[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 216366)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 128129084964.png - (361.01KB , 800x600 , 327.png )
216366 No. 216366 ID: 8c0848

Previous Chapters: http://quest.lv/kusaba/questarch/res/111833.html
http://quest.lv/kusaba/questarch/res/132132.html
http://quest.lv/kusaba/questarch/res/166160.html
http://quest.lv/kusaba/questarch/res/182101.html http://quest.lv/kusaba/questarch/res/203227.html

So I have my party of Thodren, Jehral and Gustav ready to kill some monsters. Still... We'd better go over some strategy, I don't want to get trampled to death by a rampaging hell-beast. It's basically an open field from the village to the forest where the thing seems to be living. Where, how and when we fight might make a big difference.
Expand all images
>>
No. 216367 ID: 8bdb6a

Kill it until it stops being alive.
>>
No. 216368 ID: c2c011

Jehral is the point man. He is hopefully fast enough to not die horribly before he discovers the beast. Then Thodren after him, you after Thodren and Gustav bringing up the rear.

Jehral and Gustav stay back and provide ranged support with you and Thodren get in close and smash, stab, cut and generally just kill the fuck out of the manticore until it can't move anymore.
>>
No. 216369 ID: 40cb26

First thing: Investigate where it has been attacking, figure out its habits and patterns.

A trap of some kind will need to be set, even if it's just you guys waiting to pounce on it. It would be done best if we can manage all of the following: locate it, keep it from running and especially flying, keep it vulnerable, disable or avoid it's poison, and kill it fast.

We know Jehral can track things, is he a trapper as well? The safest thing may be to set a trap for it in its lair or elsewhere in the forest. Maybe easier to wait for it and set a tap in the town, but too high a chance for collateral damage which will likely get taken from our pay. Just try to avoid fighting it in the wide open, if you meet just try to snipe the fucker hard and drive it off. Gustavs magic might be able to do something about its poison, freezing up whatever part of the body it comes out of is a good idea, if he can't disable it directly.
>>
No. 216370 ID: a594b9

In the forest, it will be easier to keep from getting hit. There's more cover around. You can ambush it... and also wear it down gradually after the initial strike with ranged attacks.

The most important thing to do in this fight is to disable its stinger.
>>
No. 216371 ID: 8bdb6a
File 12812920384.png - (42.57KB , 500x500 , attack_diagram.png )
216371

Don't forget to use your weapons.
>>
No. 216373 ID: a41aaf

If it's big and the forest is dense, fight it there. It'll have a lot more difficulty moving about, especially in turning to hit you with it's sting.
>>
No. 216377 ID: 67c611

Let's camp out in the village and attack it when it comes in. See if we can arrange a few people to attack it with us. Tell them all they need to do is look out a doorway and fire an arrow at it when given a signal and then hide and we'll do the rest.

We are going to set an ambush. First step is to select the killzone. Let's gen an old western style street with houses on either side. Next comes the trap. We need to keep it from fleeing. We have to seal both ends of the street. We need something like fire from whatever or wagons to physically block the exits. Third comes the attack. The ambush will be enacted as soon as the target steps on the metephorical red x. Set Thorden on the side of the street North of the red x (any direction will work as long as the others shift to match the plan) hidden from view in a building. Get Rynh and Gustav to hide South of the red x. Jehral stands in the street right on top of the red X. Now the actual combat tactics. Whenever the fuck the Monster gets here get him to confront Jehral. Now have Jehral purely evade. We want to get Monster on top of the red x. Jehral will see him coming and will move into position east or west of the x depending on what direction the monster comes from. There is no excuse for not being in the right place when it gets here. As soon as the monster hits the x the attack begins. (Fuck Rynh needs a sword for this. Borrow one or something.). Any of the volunteers let off their bow or crossbow shots and then immediatley hide again. Thorden comes out from the north with a good battle cry and some fierce bashing. Monster should prioritize Thorden as the one that needs dealing with first. As the monster turns to engage him Rynh and Gustav attack from what is now his rear. Gustav opens up with a powerful slow/freeze/paralyze spell to slow its movement. Rynh comes in with her sword (I said this was important. You will see why.) and puts everything she's got into one swing aimed at the tail. We hope it severs clean through. Then Jehral attacks from his side and it turns into a slugfest with the enemy already surrouded, slowed, and missing 1/3 of his offensive power. The rest of the fight should be really easy compared to a straight up duel.

TL;DR A basic ambush.
>>
No. 216382 ID: bc1727

>>216377

I don't really like the idea of using Jehral as bait, but if no one agrees on a plan nothing will ever get done, so I second this.

I'd only add that I agree that a field of battle populated by trees or otherwise obstacles would give the advantage to you over the manticore.
>>
No. 216386 ID: c2c011

>>216377
I'm not really feeling this plan. We would need to pay the damn villagers. Which is bad.

But it also feels like a needlessly complex ambush plan that has too many variables that could fuck things up. If we're doing an ambush then we should stick to something simpler, like giant logs smashing the manticore as it goes up to eat a goat or something. Or we just jump out of the bushes and smash the shit out of it as it comes to eat a maiden or a goat or something. Possibly a maiden goat, named Nan.
>>
No. 216388 ID: 932552

Okay, it's very simple, we do standard RPG battle formation. Marching order goes: Thodren, You, Gustav.
Thodren smashes things up close and directly. You assist from a close distance, alternating between direct attack or ranged magical dependant on the situation. Both of you have the job of protecting Gustav, who nukes the shit out of things from a distance with magical awesome.
The Chimera's main target should be Thodren, but you're there to interpose yourself should he become too damaged or the chimera breaks off in an attempt to get at Gustav.
Jehral is the thiefy rogue and so will mostly look for openings, possibilities for sneak attack, or resort to ranged bowmanship should none of those present themselves. If things go horribly south, he will provide a distraction, if only because he's probably the fastest should be able to get away by himself.

The chimera should drop pretty quickly from the combined assault, unless it's ridiculously powerful.
>>
No. 216434 ID: 8c0848
File 128130763647.png - (190.49KB , 800x600 , 328.png )
216434

We wait for the manticore to come out and enact the plan to kill it until it dies, shoving Thodren out in front and keeping the ranged attackers to the back.

This thing is fucking ugly. Let's get to smashing.
>>
No. 216436 ID: 701a19

>>216434
Jehral.
Bolt cutters.
Tail.

Any questions?
>>
No. 216437 ID: f62611

>>216434
if you can get thodren underneath it, he should be able to inflict some crazy damage to its gonads/ chest/ stomach

oh. AND GO FOR THE EYES JEHRAL!
Rynh, see if you can climb that damn tail.
Gustav, distract.
>>
No. 216440 ID: f87000

Rynh, Gustav: shoot magic at it.

Thodren shouldn't try to get under it, because that is really fucking stupid. Just hit it with the hammer, geez. Jehral, be useless.
>>
No. 216453 ID: a594b9

Target the tail with your magic. Blast the stingers so that they're useless.
>>
No. 216455 ID: 40cb26

Thodren is going to be the one all up in it's face, Jehral and Gustav stay back and range attack. Rynh, you need take out that tail. Charge up your spear with lightning and stab it, then put all the fire you can into one of your blades and chop the fucker off. Just a knife and fork cutting into a manticore steak.

If you can get that out of the way, jump on its back and go for the head and neck for a deathblow.
>>
No. 216468 ID: 3a289a

The scariest thing here is that tail. Try throwing fire at it, see what happens.
>>
No. 216471 ID: d560d6

>>216434
Attempt to use diplomacy.
>>
No. 216478 ID: 2f0797

Is it a boy manticore or a girl manticore? If boy, hit it in the naughty bits. If girl, have Jehral go seduce it while the rest of you get in position for a beatdown. :3
>>
No. 216487 ID: f62611

>>216440
He seems strong enough to take it's weight...

That said, the thing won't be able to claw at him under there... only try to slam. Which will hurt it if the mintosaur can swing that hammer in sync
>>
No. 216509 ID: 476456

Have Thodren try and cripple its legs. If its too agile for her have her levy strikes against the body.
>>
No. 216511 ID: 476456

also get in the melee with thodren, any time you have a moment where the thing isnt facing you blast it with magic
>>
No. 216582 ID: c2c011

>>216434
Rynh and Gustav, engage tail in attempts to cut it off and keep Thodren from getting stabbed and poisoned to death.

Thodren, stand there like a meatwall moron and try not to die. Jehral, stop being a useless drain of resources.
>>
No. 216764 ID: 3e83e6

>>216434
Gustav + Jegral, aim for the face. Try to disable the senses.
Thodren: distract, and try and break some legs.
Rynh: flank and kill. Disable its tail if you can, but the best bet would be massive damage to where the creature's heart and lungs should be. Try the lightning spear thing.
>>
No. 216796 ID: a215ad

Jehral: Get out of its direct line of sight and annoy it from the side, aim for it's eyes.

Rynh: Put on a magic shield over yourself and enhance speed. Prepare lightning lance.

Thodren: Go on in, aim for its Feet, try to break something.

Gustav: Enhance Thodren. Lots of defence, attack and speed(in that order of priority). Keep them strong and blast the beast when possible. STAY BACK. Three lengths out of its attack range (meaning it would have to lunge its own attack range 3 times to get to you).
>>
No. 216799 ID: 8c0848
File 128139986761.png - (200.81KB , 800x600 , 329.png )
216799

Gustav and I blast the thing. I hit it with lightning, he hits it with ice. Jehral is firing arrows from range, then Thodren rushes the bastard after taking a hit from the tail and smashes the hell out of it. It looks pained and Thodren looks cut up, but it doesn't look like anyone is going down yet.
>>
No. 216802 ID: a594b9

>>216799
Join in the melee and give Thordren some help in close range.
>>
No. 216805 ID: 4feaca

jam your spear in it and use like a lightning rod. pump it full of death.
>>
No. 216809 ID: 40cb26

>>216799
You're a gish, not just a blaster! Get on the side away from where he's fighting Thodren, charge up your spear with fire, jam it through its ribcage and channel lightning into its heart.
>>
No. 216815 ID: 620bfb

>>216799
Throw the spear and use magic to surf it into the beast. Bonus points if you electrify it.
Okay while cool that would totally end in you dying or losing your spear or something. I guess pump it full of magic and stab the fucker. Do so from a side that doesn't currently contain a minotaur then make sure to get clear before it turns around and attacks.
>>
No. 216823 ID: ed90ef

If you can, get Thodren those enhancements I mentioned.
>>
No. 216829 ID: 409116

Compliment the manticore on its devilish good looks.
>>
No. 216830 ID: 40cb26

>>216809
Just want to add to this, when you are adding elements to you attacks don't just consider how strong it is but how it effects the target.

Lightning is great for stunning and sudden death, but if you put it on your spear and attack something big it's muscles will tense up and it'll be harder to penetrate or your weapon can even get stuck. Shooting lightning into the heart, head or neck however can take creatures out right away.

Fire will work more like a hot knife through butter for your sharp weapons. But heat also cauterizes wounds so if you're hoping something is going to bleed to death that isn't the one to use.

Ice has the downsides of both fire and lightning, but combined with a blunt weapon it can do greater damage. Doesn't really matter though, unless you or Gustav can elementalize Thodrens hammer for him.
>>
No. 216874 ID: 3a289a

Damnit go for the tail

incapacitate that tail

you don't want that tail to kill you all

kill the tail now before the tail kills you
>>
No. 216905 ID: c00244

>>216799
Flank it with Thodren. Keep it from focusing all its power on him, while hitting it with lightning and spear. If Thodren starts slowing from wounds or is otherwise in trouble, have him pull back while you tank and call in Jehral to act as a closer-range distraction. It is a bad thing to have one person in melee with this critter alone.
>>
No. 216971 ID: c2c011

>>216799
Aw fuck he got hit with the poison. Now you can't even eat him if he dies. Guess there won't be any medium rare steaks tonight. Anway, get in there and cut off that fucking tail, then hamstring the fucking thing. Then climb up its back, cut off the spine, then walk up to the head and plunge your spear into the brain and let out a roar of victory.
>>
No. 217099 ID: 138c71

Dammit, WARD THODREN! If you can't get Gustav to.
>>
No. 217127 ID: a41aaf

If you can hit the tail with a metal shafted arrow, a dagger, or your spear, then hit this conductor with lightening, you should be able to knock out it's poison at least temporarily.
>>
No. 217128 ID: 476456

Keep away from its mouth, dunno if it has a breath weapon.
>>
No. 218595 ID: 8c0848
File 128189860163.png - (152.52KB , 800x600 , 330.png )
218595

Thodren is off balance and misses his chance to attack, Jehral and Gustav are firing wide in order to avoid us and fail to score any solid hits.
I do manage get in a thrust that drives square into the manticore's side. It let's me know how much this pisses it off by slapping me with that damned tail. I'm a bit cut up, but neither me or Thodren seem to be poisoned by the hits.
>>
No. 218598 ID: d9f9ef

>>218595
Now channel a lightning spell through the spear and into the Manticores gut. Should give him a nasty heart attack.
>>
No. 218599 ID: e31d52

>>218595
inb4 ride manticore like a mechanical bull
>>
No. 218600 ID: 00feb9

Ride the manticore like a mechanical-OH GOD DAMMIT!
>>
No. 218601 ID: a594b9

No poison? This battle is more straightforward than we thought.

Try to get behind it, both so that the ranged attackers don't have to avoid shooting you as much, and also so that the beast will have trouble tracking both melee attackers.
>>
No. 218613 ID: c2c011

>>218595
That's odd. Those fuckers should be fairly poisonous.

Oh well, time to push that spear a bit deeper and then channel some motherfucking lightning through that spear. Crisp that fucking beast inside out. If it's still standing after the lightning then unleash some flame breath on the fucker.
>>
No. 218634 ID: 4c7b39

You might also benefit from raising your overall fortitude through magic buffs just in case you did take a shot of poison and aren't feeling it yet.
>>
No. 218639 ID: 932552

>>218595
You know, if you can just inflict a few bleeding wounds serious enough, you can back off for awhile while gradual bloodloss weakens it. Then you'll swoop in and cut its head off.
That's kindof a dick move and would take a few hours of waiting, but I'm just saying.
>>
No. 218660 ID: 40cb26

>>218595
Are the elemental charged weapon attacks too hard to pull off or something? Lightning when you stabbed that things ribcage should have messed him up pretty badly.

See if you can get Gustav to coordinate with Thodren, if you can freeze the tail a good smash to take it right off. Then go for the gut again, come in a bit behind and up to bypass the ribcage, go for the heart and shock the fuck out of it.
>>
No. 220262 ID: 8c0848
File 128234515684.png - (157.67KB , 800x600 , 331.png )
220262

We keep on the offensive and pound away at the monster. It's thrashes wildly, hurling spines at Jehral and Gustav and slashing and clawing at me and Thodren. We're all bleeding and tired, but the Manticore obviously bleeding quite a bit more than us.

I can smell it's flesh burning as I channel lightning into the spearhead, aggravating the wound and making it's entire side spasm.
It's dazed and puking out blood. I think this fight is almost over.
>>
No. 220264 ID: a594b9

>>220262
Okay, I think perhaps you should go on the defensive now. Prevent any further injury to yourselves.

In fact it looks like it's about to try to jab you with its tail.
>>
No. 220265 ID: c2c011

>>220262
Hmm, to go for an awesome coup de grâce or just let it bleed out? Eh, mercenary way is to play it safe. Back off and heal up while it dies from the injuries.
>>
No. 220268 ID: 8c0848
File 128234553152.png - (167.44KB , 800x600 , 332.png )
220268

It doesn't get the chance to strike again. Thodren's hammer cracks off of it's skull and the whole thing goes crashing to the ground.

It looks fairly dead and if it's not, it will probably bleed out before it gets a chance to wake up.
>>
No. 220270 ID: 4bdf7f

Just in case... cut of and bag it's head and tail. the head to prove you killed it an are not just taking credit and the tail for research and/or selling.
>>
No. 220274 ID: c2c011

Hit it with a few more spells and then cut off the head. It should be dead enough after that.

Hmm, I wonder if you can sell manticore hearts? Maybe they're some sort of delicacy for excentric nobles or something. Or maybe you should try it yourself, might be good.
>>
No. 220281 ID: 754124

Right. Cut off the head so we can prove we killed it. Cut off the tail too, if those spines are valuable. Now let's go collect our reward.
>>
No. 220285 ID: a594b9

Check on everyone's status. Administer medical care!
>>
No. 220292 ID: b12a7c

RAPE THE CORPSE
PILLAGE
PILLAGE AND BURN
>>
No. 220298 ID: 4e24b4

Well that went quite well for a 4000 monies job. Cut that creature's throat and make sure it is properly slain as per the job description.

Have Jehral keep an eye out for any potential dangers while Rynh and Gustav try to get everyone healed up. So far the job's gone pretty well, but it's possible that someone could try to take credit for the kill. There could even be more chimera/manticores in the area...

What's your take on Gustav so far? He didn't get to shine much since he tried to avoid friendly fire. Does he have an ice elemental focus?
>>
No. 220299 ID: 8bdb6a

Eat its heart.
>>
No. 220312 ID: 81343b

>>220268
>>220299
and the liver too while your at it
>>
No. 220316 ID: f52552

>>220312
Carnivore liver?
No, go for the brains.
>>
No. 220319 ID: 13c45e

Find its poison gland.
Extract gland
Put gland in jar to be processed for weapon use.

Harvest tail blades
Harvest teeth.

those are the best things to take...
Take its entire head if you can... that'll be great to mount on your kill wall...
>>
No. 220320 ID: 476456

Cut off some parts and sell them as an aphrodesiac. Easy money
>>
No. 220394 ID: 5abf9c

Well, you've proved you can destroy a fairly dangerous monster.

Of course, you could've planned a little and saved everyone a beating.
>>
No. 220456 ID: 67c611

FINISH HIM
>>
No. 220470 ID: cb878d

ITS SKIN SHALL BE YOUR ARMOR!
>>
No. 220482 ID: 3e83e6

>>220268
check for injuries, then make sure the thing's dead.
Take all the thing's parts with you.
All of them.
Taxidermy can be a acquired taste but having a stuffed manticore will buy the mercenary company some hero-cred, right?
>>
No. 220954 ID: 8c0848
File 128247912432.png - (155.34KB , 800x600 , 333.png )
220954

>get medical attention
>carve up parts of the monster
>devour it's heart to gain it's powers

First thing's first. We gotta get paid.
The secret is to pretend you're not hurt, so no one tries to off you while you're weakened so they don't have to pay.
I now have ¤2654 in my personal stash and have to pay off the others with the other ¤3000.
>>
No. 220955 ID: d560d6

>>220954
...you're splitting it evenly? You didn't let them know how much the job paid in advance, did you?

Because you and Thodren did all the work.
>>
No. 220956 ID: 932552

>>220955
Gustav provided valuable ranged support. Jehral basically didn't do shit, but he's our little boy toy.
Look, we knew he was going to be useless fighting a bigass manticore but we brought him anyway. The least we can do is give him a cut.
>>
No. 220958 ID: d560d6

>>220956
>Jehral basically didn't do shit, but he's our little boy toy.
Rynh can shapeshift into Rynh-sized Rynh-esque versions of animals she's familiar with, and she just got familiar with a manticore. She can always give Jehral another chance to earn his share by defeating her in bed.
>>
No. 220959 ID: 70d9eb

Force Jehral to striptease for his cut.
>>
No. 220962 ID: 92322f

Well you brought Jehral with you in case you needed him to eithertrack the damn thing down or use him as bait, but the manticore more or less threw itself on your weapons. Maybe next time you can agree different pay rates.

Either way you should bask in your relatively quick and easy victory. After all the hero is supposed to kill the monster, receive treasure and get the girl! You've completed part 1 and 2 so it's only part 3 left. Heal up and go spend some of your money on sexy clothing and then get ready to seduce Jehral. Also this might cheer him up from the fact that he's useless in a fight.
>>
No. 220981 ID: f80af7

It's not the deed that counts, but the fact that they still were by your side. You have to pay the troops that you brought into battle regardless of whether you used them or not - as it was your decision to take them along in the first place.
>>
No. 220984 ID: 8c0848
File 128248934079.png - (140.78KB , 800x600 , 334.png )
220984

We head down to the nearest flowing source of water and wash the blood and dirt off, then heal as much as we can manage with magic before bandaging up the rest. I give everyone their share of the reward. If I don't pay, they'll probably beat the crap out of me and it's not good to have a reputation for ripping people off for when I want help in the future.

>Jehral basically didn't do shit, but he's our little boy toy.

He fired a bunch of arrows into it and drew it's attention on occasion, so that it was focused on shooting spikes at him instead of slashing at me. That's always worth paying for.

>spend some of your money on sexy clothing and then get ready to seduce Jehral.

I don't know if I'm good at being sexy. I don't think I have the figure for it or whatever...
>>
No. 220986 ID: 1177ca

>>220984
>I don't think I have the figure for it or whatever...

It's not about the curves, it's about the attitude!
>>
No. 220988 ID: 5f0943

>>220984
Last time I checked, you don't really need any 'sexy clothing' anyway.
There's also no conceivable reason to get any either.
>>
No. 220989 ID: 476456

well at least give him a kiss on the cheek for helping you with your bandages
>>
No. 220991 ID: 932552

>>220989
I second this. Jehral is a good friend, regardless.
>>
No. 220992 ID: e67080

forget the money splitting and Jehrl stuff, you just killed a giant monster and looked kickass doing it! This calls for a celebration after you all get healed! Ale, Dance, and Revelry for all!
>>
No. 220998 ID: 92322f

So you don't mind seducing Jehral, but you're not sure if you can pull off being sexy? You're a shapeshifter so you're potentially the most awesome girlfriend ever. You could be a different woman every night! Apart from that you're pretty good at innuendo and dirty talk. If you set up a vaguely romantic mood then you can easily talk your way into his pants.
>>
No. 220999 ID: dc8b52

>>220984
Figure or not, close those legs young lady.
You're bearin' it all for the world to see.
>>
No. 221001 ID: 5a2e05

>>220984
First of all, do not tell us that or we'll be forced to prove you wrong. You know not what you've unleashed.
>>
No. 221005 ID: 3e83e6

>>220984
Best not to press it, then. I'm sure its hard to feel sexy in the wake of savaging a monster.
How'd the other two come through, injury-wise? They aren't off cuddling in nothing but bandages too, are they?
Consider getting to know the other members of your company better. I'm not talking about forming some kinda harem (yet), but getting a better understanding of who you're working with could put you at an advantage, or help avoid catastrophe.

For example: Can you, will full confidence, say that Gustav didn't sneak back to the battlefield to collect shed dragon-bold blood samples? You remember all those things we mentioned were possible with blood and wizards, right?
>>
No. 221014 ID: 8c0848
File 128249877234.png - (162.67KB , 800x600 , 335.png )
221014

If I really wanted Jehral I could probably just... ffffuck!

"THODREN! Put on some god damn pants or something! Cover your shame!"

"HAW! I ain't ashamed of this. It's kind of a point of pride!"

"T-that's not what I mean! Just cover up before you put someone's eye out or something!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>get to know the other members of your company better.

There is such a thing as knowing too much about someone... but what's to know, really? He's a minotaur. He's large. He breaks things. He curves ever so slightly to the left... Gah!

I've heard the minotaur language has over thirty words for 'smash', but none for 'subtle'.
>>
No. 221016 ID: d677cc

>>221014
I can't imagine all thirty of those words get used regularly.
>>
No. 221017 ID: 32a2fa

just turn around, and yes, that is knowing someone too much. mean the other peeps you kinda have no idea about.
>>
No. 221018 ID: dad664

>>221014
"Cut it out or I'll cut it OFF."
>>
No. 221019 ID: 5a2e05

>If I really wanted Jehral I could probably just... ffffuck!
Sounds like a plan.
>>
No. 221020 ID: 70d9eb

>>221014
I bet Jehral's better in bed anyway, Rynh. Just avert your eyes from his massive erection.
>>
No. 221021 ID: 79927b

Obviously he's trying to seduce you and is just really bad about being subtle about it.
>>
No. 221027 ID: dc8b52

>>221014
Look away Rynh!

...if you can :3c
>>
No. 221029 ID: 8bdb6a

>>221014
Having thirty different words for smashing is pretty subtle.

Ask him what he's doing. He doesn't seem to be bathing or anything.
>>
No. 221032 ID: 701a19

>>221018
Agreed.

Rynh, the problem with Thodren is that he's more than a little self absorbed. Sex with him would mean him SMASHing your insides until he gets what he wants, then ignoring you. He's too strong for you to assert yourself anyway.

Jehral, on the other hand, has none of those problems. If he failed to please you then you could simply force him to get it right.
Besides that? You enjoy having that much control, and you both enjoy the teasing.
Also? while you can turn Jehral into a well-equipped minotaur, you can't turn Thodren into a better lover.

Seduce Jehral while you're still riding the victory high. You know you want to.
>>
No. 221042 ID: d560d6

>>221017
>just turn around
...and bend over?
>>
No. 221045 ID: 969e74

Eh, never cross a woman that can roast your sausage.
>>
No. 221046 ID: 5f0943

>>221014
Just turn around and walk away.

also: >>221032
That's what I call over complicating the situation...
>>
No. 221055 ID: a594b9

>>221014
Ask him if he's trying to seduce you.
>>
No. 221066 ID: f82d85

>>221032

That's racist, bro.

Don't avert your eyes. Fold your arms and tell him to put his dick away.
>>
No. 221077 ID: 117dce

Sniff his dick.
>>
No. 221095 ID: 701a19

>>221066
It's racist to extrapolate the future behavior of Thodren and Jehral by looking at their past behavior?

Rynh, seduce Jehral. You know you want to~
>>
No. 221098 ID: f82d85

>>221095

It's racist to think he'll be a violent lover just because of his race.

Maybe he's a gentle soul deep down.
>>
No. 221099 ID: c2beda

>>221098
not because of his race, that is just how he seems to roll. smash shit and laugh about it.
>>
No. 221101 ID: f82d85

>>221099

You'll never convince me of that, cow hater!
>>
No. 221104 ID: 3e83e6

>>221014
He seems to have recovered completely, already.
Be concerned. Maybe ask how.

Also, stop staring at his third horn, it might start staring back.
>>
No. 221341 ID: 13c45e

>>221019
then again, you did give him a handjob which proceeded to splatter your face...

That said, you can decide about that later. In the situation you're in, you got wyverns and craziness to deal with. Violence first... Violent sex later
>>
No. 221383 ID: f9649b

>>221014
"Yeah, yeah, cover your pride then. Now's not the time to be swinging that thing around!"

Hm. I wonder if Jehral would be interested in helping you out with Thodren. Maybe I shouldn't be thinking in that direction. In any case, maybe you should set up camp, or hit up an inn at the village. If it's close enough, maybe just head back home to get ready for your new job.

Actually, I'm gonna agree with some of the others from before. Maybe you should go check on Gustav!
>>
No. 221392 ID: 8540b2

"If I really wanted Jehral I could probably just... ffffuck!"

That is a great idea. You should just go ffffuck Jehral! (And yes I totally took this out of context ^^ but who cares!)
>>
No. 221393 ID: 0d5620

Look shocked but then smile. Suggest you all wind down with a threesome.

The mage looks untrustworthy so don't invite him.
>>
No. 221439 ID: d560d6

>>221393
This is a completely valid plan of action.
>>
No. 221446 ID: 00f552

Gustav might actually be a really nice guy, but he IS a mercenary... Just like all of Rynh's friends...
>>
No. 221508 ID: 0f7078

>>221014
Why on earth is Thorden sporting a hardon to the point that you can clearly tell he curves slightly to the left?

Rynh, get your tail between your legs and back away 'cause Thorden's putting on his rape face right there.

Unless that's your thing, you harlot.
>>
No. 222551 ID: 67c611

Ask him if he wants to go another round. Right here. Right now.
>>
No. 222945 ID: 8c0848
File 128301154796.png - (203.77KB , 800x600 , 336.png )
222945

"Come on... Cover up." I tell him, looking away.
He sits right next to me and shrugs it off. "I gotta dry off first, but I guess the kobold's finally learning the difference between boys and girls, huh?"

"I always knew the difference! I was just pretending so no one would hassle me."

"Oh yeah? We all thought it was just you being a kobold and that left you kinda dumb about that kind of thing."

"I'm pretty sure she knows more than you think." says Jehral, piping up to be a total ass.

"So where did Gustav get to?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
"Off on his own somewhere. Those educated magey types must not like us beasty fighting types."

He probably just didn't want to hang around the bellowing, naked minotaur splashing water everywhere. I know it makes me kind of uneasy.

Everybody is patched up enough to stop bleeding, but I still feel plenty sore. I don't know if fighting naked Thodren is really good idea right now... or ever.
>>
No. 222947 ID: d560d6

>>222945
>but I still feel plenty sore
Clearly this calls for backrubs.

>I don't know if fighting naked Thodren is really good idea right now
True, it wouldn't be a fair fight.

You're still clothed.
>>
No. 222951 ID: d3dfb8

>>222947
This man is clearly an intelligent individual. I believe his assessment of the situation to be accurate, as well as his proposed course of action.
>>
No. 222953 ID: 8bdb6a

Compliment Thodren on his ability to hammer things, and Jehral for his adorable tiny baby bow and arrow, which looks almost like a real weapon.

Put Jehral on your lap to embarrass him.
>>
No. 222955 ID: a4e573

At some point it might be wise to inform the others that you can transform into a dragon...It would not be good for one of them to mistake you as an enemy if they did not see you transform.
>>
No. 222957 ID: 8c0848
File 128301610675.png - (208.81KB , 800x600 , 337.png )
222957

"Well, you did good hammering the shit out of that thing and Jehral here totally made it look like he was helping with his little toy bow."

"I was useful!"

"Yeah? Well if you can get beat up by a girl, how could you kill a manticore?"

"First of all, you're not a girl. You're a huge bitch!

We then commence trying to slap the shit out of each other while Thodren laughs.
>>
No. 222958 ID: d3dfb8

Seriously, can you put on some pants now? That thing is terrifyingly huge.
>>
No. 222959 ID: d3dfb8

>>222958
My insides hurt just looking at it.
>>
No. 222960 ID: 70d9eb

>>222957
You must place Jehral on your lap to protect yourself from the minotaur dick.
>>
No. 222962 ID: 8bdb6a

Wrestle Jehral into your lap. It shouldn't be hard difficult.

Tell Thodren that there is such a thing as too big.
>>
No. 222965 ID: f4963f

Nono, let's try to get Jehral jealous.

KEEP STARING RYNH.
>>
No. 222971 ID: 3e83e6

>>222957
So this means some of them knew you were a girl the whole time?
>>
No. 222977 ID: 754124

>>222965
She's not even paying attention to it anymore. Only we are.
>>
No. 222992 ID: 40cb26

>>222971
No, I think it means they ALL did.

Hey Rynh, how about you and Jehral go see what Gustav is up to, and leave Thodren and his girth to himself. Or just go and leave Jehral there to feel inadequate.
>>
No. 222995 ID: 0d5620

Propose a threesome but insist that it's not just them screwing you.
>>
No. 223002 ID: f4963f

>>222957
Suggest to Jehral that Thodren could show him a thing or two about swordfighting. Sit back and watch.

Whoever wins, we do too.
>>
No. 223004 ID: 8e18cd

>>222995

A sandwich would be better with Jehral in the middle.
>>
No. 223009 ID: 86b8dc

Yeah I kinda want to go find out what this Gustav is like, well aside from the fact that he dresses like a final fantasy villain. Maybe he knows some interesting magic?

(and you can try out your tail swinging slinky walk on the boys as you go to do so...)
>>
No. 223020 ID: 8c0848
File 128303108033.png - (125.86KB , 800x600 , 338.png )
223020

I guess I can go see what Gustav is doing.

>That thing is terrifyingly huge.
>My insides hurt just looking at it.
>KEEP STARING RYNH.
>leave Thodren and his girth to himself.
>She's not even paying attention to it anymore.

Huh? I didn't even really...

OH GOD DAMN IT, NO! WHY DID I LOOK AT THAT! MY FUCKING EYES!
>>
No. 223021 ID: 3234dd

>>223020

Thathathathat's his leg right
>>
No. 223022 ID: 8e18cd

>>223020

Ask Jehral if he could ever ride a beast like that.
>>
No. 223023 ID: 0b2a05

Groan and fall over clutching your head
>>
No. 223024 ID: 3416ec

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
>>
No. 223026 ID: 97cb33

GA! we said DON'T look at it. quick, think about jehral's so it washes the image out of your head.
>>
No. 223027 ID: 701a19

>>223020
Ok, so he's a foot and a half long and as thick as your neck when flaccid.
If you ever had sex with him, you would die.

Now, go ride Jerhal on your victory high~
>>
No. 223028 ID: d560d6

>>223020
Well, he's doubtless aware of your interest now, you brazen hussy. On the upside, you can polymorph into slightly larger creatures, right?
>>
No. 223029 ID: 2ecb93
File 128303165138.jpg - (140.54KB , 800x456 , wookee pingas.jpg )
223029

>>
No. 223030 ID: 8e18cd

Offer a casual handjob
>>
No. 223031 ID: 70d9eb

>>223020
Bury your face in Jehral's crotch to avoid the sight of large dicks.
>>
No. 223033 ID: 5eea01

>>223030
Whoa whoa whoa, there's nothing 'casual' about THAT THING! You need to dedicate yourself to the task!
>>
No. 223035 ID: 0d5620

I'm going to leave, and when I come back there'd better be a sandwich or a wobbly H.

I don't really care who's in the middle.
>>
No. 223040 ID: e67080

just keep on moving, vagule mutter incomprehensable gibbrish attempting to involving phrases like 'ill kick your asses later' or 'weak ass manticore' while mentally fleeing. Keep on moving, keep on moving.
>>
No. 223044 ID: 8bdb6a

Blurt out something embarrassing.
>>
No. 223045 ID: 56dc25

Lie back, close your eyes, and strike up a conversation about what to do with your pay. Also potential other jobs that might be of interest, happenings in the merc company, that sort of thing. Point is, turn your mind to business.
>>
No. 223054 ID: 8bdb6a

>>223027
>If you ever had sex with him, you would die.
I'm sure she'd be fine.
>>
No. 223055 ID: 63ab82

Polymorph him into a punny chicken or a kobald. That will show him.

Or just illusion his penis into a tiny one.
>>
No. 223056 ID: 8e18cd

>>223054

We should test this
>>
No. 223058 ID: d560d6

>>223054
Well, she is half-dragon. Reputation to uphold and all that.
>>
No. 223061 ID: 3e83e6

>>223020
Go check on Gustav. He's likely the frailest of the group you've got there. He shouldn't be alone.
>>
No. 223076 ID: d49561

>>223061
Seconded. Talking to the lonely mage guy will take your mind off harder matters!
>>
No. 223080 ID: dad664

Don't think about it Rynh. Don't think about how you would be able to feel every vein and texture within you. Don't think about how pleasantly full it would make you feel.

And most of all don't think about that spider crawling up your arm.
>>
No. 223091 ID: 8c0848
File 12830391381.png - (144.29KB , 800x600 , 339.png )
223091

I get dressed and find Gustav. He's just sitting a fair distance away by himself. I greet him and he turns to face me. "Are you alright, Rynh? You don't look well."
"Yeah, I'm fine... Just a bit shaken."
"Then Thodren is still wandering around in the nude, I take it?"
I just nod and try not to think about it.
"Is everyone doing well now? No bleeding or anything?"
"Everyone is fine, pretty much. We should be good. We can wait for them, then head for home."
He nods and sits quietly, waiting.
>>
No. 223092 ID: dad664

>>223091
Did you turn Jehral into Elf Mode?
>>
No. 223093 ID: 97cb33

talk magic with gustav.
>>
No. 223094 ID: 0b2a05

Ask him about his immensely stylish clothing. That mane, man...
>>
No. 223096 ID: 86b8dc

>>223091
Ask him if he knows why the Manticore didn't seem to have poison. We thought that was a standard feature of manticores.
>>
No. 223097 ID: fee978

>>223091
We don't actually know that much about Gustav. He seems like a quiet sort. I guess it would be annoying if we tried to talk his ear off, and we might not see him much after, but it would still be nice to know more about him.
Ask what got him into magic and mercenaries or something!
>>
No. 223098 ID: 40cb26

>>223091
Ask him what's up with him, what he thought of how the battle went, anything about the manticore's presence and behavior, etc. Any subject except Thodrens Meat Hammerer.
>>
No. 223100 ID: 3234dd

>>223091

>> Is everyone doing well

>> doing well

Oh, this guy's good. Watch out for him.
>>
No. 223105 ID: 93ebff

Don't forget the money, Rynh. Don't forget the money.
>>
No. 223106 ID: 8bdb6a

Say "That was really quite a monster. The chimera. Huge and intimidating, but not so much of a problem when we got together to handle it. Nice teamwank. Everything went pretty much according to penis. Plan."

Give him his share of the money.

If he asks you if anything's wrong, interrupt him by blurting "MINOTAUR COCK? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MINOTAUR COCK?"
>>
No. 223113 ID: 3e8d47

Fuck him. Fuck him hard and fast and don't stop till he covers you in thick white cum.
>>
No. 223124 ID: d38db6

Ask Gustav to show you some magic. You're not an arcane mage like he is, but you can probably duplicate the effects of most of his spells if you've got a little bit of time to try them out.
>>
No. 223125 ID: 87bb9c

Rynh, it is clear you can shapeshift but can you shift specific parts of your body?
because if so you should give yourself bigger tits and a better ass, f'sure.
jehral would jism all over himself
>>
No. 223134 ID: 40cb26

>>223113
This is NOT the time for that. Wait until the only guy around isn't an elf, jeez.

>>223125
Yeah she can't do it piecemeal, but maybe a bit of tweaking on the final transformed shape is possible. She was able to influence her ethnicity as a human after all.
>>
No. 223147 ID: f9649b

>>223106
>>223124
I like both of these.

Also, ask Gustav if he has any feedback on how we did today, and how we might improve as a leader.
>>
No. 223156 ID: 701a19

>>223091
Once you get home, it's time to have a private celebration with Jehral, alcohol, and a bed. In a locked room.
>>
No. 223220 ID: a3dfe6

You know i don't think it'd be too awkward and unreasonable for Rynh to have a little fling with Thodren. I mean it's not like she's in any real relationship at the moment, and he does seem to be a guy that she gets along with to a pretty good degree. Spars with him, brings him along on missions, are comfortable with one another not to have nudity be a huge issue... he's just a bro like Jehral, just larger. In many ways. Not sure of course that HE'D be interested in it, but there's definitely a spark of potential there, as well as the possibility that if the two of them do have a bit of intimacy Jehral might get off his skinny butt and show some initiative. -Z
>>
No. 223259 ID: 192956

Ask if its male or female. You never can tell with elves.
>>
No. 223262 ID: a594b9

Gustav is a male name, I think. Also, talking magic with him is going to be pointless... Elves don't cast magic the same way Dragons do.

I guess you could just show off to eachother though.
>>
No. 223267 ID: 40cb26

>>223262
Well we don't get magic the same way, but it is still magic so he might have insight into its uses or tactics or how things interact. Maybe we could try to imitate some other more complex kind of magic he does, some thing we can do but never thought we could.
>>
No. 223275 ID: 3d7a30

>>223220

Thodren is self-confident, neither stupid nor creepy, and doesn't appear to take himself too seriously. Frankly you could do a lot worse.
>>
No. 223278 ID: 476456

I dont think she's that into thodren.
>>
No. 223279 ID: d560d6

>>223275
Hell, beats the neurotic pipsqueak that thought you were just "playing around".

Besides, dragon. The answer should always be "both".
>>
No. 223284 ID: 97cb33

>>223279
HA that was just him trying to not admit the truth.
>>
No. 223327 ID: 8c0848
File 128310684664.png - (125.33KB , 800x600 , 340.png )
223327

>Elf
No, he's pretty clearly a human. I can tell by the ears and from having seen quite a few humans in my time.

>Ask him if he knows why the Manticore didn't seem to have poison. We thought that was a standard feature of manticores.

"They are poisonous. It's just a matter of delivering the poison in battle against armored opponents. Also, Manticores are a large predator with exceptional combat abilities. They don't really require a virulent toxin to subdue their prey, since most of their methods of delivering the poison are more fatal than the poison itself. The fact that they are poisonous at all is likely the result of their magical origins rather than any sort of practical need for venom."

"Oh... Yeah? You know a lot about magical monsters?"

"I'd like to think I know a good deal. I like to keep my studies diverse."

"Maybe I should study more magic stuff..."

"It's probably wouldn't hurt. Gaining a better understanding of the underlying principles would likely make things easier for you, but you're using magic based on your inherent abilities, right? That type of magic is primarily based on your willpower and personal capacity. In other words, you just have to practice a great deal."

"Yeah... Okay, thanks."

Phew... I think I understand most of that.
>>
No. 223329 ID: 7fa0b8

>>223327
Ask how he came to be a mage. Especially a combat adventurer mage. I mean he's obviously educated and looks wealthy enough to have been a noble or something.
>>
No. 223331 ID: d3dfb8

>>223327
Well, you may as well get to practicing.
>>
No. 223332 ID: 0b2a05

Magic sparring? There's probably no way you'll win, but it'll make for good practice.
>>
No. 223334 ID: a594b9

>>223327
I think you should start learning how to heal.
>>
No. 223335 ID: e67080

ask him how hes not burning in that long robe of his... I mean it even looks like it has fur on it!

Although it is quite spiffy looking.
>>
No. 223344 ID: 40cb26

>>223327
So far you have basic elemental stuff and shapechanging. Ask him what other sorts of magic you should look into first.
>>
No. 223346 ID: 3e83e6

>>223327
Who would create a monster like a manticore, tho? It attacked you guys with all power and no cunning. A predatory animal would have at least tried an ambush. The thing didn't even try to flee when you showed you could actually hurt it.

Could it have been under someone's control?
>>
No. 223359 ID: 81720b

Ask him what he knows about half-dragons. Anything secret that most people wouldn't know? What magic skills are they most commonly known to use? After all it seems shapeshifting comes extremely naturally to you since you got it down perfectly after just seeing your mom do it once and fire is pretty much a given.

Are there any powerful forms you might be able to shapechange into? Gustav might know of a few! Ask him!
>>
No. 223416 ID: 8c0848
File 128312477621.png - (123.03KB , 800x600 , 341.png )
223416

>Could the manticore have been under someone's control?

"I wouldn't think so. It's fairly common behavior for them attack settlements. They're aggressive to an extreme degree."

>Ask him what he knows about half-dragons.

I ask him about being a half-dragon and about what kind of special abilities that gives.

"Half-dragons are fairly uncommon. There are quite a few people in the world who can trace their bloodline back to a dragon, but direct descendants are few and far between. From what I've heard, half-dragons are gigantic, living weapons. Usually taking the appearance of a huge version of the non-dragon parent with draconic features.
You are about twice the size of a kobold, so that would make you quite large... relatively speaking. As for powers, I believe it's mostly just a larger body and a very high level potential for sorcerous magic, but that's usually more than enough."


"Yeah... I like being able to reach the high shelves. All I can do right now is shoot bolts of stuff and shapechange, kind of. I can't change size or details very well."

"Healing yourself is pretty important in this line of work. It can get more complicated the more you want to do. Adding mass and removing mass requires channeling various elemental planes and pocket dimensions and you need to properly visualize the transformation while concentrating on everything else. Of course, the more extreme the change the more energy required.

"I always kind of look like me, even when I'm not..."

"Ah... If you don't concentrate on a fully formed image, your subconscious will fill in the blanks with your self-image and you'll look like yourself. It's quite tricky, but if magic was easy, everyone would do it."
>>
No. 223419 ID: 0b2a05

Healing is awesome. You should cut something and practice healing it.

Ask him if he has any nice tricks he could show you for efficiency or general nice magicky stuff.
>>
No. 223420 ID: f9649b

>>223416
Ask if he'd mind helping you practice sometime. I agree with Gustav; healing would certainly be especially useful.
>>
No. 223422 ID: d59e1a

>>223416
Ok try this then. Look at Gustav, study his face his features, his posture, even his garments. Now polymorph into him. Keep looking at him while you do it.

Best case you end up looking like a female Gustav. Worst case you look like yourself as a white boy.
>>
No. 223425 ID: 40cb26

>>223419
Well she has some wounds right now, so she can try to do some healing.

>>223422
Sounds fun, give that a shot after trying the healing.
>>
No. 223426 ID: 8bdb6a

>>223416
>From what I've heard, half-dragons are gigantic, living weapons.
Woah, woah, woah. This is important information!

Ask him why you aren't like that yet. Being twice as tall as a kobold doesn't mean anything on its own. After all, Jehral's 50% taller than a kobold, but that doesn't mean elves make things 50% larger. "Half dragon" is clearly the important part, due to magic and stuff.

Ask him what's stunting your growth, and how to develop faster. If he doesn't know right now, ask him if he could research it.

You can't really afford to wait decades. You might die while you're still (relatively) small and weak.
>>
No. 223476 ID: 8c0848
File 128313378033.png - (143.88KB , 800x600 , 342.png )
223476

>>223426
"If half-dragons are giant war machines, does that mean I'm going to get huge and powerful too?"

"Er... It's hard to say. There aren't really any half-dragons available for study and they tend to descend from races like fae and elves, sometimes humans. It's hard to guess on things like that. If the race the dragon mates with effects the outcome, you may be close to your maximum size.
That's not to say you may not continue to grow, I'm just making a guess based on the few half-dragons I have heard about."


"So I'm a giant version of something really small?"

"Pretty much. By kobold standards, you are immensely powerful. Even by most larger race's standards, you are quite formidable. It's probably not that much of a downside. Being the same size as most other races is likely a blessing. You fit in, literally and figuratively far easier than if you were a hulking behemoth, crushing things underfoot."

"Yeah, I guess... It would have been kind of cool though..."
>>
No. 223478 ID: 97cb33

aww, don't worry. maybe one day you will get powerful enough that you can turn INTO a behemoth that crushes stuff.
>>
No. 223479 ID: 8bdb6a

>>223476
>There aren't really any half-dragons available for study
There's one. :3c

>giant version of something really small?
Pfft. Jehral is giant by kobold standards. Does that mean elf blood makes things huge?
Don't accept this!
>>
No. 223480 ID: 97cb33

aww, don't worry. maybe one day you will get powerful enough that you can turn INTO a behemoth that crushes stuff.
>>
No. 223481 ID: 0b2a05

"Hey wanna see me as a dragon"
>>
No. 223483 ID: 70d9eb

>>223476
"You could always study me as deeply as you wanted~"
>>
No. 223484 ID: d59e1a

dammit, stop trying to turn her into a whore.
>>
No. 223487 ID: d677cc

>>223481
Hell, why not.
>>
No. 223488 ID: f9649b

I'd say offer to help if he wanted to run any experiments.

And don't forget to pay him his share!
>>
No. 223490 ID: c11403

>>223479
Elf blood makes things huge? You mean the thing down there? Can we get a comparison?

Also, no jumping the mage or offering sex. We only flirt with our husband.
>>
No. 223497 ID: 754124

>>223490
We are not married.
>>
No. 223501 ID: 40cb26

>>223476
Ask him what the magical theory or whatever is behind healing magic, and try it out on your wounds. It could be "positive energy" or visualizing the mended flesh or whatever, figure it out first.
>>
No. 223509 ID: ea2a3c

Ask him to show you healing... sexual healing...
>>
No. 223554 ID: 8c0848
File 128316752557.png - (166.28KB , 800x600 , 343.png )
223554

>Ask him what's stunting your growth, and how to develop faster.

"If I'm not fully grown, when will I be? Can I do something to speed it up?"

"Growth in dragons is extremely slow, but then, growth in kobolds is extremely fast. I can't properly gauge it with no other information, but you should grow considerably faster than a half-dragon who is half-elf or human.
In terms of developing powers faster, I don't know. In terms of developing physically, the only thing I can think of is that some races only develop secondary sexual characteristics after mating."


"Pfft... Shaddup."

"You did ask. I'm just telling you what I know."

I'd believe the whole 'just telling you what you wanted to know line' if he didn't have that smug smirk on his face. Oh well...
>>
No. 223555 ID: 97cb33

whelp let's grab jehral and drag him into the woods. we have plenty of woods to drag him into afterall.
even if it's not entirely true you could still test it.
>>
No. 223556 ID: 1578e2

>>223554
well Rynh

I think you have three folks who would be more than willing to help you grow boobs.

I'd recommend starting with Jehral and working your way up to Thodren.

But you know, one right after another.

Choo choo all aboard the Rynh train!
>>
No. 223558 ID: 6834bc

>>223554
Tell him he should work on his flirting more. And that if he wants into your pants, he should just say so.
Because you are a highly desirable half-kobold half-dragon mercenary spellwarrior.
>>
No. 223562 ID: 8bdb6a

>>223558
This. All confident like.
>>
No. 223563 ID: d560d6

>>223562
+1
>>
No. 223570 ID: 9da80e

>>223554
Rynh DID have boobs after she visited the elf village. They were just small. They disappeared after she leveled up and got all muscly again. She's just burning off all that shapely girl fat that goes to boobs and hips.
Clearly the solution is to eat more cake.
>>
No. 223575 ID: 3d7a30

>>223570

it's a lie, you know. The cake.
>>
No. 223584 ID: 3e83e6

>>223570
probably all that estrogen-soaked elf cuisine.

Still, the guy's clearly just teasing. Its weird and kinda pathetic to assume that a touch of innuendo instantly means Rynh should try and shack up with a lad.

On the other hand Rynh is a dragon, and therefore can lay claim to whatever or whoever she feels strong enough to keep. Being half-dragon is only a matter of scale.
>>
No. 223585 ID: e3f578

He only wants in your pants so his children will be quarter dragon and he'd be an unstoppable tyrant with his quarter dragon children lackies to take over the world. You can tell Gustav is evil on the inside and is hatching a master plan, just look at him.
>>
No. 223589 ID: a594b9

>>223554
Your mom said you'd mature fully within another 100 years. Heh. Let's hope that she set the maximum limit that high to keep from there being any possibility of her being wrong.

I'd say you should have decent size boobs in at the latest another year or two, since they've begun growing already.

You could also get busy with Jehral later to test that mating theory~
>>
No. 223590 ID: 754124

>>223554
Just because he's smirking doesn't mean it's not true. He's probably just amused by you.
>>
No. 223591 ID: a594b9

>>223554
Ask him how he knows all this stuff. He doesn't seem like he's particularly old, yet he's very knowledgeable.
>>
No. 223609 ID: 1e3bf0

>>223554
let it be noted that size doesn't matter in this case...
Mainly cause shapeshifting powers can change things by ratio...

That said, wonder how Jehral would shape up vs. Thodren when ratios are taken into account...


AAaaanyway, you're a mercenary. Rape, pillage and burn; right?

We can worry about your sex life when that comes up. Your shapeshifting will eventually finetune, and you can meet any standard, and change men to your standard... So lets focus on personality instead on endowment.

Moving on, just keep grinding at that grindstone. You need experience with your magic...

Proceed to have Jehral break your Hymen so you may Repairo it. Very fine way to fine-tune healing.
>>
No. 223626 ID: 701a19

>>223554
>I'd believe the whole 'just telling you what you wanted to know line' if he didn't have that smug smirk on his face. Oh well...

He is. He's just getting his fun out of the process.

Meanwhile? Jehral will gladly help you get your secondary sexual characteristics, and considering how much you've complained about being under-endowed before I don't want to hear any arguments about it.
>>
No. 223711 ID: 1a99f0

>>223558
this, say it like you mean it.
>>
No. 223722 ID: ada547

I think he's coming on to you.
>>
No. 223732 ID: 56dc25

>>223711
Like she means it? She'll be lucky if she can keep a straight face.
>>
No. 223738 ID: 1a99f0

>>223732
You have no faith in her abilities.
>>
No. 223742 ID: 8c0848
File 128321457077.png - (165.59KB , 800x600 , 344.png )
223742

The only way I'm going to fuck any of these guys is if and when I feel like that's what I want or because I've been drinking too much, because that's how nature intended it!

So I might have a few body image issues from growing up in a primarily human town as a hairy, gray lizard thing, but I'm pretty much fine with it now and I don't care what anyone else thinks, because I can probably kick their ass!

Now... Why are we waiting around in the woods? I guess we should head for home, unless there's something else.
>>
No. 223743 ID: f6519c

Nope! We're good. You should probably take Gustav's advice and practice healing when we get back.
>>
No. 223745 ID: e40e60

>>223558
>>223711

This, then tackle him and rape him.
>>
No. 223746 ID: 97cb33

fine fine. don't think we have anything else to do at the time. think heading out to stop that golem from being built is a good idea. if you can get the controller thing then you can have a giant pet.
>>
No. 223747 ID: e40e60

>>223742
>>223745

Damn.
>>
No. 223748 ID: 40cb26

Ask Gustav about healing magic theory and try it out, then discuss that golem job with him.
>>
No. 223751 ID: 39648b

Hey, remember how you helped Jehral releasing some tension back at the inn?

You should do the same with Thorden. You don't have to fuck him or anything, just a little help between friends.
>>
No. 223754 ID: 97cb33

>>223751
no, Jehral owes us one, he needs to relieve Rynh's tension.
>>
No. 223758 ID: d560d6

>>223751
I approve of this plan.

>>223754
It can be both.
>>
No. 223759 ID: e40e60

>>223754
Do it.
DO IT.
>>
No. 223761 ID: ea2a3c

Forget Thorden already. He's just being an ass. He hasn't even made any moves at you! You don't have to jump at him just because he has a big... big... ba-big........
>>
No. 223770 ID: a4446f

>>223742
That's right we're out for a fucking magical adventure, not a magical fucking adventure. Let go see what else (non-cock related) the world has for us before we give weight to such matters again.

Also, you need to make some friends with other woman adventurers. Someone you can talk to about things without them trying to show you their cock or something.
>>
No. 223776 ID: 701a19

>>223754
Plenty of agreement here!
>>
No. 223777 ID: e40e60

>>223770
>implying that you can have a Gnoll quest without lots of gratuitous sex scenes
>>
No. 223781 ID: d560d6

>>223777
Gratuitous? :3
>>
No. 223782 ID: a594b9

>>223742
We were just waiting for Thordren to get pants on, I think. Threaten to fireball his ass if he doesn't get moving.
>>
No. 223786 ID: 8e18cd

>>223742

Check on Thorden and Jerhal. Maybe they're playing with themselves!
>>
No. 223790 ID: fdee63

Dammit stop trying to turn her into a whore.
>>
No. 223794 ID: e40e60

>>223790
It is inevitable.
>>
No. 223798 ID: 1e3bf0

>>223742
We are forcing her to have sex...
This is like... third party rape... kinda odd...

Give her room.
Even though she's all wound up. She needs to find something to relax or relieve tension. It doesn't have to be sex...

She needs a sport or maybe to pick up dances or whatever the hell they do for fun round there.
>>
No. 223840 ID: fdee63

Dancing is a very good idea actually. Put that on your list of things to learn.

It would help you by:
-allowing you to be convincing as a greater number of polymorphed persona

-allowing you to look more feminine (mold those hips whoooo)
-giving you a medium to channel excess energy through
-giving you a new way to fight(trust me)
-Helping you to relax
-giving you a new method of seduction (your current tools ain't that great >.> *cough*)
-Giving you something to do between missions to make money
-etc blah blah blah

I could go on and on about that. But yea, go learn how to dance.
-
>>
No. 223908 ID: 8bdb6a

Rynh: Modify your stance into a full-scale 'And not a single fuck was given' pose.
>>
No. 223915 ID: e31d52

>>223840
Agreed.
>>
No. 223970 ID: ea2a3c

>>223908

Agreed.
>>
No. 223996 ID: 05dd93

No one was forcing her to have sex and no matter how much /quest/ collectively wishes it could, it couldn't even if it wanted to.

All they were telling you to do, Rynh, was to call him on his "oh look how fucking clever I am" flirting. Then you could just as easily have shot him down or told him off or just walked away. The suggestion was little more than calling him on his shit, not "okay now let him fuck you crosseyed".
>>
No. 224011 ID: c71597

>>223742
Head on home and kill and eat any small fuzzy animals you come across on the way. You need some proper high protein dragon diet if you're ever gonna get bigger, and it gives you a chance to train your powers.
>>
No. 224115 ID: a07aad

>>223840
This
>>
No. 224215 ID: 1e3bf0

>>223840
my suggestion already.

Also: Dancing will increase her dexterity and grace.

... I have a feeling we're gonna end up with a kind of dancing Rynh's gonna be pissed about though...
>>
No. 224341 ID: 8c0848
File 128331516461.png - (138.81KB , 800x600 , 345.png )
224341

We head home and each take our share of the money. Now I'm feeling conflicted on what I should do now. Look into more jobs, learn more skills, practice what I already know, dancing...

I don't know about trying to fill out my figure by eating. After doing a bit of math I'm like five years old by human standards. Even if I mature differently, I might just get fat.
I did have a bit of something going on there for a while, but a bit of training burned that right off. Maybe I should put off worrying about that for a few decades.

Learning to dance might help with a lot of things, but I'd feel weird doing that. I'm big and I'm not all that ladylike... I'd feel weird doing that, 'cause dancing is all fancy dresses and little tiny, pointy shoes and I can't fit my feet in those. I'd never live it down if anyone from the company saw me like that!
>>
No. 224343 ID: e31d52

>>224341
There's a lot more to dancing than that!
>>
No. 224344 ID: 97cb33

we mean intense awesome dancing, not poofy dress dancing.
>>
No. 224345 ID: 0b2a05

Yeah. There is way, way more to dancing than that. You should try it, really!
>>
No. 224346 ID: 476456

>>224341

Man there's other styles of dancing..

though i'm not sure where you'll pick those up.
>>
No. 224350 ID: 6547ec

Check out the kind of dancing that has you holding a couple of swords while doing it. That sounds like it would mesh with you and the company a little better.
>>
No. 224354 ID: 3e83e6

>>224341
There are lots of kinds of dancing. It existed before poofy dresses and pointy shoes and ballrooms and the whole bit. Ask your fellow lady-mercs about it.
Start with Shera. She's a flippy-dancy fighter anyway, right?
Or you could take up pole dancing. You know where you can find a nice sturdy pole.
>>
No. 224355 ID: 40cb26

>>224341
Look into a dexterous and mobile dance-based martial art. It can only help your technique, even if you never really perform it artistically. That and healing magic are two good things to focus on training in.

Also go see about that golem job, if it's still up. Maybe that's something we can get a number of out mercenary friends involved in, if it calls for it.
>>
No. 224356 ID: 620bfb

>>224341
Study ballet. After the first bit you'll realize it's just about as physically demanding as your combat training.
>>
No. 224357 ID: 701a19

>>224341
Some of the strongest and most brutal people known practice ballet. It does wonders to keep them agile and dexterous, and they don't care who knows because they can crush skulls with their bare hands.

Who cares what they say? Don't even bother trying to hide it; if anybody makes themselves a nuisance, then you can just show them why strong people can do what they want.
>>
No. 224358 ID: 70d9eb

>>224341
Dancing is great for training agility and finesse, I bet you could even convince Jehral to come with you as your dance partner.
>>
No. 224359 ID: 754124

>>224341
Okay, first off, you're a mercenary. Combat is your bread and butter. You should be eating a lot, and you should also be training a lot. And that should be building muscle, not fat. If you're building fat, you're not training enough. If you're not, you're not eating enough. This is how you become huge.

Second, dancing doesn't have to be fancy. Get some buddies on congas and tamblas and whatever other stuff, make some music with a rhythm that you can feel in your soul, and your body will dance how your soul dances.
>>
No. 224360 ID: 1e3bf0

Your company can laugh all they want.

We don't mean you have to do ballroom dancing though. We can go from seductive to interpretive to damn near anything.
Hell, theyll all take work. Do it for fun though. He'll, it will sculpt your muscles in a different way. You'll get harder compact muscles vs. Bulky muscle.

Really though. Go do something to relax or entertain yourself. Whether it's as sexual as hiring strippers to brain oriented as chess. You need something other than fighting aNd magic to do.

We just think dancing will help you tap your feminine side as well as provide an output for your stress

he'll, you may even get some classy contacts from attending a dance.

Excuse: Learn to dance to meet with people higher up.
Learn to dance to increase your sexy (learn to walk, learn to move)
learn to dance to work on your finesse (moving your feet quickly and accurately

nuff said- go dance
>>
No. 224361 ID: 8c0848
File 128331687071.png - (139.02KB , 800x600 , 346.png )
224361

>Check out the kind of dancing that has you holding a couple of swords while doing it.
I don't think they have that... anywhere.
The only kinds of dancing I know of are the fancy ballroom stuff nobles do at fancy galas and the stomping around a tavern kind.

>golem job
It's still there. The bounty is up a few thousand. Maybe it's too difficult or too much trouble to bother with. It's all in some fortified complex way up north. Probably full of mages and soldiers or something.
>>
No. 224362 ID: 97cb33

just eat more. should more then balance out your training.
>>
No. 224363 ID: dad664

>>224361
Belly dancing is good. Will muscle up that tummy of yours.
>>
No. 224365 ID: 0b2a05

>>224363
Agreed. You must dance, it will improve you in pretty much every way.
>>
No. 224366 ID: 476456

>>224361
None of your fellow mercs are tribals?

also that golem job is probably better suited to a small infiltration team.
>>
No. 224367 ID: 03dd11

>>224361
and you just said that dancing wasn't your thing. I am sure that there are others out there.

If you cant find any, try the ballroom dancing. Your instructors to be might know something, just try and find a laid back guy not one of those prissy, pompous ones.

If all hope is lost just find elves. They either have huge orgies or dance... or both at the same time.

On second thought, you could always invent your own type. Nothing stopping that.
>>
No. 224368 ID: e67080

I hear there are desert tribes that practice a form of dance in their martial arts for monks! you should go seek those out, adapt the style for swordplay, and open your own school with exorbitant fees and calling yourself a blademaster... er mistress!
>>
No. 224369 ID: 3bd97f

There's more to dancing than the poofy ballroom crap. There's the getting drunk and dancing the fiddle music kind of dancing. You can do it to the right kind of lute music too.
>>
No. 224370 ID: 97cb33

>>224366
with your skills it's actually right up your ally. watch the place and wait for someone to come out. then interrogate them and using the info make yourself look and act like them. then just waltz in, steal the golem control stick and make it rampage in the place.
>>
No. 224371 ID: 6547ec

No fair, they don't have dervishes here? Oh well, forget that, then. Acrobatics and the like are cool and all, but it sounds like you're going to be built for heavy armor one of these days; best to take advantage of it. Eat hearty, train harder, and use the heaviest weapons you can find.
>>
No. 224372 ID: 70d9eb

>>224363
Dancing will make you the best mercenary ever. Maybe if you went to a raunchy club you could find someone to teach you.
>>
No. 224382 ID: 8c0848
File 128331919396.png - (138.04KB , 800x600 , 347.png )
224382

Tavern fiddle dancing doesn't really translate to much for combat training... It's mostly just jumping and spinning and flailing around. Ballroom is all strict and coordinated, so it probably be good for improving footwork. It's just so... It'd be embarassing. I don't think I'm suited for it.

>the golem job is probably better suited to a small infiltration team.

Probably. If you had a large force, you would likely be repelled by their defenses, the smaller the force, the easier to infiltrate, but you have nothing to fall back on if things go south. I'm not actually sure how long I have before the thing is operational and the mission isn't possible anymore, but if it was just a standard golem, they'd only take a couple weeks and it wouldn't be worth this bounty. Must be big...
>>
No. 224384 ID: 476456

>>224382

true but the more built it is the harder it'll be to destroy...ho hum.
>>
No. 224387 ID: 97cb33

is why i keep saying to steal it instead. think about how popular your company would be if it could pull in a golem for big operations.
>>
No. 224390 ID: 03dd11

>>224382
In any case. Go train your polymorphing. You will need it for the next mission.

Don't rush it, just pick someone and observe them for the day, Jehral is a good choice given your relationship, and then at the end of the day, try and turn into him.

You will likely still be female, but you will be able to mimic him well I suppose.
>>
No. 224394 ID: 1a99f0

>>224382
if this is a giant war machine then it will likely become your problem at some point if you don't deal with it now. best to get it taken care of before it's finished.
>>
No. 224396 ID: f9649b

>>224382
Hm. Why don't you ask Jehral what he thinks?
>>
No. 224404 ID: 0d750e

Shapeshifting?
Dancing Dragon?
:3c
>>
No. 224418 ID: 8bdb6a

Scout out the Golem alone.
Don't necessarily go in for the kill. Just find out what's up.
You can polymorph. That's useful for infiltration, but not if you have to lead other mercenaries in. I mean, you could probably carry Jehral in your backpack, but that's it.

As for nutrition, just eat like you're growing up, because you are. Don't worry about dieting until you've finished growing or you actually start getting overweight.
>>
No. 224426 ID: a594b9

>>224382
I think we should work on magic enough to heal ourselves or turn invisible before approaching a heavily guarded fort.
>>
No. 224450 ID: c71597

>>224382
Lets go for the Golem job. You could bring along Shera, Jehral, Gustav and Kryssa. They should be sneaky enough for the tast, and you're pretty good at sneaking around yourself.

And you could pick up acrobatics instead of dancing.
>>
No. 224486 ID: 45be60

>>224450
Or, you know, we could bring a SMALL team of no more than three sneaky operatives total.

Unless you were planning to put together a Ocean-esque heist team, in which case we need more specialists.
>>
No. 224487 ID: c71597

>>224486
It's usually a good thing to have someone keep an eye on your exit, as well as having some access to emergency medical attention in case things go bad. Gustav could stay near the exit, use illusions to keep himself hidden if he can and communicate with the team through telephaty spells if he can.

Rynh could also use her shapeshifting powers to change people into appropriate forms to not arouse suspiscion. Then they could see what kind of uniforms the people at the fortress have, snag some similar ones and go in, get the job done and hopefully get out without anyone noticing.
>>
No. 224488 ID: 97cb33

>>224486
yeah, have to agree. your options are a really small task force, or a giant act that ends with them missing the golem for a good few hours before they even notice it is missing.
>>
No. 224491 ID: 3b801c

I don't think we should be concentrating on the Golem.
Getting the Manticore-thing down wasn't that easy. With the money paid for that golem job I'd say it's quite possibly that it's out of our league at the time.
Learn dancing, practise healing magic, kill goblin raiders.
>>
No. 224510 ID: 538d37

We need Jehral for this mission as his tracking and sneaking would be useful. As well, we have the most experience polymorphing him.

Leave Theodern behind. We don't need smashy smashy or HUGE penis for this mission, although raping all the female guards would be an option for the minatour.
>>
No. 224527 ID: 620bfb

We have to think about this. The golem's obviously the story mission, so we have to finish up more of the sidemissions before we lose the chance.
>>
No. 224532 ID: f1d5a5

Take the golem job, aquire plot
The other jobs would be boring, like this one and romancing/etcetera should really only be a secondary goal.
>>
No. 224548 ID: 7c4d05

>>224382
>Ballroom is all strict and coordinated, so it probably be good for improving footwork. It's just so... It'd be embarassing. I don't think I'm suited for it.

So you don't think you fit in high class society? Girl you a dragon! Dragons kidnap princesses and princes, they are made for high society and nobility! Hell, half the time they created the nobility anyhow.

Anyhow, It seems like what we need is a more info about the golem. A scouting mission (and possibly sabotage) sounds like what we need. Gather the sneaky types, it's time to go undercover (and don't forget that shape-shifting.)
>>
No. 224558 ID: 754124

>>224382
Take the job. You can do it, it'll just take a bit of finesse.

>>224548
She's half dragon, though. That's like being the embarrassing bastard child.
>>
No. 224567 ID: e40e60

I have to side with Rynh here, no dancing.
>>
No. 224626 ID: 8c0848
File 12833755719.png - (174.51KB , 800x600 , 348.png )
224626

>Golem information
Apparently, it's a golem and it's big and probably made of stone or metal or both.
I drew a sketch based on what some people said. I have it on good authority that it probably has legs. I also knocked over a cup of tea onto this while I was drawing it, so it's melting now.

As for how long I have before the thing is up and running, who knows. It could take a week or several years to build a golem, depending on how ridiculous they get with it.
>>
No. 224629 ID: c71597

>>224626
Well lets fucking do it. You need a hoard and the sooner you get started the better.
>>
No. 224630 ID: e40e60

>>224626
I'm guessing that they're building it from the ground up, and that they only have the legs done. We should probably take it out soon. Let's get a couple of sneaky party members, then go before security gets even worse.
>>
No. 224643 ID: 40cb26

>>224626
For all we know it already has been worked on several years. Let's work on building a team to take care of it asap.

First off, Thodren is right out. He can't be much at sneaking and his girth is too ...distracting. Gustav is a jerk but we'll need him for magic and general know-it-allishness. After that we need stealth and skill, get both Jehral and Shera for that because one scouting the front and one covering the rear is smart. Dagnyr should do for helping with any ass kicking and not being too loud at it.

Stark and Cryssa aren't likely to be useful, and though probably stealthy more people is always less subtle. Far more likely we'll see cramped hallways than room for sniping, and if we really need that Jehral and probably Shera can still use a bow.
>>
No. 224650 ID: c71597

>>224643
It's probably better to have them bring along crossbows. They're alot easier to aim, easier to handle in cramped situations and pack a hell of a punch in close quarters.
>>
No. 224658 ID: 40cb26

>>224650
Good point. Assuming they are proficient at using them, but it's likely that they are.

...I'm starting to feel bad for the ranged specialists, actually. But I'm sure we'll need some sniping and ambushing skills sooner or later.
>>
No. 224671 ID: e40e60

>>224643
This is actually a good plan. Gustav is a walking nuke, Jehral and probably Shera can snipe, with you tanking they could probably do pretty well in melee, and you could experiment with women on the way.
>>
No. 224678 ID: 8c0848
File 128338234361.png - (111.55KB , 800x600 , 349.png )
224678

I don't know. Sneaking usually stops being sneaking when four or five people are doing it at the same time while firing crossbows... and people can survive being shot with a crossbow. They can live for quite a while, usually yelling something like, "HELP! I'VE BEEN SHOT BY A CROSSBOW!"

And there's more than just Gustav and Thodren and Shera in this company. There's almost two hundred people of varying races and skills, plus a bunch of rank and file militia-types on kind of a voluntary standby basis. It's a big operation. War is good money.

I can probably get any combination of race and expertise I'd need or at least something close to help. You name it.

There's always the option of just going in solo with a support team to back me up. It's even easier to infiltrate, but then I'm in there alone... This is a lot of pressure. I need to think on it carefully.
>>
No. 224681 ID: 8bdb6a

Go solo.
Just to check it out, at least. But if you see an opportunity, you could take it.

But if you find out anything cool, you could sell the information to someone else going to blow it up.
>>
No. 224683 ID: 701a19

>>224678
Lets assume you can get in undetected and destroy the golem.
You are now standing next to a gigantic pile of rubble and every one of the thousands of people in the facility knows where you are and how to keep you from getting out.

They can basically offer whatever they want, because the chances of somebody completing the mission and then surviving to collect are negligible.

This is an old trick for people to pull on mercenaries. Very few of them are dumb enough to fall for it.
>>
No. 224684 ID: c71597

>>224678
Shouting can get a bit hard with a bolt through your neck though, or one that has caved in your lungs.

And having some extra people along for sneaking is usually not a bad idea if things go bad, or if multiple guards need taking down quietly.

Bring the ones you feel are necessary for the job. Do a bit of recon on the place and see what species the garrison is predominately made up out off, and if there is any civilians going in or out of the place. If there are then shapeshift into suitable forms, get in among the civvies, hide out and wait for night and then get the mission done and then get out. If no civilians are going into or out of the place then get some uniforms for disguses, assume some suitable forms and get in there in there in the cover of the night, do the missions and then get out hopefully without anyone noticing.

You should get quite a nice sum of money out from that and be able to afford some pretty nifty stuff.
>>
No. 224686 ID: 40cb26

>>224678
With the sneaky types, I was thinking of someone to help avoid getting caught, quickly silencing those we find, and dealing with whatever traps might be there. Basically assuming an infiltration/dungeon dive.

Tell you what, find out something specific about where we're going and what we're doing, and we can make a better tailored plan for it. If you need more info, maybe our sneaky types will be good for that?
>>
No. 224690 ID: 97cb33

distraction/infiltration combo. have something big and flashy happen one place and then infiltrate from another.
like set up some huge bombs and blow up one wall and when everyone goes to check it out you sneak in the other side.
>>
No. 224696 ID: 56dc25

>>224678
I would bring mage(s) with very solid concealment and detection spells. Someone who can stand outside the facility and tell you exactly where inside it the golem is, and someone who can turn himself and others invisible long enough to bypass most of the guards.

Then you need someone who does demolitions, someone who does breaking and entering, someone for scouting/sneaking, and one other nasty combat type. A healer never hurts, either.

That's an eight-way split, but that's still 3-4k each.


I would not want to risk going solo, just because there's far less margin for error. Don't stint on the expert help if the run is going to be dangerous.

Anyway, the above is my recommendation if you're going in blind. If you're confident that you've got time, scouting the area out or at least gathering a few rumors about it before putting together your team might give you a better idea of what you'd be facing and let you tailor the crew appropriately.
>>
No. 224718 ID: 8c0848
File 128338626579.png - (108.52KB , 800x600 , 350.png )
224718

>the chances of somebody completing the mission and then surviving to collect are negligible.

Well shit... That makes a lot of sense. That sucks.

>an eight-way split
This is going from a team to a horde. There would be people running around everywhere. It just seems really chaotic.

>Do a bit of recon.
It's way up north somewhere. I don't really want to make a trip like that just to check it out.

So is it a sneaking mission or is it dangerous to go alone? If I'm going to get killed doing it, why bother?
>>
No. 224720 ID: e31d52

You and your boytoy should take the mission. One runs diversion while the other disables or sabotages the golem. Simple.
>>
No. 224721 ID: c71597

>>224718
Lesser mercs would die. But you're a fucking dragon, where others meet grim death you will triumph and gorge on the burned corpses of your enemies.

So get a sneaky team together and then get up there and do some scouting. Figure out the best ways to approach it and then set your plan in motion.

If things at the keep seem too hard then you could just raid a couple of caravans in enemy territory and then claim payment from their enemies for disrupting the economy.
>>
No. 224722 ID: 701a19

>>224718
It stops being a sneaking mission when the golem is attacked, because at that point it's you surrounded by a very angry army that knows the area better than you could ever hope.

Ignore this mission. It's schmuck bait.
>>
No. 224724 ID: 97cb33

guys you keep saying to do the mission but not giving any advice on how to make it not deadly.
only way to un-deadly it is to ether steal the golem, or to plant a time delay destruction thing on it so that it is destroyed while you are not close enough to be implicated.
>>
No. 224726 ID: c71597

>>224722
That why the aim is either to take out the golem in such a way that it's not noticed. Or with some nice explosives that we enjoy from afar once they have been set.

And this is a very nice chance to shine and build up a profitable reputation. That thing with the manticore is hardly the stuff of fame and fortune.
>>
No. 224729 ID: ebd8e9

>>224718
Ask one of the more or most experienced mercs whether they'd do the mission. It may be like >>224683 said, with chances of getting back to collect the money being very low.
One of those experienced mercs could probably see right through such a scam.
>>
No. 224736 ID: 56dc25

>>224722
Eh, I don't know. For all that Rynh is against an eight-man team, that's only military squad size- hardly a horde. And that would give them the numbers to bring enough specialists for most problems. Now, if I were suggesting that she bring a hundred or so goon types, I could see her objection being more reasonable.

Anyway, if skills were selected appropriately, they would be able to prepare their exit on the way in. A short list of options:
-Set bombs on their way in to create their escape route or as distractions
-Have part of the team, or a small group of hirelings, stage an attack/distraction elsewhere and draw off/split enemy forces
-Mage good with concealment/illusion spells
-Mage good with mind control spells
-Mage good with movement spells (teleport, fly)
-Bring/steal mounts or other fast transport, have ready to shorten escape distance
-Mix any of the above with enough firepower to force an exit when things aren't going completely according to plan

Some of the above methods require special skills, some of them anyone could do. Hell, Rynh can fly on her own, so if she's going in without backup (rash, in my opinion, but she could try it) that's an easy exit and she'll just have to worry about arrows.


If you don't like the mission, it's not exactly locked in, but I would appreciate getting an alternate mission suggestion and at least a tentative plan.
>>
No. 224748 ID: e40e60

Okay, so the golem looks like it's a bust. What's the second-highest reward for?
>>
No. 224755 ID: 03dd11

It would also be good to bring a technician type. You just may meet up with a door that would take too long to break physically.

Also seeing as it is a golem build, I would not think it farfetched that there would be smaller golems around to stop you.

In any case, check the boards again for new missions.

Also go eat something. Food is good for you.
>>
No. 224772 ID: 538d37

Alternative: Wait for the golem to be almost finished, sneak in, have mage control golem/learn how to magically control golem/steal controller, we bought our way out. No army can stand in the way of a golem.
>>
No. 224804 ID: e40e60

>>224772
That would be incredibly awesome... if we can pull it off.
>>
No. 224831 ID: 192956

Have you looked into who the client is for the mission involving the golem?
It could be a fairy or something?
In which case what is a massive War Golem could be about your size.
>>
No. 224842 ID: 03c0cb

Don't underestimate yourself, your capable of quite alot with your current skillset. Shapeshifting is an incredible infiltration tool.

I think your best bet would be an assault team as a diversion to you going in solo and destroying the golem. You have a small elite team make a quick hit and run hit that'll put the guards in one place, and then you go in in disguise and take care of business. The assault team retreats, leaving most of the regular guards out of position.
>>
No. 224844 ID: 8c0848
File 128340413838.png - (133.99KB , 800x600 , 351.png )
224844

>>224804
Mmph... It would be. I dunno.
I just keep thinking the more complex I go with this, the more can go wrong.

On the other hand, the simpler I go, the easier it is to just get wiped out.

I just have this mental image of sneaking through the facility and destroying their metal gears... and steel pulleys and other stuff they make golems out of.
>>
No. 224845 ID: 476456

well you could bring atu and rig the whole place...

though she's not much for stealth...or is she?
>>
No. 224846 ID: f9649b

>>224844
Yeah. Even if you're as stealthy as a snake, there's a lot that can go wrong. And you don't have a codex with which you can record your progress.

Hell, try asking the people hiring for the job what you'd be getting into, what recon they've already done, and stuff like that.
>>
No. 224849 ID: 56dc25

>>224844
>sneaking through the facility and destroying their metal gears
Okay, I admit it, I laughed.

Rynh, you are a woman of many talents, but being subtle and sneaky isn't one of them, as far as I know. The closest you come is disguise magic, which admittedly could be highly useful but is hardly a foolproof plan on its own.

Or I could be wrong. Hell, maybe Rynh is secretly some sort of terrible half-dragon infant, genetically superior in every way to others.
>>
No. 224850 ID: 1a99f0

>>224844
it would probably be best if you're just going to break stuff if there were at least one vital component that was rare and/or expensive that you could go for. You really need to learn more about this thing.
>>
No. 224851 ID: 40cb26

Yeah just go get all the specific info you can, then we can figure out how to approach it.

And Rynh, you keep eating so you can put on more muscle and get a better figure. That advice wouldn't work out as well with any other species, but in fact you need to eat considerably more than them because you're a goddamn dragon.
>>
No. 224860 ID: 3416ec

>>I just have this mental image of sneaking through the facility and destroying their metal gears

I see what you did there.
>>
No. 224902 ID: c71597

>>224844
Well just grab up a few mates and scout the place out. If you decide it's too hard a nut to crack then burn down a few villages and raid some trade caravans in enemy territory. That way it's not a total loss in monetary terms and you still damage the enemy.
>>
No. 224903 ID: 701a19

>>224902
Er, what?
These are mercenaries. Their enemies are whoever they're paid to be. Acting without a contract is bad business.
>>
No. 224904 ID: 8bdb6a

>>224844
Just sneak close, polymorph into some local species, steal some clothes.

If things go wrong, breathe fire at everything and run the fuck away.
>>
No. 224910 ID: c71597

>>224903
I thought they were on retainer for whoever was the enemy of the golem builders? Anyway, golem builders have some enemies, if we can't get at the golem we could just scorch the countryside around the keep and stop supplies for further golem building from getting in.
>>
No. 224911 ID: 97cb33

>>224910
oh, you mean stop up the caravan so that they can't build it. when a patrol is sent out you kill it. when another patrol comes to check on the other one you kill them too. after a few patrols are dead the place would have a LOT less people guarding it.
>>
No. 224916 ID: c71597

>>224911
Something like that, or carve a path of death, destruction, rape and burnt out land around it to make sure they can't get easy access to laborers or easily bring stuff in. Whatever works best.
>>
No. 224926 ID: a594b9

>>224844
I've got an idea. We sneak in, set bombs, and get out BEFORE it blows up so by the time shit goes wrong and they know to close off the exits we're already safe.
>>
No. 224936 ID: d560d6

>>224844
You just want it to be just Jehral and you alone in a tense situation, hiding in a cramped cardboard box while waiting for the alarms to expire.
>>
No. 224944 ID: 620bfb

Go it solo but keep some magic way of contacting a small group of experts and allies you can talk to. This is a sneaking mission. Your codename will be Solid Drake.
>>
No. 224974 ID: 538d37

Go with our husband, steal the most expansive/hard to make part of the golem that is transportable (heart? brain? computer chip? SNAKE?). Make own golem around that part.

Oh yeah, bring lots of boxes. You can hide under the boxes.
>>
No. 225031 ID: 8c0848
File 128346922172.png - (119.56KB , 800x600 , 352.png )
225031

So maybe... *CRACK* I sit around on my reasonably large pile of money, eating and drinking while learning to dance around or some flippy acrobatics crap to sculpt myself into a tight bodied and sexy stealth assassin, who then infiltrates the place and blows the shit out of that golem? The price keeps going up and no one bothers, probably because it's so suicidal. If I take the time, I get better suited for it, the price increases, I get even richer as the client gets more desperate to keep the thing from activating.

How's that for multitasking?
>>
No. 225032 ID: 8e18cd

>>225031

When infiltrating make sure you wear a skintight leather suit and a bandanna.

And use a mini crossbow
>>
No. 225034 ID: 86b8dc

>>225031
>a tight bodied and sexy stealth assassin

Make it so.
>>
No. 225035 ID: e40e60

>>225031
I approve, if you seriously think you might be able to pull it off.
>>
No. 225037 ID: a594b9

>>225031
Sounds good.

Also, you can bite through a bone that thick? YIKES!
>>
No. 225044 ID: f4963f

>>225037
That's what he said.
>>
No. 225045 ID: 70d9eb

>>225031
Don't do that to Jehral's bone.
>>
No. 225047 ID: c71597

>>225031
Motherfucking excellent for multitasking. Lets get it done.
>>
No. 225048 ID: 701a19

>>225031
Sounds like a plan, but only take the mission if you find a way to destroy the golem after you've left the building.

For example? Learn the spell "explosive runes", and keep inscribing it on countless pieces of paper. Once you get to the golem, stick every single piece of paper to different parts (All of them on the inside if possible) and then leave one on the access hatch for everybody to see.
The next time somebody goes to work on the golem they'll notice and read the note, which will set-off a chain reaction resulting in massive damage.
>>
No. 225051 ID: 701a19

>>225048
Correction: Plain old Explosive Runes won't do that, so you'll need to use a custom variant of it.
>>
No. 225052 ID: 67c611

Screw physical stealth. You've got magical stealth. Make it a combo of both if you must. Find a mage/rogue and learn some magic/stealth. Include Jehral. Maybe he could learn a bit of magic even if it's drawing from your power. Kind of like recharging his battery when he runs out.
>>
No. 225067 ID: e40e60

>>225048
I wonder if it would be practical to carry several bombs? They'd probably be a bit more reliable (and probably cheaper/easier).
>>
No. 225068 ID: a41aaf

>>224772
This would indeed be the optimum method for completing the contract: minimal risk, full payout,and a free massive golem. Even if it's unlikely, some serious boning up on golem construction and control certainly wouldn't be amiss. Your inherent magical talents may even give you some unusual tricks in this regard.
>>
No. 225075 ID: 44d67c

>>225031
Even though it's been mentioned before, I'm going to suggest again that you should take Gustav's earlier advice and get a little better at healing. It's useful and a long-term strategy!
You probably don't need to go overboard. No need to go about learning how to resurrect the dead or anything. But being able to patch up wounds so you don't die while you're running away or preparing for a second run at something is super useful.
Otherwise, the plan you mentioned is totally awesome. I support learning how to do flippy acrobatics on top of all the other stuff you've learned. That golem thing isn't going anywhere.
Hooray for multitasking!
>>
No. 225113 ID: 1e3bf0

>>225031
flippy can be learned from Jehral
Gustav seems like he was of high birth based on his attitude, he probably knows a thing or two about dancing.
I suggest learning to use shorter weapons based on your approach (claws, daggers, knives). Your projectile abilities are covered by your use of magic. Being an assassin means that larger weapons don't respond as fast enough and are not small enough to puncture a small gap in a person's defense.

That's more or less it. I fully support the learning of healing magic. Reparo.
>>
No. 225145 ID: ae7e75

If you are really going to learn flippy sexy stealth skills, yeah, but that means you don't get to sit around the tavern all day eating and drinking.

Learning to be agile and lithe is difficult, and requires a lot of body training, though I supposed you could use shapeshifting abilities to change your body type, making it much easier.
>>
No. 225167 ID: 40cb26

>>225031
Let your focus be looking into the what, where, how, and when of the mission. All the training and eating and becoming sexy is great and should continue until and after, but don't let when you move in be determined by how big your tits are.

Don't even be settled on doing this alone. Find out what exactly is going on and make a plan. And you might as well let Jehral help you on that part, even if you go in without him. You already know you work ok with him (kinda anyways), his talents will help you make a plan, and his wussyness means he won't mind not jumping in and taking a cut of the action and rewards. Throw him some fair change if he does help out, though.
>>
No. 225226 ID: 754124

>>225031
Unless the golem goes online and you're fucked. In the bad, metaphorical way, not the good literal way.
>>
No. 225366 ID: 192956

>>225031
It could also be a wargolem powered by the souls of the fallen.
In which case every time a party attempts to stop it and gets killed, the golem gains power from there death.
So the clients in order to attract more and more people keep raising the reward.
>>
No. 225371 ID: 1e3bf0

>>225366
so wait.. what does that make us?
>>
No. 225389 ID: edc7c7
 

If you have trouble incorporating your dance into a fight, learn this.

Capoeria is an art form that incorporates martial arts, music and dance, so it will be good for you all around and if any of the mercs see you, you can say that you are practicing a martial art style... which it is.
>>
No. 225391 ID: edc7c7

>>225389
You can learn it with Jehral. ^_^
>>
No. 225395 ID: edc7c7
 

Doubt it's effectiveness?
<========
>>
No. 225549 ID: 8c0848
File 128356998098.png - (137.61KB , 800x600 , 353.png )
225549

>Details
I send of a letter by courier to ask for details and receive this back;

"Dear perspective contractor,
your interest in this issue is appreciated. Know that certain information pertaining to this contract is of a sensitive nature and cannot be revealed without jeopardizing agents which may or may not remain within or around any potential military targets. The target is a siege golem of indeterminate size, which should be thoroughly destroyed in order to satisfy all conditions of the aforementioned contract. As for a time frame in which this task may be completed, we would respectfully request a most expedient resolution, as the target is estimated to achieve operational status in just a few short...


... years."


Aw, what the fuck! Years?! For one thing, that must be a huge, god damn golem and second... Fuck it. I'm going to sit around, eat, drink, work out, work on some skills for this type of work, then I'm going to waltz in there and bomb the shit out of that place and walk out with a huge paycheck and a reputation as a legendary badass! YEAH!~
>>
No. 225551 ID: 97cb33

yes! we got plenty of time to turn into a badass that they can't stop. and after 2 years the bounty will be HUGE!
>>
No. 225555 ID: e3f578

>Aw, what the fuck! Years?! For one thing, that must be a huge, god damn golem and second... Fuck it. I'm going to sit around, eat, drink, work out, work on some skills for this type of work, then I'm going to waltz in there and bomb the shit out of that place and walk out with a huge paycheck and a reputation as a legendary badass! YEAH!~

You just ruined your chances you dumb fuck
>>
No. 225556 ID: 40cb26

Let's uh... file this one under "long term goals". What else is on the job roster?
>>
No. 225559 ID: f9649b

>>225551
YEAH!

Totally cool with you working your skills up 'til then. What other jobs are on the menu again? Golem can wait, there's a goblin job, trap job, rat, blow, caravan... finished the chimera job.
>>
No. 225565 ID: e40e60

>>225555
Care to explain?
>>
No. 225594 ID: 3e83e6

>>225549
Don't have to spend the whole time training. Get a couple more jobs going.
>>
No. 225632 ID: f3f953

inb4 "job has been completed, you should not have waited so long."
>>
No. 225668 ID: 3e83e6

>>225632
Even if the job gets completed, Rynh will benefit from her training. She'll just have jobs that are less profitable and life-threatening.
>>
No. 225705 ID: d3dfb8

>>225549
I'm alright with this. Talk to Gustav about creating an item that will violently discharge any magic stored within, and then proceed to fill it up for a few hours each day.
Practicing your magic and all that. Plus once we sneak in, we set the item somewhere within the golem, set it to detonate in a few minutes, then leg it.
>>
No. 225709 ID: 476456

not to mention the golem job will probably have some influence on the campaign.
>>
No. 225727 ID: 8540b2

First - your not one of those people that gets cute when agitated or angry, so lighten the hell up. Forget the quest for now and train… or something.
Second – you should totally strive to become a legendary badass. You’re fucking half dragon for gods sake! Of all people (or things) you should be capable of being a complete badass at the very least.
Third – get drunk with Jehral!
>>223742
>>
No. 225753 ID: 197650

DON'T ABANDON YOUR QUEST TO BECOME A TIGHT BODIED SEXY STEALH OPERATIVE


You know in all seriousness, training in the field of stealth would actually give you a couple of advantages.
>>
No. 225760 ID: c71597

>>225549
Sounds like a solid plan, lets get working on it. And train some more with you shapeshifting, learn different monster forms that could be useful in combat.
>>
No. 225770 ID: 8c0848
File 128360268089.png - (243.15KB , 800x600 , 354.png )
225770

>Don't have to spend the whole time training.

I can't afford to anyway. I'll just work on my abilities and live in a bit of luxury while I can afford it. I get to reap the benefits of the merc lifestyle for once and after a couple months, I'm stronger, faster, more skilled at magic...

There are some other developments too... Like the golem thing rising in price a few grand. They've got offers out to every mercenary on the continent, but if it's not destroyed in the next three years, the military is totally going to consider taking action themselves.

Wimps.

Oh yeah. I got boobs now! I also grew a couple inches I think, but mostly BOOOBS!
>>
No. 225772 ID: 97cb33

>>225770
looking good. still got a tough look to you, but a sexy one as well. rank S on a job well done.

how have you been getting along with jehral this whole time too? you kiss him yet. :3c
>>
No. 225773 ID: c71597

>>225770
They look rather nice on you. And your feet seem to have gotten a bit more clawlike, can you use them for cutting yet?

Now lets gather up a team and blow up that motherfucking golem. Then get some badass enchanted armor or something and kick some motherfucking ass.

Time to forge such a laegend that when you're actually fully grown people will piss themselves on the mere prospect of being on the side of your enemies.
>>
No. 225776 ID: 701a19

>>225770
Congratulations!
Am I correct in assuming that Jehral is now proud to call himself your boy-toy?
If not, then go make him beg for the title in whimpering moans at the brink of ecstasy.
>>
No. 225777 ID: daadc0

>>225770
Did you learn dancing yet?
Especially this Capoeira stuff as >>225389 suggested?


Also, nice boobs. Boobs for the boob god.
>>
No. 225778 ID: e2020c

>>225770

Boobs! Awh, the natural source of the mental circle in your spells captivated in your very shapes. This should affect your magic for the least!! But there's a lot changing. Don't get fucked up by your new emotions. They can total a sensitive person, so be careful out there.

Also, when you notice yourself smiling, you have to take note of these things with all other bodily sensations and postures, for they're part of magic and meditation, mana gathering! When you find yourself smiling and your teeth are showing and the smile is so wide that there's a wide space between your teeth, that's a sexual smile.
>>
No. 225779 ID: 91769f

>>225770

Nice.

Also, I would agree with >>225773

Time to get some enchanted armor and weapons.

I'd also go with a three man team. Jehral and perhaps someone who's both stealthy and magicky.

Something tells me this job might be a little fucked if you don't have more stealth and the bang magic provides.

Also you know Jehral wants to bang you nightly on the trip, and you'd love to make the third jealous.[spoiler]Or invite them to join.
>>
No. 225780 ID: 8c0848
File 128361071168.png - (133.26KB , 800x600 , 355.png )
225780

Jehral is not my boy toy... I just sneak up on him and choke the shit out of him on occasion.
It keeps him on his toes, but I don't think we have that kind of relationship.

At least, I don't know if I'd want to do anything or who I'd do it with or whatever. Maybe I should just decide and get it over with so the pressure is off...

>your feet seem to have gotten a bit more clawlike, can you use them for cutting yet?

I've always had big, clawed feet, but yes. They rip up flesh well enough, but any kind of armor will probably block them completely.

>Did you learn dancing yet?
I worked on my footwork and agility, acrobatic stuff...

Anyway. What now? Easy stuff for cash or get ready for the big score?
>>
No. 225781 ID: 197650

has Jehral noticed your new "assets" yet?
What kind of jobs are available now?
Did you and your boy toy count the sheep together yet?
Can you show us some of your new skills, or at least explain them?
>>
No. 225783 ID: f3f953

NOOOOO! Don't give in to the pressure!

Hold fast and don't let the voices rape your mind.
>>
No. 225785 ID: e40e60

>>225783
Ignore this voice. Just do it once and we won't bother you for a while.
>>
No. 225786 ID: 5f0943

>>225783
This guy got it right.
>>
No. 225788 ID: c71597

>>225780
You know that feet things gives a few new possibilities, if someone doesn't have some armour to protect their groin then a ripping kick to the balls would probably take them out quite rapidly. And since you worked on agility you can probably reach the face as well, and some helmets don't have proper faceguards. Fun times ahead then.

By the way, have you been working any on your transformations?

Anyway, lets get ready for the big score. You should probably speak some to the goblin chick about explosives.

As for fucking. You're a merc, just hire a male hooker that looks decent enough if you feel like it. No reason to get involved in any complicated shit that could lead to emotional complications with your fellow mercs. Who nows, you might find yourself on different sides of the line in the future and that's just bad for buisness.
>>
No. 225792 ID: 4f6386

Fuck, why not? How long has it been since you've done it anyways? What are you, a nun?

You don't have to get it on with Jehral or the Minotaur or any crap like that if you don't want to. Just go to a tavern and look for a cute guy and have some fun. No romantic shit, no drama or any troubles.
>>
No. 225804 ID: f4963f

Ze beeg one. Go for eet.
>>
No. 225805 ID: 56dc25

>Oh yeah. I got boobs now! I also grew a couple inches I think, but mostly BOOOBS!
Wait, what? Neither kobolds nor dragons have breasts, so far as I know. Why would you grow them?

>>225792
She's still not physically mature. Think of what age human women grow breasts at- sometime between what, nine and fourteen? She's probably towards the older end of that age-equivalent.
>>
No. 225810 ID: ea2a3c
File 128361546690.jpg - (86.94KB , 700x519 , Tree-boobs.jpg )
225810

>>225805

I'm going with the theory that we could convince a tree to grow boobs.
>>
No. 225812 ID: e40e60

>>225805
[citation needed]
>>
No. 225822 ID: 3e83e6

>>225780
Does Dagnyr think you look 'hugable' yet?
>>
No. 225829 ID: 620bfb

That was sufficient grinding before the story mission, I think we can continue along in the game.
>>
No. 225833 ID: 8c0848
File 128361733786.png - (108.27KB , 800x600 , 356.png )
225833

Okay, let's just forget the whole thing. I'd rather think about something less nerve wracking, like my potentially suicidal mission of death.

>You don't have to get it on with Jehral or the Minotaur.
The size difference in either direction might make it weird, but at least I like them. I don't know if I'd want to discount them entirely.

>Neither kobolds nor dragons have breasts
Kobolds can have breasts. They're never huge from what I've ever seen, but they're there.
Also, my mom is a dragon and she had huge tits! That was her polymorphed into some kind of elf thing, but they were there...

Anyway, the general rule seems to be that hairy things can have breasts and things with scales don't, unless they're mermaids... And dryads are basically trees with tits.
I'd really worry about more important things, mostly because this is confusing.
>>
No. 225835 ID: 60477c

>>225833
the size problem is solved with your polymorph abilities.
... say, have you ever heard of vore?
>>
No. 225837 ID: a594b9

>>225835
wat

>>225833
Let's go for the suicide mission! Worst case scenario we polymorph and run.
>>
No. 225840 ID: 4f6386

>>225833

>I'd rather think about something less nerve wracking, like my potentially suicidal mission of death.

You are a weird one, you knew that?

I would just do it and get over with it. You don't want to have this kind of stuff in your mind while on your suicidal mission, you gotta keep your senses sharp.

You're fine with Jehral or Thorden? Then what's the problem? Go have some drinks with one of them and see how it goes. I would go for Thorden, he seems to be more experienced, but your call.
>>
No. 225843 ID: 70d9eb

>>225833
Thodren would tear you apart, don't be ridiculous.
You've already fooled around with Jehral a bit, and he still owes you one. You could choke him during it if you really wanted to, too.
>>
No. 225844 ID: 40cb26

I've been wondering why a kobold mixed with dragon looks more human shaped, instead of less. But magic and all that.

Hey Rynh, you been working on your shapeshifting too? Better at using your dragon form, try out strong new forms like minotaurs and stuff? Try turning into a minotaur and wrestling Thodren. Or into a sexy half-kobold elf and tease Jehral to death.

>>225835
Stop that.
>>
No. 225853 ID: e40e60

>>225843
This

>>225835
No, oh god no
>>
No. 225861 ID: 56dc25

>>225833
If you're running low on funds, I'd do another mission to keep funding your training. If it's going to be years before the golem job is gone, spending at least a full year doing other things isn't unreasonable.

What sort of jobs are posted, these days?
>>
No. 225862 ID: daadc0

>>225843
Agreeing with this. (Except the choking part)

>>225835
A fire. Please consider jumping into one.
>>
No. 225864 ID: 86b8dc

>>225833
Well all I'm going to say is that Jerhal likely is going to have a lifespan to match yours (what with both elves and dragons being immortal and ageless.) I know it's probably not something you want to consider now but he's about the only partner or even friend around who won't turn into a wrinkly, crotchety old man on you in a few decades.

Anyhow, on other matters I think we should acquire some bombs from Nako and a little of the know-how in using them if we want to take out the golem. You may be a good warrior but you're no Rudy Mann, you aren't going to be punching that golem into pieces.

Hell if you really want to this might be a good job to take Nako on.
>>
No. 225865 ID: ea2a3c

Maybe you should take a look at the good old job board again. Maybe someone posted something new on it? If not I'd say Trade Caravan Escort, not all those people this time though. You have experience with caravans anyway and it wouldn't be as sand covered and rape filled as going after goblin raiders.
>>
No. 225868 ID: 40cb26

Really Ryhn, you just need to get this over with. So you can move on and just not worry about it so much anymore, screw around with whoever you like in whatever form. First you should be with the one you already like, share some history and already messed around with.

>>225843
Only problem I see is that Rynh is even bigger than before, it was an awkward size difference already. But turning into a shorter race doesn't seem right... Can you turn into yourself but smaller, like only a couple inches taller than Jehral?
>>
No. 225869 ID: e40e60

>>225868
Just give him a 7-inch dick, problem solved.
>>
No. 225871 ID: d560d6

>>225868
>>225869
Rynh's already thought through this problem:
>>/questarch/188910
>>
No. 225872 ID: 86b8dc

>>225871
A relationship should not be based on usage of shapeshift. I'm not saying you can't use it occasionally, but it should not become the mainstay.
>>
No. 225874 ID: 40cb26

That's what I'm thinking. Especially with her first time, and any couples time together you want to be yourselves. You saw how messed up Jehral was from just the human handjob. He needs to be him, and she needs to be her. But if she doesn't have to be that much bigger it would be more enjoyable for the both of them. And you know a "shrink person" spell should be an easy spell on its own, forget even using a full polymorph.
>>
No. 225878 ID: 3e83e6

>>225833
How Is Dagnyr, anyway?
>>
No. 225888 ID: a41aaf

If this Golem is taking literal YEARS to construct, it's going to be sturdy enough to survive any amount of explosive that you're going to be able to physically carry. This definitely requires research into how golems actually work. e.g. destroying a controller is all well and good unless they can simply make another one in a few days. Removing any magic sigils might only delay them whilst the sigils are reapplied. You may need to more sneaky, e.g. subtly disfiguring a sigil to work at cross-purposes, causing the golem to tear itself apart when used.
>>
No. 225900 ID: 3e83e6

>>225888
It's simpler than that really. Ruin as much of the production facility as possible. This will include wizard-slaying or subverting, naturally. Burn every scrap of paper, knock over laboratory tables, spit in their potions, etc.
>>
No. 225914 ID: d560d6

>>225900
>spit in their potions
>fire breath
...and stand well clear?
>>
No. 225915 ID: 8c0848
File 128362716910.png - (157.11KB , 800x600 , 357.png )
225915

I find Nako and ask her about using bombs to destroy the golem and if she would want to come on the mission with me. She seems a bit apprehensive.

"I don't know... It's dangerous and I've never been great at actually fighting or anything. I'm mostly into the bomb making and blowing shit up. It's a time honored goblin tradition."

"How about you just act in a support capacity to help me blow shit up?"

She thinks a moment and nods "I guess, but I'm going to want extra if I have to fend off assholes trying to stab me."

"Sounds fair..."
>>
No. 225918 ID: d3dfb8

We should bring Jehral along too, he's good at stealing. And we may want some throwing knives for stealthykills
>>
No. 225919 ID: 56dc25

>>225915
Great. Now tell her to bear that in mind, maybe whip up plans for something really excellent for blowing up a golem over the next couple months, you're not expecting to leave for a while.

Then go and do some other job(s) for pocket change and keep training yourself up. It is wise to wax in power. However badass you are, it's not yet badass enough.
>>
No. 225932 ID: 8c0848
File 128362965072.png - (182.28KB , 800x600 , 358.png )
225932

Nako seems sure that she can make bombs to destroy this thing. It's just a matter of delivering them.

"Hey, Nako..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know about... Boys?"

She perks up, "What about them?", she asks.

"Like... Doing stuff. Uh... I never..."

"Ha! Little Rynhie is starting to notice boys! Well, just grab the one you want and force him to do it. That's what I did. Just grab'em and they can't help but go along with it."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Hell yeah! I lost it to some elf kid like sixty years ago. Just latch on and work it, girl!"

Heh... Goblins have an interesting outlook on things, I guess. But I guess she has a point. If I want it, I should go for it! You know, if the situation comes up.
>>
No. 225935 ID: a594b9

>>225932
Well considering we're going on an insanely dangerous solo(?) mission, making sure you don't die a virgin might be a good idea.
>>
No. 225937 ID: d3dfb8

Don't forget to use protection!
>>
No. 225939 ID: ea2a3c

Just to warn you, Nako is even more perverted than we are. She's pretty normal for a goblin though. I'd take her advice with a wee bit of a grain of salt. I never thought I'd have to say this, but rape isn't always the answer.
>>
No. 225941 ID: d560d6

>>225939
Jehral's half-elf and half-willing, so that adds up to not-rape-at-all.
>>
No. 225944 ID: 3e83e6

>>225932
Ask Nako to teach you more.

About explosives, I mean. Better off knowing how to carry them and set them without having to worry if they'll go off in your bag, right? I'm sure there's someplace she goes to practice blowing stuff up nearby anyway.
>>
No. 225952 ID: 40cb26

>>225932
Go for it, yes. But rather than just grab em you might, you know, ask. There can also be grabbing, just a softer kind.

Just go up to Jehral, (shrink yourself / turn into a kobold-elf / turn him into a kobold-dragon / stay large and in charge), wrap your arms around him and ask him to be your first time. It's easy~
>>
No. 225976 ID: 93ebff

Ask her if she means like that one tavern song.
Zepave in the cave, was it?

Also, she apparently is experienced in having things blow up in her face in more ways than one.
>>
No. 225982 ID: c71597

>>225932
Sounds like decent advice. Lets go to a bar and find a guy that looks ok. Then grab him and have your way with him. Don't grab anyone you're going to be working with though. That can cause all sorts of emotional trouble that could be pure murder to deal with in the field. Much easier to keep things simple and your private life seperate from your professional life.

Then once you're done with that you can focus on the mission.
>>
No. 225983 ID: 40cb26

>>225982
I think she wants to at least be with someone she knows and likes, judging from >>225833
>but at least I like them.
>>
No. 225985 ID: 8c0848
File 128363605097.png - (184.79KB , 800x600 , 359.png )
225985

I ask her about training in bomb handling.

"Yeah, sure. They aren't much use if you blow yourself to hell before you plant them. Oh yeah, some advice on that other thing I just remembered. Just because you put something in your mouth, doesn't mean you chew on it...

Anyway, just let me know when want to do this and I'll be ready."


Okay. Nako and a source of explosives are good to go. What else?
>>
No. 225987 ID: 0b2a05

Two things: Practice healing, or practice dancing.

Your choice.
>>
No. 225988 ID: c71597

>>225985
I think you're good to go then. With your transformation magics it should be quite doable to get into the place. Once inside you can find a way to get in the bombs, then you just set them. Get to the wall, transform into dragon form a glide away from them to a safe distance and enjoy the explosions.
>>
No. 225992 ID: 70d9eb

>>225985
Go find puppyhead and dance with him.
>>
No. 225995 ID: 40cb26

>>225985
You know at least this things location right? Wait until nightfall, turn into a dragon and fly around the place, get a sense of the layout. If you're really lucky the golem will be visible and exposed to above. You could just rain down all the bombs you can carry. I wouldn't count on that though. I'm also assuming the place is somewhat lit or even better that you can see in the dark as a dragon.

Otherwise, you're going to need to go in have them set and many particular points, very quickly and get the hell out. And if it's a big golem (yes of course it is) it'll take a lot of climbing and squirming around to get them everywhere. That could be easier with Jehral, but he'd still need to get into the place.

What would be perfect is if you can find a secondary entrance near the middle of the place to above, after you sneak in you can let in Jehral or anyone who's helping, set the bombs and then fly yourselves out via dragon form.

...You have been practicing in your dragon form, right?
>>
No. 225999 ID: 8bdb6a

Tell Jehral that you're off to do something important and that you intend to fuck him when you get back, before you get too big for him.

Poke him in the chest with a finger and walk away before he can get his bearings.

That should be it, unless there's any cool magic shit to buy.
>>
No. 226000 ID: 56dc25

Guys, Rynh can only carry so much while flying. Getting a bunch of large explosives up to the golem in the first place, past all the guards and mages and what have you, is still somewhat problematic. Shapeshifting will help for bluffing or getting out, sure, but there are still holes in this plan.


And I still think you should go do some other job. Learn about bombs in your off time over the course of a couple weeks.
>>
No. 226001 ID: 97cb33

>>225999
change vote to this.
>>
No. 226003 ID: c71597

>>226000
The bombs get brought in the old fashion way. Once she is inside she can lower a rope or something from the walls and then haul them up, or whatever method that will work the best. The flying is for getting away.
>>
No. 226005 ID: 40cb26

>>226003
It's possible she could fly batches of the bombs onto a hidden part of the roof or similar, and sneak them all in during the attack. But we really can't guess at any of this until we get some kind of visual of the place.
>>
No. 226018 ID: 44d67c

>>225999
Do this! If you change your mind later you can just laugh and say you weren't serious. He's so fun to tease.
>>
No. 226020 ID: e40e60

>>225999
Do this. It'll be hilarious.
>>
No. 226027 ID: 1a99f0

>>225999
+1 vote for teasing jehral
>>
No. 226118 ID: 701a19

>>225999
Yes.
Then make good on the promise when you get back from the suicide mission.
>>
No. 226151 ID: 8c0848
File 128365284731.png - (117.80KB , 800x600 , 360.png )
226151

I go back to Jehral after talking to Nako and poke him in the chest. "Hey, I'm off to do something important, so when I get back I'm going to... Uh... I..."
Oh, god damn it! I don't know about this. The only time we ever did anything was when we were both polymorphed into humans and the whole thing felt weird and disconnected. Ah... What about gear? What should I wear and take with me for this type of mission?
>>
No. 226152 ID: 476456

fine just kiss him on the forehead and thank him for being so sweet you great big baby
>>
No. 226153 ID: d560d6

>>226151
You are the least assertive dragon ever.
>>
No. 226154 ID: 97cb33

YOU CAN DO IT! say it! you are so close!

also, take any amount of armor that can meld when you change form and a a sack to carry the bombs with.
>>
No. 226155 ID: c71597

>>226151
Your usual gear and a couple of sets of normal clothes as well as a collection of sketches of various faces and races. The gear is not part of what you bring in the first time, you leave that with Nako and shapeshift into a suitable form to get into the place as a servant or dayworker or something and scout the place. Then you go out, sketch out a plan of the place for Nako and decide on how to get the bombs in.
>>
No. 226156 ID: 701a19

>>226151
"I'm going to fuck your brains out."
>>
No. 226157 ID: a594b9

>>226151
Just blush furiously and go "NEVERMIND" and stomp off because that is what you do, Rynh. You back off at the last second.

Also, bring the quietest goddamn armor you can wear. This is a sneaking mission after all. It should however have some sort of metal plating over your most vital area. (your boobs)
>>
No. 226161 ID: 8bdb6a

Lean down and kiss him deeply. When you're done, say he's going to give you what you deserve when you get back.

Don't overburden yourself. Bring your usual kit and supplies, and some bombs. And rope. Gotta have rope. You can magic the rest, I bet.
>>
No. 226162 ID: 97cb33

>>226161
YES!!!
>>
No. 226163 ID: 86b8dc

>>226161
Sounds good.
>>
No. 226165 ID: a3da7b

"Fine, i was looking forward to this, but i will just do it now"

Kick him in the nuts.
>>
No. 226166 ID: d677cc

>>226161
Yeah I like this.
>>
No. 226167 ID: 1a99f0

>>226151
so, what? you're a pussy now or something? What happened to the rynh that focused on being as awesome and badass as possible, and fucked with people for the hell of it? What happened to the Rynh that killed people with her bare hands? Is it some kind of self-esteem issue? You're a motherfucking dragon. You do what you want when you want, and you don't worry about the consequences, because you can handle them, whatever they are. YOU ARE A GODDAMN DRAGON RYNH START ACTING LIKE ONE!
>>
No. 226168 ID: b587e2

>>226167
She was never like that.
>>
No. 226169 ID: dad664

>>226151
HAVE SEX DAMMIT!
>>
No. 226170 ID: e40e60

>>226151
Just get this over with already.
>>
No. 226174 ID: 0d5620

Just jump his bones, already! You've been wanting to for months! One of you might die before you see each other again!
>>
No. 226180 ID: 44d67c

>>226151
It's just teasing! Fine.
Just give him a hug you wuss.
>>
No. 226197 ID: 8540b2

>>226161
Calm down and stop changing the subject just because you’re nervous. You want to throw down with Jehral so just do it already. Even if it did feel disconnected you still jacked him off. This plan is a good start for you guys seeing how you’re so indecisive.
>>
No. 226219 ID: ba3244

Thing is, I reckon he's not too experienced either, which means no way is he going to be able to keep up with you. I'd save it for celebration afterwards, if I were you. More time, better mood.
>>
No. 226278 ID: 40cb26

>>226151
You're thinking about taking on that golem but you're not just yet and maybe he can help or help you plan and maybe you don't want to die a virgin so you wonder if he can give you a hand with any of that.
>>
No. 226287 ID: f52552

>>226151
Step one: Say "Aww, fuckit."
Step two: Grab him, toss him over one shoulder.
Step three: Carry to room.
Step four: ???
Step five: PROFIT

As for gear, variety of camouflage and several sets of smaller weapons.
Practice some wind manipulation, for lightless and hopefully low-sound stuff.
>>
No. 226300 ID: d278f5

Bring a manual on golem creation. There might be some good tips in it like "DO ABSOLUTELY NOT DO THIS DURING GOLEM CREATION" and stuff like that. You could also potentially learn how to prematurely activate the golem and command it to destroy itself or something.
>>
No. 226317 ID: a7a85a

>>226151
I like Jehral, I really do. But
you know what? Screw him. That is to say don't. If he either hasn't picked up on or doesn't give enough of a crap about the copious hints you're dropping, don't waste your time on him. I mean he's regarded you with all the interest of a luke warm bowl of gruel when you're packing a metric fuck-ton of hotness.

That bishy mage seemed interested in you. Go flirt with him. Bottom line, you deserve someone who finds you as beautiful as you are.
>>
No. 226318 ID: d3dfb8

>>226317
I d'awwwwd
>>
No. 226365 ID: a3dfe6

>>226317
Agreed
>>
No. 226366 ID: f16b80

>>226151


"IS IT MATING SESSION?!"

EQ2 baby.
>>
No. 226372 ID: 67c611

"I was thinking of fooling around with you a bit more. You liked that, right?"
>>
No. 226376 ID: 8c0848
File 128369757855.png - (123.59KB , 800x600 , 361.png )
226376

>Screw him. That is to say don't. If he either hasn't picked up on or doesn't give enough of a crap about the copious hints you're dropping, don't waste your time on him.

Hey, yeah! I've gone from a malnourished grunt to this in the last year and he never batted an eye!

"Hey Jehral, if you're not going to show some interest, I'm going to find someone else who will!"

He seems a bit taken aback, but he deserves it!

"Interest? Like romantic?"

"YEAH! I've even got squishy girl parts now. How can you not notice?"

"I notice, it's just that you're like a sister or something... A big, slightly abusive sister. I don't want to ruin that."

...
That's not fair... I was all angry and now I feel like a total ass.
>>
No. 226377 ID: 4f6386

Rape him to stablish dominance.
>>
No. 226378 ID: 97cb33

well then... tell him that he should at least try, if it doesn't work out then it's back to noogies and headlocks and you will forget it even happened. but he needs to at least try.
>>
No. 226379 ID: a594b9

Aw snap, you've been friendzoned.

Well, you like Thodren right? (in b4 he thinks of you as a little sister)
>>
No. 226380 ID: 8bdb6a

"Then what was with that stuff while we were polymorphed?"
>>
No. 226381 ID: a594b9

>>226379
Wait, no. I changed my mind. We can still do this.

Tell him it won't be ruined. You'll just abuse him a little differently sometimes. Then grin at him.
>>
No. 226382 ID: 70d9eb

>>226376
"Sisters generally don't give handjobs."
>>
No. 226383 ID: 8e18cd

Well yeah fuck him and his 'OH YOU'RE LIKE A SISTER NOW'. Or get Thodren to fuck him, while you fuck Thodren with a strapon!

THAT will surely establish dominance
>>
No. 226384 ID: 67c611

Say "I'm sorry I've been an ass" then jump his bone.
>>
No. 226385 ID: e73926

Oh screw Jehral. All he does is make you feel bad about yourself. Go find someone else. Seriously. He's even a dead weight in bed.
>>
No. 226386 ID: 476456

>>226382

"Unless you're into that sort of thing.."
>>
No. 226387 ID: 0d5620

Angrily unbirth him
>>
No. 226388 ID: d560d6

>>226385
I agree heartily with this.
>>
No. 226389 ID: 97cb33

>>226385
>>226388
you guys are why she feels bad. you keep saying her friends are useless. well you are wrong!
>>
No. 226391 ID: d560d6

>>226389
I have said no such thing about Thodren!
>>
No. 226392 ID: 70d9eb

I bet Jehral is great in bed.
>>
No. 226396 ID: a41aaf

Stupid adorable noseface!
>>
No. 226397 ID: e40e60

Mention that he owes you a favor. Wink suggestively if you must.
>>
No. 226399 ID: e3f578

A sister that gave you a handjob... what kind of fucked up family... oh right the mercs are also your family. Well I suppose that ain't too fucked up considering.
>>
No. 226401 ID: c71597

>>226376
Well you're kind of acting like an ass right now. And this is why you should grab someone else that you don't have a previous relationship with.

But screw that for now. There is a mission to be done, fortune to be won and fame to be had. Lets get going and take it all. The later celebration can involve booze, strippers and male escorts.
>>
No. 226405 ID: 3e83e6

>>226376
Tie him to the tree with his pants and move on.
>>
No. 226407 ID: 86b8dc

After there was no follow up after the town he must have figured it was a one-off or something. I mean its been what a year and you haven't done anything else?
>>
No. 226408 ID: e62355

>>226376
That’s what you get for being indecisive with him. You’ve been put in the “just friends” category. Say something like “I want more then that.” and kiss him, or jump his bones. (That works too)
>>
No. 226412 ID: 620bfb

He has you completely friendzoned. If you want to do anything, you'd have to make the first move. Or the second move. Basically you have to make him your bitch.
>>
No. 226418 ID: a3dfe6

Why don't you just listen to what he says and what you're feeling rather than disembodied voices only you hear? What he has just said is that he doesn't feel any romantic interest in you, so it doesn't make sense to pursue him in that sense. Doesn't mean you can't hang out with him, can't be friends, etc etc, but why throw all your attention to someone who doesn't want you? You've always been remarkable and have continuously grown moreso; find someone who appreciates what you've got rather than chasing people who aren't interested. Feel out some of the others if YOU have any interest in them (regardless of what other people think you should go for). Thodren seems to respect you and Gustav had some sort of interest in you. In all honesty can you really say much as to how Jehral feels about you? Other than comfortable? Know yourself to be the prize you are, and if someone else doesn't recognize that fact then it's their loss, not yours. -Z
>>
No. 226425 ID: e40e60

>>226418
You must be new here
>>
No. 226429 ID: 40cb26

>>226376
Just tell him you're worried about dying a virgin and you want to get it out of the way and he's a friend and the only one you've done anything at all with and... you know what. Just promise nothing will change if he doesn't want it to. Then turn into a sexy kobold-elf babe and give him a hug.
>>
No. 226435 ID: e62355

>>226425
Seriously she gave him a handjob for god’s sake and he shot his load all over her face. Where have you been? I think it would be ok if they hook up. NOW RAPE HIM ALREADY!!!
>>
No. 226436 ID: 055f63

>>226376
hmm... lessee...
You haven't pushed any romantic or sexually natured situation in... a looooong while.

OF COURSE HE'S GONNA FRIENDZONE YOU!

Hell, you're indecisive as it is! You can't even decide if you want the cawk or not.

Just pull yourself together, and make a goddamn decision. That's what leaders do. Make decisions! SO GO AND MAKE A DAMN DECISION
>>
No. 226440 ID: a7a85a

>>226376
Well, his romantic interest seems to be as it has been, mediocre at best. But hey, friend-zone isn't necessarily a bad thing. Like a few of us have been saying. Hang out as you always have. Strengthen the friendship and good for both of you. Something may come of it down the road, and a friendship is a good foundation for a lasting relationship.

In the meantime take advantage of your squishy female parts. Go for a night on the town for some Rynh time. Or better yet, gather your female friends. Girls night out. Buy a new outfit, make the local guys lose their marbles. You've worked hard. Party harder!

Can it be make Rynh a tavernin' outfit tiemz? :3c
>>
No. 226468 ID: 476456

and maybe sit down with him this might be a long conversation.
>>
No. 226505 ID: a3da7b

He loves you. Just in a different way.

I suppose that you are the closest thing to family to him.

Don't ruin that. I think he might be or become the same to you eventually.

I am not sure how to get you out of this awkward situation, but here are a few options.

You could play the abusive sister:
-Get close
-Say something close to him having mixed feelings about ravishing his sister.
-Laugh and leave (or play it further and leave.)

You could play the hurt lover
-not my option, so I have no recommendations

or you could just leave in silence.


Personally I am leaning towards the big sister bit. no matter what, this situation will lave one or both of you with awkward feelings though.

shrug
>>
No. 226509 ID: 44d67c

>>226376
Give him a hug, damnit.
>>
No. 226517 ID: 28f590

>>226376
Oh wow, a woman caught in the Friend Zone for once. You're a pioneer, Rynh!
>>
No. 226523 ID: 299faa

>>226376
Put him in a headlock with his face in your boobs. "Way to break a delicate maiden's heart, you jerk! But sure. Fine. Siblings. Whatever." Dropped.
>>
No. 226524 ID: 056431

>>226376
Grin.
"That's fine. Incest is a proud tradition for kobolds and dragons alike."
>>
No. 226528 ID: e40e60

>>226524
This.
>>
No. 226575 ID: 8c0848
File 128373526494.png - (146.55KB , 800x600 , 362.png )
226575

We go sit down under a nearby tree to talk.
"Sorry. I don't know how to deal with this kind of stuff very well..."
"Obviously."
"I just wanted to get that out of the way. You never know in this line of work, so I just wanted to try it... I guess..."
"Are you sure you'd want me doing that?I'd be relieved at first, but I'd probably miss how you pummel the crap out of me for no reason eventually if you stopped doing it because things got weird between us."
"Yeah..."
"It's hard to say this, you know? You've been looking pretty good lately."
"Heh... Thanks..."

I guess he's right. We've never really had any of that kind of tension between us... Well, that one time, but it was like we weren't ourselves. Weird, isolated incidents don't count...

There are other halfbreeds around here, but we're the only kobolds. Birds with weird feathers should flock together... or something to that effect.
>>
No. 226577 ID: 8bdb6a

I think you'll find that most creatures primarily have relationships within their own species.

But sure, if that's his decision. Ask him who he thinks you should hook up with.
>>
No. 226582 ID: 97cb33

tell him that if you both don't find anyone in like 5 years then you will try it together. get yourself sorted out and see if you can work it out with some other guys.
>>
No. 226583 ID: d560d6

>>226577
>I think you'll find that most creatures primarily have relationships within their own species.
I'm not sure how much water that argument holds when they're both half-breeds. :V
>>
No. 226587 ID: 72f534

>>226575
Just tell him to think about it. I mean, you two are about as close a match as one's going to find in a company of weird halfbreeds.

Especially once the aging starts kicking in on most everyone else, and you are both half-bold so you should understand what's going on with eachother more.


(P.S. remember if thing do 'get weird' you don't have to stop hitting him if that's what he wants.)
>>
No. 226590 ID: 8c0848
File 128373602169.png - (151.19KB , 800x600 , 363.png )
226590

>>226575
"Well, since we're never, ever going to get physical like that ever, who do you think is a good choice? 'cause I can do this thing with my tongue and I'm eager to test it out."

"Whoa, shit! I mean... Maybe I was a bit hasty. Er... Sometimes, ah... Relationships change, you see... Um..."

Oh gods! His eyes are going to pop out of his head. I don't know about any of this, I'm confused as hell, so I might as well have fun while I do it.
>>
No. 226591 ID: 44d67c

Give him a noogie and tell him he's cute.
>>
No. 226592 ID: 8bdb6a

>>226591
This except stick his head under your shirt first.
>>
No. 226594 ID: 4f6386

>>226590

Pummel the crap out of him for no reason and tell him that you're glad that you two can still be friends, you would have missed things like that.

Then walk away.
>>
No. 226595 ID: d677cc

>>226592
Oh god, this is hilarious. Comedy says you must.
>>
No. 226596 ID: 67c611

throw down him him! He wants you and you want him. Now hurry up and have yourself some fun!
>>
No. 226597 ID: 3ef701

>>226583
Oh about half the usual amount?
>>
No. 226598 ID: 97cb33

just fuck him already!
>>
No. 226599 ID: 44d67c

>>226590
> I'm confused as hell.
Why don't you just be friends with occasional benefits? Jehral doesn't really seem like a romantic sort anyway. But he is cute and easily molestable. Then you can tease the hell out of him and still have the occasional isolated incident.

So basically exactly what you've been doing already, except you actually decided on something.
>>
No. 226600 ID: 72f534

>>226590
Like I said just pull him close and whisper in his ear that he should 'think about it.'

Then give him a little rub on the nose, a playful rap on that little puppyhead of his and walk off (and don't forget to put some 'tail movement' in that walk.)
>>
No. 226601 ID: 0d5620

He's clearly a lot more comfortable with you while you're polymorphed.

Polymorph into yourself with a dick and mount him like a tiny pony.
>>
No. 226603 ID: e40e60

>>226590
You're doing good. Keep going.

>>226601
lol wut
>>
No. 226612 ID: 383006

Jerahl, it's really not going to do much good for her to have a long tongue unless she puts it up your butt. It'll prolly be pretty awesome when she puts it up your butt, though.
>>
No. 226617 ID: 0d5620

>>226612
Offer to meet him somewhere private to do this. If he says yes, do it while you're turned into a guy, then tell him he's gay now.
>>
No. 226621 ID: 8bdb6a

>>226617
This sounds like an appropriate combination of juvenile comedy, sex, and shit being completely, completely fucked up.
>>
No. 226624 ID: f4963f

>>226612
Oh, I can think of a lot of things...
>>
No. 226625 ID: e97805

>>226592
Just do this, Rynh. And, eventually, more.
Half-'bolds should work together.

Closely.
>>
No. 226626 ID: e88dec

>>226590
...Wow


Dammit, stop trying to turn her into a whore.
>>
No. 226637 ID: 620bfb

You can still pummel the crap out of him if things heat up between you. Violence is the best way to show affection.
>>
No. 226638 ID: 701a19

>>226590
Grin, run your tongue along his jawline, say
"Well, then, would you mind helping me... practice for when I find somebody interested?" with a bit of a sultry playfulness, then slip it into his mouth and show him how much that tongue helps kissing.
>>
No. 226640 ID: 40cb26

>>226590
Tell him to keep talking, and lick him in... places.
>>
No. 226645 ID: 8bdb6a

>>226626
Yeah. She's known Jehral for years, which is like a one night stand in dragon years.

She needs to know a guy for at least two decades before she can begin dating.
>>
No. 226652 ID: a3dfe6

How disappointing.
>>
No. 226653 ID: 8bdb6a

Jehral: Say "I'M REAL BACON!"

After a pause, add "DELICIOUS BACON!"
>>
No. 226655 ID: e40e60

>>226653
lol wut
>>
No. 226686 ID: 8bdb6a

Rynh: Drop that zero and get yourself a hero.
>>
No. 226691 ID: e3f578

>>226686
Sylvester Stallone to be exact.
>>
No. 226692 ID: f4963f
File 128374822094.jpg - (4.82KB , 182x300 , SHARP_POINTY_POLEARM.jpg )
226692

>>226686
YOU. Take this and apply directly to your rectum. Doctor's orders.
>>
No. 226700 ID: e40e60

>>226686
WTF?
>>
No. 226704 ID: 476456

move in for a romantic kiss...

then shove that thing down his throat as uncomfortably as possible, It'll be hillarious.
>>
No. 226734 ID: 5f4c25

Laugh, continue teasing. Make him feel that friendzone he put up for a minute. Judge reaction, then respond as appropriate.

Though y'know, we've come looking for sex, but it might not be bad to have him as a bro. You can probably have sex with any guy, but Jehral's the only person so far that could have a strong family-like connection with you. You can probably develop others, but his'd be the strongest. It'd be important to have someone you can trust that way.
>>
No. 226738 ID: 3fbc29

>>226704
and will taste horrible.
>>
No. 226739 ID: 476456

>>226738
It'll taste like bacon, shut up.
>>
No. 226756 ID: 50727d

>>226590
Give him just a quick peck on his lips and nothing more. Tease him, and Make HIM look after you.
>>
No. 226761 ID: 8540b2

>>226739
nice…
>>
No. 226773 ID: a594b9

Tease him in a sexual manner, see how he reacts.
>>
No. 226791 ID: 0b2a05

>>226592
>>226704
Either one of these.
>>
No. 226797 ID: 40cb26

You know Rynh, whenever you say you're confused or clueless it seems to work out really well. Trust your instincts, let them guide your tongue.
>>
No. 226806 ID: 6547ec

It's probably better to find out how this goes now, rather than after you become an unstoppable juggernaut of a behemoth. Have some fun tonight, and be glad it's with someone you can trust (or at least coerce into not talking).
>>
No. 226927 ID: 3fbc29

>>226739
Vomit flavored bacon
>>
No. 226934 ID: 8c0848
File 12837839311.png - (144.84KB , 800x600 , 364.png )
226934

>Tease him in a sexual manner, see how he reacts.

"No, no. You're right. It's would probably mess things up between us if you laid me down, slid inside me... Made me squirm and moan and wrap my legs around you, squeezing and thrusting until you burst."

He just stares for a moment, then snaps out of it. "You... are fucking evil."

"I know~"
>>
No. 226935 ID: 67c611

Grab him in a bear hug and lift him up to your face level and start licking his nose as you walk somewhere safe for sexing.
>>
No. 226936 ID: a594b9

>>226934
Check his package. Maybe touch it a little. Or grab his ass. I'm saying you should start with some sort of physical contact now.
>>
No. 226937 ID: 197650

JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
No. 226938 ID: 40cb26

>>226934
Tell him you aren't teasing him, teasing would mean you aren't letting anything actually happen. He's doing that to himself, you're just making it... hard for him.
>>
No. 226939 ID: 8bdb6a

Jehral is getting pretty boring. We need to find a better companion.

>Shera is a catfolk, she's big on running around and throwing things. Kind of like Jehral with bigger tits...

Go see what Shera's up to.
>>
No. 226944 ID: a3dfe6

You're not being evil, you're being a whore. You're attempting to seduce or sexually frustrate someone who has said they don't have that kind of feeling for you. Congratulations.
>>
No. 226945 ID: 70d9eb

Rub noses with Jehral.
>>
No. 226946 ID: d560d6

>>226939
>Jehral is getting pretty boring. We need to find a better companion.
For the love of god, this.
>>
No. 226947 ID: 4f6386

This game of teasing and rejection is getting pretty get old. Either fuck him or leave him already.

And I vote for the latter, you made a first honest move, he rejected you and now he's trying to backpedal. Don't lower yourself, just give him a friendly pat and go look for greener pastures.
>>
No. 226952 ID: 40cb26

The moment Jehral saw that tongue he started backpedaling. He wants it and she wants it they're both just stubborn. They deserve each others bullshit. They just need to piss each other off more to get a move on.

"It's now or never. Are you going to do something or are you just not enough of a man?"
>>
No. 226954 ID: 4531bc

Laugh!

and launch the barrages. All of them. One hundred strong. Finish the rest, make them feel the suffering they had wrought on their own ancestors!
>>
No. 226955 ID: 197650

>>226952
>"or are you just not enough of a man?"

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO NAIL THAT HOT PIECE OF ASS
>>
No. 226959 ID: 0d5620

Jehral is only useful because he's funsized. If he's not going to reluctantly bend over for someone I don't even know why we wasted so many dialog scenes on him
>>
No. 226970 ID: d3dfb8

>>226939
So many kinds of this.
>>
No. 226974 ID: e40e60

>>226939
>:3
>>
No. 226977 ID: 8bdb6a

>>/questarch/147570
>"Maybe if your chest was bigger, you'd be something worth hugging. Huahuahua!"
>>
No. 226978 ID: d560d6

>>226977
>>/questarch/121819
>I ain't spendin' mah first time getting rammed by some cackling hairball with carrion breath.
>>
No. 226989 ID: c71597

>>226978
But it's likely that he has a very long and thick tongue.
>>
No. 226993 ID: e40e60

>>226989
>carrion breath
>>
No. 226995 ID: 055f63

>>226934
...
Can you both stop bullshitting and fuck?
Really!
You want it, he obviously wants it via your jizz incident

fuck, at least stop the bullshit, drag him to the forest and explain your true feelings...

Unless he's just a fuckbuddy... Then just say you wanna fuck
>>
No. 227006 ID: 8540b2

>>226995
Yes this is a good plan you teasing indecisive horny evil half dragon.
>>
No. 227013 ID: c71597

>>226993
How his breath smells is hardly important when it comes to the lower regions. If he eats carrion he's hardly going to complain about smell or taste in nether regions.
>>
No. 227066 ID: 192956

I say you get up claiming you could probably find a more decisive man. Then get ready to leave.
>>
No. 227083 ID: 055f63

>>227066
How can she talk about decisive men when Rynh is indecisive herself

How bout' we stop being hypocritical and lay it out.

Do you like Jehral and/or want to fuck with him and/or hold a long term relationship.

If no, THEN WE ARE NOT GONNA PUSH IT ANYMORE.
There are definitely other males.

So this is the final chance decision.
A relationship with him or no.

You say no, then never.
>>
No. 227094 ID: 50727d

>>227083
This. There's no reason to keep pushing things if nothing is going to happen.

You could adopt him officially as your brother though.
>>
No. 227113 ID: e40e60

>>227083
We can, however, begin hitting on all the other men (or women :3) we know.
>>
No. 227131 ID: a594b9

>>227083
I'm going to support this plan of action. Either make clear your interest in him, or make clear that nothing is going to happen. It's time to put all your cards on the table, Rynh.
>>
No. 227135 ID: f9b4fd

Look, there is one simple way of figuring out if you really do want to have sex with each other.

Each of you go away, find somewhere secluded, and masturbate while thinking only about the other. If you can get yourselves off easily, then you've got yourselves some Eros and you should go for it.
>>
No. 227256 ID: 055f63

yeah... there's a saying I think...
that sex is 95% mental and 5% physical.

that most of sex is in the mind, and the other 5% is the actual thrusting and nervous pleasure
>>
No. 227260 ID: 915b70

Adopt him as your brother.
[advice raital]
Add handjobs and skimpy outfits as ways to tease him more.
>>
No. 227266 ID: 6a17b0

>>227094
>Officially adopt him as brother
>Continue to make sexytime
>Win the game
>>
No. 227304 ID: 50727d

>>227266
After all it's WINcest. Amirite?
>>
No. 227324 ID: e67080

I'm pretty sure the only people being effectively teased in this adventure are the readers.
>>
No. 227454 ID: 3d7a30

what you should do right now, Rynh, is lick your eyes and really freak him out
>>
No. 227460 ID: f61be7

>>227266
Get out Ridder.
>>
No. 227461 ID: 3d7a30

have we decided what mission to do next? I vote golem.

Also, this teasing behaviour is frickin' hilarious. I recommend you now go and chat Thodren up.
>>
No. 227484 ID: a41aaf

Talk to Jeral, find out if there is anyone he does feel that way about.


Find them. Then double-team Jeral.
>>
No. 227489 ID: 834469

This is pretty simple. Jehral has had the same not interested reaction until you push it a step farther, every single time. He's just a tad submissive, that's all. Who can blame him, he's three feet tall, and your up to what, seven now?
>>
No. 227491 ID: 0e09a3

Hilarious teasing aside, I dont think that you're ready for the golem just yet. Maybe talk with some of your colligues about doing the job in the future. See how each of them thinks about the job and what it would take to get it done. Maybe do other jobs in the meantime to hone your skills. Remember, you have THREE YEARS to do this.

ALso Rynh, if you want a long term relationship with Jerhal you cant just jump into it, you have to give it some work. The two of you are already great friends, so start from there. He isn't the type to just jump into a intimate relationship. Maybe go on a mission or two by yourselves and see if you cant woo him.
>>
No. 227516 ID: 0ad82b

if only we could get in other peoples' heads...
>>
No. 227518 ID: 3d7a30

>>227516

but, but, that would take the fun out of it ;)
>>
No. 227519 ID: e40e60

>>227518
> Thodren: RAPE EVERYTHING
>>
No. 227528 ID: 3e83e6

>>226934
Ask him about his family. Why he'd think of you as a sister first.
Hell, ask him if he considers himself a grown-up, even. He may still think of himself as 'too young' since he's both small, and half-elf, which develop slowly.
And finally, how do You feel about him thinking of you as family? Between the orphanage you hated, the Dragon that just barely acknowledges you as her daughter, and the smelly Gnoll that used you for a cutting board and called it training, you don't really have many personal bonds. Maybe you should just let him think of you as a sis.
Let him call you 'sister', and see how it feels.
>>
No. 227588 ID: 40cb26

Jehral is an orphan like Rynh, this already came up in /questdis/
>>
No. 227684 ID: 0ad82b

I agree.
Jehral is now your big brother.
You are his little sister.

We can leave romance for later... specially since we've been trolled long enough, to the point we oughta move foward
>>
No. 227698 ID: e40e60

>>227684
waitwut
>>
No. 227805 ID: ea2a3c

You're amazing, Rynh~ <3
>>
No. 228023 ID: 8c0848
File 12839454019.png - (80.99KB , 800x600 , 365.png )
228023

Alright, I guess I'll let this go for now. I think I'm rushing into things too fast anyway. The real priority should probably be getting ready to smash some shit or making more money for equipment to get ready to smash some shit, the other stuff can wait until a less awkward time.

For now it is hugs time, whether he likes it or not!
"Mmrph!"
>>
No. 228048 ID: c71597

>>228023
Oh he loves it. So, lets get this show on the road then. There is an impossible task to do and cash to be made.
>>
No. 228061 ID: f35afd

Smarsh Golem
>>
No. 228066 ID: 2372b3

Lets get going then. What jobs are available? Or are they the same jobs from before?
>>
No. 228073 ID: 8bdb6a

Sneak in and solo the golem. It'll be awesome.
>>
No. 228077 ID: cf736a

>>228073

Without weapons.

Or clothes.
>>
No. 228086 ID: 3e83e6

>>228023
Get a magic Looting bag made. One that can hold a barn's worth of stuff while weighing as much as a light shirt. When you go on the golem mission, Loot Everything. Every book, every scrap of magical looking things, everything that could potentially be used during the golem making that's even remotely important looking. When you get done with the mission, try and hock it to the guys paying you. You know, for a bonus. And as evidence of a job well done. If you wreck the golem but leave the means of building it they could just start over.

Do you know anyone in the company, or friendly to the company, that could sell you one, or make you one?
>>
No. 228126 ID: e40e60

Let's find out what kind of defenses they have first.
>>
No. 228128 ID: 620bfb

>>228077
This is a sneaking mission. All equipment will be procure-on-site.
>>
No. 228175 ID: a41aaf

>>228086
This could backfire massively. If whoever wants the golem destroyed wants to make sure no others are constructed, they'll want all that stuff destroyed too. If you give them the option of either spending a lot of money to buy it off of you (to prevent you selling it to someone else), or robbing you of the stuff and possibly killing you(after paying you for the first job, of course), the latter option is cheaper if nothing else.
>>
No. 228184 ID: d560d6

>>228077
Nope. Skin---er---furtight catsuit is mandatory.
>>
No. 228907 ID: 701a19

>>228023
You still need to tell him that you're going to fuck him when you get back.
>>
No. 228909 ID: 97cb33

>>228907
even if you aren't serious, it will be funny.
>>
No. 229620 ID: 50727d

>>228907
This. Do it.

Now.
>>
No. 229634 ID: 8c0848
File 128424471871.png - (142.17KB , 601x600 , 366.png )
229634

>Sneak in and solo the golem. It'll be awesome.
I've never done this kind of mission before, but I'll just do it anyway and get stupid rich, because I am awesome.


>Without weapons.
That doesn't sound like a very good idea.
>Or clothes.
That's just fucking stupid.

>Skin---er---furtight catsuit is mandatory.
I think I'll keep it a little less restrictive, but I'll keep it light, quiet and not terribly protective.

Now, weapons, equipment, anything important I might need? I'm not going to be able to afford any custom made magical items of power, but I can get the essentials.
>>
No. 229635 ID: 8e18cd

>>229634

> I think I'll keep it a little less restrictive, but I'll keep it light, quiet and not terribly protective.

I heard rubber is pretty good for that.

Before you go, you'll need to learn the basics of CQC though

Knife + Gun = Knifegun
>>
No. 229636 ID: 754124

>>229634
>weapons, equipment
Yeah, get some of that stuff.
>>
No. 229637 ID: d560d6

>>229634
Driving a dagger into your abdomen is a bad weight-loss plan, Rynh, even if you can't fit into the catsuits for sale.

Get some stuff and also some things. Most of them should explode.
>>
No. 229647 ID: 56dc25

>>229634
Get a bunch of concealable weapons. Throwing knives, garrote, razor. Those nasty little hairpin dagger things. Then get poison for them, and then tailor your clothes to conceal them effectively. The idea here being that you'll shift into a more innocuous form and keep it for a while, and only use your half-dragon natural shape if it's totally hit the fan, so that you keep an ace up your sleeve.

Not that you would necessarily expect to use concealed weapons right away- they're just good to have. Get a light bow or crossbow and a couple short swords for standard work. You'll want a rope and grapple, as compact as you can get them while they still work. Enough explosives or magical equivalent to bring down a building, and possibly some smaller ones to create distractions and use on lesser targets of opportunity. If you know how to use lockpicks, I'd get some; if you don't or aren't very good with them, don't bother. If you can get some sort of magical concealing charm/enchanted cloak/whatever, that would be a helpful buy.

If at any point you find yourself with enough gear that you think you've abandoned the "travel light" concept, stop buying things and reconsider your actions.
>>
No. 229649 ID: 3416ec

>>229635

You will also need some kind of special camo and face paint to increase your Camo Index.
>>
No. 229662 ID: a594b9

>>229634
Rope+grapnel, lockpicks (can you use those?), healing potions, speed potions, invisibility potions.
>>
No. 229702 ID: a41aaf

>>229634
Arm yourself... WITH KNOWLEDGE!
Seriously, a shit-ton of research on where this golem is being built, who is building it, and how golems are built would certainly help towards not dying a horrible death.
>>
No. 229718 ID: e40e60

On a more serious note: Short blade, chainmail or leather armor, a large amount of gunpowder. Nothing more.
>>
No. 229746 ID: 44d67c

>>229634
An assload of explosives, of course. That's how we thought we'd take care of the golem, don't forget. Seriously, grab enough of those that you could blow up a fortress. Even if we find another way enroute, explosives will never be useless.
>>
No. 229863 ID: e0bc01

I really like the idea of bombs and oil flasks.
>>
No. 229962 ID: 3d7a30

>>229647

essentially, this
>>
No. 229972 ID: 8bdb6a

Stop faffing about. Take Atu's bombs and that knife you're holding. Load up with provisions and stuff so you can actually get there. Bring some rope, too. Everything else you can procure on-site.
>>
No. 230116 ID: f91a11
File 12843394198.jpg - (59.42KB , 388x500 , wristblade_2.jpg )
230116

lessee...
Keep to the daggers. They're light, and can be deadly when properly used.
Get some throwing knives... let's say 6 on a belt around your stomach/hip for easy access. Silent, and good for far distance death.

<--- and possibly one of these

something to cover your face might be helpful too. So that your face isn't remembered if someone sees it and survives. Something that'll strike fear in your enemies...

That's all I can think of.

I expect some acrobatics and epic maneuvers from you.
>>
No. 230130 ID: 8c0848
File 128434076988.png - (208.92KB , 800x600 , 367.png )
230130

Okay, so I have a knife, rope, rations, Nako's bomb packs, and one of those magic holding bags for everything to go in. The last of my gold can go in there too, I only have ¤354 left. I guess I should manage my money better...
>>
No. 230136 ID: c71597

>>230130
Nah, they have been wisely ivested in making you more badass.

Now transform into a human and lets get going. Can't have them noticing your rather unique and sexy looks now can we? This operation might also take some time, you will have to see what their security measures are like and how to best penetrate them.

Once you have the information you need it's time to strike. Bastards won't know what hit them.
>>
No. 230138 ID: 81343b

>I guess I should manage my money better...

Doesn't matter. if you pull this off you'll be set for life.
>>
No. 230139 ID: 97cb33

you are good to go, disguise up and go.
>>
No. 230144 ID: d560d6

>>230130
Spend the remaining 300 on more bombs. You do not have enough things which explode in a semi-controlled fashion.
>>
No. 230149 ID: 8bdb6a

Leave immediately. No more dicking around.

Speaking of dicks, turn into a male so you get less attention. Any species is fine as long as it's not a hybrid.
>>
No. 230159 ID: 0d7609

>>230149
She can only turn into a version of her as another species, not another sex.

Anyhow, humanform is go.
>>
No. 230166 ID: 40cb26

Be sure to turn human at least a day before, so you can shapechange back into into something else during the mission. Probably to fly away as a dragon, but we'll see how it goes.
>>
No. 230250 ID: a41aaf

Sneak to outskirts of the camp first, then transform into whatever species they use for menial labour. Nobody questions a grunt carrying a (supposedly) heavy bag of stuff.
>>
No. 230297 ID: 8bc4cf

If you haven't gotten flying down yet it might be an idea to stop by a cliff overlooking a lake or the sea. Then you could jump off it and practice flight. Being able to fly will be incredibly beneficial when it comes down to infiltrating or escaping.
>>
No. 231675 ID: 8c0848
File 128482960283.png - (86.13KB , 768x576 , 368.png )
231675

I'm probably ready to go, unless there's something else I should do first. Otherwise, I can head out any time. The timing is good. It's almost winter. Up north will be dark most of the time at this point. That makes it a hell of a lot easier to sneak around.

>if you pull this off you'll be set for life.
I'd have to live really frugally or die really young for that to be true, but it's still a great big sack of money.

>turn into a male so you get less attention.
I'd rather get no attention. Gender won't help me stay out of sight and I'd rather not get distracted by weird dangly bits...

>Being able to fly will be incredibly beneficial when it comes down to infiltrating or escaping.
Flying hurts and by flying, I mean falling head first into the ground over and over. If I can learn enough to get me there faster, it would be worth it, but I doubt I'd want to get into any kind of missile range in that form. I'd just be a big, scaly target.
>>
No. 231676 ID: ca6552

... you shoulda practiced flying.
It'd have been a great way to make your escape.

Well, make sure you got throwing knives at least. you're gonna need em.
>>
No. 231677 ID: 40cb26

>>231675
Derp, you should have been practicing flying. You still might consider turning into one for that purpose depending on how you need to escape. Even if you crash it's better than just jumping from a soon to explode building.
>>
No. 231678 ID: 175f4a

no use crying over spilled milk. luckily i have "use dragon for for some reason" filed under plan C. so we are still good to go.
>>
No. 231679 ID: 4cdabb

>I'd rather get no attention.
Well, you'll probably need to disguise yourself to sneak in to places. It's a lot easier and less suspicious to walk in the front door than down through a skylight. But we'll play this by ear.

Continue onwards to your target.
>>
No. 231681 ID: 383006

I hope to god you remembered the damn explosives.
>>
No. 231683 ID: c71597

>>231675
Well then, assume human form or whatever species is the most common in that region and then lets get going. The key to not being noticed is not really in not being seen, it's to make sure you're simply not worth remembering. If nobody remembers they ever saw you a minute after seeing you then you're doing pretty good, if they can't remember it after 10 seconds then you're doing freaking great.

Anyway, can't make any true plans before we see the place. So chop chop, move those soon to be human or something else legs.
>>
No. 231684 ID: 8c0848
File 128483652224.png - (171.15KB , 800x600 , 369.png )
231684

>make sure you got throwing knives at least. you're gonna need em.
Then it's good that I haven't gone very far... or anywhere. I'll get up the nerve eventually!

>you shoulda practiced flying.
I don't know anyone with wings to teach me anything. I wouldn't know where to start.

Okay. I'll pick up a few extras before I go. Anything else I might need?

I'm not stalling, by the way. I'm being cautious...
>>
No. 231685 ID: 175f4a

nope, can't think of anything.
>>
No. 231686 ID: 701a19

>>231684
Magic flight. No polymorph required.
Even just a magic-assisted jump would be great; the utility of being able to get up and over walls quickly and silently can't be overstated.
>>
No. 231687 ID: c71597

>>231684
Well if you get a few more knives that can be used for throwing and stabbing then you're probably good.

For the whole flight thing I supesect you're gonna have to experiment on your own. If you find a nice gently sloping hill with a lake at the bottom of it that should be good practice area. But that's for after the mission.

Now get to shapeshifting into an appropriate species and then get moving. We have a castle to infiltrate and a golem to explode, and you won't get paid unless you're the one to do it.
>>
No. 231688 ID: d3dfb8

>>231684
Don't worry Rynh, you are a certified badass and you have us. We'll be fine.
>>
No. 231690 ID: e40e60

>>231684
>ಠ_ಠ


...Anyway, also pick up a bottle of the strongest booze you can get, and a cotton rag. It's for a legitimate purpose, I swear
>>
No. 231691 ID: 4cdabb

Make sure to buy the entire town and put it on your back and carry it wherever you go.

No. Stop stalling. Get going, before we all forget what you're even doing.
>>
No. 231708 ID: 0632a2

>>231684
A trained messenger hawk or a speaking spell scroll.
>>
No. 231717 ID: 67c611

Rynh, you are going about the flying thing all wrong. You can't fly in that form. It's just not built for that. You have to use magic to help lift you.
>>
No. 231719 ID: 197650

for god's sake don't forget a lockpick
>>
No. 231725 ID: e40e60

>>231719
She probably doesn't even know how to use a lockpick!
>>
No. 231736 ID: c6fa0a

>>231684

Is it possible to acquire any magic healy dealies? If you're going this alone, you'll need a decent substitute for a dedicated medic. It'll cost you, but it could save your life.

If there any any other type of potion/item things that look interesting, like something to remove curses, open/melt locks, etc., might be good to pick those up too.

Basically... you know what you're good at. Find things that would help you get by in areas you're *not* so good at.
>>
No. 231818 ID: 6547ec
File
Removed

The question about healing potions reminds me.

Since we're committing to the stealthy approach, might I recommend a blackjack and some flash powder? You seem to already have methods to generate water and fire, and nobody used moss arrows, anyway.
>>
No. 231850 ID: a7a85a

>>231684

Uhm...Assuming you pull this off, how are you going to prove you did it? You might need to grab some key component to the golem as proof. Kind of like taking the head to the guys that want it destroyed.

You miiiight even want to make Jehral or Thodren wait with them so some shifty ass-hat doesn't claim your reward before you can get there. I admit the probability of this happening is low, you probably won't need to, but the idea irked me enough to bear mentioning.
>>
No. 231903 ID: e40e60

>>231818
Yes... get some moss arrows, a couple landmines, a blackjack, maybe a few flash bombs...
>>
No. 231911 ID: 3d7a30

some form of healing, maybe a potion, would be an excellent idea
>>
No. 231944 ID: f245f1

>>231684
Cautious is good. You (apparently) have plenty of time to scout and research the area, limited only by your current funds for food and lodging. Though the lodging thing could probably be avoided at first by camping. If you end up staying in the area for a while you may have to set yourself up with lodging that people know about, even if you never use it. Depending on how paranoid they are, no matter what disguise you're using, people will wonder where you're staying.
The alternative being avoiding social contact completely.

Do you have a map of the kingdom you're going to? A good first step could be plotting a route, and picking out a hiding place.
>>
No. 232335 ID: 8c0848
File 128503416785.png - (131.87KB , 800x600 , 370.png )
232335

>a bottle of the strongest booze you can get, and a cotton rag.
Okay.
>A trained messenger hawk or a speaking spell scroll.
It costs most of my remaining cash, but I get a communication rune thingy and leave it at base to talk to others. If that's not what you had in mind, fuck it.
>some form of healing, maybe a potion
I grab a few... or three.

Well, I am out of money, so I will be on my way to the evil fortress of death.

The docks are carved into the cliff side and seem to be the least guarded point. Time to get this mess under way.
>>
No. 232337 ID: e31d52

>entering through the docks

>Massive golem being built

This is a sneaking mission.
>>
No. 232338 ID: 8c0848
File 128503433092.png - (79.03KB , 800x600 , 371.png )
232338

>>
No. 232339 ID: 5a2e05

>>232337
Not to mention communication rune at the base to talk to the others.
>>
No. 232340 ID: 70d9eb

>>232335
Blood choke everyone.
>>
No. 232350 ID: e3f578

>>232338
Rynh? Rynh? RRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNHHHHHH!
>>
No. 232498 ID: e40e60

[Insert MGS joke here]
>>
No. 232562 ID: 3d7a30

Good luck Rynh. We'll do our best to keep you safe
>>
No. 232573 ID: f82ff4

Remember your training at CQC.
>>
No. 232606 ID: cebddc

...
Rynh must now be referred to as Solid Drake...
or some sort of reference... so... if they penetrate her mind, they don't know her real name?

...
>>
No. 232634 ID: 1ecff1

>>232606
>penetrate her mind
Her... mind?
>>
No. 232917 ID: 8b6870

>>232634
*facepalm*
>>
No. 233147 ID: 3d7a30

someone want to move this to questarch?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password