[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 12746735194.png - (213.94KB , 1024x768 , 197.png )
182101 No. 182101 ID: 8c0848

Now that I think about it, I've never been out far enough to lose sight of shore. It's just blank ocean and sky as far as the eye can see...
Expand all images
>>
No. 182102 ID: a83ce3

This is the perfect place for this to become the rape boat.

Reminds me of a caravan.
>>
No. 182103 ID: 8bdb6a

I bet Jehral surprised everyone by not getting seasick!
>>
No. 182104 ID: 1e1932

How's the voyage?
>>
No. 182105 ID: d3dfb8

Ask Tura if she wants to double team Jehral with you
>>
No. 182106 ID: 1ac39d

>>182105
she isn't even up to one on one, double teaming is going to fast.
>>
No. 182108 ID: d9f9ef

It's good to see you have your sea legs, hows everyone else faring?
>>
No. 182110 ID: 0b2a05

Feels good eh?
>>
No. 182112 ID: 8ce2bf

Please don't tell me you're dangling Jehral off the edge.
>>
No. 182134 ID: a7a85a

>>182103


That could be, There is a difference between regular motion sickness and the super spin cycle Rynh put him through.
>>
No. 182211 ID: 754d8d

If you toss the amulet into the sea, it might delay the end of the world by decades, or even centuries.. Especially if you were to wrap it around a hunk of meat and let the preds gobble it up.

Jerahl would understand. its for the sake of the world!
>>
No. 182219 ID: 2eac65

>>182211
Or it could leave it completely unprotected for some evil force to find.
>>
No. 182243 ID: 8c0848
File 127470486746.png - (328.22KB , 1024x768 , 198.png )
182243

I probably still be alive in decades and maybe even centuries if I don't get myself killed. Having the world explode out from under my feet someday doesn't sound like fun. Although, most evil forces just take over a few countries at most. It would probably be fi- HOLY SHIT!
>>
No. 182245 ID: 8c0848
File 127470544134.png - (135.19KB , 1024x768 , 199.png )
182245

"EEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!"

Oh wow, that's kind of large.
>>
No. 182246 ID: 0b2a05

Yeah time to put your diplomacy shoes on. Wait till it stops impressing, they say hi.
>>
No. 182248 ID: c71597

>>182245
Say hi to... mom? Or maybe an aunt or uncle or something.
>>
No. 182249 ID: 6a5a08

Agreed. Let it have its roaring. Dragons like to roar.

Then say hi.
>>
No. 182250 ID: 8c0848
File 127470815995.png - (213.96KB , 1024x768 , 200.png )
182250

Ah... It's a wyvern. So I guess we wouldn't be related. That was kind of interesting though...

Urgh... Water is wet.
>>
No. 182251 ID: 0b2a05

Looks familiar somehow... oh well. Go get a towel, that can't be good for you.
>>
No. 182252 ID: a83ce3

>>182250
>water is wet

Are you?
I mean uh, did you get splashed? Lay out in the sun and dry yourself~
>>
No. 182288 ID: da68be

NORTHERN WYVERN!!!
>>
No. 182290 ID: c2669e

>>182245
OMFG!@ ITS A CLIFF RACER!
>>
No. 182292 ID: 4acc33

>>182252
You can tell that she got splashed in the image :V

But yeah Rynh, go get a towel or some dry clothes. Lounging around all sopping wet can't be good for your health!
>>
No. 182294 ID: 1ac39d

>>182293
Rynh shoots fire, wyverns do not.
>>
No. 182295 ID: 8bdb6a

Blow a puff of fire to get the wyvern's attention. Maybe you can ask it stuff. Probably not, though.

>Lounging around all sopping wet can't be good for your health!
She could use some sun anyway.

If the fire-breath idea doesn't work, strip down and sunbathe so you that when pirates attack, you have to fight in your underwear.
>>
No. 182304 ID: b3ee70

>>182250
get wyvern's attention.
Begin deplomacy
Get ally that is bigger than you.
>>
No. 182305 ID: 1ac39d

will the wyvern even be able to communicate with us? some world-settings they are just animals.
>>
No. 182307 ID: 8c0848
File 127472765014.png - (217.57KB , 1024x768 , 201.png )
182307

I think I'll just sit here and bake in the sun a bit.

Tura seems to be enjoying this a bit more than me, but then she didn't get soaked in the face by a giant lizard.

"You don't look like you're having a good time, but I guess not everyone can have the same natural affinity with the sea that I do. Cheer up and relax, we'll be there soon enough."
>>
No. 182308 ID: 0b2a05

...Pull off her towel purely to get her to stop acting all smug AND NO OTHER REASONS.
>>
No. 182309 ID: 1ac39d

"whatever you say, boobies"
>>
No. 182310 ID: d3dfb8

>>182307
Dem tities.
Sitting around in wet clothes is very bad, you might get a yeast infection. Get changed, possibly a bathing suit if Tura has any extras. You know, in case you get splashed again.
>>
No. 182311 ID: 2cbe3e

Kick her in the vagina.
>>
No. 182314 ID: c71597

>>182308
Well Rynh also needs a towel to dry off on. Remember to thank Tura for being so kind to come with one for you.
>>
No. 182316 ID: 8bdb6a

Strip off your wet clothes and lay them out to dry. There aren't many passengers, and apparently none topside, so there's not going to be much embarrassment. Plus you're pretending to be a confident warrior type now, so you don't give a fuck.

When Tura makes a snide remark, yank away her towel and use it to dry off.

If she gives you any lip, say "Fuck you. I'm a dragon," and loom intimidatingly.
>>
No. 182318 ID: ecf25b

>>182316
This.
>>
No. 182319 ID: d3dfb8

>>182316
Very this.
>>
No. 182325 ID: c71597

>>182316
Oh this one is too good to miss. DO IT!
>>
No. 182327 ID: 1ac39d

then, regardless of if she backs down or not say 'just kidding' cause pissing off the person who just gave you a free ride is just asking for it.
>>
No. 182331 ID: c4c313

>>182327

No, saying "just kidding" after you used someone's only loincloth as a towel is asking for it.
>>
No. 182333 ID: 8bdb6a

Technically everyone keeps offering Rynh free rides because she counts as an armed escort. She's a big, armed and dangerous mercenary that breathes fire.

So I'm thinking maybe she could start acting like it.

(Tura's probably wearing something under that anyway, so let's not start that argument.)
>>
No. 182348 ID: 969e74

Rynh is just sad that she can't fly.
>>
No. 182358 ID: f95872

>>182316
The problem I see here is that I'm pretty sure that's not a towel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong

But I agree with the first part of that, anyway.
>>
No. 182372 ID: 197650

Take off that gear and improvise something more suiting for this heat, also dry.

Look at her cute bikini, I bet you wish you had a pair of breasts to show off like that don't you?
Too bad~
>>
No. 182375 ID: 6a5a08

>>182372

Rynh Could always learn Time Magic to go into the future and have a surgery to get boobs.

Seriously though Rynh, change out of those wet clothes, that's not healthy. You have that feminine spare set if you prefer not to be nude.
>>
No. 182401 ID: 1ac39d

>>182400
yes, "the head voices say they know what happened on your first boat ride"
>>
No. 182403 ID: 407b5b

>>182307
Tell Tura we know she's full of shit and vomited most of her first sea voyage.
>>
No. 182787 ID: 8c0848
File 127478748797.png - (226.20KB , 1024x768 , 202.png )
182787

I will now strip down and loom menacingly, because intimidating people is kind of fun, I suppose. I just want to get back on dry land and get going.
>>
No. 182789 ID: 1ac39d

HA, that shut her up, now goo find somewhere to dry off.
>>
No. 182798 ID: 12da0f

>>182789
>goo find
wat
>>
No. 182806 ID: 12da0f

You know, you look very manly from this angle.

No offence.
>>
No. 182808 ID: 1e9fc3

Stop flashin' your itty-bitty-titties in Tura's face, you harlot.
>>
No. 182812 ID: 2cbe3e

>>182787

Lick her eyeball
>>
No. 182817 ID: b58b7e

>>182812
YES.
Lick it!
>>
No. 182819 ID: c71597

>>182787
Looks like she is about to get on her goblin rape face. You had better get out of there quickly Rynh.
>>
No. 182823 ID: 6a5a08

Sprout wings and fly!
>>
No. 182827 ID: 197650

Grope her tits, you know you want to.
>>
No. 182828 ID: 5a2e05

>>182787
She is sufficiently cowed. Ask her for a towel or something.
>>
No. 182839 ID: 64fc81

>>182828
Seconding this.
>>
No. 182840 ID: 275a5d

"May I have a towel?"
>>
No. 182842 ID: a594b9

>>182828
Yeah let's go with that.
>>
No. 182845 ID: 8bdb6a

Say "Tura, I guess you're new at this whole merchant thing, but a child could tell you not to mock your underpaid mercenaries. I'm here for free because I'm in a hurry. That doesn't mean I'm your sidekick."

>lick her
Nah. Maybe seduce her if tall girls with spines is her thing, though. Give it half an hour, then approach with kinder words, etc. Work it in to the travel montage.
>>
No. 182850 ID: 0b2a05

"I. Need. A towel."
>>
No. 182878 ID: 754d8d

>>182787
Dry your hair with her skirt/sarong/wrap
>>
No. 182901 ID: 37675a

Give Boobi- I mean Tura a nice wet hug to show her how you're still friends.
>>
No. 182905 ID: a7a85a

>>182787

Begin to playfully wrestle with her. Enter Jehral on two half naked, wet girls wrestling. Instant Jehral brain blue screen.
>>
No. 182960 ID: d6cb21

>>182828
Seconding.
>>
No. 182974 ID: 969e74

"I could use a towel" Then go :P
>>
No. 182994 ID: a594b9

Also wring out your shirt, then put it back on.
>>
No. 183023 ID: 8c0848
File 127483039845.png - (230.73KB , 1024x768 , 204.png )
183023

I'm just going to pass out in the sun until I'm dry and I can get off this damn boat. That sounds like the best option.
>>
No. 183025 ID: 407b5b

>>183023
Where's the stone now?
>>
No. 183027 ID: a594b9

>>183025
...fffffffffff
>>
No. 183031 ID: 8c0848
File 127483107649.png - (231.58KB , 1024x768 , 204b.png )
183031

>>183025
It's been around my neck the whole time and if you can't see it, that sounds like a personal problem... Shut up.

(lol art errors)
>>
No. 183032 ID: a594b9

>>183031
Oh okay. Phew. How long have you been on this boat?

How's Jehral taking the sea voyage anyway? Is he puking?
>>
No. 183033 ID: f95872

>>183031
It was probably just hidden by your fur
>>
No. 183037 ID: 8bdb6a

Get some exercise. Your arms are tiny.
>>
No. 183043 ID: 0f9dad
File 127483268656.png - (25.13KB , 203x258 , i am disappointed.png )
183043

>>183037
LIFT DEM CRATES
>>
No. 183052 ID: f21281

>>183031
Sprawl nude on crates.

Sunbathe.
>>
No. 183139 ID: 5a2e05

Dry off until more plot happens. Or maybe see what Jehral's up to.
>>
No. 183173 ID: c4c313

Where are you sailing to?
>>
No. 183202 ID: b58b7e

>>183173
The Virgin Seas.
>>
No. 184015 ID: 6a5a08
File 12749702533.jpg - (55.07KB , 300x450 , Swordchucksftw.jpg )
184015

I cannot stress this issue enough: GET SWORDSCHUCKS!
>>
No. 184021 ID: b58b7e

>>184015
Agreed.
>>
No. 184068 ID: 4531bc

>>184015
>>184021
You two have got it all wrong!
Sword-chucks are for wimps!
Ear swords are the way to go!

...Even better, get flexible razor edges for your ears!
>>
No. 184083 ID: 5a2e05

>>184068
Earswordchucks.
>>
No. 184123 ID: 754d8d

Learning a new weapon is silly at this point. We're also encouraging Rynh to learn magic, which is potentially way more useful.

How's that going for you by the way Rynh? You dont get motion-sick reading while the ship bobs, do you?
>>
No. 184126 ID: b3ee70

>>184123
She's a mercenary. she needs to get good with something.
Jehral makes a fitting rogue.
Rynh would make an excellent fighter... not a tank though... So she should specialize with weapons giving her reach. Knives aren't helpful with that size and notability.

On that note, magic yes. But using weapons are her (or were her) bread and butter, so she should ensure she can keep her skills in shape.
>>
No. 184180 ID: 754d8d

>>184126
This is true. I still doubt that ear blades or swordchucks are going to help out when Rynh reaches the point that she's got God and Dragons as her peers.
Also
Rynh: Consider conquering a portion of the world for your personal use.
>>
No. 184213 ID: 8c0848
File 127501422656.png - (393.93KB , 1024x768 , 206.png )
184213

It looks like we're coming up on land, finally.
Now that we're half way to where we're going and probably free of anyone following, I have a choice of spending time here trying to get some Elven magic or weapon training or just heading straight out. I'll probably have to work off any expenses, since I don't have a huge amount of money.
>>
No. 184215 ID: b3ee70

>>184213
well, we assume you've been reading on the ship.

Let's see you demonstrate some basics on land.
>>
No. 184219 ID: 5a2e05

>>184213
Did you bring Jehral? You better have brought Jehral. If you did, you don't have time for training unless he'd like to join you.
>>
No. 184233 ID: 6a5a08

Yeah, where's Noseface?
>>
No. 184234 ID: b3ee70

>>184219
bad
Not that kind of training...
>>
No. 184235 ID: 5a2e05

>>184234
Get your mind out of the gutter, I meant it'd be unfair to make him wait while Ryhn honed her skills.

Though I totally meant that kind as well.
>>
No. 184238 ID: c4c313

An entire trip at sea and no pirates, no whirlpools, no shipwrecks, no ghost pirates, and no storms? Creepy...

Anyway yeah, your first priority is job hunting. Once you have enough cash squared away you can get a roof over your head. As usual when moving anywhere, start out cheap, and move to less cheap. I would recommend spending some time finding who is going the same way you need to go, so you can accompany them and possibly have a wagon to sleep in.
>>
No. 184239 ID: a594b9

>>184213
Is Jehral okay with you getting training? I'm not sure how he'd react to waiting around town doing mostly nothing.

If he's okay with it and finds something to do, then by all means get some magic training.
>>
No. 184381 ID: 8c0848
File 127505084311.png - (270.16KB , 1024x768 , 207.png )
184381

The elves are known for their magic and swordsmanship. They're also know for being insufferable asses, but sticking around a while to at least try to learn something might be good.

>Is Jehral okay with you getting training? I'm not sure how he'd react to waiting around town doing mostly nothing.

I'm sure he'll be fine. Apparently, he's "adorable". Oh well, it should only be a matter of time before the elven guys start swarming me...

God damn it.
>>
No. 184382 ID: e31d52

>>184381
:<
>>
No. 184383 ID: b70197

>>184381
Well, bet he doesn't regret coming with you now.
>>
No. 184386 ID: e31d52

>>184381
Whatever you do don't breathe fire out of rage that would be a bad idea in a forest setting.
>>
No. 184391 ID: c36348

>>184381

"Having FUN?"

Make sure that line is DRIPPING with hostility.
>>
No. 184399 ID: 6a5a08

Don't worry, the head voices will always be there to ask you to get naked for them.
>>
No. 184402 ID: 701a19

>>184381
Clearly, you must take Jehral as your mate and claim him right there.

[Secretly give Rynh urges to have wild passionate sex with Jehral]
>>
No. 184409 ID: 2eac65

Feeling jealous? Don't bother him. Let him have his fun. It's only fair. You've got your own brand of beauty. You're badass and stylish; it won't get people fawning over your cuteness, but it's better for getting respect.

Besides, attractiveness is really more about your attitude than your body.
>>
No. 184414 ID: 754d8d

>>184381
You can spoil his fun at any time by claiming to be his mother.. or father, if you want to keep the disguise up. He won't get far if they think he's a child.
>>
No. 184421 ID: b70197

>>184414
Or you could politely remind him not to wet the bed tonight in front of all the elf girls.
>>
No. 184422 ID: d3dfb8

>>184421
This.
>>
No. 184423 ID: 2eac65

>>184421
That's petty. Don't be petty. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to you, right?
>>
No. 184424 ID: 5a2e05

>>184421
Even better, "THAT'S IT, NO SEX TONIGHT!"
>>
No. 184428 ID: 67c611

Rynh has experience with a longsword so I'd advise furthering that. Free hand can be for two-handing the longsword when necessary and casting magic. Or you could use a shield. I'd advise keeping the hand free.

As for magic I'd choose utility spells like mage hand, light, unlock, and something that works like paint to make visible markings and writing. A fire resistance spell plus your dragon half would make you immune to your own fire. No more sore throat.

Speaking of a sore throat, do I sense jealousy in regards to Jehral?
>>
No. 184433 ID: b3ee70

>>184381
you have no boobs, but maybe your ass can summon elven males?
Perform bootycall?
You don't have to though. Just a way to get elven men if you are feeling insecure...
>>
No. 184434 ID: a576f0

Rynh, you can't be jealous of him getting a little flirting from the elven ladies when your own flirting has been nothing but bullying and violence.
>>
No. 184435 ID: 8ce2bf

>>184434
Clearly Rynh must out-flirt these harlots, then.
Take a swing at the one on the left.
>>
No. 184437 ID: 8bdb6a

Go for the sword training.
>>
No. 184441 ID: 3416ec

>>184433

"Oh, I seem to have dropped a stone."

*bend over*

*suddenly, elf males as far as the eye can see*
>>
No. 184446 ID: 2cbe3e

>>184381

Why don't you just not give a shit
>>
No. 184447 ID: f35afd

Kick the first asshole who puts the moves on you in the dick. You're here for training, not penis. Besides, they're some freaky other species that isn't related to either one of your parents, you horrible mutant, you.
>>
No. 184465 ID: f95872

>>184381
I reckon they think he's adorable in the manner of a hurt puppy, rather than anything else. You're too big and competent looking for that.
>>
No. 184543 ID: 9dc79a

Perhaps a makeover is in order.I'm sure the elven women be more than willing to spruce you up. You know, make you look like you're a girl...
>>
No. 184550 ID: 6a5a08

Tell Noseface to quit being silly and let you practice magic on him. Say this suggestively to et him to let you, then tie him up to a spinning target and shoot magic missile at him several times with bad aim.
>>
No. 184560 ID: d9f9ef

>>184381
*spoilers* those are elven guys
>>
No. 184562 ID: 8bdb6a

Changing my vote to 'leave immediately.'

>>184446
Also this
>>
No. 184563 ID: a594b9

>>184560
THEY HAVE TITS.

Anyway Rynh, just get your training done. You don't have a thing going with Jehral yet so unless you walk over there and propose a relationship right now you're just going to have to deal with it. You don't have any claim over him.
>>
No. 184578 ID: d9f9ef

>>184563
fine there very attractive elf men
>>
No. 184661 ID: d6cb21

Anyways, go and look for someone to teach you magic and stuff.
>>
No. 184665 ID: 0abb50

This is now a quest to get Rynh to a B cup.
>>
No. 184820 ID: 8c0848
File 12751419604.png - (302.64KB , 1024x768 , 208.png )
184820

I decide to stay and find someone to teach me magic. I have to do some heavy labor and fight off some forest monsters to earn enough to make a living here, but I eventually figure out the whole sorcery thing; Will something to happen, it happens. Kind of like fire breath, except totally different.

Jehral actually stayed around to train himself in being a little flippy, bouncy freak... and I think he likes being around elves, for reasons other than the boobs even.

Anyway, it's been a month now and I think we're ready to move on.
>>
No. 184821 ID: 476456

>>184820

He likes your hair


or your butt i cant tell
>>
No. 184824 ID: 5a2e05

>>184820
Nice hair. Okay, you are both now awesome. Go kick some ass wherever your ultimate destination was.
>>
No. 184834 ID: a7a85a

I really like your new outfit and hair style. You look quite cute. Moreso than elves in your own way.

Also your figure seems to be developing a little more. Perhaps Jehral learned a spell of his own to use on you. :3c

Jehral casts boobaga!
>>
No. 184836 ID: 2eac65

I see you've got a new look. Personally, I liked the old one better; baggy pants suit you more than a skirt.

So what sort of sorcery did you learn? We're rather sketchy on what exactly magic is capable of.
>>
No. 184864 ID: 31c697

Is it just me or do you have an extremely long, flexible tongue?
>>
No. 184866 ID: 8bdb6a

>I have to do some heavy labor and fight off some forest monsters to earn enough to make a living here
Good!
Are your arms less weedy now? I can't tell in the 'after' picture.

Consider getting some more functional clothes and a sword. You look like a waitress. Then again, you HAVE been hanging with elves.

On that note, leave in search of that dragon. Hopefully you've got enough spare cash. Don't worry too much about saving for the return trip. You'll figure something out.
>>
No. 184893 ID: a594b9

>>184820
I like your new outfit. Let's get to the traveling business.
>>
No. 185052 ID: 7d76bc

>>184864
That is why Jehral has that expression. :3c

>flippy, bouncy freak

IN BED
>>
No. 185053 ID: 701a19

>>184820
His father was an elf.
No, seriously, it's true. Ask him about it.
>>
No. 185058 ID: 8bdb6a

>>185053
Good point.

Say "Okay, now we go visit MY taller half," and go meet some motherfucking dragon.
>>
No. 185059 ID: e973f4

>>184820
Hug Jehral, get movan.
>>
No. 185157 ID: 754d8d

>>184820
One other important thing, before we give you bad magic advice in a crucial moment and get you dead:

For your sorcery, what is the cost of using it?
Does it make you tired?
Do you have a pool of energy untapped by normal exertion that it uses?
Do you run the risk of insanity from manipulating otherworldly forces?
Does it feed on souls?

If it is something safe, how about a demonstration? Make it rain on Jehral, and only Jehral. A tiny little cloud, right over his head.
>>
No. 185258 ID: 8c0848
File 127520980782.png - (268.15KB , 1024x768 , 209.png )
185258

>>185157
Wizards use spells and rituals and wands to channel mana from the world around them to create magic. Dragons are directly connected to mana, so they can just channel it directly through their bodies. I just have to kind of will something to happen and it happens, within reason as long as I have enough mana to mess around with.

It can't do everything, but it can do a lot and as long as I don't do anything incredibly reality breaking, it's pretty safe.
>>
No. 185260 ID: 0b2a05

That means you have telekinesis.

You can poke Jehral's nose from fifty paces.
>>
No. 185263 ID: a594b9

>>185258
Hmm. Did your chest get a little bigger? Or is that just your new outfit showing off your natural curves?

Maybe you can augment them with your newfound magic ability?
>>
No. 185264 ID: 701a19

>>185258
Magically massage him through his pants while you're walking, and act like you're not doing anything.
THEN start prodding him in a way and a place that makes him feel uncomfortable.
>>
No. 185287 ID: 445c48

>>185264
No, start with shoulders, back, work your way down.
>>
No. 185293 ID: be344d

C'mon now. I know you like to see Jehral soaked to the bone, his clothing clinging to his lithe frame to give you a better view of his toned figure, but he's gonna have to walk in that. Unless you carry him. :3
>>
No. 185321 ID: b70197

Congratulations! You have become a FIGHTER/MAGE. They are totally awesome.
>>
No. 185349 ID: 63ab82

Apologize by licking his nose. Claim ownership in front of the elves.
>>
No. 185354 ID: bc1727

Now that you've successfully trained in magic it's time to go looking for that dragon. Did you find any leads during your training?

Also, you've officially reached a "Hey Arnold!" level of pathetic flirting. You don't know what I'm talking about, but use your imagination. Quit being scared of your feelings and make out already.

Then find that dragon.
>>
No. 185366 ID: b3ee70

>>185354
This voice means that if you like him THAT way, you're flirting with him all wrong. Generally, harming and calling names doesn't work. Teasing and cozy words does...

Anyway, to the dragon... and maybe some hunting... for food... bacon?
>>
No. 185373 ID: 754d8d

>>185258
Glad we didn't coax you into something more self-destructive than normal.

Though from that explanation.. your magic might not work as well when you reach the dragon itself, if mana is an external, shared resource. Hopefully it won't come to that this time.

Which brings up a new problem: What do we do if the dragon wants the stone? We might want to find a way to hide it, from both magic and normal senses, though we'd need a friendly magic-sensor to really verify its usefulness.
>>
No. 185374 ID: 8bdb6a

Find transportation to the shore nearest the dragon cave. I'm assuming you can't just fly or teleport there with magic.

Focus, people. We can worry about getting her to stick her tail up Jehral's butt later.
>>
No. 185375 ID: 6a5a08

Don't listen to them Rynh. We must continue to pester Jehral.

Remember: Live is Evil spelt backwards.
>>
No. 185378 ID: b3ee70

>>185373
First, she is dragon kin.
second, as part dragon, Rynh likely has better control of magic than the average spell caster... at least with enough study...
Third, If dragon wants the stone it is a good thing if it is adding it to its treasure. It's pretty hard to kill a dragon...
>>
No. 185393 ID: 8c0848
File 127524921676.png - (218.05KB , 1024x768 , 210.png )
185393

We pack up, say our goodbyes and get a merchant vessel to the mainland. It's just a stopover in a human port town on the mainland, then we can head out to find that giant, armored magic death lizard... Why is this a good idea again?
>>
No. 185395 ID: 5a2e05

>>185393
You got any better ones?
>>
No. 185419 ID: 8bdb6a

Because you want to connect with your ancestry, maybe find out something about your parents, and talk to someone who knows all about ancient magical treasures like the one around your neck.

Hopefully without the dragon going "yoink" and stealing it from you. If they get interested, at least try to get paid for it.
>>
No. 185423 ID: 8bdb6a

Also, feel free to fast forward through the usual we're-at-a-town-and-we-buy-food-and-stuff-and-then-start-walking-several-updates-later.
>>
No. 185450 ID: 754d8d

>>185423
>>185393
Speaking of Speeding Things Up.. try using your magic so the ship has full tailwinds the whole trip.
Work with the crew, of course, so you know when and where the wind's best. It might cut your travel time.. they might even refund some of your travel fees for it. Also, a chance to flex your magic muscles a bit.
>>
No. 185453 ID: 754d8d

>>185419
A dragon might consider 'letting her live' to be sufficient payment for the stone tho. That much power's a big bargaining chip.. still, the chance of getting on good terms with a dragon could be worth the risk.
>>
No. 185454 ID: 8c0848
File 127525923623.png - (104.49KB , 872x630 , 211.png )
185454

Alright. I have a bit of information about the area. We're still some time from the mountain range and the northern tip of the range is controlled by aggressively xenophobic dwarves. The desert runs all along the range to the southern tip of the continent and has virtually no settlements at all except the oasis city of Shaavan out in the middle of the damn thing.

So I'll be trudging through the mountains or burning in the desert to get to a dragon den that I have no idea how to find.

We're loaded up and ready. We just need to decide how to approach...
>>
No. 185462 ID: 8bdb6a
File 12752604078.png - (71.64KB , 550x550 , FC_Route.png )
185462

Take this route. There's lots of rivers and a nearby coastline, so there's probably forests and grasslands, so you can travel reasonably well and not have to worry about mountains or dying of thirst until you're past the dwarves. They're xenophobic, apparently, but they're probably not going to have a strong military presence away from the mountains.

Might run into a few random encounters, but nothing huge. Probably.

Then turn southwest into the mountains, beyond the dwarves, where there's probably dragons. They fly and are brightly colored and probably eat a lot of food, so hopefully you'll see one flying around somewhere.
>>
No. 185467 ID: a594b9

>>185454
Follow the coastline then head inland just past the dwarves.

Like Test Pattern's suggestion except a little further away from the mountain.
>>
No. 185473 ID: 6a5a08

Alright, dress up Noseface as a Dwarf Adventurer and pretend that you are his mentally challenged dragonbold servant.

Then go through The Mines of Soviet Moria.
>>
No. 185485 ID: 67c611

What are Dwarves opinions on dragons?

If you meet any of them and they give indication that they want to fight, say "I really don't like fighting. Since I'm only half dragon whenever I breathe fire my throat is sore for the rest of the day.".
>>
No. 185746 ID: a7a85a

>>185485

Rynh herself asked a pair of dwarves what they thought of dragons.

Pretty much hate, hate, hate and yet more hate gently sprinkled with a hint of eat shit and die.
>>
No. 185752 ID: a594b9

Yeah dwarves kinda don't like dragons at all since they tend to burn their forts and alcohol.
>>
No. 185757 ID: 9aa765

>>185752
Plus they tend to come with kobolds. Dwarves loathe kobolds.

And you've got both in you. Oh jolly.
>>
No. 185831 ID: 8c0848
File 127531958147.png - (300.71KB , 1024x768 , 213.png )
185831

Okay, this is going to be a bitch... Pretty though.

"Didn't you see these on the map?"

"Shut up..."
>>
No. 185832 ID: 8bdb6a

Say "The cliffs were not on the map. And it beats the desert."

Go upstream until you find stuff that floats, or a ferry. If there's none, ford the river like it's oregon trail. By which I mean swim and use magic to carry shit.
>>
No. 185833 ID: 8ce2bf

Levitate Jehral and use him as a surfboard.
>>
No. 185836 ID: 1ac39d

try making an ice bridge with magic, use that rock there to test it before you try to cross.
>>
No. 185845 ID: 2d1d86

>>185831
Make like a salmon and SWIM, FAGGET.
>>
No. 185848 ID: 67c611

If you are going to cross go waaaaaaaaaaaaay upstream. You don't want to get washed over the waterfall.
>>
No. 185883 ID: 754d8d

>>185831
Magic experiment. Make yourself really strong and really light. time for Super Jumping!
>>
No. 185885 ID: 8c0848
File 127532730033.png - (316.38KB , 1024x768 , 214.png )
185885

>Swim
I don't like getting soaked and then getting washed over a cliff.

We move down stream away from the rocky cliff faces to more of a rocky scrubland and I try to magic up an ice bridge.

HA! I am so fucking awesome! Woo! Yeah!
>>
No. 185886 ID: d235db

>>185885
have fun slipping into the water and getting abnormally cold due to the ice...
>>
No. 185887 ID: 1ac39d

try that rock right there on it first. if it doesn't break then you're good
>>
No. 185888 ID: 5a2e05

>>185885
We failed at making Moonleaf a magical girl, but you're shaping up rather nicely. You've even got the wind blowing your hair/clothes when you cast!
>>
No. 185902 ID: 754d8d

>>185885
Is ol nosenose impressed by your sweet magic skills?
He better be.
If not, he can be your bridge tester. He should slide nicely in that big cloak of his.
>>
No. 185906 ID: 8bdb6a

Throw a few fistfuls of dirt or gravel onto the bridge for traction and walk across.
>>
No. 185931 ID: 5a2e05

Tell Jehral "Ladies first." and motion for him to cross.
>>
No. 185961 ID: 8ce2bf

>>185885
Raise up the edges as guard rails and then roll over on your bellies.
>>
No. 186031 ID: d235db

>>185961
... but cold wet people are cool people...

Also, your bridge is curved, not straight. What this entails is more sliding...
>>
No. 186045 ID: 0b2a05

Okay test the bridge, it may LOOK good but not support enough weight.
>>
No. 186067 ID: a594b9

Try to cross and fall on your ass comically.
>>
No. 186068 ID: d235db

So then we just throw some thing relatively heavy and small... preferably a living thing would be a good test...
>>
No. 186071 ID: 8c0848
File 12753526329.png - (222.53KB , 1024x768 , 215.png )
186071

"Ladies first."

"I don't see any ladies here."

"Ha, ha. Smart ass. Let's go."

We toss some sand over the surface and start walking.

"Do you think it's possible to be too awesome?"

"Your awesome bridge is starting to crack."

"That's normal..."

Oh gods, I hope I didn't put too much weight in Elftown...
>>
No. 186073 ID: e973f4

>>186071
Well, just hurry on over to the other side, then.
>>
No. 186074 ID: 1ac39d

... yeah, start running.
>>
No. 186075 ID: 0b2a05

Start crawling, displace the weight on more of the ice at a time.
>>
No. 186080 ID: 8ce2bf

>>186071
Kick Jehral off, you've got to lose some weight fast.
You can go find his body later.
>>
No. 186085 ID: 1ac39d

>>186080
throw him to the other side not off.
>>
No. 186086 ID: e75a2f

You're fine. Ice floats.
>>
No. 186091 ID: a594b9

Well reinforce it or make yourself lighter.
>>
No. 186109 ID: a7a85a

>>186071

Make the river into lemonade! It will taste good as you drown! And be icy fresh thanks to your awesome bridge.

Also, next river make an ice slippery slide.
Ladder on the beginning end and an angle across.
Then your round, cute butt can do the moving for you.
>>
No. 186110 ID: 8bdb6a

Just keep walking. Running will stress it out more.

Why was Jehral just hanging out at the peak of the curve, anyway? Isn't that the weakest part? Is he trying to make you fail? I bet he's jealous.
>>
No. 186136 ID: 8c0848
File 127535632939.png - (183.07KB , 1024x768 , 216.png )
186136

I just throw him off the end and jump off. The whole thing breaks off into the river and gets swept downstream by the current.

"Well, look at the time. How about we set up camp?"

"Hmmph fffrbl pphaa!"

"Alright then!"
>>
No. 186141 ID: 0b2a05

Um was that crack the bridge or Jehral's bones?
>>
No. 186156 ID: 6a5a08

Rest is for the weak. You want to impress any watching dragons, don't you? Trek on!
>>
No. 186158 ID: a594b9

Yeah, set up camp.

Maybe you could keep showing off and light the fire with magic.
>>
No. 186187 ID: 5a2e05

>>186136
You've really gotten more girly in the past little bit. I blame the elves.
>>
No. 186227 ID: d235db

>>186136
1. Sand tends to help melt ice
2. Initiate akward seductive scene

"Erm... was that a roll of coins in your pants Jehral? I think I opened it..."
>>
No. 186248 ID: 8bdb6a

"Hey, we're dry and across the river. Next time I'll make it a little thicker, a little more tapering so it supports the weight better, and we'll cross one at a time."

Continue doing whatever until something interesting happens or you reach the mountains.
>>
No. 186359 ID: 754d8d

>>186136
So: one bedroll, or two? We're also a little curious if your figure bloomed during that month with the elves..

Also: If dragons are extra-magical like all signs point to, it may come to find You if you cast enough spells in its territory.
>>
No. 186431 ID: 9aa765

>>186359
One bedroll.
>>
No. 186533 ID: 67c611

Be a bit nicer to Jehral. You're trying to tease him, not beat him up. Have a kind side too. Without a kind side you're a jerk.
>>
No. 186537 ID: 63f46a

>>186187
Goddamn elves.
Anyway, set up a camp.
>>
No. 186543 ID: 9aa765

It's getting cold. You really should conserve warmth by holding each other while sleeping.
>>
No. 186572 ID: b3d39b

>>186543
I agree... it doesn't have to be THAT way ya know?
>>
No. 186632 ID: d6cb21

I say set up camp for the night. Take turns keeping watch.

Or snuggle together.
>>
No. 186633 ID: b3d39b

>>186632
I never really thought of that factor...
Yeah, take watches. Accidentally let important/awkward information slip in your sleepy state as you wake up for your shift.
>>
No. 186697 ID: b58b7e

>>186632
Fuck watches!
Snuggle!
He should be stuffed in your vaj by morning!
Or crushed under your ass.
Or thoroughly satisfied and smoking a cigarette.
Well, that last one should be you by morning.

Bah! Fuck watches metaphorically, and fuck Jehral literally!
>>
No. 186706 ID: a594b9

>>186543
I like that idea. Rynh should make a habit out of getting some nighttime snuggling going on.
>>
No. 186787 ID: 0a2dea

There's a time for noserubs, and a time for business.

This is the latter. You're in unknown territory, after all.
>>
No. 186790 ID: 8c0848
File 127548046479.png - (254.40KB , 1024x768 , 217.png )
186790

"I think I'll have to make the next one a bit thicker or something."

"Probably a good idea..."

"Wanna snuggle?"

"What?"

He looks a bit surprised.

"What? Soldiers and assassins for hire can't snuggle?"

"At least you look a little... Softer now."

"Are you saying I've gotten fat?"

"No... Just kind of, I mean... Uh..."

He's got this kind of eager, confused kind of look. I bet he misses his elf groupies.
>>
No. 186794 ID: 1ac39d

maybe, but they probably thought he was cute in the same way a kitten is cute. he currently would like that but at the same time fears it's all a trick to just mess with him again. so snuggle, and after a bit inform him 'this will be our little secret, tell anyone and your life is forfeit... night" then squeeze him a little tighter so he can't wriggle away and go to sleep.
>>
No. 186799 ID: 1177ca

>>186790
Tell him it's really cold and you need to conserve energy. Snuggling has practical purposes of keeping you both very effectively warm when the rest of the night is so cold, significantly reducing the chance of hypothermia and increasing comfort.
>>
No. 186800 ID: a594b9

>>186790
Your figure is starting to fill out, so to speak.

You're looking more womanly.
>>
No. 186804 ID: 697b23

>>186790
>"Are you saying I've gotten fat?"

He seemed like he was just about to say yes. If you really wanted him to, don't go getting snippy on him like that.
>>
No. 186807 ID: 9ce60c

So Rynh is half dragon and channels magic through her body. Magic works through will and desire...

Does that mean that Rynh might gain a more womanly figure over time if she subconsciously wants one?
>>
No. 186808 ID: 1ac39d

>>186807
is probably what's happening.
>>
No. 186809 ID: 8bdb6a

Instruct him to sit in your lap, then put your hands down his pants.
>>
No. 186818 ID: 7d76bc

>>186809
This.
>>
No. 186823 ID: 754d8d

>>186790
He seems to be pretty resilient for his size.
And we're pretty sure he means you're getting curves in places he likes curves.
Let him take a better look, if he can tell you -exactly- what he means, first.
And perhaps find out if those elf-lasses did more than snuggle up with him during that month..
>>
No. 186830 ID: bc1727

Why are women so confusing?

RUN JEHRAL!

Oh, right, he can't hear me. Fine, Why don't you try getting closer to him? Messing with his head isn't cool, Rynh. Try to find out more about him then get comfortable while he's talking (possibly in the form of snuggling). That's a much less awkward approach than this.

Or maybe silly and spontaneous is your style. Who knows?
>>
No. 186844 ID: 5a2e05

>>186790
Yeah, definitely more girly. I think he assumes you're just trolling him. Are you?
>>
No. 186858 ID: 504785

Use magic to shrink yourself to Jehral's size.
Sit in his lap.
>>
No. 186861 ID: b3d39b

>>186844
Yeah. After everything, he probably assumed a possible troll quote.
Just let it be. And ignore awkward boner if applicable.
>>
No. 186866 ID: e973f4

>>186790
Well, if I had to guess, I'd say he's speaking awkwardly and has that look on his face because he's finding himself, apparently somewhat unexpectedly, a good bit more attracted to you than in the past. :V

Well that and I don't think he was prepared for "wanna snuggle" at all, and is probably not sure if you actually mean it, or if he wants you to actually mean it.

Or something like that.

Obviously the correct response is a tackle-hug, or something along those lines. :B
>>
No. 186872 ID: a7a85a

>>186790

Wow, you look pretty with your hair down.
>>
No. 186874 ID: a576f0

I thought you mercenary types were all about the quick and dirty one night stands, then off to the next contract. Here you are asking the guy you obviously love to snuggle next to the fire. It's sweet.

I don't think you are cut out for the life though Rynh. For a mercenary you aren't too terribly mercenary. It's probably a good thing you got away from the mercenary crew.

Anyhow, keep flirting. Tonight is the night. That you snuggle to share body warmth (in a purely platonic fashion knowing you).
>>
No. 186875 ID: 81a188

>>186790

Steal the initiative.
>>
No. 186877 ID: 6e49b2

pLAY a gAME oF pRETEND
>>
No. 186911 ID: 754d8d

>>186790
Attempt Mind Reading. Gently.
>>
No. 186937 ID: 8c0848
File 127551688493.png - (254.53KB , 1024x768 , 218.png )
186937

>>186807
>>186808
It could be that or it could be that elves aren't big on eating a lot of meat, so when a forest wyrm or something came around and we killed it, they just wanted to let "nature reclaim it". Seems like a shame to let it all go to waste... I mean, it's just a big chunk of meat with a head. I never got to eat like that on the road!

>>186872
It's just slightly longer. I didn't really do anything to it.

>>186858
I haven't actually tried any of the shapeshifting stuff... I think I'm nervous that I might screw up and explode.

>>186911
I think mind stuff is different than magic, I'm not sure.

>>186874
>>186866
>>186861
>>186809
I don't think I'm going to jump his bones for no reason. I'd better keep it pretty tame. I need my strength to bridge two to four more damn rivers, depending on our route or we start climbing into the dwarf territory mountains to avoid them.

And puppyhead is getting snuggled whether he likes it or not... Oh yes.
>>
No. 186940 ID: a594b9

>>186937
Ask him if he has any aspirations for the future. Or had them.
>>
No. 186941 ID: d3dfb8

>>186940
Doesn't matter, they no longer apply. We own him now.
>>
No. 186942 ID: 6a5a08

You look depressed Rynh. Are you depressed? You should cuddle Nosefa- erm... 'Puppyhead' to ward off depression. Like, bear hug cuddle. And then fall asleep while having him in a bear hug cuddle.
>>
No. 186946 ID: 716eb0

Hmmm, now that you mention it, what part of "dragon + kobold" equals "hair" at all?
>>
No. 186947 ID: e973f4

>>186937
Well, of course. I just said to hug him, which you seem to want to do anyway. :V
>>
No. 186948 ID: 9ce60c

Jerhal is actually looking a bit cold there. Snuggle up in one sleeping bag and keep him warm with your smooth, shapely thighs. Moan softly whenever he moves and make sure to accidentally rub his nose.

On the travels I recommend you stay on flat ground or move along the rivers where you're more likely to find signs of civilization.
>>
No. 186949 ID: c24427

>>186937
Next chance you get, practice shape-shifting stuff - it's useful for practical purposes, and for snugglan. :3

For now, snuggle puppyhead like he was a big teddy bear, but don't break anything.
>>
No. 186961 ID: a7a85a

>>186937

I figured as much. I still stand by my statement. =3
>>
No. 186970 ID: b3d39b

>>186937
I would like to note that there is a guy after us and the stone.
As much as cuddle is wanted, we don't particularly wanna die...

Maybe there's some sort of compromise or mix of the two...
>>
No. 186972 ID: e973f4

>>186970
I... what? Why is this a choice between "don't cuddle" and "get attacked?"
>>
No. 186994 ID: 5a2e05

>>186937
Glad to see you share our line of thinking. Also, 'puppyhead'? Really?
>>
No. 186999 ID: 1ac39d

okay then, cuddle on lass.
>>
No. 187001 ID: 8bdb6a

>And puppyhead is getting snuggled whether he likes it or not... Oh yes.
This is the right kind of attitude. If you want something, be assertive about it. If someone pushes you around, push them around. If you're attacked in the night, kill them all.

(Plus, if Jehral didn't like you a lot, he would've stayed at the elf island where he was accepted, fawned over, and trained in esoteric martial arts. But don't get hung up on relationship stuff.)
>>
No. 187003 ID: 67c611

Reach over, gently grab his arm and pull him over into your lap. Wrap your arms around him and put your head onto his shoulder and sit there until he starts relaxing. Tell him it's nice to have someone to hold. Maybe it reminds you of something you and your mother once did.

He probably sees you more as a big sister or mother figure than a girlfriend. Get him used to the cuddling and treat him more nicely if you want to take it somewhere else. The big sister little brother mentality doesn't work well in a relationship.
>>
No. 187011 ID: b3d39b

>>187003
and then top it off with a "I'm glad you came with me" statement and a kiss to the cheek if you wanna push the envelope.

If not, keep it at the cuddle.
>>
No. 187012 ID: 6a5a08

Shoot fire in the air like fireworks to impress him!
>>
No. 187015 ID: 969e74

>>187012

Shooting a "we're over here" into the air isn't good if snuggling is supposed to follow afterwords.
>>
No. 187017 ID: 1ac39d

>>187003
if she acts like a big sister then she will be, if you acts like a girlfriend then that is what she will be. 'how he sees you' is based on what you show him.
>>
No. 187028 ID: 67c611

>>187011
Small kiss on the cheek to make him blush and then cuddle sounds good.
>>
No. 187029 ID: 6a5a08

>>187015
Yes, but the suggestions were all the same, I thought we needed some variety.
>>
No. 187046 ID: a83ce3

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF ALL THIS WE STOP OOZING LUBRICANT FROM OUR VAGINA AND GET THE HELL ON WITH OUR QUEST
>>
No. 187050 ID: 8bdb6a

>>187046
Yeah, that'd be neat.
>>
No. 187052 ID: 5a2e05

>>187046
This is a Gnoll quest, that doesn't happen.
>>
No. 187059 ID: 52f0ec

>>187046
Please this. He's a tiny, cowardly shitstain. Why the hell would you be attracted to him in the first place?
>>
No. 187060 ID: a594b9

>>187059
When has he been cowardly?
>>
No. 187061 ID: e973f4

>>187046
Yeah I figure we give this maybe one more frame and then insist on a cut to the next actual event. :V
>>
No. 187065 ID: 5a2e05

We've found the solution. Gnoll will still do all the art and write for the characters, we'll be his storywriters.
>>
No. 187068 ID: 701a19

>>187046
Our quest is to hook Rynh and Jehral up, so, yes, lets do that.
>>
No. 187071 ID: b3d39b

>>187068
I concur
get your snuggling over with.
We got dragons to see.
>>
No. 187073 ID: 3416ec

>>187046

How about you shut your face?

Let's break camp and move on come early morn.
>>
No. 187076 ID: d3dfb8

Trivial updates like this would make this quest more interesting if this quest was updated more than once or twice every other day.
>>
No. 187084 ID: d3dfb8

>>187076
But, Gnoll's quests aren't about getting shit done they are about getting shit laid.
>>
No. 187086 ID: 8c0848

>>187076
>>187084
Way to be the same person there.
>>
No. 187093 ID: 0b2a05

Snuggle more, Rynh.
>>
No. 187096 ID: 81a188

>>186937

Then what are you waiting for?
>>
No. 187150 ID: d3dfb8

>>187086
I am aware that I am me, thank you.
>>
No. 187185 ID: 2cbe3e

>>187001

>But don't get hung up on relationship stuff.

I'm afraid we're well beyond that now.
>>
No. 187203 ID: 754d8d

That uncertainty may limit you, Rynh. From your explanation, your willpower is a key in your magic. Doubt and uncertainty is a real will-killer.

I'll bet that 'laws of reality' thing is just elf propaganda too.. deliberately attempting to limit the scope of your power.

Make your Moves before something goes snugglus interruptus on you
>>
No. 187259 ID: 8c0848
File 127560662225.png - (218.00KB , 1024x768 , 219.png )
187259

Jehral gets a quick squeezing then we go to bed. I have other things to worry about, like getting across this truly shitty terrain! Why are their so many rivers in one god damn place? It's a rocky hellhole!
>>
No. 187262 ID: 14335e

>>187259
Yeah okay fuck this terrain. Can you summon a volcano? 'Cause that would be mighty helpful right about now.
>>
No. 187264 ID: 1ac39d

god damn. well, we had to choose between a hot hell-hole or this wet hell-hole. just use upgraded ice bridges and blow through the whole place. make sure to destroy them after crossing.
>>
No. 187268 ID: d9f9ef

>>187262
This is a good idea can you summon a water elemental or maybe a giant turtle? If so you could ask it to ferry you across.
(note be prepared to offer it something in return.)
>>
No. 187269 ID: d3dfb8

It's going to be slow, just keep on trucking. Take a break when you feel fatigued, you don't want to be falling in.
Snuggle Puppyhead for warmth when you take breaks from building bridges.
Maybe we could use something other than ice? Maybe a stone bridge or a Puppyface bridge. Also when you get a chance find a bug or lizard or small mammal and try some transformation/shape shifting shit on it.
>>
No. 187270 ID: a594b9

Can you go a little further inland so it's easier to cross?
>>
No. 187281 ID: 5a2e05

>>187259
Well, get on with it. Those rivers aren't crossing themselves now.
>>
No. 187290 ID: e30176

.... How about a wind spell to simply fly/float you across. If you don't want go through or around go over, learn from Eyeshield.
>>
No. 187294 ID: c00244

>>187259
How deep are these rivers, anyway? Can you just ford them?
>>
No. 187308 ID: 8c0848
File 127561117321.png - (353.64KB , 1024x768 , 220.png )
187308

Oh god! The bridge didn't even take as long to collapse this time.

It's not easy creating and molding hundreds of pounds of ice, you know...
>>
No. 187315 ID: 6a5a08

Get that spindly dead tree over yonder, increase its density and strength, then use it as a bridge.
>>
No. 187316 ID: e3f578

oh its hot spring water. You know what that means gentlemen?
>>
No. 187318 ID: 14335e

>>187308
Construct a canoe from the dirt and sail across the river instead. Make sure you construct some paddles as well.
>>
No. 187321 ID: a594b9

Let's just use the tree.
>>
No. 187323 ID: 6a5a08

>>187316
It means somewhere in the dangerous mountains filled with dwarves who likely want to kill us, and numerous other hazards to our health, including rockfalls, huge gaps, cliffs, etc., there is a hot spring...

I'm guessing you want to go there anyway.
>>
No. 187324 ID: b3d39b

>>187323
comon. We have the time to relax in a hot spring.
hell maybe Jehral knows some herbs we can use to loosen up some tight muscles or something.
>>
No. 187326 ID: 67c611

Swim across. Sorry you are going to get wet. Have some sense and do it far, far away from any waterfalls or rapids.

[No cuddling scene makes me sad. Everybody wanted to see river crossings instead.]
>>
No. 187331 ID: e30176

Seriously? No wind walk spell, I am dissapoint.
>>
No. 187383 ID: a7a85a

>>187326

[Me too. Oh well.]
>>
No. 187387 ID: 63ab82

Summon Lapras. Or a whale.
Or summon a raft from the elemental plane of boats.
>>
No. 187391 ID: 40cb26

>>187308
Fuck ice, pull up some heavy stones out from the bottom of the river and step across.
>>
No. 187476 ID: d6cb21

>>187308
Maybe you can use a tree as a makeshift bridge?
>>
No. 187525 ID: 754d8d

>>187308
Make supports under the bridge that lodge into the riverbed. Leave room for the river to flow, tho, otherwise there's gonna be flooding.

Also, it might have broken because you weren't feeling confident. The first bridge broke, after all..

Know your bridge is strong. Dont make it out of ice. Make it out of Power.
>>
No. 187616 ID: a7a85a

Can you do a size changing spell? Even if it takes a lot out of you and only lasts so long maybe you can make yourself gigantic and cross a river a stride at a time, since there are lots of them.
>>
No. 187662 ID: 8c0848
File 127565409282.png - (219.12KB , 1024x768 , 221.png )
187662

>>187525
I try to support the bridges a little better, the first one caves in while we're crossing it... again, but the second one stays up, long enough to cross anyway.

>>187616
I haven't tried any form changing stuff yet. I think I'm afraid I might explode or mangle myself.

We are now clear of the rivers and can go where ever from here. Phew...
>>
No. 187663 ID: 1ac39d

even with your skill, hard earned practice helps.
>>
No. 187665 ID: be6a9e

>>187662
You look like some sort of a crazy chicken. Just sayin'.

Look around. Are there any cliffs around here?
>>
No. 187671 ID: e31d52

>>187662
>I haven't tried any form changing stuff yet. I think I'm afraid I might explode or mangle myself.

Start minor. Dye your hair... green? I dunno,wait, RED, yes, that's definitely your color.
>>
No. 187674 ID: 67c611

Take a 20 minute break to catch your breath. Where does the magic get its power from? How come it makes you physically tired?

If you want to practice shape changing magic on living things you could start by lengthening and shortening a nail on your pinky finger. Then move on to doing the same with the finger, itself. Worst that happens is you lose the finger entirely. Should be a pretty easy fix for someone decent at restoration magic.

For practice on inanimate objects take a twig and try to bend it.
>>
No. 187675 ID: a594b9

Better not mess with your own body. Try messing with the bodies of your enemies first. Or if you're hunting, you could try it on prey.

Hey, I just realized that since you destroyed all the bridges you made to cross the rivers... anyone following you would be hard pressed to keep up.

Hey now that we're past the rivers there's not much further to go. Catch your breath and then get moving until it's time to camp again.
>>
No. 187679 ID: a7a85a

>>187662


Oh, right, you said that. Sorry. Nice work anyway.
>>
No. 187703 ID: d3dfb8

You look exhausted, take a break.

ITS RAPING TIME
>>
No. 187735 ID: 754d8d

>>187662
You've forced hundreds of gallons of water into tons of ice, all shaped by your will, allowing you to cross rivers that would have forced others to change their routes or spend hours trying to ford at great personal risk.

Revel in your power.
Also, try and stand up straight, girl. If you're trying to catch your breath, being doubled over like that is compressing your lungs. Use your concubine as a crutch if its hard to stand.
>>
No. 187825 ID: a1ac99

>>187662
For the bridges, instead of making them over the water, try actually freezing the water itself at level with the rest of the river, and as thick as you can, anchoring it to the edges of the river with a small amount of ice.

As for form changing stuff, just remember, if you can change it, and it doesn't kill you immediately, you can change it back. Start with things completely unlikely to kill you. Longer teeth, fingernails into claws, that kind of thing. For other things, like scales, wait until you can figure out how they work before trying them. If you can change things other than yourself, try and find a tree, break a limb off and turn it into something for practice. Wooden sword or shield or whatever.
>>
No. 187856 ID: 8c0848
File 127569385366.png - (212.34KB , 1024x768 , 222.png )
187856

I'm going to stop and sit down for a bit. Making three bridges at once is a bit much...

This hairclip makes me feel silly, like a big chicken... Screw it.

>Where does the magic get its power from? How come it makes you physically tired?

Normal magic is using outside mana to create effects by casting spells. Creatures that are inherently magical can use the mana inside their own bodies to create magic without all the studying and wiggling and chanting and drawing runes, but it wears you out if you drain off too much.

I'm probably just paranoid though, I'm pretty sure I can't mangle myself with transformations.
Magic seems to have a "It works or it doesn't" rule. If I screw up, it just fizzles and I tire myself out for nothing.
>>
No. 187857 ID: 8bdb6a

Well, the only transformation you should be worrying about right now is figuring out how to grow up faster. You might not reach your physical prime for ten or twenty more years. If you can accelerate that, you'll hopefully become a lot stronger and more lethal, and generate yet more mana.

Presently, just keep heading southeast toward the southern half of that mountain range. That seems like your best bet for dragon territory. Do keep an eye out for other stuff along the way, of course.
>>
No. 187862 ID: d3dfb8

>>187856
You look beautiful, smile more.
Hows Jehral doing? I imagine traveling over those ice bridges were fairly unnerving considering what happened with the first one.
>>
No. 187864 ID: a594b9

>>187856
I think you should keep using the hairclip, just... in a different way.
>>
No. 187866 ID: 6a5a08

Being wizardly and such now, have you considered a familiar or companion spirit or elemental? They can come in handy. Of course, keeping a spirit or elemental bound to you would probably tire you out, given that the source of your magic is your own energy.
>>
No. 187867 ID: a7a85a

>>187862


I wonder if screwing with your age is tricky.
What if Rynh doesn't fizzle, succeeds, and makes herself an old crone? Or tries to reverse it and becomes a kid?

Jehral will have to babysit.

I'm not saying she shouldn't, but I wouldn't.
>>
No. 187868 ID: 67c611

Tonight can we get some graphic magic assisted cuddling? That would be cool.

Not much else to say.
>>
No. 187909 ID: 40cb26

>>187856
Experiment a little. Use magic to grow out your hair or lengthen a fingernail a bit or something, just to get a feel for it.
>>
No. 187944 ID: 3416ec

>>187909

Or give your chest a little boost.
>>
No. 187948 ID: 5a2e05

>>187944
Practice this, get it down to an effortless thing. Really mess with people.
>>
No. 187954 ID: 2a421d

>>187856
I say self-modding seems a little dangerous, don't want to play about with our body too much. I hear it can lead to insanity and some serious self-image issues (A certain Sergal General?) even if you aren't stuck in the form.

...and lets make this clear, there is nothing wrong with the way your body looks.

Anyhow lets get on our way once you've had a moment.
>>
No. 187964 ID: b58b7e

>>187944
Seconded.
>>
No. 187967 ID: 8c0848
File 127570859551.png - (161.58KB , 1024x768 , 223.png )
187967

I don't think polymorph type spells really work like that. I could turn into something else completely, but growing fingernails and hair is something different and I don't think I want to screw around with Time Magic. Besides, I have something else to do other than dicking around with magic all day.

I just need to... figure out how to do it.
>>
No. 187970 ID: a594b9

>>187967
Find a valley. Make handholds or small ledges via magic. Make steps. Something.

Or you could polymorph into an eagle or other dontfuckwithme type flying creature to go see if you can locate the lair, and a safe route to it.
>>
No. 187972 ID: 6a5a08

Don't know what you're doing, but not enough time to do it.

That is a Paradox, my good woman. You have earned my respect.

Now, climb to a mountain peak and have Noseface look out with the obvious "Jehral, what do your elf eyes see?"
>>
No. 187973 ID: 8bdb6a

How about magic to boost endurance and speed, so you can leg it up the mountains faster?

Also, leg it up the mountains.
>>
No. 187983 ID: b3d39b

>>187967
cast Haste

Find yourself across mountains in record time.

Make a promise to learn how to manipulate exterior magic along with your own internal magic.

Become a metaphorical god of magic with your power.

Either way, you need to practice. Practice makes everything perfect... well, more perfect...
>>
No. 187995 ID: 5a2e05

Probably best to magic yourself (or possibly Jehral) into something that would have an easier time. I vote we turn him into a mountain goat.

Also, couldn't you technically turn yourself into you, except with slightly different parts? Instead of targeting the polymorph you simply replace most of you with an exact copy.
>>
No. 187997 ID: 0b2a05

Try scrying the mountain, look around it for a good place to climb up.

>>187995
Oh god no you'll never be able to get him back to normal or yourself
>>
No. 188003 ID: 2a421d

>>187967
At the risk of sounding silly and trite among all the suggestions of cosmic phenomenal power and abusing the rules of physics and thermodynamics like our little bitch... Do we have any rope?
>>
No. 188058 ID: a7a85a

>>188003

The man has a point. Rynh, keep in touch with your tough girl side. Climb that mountain!

Besides, there's a view of your ass in it for us.
>>
No. 188128 ID: 1ac39d

>>188003
i agree, just climb the bitch.
>>
No. 188218 ID: 0003ac

>>187967
There are probably a few natural trails that lead partway up the mountain. Perhaps nosenose can pick them out.

Might I add to my dismay that, despite the obvious source of water, we haven't seen ANY animals your whole trip, besides these little black birds? You might be closer to the dragon's lair than you think.
>>
No. 188286 ID: 8c0848
File 127577485899.png - (173.20KB , 1024x768 , 224.png )
188286

Since I'm more of a low level beginner with a slight bloodline advantage and not the embodiment of magical power made flesh, I think we'll just have to climb.

I don't know if I could turn Jehral into a goat... Maybe.
>>
No. 188287 ID: 8bdb6a

==>
>>
No. 188289 ID: 1ac39d

proceed...
>>
No. 188290 ID: 67c611

Don't be mean to him. Nothing else to say.

Onward.
>>
No. 188302 ID: 0b2a05

Maybe you can make yourself stick to the rock more? Would that be too difficult?
>>
No. 188303 ID: 1806cd

>>182101
you are wearing a skirt
You are climbing
Jehral is below you
use of logic?
>>
No. 188304 ID: d3dfb8

You can use your magic to mold the earth and create handholds or maybe a path for you to make the going easier/faster
>>
No. 188317 ID: 6a5a08

Remember- if she gets exhausted from using magic and falls, Jehral probably couldn't catch her heroically. Rynh, for your own safety do this the old fashioned way.

Hey, wait, since when am I the voice of reason?

Turn Jehral into a big bird so he can carry you to the top!
>>
No. 188339 ID: 4531bc

>>188303
Deal with this with a swift *WHAPISH!* to the nose with your tail.
Be careful not to cause him to fall, though.
>>
No. 188341 ID: bfec0e

>>188303
Quiet, ya chowdahead - yer ruinin' Jehral's good time, see?!
>>
No. 188395 ID: 8c0848
File 127578291196.png - (165.81KB , 1024x768 , 225.png )
188395

It's starting to level out up higher, we can hike instead of climbing now.

"Can I turn you into a mountain goat so you can climb easier?"

"No...

"Ah... Can I turn you into a big bird and you can carry us to the top?"

"Would that work?"

"You probably wouldn't be able to carry me."

"Then, no."

Jehral starts rustling around on the ground, I space out thinking about what I could turn him into to find a dragon faster. Maybe something big and meaty, like a cow...

"We have no idea where we're going, do we?"

"No, but I found tracks."

"What kind?"
>>
No. 188396 ID: 8c0848
File 127578294330.png - (83.17KB , 1024x768 , 226.png )
188396

"Kobold."
>>
No. 188397 ID: 476456

prepare for maximum noserub
>>
No. 188398 ID: 1ac39d

oh ho. perhaps a dragon has kobold servants? well it's our only lead let's follow them.
>>
No. 188399 ID: 8bdb6a

Oh no, you're going in circles!


Follow them. Maybe they'll know where a dragon is. And be very careful to avoid an ambush.
>>
No. 188400 ID: a594b9

>>188396
At the very least they might know the mountains better, and they're certainly less of a threat than the dwarves.
>>
No. 188401 ID: 701a19

>>188395
Turn him into a kobold/dragon halfbreed.
Or just a dragon.
>>
No. 188449 ID: 0003ac

>>188396
You could be in serious trouble.
'bolds become decidedly less cuddly further away from civilization since there's less room for adorable pratfalls in their survival..

But then again you guys probably know more about that than us.
They know you're there, and are revealing their presence to you.
>>
No. 188451 ID: 6a5a08

Your Word Paradox had transported you to an alternate universe, in which you have already traversed this path. go team up with yourselves!
>>
No. 188455 ID: 1806cd

>>188395
Big and meaty :3 C

erm... well, the one thing you can do is create a makeshift compass with a needle (or light metallic object), water, and a cup. Then you can stay in one direction
>>
No. 188456 ID: 67c611

>>188455
Why not use the spell Discern North?
>>
No. 188473 ID: 9c88ce

>>188396
Kobolds are often in service to beings far more powerful than them.
Like dragons.

Let's follow them!
>>
No. 188475 ID: e973f4

>>188399
I would do this. If there's a dragon in the area, you'd figure they'd know about it. :V
>>
No. 188566 ID: 0003ac

>>188396
Careful. You may still be very near one of the Shatterrock Confederation's outlying cities.

Hell, either way, don't treat the ones you find as lightly as you do your puppy.
>>
No. 188605 ID: bfec0e

Dragon...
Kobolds...

HEY RYNH!! I think we've found your parents' house :3
>>
No. 188825 ID: a7a85a
File 127581497252.png - (168.47KB , 597x580 , fanservice.png )
188825

>something big and meaty
>Turn him into a kobold/dragon halfbreed.

Pssst. Rynh. :3c
>>
No. 188826 ID: e31d52

inb4 Rynh blushes heavily and feels a sudden need to excuse herself
>>
No. 188850 ID: 0b2a05

...Are they either of your tracks
>>
No. 188910 ID: 8c0848
File 127582668064.png - (193.05KB , 1024x768 , 227.png )
188910

Hehe... That's more like it. His ears aren't long and floppy anymore, but I'll just add long and floppy somewhere else... and since he wouldn't break like a twig, I could really get into i-

Ahem...

"Could we have gone in circles and they're our tracks?"

"No, they're a little smaller with more of them."

"Can we follow them?"

"It looks like they're not hiding their trail at all. They're leaving a mess."

"Mmm... That's good..."

"What?"

"I said, good... they might lead us to the dragon..."

Dammit.
>>
No. 188912 ID: 0b2a05

RESEARCH TRANSFORMATION.

As of now, follow the kobolds, and keep an eye out for traps and suspicious happenstances.
>>
No. 188913 ID: 1ac39d

just pick up a rock and mess around with bending it with your mind while walking.
>>
No. 188918 ID: a594b9

>>188910
Heh, really? What happened to wanting your first time to be with someone special? Ooooor is it that you think Jehral is special enough?
>>
No. 188928 ID: 6a5a08

Stop daydreaming and move on, before the Dwarves of Soviet Moria find you.
>>
No. 188956 ID: 0003ac

>>188910
You've already put Jehral through quite a bit of stress testing. He can probably take a little tenderness.

Also, this trail could be very ,very deliberate. It could be a dwarf-catcher.
>>
No. 188961 ID: 1806cd

>>188910
Oh joy... at this rate, Jebhral is gonna become a love slave the moment Rynh learns how to transmogrify things
>>
No. 188968 ID: b58b7e

>>188961
How is that a bad thing?
>>
No. 188974 ID: 6a5a08

>>188968
It would cause a drastic plummet in our Karma.
>>
No. 188975 ID: a594b9

>>188974
Not if it's consensual.
>>
No. 188976 ID: 1963d1

>>188975
>implying that it will be consensual
>>
No. 188977 ID: 40cb26

>>188910
Just... be sure to practice that sort of magic first, on something not-Jehral.
>>
No. 188982 ID: 2a421d

>>188910
>Hehe... That's more like it. His ears aren't long and floppy anymore, but I'll just add long and floppy somewhere else...

You mean his tail of course! :V


Anhoo let's follow those tracks... but be warry of and traps, perhaps follow them from a distance or to the side?
>>
No. 188997 ID: 4531bc

>>188982
No, silly! His nose!
>>
No. 189000 ID: b58b7e

>>188997
Floppy noses aren't good for rubbing!
It's obviously his tongue.
>>
No. 189058 ID: 8c0848
File 127585049919.png - (192.47KB , 1024x768 , 228.png )
189058

The tracks twist through the mountains and we eventually catch up to what looks like a small kobold patrol of about three, armed with stone tipped spears, nothing too threatening. We stay hidden until we decide how to deal with them

>>188982
>>188997
>>189000
I obviously mean his penis, but now isn't really the time or place.
>>
No. 189060 ID: 0b2a05

Pull your hairs back so your boldliness will be accentuated, say hi and try not to startle that one into falling off the cliff.
>>
No. 189061 ID: 8bdb6a

They'll run away if you call out, so create a magic net, or sticky tar or something to keep them in place so you can question them.

...don't do this if you hear them talking in a language you don't understand, though.
>>
No. 189062 ID: a594b9

>>189058
They're pointing up at the sky. Is the dragon flying up there?
>>
No. 189063 ID: 701a19

>>189058
You LIKE them floppy? Strange.

Well, approach the cutebolds and ask them if they've seen any dragons in the area.
>>
No. 189064 ID: 1ac39d

ether of you speak native kobold? if so call out to them in that before you walk out, jehral first, less threatening looking.
>>
No. 189069 ID: 67c611

Step out and greet them. Say you are a half dragon. Ask where you could find one.
>>
No. 189109 ID: b58b7e

>>189058
And by penis you mean clitoris? Because you're totally gonna turn him into a female sergal.
>>
No. 189112 ID: f21281

>>189058
Goddammit would you just jump his bones already.
>>
No. 189130 ID: bcf25c

>>189058

They're looking at something. What?
>>
No. 189135 ID: 1806cd

>>189109
that actually isn't a bad idea. A female northern sergal could easily take out the kobolds... or at least intimidate them to talk.

Then magic could translate... assuming that magic can do that...
>>
No. 189178 ID: 40cb26

>>189058
Befriend the kobolds. Approach them with a gesture of peace, and touch your nose suggestively.
>>
No. 189224 ID: 8c0848
File 127586410191.png - (240.89KB , 1024x768 , 229.png )
189224

I step out and ask them if they speak my language, getting a bunch of yipping, barking noises in return. Now they seem pissed off and are brandishing their little sticks at me.

Jehral yells out to me, "Do you need help out there?"

"I should be fine, it's not like they're going to be able to hurt me."

Now what? I probably shouldn't start stabbing or burning unless I need to.
>>
No. 189225 ID: 0b2a05

...

You probably won't like this, but...

Flash them.
>>
No. 189227 ID: 1ac39d

get out a shiny anything and hold it out to them. giving them shiny things should make them see you as a friend.
>>
No. 189233 ID: 701a19

>>189227
Or rub your nose at them.
>>
No. 189234 ID: 1806cd

>>189225
she's got nothing to flash...
the only thing she can do is a booty call...
cause she has
dat ass
>>
No. 189236 ID: a525b9

>>189224
I know you know better, but of course, don't give them the shiny around your neck. I definitely dig the gesture of giving a shiny though.

And you don't need to refuse Jehral's help. If he's willing to come out in a non-threatening fashion and try to help communicate, why not ask for his help?
>>
No. 189239 ID: 8bdb6a

Wave a shiny money at them.
>>
No. 189252 ID: 2a421d

>>189224
They like shineys... if you have something worthless and shiny try that, just don't let them see 'the artifact'.
>>
No. 189257 ID: 6a5a08

The front, more threatening one looks like a short Bangaa.
>>
No. 189262 ID: 58d505

Show dominance by punching them all in the nose.
>>
No. 189264 ID: e3f578

dance around like an idiot
>>
No. 189266 ID: 1806cd

>>189262
correction:
Show dominance by rubbing all their noses
>>
No. 189274 ID: 620bfb

Show dominance by breathing fire and proving you're a fucking dragon and thus higher on the food chain.
>>
No. 189275 ID: 476456

pop one in the nose
>>
No. 189280 ID: 1806cd

>>189274
I almost forgot about that!
YES! BREATHE FIRE INTO THE AIR!
>>
No. 189285 ID: 40cb26

>>189224
Seem as non threatening as possible. Bow or open your arms or something, I dunno. What could a kobold use as a gesture of peace?

And if you don't know this boldspeak, maybe Jehral has a clue about it. Or maybe they understand a bit of some other language, can you say a greeting in draconic?

>>189274
>>189280
A good idea if they start stabbing at us, but we should start with non threatening actions.
>>
No. 189296 ID: 8c0848
File 127586966860.png - (329.30KB , 1024x768 , 230.png )
189296

>I'M A MOTHER FUCKING DRAGON, YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE IRRELEVANT.

They point spears at me, I blast a column of flame and smoke into the air and howl like a demon, causing them to drop their spears and cower on the ground and kind of whimper a bit.

I feel pretty awesome.
>>
No. 189297 ID: 8bdb6a

Draw a dragon on the ground, then pantomime looking around. With the old hand-shielding-sun-from-eyes gesture.
>>
No. 189298 ID: e973f4

>>189297
Can't put this more clearly.
>>
No. 189299 ID: 58d505

>>189296
Wow. Just Wow.
>>
No. 189300 ID: 0b2a05

Fuck yes you are the best dragon ever. Use those art skills!
>>
No. 189303 ID: 1806cd

>>189296
well then... hope that's not the way you look when you lay Jehral

anyway, time to convey what we want. Some sort of picture of us and the dragon should suffice.
>>
No. 189307 ID: 6a5a08

Well, if that doesn't attract the attention of nearby flying dragons, I don't know what will. Other than a nuke.
>>
No. 189315 ID: ad15db

>>189296
MAKE THEM WORSHIP YOU AS A GODDESS
>>
No. 189316 ID: b58b7e

>>189315
YES.
>>
No. 189325 ID: 0003ac

>>189296
Use large, frightening illusions to ask them where their leader is.
>>
No. 189333 ID: 67c611

Establish dominance. Offer friendship.

They'd be thankful that someone like yourself would want to be a friend. Don't go powertripping.
>>
No. 189335 ID: 1806cd

>>189325
ILLUSIONS! OF COURSE!
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Illusions should be able to declare your intent quite well and make them realize your power at the same time.

Make it simple. Reserve your magic.
>>
No. 189372 ID: 3297aa

Punch them in the snout to establish dominance.
>>
No. 189481 ID: b58b7e

>>189303
She will totally look like that, only more menacing, imposing, and generally terrifying, when she lays Jehral.
>>
No. 189519 ID: 8c0848
File 127588731196.png - (259.06KB , 1024x768 , 231.png )
189519

I draw a dragon in the dirt and point at it, the kobolds start jumping around and yelping and barking. They seem to know what I mean and try to lead me somewhere.
>>
No. 189522 ID: 1ac39d

okay follow them, have jehral stealth behind you so he can get in a sneak attack if anything goes wrong.
>>
No. 189526 ID: 0b2a05

I guess a "comprehend languages" spell probably won't work...

Alright, tell Jehral, follow them.
>>
No. 189530 ID: a594b9

>>189519
Follow them.

Jehral can piggyback on you.
>>
No. 189539 ID: b58b7e

>>189530
Or!
You can piggyback on Jehral~
>>
No. 189540 ID: 0003ac

>>189519
Nice lil' doodle.
What will you do if it actually has a :V face?
>>
No. 189545 ID: a7a85a

>>189540


Oh wow...that would be so awesome! XD
>>
No. 189696 ID: d6cb21

>>189519
Do you have any spells to deal with language barriers? Just wondering.
>>
No. 189721 ID: 8bdb6a

Toss them a gold piece and follow.

Be aware that they might be leading you into a trap, and be ready to fight your way out.
>>
No. 189737 ID: a7a85a

>Be aware that they might be leading you into a trap, and be ready to fight your way out.

Also be aware that you're a half dragon, and while your half kobold side has made you incredibly cute, if you run into a full blood dragon that's your powerful side x2.

And that you're effectively and totally fucked.
Um. Have fun!
>>
No. 189739 ID: 6a5a08

>>189737
But what if it's her Mom?
Or Dad?
Or both are here?
>>
No. 189755 ID: a7a85a

>>189739

Then I'd either say it's a small world or Rynh should play her world's lottery equivalent more often.
>>
No. 189764 ID: e973f4

>>189755
Only if the local dragon population is really large. Somehow I have my doubts as to that being true.
>>
No. 190113 ID: 8c0848
File 127596437687.png - (191.13KB , 1024x768 , 232.png )
190113

The kobolds jump around and urge us onward along the mountain trails. They're acting really weird, chittering and mumbling in kobold until we reach a large cave and they dash inside.

There is gold everywhere. Gemstones, jewelry... Enough to buy entire kingdoms. A single handful could pay for years of luxurious living, but it might as well be on the bottom of the ocean...
>>
No. 190115 ID: 8c0848
File 127596442124.png - (370.74KB , 1024x768 , 233.png )
190115

Because it's all completely out of reach...
>>
No. 190116 ID: e973f4

>>190115
Ah ha! Dragon, bunch of kobolds in local area. This looks quite promising.

Politely introduce yourself and explain why you're here.
>>
No. 190117 ID: 1ac39d

start with a bow, respect is important. this is, after-all, one of the very few things that could crush you. explain your quest for your parents and show your fire power if it asks for proof.
>>
No. 190118 ID: a594b9

>>190115
Greet them respectfully and say you have come seeking advice.
>>
No. 190119 ID: d6cb21

>>190115
Its Red? Well FUCK ME. I hope this quest doesnt follow the trend of CE red dragons....
>>
No. 190122 ID: a594b9

>>190117
Well technically we came here to find out more about the stone and other items like it. The parents thing is a sidequest.
>>
No. 190124 ID: 620bfb

>>190115
Say hi, make note that if you are higher on the food chain than the kobolds, it is the same to you. So be respectful and have some way to flee very very quickly.
>>
No. 190127 ID: e3f578

What color are you, Rynh? Are you a silver/gray dragon?
>>
No. 190128 ID: 40cb26

>>190115
Introduce yourself, give it a great many compliments, and tell it you are on a quest to discover your origins and expand your knowledge and power in the world.

Alternately: "Are you my daddy?"
>>
No. 190131 ID: 8bdb6a

>red dragon
>gray mane
>ears
Say "Hi. Are you my mommy? :<"
>>
No. 190133 ID: 1806cd

>>190115
speak. note that your mom is dragon, blow fire into the air, draw pictures, etc...

If you could project your thoughts on a wall in picture form... maybe that'd help...
>>
No. 190139 ID: 40cb26

>>190127
This dragon has grey hair and red scales. If Rynh had scales this would be a relevant question.

>>190119
It's not like a LG dragon wouldn't kill you just for being a pest or showing up uninvited... or any other reason, really. And you know why that is? Because they're motherfucking dragons.
>>
No. 190152 ID: e3f578

Hey, guess what Rynh? That little kobold right next to it could be you're Daddy :3
>>
No. 190154 ID: 67c611

Greet it and tell it about your dragon heritage and that you are looking for your mother.

Don't do anything else or say anything else unless it asks you to.
>>
No. 190161 ID: c4c313

>>190131

Well, I dunno, that could really be a coinci-

>>190152

AH IT MUST BE TRUEEE

Protip Rynh, when you explain to this dragon that a dragon engaged in consensual sex with a kobold, if it's the wrong dragon you're as good as dead. Why did we start on this quest again...? Oh yeah.

Forget the lineage questions. Don't say a single word about that. Instead ask if this dragon could take care of an item of rather singular magical power that you're trying to fob off. Don't ask for money. Having the respect of a dragon that you didn't ask for money is worth way more than a handful of treasure.
>>
No. 190166 ID: 40cb26

>>190161
>worth way more than a handful of treasure.
I'd say it's about worth as much as your life.
>>
No. 190188 ID: 0003ac

>>190115
Pursue the power of dragons, and someday you will have an equally proud hoard. Though yours might have more furniture, since, yanno, you can use it.
>>
No. 190193 ID: 2a421d

I hear that most dragons actually fill their gold piles with rocks to make them look much bigger. It's a prestige thing.

Anyhow, what with the local cutebold tribe and the grey mane... yeah this may be one of your parents.
>>
No. 190233 ID: 0003ac

>>190115
Offer Jehral's services for breeding the next generation of 'boldling servants. Bigger, less clumsy, while still easy to push around!
>>
No. 190235 ID: 23bbe0

Yeah, the family resemblance is... striking. It's a pretty big coincidence, but sharing that many features with something, and the kobold-dragon proximity...

Dare you to say "hi Mom"
cmon, do it.
>>
No. 190237 ID: 0b2a05

"Are you my mommy?"
>>
No. 190242 ID: 40cb26

Ok seriously now, don't up and ask it if it's your mother or father. The last thing we need is to instantly make things awkward, especially if we get the gender wrong.
>>
No. 190251 ID: b58b7e

>>190242
So instead ask it's gender, pointing out that you're a mere puny mortal and uneducated in such matters as determining the gender of such an illustrious being as a dragon.
>>
No. 190275 ID: 0b2a05

Wave hi I guess then.
>>
No. 190293 ID: 8c0848
File 127598150758.png - (181.34KB , 1024x768 , 234.png )
190293

It's massive... I feel a bit numb just looking at it, but I came here for a reason. I have to find out about the shard and what it's purpose is.

"Are you my mommy?"

Oh crap, that didn't come out right at all.

"I am. What of it? You are but one of many children over the course of many thousands of years. If you have some misguided sense of entitlement, you will be sorely disappointed, child."

So she's my mother. That makes sense. How many giant red dragons could there be in the region? I just need to calm down and be really careful with what I say.
>>
No. 190298 ID: e31d52

Bow curtsy to your mother and explain the issue. Be as flattering as possible and polite without being condescending or mocking.
>>
No. 190299 ID: a525b9

>>190293
How about something along the lines of:
"I'm here only to request your wisdom. I've come across an artifact that could be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands, and those hands are pursuing me. May I request any suggestions or advice?"
>>
No. 190300 ID: eb6d46

>>190293
SCREW WORDS! HUG THAT DRAGON!
>>
No. 190301 ID: 0b2a05

I think she wants you to get to the point. Show her the shard, mention about the destroying the world stuff.
>>
No. 190302 ID: 8bdb6a

"I was actually just hoping to find a dragon who knows a lot about ancient artifacts, since I hypothetically may have this friend who found one..."

Swallow awkwardly. "But, well, while I'm here, yeah, big mystery in my life revealed all of a sudden... That's fine. I'm okay."
>>
No. 190303 ID: a594b9

>>190293
"I wouldn't presume anything. It's good to know who you are though. Uhm... who's my father?"

Then politely ask for advice on what to do about the crystal, and if you should seek others- possibly if she knows where they are.
>>
No. 190304 ID: 701a19

>>190293
"No, nothing like that. I've just been wondering about my heritage is all. Also, I'm kinda wondering if I've reached full maturity, or when that would be and how I'd be built.
Also, I need to ask you about this artifact... A glowing blue stone, used to unlock a seal on some dead god, prophesies say it would bring about the end of all things, idiots thinking that they can convince the god to give them power, that kinda thing.

Would you be ok with spending some time talking?"
>>
No. 190305 ID: 426169

"I didn't come here because I thought I was entitled to anything. I just... I wanted to learn about my parents. Please, ma'am, can I stay here for a little while?"
>>
No. 190312 ID: 0003ac

>>190293
Figures. She probably didn't get that huge pile of treasure to sit on by being a spendthrift.

Still. You're a mercenary. "Fight Bitches, Get Paid." etc.
You should make it clear that you don't want her to solve your problems with the stone, that you're looking for the best way to deal with it yourself.

Also ask if she remembers which one of those puppies in the gold is your daddy.. or if she
his whole body after the deed..
or during..
or directly because.
>>
No. 190319 ID: e14200

So in other words, your mom gets around.

Wait... how does that work, exactly? What logistics are involved in order for her to be screwed by some kobold dude?

I mean, polymorph I guess, but damn... your mom must be one desperate, lonely lady to have made it with some filthy kobold, Rynh.

...no offense, of course.
>>
No. 190320 ID: a7a85a

>Only if the local dragon population is really large. Somehow I have my doubts as to that being true.

Even if there only a dozen dragons in the world Rynh came to these mountains on vague information. Even the paths in these mountains are quite arbitrary. Supposing she's beat the staggering odds of so much as being in the right neighborhood it's unlikely that the very first dragon she ever meets on such circumstantial guidance is her mo-

>You are but one of many children over the course of many thousands of years.

Aw God dammit!!! /quest/, why do you like proving me wrong so much?! D:
>>
No. 190321 ID: 969e74

Says a bunch for kobolds to please a woman that large.

"No ma'am, I did not come here for material wealth..."

"Might I stay a little while and part with some mental wealth, if it doesn't trouble you?"
>>
No. 190322 ID: 275a5d

>>190293
What a bitch. No wonder dragons are rare, with such a lackluster maternal instinct. What, do they give birth, then throw em down off the mountain to fend for themselves?
>>
No. 190337 ID: c5ce35

Okay, so I guess finding out about your father is out of the question here. The dragon probably wouldn't (care to) remember.
>>
No. 190349 ID: 710b93

>>190293
Resist the urge to hug that snout. ...or don't. Kneel, ask if you can ask advice, then do so if allowed.
>>
No. 190381 ID: 1806cd

>>190293
welp, time for some platonic lovin
And then to learn how to control your inner dragon...
And then to realize that due to being a dragonkin, you have wings growing.

And then there's the stone...
>>
No. 190402 ID: e973f4

>>190302
This, I suppose.
>>
No. 190404 ID: 2dd482

>>190293
So wait.. that huge dragon.. fucked one of those tiny kobolds.

wow.

lucky kobold.
>>
No. 190406 ID: 620bfb

Damn, that is some amazing luck. If you get out of this alive, it's lottery time.
>>
No. 190426 ID: a594b9

>>190404
Transformation magic. The dragon polymorphed herself into a more reasonable size.
>>
No. 190427 ID: a83ce3

>>190293
She might seem standoffish, but she's still your mother.

Just silently step forward and hug her snout :3
>>
No. 190429 ID: bf1e7e

>>190293

>How many giant red dragons
>giant red dragons
>red
>ragon is clearly white
>>
No. 190431 ID: be5fc3

>>190429
thwarted with your own methods
>>190115
read better
>>
No. 190434 ID: c4c313

Read entitlement. Hug dragon.
>>
No. 190438 ID: 67c611

Hug her nose.

Explain that you have this artifact that must not fall into the wrong hands or the world ends and somesuch. Ask her to keep it in her hoard. It's just another priceless gem of great power. She probably has several. Try to make a duplicate with the same magical emissions. Maybe with some help. Explain that it's so they still chase after you and don't go looking elsewhere. You'll try to find out more about it in the meantime.

Inquire to make sure she won't trade it for 3 other gems, everybody dying and all.

Thank her for taking the time to talk with you. "I know it means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me."

[Mom might be willing to trade good sums of gold for beautiful objects. Perhaps more than a merchant would.
>>
No. 190446 ID: ebb71d

Ask her to make you some hot cocoa, then braid your hair as you fall asleep curled up in her lap :3c
>>
No. 190448 ID: e3f578

"Nah, just trying to solve one of those issues most children have when they grow up with no parents. Social connections and whatnot. Is Dad around or did he die?"
>>
No. 190449 ID: 2a421d

>>190293
Welp... she's a bit of a cold bitch. Guess that explains the whole growing up in an orphanage thing. How appropriately draconian.

Also daddy is likely already dead due to the average cutebold lifespan, that and he was probably an Alpha Male and her tribe's champion, thus dangerous liven.

So let's get right to the point, we have sparkly existential hazard here in our pocket and assassins on our trail so she'd best be willing to give out some info. We need to show her 'we' don't expect anything on the merit of our birth but on that of our deeds! Primarily that of either saving the world, or perhaps even claiming the power of a dead god for our own.
>>
No. 190460 ID: c05c83

And now to do what you're here to do.

Introduce your husbando to your parents!
>>
No. 190497 ID: 197650

Ask for advice, as a good parent she should teach you how to become hueg and get a giant pile of money yourself.
>>
No. 190524 ID: d6cb21

>>190429
Well she was red in the first panel. I think he just makes the chars' white for the sake of speed, or when it isnt an issue. Either way, Rynh's mom is still likely CE. Anyways, ask if you she has any knowlege on this dead god. And be sure to get the point across that you dont intend to get her to solve all your problems for you. Maybe ask for some lessons in dragon magic?
>>
No. 190545 ID: 445c48

"Well, that makes this tough then."

Jump on her nose and stab her in the eyes.
>>
No. 190546 ID: 445c48

Wait, nevermind, I completely forgot why we were looking for dragons again.

I don't know, give her the necklace.
>>
No. 190548 ID: 1ac39d

>>190546
it was to see if it would know anything about it since the dragon could be old enough to know.
>>
No. 190574 ID: 2cbe3e

Tell her she can go fuck herself and then find something fun to do
>>
No. 190636 ID: bcf25c

>>190293

"No. Is daddy still alive? :<"
>>
No. 190770 ID: 63ab82

Introduce mom to our husband!
>>
No. 190916 ID: a7a85a

>>190770
This gave me a pretty good laugh. =3
>>
No. 191065 ID: 8c0848
File 127612406950.png - (179.24KB , 1024x768 , 235.png )
191065

>Read information about artifact amulet, hug nose.

This seems like a bad idea. She's huge and seems kind of irritable.

"I just came to ask you about a key that can unlock some ancient evil of pure destruction... and to see if I was related to the local dragon."

"I doubt it concerns me, now remove yourself! I am even less interested in your petty show of affection."

Dammit, what a bitch...
>>
No. 191068 ID: a83ce3

>>191065
Ask about your dad if your mother is such a bitch :V

Of course he's probably dead.

You unwanted bastard child, you.
>>
No. 191069 ID: ad15db

>>191065
>Dammit, what a bitch...
Well, you know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
>>
No. 191070 ID: 476456

show her the thingamadoo and go "are you sure?"
>>
No. 191071 ID: 0b2a05

If the world ends she's kind of part of the world?

I mean what else does she have to do? What better things could she possibly be doing?

Get off her though.
>>
No. 191073 ID: 0b2a05

Rynh you must never become this much of a bitch. Vow this as soon as you have a moment to yourself.
>>
No. 191075 ID: 67c611

>>191065
"If a certain someone gets their hands on it, everyone dies. If that doesn't concern you then I'll be going somewhere else to find out about it. See ya mom."
>>
No. 191076 ID: a594b9

>>191073
Many women vow to never become like their mother, then do so anyway.

>>191065
Just show her the amulet and go "It looks just like this."
>>
No. 191080 ID: 27c9d9

>>191065
"I guess preventing dead gods from being resurrected is beneath your attention, then. Can I at least get some advice to make sure it stays beneath your attention?"

Don't sweat it, Rynh. It's probably just that time of the month for her. ...for the rest of the decade.
>>
No. 191081 ID: 0003ac

>>191065
Okay..
Her daughter isn't important to her..
The possible end of the world isn't important to her..
Ask her what the hell IS important? Sprawling on a mountain of gold and being worshiped and occasionally laid, by kobolds?
>>
No. 191082 ID: 476456

>>191081
duh
>>
No. 191085 ID: 0003ac

>>191082
I'm suspecting she's a hedonist. She dont want no kids bringin' her party down.
>>
No. 191110 ID: 9c88ce

>>191065
If you ask me, she looks like she secretly likes it. But she probably doesn't want the responsibility associated with actually caring about you.
Or maybe I'm just reading into her wide-eyed expression.

She's also probably a bit of a shut in, and doesn't know anything about the rock. Just tell her that she's a big strong dragon and you were hoping that she could look after the rock for awhile. If we're doing that.
Be sure to compliment her, too. Big strong dragons like to hear about how they're big strong dragons. And mention that the stone is glowy.

Are we even leaving the stone here? If not, just ask about daddy.
>>
No. 191114 ID: 407b5b

>>191110
If we leave the stone here it will likely be stolen or she will be killed. Dragons can be slain for the right price.
>>
No. 191123 ID: 1ac39d

i have to agree, even a dragon would be killed for great enough of a treasure. ask if she knows anything or knows anyone that does.
>>
No. 191135 ID: d6cb21

Ask if she knows of anyone who would know about it then. Then show it to her.
>>
No. 191169 ID: 1806cd

>>191065
NOw would be a good time to ask why she mated a kobold at least a hundred times smaller than her...
And how the hell said kobold fertilized an egg...

Also let her know that it's a man who wants to take over the world... and that this man hates dragons to the point of wanting genocide... and that he's been after you cause you're half dragon and cause you stole his key to ultimate power.
>>
No. 191184 ID: d6cb21

Though if she doesnt really care that her child went and journeyed fuck knows how far just to see her then then we can just leave and not come back, if thats what she wants.

(Trying a bit of reverse psychology here)
>>
No. 191185 ID: 6a5a08

"What about any of my... brothers and sisters? Are they still alive? If so, where can I find them? I could really use some family to confide in right now... you know, holding the key to saving or destroying the world and all."
>>
No. 191186 ID: 6e49b2

>>191065

brandish amulet for inspection
>>
No. 191195 ID: 987386

Ask how kobolds are in bed. Glance at Jehral, then blush.
>>
No. 191230 ID: 8bdb6a

"Hundreds of soldiers and mercenaries are being hired to track down this gem. Don't tell me it doesn't interest you at least a little bit."
>>
No. 191240 ID: e973f4

>>191065
In spite of what she says, she doesn't exactly seem the picture of anger here... but let's not test that.

So yeah, these suggestions about telling her more about the stone and such are probably the way to go.
>>
No. 191246 ID: 445c48

Stab her in the eyes.
>>
No. 191261 ID: c4c313

>>191065

Awww she's just shy.
>>
No. 191376 ID: c5ce35

I suggest you drop the parentage issue. Your mom obviously isn't interested, and probably ate your dad.
>>
No. 191401 ID: 476456

..you know a dragon is probably a safe place to leave it in custody of
>>
No. 191428 ID: f16b80

>>191401

Yesss~
>>
No. 191430 ID: 1ac39d

for a while, but someone will hear about it and send waves of adventurers to kill her. then we will be down the artifact and a mom.
>>
No. 191656 ID: 1806cd

yeah, but the mom apparently disowned us and would probably kill us out of apathy...
>>
No. 191660 ID: dddf37

>>191430
Easy. we just spread word that we are the 'trademark-guy-that-knows-more-about-it' and send em on a wild goose chase.
>>
No. 191665 ID: ba41e5

>>191430
But why should we care if that dragon dies? The world would probably be better off without her.
>>
No. 191667 ID: dddf37

But she's yo mommyyyy ):
>>
No. 192146 ID: 8c0848
File 127630323379.png - (179.57KB , 1024x768 , 236.png )
192146

I show her the amulet and get blasted with hot air from her nostrils.

"Hmph... You came all this way to bother me for this? If someone is idiotic enough to release Vadris, let them. They obviously deserve whatever fate befalls them."

Hey, this almost sounds helpful.
>>
No. 192150 ID: 0b2a05

Well normally that would be kinda fine, but can't he sort of screw over everyone else after he's released?
>>
No. 192151 ID: 6834bc

>>192146
"But moooooom, they're going to try to rule the world and probably kill me for horking the necklace and not turning it over so they can become some sort of evil overlord... And they'll probably target my boyfriend too and I just can't have that happen to Jehral, can't you do something?"
>>
No. 192153 ID: 476456

>>192146

"So it wont have dire consequences for everyone in the world?"
>>
No. 192154 ID: 697b23

Um... duh? Just leave the artifact with her. If anyone can defend a shiny, valuable object for extended periods of time, it's a dragon.

This really seems like an obvious one to me...
>>
No. 192155 ID: 701a19

>>192146
"No argument there, but Vadris getting loose would be bad for everybody.
I just need to know what to do with this thing - you want it?"
>>
No. 192163 ID: 0b2a05

Can you like... feed it to her or something

Wait bad idea. Present it as a gift? Hope she doesn't hate it?
>>
No. 192173 ID: 2e34e6

>>192146
"Thank you, mommy-errr mother. Won't someone have to fix their stupid decision, though?" Keep on hugging. You've got a lifetime's worth to make up for.
>>
No. 192212 ID: a594b9

>>192146
"Valdris won't destroy the world, then? That's great news, thanks Mom!"
>>
No. 192228 ID: bf1e7e

So mom, what's the deal with this Vadris guy anyway?
>>
No. 192282 ID: 8c0848
File 127631042443.png - (303.11KB , 1024x768 , 237.png )
192282

"So mom, what's the deal with this Vadris guy anyway?"

"Long ago, Vadris fancied himself the god of beauty and perfection and set out to bring beauty to all creation, using himself as the standard by which he judged everything."
>>
No. 192286 ID: 8c0848
File 12763106676.png - (212.45KB , 1024x768 , 238.png )
192286

"He decided all things were flawed and ugly and that the only way for the universe to be filled with beauty would be to annihilate everything until only he remained. He began a campaign of destruction to wipe clean the entire planet."
>>
No. 192289 ID: 275a5d

>>192286
I'm failing to see how this doesn't concern you.
>>
No. 192291 ID: 8c0848
File 127631104891.png - (739.79KB , 1024x768 , 239.png )
192291

"Eventually, his armies were defeated and a hero struck him down, shattering a piece of his horn and it was used to seal him away with his own power. Of course, this all makes him seem far more powerful than he really was, but he's still quite dangerous... by mortal standards."
>>
No. 192293 ID: 275a5d

>>192291
I, so he's a pussy. Ok.
>>
No. 192297 ID: a594b9

>>192291
So, Vadris is more of a demigod than anything else.

I wonder... we might be able to get that bounty off it by having Jehral turn it in.
>>
No. 192299 ID: 67c611

Just point us to Mordor and we'll be on our way. Or mommy could keep the pretty shiny thing and we make a replica to keep people off mom dragon's ass.

Now there's a thought. Mom dragon's ass.
>>
No. 192302 ID: 1ac39d

"from how everyone was going on about him i thought he was an old one or something."
>>
No. 192303 ID: 701a19

>>192291
"Ah, I see. So, do you want this thing?"
>>
No. 192304 ID: 6a5a08

Ah, locked away for a little misunderstanding. Poor guy only wanted the best for the world at heart. :(

We should rescue him.
>>
No. 192308 ID: 620bfb

Woah, exposition. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
No. 192310 ID: bf1e7e

You seem to know an awful lot about Vadris, mom.

Were you bumping pelvises?
>>
No. 192313 ID: 40cb26

>>192282
>>192286
>>192291
Wow what a faggot.

But anyways why isn't she worried about him getting loose? Unless she think she could take him on herself.

Suggest giving her this damn thing so no one has to bother with it. Unless she has a better idea.
>>
No. 192325 ID: c4c313

>>192310

No way. She's a one-kobold woman.
>>
No. 192336 ID: 620bfb

>>192325
Only because the act tends to be fatal. They only last long enough for one use so she only ever has one at once.
>>
No. 192369 ID: 0003ac

>>192291
"But.. what if the person trying to free him is powerful enough to control him?"
>>
No. 192446 ID: d6cb21

So more of a demigod then? Then he isnt as powerful as I thought he might have been. Know anyway I might be able to keep him from screwing shit up?
>>
No. 192465 ID: 92ee9e

Ask for tips about having sex with a significantly smaller partner.
>>
No. 192497 ID: 9c88ce
File 127632520552.png - (10.69KB , 100x175 , Hope.png )
192497

>>192282
> Vadris set out to bring beauty to all creation, using himself as the standard by which he judged everything.
> He decided all things were flawed and ugly and that the only way for the universe to be filled with beauty would be to annihilate everything.

I like the cut of this guy's jib.
>>
No. 192553 ID: 8c0848
File 127635082115.png - (198.49KB , 1024x768 , 240.png )
192553

I offer her the stone, since she doesn't really seem to want any insane gods blasting everything in his way. The stone is taken from my hand... Wah! When did she... and what's with that outfit?

"Another bauble for my collection. It may be a minor hassle if anyone comes to claim it, but having a god under your heel is always satisfying."

"You seem to know an awful lot about Vadris, mom. Were you... involved?"

"No. The bastard was too full of himself to ever see anything else as anything but hideous, even my beauty wasn't up to his standards... His loss and good riddance."

"Wow, you're mom's hot."

"Shut up, Jehral..."
>>
No. 192554 ID: bf1e7e

>>192553

So you WANTED him to jump your bones, but when he turned you down you got all bitter?
>>
No. 192555 ID: a83ce3

>>192553
Dad was pretty lucky for a kobold, huh mom?
>>
No. 192556 ID: 701a19

>>192553
"Thanks mom, that makes my life a lot easier."
Ok, now you can give her a proper hug.
"I'm glad I finally got to meet you. Would you mind too much if I dropped by to visit every decade or so?"
>>
No. 192557 ID: c71597

>>192553
Ask her if she knows of any way to drain Vadris powers and infuse those powers into another being.
>>
No. 192558 ID: 62e8f3

>>192553
RYNH LEARN SHAPESHIFTING FROM MOM.

Hey, you found a teacher!

Also, ask about dad.

>>192557
I know what you're thinking, and lemme stop you right there. Higher power levels means higher insurance premiums, and right now Rynh just can't afford that on her pathetic mercenary salary.
>>
No. 192559 ID: 6a5a08

OH MY GOD! Mom is actually an elf Master Shapeshifter.
Or a dragon Master Shapeshifter.

We should get training.
>>
No. 192563 ID: 40cb26

>>192553
Before you go, ask her what you can expect growing up, as a half dragon. Specifically what you lifespan might be and if you're ever going to... fill out.
>>
No. 192565 ID: ef62e4

Well unless Dragon Mom wants to chat a bit more about dragons, magic and her tendency to leave strange halfbreed children around the land then I guess we could say farewell.

Oh and get her name. We don't know it yet.
>>
No. 192572 ID: 8bdb6a

Cross your arms and say "So, do I get a reward, or what? Like you said, I just brought you a god to put in your pile of treasure. That's worth a reward."

If she gives you any shit, say "The NEXT time I stumble across some unbelievably powerful artifact, you'll want me to bring it to you, too. So it's in your best interests to give me a reward. It doesn't have to be gold, though gold is nice."
>>
No. 192574 ID: c71597

>>192572
Information and power is even nicer though.
>>
No. 192578 ID: 8ce2bf

>>192574
A hug is nicest of all.
>>
No. 192581 ID: f83b4e

>>192553
Well, that explains a few things.
so, the artifact's in safe bosoms, Rynh's found her mommy, and she's still got Jehral on a short leash.

This could potentially be an endpoint, or a turning point. Tho the mysterious assailant and her former employers may still be out after her.

There's still an important question for your mom tho Rynh.

"Why Kobolds? Do I have any other siblings out there?"
>>
No. 192583 ID: 620bfb

Man, what a MILF. Continue infodump.
>>
No. 192587 ID: 7a6d72

Do you have mother's day in your world? Now you can participate in it if you do! If not, just ask if you can visit now and then. Maybe find out if there's anything about growing up you'll need to watch out for.

Of course, if you really wanted, you could ask 'how'd you do that shapeshifty thingy?' Maybe she can teach ya how to make Jehral's jaw drop, too~

And it's probably considered bad form to hug someone in human-ish form while said form is topless. Especially your mom.
>>
No. 192601 ID: d6cb21

>>192572
Why gold when we can have her tutalage? Some magic lessons would be nice. But then again gold IS shiny....and gold. Choices, choices....
>>
No. 192603 ID: f82d85

Hug your mom. Your head may end up between her tits, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.
>>
No. 192606 ID: 1e1932

>>192553

Thank her for taking it off your hands.
>>
No. 192607 ID: 0b2a05

Definitely ask about your dad.
>>
No. 192611 ID: 9c88ce

>>192572
She JUST got done telling us we weren't entitled for crap, and she's really downplaying the artifact importance here. We should be grateful she's doing this much. Be sure to thank her, Rynh!

I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask if she'll teach us stuff, though. And do hug her.

I guarantee Jehral's nose will bleed.
>>
No. 192612 ID: 1806cd

Note to you Rynh.
If your mom can do it
You can do it too.

You might be able to get some training from her

maybe...
>>
No. 192614 ID: 1ac39d

>>192611
i agree with this.
>>
No. 192616 ID: 8e18cd

MOM, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL!
>>
No. 192619 ID: 9cb4b3

Ask Mom if we can hang out for a while, so we can finally have a party member who isn't puppyhead.
>>
No. 192743 ID: c4c313

Wow, you guys really have a death wish.

Rynh, thank her for being so courteous and apologize for taking up her time. You'll be happy to take your leave now.

Once you're outside, punch a hole in the cliff.

You can return to her later on hopefully more mutual terms. You probably want to get to know the kobolds here too, since they seem to work with her closely (cough) and you don't speak their language yet.
>>
No. 192760 ID: 63ab82

Roll for deplomacy for mom to join the group?

We need to add our husband's Charisma bonus to the roll.
>>
No. 192793 ID: 8bdb6a

>>192611
>She JUST got done telling us we weren't entitled for crap, and she's really downplaying the artifact importance here.
Well, of course she's going to act like it was nothing, but we know it was something, so demand a reward.
>>
No. 192795 ID: 476456

Ask about your dad, then tell her to call you if she needs any help with necromancers.

Then leave! expediently.
>>
No. 192800 ID: 40cb26

It's not in any dragons nature to hand out part of it's hoard. We can maybe ask for something that doesn't lessen her, such as magic, secrets, or just advice. Who knows maybe she can send us off on some mutually beneficial task.
>>
No. 192801 ID: 1ac39d

yeah, don't ask for gold. maybe express a desire to learn shapeshifting magic and if she has any tips other then practice.
>>
No. 192802 ID: 6834bc

Just say that there's two things you want from her - a mother and a teacher.

You want to learn magic and you want to have a mother. That's it. It's also sappy and might make her laugh, but hey.
>>
No. 192803 ID: a594b9

If we ask anything more from her, we should offer to do work in exchange. We're not entitled to anything, so a fair trade is appropriate.
>>
No. 192835 ID: 8c0848
File 127639520286.png - (290.03KB , 1024x768 , 241.png )
192835

"How about a reward of some kind, since I brought you the key locking up some guy you hate?"

"Hmm... I'm very likely going to let you walk out of here alive. Is that not generous?"

"Maybe you could teach me something about all this dragon magic I don't get... or at least tell me who my father is."

"Perhaps. You have done something that conveniences me and you may be useful to me after some proper conditioning."

"Hey! What about me!?"

"Shh..."
>>
No. 192837 ID: f21281

>>192835
"Also goddammit why didn't I inherit your awesome rack."
>>
No. 192838 ID: f83b4e

>>192835
@jehral
You watch your step here.
At worse you'll live like no one else ever deserved.
At best, that woman there has thousands of years of "experience" and seems to like kobolds.

@Rynh: Conditioning could mean attempted enslavement. She's not about to hand out lessons if she won't benefit from it. Strings will be attached. Possibly chains and collars.
>>
No. 192839 ID: c4c313

>>192835

Oh damnnnn she actually offered to teach you. Millenia of experience all wrapped up in one greedy acerbic bag of ... okay maybe it might not be so great after all, but you cannot pass this chance up.

Besides now you gotta be around to protect your mom when her arrogance is her own doom and the people she so dismissed turn out to be powerful enough to fuck her shit up.

And you could rub noses with the other kobolds!
>>
No. 192840 ID: 67c611

>>192838
>>@Rynh: Conditioning could mean attempted enslavement. She's not about to hand out lessons if she won't benefit from it. Strings will be attached. Possibly chains and collars.

That sounds fine with me.
>>
No. 192841 ID: d9f9ef

>>192837
ask her to teach you
not only would it give you some quality time with mom, but you'd be able to train with a dragon. Many people would kill for that opportunity.
>>
No. 192842 ID: 0b2a05

"So I be your errand girl and you teach me how to morph this guy into a beefcake and stuff? Sounds good, just nothing that involves screwing people over."
>>
No. 192843 ID: 40cb26

>>192835
Yes, what you need to do here is learn dragon stuff. So obviously some magic, as well as get info on how a half dragon like yourself ages and... matures.
>>
No. 192844 ID: 40cb26

Also Jehral, you get to see dragon milf tits. Stop complaining.
>>
No. 192849 ID: 701a19

>>192840
So long as mom respects Jehral being Rynh's property, that's fine.
>>
No. 192852 ID: 40cb26

>>192849
Or they could share him, that'd be fine by me.
>>
No. 192857 ID: a594b9

>>192835
"My friend here is interested in gold. Perhaps we could exchange part of my favor with you for a monetary reward? Or we could perform an additional task for you."
>>
No. 192858 ID: 1ac39d

>>192857
no
jehral's reward is a chance to tap the new and improved rynh with shape changing powers and a nice rack.
>>
No. 192859 ID: e3f578

>>192858
You see, that's pretty cool but no one said both really is the best option because it benefits everybody
>>
No. 192863 ID: c00244

>>192857
You don't ask a dragon for part of their bed of gold. It's simply not done.

Besides, he can ask for his own reward... if he dares.
>>
No. 192866 ID: 1a18c3

nb4 Rynh and Jehral are half-siblings
>>
No. 192875 ID: d6cb21

>>192866
No. Just.....no.
>>
No. 192878 ID: 40cb26

>>192866
One kobold with both a elf AND a dragon? That would be one heck of a prolific kobold. A super charismatic bardbold, perhaps.
>>
No. 192890 ID: 67c611

>>192878
Oh fuck.

No, you don't get a monetary reward unless you bring something of value to exchange. If you find really pretty stuff you might be able to exchange it for gold equal to or greater than the amount a merchant would pay for the same item. A dragon would be willing to part with information before loot.

A good place to start would be working on improving, supplementing, or giving you more resistance to your fire breath. Nobody can take that weapon away from you.

You've already got the flammable liquid trick to make it more powerful. Keeping a few special potions or highly flammable mixtures with you would be a good idea.

Is your flame breath magical or chemical?
>>
No. 192905 ID: 8bdb6a

Say "Conditioning? What kind of conditioning?"

Keep your composure. "If you're planning on twisting my mind with magic, I at least have a right to know what you mean by it. Give me a straight offer and I'll give you a straight answer."
>>
No. 192912 ID: 1806cd

>>192835
Jehral should get something... it doesn't need to be tangible. Maybe he can learn stuff too... he is half elf after all.. right?
>>
No. 192946 ID: 40cb26

>>192890
Probably both, but the source shouldn't matter... if you had a way to enhance it with chemistry or magic it should do the job. Learning to shift its element would be excellent, and even better if we could make it have a blinding effect or other status effect.

Ideally we use magic to focus our firebreath into a point and then HADUKEN!
>>
No. 192948 ID: 9cb4b3

>>192835
"Well hey, we're family, aren't we? Shouldn't we be useful to each other, or in plainer terms, help each other out once in a while?"
>>
No. 193066 ID: 8c0848
File 127643396426.png - (286.79KB , 1024x768 , 242.png )
193066

"You're not going to brainwash me to become your loyal slave or something, are you?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of teaching you enough to not be utterly useless to me. Kobolds are rarely predisposed to learning any magic at all, but if you insist..."

"No, no, no, no! That's fine! What about my friend here?"

"Does he even do anything?"

"I think he sneaks around, flips out and jumps around throwing knives at things."

"He may be... marginally useful, perhaps."

That's a relief... I think.
>>
No. 193071 ID: 732129

>>193068

Forget about the shirt thing, she's not going to mate with Jerhal.

Mention that Jerhal is a good tracker too.

Ask her if your father had any magical aptitude.
>>
No. 193073 ID: 6a5a08

Ask how life's treating her.

We have to up the approval here guys, she ain't gonna help us if she doesn't like us. We need to show her Rynh is totally awesome and she should be proud to have Rynh as a daughter.

To do that, we need to initiate a conversation.
>>
No. 193074 ID: e3f578

>>193073
She's a business cut sort of women, she doesn't get sentimental or would rather spend her time doing her thing than describing her day to her child
>>
No. 193075 ID: 6a5a08

>>193074
How do you know? Sure, it's probably right, but still, don't judge a book by its cover.

Like poor Vadris, locked up for trying to make the world a better place.
>>
No. 193077 ID: 701a19

>>193066
"Good; I would hate for my fiancee to be left out."
>>
No. 193078 ID: 9c88ce

>>193066
Well, she says she might be willing to teach us, and if Jehral can get a niche as well, we should totally stay for awhile.
I'm sure she'll open up a bit once we prove we're not useless.

Learn more about magic... Our parentage... How to shapechange so that we have giant knockers...
>>
No. 193080 ID: bc1727

Is the irony isn't lost on me that the very condition that apparently makes Rynh have no boobs (being half dragon) fails to stop her own mother (the full blooded dragon) from having them.

Not to rub it in or anything...
>>
No. 193089 ID: a594b9

>>193066
"Then we have a deal."
>>
No. 193099 ID: 40cb26

>>193066
He's part elf, so maybe there's some magic potential to him to. Like making flowers bloom or pissing rainbows.

>>193080
Well, dragons sometimes have natural limited shapeshifting into one humanoid form as a practical matter. We might be able to tap that sort of power too.
>>
No. 193106 ID: 8ce2bf

>>193099
>>We might be able to tap that sort of power too.
She's her mother you pervert!
>>
No. 193175 ID: 8bdb6a

Say "So, give me a pitch. Are you going to teach me as a reward for bringing you the crystal, on the assumption that you're teaching me stuff to make me inherently useful to you, or will I have to do what you say for ten years, or something?"
>>
No. 193259 ID: 8c0848
File 127646866814.png - (172.27KB , 1024x768 , 243.png )
193259

>>193175
"Are you going to teach me as a reward for bringing you the crystal, on the assumption that you're teaching me stuff to make me inherently useful to you, or will I have to do what you say for ten years, or something?"

"That is partially the case. You may potentially be of use to me, but I think you misunderstand. You are already required to obey, by virtue of the fact that I will kill you if you do not."

Oh damn it... I think she might be evil.
>>
No. 193260 ID: 4c5191

>>193259

"You're a pretty shitty mom."
>>
No. 193261 ID: 476456

>>193259

"oh, are you evil?"
>>
No. 193262 ID: 1ac39d

well yeah, she is a red dragon. only way out is a lucky shot of punching her in the tits and running or agreeing to this.
>>
No. 193263 ID: e973f4

>>193259
Huh, that's a bit of a change in demeanor all of a sudden.
>>
No. 193264 ID: 1ac39d

>>193260
>>193261
dear god, do you WANT to get killed? don't provoke her!
>>
No. 193265 ID: 697b23

Why the hell are we making her spell this stuff out? Just shut the fuck up and go with it, for Pete's sake.
>>
No. 193272 ID: c2c011

>>193259
Nah, she's just your mom. And a dragon. You simply belong to her and your life is to do with as she please. As is all of creation, you're simply a bit more of her plaything than the rest of it.
>>
No. 193274 ID: 11b861

"Well this is turning out to be a terrible trip. Do whatever. If I don't have a choice why did you even ask?"
>>
No. 193275 ID: 1806cd

>>193259
A person can be evil and good. The lady doesn't really want the end of the world. She's just overzealous in the sin of greed. Much better than that of pride.

Either way, you'll learn a thing or two. And being half dragon, you're mom will let you go. And you will be more powerful. And you can decide what to do with yourself.
>>
No. 193276 ID: c2c011

>>193259
Oh, and accept her teachings.
>>
No. 193277 ID: a594b9

>>193259
That seems likely. Hmm. Well, that sucks.

"Um... I don't suppose... maybe you could just let us go instead?"
>>
No. 193278 ID: 8bdb6a

>>193259
Smile and say "But THAT only lasts until I'm out of sight. I'm not worth the trouble of tracking down and killing. Not while you've got a hoard to protect. If I was, you wouldn't have waited for me to come here. If you give me some positive incentive, on the other hand..."
>>
No. 193281 ID: 6a5a08

Here is my plan.

Mom: Rynh, I am your Mother. Join the Dark Side.

Rynh: Sure!
>>
No. 193294 ID: 8bdb6a

I, too, am in favor of joining the dark side, but we really need a sales pitch first. We don't want to be one of those "serve me with no reward until I decide to kill you" flunkies. We want to be the evil lieutenant with a cool uniform who kills the hero's sidekick and gets funding and slaves and stuff.
>>
No. 193297 ID: 6a5a08

Alright, how's about this?

"Why stop at me? You said you have other children. We share genetics, which can be used to track them! Here's my idea: You and I track them all down, if any still live, and convert them to us. Then, we take over the world! Muahahaha!"

Hold Jehral in your arms and stroke his head with your claws, then have a good evil mother and daughter bonding laugh.
>>
No. 193298 ID: 1ac39d

is everyone in here TRYING to provoke her? she probably doesn't give a shit about us and telling her how to do things is just asking for it.
>>
No. 193299 ID: a594b9

I'm going to join the "don't provoke the all-powerful merciless dragon" brigade.
>>
No. 193300 ID: 49e700

>>193259
Dammit mom. You realize this kind of thing is what keeps your kids from getting you mother's day gifts, right? Fine... fine...

Sheesh. I guess I'll just count it as 'back chores owed'.
>>
No. 193301 ID: f83b4e

>>193259
Sorry Rynh. looks like we steered you into trouble. We dont want you to die, or even get hurt bad.. this situation's very serious for your Mom tho.

You're a blood relative, which, even if she doesn't give a snot about you, can be relevant for some kinds of magic.

You found where she lives.

You've seen her real form, her horde, and some of her kobold servants/harem.

All of these things potentially make you a threat. Dragons ultimately act with their own self interest at heart. She may have had to kill unruly children before, and is numb to any regret she might have had once..

Also, on a more practical note, you don't seem to be actually fireproof, and I sincerely doubt that you can run faster than a gout of flame. Look at how Deep you are into her cave. Even if you were to sacrifice Jehral, which I doubt you'd even consider, you simply can't get out of sight before she can blast you, one way or another.

Again, we're very sorry.

So Listen to Mommy, for your own good, and Jehral's.
>>
No. 193305 ID: 0b2a05

Well fuck.

What exactly does she want you to do?
>>
No. 193318 ID: 40cb26

>>193259
I think even the nicest dragon wouldn't be much better. When you see kingdoms rise and fall and mortals die like flies over hundreds of years you tend not to think much of them.

"Well, works for me! But even with you threatening me, I will try to earn your respect... and perhaps even have you care for me as your daughter."

"So what would you ask of us first, mom?"
>>
No. 193325 ID: 732129

>>193259

Thank her for spelling things out and promise that you'll do right by her. By and large you are getting what you want out of this deal: training, material support, clear goals, and closer contact with your mother. She's probably not bluffing about the threat of killing you, but it won't come to that.

Over the next few years you'll need to prove you're capable, smart, and worth her time so that she'll take you seriously. You will also need to prove your interests are aligned closely to hers, so that you don't remain a slave forever, but that's a longer-term goal.
>>
No. 193403 ID: f58d30

>>193259
Also: request boobs!
>>
No. 193405 ID: c4c313

>>193259

You have a problem with evil? What? Well that's uh... news to me.

Anyway you'll have your mom's head on a pike in no time. It's all about passive aggressive.
>>
No. 193406 ID: 701a19

>>193259
There's a decent chance of it.

Meh, don't worry too much. Once you get some alone time with Jehral, cry in his arms and apologize for getting him into this. Then seduce him.
>>
No. 193411 ID: 899719
File 127648710645.jpg - (14.50KB , 198x198 , Second.jpg )
193411

>>193403
Second.
>>
No. 193412 ID: 2a421d

>>193411
and one against.
>>
No. 193414 ID: c4c313

If she's evil she'll probably just make you go attack a stronghold killing the innocents within and stealing their most guarded treasures to do uh... pretty much what you've already been doing. Keep up the good work!
>>
No. 193415 ID: 899719

>>193412
Why? Don't you want Rynh to have a chest?
>>
No. 193416 ID: 1ac39d

>>193415
we don't want someone else to give them to her, we want her to grow them on herself.
>>
No. 193417 ID: 899719

>>193416
Ooh, good point.
Request: A guide to boob-have.
>>
No. 193421 ID: f58d30

>>193417
So this is the plan:
a) Get to do whatever Rynh's mother ask us to do
then
b) Get boobs
>>
No. 193423 ID: d9ca51

>>193414
And
>>193297

I support these notions.
>>
No. 193426 ID: 63ab82

Or try the heroics to win some point with our husband. Negotiate that he may go as he pleases, or stay as he pleases. Tell mom later we are manipulating him to gain favor with her.
>>
No. 193431 ID: 2eac65

Since we don't seem to have much in the way of options right now, let me just say that I think Rynh looks fine the way she is and doesn't need breasts.
>>
No. 193438 ID: c4c313

>>193431

Second. Breasts are for birds.
>>
No. 193445 ID: a594b9

>>193431
I agree. Besides which, Rynh shouldn't mess with her own biology until she's sure she's fully grown. There's no telling what effect shapeshifting has on hormones and stuff.
>>
No. 193506 ID: a7a85a

>>193445

Shape-shiting will mess with your biology, hormones included, no matter what your age is. That's kind of its thing. It will also set it back the way it goes.

Or at least that's how most fictional, magical shape-shifting goes. Suspension of disbelief and all that.
>>
No. 193542 ID: 9c88ce

>>193259
> I think she might be evil.
Well, of course she's evil. Everyone knows dragons aren't good unless they're shiny.
But she's a preferable kind of evil.

Let me explain the motivations behind the different kinds of evils we've met so far:
Ivek: "Soon I will rule the world!"
Vadris: "Soon I will destroy the world!"
Mom: "BRING ME MORE ALE AND WHORES!"

... now which kind do you prefer?
>>
No. 193543 ID: 524d4f

>>193506
That's not always the case. Some shape-shifters can morph back and forth between as many forms as they want without it having any effect on their 'true' shape. Others are so malleable that they can actually reverse their own aging process by changing into a younger version of themselves.

I guess it really depends on what kind of magic you're using, and how invasive it is.
>>
No. 193561 ID: a7a85a

True. When you get down to it shape-shifting is just done without explanation far more often than with.
>>
No. 193823 ID: 8c0848
File 127657329998.png - (175.56KB , 1024x768 , 244.png )
193823

Okay, so she's a vicious bitch. That's fine. She's rich as hell and it's not like I mind killing people for money.

Jehral is probably hating me for dragging him into this, but he could just make a dash for it if he wanted to. Maybe he's taking the chance to learn about his heritage or something, he just came from elfland to this kobold infested rock, so we're both getting the full experience...

>Get boobs

I don't need to get boobs, I have my own, sort of. Either that or I'm just getting really fat... But polymorphing might have less stupid uses than growing boobs, maybe I should actually practice it.

What should I try?
>>
No. 193826 ID: 701a19

>>193823
Try seducing Jehral.
>>
No. 193827 ID: 0b2a05

>it's not like I mind killing people for money.

Yeah you do. But she's a freakin' dragon, I doubt she's going to just send you on killing sprees, more likely to find stuff she wants.

Try making a golem with the rock in the mountain.
>>
No. 193828 ID: e31d52

Changing the color of your hair. It's useful for a quick disquise and is effective at blending into crowds if you can do it quickly.

Especially since your color stands out.
>>
No. 193831 ID: 40cb26

>>193823
First spell you do shouldn't be anything weird and hard to use, in case you get stuck like that for a while. Just turn into a human. Or an elf, so you can tease Jehral even better.

>>193828
She already said she can't do selective changes like that.
>>
No. 193841 ID: 620bfb

Everyone knows all halfbreeds have epic destinies. It just takes some longer than others to reach it. You know what dragons are like? Territorial. Meaning she'll put up with you as long as you're useful to her, then try to finish you. Polymorph into a dragon and kill her before she turns. Usurp her power! Take it for yourself, keep your enemies at bay with the stone's promise of destruction and build yourself an empire. Challenge the gods and win. Become greater than Vadris and take his power, making a new world in which you have breasts.
>>
No. 193848 ID: 67c611

>>193823
Enhancing your natural features, claws, tail, teeth, armor scales, and fire producing organs (if there are any) would be a good start. You'd only change them when going into battle or not having to do anything requiring finesse.

Some way to increase the power of your fire breath or your own resistance to it. Cast fire magic in conjunction with it, conjure some flammable material, carry vials of highly flammable liquid or plain alcohol. Making yourself more resistant to fire.

Other basic stuff that doesn't even have to be that powerful. Telekinesis on light objects, basic light magic (to see), basic shadow magic (to hide), some vision spell that would let you peak around a corner without exposing yourself, create food and water, a spell for drying out wet clothing and objects, a spell to leave markings on an object that only you can see (great for card games). General utility stuff that's low power and easy to learn.
>>
No. 193857 ID: a594b9

>>193823
Try elf form.
>>
No. 193892 ID: f83b4e

>>193823
You may end up working with your Mom's Kobolds. Try polymorphing into one. It might be useful to blend in.
>>
No. 193895 ID: 899719

>>193857
Thirding elf.
Just 'cause, it's easyish.
>>
No. 193896 ID: c4c313

>>193823

Well I hate to break it to you but neither dragons nor kobolds have much in terms of cleavage. You're probably just getting fat. Fatty.

Seriously though boobs are overrated. Judging from your mom's normal appearance you'll win over dragons through displays of raw unstoppable power and strength. And the only thing kobolds care about are the soft, firm luscious curves of your nose. Breasts are only like, if you want to impress elves or humans or something. Or goblins. Goblin males are definitely breast men, judging by their females.

Us voices are perverted enough we'll probably try to make you grow breasts through sheer force of will alone. HNNNNNNNGGGH
>>
No. 193900 ID: 899719
File 127657903134.jpg - (85.23KB , 311x820 , 684.jpg )
193900

>>193896
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!
>>
No. 193907 ID: 8bdb6a

Here's a better idea than polymorphing: Illusion. Putting on a glamour of a human or something should be way easier and faster than actually changing all the parts of yourself to resemble one.

Also, accept a training montage if one is offered. As long as you know what you're getting into. Ask first.
>>
No. 193924 ID: 899719

>>193907
That is no fun.
You are no fun.
Captain no fun.
>>
No. 193953 ID: 92ee9e

Here's an idea. Try a dragon. Try to look like your mom.
>>
No. 193972 ID: bcf25c

>>193823

I would advise against any polymorphing. Especially when you're sitting somewhere that doesn't have enough flat area in case you fall down.
>>
No. 194001 ID: c2c011

>>193823
Claws, fangs and a blade on your tail.
>>
No. 194019 ID: 8c0848
File 127660615536.png - (169.98KB , 1024x768 , 245.png )
194019

>Elf
Okay. I'm pretty sure I know what they look like by now.
Oh god, oh god! I feel colder all of a sudden... I have weird extra fingers. My boots aren't fitting right... Oh god, my ass! What happened to my ass!
>>
No. 194021 ID: 6a5a08

You're cold because your fur is gone.

Also, your dragonfire is probably gone.

And your ass now has no tail, that's why it feels weird. Try not to lose your balance without it and fall off the cliff.
>>
No. 194024 ID: 701a19

>>194019
Try a dragon next.
AFTER you change back and go someplace more flat and less fatality-inducing.
>>
No. 194027 ID: 67c611

Look at the top light. Now look at the bottom. Would you like to try the previous setting?
>>
No. 194029 ID: 6a5a08

>>194024
Take off your clothes and put them to the side first. Don't want to destroy them in the transformation and then end up naked until you reach another town.

Or do you? I know Jehral would enjoy it, anyways.
>>
No. 194032 ID: c2c011

>>194019
Go back to your original form and try out a warform. Claws both for your hands and feet, extra teeth, some extra spines and a blade for your tail. Remove any clothing you don't want to risk to perforate before you try it out.
>>
No. 194039 ID: 6834bc

>>194029
>>194032
These are totally not ploys to get you naked and are entirely valid concerns.

>>194019
You know, now that you're an Elf, you could take a quick peek down your shirt and see if you have tits. Though you might want to get inside first, just because.
>>
No. 194040 ID: 40cb26

>>194019
Before you change back, test to see if you have fire breath and if you ability to balance is difficult. Without falling off the cliff.

Then, off to tease Jehral! You as an elf will probably break him nicely.
>>
No. 194053 ID: 9c88ce

>>194019
Elves are usually stickly thin. You're probably experiencing the side effects of losing fat from... pretty much everywhere.
Now go show Jehral!

>>194024
Maybe try a small dragon. Like a baby dragon!
AND YOU CAN LOOK JUST LIKE MOMMY.
Then she's sure to love us!
>>
No. 194055 ID: cb83e2

>>194019
That easy, huh? Good, good....
>>
No. 194056 ID: e771aa

Looks like your dragon heritage is quite strong if you can just turn into an elf that easily. You also look pretty hot as an elf although your hair is still the same scruffy grey and your eyes are the same colour.

Yeah can you still breathe fire or is that exclusive to your halfbreed form?

Experiment a bit more with your newfound abilities and go see what your mom actually wants.

Really with this sort of shapeshifting ability you could just go and make a fortune working on your own somehow.
>>
No. 194062 ID: 8bdb6a

Feel awkward about the big hole in your clothing for your tail.

Since the genie's out of the bottle, try a warform.
>>
No. 194070 ID: a7a85a

>>194019

Oh my god, Rynh, what do your elf eyes see?!
>>
No. 194085 ID: c87691

well, with enough practice, and study of anatomy, you can become anything you want. Even something that doesn't exist... like some sort of... thing with blades all over...

Anyway, continue experimentation. Only take off clothes for larger transformations (eg: dragon)
>>
No. 194091 ID: 8f301c

>>194085

Before rearranging any more body parts, it might be useful to try polymorphing the clothes, or creating some (I'm assuming Rynh does not wish to accidentally destroy her only garments)
This should be doable, after all Mother Dearest managed to appear wearing that swishy white number with matching neck-thingy. The ability to modify a pair of boots (or similar) on the fly for terrain, say by adding crampons in icy regions, could be very useful indeed.
>>
No. 194204 ID: 8c0848
File 127664058052.png - (80.67KB , 369x659 , Now that I have your attention.png )
194204

Before this becomes a horrible quest breaking mess, let's put some limits on this thing.

Rynh can change once a day and revert to her natural form at will.
She can only change into a creature she is familiar with.
She can only change into something roughly the same size as her.
She cannot change into a specific individual, just a version of herself as the race/species she becomes.


Hopefully this prevents any catastrophic game breaks without making it totally useless.
>>
No. 194206 ID: 0b2a05

Try fabricating some fabric :B
>>
No. 194209 ID: 6a5a08

Rynh, just turn the skirt sideways. Problem solved.

Silly.

Then go check on Jehral, in case Mommy got bored and he was around.
>>
No. 194222 ID: 9c88ce

>>194204
Well. Go show Jehral!
NO TIME TO GET UNDERWEAR JUST GO
>>
No. 194227 ID: d6cb21

You must construct additional pyl- I mean pants. Yes, thats it. You must find pants.
>>
No. 194236 ID: 63ab82

Save Jehral from mommy rape! Then tease him by clinging onto him like the elves.

Tomorrow, we will transform into a baby dragon. Snuggle up to mom.
>>
No. 194240 ID: 40cb26

>>194204
Try taking off your... whatever that cloak/scarf/whatever thing and tucking it in around your belt.
>>
No. 194256 ID: 5360c7

>>194204
>She can only change into something roughly the same size as her.

Good thing she's getting fat, eh?
>>
No. 194258 ID: 701a19

>>194204
This is a spell, not a power. The number of uses should be limited by her mana and the resulting fatigue, not an arbitrary per-day limit.

The other three restrictions make sense, and are basically what I assumed they would be.
>>
No. 194259 ID: 716eb0

prolly ought to talk to Jehral about things, make sure he is okay, apologize for things not going according to plan, before springing surprise polymorphs on him. If he is in a bad mood it will totally wreck it.
>>
No. 194267 ID: 8ce2bf

No, we have to spring this surprise polymorph on him now, otherwise it's a waste!
>>
No. 194289 ID: 63ab82

Or polymorph him into hot elf male.

Or hot dwarf male.

Or hot half dragon cutebold male.
>>
No. 194299 ID: b58b7e

>>194289
> Or polymorph him into hot elf female.

> Or hot dwarf female.

> Or hot half dragon cutebold female.

Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 194313 ID: 8c0848
File 127665488586.png - (179.51KB , 1024x768 , 246.png )
194313

>Go show Jehral
"Halt or I will crush you with my pink, fleshy chest!"
"Rynh? Why are you an elf? And it's not all that fleshy."
"Hey, it's the thought that counts... I kind of feel bad that this didn't end up being very profitable."
"It's fine. I'm getting some life experiences out of it, I guess. I should have known going after dragon gold was a long shot to begin with."
>>
No. 194314 ID: 0b2a05

Hey there's a kobold watching you. Say hi.
>>
No. 194315 ID: 6a5a08

Look, it's daddy! :D
>>
No. 194318 ID: 40cb26

>>194313
Some kobold is looking at you, hopefully it won't sound an alarm or anything. Try making a little poof of fire breath at it so it knows who you are... or so you know you can't.

By the way, how's your balance without having your tail? Did changing forms also give you the natural coordination to use the form?
>>
No. 194319 ID: e31d52

The kobold can see yer arse.
>>
No. 194321 ID: d3dfb8

>>194313
On the positive side you found your mom, you learned some neat magic, you got rid of that damn plot device, and you had a good time.

Now lets go do something else. Either get back to flirting with Jehral, investigate that stupid looking kobold, or give us a map with descriptions of what might be in each land.
>>
No. 194326 ID: 8bdb6a

So... what does your mom want you to do, and what is she going to do to 'condition' you to make you more suitable to doing it?

Seems kind of important, since she said she'd kill you if you didn't.
>>
No. 194327 ID: 6a5a08

Kobold can't see her butt, she followed the advice from
>>194240

You can tell, because she's not wearing her scarf-thingy.
>>
No. 194360 ID: 6a5a08

Agreed, you look weird pink, like you're not yourself.

Don't go getting elfy on us, Rynh.
>>
No. 194362 ID: d6cb21

>>194313
Gold? Maybe she knows of some ancient ruins we can loot.....
>>
No. 194428 ID: 67c611
File 127666351181.png - (13.04KB , 639x480 , Rynh_Parents.png )
194428

I say revert back to natural form. You've tried it out and fooled around a bit. No need for it right now and you're probably more comfortable in your normal form.

Beccon the Kobold over and draw the attached picture in the dirt. Actually see if you can form the picture using magic of some kind. Illusion, coloring the dirt, physically moving the dirt into the desired shape. Might be quicker and easier than drawing it by hand.
>>
No. 194497 ID: f83b4e

>>194313
"So's walking into a dragon's lair unannounced and living."

Do either of you know much about 'normal' 'bolds? Besides their lives being a comedy of errors, I mean.
>>
No. 194503 ID: 701a19

>>194313
Kiss Jehral on the forehead, and say "Yea, too bad we didn't get a reward like we wanted, but at least we're together."
>>
No. 194560 ID: 63ab82

>>194503

This is sufficiently cute enough. We need to earn some brownie points with our husband.
>>
No. 196467 ID: 8c0848
File 127707568256.png - (426.96KB , 1024x768 , 247.png )
196467

I turn back into myself, having my tail back is comforting "Better?", I ask Jehral, touching our noses together. "Yeah".
"Sorry we didn't get the payout we wanted, but you still get to hang around a hot girl..."
"Who's hot? You?"
"I can set you on fire. That counts."
"Point taken... and you got some chest bump things going on there.", he says with a smirk.
"Stop staring at my tits and let's go see what mommy dearest has for us to do. Maybe she'll reward us for being so awesome."
"Or fry us..."

We go see my mother, who is huge and irritable as ever.
"Alright, my little whelp, tell me what kind of tasks you are good for before I decide to keep you around. I will decide what to use you for based on your response."

Oh dammit. I'd better watch what I say, I could end up with the shittiest job ever... or fried.
>>
No. 196468 ID: c4c313

>>196467

"Shit! I'm goot at shoveling! ...not shit! Well maybe shit. Oh wait, shit! I mean...shit. I'm going to be shoveling shit aren't I."
>>
No. 196473 ID: c2c011

>>196467
You're good at killing people. Decent at magic, decent with a sword. Know several mercs, have experiance at storming castles. Probably good at leading an armed company (leave that probably out though). Regular soldier stuff.

Aside from that you seem to be decently lucky and good at finding stuff as well as transporting it to where it needs to go.
>>
No. 196474 ID: 8bdb6a

"Guarding things, killing things and maybe stealing things. I can breathe fire and punch folks really hard, and I'm getting stronger every day."
>>
No. 196475 ID: 2a421d

>>196467
Elementary magic of the elemental and trans-formative varieties.

Swordsmanship, tunnel crawling, sneeken about, bartering, trading, and deal making.
>>
No. 196477 ID: 11b861

"I'm a fighter, I'm a killer, I'm a merc. That's it."
>>
No. 196495 ID: 8ce2bf

>>196467
Insist that you and Jehral are best as a team so she doesn't split you two lovebirds up.
>>
No. 196496 ID: 197650

Love-makin' machine~
>>
No. 196512 ID: a594b9

>>196467
We've got some knack at dragon-type magic. Don't forget to mention that.
>>
No. 196516 ID: 2eac65

>>196512
Let's not. It'll be our secret tool in case we decide to plot against her.
>>
No. 196521 ID: 40cb26

>>196467
"I'm a mercenary, I can and will do anything I'm tasked to do. And if I don't already have the way to do it, I find a way."
>>
No. 196527 ID: f95872

>>196467
"I solve problems."
>>
No. 196535 ID: 8c0848
File 127708324154.png - (106.64KB , 473x577 , 248.png )
196535

>>196516
>It'll be our secret tool in case we decide to plot against her.

...
>>
No. 196536 ID: a7a85a

"I have these annoying yet awesome voices in my head." Smile sweetly.
>>
No. 196537 ID: 0b2a05

Do not say you're good at killing people, she'll make you an assassin and you won't have any control over who she sends you to kill.

Instead say you're good at guarding things, people skills, and solving EPIC MYSTERIES and other problems like "we have an evil demigod what do we do".
>>
No. 196540 ID: 6a5a08

"You know them adventurers, always makin' a disturbance, savin' the world and such. Like when I gave you the fragment of an evil God.

Now that the world is safe, what better way to pass the time than helping MY MOM!"
>>
No. 196541 ID: 2eac65

>>196535
Yes, that's why I said "plot", not "fight". There are ways of working against people without them finding out, and they're much easier if they don't know your full capabilities.
>>
No. 196544 ID: 4590c4

>>196535
You learned the basics of magic in less than a month. You can change your shape once a day, breath fire as long as your throat holds out, can fight with a sword and probably other things you haven't needed to use yet. And, when needed, you can disguise yourself as a woman.
>>
No. 196558 ID: d3dfb8

You're a decent Kobold exterminator.
>>
No. 196560 ID: 8c0848
File 127708519761.png - (134.48KB , 513x444 , 249.png )
196560

>you can disguise yourself as a woman.
>>
No. 196567 ID: 28955b

>>196560
I believe they meant human woman...
not as in the female gender...
>>
No. 196570 ID: 1a99f0

>>196560
Maybe just a slip of the tongue. You can rather capably disguise yourself as a man. Probably even more so with the shapeshifting powers.
>>
No. 196572 ID: 9bddc8

>>196560
You're so hot when you're angry.
You're practically on fire.
see what I did there

Anyway, yeah; you're a mercenary so you're pretty good at fighting and sort of skilled at killing dudes, you're also able to breathe fire thanks to mom, and you're getting good at magic (also thanks to mom.)
And you've got voices in your head gotten pretty good at deceiving people.
pretend I spelled everything right the first time
>>
No. 196573 ID: e31d52

>>196560
Actually...
Not to be mean here, but you would make an awesome infiltrator, so long as you don't need to be a specific person.
>>
No. 196577 ID: 1a99f0

>>196560
With you being able to transform and Jehral being a scout, you would probably make a pretty sweet spying and recon team.
>>
No. 196578 ID: 0b2a05

Whatever you do, do not say or imply that you're good at killing people in any way.
>>
No. 196594 ID: d3dfb8

You`re great at creating sexual tension between yourself and Jehral.
>>
No. 196596 ID: 1a99f0

>>196594
So very much so.

Maybe try a little bit of "I have quite an affinity for magic, and even though I just started, I can tell that I could get really good at it" to try and get a bit of training in dragon magic.
>>
No. 196600 ID: 9a1fe5

You are very good at getting into situations that are miles over your head.
>>
No. 196601 ID: 40cb26

Uhm ok guys, seriously? "I can do anything" is a fine angle, I doubt she'd be impressed with our power or achievements or anything silly.
>>
No. 196604 ID: 1a99f0

>>196601
yes, but I'm not sure we want Rynh tasked with just anything her mom can come up with. What with the mentions of the assassinations of random people, and the shit shoveling...
>>
No. 196615 ID: 4590c4

>>196560
>>196544 Here. You so easy to tease.
My other suggestions stand tho. You should definitely give her the full resume'. Include anything you might not have told us that got you your merc job, too.
>>
No. 196616 ID: d6cb21

>>196572
This is good. Lets go with this.
>>
No. 196693 ID: 267e26

>>196573

Infiltrator and exfiltrator. Might want to mention both.

In fact, it's the skill there that landed us with this whole situation to begin with, if I recall when we first joined Rynh.
>>
No. 196706 ID: d9f9ef

maybe diplomacy.
>>
No. 196708 ID: a7a85a

The more you guys talk about it the more awesome, Rynh: super-spy, sounds.
>>
No. 196711 ID: 2eac65

You've been a wandering mercenary for most of your life, so you're an experienced traveller. That would be a good aspect to emphasize.
>>
No. 196845 ID: 9c88ce

>>196467
We're a Fighter/Mage!
And Jehral is a Thief.
>>
No. 196885 ID: 1a99f0

>>196845
We're an elite secret agent duo with our forces combined.
>>
No. 196983 ID: a83ce3

We're good at pleasuring dragon vagina, so far as we know
>>
No. 197031 ID: 4590c4

Come to think of it, don't some dragons value Virgins? Could bring that up too..
>>
No. 197032 ID: c4c313

We're half dragon half kobold and half meta, and our greatest skill is going on a fucking magical adventure. Now!
>>
No. 197034 ID: 1a99f0

>>196983
Well, we already know she has skill in pleasuring half dragons...nonono.

>>197032
seconding greatest skill being going on fucking magical adventures. We're doing this for you Rynh.
>>
No. 197050 ID: 445c48

Include "Thinking on your feet"
>>
No. 197133 ID: 03c3b5

>>197031
they do value virgins.
Rynh is a virgin
not sure about Jehral

also: you've proven that you can single handedly break past a defensive castle battalion alone and reach the lord owning said castle
>>
No. 197894 ID: 8c0848
File 127734571598.png - (227.18KB , 1024x768 , 250.png )
197894

>Infiltrator, spy, magic, guarding...

"Well then, take this letter to Vadran Hejra in Shavaan. Go quickly, go silently. I want to know who is after this bauble... Return at once with his response. Understood?"

At least I don't have to kill anyone, yet and there's always the chance I might have to off someone who's chasing me, but who cares about them?
>>
No. 197898 ID: 5d84fb

do it quickly. grab noseface.
>>
No. 197904 ID: 8bdb6a

Sweet.

Ask if she has any means of transportation she lends to her underlings to make them go faster.

If not, try turning into a giant eagle as soon as you can. Jehral can stay here while you do that, if you can do that.
>>
No. 197915 ID: 9c88ce

>>197894
"Yes, Mommy!"
>>
No. 197932 ID: 67c611

Do you dislike killing people?

Start walking.

Do you think you could use some kind of magic to create a golden glowing glitter trail on the ground leading to your destination? It's ridiculously easy to follow.

Work on any magic you can use to cover up the trail you leave. Erase footprints, smell, etc.
>>
No. 197960 ID: 4590c4

>>197894
"Understood. Before I go: Is my father still around? Was he... important?"
>>
No. 197966 ID: 19a433

>>197894
Hug note, Read Jehral
>>
No. 198208 ID: c2c011

>>197894
Probably their families. But who cares about those families suffering? I sure as hell don't.

So lets get going then. Use your shapeshifting powers to assume a less noticeable form for the duration of the mission. Also see if you can make it work on Jehral, otherwise it could become a problem to drag him along in the future.
>>
No. 199432 ID: 8c0848
File 127758440116.png - (216.41KB , 1024x768 , 251.png )
199432

>Turn into a giant eagle and fly
I'd probably break my neck on the first attempt, seeing as I have no idea how to fly.

>glowing magic glitter trail that's easy to follow, try to eliminate all traces of passing.
That's stupid...

>Use your shapeshifting powers to assume a less noticeable form for the duration of the mission. Also see if you can make it work on Jehral.
I can do it to myself, I'll try it on Jehral too, if I can get him to go through with it. I'd better change before we leave so I can be recharged enough to change him before we get there. What should we be?
>>
No. 199434 ID: 6a5a08

We should totally be a Gnome, and Jehral can be an Elf.

Poor guy needs to feel tall for once.
>>
No. 199437 ID: a594b9

>>199434
>gnome
>less noticeable

Just shapeshift into whatever the most common race of the city is.
>>
No. 199439 ID: c2c011

>>199432
Go for humans. They're common as weeds after all.
>>
No. 199442 ID: c4c313

>>199432

Uh, how about, ratkin? They're pretty common and unremarkable, I would expect. Going full kobold would probably be easier for you, but it might raise suspicions from any of your mother's enemies since she usually uses kobolds for these purposes.

...try it on Jehral first. >)
>>
No. 199444 ID: 8bdb6a

Jackal-folk.
>>
No. 199446 ID: 40cb26

Unless where you're going through is predominately of some other race, human is likely the least conspicuous. However it could be worse than what you're using now as far as being durable for travel. But when you get there you'll be in far less conspicuous forms.

What is most important is you not be what you normally are, those who have been after you are looking for a kobold-dragon, and her kobold-elf sidekick. That sticks out like a sore thumb.

And speaking of sticking out, remember your wardrobe issues. I doubt your mom has much in the way of practical clothing in her hoard, but ask her if she has a spare pair of magic pants or some shoes or a clothes refitting spell she can teach you or something.
>>
No. 199449 ID: c2c011

>>199446
Might be best to do the change early on. So they can both grow accustumed to their new forms and won't act odd because they're not used to their bodies.
>>
No. 199471 ID: 0b2a05

Jehral definitely human. You could try uhh OH! Gnoll!
>>
No. 199472 ID: c3d746

Don't be viciously retarded. Go human unless something else is more common.
>>
No. 199484 ID: 6653d5

yes human or most common thing.
>>
No. 199524 ID: 0d154c

>>188910
When its Jerahl's turn for disguises, dont forget This.
>>
No. 199528 ID: 8c0848
File 127759680345.png - (430.99KB , 1024x768 , 252.png )
199528

I change into a human before we leave. I try to match what my mother looked like, since if that's what she thinks the human-type races around here look like, it might match the natives and blend in better. Jehral makes the change just fine after we get closer to the city and he doesn't have the tail loss to deal with so he should be good.

Now we can just walk in or if we're feeling paranoid, try to sneak.
>>
No. 199530 ID: 8bdb6a

Walk in. If people attack you, kill them.
>>
No. 199531 ID: a594b9

>>199528
How are you dealing with exposed butt? Did you fix your dress or something?

Just walk in.
>>
No. 199535 ID: c2c011