[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 183397)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 127489220327.png - (212.54KB , 777x777 , BBQ582.png )
183397 No. 183397 ID: 0f8ef4

[ For Quest Discussion please come to #tgchan on irc.rizon.net ]

Bubble Bucket, Chapter 12.

Listing of previous chapters:
http://www.tgchan.org/wiki/Bubble_Bucket
Expand all images
>>
No. 183399 ID: 0f8ef4
File 127489241197.png - (409.02KB , 777x777 , BBQ583.png )
183399

It feels like it's been a lot longer than a few hours. Now that the voices are back, perhaps you can get some guidance.

[ Notebook ]
Solve strange landmark, Ikit's basement, and Buy Ikit's goods are all Completed.

Remaining items on the list are:
Find Nu, Uncover Ring, Queen Atsusa, Melt ice block, Swirly vial for Eden, and Figure out tablets.

You still have no idea where Nu is (or should you call him Epsilon now?), You haven't checked on Queen Atsusa of the fireflowers in a very long time, you don't know how to take care of the ice block problem, you don't have the vial, and you have found three tablets, but don't know where to apply them.

It is granted that you need to get out of the Labyrinth. It seems pretty unnecessary to add.

[ Labyrinth ]

You have been through quite a few rooms after splashing into the water hours ago. Although disgusting, the rooms had been cleared out. Almost the very second the voices came back you start hearing about recovering bodies you've never seen and encouragement to fix the robot lizard you were working on.

Well, the robot seems to have been left there, but the first few rooms seem like they had been cleaned up for later, but as you went on, things went to hell. Whoever was resetting this Labyrinth abandoned it around halfway through. Luckily for you, activating it on accident and being sent to a boring walk through a bunch of messed up rooms. Teleporting didn't particularly make it very difficult for you to travel.

You found some more tools to help with Mechanics/Repairing, and you've found this robot.

These are the fruits of your tedious journey through empty rooms.

Unfortunately despite your ability to fix the metal fellow, he isn't activated, and you don't know how to finish the job. You're going to either have to leave him there mostly repaired or store him in your Pocket Dimension because the gods know he will not fit in your pack.

[ Decisions ]

For longer term readers that know what's going on, you can add a couple of items to the notebook in your effort to get off of this island.

It's pretty much a given you're going to take this robot, the voices are very excited for reasons you are not aware of, but it might be why there was a long silence.

"Let's get the hell out of here."
>>
No. 183404 ID: e3a7da

>>183397
Perhaps you should do some more exploring. Go on and leave the robot where he is for now, he should be fine. As you just said, the traps in this place havent been reset completeltly.
>>
No. 183408 ID: 6550ad

>>183404

>Go on and leave the robot where he is for now.

Why would we do that if we can store him in our Pocket Dimension. Get him.

Sooo, nothing to do but start exploring. Exits in this room?
>>
No. 183410 ID: a594b9

>>183397
Wasn't there a room not connected to that bridge over the frozen stuff? Go see what's in there.
>>
No. 183412 ID: cff943
File 12748937881.png - (125.67KB , 777x777 , map.png )
183412

>>183399

Go ahead and take the bot in our pocket (DIMENSION) since there's no point in leaving him there.

Also add "Finish Fixing Jack" to the notepad for shits and giggles. I'm doubtful we'll find something to jump start his old bones in here.

Just FYI we had some kind of psychic feedback... vision ...out of body experience thing of the last group that went through. I'm sure due to the fact this place is literally a death trap.

Go ahead and show us where you've explored on this handy dandy map would you?
>>
No. 183416 ID: c8bce1
File 127489437526.jpg - (144.48KB , 1024x768 , 059dd_chrono_trigger.jpg )
183416

Well bugger seems Jack needs new batteries. Ah well we'll survive somehow...

There were a few electronic devices here so their outlets might still be powered....might want to check those rooms.

Can we have a list of our current inventory?
>>
No. 183507 ID: 02d2bc

Hey what about that robot in the cemetery, he might be able to help!
>>
No. 183510 ID: 6550ad

>>183507

Maybe, but we gotta get out of the labyrinth first.
>>
No. 184240 ID: 8d3380
File 127501756051.png - (117.14KB , 777x777 , BBQ584.png )
184240

[ Notepad ]

Added Finish restoring Robot

[ Inventory ]
Pocket Dimension
Robot, Empty Magic Jar, Cane, Mission J. Frog, Hell's Furry (Pornographic Magazine), Epsilon's Wanted Poster, Electrician's Handbook, Blue Snow Cone Mix, Cable, Locket, Yellow Gemstone, Floppy Disk, Epsilon's Key, Blue Metal Piece.

Pouch
AUSPEX Goggles, Wrench (And assorted tools), Gasmask, Necromancy Book.

[ Mental Map ]

You started in the water, but your memories of the dirtiness compared to the voice's recollection are surprisingly different. The condition of the water is much better currently than it used to be. The next few rooms were relatively empty, and cleaned up. It wasn't really that bad until you got to the long round room in the North with the broken equipment and the dirt floor.

The room west of the one with the balance beam? You went in there to check it out, and it had some sort of switch that moved the grating on the floor where the beam was. It didn't do anything for you because the room was empty and dry. It was possibly a draining system. Then there was some mirror bits, a tile room. Some big hunks of whatever on an incline, and then the room where you were with the robot.

You go south into a room with a thin hole and a grate sitting on the south wall. There's an opening to go up.
>>
No. 184244 ID: 1ac39d

activate el-warpo and let's blow this pop stand.
>>
No. 184245 ID: 476456

Put robots hands where his feet should be and flail them around.

also check hole in roof.
>>
No. 184254 ID: a594b9

Hey, did that gun turret run on electricity or magic?
>>
No. 184373 ID: a2d986
 

Aha! I knew we had what we needed to wake Jack up!

PORN!

Think you can manage to get his visual systems to work? Just for a fraction of a second that's all we need. Make sure Hell's furry's centerfold is opened in front of his face.

Trust me:If there's any energy left in him he'll spring to life in an instant.

Okay it's a silly idea. A very silly idea. Ah well if it doesn't work we'll have to find a power source...
>>
No. 184376 ID: 1ac39d

>>184373
that... that may actually work.
>>
No. 184394 ID: 5f2683

>>184373
You're a fucking genius.
>>
No. 184417 ID: 754d8d

If it comes down to it you could probably take him alll the way back home and jack him into a wall socket. You put him back together, so you probably know what kinda power he needs, right?
>>
No. 184419 ID: 754d8d

>>184373
>>184376
>>184394
Are you guys sure Jack would even respond to just a picture? His attraction could be reserved purely for Actual Women. Ones he can do more than just look at..
>>
No. 184425 ID: be5fc3

>>184419
Oh that's easy then. She just has to activate his visual circuits, pull her boobs out and put his limp hands on them.
>>
No. 184426 ID: c4c313

>>184425

Hand.
>>
No. 185094 ID: cfb9b2

Look down the grate and see if you can spy anything of interest, failing that, just go through the hole in the ceiling and see what's up above.


Also, perhaps the bridge controls in the cave could give your new boy-toy enough of a power boost to give him new life. That is, if that control is still even running anymore.
>>
No. 187787 ID: 55c4cf
File 127568316846.png - (242.28KB , 777x777 , BBQ585.png )
187787

[ Aura ]

You've gained a slightly better understanding of your aura. You can see your aura now. (The color underneath Asali.) Asali's leniency towards certain actions, and certain effects of her abilities are dependent on her aura.

[ Robot ]
Your voices seem to have a great understanding of your green metal friend, and that perversion will awaken him. You are fairly sure rest has nothing to do with it. When you were putting him together, many of his internal parts were damaged or fried when he was destroyed. Some even melted. You don't have anything you would need to complete it, nor is a power source the solution. Once he's fixed up and repaired with the right parts, he'll probably start up with or without your tits.

Although it is a nice notion that they'd be life savers.

[ Movement ]
You inspect the hole where the grating likely once set inside. It smells really bad, like blood and gore was sitting in there for way too long. You cough and go past the crushed grating before teleporting up through the opening. Soon after you step forward, the place seems to shift, and the lighting changes.

You are now in a room full of mirrors. It is not an entirely abnormal thing, but almost none of the mirror images seem identical to you, and some of them seem more twisted over time.
>>
No. 187796 ID: 1ac39d

hey a black one that looks like epsilon!
>>
No. 187800 ID: be6a9e

>>187796
No it doesn't. You're imagining things.
>>
No. 187803 ID: 754d8d

>>187787
Before anyone suggests it: this is a BAD place to attempt teleportation again. I would advise against smashing the mirrors as well. It looks like she's in a relatively confined space, and showers of razor sharp metal and glass would be a bad thing, even with her toughness.

So, my suggestions:
1) look up at the ceiling, see where/if the mirrors stop.
2) look at the floor, see where/if the mirrors stop.
3) Take out Mission, see if his reflections are distorted too.
>>
No. 187804 ID: 6550ad

Hmm, put on the gas mask and wave, see if all the reflection do as you, or if some of them are illusions/magic or something.
>>
No. 187805 ID: 754d8d

>>187803
Almost forgot:
4. See how the room looks without the AUSPEX Goggles on.
>>
No. 187863 ID: a594b9

>>187787
That black clone isn't wearing goggles!

I think perhaps it may be a shapeshifter, and not a reflection.
>>
No. 188114 ID: 476456

>>187787

You're forgetting something crucial

you need to dance in front of all of those mirrors.
>>
No. 188185 ID: c4c313

>>188114

And make silly faces! Nobody can resist making silly faces at a funhouse!
>>
No. 188243 ID: 55c4cf
File 127576866960.png - (132.86KB , 777x777 , BBQ586.png )
188243

Without the goggles on this room is much darker, and it looks even weirder. If you don't remember much about the AUSPEX goggles, they reveal a lot of things about your surroundings, even out the lighting for your vision, and among many things, if something was an illusion, you wouldn't see it. Illusions, especially the magical type, wouldn't work with them.

The reflections return to normal when you put the goggles back on. All of them are now mostly normal looking except for two of them.

The blue and the red looking aura versions of yourself are pointing at you. The blue one looks extremely sad, and the red one looks amused. Although they do seem to be pointing closer to your feet.

As for dancing, you really don't feel like dancing, but you promise to dance once you can find Epsilon again.

Now you're making deals and promises with the voices in your head, how fantastic.

Also, beyond the two reflections pointing at you, all the rest are completely normal, and are doing what you do, including holding Mission.


Mission does not seem impressed, or interested in these mirrors. This was definitely not something up to his highly trained skill set.
>>
No. 188246 ID: 1ac39d

well put him back in your inventory and strike a pose that has your regular reflection also pointing at your feet.
>>
No. 188248 ID: 6550ad

Hmm... Try to determine the point the two strange reflections are pointing at. Check if there's something there, like a hidden hatch or something.

If there's nothing, I guess we could also try to break one of the two aura mirrors. The... blue one? Fuck sadness.
>>
No. 188251 ID: 476456

>>188243
take that blue one and rub her cheeks, RUB THE HELL OUT OF THEM
>>
No. 188252 ID: 1ac39d

>>188248
let's not. for all we know it would drive her insane... well MORE insane.
>>
No. 188264 ID: 476456

Alternatively, do a marx brothers mirror routine in the hope that one screws up.
>>
No. 188346 ID: a525b9

>>188243
Walk slowly and carefully forward, arm out, while trying to walk with a light step (So you don't step immediately on something sharp, or fall into a hole, or set off a pressure plate trap). Try to gently touch the mirror in front of you.
>>
No. 188373 ID: a594b9

>>188243
Blue is empathy, compassion. Red is schadenfreude, cruelty.

Examine where they are pointing at, then try mimicking the blue reflection's pose exactly.
>>
No. 188452 ID: 0003ac

>>188243
Since we're in crazyville right now, may as well try talking to them.
>>
No. 188454 ID: 0003ac

>>188452
Lets try the best reaction-invoker
"So what's your story?"
>>
No. 188549 ID: 0bf5a5

maybe this means there is a trapdoor on our feet.

want to smash the only actual mirror in the room? we may get the outside trhu it.
>>
No. 189742 ID: 55c4cf
File 12759156147.png - (123.70KB , 777x777 , BBQ587.png )
189742

You look down at your feet. Sure enough there is something down there. You lift open the hatch, which reveals a pull-chain.

"What do you want?" You say towards the reflections with the lives of their own.

The red one seems to cackle more, and it spells out words across the mirror. The blue one follows your actions, seeming to become a reflection as one would expect from a mirror.

You shiver, trying to focus more on the hatch. The words on the mirror remind you of something, but you can't place the memory.
>>
No. 189743 ID: 6550ad

Flip off the finger at the red reflection, what a jerk.

And continue opening the hatch.
>>
No. 189745 ID: cff943
File 127591608721.jpg - (38.01KB , 640x426 , oh god save me cat.jpg )
189745

>>189742
okay I got a strange feeling here, let's use our precog before yanking that.
>>
No. 189748 ID: 8ca61a

I agree with using precog before pulling the chain.
>>
No. 189757 ID: a594b9

>>189742
I bet the mirror writing is reminding you of the writing on the walls of the house you woke up in... right?
>>
No. 189759 ID: cff943
File 127592245531.gif - (2.22KB , 186x62 , puss out.gif )
189759

>>189742
>>188243
Wait... WAIT! WOAH WOAH WOAH I get it now! The blue, left one was pointing at the chain and frowning, it doesnt like it. The red one on the right is smiling wickedly, and is calling us a murderer. It wants us to pull the chain. The blue one followed us because we didn't follow it, all the others disappeared because we didn't do what they were, walking different ways and such. But the red one remains alive because we listened to it by going for the chain!

DON'T PULL!
>>
No. 189760 ID: cff943

>>189759
(still do precog though, it might confirm this or disprove)
>>
No. 189761 ID: d912cf

>>189745
>This.
>>
No. 189762 ID: 6550ad

>>189759

This actually makes sense. Let's use precog before everything else.

Except flip the bird, that's a priority.
>>
No. 189788 ID: 55c4cf
File 12759327449.png - (133.91KB , 777x777 , BBQ588.png )
189788

You use precognition.
>>
No. 189790 ID: d912cf

>>189788
Pull it, and roll for initiative while you do.
>>
No. 189791 ID: 1ac39d

PULL IT!!
>>
No. 189793 ID: 8bdb6a

Pull chain, receive monsters?
>>
No. 189794 ID: a594b9

Pull chain, save fire flowers.
>>
No. 189795 ID: 5f2683

>>189788
Don't you fucking pull it.
>>
No. 189804 ID: c4c313

Don't pull the chain. Explore around the room first.
>>
No. 189806 ID: 6550ad

>>189795

Wait, wait, wait.

I don't know, as seen in the picture, pulling the chain might strangle the flower with the black tendril.
>>
No. 189807 ID: a594b9

>>189806
None of the tendrils go behind the flower. So no.
>>
No. 189808 ID: 2cbe3e
File 12759354178.jpg - (13.32KB , 359x269 , vb_monarch.jpg )
189808

PULL THE CHAIN
>>
No. 189851 ID: c4c313

If you pull the chain you'll murder your flower friend.
>>
No. 189858 ID: a594b9

...how does that make sense exactly?

The shadow thing is ABOUT TO BITE THE FLOWER. If we do nothing THE FLOWER WILL DIE. There is no way for us to make the situation worse!
>>
No. 190289 ID: 0c9b6a

Pull the chain ffs!
>>
No. 190313 ID: a525b9

>>189788
Yeah, gonna hesitantly suggest pulling the chain. Hopefully the blue one is mirroring you, because it's mirroring your good side.
>>
No. 190383 ID: 476456

Tug lightly on the chain and observe how the reflections react.
>>
No. 190387 ID: 20a559

There's enough slack and enough redundant branches on that thing that pulling on it wouldn't stop it from chomping that flower.

So, what's preventing it from chomping right now?
>>
No. 190394 ID: 55c4cf
File 127600471970.png - (257.71KB , 777x777 , BBQ589.png )
190394

The red reflection continues to cackle, pounding and clawing at the mirror. You grip the chain firmly in your left hand.

With your right, you make a fist and extend out your pinkie and ring finger alone. This is possibly the most crude gesture you could make towards someone, as this, "Flipping the bird," idea means absolutely nothing to you. Hopefully this will suffice.

The reflection stops laughing and starts to crack harder at the mirror in response. You jerk the chain upwards.

There is a loud KACHUNK, before the mirrors all around the room seem to fade and lower into the floor, meanwhile, the floor erupts around you, spiraling upwards. You have erected a staircase to an upper floor. It takes a moment for the noises and the stairs to stop their ascent. Afterwards, it's eerily silent all around you. Nothing but you and the stairs.
>>
No. 190395 ID: 476456

>>190394
That was pretty fuckin' cool.

Ascend stairs in an appropriately cool/mystified manner.
>>
No. 190396 ID: 476456

Also expediently, your flower friend might be in peril.
>>
No. 190397 ID: cff943

>>190394
>go up
there is no way up here
>climb stairs
that seems silly, climbing is for suckers

>ASCEND
>>
No. 190398 ID: 1ac39d

just teleport to the top of the stairs.
>>
No. 190401 ID: d6cb21

Now that we have a way out, lets grab Jack and ascend the stairs in a badass manner.
>>
No. 190403 ID: 8ca61a

Cautiously ascend the stairs.
>>
No. 190405 ID: a594b9

>>190394
Can't we just teleport right to the flowers at this point?
>>
No. 190408 ID: 6550ad

Go left.
>>
No. 190437 ID: ebb71d

Teleport to the left.
>>
No. 190453 ID: 55c4cf
File 127601634878.png - (202.20KB , 777x777 , BBQ590.png )
190453

You ascend.

The doorway near the top has the symbol of the followers of the Waning of the Moon. The followers of Jianyu.

Teleporting to the flowers is quite a stretch, you still don't know how deep underground you are, so it would be difficult to place yourself versus the distance you need to travel. You could do that once you make it out of here, if you really want to.
>>
No. 190454 ID: a594b9

>>190453
Investigate the circular recesses in the door frame. If they are boring, just walk on through.
>>
No. 190457 ID: 8ca61a

Investigate the doorway while you ponder the The followers of Jianyu. When you are finished, if there is nothing interesting to note, then pass through the door.
>>
No. 190516 ID: 6550ad

Wait, no! Don't go through the door! You'll kill the fireflowers!
>>
No. 190631 ID: ccda49

>>190394

It must be pretty damn offensive as a gesture, because its impossible to do without a magically animate skeleton arm. Regular tendon-users like me would experience great difficulty in fully extending the pinkie and ring fingers alone.
>>
No. 190632 ID: 1ac39d

>>190631
i just tried, it kinda hurts.
>>
No. 190681 ID: 620bfb

>>190631
Not fully. I think it's more like making an O with the first two fingers and the thumb and just having the last two stick out in defiance.
>>
No. 190861 ID: 6550ad

>>190681

This. I just did it, like in the picture. It's not that hard.
>>
No. 190917 ID: cff943
File 127608787618.jpg - (88.24KB , 399x600 , babby to war.jpg )
190917

>>190453
Asali, I believe this is your destiny. You were born, you learned, you lived, you loved, you got shitfaced and passed out on this island for this express purpose. All of the universe and time itself may hinge on this action. The gods themselves are powerless before you, for only you can do this one thing!

Now summon all of your power and WALK THE FUCK THROUGH THAT DOOR ... arch... thing.
>>
No. 197140 ID: 55c4cf
File 127721784082.png - (173.78KB , 777x777 , BBQ591.png )
197140

You enter the door. Inside of the door is a throne room. This was most obviously originally a shrine of some sort for the Waning of the Moon, a religion following the moon, and their leader, Jianyu. This has long been abandoned for that purpose, since the colony settled here was long sent away and taken control by the King.

The throne was probably sat in by a leader of the church. Behind the throne is a stone relief of Jianyu and his four personal guards, which he referred to as his pets. Jianyu was a very strong Fey, but his guardians were arguably more.

Jianyu believed strongly in Building the Universe. He is a very diplomatic person. He believes that racial differences can be ignored with a sense of politeness. He does not tolerate impolite natures at all.

He is, as most Fey are, known for his sexual appetite and is extremely charming.

There was a time where the followers of the moon were driven out from the capital of Mingxia and executed by The Brotherhood of the Sun. The few survivors including Jianyu traveled into the desert, and built a hidden shrine. Many years later, when Jianyu was much older, he made peace with surrounding countries and leaders. Jianyu completely overtook Mingxia and destroyed the Brotherhood of the Sun in one day during a Solar Eclipse with the help of four other armies. Since then, Jianyu has led the country.

That is about all you know of him. His following is centered in Mingxia, which is a foreign country to you. The King of the Rainbow Islands took over this underground shrine long ago, and turned it into what it is today.

You take a guess that people used to sit here and entertain themselves while people ran through the labyrinth.

There is another door past the throne, but it is not nearly as decorative.
>>
No. 197141 ID: 476456

charming in that kind of..metrosexual flasher kind of way.

check to see if the throne has anything useful
>>
No. 197142 ID: 6550ad

Examine the throne closely, and the stone relief, look for something interesting like hidden switches, or treasures. If there's nothing, stroll over that other door.
>>
No. 197143 ID: cbb79c

>>197140
Seems like a nice guy, so lets try to not break anything. Look around, see what you can find.
>>
No. 197144 ID: a594b9

Specifically, check behind the throne.
>>
No. 197618 ID: 5d06e8
File 12773047535.jpg - (95.43KB , 608x447 , no rape dog.jpg )
197618

>>197140
Cute guy, but I am disturbed by his decorating. Who would leave a big shredded cloth hanging on the ceiling!? Either he was clueless about what to put around a room or he was hiding something up there. Likely a picture of his butt.

Since we don't have teleport up right now, and even then that looks to be a risky one, just chuck the wrench at it for now.

Also wtf at that chair it looks like it's going to hump something at any second. If you are going to inspect it at least do so carefully.
>>
No. 207568 ID: 55c4cf
File 127908735812.png - (146.61KB , 777x777 , BBQ592.png )
207568

You walk behind the throne and mess around with it for a moment. It looks like there used to be some great treasure hidden inside of here. What you find is a fuse. You look around the area very thoroughly, and this is the peak of your findings.

At least it wasn't a complete waste of time.
>>
No. 207569 ID: a594b9

>>207568
Fuck yeah, we needed that to fix that door.

Onwards! To the next room!
>>
No. 207570 ID: 9ccc15

even the little treasures are important.
>>
No. 207614 ID: 9c717a

Woo, Treasure Fuse! Now go to the next room.
>>
No. 207637 ID: 6834bc

>>207568
Make absolutely, 121% posi-sure that there's nothing else hidden in the room. When your curiosity is sated, proceed to the next room in a hardboiled manner like you own the place.
Because you do.
Winner.
>>
No. 207657 ID: 22f0f6

>>207568
Check the throne cushions. You've found change in couches before, right? Imagine what falls out of a KING's pockets, totally overlooked..
>>
No. 207669 ID: 55c4cf
File 127910937599.png - (66.31KB , 777x777 , BBQ593.png )
207669

You've already checked those cushions. They are very luxurious cushions while you're thinking about them. If it didn't smell terrible, and you hadn't already been stuck down in this place for hours you might want to sit down and stare into the darkness like a Queen for a while.

Once you are satisfied and have copped enough feels from inanimate objects and trying every possible action you can think of to try and acquire a hidden item or scene you finally go to the doorway.

Inside of the new room--if you could call it a room--is a set of engravings on the floor, and a sign on the wall intended for who you assume were the people who never completed cleaning or resetting the place several years back.

What could this room's purpose be?
>>
No. 207674 ID: bdf43f

looks like a teleporter to me. stand on the thing and you out.
>>
No. 207679 ID: 9c717a

>>207669

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure we've seen that symbol before, but I can't remember where right now.
>>
No. 207705 ID: 8e7d2a

That sign is interesting. Check the back-side of it.
>>
No. 207796 ID: a594b9

Ah, you can use the medallion here to activate the teleporter or whatever this thing is. Check the back of the sign first of course. (I'm betting it's just going to be blank though)
>>
No. 208240 ID: 55c4cf
File 127916632485.png - (158.90KB , 777x777 , BBQ594.png )
208240

You check the back of the sign. It looks like some of the workers weren't always on the ball.

You don't have the medallion in your inventory, but you stand at the center. It glows red and activates.

Where did you go? It feels like your entire body is asleep for a second, and all your senses cut off. It's an almost entirely unpleasant experience.
>>
No. 208290 ID: 55c4cf
File 12791682042.png - (67.44KB , 777x777 , BBQ595.png )
208290

You are back on the slab. The medallion is gone and it smells like heavy smoke. The night sky looks pretty nice after being in there so long.

Now you're free to do about anything on the island.
>>
No. 208292 ID: 54aa3e

let's go see that other robot and see if he has any spare bits to fix that bot in your inventory.
>>
No. 208326 ID: 8e7d2a

We should check on Queen Atsusa.
>>
No. 208335 ID: a594b9

>>208290
Quickly, to the Fire Flower queen!

Like, warp over there, we need to help her quick.
>>
No. 208337 ID: 54aa3e

>>208335
OH YEAH! the black thing!
>>
No. 208340 ID: 374b87
File 127916962598.jpg - (34.48KB , 640x480 , sup gecko.jpg )
208340

>>208290
okay, remember this door way the fuck back here? http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/69873.html#69938

go there, we should have everything to open it.
>>
No. 208426 ID: 9c717a

You should make sure that your friends are alive and safe.

In your way, try to take a look in Mint's hut and Epsilon's room, see if they're at home.
>>
No. 208429 ID: 476456

GO HELP THE HELL OUT OF THAT FIRE FLOWER
>>
No. 208750 ID: 55c4cf
File 127925779913.png - (198.16KB , 777x777 , BBQ596.png )
208750

You warp once, but it's not nearly far enough to get all the way across the island to Queen Atsusa. You finally arrive, and she is not much of a sight to see. The Queen is shriveled up, and the blackness seems to be running through her. She raises her withering flower of a head and speaks as you approach.

"...I was beginning to think you forgot about me. I hope you can still help my children, but it may be too late for me." Her voice is crackly and weak. It is most likely a good thing you came here so soon, she doesn't seem to have much more time.
>>
No. 208754 ID: 0b2a05

Oh god inventory check please
>>
No. 208755 ID: 374b87
File 127925862256.jpg - (19.78KB , 245x262 , oh god please stop.jpg )
208755

>>208750
Oh god do something, anything!

Do yer psychic fortune telling crap so we know how to save her or something!
>>
No. 208756 ID: a594b9

>>208750
Find the roots. We saw them in the precog, before. Expose some roots and see if you can figure out what's wrong with them.
>>
No. 208757 ID: c3ac00

grab that black vine sticking out over there and PULL!
>>
No. 208763 ID: 476456

Apologize for getting waylayed.

also make this face :(
>>
No. 208771 ID: 55c4cf
File 127927734083.png - (220.96KB , 777x777 , BBQ597.png )
208771

You frown and step over to the exposed black tendril looking thing over to the side. You tug and pull at it hard. It doesn't give way easily, but when it does, the area seems to shake. There is movement all over the place, as all of the black vine looking things all over the cave start erupting to life.

"Asali! What are you doing, it hurts so much!" The Queen cries out and writhes in pain. You've not said anything to her, and now it seems like you don't even need to pull too much more.

Something is coming out for you.
>>
No. 208772 ID: a594b9

>>208771
Get your hammer ready to smash it.
>>
No. 208776 ID: 9560c6

"i'm gonna kill whatever this thing is"
>>
No. 208797 ID: 476456

"I'm gonna lay the beatdowns of beatdowns on this black stuff"
>>
No. 208801 ID: a594b9

...Okay let me kindof plan this out a bit more.

Go over to the queen and defend her from the vines as best you can. Inform her of them since she is apparently blind or something.
>>
No. 208805 ID: 525c12

Hmmm, some kind of fire weapon would've been nice.

Smash the black tendrils. When it comes, attack it with your aura.
>>
No. 208824 ID: 8e7d2a

>>208805
Did you forget about the fact we're trying to save a flower? Fire is probably not the answer.
>>
No. 208826 ID: c4c313

>>208824

Did you forget that she's a fire flower?
>>
No. 208828 ID: 8e7d2a

>>208826
That is not any sort of guarantee!

Oh hey, I bet we can get past the ice-wall if we manage to save the fire-flowers.

But enough of that! Cast magic hammer on the darkness! And engage COMBAT AURA. Oh, assure the Queen that you're going to try your best to save her and all of her children.
>>
No. 208915 ID: 55c4cf
File 127931125064.png - (232.54KB , 777x777 , BBQ598.png )
208915

You step back once you notice tugging further is unnecessary and take out your hammer.

"Queen Atsusa, I believe I found your problem, I'm sorry if I caused you pain but I am going--"

The vines have formed into something much larger and dangerous than you anticipated. It snaps its jaws closed and then opens them to release a flame. Its many tentacles holding up its form while more of it pours out of the hole where you pulled at the 'root.'

"--to kill...whatever this thing is, I hope."
>>
No. 208917 ID: 8e7d2a

Combat Aura it up and try to smash the body of the black creature.
>>
No. 208924 ID: 525c12

Combat aura, and go for the eyes!
>>
No. 208925 ID: a6e87d

>>208924
GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES!
>>
No. 208931 ID: c1c607

>>208915
Yes, the eyes. You should avoid approaching it from the front, what with the flame breath and sharp teeth. Not gonna be easy, tentacles and all.
>>
No. 208934 ID: 8e7d2a

>>208931
I'm thinking whack the body to bring the creature down to your level, THEN we can smash the head.
>>
No. 208950 ID: a594b9

Dodge the fire, obviously.
>>
No. 208953 ID: 0b2a05

I disagree. Run around it, aim FOR the tentacles! You want to hurt it so you'll get an opening to get to the eyes.
>>
No. 208980 ID: 716eb0

The part where it breathes fire makes me worried about its possible link to the fireflower queen. Is she still like, alive? Watch out for damage done showing up on both of them.
>>
No. 209248 ID: 55c4cf
File 127935502174.png - (251.05KB , 777x777 , BBQ599.png )
209248

The monster moves before you can. It lunges at you, lashing out to grab you with some of its many tentacles, but you leap and stumble over its back. In retaliation you swing your hammer haphazardly and take a strong aura enhanced thwack at it. It shakes from the blow but no outward damage is done.

You have a much better chance of hitting its eyes up here if you can keep your balance.

The Queen is hiding in her cave, she doesn't seem to react when you slammed your hammer into the beast, so you can make a safe guess they aren't linked.

Judging from its attack that erupted where you were a moment ago, it's another safe bet that if caught, it's going to hurt a lot.
>>
No. 209253 ID: a594b9

Hit it again, in the eyes, with your Offensive Aura. Grab onto a tentacle for stability if necessary. Try to keep low to the... 'ground' for extra balance.
>>
No. 209255 ID: c1c607

>>209248
Did you just hammer its ass? It's smiling. Why is it smiling? I bet it enjoyed it. How devious.

Get outa there before it surrounds you with its tentacles. Exit from above the head again, and try to land a hit while you do.
>>
No. 209256 ID: a58846

Swing tail for extra balance bonus. Then hammer to the eyes.
>>
No. 209257 ID: a6173d

wait.... part of it is still underground! it must not be able to leave all the way. YANK IT OUT!
>>
No. 209286 ID: 8e7d2a

>>209256
I concur! Hammer the fuck out of it, Asali!
>>
No. 209542 ID: 55c4cf
File 127943219425.png - (177.13KB , 777x777 , BBQ600.png )
209542

You keep low and hurry forward towards the head and swing your tail to throw more power into your hammer. You slam it into at least two of the beast's eight eyes.

It splatters outwards from the crushing force. It roars in pain, stumbling and writhing around.
>>
No. 209550 ID: a594b9

>>209542
It's time for... WARP+AURA ATTACK!

Warp over to the other side of its face and smash it in the eyes again.
>>
No. 209558 ID: 0b2a05

>>209550
Gonna have to agree here. Try to look for weak points in skull. If it HAS a skull.
>>
No. 209588 ID: 98ce68

>>209542

It's probably going to counter-attack now. Quickly warp to the right side of its body, and hammer the other side of its face!
>>
No. 209680 ID: 620bfb

I love hammer-diplomacy.
>>
No. 209683 ID: 55c4cf
File 127946689078.png - (281.87KB , 777x777 , BBQ601.png )
209683

You are stabbed in the left foot before you can even think. The pain jolts through your body. You snap into a teleport, and empty your psi-well into another attack, smashing in two or three more of its eyes on the other side.

You don't have much time to observe your powerful attack as you are ensnared in tentacles and gored in the stomach for your effort. In the act, you have dropped your hammer.

You cry out in pain, and you are pretty sure you've just been injected with venom twice.
>>
No. 209684 ID: a594b9

>>209683
fffffuck

Scream for help?
>>
No. 209685 ID: caf932

secret skeleton arm power go?
>>
No. 209686 ID: 8e7d2a

>>209683
TAKE OUT THE WRENCH AND START BASHING TO GET FREE
>>
No. 209688 ID: a594b9

I guess we could bite the tentacles.
>>
No. 209690 ID: 8e7d2a

>>209685
Also, yes, try grabbing a tentacle with your bandaged hand!
>>
No. 209691 ID: 98ce68

Uuuh, not much to do, shit is going down.

Probably going to be useless, but try to talk to it. Maybe it's sentient and not just a dumb monster. Our only hope is to stay alive long enough to reload the warp power.
>>
No. 209693 ID: caf932

just shoot out everything in your inventory. something has to work... like launch the porn at it and hope it serves as a distraction.
>>
No. 209724 ID: 55c4cf
File 127947588038.png - (242.37KB , 777x777 , BBQ602.png )
209724

You struggle and scream at the creature in defiance and pain. In the meanwhile, it slams you around and into the rocky wall.

You manage to slide your skeleton arm out from the tight hold of the tentacles, and you take a tight hold on your hammer.

You feel the heat as it sparks up a small flame, roaring angrily down at your much smaller form.
>>
No. 209726 ID: 98ce68

Alright, warp behind the tail of the fucker and slam it down, trying to nail the sting through its head.
>>
No. 209727 ID: 7f40cc
File 127947618820.jpg - (36.40KB , 493x376 , patrick head poke.jpg )
209727

>>209724
Oh hey, warp is back up... now would be a good time to get out of there. run.
>>
No. 209731 ID: c1c607

>>209724
You're fucked. Get out of there.
>>
No. 209743 ID: 8e7d2a

>>209726
Yes! Do this! We must press the attack now, we must defeat it!
>>
No. 209747 ID: e3ff7f

>>209726
YES! let's see how it likes a taste of it's own medicine!
>>
No. 209749 ID: 0b2a05

Teleport behind it. You have to kill it now, this is your only opportunity! Destroy its damn tail. After that, hop away a ways, it'll probably spun around and try and whack you.
>>
No. 209763 ID: c1c607

Actually, aren't scorpions supposed to be weak to alcohol? If one manages to pour some on a scorpion's back, it goes wack and stings itself.

Suppose Mint'd let you borrow some of her stronger stuff?
>>
No. 209764 ID: 8ce2bf

>>209763
It just makes scorpions angrier.
They do it in scorpion fights to ensure that both scorpions are aggressive.
>>
No. 209821 ID: dad664

Teleport the venom from out of your body.
>>
No. 209999 ID: 55c4cf
File 127951395714.png - (240.92KB , 777x777 , BBQ603.png )
209999

You blink.

When you open your eyes, you can only see out of the left. The flames are licking at your face, and without so much of a thought, you use your warp to save yourself from the fire.

Your warp distorts, and you go absolutely nuts with your hammer before you even fully come out of it, onto your feet.

The monster collapses to the ground, and just oozes out.

Your breaths are heavy, and painful. You can feel yourself getting weaker. You can barely hold your hammer, but you are victorious.

You blink again, and your vision is back.
>>
No. 210004 ID: 8e7d2a

>>209999
Asali! Are you okay?! That poison seems nasty, quick, pull out Mission J and tell him to find help! Maybe from the Queen. You just rest there and try to slow your bloodflow.
>>
No. 210005 ID: 476456

Proceed to trip balls on poison
>>
No. 210006 ID: 5a2e05

We really need to stop ending fights like this.
>>
No. 210007 ID: 701a19

>>210004
Agreed, but cave the thing's skull in first. Take no chances.
>>
No. 210011 ID: a594b9

>>209999
Maybe we should try to get to the disco flowers? Their area is safe from the Dark Plague for some reason.

Make sure the Queen is going to be alright, first. Tell her you've been poisoned; maybe she has a better idea of how to fix that.
>>
No. 210087 ID: 7f40cc
File 127952460055.gif - (181.41KB , 400x432 , 7-1277407036.gif )
210087

>>209999
>>
No. 210088 ID: db1d0e

ask the flower queen if she will be alright. and we need to find an antidote. or something
>>
No. 210093 ID: 98ce68

Damage report, is your body recovering from the venom and the stabbing?

I hope so, because there's not a single fucking doctor on the island.
>>
No. 210099 ID: 55c4cf
File 127953170771.png - (194.93KB , 777x777 , BBQ604.png )
210099

You turn around and lay a final smash down upon the creature's head before you put your weapon away. You weakly step towards the Queen while the black being slowly vanishes in a huge puddle like the rest of them have.

While you walk, with the darkness away, small flowers begin to rise up all over the cavern vines. The temperature rises a few degrees.

The Queen smiles, her blackening withered form crackling as she moves, shaking while she holds a bottle towards you. "I do not know what you have done, but it has saved my children. This fiery potion is all I have to really repay you. I hope it can help you. Do not feel you have failed because I am fading away, I am full of joy that my little ones will live. Thank you so much Asali." She falls back and rests in a heap inside her small cavern home.

Your aura has changed.

Your body hurts and is weak, and you have no way of knowing if it has resisted poison being that you haven't been poisoned before.
>>
No. 210100 ID: 63a88d

just get somewhere safe and rest. that is all you can really do for now.
>>
No. 210102 ID: 98ce68

Farewell, noble queen.

Ok, the potion will probably work with the Ice wall! But I guess we should make sure that we aren't going to suddenly die of poisoning.

>>210100

Yeah, rest would be nice. Go to Epsilon's room and rest until you fee better. And maybe Epsilon or Mint are there.
>>
No. 210104 ID: a594b9

Epsilon's room is... really far away. The closest sanctuary we have is the Rave Flower party, if we just want to rest. If we want to get somewhere new and maybe find an actual antidote we can try the door that needs the fuse.
>>
No. 210110 ID: 98ce68

>>210104

I don't think that a rave party is really the best place to REST.
>>
No. 210111 ID: 8e7d2a

>>210110
I'd like to add that I don't really tend to plug in random fuses to random doors in hopes of finding medicine that may or may not exist
>>
No. 210112 ID: 5eea01

Safe place to rest...hey, isn't there a killer robot who kind of doesn't hate us nearby?
>>
No. 210113 ID: 98ce68

And by the way, we need to reorganize our pouch. Because that book feels useless there and we must have stuff that we can use in a life or death situation there.
>>
No. 210114 ID: 93cb80
File 127953722263.gif - (2.80MB , 320x240 , bueno basketball.gif )
210114

>>210099
Or we could go to Mint's tent, it's closer than Epsilon's place and quieter than the rave, plus she might have *something* to make us better.

Oh, and we can get raped again.
>>
No. 210132 ID: 8e7d2a

Talk to the fireflowers before you go!
>>
No. 210137 ID: 55c4cf
File 127955345428.png - (106.28KB , 777x777 , BBQ605.png )
210137

You look around. The little fireflowers are very quiet, you ask, "Can any of you speak?" You wait a brief moment, and decide they either cannot, or don't have the heart to do so right now before you leave.

You need the Fuse and the Wires to open the door in the West Garden area. You got the fuse but strangely you do not have the Wires, and have not for quite a spell. You will need to reacquire the Wires to go there. (They haven't been anywhere you've walked recently either, and you're walking around where you found them currently.)

You decide to go to Epsilon's place. This is quite a long walk to the forest, into the forest, and then using your key, you go in.

To no surprise, nobody is in here. You catch the vague smell of smoke again, like at the Labyrinth Entrance formerly known as the Strange Landmark.

You favor your wounds and lay down on the bed to rest. Your clothes are getting extremely ruined and beat up, and your body is still weak, and you feel even worse. You are near passing out.

Right now all you can think about are Mint and Epsilon. Either or Both of them being with you right now would make you feel better, hell it would make you feel less alone.
>>
No. 210138 ID: 98ce68

Oh well. Try to get some sleep and get better.

Although, before that you could try and use Precog to see whre Epsilon and Mint might be.
>>
No. 210139 ID: 476456

Cuddle with robot
>>
No. 210141 ID: 5fa2f4

Bring out Mission and Robot for company. Mission will surely watch over you in your slumber.
>>
No. 210154 ID: 8bdb6a

>>210139
This
>>
No. 210155 ID: d586b6

>>210138
We're out of Psi, still.

But yes, entrust Mission J Frog with the noble task of being a watch frog. :salute:
>>
No. 210168 ID: a594b9

Ergh. Why don't we Warp over to Mint's place then, since apparently we're not getting any better.
>>
No. 210185 ID: d586b6

So, uh, I've been thinking, and the 3 weird plates we've found so much each had a roman numeral on it, and had symbols for the previous numbered plate and the next numbered plate.

So, since III had a volcano on it as the location of IV, can we at least add "Find Volcano" to our to-do list?
>>
No. 210188 ID: a594b9

>>210185
That's not entirely true. I is blank - thunder power - tree. II is graveyard - grey /\ power - temple. III is tree - water power - volcano.
>>
No. 210189 ID: d586b6

>>210185
And add "Check Fire Flower cave" (Whoops) to the list, but we can cross off checking up on the Queen.
>>
No. 210190 ID: d586b6

>>210188
I was found in the graveyard, II was found in the forest, III was found in a temple.

Sure looks like they're pointing the right way to me.
>>
No. 210191 ID: a594b9

>>210190
Oh, sure enough you're right. I wasn't thinking about it properly. Still, I wonder what that grey power is. Necromancy?
>>
No. 210192 ID: d586b6

>>210191
I think it's the white clan, which have the power to heal.
>>
No. 210281 ID: 55c4cf
File 127959411617.png - (75.97KB , 777x777 , BBQ606.png )
210281

You set Mission J. Frog on the bed, and mark off the queen on your notepad.

You have no desire to cuddle with a metal lizard, that is by no means comfortable. You consider going to see Mint at her place, but you don't really have the strength to go there.

Your eyes close. You pass out.
>>
No. 210283 ID: 84ec40

dream of Nu snuggling you as you sleep.
>>
No. 210323 ID: 55c4cf
File 127960399139.png - (157.64KB , 777x777 , BBQ607.png )
210323

"...hey..Hey... HEY!~

Asali, oh man I have looked everywhere for you. You keep running away, I just wanted to tell you to come find my Master. I must have scared you GUH HUH HUH HUH HUH~."
It takes in a huge heaving breath. "AHUWAUUUUUUUUUGHUHUHUH."

You feel an incredible amount of pain, and move around. The figures in front of you distort and swirl around as you feel touches all over your body.

"Guh huh. I'm sorry, oh you're asleep aren't you. Well I did my job. Please hurry, we're very cold."
>>
No. 210326 ID: 5f14ca

when you wake up look in mission's mouth.
>>
No. 210332 ID: c4c313

>>210323

Scream in his face. That's fucking terrifying.
>>
No. 210333 ID: a594b9

>>210323
Ask who his Master is, where they are (I'm guessing the Ice Cave?) and if he knows where Epsilon is.
>>
No. 210379 ID: 09ea11

Wake up.
>>
No. 210383 ID: 55c4cf
File 12796160007.png - (102.16KB , 777x777 , BBQ608.png )
210383

"Who is your Master?! Where are you?" Your eyes shoot open and a green pair of hands are bandaging up your abdomen.

"Woah, feisty when you wake up, eh?" Mint leans back a little and blows a puff of smoke. The same smoke you've been smelling. She is sitting next to a bag filled with herbs and the gods know what else. She is putting some of them away as you notice you're almost entirely naked.

"Been trying to find you, left the hut a while ago. Found you here, and lo and behold you were in a venomed up fever, so I treated you. Nice that my pharmaceutical knowledge came in handy, right?" She laughs and inhales, looking out the window. It's very dimly lit in here. "Your clothes are wrecked up to all hell, you been jumping off trees?"
>>
No. 210384 ID: 0b2a05

...Something like that. At least you managed to save some people... plants... plant people... whatever.

Thank her for the treatment, you might have died or at least been out of commission for way too long.
>>
No. 210385 ID: 93cb80
File 12796167545.jpg - (2.78KB , 126x126 , oh yeah baby.jpg )
210385

>>210383
hah, who called it? Who's the smart one? That's right, me bitches.

Go ahead and tell her all the crazy shit we've been up to. She's high she'll believe us.
>>
No. 210386 ID: a594b9

Thank Mint for patching you up, and ask her what's up. Did she see anything unusual recently? Or anyone?

Mention that the Great Spirit of Death just spoke to you. Also ask if she knows what's up with your eye.
>>
No. 210391 ID: f904d0

>>210386

The questions can wait for the morning. Just thank her and tell her that you missed her. And you can do that without using words.
>>
No. 210397 ID: 55c4cf
File 127962253538.png - (127.71KB , 777x777 , BBQ609.png )
210397

[ New Outfit ]

Asali's dirtied up the nice dress she wore for a date several days ago, and ripped it up beyond belief.

What kind of outfit will she wear for more of her adventures?

Winning designer receives an act of god, and a free drawing.
>>
No. 210398 ID: 735979

>>210397
in before gimp suit.
>>
No. 210411 ID: 316394

... that actually makes me wonder, did mint see the skele-arm?
>>
No. 210413 ID: f904d0
File 12796261805.png - (127.69KB , 777x777 , Steve\'d.png )
210413

Gotta respect the traditions.

>>210411

She's seen Asali naked, she must've seen the arm.
>>
No. 210419 ID: a594b9
File 127963013051.png - (111.10KB , 777x777 , pompasali.png )
210419

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE. (yes this is the third version I posted shut up I couldn't stop fiddling with it)
>>
No. 210430 ID: cfcd96
File 127964389358.png - (77.81KB , 777x777 , asaliforclothing.png )
210430

Gotta remember dem goggles. Practicality first!

... fashion close behind.
>>
No. 210431 ID: c2c011

>>210430
This one looks pretty superior.
>>
No. 210435 ID: 701a19

>>210430
I don't even follow this quest, and that is awesome.
Although, maybe the leather arm covering should have a bit of metal plate under it? That would keep it from folding or bending under stress, and make it a workable shield.
>>
No. 210447 ID: 445c48
File 127965478843.jpg - (79.51KB , 492x600 , 492px-Robliefeldpic.jpg )
210447

>>210430
Needs more pouches.
>>
No. 210448 ID: 5696f7

>>210447
SUDDENLY, INVENTORY SLOTS! HUNDREDS OF THEM!
>>
No. 210451 ID: a6e87d

>>210448
cargo pants?
Overcoat?
Jacket with lots of inside and outside pockets?
... and a messenger bag... or backpack...
>>
No. 210458 ID: dad664

Asali's a mechanic-kinda-sort, right? She ought to make herself some kind of hydraulic shell for her bone-arm to keep it better protected than wrapping it up in cloth.

Then, since she doesn't have all that muscle and such on that arm, she can use the extra space to hide shit like heat-seeking micro-missiles or a small-grade blaster cannon.
>>
No. 210459 ID: d586b6

Cannibalize the robot's weaponry systems and integrate them into your arm!
>>
No. 210556 ID: dad664
File 127968534191.jpg - (151.06KB , 777x777 , sdsdsd.jpg )
210556

ROBAWT ARUHM.
>>
No. 210557 ID: 316394

i thought we were gonna find gamma and see if he can start jack back up?
>>
No. 210596 ID: a594b9
File 127969234045.png - (120.91KB , 777x777 , Princess Asali.png )
210596

You are a pretty pretty princess!
>>
No. 210648 ID: 55c4cf
File 12797204073.png - (176.09KB , 777x777 , BBQ610.png )
210648

You thank her without using words.

Mint blushes initially, but the moment is slow and sweet. Once your lips part you simply sit upright and look over yourself.

"When I was dreaming, the great spirit of death spoke to me." You begin talking, trying not to rush as you have a lot on your mind.

"People see a lot of crazy shit when they're unconscious." She says, smoking her joint once again.

"Is there anything weird about my eye?" You ask her.

"Your eye has been messed up since I met you, baby, is it getting worse?" She asks.

"No, just weird. I've been going through a lot of crazy shit. Just monsters everywhere, falling into the Labyrinth, trying to make a single bit of sense over everything."

"Woah, uh, yeah everything's gotten really desolate since everyone started dying in the first place. It's why I stayed in my hut for so long," she trails off, giving a pause in the conversation before talking again, "I'm really sorry about the Labyrinth or whatever, I found the necklace sitting on the stones when I was looking all over for you."

"It's alright, Mint. You do see my right arm is nothing but bones, right?"

"That'd be hard to miss, I'm high, not in a coma."

The robot and Gamma can wait. He's been out of commission for years, he can wait a few more hours at most.
>>
No. 210649 ID: 8e7d2a

Awwww~

When you finish, ask her if she knows anything about any thieves.
>>
No. 210653 ID: a594b9

Ask how she got in the room without the key...
>>
No. 210656 ID: 8e7d2a

For that matter, how she knew about this place at all. I mean, it's pretty hidden.
>>
No. 210658 ID: 1ac37b

Her clothes are in the way, remove them.
>>
No. 210681 ID: f08146

Ask her how she found and got into Epsilon's room as well as why she had been at the large slab leading to the labyrinth. Also ask why she left her hut, where all she's been in her travels and if she's found any hints of chu or Epsilon. You may also wish to show/give her the porn magazine as well. Perhaps it'll lift her spirits a bit?

After you've finished speaking with Mint you should rest some more, in hopes of getting rid of any after affects the venom may have. Wondering as you drift off, if the remains of the curtains in the room might make a suitable replacement for your ruined clothes.
>>
No. 210749 ID: 1e0833

take it a step further.
>>
No. 210792 ID: a594b9

Oy, why are we messing around with Mint again, horndogs? The mood is totally wrong for it. 'sides if we keep on at this it's less a casual fling that Epsilon doesn't mind (because apparently he's watching?) and more polyamory or something, which he'd mind I think.
>>
No. 211008 ID: 55c4cf
File 127979025900.png - (158.27KB , 777x777 , BBQ611.png )
211008

"Mint, where have you been? How have you been? Have you seen Chu or Epsilon? Why'd you finally leave your hut? How'd you get in here without a key--how'd you find Epsilon's place? Know anything about any thieves?"

Mint takes a few long drags, her eyes opening a little wider than usual at all of your questions before she laughs softly and finally speaks, "That's a lot. I can answer most of those pretty easily. I guess your visit made me want company, I was trying to find you. I haven't seen Chu at all, unfortunately, no idea where she went off to. Chu is also conveniently the only Thief I am aware of at the moment." You show her the porn mag out of curiosity, and rub at her with your hand idly, trying to advance your bedside manner.

Mint flips through the pages, until coming to the skunk centerfold. "Yeah, here's Chu if you need a visual aid. She did a couple pinups, possibly the only honest work she's done." She gives a slightly sad kind of a laugh before taking another puff. She then takes your hand off of her body and just holds it.

"Which leads me to the portions of your questions I didn't answer. I really don't want to do anything with you right now, love. That almost hurts me to say it, believe me. I did run into your shadow lover. I told him I was trying to find you. He brought me here, and gave me a key to get in. Said you would come here eventually looking for him. He told me to tell you that he can't see you yet, but he will see you soon."

You definitely want to know why he can't see you yet, but at least it's confirmation he is alive. You're thinking and about to say something when Mint interjects right back into her tangent.

"Oh and we definitely talked over me having sex with you, because I remembered your big bad shark was your reason for resisting. He quite promptly fucked me stupid and sore."

She stretches out her legs and leans in to kiss your cheek.

"Oh and he said something like, 'Let her know that next time we'll share, fucking by proxy is not as efficient.'"
>>
No. 211009 ID: 93cb80
File 127979119991.gif - (6.83MB , 300x200 , oh god what interspecies.gif )
211009

>>211008
>>
No. 211010 ID: 55c4cf

[ The outfit design ends July 30th, 2010. Bubble Bucket should resume on the next day. ]
>>
No. 211013 ID: 48e178
File 127979288545.png - (63.89KB , 450x338 , 126216572915.png )
211013

>>
No. 211034 ID: 67c611

>>211013
>>
No. 211036 ID: 8e7d2a

>>211013
fffffffffffffffff
>>
No. 211046 ID: 45be60

Oh no! where is Mission? He didn't run off did he?
>>
No. 211047 ID: c4c313

>>211008

Well at least one part of Epsilon is functioning properly...
>>
No. 212452 ID: d735b1

What are you guys doing? Draw costumes!

(jeeze i'm gonna win by default here)
>>
No. 212494 ID: 512caa
File 128014342262.png - (135.66KB , 777x777 , demoasali.png )
212494

This is incredibly dumb and shouldn't exist, but I wanted to do it anyways.
>>
No. 212496 ID: a594b9

>>212494
That should be Engineer!
>>
No. 212502 ID: 512caa
File 12801458665.png - (140.49KB , 777x777 , Engisali.png )
212502

>>212496

Let me fix that practical problem.
>>
No. 212564 ID: 445c48

Needs a Gunslinger.
>>
No. 214025 ID: 43ba0b
File 128053073563.png - (144.81KB , 777x777 , pirate asali.png )
214025

Arrr...
>>
No. 214027 ID: 8368cf
File 128053123434.png - (107.93KB , 555x666 , Sam_Asali_Costume.png )
214027

Tell Mint how glad you are to see her again and that your happy your visits seem to have made some difference to her, then playfuly scold her about how her misadventure could have ended poorly.
Pet her hand and thank her about confirming your suspision about the centerfold as well, then remind her that you'll be keeping a special eye out for Chu, just for her.

Laugh at Epsilon's explots with Mint before, once again, thanking her for all the information as well as medical help. Then promtly notice that Mission is gone and search the room for him. Should he not turn up, then make plans to head out, possibly back to the Ice Cave or Gamma's place. Chances are that he'll return when he's ready or you'll find him again in the end.

Oh, and don't forget to inform Mint to stay at the house incase Epsilon comes back, andtokeephersafe.

Also, costume idea.
Overalls with belt and five pockets - possibly made from Epsilons curtains maybe?
Steel toe work boots
Work shirt - part Tank-top part T-shirt to cover her right shoulder better.
>>
No. 214258 ID: 1458fc
File 12805999563.png - (257.12KB , 768x1024 , asaliwip1copy2.png )
214258

yeah i dunno
>>
No. 214302 ID: 55c4cf
File 128060981060.png - (126.07KB , 777x777 , BBQ612.png )
214302

You pet her hand with yours and you slide your minutely sore form to the edge of the bed. You notice that Mission is gone. He is nowhere to be found as of now.

"Thank you very much for helping me out. I don't know what would have happened without you, but please don't wander around anymore. Either stay here or go back to your hut where Chu would know you to be. I will be sure to look out for her."

You are intending to go to the Ice Cave, but you also don't want to go there naked. Mint smiles and slides a box out from besides the bed and leans it towards you.

"Epsilon left a package for you, you might want it before you go."
>>
No. 214303 ID: a594b9

>>214302
OPEN THE PRESENT OH BOY I HOPE IT IS A PONY
>>
No. 214304 ID: 4c7b39

Get ye package.
>>
No. 214305 ID: 8e7d2a

>>214302
MISSION J FROG NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
No. 214306 ID: e06b4f

>>214302
Thoughtfully open the box and either admire or loath your latest gift from the shadowy shark
>>
No. 214312 ID: 807deb

"Sure thing, baby. And I'll tell that pervert of your shark boyfriend of you if he comes back to my hut again. I would give you one of my rainbow leaf smokes, but I guess you need to stay sharp."

Don't forget to give each other a kiss before leaving.
>>
No. 214316 ID: 110e9f

Open the parcel and then find the nearest hole to jump in like that one chapter where it happened 4 chapters after I suggested it happening.
>>
No. 214319 ID: 41061d
File 128061477377.jpg - (29.33KB , 411x210 , cool frog and a dolphin.jpg )
214319

>>214302
I'm sure he's busy being bad ass somewhere else

corral that cubic container and its contents.
>>
No. 214377 ID: 55c4cf
File 128063291645.png - (169.46KB , 777x777 , BBQ613.png )
214377

Mint smiles as you take the parcel from her, "Sure thing, baby. I'll be sure to tell that pervert shark boyfriend of yours that if he comes back to my hut again. I would give you one of my rainbow leaf smokes, but I guess you need to stay sharp."

You open the box, and inside is your old work uniform. Now you have some useful, and protective clothing to go around in, rather than that impractical dress you were wearing before.

You sit back down and lean, Mint runs one hand through your hair.

"Well I'm going to go try and help solve all the shit on this island now. You be careful on the way back to your hut."

She takes you into a kiss before she takes her stuff and leaves Epsilon's place.

[ Asali's Mechanic Uniform ]

Bonus to Mechanic rolls.
Removed penalty for Agility checks.
Increase in defense rolls.
+4 Active Inventory slots.

[ Costume winner details will be on Quest-dis shortly. ]
>>
No. 214380 ID: a594b9

>>214377
I think it's time for a little inventory management.
>>
No. 214381 ID: e06b4f

>>214377
Leave Epsilon's and stylishly make your way to the Ice Cave.
After making sure to place the Locket, Yellow gem stone and Blue Metal Piece in your new pockets.
>>
No. 214390 ID: 476456

If its dark outside use your new butt light to-oh wait i see whats going on there.
>>
No. 214397 ID: a594b9

>>214381
Hmm, ok I agree that we should keep the blue metal piece and the locket out... but we already know what the gem stone is for. We can leave that in the dimensional pocket until we go back to the Diskownt Store.

Put the Snoball Mix and empty 'M' bottle in the other two slots.
>>
No. 214448 ID: 110e9f

>>214377
Fantastic. Now to find a suitable hole to jump into.
>>
No. 214466 ID: 41061d
File 128064703772.jpg - (51.62KB , 637x425 , horse is way too pleased.jpg )
214466

>>214377
Fuck yea new suit

Let's hit up the ice cave since it's closest (I think)
>>
No. 214470 ID: a594b9

>>214466
The closest new area is the door that needs the... oh wait we don't have wires. Yes, actually the closest new area we can get to is the Ice Cave, and we've been instructed to go there asap anyway.
>>
No. 214486 ID: 55c4cf
File 12806505662.png - (132.61KB , 777x777 , BBQ614.png )
214486

You arrive at the Ice Cave. You are feeling pretty great.

You've put a bunch of possibly useless items in your pockets, and are ready to work.

It's like your first day at the job, but without the boss, work site, co-workers, training, money, lunch breaks, or overbearing dream shattering depression.

So, it's really nothing like a job at all, but it is cold.
>>
No. 214487 ID: 476456

Lets kick some ice.
>>
No. 214488 ID: 13fc22

drip a drop of that fire flower potion the queen gave you.
>>
No. 214490 ID: 807deb

Red potion + Ice wall = ???
>>
No. 214521 ID: a594b9

Are you supposed to drink the potion, or just melt the ice with it directly?
>>
No. 214533 ID: d58d8f

>>214521

I think it would be wiser to drip a drop on the ice before chugging the potion, in case it tastes like BURNING DEATH.
>>
No. 214567 ID: d96460

>>214486
Place a drop or two of the potion on the ice to see if that'll melt it. If it works then throw the rest of the bottle onto the ice in an overly dramatic fashion.
If it fails... then try taking a swig and see what happens.
>>
No. 214659 ID: dad664
File 128071022694.gif - (8.27KB , 424x296 , epsyderp.gif )
214659

>>211009
>>211013
>>211047

Ah, screw off. Like you wouldn't have tapped that.

Ey, 'sali. Check your pockets. Left you a little something. I'll be seein' you soon, just gotta take care of some stuff of my own first.

Hugs and kisses and all that sappy shit.
>>
No. 214684 ID: 55c4cf
File 128071512248.png - (258.12KB , 777x777 , BBQ615.png )
214684

You aren't drinking liquid fire, you're not one of those Kibai clan jerks.

You splash the potion over the large block of ice, and it begins to steam and melt down. This is not good enough for you so it's Ice Kicking Time. The melting ice breaks apart and the steam rises up.

Inside of the steam rises a tiger with glowing neon blue eyes. Its image doesn't seem stable, and it just stares into your eyes.

"Asali, you freed the caged bird, you aided the trapped and the helpless, but you ignored creatures struggling for survival. You allowed one of my brethren to fall to the dark, was there reason for your hesitation?"

It speaks with a loud, and powerful voice, but it doesn't seem centered around the shaking form of the tiger's body. The eyes pierce through you, as if straight through your soul.
>>
No. 214688 ID: 41061d
File 128071541368.jpg - (31.28KB , 287x642 , I am getting uncomfortable.jpg )
214688

>>214684
Confusion, surprise, before I knew what was happening it was over.
>>
No. 214689 ID: 476456

"I didnt understand the significance until it was too late"

alternatively
"your brethren reminded me of someone who had done me a great wrong, my apologies."
>>
No. 214691 ID: a594b9

>>214684
Well, we didn't want to interfere with nature taking is course, and if they weren't just animals we didn't know why they were fighting. It wasn't clear that the black snake was evil until after the fight. Just going by color is unreliable. If we had the chance to choose again, we would help.

Sorry.
>>
No. 214694 ID: 75f35a

"because the voices in my head were feeling like jerks at the time"
>>
No. 214696 ID: 9be956

>>214689
I agree with, "I didnt understand the significance until it was too late."

Or

"I didn't understand at the time what I do now, and my mistakes shall forever hang over my head like a cloud. But while I failed to aid all that were in need, I managed to save others. Such as the little Fire Flowers and the Angry Tree. Whom I could have harmed or ignored as well.
My actions are inexcusable, but all whom I have aided should be taken into account, not just my acts toward your brethren."
>>
No. 214756 ID: d58d8f

Yeah, I would go with "I didn't understand it until it was too late, dawg."
>>
No. 214762 ID: 55c4cf
File 128073833810.png - (226.55KB , 777x777 , BBQ616.png )
214762

"Woah, woah. The fact I helped any of them is amazing at all being that I had no prompting that anything on this island was relevant or important in any way. I've helped almost everyone I've met, rebooted the economy of what little shops still stand, I better not be getting penalized for letting a strange snake get killed out of no where. I'm sorry and all, but god damn."

"You are strong of the mind, body, and in your heart. I will not punish you for an accidental deed of negligence, do not fret. In fact I will reward you. One of us was lost, but of the three of us, you may choose one for a blessing."

The tiger seems to be less threatening in aura to you, but the steam is still very present. The turtle and the lizard float nearby.

"What do the blessings all do?" You ask, a little bewildered.

"Now, now, Bubble Touched, you're not supposed to unwrap your presents until you receive them, but you only get one." The tiger speaks, amused.

So which of the three will you choose?
>>
No. 214763 ID: 41061d
File 128073860255.jpg - (30.63KB , 327x305 , 1278137254429.jpg )
214763

>>214762
I was going to pick lizard, but then I saw this and knew I had to choose turtle

Turtle power!
>>
No. 214765 ID: 476456

I vote for dead snake
>>
No. 214767 ID: d58d8f
File 128073894789.png - (260.24KB , 480x341 , derplizard.png )
214767

>>214762

LIZARD FRIEND!

The lizard, the lizard, the lizard! :3
>>
No. 214773 ID: 5eea01

Lizard!
>>
No. 214802 ID: a594b9

Lizard.
>>
No. 214809 ID: f35afd

The lizard is way too derp to not pick.
>>
No. 214812 ID: 67c611

Derp lizard. You should always draw him derp looking. Hurr durr and all that. It'll be fun.
>>
No. 214823 ID: 620bfb

Charmander.
>>
No. 214864 ID: f2a565

Okay look. Turtles are true bros always dependable those guys. Felines oh so styling and oh so slick.

But nothing. NOTHING. NOTHING!

Beats the lizard. The masses have spoken and that's how things will be going!

Well.. okay Explosive bugs sort kinda beat the lizard, but they're hardly an option here.
>>
No. 214934 ID: fc5f60

yes, lizard is indeed the greatest companion. man's best friend.
>>
No. 214954 ID: 55c4cf
File 128080540578.png - (132.28KB , 777x777 , BBQ617.png )
214954

Your mind completely focuses on the Lizard Friend with great synchronization. There is little debate. With a final fading whisper, "You have chosen, keep your heart clear, Zakiya."

The lizard resides on your head, you poke it.

With the steam, the ice, and the strange animals mostly gone without a trace you are left with a powerful magical seal now visible. It seems to be a four layer spell.

This is a seal that would be impossible for you to break, it was done by either one very powerful magician, or four pretty skilled ones working together.

Alternatively it seems there are sockets for some sort of magical gemstones for its eyes. What a bummer, after going through all that to melt the ice and now you have to go on another long quest to find some eye jewel.
>>
No. 214956 ID: 476456

>>214954

word, its time t-is that a frog with a cigar.
>>
No. 214962 ID: a4ad64

oh look, you actually don't, socket in jewel and put frog in inventory where its warm and snuggly.
>>
No. 214965 ID: 45be60

Mission's adventure was a success!
>>
No. 214997 ID: 620bfb

Oddly convenient. Praise be to our cold-blooded allies!
>>
No. 215047 ID: bbaaf3

Put the gem in the eye socket and reward Mission J with a kiss, then put him in your pocket.
>>
No. 215126 ID: 5eea01

Mission's mission becomes clear. Socket the eye and hug Mission forever.
>>
No. 215178 ID: f08146

Quickly scoop Mission up into a big hug, then take the jewel from him and place it in the corresponding socket. Finally, remove the Blue snow cone mix from your breast pocket and replace it with Mission.
After all his hard work I'd say he deserves a good rest.
>>
No. 215186 ID: 45be60

>>215178
the blue snowcone mix you say? that sounds like the key to the water drop seal.
>>
No. 215400 ID: 55c4cf
File 128090025739.png - (234.67KB , 777x777 , BBQ618.png )
215400

You pick up Mission and gently take the eye gem from his mouth before slowly sitting it into the slot on the seal of Develon, the insignia of the Styx clan.

You put the snow cone mix away and place Mission in your chest pocket. Although the blessing from Lizard friend is still present, being a spirit he isn't always hanging out. He will be there when you need it.

As the seal over the entrance fades away out of existence you are filled with the voice of what sounds like a very cranky, but confident little boy.

"You have unsealed a curse of Pixie Styx. You have yourself to blame for any horrors wrought because of your action. Let the horror know that their mother misses them too--and I have birthday presents piled up. Okay, is that good en--"it cuts off there. The voice fades and stops. You can barely hear the voice of a woman starting at the end, but no words discerned.

The entrance is now clear, and you can go inside the cave.

The Styx clan are basically the dark arts users of the Bubble Touched islands. They are generally untrusted, despised, outcast, and dangerous by a common islander. The Zakiya however, have a moderate relationship.

Pixie Styx, however, is a very renowned, and powerful necromancer. You've only heard of him, but you may want to be careful if what was previously contained in here was involved with him.
>>
No. 215403 ID: 41061d
File 12809017913.jpg - (112.35KB , 893x947 , LETS GO monster truck.jpg )
215403

>>215400
well that was easy, way to go mission.

Now, FORWARD!
>>
No. 215410 ID: c4c313

Couldn't he have had it play that recording BEFORE we unsealed it? :/
>>
No. 215423 ID: 466cbb

>>215400

Walk in like a boss.
>>
No. 215539 ID: a594b9

Walk in cautiously.
>>
No. 215624 ID: 55c4cf
File 128095569198.png - (273.60KB , 777x777 , BBQ619.png )
215624

You carefully step into the ice cavern. It is quite a bit colder inside of here. The cave is not that big, and someone is sitting on a seat of some sort formed out of ice and snow. She just smiles and watches you enter.

Near her beams the black spirit that had been haunting you for quite a long time before it spoke to you in a manner that could be considered more frightening than it was before.

"Hi?" You ask, not knowing what to expect from this new character.

"Thanks for opening that up, I've been grounded for a while. My name's River Styx, nice to meet you."
>>
No. 215626 ID: a594b9

>>215624
Introduce yourself as well. Ask what she's doing here, and perhaps why she was 'grounded'.
>>
No. 215628 ID: 466cbb

Politely introduce yourself. Ask why was she imprisoned. Also ask if she knows anything about the plague killing the entire island.
>>
No. 215639 ID: c4c313

HOLY SHIT THAT IS A BIG SWORD

pause in admiration
>>
No. 215649 ID: 8ca61a

Introduce yourself to the pretty lady and then ask her what she did to end up stuck in the cave.
Also, don't forget to ask about her little friend.
>>
No. 215650 ID: 476456

>grounded

we just did a bad thing didnt we.
>>
No. 215655 ID: c4c313

>>215650

>> We just did the best thing, didn't we.
>>
No. 215656 ID: d0073c

oh, so it was her little friend that has been bugging you.
>>
No. 215663 ID: 45be60

Tell her that her mother misses her.
>>
No. 215694 ID: 41061d
File 128097886972.jpg - (18.86KB , 427x366 , oh gods yes.jpg )
215694

>>215624
boy we are just on a roll.

Introduce yourself and pass along pixie's message.

Oh, and mention her little familiar needs to work on not being horrifying.

PPS: Don't turn your back on a styx.
>>
No. 215696 ID: 41061d
File 128097915385.jpg - (69.02KB , 400x400 , bueno 2.jpg )
215696

>>215694
also try to angle her towards our building orgy.
>>
No. 215791 ID: 55c4cf
File 128103130522.png - (271.47KB , 777x777 , BBQ620.png )
215791

"Uh, I'm Asali Zakiya, nice to meet you too. Your mother says she misses you." You say, watching her carefully, but walking in to make it a more casual conversation.

"It's nice how your name isn't a bad pun." River says, then her face moves to mild discomfort, but not at you.

"Why were you imprisoned in here exactly, did you see the Black Plague when it was going through?"

"Uh, no. I have no idea what a black plague is, I've probably been in here a year or two if it was something recent, otherwise I guess I'm out of touch."

There is a slight pause before she starts talking again.

"Oh, and as for what I did. Let's just say my family went out somewhere and my dad wouldn't let me have a snow cone. He took away my Necromancy Tome and told me to live in the snow and flavor it for a while."

"What's with the weird Spirit of Death there?" You ask, and she responds with a really calm, "Oh that's just my familiar. I can summon a lot of spirits and undead, but it's much harder without my book."

"He's horrifying, you should try and get it to act a little better if you want to relay messages."

She and the spirit both laugh, but the spirit's laugh is much more prominent, "GUH HUH HUH HUH HUH!"
>>
No. 215792 ID: e31d52

Unicode stare at the spirit.
>>
No. 215793 ID: 5f2683

>>215791
Well at least she isn't a murderous psychopath.
Stay casual and try to make friends.
And not THAT kind of friends.
>>
No. 215794 ID: f08146

Inform her that you rather like her name and then tell her a little about yourself.
Try your best to make friends, maybe even offer her the book you have on hand right now. Prehaps she'll find it of interest.
>>
No. 215795 ID: e31d52

>>215793
>And not THAT kind of friends.

Why noooot
>>
No. 215796 ID: 41061d
File 128103224376.jpg - (22.10KB , 317x236 , wait a minute.jpg )
215796

>>215791
She needs a necromancy book... and we have a necromancy book... We need to find a way to make this profitable!

Just show it to her I'm sure she'll know what to do. Preferably show her through book on head.

and pull out the snowcone mix too, I think she'd like some. Put away that little blue jewel thing if you need to put anything away.
>>
No. 215798 ID: 672901

give her the snocone mix for now, and after you are sure she wont try to melt your face you can give her the book.
>>
No. 215800 ID: a9cdc8

Give her the necromancy book, she will have a better use for it than us.

And give her the snow cone! Let's hope she doesn't take it as a mockery and kill us right there!
>>
No. 215826 ID: 4e9b58

She can summon undead. We should keep that in mind for later, perhaps she could summon Epsilon. But not unless it's some kind of immediate emergency. We don't really know her yet, and he's probably in the middle of something now and wouldn't take kindly to it.
>>
No. 215850 ID: 4e9b58
File 128105595265.gif - (1.68MB , 340x240 , wildbush.gif )
215850

Let me reiterate. Only in a DIRE emergency. Nobody likes to be yoinked in the middle of something important.
>>
No. 215930 ID: 55c4cf
File 128110137459.png - (260.75KB , 777x777 , BBQ621.png )
215930

You step closer and take out the Book and the Snow cone mix. "I should be able to make you a happy lady. I happen to have some snow cone mix on me if you still wanted to have one. I also believe I have stumbled upon your book, if you can confirm it. I would just directly give them to you, but I am a little paranoid what with your obvious skills being potentially harmful to me--and on top of that, is there anything you could trade me that would be helpful to me, by chance?"

She crosses her hands and looks off to the side with a gentle frown, staying silent for a moment. "I don't have too much I can offer you since I've been stuck in here all this time. I can at least assure you I wasn't intending to do anything bad. I might have a temper, but mom taught me to adventure, not to be a villain.

I found some heavy ammunition lodged in the cave here, as well as some Strange Blue Piece of Metal, if you want them in exchange. I also will give you a huge discount on a Custom Designed Weapon if you'd like. Weapon Crafting is something I'm pretty good at! I hope any of that interests you."

She looks up at you relatively slowly, appearing genuinely sad and hopeful.
>>
No. 215931 ID: a1cc30

well, other then her familiar creeping us the fuck out i can't think of anything it did wrong.

also, pimp our hammer.
>>
No. 215932 ID: a594b9

>>215930
All of that sounds awesome!
>>
No. 215941 ID: 5b518f

It's a deal. Give her the book and the snow cone.

Also give her a hug, and tell her to stop frowning, she's free now.

Ask what is she going to do now that she isn't inprisoned anymore.
>>
No. 215942 ID: e31d52

>>215930
Apologize for being so paranoid. The Blue thing and the discount sound awesome.
>>
No. 215943 ID: 6834bc

>>215941
Suggest that she hang out with you sometime because you're totally fun and awesome and you know cool people.

Or, to be more direct, ask River if she wants to be friends.
>>
No. 215963 ID: 5eea01

I think a friend of ours was suffering from a severe lack of ammunition that wasn't because he spent it all.

Accept the trade. We have an ammo delivery to make.
>>
No. 215969 ID: 4e9b58

Ask why she looks so sad. :<
>>
No. 215986 ID: 8ba3c3

Gief items.

Gief hugs.

And not naughty hugs. You could totally use a friend that doesn't need sexings each meeting. You could talk weapons together! With your engineering and her weaponcrafting, you two could probably make some awesome stuff!
>>
No. 215988 ID: c4c313

HUG ZOMBIE GOAST
>>
No. 215993 ID: 14a4a3

Return the book and then show off your snow cone making skills. Once your done making her snow cone, ask why she looks so down. She's free to go now so she should be happy, not sad.
>>
No. 215998 ID: 55c4cf
File 128114661660.png - (162.99KB , 777x777 , BBQ622.png )
215998

"Aww, I didn't mean anything by it, River. Here."

You step to her seat and hand over the book and the snow cone mix. "Now you can make quite a few of them for yourself!"

River bubbles with joy and you acquire the strange metal piece, and the ammunition. What a strange coincidence how the metal piece perfectly fits with the other one you have!

River tells her familiar to gather some snow and/or shaved ice, and she claps her hands together. "Okay, now we need to design you a new weapon together. I am going to charge you an extremely low 13 Points, but it'll be enchanted and special.

What kind of weapon do you use?"

"Hammers."

"Then let's get to work!"

[ The Hammer ]

If Asali is buying the hammer, it needs to be designed. Luckily schizophrenic women can be pretty creative at times.

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4637/hammerdesignbase.png (Feel free to use this as the base so it's less cluttered than the actual update image.)
>>
No. 216001 ID: ab04d4
File 128114898132.png - (24.89KB , 430x692 , HAMMERKIND SPECIBUS.png )
216001

The new character... HASS the Specibus
>>
No. 216003 ID: 5f2683

Well the obvious answer is to attach one or more rocket boosters to a hammer.
>>
No. 216006 ID: ab04d4
File 128115055247.png - (17.95KB , 321x516 , Real Hammerkind.png )
216006

This is one of those things where you post your own artfag concepts of the item in question right?

If so, here's my design.
>>
No. 216020 ID: 41061d
File 128115461776.jpg - (52.02KB , 536x363 , 1370042-rfg_2010_01_25_22_42_09_65.jpg )
216020

The shatter master

You know you want it
>>
No. 216031 ID: a594b9
File 128115756846.jpg - (33.35KB , 257x300 , Golden Hammer.jpg )
216031

There's always this thing.
>>
No. 216037 ID: d3b8ba
File 128115811323.png - (37.47KB , 429x692 , rocketboss.png )
216037

I call it the ROCKET BOSS.

As you can see, it has a rocket at the top that fires in both directions, activated by a convenient switch just above the upper hand-hold, which allows extra oomph in one's swing. Holding rocket fuel inside the head may make the Rocket Boss in some respects like a bomb on a stick, but the discerning customer will be reassured by our 30-skull guarantee. You will also note that one side of the hammer is blunt and sledgy and the other is pointy and pickaxy, for those troublesome armoured opponents or the smashing of various troublesome obstacles. Versatility!

It is of course very much oversized, for that psychological edge, and to add even more of an advantage in that department it is painted with nice flame decal that may also be perceived as the blood of one's enemies.

I was sadly unable to find a place for the cup holder.
>>
No. 216041 ID: 620bfb
File 12811583214.png - (19.15KB , 217x296 , Mjollnir.png )
216041

>>
No. 216051 ID: 41061d
File 128116082896.png - (58.40KB , 429x692 , blue lined.png )
216051

>>216037
ah made ett bettah for yahz baws!
>>
No. 216054 ID: 4e9b58
File 128116226299.jpg - (7.59KB , 200x140 , 200px-SMB3_HammerMario.jpg )
216054

Lots of small ones.
>>
No. 216059 ID: 911d56

Curses! Not near my tablet! Gotta get home to suggest!
>>
No. 216070 ID: f89f5e
File 128117304960.png - (21.99KB , 1174x520 , AsaliHammerConcept1.png )
216070

Concept is this. End of hammer shown on left side. Smaller circle in center is a piston. Gap between outer and inner parts exaggerated for clarity's sake.

The revolving chambers hold blanks. Basically, just explosives.

On back end of hammer, a weight slides back when you draw back. The weight slams forward to drive the firing pin, thus setting off the chambered round. The explosion kicks the piston directly into whatever the hell you just slammed with your hammer, dealing a second blow in a smaller area, with great force.

The trigger mechanism is hit and activated, releasing the rear weight for firing on impact.

To chamber the next round, either stomp or pull on the gray thing. Dunno which would be better.

Obviously, it's not a very good drawing, but I hope it's enough to get the concept along. Asali being an engineer, I figure something slightly tech-ish would be suitable. Colors left blank, as I'm not entirely sure what would look nice. General shape could probably be changed, too. Mainly wanted to get the thought outta my head.

Of course, that's a little bit moot if there's not proper stuff for fabricating it. BUT A MAN CAN DREAM!
>>
No. 216076 ID: 50c8c4
File 128118156990.png - (20.71KB , 1174x520 , asalihammercolored.png )
216076

>>216070

Votan for this.

Also I colored it for you.
>>
No. 216077 ID: 50c8c4
File 128118274394.png - (21.11KB , 1174x520 , asalihammercoloredawesomeface.png )
216077

>>216076
And now with 100% more Awesomeface!
>>
No. 216125 ID: 099247

>>216001
Well given the specibus theres only one real course of action to take and that is this one right here.
>>
No. 216179 ID: 6acd92
File 128122618584.png - (130.93KB , 429x692 , hotsnowone.png )
216179

I call it the HOT SNOWCONE.

It's simple, it's a two headed, two-hand hammer, charged with elemental magic. One head charged with fire element, the other with Ice.

So you can make some sick burns, and then cool down, bro.
>>
No. 216365 ID: 67c611

For the hammer, functional functional functional. Flat or rounded head (I don't know what the diff is), plain blunt spike on the other end (like a hemisphere ground to a point). Smooth metal shaft, good sturdy hand grip and a wrist loop if we don't throw it. I'm thinking polished steel with the only sharp angle being from the shaft to head. Everything else is rounded to some degree even if it's really small. No dents, rings, groves, embellishments, hooks, studs, or anything else that detracts from it's primary function as a blunt whacker and its secondary function as a somewhat sharp whacker. Handle would be wood to absorb some vibration from the hits, and some wrapped or braided leather to do the same and make a good rough gripping surface for use with gloves.
>>
No. 216372 ID: f87000

>>216037
We need rocket hammers
>>
No. 216380 ID: c1c607
File 128129492014.png - (22.63KB , 429x692 , Stupid.png )
216380

Rockit Hammor.
>>
No. 216381 ID: 8bdb6a
File 12812949401.png - (68.16KB , 429x692 , Moon_Hammer.png )
216381

"There is no strife, no prejudice, no national conflict in outer space, as yet."
>>
No. 216404 ID: dad664
File 128130099538.png - (23.23KB , 544x579 , PinballWizardDouble.png )
216404

I give you, the PINBALL WIZARD.

Pneumatic bumpers along the contact areas of the hammer add an extra smash against your foe, as well as acting as a shock absorber for the wielder so they don't break their wrists when their weapon comes to a sudden stop when impacting someones face. A counter is also included which marks how many kills obtained with said weapon.
>>
No. 216406 ID: dad664
File 128130103535.png - (8.44KB , 544x579 , PinballWizardSingle.png )
216406

Also available in a more directional oriented configuration.
>>
No. 216414 ID: c4c313
File 128130255866.png - (39.38KB , 544x1226 , telescopicAction.png )
216414

>>216404

Hey, what happens if you push that lever on the side--OH
>>
No. 216429 ID: dad664

>>216414
It's not a lever it's a handguard.
>>
No. 216430 ID: 197650
File 128130576879.jpg - (20.35KB , 655x352 , war hammer.jpg )
216430

USE A REAL WEAPON
>>
No. 216699 ID: 560fa2

>>216404

This. A thousand times this.
>>
No. 216729 ID: 620bfb

>>216404
Oh god that song started playing on my playlist the very moment I started reading this description and it took a minute to believe it. That is enough evidence for my vote toward this.
>>
No. 217610 ID: 6fc8f5
File 128161925476.png - (25.52KB , 429x692 , psp_bentpointstriker.png )
217610

DU metal or otherwise ultra heavy or high penetration point sits in front of a propellant chamber that can be fitted with a high-tension spring, gunpowder, or other explosive means. The chamber connects to a telescoping actuator line that leads to a trigger. The point can be fired manually by trigger, firing automatically activated by the mechanical reaction to a significant strike, fired by nonphysical and remote means, or any combination thereof should it be modified so.
>>
No. 218184 ID: 55c4cf
File 128175125777.png - (318.75KB , 777x777 , BBQ623.png )
218184

You and River work for a very long time on the Hammer. The result is now slung over your shoulder. River is excited because it's the first work she's done in a long time, and her Skel-Monsta companion is excited because he's on the handle.

"Well, I think that about concludes any necessary help and thank yous on my part, Asali. I am going to find a nice warm place to take a nap. I'll find you later or something. I eventually need to go home."

[ The Hammer ]
Increased Grip and Damage.
Mental Link with Weapon.
Triggered Propelled Surface on one side. Deals extra damage, but costs a combat turn and a psi-point to reset. Preset, so currently can be activated one time for free.
Unknown enchantment.

[ To Do List ]
Queen Atsusa and Melt Ice Block are finished.

Where are we intending to go from here?
>>
No. 218192 ID: dad664

>>218184

We shall call it...

Charons Ferry.

(Charon is the ferryman who takes souls across the river Styx in Greek Mythology)
>>
No. 218194 ID: a594b9

>>218184
Hey, what's up with your bone arm? Looks like you're wearing a black glove over it. Can't remember if that was mentioned before or not.

Hey, while she's here maybe we should ask our necromancerish acquaintance about the bone arm and eye. Maybe she would know how it was caused!

After that we can go tooooooo.... the graveyard. Give Gamma his ammo.
>>
No. 218201 ID: d0d16e

Compliment River's Skel-Monsta companion, letting him know that he makes a lovely decal. Then talk to River about your arm/eye, ask her about necromancy as well. She may have some useful tips for you.

Finally, once you've bid your farewells, move on to Gamma's place to give him the ammo and see how he and washer are getting along.
>>
No. 218206 ID: 4e9b58

The chasm should go on that list. I'd say go take on that beast again but I'm not about to say we're ready for that.
>>
No. 218223 ID: 476456

"word, if you ever feel like adventuring hit me up."
>>
No. 218235 ID: 5eea01

Hmmh, maybe we should hand the broken robot to Gamma for repairs first. Perhaps this act of benevolence toward robots will prevent him from testing out his ammo on you for being FILTHY ORGANIC SCUM.
>>
No. 218246 ID: f11e2d

Yeah, let's go to the graveyard, maybe Gamma will help us fix Jack in exchange of BOOLETS.
>>
No. 218262 ID: 257ebc

Give River a hug and tell her to be careful since there's a lot of ominous stuff going on outside the cave. She'll probably be all right being a necromancer/weaponcrafter with a spirit of death as a companion.

We're also got our psi power back. I recommend that Asali uses her precognition/clairvoyance in an attempt to locate Nu.
>>
No. 218355 ID: 55c4cf
File 128182164452.png - (331.03KB , 777x777 , BBQ624.png )
218355

You ask River about your eye and skeletal arm.
>>
No. 218357 ID: f80af7

You DOUBLE ZOMBIE
>>
No. 218358 ID: e31d52

Flip the fuck out.
>>
No. 218360 ID: c2c011

>>218355
Well you know maybe you should have seen this coming. Hey, that means that guy is a necrophiliac.

Anyway, flipping the fuck out seems appropriate.
>>
No. 218361 ID: a594b9

>>218355
Well, yeah, I kinda guessed that was the case (or some kind of freaky hybrid undead thing), but... uh, the symptoms don't match any type of undead we know about.

Mostly I was asking to see if her answer would give us insight into the nature of our undeadedness. Like, was it caused by our attacker, or did we just die and get brought back and that's why we're like this?

Ask why you're like that.
>>
No. 218363 ID: 476456

"OH OK I JUST WASNT SURE, THIS ISNT TYPICAL FOR ME."
>>
No. 218364 ID: e36f44

Ask her if she has any idea what might have caused your current undead state... other then dying of course.
Like if she has any idea how your arm got like that, or your eye.
>>
No. 218366 ID: 7f58b2

but... you BLEED... and you enjoy sex! i don't know about you but wouldn't undead make you have no feelings and no metabolism.
>>
No. 218390 ID: dc9f90

Ask her if your bone arm has any special strength or durability. For example, do the joints rub together or do they have a sort of invisible magic synovial cavity or something.

Because if so you could really go wild with that arm without having to worry about developing arthritis!

And I suppose you should also ask her if you'll burn in sunlight or die from silver bullets or whatever. I GUESS.
>>
No. 218470 ID: 1458fc
File 128183977322.png - (15.27KB , 400x400 , sadskul2 copy.png )
218470

>>218366

"We have feelings, too. We love. Although we do not all bleed..."
>>
No. 218472 ID: 8c7736
File 128183990548.png - (33.35KB , 222x222 , stan hurt.png )
218472

>>218366
WORDS HURT
>>
No. 218474 ID: ce04b3
File 128183996648.png - (44.71KB , 600x600 , Epsy cries.png )
218474

>>218366

"Don't be a part of it."
>>
No. 218488 ID: 3379e4

>>218470
>>218472
>>218474
awww, guys, i didn't mean THAT. i meant a sense of touch. feeling. sorry about that, would give you hugs.
>>
No. 218489 ID: dad664
File 128184222439.png - (10.74KB , 800x600 , EpsyOhGodWhat.png )
218489

>>218355
Baby, I SWEAR I didn't know it was contagious.
>>
No. 218596 ID: 560fa2

>>218355

No Asail, your the zmobies.

And then Alasi was the zobmies.
>>
No. 219115 ID: 55c4cf
File 128206621361.png - (327.87KB , 777x777 , BBQ625.png )
219115

“Ok, okay, I just wasn’t sure, this isn’t typical for me! Does that make me or Epsilon necrophiliacs, more than likely Mint, she’s still alive. Do you know why or how this happened to me, do I have any weaknesses more than normal? Will my bone arm get arthritis? I can feel stuff and I am still bleeding, what is going on? AAAAAAAAAH~”

┐( ;'~')┌ ┐('~'; )┌

“Well, as I said before I have no idea what the hell you are. I can tell you are undead, but I’ve never met or summoned anything like you. Let’s go over the major undead types and why you aren’t any of them.

You have a slight scent of healing herbs, which skeletons are allergic to. If you were somehow made into a skeleton with your body still slowly becoming atrophied, then it’d be a lot less functional and whoever healed you up earlier would have done a ton of damage to you.

Your body is still warm, and your blood is flowing, and you aren’t hungry for flesh are you?”

“No.”

“Okay then you cannot be a ghoul.”

“Shadows would be completely unable to look like you do. They can take any shape, but they still remain a shadow, and they are weak to light magic. They are also a lot quicker than you are, and stealthy. You are neither agile nor sneaky.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem. You are most obviously not a wraith. Wraiths do not remember their lives before they became one usually, you are not ethereal, and aren’t as planted to the earth as you are.

Lastly would be a puppet. They heal as easy as they fall apart, and are usually hideous abominations patched together with a bunch of different creatures and/or objects.

Although you are a little messed up, your composition still seems to be 100% Zakiya ass, and you aren’t that bad of a looker. I really, really, don’t know what you are. You have the appearance, warmth, and circulation of a living creature, but your arm is bones, and your eye is like a gateway out of this plane.

I don’t know how that happened, but feel free to tell your story to me when you figure out, I’m intrigued as hell.

I wouldn’t really call you a necrophiliac unless you bang, or are banged by a ghoul or an actual corpse. Even I have my limits. I don’t think you can get arthritis, but I make no guarantees. Do you have any more ridiculous questions? You’ll have to find out how or why yourself. I still want that nap, and I’m sure you have things to do.”
>>
No. 219118 ID: 5eea01

Well ain't that a fucking mystery to solve. Or ignore and just get on with our (un)lives. Let River take her damn nap and mosey over to the graveyard.
>>
No. 219119 ID: 3b77b9

yeah, trade in our shit ton of ammo and get our brobot fixed.
>>
No. 219122 ID: 29096e

Alright, give her a hug and leave her to her nap. Then head to the graveyard.
>>
No. 219160 ID: a594b9

Thank her for the help, and let's get movin'!
>>
No. 219162 ID: d5074c

"Thanks for all the help. I was really curious about that. If I figure it out, I'll let ya in on all the juicy details. For SCIEN--wait no-- for MAGIC! Have a good nap. It was fun workin' with ya."
>>
No. 219248 ID: 476456

"my baaaad~"
>>
No. 219332 ID: 4e9b58
File 128210371831.jpg - (64.00KB , 492x454 , 1a2fd74e-9594-4c34-8ea4-43bc2cf60dcd.jpg )
219332

Mister Hoppite must've had a good memory. :O He WAS a wraith, right? But then if he was ethereal then how did the chasm beast eat him? x_x Do we need to know this or can we let River sleep now?

Oh and. Do NOT find Nu yet. He clearly has other things on his mind now.
>>
No. 219420 ID: 55c4cf
File 128214299741.png - (358.90KB , 777x777 , BBQ626.png )
219420

You attempt to hug River.

"Nah, that ain't me." She states, and the two leave before you to the tune of a haunting, "GUH HUH HUH HUH."

You make your way to the graveyard. You do not have Gamma's attention currently. It sure is noisy, the gentle revolving thuds of the Washing Machine at least remind you that your ability to fix things has helped someone out. You're just not quite sure how much, or why in this case.
>>
No. 219421 ID: 29096e

Knock on one of his legs with your cane to draw his attention, standing trying to stay out of his reach. Then show him the ammo and tell him that it's for him, IF he promises not to shoot us and helps us fixing Jack.
>>
No. 219433 ID: d79ee5
File 128214966659.jpg - (149.68KB , 800x533 , the hell is going on over there cat.jpg )
219433

>>219420
A-- uhhh... QUICK! Hump the other side of the washing machine so this doesn't become uncomfortable.
>>
No. 219434 ID: 3b77b9

tap him with the wrench.
>>
No. 219435 ID: 5eea01

Th-that is not what I'm doing! Where do you get these RIDICULOUS IDEAS, organic SCUM?
>>
No. 219440 ID: e1df67

Yeah~ Not what it looks like at all buddy! The poor girl just has something stuck in the tubes and you're giving her the Heimlich Maneuver right?

I'd have more pity for yah if you weren't a crazy fundamentalist mixing lug nuts with a clothes dryer! Girl doesn't even have a good enough CPU to give consent man!

As if you guys weren't creepy enough nuuuugh~

Anyway our pretty young spook-to-be here should keep two steps away. No shoulder tappy. Might spin around and conk you in the noggin and I think we all like your noggin looking like it is now~

Just give him a shout from a safe spot.
>>
No. 219457 ID: 5eea01

I will have none of this slander! If you had been capable of saying them out loud, I would leave your worthless husk to rust away like the garbage you are!
>>
No. 219467 ID: e1df67

Worthless husk of garbage huh? Well I best be careful then! By the looks of things 'Worthless husks of garbage' is exactly the sort of thing you're into.

'fraid Jack don't swing that way~
>>
No. 219545 ID: 4e9b58

Is this really the best time to interrupt? o_o Especially when we're about to render him capable of bloody murder.
>>
No. 219558 ID: 110e9f

>>219420
Good to see the old washer. ASALI DO SOMETHING COOL THEN POSE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
No. 219622 ID: a594b9

Be polite.
>>
No. 223802 ID: 55c4cf
File 128321994016.png - (269.10KB , 777x777 , BBQ627.png )
223802

You wait a moment before you very politely speak. "Gamma, I do not mean to interrupt you but I have brought you a couple things that you may be able to use, and help me with, I am hoping."

"OH. HELLO ASALI, THAT WAS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE. URRRRR--HOW CAN I HELP YOU MY ALLIED BLOOD BALLOON?"
>>
No. 223804 ID: 97cb33

offer shit ton of ammo in exchange for help activating your robot.
>>
No. 223809 ID: 4f6386

>>223804

Yes, this.

As long as he promises not using it against you.
>>
No. 223811 ID: 476456

And just pretend you never saw that sweet robot love.
>>
No. 223831 ID: 9d76de
File 128322153242.jpg - (15.17KB , 276x219 , you bastard my hand hates you.jpg )
223831

>>223802
Blood balloon!?
tell that can of oil we found some bullets for him and his wash waifu.
>>
No. 223851 ID: 0b2a05

"I brought you a present. And a robot that needs reactivating, think you can figure out how to fix it?"
>>
No. 223926 ID: ea2a3c

Explain to him calmly that balloons are under heavy pressure so the slightest pinprick will rupture their entire structure, and their only solid material is the thin outside layer. To call you a blood balloon is very uncalled for, any more than calling him an oil balloon. Meat sack is much more appropriate.
>>
No. 224012 ID: 5eea01

I didn't know how to talk to organics back then.

'least not without using bullets.
>>
No. 224056 ID: 110e9f

>>224012
Hoho, I see you at least had your love interest, Sir Gamma.
>>
No. 224060 ID: 5eea01

Look it was an awkward and embarrassing phase, would you people please stop talking about it ::<
>>
No. 224065 ID: 8873ec

>>"I brought you a present. And a robot that needs reactivating, think you can figure out how to fix it?"

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up now. Didn't make it clear enough what I thought about that knuttjob fooling around with my insides?

Heck no!

Our sweet glass of OJ got the skills for that. Parts my man. Parts is what we need.

Got one good way to get them: why don't we just test out the hammer on the Mass-Murdering Psycho? He ain't going to use those bullets for a list unless it's one that starts with kill!

.. Okay, okay... -Might- be one of the friendly ones jumping to conclusions. -Might- seem like a big dumb puppy right now, but we're only sure about the first two yet. -Might- want to rethink handing him the ammo.

(Yeah~ Jacks ideals are pretty much as far away from the 'Gobaku' (the race Gamma is) as you can get. Jack -loves- Organics, while Gobaku are all for murdering them all someday.)
>>
No. 224213 ID: 55c4cf
File 12833039365.png - (270.82KB , 777x777 , BBQ628.png )
224213

"Okay, first things first. I found your ammunition but you have to promise to not use it on anyone on this island unless they actually attack you. I have a couple friends wandering the island and I'd rather you not open fire on my multitude of significant others. A whole boatload."

"I GUESS I CAN DO MY BEST. BUT IF A HUMAN WALKS UP TO ME I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HELP MYSELF."

"I haven't seen any alive, so I guess that's acceptable."

In trade for the Ammunition you receive and recognize Epsilon's bracers. "I FOUND THOSE A WHILE BACK."

"Gamma, volume. It's been a while since we spoke, but seriously."

"OH I FORGET ABOUT YOUR PUNY EARDRUMS. I WILL try to remember."

As he complies, you unload the lizard like robot onto the ground for him to look at.

"I found this and repaired it as best as I could. I don't have the parts to finish the repairs, I was hoping you could help me recover him--Hello?"

Gamma has lifted up the robot and set him on the Washing Machine. He is silent for a very long time, just scanning over the robot with the almost soft sound of his heavy machinery working his parts.

After an extensive silence, and before you yourself break it, he finally speaks again. "You went out of your way for a robot?"
>>
No. 224214 ID: d677cc

>>224213
"Yeah?"
>>
No. 224216 ID: 97cb33

yes? why?
>>
No. 224217 ID: 4f6386

Answer: "Yeah, I'm cool like that"
>>
No. 224226 ID: 833b12

"Well, why not?"
>>
No. 224348 ID: 0b2a05

"Is there some reason I shouldn't have?"
>>
No. 224349 ID: 620bfb

That's just how you roll.
>>
No. 224413 ID: 701a19

>>224213
"He's a sentient being, isn't he?"
>>
No. 224583 ID: 8fa1a9

"He seemed kinda important, since he made it as far as he did through that place and I felt bad about just leaving him spread about the room in pieces. So do you think you can fix him?
Also, where did you find those bracers? I think I know who they belong to and I'm kinda interested to know where they are."
>>
No. 224847 ID: 55c4cf
File 128340429630.png - (269.56KB , 777x777 , BBQ629.png )
224847

"Yes, I found him in this terrible place. He had been torn apart for years. I put him back together but I don't have the right parts to restore him. I was hoping you could help me with him." As you finish and give him a moment to respond, he starts to teeter, and his volume and tone almost regress back to when you first met.

"HEY! I see what you are doing. YOu're trying to get something out of me with this!" Despite the little amounts of tone he gives off, he seems upset. "I really don't want anything out of this. I just want you to help me help this strange robot."

Gamma seems to calm down, "Hrmmh. Fine. I'll do it. Was going to do it anyway. It might take me a while to scrounge for what I need. He is a fairly old model nowadays. If you come back in a few hours I should have the parts, but I do need him to stay here so I can use his parts as reference for what is missing."

"There, now, these bracers you gave me are someone who was important to me and I really need to find him. Where did you find them, was there anything that might suggest where he went?"

"Hm? The bracers? Eh, I found them around the graveyard here. No idea why anyone would want them apart from an organic trying to be less squishy than they already are and failing at it. The only thing that tells me is that they were here before I landed. It had to have been a long while."

Your business with Gamma is mostly done, where shall you travel?
>>
No. 224852 ID: 301600
File 128340506143.jpg - (14.10KB , 691x95 , Yay No.jpg )
224852

>>224847
Let gamma have his 3 way

We shall go to that one door which needed a fuse way back when. Cause we have a fuse. Hooray.
>>
No. 224861 ID: a594b9

>>224852
We don't have the wires anymore though. They got stolen! Hmmmm.

To the Marina! We've not been there yet.
>>
No. 224874 ID: 9d12a1

A model like me doesn't -get- outdated. This sort of awesome is -born- not -made-. You know what I'm saying? *sigh* not that the junk parts in this place can match up to it. Oh well~ will have to stop by to get a few odds and ends once I'm back to the mainland.

Maybe call Mom or something.. you know how they get when you haven't called in a while. Nag nag nag~! Oh! And find out what happened to the others...or... maybe their grand-kids. How long have I been out? Ah well, By now that Jasper kid was likely so inspired by me he became a heroic bad-ass killed the king and -totally- ended up charming all the girls.

*twitches* just had to leave me with the creepy ass murder bot didn't you? Oh well, can't get mad at a pretty face don't you worry.

Marina? Guess we best get back to business Yeah that sounds alright, decent place to kill some time if we haven't bee-

Or.. wait..water phobia.. -right-. Well... Damn.. time to suck up some courage. No need to hang around. Quick look. See if anyone's got a fetch quest for us and get the heck out.
>>
No. 224896 ID: 4f6386

I guess the marina is as good place as any other to take a look. Let's go there.
>>
No. 225000 ID: 55c4cf
File 12834624921.png - (173.59KB , 777x777 , BBQ630.png )
225000

"Take care Gamma!" You say, as you exit the Graveyard.

"I WILL TAKE THE BEST OF CARE."

You hear in reply.

You walk towards the Marina. The air is heavy and reeks of rotting corpses. You cover your mouth to try and help get over the urge to throw up.

You're a little late for work, that's for sure.
>>
No. 225001 ID: 4f6386

>>225000

READ NOTE

HUG SELF IN HORROR D:

I mean the note next to the door, of course. Also check if the doors are locked or not.
>>
No. 225006 ID: 9d12a1

Okay. With a set up like -this- I'd be thinking we've got an 90% chance of finding someone who is in a serious need of ass-kicking.

That better be animal blood...and not the talking kind! Other wise there's some serious -justice- kicking down those doors in five.

Then there's that freaking cocky smirk that face has.... Oh we're so going to be testing out that hammer soon.

First things first. Mind-Magics all ready to go yeah? Get a quick peek at what's behind those doors with them, quick check over the outside area...and keep honking your nose.
>>
No. 225012 ID: 55c4cf
File 128346495449.png - (167.80KB , 777x777 , BBQ631.png )
225012

The door is locked.

You check the piece of paper plastered to the door.

The sign on the other side is a "NOW HIRING," sign with the W marked out.
>>
No. 225014 ID: 4f6386

I really think that you shouldn't LET THEM.

Use your precognition powers to see what's inside the Marina.
>>
No. 225015 ID: a594b9

>>225012
Rip off the note to see what's behind it.

Or you could write "don't" above it.
>>
No. 225040 ID: 476456

Be polite, knock.
>>
No. 225114 ID: 4e9b58

I'm a little worried about who them could be. :<
>>
No. 225288 ID: 55c4cf
File 128351739074.png - (156.52KB , 777x777 , BBQ632.png )
225288

You use precognition.
>>
No. 225290 ID: a594b9

Why don't we just smash the doors in?
>>
No. 225291 ID: 476456

Man i dont even know.
>>
No. 225293 ID: 4f6386

Are the doors locked? If they are, look for a back entrance or something.
>>
No. 225303 ID: 4f6386

>>225293

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Obviously it's locked. And I guess we can't go in without the key, as shown in the precognition.

Now, where to go? Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we haven't yet collected the chest at the bottom of the chasm at the exit of the mines.

Maybe we're strong enough now to defeat the beast, with our improved psychic powers and our new badass hammer.

We could go give it a try.
>>
No. 225377 ID: ae1866

ZOMBIE GOASTS LEAVE THIS PLACE!
>>
No. 225426 ID: 301600
File 128355383818.jpg - (62.50KB , 460x550 , babby loves passports.jpg )
225426

>>225288
huh, that has to be the first time our proximity thing in the corner has gone off

>>225290
it has a (LARGE) =w=, this thing needs the key and we cant attack or subvert it.

>>225293
>>225303
Yea let's try going around the side, looks like we could at least get a look at what's on the shore.
>>
No. 225530 ID: 55c4cf
File 128356776211.png - (196.00KB , 777x777 , BBQ633.png )
225530

As you can clearly see in this chart, you're not getting into the Marina without the key to the door. Even teleporting to try and get to the back would prove hazardous. You did use to work here.

You seem to be thinking to go to the mountain to check out the chasm. Is there anything else you'd like to do, or is that where you'd like to go?
>>
No. 225533 ID: 476456

you could totally try knocking.
>>
No. 225536 ID: 4f6386

I know, I know. You should jump in the water and swim around the Marina to look for a back entrance.

...

Nah, I'm just kidding. Let's go back to the mountains to see if we can kick that monster's ass.
>>
No. 225543 ID: f6b553

Why the hell would a hydrophobic work in a marina?!
>>
No. 225560 ID: f1912f
File 128357059593.jpg - (0.97MB , 1280x1004 , wait what.jpg )
225560

>>225543
um... well they do say the best way to get over fears is to confront them, regularly.
>>
No. 225562 ID: f6b553

>>225560
Speaking as someone who's actually taken psych 101, exposure therapy is done in small doses at first and ramps up. For instance, a person who is phobic of driving would first play driving videogames, then sit in the car (backseat) while the car was not in motion, then move into the driver's seat while the car wasn't moving, etc.

You don't force yourself into a situation where the phobia will be constantly exposed to you, that'll just frighten you all the time.
>>
No. 225603 ID: 2652e8

"use to work here."

Use To.

For all we know something that happened here might be the source of her phobia. But hey if she's willing to share then by all means tell us.
>>
No. 225848 ID: a594b9

>>225530
Let's go back to the mountain, yeah. If it's asleep then we try to sneakily steal the ring. If it's awake then we try fighting it again.

Also we need to get that gem to our monstrous friend so he can make it into a necklace.
>>
No. 225925 ID: 55c4cf
File 12836286808.png - (72.13KB , 777x777 , BBQ634.png )
225925

You arrive back at the chasm. It sure has been a while since you came here. It's dreadfully silent in here.

Full inventory shown for assistance with cunning plans.
>>
No. 225930 ID: a594b9

>>225925
Let's be a sneaky sneak and use the cable again.
>>
No. 225933 ID: f1912f
File 128362974930.gif - (17.13KB , 63x81 , lynette_ready to fight.gif )
225933

>>225925
... off topic but our proximity thing is even brighter. weird.

anyways my idea is basically lure it to climb up, then play whack-a-monster and keep it from getting a good footing up here. Making it fall down if possible.

Check down the chasm to look for him... check the ceiling really fast first in case it's getting crafty.
>>
No. 225950 ID: 4f6386

Scouting the area is the first step, yes. Look up at the ceiling, then look down the chasm, be on your toes.
>>
No. 225955 ID: 55c4cf
File 12836323577.png - (72.11KB , 777x777 , BBQ635.png )
225955

You securely attach the cable to the cavern wall and lower it down to the ledge where the red chest is. You look around all over the place. You can't see anything.

You do have that sneaky suspicion that you are being watched at the back of your neck.

At least the idea to swing down on the cable, take the thing and then warping back up would be effective if you attract the monster, right?
>>
No. 225960 ID: a594b9

>>225955
Hey look, the symbol's lit up again.

Nu must be watching. I wonder if he wants the bracers?
>>
No. 225963 ID: 4f6386

IT IS watching us, I'm sure, so trying stealth at this point would be rather useless.

I have a crazy idea. We attach the metal cable to the generator and the bridge. Then we fuck up the generator with our wrench and mechanical skills to cause a short circuit, electrifying the bridge thanks to the cable.

We attract the monster and hammer the fucker into the bridge, frying it.
>>
No. 225977 ID: a594b9

>>225963
Uh, that makes it impossible to cross the bridge without warp :|

It also sounds kinda dangerous. I mean, how would we connect the current to the cable without killing ourselves with the electricity? It's not like we have jumper cables or rubber gloves.

How about we just check around briefly to see if Nu's coming out of hiding, and then try to sneakily sneak down to get the chest?
>>
No. 226032 ID: f1912f
File 128364140736.png - (953.83KB , 700x752 , rocker shark nick300.png )
226032

>>225963
well that's certainly borderline suicidal. Effective but suicidal. Let's just go down and face it like a man.
>>
No. 226173 ID: 55c4cf
File 128365654669.png - (67.42KB , 777x777 , BBQ636.png )
226173

You ignore the seemingly more dangerous idea to lure the monster out into the opening. You slide down the cable carefully down to the chest. You release one arm in order to take hold of it.

Now you have to figure out how to get back up. You hear some movement, but due to the echoes it's hard to figure out where the noise is coming from.
>>
No. 226181 ID: 97cb33

stand up with the wall as the floor and throw it over, then climb.
>>
No. 226182 ID: a594b9

...I guess we can do that.
>>
No. 226183 ID: 701a19

>>226173
Attach the cable to the chest, then bubble-warp out.

I mean, assuming you can't just bubble-warp out WITH it.
>>
No. 226185 ID: f1912f
File 128365798923.jpg - (79.59KB , 400x541 , whats over here shit.jpg )
226185

>>226173
What's that under your hand? looks like a mouth, complete with teeth. Experience has taught me to speak up when in doubt.

>>226183
listen to this if it's nothing.
>>
No. 226239 ID: 4e9b58
File 128366256113.jpg - (32.00KB , 500x375 , 80fcb46c-137a-4901-976a-8eb7d6193e3f.jpg )
226239

Throwing the chest is still not going to put you in a great position. You can still get jumped while you're hanging there.

Warp back as close to the entrance of the area as you can get for a quick escape. If you couldn't warp while holding something, there would be no inventory.
>>
No. 226247 ID: 55c4cf
File 128366317285.png - (247.71KB , 777x777 , BBQ637.png )
226247

You hurl the chest upwards as carefully as you can despite the voices piping up at the last arc of the throw to not do it. It lands safely up on the ledge and you begin climbing up diligently up until near the top.

The cable is tugged upwards by a powerful force, and your arm is taken by a firm black hand.

"Hello, my sweet."
>>
No. 226249 ID: 97cb33

hugs and kisses!
>>
No. 226250 ID: a594b9

HUG NU
OPEN CHEST

Also see if he wants his bracers.
>>
No. 226251 ID: 0b2a05

Immediately jump on him and receive sharkisses. When you get a chance, ask about the whole 'being undead' thing, and how he's got that workin'
>>
No. 226253 ID: 455c0c

Ah finally! That guy shows up! Anyway straight and to the point.

YOU GAVE US UNDEAD AIDS YOU JERK! D:<
>>
No. 226256 ID: 4e9b58

Happy reunion first. Then smooches and squeezes, THEN undead interrogation. Priorities, people.
>>
No. 226259 ID: 455c0c
File 128366452754.jpg - (30.09KB , 240x320 , anime_cry_girl.jpg )
226259

>>226256
But. But UNDEAD AIDS! Damn it why didn't they use protection?! Or get tested even? Wait...what about Mint? Oh hell that's going to be an awkward conversation.

"Oh by the way! You might be turning into a zombie now! Sorry! Look on the bright side:you're a stoner, most of your brain cells were dead anyway!"

Epsy I thought we could trust you?!
>>
No. 226345 ID: 4f6386

Bite him, then say "Ha, now you'll turn into a zombie!"
>>
No. 226419 ID: 55c4cf
File 128370815343.png - (233.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ638.png )
226419

You osculate your assailant.
>>
No. 226420 ID: 4f6386

>>226419

D'aaww :3c

Once you're done with the osculations ask him where has he been, if he has seen anything interesting or important.

Casually tell him that you're apparently undead, so necrophilia isn't a problem between you two anymore.

And then open the box.
>>
No. 226423 ID: 4e9b58

Aww, see? Much more important than silly questions. Just snuggle for now, who cares about some dumb chasm monster.
>>
No. 226424 ID: a594b9

>>226419
Let's tell him what we've been up to as well. Explain that you lost some of your memories but they're coming back gradually.
>>
No. 226426 ID: 4e9b58

>>226424
He probably knows that by now since he had to give his name.
>>
No. 226431 ID: 0b2a05

Wrap your left arm around him, then unwrap your right. Compromise!
>>
No. 226433 ID: a594b9

>>226426
Yes, but we should still say it, partially so he knows we know, and also so that he knows we're getting better.
>>
No. 226449 ID: f1912f
File 128371847630.jpg - (8.79KB , 233x169 , unf gashunk mini.jpg )
226449

>>226419
Okay, NOW harass and/or question him about sudden undead-ness.
>>
No. 226456 ID: 476456

Grope with bone arm, make boner joke.
>>
No. 226457 ID: 5eea01

Tell him that you're not as easy to kill as you used to be.
>>
No. 226458 ID: 4e9b58

Cuddle first! Very important. Then ask, but don't imply that it was a direct result of premarital relations.
>>
No. 226459 ID: 5eea01

Fine, finish your sickening cuddling operation first. THEN inform him of your increased resistance to dying horribly.
>>
No. 226476 ID: 4e9b58

>>226459
Clearly you do not grasp the very significance of cuddles. This takes precedence. Or should I ask the lovely Miss Maytag?
>>
No. 226478 ID: f1912f
File 12837218853.jpg - (14.92KB , 299x318 , Non spy.jpg )
226478

>>226459
How would you know of her increased resistance to dying horribly? Unless...

Check yourself for bullet holes Asali.
>>
No. 226560 ID: 55c4cf
File 12837325579.png - (96.51KB , 777x777 , BBQ639.png )
226560

You break the kiss after a quiet moment of holding each other. You clamber around and give Epsilon his lost bracers and then collect your cable.

You then retrieve your prize from the chest...

It's a note, and a Joker Playing Card.

Son of a bitch.

"Hey, Asali. I know it's a little weird that I have to charge you for training with your psychic powers, but now would be a good time to decide what you'd like some help with."

[ Epsilon Nu Delta's Psionic Upgrades ]

Pre-cognition (Related, Foggy Visions and Hints)
>Level 2: 10 (Clearer visions)
>Level 3:+15 (Clear, direct visions)

Offensive Aura (1.5x attack modifier using Aura)(+1 to Criticals)
>Level 3: 15 (2.0x attack modifier using Aura)(+3 to Criticals)

Telepathy (Communicate through thought, Medium Suggestion, Medium Range)
>Level 3:+15 (Control thoughts, Severe Suggestion, Longer Range)

Psi Recovery Level 2:10 (1/6 Chance Recovery(+1 Psi)
>Level 2:10 (1/3 Chance Recovery (+1 Psi, Bonus Chance on Crit))
>Level 3:+15 (1/2 Chance Recovery (+1 Psi, Bonus on Crit))

Same Rules as before. If you buy Level 3, you need to buy Level 2. A jump from level 1 to level 3 costs 25 points.
>>
No. 226562 ID: 4f6386

I say Level 2 precognition (so we get less cryptic images) and Level 3 Offensive Aura (kicking MORE ass).

Better not to burn all our money, we don't know if we're gonna need it later.
>>
No. 226564 ID: d105ba

Why do we not have recovery let's get some recovery.

Also more combat, sure.
>>
No. 226565 ID: 701a19

>>226560
Telepathy level 3 and precog level 2

Also, ask him how long you've been undead, and what he can tell you about it.
>>
No. 226566 ID: 97cb33

>>226564
yeah, recovery and combat.
>>
No. 226567 ID: 4e9b58

At least we know Chu is alive? Depending on how old that note is.

Well then. Considering the last encounter with the chasm beast, an upgrade to offensive aura might be in order. Can't rely on a new hammer to make up the difference.
>>
No. 226568 ID: 8bdb6a

Offer him anal in exchange for a discount.
>>
No. 226569 ID: f1912f
File 128373353255.jpg - (64.76KB , 533x800 , NO.jpg )
226569

>>226565
We haven't used telepathy ONCE!

>>226562
this and a level of recovery, come on he can slide one point for us!
>>
No. 226570 ID: 8bdb6a

Telepathy Lv 3
Psi Recovery Lv 2

Cost: 25 (unless there is a discount)
>>
No. 226574 ID: f44cc6

>>226568
>>
No. 226628 ID: 4e9b58

Since I only voted for one I'll put one in for recovery. I like the visions to be a little cryptic. It's no fun if it's too easy.
>>
No. 226630 ID: ea505a

Go go gadget Recovery!
>>
No. 226643 ID: 68db61

Ask Nu where he's been and what he's been up to, tell him of your adventures as well. Also question him about whether or not he's seen a pretty, little skunk anywhere in his journey.

P.S.
I vote for both level 2 recovery and pre-cog.
>>
No. 226647 ID: 0b2a05

Precognition 2
Recovery 2
>>
No. 226656 ID: 55c4cf
File 128374538439.png - (76.37KB , 777x777 , BBQ640.png )
226656

“Nu. I am undead, apparently. Do you know anything about it?”
“You've been undead since you came to my home in the forest at the earliest. You were alive before then. It doesn't make a big difference to me. I'm sorry if you didn't know.”
“Is there a reason you charge me money to improve my powers, you're my boyfriend.”
“There is, and I apologize that I must. It would take quite a while to explain, darling.”
“Could I get a discount if I offered anal.”
“Did that work before?”
“No.”
“Alright then. I need to show you something in this mountain. I will carry you there.”
“I can get training on the way, perhaps?”
“Perhaps.”

[ Upgrades ]
Level 3 Offensive Aura
Level 2 Psi-Well Recovery
Back burner: When one more point is gained and Epsilon is around, level 2 Pre-cognition will be acquired.

(Some of the votes were after I already began working on this. Seems a fair enough compromise)
>>
No. 226661 ID: f1912f
File 128374563983.jpg - (81.86KB , 500x375 , kittens nuzzle\'.jpg )
226661

>>226656
Ok that's adorable, proceed.
>>
No. 226746 ID: 701a19

>>226656
You've got time, so ask why he needs to charge you.
>>
No. 226748 ID: ea2a3c

Obviously he charges money because your psychic powers are made out of money. Gold plated powers. You don't want that cheap ripoff chrome plating do you? Didn't think so.
>>
No. 226755 ID: 55c4cf
File 12837555613.png - (270.84KB , 777x777 , BBQ641.png )
226755

“Asali, we need to stop for a moment.”
“Why is that?”
“Give me your hand. No, your left one.”

Epsilon Nu Delta carefully adorns a ring to your finger.
“That's been a while coming. Second, thank you for those bracers, I need to show you what else is in my pocket. It is also related to where we were walking. I figure you might know what this vial is for by now.”

“No, but I know someone who wants it. Which is where we are going, but why? I mean I don't have a problem with Eden, but why would you take me there yourself.”
“He has a problem with you, I can promise you. I guess that long story I mentioned is inevitable. While we are training I am going to tell you a story before we have another Reunion.”
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password