[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 188647)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 127580512452.png - (12.72KB , 600x600 , 1.png )
188647 No. 188647 ID: cf68aa

Creating Subject 32...
Class: Hunter
Powers:Creation, Empathy(new), Low Regeneration, Minor Psychic Abilities.
Gender: Undecided....

Please enter Gender before continuing.

Expand all images
>>
No. 188654 ID: 6b3a37

Ehhh... intersex.
>>
No. 188655 ID: 701a19

Hermaphrodite.
>>
No. 188656 ID: 0c9433

Male
>>
No. 188657 ID: 8c0848

If we're going to have a penis, be a manly MALE
>>
No. 188658 ID: 0b2a05

I think male. Haven't had one of those in a while, intersex aside.
>>
No. 188659 ID: 8e7d2a

Male. Let's be manly as fuck.
>>
No. 188660 ID: 4cfc69

hermaphrodite.
>>
No. 188662 ID: b58b7e

Female.
>>
No. 188663 ID: a594b9

How about we man it up here for a change.
>>
No. 188665 ID: 8ce2bf

dix 4 lyfe Male
>>
No. 188667 ID: 1e89ae

Hermalephrodite
>>
No. 188676 ID: 8bdb6a

Male.

Let's blow this taco stand WIDE OPEN.
>>
No. 188680 ID: b09cda

.... H
>>
No. 188685 ID: cf68aa
File 12758069502.png - (22.03KB , 600x600 , 2.png )
188685

Subject 32 is MALE.
Species: Undecided....

Choose from the following-
Human- A jack of all trades. Can learn most skills but never master them.
Draconic- Increased Strength but lower Health. Psychic abilities will be lost.
Ent- Extremely High Regeneration, Low Creation, Low Defense, High Empathy.
Merfolk- Extremely High Empathy, Mid Regeneration, no Psychic abilities and Low Creation.
Shade- Low Health but can gain more by Draining others. No Creation and no Empathy.
Catfolk- Mid Creation and Mid Empathy. Minor Psychic Abilities.
Tekt- Extremely High Creation. Low on everything else.

Or perhaps there is another species the Geist has in mind?

>>
No. 188687 ID: 8e7d2a

[Query] What are the differences between Creation and Psychic Abilities?
>>
No. 188689 ID: b58b7e

>>188685
Take the wildcard.
>>
No. 188691 ID: 8ce2bf

>>188685
Psychic abilities are for pussies, Draconic.
>>
No. 188692 ID: b58b7e

>>188689
Crap, misinterpreted.
The race is dwarf-cat.
It's like a dwarf, but also like a cat.
It's like a cat, but also like a dwarf.
>>
No. 188694 ID: cf68aa
File 12758072807.png - (21.19KB , 600x600 , 3.png )
188694

>>188687
Geist is not authorized to question us.

We will explain this however.

Psychic Powers allow one to manipulate small objects at if you are at the 'Low' level.
Once more Power is gained you may find youself able to do more things like Detect Lies or See Into the Future.

Creation allows you to create things.

>>
No. 188695 ID: 8bdb6a

Draconic
>>
No. 188699 ID: 0b2a05

Fuck it. Draconic.
>>
No. 188700 ID: 8e7d2a

Tekt.

We will create things never before conceived in this world!
>>
No. 188701 ID: 288dda

Let them feel our DRAGONFORCE
>>
No. 188702 ID: 0c9433

Tekt
>>
No. 188706 ID: 701a19

>>188692
Another vote for Steeex.
>>
No. 188717 ID: 6b3a37

Shade.
>>
No. 188719 ID: b1153c

Let's create miracles, Tekt.
>>
No. 188723 ID: 701a19

Since we can't have Steeks, Tekt it is!
>>
No. 188724 ID: fddd61

Draconic.
>>
No. 188727 ID: a594b9

Draconic!
>>
No. 188729 ID: 110e2c
File 127580972673.jpg - (33.86KB , 400x350 , oRZ_by_47ness.jpg )
188729

Orz.
>>
No. 188735 ID: f16b80

>>188729

I second Orz~
>>
No. 188737 ID: cf68aa
File 127581027518.png - (5.38KB , 300x300 , 4.png )
188737

Subject 32 is Draconian.

Before he is created I will give you one last chance to alter him.

Is he a Lone Fighter who strives to gain Power?
A Healer who wishes to help everyone Win?
Or a Defender who can fight with a Team?

Choosing Lone Fighter will lower Empathy and Regeneration but increase Strength greatly.
Healer will lower Strength greatly but increase Creation, Empathy and gives Low Psychic Power.
Defender will lower Strength but grant Creation and Regeneration.

>>
No. 188739 ID: 8e7d2a

Healer. Empathy is "(new)", so I think we might need it to accomplish our goals. After all, our...system (What do we, Geist, call you?) must have added this power for a reason.
>>
No. 188740 ID: 8ce2bf

>>188737
Lower strength? What are we, little babbies?
Lone Fighter.
>>
No. 188741 ID: 8bdb6a

Fighter
>>
No. 188742 ID: a594b9

>>188737
Defender.
>>
No. 188743 ID: 701a19

>>188737
Lone Fighter. If this is the way people want to take things, then we should focus entirely on maxing out our PUNCH STRENGTH.
>>
No. 188744 ID: 288dda

Lone Fighter

Let's rock people's shit.
>>
No. 188749 ID: 1e89ae

Fighter.
Rock that shit, hommie.
>>
No. 188750 ID: 9ab8c7

>>188743
This. Take fighter, but drop the swords. Punch everything.
>>
No. 188751 ID: 0b2a05

Defender. Why the hell would we want lower regeneration we need regeneration to live and we're strong already
>>
No. 188756 ID: e31d52

FIGHTERFIGHTERFIGHTER

UNARMED

WE

WILL

BE

RUDY

MANN
>>
No. 188757 ID: cf68aa
File 127581210816.png - (14.71KB , 392x323 , 5.png )
188757

Subject 32 is a Lone Fighter.

He has been given the following skills:
Fire Breath- Causes major Fire damage. Can melt through some metals
Berserk- Increases Strength
Low Regeneration- Restores some Health
Low Creation- Small non-permanent Creation.
Flight- Grows wings for short flight or extended jump.

Is this okay? Y/N


>>
No. 188760 ID: e31d52

>>188757
VERY Y
>>
No. 188761 ID: a594b9

>>188757
Jesus christ that is a lot of strength...

But uh, we have like no defense. We'd get killed by the first good hit!

I vote N.
>>
No. 188764 ID: 8e7d2a

N
>>
No. 188765 ID: 0b2a05

N. I don't like the glass cannon path this is taking, too weak, strength aside.
>>
No. 188767 ID: 8bdb6a

Very Y.
>>
No. 188772 ID: fdaabb

>>188756
FUCK Rudy Mann. It's been done.

Healer. All the world shall revere us for our miraculous cures.
>>
No. 188773 ID: 288dda

YES
>>
No. 188775 ID: cf68aa
File 127581284362.png - (11.91KB , 392x323 , 6.png )
188775

>>188761
>>188764
>>188765
>>188772

.......
Really?
Fine.
Please choose again.

Lone Fighter
Healer
Defender

>>
No. 188776 ID: a594b9

>>188775
Defender.
>>
No. 188777 ID: 8e7d2a

Defender
>>
No. 188778 ID: e31d52

>>188775
FIGHTER, GEEZE
>>
No. 188779 ID: 8bdb6a

Fighter again.
>>
No. 188782 ID: 701a19

>>188775
Lone Fighter.
This is what you wanted; you are not backing out now.
>>
No. 188783 ID: 0b2a05

>>188782
Why not this is the opportunity to
>>
No. 188786 ID: b1153c

Defender
>>
No. 188787 ID: 6b3a37

Fighter!
>>
No. 188789 ID: 701a19

>>188783
This is what people were asking for, this is what they get.
>>
No. 188791 ID: 0b2a05

>>188789
And now they changed their minds. Do you not believe in second chances or something?
>>
No. 188796 ID: 288dda

Still fighting alone, dying alone.
>>
No. 188798 ID: 245bd9

We must become a wall!
Defense
>>
No. 188800 ID: 110e2c

Foighta
>>
No. 188803 ID: fddd61

Defense because we'd be stupid to pick fighter AGAIN without at the very least seeing our options. It's not every day that we get to see what character we'll have BEFORE committing to it.
>>
No. 188806 ID: 1ac39d

defense
>>
No. 188808 ID: 19e2d0

Defender
>>
No. 188810 ID: 701a19

>>188791
That's kinda irrelevant.
People, myself included, were warning people in advance that this was a bad idea before the votes were even cast, and now that they've realized their mistake they're trying to backpedal.
Second chances are for people who make honest mistakes, not the ones who ignore direct and repeated warnings to get themselves into messes that they could have easily avoided.
>>
No. 188812 ID: cf68aa
File 12758141825.png - (14.69KB , 392x323 , 7.png )
188812

.....
Subject 32 is a Defender.

He has been given the following skills:
Fire Breath- Causes major Fire damage. Can melt through some metals
Steel Scales- Increases Defense
Regeneration- Restores Health over time.
Creation- Small permanent Creation.
Flight- Grows wings for short flight or extended jump.

You can no longer pick Healer. Is this okay? Y/N

>>
No. 188813 ID: a594b9

>>188812
YES.
>>
No. 188814 ID: 8e7d2a

...Oh HELL yes.
>>
No. 188815 ID: fddd61

>>188812
MUCH BETTER, Yes.
>>
No. 188816 ID: 0b2a05

Yes, that looks a lot better. Good strength, and won't die nearly as easily.
>>
No. 188818 ID: 8bdb6a

Y if he still walk around with angry eyes. Otherwise N.
>>
No. 188819 ID: 6b3a37

>>188812
Can't berserk, but strength is good. It will do.
>>
No. 188823 ID: e31d52
File 127581472361.jpg - (70.01KB , 624x436 , LF_RobotSpy.jpg )
188823

... fine.

???, are you happy now, you johnny quest reject?
>>
No. 188828 ID: cf68aa
File 127581537740.png - (20.49KB , 600x600 , 8.png )
188828

You people can not make up your mind...
It matters not to me.
In the end I still get what I want.

So 32, try to remember.
Did you come here for Power or for Freedom?
-------------------------------------------

32 wakes up in a odd room. He has no idea how he got here or even any memory of a time when he wasn't here.

Wherever here is.
>>
No. 188829 ID: e31d52

>>188828
panels.

open them.

now.
>>
No. 188830 ID: 8e7d2a

32, it's nice to meet you. How are you feeling today?
>>
No. 188831 ID: 1ac39d

open them but don't be in front of them.
>>
No. 188834 ID: 0b2a05

Open the panel to your right. Stand up against the wall as you do so so anything spilling out will fall to the ground and not on you.
>>
No. 188836 ID: cf68aa
File 127581629767.png - (23.91KB , 600x600 , 9.png )
188836

>>188830
32 explains how he has a pounding headache and all the cells on his body ache. Other then that he's fine.

>>188829
>>188831

32 opens each of the panels. The upper right one reveals a plushie of some kind.
The bottom one seems to lead to another room.
The door to his left leads to another dark room.
>>
No. 188838 ID: 110e2c

Grab Big Fuzzy. Feel it all over.
>>
No. 188840 ID: 8e7d2a

Plushie looks like it'd make a great hat. Take it and wear it.

Then investigate the blood in the doorway.

I'm sorry about the cells, I believe they should stop doing that soon.
>>
No. 188841 ID: e31d52

>>188836
Take plush- wait are you naked
>>
No. 188844 ID: 0b2a05

Look up.

...and ARE you naked?
>>
No. 188845 ID: a594b9

>>188836
Go left! Close the bottom panel before you leave.
>>
No. 188852 ID: 903f16

Take the toy, go into the next room from the bottom panel you opened up.
>>
No. 188859 ID: cf68aa
File 127581748558.gif - (14.79KB , 400x400 , 10.gif )
188859

>>188841
>>188844

32 takes the plushie.
He notes that he is wearing a long rather girly gown. He doesn't like it at all.

32 looks up.
>>
No. 188860 ID: cf68aa
File 127581750990.png - (21.91KB , 600x600 , 11.png )
188860

>>188845
He closes the bottom panel and heads left into the dark room.
There's someone on the ground in pain. A girl.
She's whimpering
>"It hurts it hurts..."
>>
No. 188861 ID: 8e7d2a

Let's try Regeneration on that girl. Say hello. Wear the plushie as a hat.
>>
No. 188862 ID: 0b2a05

32 ask if she needs healing.
>>
No. 188863 ID: e31d52

>>188860
Use all of gown to bind her wounds.

All of it.
>>
No. 188864 ID: 0b2a05

Beware of her lashing out at you, wounded people can do that sometimes when they're scared.
>>
No. 188866 ID: a594b9

Use Regeneration on her so she can concentrate on telling is what's going on here.
>>
No. 188869 ID: cf68aa
File 127581876418.png - (22.18KB , 600x600 , 12.png )
188869

32 gets closer and tries to cast Regenerate.

Suddenly the blood on the floor vanishes

>"Creat Spike!"

32 feels a stabbing pain in his chest
>>
No. 188870 ID: 0b2a05

Fire breath.
>>
No. 188871 ID: fddd61

>>188869
Toast her.
>>
No. 188872 ID: a594b9

>>188869
FIRE BREATH!
>>
No. 188873 ID: 8e7d2a

Ask her why she's being mean.

With fire.
>>
No. 188875 ID: 1ac39d

then jump back and chain cast regenerate and steel scales.
>>
No. 188876 ID: c71597

>>188869
Fire breath to her face. Bitch sure as hell doesn't seem to have a face made out of metal so that fire should go through her face like it was made from butter.
>>
No. 188877 ID: 1ac39d

>>188876
are you saying she is a butterface?
>>
No. 188883 ID: cf68aa
File 127582097354.png - (23.89KB , 600x600 , 13.png )
188883

>>188872
32 breaths in deep and uses Fire Breath on the wench.

She howls in pain as the Fire melts away her skin.

'This is kinda fun'
>>
No. 188885 ID: 8e7d2a

>>188883
Awesome. Glad you're feeling better, 32. Restrain her and ask what's going on.
>>
No. 188886 ID: c71597

>>188883
Go with some rip and tear as well. Make sure her limbs are no longer attached to her body and then heal yourself, and maybe gnaw a bit on an arm.
>>
No. 188887 ID: cf68aa
File 127582113161.png - (20.43KB , 600x600 , 14.png )
188887

The Girls body falls to the ground.
As 32 looks at the charred corpse he realizes something.

She is 17. This is her 45th attempt and she is not considered a threat to anyone. How 32 knows this he can not tell.

He also knows something else.
He can end her life completely by taking her powers.
He can gain a Secret from her but lose the power.
Or he can drain her Health and Mana and let her live.
>>
No. 188888 ID: c71597

>>188887
Kill bitch and take her powers. DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
No. 188889 ID: a594b9

>>188887
REVEAL YOUR SECRETS!
>>
No. 188890 ID: 1ac39d

secrets!
>>
No. 188891 ID: 0b2a05

Secret. We have enough powers and they drain mana, besides we won't get the secret from her if we kill her.
>>
No. 188892 ID: 8e7d2a

Secret. We really don't know what's going on, the more information, the better.
>>
No. 188894 ID: cf68aa
File 127582202643.png - (20.29KB , 600x600 , 15.png )
188894

32 listens to her Secret.

He can create everything except what we have.

The Secret enters 32. He feels different.

He pockets the Fuzzy Plushie.
>>
No. 188895 ID: a594b9

>>188894
Rest a little bit then go and fly up through the hole in the ceiling from earlier.
>>
No. 188896 ID: 8e7d2a

Is 17 still aware at all? If so, try and get more information out of her. Otherwise, head back to the room you woke up in, and check that grate in the floor.
>>
No. 188897 ID: c71597

>>188894
Kill bitch through headstomping. Seariously it's not cool to let someone die from hideous burns, that shit can take hours or even days and it fucking hurts alot.

Once she is dead go check out that hole in the roof. Just don't poke your head through immediatly. Use the plushie to check for traps or ambush.
>>
No. 188898 ID: 1ac39d

sit down and rest while watching the door.
>>
No. 188899 ID: 1ac39d

>>188897
she is dead, but she will revive later.
>>
No. 189122 ID: cf68aa
File 127585537445.png - (18.39KB , 600x600 , 16.png )
189122

>>188896
'She's dead. Shame. She was cute.'

>>188898
>>188896
>>188897

32 rests to recharge Mana. Once it's up to a decent amount he goes back into Room 1. He looks up and tosses the plushie into the hole above him.

Nothing happens.

He casts Fly and goes up through the hole.
He is now in a room similar the the ones below.
There is an old beat up looking futon here.
>>
No. 189125 ID: 8bdb6a

Rip futon to tattered shreds each no larger than a playing card.
>>
No. 189129 ID: c71597

>>189122
Check what that squarish thing on the floor is.
>>
No. 189141 ID: 1ac39d

check carefully, if anyone shows up assume a defensive stance and be ready to fight.
>>
No. 189146 ID: 110e2c

Lift the futon, then cut it open. Then bust through the door.
>>
No. 189158 ID: 0b2a05

Look up. Be defensive.
>>
No. 189161 ID: 8e7d2a

Make sure and grab your plushie again, and inspect and pick up that small object to the right of the futon.

And hey, about 17, you can always dodge her attack and then ask her out on a date when she's revived. A cute girl is a terrible thing to waste.
>>
No. 189197 ID: 701a19

>>189122
The next time you encounter 17, kiss her, and tell her choice is between accompanying you and you taking her power.
>>
No. 189373 ID: cf68aa
File 127587630423.png - (23.58KB , 600x600 , 17.png )
189373

>>189125
>>189197
>>189161
'I'm not kissing or asking out 17..'

32 retrieves his plushie and inspects the object on the floor.
It is a small cube shaped object with the letter M on it.

>>189146
>>189125

He looks under the futon then destroys it. He finds a severed finger and a spring

32 has no pockets and can only carry 2 things at a time. He needs to leave something behind,
>>
No. 189398 ID: c71597

>>189373
Eat severed finger to gain more magical powers. Trust me, it totally worked for this Finn in a gulag and a Sami Shaman.

Aside from that, rip open a small hole in the plushie so you get a place to store the spring. Then try to open the door.
>>
No. 189411 ID: a594b9

Leave the spring behind. You can just Create that later.
>>
No. 189412 ID: 0b2a05

Look up. Be on the defensive, especially for anyone coming out of that door.
>>
No. 189445 ID: cf68aa
File 127588067888.png - (18.58KB , 600x600 , 18.png )
189445

>>189398
32 refuses to eat the finger..
He does however make a small hole in the plushie. He stores the items he found in there.

>>189412
32 looks up. There's nothing of interest on the ceiling. The North Door is unlocked.
>>
No. 189450 ID: 701a19

>>189445
So go north.

And yes, you DO want to ask 17 out. If she thinks you're infatuated with her, she's less likely to backstab you.
>>
No. 189459 ID: 8e7d2a

>>189450
Hey man, if 32 isn't that into her, he's not that into her. I can dig it. Cute means cute, it doesn't mean you're interested.

32 has more important things to do anyway.

Listen for any sounds to the north, 32, and if it's clear, go on through.

Also, considering you waited for your mana to recharge, your fire has a huge cooldown period, huh? We'd better be careful.
>>
No. 189461 ID: 0b2a05

Wait in here for a little while longer 32, keep watch on the door and prepare to create an adhesive pad in front of the door.
>>
No. 189504 ID: a594b9

>>189445
Activate Steel Scales and barge in.
>>
No. 189521 ID: cf68aa
File 127588737323.png - (18.62KB , 600x600 , 19.png )
189521

>>189450
>>189459
>>189461
'Hmm.. I'll keep it in mind. Still not sure if she's my type. Or even if I have a type.'

32 braces himself and goes into the next room.
He is blinded for a second by the light but soon his eyes adjust.

There's no one here.
>>
No. 189523 ID: 0b2a05

Blood trail. Check it. Prepare to snap activate steel scales.

Oh, also look up. Stay away from the door that tells you to do so.
>>
No. 189525 ID: 8e7d2a

I'm going to bet 12's in that closet. Let's not go in there.

Inspect the low panel on the wall, then open the floor hatch.
>>
No. 189532 ID: 701a19

>>189521
Steel Scales before you open the hatch across from you.
>>
No. 189538 ID: cf68aa
File 127588847613.png - (20.21KB , 600x600 , 20.png )
189538

>>189523
There is nothing of interest above 32.

>>189532
32 uses Steel Scales and opens the hatch

'... What the!?'

4 Bolts fly out of the panel and hit him in the chest. He flies back from the impact but is not wounded by the bolts.

'Damn.. If I hadn't used Steel Scales...'
>>
No. 189541 ID: a594b9

>>189538
Investigate further. Is there someone in there?
>>
No. 189542 ID: 8e7d2a

Ow. Let's see if we can dismantle that trap, or remove it and use it as a weapon.

If neither is possible, open hatch and go down, but look before you leap.
>>
No. 189548 ID: 701a19

>>189542
If that's a person, dismantle them and use them for power.
Also, I'm pretty certain the trap door is a trapped door. Just sayin'...
>>
No. 189549 ID: cf68aa
File 127589006522.png - (11.12KB , 500x500 , 21.png )
189549

>>189542
>>189541

Thankfully there's no one in there as far as 32 can tell. It's just a trap door.

He tries to take it apart but there's nothing to grab at. It's just 4 holes in a wall.

He lifts open the hatch on the floor.

'!?'

There's someone being attacked in the room below.
The person they're fighting seems to be pretty powerful.

32 could either avoid this or intervene.
>>
No. 189550 ID: a594b9

>>189549
Intervene while Steel Scales is still active.
>>
No. 189551 ID: 701a19

>>189549
Intervene. Punch the stronger one, stay away from the weaker one. Expose your back to neither.
>>
No. 189552 ID: 8e7d2a

Yeah, jump down and prevent either side from killing each other; we don't know that the stronger side isn't the right side, after all.

Make sure and use Empathy to try and pick up on subtext and context of the situation.

By the way, is there any sort of thing you have a...bias against that you know of? Maybe a predisposition to hunt?
>>
No. 189553 ID: cf68aa
File 127589146440.png - (27.74KB , 700x500 , 22.png )
189553

>>189552
'I'm a dragon. Not much out there that hunts me. Cept maybe a Shade.'

32 jumps down to intervene.

'Speak of the devil..'

He sees a Shade and a Merfolk. The Merfolk is critically wounded and crawling on the floor.

He's lost the element of surprise but from what he can tell the Shade has no visible injuries.
>>
No. 189560 ID: 8e7d2a

If Creation is quick and fast, quickly form a blade or other weapon, and fight the shade off while still defensively buffed.

If Creation isn't that fast, use Regeneration on the Merfolk so he/she doesn't die, and let them get away, shielding them with your awesome Defender skills.
>>
No. 189562 ID: 701a19

>>189553
Say "What the fuck, guys? Why all the fighting? Can't we all just get along?"

If either of them moves to attack, fry it and befriend the other. You'll probably end up burning the Shade, so prepare to use regenerate.
>>
No. 189563 ID: 0b2a05

"I don't know what's going on and I frankly don't care. You seem sensible enough though, so let's talk."

Do not lower your guard, to the merfolk OR the shade. It may be that he has a very good reason for killing her ass. Prepare to spread fire in a large arc, he looks hard to hit.
>>
No. 189565 ID: a594b9

>>189553
"What's this about? Get talking!"
>>
No. 189571 ID: cf68aa
File 12758929385.png - (28.14KB , 700x500 , 24.png )
189571

32 Casts Regeneration on the Merfolk. He bleeding stops but her hand is not growing back.
He keeps his back to the wall and speaks

'I don't know what's going on and I frankly don't care. You seem sensible enough though, so let's talk.'

Shade
>'Need it.. I need her powers... There are less of us..'

Merfolk
'P-please.. I just want to leave.. I can't die here...'

32 recognizes them.. The Merfolk is 34 and the Shade is 20.
20 is very dangerous. This is his 5th attempt.
34 just started so she's yet to die.
>>
No. 189573 ID: 1e89ae

Does she need to die to give you her power? Can we give him some of our power?
>>
No. 189575 ID: 8e7d2a

Offer to share powers by working together with both 34 and 20. Use Empathy to gauge 20's emotional state first, then 34's. Expect terror from 34 and have a mental shield up.
>>
No. 189582 ID: 0b2a05

"34 stop being a pussy, even if you die you won't die for real unless someone takes your powers."

"20, what would you rather have, a tiny slice of abilities, or their eyes, ears, powers, and whatever the hell other abilities they have working in conjunction to keep you alive? Like it or not, you can't focus your attention everywhere at once, you didn't even notice me before I came right up in your face."
>>
No. 189585 ID: e31d52

Kill the shade.

Now.
>>
No. 189587 ID: 701a19

>>189571
At the * mark, burn him.
"Ok, so why does there being * less of you justify murdering other people?"
Then finish him off and take his power.

Tell the merfolk "Stick with me, and we can help each other get out of here."

By the way, to answer the last question of character creation: Freedom.
>>
No. 189588 ID: a594b9

>>189571
20 is about to attack. Put him down!

Create a sword to use to attack him.
>>
No. 189602 ID: cf68aa
File 127589459380.png - (26.19KB , 700x500 , 25.png )
189602

'20, what would you rather have, a tiny slice of abilities, or their eyes, ears, powers, and whatever the hell other abilities they have working in conjunction to keep you alive? Like it or not, you can't focus your attention everywhere at once, you didn't even notice me before I came right up in your face.'

20 'No.... I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!'

Something hits 32 hard. He is slammed into the wall and scrapped against it.
If not for his scales he would have died.

34 begins crying and pleading for her life.

Damn it. I knew I shoulda just let her die!
>>
No. 189603 ID: 701a19

>>189588
Wait, yea, he's prepping to attack. Forget deception, just burn the fucker.
>>
No. 189607 ID: a594b9

>>189602
Burninate him.
>>
No. 189608 ID: 8e7d2a

Create a blade mid-air directly above 20's limb, and have it slice it off. Tackle him and fire-blast him point-blank.
>>
No. 189609 ID: 1e89ae

Whelp, he's asking for it.

KILL MAIM BURN!
>>
No. 189612 ID: 701a19

You've got a surprising amount of strength. Break those bonds like tissue paper and BURN HIM!
Then punch the corpse.

Don't forget to take his power for your own, since he deserves a final death.
>>
No. 189630 ID: cf68aa
File 127589605634.png - (27.87KB , 700x500 , 26.png )
189630

>>189608
Sounds like a plan!

32 uses Minor Creation a makes... Well it has a sharp edge at least.
It falls down and slices through 20's arm.
He howls in pain.
>>
No. 189631 ID: cf68aa
File 127589607533.png - (30.70KB , 700x500 , 27.png )
189631

>>189607
32 uses Fire Breath again. He feels slightly drained now.
>>
No. 189633 ID: a594b9

>>189631
Don't let up. PUNCHY FISTY TIME.
>>
No. 189634 ID: 701a19

>>189631
Punch him as hard as you can!
Repeatedly!
Don't stop until you've sucked out every last bit of his power!
>>
No. 189635 ID: 8e7d2a

You must not lose, 32!
>>
No. 189638 ID: 0b2a05

There's nothing there anymore.

Nevertheless, punch the air in anger.
>>
No. 189640 ID: cf68aa
File 127589686627.png - (24.32KB , 500x500 , 28.png )
189640

32 runs to punch the hell outta 20.

A black tentacle wraps around his neck.

20
'KILL YOU. EAT YOU.'
>>
No. 189643 ID: 701a19

>>189640
Break the grasp, punch the skull. Call "Little help?"
>>
No. 189644 ID: 0b2a05

Eat him first. Dragons have teeth. Headbutt or throat tear, go for it. If you're exceptionally limber, try jumping and kicking him.
>>
No. 189646 ID: a594b9

>>189640
Struggle, keep alive, and call for help from 34.
>>
No. 189647 ID: a594b9

Also, HEADBUTT.
>>
No. 189649 ID: 701a19

>>189643
Wait, no!
Draconic physiology allows you to tighten your neck muscles to the point where you can't be choked, so do that and smash his skull in repeatedly.
>>
No. 189650 ID: 8e7d2a

Grab HIS neck and start slamming that ugly skull of his against the wall!
>>
No. 189655 ID: cf68aa
File 127589751814.png - (25.52KB , 700x500 , 29.png )
189655

"A little help 34!"

She whimpers quietly.

20 "Nov-!? Wasted too much mana... I can't kill you...

20 lets go and leaves through the hole in the wall.

Not yet...

32 massages his neck, that last attack hurt a lot.
At least he survived.
>>
No. 189656 ID: a594b9

>>189655
"Ugh. He got away. 34, you can't just freeze up like that. You're never going to survive that way."
>>
No. 189657 ID: 8e7d2a

Kneel down next to 34 and introduce yourself, explain some of the things you've learned, and ask her abilities. Say you are not planning on hurting her unless she threatens you.
>>
No. 189658 ID: 701a19

>>189655
Hug the girl, tell her everything will be ok and that you'll help her get out of here.

Then explain how death works here.
>>
No. 189661 ID: 0b2a05

Sit down next to 34, rest. Definitely rest.

Do not kill her, yet at least.

"Hey, you're seriously injured. I won't kill you if you don't want me to, but if I do you'll end up in better shape than you're in now. And I'll get something to hopefully help me fight that bastard off."
>>
No. 189662 ID: 701a19

>>189661
Yea, no, that is a bad idea.
"The way things work here is that when you die, you wake up alive and well someplace else. Death undoes all injuries, and is only permanent if they take your power."
>>
No. 189665 ID: cf68aa
File 127589840617.png - (24.38KB , 700x500 , 30.png )
189665

>>189661
>>189656
>>189657
>>189658

"Ugh. He got away. 34, you can't just freeze up like that. You're never going to survive that way."

'S-Sorry.... I panic too much.. I'm not fit for this...'

"What is 'this'?"

'??? You don't remember?'

"Nope. I just woke up in a room"

'Then... I can't tell you... Sorry...'

"It's okay. I can find out on my own. But you look pretty hurt there. I won't kill you if you don't want me to, but if I do you'll end up in better shape than you're in now. And I'll get something to hopefully help me fight that bastard off."

'I... I don't want to die yet.'
>>
No. 189668 ID: 8e7d2a

Tell her that's fine. Ask her if she'd like to stick around with us and act as a second pair of eyes until she's feeling confident enough to go on her own.
>>
No. 189669 ID: a594b9

>>189665
"Fine, come with me."

Investigate the hatch on the wall with the symbol on it.
>>
No. 189675 ID: 0b2a05

"Then man the fuck up. Let's go."
>>
No. 189681 ID: cf68aa
File 127589956349.png - (24.44KB , 700x500 , 31.png )
189681

"Then man the fuck up. Let's go."

'W-what?'

"we're leaving this room. Together.'"

'I'd rather be alo-'

"Listen, I just saved your life. You freakin own me big time just for that. Second you can't fight in the slightest so you need someone to help you. That's me. Third I'd just feel bad if I left someone as helpless as you lying around."

'I'm no helpless...'

"You have one hand. You're sticking with me."

'I.... Okay...'

Question is, where should I go now?
>>
No. 189683 ID: 0b2a05

You already regeneration'd her, drag her to the side and tell her to keep watch on the ceiling and vent while you open the hatch. Again stand to the side so there's no way something could spill out onto you, or shoot out and hit you.
>>
No. 189685 ID: 8e7d2a

First, I'd check out that diamond panel on the back wall.
>>
No. 189691 ID: 701a19

>>189681
"So, can you tell me why you can't tell me?
What can you tell me?"

>>189683
This.
>>
No. 189697 ID: 0b2a05

Get her to make a stick. Use it to open the panel.
>>
No. 189698 ID: cf68aa
File 127590162523.png - (25.45KB , 700x500 , 32.png )
189698

>>189691
32 asks her this.

'I can't say...'

>>189697
"Fine whatever.. Can you make me a stick?"

34 Creates a Stick. 32 uses it to open the panel.
There is no trap, however there is a bottle of Orange Liquid in it and a Vial of Blue Liquid
>>
No. 189699 ID: 701a19

>>189698
Take a sip of one, wait to see what happens, then do the same for the other.
>>
No. 189701 ID: 0b2a05

Take a sip of orange. Tell 34 that if it should kill you she should take your secret.
>>
No. 189702 ID: 1a99f0

>>189698
drink blue. sip orange, pass to 34
>>
No. 189726 ID: c71597

>>189698
Quaff both in quick succession.
>>
No. 189734 ID: a594b9

Taste test each one. For the love of christ, don't drink the whole thing until you have an idea of what it does.
>>
No. 190100 ID: 8e7d2a

Pour a tiny amount of each on top of each other on the floor, hope for small burst of flame or explosion.
>>
No. 190323 ID: cf68aa
File 127598553768.png - (24.34KB , 700x500 , 33.png )
190323

>>190100
32 pours a few drops of each liquid onto the floor.

Nothing interesting happens
>>
No. 190325 ID: 0b2a05

>>189701
>>
No. 190326 ID: a594b9

>>190323
What a waste. Let's taste test them now please.
>>
No. 190327 ID: 1a99f0

>>190323
sip one, wait for an effect, then try the other.
>>
No. 190328 ID: c71597

>>190323
See, wasn't anything harmful. Now do this>>189726
>>
No. 190329 ID: cf68aa
File 127598624520.png - (23.77KB , 700x500 , 34.png )
190329

>>190326
>>190325
>>190327

"If I die please take my secret."

32 sips the Odd Blue Liquid.

He feels it burn all the way down til it hits his stomach. Once there is causes a horrible wave of pain. The wave soon passes and 32 feels oddly refreshed.
>>
No. 190330 ID: 701a19

>>190329
Ok, your health is now over your maximum.

Try the other one.
>>
No. 190332 ID: 0b2a05

Give her a taste of blue. Might restore her hand.
>>
No. 190334 ID: c71597

>>190329
Oh, neat. Now try the other one.
>>
No. 190336 ID: 701a19

>>190332
Warn her that it hurts like fuck, though.
>>
No. 190338 ID: cf68aa
File 127598772036.png - (23.53KB , 700x500 , 35.png )
190338

>>190330
32 tastes the Odd Orange Liquid



Nothing seems to happen
>>
No. 190339 ID: 0b2a05

Give her some blue.
>>
No. 190340 ID: 701a19

>>190339
Yes. Tell her it will hurt but should help her recover, then give her some blue.
>>
No. 190342 ID: c71597

>>190338
Drink all of the organge then.
>>
No. 190343 ID: a594b9

Orange might be a normal healing potion.
>>
No. 190345 ID: 701a19

>>190342
>>190343

Lets wait before trying it.
>>
No. 190347 ID: 1a99f0

do the same thing with 34, but in reverse. Orange drink first.
>>
No. 190353 ID: 8e7d2a

Holy crap, the blue liquid erased all the cooldowns! Don't give her any, we need to save that shit.
>>
No. 190366 ID: cf68aa
File 127599205692.png - (23.61KB , 700x500 , 36.png )
190366

>>190347
32 gives 34 a bit of the Orange Liquid.
It has no visible effect.

"This may sting a bit."

He feeds her the Blue Liquid.
She gasps and rolls on the floor in pain. After a minute or so of this she lays there gasping.
Other then that there are no changes.
>>
No. 190368 ID: 8e7d2a

>>190366
:(

32, wait till she stops squirming, then give her a hand and help 34 stand up. Then both of you go through the door behind 34.
>>
No. 190369 ID: 1a99f0

>>190366
how much of each fluid do we have left?
inventory check, then cautiously open that closed door.
>>
No. 190371 ID: c71597

>>190366
Well that didn't do much. Snap her neck and take her powers, then use her outfit to fashion and improvised sack to keep your stuff in.
>>
No. 190372 ID: 0b2a05

>>190371
Um no.

Check the door with your handy stick.
>>
No. 190373 ID: a594b9

>>190366
"Damn, it doesn't restore limbs. Well at any rate you've got a bit of a health buffer now."

I'm tempted to follow the shade but we need mana. Go left.
>>
No. 190376 ID: 701a19

>>190366
Hug 34, and hold her until she's feeling better.
Then take a look at that red dot on the wall to your right.
If it's just a spot of blood or something, then check the hatch behind you.
>>
No. 190388 ID: 0555b4

Investigate that red dot on the wall. It appeared just after tasting the Odd Orange Liquid. Maybe the liquid just gave 32 supernatural vision?
>>
No. 202174 ID: cf68aa
File 12780751024.png - (14.72KB , 400x500 , 37.png )
202174

>>190371
>I'll probably do that if she stops becoming useful.

"Damn, it doesn't restore limbs. Well at any rate you've got a bit of a health buffer now."

'....'

"Come on, let's go"

After checking the left door for traps and finding none 32 opens the door.
The room beyond is boarded up and completely dark.
>>
No. 202175 ID: 701a19

>>202174
I see something behind the boards.
Smash them down and prepare to fight.
>>
No. 202183 ID: c2c011

>>202174
Toss something into the room. Preferably 34's cut off hand if you can find it. If you can't find it then have her make you a long new stick that you can poke and prod the darkness with to find out what's in there.
>>
No. 204611 ID: 5696f7

Man, we really need a flashlight.
>>
No. 204616 ID: 9cf3aa

>>204611
Have her make us a flashlight. Problem solved. (at the very least a torch... a candle?)
>>
No. 204631 ID: 6c9d14

We ARE a torch! Fire breath!
>>
No. 204649 ID: a594b9

>>204631
That has a cooldown and costs a lot of mana.
>>
No. 204859 ID: 0776f1

Creation: Light?
>>
No. 204861 ID: cf68aa
File 127857573577.png - (68.26KB , 400x500 , 38.png )
204861

>>204616
'Oi, 34, are you okay? Think you can make me a torch?'

34 nods and makes a small torch. 32 lights it and tosses it into the room. It lights up slightly.
There is something in there. It's not moving.
>>
No. 204862 ID: a594b9

>>204861
PUNCH THE PLANKS!
>>
No. 204863 ID: 701a19

>>204861
Thank 34, then bust those boards down.
>>
No. 204864 ID: 0776f1

Break through and investigate.

If possible, see if you can make weaponry of the remains of this... barricade.
>>
No. 204865 ID: df7322

let's check it out.
>>
No. 204871 ID: cf68aa
File 127857696981.png - (18.88KB , 600x600 , 39.png )
204871

"Thank you 34"

She nods and begins to tear down the planks. He enters the room.

There is a massive person here wearing a painful looking mask.
They don't appear to be alive anymore.
>>
No. 204872 ID: a594b9

>>204871
Take the mask off!
>>
No. 204873 ID: 0776f1

Figure out this massive person's identity.
(Remove mask.)
>>
No. 204874 ID: 701a19

>>204871
You see that hole in the mask, right?
Make a simple leverage separator. Basically two L shaped pieces joined at the corner so that pushing the long ends together spreads the short ends apart. With your strength and a mechanical advantage that mask is going to be gone in no time.
>>
No. 204875 ID: df7322

pretty sure that is an enforcer or something, i think they punish you if you break any rules. near as we can tell you have broken no rules. be wary that they are fast and it could simply be faking. throw a chunk of plank at it to confirm it is dead.
>>
No. 204899 ID: c2c011

>>204871
First push something sharp and pointy into one of the faceholes and keep pushing until you feel it scrape against metal. Make sure it's really dead.

Then you can take the mask off.
>>
No. 205034 ID: d586b6

See if the mask fits you or 34.
>>
No. 210161 ID: cf68aa
File 127956839895.png - (39.06KB , 500x500 , 40.png )
210161

>>204872
32 removes the mask. It's very heavy and he doubts it could fit either of them.

Beneath it is a scarred face with various machines stitched into it.
34 backs away in horror.
>>
No. 210163 ID: 701a19

>>210161
Search the corpse, then look down the hole. If it's too dark to see into the room below, then go back to the previous room and look at the other entrances.
See if 34 is capable of walking. If not, then carry her on your back.

Ask her how well she can sing.
>>
No. 210164 ID: c2c011

>>210161
Start cutting off machines and see if there's anything useful.
>>
No. 210167 ID: d586b6

Let's take that cloak! Or at least pull it away and see what's under it.
>>
No. 210171 ID: 0b2a05

Glance up, stay on guard. Just because something is dead doesn't mean it'll STAY dead. Can you take its anything?
>>
No. 212690 ID: cf68aa
File 128020137455.png - (32.11KB , 600x600 , 41.png )
212690

>"Damn... I can't see a thing... 34 could you make something?"

"Uhm... Let me try.."

34 focuses and creates ENCHANCED GRAPHICS!
>".... Well I guess everything 'looks' better... Thanks.."

He checks the being again. There's nothing he can take from him and they carefully move around the creature. It doesn't make even the slightest movements.
>>
No. 212692 ID: 701a19

>>212690
Ask 34 to keep you informed on her thoughts and observations, since we need more information and talking will help her keep calm.

Drop the torch down the hole. If it's clear, then jump down with 34.
>>
No. 212694 ID: a594b9

>>212692
Instead of dropping it, just stick the torch into the hole while keeping ahold of it.
>>
No. 212707 ID: de552d

yeah look down hole with light.
>>
No. 212801 ID: c71597

>>212690
Cut the head of that thing before you proceed. Don't want the fucking thing to jump up and assault you.

Then drop the head down the hole after you got some light. See if anything attacks the head. If not then you can jump down.
>>
No. 220041 ID: cf68aa
File 128228138217.png - (83.53KB , 807x610 , 42.png )
220041

32 cuts off the creatures head. He drops the torch into the room below him. Nothing attacks so he jumps down with 34.

Damn! This is further down then I thought.. No way back up.

>"Where the hell are we?"

"I don't know.. I've never been this far down."

There are two exits to the north and west.
>>
No. 220042 ID: 632972

get the light back and try north.
>>
No. 220047 ID: 701a19

>>220041
Is there writing on that door? Read it.
>>
No. 220051 ID: cf68aa
File 128228388683.png - (87.83KB , 807x610 , 43.png )
220051

>>220042>>220047
32 goes north and tries to open the door, it's locked.
There's also a message on the door but it's too faded to read.
34 is inspecting the helmet lodged into the wall

>>
No. 220056 ID: 701a19

>>220051
Maybe you could read it if you had more light.
>>
No. 220061 ID: cf68aa
File 12822879856.png - (68.67KB , 600x600 , 44.png )
220061

>>220056
32 has 34 make a small torch. He lights up the writing on the wall

Hmm... Still can't make heads or teals out of it.
>>
No. 220062 ID: 701a19

>>220061
Bust through the door!
>>
No. 220063 ID: 632972

if the door proves un-bustable then try the other door.
>>
No. 220064 ID: cf68aa
File 128228854094.png - (72.62KB , 600x600 , 45.png )
220064

>>220062
OW! FUCK!
>>
No. 220065 ID: cf68aa
File 128228858888.png - (5.25KB , 600x600 , 46.png )
220065

>>220063
32 goes through the west door with 34. They find themselves in a long dark hallway. He can't see much even with the torch.
>>
No. 220066 ID: 632972

hold hands while walking down it. if a pitfall is hidden in the hall then that will stop it.
>>
No. 220067 ID: 701a19

>>220065
Pitch black hallway that absorbs all light while there's a pitch black shade that absorbs all light after you? THIS IS A COMPLETELY LOGICAL ROUTE TO TAKE!
>>
No. 220068 ID: cf68aa
File 128228975595.png - (83.10KB , 600x600 , 47.png )
220068

>>220067
Really...? If you say so...

32 leads 34 down the hallway. The door at the end leads into a ladder. They take it down into another room.

Greed? What does this mean? There's a lot of dust everywhere, no one else has been here in a while...
>>
No. 220072 ID: a594b9

>>220068
Swipe the key away from under the hanging helmet with your tail. It's probably trapped so that it falls on you if you try to take it.

Thus the "GREED".
>>
No. 220094 ID: c2c011

>>220068
Get the key and beware of falling helmets of doom from above.
>>
No. 220855 ID: cf68aa
File 12824495557.png - (62.36KB , 600x600 , 48.png )
220855

>>220072
32 pushes the key away with his tail. Something snaps and the helmet falls to the ground and cracks the floor.
32 adds the Golden Key to his inventory

>>
No. 220858 ID: 4ea75e

okay cool, guess up the ladder now?
>>
No. 220927 ID: a594b9

Go up!
>>
No. 220935 ID: c2c011

>>220855
Check around and see if there are any other exits aside from the ladder.
>>
No. 221223 ID: d9ca51

Make sure 34 is watching and tell her to pay attention to stuff like this. If you make her into a pupil of sorts you could possibly get an ally who becomes increasingly capable and useful.

Or, someone who backstabs you and becomes the biggest threat ever because she knows all your tricks.

Notice, she could be making a faint about being helpless. It seems that there are far more people in this... 'event', and with it a much larger variety of tactics that will be used against us, especially clever ones like feigning helplessness. We've already seen a simple version of this in 17. So keep your guard up, but keep teaching and helping.
>>
No. 221519 ID: cf68aa
File 128260685066.png - (41.49KB , 500x500 , 49.png )
221519

>>220927>>220858>>220935
the ladder is where I just came from..

32 looks around. There's another door behind him

>>221223
.....

"34, why don't you lead the way?"

"M-me? I can't fight though. I think you should go first.."
>>
No. 221526 ID: a8cb44

"understandable, but you are high empathy, you can detect a trap or something and then we can prevent it from springing, but if i go first then it would spring on me"
>>
No. 221531 ID: 701a19

>>221519
Empathy is the ability to sense what others are feeling, not psychic powers.

32, give her a hug and tell her everything is going to be alright. She's scared enough.
>>
No. 222562 ID: cf68aa
File 128288597634.png - (41.97KB , 607x485 , 50.png )
222562

"Fine whatever.."

32 leads the way into the other room.
The next room has 4 exits with the N one being the room he just came from. The door to the right has been ripped off.

[/i]
>>
No. 222563 ID: 97cb33

read that note but don't look straight down at it. in case something springs out of it.
>>
No. 222571 ID: a594b9

Hm. That note is taped to the floor? Don't remove it. Just try to read it from a distance.
>>
No. 223969 ID: dd6d70
File 12832394994.jpg - (69.53KB , 600x845 , angryhornet.jpg )
223969

>>222562
This is what it says.
>>
No. 226192 ID: cf68aa
File 128365940186.png - (64.31KB , 500x500 , 51.png )
226192

32 examines the note. It's pretty old and the tape doesn't seem to even be holding anything right now. It seems to have just fallen on the floor.
>>
No. 226205 ID: a594b9

Oh, check the other side of it.
>>
No. 226211 ID: 97cb33

yeah flip it over and then check that door.
>>
No. 229877 ID: cf68aa
File 128428261635.png - (43.68KB , 500x500 , 52.png )
229877

>Check back of note

32 checks the back, nothing's there.

>Examine nearest door.
There's 2 nearby, one to the west and one to the south. 32 checks the west one.



There's someone here.
>>
No. 229878 ID: 97cb33

i think their eyes do things, notice the yellow glow?
>>
No. 229879 ID: 701a19

>>229877
AHH!!! KILL IT! MAKE IT DIE!
>>
No. 229891 ID: e31d52

>>229877
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password