[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 270212)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 129468268033.jpg - (94.01KB , 760x730 , GnollsbaneTitle.jpg )
270212 No. 270212 ID: b6c6fc

>in a dark dimension, fantastical compared to our own, a world lies in peril a dark warlock threatens. and now this world's fate will be determined by the actions of a single flithy moronic grubby gnoll. so it falls upon you! the wise spirits, ancient ancestors, benevolent angels, vile demons, mischievous ghosts and other incorporeal guides to protect this poor pathetic creature on her path to infinite glory!

Good luck, you'll need it . . .
Expand all images
>>
No. 270213 ID: b6c6fc
File 129468291438.jpg - (62.74KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane1.jpg )
270213

>oh, here's the creature now

?????: "owwwwwww . . ."
>>
No. 270216 ID: c71597

>>270213
Hello. You seem to have tripped. Or possibly fallen down a cliffside. Everything allright?
>>
No. 270219 ID: 5471a7

>>270213
You look tiny and cute and we are going to name you Bane.
>>
No. 270221 ID: 15b51b

Get up and read that sign.
>>
No. 270227 ID: b6c6fc
File 129468409447.jpg - (63.25KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane2.jpg )
270227

?????: I must've fallen a million feet! how the heck am I not dead? . . . I don't even feel that hurt.

>hmmm. that's strange she doesn't seem to be that alarmed by hearing your voices . . . normally they've reacted quite strongly in that regard
>>
No. 270229 ID: 15b51b

What are you implying, greentext?

Unidentified gnoll: Identify self and examine sign.
>>
No. 270232 ID: 8c0848

>>270227
Get ye knife
>>
No. 270233 ID: a41aaf

Get ye flask.
>>
No. 270234 ID: c9aa87

>>270227
Pick up knife. Read sign.
>>
No. 270236 ID: d93f68

There appears to be a broken arrow nearby.
Are you in danger?
>>
No. 270238 ID: e3f578

>>270227
I shall name thee Jeff The Gnollwomen. It is a fitting name. Now how high do you have to be to not freak out about us?

Come on Jeff let us discuss you pass, your ambitions, you're skills, and more importantly get that fucking knife. It beckons.
>>
No. 270241 ID: 50c7a9

First thing's first - take stock of yourself.

What are you carrying? What do you remember? Anything important we ought to know? The more we know, the better we can guide you...
>>
No. 270244 ID: b6c6fc
File 12946856414.jpg - (70.49KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane3.jpg )
270244

?????: oops! can't be forgeting my super bad-ass curvy backstabbing dagger!

>I am not "greentext"! I am ARCHMAGE! best you remember that if ever you need my aid

?????: oh look a sign post, how convenient since I have no Idea were the heck I am, except it's not convenient at all cause reading is for faggy elves and I never learned how

>that's odd she hasn't even ask what you are . . .
>>
No. 270246 ID: 5471a7

Get ye rock.
>>
No. 270249 ID: 8cccd4

Inspect BROKEN ARROW. Turn the sign around to confuse any passing elves.
>>
No. 270251 ID: 15b51b

Head left, I guess.

So what do we call you? Wait, is that a strap-on?
>>
No. 270254 ID: e3f578

Alright Jeff, look down the cliff then look up from where you fell.

So Archmage, you got a name that isn't Archmage? Like reading, titles are for pretentious, faggy elves. Ain't that right, Jeff? Jeff knows what is up.
>>
No. 270264 ID: 50c7a9

>>270244

Oy! Miss Gnoll! What do you know about -us-, huh? We can start there.
>>
No. 270266 ID: 632d47

>>270251
Why yes, it does appear so.
>>
No. 270289 ID: b6c6fc
File 129468996370.jpg - (70.49KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane4.jpg )
270289

>>270254
>sigh, who I am is unimportant but if you must know, I am Raagwiender Archmage of Turia. no please focus on this beast, not me SHE is the one you must be aiding!

?????: let's check my memory: I'm a tiger gnoll of the Shiny Tooth clan, my name is . . . OH GODS BE DAMNED! I don't have a name, my Bastard ex-boyfriend Ironpants ate it! on top of that he
punted me into another dimension and cursed me so that everyone who meets me will think my name is Ed! DAMN HIM I swear If I ever see him again I'll-

> . . .

?????: oh hey look a rock! I can probably use this to through at people, heh heh heh

>hmmm this is quite Odd, not the story I mean! though it is quite suspect . . . It doesn't appear that she is aware of your presence, but fortunately your words are still finding their way into her subconscious thoughts, hmmmm I will have to look into this further.

?????: hey a broken Arrow, it has blue feathers, pretty!

?????: oh looks like I still have "this", stupid Ironpants can't take a simple Joke, Grrrrrrrr
>>
No. 270301 ID: fb10df

I do think Bane is a good name for you. For you shall be the Bane of his existence, once you find a way back to his dimension and kick his ass. Maybe on the way find a more flattering hairstyle.
>>
No. 270314 ID: 679e7a

Hello? Test test? Hey, gnoll, can you actually HEAR us?
>>
No. 270339 ID: 632d47

>>270289
Equip strapon

LonelyWorld, you brought this all on yourself.
>>
No. 270354 ID: b6c6fc
File 129469634598.jpg - (62.26KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane5.jpg )
270354

?????: ya know what, I'm gonna be the BANE of his existance! hey Bane, that sounds kinda fitting, it kinda sounds right like that's what my name actually is . . . cool

Ban??e?: awsome, now let's find something else to be the bane of . . . sign!

*the gnoll spins the sign*

Ban??e?: stupid faggy elves, now they'll get lost! serves em right for listening to trees and stuff, now they'll learn that wood can lie! heh heh heh heh
>>
No. 270355 ID: c9d18f

I think Ed is a pretty cool name.

Re- oh you can't read uh. Follow the direction left of this screen!
>>
No. 270359 ID: 687829

check under that rock
>>
No. 270364 ID: ecbfa1

>>270354
What's that on your right arm? Some kind of razor glove?

Feel smart about turning the sign and go left, KruegerBane.
>>
No. 270376 ID: 20bb61

hmmm.

bane is a lame name. how about something that mercahnts will actualy not hesitate in selling sharp pointy objects to you?

like Seoul. harmless enought to bass as a common gnoll, eh?
>>
No. 270383 ID: c71597

>>270354
Well lets see, looks like we can either go higher up into the mountains or downhill. Lets go downhill then, should be a town or something there.
>>
No. 270389 ID: b6c6fc
File 129470095186.jpg - (70.66KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane6.jpg )
270389

Ban??e?: uggh after thinking about it for a while Bane is starting to feel kinda lame, but it sound so right . . . I wish I could get my real name back!

Ban??e?: pffft why should I care what my name is, I'll just cut up anyone who doesn't like it with my awesome claw glove! especial merchants! stupid jerks always charging so much, but I never pay for stuff, cause I'm a bad ass thief
>>
No. 270391 ID: 1854db

>>270389
Wouldn't Banshee be a cooler name? What's that purple scrap on the edge of the log?
>>
No. 270393 ID: bffa2a

Step on the pile of leaves, receive suprise.
>>
No. 270397 ID: 45be60

>>270389
Bane sounds kinda like a boy name anyway. Maybe you are a she-bane. Banshee sounds pretty sweet actually.
>>
No. 270403 ID: e3f578

>>270389
Jeff will do for now, at least it ain't Ed. Ed is for horses!
>>
No. 270442 ID: b6c6fc
File 129470914777.jpg - (77.59KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane7.jpg )
270442

Ban??e?: wow I just thought of the BEST name, "Banshee" it's super awsome, of course I'll need a title but that can wait. man am I ever smart, first totally flipping the faggy elf sign THEN coming up with the best name ever! I must be the smartest gnoll alive!

>good work! you've found a compatible name for the gnoll, though it may take some time to fully bind to her.

Ban??e?: oh hey look a lavender piece of cloth, probably from some prissy girl elf's silly dress, only an elf would wear a dress in a forest, elves are so stupid
>>
No. 270446 ID: 45be60

wear dress scrap

/irony
>>
No. 270463 ID: c71597

>>270442
Use your superior gnollen woodlore to track the prissu elf who lost part of her dress.
>>
No. 270467 ID: b6c6fc
File 129471350675.jpg - (83.58KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane8.jpg )
270467

Ban??e?: I think I can see some prissy elf tracks going west

Ban??e?: I should totally wear this clothes scrap but how/where should I wear it?
>>
No. 270469 ID: c71597

>>270467
As adornment for your hair.

Now keep on tracking. There are prissy elves somewhere who you can put through all sorts of fun stuff.
>>
No. 270471 ID: bffa2a
File 129471398294.png - (239.62KB , 421x552 , prettyinpink.png )
270471

Awww.
>>
No. 270472 ID: 7e110b

>>270467
Wrapped around your tail? It doesn't look big enough to do much else with.
>>
No. 270473 ID: 99433a

>>270467
Around your neck. Have you thought that maybe the "Ed" curse isn't actually a curse and might just be something he stitched into your neck-cloth?
>>
No. 270474 ID: 45be60

>>270467
New scarf, bandanna, or other neck decoration. You'll figure something out.
>>
No. 270477 ID: b6c6fc
File 129471536491.jpg - (70.36KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane9.jpg )
270477

Ban??e?: hee hee hee hee, I'm a prissy gnoll now!
>>
No. 270479 ID: 45be60

>>270477
daaaaw

now for the tracking, and hopefully the avoiding of the pit trap.
>>
No. 270484 ID: c71597

>>270477
Now onwards with tracking, there are elves walking around being prissy and thinking they're safe here. Time to show them that they're wrong.
>>
No. 270541 ID: 53edd1

Turn your green neck-bandana inside out to hide the prissy elf writing your boyfriend put on it. You're too cool for that!
>>
No. 270590 ID: f1df52

>>270477

Good, now people will think you are cute, giving you more time to kill them.
>>
No. 270602 ID: b6c6fc
File 129476778515.jpg - (72.89KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane10.jpg )
270602

Ban??e?: GAAAHH! stupid Iron pants ruining my scarf with his stupid elf words.

*flips scarf inside out*

* * *

Ban??e?: Ooooh free food AND free stuff, this is the best day ever!

>oh dear well that answers a few questions . . . oh right I forgot to mention, before the gnoll was spat out, I had dispatched a dozen or so knights to investigate the strange rift that had opened, they never made it to the rift, I suppose now I see why.

?????: " A-Ack . . . T-T . . ."

Ban??e?: huh is that thing still alive?

>hmm?!
>>
No. 270605 ID: 53ac8f

save that things's ass like the badass gnoll you are
>>
No. 270606 ID: bffa2a

Spin it around, wheee look at it go, like a big pinata.

Oh right, you should ask if it's a prissy elf for wearing a prissy cloak. We're not helping elves.
>>
No. 270609 ID: c71597

>>270602
Loot the stuff on the ground. Then ask that thing to give you one good reason why you shouldn't kill it and eat it. And it had better be a real fucking good reason, because you're hhungry.
>>
No. 270611 ID: ebb40f

Ban??e? = Banshee ???

Anyway, ask the thing what it's doing up there and why. Don't free it until it offered some kind of reward.
>>
No. 270615 ID: daeb45

That looks like a lizard and it would be totally cute an awesome ally for you to have!
>>
No. 270616 ID: 99433a

>>270602
LOOT shield and PICKAXE. POSE! Then BEAT HIM LIKE A PINATA UNTIL THE XP COMES OUT.
>>
No. 270619 ID: d677cc

>>270602
It does indeed appear to be alive, although pretty badly fucked up.

Ask it what it is and what it's doing here and go from there I guess.
>>
No. 270623 ID: 632d47

>>270602
Help it.
>>
No. 270624 ID: b6c6fc
File 129477479798.jpg - (80.29KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane11.jpg )
270624

Ban??e?: saving people is what faggy elves do, since that isn't badass OR awsome, I'm going to have a little fun instead!

Ban??e?: "what's with the sissy purple you look like a faggy elf, that right you a faggy elf? eh hah hah HAH!"

?????: "W-wha-"
*shove*

Ban??e?: "OH? you ARE a faggy elf? well all faggy elves deserve to be gutted like fish and eaten!, don't you agree?"

?????: "N-no, wai-"
*shove*

Ban??e?: "you do? awsome! HYAA HA HA HA HA"

> . . . it pains me to see my servant suffer like this, but her life is insignificant.

>all that matters is the gnoll, I will leave it to you to decide what is best
>>
No. 270626 ID: c9d18f

Drag it over to the signpost and force it to read the sign to you. If it does, it's an elf who deserves to suffer. If it doesn't, it isn't helping you! Everybody wins!
>>
No. 270627 ID: d677cc

>>270624
Y'know, I like your style, but there are totally more useful things you could do with this guy.

Like making it carry stuff around, or do things that you need done but don't feel like doing yourself, or using it as a decoy to catch people off guard (as in "oh, look, it's some poor, wounded --- WHERE DID THAT GNOLL COME FROM???"). Torture is all fine and good, but you've got to think a bit more long-term than that.
>>
No. 270630 ID: bffa2a

Oh, it's got buttspikes. That's pretty badass. Heh, ass. Can't be an elf if it's got spikes. Name it Spike and give it a chance to prove it's not a total poofter, let it talk.
>>
No. 270631 ID: 5f0943

>>270624
That's no elf. Let it down...
>>
No. 270632 ID: daeb45

Lick its faaaaaaaace
>>
No. 270635 ID: d560d6

>>270632
Yes. Be sure that your breath is suitably fetid first.
>>
No. 270636 ID: 9cb4b3

>>270624
If you're an all-powerful wizard, can't you zap her on the nose for being bad? Because those sorts of actions deserve a zap on the nose.
>>
No. 270637 ID: c71597

>>270624
You're a hungry little gnoll aren't you? Well smile your biggest smile because dinner is served. So get on with the eating.
>>
No. 270640 ID: b6c6fc
File 129477881321.jpg - (71.72KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane12.jpg )
270640

Ban??e?: "Ok I'm pretty sure you're not an elf, what the heck are you trying to say anyways?"

?????: "ar-archmage sent-"

Ban??e?: "Ok I'f you don't start making sense soon, I'm going to get bored, and I'm pretty sure you don't want that"

?????: "s-spirits guide, must protect catalyst!"

Ban??e: "oooookay! if that's not hippy elf talk, I don't know what is, but your clearly not an elf, what the heck ARE you"

?????: "kn-knight! . . . K-kobold"

Ban??e?: heh heh heh , stupid lizard freak thinks it's a kobold AND a knight! must be loopy or something"
>>
No. 270641 ID: c71597

>>270640
Probably still pretty edible. Now get on with the eating of it.
>>
No. 270642 ID: f5e4b4

>>270640

A Kobold and a knight? That's pretty cool. Also kobolds aren't very tasty, they're all skin and bones. And this one doesn't seem to be a friend of elves either.

Let him down so he can explain himself better.
>>
No. 270643 ID: c9d18f

Come on! It's at your mercy, and it's a scrawny knight or something. Knights are like elves right? Because they read stuff and reading is for losers. Make it read the sign so you know what's where!

It deserves it for being weak and for getting itself captured like that anyway.
>>
No. 270644 ID: 283fa9

>>270640
Maybe it ATE a knight, and therefore gained it's powers? Because that's how knights work. Trust me. :V

Ask him if he has any food on him besides... well, himself.
>>
No. 270645 ID: d677cc

>>270640
Ask what "catalyst" is.

I think there's an outside shot that this guy might be sworn to you or something, which would be hilarious and also kinda useful.
>>
No. 270647 ID: d560d6

>>270640
Randomly slash at it until some reasonable proportion falls to the ground. Maybe you'll cut the net, maybe you'll cut bits off the guy, either way it'll be fun!
>>
No. 270648 ID: 10dbf8

>>270640
It's inzulting you intelligense, you should eats it
>>
No. 270649 ID: bffa2a

Knight, eh? More like canned meat. Ask her what will she do for us because right now she's just a walking delicacy. I hear knights give oaths, make her give an oath.
>>
No. 270653 ID: 45be60

ask if it thinks your tailbow is pretty
>>
No. 270656 ID: 99433a
File 12947812018.jpg - (115.50KB , 760x730 , gnoll.jpg )
270656

>>270640
We have five character slots left, we can afford a reading bitch. Cut him down and then force him to give you a piggy-back ride.
>>
No. 270657 ID: c71597

>>270656
Kill him and eat him.
>>
No. 270661 ID: 15b51b

>>270467
Nice bangles.

>>270640
Threaten to eat him unless he obeys you from now on. Cut him loose if he agrees. Examine purple thing he's wrapped in.
>>
No. 270664 ID: ebb40f

>>270640
This thing is clearly unwilling to give information. Kill it and loot its belongings.
>>
No. 270665 ID: bffa2a

Make her oath your tailbow is the prettiest and that she'll do anything you ask her to do or you eat it. Make it oath a lot of things.
>>
No. 270666 ID: d677cc

>>270657
That wasn't an update; no voting twice. |V
>>
No. 270667 ID: 53c5f5

>>270640
MAKE IT YOUR SERVANT
>>
No. 270673 ID: 487c9b

Thinking about it something bad happened to this kobold so there are dangers afoot. Let it loose if it'll at least help you get to safety.
>>
No. 270681 ID: 1854db

If the kobold can fight, perhaps it can assist us.
>>
No. 270683 ID: 8e18cd

>>270656

Set him free and grab him as your companion/slave. Use strap-on to establish dominance
>>
No. 270706 ID: b6c6fc
File 129478868724.jpg - (88.51KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane13.jpg )
270706

Ban??e?: . . .

?????: . . .

*LICK*

?????: "GAAAH!"

Ban??e?: "Hee Hee Hee, you taste like chicken! so what do you think of my pretty tail bow? isn't it the best?

?????: "I-I can't see it, b-but your bangles are pretty"

Ban??e?: "BANGLES!, bangles? . . . Bangles! that was my name!, that's super awesome! I got my name back!"

Bangles has regained her name!
>excellent work! with her name recovered she is one step closer to achieving her destiny
>>270636
>sadly it is not my place to intervene, as a mortal I have to much bias, it's up to you to maintain justice!

Bangles: "well I don't feel like killing you anymore, besides you might be useful for reading faggy elf signs"

Bangles: I guess I should cut it down . . .
>>
No. 270708 ID: 15b51b

Cut it down and see how hurt it is.
>>
No. 270712 ID: d677cc

>>270706
Go ahead.

Ask it what its name is, but insist on calling it some other thing thereafter, like Chicken.
>>
No. 270713 ID: c71597

>>270706
Chicken you say, sounds delicious. Better eat it.
>>
No. 270714 ID: f5e4b4

Get him down, why not.
>>
No. 270718 ID: 1854db

Be careful when letting him down. He's injured and if he hits the ground hard it may reopen the wounds.
>>
No. 270720 ID: 8c91de

let him forever be known as Leroy, the one that tastes like chicken and runs obliviously into traps.
>>
No. 270721 ID: c9d18f

I guess he did something nice for you, unintentionally, so reward him by letting him down... as long as he does read that sign! If he disobeys... well we can wait and see if that happens.
>>
No. 270728 ID: b6c6fc
File 129479285897.jpg - (78.62KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane14.jpg )
270728

Bangles: it tells me it's name, but it's long and stupid, So I'ma call it chicken instead, it also tells me it's a girl, which is stupid cause everyone knows lizards can't be girls . . . it really needs to learn how to lie better

KIRSKA has joined the party!

>Kirska is one of my loyalest servants she is in tune with the spirits, and can no doubt hear your voices if you direct them to her. She hold the spirits in great trust and will likely obey any order you give her, please do not abuse her faith in you . . .

Bangles: "so you Ok with those arrows sticking out of you and stuff?"

Kirska: "d-don't worry about it, it's just a flesh wound"
>>
No. 270729 ID: daeb45

>>270728
...

D'AWWWWWW TINYBOLD
>>
No. 270731 ID: d677cc

>>270728
That's a total lie. She's basically on her last tether. Unfortunately I'm not much good with arrow wounds.

You could have her read the sign, if she can, I guess. Faggy elves or no, it might be useful to know where the heck things are.
>>
No. 270734 ID: d560d6

>>270728
Pull the arrows out.

Be genuinely surprised when this makes things worse, then decide not to let the fresh meat go to waste. :3c
>>
No. 270735 ID: c71597

>>270728
If it says that it's ok then don't bother with it. And I hope it doesn't expect to get the gear back, that's your loot now. Anyway, guess you should ask it something about the archmage asshole.
>>
No. 270736 ID: 1854db

Bangles: Ask who shot the lizard. Consider possible medical treatment; take no action if risky.

Kirska: Evaluate wounds, determine if they will get worse if not treated.
>>
No. 270771 ID: 8555c2

Smack it over the back of the head. Laugh and say it's lying. If it falls over, sit on it and ponder how to pull out the arrows.
>>
No. 270790 ID: 8c91de

kill the bold, it'll steal your xp. better yet kill the bold, get xp, and loot.

there not enough men in the group. donate strap on to the kobold to make it a manly kobold.
>>
No. 270796 ID: b6c6fc
File 129480690724.jpg - (82.25KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane15.jpg )
270796

Bangles: "the sign is that way, go tell me what it says"

Kirska: "y-yes, of course"

>>270736
Kirska: wise spirits you need not worry, once I have rested, your blessing will give me the power to to heal my-

*reverse backstab!*

Kirska: [i] "GRRRK!"

>>
No. 270797 ID: 1854db

Kriska: Act like it ain't no thang. You're a tough kobold, right? Continue towards the sign.

Bangle: Taste the delicious kobold blood.
>>
No. 270798 ID: c9d18f

Lick blood, tell it how it taste. Onwards and read that sign!

If it bleeds too much, lick it until it stops.
>>
No. 270801 ID: 8555c2

Take Chicken's back armor off and lick the wounds clean and lick up the dried blood.
>>
No. 270805 ID: 0b2a05

>>270801
And be creepily helpful while doing it. "Need to clean the blood or it'll get messy, make the metal sticky!"
>>
No. 270822 ID: b9bd4f

>>270796
Lick wounds clean, complement on the taste.
>>
No. 270827 ID: b6c6fc
File 129481373270.jpg - (83.80KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane16.jpg )
270827

>>270797
Kirska: I am honored you still hold faith in me spirits, I will not give in too pain, I will not fail you, I WILL press foreward!

Bangles: "why don't you let me lick your wound clean for you? I don't mind, your blood is tasty like raw meat"

Kirska: th-that won't be necessary, besides we mustn't forget about that sign
>>
No. 270835 ID: 0b2a05

Point out that she's crying. Offer to lick away the tears.
>>
No. 270837 ID: 1854db

I think that is not really a gnollish brand of creepy. Just kinda bigtime creepy there. Let's not have her do that.

Bangles: Ask Kirska about what she was doing before she got arrowed and snared.
>>
No. 270838 ID: 99433a

I'm getting the feeling our dear Gnoll has a few points in HERB LORE if you know what I mean.

I mean that she should keep an eye out for poisonous herbs and critters to put on her awesome dagger.

Or smoke.
>>
No. 270839 ID: b9bd4f

>>270838
Good idea. We should keep an eye out for any usable plants.
>>
No. 270840 ID: 50c7a9

If yanking out those arrows did -that- much damage..that wound has to be looked after.

Let's read that silly sign, then get those piercing wounds looked after. -quick-. Tearing them out probably aggravated the wound and she may be bleeding steadily - oddly enough licking -could- make it better.

Snap to it!
>>
No. 270844 ID: b6c6fc
File 129482004561.jpg - (79.19KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane17.jpg )
270844

Bangles: these plants are all so weird, nothing like the plants back home, I'll have to find some other way to get poison

Bangles: "so Chicken, why were you up in that net? "

Kirska: "I was chased into it by a b-bounty hunter who mistook me for someone else"

* * *

>curses! here too?, you should probably just ignore that cloaked figure. it's a dark cultist a vile bunch of people, Bangles is better off not associating herself with these types.
>>
No. 270845 ID: 7150d8

>>270844
THAT GUY IS LOOKING AT YOU FUNNY!
PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!
>>
No. 270847 ID: 283fa9

>>270844
Tell your KOBOLD SERVENT to read the signs written in FAGGY ELF TONGUE.*

Meanwhile, go over and introduce yourself to the ORC CULTIST. Determine IF HE IS A JERK. If he is, be prepared to KICK HIM OFF THE CLIFF, MAYBE.
>>
No. 270854 ID: 8555c2

Go up to the guy and stare at him as if you were some sort of dumb gnoll.
>>
No. 270856 ID: 99433a

>>270844
He has awesome fangs compliment him on his fangs

Also, Kriska, Bangles spun the sign earlier. It isn't accurate, so estimate the right directions based on your knowledge of where you came from the the position of the sun.

Or just wander around randomly. Given Bangles state of mind, accurate or inaccurate directions will probably have the same effect.
>>
No. 270860 ID: d560d6

>>270847
Maybe? Kick him off anyway. It'll be hilarious.
>>
No. 270861 ID: c71597

>>270844
Hmm, if the voice of the archmage says not to associate with them, then that sounds fun. But kicking people off cliffs are also fun.

Lets go with the kicking way of fun. Go up all nice and friendlylike then when you're close enough, deliver a solid front kick to the solar plexus and make the cultist fly. If he actually does fly rather than smack into the ground for a messy death then you should probably hide.
>>
No. 270877 ID: b92442

1. Tackle the cultist.
2. Wave while looking down the cliff.
3. ???
4. Profit!
>>
No. 270881 ID: b6c6fc
File 129485028091.jpg - (80.70KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane18.jpg )
270881

>>270856
Kirska: well right now the sign is indicating: bubbling pools to the north, shadowed mountains to the north, and poison berry woods off the edge of the cliff.

Bangles: "SPAAARRTAAAAAA!"

>NO! you fool!

dark cultist steps aside

* * *

Bangles is crippled with her body in shock, she can barely act
>>
No. 270882 ID: d677cc

>>270881
You haven't got a lick of common sense, you know that?

Try not to fall off of the cliff.
>>
No. 270883 ID: d560d6

>>270881
You are the worst gnoll.

Try to fall with more style.
>>
No. 270884 ID: 8c91de

orc cultist! must join our team, cuz an orc priest thing fits our theme perfectly!
>>
No. 270888 ID: b6c6fc

oops, shadowed mountain should be reading "to the south"
>>
No. 270889 ID: d560d6

>>270881
Also: the only side missing an arrow was off the edge of the cliff before, somewhat obviously. Now the only side missing an arrow is back the way you came. Bangles must have rotated the sign 180 degrees, so compensate using that.
>>
No. 270890 ID: e3f578

Knight Kirk! Save the fuck outta that Gnoll! Is there anything in your training for saving stupid Gnolls falling off cliffs in the direct vicinity of a dangerous cultist?
Come on Kirk, you can do iiiit!

Also, Raagwiender, come on bro use some of that bling magic that wouldn't be interfering in any way, like giving us some sweet powers beside talking, or more ways to interact with people in a conversational manner...
Yeeeeesssss, I want the ability to mind-rape that cultist.
>>
No. 270925 ID: 283fa9

>>270881
"Um, ow. Let's all be friendly now. Can we be friends? I like friends. Lets be friends."
>>
No. 270926 ID: 0b2a05

If she can act at ALL, get back on the cliff, maybe by falling down to the right instead of forwards? Roll?
>>
No. 270931 ID: 8c91de

Alright Chicken its time for you to use those trusty diplomatic skills that you never boasted about.
>>
No. 270944 ID: b6c6fc
File 129486581429.jpg - (79.03KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane19.jpg )
270944

>>270890
Kirska: if I had my shield could block its magic, AND grab Bangles, but with out it, I'd leave myself open to attack, I could try to tackle him, but then Bangles would probably fall . . .

>you DO have that power, but I do not know how strong it is, even if you can not do damage, you certainly can TRY to affect things in the gnolls sphere of influence, failing that, you can at least send mind messages to the creatures around her, be they friend or foe, it makes little difference.

?????: "if the catalyst dies, your quest is failed, what do you have to offer for me in exchange for her life?"

Kirska: "she's N-NOT the catalyst! just some grubby gnoll! "

?????: "even if that's what you truly believe it doesn't matter, one thing that does is that my arm is getting tired, better think quickly"
>>
No. 270945 ID: d677cc

>>270944
Well, Kirska, do you have anything handy to trade?

Failing that, uh... is there any way we could somehow use one of these poorly-defined "powers" to convince the cultist that Bangles really is some random gnoll or something?
>>
No. 270946 ID: e3f578

>>270944
Orc, if you let her die we will haunt your ass. This Gnoll has some motherfucking mojo on her do you understand? Spirits will fuck you up! Do you understand? We will ruin your life, we will make your mind rot like her corpse. You will succumb to thoughts that are not your own and be broken. When we are done you will be nothing more then a fucking shell grasping for whatever remains of your psyche.
I will break you.
Do. You. Under.Stand.Mother.Fucking.Perfectly? Does that sound like a fair trade for her life?
>>
No. 270947 ID: 8c91de

offer strap on of magical butthurt
>>
No. 270952 ID: e3f578
 

How about I give you a taste? I'm going to play this in your head until your sick of it and many others.
Uhh archmage can you like make this play 5 or so times in his head for me? Thanks bro.
>>
No. 270958 ID: cf965e
File 129486744939.jpg - (37.97KB , 349x599 , 349px-The_ghost_of_Redmas_past.jpg )
270958

evil ork: czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn czojpaze ftahgn
>>
No. 270960 ID: d560d6

>>270944
Wait, wait, I know which power solves everything. One which will make it impossible to drop the gnoll. Our most potent and dependable weapon.

Bangles hug Orc.
>>
No. 270969 ID: b6c6fc
File 129486972585.jpg - (89.04KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane20.jpg )
270969

>>270946
>>270952
>>270958
?????: "I will not be intimidated so easily, when the catalyst dies, your influence here ends."

>>270945
Kirska: other than my clothing and armour, all I have is my holy text and talisman, these are probably of little value to a dark cultist

>>270947
Kirska: "h-how about this weird polished leathery thing?"

?????: *gasp!* "The Phallus of Toreztidius! can it truly be, we assumed it had been destroyed at Hellspire mountain centuries ago! to find it here, what are the odds?"

Kirska: " y-your kinding right?"

?????: "curses, it is bound to her, she must give it up willingly. have her give it to me, and not only will I let her live, I will heal both your wounds free of charge"
>>
No. 270970 ID: d677cc

>>270969
OKAY SURE
>>
No. 270974 ID: d560d6

>>270969
Absolutely. We do not have and never will have any use for it anyway. (Don't say the last part, you idiots.)
>>
No. 270976 ID: b92442

>>270969
No, it's a trap! Never give up the phallus!
>>
No. 270978 ID: e3f578

Dig into his mind to find out his intentions with it or what could come of it! Uhh, Archmage that's what I want to do, I want to dig into his fleshy brain and pull information from it.
>>
No. 270987 ID: 283fa9

>>270969
...earlier, I did not care about the damn thing. Now that I know it's a thing, I do not dare give it away. D:

Have him heal up Bangles first, then hand it over. The chance that the thing is actually magical are slim, I think, and it's probably just an object with some significance. But tell him he better not do anything evil with it. ...or if he does, to at least let us watch.
>>
No. 270993 ID: 1854db

Give him the sex toy.
>>
No. 271008 ID: 8c91de

well, bangles kinda needs to be conscious to give it to anyone. and she'll probably be ported back to where ever she came from if she dies, thus u'd lose this rare artifact. and judging by her minuet intelligence and grabby nature u won't be able to get it. however because she is so innate you might be able to get her to do whatever it is you want while keeping in mind of her limitations. work for us, and i'm sure you'll be more then able to sway her decisions to a degree.
>>
No. 271053 ID: 53c5f5

Oh for fucking out loud.

Give him the fucking thing that we weren't going to do a damn thing with otherwise.
>>
No. 271064 ID: dad664

Rule #1 in a Hostage Situation. ALWAYS keep the upper hand.

Demand that she be dragged away from the cliff and set safely on the ground, THEN you'll hand the fake dong over.
>>
No. 271069 ID: f6360f

>>270969
Well, we can't very well convince her of anything while she's under your boot, eh? So maybe you should pull her away from the cliff and then heal her up so that we can tell her what to do.
>>
No. 271082 ID: ddc56d

Hey that's not really ours to give away. She might be attached to it.
>>
No. 271091 ID: 8c91de

heal gnoll then bend over so you may require the gift.
>>
No. 271099 ID: b6c6fc
File 129489464198.jpg - (79.93KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane21.jpg )
271099

Bangles is pulled onto solid ground

?????: "now give me the Phallus gnoll, lest you incur my wrath a second time"

Bangles gives "The Phallus of Toreztidius" to the dark cultist

Kirska: "I S-suppose now you'll use it for some evil scheme right?

?????: [i]"use it! are you mad?, the Phallus is an artifact of untold power, if used directly it could imbue the victim with near unlimited power, they'd become a demigod a consumer of names, we're talking the kind of power that could send people flying into alternate dimensions with the slightest punt!, that kind of power is to chaotic for even the dark cults, only the greatest of fools would dare to be so reckless"

>>270978
>very well I shall create the link
you pry into the Orcs mind, her name is Necrys Shadowhand of the Coalmane clan, she is a high ranking cultist, she intends to use the phallus for study, and to make weaker clone items, she is in a good mood, and feels little need for deception- link broken
>>
No. 271100 ID: d677cc

>>271099
Let's go, uh, somewhere else, once we get the promised healing.
>>
No. 271101 ID: 0b2a05

Politely ask about that healing, you two could use it. It's not "corrupt your soul by healing you" healing is it
>>
No. 271105 ID: 8c91de

bangles just where did u get that phallus
>>
No. 271106 ID: f6360f

>>271099
Hey. Hey Archmage. If you can read minds, can you... zap them? Say, just enough to cause the cultist to be briefly defenseless as the gnoll and kobold attempt an all-out assault upon her?
>>
No. 271107 ID: 1854db

Archmage, would such clone items pose a threat to the stability of the world?
>>
No. 271108 ID: 8c91de

@Bangles - seems the best way back home to deal with your ex-boyfriend Ironpants is through the phallus power. if Necrys knows anything of how to maybe get you back home w/ it, you might want to join her and see if its at all possible.
she has been fairly reasonable so far.
>>
No. 271130 ID: b6c6fc
File 12948999402.jpg - (80.14KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane22.jpg )
271130

>>271107
>that is very unlikely, though it will give them a stronger influence in the area. this may be quite trouble some in the years to come . . .

>>271106
>I will not aid you in actions that are quite likely result in the gnolls death, if you intend to do this you are on your own!

Kirska and Bangles are healed
>>
No. 271142 ID: f6360f

>>271130
It would have been very unlikely to result in the gnoll's death if you actually helped out, y'dick. Is she supposed to avoid all danger and go hide in a hole somewhere? She just gave up a serious mojo artifact- that's the sort of thing that it's worth a bit of risk to retrieve.
>>
No. 271143 ID: c71597

>>271130
Ok, time for harsh measures. That fucker is stealing your sextoy, and this can not be allowed to stand. Especially not since it's an awesome artifact. Give your slave back its crap so it can fight better then stalk after that Orc. He's going to get his shit ruined by you killing the fuck out of him.
>>
No. 271151 ID: 1854db

>>271143
I really doubt we have any chance of killing the orc.

Kirska: Examine the sign.
>>
No. 271169 ID: d677cc

>>271130
I'm pretty sure trying to kill the cultist - again - is really unlikely to have a productive result of any sort.

Kirska: Flip the sign around 180 degrees and figure out what directions things are.
>>
No. 271179 ID: c71597

>>271151
>>271169
Well then we can sneak after him and see where he takes the artifact. We're going to get that shit back, if not now then later on when we're more awesome.
>>
No. 271183 ID: 9b6c31

Kirska: Examine sign.
I think that following the orc is a bad idea.
>>
No. 271185 ID: b6c6fc
File 129493370236.jpg - (76.52KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane23.jpg )
271185

Bangles broods . . .

Kirska fixes the sign

Kirska: the directions now read: bubbling pools to the south, shadowed mountains to the north, and poison berry woods to the west
>>
No. 271186 ID: d677cc

>>271185
Snap. I guess the cultist took off.

Uh, shadowed mountains then? I don't know.
>>
No. 271187 ID: 2563d4

>>271185
Bangles: uproot the sign and throw it off the cliff.

Backtrack to the woods and grab ye some berries.
>>
No. 271188 ID: c71597

>>271185
Bangles, take out rage on sign.

Then we're heading into the shadowed mountains to see where the cultist is going.
>>
No. 271189 ID: 687829

>>271185
Let's go get some poison berries

Also mess up the sign again on your way out.
>>
No. 271193 ID: b6c6fc
File 129493577962.jpg - (77.19KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane24.jpg )
271193

>>
No. 271197 ID: d677cc

>>271193
AND THEN THAT ONE NEVREAN GOT HIT IN THE HEAD AGAIN

Woodsward, I suppose?
>>
No. 271201 ID: b8702a

>>271193
So we got a red healthbar, an orange one, a yellow one... I suppose there's a green one, too?

Seconding the motion to explore the forest.
>>
No. 271205 ID: b6c6fc
File 129493790880.jpg - (83.97KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane25.jpg )
271205

>>271201
>green blue and violet aspects of the health bar indicate that a mana shield is in place, Kirska will have one once she's rested

Bangles: there are no berries, either they're not in season, or the elves are filthy liars . . . probably both
>>
No. 271207 ID: d560d6

>>271205
Maybe it's one of them there meaty-furs.

Try the bubbling pools?
>>
No. 271212 ID: 8555c2

=====>
>>
No. 271232 ID: bffa2a

Arm Chicken with shield and pick.
>>
No. 271244 ID: b6c6fc
File 12949503699.jpg - (92.37KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane26.jpg )
271244

the part travels east

Kirska has been fully equipped
>>
No. 271245 ID: b6c6fc
File 129495090197.jpg - (82.93KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane27.jpg )
271245

the party travels south

>oh what luck, you've stumbled upon an Adventurers' waypoint! waypoints are an excellent place to acquire healing, restock on supplies and rest safely.

Bangles: oh great a prissy elf . . .

maintainer: "oh brave adventurers you look quite tired, do stay and rest for a while!, if you require any supplies ours are of the finest quality!"
>>
No. 271253 ID: 2563d4

Shopkeepers are never capable of defending themselves. Maim and steal!
>>
No. 271256 ID: 31ce47

No, wait a second! We should rest up and get healed, then leave. These could be useful later on, and we don't want to tip our hand to these damn prissy elves yet.
>>
No. 271265 ID: 10af19

>>271245
Don't even think about it, shopkeepers are invincible and can kill anything in one hit.
>>
No. 271268 ID: 8af5db

>>271253

FOOL! HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED LINK'S AWAKENING?!
>>
No. 271269 ID: e3f578

mind read that maintainer I don't trust it
no goods are perfect, I bet most are copies
>>
No. 271295 ID: f5e4b4

>>271253

>Shopkeepers are never capable of defending themselves.

Someone hasn't played Spelunky.

Don't steal anything or you'll get your head blown off.
>>
No. 271298 ID: 1854db

Eh, they always say finest quality. Who knows if this stuff is any good?

Bangles: Examine her wares while looking vaguely threatening, trying to tell if she's dangerous or not.

Kirska: Sit down and take a bit of a rest.
>>
No. 271299 ID: ecbfa1

>>271295
Ninja'd.
I bet this... uh... elf has a shotgun somewhere.

Ask what they can offer and what are the prices. Ask if we can be teleported back here in case we die.
>>
No. 271308 ID: a41aaf

Purchase bucket. Place items into bucket. Take your bucket.
>>
No. 271325 ID: b6c6fc
File 129496638680.jpg - (94.82KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane28.jpg )
271325

Maintainer: "We have a number of things for sale: a belt, some rope, foodstuffs, and a waterskin, all these are for the low price of 1 gold each, we also have a cursed mushroom sold to us from another adventurer we are selling it for 5 gold, I can also heal your wounds for the cost of 1 gold per cast"

Bangles: "I don't have any gold . . . "

maintainer: "that's fine, we also accept the barter system, any Item you don't need you may exchange for one of ours"

>>271269
>you've practiced enough mind prying for one day you are now too weak to maintain a link, another spirit would have to channel instead
>>
No. 271327 ID: 45be60

cursed mushroom what?
>>
No. 271328 ID: 252e1b

Hey how much for that yellow dress? That'd make a great bag!
>>
No. 271336 ID: 1854db

>>271325
Ask what's in the safe and the bag.

I'm thinking we should trade an arrow for some food. If we can get the waterskin for an arrow, that's good too... if she'll accept the broken arrow or rock I'm all for that but I doubt she will. The rope we will have to wait if we can't trade our arrows and rock for all three useful items.
>>
No. 271337 ID: bffa2a

Lady, your inventory sucks. Will you take a broken arrow, 2 arrows or rock for healing though?
>>
No. 271342 ID: 10af19

>>271325
1. Assign each piece of the broken arrow to a different slot
2. Exchange each piece for an item
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!
>>
No. 271355 ID: 8c91de

hey look a water pot, yoink.

so how about some rope for this pot?
>>
No. 271359 ID: b6c6fc
File 129497383184.jpg - (94.15KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane29.jpg )
271359

>>271327
maintainer: "I believe the adventurer recovered it from the vile witch Shadowhand, I'm afraid I do not know what it does" [i]

>>271328
maintainer: [i] "!!! . . . 500 gold. "


>>271336
maintainer: "the cupboard contains extra food and waterskins, the bag contains supplies for my own personal use"

>>271337
maintainer: "if you don't like what we're selling you don't have to buy anything!

maintainer: "I can take each intact arrow for 1 gold a piece, you may either take the coin, or what ever you need that 2 gold will buy"

>>271355
maintainer: "that pitcher belongs to the waypoint please put that back"
>>
No. 271361 ID: 180ec2

Get the rope and the belt. They seem to be rather versatile items, and you can tie up people you don't like!
>>
No. 271364 ID: 252e1b

>>271359

Lady there is no way there's 500 gold worth of material in that dress. What is it, cotton? That's a sundress type cut with tied straps, basically a sheet of material stitched at one side. Nice to look at, comfortable to wear, but there's just not 500 gold of material there.

What do you got that we could make a bag from? How about that table cloth?
>>
No. 271365 ID: 1854db

>>271364
There isn't a table cloth, that's just stone.

Exchange the arrows for the rope and waterskin. Portable water has its uses, and a portable liquid container is even more useful.
>>
No. 271366 ID: bffa2a

Sell arrows, aquire healing.
>>
No. 271368 ID: 46c430

>>271365
This. And put the pitcher back.
>>
No. 271375 ID: 252e1b

>>271365

Well maybe she's got something else.
>>
No. 271383 ID: e3f578

Can we trade services? I bet Bangles is great with piercings! Maybe massges too? Quests? Where's the quest board, come on we need to get some quests.

Bangles come on, girl, show me your skills.
>>
No. 271386 ID: 6071d3

Bangles was going to chow down on Kirska not long ago so... what? Elves aren't edible?

Free equipment, free jumbo sized dinner, one less faggy elf in the world. Why is this not happening?
>>
No. 271400 ID: 252e1b

>>271386

This elf is part of a merchant group that caters to adventurers. Bangles may need their help in the future.
>>
No. 271401 ID: 252e1b

>>271359

Oh yeah, I want to mind read this elf and get a line on other nearby waypoints, and on if she wants anything.
>>
No. 271404 ID: b6c6fc
File 129498604111.jpg - (90.53KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane30.jpg )
271404

>>271364
maintainer: "how typical for a for Gnoll, to not appreciate the delicate nuances of fashion"

>>271401
>of course, link has been set
you pry into the elf's mind, her name is Clarrisa Greenleaf servant to the adventurers guild, she is greatful to have this position of honor for one so young, but that does not improve the tedium, if only she had a good book and some halfling berry wine- link broken
>>
No. 271414 ID: 1854db

Alright, both of you take a drink and rest for a bit. Fill up that waterskin.
>>
No. 271420 ID: 0b2a05

This gal likes drinking. Don't tell her that or anything but she may be alright.
>>
No. 271431 ID: 99433a

Bangles, SEDUCE HER!
>>
No. 271434 ID: e93ed6

>>271431
That would probably just piss the merchant off.
While there ain't a problem with pissing off elves itself, pissing off the people owning one of the probably few safe places in the area ist a bad idea.
>>
No. 271437 ID: 6071d3

>>271400
I completely agree. We will almost certainly need the services of the adventurer's guild again. But who's she gonna tell if she's dead? I don't see any guards....

Doesn't she look tasty, Bangles? Even for a faggy elf?
>>
No. 271442 ID: 252e1b

>>271404

You understand fashion, you've got a little bow! That makes you a fashionista among gnolls. If Miss Maintainer there thinks you're not capable of appreciating fashion, then she should take the high road and educate you so that you can appreciate fashion.
>>
No. 271453 ID: e3f578

>>271404
Hey girl, don't get distracted now

remember >>271383, we need some quests and your mad skillz
>>
No. 271456 ID: 2563d4

>>271437
Since when do gnolls pay for things they want, anyway?
>>
No. 271458 ID: e3f578

>>271437
remember the last time we tried to meanlessly kill someone? We lost an all-powerful artifact in exchange for the gnoll's life! I get we gotta suggest gnoll-like actions, let's just be a huge bitch instead of a psychotic kill-everything black widow. It's like you're playing a sergal geeze.
>>
No. 271464 ID: b6c6fc
File 129502742148.jpg - (82.14KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane31.jpg )
271464

>>271442
maintainer: "I would love to give you some fashion tips for a small fee, but since "chainmail bikini" incident a few years back, you need a special degree before we're aloud to give that sort of advice"

Bangles: Oww, my head hurts for some reason, I should probably rest a bit, I should kill the prissy elf but I'm afraid of what will happen

>Careful! you don't want to send too many conflicting messages to Bangles, her feeble mind is able to process them all in a reasonable way. try to keep her decision make process simple!

>oh yes, one more thing, if you want Kirska to regain her mana, it will take 8 hours of rest
>>
No. 271472 ID: 252e1b

>>271464

Does anyone offer that degree through correspondence school?
>>
No. 271479 ID: b6c6fc
File 129503324474.jpg - (104.18KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane32.jpg )
271479

>Bangles is a thief, as such she has a number of skills available to use
>>
No. 271480 ID: e3f578

Ask if she has any thieving, knighting, or thief/knight quests available.
>>
No. 271536 ID: 6071d3

>>271458
>Killing fools could be bad.

>>271456
>Gnolls do not pay for goods.

>>271479
>Bangles is a thief.

I think I see solution here that will satisfy all parties involved. That elf has to sleep sometime.
>>
No. 271541 ID: 07337a

>>271536
You silly fool, merchant NPCs never sleep!
>>
No. 271544 ID: 8c0848

>>271536
>elf
>has to sleep

You haven't thought your ingenious plan all the way through.
>>
No. 271550 ID: 54c544

>servant to the adventurers guild

yeah let's not piss them off. they don't sound like a group who's bad side you want to be on. it's not like you're robbing a mom-and-pop shop or a mcdonalds or something, but a group to which an elf would be honored to be a servant.
let's rest up and rob some other fools, then sell the items to the waypoint. just need to make sure that the knight doesn't have any namby-pamby "moral qualms" about killing and looting.
>>
No. 271552 ID: b6c6fc
File 129505964177.jpg - (82.94KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane33.jpg )
271552

Bangles: "we're looking for something to do, have any quests?"

maintainer: "will a bounty quest do? you do seem like you'd be quite good at killing . . . well Prince Auzellias has placed a reward at 4000 gold for the head of someone known as "the Catalyst" apparently he's going to cause the end of the world or something, but should also be rather easy to kill. I don't know all the details, but there are many elf hunter who should be able to tell you more."
>>
No. 271553 ID: e973f4

>>271552
Bangles: Be too dumb to put two and two together.

Kirska: HEY, WAKE UP. The elves apparently have a price on your friend here.
>>
No. 271554 ID: 46c430

"Huge reward, 'rather easy to kill'? It sounds like there's a catch in there someplace... Eh, I'll keep an eye out. Anything else?"

Or if that's too big, just ask if she knows anything else we can do.
>>
No. 271568 ID: 252e1b

Let's try gambling with the elf.

Ask her if she ever played the "Rumplestiltskin game." If she hasn't, it goes like this. You both bet something of about equal value, and then you guess her name. If you get it wrong, she gets your thing. If you get it right, you get her thing.

You can bet Chicken's armor, that's probably pretty valuable.
>>
No. 271569 ID: 2563d4

>>271552
Chicken: grab something and run off with it.
Bangles: backstab priss elf hunter while she's attempting to reclaim item from Chicken.
>>
No. 271570 ID: 252e1b

>>271569

Gambling is like stealing but with less chance of recriminations. Let's try gambling stuff out of the elf before we do anything hostile please.
>>
No. 271575 ID: 99433a

>>271552
BANGLES: MAKE CAT PUNS.
>>
No. 271577 ID: bffa2a

Sleep and heal. Steal shit later.
>>
No. 271586 ID: 6071d3

>>271541
>>271544
>>271550
Oh fine. Play nice like a faggy elf then.

>bounty: 4,000 gold... the Catalyst... END OF THE WORLD
Aw nuts. Should probably tell Chicken not say anything about being a "Catalyst," but not in front of the elf. Surely it is just an insane coincidence... right?
>>
No. 271595 ID: b6c6fc
File 129506943945.jpg - (82.10KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane34.jpg )
271595

Bangles is not sleepy, making her able to talk while resting

Bangles: "that sounds hard, do you have anything else we could do?"

maintainer: "hmmm . . . well it's not really a quest and I can't really afford to pay you much, but if you could find something to relieve my boredom I would be quite grateful"

QUEST ACQUIRED!

Bangles: "hey I've got an Idea, let's gamble! I know a game where we try to guess each others name!"

maintainer: "sounds boring, do you have another more interesting gambling game?"
>>
No. 271604 ID: c328b9

What?!

SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE OLDEST GAME?!
>>
No. 271605 ID: 99433a

>>271595
Seduce her!
>>
No. 271611 ID: 54c544

>>271604
the archmage said she has a feeble mind. >>271464
it wouldn't be a good idea to play a game of wits with the elf. since she's a thief, she has to have a high dex score, so let's think of something along those lines we can compete in. Perhaps we could get something out of a fair good game, but we don't really have anything she wants right now. Surely bangles knows some kinds of games like these they could bet on.
>>
No. 271620 ID: e33a12

I know an old bar game.

You need something like a shot (as in, small drink), a straw, and some kinda hat or cloth/napkin w/e to cover the entire shot.

The trick:
Say "hey, lets make a bet."
Then say, "I will cover the shot completely with my hat, and I bet you I can drink the entire thing without ever touching the hat myself." (you must include the myself bit)

What you do then is, while the hat is covering your shot, you use the straw and pretend you're drinking. Say, "Okay, im all done. I win."

Of course, the hat is covering your shot, and they'll say bullshit. You didn't drink anything. To which you can reply with "Sure I did, I drank it all, I don't need to prove it because I know I drank it."
They may say something to the effect of, "Screw you, lets see."

The point is, you get THEM to remove the hat for you, because the original bet said you can drink it without ever touching the hat YOURSELF. Just make sure you drink that shot as soon as she removed the hat or whatever. Is this doable?
>>
No. 271632 ID: b6c6fc
File 129507958820.jpg - (82.94KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane35.jpg )
271632

>>271620
>I think the nuances of a game like this would completely baffle a subject like Bangles

Bangles: "well I know this one game were you place your hand down like this, and quickly stab a knife between your fingers like this, the fast your go, the better you are!"

maintainer: " . . . perhaps it's best we forget the whole thing "
>>
No. 271635 ID: 6071d3

>>271632
Well since you've got your knife out you might as well... oh that's right. No gutting like fish and stuff anymore.

In that case... ask what the area is like around here. Any nearby villages, hazards, bookstores, vineyards, or long since forgotten nexi of eldritch powers we should be aware of?
>>
No. 271673 ID: 687829

damn, if only we still had that strap-on.
>>
No. 271678 ID: 2563d4

>>271632
Trap sissy elf's hand under yours and give a demonstration of your skill at the knife game. That'll stop her being bored.
>>
No. 271763 ID: b6c6fc
File 12951323495.jpg - (82.78KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane36.jpg )
271763

Bangles:"Any nearby villages, hazards, bookstores, vineyards, or long forgotten temple of magic powers around here?"

Maintainer: "villages? well the halfling village of Ebonhill is nearby to the west, but you have to go through the poison berry woods to get there. Ebonhill has both a book store AND a vinyard. Hazards? well I don't know much about that but there is this perverted goblin who's been know to harass female adventurers in the area. dark magic? well there's tons of that kind of stuff to the north best steer clear. need anything else?"
>>
No. 271765 ID: 40cb26

"Well... advice? I'm sure there's things I should know but I'm not thinking to ask about."
>>
No. 271772 ID: 252e1b

>>271763

Pervert goblins don't scare you, you're a gnoll. How poison are the poison berries? Do you have to eat them, or is skin contact enough to make you sick?
>>
No. 271823 ID: bffa2a

Ask how much you can get for selling chicken?
>>
No. 271917 ID: b6c6fc
File 12951560586.jpg - (83.05KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane37.jpg )
271917

maintainers: "generally they poison you only if you get stung, they're kind of dangerous so it's not always safe to travel through the woods, but you seem like big tough adventurers so they shouldn't prove much trouble for you"

>>271823
Maintainer: "I'm sorry, but we don't deal in slavery here, you'll have to go north to Redstone keep for that sort of dealing"

Bangles: all the elf talk is starting to make me tired, maybe I should just go to sleep
>>
No. 271919 ID: 11b861

>>271917
Go north to Redstone Keep.
>>
No. 271920 ID: bffa2a

It's not slavery. It's good honest work below minimum wage to pay off a debt that someone else collected. Also you're kind of scruffy for a gnoll, bottom of the litter I imagine.

Anyways, sleep.
>>
No. 271929 ID: 6071d3

Snooze time, Bangles. Dream of elven chicken. Or chickeny elves.

Or rubber forks.
>>
No. 271942 ID: b6c6fc
File 129516586913.jpg - (75.58KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane38.jpg )
271942

7 more hours have passed

Kirska has regained all mana

Kirska: I must find a way to inform Master Raagweinder of this foul betrayal!
>>
No. 271943 ID: 99433a

>>271942
What foul betrayal? The bounty?
>>
No. 271949 ID: 00a7aa

>>271942
let me guess.. 3 dots means 3 manna? Can others see those lights, or are we privileged by our connection?
>>
No. 271950 ID: 9bd27f

>>271942

If you're talking about the archmage, then he's been watching the whole time. Saw bangles play tether ball with you and everything.

Anyhow, what kind of magic can you use?
>>
No. 271965 ID: e490e0

Prissy elf is sleeping! Grab everything and run West! Doit!
>>
No. 271967 ID: 2563d4

>>271965
I think you mistyped "sneak attack for massive damage".
>>
No. 271969 ID: c71597

>>271967
Seems that way doesn't it. Guess someone else will have to say it.

Sneak attack for massive damage on the elf.
>>
No. 271971 ID: 6071d3

>>271541
>>271544
HA!

Also yes: massive damage time.
>>
No. 271985 ID: b6c6fc
File 129519780088.jpg - (75.28KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane39.jpg )
271985

>>271943
Kirska: my master and Prince Auzellious have been Allies for over a hundred years. when my master noticed a rift opening he thought it wise to warn his Ally, and inform him of the
Catalyst . . . this was a mistake, Auzellious is untrackable even by magic, so instead he dispatched several knights myself included.
we informed Auzellious, of the danger to come and the importance of the Catalyst . . . he then turned his blades against us, in the forest we had no chance of victory he slew all my comrades, I alone escaped

>>271950
Kirska: then he already knew, or at least suspected, funny he never told you himself

Bangles is still asleep

maintainer: [i] "oh you're awake, hmm your being awfully quite?" [i]

>>271967
>>271969
>>271971
Kirska: she is awake, elves do not sleep, not truly anyways. Good. If I am to slay her it is better this way, I can slay her easily none the less, is this your wish spirits?
>>
No. 271987 ID: 46c430

>>271985
Eh... No. Don't kill her. It seems like a bad idea to just go around killing people without sufficiently good reason.
>>
No. 271993 ID: 2795f1

>>271987

This. We're not entirely sure of her combat capabilities, either - what if she has some aces up her sleeves?
>>
No. 271997 ID: b6c6fc
File 129520157325.jpg - (108.41KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane40.jpg )
271997

>Kirska is a knight, her spells and skills follow this pattern
>>
No. 271998 ID: 5f0943

>>271985
Nah, don't kill her. There's no real reason to.
>>
No. 272003 ID: 0b2a05

The fuck is wrong with you people. Stop trying to kill everything. It's not a good idea.
>>
No. 272009 ID: 180ec2

Do not go around killing people who are friendly towards you unless you have strong reason to do so. The more people you have against you the harder everything will become.
>>
No. 272011 ID: 00a7aa

>>271985
Stay your hand. She is likely ignorant of Bangles' role in all of this, and her position is supposed to be a neutral one. Bangles is, unfortunately, going to be a source of trouble. And, since she's been declared 'the Catalyst' just about everything she does, and you by association, will likely have incredible consequences.
>>
No. 272015 ID: 2563d4

>>272011
All the more reason to strike early and strike hard. You want this elf telling every money-hungry adventurer who passes about the high price on Bangles' head, then loading them out with equipment and healing?
>>
No. 272021 ID: 6071d3

Yeah, okay fun's over. No stabby for the elf. She's alright.
>>
No. 272024 ID: bffa2a

So, what do you do with a catalyst anyways?
>>
No. 272072 ID: b6c6fc
File 129521659514.jpg - (75.68KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane41.jpg )
272072

>>271998
>>272003
>>272009
>>272011
>>272021
Kirska: ah so it was a test of faith, I hope I have pleased you with my loyalty spirits

>>272024
>we don't DO anything, The Catalyst twists and bends magic all around it, much like light through warped glass, to be quite honest a Catalyst develops only every thousand years or so, thus my information on them is inexact. what I can say is, that she has done such an apocalyptic amount of damage to the fabric of reality do to that artifact, that she may be the only thing that will save this world when the time comes
>>
No. 272096 ID: 99433a

>>272072
She better get working on making a new artifact right away, then.
>>
No. 272146 ID: 45be60

>>272096
"The Fleshlight of Bangles, the only artifact capable of fighting the power of the Phallus of Toreztidius."
>>
No. 272155 ID: b6c6fc
File 129522951149.jpg - (87.90KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane42.jpg )
272155

>there, now we can see a little better

>>272096
>>272146
>as a thief, Bangles has absolutely no way of making magically items, let alone an artifact, if she is to get one she'll have to find it

Kirska: wise spirits give me a quest, tell me what I must do! please guide my path.
>>
No. 272157 ID: 45be60

>>272155
Your task is to protect the catalyst, and keep her from harm and mistakes of ignorance.
>>
No. 272158 ID: bffa2a

Punch gnoll in the snout, establish dominance. Also to test it's mettle, it's been a very dissapointing little beast so far.

So, which way is your master and where did you run into Auzellious? And since we're not to do anything with it you do realize the most likely outcome is that we kill it from boredom?
>>
No. 272160 ID: 2563d4

>>272155
Dance for our amusement.
>>
No. 272162 ID: 40cb26

>>272155
Now is not the time for action or even to find the path, it is the time to prepare and defend and search. Right now you need only concern yourself staying prepared and perhaps scouting the area.

>>272158
Perhaps later, during the course of training and sparing.

I don't suppose the Catalysts very existence could serve as an instrument of item creation? Surely the bending of reality must be of some such use.
>>
No. 272168 ID: 2ea108

Your job is to provide a spoken counterpart to our subconscious urgings to the Catalyst to quit being such a little bitch.
>>
No. 272187 ID: b6c6fc
File 12952429291.jpg - (88.76KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane43.jpg )
272187

>>272162
though it is possible that one of her items might begin to display magic properties, that is unreliable at best, the Catalyst bends and shifts magic, she doesn't simple create it.

>>272157
>>272168
Kirska: I understand Spirts! but surely we can not wait here forever, we will starve!

>Prince Auzellious is a master tracker, if the catalyst remains in one place for too long he will find her

>>272160
Kirska: by your will Spirits!

Kirska fails to dance. Kirska trips flat on her face
>>
No. 272188 ID: 2ea108

Head West to Ebonhill for now.
>>
No. 272189 ID: 1854db

>>272187
Good enough. Heh.

Let's scout out the area to the east.
>>
No. 272234 ID: 45be60

>>272187
...Oh, you mean what must you do RIGHT NOW? Well then..

Let the Catalyst sleep for another hour. She fell asleep later than you, and the last thing we want is a grumpy catalyst. See if the elf knows any of the latest news from the other directions. Droughts, plagues, goblins getting raided, what have you.
>>
No. 272235 ID: 252e1b

>>272187

Hey maybe you should wash the blood out of your cape.

Oh and if the elf asks what you were doing, tell her it was a warm up exercise. Since she's completely awake and all, now.
>>
No. 272237 ID: 9bd27f

>>272187

I'm guessing the platemail doesn't make it any easier to dance, but damn... don't knights learn dancing as part of their courtly training?

Anyhow, you're a little... er... a lot smarter than Bangles. Is any of the stuff the Elf's selling useful? Maybe brew some potions out of it or something.
>>
No. 272245 ID: 2563d4

>>272235
And armour, for that matter.
>>
No. 272256 ID: 9c6366

Kirska, wash the gnoll in the pool. It can't catalyze while it smells like something the kobold dragged in. No offense.
>>
No. 272270 ID: b6c6fc
File 129528438669.jpg - (88.43KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane44.jpg )
272270

25 minutes pass

Kirska: I am done washing my cape as by your will Spirits, I assume the difficulty of washing with out cleaning supplies was part of the lesson?

Bangles wakes up

Bangles: . . . hungry
>>
No. 272271 ID: 2563d4

>>272270
Kirska: Bathe the hungry gnoll.
>>
No. 272273 ID: e3f578

>>272270
There was no lesson, it's just good to get the blood out so it doesn't stain. Not everything is going to be a lesson. We are not "'o wise spirits" kind of spirits we're like normal people with an enhanced perspective.

Think for yourself sometimes, we aren't always going to be right. Now we need to fetch some food for Bangles so she doesn't want some "chicken" for breakfast. Hell, even your common sense told you that right?
>>
No. 272274 ID: 2563d4

>>272273
The elf sells food and buys arrows that we have no way to fire. I bet it's all sissy fruit junk, though.
>>
No. 272277 ID: f123de

>>272271
Going to have to second this. You'll be doing everyone a favor.
>>
No. 272279 ID: b6c6fc
File 129528949732.jpg - (87.37KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane45.jpg )
272279

Bangles punches Kirska

>>272271
>>272277
Kirska: it seems she doesn't want a bath

Bangles: "hey you got any food that isn't sissy fruit junk?"

maintainer: "we have some salted fish, will that do?"

Bangles: hmmm but I don't have anything to trade . . .
>>
No. 272280 ID: 210f2d

Trade Chicken for fish.
>>
No. 272281 ID: 180ec2

Ask if you can perform any services worth the value of the food. Be sure to note what you are good at.
>>
No. 272282 ID: 2563d4

>>272279
Oh, right, you sold the arrows for rope and a waterskin or something.

Fine. You're a gnoll. Let's go into the forest and find something fresher to tear apart than questionably-preserved fish.
>>
No. 272283 ID: 39ccde

Find some nice fresh carcass to tear into. Hunting takes to much time right now and scavenging is fine too.
>>
No. 272308 ID: b6c6fc
File 12952990263.jpg - (88.28KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane46.jpg )
272308

Bangles: "Chicken, we should go hunting!"

Kirska: "what d-direction do you want to go?"
>>
No. 272311 ID: 99433a

>>272308
North! The north is full of delicious black magic for us to acquire and twist!
>>
No. 272312 ID: 2563d4

>>272308
...forest? I mean, that's were you're most likely to find a delicious tiny deer or something.
>>
No. 272347 ID: b6c6fc
File 129530750537.jpg - (78.66KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane47.jpg )
272347

Bangles: hmmmm woods or mountains?
>>
No. 272369 ID: 99433a

>>272347
Mountains! Woods are for elves!
>>
No. 272373 ID: 0b2a05

Woods. mountains are for falling off cliffs.
>>
No. 272379 ID: 2563d4

>>272347
Woods.
>>
No. 272383 ID: 55c4cf

mountains, be william shatner
>>
No. 272384 ID: f1262a

Mountains sound more dangerous.... lets go there!
>>
No. 272447 ID: b6c6fc
File 12953221793.jpg - (110.59KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane48.jpg )
272447

ambushed!

>Cannibal gnome are usually not too dangerous, but with a swarm this large they could overwhelm Bangles and Kirska, be careful!
>>
No. 272449 ID: bf1e7e

>>272447

Nothing to worry about here. These gnomes are cannibals, and neither of you is a gnome!
>>
No. 272450 ID: 1854db

>>272447
Retreat into that cave there! Use it as a choke point!
>>
No. 272452 ID: 221021

Get out of the way and let the cannibal gnomes eat each other.
>>
No. 272458 ID: e3f578

>>272447
GNOMES WE ARE YOUR HUMBLE GUARDIANS AND GODS AND THESE ARE OUR MOST INCREDIBLE FOLLOWERS OF THE WAY! SANCTIFY THEM WITH GIFTS OF THE NONVIOLENT KIND AND WE SHALL BE PLEASED!
>>
No. 272461 ID: 46c430

>>272449
>>272452
I don't think it works like that.

>>272450
If it was only the kobold there, maybe, but the gnoll there is too dang big. I say, rush the guys at the right since there's only three and one doesn't have the higher ground, try to break out so they're all on one side of you.
>>
No. 272465 ID: 99433a

>>272447
Bangles, grab Kriska and throw her at the gnome with the cleaver! That one has a special weapon, it is the boss!
>>
No. 272473 ID: 54c544

impale a gnome on your claw fistweapon, then throw him into other gnomes, giving you time to dispatch the others one by one.

or you could knock one back and use his body as a flail. they are wielding sharp objects, so you'd have a sharp flail.
>>
No. 272550 ID: b6c6fc
File 129533264851.jpg - (110.28KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane49.jpg )
272550

Gnome crippled
Alpha Gnome slain
>>
No. 272553 ID: bffa2a

Bangles, finish off the last one on the right so your backs are clear.

Kirska, concentrate on shield work and keep rest at bay.
>>
No. 272554 ID: 15b51b

Attack the intact one to the right (from our perspective) and dash in that direction so you can face the remaining gnomes from one direction only.
>>
No. 272555 ID: 1854db

bangles: equip dagger in off hand.
>>
No. 272562 ID: 283fa9

>>272550
Sweet, we got the alpha!

I agree with the assessment: Bangles, kill the third one next to you so the rest of the gnomes are only on one side of you, so you won't being flanked by them. Who knows, maybe their morale could be shot after loosing their leader, and the rest of this could be easier?
>>
No. 272569 ID: 99433a

>>272550
Kriska: Back up so that the one behind you is now next to you.

Bangles: Leap over those stupid smelly midgets and backstab the hell out of them with your curvy backstab knife.
>>
No. 272613 ID: 4d5d97

Kirska: deflect hits, make sure the gnomes stay focused on you. Bangles needs you to aggro the gnomes.

Bangles: finish off the gnome right next to you, then do your tricks of the trade. The stealthy, backstabbing trade.
>>
No. 272662 ID: b6c6fc
File 129538680394.jpg - (104.49KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane50.jpg )
272662

Critical Strike!
Gnome slain
>>
No. 272665 ID: 10af19

>>272662
Stab the rest of them while they're focused on our easily replaceable meat shield Kriska
>>
No. 272669 ID: 32e7b3

>>272662
Bangles. Get the one behind Krisha, his attention is on her so it should be an easy kill.

Krisha, shift towards offense a bit. Attack the Gnome nearest to the mountain wall, while using your shield hand best you can to keep the others at bay.
>>
No. 272674 ID: bffa2a

Kirska, keep that shield up.

Bangles, one still remains on our backs.
>>
No. 272729 ID: b6c6fc
File 129540506328.jpg - (109.64KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane51.jpg )
272729

turn3
Gnome slain
Gnome bleeds to death

turn4
Gnome slain

turn5
struggle

turn6
Gnome crippled

turn7
Gnome slain


Bangles: "ha ha! that was fun!"
>>
No. 272732 ID: 45be60

food?
>>
No. 272734 ID: 46c430

Loot the bodies!
>>
No. 272735 ID: 6071d3

>>272732
>>272734
These do not appear to be mutually exclusive.
>>
No. 272737 ID: 210f2d

Waitaminute, if they're cannibals, then why were they trying to eat you and not each other?
>>
No. 272738 ID: 99433a

>>272729
Behead the Alpha gnome, hollow out his skull, and use it as a sock-puppet! Elf will have DAYS of fun with that!
>>
No. 272739 ID: 54c544

hey look! meat!

feast greedily on their flesh.
>>
No. 272758 ID: 9bd27f

>>272737
Maybe they mistook Kriska for a gnome. A beardless gnome... with a tail.
>>
No. 272781 ID: b6c6fc
File 129541588094.jpg - (114.33KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane52.jpg )
272781

>>272449
>>272452
>>272737
>though the are called cannibal gnomes, they are more than willing to eat what ever other creatures they stumble upon, in fact they usually only practice cannibalism after one of there members has already died, they don't hunt each other, but won't let food go to waste

Bangles: Bleh! these gnomes taste like poo, I could probably live off them, but I'd much rather find something more tasty
>>
No. 272783 ID: 45be60

sell knives for fish?
>>
No. 272789 ID: 5eabae

>>272781
Go back to the adventure's waypoint and sell some of those blades.
Also, exchange outfits. Who knows? Maybe you'd be more effective in armor, Bangles :3
>>
No. 272790 ID: 99433a

>>272781
They have grey blood, I'm not surprised. Stuff all the little bodies in the little cave.
>>
No. 272815 ID: 1854db

Stick your head in the cave to see what's in it.
>>
No. 272818 ID: c71597

>>272815
No, stick Kriska's head in there so she can see what's in there.
>>
No. 272825 ID: 2563d4

>>272783
I guess. Don't expect an improvement in flavour, though. :V

>>272818
That's more like it.
>>
No. 272979 ID: b6c6fc
File 129548399641.jpg - (72.26KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane54.jpg )
272979

Kirska: if there are any traps better it be I who suffers the hit

Kirska enters cave
>>
No. 272983 ID: 54c544

>>272979
well, people usually don't tie and gag the dead, so that person is probably still alive (if they haven't starved to death/dehydrated).
have kirska inspect the potion and gold for traps, then make her way over to the prisoner to check that out. bangles can collect the loot.

also, bangles, see about using the big blades you just got from the gnomes to upgrade your fist weapon. those blades are much bigger than the ones you use now.
>>
No. 272984 ID: 99433a

>>272979
Bangles acquired: A crown! Gold! Green potion! Scroll! A hog-tied meal!
>>
No. 272991 ID: 28e94e

>>272979
Acquire slave*, gold, everything else

*possibly of the sexual variety
>>
No. 272995 ID: 2563d4

>>272984
I dunno man; that meat looks pretty green.

Then again we're talking a gnoll and a kobold here so they can't be that fussy.
>>
No. 273025 ID: 99433a

>>272995
Kriska might be fussy. Also, she might not want to eat the goblin king/princess/whatever.
>>
No. 273027 ID: 54c544

>>272991
well, she IS a gnoll...
>>
No. 273073 ID: b6c6fc
File 129550272282.jpg - (86.85KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane55.jpg )
273073

Bangles: "OOH! another slave! slaves are fun!"

Kirska: "w-what do you mean ANOTHER slave?"
>>
No. 273076 ID: 99433a

>>273073
Equip crown.
>>
No. 273083 ID: 00a7aa

>>273073
Kir: It is possible that Bangles doesn't understand or accept the concept of someone that's not a Gnoll helping her willingly. Thinking of you as a slave justifies your assistance, your presence, and her not eating you. For now, ungag the goblin.
>>
No. 273088 ID: 1854db

Take the new guy's gag off.
>>
No. 273099 ID: 8555c2

Ensure the slave understands that he's a slave now and should act like one. You did find him. Finders keepers.
>>
No. 273130 ID: 644ca1

Kirska: Act threatening towards the goblin

Bangles: Inform the goblin that it will either be your slave or your meal
>>
No. 273147 ID: 753313

Bangles: Punch everything.
>>
No. 273153 ID: 252e1b

Well he's quite the charmer. Ask his name, and why the gnomes didn't eat him.
>>
No. 273154 ID: 179141

>>273149
What do you mean, "her own view"?
>>
No. 273157 ID: b6c6fc
File 129554223294.jpg - (103.96KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane53.jpg )
273157

>>273083
Kirska: thank you spirits perhaps it is better to let her believe in her own view of reality a little long

Bangles equips the silly clothe hat

Bangles: "I am now QUEEN! queen of the gnolls!
>>
No. 273158 ID: b6c6fc
File 129554236457.jpg - (73.59KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane56.jpg )
273158

Kirska ungags the goblin

?????: "it must be my lucky day, being rescued by two hot babes! . . . OK one hot babe, and one semi-hot lizard babe, but hey, I'm not picky!"

Kirska: "qu-quiet! show respect to your new owner!"

Bangles: "yah! your my slave now!"

?????: "slave to a sexy minx? sweet, I'd call you mistress any day of the week!"
>>
No. 273160 ID: 252e1b

>>273158

Let's call the goblin Horndog. 'Cause damn, he's got a funny idea of how to be charming.
>>
No. 273164 ID: 0a7c41

Smack him around a bit to show him who's boss.



NO WAIT DON'T! He might like that.
>>
No. 273167 ID: 28e94e

>>273158
I LIKE HIM
>>
No. 273169 ID: 6bb09f

Get him to tell you the story of who he is and why he's tied up in a cave, but he had better make it short and really interesting.

Actually you could just drag him behind you as you explore that tunnel on the right or whatever it is. Then he can talk while you do stuff.
>>
No. 273182 ID: d6540f

>>273158
His name is now Roz.

Bangles: ask Roz if there are any more treasures in these caves. And no, we're not interested in his "family jewels", in case he brings it up.
>>
No. 273185 ID: 5d7d18

>>273182

No.

We shall call him Twinkles and he will be our Twinkles for evah and evah.
>>
No. 273212 ID: 64eb2b

Yeah I'm gonna second calling him Roz, and also second not untying him for a while. Just have Kirska drag him. Face up if he behaves himself.
>>
No. 273259 ID: 00a7aa

>>273158
Bangles: Find out what his real name is, then give him a new one to go with his new life as your eternally grateful servant.
>>
No. 273285 ID: 412c0b

does the goblin have a job class? if so what is it?
>>
No. 273289 ID: 98d4de

I think his name is definitely Rozol.
>>
No. 273299 ID: b6c6fc
File 129558208157.jpg - (73.96KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane57.jpg )
273299

?????: "so I get to stay tied up huh? kinky."

Bangles: "who are you, how'd you get tied up"

?????: " the name's Gando, Gando Spyte. funny story about me being tide up, you see babe I'm a traveling magician and I'm talking the real deal here Mana and everything, but even magic men gotta eat, so ya see I'm putting on show and shit, and part of the act is me being tied up, an escape artist thing ya know. but of all the luck a couple my creditor choose that exact moment to show up. so long story short they chuck me in a river. kind a stupid thing to do since they won't be getting a penny from me now, but you can't expect brilliance from hired thugs, am I right? anyways I'm floating down this underground river drowning my ass off when all of a sudden I'm scooped up by blood thirsty gnomes, so it's like strait out of the frying pan and right into the fire, and I'm talking literally, the gnomes only left me here to go get some fire wood, and that's where you came in!"

Bangles: " . . . you talk to much, I'm a call you twinkles"

Gando: "hey if I talk to much I know a couple good ways to keep my mouth busy . . ."

Kirska: hmmm this tunnel is probably too dark to explore without a light source
>>
No. 273300 ID: 99433a

>>273299
Shave Twinkles. Both baldness and mustache.
>>
No. 273304 ID: 1854db

>>273299
Bangles: Untie him so he might magic up a light source for us. And also carry heavy objects.
>>
No. 273322 ID: 45be60

>>273304
don't untie him. Just wield him like a light source.
>>
No. 273344 ID: 701a19

>>273299
>Escape artist
>Tied up for the act
>Progressively more suitable for escape dangerous situations
>Hasn't escaped

He's a bard, and not a very good one it seems. Is he even damp?

I'm tempted to have you slap him with your pseudopenis off-camera and say something to the effect that he must not be familiar with gnoll biology, but lets keep this in the PG to PG-13 area for now.
>>
No. 273354 ID: 2563d4

>>273300
Yes. Giggle like only a hyena-headed psychopath can while messing up his hairdo.

Kriska: What, no low-light vision? Well we still need food anyway, so we should probably backtrack to sell surplus weapons and buy disgusting salted fish.
>>
No. 273380 ID: 28e94e

>>273344
This. Especially that last part.
>>
No. 273391 ID: b6c6fc
File 129563186896.jpg - (74.37KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane58.jpg )
273391

>>273344
>no. it is you who are are not familiar with gnoll biology, as you have made the ridiculous assumption that gnolls are some how actually related to the hyenas that they merely share the appearance of

>Gnolls are no more hyenas than dolphins are sharks!

Bangles: his stupid hair looks stupid, I should give him a better hair cut, but I don't have scissors

Bangles: "make light, magic man!"

Gando: "I'd love too babe, but my hands are a little tied up right now"

>>273354
Kirska: perhaps we may yet be able to see a few things with our acute vision, forgive me for my lack of faith, we can press forth if need be

Gando: "I can't help but notice you've taken quite the fancy to my crown cap, made that my self you know. Now I'm not one to tell someone what they should and shouldn't ware, but strait up that hat is too small for ya, and that orange clashes with your earrings something awful, you get me some golden fabric and I can sew you up a clothe crown fit for a queen!"
>>
No. 273392 ID: 1854db

No seriously, untie the stupid gobbo so he can cast shit for us. Like a light spell.
>>
No. 273393 ID: 2563d4

>>273391
>scissors
But you have a claw-glove dripping with the blood of your slain foes!

Anyway we really should focus on food before venturing into dark caves in case that involves ADVENTURES. And you don't want to have those on an empty stomach.
>>
No. 273399 ID: da8338

>>273391
Bangles: Untie him so he can light up the area, its too dark in here.

Kirska: We don't know if he can be trusted, but we need to at least give him a CHANCE to prove himself. If this smooth talking goblin tries anything funny, feel free to take whatever measures you deem appropriate and/or humorous.
>>
No. 273403 ID: 99433a

>>273391
You have a variety of knives! Baldify! Remove his pride!
>>
No. 273427 ID: b6c6fc
File 129564121436.jpg - (89.77KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane59.jpg )
273427

Bangles: "I'm gonna cut your hair and make you look less stupid"

Gando: "hey maybe a new look is exactly what I need to freshen up my act!"

>Bangles is no hair stylist by any stretch of the imagination, so it falls upon you to style this goblin's hair!
>>
No. 273429 ID: b6c6fc
File 129564128192.jpg - (64.82KB , 760x730 , GandoHair.jpg )
273429

template!

design some crazy fun goblin hair!
>>
No. 273432 ID: 28e94e

>>273429
That actually doesn't look too bad
>>
No. 273437 ID: 277ed9
File 129564204425.jpg - (48.97KB , 760x730 , 129564128192.jpg )
273437

>>
No. 273438 ID: 9b6c31
File 129564208741.png - (178.93KB , 760x730 , damn_obligatory.png )
273438

Not safe,
never safe.
>>
No. 273443 ID: 99433a
File 129564305419.jpg - (77.25KB , 760x730 , Gando BALD.jpg )
273443

Behold!
>>
No. 273445 ID: 2563d4
File 129564314825.png - (164.56KB , 760x730 , baldie-gobbo.png )
273445

Mentlegen. The only thing worse than being bald:

The combover.
>>
No. 273452 ID: 99433a
File 129564390559.jpg - (76.70KB , 760x730 , Gando BALDER.jpg )
273452

PROPER DENTAL HYGIENE IS A MUST
>>
No. 273455 ID: f5e4b4
File 12956443851.jpg - (132.07KB , 760x730 , Mothafuckas.jpg )
273455

You know it's the only way.
>>
No. 273459 ID: 6140e3
File 129564467218.png - (115.68KB , 595x573 , GANDOFUCKINCALRISSIANBABY.png )
273459

>>273455
i don't think so, baby
gando 'fucked your mother' calrissian just stepped into the building
>>
No. 273460 ID: 45be60

>>273459
aww damn, beat me to it
>>
No. 273466 ID: 99433a
File 129564555943.jpg - (86.53KB , 760x730 , Gando BALDER.jpg )
273466

REAL MAGES HAVE RANDOM RUNE CRAP DRAWN/TATTOOED ON THEM.
>>
No. 273471 ID: f5e4b4
File 129564641611.jpg - (123.91KB , 760x730 , Old chap.jpg )
273471

I say.
>>
No. 273474 ID: a41aaf
File 129564690297.jpg - (138.16KB , 800x450 , redline.jpg )
273474

>>273459
Like that, but keep going.
>>
No. 273490 ID: bffa2a

>>273459

Oh god. Discover your inner barber Bangles. I don't care if it's impossible, you must bend space and time to make possible.
>>
No. 273491 ID: 7979e6

>>273459
This, so much.
>>
No. 273504 ID: dad664
File 129565567571.jpg - (89.46KB , 760x730 , Gandobelt.jpg )
273504

>Bangles and Kirska with Gandobelt
>>
No. 273514 ID: 54c544

>>273459
this has my vote.
>>
No. 273548 ID: 412c0b

cornrows and a small beard

I'd draw it... but I suck at drawing cornrows.
>>
No. 273577 ID: 1854db

>>273459
Pompadour improves every quest.
>>
No. 273583 ID: 252e1b

>>273459

This is perfect. Do this.
>>
No. 273586 ID: 221021

But... how can she give him a haircut that leaves him with more hair than he started with?
>>
No. 273588 ID: 252e1b

>>273586

Hair product, it's perfect for adding volume.
>>
No. 273589 ID: 28e94e

>>273459
Since everybody else is voting for this, I'm just going to suggest that we take it to its logical conclusion (>>273474)

>>273586
SILENCE.
>>
No. 273602 ID: 6140e3
File 129567075743.png - (148.33KB , 629x393 , IAMAWIZARD.png )
273602

>>273586
NIGGA WE ARE FUCKIN MAGIC

MOTHAFUCKIN ZAP

SHINY NEW HAIRDO

THAT'S HOW
>>
No. 273664 ID: b6c6fc
File 12956848965.jpg - (106.18KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane60.jpg )
273664

>hmm looks like she did the best job she could, but the goblin just didn't have enough hair to truly pull off that style
>>
No. 273678 ID: 252e1b

Still, it is a great improvement.
>>
No. 273726 ID: 192c6d

>>273664
That is one CLASSY gobbo~!
>>
No. 273729 ID: 00a7aa

>>273664
Now make him clean his fucking teeth. My god.
>>
No. 273753 ID: 28e94e

>>273664
Suddenly notice that your claws just tripled in length.
>>
No. 273763 ID: 2ea108

Gando's pretty cool! He should be Slave #1 now. Kirksa is demoted to Slave #2.
>>
No. 273775 ID: 644ca1

>>273763
What? No, Kirksa is #1, Gando still has to prove himself worthy before he can become #1.
>>
No. 273814 ID: b6c6fc
File 129573791543.jpg - (80.83KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane61.jpg )
273814

Gando joins the party!
>>
No. 273862 ID: 88cbee

He doesn't look half bad for a goblin.
Declare him your new manslave to replace stupid Ironpants and to spite the dick, also find some cloth to get yourself a crown made so you two can properly rule over everyone else.
>>
No. 273872 ID: 1854db

Alright gobbo, get your light on. Let's see what's deeper in the cave.
>>
No. 274009 ID: b6c6fc
File 129580630075.jpg - (84.32KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane62.jpg )
274009

Gando: "AAAH HA HA HA HA, FOOLS to think I would serve you! now you will be mind slaves to my awesome ARCANE POWER AH HA HA HA!"

Gando castes a spell
>>
No. 274010 ID: b6c6fc
File 129580655312.jpg - (90.17KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane63.jpg )
274010

Gando: "naw, just kidding, it's just a bright spell"

Bangles: I . . . I don't want my brain controlled by magic

Kirska: I must not slay the goblin, I must not slay the goblin, I must not slay the goblin . . .
>>
No. 274014 ID: 1854db

This should be interesting... we heard that Bangles warps magic around her. Did it affect the Bright spell?

Let's move further in regardless.

Kirska: settle for a punch on the arm or whap on the head. You really must not slay the goblin.

Bangles: Remain ignorant to our influence on you.
>>
No. 274016 ID: 28e94e

>>274010
Kirska: Shield bash him in the groin.
>>
No. 274019 ID: 441dea

Well tell Gando you're looking for food. Continue through that gap in the wall on the right.
>>
No. 274020 ID: 5d4888

kirska: Don't make too big a deal out of it. He's a magician, it's pretty much his job to mess with people's minds. Reacting to him, even with violence, will probably just encourage him.

Not to mention it was kind of funny.
>>
No. 274170 ID: 00a7aa

>>274010
Bangles: Boot to ass for the goblin's joke. You're supposed to be the funny one.
>>
No. 274296 ID: b6c6fc
File 129585381586.jpg - (96.72KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane64.jpg )
274296

>>274014
>Bangles' aura does in fact appear to be creating odd fluctuations in the bright spell, though none of them seem to have noticed this


Kirska: "the reason we're d-done here is to search for food, will you help with this?"

Gando: "well if you're just looking for something to put into your mouth I could suggest a few things?"

Kirska: . . .

Bangle: oh look a bitchy elf

>I would recommend not socializing or attacking dark elves, but I suspect such recommendations are unlikely to be heeded
>>
No. 274298 ID: 9cb4b3
File 129585437958.jpg - (6.52KB , 266x190 , bleed you.jpg )
274298

>>274296
Kirska: Get down the ladder, start talking to the elf.

Bangles: Stay up top, be ready to pounce and bleed the elf, real quiet.
>>
No. 274308 ID: 252e1b

Gando's the talky type in this party though, we should figure out why we want to talk to the elf and then have him negotiate for whatever it is.
>>
No. 274313 ID: f5e4b4

>>274308

Lol no, Gando is gonna hit on the elf, which will likely end up with impaled goblin.

Let's go down the ladder and check the door to the left, let's annoy the elf when we have a reason for it.
>>
No. 274349 ID: 1854db

We should avoid the elf entirely. Everyone just go down the stairs.
>>
No. 274352 ID: 6cbed6

>>274296
Can we not screw with the elf for no reason this time?
>>
No. 274355 ID: e3f578

>>274296
We never did have a skill list for Gando. Maybe he actually does have some skill in speak. At least them dark elves are chaotic whatever and may just have plain sex so have Gando the lightmaster, go get laid with that elf.

You too can hear us right, Gando?
>>
No. 274387 ID: cab1e7

If you go down the stairs then more dark elves will be waiting to enslave you when you come back up.

See what the elf is guarding, ask what's downstairs. Then leave. There's probably no food here and if there is it's probably guarded.
>>
No. 274399 ID: b6c6fc
File 129589693090.jpg - (125.03KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane65.jpg )
274399

>Gando is a magician, his skills tend to specialize in magic

>much like Bangles, Gando is probably far to close minded to fully hear the words of the spirits, though you can likely still insert thoughts into his subconscious
>>
No. 274418 ID: f5e4b4

>Lechery
>Magic: Enhancement

ho boy.
>>
No. 274420 ID: e3f578

Gando illusion up yourself as a fellow dark elf and talk with the lady
>>
No. 274422 ID: 1854db

Gando: What's that stuff you've got in your inventory?
>>
No. 274436 ID: b6c6fc
File 129590291751.jpg - (100.62KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane66.jpg )
274436

>>274422
>it appears to be a crystal ball, and a sewing kit

Gando: "hey boss, you should have let me smooth talk that elf chick, I could've had her eating out of my hand!"

Kirska: "G-Gando, i have to admit that last joke is pretty funny"

Gando: "bah, you chicks clearly can't appreciate talent!"
>>
No. 274451 ID: 644ca1

>>274436
I wonder if it would be easier for him to hear us if we manifested in the crystal ball. You know, like that orb ... let me try it out and see what happens.

[Manifest in crystal ball]
Hey Gando, you sneaky bastard of a magician can you hear us?
>>
No. 274456 ID: 2563d4

>>274436
Check CREVICE beneath the stairs up for VENOMOUS CENTIPEDES (or other treasures).
>>
No. 274457 ID: 88bedd

(pushes the other spirit aside)

Hey, Gobbo! Yea you!
Dont mess with the hot gnoll, shes realy not good for you!
in fact, just ingnore her exept when you have to pose as a team.

EVERYONE: Pose As A Team!
>>
No. 274477 ID: 28e94e

>>274457
Everybody: Ignore this guy
>>
No. 274481 ID: 1854db

Go left! After checking crevice. Or is that just a shadow?
>>
No. 274523 ID: b6c6fc
File 129591884954.jpg - (91.38KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane67.jpg )
274523

Bangles: hey it looks like there's some sort pf green sash in this crevice

Gando: hmmmm my crystal ball is acting up, there must be strong spirits in this place, maybe I should use a channeling spell to find out what up

>Gando has devining magic, he can use this to allow anyone in the area, regardless how stupid to see and hear you clearly
>>
No. 274526 ID: 2ea108

LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN
>>
No. 274528 ID: 2563d4

>>274523
>Bangles: I . . . I don't want my brain controlled by magic
>allow anyone in the area, regardless how stupid to see and hear you clearly
>Bangles: I don't want my brain controlled by magic
>regardless how stupid

Let's not ever use that.

Follow the left wall. 'Tis an old tradition.
>>
No. 274586 ID: 644ca1

Hmm... so he can at least detect our attempts at communication, interesting.

DO IT GANDO!

[When he can hear us]
Hello Gando, we are just letting you know that if you betray your new master Bangles we will kill you, good luck.
>>
No. 274594 ID: 1854db

>>274523
Gando: Allow yourself to see and hear us clearly.
>>
No. 274638 ID: b6c6fc
File 129594228789.jpg - (103.26KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane68.jpg )
274638

Bangles: "EEEAAAAAAAAAAH! DEMONS IT'S DEMONS IT'S DEMONS, MAKE THEM GO AWAY!"

spirit 64: "Hello Gando, we are just letting you know that if you betray your new master Bangles we will kill you, good luck"

Gando: . . .
>>
No. 274639 ID: 99e816

>>274638
TrollFace.jpg
>>
No. 274640 ID: 8d8786

"Hear ye now the wisdom of the one without hold. Seek ye the three vessels of divine attrition.
Cross not the inglorious path when the sun remembers.
Beware the straw man and his fair deceptions.
Always face yourself to the last raised way.
Heed these words of wisdom, mortals, or you shall surely perish!"
>>
No. 274642 ID: 1854db

Hahaha you guys stop fucking around, we need to actually give them some guidance.

GO LEFT!
>>
No. 274643 ID: dad664

>>274638
Bitch, calm the fuck down! I don't know why we have horns but we ain't demons. We're your guiding spirits, BENEVOLENT spirits.

Gando, nice hair.

Kirska, quit being such a militant bitch and loosen up a little.

Bangles, keep being awesome.

THE CACOPHONY HAS SPOKEN.
>>
No. 274644 ID: 283fa9

...you guys are all TERRIBLE.

Just... just go left. So, were doing right hand rule?
>>
No. 274647 ID: bffa2a

I'm sorry but that is too perfect a line to end this conversation on. Blocking all further communications.
>>
No. 274652 ID: 99e816

>>274647
2nd
>>
No. 274653 ID: 99433a

>>274647
RURIC GETS THE LAST WORD
>>
No. 274658 ID: 28e94e

>>274647
This.
>>
No. 274663 ID: 6071d3

>>274639
>>274647
Say not another word, but vanish in a puff of smoke that looks like a trollface.
>>
No. 274675 ID: 644ca1

>>274663
[Agreed]
>>
No. 274681 ID: 701a19

>>274638
*Hugs Bangles from behind*
>>
No. 274712 ID: 28e94e

>>274663
Oh god this is even better

Make it so
>>
No. 274716 ID: b6c6fc
File 129598798767.jpg - (111.57KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane69.jpg )
274716

Zpirit "Hear ye now the wisdom of the one without hold. Seek ye the three vessels of divine attrition.
Cross not the inglorious path when the sun remembers.
Beware the straw man and his fair deceptions.
Always face yourself to the last raised way.
Heed these words of wisdom, mortals, or you shall surely perish!"


spirit18: "Hahaha you guys stop fucking around, we need to actually give them some guidance.

GO LEFT!"


Sigma Specter: "Bitch, calm the fuck down! I don't know why we have horns but we ain't demons. We're your guiding spirits, BENEVOLENT spirits.

Gando, nice hair.

Kirska, quit being such a militant bitch and loosen up a little.

Bangles, keep being awesome.

THE CACOPHONY HAS SPOKEN"


Ancestor Rurik: "...you guys are all TERRIBLE.

Just... just go left. So, were doing right hand rule?"


Kirska: "th-thank you spirits, we will abide your wisdom"
>>
No. 274718 ID: b6c6fc
File 129598805528.jpg - (100.01KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane70.jpg )
274718

>>274639
>>
No. 274720 ID: b6c6fc
File 129598813733.jpg - (91.14KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane71.jpg )
274720

Bangles: "EEEAAAGH"
>>
No. 274722 ID: cc0413

>>274716
>>274718
Brilliant...
...
Accept the lingering spirit into your party.

Say, we do look like a bunch of assholes, don't we?
>>
No. 274728 ID: 701a19

>>274720
"Mmm... Gnoll hugs~"
>>
No. 274731 ID: 644ca1

Guys, that was awesome.
>>
No. 274742 ID: 8555c2

Now start dry humping her.

"We're not all benevolent. Some of us are just horny."
>>
No. 274743 ID: e3f578

>>274722
No, no we do not put seven into the party dammit. A spirit comes back late to the party and fucking pimp slaps that lingering spirit's all the way back to invisible land, dons sunglasses and rides his skeleton ghost horse through a wall and freaks the dark elf the fuck out screaming "the demons are coming the demons are coming. OOOOOOOOOOooooooooh".
>>
No. 274758 ID: bffa2a

Still blocking any further communications and reeling the last one back in. No need to make even more of an ass out of ourselves.
>>
No. 274760 ID: 28e94e

>>274742
>>274743
VOTING AGAINST THESE

>>274722
THIS TOO
>>
No. 274762 ID: 8d8786

I also vote against the possibility of putting a spirit in their party. fuck that shit, yo
>>
No. 274764 ID: 1854db

Oh hell no seven, get out of there.

Kirska: Attempt to calm down your two party members.

Gando: Be chill, dude. Chill.

Bangles: YOU ARE A FUCKING GNOLL GET IT TOGETHER!
>>
No. 274765 ID: 2563d4

>>274764
This.

Knock it off, the lot of you.
>>
No. 274774 ID: 8c0848

>"EEEAAAAAAAAAAH! DEMONS IT'S DEMONS IT'S DEMONS, MAKE THEM GO AWAY!"

Most Gnolls can speak Infernal and worship a demon of slaughter as a god. Stop being bitch, unless you're one of those nature worshiping, vegetarian sissy gnolls who love everything. Those gnolls suck.
>>
No. 274805 ID: b6c6fc
File 129600923161.jpg - (92.69KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane72.jpg )
274805

>>274774
>>274764
>it is true that most gnolls worship their demon masters, in fact most gnolls have since birth been placed in debt to the demon gods, it is common practice for gnoll parents to sell the souls of their children for power

>as such many gnolls spend their entire lives in fear of the day when the demons come to collect what is rightfully theirs

Gando: "hey that was pretty crazy with all those ghost and stuff, am I right?"

Bangles: . . .
>>
No. 274811 ID: 1854db

>>274805
Bangles: Ooooh, a door. Open it. Carefully. (by which I mean throw it open angrily)
>>
No. 274815 ID: 701a19

>>274805
Bangles: Don't worry! We don't want to harm somebody as awesome as you! Or somebody as cute, tilde~

Kirska: Bangles looks shaken. Might want to reassure her.

Gando: You never stop talking, do you? If you can't control yourself from saying something more, I can think of things to do with that mouth of yours.
>>
No. 274828 ID: 00a7aa

>>274805
Hopefully, Kirska, you now understand why Bangles may seem a little off-kilter at times. A wide variety of spiritual forces are currently attempting to assist her.. or at least entertain themselves with her plight. We hope you can remain a source of stability, both to us, and to her. We will attempt to guide events in your favor as well.
>>
No. 274829 ID: b971a3

rip open door, toss mage inside
>>
No. 274830 ID: 55c4cf

use Gando to open door
>>
No. 274921 ID: 2563d4

>>274830
As a battering ram.
>>
No. 274950 ID: 48300d

Dear Seven, shut up forever.

Hey, this looks like right. I thought we were going left?
>>
No. 275009 ID: b6c6fc
File 129608686655.jpg - (95.12KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane73.jpg )
275009

Kirska: "d-don't be scared Bangles, the spirits only want to guide us"

Bangles: . . .
>>
No. 275012 ID: bffa2a

Bangles, throw Kirska in next on top of gando.

Inspect metal door.
>>
No. 275093 ID: 40cb26

Sorry Bangles, we didn't think about that situation with gnolls and demons... we just want to help you, honest. We're your friends! Weird, crazy, and sometimes of questionable humor yeah but friends anyway! Don't be afraid of us ok?
>>
No. 275131 ID: 2563d4

>>275012
This is clearly the safest way to enter the room, since it's the trajectory which has been tested to be clear of tripwires.

Be sure to dogpile in after her.
>>
No. 275132 ID: 55c4cf

Compliment Gando on his good work, inspect metal door. Be prepared to ask Gando to open the door that is ajar.
>>
No. 275165 ID: b6c6fc
File 129610816961.jpg - (99.71KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane74.jpg )
275165

Bangles: why the heck would anyone make a door a solid metal? seems like a stupid thing to do. what ever it's stuck or locked, I can't get through
>>
No. 275168 ID: 99433a

>>275165
Take out the ALPHA GNOME knife and hack at the wall. See if you can get through it.
>>
No. 275170 ID: 283fa9

>>275165
...um, ow. We should probably heal Gando. Apparently, getting a kobold knight thrown upon you hurts.
>>
No. 275253 ID: 55c4cf

Have not-Gando heal Gando. Please refrain from squishing him in the future.

Metal door is probably hiding something good. Find a way to open it.
>>
No. 275255 ID: bffa2a

Look in the room with the broken door.
>>
No. 275292 ID: 2563d4

>>275165
That's one heavy chicken.

Yeah, let's check the broken door.
>>
No. 275295 ID: 1854db

>>275165
Oh jeez Gando are you alright?

Kirska: Get off of Gando, then heal him up a bit.
Bangles: Act surprised that the goblin is such a wimp, then investigate the door.
>>
No. 275322 ID: 00a7aa

>>275165
Mend Gando. Hope that Bangles' nature won't muck it up too much. Or at least not in a way that makes things worse for him.
>>
No. 275688 ID: b6c6fc
File 129620288878.jpg - (102.48KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane75.jpg )
275688

Gando: "thanks baby you really now how to make a guy feel good, but next time, I wanna be on top!"

bangles: hmmm I made a few dents, maybe if I keep on wacking it I can bust it open
>>
No. 275693 ID: 55c4cf

Have both Not-Gandos work on the door, the pick should be a good tool to wreck a door.
>>
No. 275707 ID: 7979e6

your a thief aren't you? it has a handle, if it won't open there must be a lock to deal with, a latch could have something long and thin inserted into the crack to lift it, or a conventional lock could have your THIEF SMARTS used on it.

or at least I hope you have THIEF SMARTS young gnolldylocks
>>
No. 275750 ID: b6c6fc
File 129623202573.jpg - (124.51KB , 760x730 , Gnollsbane76.jpg )
275750

>>275707
>"thief smarts"? I don't believe Bangles is in the possession of any sort of "smarts", thief or otherwise, these are the skills she DOES have
>>
No. 275781 ID: 180ec2

>>275750
How broad are those categories of skills? Something like "Steal" could include a wide variety of things.
>>
No. 275782 ID: 7979e6

Sigh, that girl needs lockpicking.... oh well, I guess we'll have to default to the eternal alternate of BASHing it down.

maybe her skills will expand later.
>>
No. 275788 ID: cc0413

>>275782
And giving everyone behind the door enough time to pull up guards or even ambush us from behind?

Let's not stay at one place for too long. Can we go to the previous screen and take the stairs further down?
>>
No. 275804 ID: 28e94e

>>275688
Smash the hinges.
>>
No. 275835 ID: 6071d3

Eat metal door, upgrade mil--oh wait.

Continue bashing door. Tell chicken to help you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password