[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 156180)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 127007218340.gif - (40.54KB , 600x600 , DEEP-Start.gif )
156180 No. 156180 ID: f0ceda

animooted
Expand all images
>>
No. 156184 ID: 0fc814

Proceed.
>>
No. 156186 ID: 7630d5

Oh hey, deep :V
>>
No. 156188 ID: 2cbe3e

This quest is so... DEEP. Ya dig?
>>
No. 156193 ID: 37ab54
File 127007274723.jpg - (10.47KB , 154x285 , awesome face tm.jpg )
156193

I am currently HIGH as BALLS!

Let's DO THIS SHIT
>>
No. 156224 ID: f0ceda
File 127007453225.png - (137.51KB , 600x600 , Deep 001.png )
156224

You awake in what appears to be a large hole. You have no idea how you got there, but you are quite sure this is NOT the sky.
>>
No. 156225 ID: 632862

>>156224
Oh, I know how this one goes. Investigate the hole!
>>
No. 156227 ID: 482f1b

Examine skills, items, and surroundings.
>>
No. 156233 ID: 8ce2bf

Use PREHENSILE TONGUE on HOLE.
>>
No. 156246 ID: f0ceda
File 12700755229.png - (131.49KB , 600x600 , Deep 002.png )
156246

You have your LUCKY SCARF and your FOOD RATIONS in your backpack.

You don't have a PREHENSILE TONGUE, but you reach into the hole anyways.
>>
No. 156248 ID: f0ceda
File 127007561079.png - (134.45KB , 600x600 , Deep 003.png )
156248

*BZZZT*

OW! Something in the hole zapped you, but something metal and sharp instead of something blue and adorable.
>>
No. 156249 ID: 632862

>>156248
Can you see what it is?
>>
No. 156250 ID: 3b6c92

>>156248
Well then pull your hand back out of the electric hole.
>>
No. 156252 ID: f0ceda
File 127007585845.png - (131.43KB , 600x600 , Deep 004.png )
156252

You pull your hand out of the hole. You can't see what is in the hole.

You are starting to get hungry.
>>
No. 156254 ID: 3b6c92

>>156252
Well, what does a whatever-you-are eat?
>>
No. 156258 ID: 0fc814

Yank out whatever shocked you. Ignore continuing shocks.
>>
No. 156262 ID: 632862

Eat some food, then try to yank the thing out.
>>
No. 156272 ID: 34470e

>>156252
Check your inventory
>>
No. 156277 ID: f0ceda
File 12700773964.png - (139.55KB , 600x600 , Deep 006.png )
156277

>>156254
>Well, what does a whatever-you-are eat?
Batteries, of course.

Robots eat batteries.
>>
No. 156278 ID: f0ceda
File 127007740446.png - (78.94KB , 600x600 , DEEEEEEEEP.png )
156278

>>
No. 156279 ID: f98e0b

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
No. 156285 ID: 0fc814

Oh snap! We're in journey shit now.
>>
No. 156288 ID: 1f66ea

Wooooooooooooaaaaaah!
>>
No. 156296 ID: e3d671

Ven is Some sort of slug thing Right? so if she's a robot won't that mean she's a METAL SLUG?
>>
No. 156305 ID: 717301

Fire jump jets.
>>
No. 156319 ID: e5843a

HAH! Reverse Deep! xD
>>
No. 156377 ID: f0ceda
File 12700803887.png - (203.69KB , 768x768 , Deep Cave 001.png )
156377

You wake up on an island.

There's a cut on your arm you don't remember getting. It's not bleeding too much, though, and should be fine.

TELWIS is here.
>>
No. 156378 ID: 178cbb

Oh shit I hate that guy. Punch him in the dick!
>>
No. 156380 ID: 0fc814

Say "BEEP BOOP I AM A ROBOT I mean hey Telwis. Thanks for rescuing me again."
>>
No. 156395 ID: f0ceda
File 127008114094.png - (202.89KB , 768x768 , Deep Cave 002.png )
156395

You begin to thank Telwis, only to realize that upon closer inspection, it's a doll cleverly made to resemble Telwis. It's stuffed complete with cute little button eyes.
>>
No. 156397 ID: 178cbb

Punch it in the dick anyway.
>>
No. 156399 ID: 3b6c92

>>156395
That's... weird.

Okay this island is boring. Go somewhere else.
>>
No. 156403 ID: e3d671

>>156395
USE TELWIS DOLL AS A FLOTATION DEVICE
>>
No. 156404 ID: 0fc814

Say "OH GOD I AM GOING TO DIE I mean beep boop I am a robot."

Add Telwis doll to doll inventory.
>>
No. 156438 ID: 632862

>>156395
Hump doll.
>>
No. 156440 ID: f0ceda
File 127008335869.png - (103.63KB , 768x768 , Deep Cave 003.png )
156440

I take the Telwis doll and dive into the water to try to find a way out of this cave.

Is... that a tea set?
>>
No. 156442 ID: e3d671

>>156440
YAY TEA TIME!!
>>
No. 156443 ID: bf1e7e

Robots don't drink tea.
>>
No. 156444 ID: 0fc814

Oh no the water is shorting your circuits! Get to dry land!
>>
No. 156448 ID: 34470e

>>156440
Move the mouse and get rid of the pipes. A sandwich to whoever gets that reference.
>>
No. 156470 ID: f0ceda
File 127008486435.png - (103.57KB , 768x768 , Deep Cave 004.png )
156470

>>156444
OH SHIT!

You scramble back to the island as you feel the water cause a blinding pain in your arm after a moment, and you feel as though you've suddenly lost your ability to hold your breath.
>>
No. 156473 ID: f0ceda
File 127008491247.png - (186.55KB , 768x768 , Deep Cave 005.png )
156473

You get to the island choking up water as you feel yourself slowly being drained of energy, the world fading once more.
>>
No. 156478 ID: f0ceda
File 127008496159.png - (87.35KB , 600x600 , DEEEEEEEEEP 2.png )
156478

>>
No. 156483 ID: 0fc814

DEEEEEP!!! Noooo!
>>
No. 156576 ID: f0ceda
File 127008826099.png - (119.57KB , 768x768 , Telwis House.png )
156576

You awake in Telwis's house.

There's some kind of thumping noise outside and you think you can hear some shouting.
>>
No. 156579 ID: e3d671

>>156576
Let Telwis in.
>>
No. 156582 ID: 15f6d6

Investigate carefully
>>
No. 156588 ID: c50a92

>>156576
That must be Telwis masturbating. Eat a fish and wait until he's done.
>>
No. 156589 ID: 5b6805

>>156579
door's already open. Check source of thumping.
>>
No. 156590 ID: d1ad31

>>156576
Ignore it and play with Telwis's pet Dreamworm!
>>
No. 156591 ID: 632862

>>156576
Get up and stumble outside stark naked to see what all the racket is.
>>
No. 157232 ID: f0ceda
File 127015747916.png - (144.10KB , 768x768 , Deep Telwis.png )
157232

Telwis is out here.

He appears to be injured and have just killed another one of those monsters.

He tells you to get back in the house.

The monster appears to be melting.
>>
No. 157235 ID: f43c35

>>157232

Get back in the house and wreck one of his things in childish spite.
>>
No. 157237 ID: f0ceda
File 127015823898.png - (114.83KB , 768x768 , Telwis House 2.png )
157237

>>157235
Yeah! That'll show him for bossing you around like that.

What cool stuff should we break?
>>
No. 157238 ID: f43c35

>>157237

Use your secret robot powers to both target the most valuable looking thing and wreck the shit out of it.
>>
No. 157240 ID: 9a1fa4

That fish.

EAT IT.
>>
No. 157251 ID: f0ceda
File 127015951456.png - (76.42KB , 768x768 , Poor Roz.png )
157251

BREAKING THE FISHTANK IT IS!

You spot something in the now empty tank.

Roz flops about uselessly as he suffocates.
>>
No. 157254 ID: e3d671

>>157251
EAT THE FISH
>>
No. 157260 ID: 9a1fa4

QUICK RUN OUTSIDE AND GIVE IT WATER
>>
No. 157265 ID: f0ceda
File 127016070554.png - (74.80KB , 768x768 , kill it.png )
157265

>EAT IT
>SAVE IT
>EAT IT
>SAVE IT
>EAT IT
>SAVE IT
>EAT IT
>SAVE IT

How can you eat the fish or carry the fish to water...
>>
No. 157266 ID: f0ceda
File 127016072132.png - (76.38KB , 768x768 , Poor VEN.png )
157266

...When you are the fish?
>>
No. 157267 ID: f0ceda
File 127016072993.png - (101.67KB , 600x600 , DEEEEEEEEEP 4.png )
157267

>>
No. 157271 ID: 34470e

>>157266
YOU'RE NOT A FISH! YOU'RE A ROBOT!
>>
No. 157274 ID: abb30a

It all makes sense now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9oseiCTdk
>>
No. 157324 ID: 0fc814

This quest is too JOURNEY for me.
>>
No. 157325 ID: f0ceda
File 127016259479.png - (72.49KB , 768x768 , tragic loss.png )
157325

>>157271
Yeah, you weren't really the fish, you were just tripping balls.

It's dead now though.

Or maybe when the fish died a part of you that WAS the fish died with it, and when the fish died that part of you was LOST FOREVER.
>>
No. 157327 ID: 0fc814

Eat the fish to get the GONE FOREVER part back.
>>
No. 157334 ID: e3d671

>>157327
This. eat the fucking fish already!
>>
No. 157336 ID: f0ceda
File 127016286926.png - (75.03KB , 768x768 , eat yourself.png )
157336

>>157327
You should eat yourself? That is just plain creepy.

You don't really feel like touching the fish further.
>>
No. 157338 ID: 37ab54

>>157336
lick whatever crap is on those sticks. dont look at them before you do it.
>>
No. 157340 ID: e3d671

>>157336
So you're just gonna let yourself go to waste?
>>
No. 157341 ID: 1ac39d

eat it! trust us, it is a great idea.
>>
No. 157350 ID: 9a1fa4

Fishynom.
>>
No. 157353 ID: f0ceda
File 127016382511.png - (68.34KB , 768x768 , om nom nom.png )
157353

>Eat it

Alright.

You eat the fish with no negative consequences whatsoever.
>>
No. 157354 ID: f0ceda
File 127016383610.png - (72.35KB , 768x768 , picture yourself on a boat on a river.png )
157354

>>
No. 157356 ID: f0ceda
File 127016396370.png - (57.01KB , 768x768 , shallow.png )
157356

>>
No. 157357 ID: e3d671

>>157354
RIDE THE SNAKE!
>>
No. 157382 ID: f0ceda
File 127016510176.png - (370.05KB , 768x768 , Telwis House 3.png )
157382

You feel really nice.

It isn't long until an adorable little marshmellow starts yelling at you though. Such a funny little marshmellow.
>>
No. 157386 ID: e3d671

>>157382
>adorable little marshmellow
EAT IT
>>
No. 157387 ID: 3b6c92

>>157382
Lick the marshmallow.

It might be fake. It's the only surefire way to tell.
>>
No. 157391 ID: 34470e

>>157382
Rape the marshmallow.
>>
No. 157414 ID: 9a1fa4

Hug it...
>>
No. 157416 ID: 6cd631

Sex it up!
>>
No. 157433 ID: f0ceda
File 127016731148.png - (82.81KB , 768x768 , Telwis is pissed.png )
157433

Telwis pulls out a small remote and clicks a button, simply saying "No."

Your limbs all suddenly go limp. You find yourself unable to move anything but your eyes and your mouth as Telwis steps closer.

"I don't know why you've been acting so strange today." he says, "But I've found something I've been trying to acquire for a very long time, Ven. Something of yours."
>>
No. 157435 ID: e3d671

>>157433
OH GOD CYBORG RAPE!
>>
No. 157438 ID: 9a1fa4

Your mouth still works. Kiss him.
>>
No. 157449 ID: 482f1b

PULL OUT GUN
HEADSHOT
>>
No. 157452 ID: f0ceda
File 12701681164.png - (37.87KB , 768x768 , Your heart.png )
157452

You can't kiss him. He's too far away.

He pulls out something black and dripping with some kind of oil.

"It's your heart, Ven." he says. "It's finally mine. All mine."
>>
No. 157456 ID: f0ceda
File 127016823766.png - (88.74KB , 768x768 , deep.png )
157456

>>
No. 157457 ID: 6834bc

>>157452
Beg him. Say "Please, put it in me".
AMBIGUOUS MEANINGS GO
>>
No. 157468 ID: 34470e

>>157452
Tell him that's not your heart. Pull out your heart and say "THIS is my... hear...". Then die.
>>
No. 157518 ID: 0fc814

Moan softly. Tell him to please jam it journey inside of you.
>>
No. 157524 ID: f0ceda
File 127017128013.png - (100.27KB , 768x768 , Deep V Labs.png )
157524

You awake in a glass tube. You can feel some vibrations as the floor under it shakes.

"Ah, you're awake..." a small mok woman says from below your tube. "It's good to see you, Ven. I'm sure you have a lot of questions..."
>>
No. 157527 ID: 1ac39d

say whaaaaaaaaaa?!
>>
No. 157530 ID: e3d671

>>157524
looking pretty sergal there ven
>>
No. 157531 ID: 34470e

>>157524
"Why is the sky blue? What's 2 plus 2? Can I have some ice cream? Is it my birthday today? What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? If Jimmy walks to the park at 1 mile an hour and lives 3 miles away from the park, and Susan rides her bike at 5 miles an hour and lives 6 miles away from the park, how long will Susan have to wait?"
>>
No. 157535 ID: 9a1fa4
File 127017159574.jpg - (30.41KB , 187x350 , devil-horn-hand-thumb5483623.jpg )
157535

Do this.
>>
No. 157633 ID: 5eabae

>>157531
African or European?
>>
No. 157702 ID: 0fc814

Ignore him and masturbate.
>>
No. 158388 ID: f0ceda
File 127026897226.png - (93.06KB , 768x768 , Telmes.png )
158388

You ask if it's your birthday because that's the only reasonable action that does not involve masturbation, and you'd rather do that when your crotch is not on display in a glowing glass tube.

"You could say that." the little Mok says. "My name is Telmes. I'd like to welcome you to the real world at last, Two."
>>
No. 158390 ID: e3d671

>>158388
Two? what happened to Number 1?
>>
No. 158391 ID: 9a1fa4

Ask for a name that isn't also a digit.
>>
No. 158402 ID: f0ceda
File 127027032683.png - (108.92KB , 768x768 , Telmes.png )
158402

You ask what happened to One, if you are Two.

"It's a long story." she says. "You are one of three clones grown from the preserved corpse of the one known as Nev. You were the only female one, and thus the most... imperfect clone of him. Certain details were likely changed around, but from comparing your memories to the other two's fragmented memories, we were able to uncover some of the keys faster. Unfortunately... Recently there were some complications, and the other two clones... Well, we lost them. I'm afraid you clones are highly unstable, short lived creatures."

You ask if you can have a name.

"Ven will suffice if you don't like being called 'Two.' You're the only one left anyways."
>>
No. 158405 ID: 3b6c92

>>158402
Unstable?

Wait, are you gonna die?

Ask if you're gonna die. :(
>>
No. 158406 ID: 6834bc

>>158402
"What? No! Telwis and I were in love! Or I was a robot or something... but I know I've always been female!

Your records are wrong! The male clones died because they were wrong!"
>>
No. 158409 ID: 0fc814

Say "No, Telmes. YOU are the clone!"
>>
No. 158411 ID: 0fc814

Then masturbate for emphasis.
>>
No. 158415 ID: f0ceda
File 127027118976.png - (107.74KB , 768x768 , Telmes.png )
158415

>>158402
You ask if you're going to die.

Telmes says that you will, but they all will. Without the proper interpretation of the keys, there isn't any hope for anyone, and there isn't enough time to figure them out.

She says that when you are ready, she can put you back in stasis so that you go peacefully, but if you have any more questions, she has time to answer them.
>>
No. 158417 ID: e3d671

>>158415
This is getting depressing
>>
No. 158418 ID: 3de05a

>>158415
Keys? You mean the musical keys?

Hum the tune.
>>
No. 158419 ID: 9a1fa4

>>158418
YES HUM IT
>>
No. 158421 ID: 34470e

>>158415
Ask him if he has any ice cream.
>>
No. 158422 ID: 15f6d6

Tell her that we know the damn keys! Show us the puzzle, motherfucker!
>>
No. 158423 ID: e19bd4
File 127027235617.png - (110.52KB , 768x768 , Telmes.png )
158423

>>158418
You ask if it's like musical keys.

She says no. The keys are concepts. The first was one you dreamed right away. Falling into the abyss. "Infinity."

The second was Telwis. "Companionship."

The third and fourth you saw aspects of, but were only completely seen by the other two. Imagination, and Peace.

The last was Heart, the memory you just saw.

The concepts must be presented to the altar in the next hall, but they must be interpreted and worded exactly right, or the savior will not come.

Telmes has already come to terms that there is no hope left, and is ready for the next life, if there will be one after this. She suggests that you do the same, and she reminds you that she can activate your final dream when you are ready.
>>
No. 158424 ID: 9a1fa4

Hey, there's at least a chance. Let's try it.
>>
No. 158425 ID: 1ac39d

ask if perhaps dieing repeatedly in their dreams could have perhaps led them to dieing for real. they couldn't take the stress of death and their real bodies shut down.
>>
No. 158426 ID: 3de05a

>>158423
If we know all the keys why aren't we trying? Failure can't wind up making the situation worse.

I don't care about dying peacefully. Let my death have meaning at least, if it is inevitable.
>>
No. 158428 ID: f0ceda
File 127027300133.png - (134.88KB , 768x768 , Deep V Labs.png )
158428

>>158425
She replies that it's possible.

She says that they have a think tank working frantically on this already. She says that you have helped enough, and shouldn't worry about anything anymore. Even if they somehow find a way to survive, you won't last much longer anyways. She taps a few buttons on the panel, tells you goodbye, and the world grows dark again.
>>
No. 158429 ID: f0ceda
File 127027310714.png - (80.79KB , 768x768 , deep.png )
158429

>>
No. 158432 ID: 9a1fa4

Wake up.
>>
No. 158435 ID: f0ceda
File 127027354978.png - (136.97KB , 768x768 , Telwis House.png )
158435

You wake up in Telwis's house.

Telwis is over on the side looking at Roz. He seems happy for once.
>>
No. 158437 ID: 7630d5

Hug Telwis so hard.
>>
No. 158438 ID: 3de05a

>>158435
"Telwis. Tell me a story."
>>
No. 158439 ID: e3d671

>>158437
this.. just this
>>
No. 158445 ID: f0ceda
File 12702751938.png - (53.46KB , 768x768 , HUG TELWIS.png )
158445

You walk over and grab Telwis and rub your nose between his ears affectionately.

He doesn't appear to like being picked up one bit and tells you to put him down, he's expecting company. It sounds like someone is walking towards the door, someone big!
>>
No. 158448 ID: 0fc814

Get the door without putting telwis down.
>>
No. 158449 ID: e3d671

>>158445
Put him down and hide somewhere intill we can see the visitor
>>
No. 158450 ID: 3b6c92

>>158448
This.
>>
No. 158451 ID: 3de05a

Ask Telwis who's coming. Does he know anything about the five keys?
>>
No. 158463 ID: f0ceda
File 127027630185.png - (53.93KB , 768x768 , HUG TELWIS.png )
158463

Telwis seems confused by your mention of keys. He says that of course he knows who is coming, he invited him. Apparently this person is a real stand-up guy.
>>
No. 158465 ID: 3b6c92

>>158463
Well, then go get the door.

While still holding Telwis.
>>
No. 158466 ID: e3d671

>>158463
Go see who it is
>>
No. 158467 ID: 15f6d6

Oh shit, son.
>>
No. 158468 ID: 3de05a

>>158463
"Um, Telwis... do you know anything about Infinity, Companionship, Imagination, Peace, and Heart?"
>>
No. 158480 ID: f0ceda
File 127027859098.png - (128.79KB , 768x768 , Flails Breaker.png )
158480

"ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!"
>>
No. 158485 ID: e3d671

>>158480
Well it had to happen sooner or later.
>>
No. 158551 ID: 15f6d6

get ye some ice cream
>>
No. 158636 ID: 1ac39d

eat ice cream, suddenly understand the exact way to say the five keys, ascend to godhood.
>>
No. 158728 ID: 9a1fa4

OH GOD THE DREAM WAS A DREAM WAS A DREAM
>>
No. 158902 ID: f0ceda
File 127032080062.png - (77.64KB , 768x768 , Cream.png )
158902

Flails Breaker stuffs your face with loads and loads of cream. Sometimes he's a little sloppy and gets it over your face too, but you don't care.

It's strawberry flavored and delicious.
>>
No. 158905 ID: f0ceda
File 127032092477.png - (133.57KB , 768x768 , Cream.png )
158905

You feel like things will be good again forever.
>>
No. 158907 ID: f0ceda
File 127032093325.png - (95.92KB , 768x768 , deep.png )
158907

>>
No. 158911 ID: 9a1fa4

:DDD
>>
No. 158931 ID: f0ceda
File 12703218165.png - (22.33KB , 768x768 , tunnel.png )
158931

For a while there is nothing. You seem to slip off into sleep, a wonderful rest after your tiring journey. But then, a bright light appears, and there is a sharp pain in your chest.
>>
No. 158933 ID: 15f6d6

Wake the fuck up
>>
No. 158934 ID: 9a1fa4

Be awesome
>>
No. 158942 ID: f0ceda
File 127032266425.png - (154.46KB , 768x768 , tunnel.png )
158942

You wake up a little more and are greeted by a not too friendly face lunging quickly towards yours.
>>
No. 158943 ID: f21281

>>158942
Punch it in the nose to assert dominance, then ride it like a mechanical bull.
>>
No. 158945 ID: 9a1fa4

>>158943
Couldn't have put it better if I tried
>>
No. 158970 ID: 37456c

>>158943
This is the only real option.
>>
No. 158987 ID: 0fc814

Panic and run away like a bitch, like you always do.
>>
No. 159063 ID: 5a2e05

>>158987
Ride it like a mechanical bull to run away faster.
>>
No. 162164 ID: f0ceda
File 127089635795.png - (105.63KB , 768x768 , snaaaaake.png )
162164

>Punch it!
The snake-like creature bites your hand securely and begins to pull backward with slowly increasing force.
>>
No. 162165 ID: 556214

>>162164
Punch it with your other hand!
>>
No. 162176 ID: 8ecfd4

>>162165
And kick it as well.
>>
No. 162177 ID: 03cccb

Other hand.

Lots of eyes.

Poke its eyes.
>>
No. 162249 ID: 7524b0

>>162164
Allow it to pull you out of the tank. Remove your mask.
>>
No. 162294 ID: 9a1fa4

That's not nice. Apply swordfingers to eyes.
>>
No. 162409 ID: 482f1b

Now for a classic.
Use Junktron Missle Launcher!
>>
No. 164813 ID: f0ceda
File 127137529953.png - (82.92KB , 768x768 , Deep V Labs.png )
164813

You start to let it drag you out of the tub but find your stomach getting cut on the glass, instead using your free hand to try to dig into the creature's eyes.

The creature shrieks in pain, but it doesn't let go, shaking it's head from side to side to try to get your hand out of it's eyes.
>>
No. 164814 ID: f0ceda
File 127137540025.png - (63.85KB , 768x768 , blurry.png )
164814

A blast of light comes from your right.

You are blinded for a moment as the beast shrieks and dissipates.
>>
No. 164816 ID: 7524b0

>>164814
Climb out carefully once you can see again, and see what's what.
>>
No. 164817 ID: ed0e3a

"002 Deceased".

Well fuck.
>>
No. 164820 ID: 8c0848

>>164814
Wake up
>>
No. 164824 ID: f0ceda
File 127137598611.png - (66.26KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164824

You carefully climb out of the tank and walk over to the side of the room.

Telmes is here. She appears to be injured. The ground tremors once more.

She pants as she holds a clear, see-through gear towards your tube. She doesn't appear to see you. The gear she holds has a sort of prismatic effect to it, when the light hits it the shine appears as a spectrum.
>>
No. 164826 ID: 7524b0

>>164824
Take the gear?
>>
No. 164849 ID: f0ceda
File 127137875193.png - (93.74KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164849

You try to take the gear from Telmes.

"No!" she cries, "S-Stay away from me! Please!"

She holds onto the gear tightly but even with both her hands on it it doesn't feel like it would be too hard to just pick her up like Telwis. She looks at you like you're a monster.

The gear shines dimly and then fades. She looks at it and then you, whimpering "Savior... H-Help me..."
>>
No. 164851 ID: 7524b0

>>164849
"What's going on?"
>>
No. 164852 ID: 6834bc

>>164849
>Ven hug Telmes
"It's okay. Everything will be alright. It will all be over soon, one way or another."
>>
No. 164862 ID: f0ceda
File 127138049833.png - (50.12KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164862

You hug Telmes and tell her it'll be ok.

At first she squirms, and then she just winces like she's expecting something painful... but eventually she begins to relax.
>>
No. 164863 ID: f0ceda
File 127138063869.png - (49.84KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164863

"V-Ven..?" she says, "Is... Is that really you? You're not... like the others?"
>>
No. 164864 ID: 7524b0

>>164863
"I don't know what you mean, but probably! Now, where's the altar?"
>>
No. 164865 ID: 701a19

>>164863
"Yes, it's really me. I don't know what happened to the others, though, so I can't say."
>>
No. 164878 ID: f0ceda
File 127138168677.png - (50.55KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164878

You tell her that you don't know what she means, but probably not. You assure her that it's really you.

Telmes says that the others are all either dead or taken over by the shadow beasts.

She hugs you tightly.

You ask her where that altar is. She says it's at the end of the hall, but more of those beasts are inside. If you and she can make it to the altar you should be safe, the area will be protected from the shadow beasts for a little longer.

Should you look around for equipment and quickly prepare or make a straight run for the altar? Time is likely of the essence.

The ground tremors once more, this time worse than before.
>>
No. 164880 ID: 0b2a05

Not heavily wounded, and fingers are weapons enough. Gotta go fast, super fast.
>>
No. 164881 ID: f21281

>>164878
Suddenly realize that you are naked.
>>
No. 164886 ID: 701a19

Take her with you. She has information that you might need, and if the altar is safe then she would be better off there.
>>
No. 164887 ID: 3b6c92

>>164878
Make a straight run, I guess. If time is of the essence, and all.
>>
No. 164892 ID: 0fc814

Run, bitch!
>>
No. 164895 ID: 7524b0

>>164878
Get equipment!
>>
No. 164902 ID: f3de2f

>>164878
RUN!
>>
No. 164942 ID: f0ceda
File 12713873469.png - (72.50KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164942

You grab Telmes and run. She limps a bit but mostly manages to keep up.

She clutches that gear for dear life as you pull her along.

There is a door on the right, and vents along the walls. Large crates block some of your vision.
>>
No. 164948 ID: f0ceda
File 127138787086.png - (71.26KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164948

As you pass some of the crates there's another doorway on the left. Light glints off something blade-like in the doorway.
>>
No. 164949 ID: 7524b0

>>164948
Take a breather behind the crate and wait for the Dark Thing to go away.
>>
No. 164951 ID: 0b2a05

Set her down behind the crate and wait a bit, possible fighting time.
>>
No. 164970 ID: f0ceda
File 127138962016.png - (98.98KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164970

You wait by the crate and pause to get a breather.

Telmes doesn't sound so good but manages to stand still and almost quietly as she catches her breath.

The hissing of the shadow beast starts to fade.
>>
No. 164972 ID: 0b2a05

Slowly--wait is Telmes okay?
>>
No. 164981 ID: f0ceda
File 127139112457.png - (79.11KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
164981

Telmes says that you might be able to go faster if you leave her behind.

She says every second we waste, more of those monsters will be around.
>>
No. 164983 ID: 0b2a05

Tell her we're not leaving her here to die. Mok carrying time!
>>
No. 164984 ID: 717301

pick her up and run with her like she's a football.
>>
No. 164995 ID: 7524b0

Last I saw the shadow creature was moving across the corridor. Peek around the crate before you get moving again.
>>
No. 165010 ID: f0ceda
File 127139282265.png - (74.76KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
165010

You pick up Telmes. She winces at first but doesn't seem to complain. The monster seems to be heading into another doorway.

The end of the hallway is in sight...
>>
No. 165011 ID: 0b2a05

Let it move. If it notices, take initiative and dive at it, with pointy fingers grappling at close range should be very effective.
>>
No. 165022 ID: f0ceda
File 127139472861.png - (73.42KB , 768x768 , hallway.png )
165022

You don't think you could take on one of those beasts if one caught you. You watch as it moves into the other doorway.
>>
No. 165023 ID: f0ceda
File 127139475427.png - (87.77KB , 768x768 , telmes.png )
165023

You hear a hissing noise behind you.
>>
No. 165025 ID: 1ac39d

full power, all adrenalin to legs.
>>
No. 165026 ID: 3b6c92

>>165023
RUN

NOW
>>
No. 165027 ID: 0b2a05

Run forward. VERY FAST. Do not let go of Telmes. Dodge between the crates.
>>
No. 165028 ID: 717301

CREEPER! RUN FOR IT
>>
No. 165042 ID: 34470e

>>165023
Clever bitch...
>>
No. 165047 ID: f0ceda
File 127139677819.png - (70.20KB , 768x768 , hallway.png )
165047

You run for it!

Telmes shouts for you to put her down and that she can stop it, but the altar room is only a half a minute further.

What do you do?
>>
No. 165050 ID: 7524b0

>>165047
Okay, duck around a crate and set Telmes down while you attempt to distract the Shadow Creature.
>>
No. 165051 ID: 7524b0

(I think she's gonna stop it with the gear)
>>
No. 165056 ID: 3b6c92

Just keep moving! Thirty more seconds!
>>
No. 165057 ID: 0b2a05

Keep running, push her higher on your shoulder so she can aim at the thing.
>>
No. 165058 ID: 7524b0

>>165057
OK I'm up for trying that.
>>
No. 165076 ID: f0ceda
File 127140105672.png - (112.71KB , 768x768 , hallway.png )
165076

You prop Telmes over your shoulder and a bright beam fires from the gear once again, striking it's arm just as it's about to strike.

There's only a few feet left! The beast is now missing it's arm, but that seems to have just made it angry!
>>
No. 165078 ID: 0b2a05

Just keep running, duck down low so it has less to try and hit!
>>
No. 165082 ID: 7524b0

>>165076
Hold Telmes up higher!
>>
No. 165102 ID: f0ceda
File 127140420318.png - (75.29KB , 768x768 , altar.png )
165102

You reach the altar room.

The creeper is stopped by some invisible wall that let you and Telmes pass through.

Telmes says that the five keys represent each of the five teeth of the prism gear.

Infinity.
Companionship.
Imagination.
Peace.
Heart.

Telmes says that neither her nor the other scholars knew the hymn. "Search inside yourself, Ven." she says. "Some part of you, some part of you that was once Nev, might remember it. You... You know this song, Ven. I know you know it. It burns within you. Just let it out, Ven... Please..."
>>
No. 165103 ID: 1ac39d

[the only sing i can think of that may fit the mood of this place is: you scream, i scream, we all scream for ice cream.
which would probably summon flails breaker what do you other guys think]
>>
No. 165105 ID: 6ca7b8

>>165102
AAAAALWAYS
I WANNA BE WITH YOUh
AND MAKE BELIEEVE WITH YOUh
AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY
OOH LUV
>>
No. 165106 ID: 0b2a05

Aaaalwaaaays~

I wanna beeee with youuu~

And make belieeeve with youuu~

And live in harmony

Harmony

OH LOVE~
>>
No. 165111 ID: f0ceda
File 127140593492.png - (94.17KB , 768x768 , altar.png )
165111

OPEN YOUR EEEEEEEEYES...

I SEE...

YOUR EYES ARE OPEN...
>>
No. 165112 ID: d5532a

Go up to that unicorn like the pure and unshrouded lass you are. Ask if everything will be okay.
>>
No. 165113 ID: 7524b0

>>165111
Wear no disguise for me...

Come into the open.
>>
No. 165123 ID: f0ceda
File 127140852534.png - (217.42KB , 768x768 , SAVIOR.png )
165123

WEAR NO DISGUISE FOR ME...
COME INTO THE OPEN...

WHEN IT'S COLD...
OUTSIDE...
AM I HERE... IN VAIN..?
HOLD ON...
TO THE NIGHT...
THERE WILL BE NO SHAME...

ALWAYS
I WANNA BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY
OH LOVE~!

>>
No. 165124 ID: f0ceda
File 127140862691.png - (132.20KB , 768x768 , SAVIOR.png )
165124

>>
No. 165125 ID: 0b2a05

Bravo. Bravissimo.
>>
No. 165159 ID: ba7c76

>>165124
BEST END
>>
No. 165170 ID: d6cb21

.....

AWESOME
>>
No. 165175 ID: 620bfb

I gotta say, man. That ending was deep.
>>
No. 165204 ID: aa99a2
File 127143896091.gif - (17.02KB , 264x262 , yeahhh.gif )
165204

>>165175
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password