[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 253996)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 128923237069.jpg - (181.65KB , 957x590 , PinkskinTitle.jpg )
253996 No. 253996 ID: b6c6fc

On the ShadowWorld: Nok'chteh-korr, 9 PinkSkin P.O.W.s are taken to the Gorcha Coliseum.
Astranian Spectators line every seat, each one eagerly awaiting the main event.

Announcer: ". . . 9 of the most vicious pinkies we could find will consecutively face off against one, you heard correctly folks, ONE Astranian SpaceMarine; our local hero PELENDINA ZANE!"

Choose your first pinkskin!
Expand all images
>>
No. 253999 ID: 69bee4

Rose

because, well... FIRE
>>
No. 254003 ID: 5a2e05

I was going to say the one who brought a sword to a gunfight, but then I realized there's a dude using what appears to be a bat with a nail in it.

Scott.
>>
No. 254005 ID: c71597

Motherfucking Scott. He will show those space furries what a rugged beard can accomplish.
>>
No. 254006 ID: b0ab2e

Henry!

He has a gatling gun, for crying out loud!

But Scott also gets a vote.
>>
No. 254008 ID: f52552

Sam, even though he's missing his ski mask.
>>
No. 254011 ID: 8c0848

>>253996
Jose is obviously best choice.
>>
No. 254022 ID: 9b6c31

Peter.

shit lets be simo
>>
No. 254023 ID: 9cfc61

All of the Jose.
>>
No. 254024 ID: 6550ad

Jose, he looks like a competent guy. Just look at his face.
>>
No. 254027 ID: 9618e3

Jose.
>>
No. 254028 ID: 2a9450

Scott is the closest thing to Norris here, let's pick him.
>>
No. 254029 ID: 1702fa

Peter.

:>
>>
No. 254030 ID: 3392ab

Scott.
>>
No. 254031 ID: 2f7c38

Scott!
>>
No. 254033 ID: f4963f

Rose~
>>
No. 254035 ID: e1b734

i just noticed theres noone with a regular assault rifle.

sam looks like a officer. he should know strategy, so lets save him for last, assuming he can see the battles. hopefully he will be able to salvage the battlefield for actual guns.

rose will become charcoal if she doesnt ditch the flamethrower after the first or second encounter. without weapons in the battlefield, she should go fourth at least.

midori, domonic and janine are packed for short range engagements, id say we could make due with janine.

scott, jose and henry use specialized heavy weapons, so they should go after we figure out how to act. hopefully there will be weapons in the battlefield for their use.

TL;DR janine. im assuming a bunch of crap yet again.
>>
No. 254037 ID: 2563d4

>>254005
Hell yes. Only a fool would disagree with that facial hair (and his weapon of ultimate destruction).
>>
No. 254039 ID: 9c9284

Sam looks cocky.
>>
No. 254042 ID: fba40f

>>253996
Peter. Good snipers are very dangerous one-on-one.
>>
No. 254044 ID: fba40f

BTW guys, Scott's weapon appears to be a board with a nail in it. Jose's the one with the rocket launcher.
>>
No. 254060 ID: 3b97b4

Janine or Jose. SHAWTGUNS AND RAWKETT RAWNCHURRS always look spectacular and stylish. That's what the Astranians came here for, right?
>>
No. 254066 ID: a09a03

Rose
>>
No. 254100 ID: 476456

Jose, assuming this space marine is heavily armored.
>>
No. 254125 ID: bf1e7e

Jose
>>
No. 254132 ID: b234c5

Henry.

HE IS THE DWARFIEST.
>>
No. 254134 ID: b6c6fc
File 128926138392.jpg - (115.42KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin1.jpg )
254134

Announcer: "Both contestants have entered the Arena, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"

the audience cheer in exitement
>>
No. 254136 ID: 27fe93

is that.... 4 and a part health meters? holy shit.


anyway enter the north curtain.
>>
No. 254137 ID: a9b84d

>>254136
I think they are 1 life bar and 4 Armor bars...
Anyway, North sounds nice, keep your eyes open and the weapon at ready.
>>
No. 254140 ID: c71597

>>254134
Hmm, should have the reach to get the entire room in one swing. Go in light and balanced. First sign of trouble get in close and keep hitting until it stops moving.

Oh, and go north. Proceed with caution.
>>
No. 254141 ID: 476456

Yo scott, you seem like a pretty big guy, you think you can take out those walls?
>>
No. 254146 ID: 561b6b

Clearly Zane is either invisible or the arena itself.

Yer be f'ed in tha a, Scott. Was nice knowing you.
>>
No. 254149 ID: b6c6fc
File 128926300280.jpg - (124.17KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin2.jpg )
254149

Scott starts heading north-

*POW!*

Announcer: "Oooh so close! Sorry Zane, no easy kill for you today"
>>
No. 254151 ID: 27fe93

keep going north, do not stand directly in front of any doorways.
>>
No. 254153 ID: 476456

he probably has thermal, tear down the door curtains as you go through.
>>
No. 254155 ID: 383006

Tear down east curtain, go north.
>>
No. 254157 ID: c71597

>>254149
Fucking bastard. Ok, move quick and flank it. Go north, then east a couple of doorways. Then down south. Possibly move north south and bit on the way east, they might feed information to the enemy through cameras, so zigzagging a bit is probably safer.
>>
No. 254174 ID: b6c6fc
File 128926637072.jpg - (110.89KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin3.jpg )
254174

Announcer: " Bad Pinky! don't tear down those curtains!"
>>
No. 254180 ID: 476456

>>254174
"HEY YOU DIDNT TELL ME ANY RULES, SO ITS CURTAINS. CURTAINS FOR YOU"
>>
No. 254181 ID: 383006

Smash one of the orbs and then up the ladder.
>>
No. 254185 ID: 614440

>>254174
Hold onto that cloth, may be able to use it as a weak net... or something.
>>
No. 254187 ID: e3f578

>>254174
Announce that you're human and your not taking this cutsy ass bullllshit
>>
No. 254188 ID: 27fe93

wait.. shit, multi-floor. go up.
>>
No. 254195 ID: a9b84d

>>254174
Up, up and away! And try to brake one of the cameras while you go up.
>>
No. 254247 ID: b6c6fc
File 128927117933.jpg - (118.23KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin4.jpg )
254247

Scott: "I'm a god damned Solar! you furry fucker!"

Scott smashes one of the cameras

Announcer: "careful Pinky, I think you just gave away your position!"

Scott climbs up the ladder
>>
No. 254249 ID: 27fe93

start slowly circling the ring.
>>
No. 254251 ID: 2563d4

>>254247
Any other routes up here?

Because if not camp that ladder and be prepared to bash their head in with your ULTIMATE WEAPON while their hands are occupied with climbing.
>>
No. 254258 ID: c71597

>>254247
Oh fuck, move like the motherfucking fist of Action Hank. Need to relocate before the furry fucks unleash some fire power at you.

One possible way to check out the circle in the middle would be to wave that curtain a bit over the side. See if anyone fires at it.
>>
No. 254307 ID: 383006

Dash to the other side of the ring.
>>
No. 254315 ID: b6c6fc
File 128927803322.jpg - (117.15KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin5.jpg )
254315

Announcer: "We know our Zane is an excellent sniper, but how good is she at hitting moving targets?"
>>
No. 254316 ID: 27fe93

combat roll, lay down, army crawl, and then start climbing down that ladder to your south
>>
No. 254319 ID: da696f

>>254316
this and basically hug the wall so as long as they are short its almost impossible to hit you
>>
No. 254320 ID: a09a03

Drop down and double back, get above Zane, then leap down on him.
>>
No. 254334 ID: 383006

>>254319
this except go for the southmost ladder down
>>
No. 254358 ID: 476456

juke, then roll just in case she takes a shot at you.
>>
No. 254359 ID: 2563d4

>>254320
This. Helplessness on ladders is what we were JUST about to make use of.
>>
No. 254363 ID: b6c6fc
File 128930338948.jpg - (119.20KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin6.jpg )
254363

Scott takes a grazing shot as he drops into the roll

Announcer: "FIRST BLOOD! I hope nobody put any money on that pinkskin!"

scott makes it to the ladder, the shots can't seem to get him here
>>
No. 254372 ID: c71597

>>254363
God damn, this shit is really stacked agains the pinkskins. Ok, go down the ladder. we need to either reach the ladder we first came up through, the other one near the furry. Do you still have th curtain? Because once we're down you're going to need it to take care of that wound.
>>
No. 254373 ID: 2563d4

>>254363
Well this is a terrible place to be. I guess you'd better be ready to get the drop on them should they be stupid enough to climb up this one, and more likely ready to dive down the ladder shaft should they climb up another.

Flesh wounds mean nothing to someone with such an impressive beard.
>>
No. 254377 ID: 561b6b

Who would be stupid enough to bet on the pinkskin drawing first blood anyways all he has is a wooden board with a protruding tetanus-inducing nail while the other apparently has enough guns to form her own military.
>>
No. 254392 ID: 383006

Go down ladder and dash through one room to your left, then quietly backtrack the opposite direction down the ring. 5 rooms from the ladder you just went down, jump through the curtain and swing that board with all your might. Aim for the gun, if you can.
>>
No. 254431 ID: 7dbf04

>>254363
... The white bars got down... maybe they are ammo markers? Anyway, Down Down and away! Once down, take the left door (from our perspective) to return to the starting room.
>>
No. 254527 ID: b6c6fc
File 128934584928.jpg - (110.06KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin7.jpg )
254527

Scott: (the curtain is made of some sorta plastic, no good for binding wounds)

Announcer: "sorry Zane, looks like you're in for a standard prey hunt, at least your getting some exercise!"
>>
No. 254538 ID: 27fe93

east, stop right before passing the north door and wave your plank in front of it. then jump across the gap and head east again.
>>
No. 254570 ID: 383006

Smash a ball, then climb the ladder post haste and lay flat on your guts looking down the ladder hole.
>>
No. 254574 ID: 7dbf04

>>254570
This, but don't get all your attention on the hole, scan the area outside while trying to hear...
>>
No. 254605 ID: b6c6fc
File 128935861673.jpg - (129.39KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin8.jpg )
254605

Scott smashes another camera
and starts climbing the ladder-

. . .

the crowd cheers

Announcer: "OUCH! 3 direct hits from a RapidLaser I think we can say goodbye to our first pinkskin friend"
>>
No. 254607 ID: 27fe93

scott!!! FINAL BEARD OVERDRIVE, leap back and smash him with your nail-board!
>>
No. 254611 ID: fba40f

>>254607
Oh god yes this
>>
No. 254615 ID: 476456

It looks like the glass is the same as the cameras try and break it open
>>
No. 254631 ID: 383006

Leap onto him and nailbat the hell out of him.
>>
No. 254637 ID: b6c6fc
File 128936275317.jpg - (137.19KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin9.jpg )
254637

Scott: "BEARDED DEATH STRIKE!!!"

Zane: "EEYA!?"

Announce: "I-I don't believe it his massive bulk, and sheer bearded might is punching strait through poor Zane's shield!"
>>
No. 254639 ID: bf1e7e

>>254637

Try to smash off that little antenna on her back before you go down if you can manage.
>>
No. 254640 ID: 7dbf04

>>254637
Keep yourself inside his weapon range and brutally smash his helmet. Don't try anithing like immobilising him or towing him to the ground. Full Attack!
>>
No. 254641 ID: 27fe93

just keep pushing until death!
>>
No. 254649 ID: 56dc25

>>254637
Kill it! Smash that gun aside and get in close, use your muscles to beat its helmet in before you go!
>>
No. 254651 ID: c99f30

>>254640
That was a death strike, he doesn't even have any flesh on his upper arms I think, the energy field vaporized most of his front half.
>>
No. 254654 ID: 46c430

If you can still hit him, smash his backpack, I think that's his shield! Give aid to those that will come after you!
>>
No. 254657 ID: a09a03

Grab that gun and keep the barrel away from you!
>>
No. 254664 ID: 4b53ae

If you're going down, smash the fucker's antenna on her backpack, should take down the shields. Give the other pinkskins a fighting chance against this asshole.
>>
No. 254671 ID: 5a2e05

See, this is why the pinkies don't have full body hair. It wouldn't be fair. If there's this much power in just the beard, imagine if he were covered in it.
>>
No. 254674 ID: e3f578

>>254664
You fucker's just can't respect his solar heritage can you? No no we have to say pinkskins. Scott, your best bet is a headbutt now that your arms are gone.

I salute you
>>
No. 254676 ID: b6c6fc
File 128936517823.jpg - (177.06KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin10.jpg )
254676

badly fried, Scott tries to keep attacking Zane, but it's hard without a weapon, or hands . . . Scott instead tackles her to the ground

he dies moments later

Announcer: "Zane appears to be trapped under the impressive bulk of the pinkskin corpse, quick Pinkies! attack now while she's in this vulnerable position!"

Choose Your Next Pinkskin!
>>
No. 254677 ID: c99f30

>>254676
Jose
>>
No. 254678 ID: 27fe93

rose, fire yo!
>>
No. 254683 ID: f52552

>>254676
Sam.

He'll do all he can.
>>
No. 254685 ID: 7dbf04

>>254676
Jose and Dominic are too valuable for those explosive weapons, Henry and Peter have poor weapons for the arena (The minigun is to big to use in closed spaces and there is not enough room space for the rifle) Sam and Midri have crappy weapons. Rose and Jaine may be effective.

So, I say Sam. We don't need his crappy revolver.
>>
No. 254686 ID: e3f578

jose knows whats up
>>
No. 254688 ID: 4b53ae

>>254683

No, save Sam for later. He looks like he would benefit the most from having time to observe the battlefield and learn from the other Pinkie's mistakes.

Our enemy is down, let's bring out some big guns. Not Henry just yet, but either Jose or Rose.
>>
No. 254707 ID: eae646

janine.

the walls of the first floor should help close combat, and the alien is one room to the south, unless we are randomly generated.
>>
No. 254708 ID: c99f30

>>254685
Weapons presumably stay on the field, so it's best to leave Sam till later when there will be presumably USEFUL weapons scattered about from his predecessors, that's why I say Jose.
>>
No. 254725 ID: 476456

Domonic or jose, should have one good clear shot while she's pinned.
>>
No. 254730 ID: a09a03

:(

Let's go with Jose.
>>
No. 254739 ID: 9b6c31

I would suggest someone fast. Someone with a melee-weapon like Midori? She probably can finish Zane off before she can recover. After that, Midori can use the laser-rifle to fry the next aggressor.
>>
No. 254741 ID: 476456

>>254739
midori would have a hard time doing that when her arms get burned off
>>
No. 254755 ID: 701a19

>>254685
You kidding? Her shield is down right now, so Henry could lay on some massive hurt while she's comparatively weak.

Henry; rev it up and unload everything you have into the area. This is probably the best chance we'll get for this.
>>
No. 254786 ID: 6550ad

I would say Domonic. Because all he has is a hand grenade. In equal conditions, Zane would likely get out of the way of the grenade and then we would have a character with no weapons.

But now he can shove it up while she's still on the ground.
>>
No. 254815 ID: b6c6fc
File 128939511758.jpg - (115.22KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin11.jpg )
254815

Announcer: "looks like the pinkskins are bringing out the big guns! looks out Zane!"
>>
No. 254826 ID: 2563d4

>>254815
Looking again, I believe you want the south door.
>>
No. 254830 ID: 2850c8

Go south. Blow up Zane and Scott's corpse. Celebrate good times.
>>
No. 254832 ID: a4b4e3

>>254815

That thing is probably going to hurt you more than it does them if you fire it in close quarters like this. You need to find a more open area quickly.
>>
No. 254833 ID: 238dad

Perhaps we should try to collapse some of the arena on the bastard while she's already pinned? Not sure if those shields will just evaporate our rockets, but an entire collapsing room might have enough mass to punch through.
>>
No. 254848 ID: 2563d4

>>254833
Years of Quake have taught to aim at the feet and go for splash damage anyway, and vidya would never lie to me.
>>
No. 254859 ID: 80a165

Gah, not so good of a choice.
In rooms Zane has the advantage of not getting blown up by firing his weapons - something we don't have. In the open we might stand a chance, but whether we'll make it to the top floor or not is a question.
So yeah, get on high ground.

Also, guys, Henry should be among the last contestants. As was said, minigun is unwieldly in close combat, not to mention that it's heavy as hell and will make us an easy target anywhere outside close combat.
>>
No. 254891 ID: dad664

>>254815
LAST ONE ALIVE, LOCK THE DOOR!
>>
No. 254893 ID: e3f578

>>254815
just peer inside shoot a rocket to the south corner then jump back
>>
No. 254901 ID: fba40f

>>254815
South door, quickly.
>>
No. 254913 ID: 46c430

>>254901
Noooooo, Zane would -expect- us to go that way! Loo around to the east, then go south, and blast her.
>>
No. 254914 ID: 27fe93

shoot south, head east then south while loading then fire again westward.
>>
No. 254970 ID: b6c6fc
File 128943866856.jpg - (118.62KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin12.jpg )
254970

KRAKOWW!

Zane: "Gyaaaaaaaa!"

Announcer: "Folks, that was a RocketLauncher, a powerful pinkskin BombThrower!, and Zane's shields just took a shot at ground zero! looks like it even destroyed her left shield battery!"

Jose: "hurr, hurr, hurr, like shootin fish in a barrel"
>>
No. 254971 ID: 56dc25

>>254970
Reload and keep eyes on your target. Get out of the way if it's firing on you, or note which way it goes if it flees.
>>
No. 254974 ID: 27fe93

east, south. reload and fire westward.
>>
No. 254978 ID: 5a2e05

Rawket lawnchair!
>>
No. 254985 ID: 8c0848

>>254970
GO JOSE! FUCK IT'S SHIT!
>>
No. 254986 ID: 383006

>>254974
This exactly.
>>
No. 254987 ID: a9a46d

>>254970

HA, FUCK YOUR SHIELD BATTERIES YOU GLADIATOR SCUM!

>>254974
Thirded, let's play this annoyingly smart.
>>
No. 255010 ID: fba40f

>>254974
Do this.
>>
No. 255125 ID: c71597

>>254970
This should work.

Also, fuck yeah!
>>
No. 255142 ID: b6c6fc
File 128947361689.jpg - (123.96KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin13.jpg )
255142

Jose goes east, south and reloads

Jose: "hey critter, I got a present for ya"

Announcer: "well this should prove interesting"
>>
No. 255144 ID: 70e5c6

>>255142
Oh damn.

Uh, if you've got a spidey-sense, dodge into the middle, backpeddle, then fire directly into the room you were just in after 1 second. Then, run for a close exit full-steam and reload ASAP.

If you DON'T have an impending-doom sense, well, I salute you. Please tell me you have a deadman switch. XD
>>
No. 255145 ID: 476456

fire, the backblast will hit her.
>>
No. 255146 ID: 476456

in fact lean back and fire if you can.
>>
No. 255148 ID: 8c0848

>>255142
FIRE! Nail her in the face with a jet of high temperature, high pressure exhaust.
>>
No. 255159 ID: ca8629

FIRE THAT ROCKET, DIE LIKE A MAN.
>>
No. 255161 ID: 2563d4

>>255145
Yup. If you try to turn or anything you'll just get stabbed. Kill it with fire.
>>
No. 255170 ID: 9b6c31

Backblast for maximum irony. Then dodge, gain distance and reload.
>>
No. 255171 ID: fba40f

>>255142
DODGE RIGHT NOW
>>
No. 255172 ID: fba40f

>>255170
You know what, I take that back. Do this.
>>
No. 255176 ID: b6c6fc
File 128948869710.jpg - (136.24KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin14.jpg )
255176

Jose's backblast is a direct hit!

Announcer: "this is not going to be pretty . . . "
>>
No. 255177 ID: 2563d4

>>255176
Well, if you survive that blast, reload and take 'em with you before the last of your blood flees from the gaping wound that used to be your kidneys.
>>
No. 255179 ID: 8e18cd

>>255176

QUICK. JUMP RIGHT INTO THE OTHER ROOM
>>
No. 255180 ID: 8c0848

>>255176
DIVE MAN, DIVE! NORTH!
>>
No. 255182 ID: c71597

>>255176
Oh fuck man, that might have taken out the spine. Shit, if you can't move your legs anymore then grab a rocket, smash the detonator against the floor and hope for bangs while holding the gladiator fuck.

If you can move then dive and roll out of the room.
>>
No. 255183 ID: fba40f

>>255176
Dodge/fall through the doorway to the north.
>>
No. 255190 ID: 9b6c31

Dive into the other room. Incase that fails, prepare for mutually-assured destruction ( grab enemy, prepare a rocket and maximize irony ).
>>
No. 255191 ID: b6c6fc
File 128949104051.jpg - (112.01KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin15.jpg )
255191

Jose makes a desperate dive north, though a second to slow, both his legs are blown off, he feels his life seeping away

Announcer: "there goes another pinkskin . . . and a good chunk of the arena, oh no! looks like Zane is trapped under some rubble"
>>
No. 255192 ID: bf1e7e

>>255191

Get another rocket ready to fire, hopefully whoever comes next can use it to finish the job.
>>
No. 255197 ID: 8c0848

>>255191
Bring in Midori. Zane's systems are all but toasted, it seems like a good time to start some melee with weeaboo fightan' magic.
>>
No. 255199 ID: 8e18cd

>>255191

Fire at the rubble, kill the bastard. Take him with you
>>
No. 255200 ID: 6550ad

>>255197

She still ha a bar of shield energy, the sword is going to be useless but for the killing blow.

Zane is trapped and vulnerable again. Time to bring Domonic and throw grenades while she can't still get away from them.
>>
No. 255201 ID: c71597

>>255191
Tie up the wounds to keep from bleeding out. Drag yourself over to a corner. Reload. Wait until the furry fucker comes out. Then it's going to have to say hello to your little friend.

Light a smoke if you got one, proper heroic stereotypes has to be observed.
>>
No. 255203 ID: b6c6fc
File 128949295871.jpg - (175.31KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin16.jpg )
255203

Jose manages to reload his RocketLauncher before he dies

Choose Your Next Pinkskin!
>>
No. 255204 ID: 0cf1c0

Janine.
>>
No. 255205 ID: 8c06b9

>>255203
Send in Rose! Burn him out of the rubble! His shield might still be up, but his armor is shot to hell! The flamethrower will take him out.
>>
No. 255207 ID: 8e18cd

>>255203

Midori's Japanese spirit will keep her from harm's way.
>>
No. 255217 ID: 8c0848

>>255203
Midori can stab the trapped furry with her furious Japanese vengeance.
>>
No. 255218 ID: a4b4e3

I vote ZANE.
>>
No. 255219 ID: 701a19

>>255203
Dominic has grenades.
You don't need to reload grenades.

Oh, and don't send in Midori; that would just get her killed with no benefit.
>>
No. 255220 ID: ca8629

Send Rose because her fiery passion will burn out the infection that is furry!
>>
No. 255222 ID: dda667

>>255203
Midori. She's probably the fastest moving, meaning she can get to Jose's rocket launcher the soonest and minimize the chances of Zane getting out of the rubble.
>>
No. 255223 ID: 7dbf04

>>255203
High Explosives seems to be doing the job, send Dominic
>>
No. 255225 ID: 9b6c31

Well, it seems that Jose's rocket launcher is still operative and is loaded. Midori might have a chance at getting it first, but otherwise it might be a bad choice as she seems to be little fragile.

Rose might be good choice, but I am not too sure how fire-resistant Zane's armor is. So bluh bluh.

Janine or Sam might be good options. They carry pretty light weaponry, and seem to be in good condition. Domonic too, but it really depends in how good condition Domonic is.

So, my vote is for Janine.
>>
No. 255226 ID: 701a19

>>255207
What? There's no such thing here, what are

>>255217
Bwah? That doesn't even make any sens-

>>255222
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE WASTING LIVES?
Going for the rockets will just put whoever we send right into where she expects us to be.
Here are the better options:
Dominic: About as much explosive power, higher mobility, no reload time, and can make better use of the rubble to his advantage.
Henry: High caliber rotary canon. If she's still trapped under debris, then his weapon will hit her through the concrete while clearing a path for even more bullets. This is an anti-vehicle weapon.
Rose: I doubt a flamethrower would be effective against shields, but it would suffocate and blind the target.

... actually, going down the list I'd say Midori is the worst possible choice, since the entire logic there is "maybe she can get to the rocket launcher and fire it before she dies".
>>
No. 255229 ID: 2563d4

>>255203
Rose.

Fire will get through th cracks nicely. Those shield bars are for different body parts (the first to go was referred to as "left"). Less than total shield coverage is not good when you're being engulfed in flame.
>>
No. 255232 ID: 80a165

Choosing Rose might be risky, even though it gives excuse to play the "burn in hell, furfag" card. Given that she's carrying liquid flammable substance on her back, one precise shot from Zane might take Rose out before she has a chance to use her flamethrower.

I'm still going to vote Janine.

I can see the logic in Henry too, now that Zane is immobilized and badly damaged.
>>
No. 255233 ID: a4b4e3

>>255232
The phrase is "yiff in hell"
>>
No. 255234 ID: 701a19

>>255232
... and completely cover the arena with highly flammable kerosene? Why, yes, that seems like an acceptable risk.
>>
No. 255245 ID: fba40f

Rose next. Not only does her weapon do tremendous damage, it also limits her opponent's mobility and if she gets hit at close range she'll explode and possibly damage/kill Zane.
>>
No. 255264 ID: 80a165

>>255234
How much more pinkskins must you sacrifice to give better odds to the next fellow?

What if we weren't given nine pinkskins, but twenty? one hundred? Would you as readily throw them at this crazed fiend in hopes to set things up in favor for some future contestant?

I think it's just a matter of how much one pinkie costs. If your goal is to kill Zane with all of them, then I am not going to argue. But I, for one, would be happy to save as many lives as possible.

I don't really feel that way. It's just a little roleplaying surge that comes when you're doing work for the whole evening and take a break at quest.lv.
>>
No. 255267 ID: a4b4e3

It's never been said that they won't just kill everyone if Zane is killed.
>>
No. 255271 ID: 445c48

Janine
>>
No. 255284 ID: dcab87

>>255264
you have a point. we should consider escaping by now.

so, it seems the entrance of the alien is the only eligible exit, you think a couple missiles could open it?
>>
No. 255289 ID: 9618e3

Domonic. Now is a good time to make use of that grenade.
>>
No. 255295 ID: 9618e3

Also Midori seems like a poor choice because Zane's shields look good against melee weapons. I wouldn't consider fielding her until all the shields were gone.
>>
No. 255308 ID: 701a19

>>255295
If we were to field Midori, then we would need to use a different tactic.
Namely? Toss the sword away, sit down, say "This wasn't what I expected when I defected.", and meditate.
This deathmatch is for morale boosting, and that would cripple morale in a way that would be very be hard to spin.
>>
No. 255310 ID: a4b4e3

You guys could focus entirely on escaping while Zane is trapped under the rubble. Heck, you could even hold her hostage/somehow force her to show you the way out or reveal to you where the weakest parts of the arena are for you to blow a hole in.
>>
No. 255322 ID: 4b7c55

domonic.

fling a nade at the rubles, fling another at the alien entrance, if it opens, its possible to open the one we camed from too. then its just hopin that we have enought manpower.
>>
No. 255332 ID: c71597

>>255203
It's time for the fat bastard. Send in Henry.
>>
No. 255333 ID: fba40f

>>255308
Changing vote to this.
>>
No. 255341 ID: dda667

>>255308
Also changing vote.
>>
No. 255343 ID: bf1e7e

>>255308

Massive problem with plan:

The astranians don't speak the solar language.

Therefore - They will just see it as the human accepting their death at the hands of the superior Astranian Space Marine, she will be executed, and it will be a fantastic boost to the morale of everyone who doesn't really give a shit what the humans have to say (that being the entire populace). So beyond doing the exact opposite of what you want to accomplish with your 'defiant' gesture, she will accomplish nothing EXCEPT for letting the pressure off of Zane and allowing her to set up an ambush for the next human instead of attempting to capitalize on the momentary advantage they've been given.

You are throwing away the chance to make a real demoralizing point (by killing off an astranian space marine) for an attempt to make a point that will not get made, ever.
>>
No. 255344 ID: 7dbf04

>>255308
Yeah, thought that in the very beginning, but then... I want that fight too. So Dominic: let's blow some furry shit up.
>>
No. 255345 ID: dda667

>>255343
Solars can speak Astranian, though.
>>
No. 255348 ID: 56dc25

>>255203
Rose, definitely. Against an opponent unable to move significantly, flamethrower takes the cake.
>>
No. 255351 ID: 099247

domonic - just fucking throw a nade where she's pinned.
>>
No. 255352 ID: 6550ad

>>255308

Let's NOT do this. This is an adrenaline-rushed event, the spectators want to see blood, solar blood.

Even if any of the astranians know Solar, the only thing that's gonna happen is that Zane is gonna blow Midori's head up, the Announcer is going to make a sarcastic comment, and they all are gonna laugh and cheer.

I already voted here here >>255200 , but in case that one doesn't count because it was before the selection screen, I say it again: Bring on Dominic.
>>
No. 255353 ID: dda667

Actually, changing vote:
Janine.
Domonic uses frag grenades, as in, comparatively small concussive force with the overwhelming majority of damage coming from shrapnel. If Zane is still under the pile when Domonic gets out there, the grenade won't be particularly useful since the rubble will absorb most of the force and block the vast majority of the shrapnel. Janine can poke through the rubble with her shotgun and get a similar effect to the grenade with better odds of success. If Zane escaped from the pile, grenades are still less effective against armor, and can be thrown back. Another good choice here is Peter. Camp out on the far side of the arena and pick Zane off when she gets out of the rubble.
>>
No. 255363 ID: bf1e7e

>>255345

Some of them can speak some astranian.
>>
No. 255368 ID: 476456

yeeeah we're only gonna spare zane if we have her disarmed and nigh incapacitated
>>
No. 255369 ID: b6c6fc
File 128952295226.jpg - (113.90KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin17.jpg )
255369

Announcer: "what's this? Zane's not moving! wake up Zane! another pinkskin's coming!"
>>
No. 255373 ID: 4496f2

don't trust the announcer.
head south first.
>>
No. 255374 ID: e3f578

I'm not going to trust that voice at all. Call it a feeling but she's probably up and moving so MOVE MOVE MOVE
>>
No. 255376 ID: a4b4e3

Announcer's been pretty blatant about everything so far, head in that room with the rubble. See if we can't hold Zane at gunpoint and demand to know the way out, or a way we can escape.
>>
No. 255379 ID: 383006

Shoot Zane in the face. Head south cautiously.
>>
No. 255424 ID: 80bb9a

>>255343
All of Seven's plans are awful. What do you expect?
>>
No. 255453 ID: 9b6c31

Okay, head for Zane CAUTIOUSLY. If you happen to see a rocket launcher, take it with you.
Prepare for a trap.
Objective is to disable Zane and kick her around a little for fun and games if you wish.
>>
No. 255454 ID: b6c6fc
File 128953693862.jpg - (135.74KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin18.jpg )
255454

Janine goes south cautiously,

Janine has been spotted by Zane!

Announcer: "sorry Zane, but the pinkskin saw through your trap. looks like Zane chose to ditch some of her broken equipment"
>>
No. 255458 ID: 1854db

>>255454
Target is behind cover. Tactical situation is not to our favor. WITHDRAW!
>>
No. 255460 ID: 4309ad

Is... Is that a torso? How amusing.
>>
No. 255461 ID: 9b6c31

Haha, no she removed her helmet. If we fail, Peter will be happy.

Okay, fire and roll to avoid Zane's fire. At this range it can hurt a lot. If that won't do enough damage, flee. She has much heavier equipment, even with some of it ditched. After that we can play some mindgames for maximum morale degradion.
>>
No. 255462 ID: c99f30

>>255454
Assume Combat Stance, She's behind the rubble, fire and roll away.

Important targets are that fucking rifle and her head. Note the rifle looks fragile, also, do not get too close, she is quite proficient with axes.
>>
No. 255463 ID: a09a03

Shoot her in the head. Don't miss.
>>
No. 255466 ID: 80a165

She's ready for you too. Go back, but before that fire at Zane once. The distance is not that long, the shitgun still retains some of its effectiveness. If you hit her, all the better, if you don't, that'll at least keep Zane from springing on you for a few precious seconds.
>>
No. 255469 ID: dda667

>>255454
Pull back.
She has cover and range, but if you don't fight her here then she'll need to abandon her neat little chest high wall.
Get behind the door-frame and to your left of the door.
Don't fire yet, that'll make her stay put, and we need her to abandon cover.
>>
No. 255562 ID: 9618e3

Fire once and retreat through the door before she can bring her rifle around.
>>
No. 255564 ID: b6c6fc
File 128956933857.jpg - (119.25KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin19.jpg )
255564

Janine takes a shot, but between the rocks, and Zane's shield it doesn't have much effect

Janine tries to dodge behind cover

Announcer: "the out of commission RayTech Disintegrater gun, was one of the most powerfull infantry weapons RayTech ever produced, It was discontinued do to it's ability bypass shield and disintegrate team mates indiscriminately."
>>
No. 255566 ID: c99f30

>>255564
Fuck woman what part of Combat Stance involves standing upright or even turning your back to the goddamn enemy!? Dammit, nevermind, you probably weren't even combat personnel. You're fucked now, just saying it, you can't even rearm your own weapon now and that wound is going to put you into shock within 10 minutes.

Goddamn disintegration! How many varieties in high-energy longarms is that bitch carrying?
>>
No. 255567 ID: dda667

>>255564
Shit, knew it was a bad idea to take a shot.
Run. The wound won't bleed, and without her right arm the shotgun is no use. Try to find Jose's RPG, you can use that one-handed, if a bit clumsily.
>>
No. 255570 ID: 8c0848

>>255567
This seems like the best plan at the moment. Strike a blow for humanity, dammit!
>>
No. 255571 ID: a4b4e3

>>255567
I think that kind of exploded.
>>
No. 255572 ID: dda667

>>255567
Specifically, go east. North is a deathtrap, it shows Zane your back.
Duck and sprint to the east room and run to the central area as fast as you can.
Watch your balance, lean slightly to the right to offset the fact that you weigh more on the left now.
>>
No. 255573 ID: dda667

>>255571
Nope. Jose managed to crawl free of the rubble and load a round.
>>
No. 255619 ID: eb1453

*facepalm* was that a natural 1 or something?
Anyway, what >>255572 said.

Terminator could reload a shotgun with one hand while riding a motorcycle with the other. You can do with one hand too.
>>
No. 255623 ID: c9715b

>>255619
I suppose we can use our teeth?
>>
No. 255627 ID: dda667

>>255619
Reload, sure. Fire, hell no. Shotguns are, for one thing, heavy. For another thing, they have a LOT of recoil. Using a shotgun PROPERLY feels like getting kicked in the shoulder REALLY FREAKING HARD. That's a stockless shotgun, and it would need to be used with the off hand while injured.
>>
No. 255648 ID: a09a03

There's not THAT much kick to a shotgun.

Janine: If you aren't immobilized with pain and shock, go east then south and try to shoot Zane through the hole in the wall. But don't assume for certain that she'll be in that spot.
>>
No. 255650 ID: dda667

>>255648
That depends on gauge. Janine's got either a 10 or 12 gauge, and that's too much kick for her condition. The RPG is a MUCH safer bet since it's already proven so effective and can be used one handed more easily due to the back-blast canceling much of the recoil, not to mention the weight of the RPG going over the shoulder instead of just being all in the front, making it possible to aim one-handed.
>>
No. 255749 ID: 099247

>>255564
Quit muckin' about an' grab Jose's rokkit launcha ya pinkie!
>>
No. 255778 ID: b6c6fc
File 128962328597.jpg - (121.99KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin20.jpg )
255778

Janine: (I'm not really a soldier, I'm actually more of a military programmer . . . funny I don't feel any pain, actually I'm not feeling much of anything right now)

Announcer: "looks like the Pinkskin's on the move, I wonder if it has a plan?"
>>
No. 255781 ID: a09a03

>I wonder if it has a plan?
Sure don't!

Grab that rocket launcher and find a piece of thrown debris or something to steady it with one-handed. Then camp.
>>
No. 255782 ID: a4b4e3

>>255778
Grab the rocket and blast the door holding back the other pinkies. Time we busted out of this joint.
>>
No. 255785 ID: 2850c8

Fuck the launcher. It'll do you no good with just one arm. I'd say your best bet would be to shoot at the rocket with the shottie when Zane reaches the room (through the south door most likely ) and hope it goes off.
>>
No. 255792 ID: 383006

Grab the rokkit launcha, go outside and shoot into the fucking audience. Fuck these niggers.
>>
No. 255799 ID: c99f30

>>255785
Rocket Launcher have insignificant recoil compared to other forms of projectile weaponry. It's her best bet to do damage to anything accurately.

Although I can't tell if I am more tempted to try busting open that door to try and pull a free-for-all or just firing at her and hope it connects.

Also, Janine, very sorry you ended up here. Odds of continued survival are poor.
>>
No. 255801 ID: 903f16

>>255778
Make sure the body isn't trapped and doesn't have like a mine hiding under it and the rocket launcher. If it's safe take the thing and get read to hit the furball with it, possible in a suicidal rush if necessary.
>>
No. 255803 ID: f82d85

>>255792

This. 1000% this.
>>
No. 255807 ID: 099247

>>255792
I have a funny feeling they're going to be shielded.

Pick up that rocket launcher and wait, at the slightest hint of movement open fire in that direction. You will likely die a warrior. God speed.
>>
No. 255808 ID: a4b4e3

>>255792
Actually, I'm going to second this.
>>
No. 255809 ID: dda667

>>255778
Good luck Janine, I can only hope you survive this ordeal.
>>
No. 255823 ID: 2c5c68

Definitely go shoot at the crowd
>>
No. 255824 ID: 476456

Blow open the door to the arena, let everyone else in.
>>
No. 255825 ID: c16d5a

no crowd shots, at most it will crack the dome, and then we will get shot.
>>
No. 255826 ID: c99f30

Dammit shooting at the crowd is 'NOT' going to fucking work, Even if we magically kill some, crazy bitch still murders us and they shut down the tournament, probably killing the other contestants "just to be sure".
>>
No. 255828 ID: eaff1c

Janine is going to die either way, she might as well try to take out some of the crowd while she's at it.

Definitely a vote for crowd killan time.
>>
No. 255829 ID: 63f90e

ROCKET.

THE CROWD.

Rockets took down shields, it's likely they'll at least damage the protection of the crowd which'll send everything into a tizzy and thus make it easier to escape.
>>
No. 255830 ID: e31d52

>>255826
>>
No. 255831 ID: 20326c

Crowd blasting and door blasting both sound good to me.
>>
No. 255833 ID: 445c48

Do not shoot the crowd.
>>
No. 255834 ID: fd6d7e

Blast the door. Everyone lives.

...except those two guys, oops.
>>
No. 255842 ID: f5e4b4

You guys really think that they're going to give Pinkskins grenades, rocket launchers, miniguns and sniper rifles and not have a security system in case they decide to shoot at the audience?

Or do you think we can just blast a hole through the thing and escape?


There must be a shield covering the arena. It's going to be useless and then we're gonna get killed.

Camp with the rocket launcher, watch the doors, shoot at the first sign of movement.
>>
No. 255848 ID: 9b6c31

I would say that we should just blast the fuck out of Zane. When she dies, we can go and free our comrades somehow. Somehow. Jose might have more rockets in his pockets.
>>
No. 255849 ID: 946a8d

Uh... the arena does have a protective dome >>254247
No, we have to stay focused on Zane. And don't pick up the launcher just yet. There's something suspicious about it lying there waiting for us. Could be a trap.

And I'm sure the pinkskins don't just sit in one room with their weapons in hand. There's probably one room with bare-handed pinkskins and (automatic) guns, and another room that the next contestant enters when their name is called. And there they get their weapon.
>>
No. 255862 ID: 2563d4

>>255842
Yes, /quest/ really is that fucking stupid---even after being shown that the arena is under a dome and that powerful shield technology exists.

The rocket launcher is for firing at Zane. See if she's still camping there.
>>
No. 255872 ID: b6c6fc
File 12896604588.jpg - (124.61KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin21.jpg )
255872

Janine:(shooting the audience is pointless, even if it works it wouldn't help me survive, I can't see Zane anywhere and because of these damn curtains she'll peg me before I can get a shot off)

Janine shoots the door

Announcer: "hah, silly pinkskin! did you really expect Zane to follow you like that . . . wait a second"
>>
No. 255875 ID: b6c6fc
File 128966145773.jpg - (175.06KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin22.jpg )
255875

the metal door busts open! freeing prisoners!

Security: "Sir, some of the prisoners are escaping!"

Announcer: "do what you must Bigs! but I want those prisoners alive! and combat ready!"

choose 2 more PinkSkins! (they will not have weapons)
>>
No. 255876 ID: 2563d4

>>255875
>(they will not have weapons)
Well, on that basis, Midori and Sam, since their weapons are the least useful. Sam can probably take over the shotgun, and Midori can act as ablative meat shielding.
>>
No. 255879 ID: dab201

Midori and either Sam or Dominic
>>
No. 255880 ID: 946a8d

>>255876
My thoughts exactly. Midori & Sam.
>>
No. 255882 ID: 701a19

>>255875
Sam and Peter.
The sniper rifle has a minimum effective range, and the entire arena is inside of it.
The revolver is a low-powered weapon that will be ineffective against her shields and be resisted by her body armor.

The flamethrower, rotary canon, and grenades are all too useful to give up, while the sword is a quick and light weapon that can pierce most bullet-resistant armor.
>>
No. 255886 ID: 9b6c31

Midori + Domonic.
Together we probably can deal with the Zane and free other prisoners. Domonic looks like he has some muscles.
>>
No. 255903 ID: 383006

Sam and Midori.
>>
No. 255917 ID: 8e18cd

Sam and Midori. Yes.
>>
No. 255922 ID: dda667

>>255875
Domonic and Peter.
>>
No. 255934 ID: fba40f

>>255875
Dominic and Sam. Dominic just for the brute strength and Sam because he looks like he has some military experience.
>>
No. 255936 ID: 80bb9a

Sam & Midori. Time to watch my namesake get murdered.
>>
No. 255938 ID: 8f17f0

Midori and Sam
>>
No. 255939 ID: 70e5c6

>>255882
This. Sniper is useless, revolver only slightly more so.

Midori's sword *might* be able to get past Zane's shields if any are remaining later. Sword can also be used to parry other weapons, and possibly disarm Zane (knocking guns out of her hands assuming we could get in that close).
>>
No. 255953 ID: b6c6fc
File 128968235075.jpg - (130.23KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin23.jpg )
255953

Announcer: "you're in for a real treat tonight folks, as a fun little surprise we've just thrown in an EXTRA 2 pinkskin brawlers!"

Zane: "wait a second! that's not-"

Announcer: "what's the matter Zane? you SCARED?!"
>>
No. 255955 ID: 2563d4

>>255953
Sam: Go east, grab shotgun.
>>
No. 255956 ID: f82d85

>>255953

Get the hell out of there and try to find the other human, or at least a weapon.
>>
No. 255957 ID: 7b564c

Charge in there! You don't need weapons, take her by surprise, you're stronger than her!
>>
No. 255959 ID: 8c0848

>>255953
If you can't find a weapon, grab some big chunks of debris. If you can hit the furry with it, it might knock her off balance. They are tiny.
>>
No. 255960 ID: a49390

janine: north
sam: north, east
midori: east, grab remaining rockets off of corpse, north.
>>
No. 255961 ID: 0c709e

Find Zane, tackle her and take her hostage. These furrows don't wanna see their star killed.
>>
No. 255963 ID: b1153c

Charge right in! That disintegration thing is slow to fire, it'll probably only hit one of you and the others will get through!
>>
No. 255964 ID: a49390

guys, zane still has a shield bar, anyone that tackles her will be melted. so one will be disintegrated by the gun and the other by the shield. double kill.
be smart, consolidate, get rid of that last shield before fighting hand to hand.
>>
No. 255967 ID: 2563d4

>mfw people apparently forget that the shield, of which she still has one bar, does this to flesh: >>254637
>>
No. 255971 ID: a4b4e3

I'm gonna say "Charge right in!" as well.
>>
No. 255974 ID: a49390

okay, seriously, everyone saying charge knock it off right now and think about it.
>>
No. 255975 ID: 8bfdb8

DA DA DA DAAAA DA DAAAAAAA!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! Go all Custer on this bitch!
>>
No. 255976 ID: 9b6c31

Well, I would not just charge.
Janine, give the shotgun to Sam. Sam can handle it better than you at this situation. Also, tie your wound. We don't want you to faint here.
Midori, search Jose and get his rocket launcher. Even without rockets, you can still probably use it as a melee-weapon.
>>
No. 255984 ID: 5a2e05

One pinkskin gets the shotgun, the other follows. When the first dies, the second takes the gun.
>>
No. 255987 ID: 1d4663

Sam: Take the Rocket Launcher
Midori: Take the Shotgun
Janine: Throw rocks!
>>
No. 256004 ID: 11b861

>>255987
agreed
>>
No. 256006 ID: 8bfdb8

Hey if this doesn't work, we should send out the next least useful guy (sniper dude?) and outright refuse to fight.
>>
No. 256009 ID: e31d52

>>255987
>>
No. 256062 ID: 4ea973

Hey Midori, you actually know how to USE that knife they were gonna hand you?
>>
No. 256066 ID: 80bb9a

>>255987
This.
>>
No. 256116 ID: 383006

Midori, Shotgun, Sam rokkits. Can Janine peep up the ladder? we need to figure out where that filthy furfaggot is hiding. Everyone stay clear of the doorways too.
>>
No. 256117 ID: fba40f

>>255953
Sam: Shotgun
Janine: Rocket launcher
Midori: Reload for Janine
>>
No. 256118 ID: 5213ba

>>255953
find a weapon quick!
>>
No. 256138 ID: fba40f

>>256117
To elaborate on this:

Sam gets the shotgun because he's stronger than Midori and Janine is injured.

Janine gets the rocket launcher because it's the only weapon available that's usable one-handed.

Midori is Janine's loader because rockets are really fucking hard to load one-handed and because it's the only useful thing I could think of telling her to do.
>>
No. 256228 ID: b6c6fc
File 128974302759.jpg - (139.88KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin24.jpg )
256228

Janine grabs some rocks, and puts them in her pockets, she then takes the RocketLauncher and goes north,

Midori checks Jose for more Rockets . . . nothing

Sam picks up the shotgun

*pow!, pow!*

Announcer: " OOH! he did NOT see that one coming!"
>>
No. 256232 ID: 6c4937

>>256228
Midori: Grab Sam and run North, help him escape.
>>
No. 256234 ID: fba40f

>>256228
Move and shoot! Hurry!
>>
No. 256237 ID: 383006

Go north to meet up with Janine. If the rocket Launcher is empty, give it to Midori. She can probably hit harder with it than Janine. Let's put Midori on one side of the doorway going East and Sam on the other.
>>
No. 256241 ID: 2563d4

>>256228
>health bar is dimmed out all the way to zero
Tough break, Sam.

Midori: grab shotgun on the run. Sure, north.
>>
No. 256266 ID: 80bb9a

Fuck Sam, he's dimmed down to 0, he's dead. Either he drags his own ass in or we leave him out there, because we can't do anything to save him and can't risk our own hide. Grab the shotgun and run north.
>>
No. 256267 ID: 701a19

>>256228
Sam: [Stabilize]
Midori: Grab that shotgun and RUN NORTH!
>>
No. 256292 ID: fd6d7e

Shotguns don't take much consciousness to aim, but they are too short range unless Zane's like right there off camera. You could try your pistol, Sam. Other than that, uh, try not to die in a silly pose.
>>
No. 256294 ID: a93510

Sam: go North, then use whatever you have to patch yourself up. Your clothes will work right?
>>
No. 256296 ID: fba40f

>>256228
You know what?

Midori: Tackle Sam, get him into cover so you can administer first aid.
>>
No. 256297 ID: b6c6fc
File 128977948324.jpg - (127.07KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin25.jpg )
256297

Midori: "SAM!"

Sam: "get out of here!
Sam throws Midori the shotgun

Midori: "but-"

Sam: "GO!"

Midori goes north

*pow, pow*

Announcer: "ohh, HEADSHOT!"
>>
No. 256325 ID: 329426

Use shotgun for suppressive fire without exposing yourself, then make a break for the prison doors, see if you can get anybody else out.
>>
No. 256329 ID: e3f578

oh screw the picture, you have three openings to take care of. Janine covers from the corner and you peer out into the arena
>>
No. 256365 ID: 383006

Have JANINE peek out because she has one arm and no guns. We need to get a bead on that stupid bitch. Stay in the corner and don't go near the damn doors.
>>
No. 256368 ID: 3416ec

Start blind firing, Midori. Then let 'er rip with the rocket launcher.
>>
No. 256384 ID: 6d73d9

let what rip? there are no rockets! move west carefully.
>>
No. 256394 ID: a09a03

Go to the room to the left, and then camp it. Crouch low and try to shoot her with the shotgun as she comes in.

Keep waving around that rocket launcher, I guess.
>>
No. 256395 ID: fba40f

>>256297
Reload the rocket, go north. Fire a round or two through the curtain to keep her suppressed. Next time, this bitch is going down.

As a sidenote: I can only imagine how horrible of an impact this must have for morale - a guy using a board with a nail in it almost took out a marine in full combat gear, in an arena designed to favor the marine!
>>
No. 256398 ID: 329426

Oh good gravy, pay attention. There are NO ROCKETS. It is a very fancy, very heavy club being wielded by a one armed girl. Unless they have more rockets back there in the prison/armory through the door everybody came in through, Scott's weapon of ultimate destruction would be a more effective choice.
>>
No. 256401 ID: 2563d4

>>256297
Closest curtain (East, I guess), both of you. Janine gets to watch the curtain and bash anything that comes through it. Midori gets to watch the ladder that should be there.
>>
No. 256465 ID: 80bb9a

Oh Sam, we hardly knew ye. Midori, go to our right, shotgun first. Janine, watch her back, use the launcher as a bludgeon or something. Throw it if you have to.
>>
No. 256587 ID: b6c6fc
File 128982929524.jpg - (134.61KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin26.jpg )
256587

the RocketLauncher is out of ammo, it is too large for Janine to use as a club

both pinkskins both go east,

Zane hops down

Announcer: "wow Zane! it was pretty stupid of you to fall into such an obvious pinkskin trap!"
>>
No. 256590 ID: c71597

>>256587
Throw the RPG on the furry to distract it. Doesn't matter if it's a limp wristed throw, just hit the fucker with it so that it's distracted from dealing horrible death.
>>
No. 256594 ID: 2563d4

>>256587
Janine: get clobberin'. Got to enough heft behind that big hunk o' metal to get some through the shield and bonk her over the now-unarmoured head.
>>
No. 256603 ID: f5e4b4

>>256587

2girls1raccoon.jpg


Janine: Scott managed to hit her with his board before dying. The Bazooka is pretty long, so try to clobber her with it. Don't get too close, though, ot the shield will get you.

Midori: Roll to your left, she's going to shoot you back now!
>>
No. 256619 ID: a09a03

Janine: Yell "Eat this!" Throw/Kick the weapon at Zane.
Midori: Keep shooting!
>>
No. 256620 ID: 8e18cd

>>256587

CLUB THAT COON'S HEAD IN WITH A BAZOOKA. MORDI, KEEP FIRING.
>>
No. 256623 ID: dfaf02

Midori should rush to Zane and poke the barrel into the forcefield to shoot inside. If a wooden plank can penetrate, a shotgun barrel should be able to enter and shoot before melting.
>>
No. 256628 ID: 701a19

>>256587
Janine: Not a proper club; just heft it up into the air and let gravity do the work. Midori has a chance of finishing Zane off, so you need to get Zane's attention before Midori is taken out of the battle. Shout something like "KABOOM, FUCKER!"

Midori: Evade and keep shooting. Do NOT get shot.
>>
No. 256640 ID: dda667

>>256587
Janine: Swing the RPG like a pendulum, grab the handle and twist your body around, get as much momentum behind it as you can.
Midori: Roll left and press the shotgun up to the sheild, fire, roll out of the room and duck behind the wall to the south.
Janine: After hitting Zane, drop the RPG and run west then south then east and meet up with Midori.
>>
No. 256660 ID: 099247

You see if you had left Midori inside and brought her out with her katana she could be K-styling by now. Fuck the fucker. Midori. Janine. Jump on that furry. Just fucking throw yourselves on top of her, see if you can pin her down, this is stupidly CQC.
>>
No. 256663 ID: c2e4f9

>The rocket launcher is too large to use as a club

Jesus Christ, are all of you retarded, or can you just not read?
>>
No. 256668 ID: 2563d4

>>256660
There. Is. A. Shield. Which. Vapourises. Flesh.

>>256663
If she can carry it, she can hit someone with it. Finesse is not required at this time.
>>
No. 256674 ID: c2e4f9

>>256668
Or go on completely ignoring the fact that the author said that couldn't be done. At all.
>>
No. 256677 ID: c62556

Hold the rocket launcher firmly against your hip with your one arm and then swing your body to awkwardly swing it. You have to distract Zane somehow.

Midori, roll left and fire again.
>>
No. 256679 ID: fba40f

>>256587
Both of you dodge the incoming fire and run like hell. Janine can toss the rocket launcher at Zane to distract her for a moment.
>>
No. 256714 ID: 901fff

Fuck yeah, two more shots and Zane is naaakeeed.

Please, don't jam the shotgun inside the forcefield. The risk is too high. If it doesn't 1-shot-KO her then:
1). Zane will counterattack us with lethal consequences, Midori's out.
2). The shotgun's busted, whether is manages to land a hit or not. We don't need another weapon turned into an unwieldly club.
>>
No. 256731 ID: 445c48

Janine: Run through that door you're standing next to.

Midori: Perform a tacticool roll away.
>>
No. 256737 ID: 8c0848

Hit Zane with the Rocket Launcher. If Scott's arms and a wooden board could pierce the shield, then a big chunk of metal sure as hell can.
>>
No. 256765 ID: e7afbc

Janine. Go get Sam's gun, if he had it. That rocket launcher is useless to you.
>>
No. 256784 ID: 80bb9a

Okay, just push the rocket launcher at her with your whole body. Kick it into her.
>>
No. 256785 ID: b6c6fc
File 128987249445.jpg - (138.07KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin27.jpg )
256785

Janine somehow manages to chuck the RocketLauncher

Announcer: "another screw up Zane! honestly you should have seen that one coming, never underestimate an UNARMED opponent!"

Zane appears dazed
>>
No. 256786 ID: 80bb9a

Oh shit did she drop the gun? Keep shooting and try and knock her over by kicking the launcher or something.
>>
No. 256787 ID: 283fa9

>>256785
For that pun, the announcer deserves to die.
>>
No. 256789 ID: 80bb9a

Also, if she's dazed, you can try jamming the shotgun in her forcefield. Just don't get your actual body too close to her in case she brings out her knife.
>>
No. 256790 ID: d8cbe7

shooting's hardly doing anything, the shotgun might be better used as a club :V Unless you're confident you can dodge whatever Zane might pull out for a while.
It *does* look like she completely dropped the gun, which strikes me as odd unless
a) Zane is falling and wants to brace against the ground
b) Zane is about to pull out an alternate weapon better suited for close combat

Keep a bit of distance, Midori. If Zane does fall down though, trying to jam the shotgun in and blasting through the shield kinda sounds like a good idea.
>>
No. 256791 ID: 56dc25

>>256785
Press the attack. If one of you can recover the alien gun that she seems to be losing her grip on, it'll be a huge advantage to Team Pinkskin. Erm, Team Human.
>>
No. 256792 ID: 8c0848

>>256785
Midori: Jump around the back while she's stunned and blast her in the back. The shield is directional.
>>
No. 256793 ID: f82d85

>>256785

Janine: Go from behind and grab that bitch around the throat. Try to put a thumb in her eye.

Midori: Shoot the gun in Zane's hand.
>>
No. 256794 ID: a4b4e3

Midori: I'm going to second grabbing her from behind, but I'm going to say to hold her hostage.

Janine: Grab the gun and see if you can free the other prisoners, time to make a break for it.
>>
No. 256795 ID: a09a03

Her shield isn't vaporizing the RPG!
How ironic. We could really use a sword right now.

Janine: Try kicking the rocket tube. Stay out of the force field radius. You might lose a foot, but I'm pretty sure you're going to die if you don't give it a shot!

Midori: Keep firing and try to stay away from that ray gun.
>>
No. 256796 ID: 383006

Midori, try to dodge left again and shoot her in the unshielded back - but shoot her even if you can't get all the way around.

Janine, try to get inside her shield radius (from the back, where it can't disintegrate her) Grab her, trip her, try to grab that damn gun, but if you can't do anything you can to keep her off balance. If you can grab ANY of her weapons, do so.
>>
No. 256798 ID: 5a2e05

Shoot her gun off!
>>
No. 256800 ID: f4963f

Disarm her!
>>
No. 256804 ID: a4b4e3

Actually, yeah, just disarm her.
>>
No. 256808 ID: 80bb9a

If you try to grab her from behind, don't try taking her hostage. She'll wriggle and try and hit you with the shield. Just kill her.
>>
No. 256813 ID: a136dd

Jesus Christ, shoot her gun! Kick it away from her, make a grab at it, SOMETHING, but for the live of god disarm her- she's already lost her grip on the laser!
>>
No. 256814 ID: 66ba46

>>256808
you kidding me? She's tiny, no way she could escape. Still better to disarm her and hold her hostage at gunpoint though.
>>
No. 256818 ID: 20fc85

>>256814
Silly. Furries know no fear.
You can't kill her with any of the weapons in play right now...
You can only kill it with fire...


That said, best thing to do is disarm, and tell Zane you have no wish to kill her, and that you just want out.
If Zane attacks, EXECUTE HEAD WITH STYLE
>>
No. 256819 ID: 476456

>hostage

its a gladiatorial arena, they give no fucks if she dies. Only if she wins or loses.
>>
No. 256821 ID: 41a7ba

She STILL has a FUCKING AXE! and A PISTOL. Do NOT assume the rifle is her only weapon.
>>
No. 256824 ID: a4b4e3

>>256819
>they give no fucks if she dies, only if she wins or loses

Uh, dying is losing.
>>
No. 256832 ID: 80bb9a

No goddammit guys none of this, just kill her.
>>
No. 256834 ID: d677cc

If you're that determined to try to take her "hostage," how about doing that in an opportunity to take a hostage!

Shoot 'er again.
>>
No. 256836 ID: bf1e7e

>Hostage

She's a gladiator. She has no value as a hostage. If we get the option to take her non-lethally, fine. If she's still armed, that is not an option.
>>
No. 256844 ID: 45be60

>>256787
...Agreed. All combatants, set aside your differences and hunt down the announcer.
>>
No. 256849 ID: a4b4e3

>>256844
That would be pretty sweet...
>>
No. 256853 ID: fd6d7e

>>256844

OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME
>>
No. 256859 ID: 2563d4

Go for the gun, Midori, then get away before Zane gets a chance to axe you a question.

And if you can't do that, just shoot it.
>>
No. 256861 ID: 20fc85

We have mercy..
All you have to let her know is that if she kills one of you, the others will take her down...

and we still have a good number of people

She needs to realize this is her only chance to get out alive.
And that we sympathize...

Her family was probably killed by pinkeys...
(lol, domonic, rose and sam definitely not pink
>>
No. 256867 ID: d33b8f

Go with disarm. Mercy? Did the [ss]Furries[/ss] Astranian show any mercy to any human? Damn, she already killed three members of the squad!
>>
No. 256897 ID: a64b88

Zane is still too dangerous to be taken hostage and probably too proud to surrender to the pinkies. Just kill her while she's dazed.

Janine: Now is the time to use your rocks, aim for her head. Maybe rocks can penetrate Zane's forcefield or at least distract her.

Midori: Try to shoot Zane where she isn't shielded or beat the gun out of her hands with your shotgun if you think it'd be more effective. Be ready to dodge if she pulls out a pistol.
>>
No. 256932 ID: f5e4b4

Guys, we have to assume that the shield is still working, and it melts flesh on contact, remember?

So grabbing from behind and helding hostage will probably go wrong.

Also stop underestimating her, she might be just pretending to be dazed to make us lower our defenses.

Janine: Try to recover the rocket launcher and club her again.

Midori: Try to jam the end of the shotgun through her shield (without losing your hands) and shoot her.
>>
No. 256935 ID: dfaf02

>>256785
Janine should throw those rocks at Zane.
And seeing how bad the shotgun is at penetrating the shield, Midori should use it as a club and bash that racoon head.
>>
No. 256950 ID: 2850c8

Janine: Throw rocks at head

Midori: Keep shooting to distract the directional shield.

If Zane drops the gun, great. But if we can KO that furry, even better.
>>
No. 257008 ID: fba40f

GUYS.

SHE STILL HAS HER OTHER GUNS.

DO NOT APPROACH HER YET.

>>
No. 257012 ID: 45be60

Am I the only one that thinks one shotgun between two combatants is still pretty lousy odds, and bugging out to secure additional armament would be preferable? They obviously store some guns back there in the prison area. Did you guys get a look at it before you came out here?
>>
No. 257050 ID: 387fea

>>256785
Try to avoid melee for a bit longer if possible. Poor Scott was half melted by Zane's shields when they were closer to max power, and the remaining shield still has a strong charge to it.
>>
No. 257063 ID: b6c6fc
File 128995035924.jpg - (134.12KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin28.jpg )
257063

(note: Solars have absolutely no way of using Astranian devices, and they are all well aware of this fact)

Midori manages to use the shotgun as a club and smash Zane's last ShieldBattery

Announcer: "oh no! with out her shields Zane is defenseless! she's in really trouble . . . now"

Zane retaliates
>>
No. 257065 ID: a4d8b5

Janine: Roundhouse kick!

Midori: Bleed less!
>>
No. 257066 ID: f5e4b4

Midori: Shoot her head off!

Janine: Try to free your hand or else say good bye to it.
>>
No. 257067 ID: 8e18cd

>>257063

Start kicking Jaine. KICK HER IN THE FACE. SHOOT HER IN THE FACE. GODDAMN IT. DON'T BE SO USELESS.
>>
No. 257069 ID: f82d85

>>257063

Janine: Start headbutting Zane as hard as you can.

Midori: Shoot again!
>>
No. 257071 ID: a4b4e3

Well that looks like it for those two.

I vote Henry next.
>>
No. 257072 ID: 8c0848

Shoot and flail and headbutt everything!
>>
No. 257073 ID: fba40f

>>257063
Midori: Realize there's still a sliver of health lit up, blow Zane's head off, die
>>
No. 257075 ID: fd6d7e

Midori, aren't you specialized in close combat what the fuck? Anyway you still got this you drugged up cutie. Be totally badass and use the remaining sliver of your health to yank that axe right out of Zane's hands even as it cleaves into you.
>>
No. 257076 ID: 46c430

Midori, back off out of the range of her melee weapon, and shoot! Janine, just don't let Zane get her pistol out!
>>
No. 257077 ID: fd6d7e

Oh and Janine, when bit by wild animals the best thing to do is jam whatever they bite straight down their throat. Except snakes. So uh, do that.
>>
No. 257078 ID: d8230b

[goddamn stupid faggots not shooting her]

Back away and shoot her in the fucking face.

Janine, bite her face I guess? If she lets go of you, hit her as hard as you can.
>>
No. 257079 ID: c99f30

>>257063
Janine, don't bother trying to free your arm from her mouth.

Instead pull her up to your body so her feat can't reach the ground and hurl yourself into a wall, try to pin her between it and your body. Then repeatedly body-slam her into the wall until she either becomes a bloody piece of roadkill, you die, or Midori pulls enough of herself together for a finishing round to the head.
>>
No. 257086 ID: a4b4e3

>>257081
>Implying that shot is going to happen while the shooter is holding in all her guts with at least one hand

Shooting her in the side is the best bet, if you're going to take a shot at all.
>>
No. 257087 ID: a9ba96

Midori- Shoot Zane in the fucking head. You have a little bit of health left, shoot her in the unprotected, unshielded head right fucking now I swear to god If you don't shoot her in the head when you still have the chance holy shit will I remember you as the dumbest pinkskin of the nine
>>
No. 257088 ID: 701a19

>>257063
Midori: You're not dead yet.

Move back, brace against the wall, and shoot Zane in the head repeatedly.

Janine: Hoist her up so she can't get traction and let Midori blow her head off. Yes, you are in the area where the pellets are going to go, but if you don't kill Zane before she can kill Midori then you're going to be armless and on your own until Zane kills you.
>>
No. 257090 ID: bf1e7e

Midori: Don't fucking go anywhere. Shoot her in the head right fucking now. Finish this.

Janine: Wrap yourself around Zane and hold your arm in her mouth to hold her in place. You're dead at this point anyway, you can at least save your friends.
>>
No. 257092 ID: 6b425c

Midori: With last ounce of strength, shoot Zane in the head.

Janine: Get arm blown off by shotgun blast. Yell "BLARGH I HAVE NO ARMS!"
>>
No. 257096 ID: 2563d4

>>257063
Midori: Apply shotgun directly to brainmeats.
>>
No. 257098 ID: 8555c2

Midori: Shotgun. Apply directly to the forehead.
>>
No. 257109 ID: a64b88

Janine: Yank Zane back so that she can't shove the blade any deeper, then hold her in place so that she can't escape. Show the Furries that you are not a coward.

Midori: Step back and regain your balance, then shoot Zane in the head. I would say body, but I have no idea how tough her armor is.
If you manage to kill Zane, patch yourself up immediately.
>>
No. 257121 ID: 80bb9a

SHOOT HER SHOOT HER SHOOT HER SHOOT HER SHOOT HER
>>
No. 257150 ID: 20fc85

Makes me wonder though...
Why is she even killing pinkies in an arena?

Even if she's killed, these guys are screwed.
Best to do is try to save her...



Unfortunately, it's too late for that
Midori, in a move of extreme badassery, pull the axe out of you and decapitate Zane...
And then make sweet love to her corpse [or any other sort of degrading/mocking behavior] while there's still life in Zane's head.

And then you may die.
>>
No. 257155 ID: 788856

blast her!
>>
No. 257169 ID: 66ba46

You guys, it's ok, we get it, you want us to blast her. You don't have to post a bunch to try to compensate for the people who want to see her live all over the other threads and IRC. You're not going to drown them out.
>>
No. 257179 ID: 1854db

Kill Zane with shotgun.
>>
No. 257185 ID: dda667

>>257063
Midori: Shoot 'er!
>>
No. 257190 ID: b6c6fc
File 128996615696.jpg - (135.32KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin29.jpg )
257190

the pain is just to much for Midori, she collapses in a heap clutching her stomach

Janine DOES NOT FEEL PAIN!
Janine swings Zane's tiny body

*CRACK*
Zane's body goes limp, let's go of Janine's arm and falls to the ground

Announcer: "AHahah ahah ahh AAAAH HA HA HA! GOOD SHOW! heh heh Ha HAH!"

angry murmurs and quiet sobs can be heard from the audience

Janine is pretty sure Zane is still alive . . .
>>
No. 257191 ID: 4f6e37

Spare her, why not
>>
No. 257192 ID: 4f6e37

Oh but help Midori quick
>>
No. 257193 ID: dad664
File 128996630246.jpg - (49.55KB , 787x480 , mortal-kombat-armageddon-20070409043403692.jpg )
257193

>>
No. 257194 ID: bf1e7e

Remove her remaining weapons and declare yourself the victor, then attempt to tend to midori. Keep an eye on Zane, and if she starts moving level the shotgun at her.
>>
No. 257195 ID: 2563d4

>>257190
Well, you don't want 'em being able to use this as "humans are mindless animals"---uh, brutes---propaganda. Shift any weapons away and see if there's anything you can do for Midori. Don't turn your damn back on Zane and keep something close to clobber her with if she starts to come to.
>>
No. 257196 ID: a4b4e3

Spare her. Goddammit.

Get up and ready for security to help you out.

>Inb4 a thousand posts saying to finish her

Goddammit... Enough with the bloodshed. Prove you're better than them. Deny her the death on the battlefield that her people would be proud of.
>>
No. 257198 ID: f592cd

Search her body for some kind of radio or message transmitting device.

Earth must know!
>>
No. 257199 ID: d33b8f

>>257194
I'm going with this. But remove her weapons and the grenades!

And BTW, Pelendina must Die after that...
>>
No. 257200 ID: 8f17f0

Finish her. She wouldn't like dying in a bed somewhere, and that is most assuredly where whe would go with that head wound.
>>
No. 257201 ID: 8555c2

Grab her by the hair and slam her head into the wall a few more times then drag her over to where the shotgun is laying. Don't let her out of your sight. Pick up the shotgun and shoot her in the head multiple times. You don't want to screw this up.
>>
No. 257202 ID: 80bb9a

Okay. The least we can do for her is offer her an honorable death in battle. Kill her.
>>
No. 257203 ID: 66ba46

Spare her.
>>
No. 257204 ID: 0331e9

Spare her, send a message to the furres and don't do what they want.
>>
No. 257205 ID: 476456

Get everything dangerous away from her before making a decision, if it looks like she's going to get back up plug her immediately..
>>
No. 257207 ID: 8bfdb8

Janine: KEEP THAT FACTOID TO YOURSELF.

Get up, surrender to the authorities.
>>
No. 257208 ID: 1854db

...

Ask the crowd. Does she die or not? LET THEM DECIDE!
>>
No. 257209 ID: d4f784

>>257190
snap her neck already
>>
No. 257210 ID: c99f30

>>257190
I believe a primal scream of 'ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?" would be appropriate.
>>
No. 257211 ID: 2e4e41

Might aswell let her live.
>>
No. 257212 ID: 8843e6

Let her live, if they're like klingons, that's a bigger slap in the face than dying in battle could ever be.
>>
No. 257213 ID: d677cc

>>257208
This seems oddly appropriate.
>>
No. 257214 ID: 3fa271

janine: the ultimate badass.

few of us voices will be calling for blood, I think. such is the curse of getting to know the enemy. right now, tend to midori, and hold the shotgun against zane's head. it doesn't take two hands to pull a trigger. when zane wakes up, tell her to surrender.

I get the feeling that a BAD END is incoming.
>>
No. 257216 ID: c99f30

>>257210
Also, at least disarm her, I think she's still got a pistol and some grenades still in there. probably best to keep your knee on her throat while you do so, just in case you need to pop her neck.
>>
No. 257217 ID: 8095b6

In matters of life and death, when you have a defenseless life in your hands, you must always, ALWAYS choose LIFE!
>>
No. 257218 ID: 701a19

>>257190
Midori: Stabilize! Self-treat!
Janine:
Take her weapons away then go take the shotgun from Midori.
AT NO POINT should you take your eyes off of Zane or your finger off the trigger.
>>
No. 257220 ID: 56dc25

>>257216
>disarm her
I think this might have a slightly different meaning when spoken to the woman who had her arm disintegrated by this gladiator.
>>
No. 257224 ID: 8f300e

Spare her. No need to add to the death total.
>>
No. 257232 ID: 7cc8bc

>enough bloodshed! Let her live!

No. No no no no no no no no NO.

We're fucking gladiators. They captured us and forced us to fight their "champion" for their entertainment. Three good men died today, and Midori is on her way out.

I understand that we're trying to make a point or something here, but you know what would be a much bigger hit to these furry fucks' collective morales than seeing us make some kind of point? Us killing their fucking champion, right here and right now. You think they're going to let anyone walk away from this alive if we stop fighting and declare that we win because Zane "surrenders?" Fuck no.

The crowd wants blood. Give them blood- just not the blood they expected.
>>
No. 257236 ID: 7cc8bc

>>257232
>>257232

Nevermind, disregard that. Just saw Zane's baby pictures, let's see if we can't get us all out of here alive.
>>
No. 257237 ID: a4b4e3

>>257232
That's what they want us to do, because they're evil fucktards. Letting her live is what they don't want us to do, so we're letting her live.

Zane has good intentions. If this dishonors her, if this makes her see this isn't the way to do what she wants, to help her own people through discrimination and all that jazz, this is a double win.

So let her live.
>>
No. 257245 ID: 0603e3

Yeah. Going to have to go for the 'spare her' crowd. Lets face it:There's no chance for the humans here either way. They were dead the moment they were captured. There's a -reason- our girl here feels no pain:Zane was setup. the people running this wanted her to lose. So fuck them.

But yes:all weapons are taken away best you can before doing what you can to patch up.
>>
No. 257246 ID: 80bb9a

NO YOU CAN'T GO BACK ON THAT KILL HER
>>
No. 257250 ID: 20fc85

>>257190
If Zane is completely out, there is no need for execution.

Kill the sport by letting her live.

I mean, your goal here is to survive, not kill... you're essentially gladiators.

And right now, an ally among the enemy would be nice...
>>
No. 257277 ID: a64b88

Midori: Stop dying, it's bad for you.

Janine: Remove Zane's weapons and tend to Midori's wounds and then your own, but don't let Zane out of your sights. After that, hit Zane a few times or break her arm if you're still angry. Killing her is what the furries expect, including Zane, show them that you aren't a vicious monster.

In either case, pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
>>
No. 257283 ID: b0ab2e

Janine will die anyways since i doubt they let her get away or treat her wounds :V

SO KILL LIKE YOU'VE NEVER KILLED BEFORE: CURB-STOMP FATALITY
>>
No. 257289 ID: 9b6c31

>>257277
Remove her weapons, we are going to need them.
Kill Zane. She is still too dangerous to let to live.
Tend injuries. Make sure that either Midori or you will not bleed try.
>>
No. 257290 ID: 0e5efb

Let her live.
>>
No. 257295 ID: 445c48

I would say tie her arms behind her back, but 1) You've got one arm that's been bitten pretty badly, 2) You're not going to give up your shirt, and 3) I doubt you could get off Zane's jacket thing and use that without getting her up, because you have one wounded arm.

Get the axe. (Can they use that? I mean I know they can't use the gun, but an axe is an axe!)
>>
No. 257299 ID: 9b6c31

>>257289
I am going to change my vote.
Remove her weapons, make sure she is immobilized and unable to use weapons ( break her hands? ). Tend your injuries, make sure that you won't die from bloodloss.

We probably can use her disingration-rifle to free our allies.

And if it is needed, use her as a meat-shield.
>>
No. 257312 ID: 9a4529

Kill her! KILL HER!
>>
No. 257317 ID: 476456

Ask the crowd
>>
No. 257335 ID: 252e1b

You can't afford to fuck around, just kill the furry bitch and then tend your wounds.
>>
No. 257337 ID: 66ba46

Let her live, there's more to be gained from letting her live.
>>
No. 257340 ID: 70d610

Spare her. Prove you're better than them. Maybe teach Zane a thing or two in the process.
>>
No. 257345 ID: a09a03

Actually, screw the crowd. Break her legs.
>>
No. 257351 ID: fb2ac5

No Mercy. She took your friends lives, now its your turn.
>>
No. 257355 ID: 283fa9

To me, it looks like all of the available arms are occupied or disabled. Sure, you could kick her in the face, but that feels less 'self defense' and more 'brutal murder'.

Of course, I feel that you should walk tot he middle of the arena, and shout. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?"
>>
No. 257362 ID: ff06c2

Oh for pete's sake, I wasn't going to vote but this is getting ridiculous.

Spare her already. Jeez. What is wrong with you people? I mean, we spare her here, we possibly get an extra party member in Crash later on, and a hell of a competent one at that. Why do some of you want to shoot yourselves in the foot so needlessly? I mean, she's NOT going to be gladiatorin' anymore, with the whole dishonor thing and all. Not sparing her is not only a bad end where we could have a potential good end for all sides but the crowd and announcer, goddammit, but also losing us an extra set of gun-totin' axe-wieldin' hands potentially in crash. In other words, idiotic on all fronts.

There. Phew. That felt good.
>>
No. 257364 ID: c71597

>>257190
This is the furry fucker that has caused the death of three of your mates, most likely killed a fourth one as well, and blasted off your arm.

No fucking mercy here, finish it and ask the crowd if they're entertained, if they feel good to see what happens when a fully armed Astranian space marine faces off against a team of poorly equipped terrans. Point out what will happen to them all once a proper Terran force gets there.

Lets see if we can get them to riot.
>>
No. 257367 ID: f82d85

Fucking kill her
>>
No. 257370 ID: 5c83ac

We are at the mercy of the crowd no matter what we do. I say let them decide after disarming her and tending to our wounds.
>>
No. 257373 ID: 71f984

>>257364
Causing chaos could be good for our cause. As the announcer said, RayTech Disintegrater gun supposedly bypasses shields and such. Fire few shots into the crowd and boom, chaos and confusion.

Anyway, disable her and use her as a meatshield.
>>
No. 257378 ID: 0d5620

Kill! Kill! Kill!
>>
No. 257380 ID: a4b4e3

Okay fellas, seriously, that's enough votes. At 50+, anything posted is either a duplicate or a proxy, as everyone has already voted.
>>
No. 257381 ID: 099247

wait, no- drag her to the centre of the coliseum and RIP HER HEAD OFF.
>>
No. 257385 ID: 6f1e11

Spare her, the folks in charge /might/ have mercy on you

>>257380

Not /everyone/, I didn't even read this until today >.<
>>
No. 257392 ID: dfaf02

>>257190
Janine, get Midori's shotgun and shoot Zane's right arm off. That ought to get her definitely out of this battle and from the arena business and makes a nice revenge.
>>
No. 257395 ID: c6ce22

I haven't voted yet.

None of this condescending crap. Zane will not yield and accept her defeat. The crowd won't accept her surrender. Zane has to die.

Sorry, but you failed to be a warrior exemplar, Zane. You come from a race of businessmen, merchants and thieves, and that's what you are.
>>
No. 257408 ID: 4784be

>> Insane Fan; Get in there and save your hero in a fit of rage induced bravado.

Save the ever-loving fuck out of her.
>>
No. 257409 ID: dfaf02

>>257408
we need to branch this quest and have tgchanners appearing in the arena to save Zane :)
>>
No. 257412 ID: b6c6fc
File 129000196222.jpg - (136.00KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin30.jpg )
257412

Janine: (there's nothing I can do to help Midori, I've got one arm and no bandages)

Janine: "Announcer! I've beaten your champion, I've won your game, is that not what you wanted?"

Announcer: "Zane still lives FINISH HER!"

Janine: "Audience! is this what you want? to see your champion die? I am here to entertain am I not?"

the crying of children can be heard clearly now, and the voices of adult attempting to console them

Janine: "Announcer it seems the people do not share your taste in blood lust, I don't give a damn whether she lives or dies, but I don't think I'm in the mood to make you happy"

Announcer: "I hold your life in my hand PINKSKIN! obeing me is the only future for you! you are nothing but my servant! NOW KILL HER"

Janine: "NO! I am a Solar of the EarthWorld: Solan, I am of the race of men, and I do NOT obey the words of a beast! you want her dead, kill her yourself!"

Announcer: " . . . you will come to regret that decision . . . you will suffer more than you can imagine . . . and even a SOLAR will learn to beg for death"

THE END

(stay tuned for epilogue later tonight!)
>>
No. 257414 ID: 66ba46

>>257412
JANINE YOU ARE AWESOME!

Holy shit. Just when I think this can't get any better... Oh god, you are awesome.
>>
No. 257415 ID: 9b6c31

Fuck yeah. Janine, that was a cool speech.
>>
No. 257419 ID: a4b4e3

>>257412
That was a fantastic speech, Janine. You did a damn good job here today.
>>
No. 257420 ID: c99f30

>>257412
FUCK YEAH! HUMANITY!
>>
No. 257421 ID: dfaf02

>>257412
Thank Dog! The tiny racoon isn't dead.
>>
No. 257427 ID: 729cb7

>>257412
Ah well...

Anyway, you're totally badass, Janine.
>>
No. 257464 ID: 1854db

I'm satisfied with this outcome.
>>
No. 257518 ID: fba40f

>>257412
You just did massive, irreversible damage to enemy morale. Even if you die, you have still won here. Congratulations.
>>
No. 257534 ID: 56dc25

>>257412
That speech is all the more badass for the fact that it was made by someone who had their arm blown off not five minutes previous.
>>
No. 257536 ID: 8555c2

And now Janine gets a slow painful death.
>>
No. 257557 ID: 20fc85

>>257536
ITS FUNNY CAUSE SHE CAN'T FEEL PAIN
CAUSE SHE HAS CIP
>>
No. 257560 ID: b6c6fc
File 129004502933.jpg - (157.18KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin31.jpg )
257560

Paramedics quickly arrived on scene, Zane was brought to the hospital for emergency treatment

Announcer Dalkoran Skiv would never have a chance to make true of his threats, as directly after the match hundreds of fans broke into his office drug him into the street and publicly burned him alive

Zane would spend 4 days in a coma, and a week after that hospitalized, but never the less would make a full recovery

thousands of Loyal fans would cheer on Zane's return, by strange chance the populous found a fallible warrior far more endearing, and drew parallels to all the proud Astranians injured in the past. Zane's Popularity soared and reached out to many worlds beyond Nok'chteh-korr

The Gladitorial games would also gain popularity as a result of these events
>>
No. 257562 ID: b6c6fc
File 129004527696.jpg - (128.26KB , 957x590 , Pinkskin32.jpg )
257562

but what would happened to the poor Pinkskin P.O.W.s?

well that's another story . . .


THE END FOR REAL
>>
No. 257563 ID: f82d85

>>257562

Fuck yes Ahmed
>>
No. 257564 ID: 2563d4

>>257560
>The Gladitorial games would also gain popularity as a result of these events
BAD END
>>257562
>Guy with an actually appropriate weapon and moustache of power
BITTERSWEET END
>>
No. 257583 ID: 4703e7

>>257564
this usually means crap terrain is next. AK-47 would under peform in very closed spaces and possibly pressurized enviroment.

maybe next time we can do actual wargames with nerf guns.

is janine going to get her arm back?
>>
No. 257584 ID: 94c960

>Announcer Dalkoran Skiv would never have a chance to make true of his threats
Yay!

>The Gladitorial games would also gain popularity
Fuck!
>>
No. 257587 ID: 445c48

>publicly burned him alive

Whoa, shit, these guys are intense
>>
No. 257595 ID: 252e1b

>>257587
They are just animals
>>
No. 257599 ID: 20fc85

>>257584
I'm gonna say this now...

Better these conflicts settled through the gladiator tourneys than to have em fought in a war...

The two sides may be able to compromise their war into war matches...
>>
No. 257613 ID: 010303

>>257599
Except they have both war and gladiatorial games going on.

It seems a bit of a stretch that the crowd broke into the Announcer's office and not the prisoner quarters for their bloody revenge.

At the same time it is not surprising at all that fans were forgiving towards Zane. Now they can see her as a martyr and praise her even more. Those fans...
>>
No. 257629 ID: fb10df

Would it be fair enough to say that Lonely World would have a VERY excited audience to see the 9-furres-VS-1-human counterpart to this quest?
>>
No. 257634 ID: a4b4e3

>>257629
Probably.
>>
No. 257682 ID: dfaf02

>>257629
What? Mass killing of cute furries?
LonelyWorld would risk being drug out into the street and burned alive for that :O
>>
No. 257746 ID: d8cbe7

>>257682
Yes, because human people trying to raise support for the war are going to pick cute, adorable-to-human aliens instead of the evil looking ones for gladiators.

... though I guess that might not stop the people here from lynching LonelyWorld anyways :V
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password