[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 354592)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 131751016242.png - (17.61KB , 600x600 , 1.png )
354592 No. 354592 ID: c811c4

Hey everyone! Recently formed Chaos God here, but you can still call me Tom. Or the Devourer or Duke or whatever. But down below in the mortal lands, I'm best known as the Chaos God. And gods get prayers, yup. Mortals give us attention, and we give them all sorts of divine favors and gifts and... man, we're attention whores aren't we? I'll own up to that! I was told from the other gods there were people who actually would pray to me and be my subjects, but all I thought was 'haha come on you guys you're just making me feel special, who would actually want to be under someone called the Chaos God?' But get this! There's actually people who said oh hey look, a shrine to the embodiment of Chaos, I think I'll just go ahead and be his devout servant! That couldn't possibly end badly!" And that's the point. I can only think up so many things for so many people, so I'd like some help!
Expand all images
>>
No. 354593 ID: c811c4
File 131751019641.png - (17.17KB , 600x600 , 2.png )
354593

Okay, to be fair, most gods only accept some species. So for some sentient beings, they just don't have a lot of options for higher powers! And when your choices are stuck between Chaos, Plague, Superevilbadstuff and Whydon'tyoujustkillyourself, the choice that's right for you can be surprisingly hard. Anyway, I'm an equal opportunity deity! I'll take anyone, even if I'll never get any elves or dwarves or the like!

But I digress. I've gotten a few prayers. I know nothing about them except for their species, gender and what they said to me via the shrine. I'll take care of all of 'em, but you guys can choose which you want to follow yourselves. Don't worry, I'll still do my thing to whoever you don't choose.


First off, here's some gnoll, he seems a bit loopy.

>"God! I'm sicka all these humans trashin' though my desert! I wanna repay 'em! Just me and my buds, an' show 'em what for!"

It's like I'm a divine vending machine to him. Moving on, a kobold kid. Not actually sure of his gender, I can never tell, so I'll refer to him as a boy.
>"Excuse me sir mister I don't know if you can hear me, but a monster took my sister's toy marbles and escaped through this cave! I'm not very strong and I probably have no chance without your help so please!"

Cute. At least he said please. Lastly for the moment, an odd girl. Made of slime. A slime girl. Weird stuff, but hey, Chaos ain't a judger.
>"I can't believe I'm doing this... Um! If you're really there, I need some help. This underground cave is always under attack by lots of people who want its treasures. I wouldn't mind, but they're always messing up our homes, and I should learn how to defend them! If you can help, then in return, I'll be your loyal servant until death."

The gnoll can plead insanity, but I'm just not sure if the other two understand what God of Chaos entails! So how about it, which one would you all like to follow? I'll give the downlow of how giving divine gifts and punishments work after the decision is made.
>>
No. 354596 ID: 0bd0b0

YUS.

Gnoll. Probably more exciting/violent/chaotic.
>>
No. 354597 ID: 9269ac

Slime girl
>>
No. 354598 ID: 715620

>>354593
To the Gnoll, give him a punishment for thinking of you as mercenary. Seriously, you and the Gods as a whole have an image to maintain! You ain't three-dollar whores. So, uh... Replace his arms with tentacles. That'll learn him.


To the second, grant him a little confidence and some strength to back it up. It'll go away as soon as he gets them back, but hey. Chaos ain't mean.

And to the third... Well, slime is a very interesting case, because thematically it aligns with Chaos. I mean, think about it, they're ever-changing protean beings! Tell her you'll give her power if she will be your prophet to the other slimefolk. Just do it through an intermediary, so you don't accidentally splatter her with your righteous voice, or something.
>>
No. 354599 ID: b7169d

Slime girl! Could be alot of fun things done for there
>>
No. 354600 ID: 715620

>>354598
Oh whoops.

Slime girl, in this case. but my advice still applies to all three, we just won't see it happen.
>>
No. 354601 ID: 1035fa

Slime
>>
No. 354602 ID: c61ec8

It would be pretty chaotic to have that underbold kobold suddenly take down that monster! You could have the monster accidentally drop some marbles and trip over them, letting the kobold catch up. And make the kobold trip on the marbles too for good measure.
>>
No. 354605 ID: d7b78f

Kobold, let's rescue the fuck out of those marbles.
>>
No. 354606 ID: a2fa74

>>354593
The gnoll is easy.
Make him a weregirl with hyposexomania and powerful pheromones.
By day he has unbridled urges to seduce women, by night he turns into a woman and has unbridled urges to seduce men.

Any resulting kids are also weregirl/wereboy half-gnolls, but only have hyposexomania once a month on, lets say, the new moon, and the chance of further kids having it from then on goes as a bloodline thing.
They also get love/lust-based regeneration, obviously.

Humans will avoid the desert pretty damn quick.

For the Kobold? Just have it rain marbles, then bonk his sister on the head with her own marbles next time she sleeps.

Slime girl? A loyal servant until death? Shit, turn her into a giant indestructible slime that's gripped with madness but only harms those who would harm those in the cave. That's both!

But if I had to pick only one? Gnoll.
>>
No. 354611 ID: 40cb26

Turn the gnoll and his friends into humans.

Have random marbles appear all around the kobold. Pelt marbles all over the monster too, but all of are rocky and uneven.

Slime followers might be fun. We'll join her, and you give her a touch of chaos power, as befitting one who would serve you.
>>
No. 354612 ID: be3f0a

slimegirl. Treat her right, I say.
>>
No. 354613 ID: 5e28be

I think whatever we do to them, we should do it according to what they wished for. except not in a way they expect. for example, the boldling could get us as help.
>>
No. 354617 ID: d6fdce

Slime girl, but as the cost of her gaining the knowledge to defend her area she becomes aware of the whole clothes thing. That outta spice things up a bit. (Yeah I know where this is coming from but fuck it, it'd be interesting. Besides, might lead to slimegirl engineers. Come on, you know you want to see a slimegirl manning a trebuchet)
>>
No. 354618 ID: 4bdd79

Gnoll: Send him and his friends to the gates of the nearest human city. Watch them get their asses handed to them.

Kobold: Drop the marbles on him.

Slime: Give the humans the treasure, then place some big nasty predator at the entrance to the cave.

Take your pick.
>>
No. 354619 ID: 6a5a08

>>354611
This.
>>
No. 354620 ID: 44766a

Follow the slime girl.
>>
No. 354621 ID: 0d7a83

Give the Gnoll the ability to turn any human he bites into a gnoll. The human gains the knowledge that the only way to turn back is to do something suitably chaotic to appease you.

Give the kobold the power to kill any thief with a look.
If he ever steals anything himself he'll die.
He can also only talk in rhymes.

Give the slime the ability to create pure terror in anyone. But every now and again instead of scaring them the ability makes them fall madly in love with her.
>>
No. 354626 ID: 44766a

Hey Tom, Can we have an official title since we are serving the legitimate God of Chaos? How about The Advisers of Chaos?
>>
No. 354628 ID: 6a5a08

>>354626
I've got it. 'Tom's Guides of Chance'.
We can shorten it to TG-Chan.
>>
No. 354633 ID: 2563d4

>>354593
Kobold. Anything but the slime girl.
>>
No. 354639 ID: bf95d9

Slime girl!
>>
No. 354640 ID: bd2a40

We must assist the slime!
>>
No. 354641 ID: 117019

First of all, let's follow the slime girl. She seems nice, and as others have said, is a living embodiment of chaos. Also, Tom/Devourer/Duke/Chaos God/ Whatever, you now seem to have a permanent smile. Little bit more than before, I mean. I mean, looking at previous pictures of you before you became a full god, you had the same permanent smile, but this time it's more... Happy and broken... Anyways, ideas for people... Gnoll: Ugh, don't like him. I'm jus going t skip him and let you other advice souls decide Kobold: Have the monster constantly pelted with marbles until he gives the ones he stole back. Then turn him into a marble statue! OR her, whatever works. As for the slime girl, I have no idea how to give her power, but once you do, Please tell her not to go telling everyone in he world to support the Chaos God. One alive follower is better than 5 dead ones, trust me.
>>
No. 354646 ID: 72d8c7

Haven't fucked with a slime before. I mean haven't helped a slime before.
>>
No. 354647 ID: 0bd0b0

>>354646
This should count as several negative votes towards the slime girl.
>>
No. 354649 ID: bd7cc2

Let's try the slime girl for something new. We've spent enough time with kobolds and gnolls.
>>
No. 354652 ID: 6ea376

Holy crap thank god I decided to wake up early today.

I'll choose the slime girl too, for the sake of something new.
>>
No. 354653 ID: c811c4
File 131752008020.png - (14.85KB , 600x600 , 3.png )
354653

Sounds like it's a slime girl focus! Since you guys gave some ideas for the gnoll and cutebold, let's give them quick little solutions.
>>
No. 354654 ID: c811c4
File 131752009117.png - (11.20KB , 600x600 , 4.png )
354654

The gnoll gets tentacle arms, but they're strong and, well, flexible! He can now fight better while being gawked at.

>"WHAT THE F-"
>>
No. 354655 ID: c811c4
File 131752013378.png - (9.24KB , 600x600 , 5.png )
354655

The kobold finds that raining marbles is a bit painful.

>"AHHHHH THANK YOU MISTER GOD OF CHAOS!"

Cute. I'll continue their treatment on my own.

For you guys, the main subject.
>>
No. 354656 ID: c811c4
File 131752018652.png - (9.87KB , 600x600 , 6.png )
354656

Slime girl!

>>354647
Haha even if that did count as several negative votes, she'd still win! Let's not get too raunchy now. I may be the Chaos God, but that doesn't mean I don't have any taste! Doesn't mean I have a lot, either.

Alright! There are only two real rules I was given for now, lest I follow the path of my predecessor.

#1. I can only directly affect my servant. So, while I could mutate my subjects, I can't mutate people around them! The exception to this rule is if I give her Chaos Magic. She'll have to learn it, and it would become her choice to use it. Though what it does can be up to us! Details of this sort of magic will come up later.
#2. I can't talk to my servant freely. I can do one message per day! It has to be a relatively simple one. It could be a question, too. The more piety she's got, the more we can send more messages and more complex ones. And no, I asked, I can't game the system by sending her items with writing on it. Anyways, if she lives long enough (that'll take a lot of good luck), we may yet be able to hold a conversation with her.

The next part isn't a rule so much as a guideline: I get my sustenance by Chaos in the world. It's like my paycheck. Yet, I do have finite power. It shouldn't be a problem for single cases, but I can't just give super glowswords of Iwin to everyone that looks nicely at my shrine! The goal here: get my servant to make chaos. If they do something real clever that messes things up for anyone, then that'll give me a good reason to give them a real nice item. If they purposefully let things settle, they should get a punishment! Since I can't talk to them directly, it'll be like training a pet dog or something. Positive or negative reinforcement, that's the key!

Now I know, I know, the slime girl looks all nice and some of you guys will want to help her to no end, and I'm cool with that for the most part, but do think of Tom now and again and his duties! Play our cards right, and she'll be able to get her dungeon defended while sewing chaos!
>>
No. 354657 ID: c811c4
File 131752023634.png - (14.35KB , 600x600 , 7.png )
354657

And sure why not, you guys are now the Advisors of Chaos.

>"Oh, please give me a sign you've heard me, if it isn't too troublesome for you!"

I'm as new to this as you guys are. Shoot some ideas, and I'll see what I can do.
>>
No. 354659 ID: 715620

>>354657
Have the eyes turn a soft blue.

Now, as for her message:

"I will grant you power, if you shall spread my name and word among your people." Pretty simple!

And then we give her KAY-OOOOOS magic.
>>
No. 354660 ID: 1854db

>>354657
Hmm, a sign? Make the little statue of you wiggle about then wink.
>>
No. 354664 ID: 6f1d54

>>354657
Burst into treats.
>>
No. 354665 ID: 1854db

>>354659
Don't forget that we want her to spread chaos too. If she understands that it'll be easier to get our paycheck.
>>
No. 354668 ID: 6ea376

Well, I suppose we should start with asking her for her name and her numbe- I mean, What she would like to wield to defend her cave thingy, magic? physical strength?

And well, if you can give her Chaos magic, maybe you can give her a simple rod?
>>
No. 354669 ID: 6a5a08

"Yep! Prayers heard and all that. It's dangerous to go alone, take these advisors as a present! Now go be a good little slime and mess with them adventurers, 'kay?"
>>
No. 354672 ID: 72d8c7

Give her the ability to grow crystals of meth (or the herb equivalent) like a crop. If that doesn't inject some chaos into the world, your fate was futile to begin with.
>>
No. 354674 ID: c9d49f

have a black slug crawl out of the mouth of the statue and into her hands.

because your tongues look like black slugs.
>>
No. 354676 ID: 117019

Also, give her a giant potato peeler. Why? Who knows! It could be useful somehow! Or not!
>>
No. 354678 ID: 6a5a08

>>354660
>>354676
Also these.
>>
No. 354679 ID: 0bd0b0

>>354659
This, but with red eyes instead. And make her all of her people to worship you. Give all the ones that do the ability to force enemies into madness.
>>
No. 354680 ID: e4003e

We should totally have chaos magic perform a random magical feat when it is cast. That would be fuck-awesome.
>>
No. 354682 ID: bf95d9

Make her taste like tacos!
... Maybe I should eat before suggesting stuff
>>
No. 354684 ID: 6ea376

>>354680
>>354682

No wait, combine these and give her a spell that turns her into/pelts people with tacos! :3
>>
No. 354685 ID: 38c2c4

Might as well let her know what she is getting into, you know, "My blessings often have unexpected effects, disciple, do you wish for one?" Chaos doesn't have to be random, just as long as it is a chance for change.
>>
No. 354692 ID: c9d49f

>>354685


pshyeah right. don't. she shoulda thought about it before she asked help from the god of chaos.
>>
No. 354693 ID: 40cb26

>>354659
Or rather have them turn the color she is and glow. Maybe make a flickering aura too. Nice and subtle but still stylin'. As for a message, let's set the tone and have a bit of fun with it. Get her in the right state of mind.

"Haha! You desire to serve me? Very well! But Chaos does nothing for the stagnant, you must flow wild and free! Amuse me, surprise me, and you will gain my blessings! I'll send my Advisers to get you started. You all have fun now, kiddo~"
>>
No. 354698 ID: c811c4
File 131752308018.png - (17.97KB , 600x600 , 08.png )
354698

>Burst into treats
I need these shrines, you know! But she can have one.

"I will grant you power! If you spread my name and word and actually mostly just Chaos. Don't stagnate! Amuse me and don't forget about me not like you'll be able to. Do well, and you'll be very strong! Also you can cast a tiny little bit of chaos magic now. Have this, it's dangerous to go alone!"

We can ask her if she wants a random effect later. That's about the extent of a single message for now.

>Rod given, as well as treat and potato peeler and a slug.
Hic
I don't even know what food is good for slimes, but oh well!
>>
No. 354699 ID: c811c4
File 131752311103.png - (14.11KB , 600x600 , 09.png )
354699

>"Oh, thank you thank you! I love slugs! I'll be sure to practice and practice right after this nap!"

Wait, what. She didn't say she was lazy! Well, fine. Anyways, ability to grow drugs or herbs is a little bit strong for her at the moment! Let's see what kind of character she is before trusting her with my powers.

A potato peeler is enough randomity for the time. We need not overdose her with things that we'll probably never see again.

>>354680
That's exactly what her level 1 spell is. A random, though minor, effect.

By the way, I can't send you guys to her! Well, not yet. God silence and all. We've got to encourage her though actions! I guuuuuessss we can wait for her nap.
>>
No. 354700 ID: c811c4
File 131752313563.png - (7.80KB , 600x600 , 10.png )
354700

.......

....... she sleeps for a long time.
>>
No. 354701 ID: c811c4
File 131752317329.png - (7.77KB , 600x600 , 11.png )
354701

.... What part of don't stagnate did I make unclear?!
>>
No. 354702 ID: 6a5a08

Turn water in bucket into fireworks.
Launch fireworks.
Have them spell 'Wake Up' on the ceiling in burn marks.
>>
No. 354703 ID: 6ea376

How long is "a long time"? Hours? Minutes? if it's the latter, be patient Tom, good naps are awesome and should be respected!

If not, pelt her with eggs to wake her up.
>>
No. 354704 ID: 715620

>>354701
Make her a normal-girl.

Have her skin/etc be acid resistant. And then have her sweat acid.
>>
No. 354705 ID: a4e573

Slime eh? Hmm, I think salt would be too big of a punishment...for now, at least.
>>
No. 354707 ID: bf95d9

Make acid proof fish and put them in her.
>>
No. 354708 ID: 40cb26

Let's not be too hard on her, I think it's just a slime thing. I think our next boon to her will be the ability to need less sleep.

Lets be subtle and low energy, send her restlessness and wild dreams. She... does dream, right? Damn we don't know a thing about these people yet. If nothing else works make her wiggle vigorously, she should notice that.
>>
No. 354713 ID: 1854db

Make her start itching.
>>
No. 354715 ID: b6edd6

Followers sleeping? There is an obvious solution:
Sleepwalking!
>>
No. 354716 ID: 0bd0b0

>>354713
That is just too evil.

Make a loud sound to wake her up.
>>
No. 354717 ID: a2fa74

>>354701
We don't know how long she traveled to get to your shrine. Also, falling asleep immediately after being given divine instruction is far from expected.
Wait until she wakes up and finishes her morning routine, then have a bunch of illusionary clocks appear and go off at the same time in a recreation of the opening scene to Back to the Future.
>>
No. 354718 ID: 35e1a0

depends on how long it's been. 1 hour is the limit. after that then yeah, acid proof fish swimming in her is a good idea.
>>
No. 354729 ID: c811c4
File 131752589783.png - (16.82KB , 600x600 , 12.png )
354729

Salt! Yes, we should keep that in mind for when she really screws the pooch. Or when she doesn't, actually.

It's been long enough! Fireworks! Alarm clocks!

crackacrackacrackacrackacrackacrackacrackacrack

>"NNyrrrggg.."
>>
No. 354730 ID: c811c4
File 131752591197.png - (14.56KB , 600x600 , 13.png )
354730

GONGGG GONGGG GONGGG

>"Ahhhhh?!"
>>
No. 354732 ID: c811c4
File 131752595532.png - (10.26KB , 600x600 , 14.png )
354732

>"AHHHHH OH NO I overslept I'm sorry I'm sorry!"
>>
No. 354733 ID: c811c4
File 131752600902.png - (22.45KB , 600x600 , 15.png )
354733

There she goes! She's gotten to work. And someone else is there.

>"Oh, Muo, there you are. What are you doing? You don't know any magic." the other one says.
>"I do too! I went to the shrine of the Chaos God!" our subject, apparently Muo, says.
>"You what?! You know that's forbidden, and with good reason! He'll get you killed!"
>"Nuh uh. He's already helped a lot! I can cast a simple spell already! Here, look!" Muo says.

Casted: Level 1 Random Effect

Okay, that's our cue! Remember, this spell is only level one. You can say something major, but chances are it'll fail. This will give you a good idea of how powerful it is not.
>>
No. 354736 ID: 715620

>>354733
Butterflies. right in her doubting friend's face!
>>
No. 354737 ID: 715620

(Oh, and Tom, how's Minci doing?)
>>
No. 354738 ID: a2fa74

>>354733
TRANSMUTE ROCK TO VEGEMITE!
>>
No. 354739 ID: 5984a5

>>354733
Bowl of strawberry-banana swirl pudding appears. Over Muo's head. Pudding side down.
>>
No. 354740 ID: e75a2f

Level 1 Summon: Burrito.
>>
No. 354742 ID: bf95d9

Yes! A massive swarm of giant butterflies!
Also, glowfish sounds tasty.
>>
No. 354744 ID: e3f578

>>354733
Turn Slime Child into MASCULINE CHINNED HUMAN
>>
No. 354747 ID: 1854db

>>354735
The fish are gone, but the slug could glow...

Or she could glow.
>>
No. 354748 ID: 40cb26

>>354733
We shouldn't make a habit of this kind of thing but lets drop a bit of info to let them know you aren't that old asshole. After all if we want to be popular among slimes we should have a better impression on them, right?

Here's what we do: Make a little illusion of the old chaos god, looking all mean and stupid stuff. Then from the end of his tail your happier and nicer face appears, and eats the other head off. Then a smile wink and giggle off.
>>
No. 354749 ID: 6ea376

Levitate the other slime person and make her(?) spin rapidly.
>>
No. 354753 ID: b6edd6

A pencil appears!
>>
No. 354755 ID: bd2a40

>>354748
Seems like an idea that will probably weird them out a bit. Go for it.
>>
No. 354760 ID: 6a5a08

Hair into snakes.
>>
No. 354763 ID: 72d8c7

Have the spell shoot out confetti! Only the confetti is actually very tin flakes of gold and silver, so that there's just enough there to buy a nice meal or something.
>>
No. 354764 ID: 299ed3

Give the other slime person a regrowing Afro.
>>
No. 354766 ID: 35bcde

Butterflies
>>
No. 354767 ID: 6a5a08

>>354763
Changing vote to this, it's useful and pathetic at the same time.
>>
No. 354776 ID: e4003e

Summon dancing imp.
>>
No. 354783 ID: 38c2c4

Summon Roman Candle projectiles. Nothing is more random than glowing explosive balls flying along random trajectories.
>>
No. 354787 ID: c811c4
File 131752915250.png - (18.11KB , 600x600 , 16.png )
354787

Votes will mostly be followed by majority- so, if you find an idea you like, you're encouraged to Second it.

Minci is doing quite well, thanks for asking!

>Butterflies
poof

>"Gah! Get serious! You said you were going to help us thwart all the adventurers looting our stuff! You're going to do that with butterflies?!"
>"W... well, you are eating them..."
>"That doesn't help!"
>"He gave me a potato peeler!"
>"A pota-what?! Let me know when we're attacked by potatoes!"
>>
No. 354788 ID: c811c4
File 131752918734.png - (10.54KB , 600x600 , 17.png )
354788

>"I-I guess your right. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..."

Uh oh, we're losing her. Here, let me explain the pair of concepts up there to you guys. On the left is the current chaos she's spread. If she gets enough, she'll be able to get more power from me! The one on the right is her piety, though it could be called loyalty or friendliness as well. It can be a bit of a tradeoff, as she may not like how I get her to spread said chaos. No one says she has to like me, but she has to get higher piety if we want to talk to her more. And if she hates me, then.. well, she might denounce her faith or something crazy! And on the other hand, if we're too nice, she may not spread enough to get strong enough to defend her home.

So, in short, a particularly harsh punishment might get her to really move and do her job, but she certainly won't like it.
>>
No. 354791 ID: 6ea376

Well for now, we have to encourage her.

Let's get her to cast a spell again, this time, the effect will cause a stalagmite in the cave to shatter in a tiny blast.
>>
No. 354792 ID: bf95d9

If there are any butterflies remaining make them explode in a bright burst of light
>>
No. 354795 ID: e3f578

Ka boom go butterflies
>>
No. 354796 ID: 35e1a0

all butterflies start doubling until the room is made entirely of butterflies. then they all vanish in a burst of light.
>>
No. 354798 ID: 1854db

>>354788
Hmm. So, ideally we would do chaotic things that she likes BUT won't baby her. Especially if the reason for the chaotic thing is her casting a spell.

Well, you heard her friend. Smack her with a potato.
>>
No. 354799 ID: a2fa74

>>354788
Drop a tempest in a teacup on her head.
If it gets tipped over then the tempest will spread outwards to cover the floor, with an inch of salt water on the bottom, then an inch of airgap, then two inches of clouds. Lighting everywhere in the thing. It lasts until the cup is righted with at least some of the storm inside it.
If it breaks it'll spin around the nearest thing while hitting it with annoying-grade bolts of lighting and soaking it. Lasts about, oh, lets say, two minutes.
If sipped then it tastes like blue/green, does absolutely nothing to the drinker's hydration level, and contains an unlimited amount of tempest.
The teacup can never be more than five meters from her.

So, how are the other contestants doing?
>>
No. 354805 ID: 6a5a08

+ to Butterflies explode.
>>
No. 354806 ID: e4003e

>>354796
I like this idea. Only with more nearly smother them to death in it.
>>
No. 354808 ID: b7169d

Make the butterflies able to consume stuff in a flash of fury and teeth, rather like a butterfly locust. That she can mildly control
>>
No. 354811 ID: 40cb26

The remaining butterflies will be turned into flying potatoes with scary faces.
>>
No. 354819 ID: 715620

Exploding nonlethal butterflies.
>>
No. 354820 ID: 3aaf60

Supporting the butterflies 'exploding' in a way that's not damaging, just to (hopefully) prove it COULD be damaging if we wanted it to be.
>>
No. 354821 ID: c811c4
File 131753213153.png - (27.23KB , 600x600 , 18.png )
354821

>Lots of butterflies
>>
No. 354822 ID: c811c4
File 131753214585.png - (41.69KB , 600x600 , 19.png )
354822

>Exploded

>"..."
>>
No. 354823 ID: c811c4
File 131753222319.png - (15.79KB , 600x600 , 20.png )
354823

Oh! I forgot to mention. When the piety gauge hits one side, she'll level that up. Right now it's at level 0. If we hit level 1, we'll be able to communicate better with her! And maybe something else. I don't know. I kind of didn't get any pamphlet titled "So now you're a God of Chaos."

And when she makes enough disorder, she'll be granted more power. We'll decide on what when she gets off her bu- oh.

>"... okay, fine, that's something, but I question how that works. And I'm going to tell all of our friends to steer clear of you, now that you prayed to the chaos god! You were supposed to go talk to the lizardmen tomorrow asking for help, too. We think there's another pack of adventurers coming through in a couple of days."
>"That's fine! I can still go! I'll just get some sleep until then!" Muo says.
>"You have around 16 hours before you should go."
>"I know! Just enough for a good night's rest! Oh, Chaos God, please let me get a full night's rest this time! I promise I'll spread mayhem eventually!"
>>
No. 354826 ID: 6a5a08

While she's doing that, let's check on the Gnoll, aye?
>>
No. 354827 ID: 715620

>>354823
Set a hilarious alarm clock to wake her if she oversleeps by even a minute.

Namely, feeling incredibly itchy.
>>
No. 354831 ID: 46c430

>>354827
This. And it's loud enough to wake EVERYONE up.
>>
No. 354832 ID: dc4a44

someone say alarm clock of chaos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bI31Ow3-E
>>
No. 354833 ID: 1854db

>>354823
My WORD these slimes sleep a lot.

Make her sleepwalk.
>>
No. 354835 ID: 40cb26

Do we have time to make this little illusion >>354748 before her friend leaves? It would be good not to alienate her from her people if we can help it.
>>
No. 354836 ID: 6a5a08

>>354835
Zis.
>>
No. 354840 ID: eb4f3e

>>354836

Yeah, definitely don't want her to be hated by the people she wants to save...
>>
No. 354841 ID: e4003e

>>354835
We should reveal that after she has ascended in piety a little bit.
>>
No. 354846 ID: 3aaf60

>>354835
I dunno if that would be interpreted correctly, but we can do something similar. Keep in mind we clearly have the ability to make words, too: >>354730!
>>
No. 354856 ID: 6f1d54

>>354823
Let her have a full night's rest.

But give her a really fuckin' crazy ass dream.
>>
No. 354858 ID: c811c4
File 131753807562.png - (10.38KB , 600x600 , 21.png )
354858

I'm taking care of the gnoll!

If you insist though, I'll let you guys check out what's going on.

>"HAAHAHA! Foul humans! This is the last time you'll set foot on these sands!"
>>
No. 354860 ID: c811c4
File 131753810337.png - (12.81KB , 600x600 , 22.png )
354860

>"We're taking this territory for ourselves, gnoll! You'd be best running off, tail between your legs!"
>"Big words, when I got my buds behind me! Prepare to get your asses ha-"
>>
No. 354861 ID: c811c4
File 131753813790.png - (12.05KB , 600x600 , 23.png )
354861

Teleport!

*Blip*

>"WHAT THE FU-"
>>
No. 354863 ID: c811c4
File 131753816944.png - (12.62KB , 600x600 , 24.png )
354863

Anywho, back to the slime! I didn't have so much time to put up the illusion, but remember rule #1! Most of my things should only happen to her and her alone, unless she casts the random effect spell. It's a little fuzzy, but let's not chance the illusion for now. After all, I don-

>>354846
Oh crap! I totally wasn't supposed to do that! Completely broke #2, there. Maybe that'll be allowed to let slide but from now on no more blatant words!


>Sleepwalk

Oh look, it seems like she's picking up some valuable personal belongings! That's cute.
>>
No. 354864 ID: c811c4
File 131753826383.png - (10.50KB , 600x600 , 25.png )
354864

Many, many hours later.

Annnd she overslept. Time for the alarm clock of massive itching!

>"Ahhh I'm sorry why are you so mean I just need some sleep! Okay okay I deserved it! I'm going to go play diplomat with the lizardmen. They're all very scary, but with a little luck I can get their help! O-oh, what are all those items... ah, I don't have time to worry about it now, I have to go!"
>>
No. 354867 ID: c811c4
File 131753834559.png - (11.43KB , 600x600 , 25pause.png )
354867

>>
No. 354874 ID: 3aaf60

Aww, pause. Okay so I guess we have to sit back and see what happens with the lizardmen when unpausing occurs.

Man this quest is super fun
>>
No. 354876 ID: 84b916

>>354863
>Completely broke #2, there.
No, you didn't technically. You asked if you could send messages written on items, not if you couldn't use items to create your messages.

Also, god of CHAOS. Some slippage is expected.
>>
No. 354877 ID: 35e1a0

hmm, so punishments when she thinks she deserves them makes her loyalty go up.
>>
No. 354889 ID: 72d8c7

Wait what did you do to the gnoll?

Also, lets try to be more God of Chaos, and less God of Silliness. Try something with a bit more gravity to it. Like a bow/crossbow that does damage opposite of what the target believes it will. So a kobold child would only get a pin prick, while an great armored overconfident champion would be blown into pieces.
>>
No. 354897 ID: 40cb26

Let's give her a speed boost when she gets to running off to do her thing. Either make her slip around faster or jump around or something. Think flubber. Just as long as we don't mess her up, we need to be useful here!

>>354863
If the illusion is only seen by her it still holds value... of course we can just outright tell her chaos has flipped it's karma coin next chance we get. Or is there a reason we shouldn't?

Speaking of how close are we to the next day and the next message we can send? Not sure how long that first "nap" took.

>>354876
Yeah and besides you weren't conveying anything important. Even though there was a word there was no message that the loud noises and stuff didn't already accomplish. Let's try not to test the issue anymore though.

>>354889
He got teleported to the middle of the group of humans. It makes trouble for him but should give his allies an advantage by messing the enemy formation up.
>>
No. 354901 ID: 23eaff

>>354889
I absolutely second the idea of that. It'll cause massive amounts of confusion, increasing the chaos level, which indirectly could allow us to increase her piety level through lots of fun activities that are chaotic. However, we would need a much higher level to be able to even form the bow there, most likely, let alone attach that enchantment to it. Still, I like it.
>>
No. 354917 ID: f70e5e

>>354889
i like this idea. granted it may not be immediately relevant, but it is exactly the kind of weapon a chaos god would make.
>>
No. 354923 ID: e3f578

>>354901
>>354889
>>354917
It's like Medieval AP ammo!
>>
No. 354927 ID: c811c4
File 131757631721.png - (12.97KB , 600x600 , 26.png )
354927

I get the impression her piety went up because we let her sleep the full amount. It would've - better have - gone up even more if we let her oversleep.

I like the bow idea! We'll give it to her when she gets another rank in chaos. In other news, it's a new day, and we can send a message to her if we like.

>"H-h-hello!" Muo says.
>"They ssend a sstammering slime girl to me? I expect warriors, not sniveling girls."
>"We-well, we need help! We think there's going to be some dungeon divers tomorrow, and our home i-"
>"Your 'home'? Your home is nothing but an opening of dirt, compared to our fortress." says the lizard.
>"Okay, that's true, but we still want to defend it!"
>"We are comfortable where we are at, girl. Go to your 'home', if that's what you call it."
>"But we're running out of water! We re...really.."
>"..."
>"Fine, I'll leave."

Oh, wow. Lazy and spinele - oh. This would be a good time to remind you that we're not limited to just items or physical stuff! While we're limited to sending her messages, though we can send her one for today, we can mess with her emotions still. Could make her all berserk. Or wimpier, somehow.
>>
No. 354928 ID: 715620

>>354927
+ assertiveness and anger. A lot on the former, as much as we can manage.
>>
No. 354929 ID: e3f578

>>354927
confidence and assertiveness
>>
No. 354931 ID: 35e1a0

yes, assertive as hell.
>>
No. 354933 ID: 40cb26

Yeah send this girl some confidence.

Oh and there is a slight problem I see with the reverse effect crossbow: A normal crossbow would be entirely useless against slime creatures. That one... well, we'd better hope it doesn't misfire or ricochet into her friends. Or get grabbed and turned on her. It would be a terrible mess.
>>
No. 354934 ID: e866c8

Stop doing things the smart way! That's not chaotic at all!
Make her bloodthirsty and ludicrisly happy.
>>
No. 354935 ID: 78b9fc

The trick to chaos is that chaos isn't disorder. If you can wrap your brain around that you're pretty set. Things that are chaotic are unpredictable; tiny changes in the initial condition produce hugely different results. So the crossbow of proportional badassery would be one of those. Things that are disordered are random, but not necessarily unpredictable. Disorder can absorb chaos in fact, the same way that an explosion could be muffled by prodigious amounts of feathers, so increasing disorder isn't necessarily good for the Chaos god.

Give your slime disciple a boon that she always feels well rested, and also narcolepsy, falling asleep at unpredictable (sometimes inconvenient) times.
>>
No. 354943 ID: b6edd6

>>354935
I support this.
And if we want her to do something useful or funny when she falls asleep, she will sleepwalk.
>>
No. 354947 ID: e4003e

ANGER
>>
No. 354948 ID: f70e5e

>>354935
this, but make sure she can't fall asleep if shes agitated. we don't want her dozing off mid fight or something.
>>
No. 354950 ID: b6edd6

>>354948
What if we make her a skilled fighter while sleepwalking?
>>
No. 354951 ID: 40cb26

>>354934
No that's just stupid.

>>354935
I agree there should be some chaotically themed tradeoff for being rested, but narcolepsy would be a hassle. Wouldn't look good for us either. How about if sleep is far more effective at resting her, but she moves around a bit. Maybe not sleepwalking but changing shape and color and things. Like a living lava lamp.
>>
No. 354953 ID: 72d8c7

So wait! Go for more whimpy and passive. If we can reach a level of pathetic-ness so impossibly low, maybe we can break their reasoning abilities by enlightening them to levels of feebleness previously inconceivable. And it would be fun!
>>
No. 354954 ID: c811c4
File 131757951092.png - (9.27KB , 600x600 , 27.png )
354954

We'll have a vote on a couple boons later, with its good and bad points, after this talk.

>Assertive/angry

>"N-now wait just a minute! We keep on giving you stuff we find off the adventurers we do fend off, so it's the least you can do to help us! If not, we'll keep the items for ourselves!" Muo says.
>"Who gave you the authority to make such a claim?"
>"I did! We'll break off from you entirely if you don't help us every once in awhile!"


>... oh no what did I just say?! I can't say that!
>>
No. 354955 ID: c811c4
File 131757954721.png - (13.11KB , 600x600 , 28.png )
354955

>"... we'll send a couple of warriors. Not just to help you defend, but to remind the slimes of their place. They will send diplomants who know the lines to not cross."

>Ahhh I'm going to be in so much trouble! At least I got help though...

>"Also, we have trash. We wish for you to carry all of it back to your place." says the lizard.
>"Hey! Our place is already almost nothing to live in, but that doesn't mean it's your dump!" Muo says.
>"That is precisely what it means! Don't waggle your slimy tongue at me any more, and so as you are told before I change my mind about the help!"

>I can't stand this guy!

Casted: Level 1 Random Effect
>>
No. 354958 ID: 715620

>>354955
Grease all over the floor under his feet.

It is filled with glitter and sequins.
>>
No. 354959 ID: f70e5e

>>354943
changed my vote to this.

as for the spell she just cast, lets do something subtle so she doesn't get in trouble. how about we give him a cold or other minor sickness.
>>
No. 354960 ID: 72d8c7

Make his tongue turn into slime.
>>
No. 354961 ID: 35bcde

>>354955
Summon forth hordes of bees.
>>
No. 354962 ID: 40cb26

We can mess with emotions, so why not give him an attitude adjustment? Charm effect is a go!
>>
No. 354963 ID: b6edd6

>I can't stand this guy!
Then how about seating him?
*Transform the rug into a chair.*
>>
No. 354967 ID: c85a16

turn him upside down, so that he stands on his head.
>>
No. 354968 ID: 72d8c7

>>354963
Actually I like this, that way we can plausible deny it. What chair? you where standing the whole time then you tried sitting down but forgot you didnt have one?
>>
No. 354974 ID: 78b9fc

Classic is to have a flower grow out of his forehead. It is so permanent.
>>
No. 354976 ID: c811c4
File 131758226045.png - (13.30KB , 600x600 , 29.png )
354976

Rug -> Chair
>Ah wait I think I just messed up!

>"Did you just turn my priceless rug into a dinky, unusable chair?"
>"N-nooooooooooo it was always a chair!"
>"...take the trash and get out."
>>
No. 354977 ID: c811c4
File 131758231942.png - (19.09KB , 600x600 , 30.png )
354977

>"Oh well, it's nothing new! I got help at least, that's better than it normally goes. Thank you, god!"

While she's walk-- slith-- traveling, let's decide on a boon for now. A definitely positive boon requires some sacrifice on her part, but we can have arguably neutral ones for her no problem.

1. Narcilepsy - She'll sleep an average amount of time and feel rested, but might fall asleep at random intervals.

2. Sleepwalking - She won't need to sleep as long, but she'll sleepwalk frequently, and likely not remember what she's done.

3. Nothing for now.
>>
No. 354980 ID: b7169d

Sleepwalking
>>
No. 354982 ID: 715620

>Sleepwalking~
>>
No. 354985 ID: 35bcde

Sleepwalking
>>
No. 354993 ID: c811c4
File 131758442511.png - (9.67KB , 600x600 , 31.png )
354993

"Boon": Sleepwalking

Well, the assertiveness wore off, if you couldn't tell.

>"Ah, what a day! I'm just about ready to hit the hay... actually, that's weird, I don't feel that tired yet! Normally I woul-"
>"AHEM."
>"Ah?! F-f-father?! What are you doing here?!"
>>
No. 354996 ID: c811c4
File 131758455706.png - (11.45KB , 600x600 , 32.png )
354996

>"Young lady! That's no way to greet your kin! 'What are you doing here?!' you say?! Pah! Jil tells me you went off and went to the chaos god! I didn't raise my daughter to be some tool of some willy nilly, crumble-cookie in the sky chaos god! And how do you explain these stolen items?!"
>"Wh-I didn't steal any items!"
>"You dare lie to me? Your own father? Ohhhhh, what your mother would say about this! You're grounded, missy! No leaving your room for the next week! I'll be returning these items to their rightful owner, thank you very much!"
>"Y-yes, father!"

>Ahh, I can't cast a spell on my own dad!
>>
No. 355001 ID: a2fa74

>>354996
Transmute shame into pickles.
>>
No. 355009 ID: 3fd4fb

>>354996
Transmute shame and embarrassment into confidence and determination.

>>355003
She will not thank us for smiting her father, it will not help her become popular with her people, and it's unlikely that it would significantly increase the amount of chaos in the world.
>>
No. 355010 ID: f70e5e

lets not mess with her dad. however lets tel-port all the items back to where they belong.
>>
No. 355017 ID: 40cb26

Haha what? This guy is a jerk. We can't be having her doing what gelatinous rude here says. Can we write an inscription on her rod that says "Property of Muo"? And maybe as a peace offering to her dad, can we make a new shiny monocle and awesome top hat for him, just put it right in front. It should of course be acid proof and entirely indestructible.

If neither of those are doable than just give her confidence and hopefully she works it out herself.


>>355010
He means the stuff we gave her, he doesn't think they were a gift from us.
>>
No. 355018 ID: 1854db

>>355009
Actually nevermind we can't directly affect others anyway without her casting something. Derp.

Let's see... she's told she can't leave her room, huh? Make the door leading to her room lead outside.
>>
No. 355019 ID: 1854db

>>355017
She stole items while sleepwalking.
>>
No. 355024 ID: 35e1a0

>>355018
yes opening the door teleports her.
>>
No. 355027 ID: 40cb26

>>355019
Oh, I thought she was just gathering her own items. Well that is chaotic I guess but not as good.

Anyway, after this lets take a minute to send her a message. Seems like she's going to need it.
>>
No. 355060 ID: c811c4
File 131759377757.png - (11.65KB , 600x600 , 33.png )
355060

Personality - Confidence

>"You know what, dad? I'm an adult now, but you keep treating me like your little baby! You have no right anymore to just say that I can't leave my room just because I did something you don't agree with! I'll return the items myself! I'm leaving, father!"
>"You can't leave me, you're my daughter! You will do as I- don't you walk away from me young lady, or I will ground you so long you'll forget what it even looks like out there!"
>>
No. 355061 ID: c811c4
File 131759381638.png - (6.30KB , 600x600 , 34.png )
355061

>"Wait!" Father Slime says.
>"No!"
>"No, I mean that door is changed, it's a tr-"
>>
No. 355062 ID: c811c4
File 131759384203.png - (13.61KB , 600x600 , 35.png )
355062

>...outside.
>...teleport outdoors.

>"Hey, is that a slimegirl!" the human on the far left says.
>"Yup. Usually they don't come out to the surface. That's some timing, alright. Hey elf, you wanna take a shot?"
>"I guess. Whatever."

Hiiiiilarious. I do enjoy teleportation! It might not have caused chaos perse, but it sure amused me. Level up! Choose a spell for her, if you guys don't mind!

Random Effect Level 2 - Significant changes
Polymorph - A change of species for at least one hour. (Can only affect one target at a time.)
Mind Control - Lets Muo take control of one target. However, Muo is rendered immobile during the channeling.

Also, an item! There's the crossbow we talked about, that gives damage opposite to what the target expects it to do, and all sorts of crazy stuff if the target doesn't know what to expect! If that is agreeable, go ahead and say so. Then we'll see how she fares against this little mess she - I - got her into.
>>
No. 355065 ID: 35e1a0

polymorph.
>>
No. 355069 ID: 40cb26

I'm kinda ok with it, but do we know if she even can wield crossbows? Loading and firing? And what about ammo? I'd much rather make it a chaos bolt enchantment for her rod that does almost the same thing.

I'm leaning towards polymorph for a spell. Could be handy right now.
>>
No. 355070 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355062
Polymorph, definitely.

And yeah, I think the crossbow is fine. I'd make it a small model, with a wider than usual slot for the bolt- so that the user can put whatever the heck they want into it and try to shoot it, just to see what happens.

Don't give it to her yet, though! Hold off until she thinks all is just about lost, so that we can maximize the amount of appreciation she has for our efforts on her behalf.
>>
No. 355072 ID: 715620

Polymorph, but make the species entirely random.
>>
No. 355073 ID: f70e5e

nah, just a normal Polymorph spell, and give her the crossbow right now. she needs it to not die.
>>
No. 355076 ID: 6a5a08

Polymorph.
Opposite Crossbow? Fuck that.
WABBAJACK Crossbow.
>>
No. 355081 ID: 0bd0b0

>>355076
That is a cool idea but it is redundant since we can just use a spell we already have for that.

How about a bow that heals the wound it makes but makes the target think they are in agonizing pain.
>>
No. 355082 ID: 93c5b1

>>355069
How about a crossbow with a quiver of infinite arrows, each arrow dealing out a new and random effect based on a roll or something. (healing, polymorph, wounding, explosion, teleportation, rabbits, etc.)

I personally want to see the other two options, but Polymorphing might be nice.
>>
No. 355083 ID: 0d095c

rolled 81 = 81

>>355076
Cast Wabbajack on crossbow.

Rolling for Jabberwocks
>>
No. 355084 ID: 4bdd79

>>355062
Polymorph is for pussies.

Let's max out Random Effect.
>>
No. 355095 ID: e4003e

RANDOM. also turn the elves arrows into cats.
>>
No. 355105 ID: c811c4
File 131760014987.png - (17.00KB , 1000x600 , 36.png )
355105

rolled 64 = 64

Polymorph it is! I do like that idea of waiting to give it to her, but I think after a single polymorph, she's already going to be wishing pretty hard for some help against two foes. We'll settle on Opposite Bow for now, but we can change it at a later date. Oh, and another good point that she may not know how to use it! Now would be a good time to learn. I'll put an arrow already notched for her, so she just has to point and shoot. That's how it works, right?

>Oh! I feel stronger! And a new spell and item! Thank you!

Elf fires bow, deals 10 damage!
>"OW."
Muo casts Polymorph

A dice is thrown. The new species' power is based on the number, from a scale of 1-100, a higher number being stronger. 65 is set at the target's own strength, so the probability is in Muo's favor of a weaker creature.

Here goes! A random change for polymorph!
>>
No. 355108 ID: 93c5b1

rolled 98 = 98

C'mooon Giraffe!
>>
No. 355112 ID: b35efa

rolled 8165 = 8165

Random effect?
I'm rolling on the net libram of random magic effects!
http://www.traykon.com/pdf/The_Net_Libram_of_Random_Magical_Effects.pdf
>>
No. 355113 ID: b1f0e2

>>355108
>98
jesus fuck! oh wait no the author ALREADY ROLLED. Luckily he got a 64.
>>
No. 355115 ID: 715620

>>355113
>wutenhiemerdice.png

Anyway, heck yeah! cast those spells!
>>
No. 355117 ID: 40cb26

>Oh, and another good point that she may not know how to use it!
I was more worried that her slime fingers didn't have the strength to draw it back. I guess we'll see how well she does with it.

>64
Just weaker than muo is, but how does that compare against humans and elves?
>>
No. 355118 ID: 35e1a0

>>355117
>65 is set at the target's own strength
no it's just weaker then an elf.
>>
No. 355122 ID: 40cb26

>>355118
Welp, so much for reading comprehension. That reminds me though, if Muo casts it on herself will she get better odds of a stronger form?
>>
No. 355123 ID: 0d095c

>>355108
>98
A FORGOTTEN BEAST HAS EMERGED.
>>
No. 355124 ID: c811c4
File 131760222588.png - (10.96KB , 600x600 , 37.png )
355124

>>355112
An entire list? That practically does my job for me! Unfortunately I can't do many of these, but it may come in very handy later. Anyways...

The elf is now...
>>
No. 355125 ID: c811c4
File 131760224998.png - (10.23KB , 600x600 , 38.png )
355125

A frail human!

>"It appears the slimegirl is not practiced in magic. Shoot another one, please?" the armored human asks.
>"Nah man." the elf human says.
>"Excuse me?"
>"Man, this blows. I ain't some human. No offense man, but.. man. Oh, also it looks like she's shootin somethin at you, might wanna dodge."
>>
No. 355126 ID: c811c4
File 131760231914.png - (10.11KB , 600x600 , 39.png )
355126

Twang...Thup!

>"That slimegirl cannot do well with her cro-"
>>
No. 355127 ID: c811c4
File 131760234241.png - (15.56KB , 600x600 , 40.png )
355127

BOOM

Well, I guess that counted!

>>355122
Nope, not now. If she refines her skill though she'll be able to invert the numbers, so that the scale is reversed.
>>
No. 355129 ID: bd2a40

>>355127
Damn, and I was just going to ask if she actually needed to hit anything for there to be an effect.

Guess all she needs to do now is seem really pathetic and never learn how to aim, or at least look like she could not hit the broad side of a barn from a couple of meters away..
>>
No. 355131 ID: b1f0e2

>>355122
who cares what the odds are, she can keep casting it on herself until she rolls a nat 100
>>
No. 355132 ID: 40cb26

Hey lets load her crossbow again with the arrow in her head.

>>355129
I think she needs to at least make an effort, and besides the added effect isn't going to be so great all the time. I'll chalk up the boom to beginners luck.
>>
No. 355133 ID: 78b9fc

Oh jeez she's going to shoot the crossbow at the elfman who now expects it to do massive damage. She is in so much trouble. If only her affinity with you were level 1!
>>
No. 355134 ID: bd2a40

>>355132
Well, I agree that she should make and effort, to try and shoot something, but I fear that better she actually gets at it, the weaker the effect gets.

Also, I agree with the arrow thing, considering that she apparently does not have a quiver for arrows, though now that I look at it, I think it is a crossbow and it might not actually work, seeing as you would normally use bolts. Then again, the archer elf would probably know that, expect the arrow not to even fire and then die horribly when it somehow does..
>>
No. 355135 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355127
Well, I think at this point we don't need to take any action. Mio has more than enough abilities to handle the whole situation herself- the adventurers might well run away, and she has Random Effect that she can use at will if nothing else.

Can she cast Polymorph again and just end the last Polymorph, or is she stuck unable to use the spell until the first casting wears off naturally?
>>
No. 355136 ID: 40cb26

>>355134
The opposite crossbow does reverse of expected damage when it its, the added effect is a separate randomness. Her skill only effects hitting. And we would use that arrow because it'll be funny to shoot it back at its archer, we can modify it to fit if it needs it.

>>355135
I'm hoping that the reloaded crossbow will act as enough deterrent without actually firing it. They don't know it's random, they'll just guess that it blows shit up all the time.
>>
No. 355138 ID: c811c4
File 131760359148.png - (9.91KB , 600x600 , 41.png )
355138

She can only try a polymorph spell every 30 seconds or so.

>"So uh... you gonna fight me, Slime? I still got more arrows. If you wanna go. That polyspell better be temporary too." the notElf states.

>"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-"
>"I'm gonna take that as a yes."

Well I was about to say I agree that we need not do anything, but let's tack on an emotion that is not 'scared stiffless', hm?
>>
No. 355141 ID: 78b9fc

>>355138

Sweaty with arousal.
>>
No. 355142 ID: 40cb26

The emotion we want is BADASSERY.
>>
No. 355143 ID: bd2a40

>>355138
Scared, combined with pathetic whimpering, minus the inability to move.
>>
No. 355144 ID: e3f578

Hungry
Bloodthirsty
Horny all in one.
>>
No. 355145 ID: b35efa

rolled 3406 = 3406

>>355138
Cast Random Magic on the polymorphed elf!
>>
No. 355147 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355138
Transmute FEAR into CURIOSITY.
>>
No. 355148 ID: 35bcde

>>355138
Ask if they want to be friends. Emotion: Curiosity.
>>
No. 355149 ID: 1854db

>>355145
Our god powers can only be used directly on others if Muo casts the random spell. Although we can always do random things to the slimegirl. For shits and giggles.
>>
No. 355150 ID: a2fa74

>>355138
People are going to go with confidence again because they are totally missing the point and are spewing love all over this slime girl.

For every vote of "confidence" I'm taking on "unbridled lust" to it. That should make things interesting!
>>
No. 355153 ID: 40cb26

>>355150
Confidence is good for social stuff, lots of other ones are good for combat situations. Hornyness isn't one of them, but it could be funny.

Since I made it up, I say that BADASSERY is not wholly incompatible with being a sexy and lusty slimebabe.
>>
No. 355154 ID: 1854db

You know what, I'm gonna go with curiosity.
>>
No. 355157 ID: 1012c2

We should so go with being horny and friendly. What could go wrong?!
>>
No. 355161 ID: f70e5e

lets not do horny. there is no way that would end well, and it would probably make her less pious. though trying to get her to make friends with the elf would probably create a good chunk of chaos, changes how people view the slimes and all.
>>
No. 355162 ID: 44766a

I vote Sexy Badass.
>>
No. 355163 ID: b1f0e2

"I am sorry, please don't hurt me, it is permanent but I think I can undo it by transforming you back into an elf".
that is, of course, a lie. You are just going to continue casting it on him until he is something weak, then eat him.
>>
No. 355164 ID: 40cb26

>>355163
Can't give her lines or even tell her to speak, unless we blow a daily message on it. Not worth it here. We're just backseat drivers
>>
No. 355167 ID: c811c4
File 131760592557.png - (16.40KB , 600x600 , 42.png )
355167

>>355145
Not yet, not yet! If you guys get level 2 in Random Effect for her, we'll work off the list, because a lot of those things are beyond the scope of her current abilities. Just remember she has to cast Random Effect before we decide! That said, I do like the effect #3406.

>Caster's weapon attacks caster

>BONK
>"Ow!"

Heee. And since we're so close, I'll say it now, when we're level 1, I think we'll be able to speak to her in simple statements. No elaborate plans, though! Once we're level 2, I'll actually be able to send you guys to her, and you can speak to her directly, like you're used to.

But really, let's get the emotions up!
>Curiosity (influence of friendship)
>With lusty undertones
>>
No. 355168 ID: c811c4
File 131760595153.png - (11.71KB , 600x600 , 43.png )
355168

Oh look, she can heal herself! That makes sense, slimes should be able to reform their... whatever they're made of.

>"U-um, excuse me, elf! Person! I was just wondering, um, I don't really have anything against you, I'm just trying to protect my home! I-I'm wondering... if you... would like to my friend?"
>>
No. 355169 ID: c811c4
File 131760601182.png - (13.42KB , 600x600 , 44.png )
355169

Glup

>"Nope."

Casted: Level 1 Random Effect

She's getting the hang of this, so I can work emotions into the elf, too. So if you reeeally wanted them to be friends, that would do well for her chaos points! Well, since it's a minor spell, the friendship wouldn't last for very long. Even better!
>>
No. 355170 ID: 1854db

>>355169
Bwahahaha! Yes, let's do that!

FRIENDSHIP!
>>
No. 355171 ID: 35bcde

Charmmmmmmmmm
>>
No. 355175 ID: f70e5e

friend ship effect, tinge it with curiosity not lust. ideally the elf will go home and start asking questions about why its ok to basically raid the slimes. possibly starting a large shift in policy.
>>
No. 355176 ID: b23203

Do it. EXP grind like a boss.

Though maybe we should start getting serious here,my RPG instincts gives me red lights even if her HP isn't all that low yet.

Once the friendship wears off, use the arrows he flings off you back with your opposite bow.
>>
No. 355179 ID: 6a5a08

Elf falls in love with own bow.
Hilarity ensues.
>>
No. 355180 ID: 78b9fc

>>355175

The seeds of doubt, the seeds of chaos. Plus every slimegirl quest inevitably goes this way. SUDDENLY MOON
>>
No. 355183 ID: 40cb26

A sudden inexplicable slime girl fetish sounds like a lot of fun. We'll see just how acidic these slime folk are in regards to clothes and skin as well. More practically if she can melt his bowstrings in the process that will negate his being a threat.

And give more of those previous emotions to the girl, plus some being pouty. Make the fella feel bad.
>>
No. 355191 ID: 1012c2

We should so do it. Especially with an undertone of lust.

I see brain bleach needed in the future. I'm grabbing my goggles!
>>
No. 355203 ID: c811c4
File 131760979413.png - (8.71KB , 600x600 , 45.png )
355203

Friendship!

>"You know what, sure. You seem pretty nice here, what could go wrong? Nothing, I say. Let's head on down to your place, yeah?"
>"Sure!" says Muo.
>>
No. 355204 ID: c811c4
File 131760982159.png - (18.49KB , 600x600 , 46.png )
355204

Back at the slime quarters...

>"Hey, everyone! I made a new friend! He's actually an elf, but I made him a human!"

Annnnnnd friendship off!
>>
No. 355205 ID: c811c4
File 131760989249.png - (12.58KB , 600x600 , 47.png )
355205

>"What have I done?!"
>"What have I done?!"

>"MUO! What do you think you're doing?!"

>Ohhhh that's Jil ahh she's going to tell everyone else and so is everyone and I can't think oh god I'm going to get kicked out aren't I!
>>
No. 355207 ID: 35bcde

>>355205
POLYMORPH! FORM OF SLIMEDUDE!

Or grab his junk.
>>
No. 355208 ID: b35efa

Polymorph him again!
>>
No. 355210 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355205
Hmm. Can we give Muo a sudden sense of cunning? Is that close enough to an emotion to suffice here? There are a bunch of ways to talk her way out of getting in trouble with the rest of the slimes, but she'll need the inspiration to successfully fast-talk in order to do it, instead of panicking and stuttering.
>>
No. 355211 ID: 93c5b1

>>355207
GIRAFFE
>>
No. 355213 ID: d4155c

Yes, make him a slime dude. He would be unable to harm the slimes if he was one of them. Also, it would mess with him so much.
>>
No. 355214 ID: f70e5e

we are talking to tom not her, ok how do we convoy to her that we want her to start working on making peace between the slims and whatever group these guys came from? we could use our daily message to her. tell her "my plan involves you making friends with this elf, for now invoke your magic." then we charm the elf again and hopefully if they talk enough they will form an actual friendship. if we can start changing the cultural values that make it ok for people to just murder slimes and take there stuff we can cause some major chaos.
>>
No. 355216 ID: c811c4
File 131761061034.png - (15.12KB , 600x600 , 48.png )
355216

>>355214
Yes, we could use our daily message to tell her to quit being a bunny caught in the flare spell, and to cast polymorph!

A sense of cunning is possible, but won't guarantee it. It will however let her play along with whatever she turns it into.

So how about it, use a daily message?
>>
No. 355220 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355216
I'd rather try for cunning than give her explicit advice or full-on commands. Honestly, the fun of chaos is giving people tools and seeing what they do with them- not constantly poking our noses in everything ourselves. That's lame.
>>
No. 355224 ID: 1854db

>>355216
Let's tell her to switch tactics. She has an enemy surrounded by her allies. She could turn this to her advantage.

Don't say exactly how.
>>
No. 355225 ID: 93c5b1

We could get her to suggest that she used friendship (and her magic) as a ploy to trick him into coming into the colony, where he can be a prisoner and interrogated as to what those folks were doing here and if there'd be more.

Shoot her a dash of cunning and confidence to help her bullshit her way through this.
>>
No. 355226 ID: 40cb26

Let's do a new thing, if we can send a message that not only she hears we can inform her and help our image too.

"Slimefolk, I am the god of chaos! I have decided to help Muo help you because I am now nicer but I will not explain why! Deal with it! The not-elf is here to be useful or else!"
>>
No. 355238 ID: c811c4
File 131761521577.png - (10.61KB , 600x600 , 49.png )
355238

Sure is a wide range of ideas! You know, I think I like the cunning bit and see where it rolls on her own.

Emotion(Sortof) : Cunning

>"Follow me lead, elf, or you're going to die! You should understand that!"
>"Y-yup."
>>
No. 355239 ID: c811c4
File 131761524762.png - (13.03KB , 600x600 , 50.png )
355239

>"A joke, a joke! I beat off his friends and captured him to interrogate who he's with! I'm gonna bring him to my room now. See you guys!"

Well, that wasn't too far off from what some of you guys wanted, not bad... but.

And this is a big but.
>>
No. 355240 ID: c811c4
File 131761525926.png - (30.05KB , 600x505 , 51.png )
355240

Something is wrong with this picture.

She was doing so well! Until now! She goofed up pretty hard, here, and I intend on doing something about it!
>>
No. 355243 ID: f70e5e

worth it. if she had simply gotten herself kicked out it would have made it harder for us to do anything further with her. if she actually makes friends with him and gets him to question how its ok to kill her species we can really shake things up. we are a god of choas so it is our job to create change, but we still have a duty to improve the life of our followers. if we can change the social more of the society the elf comes from so they stop killing slimes we are doing both. though for the immediate future we are probably only going to get the ball rolling on that.
>>
No. 355244 ID: 78b9fc

It was a measely 15 points. Make her trip or something. I mean, wrath of god and all, but pretty soon she's going to be barricaded in her own room protecting a guy who wants to arrow her to death with her friends and companions demanding that she turn him over for justice. And she can't because she already tried to save him. Wasn't that what we were going after in the first place? Sounds like delicious chaos to me. Then again it was her and your first failure...

Wait, can a slime trip? Let's find out.
>>
No. 355250 ID: 40cb26

We must think long term! If crazy antics happened right then they almost certainly have caused her problems with her people and made her not like us. A dip in energy is better than a mopey servant. Besides we still got 10 points out of the whole deal. Now that she took control, the stage is set for greater shenanigans.

Let's send a message to her and tell her what's what. Tell her that she messed up a bit and needs to make up for it by messing with him and everyone. She can't rely on our gifts to provide all the chaos! Next time she makes peace without chaos she gets punishments. Also inform her of the sleep wandering thing.
>>
No. 355251 ID: 44766a

Boss, this is her first slip up. Not to mention we haven't and currently can't indoctrinate her to the Ways of Chaos, seeing as we can't talk to her yet. With that in mind, keep her punishment light.
>>
No. 355253 ID: 3aaf60

She's in a cave. Just make a stalactite fall on her or something. Not one big enough to do too much damage but still a punishment for being unchaotic.
>>
No. 355255 ID: 78b9fc

Oh hey also, punishment is not negative reinforcement. You hear me? It totally isn't. Here's how you do negative reinforcement. You make someone's life hell for no god damn reason, and they just can't stop you from going after them at every opportunity, until they do what you want. Then suddenly you leave them alone. Negative reinforcement is pestering, not punishment. It's Mister Miyagi teaching the Karate Kid by screwing with him until he does something right, and then just sitting back and letting the negative reinforcement take hold.

I have to say this because punishment doesn't work to modify behavior. It really doesn't. Every study indicates it just makes things worse. A smart god would make terrible things happen to her just for the hell of it, until she did something right, and then mysteriously lessen the tension. If you only punish her once when she does something wrong, it won't take. You gotta keep it up until she does something right. Or just leave her alone. Losing 15 points isn't that bad if the big picture means chaos up the yin yang.
>>
No. 355256 ID: 78b9fc

...that said, an idea for later is to encourage her to change the elf into a slime. Upon doing so she herself changes into an elf. Hilarity ensues.
>>
No. 355259 ID: d97c6d

Don't punish her too severely; it doesn't help if she doesn't know what exactly she did wrong. Just give her something minor, like changing her body's color or making her glow a bit. That way she knows it's us, and that it probably means she messed up somehow. We can work on teaching her the ways of chaos when we can actually say more than a sentence to her.
>>
No. 355261 ID: c811c4
File 131761891246.png - (13.13KB , 600x600 , 52.png )
355261

>A god's duty to improve a followers life

Tell that to the god of plague! That guy's a dick!

But I guess you guys are right. Wow, you really don't want much punishment. I really think the tune would change if we're with the gnoll! Anyways, we'll keep it simple, cause I like you guys.
>>
No. 355262 ID: c811c4
File 131761892357.png - (10.18KB , 600x600 , 53.png )
355262

>"Gah?!"

Well, at least she can trip!
>>
No. 355267 ID: 3aaf60

>>355264
"Hi Muo, Tom here, is this thing on?"
>>
No. 355272 ID: c811c4
File 131762007856.png - (11.51KB , 600x600 , 54.png )
355272

Inside Muo's room

>"Guess you haven't killed me. Whatever. Why not, though? Why'd you suddenly change back there?"
>"I um.. I don't know! Even though we both kind of.. got friends with each other for some odd reason but then realized our mistakes, I felt sorry for you! I don't know why! I should be killing you! Um.. but I'm glad the god of war gave me some intuition to save you, for some reason."

Loyalty +1

And there we go! She's earned herself the ability to hear simple messages to herself freely now. Keep in mind, you're still talking to Tom here, but I can relay messages to Muo! As long as they're relatively simple. You shouldn't have to worry about it as long as they're not elaborate plans. I guess we can start with a question or two, just to test it out.
>>
No. 355274 ID: c811c4
File 131762025576.png - (6.83KB , 600x600 , 55.png )
355274

>"God of Chaos? You serious, girl? I'm not sure if I wanna hang with someone like that." elfman says.

>>355267
"HEY MUO GOD OF CHAOS HERE BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TOM CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

>"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Yep it's working.

>"Whoa whoa, especially when you're all freaking out over nothin'. Man, if you wanna save me, how about bringing me up to the surface, yeah?"
>>
No. 355275 ID: 3aaf60

>>355274
TOM CAN YOU ADJUST THE VOLUME PLEASE IS THAT POSSIBLE
>>
No. 355276 ID: 40cb26

"Hey look. Liking each other was supposed to be funny, giving you intuition was supposed to help, but you made it all boring! Don't count on me to make all the chaos! Use my gifts wisely! And foolishly!"
>>
No. 355277 ID: 35e1a0

"calm down. you freaking the guy out. i have a cool idea but you need to try and figure it out yourself. just telling you what to do is boring."
>>
No. 355286 ID: c811c4
File 131762300583.png - (10.52KB , 600x600 , 56.png )
355286

"Look! Calm down. Me and my advisors have been doing all the work so far. You two liking each other was supposed to be funny and pan out to all sorts of shenanigans, but you just undermined the whole thing! Figure something out."

>>355277
But I don't have a cool idea. If you do, you gotta share with me before I make promises I don't know if I can keep.


>I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'll do something!

>"Hey Elf, what's your name?"
>"I decline to state." Elf says.
>"Um, okay. Do you like lizard men?"
>"No."
>"Well.. I need liquids. Actually, a lot of us do. But the lizardmen keep a lot to themselves! If I help you to their treasures and all that, can you help me get some water?"
>"Sure. Just don't get the wrong idea. I'm at your mercy, so my decision is swayed. Just a smidgen."


>Um, unless, uh, Tom, was it? Unless you'd be willing to give me water? Then I could help this person go out, as long as he promises to never try and loot this dungeon!
>>
No. 355288 ID: b6edd6

>But I don't have a cool idea. If you do, you gotta share with me before I make promises I don't know if I can keep.
The cool idea is to get her to think of one for us.
>>
No. 355290 ID: 35e1a0

>>355288
exactly! if she thinks we know what we are doing she will be more willing to take risks.
>>
No. 355293 ID: 40cb26

>>355286
Chaos gives me power, my power gets you gifts, and they aren't going to be that simple! Use him to make some crazy stuff happen! Transform him maybe, try a few times!
>>
No. 355294 ID: 35bcde

>>355286
Fill her with more fish.
>>
No. 355295 ID: 1854db

>>355286
Plink her with ice cubes. Not very many. Then tell her solving a problem directly like that would not cause Chaos. Then tell her we want her to cause a ruckus doing the other thing. Or we will.
>>
No. 355297 ID: f70e5e

I think the greater potential choas is to give her water, and then have her befriend the elf. I still say those two becoming friends despite the racial tensions will create the most chaos.
>>
No. 355303 ID: 35bcde

Give her watersense... Dowsing or whatsit. In return for something.
>>
No. 355307 ID: 1854db

Wait, instead of pelting her with ice cubes, make a tiny cloud above her that starts snowing.
>>
No. 355324 ID: fdc57f

For now just her, but if she casts the random effect spell and there's not something relevant we want to happen, we should make the whole caves snow so everyone can have chaoswater.
>>
No. 355332 ID: d546cb

She wants the easy route?

She's lazy. Really god damn lazy.

You've got to fight for what you god damn want, wether thats through social manipulation, charismatic persuasion, Intellectual debate or physically taking what you want.

To Muo:
If life was easy, life would be boring. You asked for the help of the god of chaos, sugarslime. You want something to happen? Make it happen.
>>
No. 355346 ID: 7019e9

Either give her dowsing for a heavy price or a tiny, itty bitty plate of cherry flavored jello to tide her over.
>>
No. 355348 ID: 44766a

Guys, I just had an idea. Her next boon is a sense of pleasure every time she does something chaotic. The more chaotic, the more pleasure she feels.
>>
No. 355349 ID: a2fa74

>>355286
Muo: Conquer gnolls, obtain water. OR you could seduce elf-boy there so we'd get some half-elf/half-slime abominations running around; that would be worth water. Hasta be his free will though.
>>
No. 355351 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355286
Why does she want to help him out anyway? Ugh. Her decision, I guess, but it seems crazy to me.

We've been helping her a lot, and she hasn't done much to help us- sure she's made things more chaotic, but not by a lot and not deliberately. She needs to understand that this is a two-way exchange, here; we give her as much help as we feel like and she creates all the chaos she can.

>>355348
That could actually work out really well. And if her repeatedly making order is a problem, then that can cause nausea, again proportionate to how much she created.
>>
No. 355353 ID: 6a5a08

"But if we give you water, all the chaos this scheme will cause won't happen! Silly slimegirl. I can help you out, but I ain't the God of Flowers and Rainbows, ya dig?"
>>
No. 355364 ID: c811c4
File 131766078135.png - (9.14KB , 600x600 , 57.png )
355364

That's a good question, why does she want to help him out? Well, she's a bit loopy. I'd say it helps with the whole chaos job, except that it isn't. Those feelings for the elf may not have worn entirely off after all, huh.

>>355288
Ohh, I getcha, I getcha.

>Ice cube

pap
>"Ow!"

"Listen up, sugarslime! heh. You asked for the help of the chaos god, that doesn't mean he's going to make it rain and wash all your problems away! You've gotta make something happen! That idea sounds not half bad, so make it happen, I'll help you out on the way. But I aint' the god of Flowers and Rainbows! Actually, that god is pretty worthless."

>Okay, sorry sorry! I'll go!

"Oh and just a little heads up. You know what would be a real twist of fate? Half slime half elf babies. Just sayin'."

>Erm- if you say so!
>>
No. 355365 ID: c811c4
File 131766080563.png - (10.57KB , 600x600 , 58.png )
355365

>"Hey, Elf, um... I was wondering.. I don't have much of a bed, but I was wondering if I could help you.. relax.. a little bit..?"
>"What are you ... oh. Oh.
>>
No. 355366 ID: c811c4
File 131766083796.png - (10.42KB , 600x600 , 59.png )
355366

>"Oh, hey, uh, you know, I'd love to. Really. No joke. You're nice. But I'm just uh... not sure how I feel given the uh... company back there. You know? Us elves like some privacy, yeah? Yeah. That's it. Let's just go to the lizardmen, yeah?"
>"ERRR Yes yes okay let's go like right now!"

I can taste the awkward. Speaking of awkward, there's been a proposal of Boon: sense of pleasure every time she causes something chaotic.

So I ask, Yea or nay?

Also, I'm thinking I may let her trade chaos points for little stuff like water or items or helpful boons, but I'll let her know that, and she can decide later.
>>
No. 355367 ID: 0bd0b0

>>355366
I cannot see these posts when inside of the thread for some reason.

Boon seems like a good idea. This will certainly influence her to create chaotic situations.

On the subject of slime-sex.. Eh, whatever.
>>
No. 355368 ID: 36b100

>>355366

no on both counts. the former because it's sleazy and unamusing, the latter because chaos should ultimately be your medium alone- don't give people that much power.
>>
No. 355369 ID: bf95d9

No to the pleasure thing.
I like the trading idea though
>>
No. 355371 ID: 510737

>>355366
I vote yes to both questions.
also you should change between loud and quiet every other message you tell her...just to mess with her head.
>>
No. 355375 ID: 40cb26

>>sense of pleasure every time she causes something chaotic.
Yes let's do that but not go overboard on its effects. We could end up with our followers crazy and addicted to it. It's not fun for long. Used on our enemies however... hmm.

Balance it with being irritable at unnecessary idleness.
>>
No. 355376 ID: 1aba78

>>355366
By 'sense of pleasure' you mean..? I mean, depending on interpretation, I feel 'pleasure' every time I see this quest update, but it's definitely not sexual.

...Probably not sexual.

Anyway, and I'd vote yea for it if the 'sense of pleasure' wasn't sexual thus wasn't sleazy as mentioned in >>355368.

Trading... I don't really care either way, I'll let other people decide that. Seems popular, at least.
>>
No. 355377 ID: bf95d9

Ohhh, lets give her the ability to make other people feel pleasure!
Or give her a school of flying fish as a familiar.
Can slime girls even breed with elfs?
>>
No. 355381 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355366
>I can taste the awkward. Speaking of awkward, there's been a proposal of Boon: sense of pleasure every time she causes something chaotic.
>So I ask, Yea or nay?
Yes, but don't go overboard on it- it needs to scale in proportion to what she's done. Something worth only a point or two should be no better than seeing a nice painting, five or ten points we're talking maybe enjoying the sunshine, getting a backrub, that sort of thing. Scale it up to hit better-than-sex sensations only if she's throwing entire cities or nations into chaos, which is unlikely to happen.

This is not meant to be something to make her dance for our amusement as she gets awkward bolts of pleasure all the time, it's meant to be a lasting encouragement/indicator for her that she's doing the right thing.

As for trading... I like the idea but would hold off on it. She's getting a lot of different powers very fast here, we should spread them out if possible.
>>
No. 355384 ID: c811c4
File 131766516758.png - (11.77KB , 600x600 , 60.png )
355384

Geez I meant pleasure like feeling happy and good and all, how else could it possibly be interpreted geez? Ha, I kid. But seriously, let's keep things almost respectable here. She'll get a dose of happiness whenever she does somethin' right.

Added Boon: Feels pleasure (non-sexual) upon attaining chaos points.

And for clarification, yes, it's proportional to how many points she gets, intended as that positive reinforcement thing.

We'll allow trading, but it's less giving her powers and more quick little boosts, in case she needs some healing bad, or could really use a potion of invisibility or whathaveyou.

>Can slime girls even breed with elves?"
The less I know about slime girl reproduction the better.

"Hey Muo, just to let you know, you can trade some stocked up chaos you've done in case you really need some help out there. Don't go spending it all at once, now!"
>"Okay, thank you!"
>>
No. 355385 ID: c811c4
File 131766525139.png - (11.16KB , 600x600 , 61.png )
355385

Looks like they're at a gate.

>"Where's this?" the Elf asks.
>"It's the backdoor to the underground fort area. Since it's at the opposite side to where adventurers come in from, it's not very guarded. I'm going to cast a spell, back me up from.. whatever happens, please."
>"I guess."

Casted: Random Effect
>>
No. 355386 ID: bf95d9

Make the lizardmen attracted to each other and aroused?
>>
No. 355387 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355385
Depants both lizardmen.
>>
No. 355388 ID: 1854db

>>355385
Summon: Swarm of killer potatoes. They fear potato peelers.
>>
No. 355389 ID: 40cb26

BEEEEEEEES!

Have them appear in the doorway and be really really pissed those two. Hopefully it will chase them off and away for a long time.
>>
No. 355390 ID: b7169d

>>355387

Complete loss of pants
>>
No. 355391 ID: 1aba78

>>355386 >>355387
Combine these two, minus arousal.
>>
No. 355395 ID: 0ef5d9

Its too early for potatoes. We have to save those for later, after she's had a chance to forget about the potato peeler completely.

I like bees.
>>
No. 355396 ID: 36b100

>>355387
>>355389

now way, combine these two instead.
>>
No. 355398 ID: 1aba78

Whatever happens it seems there's definitely a majority for depantsing.
>>
No. 355401 ID: 811b56

Both of them suddenly have their pants replaced with pie. Awesome idea? No?
>>
No. 355402 ID: 1854db

Okay, bees.
>>
No. 355417 ID: c811c4
File 131766904078.png - (13.91KB , 600x600 , 62.png )
355417

>Depants
>Liking for one another

Between that and it being a relatively minor cast, awkward seems to be the day's theme!

Casted: Random Effect

Oh, another! The next one then...
>>
No. 355418 ID: c811c4
File 131766907332.png - (15.32KB , 600x600 , 63.png )
355418

Bees!
>>
No. 355424 ID: c811c4
File 131766920490.png - (12.76KB , 600x600 , 64.png )
355424

>"Okay, elf! We need to sneak in, but they really hate elves, but I have an idea! I'm going to polymorph you into something that is hopefully more, uh, appropriate for the area than an elf."
>"Lame. What are you all smily for anyway?"
>"I don't know, but I kind of enjoyed doing that just a little!"

Casted:Polymorph

Alright! Let's do this a little differently. What do you guys want the elf to turn into?
>>
No. 355426 ID: bf95d9

Chimichonga.
>>
No. 355427 ID: d4155c

slime boy. Make him a slime boy for both awkwardness, humor, irony, and fun.
>>
No. 355431 ID: b7169d

Let's continue to bring up those awkward levels, Make him a slimer!
>>
No. 355433 ID: 40cb26

A lizardman is the obviously smart answer. So let's turn him into a slime boy.
>>
No. 355434 ID: b6edd6

A unicorn!
>>
No. 355435 ID: bf95d9

O.k slimeboy is a much better idea than a deep fried burrito, so I'm changing my vote to slimeboy.
>>
No. 355440 ID: e7f393

Yes. Slime boy. Absolutely. However, as the elf had been fine with what the slime girl had proposed, as seen in >>355366 , I'm going to be prepared with brain bleach. You can also see that he's talking about how elves like privacy. He won't be an elf. Squick.
>>
No. 355442 ID: b7169d

>>355440

That sounded more like an excuse so he wouldn't have to try such a thing.
>>
No. 355443 ID: 36b100

A DOOBIE
>>
No. 355444 ID: e7f393

>>355442
Then we must also run a test to see if he was truthful in his words!
>>
No. 355451 ID: c811c4
File 131767165144.png - (8.13KB , 600x600 , 65.png )
355451

>Slimeboy

>"Oh, what. Man, no. No, man. This isn't.. no. Not cool. This feels nasty. This is what it's like to be a slime? Oh man I feel sorry for you guys. Change me back, this is not cool at all. Man, even my clothes changed."
>"Nope! Hehe, no way. Let's go in. You'll get used to it, maybe!"
>>
No. 355454 ID: c811c4
File 131767176876.png - (9.63KB , 600x600 , 66.png )
355454

They're not getting it on, my eyes are pleased to report. The elf was sarcastic all along after all!

>"Oh, hey, I can pass through the bars. That's nifty, I guess." Elf says.
>"Well, I can't! I need more water to change my shape like that. To get to the underground river, we gotta go through the slave mines or the castle, where all the warlords make their plans! What do you think we should do, elf?"
>"Dunno."
>>
No. 355455 ID: 35e1a0

"it's simple, have him give you some of his water"
>>
No. 355456 ID: bf95d9

Slave mines! Lets start a slave uprising!
>>
No. 355457 ID: 40cb26

>>355454
The elf is just a stick in the mud. Harder to get a rise out of but more fun when it does. Maybe.

Tell her there is a lever right by the door. Also to check the pants for anything useful.
>>
No. 355458 ID: 35bcde

>>355454
Make out with his face. Swap spit, as they say.
>>
No. 355459 ID: e7f393

>>355454
Very simple solution. As others have said, have him give her water, or just pull that level. How they swap water is up to them. Although influence it to what these drunken idiots recommend. No offence guys! Still love/hate you!
>>
No. 355461 ID: 1854db

>>355454
Hmm. Needs water, eh? Give her some beer.

Also I agree with the slave pens.
>>
No. 355462 ID: b35efa

No okay you guys need to get shipped out to some sort of twisted god of chaotic SEX or something 'cuz that isn't as funny as say...

Casting polymorph on the bars! The bars are now PASTA NOODLES!
>>
No. 355463 ID: b35efa

>>355459
P.S. pulling levers is boring unless you don't know what they do.
>>
No. 355464 ID: e7f393

>>355462
In our defense, we're weird.
>>
No. 355466 ID: 40cb26

Gonna downvote water swapping. Not that the occasional messing with them like that isn't funny, but we are being too consistent about it. Anyways...

>>355463
The lever obviously lifts the bars. After we use it lets have it not do just that, next time someone tries to use it again lets have the bars explode.
>>
No. 355469 ID: e7f393

>>355466
Hate to say it, but he's right.

We're a chaos god. We've got to be more random.
>>
No. 355476 ID: 36b100

yeah, no slimesex please.

>>355462

that's way too convenient. let's not make things too easy for them.
>>
No. 355478 ID: 1854db

I say one of the best ways to sow chaos is solving a problem in a way that creates a new problem.
>>
No. 355480 ID: c811c4
File 131767648612.png - (8.20KB , 600x600 , 67.png )
355480

>Check pants

Let's see... they had keys! Keys to the barracks, and.. a couple others, I don't know.
>>
No. 355481 ID: c811c4
File 131767649992.png - (9.99KB , 600x600 , 68.png )
355481

>"Elf, do you have any water I could have?"
>"Yep."
>"Ahh, why didn't you say anything?!"
>"Didn't ask."
>"Bu-... fine! Just give it so I can get through!"
>>
No. 355482 ID: c811c4
File 131767654087.png - (10.84KB , 600x600 , 69.png )
355482

>"Oh, the lever, I'll just open that... and leave it open. Also, when someone tries to close it..."

Cast: Random Effect

Hey, now she's getting it!
>>355466
The lever is now a firetrap, and the doors are stuck open for the time.

>"Hey slimegirl, I'm hearing some chatter coming."
>"Oh shoot let's go! And my name is Muo!"
>>
No. 355486 ID: c811c4
File 131767673714.png - (18.09KB , 600x600 , 70.png )
355486

"Hey Muo, feeling ambitious? How about a little slave uprising?"
>"Um- that's dangerous, but okay!"

...

>"We're inside the first level. The guards outside are pretty lax, I don't think they expect slaves to revolt. It makes sense, I mean, it's a labyrinth of a cavern, the slaves would probably be even worse off if they actually managed to escape." says Muo.
>"Huh, a dwarf. You guys do get a lot of people trying to get wealthy, huh?"

Casted: Lv. 1 Random Effect
>>
No. 355488 ID: e7f393

Muo should now be wearing a hat. Made of cheese.
>>
No. 355489 ID: 35bcde

>>355486
WHIP TO SNAKE TRANSFORMATION!
>>
No. 355490 ID: 35e1a0

>>355489
hahaha, yes.
>>
No. 355494 ID: 40cb26

>labyrinth
Oh I see, that does help prevent resistance. Of course if they all suddenly did know the path path, that makes uprising far more likely. Nothing as dangerous as a little knowledge. But first... give the guards a sudden, irresistible and enduring need to vacate their bowels. They'll be gone for quite a while and shouldn't provoke alarm. Then tell Muo to cast the spell again.
>>
No. 355501 ID: 6a5a08

+1 to: Whip is snake.
>>
No. 355502 ID: 715620

>>355489
The snake is also explosive.
>>
No. 355503 ID: 36b100

>>355489

except the snake obeys all of its user's commands.

you're making this way too easy, guys.
>>
No. 355504 ID: c811c4
File 131767938349.png - (14.78KB , 600x600 , 71.png )
355504

>Whip into explosive snake!

Whip into garden snake.

tp

You guys might want to invest in random effect level 2 next time.
>>
No. 355505 ID: c811c4
File 131767941489.png - (16.61KB , 600x600 , 72.png )
355505

SHUNK

>"Ellf! I didn't say... actually, way to go, hah! That got the attention of some slaves!"
>>
No. 355506 ID: c811c4
File 131767947942.png - (14.77KB , 600x600 , 73.png )
355506

>"What do you think you're doing, slimes?! They're definitely going to let us have it, now! You'd better not act like we had anything to do with it!" the middle one says.

Cast: Random Effect
>>
No. 355507 ID: bf95d9

Turn ball and chains into fireballs and chains.
>>
No. 355508 ID: 84b916

The chains are made of rock candy, and the balls are now delicious ice-cream cake.
>>
No. 355509 ID: 36b100

all of their shirts now have "LIZARDMEN HAVE TINY WANGS" written on them.
>>
No. 355510 ID: e4003e

>>355509
yes yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS
>>
No. 355512 ID: 35bcde

>>355506
Free the OTHER TWO. That one can stay.
>>
No. 355514 ID: b35efa

rolled 7922 = 7922

I'll try the net libram and see if it makes something doable again.

Casting on center guy.
>>
No. 355515 ID: f70e5e

emotion to slaves, aggression and hope.
>>
No. 355516 ID: 40cb26

Sure turn the ball and chains into candied cake, but with prizes inside! Each has a copy of our keys we snagged and a map showing the way out of here. It's breakout time!
>>
No. 355519 ID: a2fa74

We need the ability to convert things from literal to idioms and vice versa. Ball and chain=wife, ergo dorfwife army.
They would be free, but also married to dwarves. Delicious chaos ensues.

>>355508
Do this!
>>
No. 355521 ID: e7f393

>>355509
I support.
>>
No. 355525 ID: 6a5a08

>>355509
this
>>
No. 355526 ID: 1854db

>>355508
Gonna go with that, since that actually does something other than screw over the slaves.

Alternatively we could turn the ball n' chains into garden snakes too. Turning one problem into another.
>>
No. 355528 ID: 715620

Turn those chains into candy! Delicious candy.
>>
No. 355533 ID: c811c4
File 131768490336.png - (10.59KB , 600x600 , 74.png )
355533

You know what? It's a little out of scope of the power, and she's so close to a rank up, we'll go ahead and spend her rank 3 spell for Random Effect: Level 2 a bit ahead of time, so that she can pull this off.

T-shirts that say 'Lizardmen have tiny wangs'

>"Ah, no! Nonono, no good, change it back please!" the kobold says.

Random Effect -
Ball n' chains to cake n' rock candy.

>"Yes, eat your way to freedom! I have directions out of here, I'll draw you guys a map! We're making a jailbreak! Where are the slave pens at?" Muo asks.
>"J-just down to your right, then left! Don't leave us, we can't escape with just us three!"
>"Don't worry, you can follow me until I release enough of you guys!"
>>
No. 355534 ID: c811c4
File 131768491991.png - (17.33KB , 900x600 , 75.png )
355534

>Thank you Tom for the upgraded spell!

Casted: Random Effect level 2

Oops, looks like they heard her coming.
>>
No. 355535 ID: 35bcde

Blink to inside the cell :V
>>
No. 355538 ID: a2fa74

>>355534
Transmute CLOTHES to BULLET ANTS on the lizardmen.
>>
No. 355539 ID: 1854db

>>355535
Hahaha that's great. She'll be able to squeeze through the bars anyway though.

Effect: Plant Growth on the table. It grows vines which grab anything nearby.
>>
No. 355540 ID: e7f393

>>355538
Yes. Yesyesyesyesyes.
>>
No. 355542 ID: 6a5a08

Weapon Attacks Target on Lizardmen
>>
No. 355543 ID: 40cb26

Swap the places of the guards and the prisoners. Then animate their swords to attack them.
>>
No. 355546 ID: e3f578

>>355534
Random Compulsion to sing Showtunes to death
>>
No. 355547 ID: e3f578

>>355546
and dance
>>
No. 355549 ID: f70e5e

>>355538
this is just mean. do it! bloody slavers
>>
No. 355552 ID: 715620

>>355538
YES.

>Bullet ants are ants whose venom is so painful it's like getting shot

>Also they scream right before biting.
>>
No. 355553 ID: 0d095c

>>355538
Clothes into BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Much more humane.
>>
No. 355555 ID: 4bdd79

>>355552
Oh god yes.
>>
No. 355556 ID: e7f393

>>355552
And are on fire. And are immune to fire.
>>
No. 355565 ID: 1aba78

>>355552
Yessssssss
>>
No. 355571 ID: 77c458

>"A joke, a joke! I beat off his friends and captured him to interrogate who he's with!
That is "beat up" or "fought off"... "beat off" actually means "gave a handjob"

>Haven't fucked with a slime before. I mean haven't helped a slime before.
>Let's not get too raunchy now
Fucked with means "trolled"; nothing raunchy there
>>
No. 355572 ID: 1854db

Jesus christ guys that's horrible. You are all horrible for wanting to inflict that on them. I mean I know slavery is bad and all but holy shit. It's not like these guys are pure evil; there's no reason to expose them to such ridiculous amounts of pain, especially when it wouldn't even kill them. Also there's no guarantee the ants wouldn't attack everyone else in the room.

And actually I'm not sure bullet ants exist in this universe. (please let them not exist in this universe)
>>
No. 355573 ID: 510737

>>355546
I vote for this just for the pure lulz
>>
No. 355575 ID: b6edd6

I kind of like the blinking into the cell, if the cell is large enough that the guards would have to open it to attack through the bars.
>>
No. 355577 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355534
I like teleportation more than bugs. We've done too much with bugs. Randomly swapping the locations of everyone here- guards, slimes, and prisoners- would be pretty good.
>>
No. 355584 ID: 1aba78

>>355571
What was that? Colloquialisms often aren't the only meaning of words or phrases? Maybe the innuendo was intentional or not, but giving a handjob is so ridiculously far from the only thing 'beat off' means, unlike what you seem to be saying there.
>>
No. 355590 ID: a2fa74

>>355572
>Also there's no guarantee the ants wouldn't attack everyone else in the room.
>Tom the chaos god

Problem?
>>
No. 355591 ID: c811c4
File 131769005829.png - (15.90KB , 900x600 , 76.png )
355591

Blink into cages

Muo shoots at guard 1, hits for 6 damage.

Looks like the second guard is scrambling for the keys!

Casted - Level 2 Random Effect

How about it, make the bugs? I can have it so the pain only lasts a few moments, rather than their usual amounts.
>>
No. 355592 ID: 1aba78

Why are they still wearing pants! We must depants every lizardman, not just those two guards!
>>
No. 355599 ID: b6edd6

>Looks like the second guard is scrambling for the keys!
Make them stick to his hand, so he can't use them to open the door or use his hand for anything else.
>>
No. 355601 ID: 6a5a08

Animate Lizardmen weapons. Weapons attack Lizardmen and insult them.
>>
No. 355605 ID: e4003e

>>355592
Well why the fuck not? Do it!
>>
No. 355607 ID: 13f9b9

>>355592
I like the way you think!

An instead of bugs, how about we get some explosive lemons or something? That ought to do some real damage!
>>
No. 355608 ID: 35bcde

>>355591
Growth on Muo
>>
No. 355609 ID: 78b9fc

Man, making them attracted to each other then depantsing them was totally pointless since the bees were going to make them run away anyway. Waitasec-

STUFF HAPPENS

I... I don't know if that boon was such a good idea. Is she going to cast that every turn now? How many times can she cast it? o.o
>>
No. 355610 ID: 715620

>>355591
bugs bugs bugs bugs
>>
No. 355612 ID: 4bdd79

>>355591
RELEASE THE ANTS
>>
No. 355615 ID: 13f9b9

GUYS
GUYS
I KNOW HOW TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY

Turn their pants into explosive ants!
>>
No. 355617 ID: e3f578

>>355591
Ants in the pants
>>
No. 355618 ID: a2fa74

>>355592
PANTS TO ANTS!
SHIRTS TO SHIT!
UNDERWEAR TO... UNDEADWEAR!
>>
No. 355628 ID: 1aba78

>>355618
I get the whole changing the words slightly but if we change their shirts, can we change them to the "lizardmen have tiny wangs" shirts?
>>
No. 355636 ID: c811c4
File 131769289739.png - (13.08KB , 600x600 , 77.png )
355636

Alright, the spell of the moment is "Ants in their Pa-" oh. Well, you know. You might noticed she ranked up, but she's already got her upgraded spell for this rank.

The guard who was getting the keys falls from the pain, but the first one just goes berserk!

Guards take 30 damage each.
Muo is too stunned to back off, takes 15 damage!

>"OWWWWWW"
>"AAHHHHGGGHH"
>"OH GOD THE ANTS ARE GETTING IN THE CAGES"
>"AND THEY'RE PISSED"

Muo casts Polymorph on an Ant on the attacking guards leg!

... well, okay then! Here we go.
>>
No. 355637 ID: c811c4
File 131769293580.png - (12.14KB , 600x600 , 78.png )
355637

rolled 65 = 65

Choose a creature befitting of her attempt! Remember, the higher the number the stronger the new monster should be, with 65 being of equivelent strength!

Just try to get it in the ballpark, I'm not using exact measurements for this.
>>
No. 355639 ID: c811c4
File 131769303629.png - (9.71KB , 600x600 , 79.png )
355639

Well that was probably pointless. Choose a creature that's about as powerful as a super-poisonous ant, then!
>>
No. 355640 ID: 510737

angry dobermans
>>
No. 355641 ID: 811b56

Idea. Give the insects the "Lizardmen Have Tiny Wangs." Shirts. Yes?
>>
No. 355642 ID: e3f578

Somebody who stings like a bullet, crawls like an ant
Rocky Balboa
>>
No. 355645 ID: a2fa74

>>355639
Yellowjacket. Not as painful, but they can keep on stinging and when they die they signal for others to come avenge them.
Also, they eat meat.
>>
No. 355647 ID: b6edd6

A somewhat poisonous aunt.
>>
No. 355649 ID: 4bdd79

>>355639
>as powerful as a bullet ant
>crippling all-consuming pain for hours on end
I got nothing. Grizzly bears maybe.
>>
No. 355654 ID: 1854db

>>355649
Good point. Bullet ants are a glass cannon so we could exchange offensive power for durability in form.

Something useful... a raccoon? They tend to go for the face, so it'd blind the fucker.
>>
No. 355656 ID: 6a5a08

Scorpion.
Compel Scorpion to attack Crotch.
>>
No. 355657 ID: 715620

>Racoon
>No.

BADGER. HONEY BADGER.MOTHERFUCKERS ARE NATURE'S 'FUCK YOU'.
>>
No. 355658 ID: 1854db

>>355657
Ok fine, badger.
>>
No. 355660 ID: bd2a40

>>355657
This, for sure.
An enraged fucking honey badger.
>>
No. 355662 ID: e3f578

>>355660
A honey badger man
with boxing gloves
>>
No. 355667 ID: 40cb26

Box jellyfish. It has the most powerful, fast acting animal venom there is.
>>
No. 355676 ID: 13f9b9

>>355662
>>355667
Honey Jelly-Badger

Later she can keep it as a pet.
>>
No. 355677 ID: b35efa

Soldier ants!
>>
No. 355684 ID: 31f32d

I honestly think it should just stay the same species when an exact 65 is rolled for that spell.
In fact, stay the same species and develop resistance to further polymorphs
>>
No. 355697 ID: 4f9f14

Indeed. Badger go!
>>
No. 355704 ID: 0bd0b0

>>355684
Somewhat agreed, that roll was uncanny. As amazed as I am, I would rather see a badger than a failed spell.
>>
No. 355747 ID: f70e5e

i'd call a small venomous spider about the same. preferably something with strong venom. or we could call rolls of exactly the same strength as our choice and turn it into a honey badger.
>>
No. 355786 ID: c3523f

uh. caustic slime ants?
>>
No. 355813 ID: c811c4
File 131774761667.png - (15.55KB , 600x600 , 80.png )
355813

If this were magic by any other name, that spell would definitely fail. But, it's under my name. I don't even care if it's not that much of an equal trade off, after all!

Therefore, a pissed off honey badger with the brain of a pissed off ant.
>>
No. 355814 ID: c811c4
File 131774769620.png - (13.72KB , 900x600 , 81.png )
355814

Guard 1 flees, guard 2 passes out

That's enough of the ants, they'll dissipate along with the poison pain. The honey badger will keep going.
>>
No. 355815 ID: c811c4
File 131774773247.png - (14.29KB , 600x600 , 82.png )
355815

>"Okay, slaves! You're free! Here's a map out of here, go rescue all you can and flee!"
>"Why you doin' this?" the orc says.
>"Chaos god!"
>"... how we know this not a mean trap? Chaos God no good."

Casted: Random Effect Lv2
>>
No. 355816 ID: b6edd6

[comically small bear trap with a cupcake in the middle appears in the middle of the room]
say: "Because this is what a mean trap looks like."
>>
No. 355817 ID: e3f578

>>355815
"Slaves have BIG wangs" t-shirt
Annnnnnnd disco ball
>>
No. 355818 ID: dc4a44

All surfaces are carpeted!
>>
No. 355819 ID: e3f578

>>355817
with accompanying funky jam
>>
No. 355820 ID: 35bcde

>>355815
>>355815
Whatever! You don't have to do anything! You can stay right there if you're stupid enough! but if you want to be free you should join up!
>>
No. 355822 ID: 35bcde

>>355815
You can actually manually unlock their chains and stuff. Give Muo a holy-looking aura like what Fen had.
>>
No. 355826 ID: 6a5a08

Do the illusion of you eating the old Chaos God now.
>>
No. 355830 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355815
They don't know anything for sure. That's half the fun.

Give them all sombreros.
>>
No. 355835 ID: 715620

>>355817
I support disco ball/jam
>>
No. 355838 ID: 40cb26

>>355826
Yeah I think this is a good time for that.

But let's do all of those other things too. None of them really do anything important anyway. Send along a message "Right, but Chaos god is also not so bad now! Just Chaos!"
>>
No. 355839 ID: c3523f

>>355826

this.
>>
No. 355850 ID: c811c4
File 131775423378.png - (127.00KB , 600x600 , 83.png )
355850

Disco ball with image of Tom eating Old Chaos God

....

>"OH GODS What is that thing?! What's that noise?!"
>"Fine, slimegirl, we go, you drive us away."
>>
No. 355851 ID: c811c4
File 131775425756.png - (12.48KB , 600x600 , 84.png )
355851

Well, that.. worked.

That boon did the trick. Just look at her! Completely enjoying her job.

>"Oh, Elf! Where did you go?"
>"Figured you'd handle your end. I went to rescue a couple elves I saw. Guess I could have gone with the ones I saw running off with a map, but you know what? I'm true to my word, I'll help you get your water. I got empty canteens and stuff."
>"Thank you!"
>>
No. 355853 ID: c811c4
File 131775434623.png - (13.54KB , 600x600 , 85.png )
355853

>"Finally! It's been so long since I've been able to drink as much as I could!" Muo says.
>"Um.. you might want to hurry that up. No rush or anything. Just a lotta angry guys on our tail. So, if you could quit staring at that river like it was a long lost love, that would be swell."

How about it? Help the poor thing out, or lay back and see how she fares?
>>
No. 355854 ID: f70e5e

help her out. she's done allot on her own.
>>
No. 355857 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355853
Let's just see what she does for now. I'd hope that one day we don't have to do all the work in this relationship, but if she calls on us for help again of course we'll do something. Like, I don't know... fill the air with fog. Fog that smells like oranges.
>>
No. 355859 ID: 40cb26

How about a bit of both?

Reload her crossbow, no wait make it a repeating crossbow with a half dozen shots loaded and tell her she still has to earn her chance to sit back and drink! Then we watch the fun.
>>
No. 355862 ID: c3523f

let her work for it.
>>
No. 355864 ID: 1854db

I think she's gonna need some help no matter what. Let's bestow a mutation on her- whenever she gets hurt, she randomly teleports to a nearby location.

Also since this is basically the worst time to do it, ask her about her family.
>>
No. 355865 ID: 6a5a08

Tell her there are six armed lizardmen behind her.
>>
No. 355868 ID: e4003e

>>355853
depants lizardmen. soon we shall be known not only as the god of chaos but also the god of pants!
>>
No. 355870 ID: 6a5a08

>>355868
Or God of Lack of Pants.
>>
No. 355874 ID: c811c4
File 131775971029.png - (18.41KB , 900x600 , 86.png )
355874

Teleport randomly when attacked? I like. It's done.

Boons: Sleepwalking, Enjoys making chaos, Teleports when attacked.

Let's see how she does with just that, now that she's had a drink.

BOMF

... huh!
>>
No. 355878 ID: b6edd6

Is ice elemental a thing we can turn her into?
>>
No. 355880 ID: c811c4
File 131776025893.png - (19.17KB , 600x600 , 87.png )
355880

rolled 31 = 31

3 hits - Muo takes 34 damage, and blinks.

>Ah?! Oh no oh no oh no going in the water is really bad please help me!

Casted - Polymorph on Self

Looks like slimes aren't supposed to go in large bodies of water. You know the drill, pick a species from how well she did, 65 being her strength, and for the record, she's significantly stronger than a human or lizardman right now.
>>
No. 355881 ID: dda170

>>355880
Squid. That can breathe air.
>>
No. 355882 ID: c811c4
File 131776047471.png - (10.32KB , 600x600 , 88.png )
355882

>>355878
Absolutely. It'll just be a weak one, by the looks of it.

A weak anything-that's-chosen, so long as it's something that could feasibly be weak.
>>
No. 355885 ID: d4155c

Water elemental. Last I check, those can be in the water.
>>
No. 355886 ID: b6edd6

>>355885
Seconding. In the water? No, Muo, you are the water.
>>
No. 355894 ID: 6a5a08

>>355885
Yes.
The weakness will be made up for by the water affinity and the large body of the stuff. DO IT!
>>
No. 355898 ID: f70e5e

>>355885
changed my vote to this.
>>
No. 355901 ID: c811c4
File 131776377678.png - (14.82KB , 600x600 , 89.png )
355901

Polymorphed into Water Elemental

>"Hey!" Elf says.
>"Don't worry, I got a good transformation! I can control the water, so you won't suffocate. In fact, I can bring a lot back like this, I know the way out from here! Maybe not the whole river, I didn't really cast it too well, but it's still a lot! Heh, turns out you weren't needed at all! Thanks though!"
>"Don't pull your punches or anything."
>>
No. 355906 ID: c811c4
File 131776420992.png - (19.03KB , 600x600 , 90.png )
355906

Later,back at the slime area

>Well, I was expecting to have to defend against adventurers soon, but the Elf says that between the refugees escaping and his promise that he'll put in a good word, we may not have as many problems with adventurers coming in for awhile. Plus, with all of this water, we'll be healthy and strong enough to fight better than ever. I'll still do your bidding, Tom, but I think I can help myself, now! I'm just about to go and help the Elf to the surface. Thank you for everything!

Hey, looks like she's got a bit of confidence on her own. Well, of course she's still my subject, but it looks like I won't have to watch her so closely from now on. How about a parting gift for the squirt?
>>
No. 355907 ID: 91e28b

The loyalty of the Badger-ant. Chaos druid go!
>>
No. 355908 ID: 510737

A hat the makes her invisible... but not the hat itself.
>>
No. 355909 ID: 1854db

>>355904
A parting "gift" you mean. Heheheheh.

Enchant her potato peeler to be a +3 weapon vs vegetables. In exchange, unprepared vegetables in her vicinity animate and attack nearby creatures, as a constant effect.
>>
No. 355910 ID: 6a5a08

>>355909
>>355907
These. At the same time.
>>
No. 355918 ID: 35e1a0

>>355909
vegetable isn't anywhere near common enough thing underground.how about against plantoids. like myconids and shit.
>>
No. 355919 ID: d08c91

>>355908
Seconding this. Base it off Chee's old wizard hat.
>>
No. 355921 ID: 78b9fc

Third eye on her hand.
>>
No. 355925 ID: 4bdd79

>>355908
This.

>>355907
Or this.
>>
No. 355930 ID: 6a5a08

>>355918
Sure.
>>
No. 355931 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355906
How about making it so that unless she consciously wills it otherwise, her slime body forms a little faux-necklace with your grinning face on it? So she can make it disappear if she wants, but it'll show up by default when she's looking natural. A bit of a reminder for her, and proof to everyone else of your favor.
>>
No. 355937 ID: 44766a

I like the necklace idea. Seconding.
>>
No. 355945 ID: d08c91

>>355937
Thudding, but give it some sort of enchantment, too, so that it's more of a boon. We want to reward her.
>>
No. 355949 ID: c3523f

make her potato peeler be able to talk.
>>
No. 355951 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355945
We have rewarded her. For just about nothing more than asking it, we've showered her with awesome chaos powers near-constantly. We've helped solve her problems, aided her in benefiting her people. That was the real prize here.
>>
No. 355952 ID: c811c4
File 131777173934.png - (21.75KB , 600x600 , 91.png )
355952

"You're very welcome, just don't get too comfortable, not like I'd let you! You can have a few parting gifts. Use them well."

>Badger loyalty
>Hat of invisibilty (yet is never invisible itself.)
>Potato peeler made into an almost viable weapon
>Mutation (Non-intrusive): Necklace of Minor Summon Water

>Thanks, you're the best!

Well, that's all for now! Let's check up on our gnoll buddy real quick.
>>
No. 355956 ID: c811c4
File 131777180613.png - (9.75KB , 600x600 , 92.png )
355956

>"Give up, gnoll. You have no chance. Surrender, and we may not kill you."

>"HAHAHAHA, fools! My god has given me a scroll, that I have properly identified as a scroll of teleport! See ya, suckerfools!"
>>
No. 355957 ID: c811c4
File 131777183077.png - (9.78KB , 600x600 , 93.png )
355957

-blip-

>"GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FU-"

End of Bonus Stage
>>
No. 355958 ID: dda170

I want to do this again, but much longer. To like level 20.

*Sniff* When we first got her, she was like a baby. Look how far she's come now.
>>
No. 355961 ID: 3fd4fb

>>355958
Yeah, between >>354733 and >>355952 she must have grown like eight cup sizes.
>>
No. 355963 ID: 44766a

Can we please make this into it own series? This is just to awesome to stop.
>>
No. 355966 ID: 40cb26

>>355961
Well where did you think she'd put all the extra water? They're like camel humps.

Hey she never gave those items she "stole" back. We never mentioned the sleepwalking to her either... oh well!
>>
No. 355969 ID: 1854db

That was fun!
>>
No. 355977 ID: dda170

>>355966
Camel humps don't store water. They store fat.

*Themoreyouknow*
>>
No. 355997 ID: 4bdd79

>>355977
...Which stores a large portion of their water.

The more you know
>>
No. 356043 ID: e97531

>>355977
>>355997
No, no: It stores fat inside the water. It's the only logical way!

The more youknow.
>>
No. 356073 ID: 1aba78

Camel humps are magic.

The more you know
>>
No. 356077 ID: 84b916

>>355957
so does this mean that no more Cheequest related stuff?
>>
No. 356122 ID: 01514e

>>356077

Between "that's all for now" and the fact we haven't explored what a servant would be like at a high level...

you never know...
>>
No. 356124 ID: 40cb26

>>356077
>>356122
This is probably our last stint as the advice souls and advisers of chaos. But the Cheeverse is well fluffed and interesting enough that I could easily see more quests there. And even better if it is with occasional cameos and references from everything until now.
>>
No. 356125 ID: d7b78f

>>356122

I can guess. lvl 10 random effect spamming on every possible thing. People, plants, dirt, air, emotions, all change into something else at random all around her. Things being teleported all over the fucking place. Backdrop music plays endlessly and changes from heavy metal, to classical opera, to mariachis. Her job has become a roaming source of chaos on the land, walking from city to city spreading the 'good word.' When asleep her journey continues but her consciousness joins Duke in the upper realm, where he can debrief her, give new missions, and shoot the shit.
>>
No. 356129 ID: 86f168

best scrolls of teleport ever.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password