[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 253130)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 128907219474.png - (30.63KB , 512x512 , title.png )
253130 No. 253130 ID: 9b6c31

Kaustinen's Pretty Short, Unamusing Quest to Attain Alcoholic Beverages, Punch People He Hates and Escape Some Sort of Surreal Alternate Dimension
Expand all images
>>
No. 253132 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907224937.png - (254.77KB , 512x512 , 1.png )
253132

In my dream,
I am Kaustinen.
It's me.
>>
No. 253133 ID: fba40f

FOR THE RECORD
>>
No. 253134 ID: fba40f

>>253132
Obtain alcohol
>>
No. 253135 ID: 669ef7

You appear to be in the land of little cubes in the astral sea.
>>
No. 253138 ID: c71597

>>253132
Fuck this shit! Punch the cube at your feet until things start making sense.
>>
No. 253140 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907263068.png - (365.48KB , 512x512 , 2.png )
253140

Alcohol where?
>>
No. 253144 ID: 9b6c31
File 12890730326.png - (291.98KB , 512x512 , 3.png )
253144

It's like.... Who needs this fucking bullshit!
>>
No. 253149 ID: fba40f

>>253144
Realize that there is an infinite void below the platform that you just destroyed
>>
No. 253151 ID: c71597

>>253144
Punch the fabric of space so hard and fast that it somehow turns into vodka.
>>
No. 253160 ID: 31e5bb

>>253151
perfect!
>>
No. 253162 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907350716.png - (269.67KB , 512x512 , 4.png )
253162

This space has too many..... Wormholes and rifts!
>>
No. 253166 ID: 31e5bb

reverse wormholes.
>>
No. 253167 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907387310.png - (135.75KB , 512x512 , 5.png )
253167

Damn buildings.
>>
No. 253168 ID: 31e5bb

cool, maybe it has vodka?
>>
No. 253171 ID: 620bfb

Bro, I don't think you can into space very well.
>>
No. 253175 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907493738.png - (81.75KB , 512x512 , 6.png )
253175

>Vodka
Locating...

404!

It smells like..... soap!
>>
No. 253178 ID: 31e5bb

damn.. wait, soap means people! maybe it's a hot chick!?!
>>
No. 253181 ID: fba40f

>>253175
Enter building via roof
If no stairs are found, make an entrance
>>
No. 253195 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907679424.png - (50.77KB , 512x512 , 7.png )
253195

No staris! So I have to create staris of my OWN!
>>
No. 253196 ID: 9b6c31
File 128907682420.png - (43.60KB , 512x512 , pause1.png )
253196

[ Paused, continued next weekend ]
>>
No. 253272 ID: c71597

>>253195
Soap means the possibility of chemicals. Or possibly hand cleaning alcohol. Down we go!
>>
No. 255947 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968194562.png - (31.08KB , 512x512 , 7.png )
255947

Stairs created, soap located.

...Soap-water.
>"HEY! You did a horrible mess. You cannot just break in like that!!"

It is a BLUE GOAST. It seems aggressive! Will I punch it?
>>
No. 255948 ID: 5f0943

>>255947
Can the soap water function as makeshift alcohol?
If so, drink the soap water, if not, punch BLUE GOAST.
>>
No. 255949 ID: a49390

you need Orange powers to harm Blue objects.
>>
No. 255951 ID: c71597

>>255947
Fuck yeah you're going to punch it. Punch it until it tells you where you can get your hands on some motherfucking booze.
>>
No. 255966 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968311641.png - (84.05KB , 512x512 , 9.png )
255966

Soapwater!

BLARGH!
>>
No. 255968 ID: a49390

use Bubble Beam!
>>
No. 255969 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968320845.png - (80.70KB , 512x512 , 8.png )
255969

Soapwater is BAD!

I must punish this goast for his shenanigans!
GODDAMN GOASTS IMMUNE TO FISTS!
>>
No. 255970 ID: a49390

BUBBLE BEAM!!
>>
No. 255977 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968385430.png - (24.07KB , 512x512 , 9.png )
255977

BUBBLE-BEAM!
>>
No. 255980 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968433920.png - (56.07KB , 512x512 , 10.png )
255980

>"A-ha-ha! You thought that your pitiful bubbles could stand against me INTERDIMENSIONAL VACUUM-CLEARNER OF GREATER SUCKING?! Don't make me laugh!"
Oh no I am getting sucked in!
>>
No. 255982 ID: c71597

>>255969
Well then you need to punch him fucking harder!

>>255980
Nothing that a bit more punching won't solve. Now get with the fucking punching. Break apart that puny vacum cleaner like you broke the fabric of space and time with your fists.
>>
No. 255988 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968488321.png - (60.60KB , 512x512 , 11.png )
255988

FFFFF THIS SUCKS!

>"Don't mess up with Sucker of the Colours-gang!"
>>
No. 255989 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968500679.png - (1.76KB , 512x512 , 12.png )
255989

It is dark and dusty here.
I absolutely hate dark and dusty places.
>>
No. 255991 ID: a49390

make it lighter out of pure willpower.
>>
No. 256001 ID: 9b6c31
File 128968640619.png - (52.80KB , 512x512 , 13.png )
256001

All my hate!

[ Paused ]
>>
No. 256002 ID: a49390

oh cool, STUFF! examine the fuck out of that stuff!
>>
No. 256003 ID: c71597

>>256001
Hey, maybe there is some booze in here. Better check around before you punch your way out.
>>
No. 280938 ID: 9b6c31
File 129745766229.png - (67.70KB , 512x512 , 14.png )
280938

Kaustinen's Pretty Short, Unamusing Quest to Attain Alcoholic Beverages, Punch People He Hates and Escape Some Sort of Surreal Alternate Dimension CONTINUED
Chapter 2: SOME STUUPID GOAST MANAGED TO TRAP US IN SOME SORT OF WAREHOUSE FULL OF SHINIES AND NO ALCOHOL. STUPID STUPID STUPID.



Shinies..
Only shinies! Shinies are USELESS! No good for drinking! There ain't shops around here, so fuck these shinies! Gold, jewelry, fuck them!
>>
No. 280940 ID: 5f0943

>>280938
Jump as high as you can and punch the ceiling.
>>
No. 280945 ID: c71597

>>280938
Grab some so that you might buy booze once you get out. Once you have stocked up on shinies it's time to punch through space and time again. Rip reality a new one with your fists of fury.
>>
No. 280946 ID: 9b6c31
File 129745991249.png - (35.19KB , 512x512 , 15.png )
280946

The jump is too short! I am falling, mayday, mayday!
>>
No. 280947 ID: 5f0943

>>280946
Well fuck.
Punch the ground instead while you are on the way down! USE GRAVITY TO MAKE YOUR PUNCH LAND HARDER!

Also, try to pick up shinies if possible.
>>
No. 280950 ID: 9b6c31
File 129746050679.png - (59.45KB , 512x512 , 16.png )
280950

Ground is strong! Punching caused a very large crack, and with another punch, I could break it!

Too bad there are ENEMIES.
>>
No. 280952 ID: 5f0943

>>280950
Adventurers, the bane of all existence!

Punch the short, annoying looking one with one hand, and the old guy in robes with another hand!
Then punch the guy in armour!
>>
No. 280953 ID: c71597

>>280950
You must punch them. And quickly. Get the skinny one in the robe first. Then punch the midget into the dude with armour.
>>
No. 280958 ID: 9b6c31
File 129746282233.png - (17.49KB , 512x512 , 17pause.png )
280958

"Come at me bros"

[ Paused ]
>>
No. 280963 ID: 5f0943

>>280958
Nice Groke face...
>>
No. 298237 ID: 9b6c31
File 130348368929.png - (72.78KB , 512x512 , 18.png )
298237

Pow, old guy dead!
Pow, big guy dead!
Pow, little guy aaaaa

This dude is faaaaaaaast! Like a fucking lightning.
Ow ow ow ow!
>>
No. 298239 ID: 1854db

Stick out a leg so he trips over it and you can punch him.
>>
No. 298268 ID: c2c011

>>298237
Well he still needs some fucking even ground to run on. Lets destroy the shit out of that so he will have to slow down or trip and break a leg.
>>
No. 300501 ID: 9b6c31
File 130420318077.png - (153.06KB , 512x512 , 19.png )
300501

shit.
>>
No. 300502 ID: 9b6c31
File 130420321202.png - (139.04KB , 512x512 , 20.png )
300502

shitshitshit this sucks.
>>
No. 300503 ID: 1854db

>>300502
Grab the pipe!
>>
No. 300535 ID: c71597

>>300502
Grab something. Or punch the air to make yourself stop or move upwards.
>>
No. 302267 ID: 9b6c31
File 130479600279.png - (159.84KB , 512x512 , 21.png )
302267

>>
No. 302272 ID: 9b6c31
File 130479692909.png - (112.23KB , 512x512 , 22.png )
302272

OW
>>
No. 302281 ID: 9b6c31
File 130479833504.png - (90.35KB , 512x512 , 23.png )
302281

I'm........ in the house! Smells like rotten meat.
>>
No. 302285 ID: 7aedd2

Uppercut GOLDEN MAN while shouting "ONE HIT K.O." since, you know, announcing it as such makes it so.
>>
No. 302287 ID: 0bd0b0

He is obviously a distinguished gentleman. Fare him a good day.
>>
No. 302289 ID: 5f0943

>>302281
Is that a YELLOW GOAST?
Or just a man who happens to be yellow/golden in overall coloration?

In any case: Ask him if there is any alcohol around.
>>
No. 303891 ID: 9b6c31
File 130529756230.png - (14.06KB , 512x512 , 24.png )
303891

A GOAST!
"WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL? TELL ME OR I PUNCH YOUR SHIT!"
"Our booze is in the treasure vault. Fine stuff. Stolen few decades back. But we cannot access the vault anyway. Red has the key, and he is- well- lost somewhere."
"WHERE IS RED?"
"Somewhere. I think the doorman saw him three days ago. Now, who are you and what are you doing in our secret hide-out?"
>>
No. 303912 ID: 5f0943

>>303891
Loudly announce your name, and your quest for punching and booze.
>>
No. 303931 ID: 1854db

Well to be honest we're kindof lost aren't we? We're trying to get back home and possibly get some booze too.
>>
No. 303934 ID: b00bec

>>303891
Tell the gentleman there's no time to explain, that alcohol needs your help ASAP. So there's a vault in the way? Good thing you have the greatest safecracking tools in creation - your fists!
>>
No. 303935 ID: 7aedd2

This guy looks like a the doctor. Ask him where his TARDIS is
>>
No. 304375 ID: 9b6c31
File 130548590657.png - (11.57KB , 512x512 , 25.png )
304375

"I AM KAUSTINEN, PUNCHER OF THINGS, SEEKER OF BOOZE! AND I DEMAND ALCOHOL!"
"Sure thing. But it's behind the vault, so we cannot access it."
"I'LL PUNCH THE VAULT OPEN!"
"The vault is completely made out of goastium. It cannot be penetrated by living beings."
>>
No. 304379 ID: 0bd0b0

fuck that shit RIP AND TEAR
>>
No. 304382 ID: cf65c1

I guess you'll have to do some chain-reaction punching, either punching something so that it opens the vault or wearing... ugh... gloves.
>>
No. 304383 ID: 6a5a08

Simply punch the vault using the dead cells that almost certainly cover your most likely unwashed hands.

Those technically are several NOT-living beings, thus by the power of loopholes, they should penetrate the goastium. Logic!
>>
No. 304388 ID: 9b6c31
File 130549611403.png - (16.16KB , 512x512 , 26.png )
304388

OW! FUCKING OW!
"No, it did not work at all."
"SHUT UP! I AM THINKING!"
THINKING! THOUGHTS! THOUGHTS!
"Yes, the whole vault is made out of goastium. It is also extra-ordinarily sturdy. While I have a weapon to destroy the vault without effort, I would also destroy the subdimension created inside and cut off access to the goods forever."
"Now if you excuse me, I am going to take a bath."
>>
No. 304389 ID: c71597

>>304388
Shit, we need a ghoast to hit it with then. Pick up yellow ghoast and smash him into the vault until it gives.
>>
No. 304392 ID: 0bd0b0

Bah. You are not manly enough to break through the vault. Get manlier or go speak with the doorman about this Red character.
>>
No. 304413 ID: 0d7a83

>>304388
Shit just punch your way to Red ALREADY!
>>
No. 304459 ID: 1854db

Ask where Red is.
>>
No. 304526 ID: 9b6c31
File 130557126899.png - (11.69KB , 512x512 , 27.png )
304526

Doorman found. He is the orange goast.
HE HAS HUGE GUTS! HE IS SLEEPING ON THE JOB!!!! What a lazy bumm.........

I poked him. Still asleep.
PPFFFFT.
>>
No. 304596 ID: 6a5a08

Awaken the large goast and inquire whether he would like to join your quest to attain alcoholic beverages, and punch people.
>>
No. 304624 ID: 40cb26

>>304526
Start smacking him harder until he wakes up. Punch him in his goast nads if you have to.
>>
No. 304850 ID: 9b6c31
File 130566654669.png - (11.49KB , 512x512 , 28.png )
304850

SLAP THAT MOTHERFUCKER!
"Zzzzz...aaaaaaAH! King! I wasn't sleeping, I swear!"
"Fuck that shit man, I am in for booze. Want to join? Booze will be mine tho!"
"Oh! A living?! I haven't seen a living creature in 45 years! And no, I am afraid I cannot."
"Why the fuck maaaaan. That's bullshit. Fuck you. Where is Red? I need to punch his shit until he gives me the key to the vault!"
"Vault? Why... Oh oh! He is in top floor. He is not a friendly fellow. And watch out for Zap. She is quite grumbled today."
"HMPH!"
>>
No. 304874 ID: 0bd0b0

That turned out better than I expected. Get to that top floor. Zap sounds like some electric bitch. Watch out for her.
>>
No. 305516 ID: 9b6c31
File 130591954765.png - (12.00KB , 512x512 , 29.png )
305516

UP I GO!

"For the last time, stop spreading dirt all over the place!"
>Implying that it is my doing.
"Yes it is!! Why is it so hard? Can't you just warp from place to place without making a mess?!"
>Implying that using spatial artifact doesn't take effort.
"Bah!"
>Implying you did not notice our guest.
"Ho, who?"
>>
No. 305518 ID: 9b6c31
File 130591959219.png - (15.76KB , 512x512 , 30.png )
305518

"IT'S YOU!"
>>
No. 305519 ID: 35e1a0

grab vacuum and snap it over your knee.
>>
No. 305520 ID: 6930ef

>greentext ghost
Say "GREATER THAN IMPLYING I WILL NOT PUNCH YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE RED IS."
>>
No. 305521 ID: 07416a

>>305516
NEW GOAL: MAKE SWEET LOVE TO GREEN GIRL. AND/OR HARD FUCK.
>>
No. 305524 ID: 07416a

>>305518
YOU'RE USING A GHOST VACUUM FAGGOT. GET ME BEER AND I'LL USE A REAL VACUUM TO CLEAN FOR REAL. DON'T GET ME BEER AND YOU'LL SEE HOW HARD IT IS TO CLEAN GHOST-BLOOD OUT OF CARPET.
>>
No. 305546 ID: 0d7a83

Reach deep into POCKET and pull out POCKET FLUFF. Throw it on the floor and he'll have no choice but to VACUUM that shit. The because VACUUM-NOOB is immune to human punches grab GREEN-TEXT-GIRL's fist and hit him with it!
>>
No. 305550 ID: 35e1a0

>>305546
yes perfect. if ghosts cannot be hit by human fists then use ghost fists!
>>
No. 305782 ID: 9b6c31
File 130601913715.png - (16.80KB , 512x512 , 31.png )
305782

POW!
"STOP PUNCHING YOUR COMRADES!"
The blue fucker collapsed!
"Ooow."
>implying he did not deserve that.
>further implications that you can even defeat me.
"Stop implying and tell me where the Red is!"
>implying that I will tell you anything other than "fuck you".
>>
No. 305783 ID: 9b6c31
File 130601918514.png - (16.37KB , 512x512 , 32.png )
305783

ZAP!
The fucker disappeared!
>>
No. 305788 ID: 35e1a0

steal blue's vacuum. it can be used as a weapon.
>>
No. 305796 ID: cf65c1

Weapon? We use fists to punch things we hate. We take blue's fists with us.
>>
No. 305803 ID: 6a5a08

>>305796
Use the vacuum to break off the goast's arms, and equip the spectral limbs as gloves, so you may punch goasts!
>>
No. 305825 ID: cf65c1

>>305803
We are losing sight of our previous goal, can we use the goast hands to punch into the vault with the booze? If not we should continue with our plans of violent coercion against this Red goast.
>>
No. 305862 ID: 07416a

>>305782
ROMANCE CRITICAL FAILURE.
>>
No. 305877 ID: cf65c1

>>305862
Romance is not a named main goal. The goals are:
-Attain alcoholic beverages
-Punch people we hate
-Escape surreal alternate dimension

If you want to hold a vote for naming romance as a secondary goal I'd approve the motion for a vote but would vote against: Because goasts, I do not want to be molested by Patrick Swayze.
>>
No. 305891 ID: 07416a

>>305877
People hated are punched, we are close to obtaining alcohol, and we have escaped the surreal alternate dimension. We are in, like, the fourth dimension or something. THUS!

I dunno, she's hot.
>>
No. 305904 ID: c71597

>>305783
Lets try using blue as a battering ram against the vault.
>>
No. 306891 ID: 9b6c31
File 130642244158.png - (18.31KB , 512x512 , 33.png )
306891

I BREAK HIS HANDS OFF USING THE VACUUMER!
...
It is not working!!!!! They go poff!

ZAP!
>>
No. 306892 ID: 1854db

Duck. Punch up.
>>
No. 306904 ID: 35e1a0

duck, then upper cut.
>>
No. 306906 ID: 0d7a83

Perform a NINJA-DUCK followed by a ABOVE-HEAD-SELF-HIGH-FIVE. When your awesome self gratificating palms meet a leg instead of each other, MAN-GRAB said leg, and then swing it forward as hard as you can.
>>
No. 306936 ID: cf65c1

Also, if you desire to hit on the green goast you met earlier you should not destroy her but instead disarm and pin her in a hold, then try a line maybe. I'm pretty sure it's her except she's tying some goast trickery to beat you without spending much effort.
>>
No. 306942 ID: 40cb26

Shoryuken her in the cunt to establish dominance.
>>
No. 306944 ID: 07416a

>>306891
Kick to the face incoming! Do >>306906
>>
No. 307891 ID: 9b6c31
File 130678700487.png - (20.79KB , 512x512 , 34.png )
307891

High-five motherfucker!
>Implying man-grabbing and throwing me will help.
ZAP!
FFFF what an annoying wanker.
>>
No. 307893 ID: 35e1a0

take vacuum apart so you have just the handle. use it like a bat or a club.
>>
No. 307903 ID: 0d7a83

>>307891
GODAMNIT JUST SUCK HER INTO THE VACUUM ALREADY.
>>
No. 308711 ID: 9b6c31
File 130710472384.png - (25.32KB , 800x800 , 35.png )
308711

ZAP!
SMAAAASH!!
>OOOOW!

TWO GHOSTS DOWN! Let's locate that fucker Red!
>>
No. 308712 ID: 9b6c31
File 130710487759.png - (9.66KB , 800x800 , 36.png )
308712

It's Red.
It's him.
He has the........... key.
>>
No. 308721 ID: c71597

>>308712
Well what are you waiting for then? Fuck him up and get the key to the booze.
>>
No. 308749 ID: 0d7a83

Take key for DELICIOUS ALCOHOL.
>>
No. 308879 ID: 1854db

His back is turned. Sneak up.
>>
No. 308942 ID: 0bd0b0

Don't attack him, he could be another classy gentleman. But I doubt he wants you to open that safe so PUNCH ERRTHING
>>
No. 311609 ID: 9b6c31
File 130774971009.png - (21.09KB , 800x800 , 37.png )
311609

I just take that fucking key and leave that wanker.

"Stop."
"What is your name. Are you on my list? Who sent you? Are you on my list?"
"You look angry. Angry targets are easy pickings. I hope you are on my list. Are you? Who sent you? Why are you in our hideout? Were you invited?"
>>
No. 311610 ID: 35e1a0

"orange told me a guy on your list is at the front door"
>>
No. 311616 ID: 1854db

We're not on his list, Yellow sent us, and we're just visiting.
>>
No. 311768 ID: 6295e0

>>311616

We're not on the list, Yellow sent us, and the booze invited us.
>>
No. 312021 ID: 9b6c31
File 130782788786.png - (23.62KB , 800x800 , 38.png )
312021

"King sent you? You are not on list? That means I must give you the key. Are you sure you are not on the list?
You should be. Have this key. Begone. Use the elevator."


I have................... the key!!!!
The.... elevator? There is an elevator? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHH!!!!


------------------

I SEE GREEN AND YELLOW.
>implying that he is not a huge dickhead.
>further implying that Sucker is not cleaning up the blood
"Watch it dear, he is with us now. And he has.... the key!"
>implying we shouldn't just take the key and kill him.
"FUCK YOU, I HAVE THE KEY."
"Now now, it is not polite to outright murder our guest."
"Zap, please go assist Sucker. We are going to open the vault. Banks is waiting for us."
>>
No. 312026 ID: c73e17

>Implying yellow text is not hard to read.
>>
No. 312027 ID: 1854db

Enough talk, open the safe.
>>
No. 312043 ID: 9b6c31
File 130783088801.png - (31.35KB , 800x800 , 39.png )
312043

HOLY SHIT SO MUCH MONEY.

"Hello Banks! I haven't seen you in days. Got trapped in the vault again?"
"Oh, hello King! Yes, I got trapped here. It has been boring here. We really should be able to open the vault from the inside."
FUKKEN MONEY.
"I modified space of this room a bit. This room was so small..."
"Marvelous! You can thank this little guy for opening the vault. He might be able to help us with the gate too!"
"Hohoho! You think so? That is great! I'll be going to my room now."
"Now, Kaustinen, was it? You can have all alcohol you can carry. You are lost, aren't you? Living things are not supposed to be around here. I can show you way out. It is blocked, and I am pretty sure only living beings can pass it. Do you wish to see it?"
YOU COULD BUY SO MUCH BOOZE WITH ALL THAT.
>>
No. 312045 ID: 35e1a0

grab an ASSLOAD of booze and money and lets go see that gate.
>>
No. 312046 ID: 1854db

Yes to booze, yes to way out.

...ask if you can have a little bit of that dosh.
>>
No. 312057 ID: c73e17

Hell yes. Grab booze and jump through gate back to reality for BEST END.
>>
No. 312266 ID: 6d9c17

Acquire booze, follow Yellow.
>>
No. 312276 ID: 07416a

>>312043
Get drunk with them. You have booze because of them! Share the wealth! Fuck Green!
>>
No. 312386 ID: 9b6c31
File 130791046607.png - (16.20KB , 800x800 , 40.png )
312386

I take booze and steal some of their money! Lousy faggots having so much money!!!!! Economy is in ruins....

We ride the elevator. The elevator is..... terrible! Who needs this bullshit!?!?!
>>
No. 312387 ID: 9b6c31
File 130791056891.png - (22.41KB , 800x800 , 41.png )
312387

Holy shit the gate is HUUUUUGE!!
"Heh, I haven't been here for a while.
As you can see, the gate is closed, but it is not made out of goastium. You might be able to punch a hole through it. Try. It."

>>
No. 312394 ID: 40cb26

>>312387
BIGGEST. FUCKING. PUNCH. EVER.
>>
No. 312429 ID: 5f0943

>>312387
Punch the gate!
SHOW IT THE POWER OF A MAN WHO HAS ATTAINED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES!
>>
No. 312475 ID: 1854db

Yours is the fist that will smash that goddamn door.
>>
No. 312482 ID: 980ade

Consume booze, punch gates.
>>
No. 312497 ID: 28e94e

>>312387
PUNCH, WITH ALL OF THE MIGHT YOU CAN MUSTER, AND SMASH THAT SHIT
>>
No. 317489 ID: 1bc3d7

It is too late, obviously. You have drunk the alcohol, yes? Isn't the yellow goast looking Unreasonable Attractive and Molestation Prone? Have a quickie before you go.
>>
No. 319072 ID: 55c4cf

I demand affirmative action!
>>
No. 322160 ID: 178c80
File 130991410380.png - (24.70KB , 680x680 , 42.png )
322160

FUCK THE GAAAAAATES!
>>
No. 322164 ID: 178c80
File 130991416916.png - (8.35KB , 680x680 , 43.png )
322164

Gates are PUSSIES. BIG PUSSIES.
I AM NOW OUT OF HERE.

"Farewell Kaustinen. I hope we see again someday."

FUCK NO.
>>
No. 322165 ID: 178c80
File 130991421229.png - (4.55KB , 680x680 , 44.png )
322165

I walk into the darkness like a man, out of this stupid fucking dimenisfon.............!!!!!!
>>
No. 322167 ID: 178c80
File 130991442503.png - (14.00KB , 680x680 , 45.png )
322167

I AM BACK MOTHERFUCKEEERS!
Now I jus--- have to locate home-

Assballs.
>>
No. 322168 ID: 178c80
File 130991443881.png - (10.63KB , 680x680 , 46.png )
322168

>>
No. 322169 ID: 178c80
File 130991446562.png - (10.95KB , 680x680 , 47.png )
322169

"Hehe."
>>
No. 322171 ID: 5f0943

>>322169
What does the sign say?
>>
No. 322172 ID: 28e94e

>>322171
"STAY OUT"
>>
No. 322181 ID: 178c80
File 130991595520.png - (33.70KB , 680x680 , 48.png )
322181

After escaping some sort of surreal dimension, Kaustinen went to get drunk. And boy, he sure got drunk. He was very happy.

Meanwhile, Colour-Gang was freed from their decades long seal. They instantly proceeded to claw their way back to the top. Now undead, they are re-establishing their massive crime-empire, King leading them.

Kaustinen, of course, disappeared two days after returning from some sort of surreal alternate dimension.
>>
No. 322182 ID: 178c80
File 130991597791.png - (402.49KB , 680x680 , 49.png )
322182

Where the fuck am I?!

[ THE END ]
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password