No. 403150 ID: fa9f7e

>>403148
If meta knowledge continues to apply, those fruits will turn you into a cat and raise your speed and libido. Not really worth it.

Also, we really should find some civilization somewhere. I suggest the desert, it seems like a good spot for a city to hide in. >_>
>>
No. 403154 ID: 12f270

>>403148
We should really work on making a backpack, or at least a bag or something. Carrying a bunch of items around like that seems cumbersome and ridiculous. I remember that the ruined village had at least a few crappy blankets left there- not exactly ideal as far as cloth goes, but it would be enough to make us a bindle, if nothing else.
>>
No. 403159 ID: e3f578

>>403150
Man, we don't know if there are going to be those changes, they could be different, and turning into a catgirl is a lot less worse than turning into a horse anyway.

Drop a few of those potions, pick up some fruit. Carrying all that weight is just going to make you clumsy and open to attack should it change from peaceful to anything but. We'll find something to test the fruit on later. Keep looking for interesting shit though.
>>
No. 403160 ID: fa9f7e

>>403159
Hence the if. Describe the fruits.
>>
No. 403165 ID: 49ff09

the fruits ain't going anywhere. keep on truckin'. make a full round 'round the lake.
>>
No. 403190 ID: cf49fc

>>403148
Okay, let's just keep them in a pile somewhere. Maybe we can find something useful. Or, if not, we can try washing out the bottles and using them for something useful instead.

Examine the lake. Anything interesting in it?
>>
No. 403194 ID: db2f99

drink some strength potions to be able to carry more things.
>>
No. 403195 ID: ed57e8

>>403194
no.
>>
No. 403198 ID: a04e35

Try the fruit. It's not even a potion.
>>
No. 403199 ID: fa9f7e

>>403198
Everything in a demon world does weird shit to you. Let's not.
>>
No. 403201 ID: 3734f6

>>402928
>Long potion
>Makes stronger
>Didn't grow a dick (why would you even think it would do that?)
Well, no reason not to just start chugging them until you are really strong then.
>>
No. 403203 ID: fa9f7e

>>403201
If we can save our game somehow, let's do this, if only to show why/if trying to drink every damn thing we find is a bad idea. If we can't, nope nope nope nope nope.
>>
No. 403207 ID: 14a1d0
File 133510384924.png - (375.46KB , 800x600 , whatisthis.png )
403207

Iora finds two distinctly different fruits around the lake. They look strange. Iora has no idea what effect they might have, but seeing as how this area is infested with demons and devils, they're probably some kind of devil... fruit.
>>
No. 403211 ID: b85f8c

>>403207
Did you drink the long potions or not? Cuz you should. No negative effects, makes us stronger? Yes please.

Also let's wait on the fruits until we get some information about them. (I have NO idea what those do)
>>
No. 403213 ID: a04e35

>>403207
Try eating the round fruit.
>>
No. 403214 ID: 72d49b

Eat both of them at once.
>>
No. 403215 ID: fa9f7e

Is that a Gum-Gum fruit? Eat it! Eat it right goddamn now!
>>
No. 403216 ID: 7d7f79

What did we did with the imp and the other potions we've got? Yeah... that's a minimum first test on whether or not the thing that looks edible/potable will poison and/or eat us.
>>
No. 403217 ID: 832169

Obviously you need to eat the bananas.
>>
No. 403218 ID: 49ff09

eat the round one. right. fucking. now.
>>
No. 403222 ID: 21a619

holy shit CoC meets One Piece? THIS COULD BE THE BEST QUEST EVER!
EAT THE ROUND FRUIT
>>
No. 403223 ID: 8a5e09

Those fruit are traps. The banana obviously gives a cock, and the melons either balls or bigger breasts. Do not eat. So far, stick with the Long Potion and Tankards you find. Look for semi-normal vegetation too. Worst case scenario, stick with berries: If they're individually small, they're probably less likely to change you. Possibly even sundry them into raisins so that there's less odds of being changed / corrupted.

Or, I guess, you could take up a diet of Imp-ling meat. It's not long pork if it's not human.
>>
No. 403225 ID: 980e12

goddammit do we really have to go through this every time you find something edible/drinkable? You don't have to eat or drink anything, so don't. Don't do it. eat and drink nothing. Do not ingest.

I dunno, keep searching for something/fighting monsters.
>>
No. 403226 ID: 7c31d2

Eat the round fruit, it looks so tasty
>>
No. 403228 ID: d5ee6f

>>403207
Wooo! Time to find another guinea pig!
>>
No. 403229 ID: ed57e8

NO EATING GOD DAMN.
>>
No. 403230 ID: b552d3

Moar SCIENCE, or moar explore. A little less obsession over eating random things we find on the floor, for now.
>>
No. 403231 ID: fb9917

Eating or drinking random things seems like a bad plan when some of the random drinkables cause erect dicks and some of them increase the size of your tits. Force feeding them to demons is always a great plan though. Maybe even the best plan of all time.
>>
No. 403232 ID: b552d3

By "Moar Science" I mean abuse another imp. Human testing comes later.
>>
No. 403246 ID: e3f578

We can't risk this protagonist growing gag boobs or dicks! Test away on a helpless imp! Or find a local alchemist.

If you can't find one and we start experimenting, just cut to the end of the experimental phase and give us the results.
>>
No. 403255 ID: a04e35

Finding an alchemist would be fantastic. But try and find duplicate fruits for now.
>>
No. 403257 ID: cf49fc

>>403207
Wait for something to attack you. Beat the shit out of it and force it to eat one, then the other.
>>
No. 403266 ID: 14a1d0
File 133511505227.png - (385.46KB , 800x600 , thismightbesomething.png )
403266

Iora decides to stop eating things she finds laying around, after one more of those long potions. No side effects yet, anyway.

After a bit of rooting around, she stumbles across an old sword buried in the sand. This could probably be useful.

The lake seems to be calm, with nothing but these strange fruits growing everywhere.
>>
No. 403270 ID: 97486c

Devour the fruits. But prepare them first, that way they weren't really just lying on the ground
>>
No. 403271 ID: db2f99

test sword on local imps
>>
No. 403273 ID: ed57e8

take fruits home. EQUIP sword. next time you catch an imp see what they do. feed two or three to it so you can be sure what it does.
>>
No. 403274 ID: a04e35

Try checking out the river that extends from the lake.
>>
No. 403279 ID: b85f8c

>>403274
I agree.

Also drink more strength-of-a-horse potions!
>>
No. 403286 ID: 49ff09

explore the forest a bit.

stay the fuck away from anything that looks even remotely like a tentacle.
>>
No. 403296 ID: 44d0de

I think continuing to force-feed random shit to unhappy imps is, easily, the best plan you could possibly have. I can't imagine a more entertaining way to spend your time.
>>
No. 403304 ID: b6edd6

Find some imps to test the sword on and preform SCIENCE on with some fruit.
>>
No. 403344 ID: 52a564

TAKE A BITE OF GUMGUM
>>
No. 403377 ID: 14a1d0
File 133512775364.png - (414.20KB , 800x600 , nowwereholyavengering.png )
403377

Iora tests the sword on the nearest imp and slices it cleanly into pieces. She feels much safer with a razor sharp blade in her hands.
>>
No. 403378 ID: 7d7f79

Make sure to investigate the full shore of the lake. There was a village on the shore, perhaps there were fishing boats with gear or maps around?
Also, always test things on imps unless they appear to be something in limited supply. Make a stockpile of things you find, we don't know what may be useful to trade to other people yet.
Every day add at least one trap, fortification or other bit of defensive measures to your camp.
>>
No. 403379 ID: 431fa8

>>403377
Well that's pretty excellent.

Keep looking around the lake area and killing imps; if you don't find anything else interesting after a while, go back to the ruined village and see if you can find a decent location there to move to. It really is more defensible than your camp.
>>
No. 403383 ID: b85f8c

>>403377
Well that's one type of science.

I think we should seek out some tougher foes. How about we check out the desert?
>>
No. 403385 ID: 44d0de

Ha ha, imps HATE it when you forcefeed them razor sharp swords! :D

Finish examining that lake. Maybe you can find another person who isn't, y'know, some sort of awful little rape-goblin.
>>
No. 403400 ID: 14a1d0
File 133513071363.png - (393.06KB , 800x600 , normalperson.png )
403400

Iora sets down the beach, thoroughly checking for signs of anything strange. Nothing strange here. Nothing at all.

"Hello, customer! What can I get for you?"
>>
No. 403402 ID: 3c585f

>>403400
what's for sale?
>>
No. 403404 ID: fa9f7e

...Rathazul? :D Probably not, but ask his name anyways and ask to identify your shit.
>>
No. 403405 ID: b85f8c

Eye him suspiciously and ask "How do I know you're not with the demons?"

Then ask him what he uses for money around here. Maybe ask what some of the potions and fruit you found do.
>>
No. 403408 ID: 923fca

>>403400
oh my god its a ferret.

he has bottles! maybe he knows what you have! trade him coins for knowledge!
>>
No. 403409 ID: 7d7f79

>>403402
>>403404
>>403405

I have little to add to these suggestions and the healthy suspicion. It really doesn't make much sense for him to have a stand out in the middle of nowhere if he has no customers, so this looks like he's either a nut, a trap, or someone who knows an awful lot more about how to find people around here than we do.
>>
No. 403410 ID: b6edd6

...Who does he sell to? We haven't seen anything yet other than relatively unintelligent imps.
>>
No. 403411 ID: 431fa8

>>403400
Get his name, introduce ourself, and explain that we're new here and could use a description of the area and the dangers in it if possible. Also an explanation of the various potions and fruits and such we've been finding.
>>
No. 403414 ID: b6edd6

Make sure to ask about all of the potions we have seen, as if we have not used or tested any. Hopefully we can find out that way if he lies to us about what they do.
>>
No. 403415 ID: a04e35

Ask him what he sells. Say you have some fruit that need identifying, and ask if he knows anyone capable of doing so.
>>
No. 403417 ID: e3f578

>>403400
Yo dawg imps be stealing your potions and you're scattering 'em all over the lake are they free samples or some shit?

Also, hey, what do these fruit do my friend?
>>
No. 403426 ID: ce4a4d

Tell him you don't have any money and ask him what you should use to pay him? Add "Tee hee."
>>
No. 403428 ID: f70e5e

>>403414
this. also ask him if he knows anything about the demons. knowing if they are organized would be helpful.
>>
No. 403430 ID: a04e35

>>403426
Hey, lying's wrong. we have at least 9 coins from thatfirst imp.
>>
No. 403459 ID: d5ee6f

>>403400
Identification, at first.
>>
No. 403516 ID: 99c568

I dunno, what can he get for you?
>>
No. 403614 ID: 44d0de

A midget! Hit him on the head with a stick; he'll turn in to 40 gold coins!

Don't actually do that. See if he'll trade your extra potions for a map of the area.
>>
No. 403625 ID: 8da31b

Oh my gosh it is the most adorable little thing you must hug it but don't kiss it 'cause that would be unhygienic.
>>
No. 403634 ID: db91c0

Ask if he has a sweet-ass bag. Then you'll have something to carry all those potions in. Also ask if he dances.
>>
No. 403638 ID: cf49fc

>>403400
My god. A ferret. HE'S ADORABLE. Ask him if he takes weird demon jewels or weird phallic potions in exchange. Also, request a bag, since our home town is full of assholes that suck and are jerks.
>>
No. 403729 ID: 14a1d0
File 133519882896.png - (385.90KB , 800x600 , ferretholdingabottleinhislittlehand.png )
403729

The ferret identifies himself as Dencha and Iora asks him to identify what she has found so far.

"This one is bad. I can filter out the bad stuff for a mere twenty coins, but I'm not sure what it actually does."

Iora has 75 coins from beating and robbing small demons.
>>
No. 403736 ID: ed57e8

what are the markings on it? or is it just a round bottle? ask if he could take the possible horse related side effects out of the long potions leaving just the strongness. even if it takes several to make a dose.
>>
No. 403758 ID: f70e5e

that is incredibly unhelpful. could you ask him what he means by bad? toxic? acidic? addictive? also ask him if he's seen any non demon settlements.
>>
No. 403760 ID: 431fa8

>>403729
It's great that he'll filter a potion at all, but we really need to know more about the area and its dangers. Advice is more valuable than services.
>>
No. 403761 ID: b85f8c

Tell him we'll test it on an imp before we decide if it's worth purifying. Ask him what potions he's got.
>>
No. 403766 ID: d5ee6f

>>403729
Define bad.
>>
No. 403775 ID: 14a1d0
File 133520228167.png - (384.30KB , 800x600 , ferretholdinganotherbottle.png )
403775

>Define bad

Demonic bad. He can get rid of the horrible, corruption of the lower planes and just leave a normal potion that does who knows what.

>What kind of potions does he sell?
He has some hair dye. You want to look good for the organism you want to mate with, right? He used to sell other things, but the market for making the tops of people's heads different colors was more lucrative. Want some, dook dook?

>does he know of any settlements nearby
Oh yes. There's a big city somewhere around here. It's... Um... He can't seem to remember at the moment, but you'll know it if you see it, dook dook.

>can he take the horse part out?
Easy, just dump the whole thing on the ground. It doesn't do much good that way though.

So, what can he do for you, dook?
>>
No. 403777 ID: 6f9630

>>403775
Well, you might as well risk it. Pay him the 20 coin and chug it down.
>>
No. 403779 ID: b85f8c

>>403775
(hair dye in a quest with no color, eh?)
I don't think we really need any hair dye at the moment, but out of curiosity what colors does he stock?

Also if he can tell you anything about the fruits around here, that'd be nice.
>>
No. 403781 ID: b9e291

resist the urge to sqggle his belly
>>
No. 403782 ID: 52a564

destroy his anus
>>
No. 403784 ID: ed57e8

does he have leaf green? let you blend in with the forest more.
>>
No. 403787 ID: e3f578

>>403775
So does he any idea what the fruit does?
While we are here, we might as well buy that purification thing, and a hairdye of your normal hair color and then your favorite hair color.

Maybe ask him to move out to your camp, there can't be much good business out here and you've been getting a good supply of gems and shit, so you'll be able to purify things at will. And even encourage his other endeavors. Plus it's lonely out here.
>>
No. 403789 ID: 85313d

Ask him to accompany you! You can protect him and his cuteness with your SORD.
>>
No. 403795 ID: 44d0de

Filter that shit and chug that shit. Worst case scenario, horsedick.
>>
No. 403801 ID: b85f8c

>>403787
I thought you didn't want random gag mutations? Purifying something doesn't mean it won't mutate you...
>>
No. 403805 ID: 7d7f79

>>403787
Whoa, whoa... we just met this guy and we don't know yet if he's a demon or not. Do you go inviting every random hobo you meet to sleep on your couch too? I still think it's suspicious he's got a stand out here in the middle of nowhere unless there's some source of traffic and business nearby he can point to.
>>
No. 403806 ID: 7d7f79

Heck, we don't even know why this guy wants coins. What does he do with them?
>>
No. 403808 ID: abbc45

>>403775

I have a brilliant plan.

Okay first. We capture some demons of some kind.

Then we take them to him, he purifies them. Voila, instant normal human being that can help us.

Continue until you HAVE AN ARMY.
>>
No. 403810 ID: 7d7f79

>>403808
If this works you are the bestest geniusest everar, and I will bow down in your direction.
>>
No. 403812 ID: ce4a4d

Ask him how much he'd charge to drink potions to test out their effects.
>>
No. 403815 ID: 431fa8

Do not drink any more stuff, "purified" or no. I don't trust it.

>>403808
Brilliant! Let's do it.
>>
No. 403828 ID: f70e5e

>>403808
holy crap that might work. that is a much better plan than stab ever demon by yourself.
>>
No. 403835 ID: 3c585f

given the solution for removing the horse from the long potion was pouring it on the ground, i imagine filtering imps would be the same as exsanguinating them.

on that note, pay to filter the potion and then give it a drink.
>>
No. 403861 ID: f70e5e

>>403835
it might not work for imps, its possible that the larger demons are enough something else as well as demonic that they could survive the process.

also lets stop drinking potions, we've gotten lucky so far but if you end up growing a dick or something we don't have any way of getting back to normal.
>>
No. 403905 ID: 8a58bd

>>403775
Ask why he's fuzzy.
>>
No. 403910 ID: b9e291

no time for questions, there are bellies to be sqggled!
>>
No. 403926 ID: 14a1d0
File 133523566648.png - (396.42KB , 800x600 , bestplan.png )
403926

Iora asks if he could purify demons if she caught some. He replies that he could indeed. All she would have to do is render them down into a liquid and he could go to work.
She changes the topic to whether the fruits around here are safe to eat. He says that they aren't poisonous, if that's what she means, dook dook.
>>
No. 403927 ID: 7d7f79

"Is there any particular reason why there are so many transformation potions around here? I just got here and I don't know much about this world yet."
>>
No. 403933 ID: a2fa74

>>403926
Give him a piggy back ride and carry his stuff. We are going to be ADVENTURE BUDDIES!
>>
No. 403937 ID: 99c568

will he buy stuff? because you should sell all those bottles you won't be drinking.
>>
No. 403968 ID: ed57e8

right, so he seems... kinda useless. nice, but useless.
>>
No. 403994 ID: 6f9630

Ask him if he wants anything done for him, any ingredients he requires? Might as well get a quest from him.
>>
No. 404017 ID: abbc45

>>403926

"How about... get this... a potion which PURIFIES OTHER POTIONS OF CORRUPTION."

If he can't do that.

"Well, I guess you're useless. Later."
>>
No. 404058 ID: ce4a4d

Purify 1 strength potion and 2 other random potions and then drink them.
>>
No. 404099 ID: b85f8c

>>403926
Ask him if there's any ingredients or something he's looking for, so you can keep an eye out.
>>
No. 404132 ID: 14a1d0
File 133527791677.png - (356.43KB , 800x600 , whereto.png )
404132

Iora decides to skip on the potion services for now and Dencha tells her he'll be in the area if she changes her mind.

For now, she continues along the lake shore until she approaches the ruined town. She could scout around there for a more secure area to stay or she could carry on to someplace else.
>>
No. 404133 ID: b85f8c

>>404132
I thought we had to stay by the portal to protect it? Let's investigate anyway.
>>
No. 404135 ID: a04e35

Search for a more secure area to stay. If you find a monster, try to use it for more testing, particularly for the fruit.
>>
No. 404136 ID: ed57e8

let's walk back through the town looking for stuff.
>>
No. 404137 ID: 99c568

yeah, scout around there.
>>
No. 404138 ID: 431fa8

>>404132
Look for a better place to stay. Our camp sucks.
>>
No. 404147 ID: 9dba7d

>>404132
search the ruined town for anything of value and shelter
>>
No. 404163 ID: 25757c

>Iora asks if he could purify demons if she caught some. He replies that he could indeed. All she would have to do is render them down into a liquid and he could go to work.
Ok, that was genuinely funny!
>>
No. 404167 ID: fca4f7

We should investigate that town better. Even a half wrecked shack is better than no shack at all.
>>
No. 404170 ID: c4a1fc

>>404163
Well then, we can purify any oozes we find.
>>
No. 404175 ID: 7d7f79

>>404170
I like the way you think but heterogeneous gel is not liquid. It would have to be a foe strictly made of fluid and those... probably wouldn't be able to oppose you since they're too busy evaporating or following the law of gravity and the patterns of fluid dynamics.
>>
No. 404184 ID: c4a1fc

>>404175
That would be true if we were just dealing with physics. However, demon magic could probably animate liquids. Given demons' fetishes, it doesn't bear thinking about WHAT liquid it would be.

But it means he might be able to purify oozes, if he uses magic and not just a filter. Might as well ask.
>>
No. 404187 ID: abbc45

>>404132

My vote is for scout ahead.
>>
No. 404197 ID: 14a1d0
File 133528425511.png - (373.89KB , 800x600 , safeplacetostaythenight.png )
404197

After searching through some more of the buildings in the town, Iora notices that most of the houses are rotted with piles of debris cluttering the floors. The structures creak and groan with every step, making it seem as if something could be moving within the house.

For the most part, the town is musty, dirty and completely stripped of valuables.
>>
No. 404198 ID: ed57e8

something could be. get anything that isn't nailed down or looks to be supporting something.
>>
No. 404201 ID: b85f8c

>>404197
Check the second- wait no the floor up there will just collapse. Fuck this place, get out.
>>
No. 404218 ID: cf49fc

>>404197
What a horrible night to have no house. Fuck this crumbly shack, ask the adorable ferret if he knows of a comparatively safe location to sleep. Also, if he can sell us a blanket, or a pillow, or a relatively soft patch of ground or something.
>>
No. 404272 ID: 14a1d0
File 133528945552.png - (332.63KB , 800x600 , perfectlysafetoletyourguarddownevenforamoment.png )
404272

Iora considers checking the upper floors, then decides against it due to the poor condition of the crumbling house. The town is pretty clearly devoid of anything useful.
>>
No. 404274 ID: c4a1fc

>>404272
Don't let your guard down. Draw your sword and get into guard position. Now. There's a three-eyed, tailed thing behind you. If it decides to attack, you probably have the time to parry and no more.

It *might* not be hostile, though, so don't just attack it.
>>
No. 404277 ID: ed57e8

it's a tentacle beast! get ready!!
>>
No. 404306 ID: 7d7f79

Foe, behind and right!
>>
No. 404309 ID: da98fb

You should get raped. I hear its fun!
>>
No. 404312 ID: b85f8c

>>404272
New monster type. It has an odd quality to it, what with those 3 eyes, so try to draw it out into the light so we know what we're dealing with.
>>
No. 404354 ID: d5ee6f

>>404272
It's full of useful stuff. It's got wood. You know, the building material. You can make a REAL shelter.
>>
No. 404388 ID: 7d7f79

>>404354
I'd disagree because wood that is falling apart from dryrot/rotting is not useful to build anything with except maybe a fire.

That's not important however, what is important is the monster behind Iora to her right.
>>
No. 404391 ID: 0657f5

This is a good time for a party. Iora should stop whatever she's doing assume the party escort submission position.
>>
No. 404400 ID: 99c568

draw your sword. aim for the tentacles.
>>
No. 404573 ID: 130ace

You know your shirt looks good on you.
>>
No. 404580 ID: 14a1d0
File 133536384061.png - (381.54KB , 800x600 , holyshitlookbehindyou.png )
404580

Iora spins and readies her sword, hearing something moving behind her, but nothing can be seen in the shadowy alley.
>>
No. 404581 ID: b85f8c

Get the fuck outta there.
>>
No. 404582 ID: ed57e8

shit, that means it's fast.
>>
No. 404583 ID: 52a564

walk into the darkness
>>
No. 404588 ID: ce4a4d

I guess it was nothing. Turn back around and resume whatever you were doing.
>>
No. 404592 ID: 7d7f79

Well, you heard it and didn't see it. This means it's pretty fast but not too stealthy. See if you can get it to reveal itself by throwing a stone something?
>>
No. 404595 ID: a2853b

>>404580
DO A SPIN ATTACK
>>
No. 404596 ID: b6edd6

Move into the nearest open area (like the middle of the street or something) away from buildings (and windows or doorways in particular).
>>
No. 404616 ID: 6e44d2

Something's stalking you. Be prepared for an ambush. Make your way out of there as quickly and carefully as you can.
>>
No. 404625 ID: 25757c

walk backwards, away from it, sword ready. It will have to come to you and out of the darkened ally to fight
>>
No. 404679 ID: 452ed1

> lob a bat potion into the alley to see what happens.
>>
No. 404688 ID: 14a1d0
File 133540876579.png - (434.83KB , 800x600 , anencounter.png )
404688

Iora backs from the alley and something begins to approach. Whatever it is is far worse than the simple imps that have bothered her so far and it is charging in a snarling frenzy of lashing tentacles.
>>
No. 404689 ID: ed57e8

throw a potion into it's mouth and while it's transforming run.
>>
No. 404690 ID: 25757c

run for it
>>
No. 404693 ID: ce4a4d

Slash wildly.
>>
No. 404694 ID: 431fa8

>>404688
Son of a bitch. Book it; it doesn't look very fast.
>>
No. 404695 ID: ed57e8

go through a building! make it collapse behind you!
>>
No. 404703 ID: b85f8c

Okaaaaay... well, try sidestepping the charge and slashing at a tentacle to see how well we can hurt the thing before we invest ourselves in fighting it.
>>
No. 404717 ID: 7d7f79

This thing probably has reach on us. Unless you're confident in your sword-handling skills and think you can cut off any tentacle it swings at us I say run!
>>
No. 404728 ID: a04e35

>>404717
The whole part where we have a sword makes me want to say we have the reach advantage. It has a few feet of steel to go through before it can reach us. We can do fine attacking its limbs
>>
No. 404748 ID: ce3e58

Hah! That thing keeps its eyes in an easy-to-chop-off tentacle over center off mass. That's a tempting target. Then again, it might be a trap, less vital than it looks, and there to lure you into grappling range. Keep your distance. Use the terrain to your advantage. Hope there isn't another one waiting to jump you from behind.
>>
No. 404751 ID: 44d0de

FLEE
>>
No. 404787 ID: 2e6fa0

Don't be such a baby, it's only a poop monster. Wave your sword around until it's dead.
>>
No. 404811 ID: 99c568

counterattack when it attacks you- don't go it first. be prepared to dodge in case it uses two tentacles at once and you can't slash 'em both.
>>
No. 404825 ID: db91c0

Back off and choose a good place to fight. Like in a doorway. If you can block part of the doorway then even better. The tentacle thing on the head might be the weak spot. There seems to be a series of eyes on it.
>>
No. 404909 ID: 252e1b

Fight defensively at first, you don't know this thing's capabilities. At least you're armed.
>>
No. 404961 ID: 14a1d0
File 133547976799.png - (462.74KB , 800x600 , regretablelosses.png )
404961

Iora decides to stand and fight and after a short altercation with the beast, she manages to slay it with only a few minor injuries.

To her body, at least. The spines on the creatures tendrils catch on the front of her shirt and rip the fabric clean off. Luckily, no one is around to see.
>>
No. 404965 ID: c4a1fc

Oh, but we are. Also, it might be venomous.
>>
No. 404974 ID: 431fa8

>>404961
Well, clean those injuries out if you can; infection is a terrible thing. Hopefully you can use the rags of your shirt and/or any more cloth that you can find around the ruined village to make a decent chest wrap, which isn't as good as a shirt but better than nothing.
>>
No. 404975 ID: b9e291

Or just get used to being topless. Not like there are any humans left in this area to be offended, right?
>>
No. 404977 ID: ed57e8

make a toga out of a old blanket until you find something better.
>>
No. 404978 ID: 99c568

I have this nagging feeling that this won't be the last time this happens. welp, cover yourself anyways.
>>
No. 404979 ID: 7437a1

Well it ruined our clothes, so lets force it to replace them. Make a stylish new waist coat from the beasts hide!
>>
No. 404981 ID: 13d5ea

>>404979
Oh yes
I like this idea
>>
No. 404991 ID: 166adc

>>404981
>>404979
Most of the beasts she's killed have evaporated.

.. is this one?
>>
No. 404995 ID: 13d5ea

>>404991
Oh yeah that's true.
Hm, would it work if we sliced off a hunk and then killed it?
Or would it still all disappear?
We can at least try I guess, if not we can check around later for some cloth to cover ourselves with.
>>
No. 404998 ID: 72d49b

First things first, go to the lake and clean out your wounds with clean water. You're gonna want to bind them, you may as well use what's left of your shirt since it's not good for anything now anyways. If you're skilled in tanning and leatherwork you can take the hide of that beast back to base and hopefully find oak or another appropriate tree in the forest and lime somewhere around, maybe in the mountain. Then you can make leather clothes, but it's still gonna take a while even just to cure so you're gonna have to resolve yourself to go topless or find another source of covering for the next month and some days.
>>
No. 405000 ID: f70e5e

>>404974
>>404998
these are both excellent ideas.
>>
No. 405002 ID: b85f8c

>>404961
Did it drop any loot? Well, we found some blankets earlier, right? We could cut a hole in one and wear it as a poncho.
>>
No. 405005 ID: d5ee6f

>>404961
A tragedy, truly.
>>
No. 405014 ID: 52a564

remove pantslegs
fashion breast holders

make sure you bend down in front of the felled beast while removing your pants
>>
No. 405015 ID: 6dddd5

Maybe it's time to go shopping for spare clothes
>>
No. 405018 ID: 252e1b

I'm shocked. Just shocked.

But as long as all the pieces are around, you should be able to make a needle from a bit of bone or spine, and some thread from the hem of the shirt, and mend the shirt back together.
>>
No. 405028 ID: cf49fc

>>404961
Hack it into fashionable garments. Hey, you probably don't need rest in this spirit world, so you'll need something to occupy your free time. Fashioning garments out of mutilated beasts seems good enough.
>>
No. 405033 ID: c4a1fc

>>405028
1. You do in the source game, possibly not in here
2. It's been stated that demonic crap just disappears upon death/dismemberment.
>>
No. 405036 ID: ed57e8

>>405033
may not be a demon, just a horribly mutated animal.
>>
No. 405050 ID: 25757c

RUN FOR IT girl, this thing is gonna rape you!
You don't want your first time being raped by a tentacle beast
>>
No. 405057 ID: 252e1b

>>405050

I think it's dead, Jim.
>>
No. 405140 ID: 7d7f79

Consider reinforcing pants with what's left of your shirt; if you're shirtless AND pantsless that would leave you with far too few pockets.
>>
No. 405167 ID: b6edd6

You know, if the corpse doesn't disappear it probably would be worthwhile to dismember it. Sure, it probably won't come back to life, but it only takes a few seconds to cut its limbs off.
>>
No. 405169 ID: db91c0

Just tie it up so the remains stay on and live with it for now.

Was that monster guarding anything? Check the building more thoroughly.
>>
No. 405219 ID: ae83e6

ditch ruined shirt, turn blankets into robes.
>>
No. 405244 ID: 14a1d0
File 133556989071.png - (399.43KB , 800x600 , itakeoffmyrobeandwizardshat.png )
405244

Iora finds a gnarled stick and a book in the remains of the creature. Maybe it ate some kind of magic man? She returns to her camp with them before deciding what to do next, and to make a more substantial top out of a blanket or something.
>>
No. 405245 ID: 72d49b

That top is clearly entirely adequate.

Go ahead and read the book.
>>
No. 405246 ID: 431fa8

>>405244
Might as well read that book, see what's up.
>>
No. 405248 ID: 27d278

Tube Top acquired...

Book the read, I mean read the book!
>>
No. 405249 ID: 1f8505

>>405244

Where is that tattoo from?
>>
No. 405250 ID: ed57e8

>>405249
it's the birthmark of the chosen. is why she can punch demons to death.
>>
No. 405251 ID: c4a1fc

Excellent. By the way, if you find pieces of chitin or lumps of goo, you can probably get the alchemist or someone to make it into actual armor. And the staff would probably help with casting spells, which you could probably learn from white and black books. White magic would probably only work when your lust is low and black magic would probably only work with high lust. This is all pure speculation, of course.


Anyways, how's your exp?
>>
No. 405256 ID: 6dddd5

Find the clothing merchant. He might have some interesting stuff
>>
No. 405277 ID: 6f4add

read book. don't hug anything because it'll probably try to rape you.
>>
No. 405300 ID: a04e35

Read book. Find test subject for lake fruit.
>>
No. 405310 ID: ae83e6

>read book.
>>
No. 405315 ID: 8d3a32

Take a moment to reflect on her badass monster slaying skills.
Randomly admire how fine she happens to look. (Nice artwork)
Investigate and read book before any more vanity sets in.
>>
No. 405318 ID: c4a1fc

Also, Iora's nipples were erect when she got her shirt ripped, so either her lust's building up or she has a tentacle fetish. Or it's cold.
>>
No. 405321 ID: ed57e8

>>405318
you sure? doesn't look it to me.
>>
No. 405322 ID: c4a1fc

>>405321
My perverted imagination says they are, and it looks like they *could* be.


...Don't ruin my hopes and dreams!
>>
No. 405327 ID: 8d2aba

Make the new shirt out of the pants.... super long sleeves right there.
>>
No. 405334 ID: f70e5e

see whats in that book.
>>
No. 405337 ID: b6edd6

Carefully inspect the outside of book before reading it. Being in a demon realm and all, there is always the chance that it is one of those books. You know, the sort that are bound in human skin inscribed with eldrich sigils and contain DARK SECRETS that lower your SANITY without actually being that useful.
>>
No. 405356 ID: 44d0de

CHUG THAT BOOK LIKE A 2-LITER OF DIET PEPSI AT A CAFFEINE CONVENTION

Srsly read the book. Maybe it has useful map power.
>>
No. 405372 ID: a2853b

>>405318
>Or it's cold.
Nah, she was in the middle of battle, that get's the blood pumping. Stiff pectorals are to be expected.
>>
No. 405373 ID: a2853b

>>405356
>CHUG THAT BOOK LIKE A 2-LITER OF DIET PEPSI AT A CAFFEINE CONVENTION
That's actually not a bad idea.
The potion-maker seemed quite serious about purifying demons post-liquefaction. Once she reads the book, it shouldn't be hard for him to dissolve and distill a potion that should boost intellect while countering any eldritch effects from the book itself.
>>
No. 405400 ID: 14a1d0
File 133561542064.png - (429.92KB , 800x600 , getequippedwith.png )
405400

Iora wraps a blanket around herself as a makeshift poncho and reads through the book.

It contains instructions on warping the æther to
reconfigure the basis of reality itself. Through sheer force of will, an individual tear the laws of nature asunder and rule over the primordial energies of the universe.

So now she knows how to make her swords shoot sparks.

Iora learned: Mana Charge

She can now channel energy into her weapon for a short time, increasing the damage she can do.
>>
No. 405408 ID: cd78bc

>>405400
Time to put the new power to practice. Getting rid of imps won't hurt and it will make the nights safer
>>
No. 405468 ID: 14a1d0
File 133563052098.png - (428.88KB , 800x600 , standupguy.png )
405468

Iora wanders out the sweep the area around her and encounters very little before reaching the forest edge.
A man is pulling a cart full of something is walking down a trail running parallel to the lake shore.

"Hello, my dear! Have no fear! Zolpht does not discriminate based on appearance. King or peasant, beggar or tycoon, all are welcome at Zolpht's Mobile Market of Massively Marked-down Merchandise! Potions and sundries of all kinds, beyond your wildest imaginings, all here. All at low, low prices!"
>>
No. 405470 ID: 6dddd5

>>405468

Ask him if he has any clothes on sale
>>
No. 405471 ID: c4a1fc

>>405468
Murder him if he doesn't and take all his stuff.

Do that anyways, in fact.
>>
No. 405473 ID: e3f578

This dude is a giant, don't kill him hell no
Look for potions and books and anything else notable.
We need strength potions, maybe a knowledge potion, and paper.
>>
No. 405474 ID: 3c585f

>>405468

preview his wares

>>405471

this is an awful idea. dude's twice our height.
>>
No. 405477 ID: 6f4add

>>405468

does he buy things? or identify things?
>>
No. 405478 ID: 7d7f79

It's also an awful idea because apparently this guy is too big to hide and he apparently survives walking around the wilderness pulling a loud cart quite handily. Further, he probably has so much cool shit that this stuff is his second string crap he's trying to get money for because he can't use it.
Investigate the books and potions and find out what else he's got.
>>
No. 405481 ID: 13d5ea

Yes, peruse his wares.
>>
No. 405491 ID: ed57e8

ask if he also deals in information, if so pay for info on the potions we have found.
>>
No. 405499 ID: 14a1d0
File 133564189590.png - (430.60KB , 800x600 , plus2sling.png )
405499

Iora decides to check the creepy man's wares. Most of the various knick-knacks serve no purpose, but he does have a stock of a few helpful potions.
One type that speeds the healing of wounds and another that keeps the mind alert. He sells both types for 15 coins each.
He also carries a few books on wilderness survival, first aid, the predatory habits of local flora and fauna for a few coins a piece.

When Iora asks about clothing, Zopht's grin spreads wider and he rummages through his cart, "Now, I don't usually carry a large selection of apparel, don't have the eye for fashion to turn a profit in the market, but... I do have a little something that looks like it would suit you nicely."
>>
No. 405500 ID: ed57e8

:unicode_stare:

no thanks.
>>
No. 405501 ID: 80d422

buy the books about flora and fauna
>>
No. 405502 ID: 431fa8

>>405499
...that is much too little of a little something.

Make sure those healing potions and alertness potions don't have nasty side effects. That would be highly unfortunate.

Does this guy sell maps, maybe? Can he give directions to that city the animal-guy mentioned?
>>
No. 405503 ID: 3734f6

>He also carries a few books on wilderness survival, first aid, the predatory habits of local flora and fauna for a few coins a piece.
Buy those
>Bra
Buy this
>Potions that improve regen and mind for 15 each
Using all remaining coins to buy those at 1:1 ratio
>>
No. 405504 ID: 6dddd5

>>405499

Get the book about flora and fauna, fuck the bikini.
>>
No. 405505 ID: 6f4add

well it's better than a blanket.

buy them books.
>>
No. 405507 ID: 3c585f

>>405503
seconding this.
>>
No. 405508 ID: b9e291

As many vitalityhealing potions as you can. You can beat up more demons then, getting more gems to buy more potions. Repeat until ROID LASS
>>
No. 405509 ID: 7d7f79

Uh, guys, she has tits. Those jiggle, those wobble, those cause backaches and they ruin her reflexes by being a weight that's off-centre. She could use something designed to keep them in place *underneath* her overclothes.
The way he's grinning though we should ask if there's anything magical or special about that thing though, I don't trust that grin either.
>>
No. 405518 ID: b0bf34

>>405503
anther vote for this
>>
No. 405520 ID: ae83e6

creepy merchant is creepy. do not trust, do not buy. instead, fortify camp.
>>
No. 405522 ID: b9e291

>>405509

Oh please, they're not even D-cups yet.
>>
No. 405531 ID: 7d7f79

>>405522
You sure about that? They look at least C to me. Anything bigger than A needs support my girlfriends have told me and those most definitely are.
>>
No. 405548 ID: 6e1234

>>405503
I also like this

>>405509
But I also think we should ask first and make sure it doesn't have any kind of "special" properties
>>
No. 405550 ID: 252e1b

>>405509

Ask if there's anything unusual about the garment, or if it is just a mundane top.
>>
No. 405564 ID: 14a1d0
File 133566018651.png - (450.05KB , 800x600 , customerservice.png )
405564

Zolpht insists that all of his merchandise is 100% horrible mutation free and seeing as how she has nothing else to spend money on at the moment, Iora purchases a supply of potions, some reading materials and that skimpy top. At least it will stay in place a little more securely than her poorly tied on shirt fragment.

Zolpht is more than eager to help her put it on, but she is sure she can manage on her own.

Iora is now out of money for the time being.
>>
No. 405565 ID: ed57e8

"if i 'find' any more money i'll be sure to look you up" then leave.
>>
No. 405566 ID: cf49fc

>>405565
Quickly.

Also, go ask that weasel how he keeps himself safe in this literal hell hole.
>>
No. 405567 ID: 431fa8

>>405564
Might as well go read through that stuff, then.
>>
No. 405569 ID: 72d49b

Okay, read the books so we can finally have some amount of paltry justification for the blatant metagaming that will obviously never stop.

>>405566
It probably has something to do with how he's more than double the size of the next largest thing we've seen so far.
>>
No. 405580 ID: cf49fc

>>405569
Not him, the LITERAL weasel.
>>
No. 405582 ID: 6f4add

pull a kthxbye and fuck off. go to your campsite and sleep a bit, you did a lot today.
>>
No. 405590 ID: 1f8505

>>405564

Welp, time to go. Skedaddle out of there.
>>
No. 405591 ID: 3734f6

before leaving, ask him to verify that the potions are really "drink now get benefit permanently" and not a "get temporary benefit that goes away".
If he confirms that the benefits are permanent down them all right away.
>>
No. 405592 ID: b9e291

>>405591

It's fairly impossible for healing to be permanent, otherwise you could never get hurt again.
>>
No. 405593 ID: b6edd6

>>405592
Well it did say 'speeds the healing of wounds' rather than 'heals wounds'. If it is permanent, it would be like regeneration.
>>
No. 405597 ID: b9e291

>>405593

If there is something that speeds up healing, surely there is some malady that slows healing down.
>>
No. 405598 ID: 3734f6

>>405592
they aren't potion of healing they are potion of "increased rate of healing"... aka, while under their effects you heal faster. Aka regeneration.
More likely its not even regen but just boosts your overall HP so you appear to heal faster due to healing a percentage of overall HP.
>>
No. 405601 ID: 14a1d0
File 133567241585.png - (388.33KB , 800x600 , takealookitsinabook.png )
405601

Iora reads a book. It is educational and fun. Apparently there are roving plant monsters that brutally violate anyone they come across. Also, pretty much everything will try to brutally violate anyone they come across. Demons seem to focus mostly on torturing or raping. She makes a note to avoid being tortured and raped.
>>
No. 405602 ID: 3c585f

>>405601

use your new educated state to develop a cure for sleep, that you may always be alert for rapist imps.
>>
No. 405604 ID: 431fa8

>>405601
That sword you found? Keep it at hand ALWAYS.
>>
No. 405605 ID: ed57e8

neat. since you know habits of the things a bit more, any ways to shore up your defenses?
>>
No. 405626 ID: 3734f6

>>405601
>book is fun
>it says everything wants to rape and torture you
That's the spirit, positive thinking...
Goal: Don't get raped or tortured.
>>
No. 405634 ID: db91c0

They can't rape you if you rape them first!

See if you can get that gnarled stick to do anything or if it is just a highly ordinary piece of wood. Once you've reached a verdict go explore somewhere else. Maybe by the river leading to/from the lake?
>>
No. 405635 ID: 7d7f79

Yeah, where is that sword right now? It seems to me you need a whole bunch more pit traps around you whenever you aren't fully aware and you need to learn how to sleep with it in such a way that the first thing you do when you wake up is draw and point where the last noise came from.
>>
No. 405637 ID: 72d49b

Where's the sun? It's probably getting to be time that you should prepare for nightfall. Take some tree boughs down to build an easy structure for now, you can cannibalize material from the ruins for a better dwelling tomorrow or later since there won't be time for it today anyway. They taught you how to do that in your village, right? The rock there looks about right that you can just lean boughs up against it and make a triangular sleeping area. Since you've got no hatchet you're gonna have to use your sword, remember to cut with the part nearer to the grip to avoid unneeded wear and tear.

Man, hauling the masonry from the ruins is gonna be a ton of work without some kind of wheelbarrow or hand truck. We'll solve that problem when we get to it though.
>>
No. 405644 ID: 6f4add

read other book.
>>
No. 405662 ID: 14a1d0
File 133572159325.png - (410.93KB , 800x600 , tentssituation.png )
405662

Iora shores up her camp's defenses. By building a tent. Using the old blankets and holding them up with sticks and power of positive thinking, she creates a semi-functional shelter against the elements.

She considers moving bricks from the old town ruins to build something more substantial, but without a way to move them, it would leave her exposed. So very exposed.
>>
No. 405664 ID: 431fa8

>>405662
Man, that tent isn't going to hold up against a stiff breeze.

We really need to find that city that was mentioned. Assuming it's not full of rape and torture, maybe they'll have actual buildings there with places to sleep where nothing will try to kill us.
>>
No. 405665 ID: 6f4add

>>405662

you could always move the camp to the ruins instead.
>>
No. 405669 ID: b6edd6

>>405665
We already tried that, and encountered rotting buildings and a monster.
>>
No. 405674 ID: 6f4add

>>405669

solution: fortify buildings and kill all monsters.
>>
No. 405678 ID: db91c0

You need to get an axe to make something better... For now go follow the river. There's bound to be stuff near it.
>>
No. 405681 ID: 14a1d0
File 133572949149.png - (371.02KB , 800x600 , rivergoeshere.png )
405681

The river leads north from the lake and winds out through a large, flat grassy plain. It seems almost featureless except for the occasional tree or tuft of tall grass.
>>
No. 405683 ID: 431fa8

>>405681
Well, let's go climb a tree and see if we can get a decent look at anything in the distance. If it seems like there's really nothing out here we can go explore somewhere else.
>>
No. 405684 ID: 4fd6f7

Anything living in the river itself? If not, a raft might help speed travel later on.
>>
No. 405685 ID: 80d422

>>405681
climb a tree and try not to get raped like the sacrificial sex cow like you are
>>
No. 405686 ID: b0bf34

climb tree for a better vantage point.
>>
No. 405689 ID: 8d2aba

Who is that standing off in the distance? Go investigate.
>>
No. 405690 ID: 72d49b

Yeah, going up the tree to see what you can see sounds like a good idea. An advantage of this wide open area is that you can see potential hostiles a long way off.
>>
No. 405695 ID: 3c585f

explore the plains.
>>
No. 405697 ID: 6f4add

go left
>>
No. 405699 ID: db91c0

What is that weird thing in the distance? A tree? A creature?
>>
No. 405702 ID: 14a1d0
File 133573366036.png - (365.22KB , 800x600 , rivergoesmorehere.png )
405702

Iora scales a tree to get a better look out over the plains. The grasslands stretch out to the horizon with the rare dead tree poking up here and there.
>>
No. 405704 ID: ed57e8

plains are full of rape gnolls. to the desert!
>>
No. 405705 ID: c8a6d1

Swim in the river!
>>
No. 405716 ID: a2fa74

>>405702
A wide open plain with no cover or means to escape a faster opponent? Lets keep exploring.
>>
No. 405732 ID: b0bf34

to the desert!
>>
No. 405741 ID: 6f4add

>>405704

uh huh, because the desert totally isn't full of rape. [/sarcasm]

follow the river.
>>
No. 405773 ID: 7d7f79

It occurs to me that we could really use either a horse to ride around on or some other means of faster and safer travel than walking. If we run into either of those weird merchant dudes again we should ask about that.

I think we should continue beating up imps to improve our ass-kicking skills through practice: We are not a bad enough dude yet to explore places where there's nowhere to run or hide. We also may get lucky and find particularly interesting or useful stuff from the imps. We should also continue tracing the extent of that lake, there has to be more stuff around the lake than just a single, crumbling village. Try to make note of any rivers that feed the lake as well.
>>
No. 405776 ID: 3734f6

>Swim
Hell no, you cannot defend yourself in water
>>
No. 405797 ID: 14a1d0
File 133575512750.png - (382.46KB , 800x600 , stresstest.png )
405797

Iora treks out into the desert and quickly discovers that everything is terrible there. The duns shift and slide underfoot, there is no shelter from the sun and the sand gets everywhere.
Not to mention her tiny top is actually pretty bad at holding anything in place.
>>
No. 405800 ID: e3f578

Can't you see anything in the distance? I mean, the desert can only be so large!
>>
No. 405801 ID: 80d422

>>405797
continue to search the desert, you may find an oasis or something
>>
No. 405802 ID: 7d7f79

Yeah, uh, we did not level up in the easy area yet. We should not be poking around the desert where there's no trees to use for dodging giants and things like that. We did EQ up but we still have no armour.
I'm votan for back to forest and lake.
>>
No. 405803 ID: b0bf34

>>405800
Sure, assuming the underworld doesn't have some sort of strange property where everything apart from the lake is endless.
>>
No. 405805 ID: b0bf34

search the desert, looking for trouble or something interesting.
>>
No. 405806 ID: a2fa74

>>405797
Is that the outline of a city back there?
>>
No. 405821 ID: 72d49b

>>405797
How come you're still running around without your poncho? You're gonna get them shoulders burned something fierce. You should get dressed properly before you head out from under the trees again.
For now though, there's something that looks vaguely squarish over in the distance. You should go check that out.
>>
No. 405848 ID: 7d7f79

Poncho gets in the way of swinging a sword because it doesn't have arms. I suppose she could cut arm-holes in it but that would be messy without needle and thread to finish the openings so they don't unravel.
>>
No. 405863 ID: b0bf34

>>405848
The other problem is that the poncho was the blanket. If we cut that up, then the blanket will be compromised.
>>
No. 405972 ID: cd78bc

>>405797
Whoa, whoa!! Going through a desert without covering your body? Do you have a death wish? Next time go fully clothed before venturing there.
>>
No. 405974 ID: 9718f3

Pretty sure we turned our poncho into part of our tent. But yeah, looks like a city in the background.
>>
No. 405993 ID: db91c0

Beware mirages causing you to see things that aren't there. That looks like something in the distance, but who knows. Think twice before going too far.

If you don't find anything then head for the mountains. You'll at least get a better view of the area from the top of them.
>>
No. 406184 ID: 14a1d0
File 133583219498.png - (402.88KB , 800x600 , mightbeamirage.png )
406184

The shimmering on the horizon coalesces into the outline of a city of sand blasted stone. The heavily fortified walls have large runic symbols scrawled on the masonry and the weathered gates are securely closed.
>>
No. 406186 ID: ed57e8

can you understand the runes?
>>
No. 406191 ID: 431fa8

>>406184
Investigate, but carefully. If this city is full of demons you might be in deep shit.
>>
No. 406201 ID: 6dddd5

>>406184

Try to locate a gate
>>
No. 406207 ID: 7d7f79

Can you set up a blind in the dunes for watching the city to see what kind of things/people are guarding it? I say give it one hour because if it's currently occupied someone has to be sticking their heads out enough to get a good look once in a while, and likely folks will be coming and going from the place too. Binoculars would be good but no sense complaining about what we don't have right now.
>>
No. 406209 ID: b9e291

If this city were full of demons it wouldn't be surrounded by runes. It'd be charred rubble. It's probably safe.
>>
No. 406221 ID: 7d7f79

>>406209
You're saying demons don't know how to build or maintain buildings and fortifications? What's the quality of your information source? I don't think we know whether that's true about the local demons and everyone they have enslaved or allied with yet.
>>
No. 406223 ID: 6f4add

enter.
>>
No. 406266 ID: f70e5e

Dencha mentioned a large settlement, this could be it. though watching the gate for a bit to see if normal people or demons are the ones coming and going might be a good idea.
>>
No. 406303 ID: 72d49b

Knock on the door.
>>
No. 406392 ID: 1052ee

==> do a sexy dance in front of the gates
>>
No. 406479 ID: 8d2aba

Strip naked to show your purity to the fox herm guarding the gate...
>>
No. 406495 ID: cd78bc

>>406184
One of those symbols give me the creeps. I don't know if it's a good idea to draw the attention of whoever's there.
>>
No. 406529 ID: cf49fc

>>406303
Knock on the door in a completely non-sexy fashion. Considering this lands inhabitants, they should be surprised enough to come investigate.
>>
No. 406557 ID: 8c2977

>>406529
be extremely calm and polite, and dont wave your gentitalia about. this will cause anything too corrupt to die of anurism.
>>
No. 406615 ID: 7d7f79

>>406557
No, it would just beat you up and rape you, probably enslave you too. I don't like knocking on a door with demons behind it for obvious reasons, which is why I think we should watch for signs of what lives here.
>>
No. 406641 ID: 14a1d0
File 133591211124.png - (350.80KB , 800x600 , unsexyknocking.png )
406641

Iora watches from a distance for some time and after seeing nothing, goes down to knock on the gate. She feels she may be knocking on the gate to sexily and considers that she may need a less sexy shirt if she wants to do much of anything in an unsexy manner.
>>
No. 406643 ID: 5029d1

pull poncho out of INVENTORY that you happen to have right here.
>>
No. 406657 ID: 7d7f79

Stand back far enough you have a chance to run if demons come out, and watch for archers? I hope I'm being wary about a situation where this town is abandoned and harmless or full of non-hostiles, but don't count on it.
>>
No. 406665 ID: a2fa74

>>406641
Wear poncho; get on with knocking already.
>>
No. 406842 ID: 6f4add

you have a fucking sharp sword if anything tries anything, so knock aleady.
>>
No. 406976 ID: 5e3d1a

As far as knockers go you're definitely not doing too badly if you know what I mean.

If someone answers ask them what this place is. If no one answers look for another way in.
>>
No. 407067 ID: 3c066e

kick the freaking door down and get on with the killing already.
>>
No. 407293 ID: 14a1d0
File 133601004474.png - (383.22KB , 800x600 , heythere.png )
407293

The gate creaks open and... Well, that is probably completely normal and happens all the time.
>>
No. 407295 ID: 5029d1

BACK THE FUCK UP
>>
No. 407298 ID: b0bf34

Don't run completely away, but get out of grubbin range while you're still ungrubbed.
>>
No. 407299 ID: 5029d1

and get your poncho.
>>
No. 407300 ID: b6edd6

It probably expects you to run directly away from it. Instead, run to the side (so the door gets in its way if it wants to go after you) and then away until you are well out of tentacle reach.
>>
No. 407302 ID: a2fa74

>>407293
"Hello, have you accepted AMWAY into your life?"
>>
No. 407313 ID: 27d278
 

Have you accepted Hero Of The Day into your heart yet?
>>
No. 407319 ID: 6dddd5

Turn around and slowly walk away NOPING all the way
>>
No. 407321 ID: 166adc

>>407293
Please tell us you have your sword in some sort of interdimensional storage, and didn't leave it behind
>>
No. 407324 ID: 72d49b

Step back beyond its reach and figure out what or who you're looking at.
>>
No. 407327 ID: fa9f7e

>>407293
That is indeed completely normal. Strip and wait to be molested/raped.
>>
No. 407332 ID: 8d3a32

Haha! Where's your mighty all knowing meta game knowledge now eh!? Brilliant.
>>
No. 407334 ID: 7d7f79

Uh... hmmm.
You could try talking to it.
"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to speak this language would you?"
Preparation to run and fend off tentacles with sword seems like a good idea but if it's not hostile you shouldn't draw yet.
>>
No. 407337 ID: fa9f7e

>>407332
It's not like we're relying on it all *that* heavily. It's mostly "there will be probably something like this in this area" and "drinking that might be a bad idea" now. It was accepted that the metagame wouldn't apply with the Devil fruit and ferretchemist. Calm yo tits.
>>
No. 407338 ID: 3734f6

Walk backwards while holding your sword, speak... be prepared to run the fuck away.
>>
No. 407339 ID: 04b86a

Huh, you seem to have been greeted by a group of tendrils. I guess that means it's time for some tentacle rape.

By which I mean you should ditch those pants and force the tentacles to pleasure your orifices whether they want to or not.
>>
No. 407340 ID: 7d7f79

>>407338
Do not trip over an obstacle while walking backwards, that would be BAD.
>>
No. 407341 ID: 7d7f79

>>407339
Already did that joke here:
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/244073.html
>>
No. 407346 ID: 5bf190

Hello sir and/or madam, I'm selling these fine invisible leather jackets.

Wait, where did they go? I'VE BEEN ROBBED!
>>
No. 407511 ID: 6f4add

step back.
>>
No. 407571 ID: cd78bc

>>407293
Retreat slowly and keep your sword sheathed, but ready for a quick defence and counter-attack if there is need to.

Being a tentacle fiend, the worst it can happen is being grabbed, so keep your distance at all cost.
>>
No. 407573 ID: d5ee6f

>>407293
Run to the right.
>>
No. 407771 ID: 252e1b

Be friendly! Also, be prepared to run!
>>
No. 407780 ID: 8d3a32

Be friendly! Also, be prepared to cum!
>>
No. 407799 ID: cf49fc

In the immortal words of some random Ghost,

"I'm gone."

Make like Meatloaf and get the heck outta here.
>>
No. 408861 ID: 14a1d0
File 133633374162.png - (484.16KB , 655x768 , imminentviolation.png )
408861

Iora is quickly grabbed by the arm before she can draw her weapon. She is unable to break free and cannot reach any inventory items. Is this a good time to start screaming and flailing? Who can say.
>>
No. 408864 ID: 6dddd5

>>408861

Ask politely "Is this the way to the fireworks factory"



Wait no... KICK, FLAIL, SCREAM AND TRY TO ESCAPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No. 408865 ID: b85f8c

>>408861
Yes, now would be a good time to scream and flail. Struggle. Struggle and bite and thrash and get to your sword.
>>
No. 408868 ID: 72d49b

You've got a free arm, you should be able to draw on the thing.
>>
No. 408870 ID: 551d90

Either pull your sword out if you've got it and start lopping some tentacles off, or if you don't, just grab that tentacle around your other wrist, unwrap it, and try to land on your feet.
>>
No. 408871 ID: 5e3d1a

Move fast, put your weight in it and try to unroll the tentacle grabbing you. Can you mana charge your fists?

Also in case this thing is intelligent you might want to get verbal: "Unhand me or I will sever your appendages, beast!"
>>
No. 408872 ID: fa9f7e

>>408861
Oh no ! It got you by the Standard Female Grab Area! You are now completely helpless!

Seriously, unwind the tentacle and run like fuck. Or be raped, if you'd rather.
>>
No. 408873 ID: a2fa74

Struggle!
Also, this: >>407302

Be an Amway's Witness. It won't dare let you put even a single foot inside.
>>
No. 408874 ID: 14a1d0
File 133633523778.png - (688.62KB , 1024x768 , hystericaldames.png )
408874

Iora thrashes wildly and screams for help. The lizard man here seems less than impressed and tells her she should come inside before she attracts attention from monsters in the desert.
>>
No. 408876 ID: 6ecf4c

Inquire as to whether or not this is one of those rape things.
>>
No. 408877 ID: a2fa74

>>408874
"HOW IS THIS NOT A MONSTER IN THE DESERT? IT IS A MONSTER AND THIS IS THE DESERT! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!"
>>
No. 408878 ID: 72d49b

Ask to be let go first.
>>
No. 408879 ID: 68ff50

Wait, what? You know, that sounds like a good idea. It's not trying to rape you, and someone here is talking to you. That's a whole lot closer to diplomacy than any of the things that are trying to rape you would get, and he's got a FUCKOFF HUGE weapon he could stick us with while we struggle if he wanted to kill us.
Our choices are rape or death right here versus possible future rape or actual friendly interaction. I'll take the less certain rape.
>>
No. 408880 ID: 6dddd5

>>408874

Tell him that this is really akward and you'd prefer if the monster let you go beforehand.
>>
No. 408894 ID: f70e5e

while normally i would be in favor of being polite, I think being greeted by a grabby tentacle monster is reason enough to snark.
"oh sorry, its just were i'm from yelling for help and struggling is how your supposed to react to BEING GRABBED BY A GODDAMN TENTACLE MONSTER"
>>
No. 408899 ID: 6d6017

okay, but how about your friend here lets the fuck go.
>>
No. 408916 ID: 09e5bf

Don't be so adamant about calling the tentacle guy a monster. Maybe say it surprised you because you're unused to the area, but do not go on yelling about how he's a monster.

Just go in peacefully.
>>
No. 408952 ID: 166adc

>>408874
come to think of it.. if it hadn't grabbed you, would your first instinct have been to attack this thing? See what talking will get you.
>>
No. 408964 ID: 3734f6

Well they aren't raping you yet, and you are completely helpless at the moment...
Maybe they are friendly despite their appearance.
>>
No. 408997 ID: 9718f3

"Sorry. Sensitive wrists."
>>
No. 409001 ID: b9e291

>>408872

Standard female grab area is the upper arm.
>>
No. 409007 ID: 252e1b

They haven't hurt you, and the tentacle thing could be a pet or something non-sapient. So go along for the moment.
>>
No. 409014 ID: 4bdd79

>>407302
You know what? I support this.

For maximum lulz, wait until you're inside and they've closed the door behind you.
>>
No. 409021 ID: 450b8d

>>409014
Yes
>>
No. 409023 ID: fa9f7e

>>409001
Close enough.
>>
No. 409312 ID: a2853b

I suppose you could apologize and say that you are used to more... humanoid guards.
>>
No. 410130 ID: 14a1d0
File 133661577897.png - (466.06KB , 800x600 , Walledmart.png )
410130

The lizard guard tells Iora that since she is not a horrible demon, she is free to come and go. The city main point of interest at the moment is the marketplace. The shops line the streets, providing a wide variety of goods and services.
Having bought a large pile of potions from Zolpht leaves her with only a few coins left from monsters she defeated off-screen, since they had no plot relevance.
>>
No. 410131 ID: cf49fc

A triangle made of circles? No idea what that means. Let's go there. Maybe it's magic, or whores, OR MAGIC WHORES. WE CAN'T LOSE.
>>
No. 410132 ID: 886a4d

Look at what they're selling and how much. Its a grinding time. There might even be.... clothes....
>>
No. 410133 ID: 4bdd79

>>410130
DO IT NOW
>>409014
>>
No. 410135 ID: 5029d1

window shop. if you find something nice you can start saving for it.
>>
No. 410143 ID: b9e291

>>410131

It's probably just your average alchemy shop. Not like the door to that would be out in the middle of nowhere after all.
>>
No. 410152 ID: b85f8c

>>410130
Go somewhere that deals with alchemy, and ask about what all the stuff you've found does.

Then go sell the less than useful stuff at some sort of pawn shop.
>>
No. 410158 ID: 166adc

>>410131
That little three-ball sign is pretty traditional for pawn shops, too.
>>
No. 410178 ID: a2fa74

>>410130
The bar.
You want to get SUPER drunk at this point.
>>
No. 410179 ID: 09e5bf

Is there an inn you could stay at? This town seems safe enough.
>>
No. 410243 ID: 5e3d1a

Have a look at what goods an services are available. Maybe purchase some clothes.

Then find out where all the attractive people hang out and mingle with them.
>>
No. 410310 ID: 6dddd5

Look for the clothing store
>>
No. 410378 ID: 9b9fac

Well, the three orbs usually signifies a pawn shop. If any of the off-camera monsters you fought dropped any useless crap, you might be able to offload it there.
>>
No. 410395 ID: d5ee6f

>>410130
Pawn shop should know what your crap does.
>>
No. 410800 ID: 14a1d0
File 133685530971.png - (438.73KB , 800x600 , nomoreexposedtitsjustlikeeveryonewanted.png )
410800

First, Iora goes to the tailor and buys a new shirt. Plain clothes cost virtually nothing, but if she would like something custom made the price would be higher.
For the moment, she is content to have her slightly inflated jubblies protected from the elements and the stares of weird animal people and lashing tentacle monsters.

A blacksmith, pawn shop and tavern are also operating in the market, as well as some stands selling trinkets and jewelry.
Iora isn't sure what to do, since she can't just punch everything.
>>
No. 410803 ID: b0d466

Sell all those potions, see how much money you have and what's for sale. Check at the blacksmith's first.
>>
No. 410804 ID: 25632f

Sell those potions, and get a shiv! Even a sharp nail jutting from a wooden handle would be an improvement over your current situation, and it's way safer than chugging potions until you get super-strength. You'd wind up with fifty dicks like the tail of a peacock if you went the potion route.
>>
No. 410808 ID: 5029d1

>>410804
uhh, she has a shining sword
>>
No. 410814 ID: 6dddd5

>>410800

Ask the tailor how much for a latex suit.
>>
No. 410815 ID: e3aff6

>>410808
Which as we have seen is unwieldy at bast if you are being grappled.
>>
No. 410860 ID: 68ff50

>>410185
Good thing she's not fighting Egyptian cat goddesses then.

Seriously, that calls for violence-enabled gauntlets with serrated teeth on them. Other armour which lets her use elbows, knees and feet as weapons when the sword is too long would help too. A good helmet would be important for avoiding getting knocked out or embarrassingly killed as well. She could probably use a horse or other transportation method, plus a crossbow and/or blowgun as well: Finding out what this town has to offer in terms of those things would be good.
First we should find out what all our potions are and sell the ones that would turn us into some freaky mutant. Extra boobpower is cool and all if there's someone you want to manipulate with it but we have yet to find a sugar-daddy to use them on or anything like that and I'm holding out for something better than a sugar-beastie anyway.
We should also investigate possibilities of training, we should learn how to fight better. Even if we're already pretty good we should learn the details of fighting all the weird things we have and haven't run into in this strange world.
>>
No. 410891 ID: f2c010

Birds don't have boobs you should tell her to find a better place to store those whatever they are under her shirt this is just embarrassing for the real not-bird people
>>
No. 410987 ID: 166adc

>>410800
You're out in the desert. Get a bitchin' hat before you get heatstroke. One that provides some shade, and might keep people from seeing you're pure human from a distance. Also, it must be bitchin'.
>>
No. 411002 ID: a2fa74

>>410800
Sell all the shit you don't want at the pawn shop, then see what jewelry and trinkets they have for sale. Magical jewelry would be awesome.
>>
No. 411048 ID: 5c94e7

>>410800
>Iora isn't sure what to do, since she can't just punch everything.
Or can you?
Ask if there is some sort of dojo, gym, fighting arena, or guardsman training grounds. Acquaintances can be found, training could be gained, and money could be made.
>>
No. 411049 ID: 5c94e7

>>410987
Sunstroke/heatstroke shouldn't be a problem here in the spirit world, since food and drink are also unnecessary.

As for the hat thing, I would suggest a wood mask or buddhist reed helm. If we want to go all out, get a combat burka.
>>
No. 411195 ID: 694f78

lift up tailors shirt, inspect chest thoroughly
>>
No. 411196 ID: cf49fc

Okay, first priority is learning to use your Murder Sword. Go find a fighting instructor to help you hack everything into gooey pastey jello. Then return to your camp and do just that!
>>
No. 411197 ID: fa9f7e

>>411195
This. We must investigate the existence of non-mammal mammaries and dispel the mystery.
>>
No. 411227 ID: b85f8c

>>410800
Pawn shop. First ask what the stuff you picked up does, then sell the useless stuff.
>>
No. 411314 ID: 14a1d0
File 133694464134.png - (428.96KB , 800x600 , upstandingbusinessman.png )
411314

Iora checks the pawn shop. If she sells some of the excess of the items she has collected, she will have a better idea of what she has to work with.

The long potions give you the strength of a horse, guaranteed. All other effects are completely random.

The flagons are a kind of ale goblins make. Gets you good and drunk. Other things might happen too. Who can say?

The hexagonal vials stimulate egg laying. Strange. Maybe it's something chicken farmers use.

The fruits are just fruits. If they do anything or not is hard to say.

And the crooked stick is actually a wizard staff of some kind. He will pay a decent amount for it. Over one hundred coins.

The pigman also mentions that he could give her a special rate, if she did him a little favor, if she gets his meaning.

As of now, her entire pile of random things will net her two hundred and eighty eight coins.
>>
No. 411315 ID: 886a4d

Keep the staff, the horse potions and fruit. We'll have to test those on our own. Sell everything else though egg potions are very useful for getting rid of excess memebers should we eat / drink something we shouldn't.
>>
No. 411316 ID: 5029d1

hell yeah sell dat shit and then check out the blacksmith.
>>
No. 411317 ID: 6dddd5

>>411314

Never trust a pig with a snout like that.

Maybe save the staff for later.
>>
No. 411318 ID: a2fa74

>>411314
Drink the horse potions. Strength is ALWAYS good.
Sell the rest. Buy some decent armor.
>>
No. 411320 ID: b14128

Yeah, let's not go abusing the horse potions. Sell everything but the mage's staff, it might come in handy.
>>
No. 411322 ID: f2ec53

Horse strength potions definitely should be consumed. Last one seemed safe enough, and they are now confirmed to act as suspected.

Might also want to keep the staff around, that seems like something that could be useful down the road.

Everything else should definitely be sold though, and yeah, decent armor is a pretty good priority for what to spend it on. That or some magic training to get some use from the staff.
>>
No. 411323 ID: b85f8c

>>411315
The eggs involved might not do anything useful in this version of the world. Also, how would we convince the heroine to drink such a potion? "Drink this, you might lay eggs that do something awesome"? Bit of a far shot.

Anyway just drink all the horse potions, and we can test the fruit on an imp. Keep the staff, in case we learn some better magic. Sell the other potions, but tell him beforehand about the "bad" one.

Next stop, blacksmith.
>>
No. 411332 ID: 72d49b

>>411314
>The pigman also mentions that he could give her a special rate, if she did him a little favor, if she gets his meaning.
He means he has a quest for you! Quests are something heroes do. Other than that, drink all strength potions. Strength is good. The fruits are useless since you don't need to eat, the egg potions are useless since you have no chickens, and the staff is useless since you're not a mage. So sell all that stuff on his special rate after you complete his quest.
>>
No. 411339 ID: 166adc

>>411314
Hell, have him make his intentions clear, in the classic 'what the hell did you just say to me' fashion. If you cow the pig enough you could rule the roost.
>>
No. 411361 ID: 6dddd5

Also ask if he has a latex suit, that will give us some tentacle protection by being slippery
>>
No. 411419 ID: cd6e04

your virtue is worth more than a special rate. does he sell stuff, too?
>>
No. 411546 ID: b9e291

HEY DRINK ONE OF THOSE HEX POTIONS YOU MIGHT LAY EGGS THAT DO SOMETHING AWESOME
>>
No. 411562 ID: ce4a4d

Sell staff, wander off, then drink all ale. Also make a note to get whats-his-name to purify your potions later.
>>
No. 411567 ID: 431fa8

>>411314
A wizard's staff? Ask if there's anywhere around here to learn magic.
>>
No. 411597 ID: d4f98d

Keep staff, sell all potions and fruits.

Tell him he'd have to pay alot more than he's going to.
>>
No. 411601 ID: cda15c

Keep virginity, keep the staff, sell everything else.
>>
No. 411621 ID: f44b56

Go for his special rate I say.
>>
No. 411622 ID: e3f578

I am intrigued in the special rate
Need more info
>>
No. 411687 ID: 21a619

>>411601
this
>>
No. 411718 ID: 68ff50

Tell this pig that if his special favour is more suited to the skillset of a whore than a violent adventurer you're not interested.
It was pretty easy to get that fruit and this guy's version of telling us what this stuff all does is pretty vague. We should be selling the ones we know do weird things--I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to risk random effects from the horse potions for instance. Since that's all of the potions what's left is fruit we haven't tested on an imp yet, and the magic stick. We currently know one spell and may learn more, but we should check how unique this stick is. If we can buy one later we may just want to pawn it now.

We also might want to go looking for elsewhere in town to sell this stuff that might give us a better price. Don't always take the first price offered, eh?
>>
No. 412039 ID: 1444d5

"my skillset includes punching things or slicing bits off of things. Said things usually go on to have a very Bad Day. Unless your 'favour' requires either of these..."
>>
No. 412096 ID: d5ee6f

>>411314
Eat fruit. Eat it.
>>
No. 412097 ID: cd6e04

>>412096

I agree.
>>
No. 412098 ID: 09e5bf

The fruit is apparently normal fruit. Keep one to try it out, keep the wand, sell the rest.

Find out if there is a place to learn magic in town.

Let him know that you will do murder hobo adventurer missions, and that sexual favors are out though.
>>
No. 412099 ID: 256d52

>>412096

Fruit sounds good. Even if you don't technically have to eat it must suck not eating.
>>
No. 412141 ID: d5ee6f

It's probably not normal fruit. Keep it in case we want more after we eat it.
>>
No. 412625 ID: 035670

Don't eat/drink anything at all, you don't need it, and if you require nourishment, you can always visit a tavern, where you will taste safe foods.
>>
No. 412883 ID: 14a1d0
File 133722416170.png - (361.90KB , 800x600 , nosideeffects.png )
412883

Iora sells off almost everything she's found, except for the staff, some of the fruits and the horse potions, which she drinks. Her muscles become rock hard, making her feel a good bit stronger.
>>
No. 412885 ID: 5029d1

nice. wonder what you can break in half with your hands.
>>
No. 412889 ID: a2fa74

>>412883
Awesome. We should go get more of those.
But first, lets go into the bar to gather information and get shitfaced.
>>
No. 412891 ID: 14a1d0
File 133722446421.png - (357.42KB , 800x600 , whatsoever.png )
412891

So, what was she going to go shop for?
>>
No. 412892 ID: 252e1b

New pants.
>>
No. 412893 ID: fa9f7e

Got tits of steel yet?
>>
No. 412894 ID: b85f8c

>>412891
Check your butt.
>>
No. 412895 ID: 5029d1

:3c
let's stay quiet about it. anyway. look for a smaller knife that can work on demons.
>>
No. 412898 ID: 3ce5b2

You have a horse tail, you idiot. Stop eating and drinking shit.
>>
No. 412943 ID: a2fa74

>>412894
>>412898
I'm downvoting telling her. It'll be much more interesting when she discovers it on her own, and she'll catch on as soon as she starts trying on clothes.
>>
No. 412951 ID: fa9f7e

>>412943
Upvoting this just to make it neutral again. Let's see how the dice fall, bahahahahah.
>>
No. 412953 ID: 52a564

I wonder what else got rock hard
>>
No. 412954 ID: 431fa8

>>412891
Try to find someone who can teach you more about magic.
>>
No. 412973 ID: 67e8b2

You need to get your hair done, girl!
>>
No. 412980 ID: 96e0ea

>>412891
Well, you already have some weapons, so how about some armour or a shield. It will be nice to have some protection.

And I vote don't tell her. It'll be hilarious when she goes to the toilet.
>>
No. 413022 ID: 09e5bf

Find armor shop, see if there is someone in town that can teach you magic.
>>
No. 413095 ID: 9718f3

Consider getting a nice ribbon or something, for tying back your hair. I think a ponytail would look quite nice.
>>
No. 413096 ID: 035670

>>412891
stop consuming poison, dehumanizating yourself just for a small boost in strength it's simply NOT worth it.

If you want an edge against beasts, train your body and your mind, better weapons and magic is the way to go.
>>
No. 413098 ID: 6dddd5

>>412891

Well now you have a horse tail, good job!

You should purify that shit before drinking y'know.

Well might as well try and get a new pair of latex pants
>>
No. 413102 ID: 71d68e

>>413098
Purification only works on demonic potions to remove the corruptive bits. It apparently doesn't remove weird effects like horse tails, demon horns, etc.
>>
No. 413105 ID: fa9f7e

>>413102
Eh, actually, it does remove the demon transformations on the ones that CAN be purified. Last I checked, Equinium can't. Incubus Drafts still give multicocks, etc. because apparently that's not demonic.

[/metagame]
>>
No. 413106 ID: d4f98d

Easily removed, long as you don't mind a little pain.
>>
No. 413107 ID: fa9f7e

>>413106
And lots of bleeding and scarring. How about no.
>>
No. 413181 ID: 166adc

Go back to the tailor. See if they have a dressing room with a long mirror. Inspect body for changes besides tail. (she may have hooves now too )
>>
No. 413246 ID: c74bfa

good news, at least she isnt particularly sensitive.
>>
No. 413289 ID: d4f98d

>>413107
Shouldna had her drink all them demon potions, then, broski. As it is, her options regarding removal seem limited.
>>
No. 413294 ID: c4a1fc

>>413289
I argued against drinking anything, actually. But oh well. You could make money out of this, people like horsehair stuff pretty well, and hair grows back fairly quick, especially if you find a salon run by goblins. They're good with potions and stuff.
>>
No. 413297 ID: b0d466

>>413289
You can just cut it off.
>>
No. 413348 ID: fa9f7e

>>413297
*twitch* Okay, allow me to explain why this is a fucking stupid idea. First, all the plants here are probably demonic magic. If the wound is infected, we're fucked. No antibiotics, no actual pressure bandages, no tourniquets for your ass. How would we stop the bleeding? Cauterize it? With what? A fire? Made of what? Tree bits that disappear when taken off the tree?
>>
No. 413373 ID: e3f578

Aren't tails part of spines also?
Dude, cutting part of your spine is gonna hurt like fuck.

Well we're tainted now, let's go screw around and eat some non-corrupted foods now. If you're gonna be weird, better find a form you like, no?
>>
No. 413382 ID: b85f8c

>>413373
Actually, mutation has nothing to do with corruption.
>>
No. 413384 ID: e3f578

>>413382
That's why I said find and experiment with non-corrupted foods willy nilly now, because Iora should find a form she likes. I suppose when I said "tainted" it could easily be mistaken for corruption, but I actually meant non-humanized.
>>
No. 413465 ID: d4f98d

>>413348
Uh...are you implying its impossible to find bandanges and/or create a fire?

Like, seriously?

Or alternatively, fine someone with medical experience in a big fucking city? Really? REALLY?
>>
No. 413475 ID: 71d68e

Hell no, getting rid of the tail isn't worth doing amateur surgery (or medieval surgery for that matter). Besides, it's cute.

Seconding looking at some armor. And seeing if anyone here knows anything about magic.
>>
No. 413538 ID: b9be44

... You people do know that this is a horsetail, which consists mostly of hair?

One can rather easily shave it, should it prove too cumbersome or troubling. The remaining dock (actual name for the fleshy part of a horsetail) she should be able to conseal it inside normal pants.
>>
No. 413575 ID: e790eb

>>413538
it's the same people that are actively trying to get Iora raped, they like the tail and don't put a lot of thought on it, bad roleplaying POV if you ask me.
>>
No. 413647 ID: ce4a4d

+15 Horse Points
>>
No. 413762 ID: b85f8c

>>413575
Hey, I'm not trying to get her raped. A little mutation is no big deal, and she got a big head start on physical power in exchange. If anything, drinking all those potions makes it harder for her to get raped. I'd like to get her some agility boosts though, so that she can run away better.

Shaving it would work I guess, if Iora hates the thing. It's even possible to remove it through use of other items, but we'd probably get some other mutation in exchange. Alternatively, we could eat some other type of mutation-inducing item that changes the horse tail to some other type of tail.
>>
No. 413780 ID: b9e291

>>413762

>>Agility boosts
>>Horsecat

Oh yes.
>>
No. 413861 ID: d4f98d

>>413575
You can look at my ID to see my previous suggestions, genius. Why don't you tell me how your 'theory' pans out, there?
>>
No. 413867 ID: 14a1d0
File 133743315480.png - (455.81KB , 800x600 , armors.png )
413867

Iora notices she has a tail now. This is somewhat shocking. Oh well.

>Consider getting a nice ribbon or something, for tying back your hair. I think a ponytail would look quite nice.

Iora buys a tie for her hair and puts it in a ponytail. Now she has two.

Iora checks the blacksmith for protective gear and finds that she can currently only afford some basic leather armor. Selling the wizard staff would give her enough for several varieties of metal armor, however.
>>
No. 413869 ID: 6dddd5

>>413867

Keep it for now.
>>
No. 413870 ID: 5e3d1a

That's all right, get well fitted leather armor. Maybe something that can be worn under chain or scale mail later?

Tell the smith he seems like a pretty cool guy and ask if he can sort you out with a discount. If not now then maybe in the future? You could try looking for materials that he needs.
>>
No. 413875 ID: a2fa74

>>413867
You're clearly comfortable with a blade, the only spell you know boosts physical attacks, and you just significantly boosted your strength.
You're not going to get much use out of a wizard staff, but you will most certainly be using armor.
>>
No. 413876 ID: ce4a4d

Sell staff, buy horsearmor.
>>
No. 413895 ID: cd6e04

I'd sell it.
>>
No. 413904 ID: 14a1d0
File 133744600811.png - (429.65KB , 800x600 , morearmors.png )
413904

Iora sells the staff and now has enough for Leather, Chain, Scale or Plate armor.

They cost 100, 150, 170 and 250, respectively.
Iora has 287 coins.
The blacksmith will get to work once she chooses.
>>
No. 413906 ID: 431fa8

>>413904
Plate armor, why not? It's not like we've got tons of other things to spend money on, and we've had little trouble acquiring funds through demonslaying. Might as well go for the best equipment available.
>>
No. 413907 ID: 80d422

Plate armor
>>
No. 413908 ID: 6dddd5

>>413904

Leather. Save the rest for something... like a better weapon.
>>
No. 413912 ID: 6f9630

Scale. The rest of the money should be used to impove your camp.
>>
No. 413943 ID: bbe71b

I would say DON'T get plate. That stuff is heavy. You are going to be travelling, not riding into battle. Get scale mail or cleverly layered chainmail.
>>
No. 413947 ID: d5ee6f

>>413904
plate is bestttt
>>
No. 413964 ID: e3f578

>>413904
Scale sounds like it would have as good flexibility as leather while having more protection.
>>
No. 413971 ID: b85f8c

>>413904
Get plate if you think you can move well enough in it. Keep in mind we are pretty damn strong.
>>
No. 413992 ID: 9c3f80

You have a pretty good sword, I'd say to go ahead and get plate armour for your defence.
>>
No. 414009 ID: 6a82b7

Go for scale, good balance of protection and weight.
>>
No. 414031 ID: 9718f3

Go for scale. nice protection and not too heavy. It also looks awesome.
>>
No. 414072 ID: ce4a4d

Fullplate, bitch!
>>
No. 414073 ID: 1444d5

>>413943
>That stuff is heavy
Surprisingly, it doesn't weight all that much more than lamellar (scale), less for an equivalent level of protection. And it's much more comfortable due to being fitted.
>>
No. 414090 ID: 699da6

plaaaaaaaate
>>
No. 414110 ID: 52a564

plate mail is also a lot more rigid which decreases maneuverability. I have no doubts that the monsters of this land would be fully capable of taking advantage of that.




So we're going with plate then right?
>>
No. 414116 ID: d4f98d

Scale.

What kind of full-on retard goes traveling in the wilderness in plate?
>>
No. 414119 ID: a2fa74

>>413904
Plate.
>>
No. 414126 ID: 21a619

Plate it up
>>
No. 414135 ID: 6f3646

Scale.
>>
No. 414137 ID: d5ee6f

Plate is far more maneuverable than you'd think. It barely inhibits you, far from how it's portrayed in tabletops. That's more about balance.
>>
No. 414306 ID: 85e77f

Plate.

Full plate only weighs about 40-60 pounds, and that's across the entire body, and proper fitted plate doesn't hinder movement at all.
>>
No. 414307 ID: bbcca7

Plate offers better protection, but it makes you slower and eats endurance, especially with proper joints coverings. And plate is expansive, both to buy and to maintain. Scale can be repaired without a major metal working skills.

I am for scale and a field repair kit, ie extra scales and lacing material.
>>
No. 414309 ID: 3734f6

I really want to vote "proper plate" so as to completely hide your tits (platemail does not have boobs! no matter what fantasy says).

But unfortunately the people saying scale are right about its many advantages.
>>
No. 414314 ID: 1ef79b

While Plate really isn´t as cumbersome as most believe it is, putting it on someone not used to it will result in fast fatigue and loss of dexterity. And I seriosuly doubt that our girl as sufficent training int this regard.

Scale I say
>>
No. 414324 ID: 14a1d0
File 133751897298.png - (425.49KB , 800x600 , mostarmor.png )
414324

Iora has the blacksmith craft her some plate metal armor. When it is done, it looks very armored and full of plates.
>>
No. 414326 ID: 09e5bf

Equip plate armor to see how well it fits, and how hard or easy it is to put on.

See if there are magic teachers in town

See if there is a place to sleep so you don't have to stay in the middle of the forest.
>>
No. 414327 ID: 14a1d0
File 133752050267.png - (371.40KB , 800x600 , equippingarmor.png )
414327

Iora tries on her new armor. It feels sturdy. It also feels drafty.
It looked different on the rack.
>>
No. 414328 ID: 6dddd5

>>414327

OH SHIT WE'RE IN AN ELDER SCROLLS GAME, QUICK RUN BEFORE IT CRASHES IRRECOVERABLY TO DESKTOP
>>
No. 414329 ID: cf49fc

>>414327
Request the BORING platemail instead of the sexy platemail. Apologize for failing to specify.
>>
No. 414330 ID: 6f9630

>>414327
Is this World of Warcraft armor or something? Check if it gives the same amount of armour
>>
No. 414332 ID: 131de9

Might want to double check that you didn't leave most of the armor on the rack, but whatever. Looks like it's... slightly harder to get off than your regular clothes, and I'd guess the other options would turn out to be even skimpier.

Checking for any sort of magic or weapon shops might be a good bet if you have much cash left, otherwise I say it's time to blow this creepy town and get back to killing demons.
>>
No. 414333 ID: d5ee6f

>>414327
You seem to be missing bits
>>
No. 414334 ID: ce5445

Politely ask blacksmith about the difference between the plate armor when on his rack and on your rack.

It's the essence of the demon realm horribly twisting reality to suit its own corrupt needs without having to bring a can opener, isn't it?

I mean, he wouldn't be displaying things on false pretense, subjecting his paying customers to wearing sexist and demeaning armour that seem unable to do more than the 'bare' minimum to protect one in actual battle, ON PURPOSE, would he?

*narrows eyes*
>>
No. 414337 ID: b0d466

>>414329
Yes!
>>
No. 414339 ID: 52a564

Ah yes, boob armor. For when you want sword strikes to be diverted inward onto your sternum.
>>
No. 414340 ID: 5e3d1a

Can smith bro throw in an armored gauntlet for punching? Either way it looks good.

Try to find out what manner of beasts stalk the desert. Also ask around if anyone knows where all the demons are coming from. You really need to find a good longterm goal to work towards.
>>
No. 414355 ID: 699da6

I... I'm okay with this.
>>
No. 414356 ID: 3734f6

>>414327
LOL! No literally, I laughed out loud for ~20 seconds.
>>
No. 414358 ID: e3f578

Get a poncho attachment, or put some cloth on the revealing bits. This is a desert town and that shit is awful for this weather.
>>
No. 414378 ID: b85f8c

>>414327
Look at the blacksmith and say "Okay what"
>>
No. 414381 ID: b9e291

Blacksmith: shrug helplessly. Provide no explanation.
>>
No. 414432 ID: 14a1d0
File 133755435796.png - (378.48KB , 800x600 , everythingisfine.png )
414432

Iora asks the blacksmith what is happening and he replies that it's just something that happens sometimes. The armor will still function as normal, somehow.

But, if she doesn't like it he would be more than happy to direct her to this sign that states she will not be getting her money back and thanks her for her patronage.
>>
No. 414434 ID: 6dddd5

>>414432

Durrr. Okay let's not WASTE TIME HERE and uhhh... explore some more, maybe the forest?
>>
No. 414436 ID: 8db51b

>>414432
Thank him anyway and get on your way.
>>
No. 414438 ID: 09e5bf

Find out if there is a place in town that you can sleep at during the night, so you aren't just camping out in the woods.
>>
No. 414439 ID: 159293

*Sigh* for the next time. Instead of a plate armor that will hinder you, make a lot of noise while you move, and being a really bad choice if the weather doesn't accompany, how about a leather armor with a chainmail shirt under it.

The protection will be similar, the weight lesser, and it will help against both the Sun and the cold.
>>
No. 414440 ID: 132b99

take it off and see if it stays that way or reverts.
>>
No. 414449 ID: b85f8c

>>414432
See if you can fit some of your clothing under the platemail. Or visit the tailor again to see if you can get some for that.
>>
No. 414463 ID: e3f578

>>414432
Massage his big bulky abs and ask "Are you sure of your no refund policy" and make puppy dog eyes.
>>
No. 414490 ID: a2fa74

>>414432
No good can come from murdering him in his shop, so just walk away.
>>
No. 414543 ID: cf49fc

>>414490
Unless it's proven to be his fault, shrug, thank him, and wander off.
>>
No. 414709 ID: 6e44d2

Guys. I think we're gonna have to be sexy in this game. Let's go get tentacle raped enjoy a nice spaghetti breakfast.
>>
No. 414717 ID: 699da6

go to the bar.
>>
No. 414743 ID: f70e5e

well on the plus side its going to be less cumbersome. we should pick up a cloak to wear over it though.
>>
No. 414747 ID: 80d422

stop listening to the voices bitching about the armor and go explore the desert
>>
No. 414775 ID: 14a1d0
File 133762922498.png - (427.88KB , 800x600 , holyshitmultiboobcatgirl.png )
414775

Iora changes into her normal clothes for now and goes to a drinking establishment to get something cool to drink, after confirming that it has no mutating, shape-altering, magical powers.

She ponders her next move. Maybe something more long term that she can work on until something comes up.
Just some general strategy on how to proceed.
She'll make a note of any new items she finds during that time and decide what to do with them later.
So, how should she proceed for now?
>>
No. 414776 ID: 699da6

talk to people (and non-people), get some rumors on where the demon base is.
>>
No. 414777 ID: e2c7ae

>>414775


Exploring the forest might be the safest idea. Do that.
>>
No. 414779 ID: 131de9

Or just explore around in general. Sitting around town isn't going to get you very far on the demon slaying front. Best thing to do is get the lay of the land, work on assessing which areas are too dangerous to handle vs. being just dangerous enough to need handling.

For instance, imps seem to be totally in the realm of stuff you can handle, try and work out where they come from and who they primarily bother, and start trying to deal with that.
>>
No. 414782 ID: 210977

motorboat all of dem sweet sweet bewbs
>>
No. 414789 ID: 14a1d0
File 133763299616.png - (383.92KB , 800x600 , magellanicmasonry.png )
414789

Iora rests and leaves the city, spending some time in the desert before heading back to her camp and from there exploring the countryside at random, looking for anything related to the demons.
She battles several monsters, some with exposed breasts and genitals, but avoids any violation and emerges victorious each time.
Now in the early morning, she sets out again and uncovers an old fountain in the woods. It seems vaguely magical, but she has no idea what drinking from it might do.
>>
No. 414790 ID: 80d422

drink
>>
No. 414791 ID: bdb3f8

Do you still have an empty bottle from one of the various other potions you have consumed? Or do you just casually smash them on the ground when you are done?
>>
No. 414792 ID: 132b99

chop the plants off maybe there is an inscription.
>>
No. 414793 ID: 97a70c

Drink, then cut vines for 30% added comedy.
>>
No. 414794 ID: 7c31d2

Drink
>>
No. 414795 ID: e3f578

Yep, store it for further experimentation.
>>
No. 414799 ID: 5c94e7

>>414789
Take some water
pour it on the ground
see what happens.

Take some more water
bottle it up
force feed to the next imp you see.

Make sure to never touch it with your bare hands.
>>
No. 414803 ID: 3c585f

drink vigorously.
>>
No. 414818 ID: 699da6

TAKE A PISS IN IT

TAKE A PISS IN ALL OF THE FOUNTAINS

ALL OF THEM
>>
No. 414822 ID: b85f8c

>>414799
Yeah, this.
>>
No. 414825 ID: 14a1d0
File 133763872899.png - (372.61KB , 800x600 , thosearereallygettingquitelargeatthispoint.png )
414825

Iora decides to take a drink, since some of the things around here have shown that they can have benefits, even if they do have side effects with overuse.
The water is cool, clean and refreshing. So refreshing it makes her tingle all over.
Well, not so much all over as in the breast region.
At least her armor accommodates the changes without much issue.
>>
No. 414828 ID: fa9f7e

>>414825
Heh, nice. Don't worry, I'm sure the ferret you met has some way to reduce those. He did seem to have a lot of ways to reverse or remove some effects of things, dook dook~

And if he doesn't, this is a big city. I'm sure someone somewhere can help you. Wander around.
>>
No. 414832 ID: 132b99

at least your chosen mark is displayed proudly.
>>
No. 414834 ID: 72d49b

Well, your breasts are adequately sized at this point, no need to keep drinking. Explore some more!
>>
No. 414847 ID: d4f98d

Holy crap
>>
No. 414856 ID: 131de9

Now see, with normal, practical platemail, that would be a horrible problem calling for a resizing. Anyway, not the worst possible outcome to drinking from weird cursed fountains, but yeah I think you're done here. Keep exploring around this general area. I doubt anyone is going to build and curse a fountain in the middle of nowhere, something else interesting is likely nearby.
>>
No. 414862 ID: 699da6

I still say you should piss in the fountain.
>>
No. 414864 ID: 3734f6

sniff, you had such beautiful cute small breasts... RIP small boobs, RIP.
>>
No. 414867 ID: ce4a4d

How's the ol spine holding up?

You should probably get whats-his-dook to filter some potions for you. Also, ask him what corruption actually means.

Failing that, go to city, see if they'll let you in, ask about how to make more money.
>>
No. 414872 ID: 4bfad1

see if that ferret sells somthing to help shink oversized body parts
>>
No. 414890 ID: b9e291

Don't panic! I know how to manage to return those breasts to any semblance of normality. You just have to lay dozens of eggs until you get the right ones.
>>
No. 414955 ID: cf49fc

>>414825
Okay, ask the Ferret, Salesman, and Bartender for assistance with these grotesque spinal problems, in that order.

If none of them can help you, DRINK UNTIL YOU CAN SMOTHER ALL WHO DARE LAUGH.
>>
No. 414956 ID: 946adb

go explore
>>
No. 414962 ID: fed066

Drink horse potion until your breasts are weightless.
>>
No. 414987 ID: d5ee6f

>>414825
Hop in place. Just to see what happens.
>>
No. 414993 ID: 14a1d0
File 133765787662.png - (381.14KB , 800x600 , intriguingyethighlydisturbing.png )
414993

Iora finds Dencha and asks about a possible alchemical solution to her inflating chest problem.
He says he might be able to do something, but he will need a secure place to work and funds for materials.
>>
No. 414994 ID: a2fa74

>>414993
Offer to take him back to camp, or to the town. His call.
>>
No. 414995 ID: 132b99

your place is OKAY but not demon proof. but maybe with his help you can make it mostly demon proof. and funds you can get.
>>
No. 414996 ID: 131de9

Well, you already have the best armor money can buy, and haven't seen any better looking weapons around, and anything else you could buy is just more weird cursed stuff so sure! Fork over as much cash as he needs to back anti-transformational stuff, then get back to exploring/monster hunting. Ideally in the general vicinity of where you found that fountain.
>>
No. 414997 ID: b85f8c

>>414993
We can get funds. I'm pretty sure the city would be the best place for the guy, but we could mention the ruins we found and our home camp. We still haven't fortified the camp much- do we NEED to stay there, or could we move into one of the ruins and restore it somewhat? It's a bit of a tossup...
>>
No. 415000 ID: fed066

>less tits

You guys are getting a little irrational here...
>>
No. 415001 ID: fa9f7e

>>415000
Yeah well, that's like, your opinion, man

Seriously, those are ridiculous. I liked Iora when she had B-cups. Ds were fine. These spine-snappers are not. They're just ridiculous.
>>
No. 415027 ID: 5c94e7

>>415000
Bigger tits means less fighting ability.
Bigger tits also means getting more attention from individuals who we might not be able to fight off, or worse might not want to fight off.
>>
No. 415028 ID: 09e5bf

>Bigger tits means less fighting ability.
And plate armor looks the same on a mannequin as it does on a person. Logic like this may not function here.
>>
No. 415032 ID: 131de9

>>415027

A- Nothing at all about the local operating logic seems to support this.

B- How is "getting attention from people you wouldn't want to fight off" in any way a bad thing?
>>
No. 415113 ID: c74c7d

>>415027

Nigga, you just went full retard.

> Seriously, those are ridiculous. I liked Iora when she had B-cups. Ds were fine. These spine-snappers are not. They're just ridiculous.

Agree. Getting nice C-D is enough

BUT THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE NOW HAVE A FERRET TO DOOK US TO OUR SLEEP
>>
No. 415114 ID: fa9f7e

>>415113
Yes
>>
No. 415115 ID: 699da6

get him to the camp.
>>
No. 415124 ID: b9d767

Maybe it's just me, or have his eyes gotten even bigger? Perhaps he's just eyeing us up.
>>
No. 415127 ID: 80d422

>>414993
have him ride in your cleavage
>>
No. 415163 ID: 4bfad1

>>414993
ask about transformations, which one are positive wich one are negative, and which ones are corrupt
>>
No. 415184 ID: d5ee6f

>>414993
Eat the fruit. May reduce swelling.
>>
No. 415196 ID: b9e291

The fruit should reduce your breast size, and it may have some other highly desirable side effects. Try the roundish ones.

Also, buy some hair dye. You never know when you'll end up cursed with pink hair and in need of a solution.
>>
No. 415218 ID: 14a1d0
File 133773952899.png - (415.43KB , 800x600 , goldfarming.png )
415218

Iora scours the area and builds up some currency for Dencha's alchemy. She has enough for what he needs.

>Eat the fruit. May reduce swelling.
This is tempting, although she has no reason to believe that is what would happen. She hasn't tried the fruit she found lying around yet and has no idea what it does.
>>
No. 415219 ID: 80d422

>>415218
go to the lake to cool off
>>
No. 415220 ID: 699da6

>>415219

it kinda already looks like the lake. hell, that might be a slime.
>>
No. 415226 ID: e3f578

Just eat the fruit already.
Whatever that can go wrong can't be as bad as what you've been through.
>>
No. 415227 ID: d5ee6f

>>415218
Good reason to try the fruit! Unless you're going to kidnap another imp, in which case we should find more.
>>
No. 415229 ID: b9e291

Go into the lake to wait no that's way too predictable.
>>
No. 415231 ID: 4bfad1

>>415218
more forest exploration, find an Imp or Goblin to test the fruit on if we're so uncertain
>>
No. 415232 ID: 131de9

Actually, you look tired and sweaty. Why not just take a quick break and relax?
>>
No. 415234 ID: b9e291

Check your lust levels.
>>
No. 415250 ID: e3aff6

Find an imp. Lack of SCIENCE is what got us into our current chest-related problems.
>>
No. 415269 ID: fa9f7e

>>415250
Or use the defeated slime.

Or, given that we want to see how tits are affected, find a goblin, those have tits.
>>
No. 415291 ID: d9fd3e

>>415250
you say problem, I say solution.

Regardless. Now that we are properly equipped, we need to see if there is anything we can do to fulfill our duty to stop the ravenous demon horde. In short: Explore a bit.
>>
No. 415292 ID: 6f9630

>>415218
You look exhausted. Take the rest of the day off.
>>
No. 415308 ID: d4f98d

Don't eat the fucking fruit, for christ sake. We've already established shit here has mutagenic properties, are you actually dumb enough to stick random shit in your mouth again? You already have a horsetail for it.

New rule: Before trying anything, test it on something else first. Several times, just in case (after all, the first few times we tried the horse potion it didn't have any bad effects)
>>
No. 415309 ID: d4f98d

Also, take a break. The lakeside probably has a great view.
>>
No. 415341 ID: b85f8c

>>415308
First, the horse potion gave an imp a horse dick. Second, the first like dozen times we drank the horse potion it didn't have any negative effects.

We only really need to test things once. Try the fruit on something with tits.
>>
No. 415346 ID: d4f98d

>>415341
>first time we drank horse potion, nothing bad happened
>first time
>we only need to test them once

What kind of logic is that, exactly?
>>
No. 415347 ID: 886a4d

If you don't mind becoming faster, stronger, more durable and more intelligent at the cost of inhumane transformations by all means eat the fruit. The only two safe things to eat that do a strict stat increase is vitality tinctures or scholar teas. If you want to NOT transform at all don't eat or drink anything but those two things. If you choose not to transform in order to get any stat increases you'll have to walk around a lot or find a gym.
>>
No. 415349 ID: b85f8c

>>415346
...did you read what I wrote? The first time we tested it on an imp, it showed us what it did (horse qualities). If it has no obvious effect then it probably won't do much now will it?
>>
No. 415351 ID: 7acb8e

I think you should ignore the nay(neigh)sayers and eat the fruit :3
>>
No. 415369 ID: 71d68e

I've no opinion one way or the other regarding eating stuff that might or might not mutate us, but I strongly recommend having our alchemist vet them first since apparently some have demonic corruption. Actually, it might've been a good idea to bring that fountain water in for such a check, too.
>>
No. 415383 ID: d4f98d

>>415349
Yes, I read what you wrote. Its utter nonsense. When we tried it, it had NO NOTICEABLE DOWNSIDES.

Then after a few swigs, we grew a fricking tale. It's pretty obvious the effects were semi-randomized.
>>
No. 415423 ID: 131de9

>>415383

That or you have to down a lot of whatever before anything manifests. It's possibly a bodymass thing. Test something on an imp and get immediate results, but it takes several doses of the same for anything to happen to you.

That said, what eventually happened to you wasn't what happened to the imp you were testing potions on, but if anything were to have a lack of harmful effects, that much could theoretically be proven.

Or, you know, people can Calm The @#$% Down about the huge boobs and tail already, since we're in the middle of raising funds for ferret guy to get rid of those, and focus on real issues like being visibly too exhausted to keep fighting stuff for now and taking a bit of a rest.
>>
No. 415429 ID: 8d2aba

acquire penus

raep tings
>>
No. 415437 ID: b0d466

Give funds to ferret. Rest.
>>
No. 415440 ID: 210977

>>415429

no.

help ferret doc make potion for shrinking.
>>
No. 415447 ID: 72d49b

>>415383
It still has done nothing that's definitively a downside, unless you consider all change bad.

>we grew a fricking tale.
Isn't that the principle function of quest characters?
>>
No. 415547 ID: 67e8b2

Don't eat the fruit. Pay someone else to eat the fruit - or just go back to the city and ask what it does.

(nice hooty hoots)
>>
No. 415562 ID: 14a1d0
File 133783251609.png - (387.33KB , 800x600 , tittyscience.png )
415562

Iora uses Dencha's reducing medicine and some of the fruit and manages to get her chest back down to roughly the same size as it was before the fountain incident. She still does not know exactly what the fruit does without eating enough to start showing side effects.
>>
No. 415563 ID: 52a564

and she took a bite of the gum gum
>>
No. 415564 ID: 886a4d

In for a penny... finish the fruit.
>>
No. 415565 ID: fa9f7e

>>415562
Do you feel drownier yet
>>
No. 415566 ID: b0d466

You'll probably want him to make another such potion--a lot of things here seem to make your breasts larger.

Finish the fruiiiiiit
&