[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 16938)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124888402067.jpg - (126.74KB , 800x507 , 1.jpg )
16938 No. 16938 ID: fb5d8e

Weaver and Reaver are in the living room of their shared appartment. Weaver is indecent for an undetermined reason, and Reaver is standing on the sofa.

>Both Weaver and Reaver can be controlled, but not at the same time! If you make a suggestion for one, wait till after an update to make a suggestion for the other.
Expand all images
>>
No. 16939 ID: bde1b8

Invite Ed Pastry and Gnome over for a pleasant game of Dungeons and Dragons.

Argue over which edition to play.
>>
No. 16940 ID: f78140

Weaver: troll Reaver on the internet.
>>
No. 16941 ID: 8ce2bf

Reaver> Sucker punch Weaver.
>>
No. 16942 ID: ffe8c0

Reaver: Enquire how Weaver got that fantabulous tan.
>>
No. 16943 ID: e84fc5

Reaver: Determine why weaver is indecent.
>>
No. 16944 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888480627.jpg - (126.87KB , 800x507 , 2.jpg )
16944

Reaver follows Weaver to her room to enquire how she got that fantabulous tan, but Weaver is already too busy trolling Reaver on the internet.

Reaver determines that Weaver is indecent because she is a filthy exhibitionist and a horrible person.
>>
No. 16945 ID: 3fa7b7

>>16944

Reaver rape Weaver.
>>
No. 16946 ID: e84fc5

Both: Consider tidying the room, decide against it.
>>
No. 16948 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888527676.jpg - (61.31KB , 800x507 , 3.jpg )
16948

>>16945
>Reaver rape Weaver.
Reaver would never do such a thing to his trusted and beloved friend! They live in the same apartment for goodness' sake.

>>16946
>Both: Consider tidying the room, decide against it.
Way ahead of you, buddy.
>>
No. 16949 ID: 1a6287

>>16948
Reaver: Ask Weaver for consentual sex in the missionary position.
Weaver: Ask Reaver for consentual sex in the missionary position.
>>
No. 16950 ID: 227d44

>>16949
YOU
SICK
FUCK
>>
No. 16951 ID: da5997

>16949

Both of you become too embarrassed to say that out loud.

Decide to have a delicious cup of Cocoa, as friends, instead.
>>
No. 16952 ID: e84fc5

let the unspoken sexual tension simmer between you.
>>
No. 16953 ID: 2cbe3e

>>16948

Go and flame Weaver on the internet.
>>
No. 16954 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888650034.jpg - (126.40KB , 800x507 , 4.jpg )
16954

>>16949
>Reaver: Ask Weaver for consentual sex in the missionary position.
>Weaver: Ask Reaver for consentual sex in the missionary position.

The two friends turn to eachother.
>>
No. 16955 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888651231.jpg - (97.08KB , 800x507 , 5.jpg )
16955

>>
No. 16956 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888652622.jpg - (86.75KB , 800x507 , 6.jpg )
16956

>>
No. 16957 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888654395.gif - (132.34KB , 800x507 , 7.gif )
16957

>>
No. 16958 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888660173.jpg - (127.23KB , 800x507 , 8.jpg )
16958

>>16951
>Both of you become too embarrassed to say that out loud.

>>16952
>let the unspoken sexual tension simmer between you.

Done.
>>
No. 16959 ID: 1a6287

>>16958
Great, now hug.
>>
No. 16960 ID: 8ce2bf

Weaver> Strip Reaver down to his underwear IT'S CASUAL WEDNESDAY.
>>
No. 16962 ID: 93c708

Weaver: Remove undergarments
Toy with Reaver's emotions
>>
No. 16963 ID: 5724b8

>>16958
Weaver: Cook Reaver a delicious dinner.
>>
No. 16965 ID: 476456

Switch outfits!
>>
No. 16967 ID: fb5d8e
File 12488874924.jpg - (141.51KB , 800x507 , 9.jpg )
16967

>>16960
>Weaver> Strip Reaver down to his underwear IT'S CASUAL WEDNESDAY.

Weaver informs Reaver that it is indeed casual wednessday and tears his yukata off.
Reaver proudly displays his Shakespear boxershorts, quoting the entirety of Sonnet 141.
>>
No. 16968 ID: 1afd58

>>16967
Clean your room. I mean goddamn.
>>
No. 16969 ID: f1637c

>>16967
Let's go to the beach.
>>
No. 16970 ID: e84fc5

Both: Enjoy alcohol. Nothing can go wrong when you are drunk and only wearing your underwear.
>>
No. 16971 ID: 93c708

Reaver: Yiff weaver
>>
No. 16972 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888790076.jpg - (194.85KB , 800x507 , 10.jpg )
16972

>>16969
>Let's go to the beach.

The beach! What a perfect plan for casual Wednessday.
Weaver and Reaver leave their apartment. What manner of transport should they take to the beach?
>>
No. 16973 ID: 1afd58

>>16972
The trains. ON THE RAILROAD. YOU ARE BOTH RATHER USED TO THOSE.

(IP address has canceled troll tgchan: interrupted by bigger troll.)
>>
No. 16974 ID: 1a6287

>>16972
Reaver: Walk to the beach
Weaver: Piggback ride him
>>
No. 16975 ID: e84fc5

Weaver's monster truck
>>
No. 16976 ID: 93c708

Reaver: Lift Weaver with your MANLY PHYSIQUE, like a true gentleman, and carry her to the beach
>>
No. 16978 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888859211.jpg - (121.67KB , 800x507 , 11.jpg )
16978

>>16975
>Weaver's monster truck

Beach, here we come!


>>16974
>Reaver: Walk to the beach
>Weaver: Piggback ride him

>>16976
>Reaver: Lift Weaver with your MANLY PHYSIQUE, like a true gentleman, and carry her to the beach

It seems Reaver is a pussy.
>>
No. 16979 ID: 1afd58

>>16978
Well... get there then.
>>
No. 16980 ID: 1a6287

>>16978
Reaver: Congratulate Weaver on her marvelous Monster Truck.
>>
No. 16981 ID: f1637c

>>16978
Well drive on. Unless you see anyone you recognise. In which case we can stop to pick them up or run over them depending on who they are.
>>
No. 16982 ID: 2023c6

>>16978
This made me laugh my ass off.

Godspeed.
>>
No. 16983 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888888110.jpg - (118.42KB , 800x507 , 12.jpg )
16983

>>16980
>Reaver: Congratulate Weaver on her marvelous Monster Truck.

Reaver congratulates Weaver on her marvelous Monster Truck.
She smiles.

The two arrive at the beach. The weather is beautiful!
>>
No. 16984 ID: 1afd58

>>16983
Inform Weaver that the weather is beautiful but not as beautiful as her. Savor the awkwardness that follows.
>>
No. 16985 ID: e84fc5

Reaver: Ask if weaver wants sex on the beach...

the cocktail that is.
>>
No. 16986 ID: 93c708

Weaver: Get sand in vagina
>>
No. 16989 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888933386.jpg - (64.66KB , 800x507 , 13.jpg )
16989

>>16984
>Inform Weaver that the weather is beautiful but not as beautiful as her. Savor the awkwardness that follows.

Reaver informs Weaver that the weather is beautiful but not as beautiful as her.
She smiles.
Reaver feels a little awkward.

>>16985
>Reaver: Ask if weaver wants sex on the beach...
>the cocktail that is.

Reaver asks if Weaver wants sex on the beach... The cocktail, that is. OR SHOULD HE SAY COCK TALE. LIKE IT'S A STORY ABOUT HIS COCK.
She smiles and bats her eyelashes.
Reaver suspects he's being countertrolled.
>>
No. 16990 ID: 1afd58

>>16989
Go swimming in a platonic way.
>>
No. 16991 ID: a5d1e9

>>16988
Reaver, try to make a :3 face to mirror Weaver.
Weaver, try to ugh... try to make your expression change to Reaver's standard expression as if to mirror him.
>>
No. 16992 ID: ac4254

>>16989
counter countertroll.

Reaver kiss Weaver
>>
No. 16993 ID: 1a6287

>>16988
Do stuff on the beach.
Reaver: Try not to get caught staring at Weavers Bewbage/Bottocks.
Weaver: Try not to get caught staring at Reavers Junk.
>>
No. 16994 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888955665.jpg - (65.63KB , 800x507 , 14.jpg )
16994

>>16991
>Reaver, try to make a :3 face to mirror Weaver.
>Weaver, try to ugh... try to make your expression change to Reaver's standard expression as if to mirror him.

UURGGHNN..
NNGHHH..
HGGGHHHH...

They don't keep it up for long.
>>
No. 16996 ID: 1afd58

>>16994
Laugh at the funny faces and become just that much closer to one another for having shared that moment.
>>
No. 16997 ID: fb5d8e
File 124888996541.jpg - (111.15KB , 800x507 , 15.jpg )
16997

>>16996
>Laugh at the funny faces and become just that much closer to one another for having shared that moment.

Weaver and Reaver have a laugh. They feel like they've grown closer.

>>16990
>Go swimming in a platonic way.

>>16993
>Do stuff on the beach.
>Reaver: Try not to get caught staring at Weavers Bewbage/Bottocks.
>Weaver: Try not to get caught staring at Reavers Junk.

The two friends leave the truck for the wonderful ocean, and splash around blissfully.
Neither is aware of the others lustful stares.
>>
No. 16998 ID: 1a6287

>>16997
Check out that isle.
>>
No. 16999 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889034645.jpg - (112.70KB , 800x507 , 16.jpg )
16999

>>16998
>Check out that isle.

Weaver and Reaver swim over to the small island just off the shore.
It's awesome!
>>
No. 17000 ID: 1afd58

>>16999
Slyly suggest to Weaver that you two could make love in the bushes here and no one could ever see it happen.
>>
No. 17002 ID: 1a6287

>>16999
Have a long, tight and emotional hug.
>>
No. 17003 ID: 7eda8b

Pose as a team, 'cause shit just got metatextual.
>>
No. 17004 ID: d035e1

Have the biggest beach circlejerk party ever!
>>
No. 17006 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889135853.jpg - (112.53KB , 800x507 , 17.jpg )
17006

>>17000
>Slyly suggest to Weaver that you two could make love in the bushes here and no one could ever see it happen.

Weaver agrees. They sure could!

>>17002
>Have a long, tight and emotional hug.

The two spontaniously approach eachother.
>>
No. 17007 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889138962.jpg - (100.38KB , 800x507 , 18.jpg )
17007

>>
No. 17008 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889147252.jpg - (113.07KB , 800x507 , 20.jpg )
17008

>>17004
>Have the biggest beach circlejerk party ever!

If only they came with more people!
Weaver and Reaver are alone on the island right now.
>>
No. 17009 ID: 1afd58

>>17007
DID YOU KISS I CANT TELL
>>
No. 17010 ID: 1afd58

>>17008
Well then just have a linejerk. Just two points, but still just as fun.
>>
No. 17011 ID: acdc9b

Weaver, put your leg down. It must be tired by now!
>>
No. 17013 ID: a5d1e9

>>17008
Invite other people to this beach, declare a Beach Party!
>>
No. 17014 ID: fb5d8e
File 12488918209.jpg - (51.28KB , 800x507 , 21.jpg )
17014

>>17011
>Weaver, put your leg down. It must be tired by now!

Weaver was born this way, you insensitive boor!
>>
No. 17015 ID: acdc9b

>>17014
Weaver: Lament life of malformed humiliation.
Reaver: Console disheartened damsel.
>>
No. 17016 ID: 7eda8b

>>17008
Investigate surroundings for puzzle clues, treasure, and optional party members.
>>
No. 17017 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889222793.jpg - (85.69KB , 800x507 , 22.jpg )
17017

>>17015
>Weaver: Lament life of malformed humiliation.
>Reaver: Console disheartened damsel.

Weaver laments her life of malformed himiliation.
Reaver seems to have left to do MudyQuest. What a dick.
He might be back later.
>>
No. 17018 ID: acdc9b

>>17017
Dammit, Reaver, quit fucking shit up! This was your perfect chance to sneakily worm yourself into her heart.
>>
No. 17019 ID: 7eda8b

>>17017
Spin around like a ballerina. The longer you dance, the further away your problems will become.
>>
No. 17025 ID: 45afb1

>>17017
Go cry to the Gnome seeking comfort.
>>
No. 17176 ID: 4e0411

>>17017
>Hare: Wonder where Guu went off to.
>>
No. 17793 ID: fb5d8e
File 124893353268.jpg - (112.95KB , 800x507 , 23.jpg )
17793

Oh! Reaver has returned.
He apologizes for leaving so suddenly.
>>
No. 17795 ID: 9a71e2

>>17793
Do cartwheels.
Use distractions to gaze in lust.
>>
No. 17796 ID: fb5d8e
File 124893392581.gif - (125.62KB , 800x507 , 24.gif )
17796

>>17795
>Do cartwheels.
>Use distractions to gaze in lust.

Reaver begins his grandest performance to date.
Weaver can do naught but gaze upon him with lustful eyes.
>>
No. 17797 ID: db097e

>>17796

Give in to temptation. Make sweet passionate love on the beach.
>>
No. 17799 ID: 8b3e87

>>17796

Bravo, Bravo. Clap Clap.

Are you hungry? Perhaps its time to get a bite to eat.
>>
No. 17802 ID: fb5d8e
File 12489346674.jpg - (138.78KB , 800x507 , 25.jpg )
17802

>It was just another dirty slum in Sepia Town. The aphrodisiac was taking effect. Weaver moaned softly, squirming against herself. She gasped as Reaver undid his clothing, revealing an intimidating manhood, already slick. Coming together, they finally felt complete. The crowd burst into exuberant applause.
>>
No. 17805 ID: 0d5afc

>>17799
Or a drink. Maybe Reaver has one in his boxers.
>>
No. 17807 ID: 4a7262

>>17802
Stop playing with the Erotic Fanfiction generator u guize!
>>
No. 17810 ID: db097e

>>17802

Well, that's...close enough.
>>
No. 17811 ID: 9a71e2

>>17799
Realise you have gone far too long without food.
Resort to SURPRISE CANNIBALISM.
>>
No. 17813 ID: 8b3e87

>>17811

Are... Are they even the same species?
>>
No. 17816 ID: fb5d8e
File 12489357438.jpg - (117.89KB , 800x507 , 26.jpg )
17816

>GET FOOD AND DRINKS

FUCK IT LET'S BAIL
WHERE TO
>>
No. 17817 ID: 4a7262

>>17816
IHOP - they're open 24 hours and you can get breakfast anytime!
>>
No. 17819 ID: 9a71e2

>>17817
FUCK YOU
Waffle House all the way.
>>
No. 17820 ID: fb5d8e
File 124893607926.jpg - (113.91KB , 800x507 , 27.jpg )
17820

>>17817
>IHOP - they're open 24 hours and you can get breakfast anytime!

TOTALLY SWEET
>>
No. 17824 ID: c01408

Reaver kiss Weaver
>>
No. 17828 ID: 4a7262

>>17820
Fuck yes!
Reaver: Get the chicken fried steak and eggs.
Weaver: All you can eat crepes.
Both: COFFEE.

Also: Make fun of the goths that are in the booth across the way.
>>
No. 17829 ID: 476456

eat some bacon, lady and the tramp style.
>>
No. 17830 ID: 4a7262

>>17829
Wait, I take it back. Do this.
>>
No. 17836 ID: 8b3e87

>>17829

Third.
>>
No. 17960 ID: 7eda8b

Buy one of those big roll-up omlettes with meat and peppers in it. They mix pancake batter with the eggs so it's extra hearty and fluffy. Those are so good, but you'll probably need a take-home box.

Discuss your quests in a professional manner over coffee as you wait.
>>
No. 18027 ID: 335096

>>17829

Fourth. And fifth and sixth and all the way to eternity, baby.
>>
No. 18582 ID: fb5d8e
File 12490111654.jpg - (133.28KB , 800x507 , 28.jpg )
18582

>No one was posting, and boredom had set in. Weaver stroked her nude body. It felt so different in this setting. Reaver let his thong slips down his legs. "Let me give you a taste of my special sauce..." Reaver looked down at her, grinning wickedly, "Come now, we both know that you want this."
>>
No. 18587 ID: 9b9b83

>>18582
OH MAI~
>>
No. 18590 ID: 9b9b83

>>18582
Also - The cure for dainty leg syndrome: shlickan.
>>
No. 18592 ID: f98e0b

THERE GONNA DO IT
>>
No. 18593 ID: c01408

>>18582
REAVER> GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
No. 18595 ID: f98e0b

>>18593
REAVER GO IN
>>
No. 18596 ID: 35cea2

>>18582

INVITE FRIENDS
>>
No. 18597 ID: c01408

>>18595
REAVER> GIVE WEAVER SOME PRIVACY. LEAVE THE ROOM. PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED.
>>
No. 18598 ID: fb5d8e
File 124901184188.jpg - (131.52KB , 800x507 , 29.jpg )
18598

>>18593
REAVER> GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

As Weaver begins to yell at him, Reaver quickly escapes to the living room.
His clothes are still in Weaver's room, but he'll get them some other time.
>>
No. 18600 ID: 9a71e2

>>18598
Watch some TV.
Complain about how uninteresting the characters are.
Inadvertently describe your own characters.
Realise faux pas.
Blush.
>>
No. 18602 ID: 9b9b83

>>18598
Reaver: Relieve that frustration. I mean, sheeit!
>>
No. 18603 ID: fb5d8e
File 124901203097.jpg - (119.99KB , 800x507 , 30.jpg )
18603

*snifffffff*
>>
No. 18604 ID: 9b9b83

>>18603
Don't worry Weaver, some day you'll work up the nerve, you'll see.
>>
No. 18608 ID: fb5d8e
File 124901255089.jpg - (122.78KB , 800x507 , 31.jpg )
18608

>>18600
>Watch some TV.

>>18602
>Reaver: Relieve that frustration. I mean, sheeit!

Reaver watches some TV. The show is pretty awesome, but completely lacks any kind of sexual tension, quickly resolving his own.
>>
No. 18611 ID: 335096

>>18608

Practice you're handstands. Maybe do some pushups. Gotta keep in shape you know.
>>
No. 18713 ID: fb5d8e
File 124904908633.jpg - (121.77KB , 800x507 , 32.jpg )
18713

>>18611
>Practice you're handstands. Maybe do some pushups. Gotta keep in shape you know.

Reaver thinks handstands are a little out of his league, but one handed pushups seem like a nice compromise.
..One... T.. Tw...
Eugh, at this rate Reaver will never be manly enough to carry Weaver.
>>
No. 18715 ID: ea6839

>>18713
Go to fridge and eat all the ice cream out of depression.

When full offer any remains to Weaver.
>>
No. 18716 ID: 1afd58

>>18713
Yell to Weaver that you are doing one-armed pushups if she knows what you mean.
>>
No. 18719 ID: fb5d8e
File 124904998287.jpg - (90.01KB , 800x507 , 33.jpg )
18719

>>18715
>Go to fridge and eat all the ice cream out of depression.
>When full offer any remains to Weaver.

>>18716
>Yell to Weaver that you are doing one-armed pushups if she knows what you mean.

Depressed at his inability to get into shape, Reaver heads to the kitchen to stuff himself with icecream.
He yells that he's doing one-armed pushups as some strange innuendo, but there's no response.

Reaver finishes about half of the icecream.
>>
No. 18720 ID: c01408

Go check on Weaver see how she's doing KNOCK FIRST
>>
No. 18722 ID: 9dd38f

>>18719

Reaver, go play a scary vidya gaem; scream out in terror like a little girl.

Weaver, comfort him and insult him at the same time.
>>
No. 18723 ID: 13a0af

>>18722

Super cool idea!
>>
No. 18724 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905052930.jpg - (142.04KB , 800x507 , 34.jpg )
18724

>>18720
>Go check on Weaver see how she's doing KNOCK FIRST

>>18715
>When full offer any remains to Weaver.

Reaver heads over to Weaver's bedroom to offer her the remaining icecream.
He knocks while opening the door to let himself in--
AUGH
THAT'S HIS WACOM GRAPHIRE2 DRAWING TABLET'S PEN
WHEN DID SHE GET THAT FROM HIS ROOM ANYWAAAYY
>>
No. 18726 ID: 1afd58

>>18724
Don't talk. Just watch. Just stare. STARING.
>>
No. 18728 ID: ea6839

>>18724
Offer ice cream like nothing is happening at all.

Feed on the awkwardness for power.
>>
No. 18733 ID: f72573

>>18724
Quick! Dive under the bed and pop out to scare her, when it feels appropriate.
>>
No. 18734 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905099840.jpg - (142.84KB , 800x507 , 35.jpg )
18734

>>18726
>Don't talk. Just watch. Just stare. STARING.

>>18728
>Offer ice cream like nothing is happening at all.
>Feed on the awkwardness for power.

Reaver stares at the scene before him in silence for atleast ten minutes. Her cute gasps and motions make him feel very strange.

He offers her the icecream.

>"Yes, Reaver~
>Give it to me~"

Playing a scary videogame sounds like a REALLY GOOD IDEA RIGHT NOW.
>>
No. 18735 ID: ea6839

>>18734
Don't be rude. Give her some ice cream.
>>
No. 18736 ID: 806f2b
File 124905124570.png - (21.80KB , 128x128 , Deep one.png )
18736

This scene must play ou- POST INTERRUPTED BY DEEP ONE.
>>
No. 18737 ID: 45afb1

>>18734
1.Give Icecream
2.Play Call of Cuthulu
3.???
4.PROFIT
>>
No. 18738 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905155634.jpg - (127.71KB , 800x507 , 36.jpg )
18738

>>18722
>Reaver, go play a scary vidya gaem; scream out in terror like a little girl.
>Weaver, comfort him and insult him at the same time.

>>18735
>Don't be rude. Give her some ice cream.

>>18737
>1.Give Icecream
>2.Play Call of Cuthulu
>3.???
>4.PROFIT

The sound of profit does sound really good to Reaver right now, so he leaves the icecream in Weaver's bedroom and heads to the living room to plug in his awesome PHANTOM gamesystem.
He's totally into adventure games, but too much of a pussy to finish the line of Call of Cthulhu games he had downloaded, so there's plenty of titles to choose from.

Satisfied for the day, Weaver joins Reaver to watch him scream like a girl.
>>
No. 18739 ID: 9dd38f

>>18737

Call of Cthulhu? Pfffffft. Go play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and have nightmares about Bloodsuckers and Cthulhu.
>>
No. 18741 ID: 806f2b

>>18738
Suggest next time she use the Wii-mote to masturbate with next time, instead of his beloved tablet pen.
>>
No. 18742 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905257923.jpg - (128.66KB , 800x507 , 37.jpg )
18742

>>18741
>Suggest next time she use the Wii-mote to masturbate with next time, instead of his beloved tablet pen.

Reaver politely suggests to Weaver that next time she masturbates he prefers that she use the PHANTOM MOTION CONTROL STICK instead of his beloved tablet-pen.
Weaver insists that Reaver should GIVE HER SOME PRIVACY, STAY OUT OF HER ROOM, PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED.
>>
No. 18743 ID: 9dd38f

>>18742

Tell her she should lock her room when she masturbates.
>>
No. 18744 ID: 1afd58

>>18742
Suggest that maybe she could use that ice cream to slather up your butt and use the PHANTOM CONTROL STICK in there instead <3
>>
No. 18745 ID: 806f2b

>>18742
Tell her next time ask to use his shit for erotic fantasies first. Also say I want my ice cream back if that is the way you are going to be about it.
>>
No. 18746 ID: f98e0b

Do it right here on the floor.
>>
No. 18747 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905297132.jpg - (121.41KB , 800x507 , 38.jpg )
18747

>>18743
>Tell her she should lock her room when she masturbates.

>>18744
>Suggest that maybe she could use that ice cream to slather up your butt and use the PHANTOM CONTROL STICK in there instead <3

>>18745
>Tell her next time ask to use his shit for erotic fantasies first. Also say I want my ice cream back if that is the way you are going to be about it.

Reaver doesn't take this shit! It's his apartment too!
He tells Weaver to lock her door next time, and ASK if she wants to use his stuff for her erotic fantasies! Also, if she's going to be like that, she should give back the icecream or use it to slather up herbutt and use the PHANTOM CONTROL STICK in there instead.

Shock and flabbergasted, Weaver rips the PHANTOM MOTION CONTROL STICK out of the PHANTOM gamesystem, and leaves to her room with it and the icecream.
Reaver hears her slam the door and lock it.

Now Reaver will have to use the lame PHANTOM CLASSIC CONTROL PAD.
>>
No. 18748 ID: 1afd58

>>18747
>PHANTOM CLASSIC CONTROL PAD.

Do you have any more ice cream? Sounds like someone could use some slathering.
>>
No. 18749 ID: 45afb1

>>18747
Try not to think about what Weaver is doing in there... TOO LATE!
>>
No. 18750 ID: 806f2b

>>18747
Reaver is now aware that Weaver is going to masturbate about angry sex with him. Reaver should feel slightly honored.
>>
No. 18751 ID: 9dd38f

>>18747

Feel good because she actually listened to you.

Feel bad because you can't continue playing the vidya.
>>
No. 18752 ID: fb5d8e
File 12490533445.jpg - (89.73KB , 800x507 , 39.jpg )
18752

>>18748
>Do you have any more ice cream? Sounds like someone could use some slathering.

>>18749
>Try not to think about what Weaver is doing in there... TOO LATE!

>>18750
>Reaver is now aware that Weaver is going to masturbate about angry sex with him. Reaver should feel slightly honored.

>>18751
>Feel good because she actually listened to you.
>Feel bad because you can't continue playing the vidya.

Reaver heads to the kitchen with mixed feelings.
He was finally able to get through to Weaver, but now he will only be able to play the games that are compatible with the CLASSIC CONTROLLER PAD. Boring!
Atleast he feels honored that Weaver will be masturbating to fantasies of angry sex with him.

The freezer only contains mascarpone.
Though Reaver knows this is really good in icecream and cake, he feels uncomfortable eating it like this.
>>
No. 18755 ID: c557d3

>>18752
Eat it while crying, then.
>>
No. 18756 ID: c01408

>>18755
While crying and masturbating
>>
No. 18757 ID: 1afd58

>>18752
Eat it while crying, masturbating, and inserting the classic controller into your butt.
>>
No. 18758 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905426913.jpg - (97.64KB , 800x507 , 40.jpg )
18758

>>18755
>Eat it while crying, then.

>>18756
>While crying and masturbating

>>18757
>Eat it while crying, masturbating, and inserting the classic controller into your butt.

Reaver returns to his room with the mascarpone, but realizes he has no idea how to eat and masturbate at the same time, not to mention insert the classic controller up his most holiest of poopholes. Such advanced masturbative techniques are reserved for experts like Weaver.
>>
No. 18759 ID: 1afd58

>>18758
Then just wipe down the bedpost with the food, and then press your bare anus against the tip of it, increasing pressure until it slips in.
>>
No. 18760 ID: 806f2b

>>18758
What the fuck man. Lie down on that bed and let yourself be sodomized, preferably after putting on a dress and womens underwear. I would love to screw you like that.
>>
No. 18761 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905462517.jpg - (98.11KB , 800x507 , 41.jpg )
18761

>>18759
>Then just wipe down the bedpost with the food, and then press your bare anus against the tip of it, increasing pressure until it slips in.

Eugh, this seems like SUCH a bad idea!!


>>18760
>What the fuck man. Lie down on that bed and let yourself be sodomized, preferably after putting on a dress and womens underwear. I would love to screw you like that.

There's noone around to sodomize Reaver, but he does have plenty of pretty dresses.
The womens underwear will have to come out of Weaver's laundry. Piece of cake.
>>
No. 18762 ID: c01408

STAY OUT OF WEAVER'S LAUNDRY
>>
No. 18763 ID: 1afd58

>>18762
>GET INTO WEAVER'S LAUNDRY

Fix'd
>>
No. 18764 ID: db097e

>>18761

Jump on the bed.
>>
No. 18765 ID: 9ac8e2

>>18763
> GET INTO WEAVER'S PANTIES
Fix'd
>>
No. 18766 ID: fb5d8e
File 12490551553.jpg - (122.92KB , 800x507 , 42.jpg )
18766

>>18763
>GET INTO WEAVER'S LAUNDRY

Reaver abandons his dangerous and potentially lethal bedpostfucking plan to go mess with Weaver's laundry.
He heads over to the bathroom.

Man, there sure is alot of laundry. They really should take care of it sometime.

Reaver can't be bothered, though.
>>
No. 18768 ID: 1afd58

>>18766
Good point. Just throw all the clothing up into the air wildly and let it fall all around the room.
>>
No. 18769 ID: db097e

>>18766

Take a ride in the dryer.
>>
No. 18770 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905548616.jpg - (116.64KB , 800x507 , 43.jpg )
18770

>>18768
>Good point. Just throw all the clothing up into the air wildly and let it fall all around the room.

Awesome. Knowing him and Weaver it will probably stay like this until a guest cleans it up for them.
Meh, it was dirty laundry anyway.
>>
No. 18771 ID: c42a37

>>18770
Roll around in that laundry. Bathe in her scent - savor it.
>>
No. 18772 ID: 1afd58

>>18770
>Guest

Well invite someone over geez.

I suggest inviting people who are decent and capable and don't mind cleaning shit up for you.

Or you could just invite Gnome over and beat his tiny face until he does what you want him to.
>>
No. 18776 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905592079.jpg - (121.00KB , 800x507 , 44.jpg )
18776

>>18771
>Roll around in that laundry. Bathe in her scent - savor it.

Reaver would rather not!
His own laundry is in there too!

>>18772
>Well invite someone over geez.
>I suggest inviting people who are decent and capable and don't mind cleaning shit up for you.
>Or you could just invite Gnome over and beat his tiny face until he does what you want him to.

Reaver heads to the living room to ring up Gnome, the tiny faggot. He always does what Weaver and Reaver tell him to.
Gnome says he's be there in half an hour.
>>
No. 18777 ID: 1afd58

>>18776
Stand in that exact position for half an hour.
>>
No. 18778 ID: 806f2b

>>18777
I suggest you stand in that exact position and make the room move around you. Then whine at that little faggot when he shows up for being late.
>>
No. 18780 ID: e8d8be

When he come in, throw the phone at his face for being so late.
>>
No. 18781 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905659689.jpg - (123.37KB , 800x507 , 46.jpg )
18781

>>18777
>Stand in that exact position for half an hour.

>>18778
>I suggest you stand in that exact position and make the room move around you. Then whine at that little faggot when he shows up for being late.

>>18780
When he come in, throw the phone at his face for being so late.

Reaver stays in the exact same position for half an hour, plotting his actions against Gnome once he arrives.
Gnome has the key to the apartment just in case something happens, and he's too much of a pussy to steal stuff anyway, so he's able to make it to the living room on his own.
Reaver throws the phone right into his face, breaking his glasses! Haha! What a fag!
Reaver then whines about Gnome being late.
Gnome says he timed his trip to exactly 30:00 minutes, but apologizes anyway.
>>
No. 18782 ID: 6194e1

>>18781
It was supposed to be half an hour from when you called, not mid-conversation.
>>
No. 18783 ID: f72573

>>18781
Apologize with a hug.
>>
No. 18784 ID: 1afd58

>>18781
Inform Gnome that Weaver's room is dirty and needs cleaning, but that he shouldn't knock, instead he should silently pick the lock to her door and just barge in to clean up.
>>
No. 18786 ID: e8d8be

>>18784

oh god yes
>>
No. 18788 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905718762.jpg - (121.65KB , 800x507 , 47.jpg )
18788

>>18782
>It was supposed to be half an hour from when you called, not mid-conversation.

>>18783
>Apologize with a hug.

>>18784
>Inform Gnome that Weaver's room is dirty and needs cleaning, but that he shouldn't knock, instead he should silently pick the lock to her door and just barge in to clean up.

Reaver scolds the little fag, telling him he meant that Gnome should have left 30 minutes before he called!
But he apologizes for breaking his glasses with a hug anyway, then swiftly orders him to go clean Weaver's room without bothering to knock and instead pick the lock of the door.

Gnome says he would, but he doesn't know how to pick locks and that Reaver still has the back up key from when he wanted to steal Weaver's evening gown.
>>
No. 18789 ID: c01408

>>18784
>>18786
>>18788
凸[◣_◢]凸
>>
No. 18790 ID: 1afd58

>>18788
Well then give him the key and tell him to go barge in. GEEZ GNOME
>>
No. 18791 ID: 1afd58

>>18789
I will assume that was some other language for "this"
>>
No. 18792 ID: f72573

>>18789
Oh god this looks unbelievably stupid, why would you even use that?
>>
No. 18793 ID: c42a37

>>18789
Oh Weaver, so tsundere~
>>
No. 18795 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905772697.jpg - (124.97KB , 800x507 , 48.jpg )
18795

>>18788
>Gnome says he would, but he doesn't know how to pick locks and that Reaver still has the back up key from when he wanted to steal Weaver's evening gown.

Ofcourse! Reaver just reaches for the key in the pocket of his yukata--
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK
Now how will Reaver get Gnome to walk in on Weaver and enjoy the hilarious consequences thereof?
>>
No. 18796 ID: 1afd58

>>18795
Well then leave Weaver alone. Make gnome clean up the rest of the apartment instead, while you stare at his juicy young ass.
>>
No. 18797 ID: ea6839

>>18795
Tell him to smash through Weaver's door.

Preferabely with his head.
>>
No. 18798 ID: f72573

>>18795
Through the window! There is a window, right?
>>
No. 18799 ID: e8d8be

The vent? Cmon there has to be some way in there.
>>
No. 18800 ID: c42a37

>>18797
Make sure Gnome has a pitcher of Kool-Aid when he does this, as is proper.
>>
No. 18801 ID: fb5d8e
File 124905816558.jpg - (129.28KB , 800x507 , 49.jpg )
18801

>>18796
>Well then leave Weaver alone. Make gnome clean up the rest of the apartment instead, while you stare at his juicy young ass.

Reaver tells Gnome to take care of the laundry. Gnome begins to pick up the laundry that Reaver had just tossed all over the bathroom.
Reaver looks at Gnome's juicy young ass, wondering how it got so ugly yet strangely hypnotic.

>>18797
>Tell him to smash through Weaver's door.
>Preferabely with his head.

No way! Weaver would definitely hear someone was coming and then the shenanigans wouldn't be as succesful!

>>18798
>Through the window! There is a window, right?

Ofcourse there is a window! And they're only on the sixth floor...
Reaver smells a plan coming up.
>>
No. 18802 ID: ac4254

>>18795

QUICK! GNOME, WEAVER IS IN TROUBLE AND TRAPPED IN HER ROOM! YOU HAVE TO BREAK THE DOOR DOWN TO RESCUE HER!
>>
No. 18803 ID: f72573

>>18801
The question is, should we (he) go through another window in this floor or down from the roof?
>>
No. 18805 ID: e8d8be

>>18803

How tall is this building we're in, does it have roof access, and do we even have a rope.
>>
No. 18812 ID: f98e0b

Have a quester shinding.
Invite Driblis and ClockworkSeal and Velenor
>>
No. 18819 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906190236.jpg - (120.62KB , 800x507 , 50.jpg )
18819

>>18801
>The question is, should we (he) go through another window in this floor or down from the roof?


>>18805
>How tall is this building we're in, does it have roof access, and do we even have a rope.

No way getting there from the roof - the building is 12 high!
Reaver only has a bondage set some secret admirer gave him. He keeps it in his closet, just in case.

>>18812
>Have a quester shinding.
>Invite Driblis and ClockworkSeal and Velenor

Allriiiight! Reaver can send Gnome out to buy pizza and soda.
Who to call first?
>>
No. 18820 ID: c42a37

>>18819
Call Drib, everyone knows he's a party animal.
>>
No. 18822 ID: 9a71e2

>>18819
>12 high
Use confusion over units of measurement to cause the building to become twelve inches high, then step onto the sixth floor, then return t to stories.
>>
No. 18823 ID: 227d44

>>18819
Once they all get there, prank call that faggot Leaver, establishing your superiority.
>>
No. 18824 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906342872.jpg - (124.04KB , 800x507 , 51.jpg )
18824

>>18820
>Call Drib, everyone knows he's a party animal.

Haha, Driblis, that little piece of candy. He'll do anything Reaver tells him to do as well. Goddamn, popularity is useful!
Aw, but he's not picking up. Faggot must be napping again.

>>18822
>Use confusion over units of measurement to cause the building to become twelve inches high, then step onto the sixth floor, then return t to stories.

But that would crush anyone inside AND cause a vacuum void followed by a subatomic explosion, possibly severing the entire universe! Best to save that for the final boss.

>>18823
>Once they all get there, prank call that faggot Leaver, establishing your superiority.

Fuck that, Reaver is going to do that right now.
He calls Leaver and invites him to the party.
Leaver says he'll be there in 5 minutes, tops!

Awesome. Now Reaver can just not let him in and deny ever inviting him! Fucking trolled!
>>
No. 18827 ID: c42a37

>>18824
Where's the pizza and pop Gnome you said there would be pizza and pop >8|
>>
No. 18828 ID: 227d44

>>18824
FFFFFFFFF

I mean, GENIUS. Go and tell Weaver that company is coming over, so she better finish up quick.
>>
No. 18829 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906374630.jpg - (123.49KB , 800x507 , 52.jpg )
18829

>>18827
>Where's the pizza and pop Gnome you said there would be pizza and pop >8|

Goddammit, Gnome, Reaver doesn't care that the laundry is in the washing machine, just get the pizza and pop already!
Reaver throws the phone in Gnome's eye.
>>
No. 18830 ID: 197650

Why arent you calling ClockworkSeal and Velenor, Reaver?
you said you would call ClockworkSeal and Velenor
>>
No. 18831 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906443398.jpg - (121.02KB , 800x507 , 53.jpg )
18831

>>18830
>Why arent you calling ClockworkSeal and Velenor, Reaver?
>you said you would call ClockworkSeal and Velenor

Well now the phone broke because Reaver threw it at Gnome too much! FUCK!
Maybe he can borrow Weaver's cellphone.
>>
No. 18832 ID: c42a37

>>18831
Berate Gnome further for breaking the phone.
>>
No. 18833 ID: 9a71e2

>>18831
Use TELEPATHY instead.
>>
No. 18834 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906490699.jpg - (77.38KB , 800x507 , 54.jpg )
18834

>>18832
>Berate Gnome further for breaking the phone.

Gnome already left to get snacks, but Reaver makes a mental note to scold him about it when he gets back.

>>18828
>I mean, GENIUS. Go and tell Weaver that company is coming over, so she better finish up quick.

Reaver knocks on Weaver's door and tell her company is coming over so she better dress up and he needs her cellphone to invite them.
She tells Reaver that she's too lazy to dress up so she won't give him her cellphone for inviting people either.
>>
No. 18835 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906519890.jpg - (76.77KB , 800x507 , 55.jpg )
18835

The intercom buzzes. It must be Leaver. Haha!
Reaver ponders wether he should answer or leave him in the cold.
>>
No. 18836 ID: c42a37

>>18835
Leave him in the cold. If he persists, buzz him back in a Mexican accent and say, "I'm sorry, but meester Reevar and mees Weevar do not leev heere aneemore!"
>>
No. 18837 ID: 227d44

>>18835
Eh, dudes a complete and utter wannabe Quest Creator. Just leave him out there in the cold.
>>
No. 18838 ID: 9a71e2

>>18836
No, no, keep him going.
"'Allo, zis iz zee maid, who iz eet?"
Then put on MAID COSTUME (I know you have one) and chase him away as though he were a solicitor.
>>
No. 18839 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906601490.jpg - (80.10KB , 800x507 , 56.jpg )
18839

>>18836
>Leave him in the cold. If he persists, buzz him back in a Mexican accent and say, "I'm sorry, but meester Reevar and mees Weevar do not leev heere aneemore!"

>>18837
>Eh, dudes a complete and utter wannabe Quest Creator. Just leave him out there in the cold.

Haha! Reaver just flat out ignores him! That Leaver is such a tool.

Man, dude's persistent though. Reaver decides to get him outta there.
>"'Allo, zis iz zee maid, who iz eet?"
When a surprised Leaver tells him he's there for the party, Reaver cuts him off.
>"I'm sorry, but meester Reevar and mees Weevar do not leev heere aneemore!"

Reaver can hear sobbing on the other side! Hahaha! Fucking trolled!!

Leaver asks if anyone knows where Reaver and Weaver moved to.
>>
No. 18840 ID: c42a37

>>18839
They moved to Tahiti, where they will express their deep love and affection for each other daily and every day will be better than the day before.

Remind Leaver that he is stuck here and will forever be alone.
>>
No. 18841 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906628892.jpg - (80.51KB , 800x507 , 57.jpg )
18841

Reaver tells Leaver they moved to Tahiti, where they will express their deep love and affection for each other daily and every day will be better than the day before.

He remind Leaver that he is stuck here and will forever be alone.

Leaver sobs! What a fucking tool! Hahahaa!
>>
No. 18842 ID: 6292a8

>>18839
"Zay say somefink aboot deep sea blindness reseerch?"
>>
No. 18843 ID: fb5d8e
File 124906636267.jpg - (113.82KB , 800x507 , 58.jpg )
18843

Gnome returns with the snacks and drinks.

Reaver seems to have left to do MudyQuest.
>>
No. 18844 ID: c42a37

>>18843
Gnome: Peep through the keyhole of Weaver's door.

You know you want to.
>>
No. 18853 ID: 227d44
File 124906705328.jpg - (20.48KB , 846x600 , Sad.jpg )
18853

>>18841
Leaver feels the lukewarm salty tears painting his badly drawn face blue. He sighs, knowing he will not be accepted here. He turns towards his home, but stops. He realizes he will not be accepted there either.

He will have to work to get here.

He grits his teeth, and soldiers on. Today is the first day of the rest of his life.
>>
No. 18854 ID: b8bf79

>>18853
Climb to Weaver's window! You're a stick figure so you're probably very light!
>>
No. 18918 ID: 7eda8b

Reaver: Put your clothes back on. Goddamn. If you don't want everyone staring at your butt all the time you shouldn't write Shakespeare on it.
>>
No. 19153 ID: a8e598

Weaver kiss beaver.
>>
No. 19158 ID: 335096

Weaver, make out with Leaver. It will make Reaver jealous.
>>
No. 19222 ID: fb5d8e
File 124908907272.jpg - (91.13KB , 800x507 , 59.jpg )
19222

>>18844
>Gnome: Peep through the keyhole of Weaver's door.
>You know you want to.

>>18854
>Climb to Weaver's window! You're a stick figure so you're probably very light!

Gnome and Leaver are indirect characters! You can't control them directly!


>>18918
>Reaver: Put your clothes back on. Goddamn. If you don't want everyone staring at your butt all the time you shouldn't write Shakespeare on it.

It's true! Reaver would definately prefer wearing some clothes, if only to hide certain reactions to Weaver's antics.
But dammit, his favorite yukata is still in Weaver's room.
He leaves Gnome to prepare the party and heads to his room to take a look in his dresser.
What should he wear instead?
>>
No. 19224 ID: 1afd58

>>19222
Diapers <3
>>
No. 19226 ID: f78140

>>19222
sexy ghost maid disguise
>>
No. 19227 ID: 335096

>>19222

Make a pretty pretty dress out of bedsheets.
>>
No. 19228 ID: f72573

>>19222
Powerarmor. Because Weaver is gonna get down on you like an exterminatus.
>>
No. 19229 ID: 9a71e2

>>19222
French Maid outfit.
We've been over this.
>>
No. 19230 ID: 4e0411

>>19222
Mandalorian battle armor!
>>
No. 19232 ID: 33331a

>>19222
One piece speed suit.
Be like your idol, Dr. Venture.
>>
No. 19253 ID: 197650

nothing at all
NOTHING AT ALL
*NOTHING AT ALL*
>>
No. 19254 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909019149.jpg - (100.84KB , 800x507 , 60.jpg )
19254

>>19229
>French Maid outfit.
>We've been over this.

MAN, WHY IS THIS EVEN IN HIS DRESSER?
Oh god, Reaver feels so embarrassed. Weaver is only in the next room... And Gnome is in the living room! And soon there will be a party!

The danger of being discovered gives Reaver a surge of adrenaline. What a thrill!
>>
No. 19255 ID: 33331a

>>19253
Wait, he's right.
You're not a people, you're a fox.
Foxes don't wear clothes.
Why do you think you're people, Reaver?
>>
No. 19256 ID: 4e0411

>>19254
Gooood, goooood...
Now break down Weaver's door and pose inticingly.
>>
No. 19257 ID: 8ffee7

>>19254

Keep wearing it at the party. Tell everyone who gets here that it was supposed to be a costume party. They'll be so embarrassed!
>>
No. 19258 ID: 335096

>>19254

Let us pretend to be... ummm... Revaew! Reaver's generically foreign relative. They'll never catch on to that, and we can totally spy on them right under their noses!
>>
No. 19260 ID: 335096

>>19255

Reaver is a fox person, and fox people are people to (by definition).
>>
No. 19261 ID: 8cadef

>>19254
Schlick- I mean Fap furiously
>>
No. 19262 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909058334.jpg - (101.03KB , 800x507 , 61.jpg )
19262

>>19255
>Wait, he's right.
>You're not a people, you're a fox.
>Foxes don't wear clothes.
>Why do you think you're people, Reaver?

Reaver tells you to check out his sweet ass princess-theme bedroom! If that doesn't make him people, nothing will!

>>19258
>Let us pretend to be... ummm... Revaew! >Reaver's generically foreign relative. They'll never catch on to that, and we can totally spy on them right under their noses!

Allright! Reaver will pretend to be Ravaew, Reaver's fictional cousin from overseas, who has come to stay with them for a while.
Let's see how long the ruse will last!
What a thrill! Reaver is stoked!
>>
No. 19263 ID: 335096

>>19262
Great. Lets go introduce ourselves and partake of the snackage
>>
No. 19266 ID: 33331a

>>19262
Wait for Gnome to get back and then seduce him.
>>
No. 19267 ID: 9a71e2

>>19262
Ensure you have a BACKUP YUKATA and HATMASK in case you need to recrossdress back temporarily.
>>
No. 19268 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909126475.jpg - (133.21KB , 800x507 , 62.jpg )
19268

>>19263
>Great. Lets go introduce ourselves and partake of the snackage

>>19266
>Wait for Gnome to get back and then seduce him.

Reaver heads to the living room.
It seems in the time it took Reaver to do a short MudyQuest chapter and get dressed, all the little faggot did was put the pizza on the couch and the drinks on the floor, then stand around like a ballsack.
Reaver bonjours the mon ami with a sultry french accent.
Gnome seems impressed!
>>
No. 19271 ID: 197650

Why arent you calling ClockworkSeal and Velenor, Reaver?
you said you would call ClockworkSeal and Velenor
>>
No. 19273 ID: 4e0411

>>19268
Call him a cute little man.
>>
No. 19274 ID: 33331a

>>19268
Get in real close and whisper sweet nothings into Gnome's ear's.
To make it easier, pretend that he's Weaver.
>>
No. 19279 ID: 33331a

>>19271
Weaver is keeping the cellphone hostage.
>>
No. 19281 ID: 9a71e2

>>19268
Lean forward, realise you have no cleavage.
>>
No. 19285 ID: f72573

>>19268
Introduce yourself to Weaver.
>>
No. 19286 ID: 335096

>>19268
Attempt to get him naked before the party starts, with our SULTRY FRENCH WAYS. Then laugh when everyone else shows up and mocks his nakedness.
>>
No. 19290 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909171991.jpg - (130.87KB , 800x507 , 63.jpg )
19290

>>19271
>Why arent you calling ClockworkSeal and Velenor, Reaver?
>you said you would call ClockworkSeal and Velenor

REAVER IS GETTING TO THAT, JEEZ


>>19273
>Call him a cute little man.

>>19274
>Get in real close and whisper sweet nothings into Gnome's ear's.
>To make it easier, pretend that he's Weaver.

Reaver gets in real close and calls gnome a cute little man, then continues to whisper sweet nothings into his ear.
Reaver imagines how much fun it'd be to troll Weaver like this! It makes things alot easier.

Gnome gladly agrees to let Reaver borrow his iPhone.

Who should Reaver call first?
>>
No. 19296 ID: 335096

>>19290

Call up Leaver. Ask why he isn't here yet. We invited him over, like, forever ago. Then insult his manhood in our sultry french accent.
>>
No. 19298 ID: 9a71e2

>>19290
Prank call the makers of the PHANTOM game system, ask about the sexual uses of the controller.
>>
No. 19300 ID: 197650

Velanor
>>
No. 19301 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909212145.jpg - (133.77KB , 800x507 , 64.jpg )
19301

>>19298
>Prank call the makers of the PHANTOM game system, ask about the sexual uses of the controller.

Man, they went out of business ages ago. Don't you remember the scandal?!
Reaver has a rare gem in his possession!

>>19296
>Call up Leaver. Ask why he isn't here yet. We invited him over, like, forever ago. Then insult his manhood in our sultry french accent.

Reaver calls up Leaver again, acting furiously. He scolds the wannabe quester for being late, and dismisses his excuse that 'he got the wrong adress'. What a fucking load of bullshit! Reaver tells the young man that he BETTER FUCKING RESPECT HIS POPULARITY, OR HE'LL MAKE SURE THAT LEAVER WON'T BE ABLE TO QUEST ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN!!
Reaver ends the call. Fucking trolled!

Who should he call next?
>>
No. 19303 ID: 335096

>>19301
Call up some strippers and blackjack. This is going to be the best party ever. We'll charge it to Gnome's tab.

Better make sure they're male strippers though. Gotta stay in character.

Then lets invite ClockworkSeal and Velenor and let them know how awesome a party it's going to be, what with all the strippers and blackjack. We'll get a bonus lol when they encounter the male strippers.
>>
No. 19304 ID: 9a71e2

>>19301
Call CAPTAIN FREIS, attempt to order pizza.
Request bizarre ingredients, like 'Towel Strips' and 'Blood of the Innocent'.
>>
No. 19306 ID: 33331a

>>19301
Call Driblis. Tell him to bring chips.
>>
No. 19314 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909277861.jpg - (133.72KB , 800x507 , 65.jpg )
19314

>>19300
>Velanor

What? No, Gnome only has a Velenor in his contactslist.
Reaver gives him a ring and tells him to get his fat dutch butt over here. Velenor says he was just about to head out to wander about aimlessly, and thus will be there in just fifteen minutes!

>>19303
>Call up some strippers and blackjack. This is going to be the best party ever. We'll charge it to Gnome's tab.
>Better make sure they're male strippers though. Gotta stay in character.
>Then lets invite ClockworkSeal and Velenor and let them know how awesome a party it's going to be, what with all the strippers and blackjack. We'll get a bonus lol when they encounter the male strippers.

No problem! It seems Gnome has a male afro-american stripper named Black Jack in his contactslist, and has all of his information already! Haha, Gnome, you're such a faggot, jesus christ, hahaha!
Awesome, Black Jack is coming over too.

Reaver just called Velenor, so he'll go for ClockworkSeal now.
Reaver lovingly refers to the chap as CockworkShlong and invites him to a splendid party! ClockworkSeal says he LOVES phonecalls, and immediatly agrees.
Then Reaver hangs up because he can't hang on the phone with him all day.


>>19304
Next up to ring is CAPTAINFREIS! But when the phone is answered it's by a dude pretending to be a lady called Meshia. Fucking what? What the hell is wrong with him, acting like a woman. Jesus christ.
Reaver quickly hangs up.

>>19306
Reaver decides it's time to try calling Driblis again.
AW FUCK, VOICEMAIL, FUCKING JESUS CHRIST SHIT REAVER HATES THAT SHIT, FUCK IT.
He tells Driblis is a cunt after the beep and hangs up.

Awesome! This party is gonna be great!
>>
No. 19321 ID: 335096

>>19314
Lets let Weaver know that theres a party about to start. OR: don't tell her, let her discover it on her own in an awkward moment.

Instead lets convince Gnome that its a costume party and dress him up in something funny. If he asks what our costume is, we'll tell him its as a maid instead of a school-girl like we normally are.
>>
No. 19323 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909312416.jpg - (132.62KB , 800x507 , 66.jpg )
19323

The intercom buzzes.
It must be Leaver!
>>
No. 19325 ID: 33331a

>>19323
"Like I tool you beefore, seenyor - theey do not leeve heere aneemore! Eef you don't leeve ah'm calleeng th' policios!"
>>
No. 19326 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909335467.jpg - (102.39KB , 800x507 , 67.jpg )
19326

Man, that Leaverdude will be there for a while. Let's leaving him hanging!

>>19321
>Lets let Weaver know that theres a party about to start. OR: don't tell her, let her discover it on her own in an awkward moment.
>Instead lets convince Gnome that its a costume party and dress him up in something funny. If he asks what our costume is, we'll tell him its as a maid instead of a school-girl like we normally are.

Reaver decides not to tell Weaver. Trolled!
Reaver is on a roll!

He convinces Gnome it's a costume party, and take Gnome to his bedroom to dress him up.
Gnome obviously sexually aroused!
Reaver is uncomfortable with this, but the pleasure of humiliating Gnome is stronger. Gotta troll this one good!

What sort of pretty dress should go on Gnome?
>>
No. 19327 ID: 9a71e2

>>19323
Go downstairs and chase him away with a featherduster.
Pretend to be the maid.
>>
No. 19328 ID: 33331a

>>19326
Something baring the midriff.
>>
No. 19329 ID: 9a71e2

>>19326
Pretty Pink Princess.
With high-heels.
Mock his inability to move efficiently in them, and insist he also wear the undergarments.
>>
No. 19331 ID: 335096

>>19326

Sexy school girl or stripper. Then send him down to entertain Leaver. Doubletroll'd!
>>
No. 19333 ID: acdc9b

>>19326
Dress him like a Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie!
>>
No. 19335 ID: 4e0411

>>19326
A brown one because Gnomes live in DIRT. Make sure to brush past his penis a lot while dressing him.
>>
No. 19341 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909386859.jpg - (103.55KB , 800x507 , 68.jpg )
19341

>>19329
>Pretty Pink Princess.

HAHA YES! LOOK AT THAT FAGGOT! WHAT A FUCKING TOOL. CHECK IT OUT, HE'S WEARING A DRESS.
REAVER ASKS GNOME IF HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL OR SOMETHING.
GODDAMN!
Gnome says he's going to draw a map of Reaver's eyes.

The intercom continues to buzz.
The sound of a door unlocking comes from the hallway.
>>
No. 19343 ID: 33331a

>>19341
Oh snap!
Peek into the hall. Could... could it be?
>>
No. 19346 ID: 9a71e2

>>19341
Do we know anyone large and dragony?
Call them up and ask them to come and steal gnome.
>>
No. 19350 ID: 335096

>>19341
This will totally end with Gnome and Leaver making out.
>>
No. 19351 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909417617.jpg - (96.77KB , 800x507 , 69.jpg )
19351

>>19343
>Oh snap!
>Peek into the hall. Could... could it be?

Reaver decides to fucking ignore Gnome and jumps out in the hall way to find.. Yes! Yes! It's Weaveerrrr! ...This is AWKWARD.
>>
No. 19354 ID: 335096

>>19351

Remember our Alibi. Tell her we are Weaver!
>>
No. 19356 ID: 335096

>>19354

I mean... um Revaew!
>>
No. 19357 ID: c5418a

>>19351
Ask if Weaver is ready for the party.
>>
No. 19359 ID: 33331a

>>19351
"Um, hi Weavey~"
"Do... do you like my outfit nyan~?"
>>
No. 19360 ID: 9a71e2

>>19351
"Hallo, Revear haz been called avay on a secret superspy mission to mars. I eem Revaew, hees cozin. How do you do?" *Curtsy*
>>
No. 19367 ID: bde1b8
File 124909450783.png - (64.50KB , 355x328 , nyeh.png )
19367

Weaver: Make this face at his alibi.
>>
No. 19391 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909533067.jpg - (97.22KB , 800x507 , 70.jpg )
19391

>>19360

>"Hallo, Revear haz been called avay on a secret superspy mission to mars. I eem Revaew, hees cozin. How do you do?"
Revear curtsies.

>>19367

Weaver does not buy it.

SHIT GUYS WHAT IS REAVER TO DO NOW?!
>>
No. 19393 ID: 335096

>>19391

Weaver: Play along... for the lulz!
Reaver: Continue the act, even if you suspect she doesn't buy it. If we persist hard enough she might begin to doubt herself!
>>
No. 19394 ID: c5418a

>>19391
"What's your character? The party is in 10 minutes!"
>>
No. 19395 ID: 33331a

>>19391
Just grab her and kiss her, you fool!
You're tearing this apartment apart!
>>
No. 19396 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909565144.jpg - (87.32KB , 800x507 , 71.jpg )
19396

>>19395
>Just grab her and kiss her, you fool!
>You're tearing this apartment apart!
>>
No. 19400 ID: 335096

>>19396

Go Go Go! And don't ruin your mascara while you're doing it.
>>
No. 19401 ID: 9a71e2

>>19396
Weaver: Discover either latent lesbian tendencies or mild crossdressing fetish.
>>
No. 19404 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909584761.jpg - (90.00KB , 800x507 , 72.jpg )
19404

>>19396
NO!

The apartment roomie agreement contract specifically stated NO ROMANTIC OR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS!
The contract
can
not
BE BROKEN!
>>
No. 19409 ID: 8ffee7

>>19404

But REVAEW has no such contract!
>>
No. 19410 ID: 33331a

>>19404
SOME CONTRACTS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN, REAVER.
>>
No. 19413 ID: 335096

>>19404
Lets go cry on Gnome's girly little shoulders, for Weaver and we are clearly star-crossed lovers, destined for an unhappy end.
>>
No. 19415 ID: 62ec90

Go up on the roof.

Contract is null outside the apartment.
>>
No. 19419 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909620072.jpg - (98.51KB , 800x507 , 73.jpg )
19419

>>19409
>But REVAEW has no such contract!

>>19410
>SOME CONTRACTS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN, REAVER.

But.. it's wrong! Don't you.. Don't you understand....


>>19413
>Lets go cry on Gnome's girly little shoulders, for Weaver and we are clearly star-crossed lovers, destined for an unhappy end.

Yes... Reaver decides that's for the best.. Only Gnome seems to have been watching from an uncomfortably close distance.
>>
No. 19420 ID: 33331a

>>19419
If I see that damn Gnome one more time...
>>
No. 19422 ID: 9a71e2

>>19419
Become WHIRLWIND OF ACTIVITY to hide your NERVOUSNESS.
Steal WEAVER and dress her in SOMETHING FAIRLY EMBARRASSING, to fulfill SCHADENFREUD REQUIREMENT.
>>
No. 19426 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909647829.jpg - (63.60KB , 800x507 , 74.jpg )
19426

Outside, three men wonder what the fuck is taking so long.
>>
No. 19427 ID: 335096

>>19422
Something embarrasing but attractive.

Leaver is on his way up, right? Tell Gnome that a friend is on the way up and that he should totally try to seduce him.
>>
No. 19429 ID: 33331a

>>19426
Hey, why is that wiener Leaver still there?
Call Velenor and Seal and tell them to ditch the sadsack.
>>
No. 19432 ID: 335096

>>19429

Tell that he is the prostitute you hired and that they should totally get around to working her in while you attend to some last minute buisness.
>>
No. 19434 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909696148.jpg - (141.82KB , 800x507 , 75.jpg )
19434

>>19422
>Become WHIRLWIND OF ACTIVITY to hide your NERVOUSNESS.
>Steal WEAVER and dress her in SOMETHING FAIRLY EMBARRASSING, to fulfill SCHADENFREUD REQUIREMENT.

ALLRIGHT AWESOME
EVERYTHING IS READY FOR THE PARTY
JUST THE GUESTS AND THE STRIPPER NEED TO ARRIVE
>>
No. 19436 ID: 8ffee7

>>19434

The intercom was already buzzing. And you called the stripper first, so that's probably him now!
>>
No. 19438 ID: 335096

>>19434
Tell Gnome to go down and invite the other guests up.
>>
No. 19439 ID: 9a71e2

>>19434
Set out FANCY DINNERWARE.
Pretend that everyone should have known this was a TEA PARTY.
Berate them for lacking the proper attire.
>>
No. 19441 ID: bde1b8

>>19434
You forgot to invite Ed Pastry.
>>
No. 19443 ID: 227d44

>>19438
Except for that faggot Leaver of course.
>>
No. 19444 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909790232.jpg - (152.13KB , 800x507 , 77.jpg )
19444

>>19438
>Tell Gnome to go down and invite the other guests up.

Reaver tells Gnome to get the guests.

>>19439
>Set out FANCY DINNERWARE.
>Pretend that everyone should have known this was a TEA PARTY.
>Berate them for lacking the proper attire.

Yeah! That's gonna be some grade A trolling!
Reaver goes-- AW FUCK, GNOME
FUCK IT'S CROWDED IN HERE
AW FU-- FUCKING HELL DID YOU LET IN LEAVER
FUCK YOU GNOME
FUCK

Woah wait
Did ClockworkSeal just roll in on his slippers
Man that is pretty hardcore
Reaver can respect that


So, now the crib is stuffed and the stripper hasnt arrived yet, what should be going down?
>>
No. 19445 ID: 335096

>>19444

Well, since the stripper hasn't arrived yet, guess Gnome will just have to do for now. Then lets take Leaver aside for a special party game of "who can wait locked in the closet for the longest?" We'll even be nice and let him go first.
>>
No. 19446 ID: 9a71e2

>>19444
Continue with TEA PARTY idea.
Completely ignore COOLING PIZZA and SODA.
>>
No. 19447 ID: 33331a

>>19444
Admire that picture in the background that appears to be a bunch of Ash Ketchums in a drum circle. Seriously what the hell is going on with that thing?
>>
No. 19448 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909826013.jpg - (122.80KB , 800x507 , 78.jpg )
19448

>>19447
>Admire that picture in the background that appears to be a bunch of Ash Ketchums in a drum circle. Seriously what the hell is going on with that thing?

...Hmmmmm....
>>
No. 19452 ID: 335096

>>19448
It's a bunch of very pixelated Ash Ketchums in a drum-circle, clearly.
>>
No. 19456 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909855692.jpg - (7.52KB , 800x507 , 80.jpg )
19456

ALLRIGHT THAT'S IT
REAVER IS TURNING OFF THE LIGHTS AND CLOSING THE BLINDS
HE'S GOING TO SLEEP
>>
No. 19457 ID: 33331a

Use the fart application on Gnome's phone to make it appear as though he is farting.
>>
No. 19459 ID: fb5d8e
File 124909866055.jpg - (7.44KB , 800x507 , 82.jpg )
19459

LEAVER WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT ON YOUR FACE


>THE END
>FOR NOW
>>
No. 19460 ID: 33331a

>>19456
Dammit Leaver turn off your head I mean Jesus.
>>
No. 19461 ID: 335096

>>19456
Wow, Leavers head grows in the dark? Awesome.
>>
No. 19462 ID: 9a71e2

>>19456
A SLEEPOVER?
Talk about boys, makeup and clothes.
Cause CLOCKWORKSEAL and VELENOR to become disturbed.
>>
No. 19463 ID: 335096

>>19459

Good night for now Reaver, looking forward to next time.
>>
No. 19465 ID: 227d44
File 124909897196.jpg - (18.46KB , 846x600 , troll.jpg )
19465

>>19459
Wh-what paint?
>>
No. 19466 ID: 335096

>>19465
Hey Leaver. Its Friday. Where's our PrudyQuest?
>>
No. 19469 ID: 227d44
File 124909933642.jpg - (16.41KB , 846x600 , trollohshit.jpg )
19469

>>19466
UM

G2G
>>
No. 19470 ID: acdc9b

>>19466
It's only friday in real life, not in-quest.
>>
No. 19476 ID: 335096

>>19469
Then where's our Quester Quest?
>>
No. 19478 ID: 227d44
File 124910002746.jpg - (21.11KB , 846x600 , wat.jpg )
19478

>>19476
Why would you want it? I mean, look at this "art".

LOOK AT IT I SAY
>>
No. 19479 ID: 335096

>>19478
I... I was enjoying it is all... no need to yell...
*sniff*
>>
No. 19610 ID: fb5d8e
File 124914494762.jpg - (101.88KB , 800x507 , 83.jpg )
19610

holy hell what time is it
>>
No. 19611 ID: 9dd38f

>>19610

Find your yukata, fast!
>>
No. 19612 ID: fb5d8e
File 124914523035.jpg - (124.07KB , 800x507 , 84.jpg )
19612

>>19611
>Find your yukata, fast!

Score!
>>
No. 19613 ID: f21281

>>19612
Weaver: Lament on the lack of ACT today.
>>
No. 19614 ID: 9dd38f

>>19612

Didn't you leave your pointy hat at the cleaners?
>>
No. 19615 ID: 335096

>>19612
Lets... lets keep the stalkings. No one needs to know.
>>
No. 19619 ID: 0d5afc

>>19615
Stockings you dolt, not stalkings.
>>
No. 19624 ID: 33bb8b

>>19619
..although the other thing is good too
>>
No. 19638 ID: 3354eb

>>19610
>>19612
Wait... why did you wake up in Weaver's room?
Was... was the contract broken?
>>
No. 22162 ID: 7eda8b

What became of the party?
>>
No. 27705 ID: 4b96a7

Ask Weaver what the heck happened.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password