[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 127808)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126560451579.png - (32.38KB , 500x500 , chapter 3.png )
127808 No. 127808 ID: fdcff1

>I recommend starting a new thread for a new chapter(s).

oh ok
Expand all images
>>
No. 127815 ID: fdcff1
File 126560464918.png - (39.41KB , 500x500 , 64.png )
127815

"Oh, hey, you're awake."

... What just happened?

"Shame your friend isnt awake right now, he still has a fever. Furfags like to infect victims with sicknesses. It's nothing serious, he says."

Who's "he"?
>>
No. 127824 ID: 12f282

>>127815
You forgot your Frenchie sagefag boyfriend already?
>>
No. 127831 ID: fdcff1
File 126560510660.png - (52.20KB , 500x500 , 65.png )
127831

He's not my boyfriend! And I'm not sure if he'd be able to say it's not a serious fever himself, since the infection started at the throat. I'll ask to make sure.

"Did he say that himself?

"No, the doctor did."

"What doctor?"

"The doctor on this hyperlink. He said he was to go to 420chan for medical research or something.. Oh well. It's really none of my business."
>>
No. 127838 ID: b61daf

>>127831
Well, first things first. Figure out how you got here. Were there more furfags at the hyperlink station?
>>
No. 127840 ID: 3416ec

>>127831

This must be the Blue Cross hyperlink or something.

Ask how you got here and how you managed to black out.
>>
No. 127853 ID: fdcff1
File 126560601979.png - (36.18KB , 500x500 , 67.png )
127853

"How did I get in here? And why was I out?"

"Well... There were more than one furfag in that station, obviously. One of them attacked you and managed to knock you out while you were tending to your sick friend.
How you got in here, I don't know. It was probably the doc, because I heard the doc hid during the attack and manage to use opumium shots on the furfag before it'd finish you off.
But that's my guess."
>>
No. 127857 ID: a85626

Naomi has no fur. Nothing but warm, smooth, pliable green skin.
>>
No. 127861 ID: fdcff1
File 126560682338.png - (45.79KB , 500x500 , 68.png )
127861

.... What does my skin have to do with this situation?

"... Miss? Why is that big marble glowing?"
>>
No. 127863 ID: 632862

>>127861
I think one of us whispered to the rest of us that you might be a furry. Which is dumb, and so we corrected them.

You may as well tell her that the orb has spirits in it that talk to you. It would explain any strange behavior you exhibit from our mad babbling.
>>
No. 127864 ID: 3416ec

Tell her its an orb for channeling advice from TGchan.
>>
No. 127871 ID: fdcff1
File 126560730244.png - (45.08KB , 500x500 , 69.png )
127871

"The orb has spirits that like to talk to me and give me weird suggestions of raping frenchmen."

"Oh.. Cool! I wish I had something like that, but the only things that suggest me to do is not rape anyone and that's by my parents. Good thing I'm not with them and they're back at that island port."

Maybe she could show me where Jacques is.
>>
No. 127872 ID: b61daf

>>127861
Well, you do have cat ears... and a cat tail... and you make :3 faces. I mean that's like 10% furry right there. We must be ever-vigilant.
>>
No. 127878 ID: a85626

Also if Jacques recovers, he will be a werefurfag so beware on full moons!
>>
No. 127879 ID: a85626

>>127878

also known as a Therian
>>
No. 127884 ID: 632862

>>127871
Yeah I guess we can check on that guy if you want.
>>
No. 127885 ID: 3416ec

Ask to show where Frenchie is.
>>
No. 127889 ID: 8ecfd4

>>127871
Find the Frenchie. And after that your path is clear.

The Furfags have hurt the Emperors subjects. You must bring down his holy fire on them. To do that you must find a master that can teach you how to unlock the fire within and project it outside.

That or go to TG and get a most holy flamer to go with a most holy suit of power armor. I don't really care which one you choose but the Furfags need to die in a fire and then go yiff in hell.
>>
No. 127892 ID: fdcff1
File 126560848577.png - (41.12KB , 500x500 , 70.png )
127892

"Can you show me where my friend is?

"Second class, it's the current nursery/recreation until we reach civilization."

"Right, thanks."

She had shown me where Second class was.
He's on the floor with bedding, they must of removed some of the seats to make room. My bag happens to be beside the bed.

>>
No. 127899 ID: 8ecfd4

>>127892
Well you got a good look at him before. Check him out and make sure there isn't any strange hair growths. We can't have him turn into a furfag.
>>
No. 127900 ID: fdcff1
File 126560887572.png - (30.13KB , 500x500 , 71.png )
127900

I got closer. There happens to be more school students in here than I thought.

He has a towel over his head. He's sweaty and his face is red.
Must be a pretty bad fever.

Also, I don't think he'd turn into a werefurfag, since it's just a common myth. What furfags usually carry in their nails is a flu that can be very deadly on how bad the wound is.


"Jacques? Are you okay?"

No answer.
>>
No. 127905 ID: 3416ec

He looks pretty bad. :(

Ask if there is something that can cure him, or at least ease his condition.
>>
No. 127906 ID: 8ecfd4

>>127900
Crawl down beside him and tell him not to die.
>>
No. 127913 ID: fdcff1
File 126560936137.png - (30.19KB , 500x500 , 72.png )
127913

I don't want to get too close and catch his fever.
He does look pretty bad, after all.


"How's your throat? Can you speak?"

"... It is 'ard to... speak.."

He sounds hoarse.
>>
No. 127914 ID: 12f282

>>127900
Stroke his hair :(
>>
No. 127915 ID: 3416ec

"Don't worry, man. We'll do everything we can to fix you up no problem."

We can do that... right?
>>
No. 127922 ID: fdcff1
File 12656105405.png - (55.35KB , 500x500 , 73.png )
127922

I can only heal wounds, not sicknesses.

So I knelt down and stroke his hair.
It's so soft..


"Hey-hey.. Don't strain yourself, just rest. We'll help you get better soon.

He smiles.

Since he can't talk out loud, want me to leave you guys with him?

>>
No. 127924 ID: e050d6

>>127922
sure, we'll see how he is for you
>>
No. 127926 ID: fdcff1
File 126561101964.png - (63.44KB , 500x500 , 74.png )
127926

"Here, Jacques. They want to talk to you. I'm going to find the doctor."

Bonjour.
>>
No. 127927 ID: 12f282

>>127926
Courage, mon ami.
>>
No. 127929 ID: fdcff1
File 126561141113.png - (58.68KB , 500x500 , 75.png )
127929

It is 'ard to keep courage when you cannot even swallow your own saliva, 'ave several school girls stare at moi, et 'earing zem making all kinds of noise.
All I can do is lay 'ere, drool, sleep et suffer with zis flu.

>>
No. 127930 ID: 3416ec

Hey man. Hang in there.
>>
No. 127931 ID: fdcff1
File 126561158097.png - (58.79KB , 500x500 , 76.png )
127931

You spirits are too sweet..

Tell me, can you travel into subconcious? I 'ave 'eard you can do zat, but I want to know if it is real.

>>
No. 127932 ID: e3f578

Well, at least you don't have to worry about job or school or whatever you do. That's a plus.
>>
No. 127934 ID: 5a9e00

is... is that a spider crawling on your face? oh god...
>>
No. 127936 ID: fdcff1
File 126561199266.png - (63.93KB , 500x500 , 76.png )
127936

... Where did zat come from?
>>
No. 127939 ID: 3416ec

>>127934
Shaddap.

Yes, we have actually traveled into the subconscious mind. Want us to take a look?
>>
No. 127940 ID: fdcff1
File 126561226270.png - (101.12KB , 500x500 , 77.png )
127940

O-oui.. I am tired of looking at all of zese spiders.
>>
No. 127944 ID: 3416ec

>>127940

Quickly! TO THE SUBCONSCIOUS!
>>
No. 127945 ID: fdcff1
File 126561275211.png - (62.67KB , 500x500 , 78.png )
127945

R-right..
>>
No. 127946 ID: fdcff1
File 126561275943.png - (15.85KB , 486x493 , 79.png )
127946

>>
No. 127948 ID: fdcff1
File 126561285513.png - (34.73KB , 500x500 , 80.png )
127948

Allô.

Did it work?

>>
No. 127950 ID: 12f282

>>127948
Jacques, you horny motherfucker! ;D
>>
No. 127951 ID: 632862

>>127948
Yes. You like thinking of yourself as a devil, eh?
>>
No. 127954 ID: 3416ec

So... you think of yourself as a demon.

*flips open notepad*

So when did you start thinking of yourself like this?
>>
No. 127955 ID: fdcff1
File 126561331144.png - (47.76KB , 500x500 , 81.png )
127955

I am not horny and I am not imagining myself as ze "devil"..

Which I 'ave somezing you must keep a secret from Naomi. Only I can tell 'er myself.

>>
No. 127956 ID: 12f282

>>127955
Well, OK. What is it?
>>
No. 127957 ID: b61daf

>>127955
Telling us secrets is always a bad idea.

...

Proceed.
>>
No. 127958 ID: fdcff1
File 12656135261.png - (47.55KB , 500x500 , 82.png )
127958

Je suis un incube.
>>
No. 127959 ID: 3416ec

I love that band! They did some songs in Halo 2, right?

Oh wait... you're a monster that seduces women...

Huh.
>>
No. 127962 ID: 12f282

>>127958
Good luck trying to seduce Naomi... she gets all tongue-tied around attractive men.
>>
No. 127963 ID: 6834bc

>>127958
Oh hey well that's pretty cool.

>>127959
>monster
Nah man, nah, demons aren't monsters, they're supernatural beings.

Incidentally, Jacques, are you attracted to Naomi?
It's sort of our unofficial job to pair people up while making them great. Or fuck their half-sisters/brothers, or whatever.
>>
No. 127965 ID: 3416ec

>>127963

>>Nah man, nah, demons aren't monsters, they're supernatural beings.
They could be both...

Anyways, now what do we do here, in your inky black subconscious?
>>
No. 127967 ID: 3416ec

>>127964

One more thing...

What channel are you from?
>>
No. 127968 ID: b61daf
File 126561420722.jpg - (14.84KB , 312x266 , chris hansen.jpg )
127968

>>127958
Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over there?
>>
No. 127969 ID: fdcff1
File 126561437920.png - (48.05KB , 500x500 , 83.png )
127969

I am, 'ow do you say, neutral on my attraction to Naomi. Nor do I 'ave ze interest in seducing anyone zis moment.
As what we can do 'ere.. We can look at flashbacks or make up our own dream.
Ozzerwise, I can wake up.

>>
No. 127970 ID: 3416ec

>>127969

Flashbacks. We love flashbacks.
>>
No. 127972 ID: e3f578

Flashbacks with a mix of dream. Please let the setting be the ancient dark ages of metal rather than some boring ol' hell place or whatever. You know, make it akin to Brutal Legend
>>
No. 127975 ID: a85626

>>127969

Just be careful not to lead her on too much. We've done a good job of perverting--I mean your powers have been having their effect on her.
>>
No. 127978 ID: fdcff1
File 126561548344.png - (78.37KB , 500x500 , 84.png )
127978

"<See that womens's spa down there? Go down and nab some souls. I'll be at the mens's spa doing the same.>"

"<Let's make this more challenging.. The one who stole the most souls wins.>"

"<Oh, it's on!>"
>>
No. 127980 ID: 3416ec

Competitive seduction?
>>
No. 127981 ID: 12f282

>>127978
Sounds like an unfair game to me.
I bet succubi have an easier job than you.
>>
No. 127986 ID: 3416ec

So...

Then what happened?
>>
No. 127994 ID: a85626

>>127981

Yeah totally, since men only last 3 minutes or so.
>>
No. 127995 ID: fdcff1
File 126561839623.png - (78.59KB , 500x500 , 85.png )
127995

<You can do this.. Charming ladies shouldnt be hard..>

"... Then he said blah blah blah dicks blah.."
>>
No. 127996 ID: fdcff1
File 126561843982.png - (78.48KB , 500x500 , 86.png )
127996

"Laaaadies!"
>>
No. 127999 ID: fdcff1
File 126561911760.png - (77.54KB , 500x500 , 87.png )
127999

>>
No. 128000 ID: fdcff1
File 126561914166.png - (77.94KB , 500x500 , 88.png )
128000

"... Incubus."
>>
No. 128001 ID: 3416ec

>>127996

Fabulous!
>>
No. 128002 ID: a85626

>>128000

Oh god wake up before the memories happen *again*.
>>
No. 128006 ID: 3416ec

>>128000

FISSION MAILED.
>>
No. 128007 ID: fdcff1
File 126562049312.png - (29.22KB , 500x500 , 89.png )
128007

>>
No. 128008 ID: fdcff1
File 126562065830.png - (55.50KB , 500x500 , 90.png )
128008

"I CALL THE HORNS!"
"GET HIM, GET HIIIIM!"
"GET OUT OF HERE STALKER"
"SAGE"

Merde.
>>
No. 128009 ID: 3416ec

Well that didn't go over so well.
>>
No. 128010 ID: fdcff1
File 126562107685.png - (56.29KB , 500x500 , 91.png )
128010

"<Shit, that failed horribly. I wonder if that succubus made it through.>"

"<.... Not really.>"
>>
No. 128011 ID: fdcff1
File 126562143952.png - (54.90KB , 500x500 , 92.png )
128011

"<One of them sawed off my horn after they found out I was a succubus.>"
>>
No. 128012 ID: fdcff1
File 126562164646.png - (5.39KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
128012

>>
No. 128013 ID: e75a2f

Give her a hug.
>>
No. 128037 ID: 632862

So how does that soul-stealing type of thing work? Does it kill the victim, or condemn them to an afterlife of suffering?
>>
No. 128042 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128011
Wait a little here. She didn't get all of them lining up to seductively have their souls sucked out? There is either something very wrong with her or with males in this place.

Anyway, what happens next? Do you have violent hot demonic sex to feel better or do you both just sit in front of the TV with a bucket of ice cream each?
>>
No. 128052 ID: abb30a

>>128011
succs to be u...bus...
yeah.
>>
No. 128056 ID: 12f282

What is the weird fascination people have with sawing off your horns? I noticed one of the books you carry with you has a horn on it. Is it some sort of alchemical ingredient?
>>
No. 128200 ID: fdcff1
File 126567456189.png - (30.07KB , 500x500 , 93.png )
128200

Oui, people back at zat time 'ad an odd fascination wiz our horns, since it 'ad many purposes. From alchemy to holy power, et from trophy to fashion. But mostly for alchemy and holy power.
As for stealing souls, we eizzer take ze soul right away or be persuaded to take it to 'ell when zeir time is done.

Ze aftermath of the incident? We 'ad sex.


...
'old on, someone is waking me up.

>>
No. 128203 ID: fdcff1
File 126567464460.png - (78.00KB , 500x500 , 94.png )
128203

"Hey there. Done with the orb yet?"

Return?
y/n

If I do so, you 'ave to keep what i told you a secret.
Or I will be forced to throw you outside of ze 'yperlink when I am feeling better.

>>
No. 128211 ID: 632862

>>128203
One moment. When someone's soul is taken to hell is that like... an eternity of torment, or is your version of hell not so bad?
>>
No. 128223 ID: 3416ec

>>128203

y
>>
No. 128226 ID: fdcff1
File 126567552542.png - (78.48KB , 500x500 , 95.png )
128226

Eternal torment. Depends on 'ow badly you 'ave sinned.
Returning you to Naomi now.


"... Oui."
>>
No. 128252 ID: fdcff1
File 126567705250.png - (42.97KB , 500x500 , 96.png )
128252

Hey! How did it go?
>>
No. 128257 ID: 12f282

>>128252
Poor guy is really feeling crappy. We should try and think of some way to lift his spirits. Say, weren't you going to go find the doctor?
>>
No. 128258 ID: 3416ec

>>128252

Good. Any luck on improving Frenchie's condition?
>>
No. 128261 ID: 632862

>>128252
Fine. We got to check out some of his memories. It's private stuff, though. He'll tell you about it when he's ready.
>>
No. 128266 ID: fdcff1
File 126567774554.png - (43.20KB , 500x500 , 97.png )
128266

Glad to know you had a good time.

The doctor: I did find him, but he was busy helping some of the older students search for any food. He told me he'll take care of Jacques later on. The doctor said something about a medicene that'll calm down the fever a little, and make the throat less soar.

And he has a secret that he plans on telling me?

>>
No. 128284 ID: 12f282

>>128266
Don't worry about it too much. He does plan to tell you. I think he's just working up the nerve to do it.
More importantly, I have a question: why do Anonymous sometimes have a question mark on their face, and other times, like with Frenchie, they don't?
>>
No. 128288 ID: 632862

>>128266
IF he tells you. I don't think he really implied one way or the other.
>>
No. 128292 ID: fdcff1
File 12656789411.png - (34.10KB , 500x500 , 98.png )
128292

I guess it has to do with make-up or birthmarks. It's hard to tell the difference..
Sometimes it can be a permanent tattoo.

>>
No. 128300 ID: fdcff1
File 126567937134.png - (26.40KB , 500x500 , 99.png )
128300

Huh? Something's trying to break it's way in through the roof of the hyperlink..
>>
No. 128303 ID: fdcff1
File 126567943755.png - (29.91KB , 500x500 , 100.png )
128303

>>
No. 128304 ID: 12f282

>>128300
Get ready to PUNCH THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING
>>
No. 128309 ID: 632862

>>128303
Wat? More fitan? Well get ready for it. Don't stand directly under it, btw.
>>
No. 128316 ID: fdcff1
File 126567982520.png - (41.65KB , 500x500 , 101.png )
128316

!!!

"Heyy, kiddies! Time to play yiff yiff with us!"

God damn, they waited THIS long to attack?!
>>
No. 128322 ID: 3416ec

DAMN THOSE PERSISTENT FURFAGS!

Throw a large heavy object at its fuzzy mug.
>>
No. 128326 ID: 12f282

>>128316
Tell the children in the room to escape and spread the alarm while you hold off this furfag.
>>
No. 128331 ID: 632862

>>128316
BURNING UPPERCUT!
>>
No. 128350 ID: fdcff1
File 126568186966.png - (90.49KB , 512x550 , 102.png )
128350

SHORYUKEN!
>>
No. 128353 ID: 34470e

>>128350
NOW BACK UP AND GET READY TO THROW A DOUBLE REPPUKEN AT THE FURFAG!
>>
No. 128355 ID: e53249

>>128350
RIP IT'S TITS OFF!!
>>
No. 128357 ID: 3416ec

>>128350

HELL YES. Now finish it WITH A HADOUKEN!
>>
No. 128358 ID: 67c611

you are on top of the train now.

[WARNING: AREA HAZARDOUS! WATCH FOR OBSTACLES! FIGHT!]
>>
No. 128365 ID: 6987db
File 12656824543.jpg - (53.36KB , 600x945 , mungDaal.jpg )
128365

>>127996
Hey! That's my bit!
>>
No. 128389 ID: b71223

shout "are you okay?!"
Then Busta Wolf!
>>
No. 128391 ID: 3297aa

ZA WARUDO!
>>
No. 128397 ID: fdcff1
File 126568344710.png - (77.64KB , 500x500 , 103.png )
128397

"YOU DO NOT DESERVE THESE!"

Aw TITS
>>
No. 128402 ID: fdcff1
File 12656835146.png - (75.76KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
128402

>>
No. 128407 ID: 3416ec

>>128402

Interesting... pause screen. o_O
>>
No. 128425 ID: 67c611

Did you.....Did you just rip off her tits?

That's no good! We need tits on a slave. Beat the shit out of them and keep them as pets. Try to take the next male one alive and make him your fucktoy. Think of him as a big warm sentient vibrator. Treat him however you want. He's just an animal. When you get tired of him, throw him away and get a new one.
>>
No. 128436 ID: c0f3bf

>>128425
No. They're into that.
>>
No. 128454 ID: a1ac99

>>128436
Quite frankly, there's normal people that are into that. On the counter-point I'm highly against taking slaves.

Also, there's the problem of being, "converted," or being seen as a sympathizer.

An interesting question for Naomi: are there, "normal," furries? Ones that don't act like this, randomly attacking hyperlinks and whatnot?
>>
No. 128456 ID: e53249

>>128402
ABSORB THE CREATURE'S TIT MASS INTO YOUR OWN!
>>
No. 128461 ID: 67c611

>>128456
YOUR TITS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED! YOU MUST NOW FIGHT THEM!
>>
No. 128553 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128397
Dear sweet fucking merciful Emperor on his throe!! That was fucking awesome!

Now deliver the Emperors swift and just punishment to her! Kick it until it's dead. Then find a way to light the corpse on fire. You know you really need away to light them on fire before they die.
>>
No. 128591 ID: 3416ec

Attention thread author: we would like to know your name so we can enter it on the Channel Quest wiki page. Thank you.
>>
No. 128648 ID: 3416ec

>>128591

Well, it's just Channel, but yeah.
>>
No. 128991 ID: fdcff1
File 126576690358.png - (102.51KB , 500x500 , 104.png )
128991

(My friends call me Loli.)

FOR THE EMPEROOOOOOOR
>>
No. 128992 ID: fdcff1
File 12657669346.png - (53.75KB , 500x500 , 105.png )
128992

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
No. 128993 ID: fdcff1
File 12657669505.png - (66.76KB , 500x500 , 106.png )
128993

>>
No. 128995 ID: fdcff1
File 12657671138.png - (91.93KB , 500x500 , 107.png )
128995

After kicking her like that she lit on fire.
I don't know how, don't ask.

Two more of them confront me.

>>
No. 128996 ID: e050d6

so
fucking
awesome
continue raping and pillaging
>>
No. 128997 ID: 554483

Try to grab the faceless one. Crish his bones.
If you're strong enough, beat the wolfman with him!
>>
No. 128999 ID: 192956

>>128995
If you have 50% heat use carnage scissor
HALF-CIRCLE, FORWARD, D
>>
No. 129003 ID: e0499d

>>128995
wait a minute... she's on fire... and you can throw her...

KILL THEM WITH FIRE!
>>
No. 129013 ID: 632862

Punch 'em in the dick! Punch 'em in the dick!
Motherfuckers talk shit -- Punch 'em the dick!
>>
No. 129022 ID: fdcff1
File 126577310688.png - (95.77KB , 500x500 , 108.png )
129022

KILL THEM WITH FIRE? GOOD IDEA!
>>
No. 129023 ID: fdcff1
File 126577312878.png - (55.95KB , 500x500 , 109.png )
129023

>>
No. 129024 ID: fdcff1
File 126577314328.png - (63.30KB , 500x500 , 110.png )
129024

>>
No. 129025 ID: fdcff1
File 126577316843.png - (132.38KB , 500x500 , 111.png )
129025

"OH GOD WHYY"
>>
No. 129026 ID: fdcff1
File 126577317687.png - (123.62KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
129026

>>
No. 129027 ID: f21281

>>129025
>OH GOD WHY

"Because entire team is FURRIES."
>>
No. 129030 ID: 3f478b

How did this quest get so unrelentingly awesome?!
>>
No. 129035 ID: 3416ec

>>129030

I don't know... BUT I LOVE IT.
>>
No. 129050 ID: 8ecfd4

>>129025
It is the will the of Emprah Bowie, bitch!

Now introduce the other one to your elbow. Hit him hard enough that you can see his face on the back of his head.
>>
No. 129554 ID: fdcff1
File 126585868880.png - (80.32KB , 500x500 , 112.png )
129554

"BECAUSE ENTIRE TEAM IS FURRIES!"
(sorry to keep you waiting, busy week)
>>
No. 129566 ID: fdcff1
File 126585934723.png - (45.68KB , 500x500 , 113.png )
129566

"YOU. Stop for a moment and listen to me!"

"..."

Punch in the dick y/n?
>>
No. 129569 ID: c8eece

>>129566
Hear him out - THEN punch him in the dick.
>>
No. 129574 ID: a85626

>>129566

Don't punch him in the dick. That is his fetish.
>>
No. 129576 ID: f51d4a

Oh Oh!!! Punch his dick when he's in the middle of yammering on. He'll never see it coming :3
>>
No. 129580 ID: 632862

Punch him in the dick in the middle of his whiny fursecution-related monologue.
>>
No. 129582 ID: 84cb15

>>129576
this
>>
No. 129584 ID: 34470e

>>129582
>>129580
>>129576
>>129569
>>129566
No punching should be involved. Kicking on the other hand is okay.
>>
No. 129585 ID: 744da4

>>129566
I sense plot!

Hear him out, but use super monk senses to keep an eye out for flanking attacks.
>>
No. 129589 ID: e3f578

If his answer does not include an awesome musical number with maracas, then y
>>
No. 129592 ID: c8eece

>>129584
Good point - punching him in the dick will bring your hand into contact with his junk. At least your feet have shoes.
>>
No. 129631 ID: fdcff1
File 12658623352.png - (32.17KB , 500x500 , 114.png )
129631

"Hear me out-
How long can we fight for? Why can't you and the other Anonymous be good and succumb to our demands and we can live peacefu-"
>>
No. 129634 ID: fdcff1
File 126586236636.png - (90.61KB , 500x500 , 115.png )
129634

"YOU FORGOT THE FUCKING MARACAS"
>>
No. 129637 ID: fdcff1
File 126586240058.png - (86.63KB , 500x500 , 116.png )
129637

"THUS, I DELIVER SWIFT PUNISHMENT TO THE DICK WITH FLAMING FISTS!!"
>>
No. 129641 ID: 744da4

>>129637
Naomi, you are one SUAVE MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
No. 129643 ID: f51d4a

My god. It's so beautiful ;.;
>>
No. 129644 ID: 75b578

>>129637
>FLAMING DICK PUNCHES: 1/?
>>
No. 129648 ID: 84cb15

RIP OFF HIS HEAD AND SHIT DOWN HIS NECK
>>
No. 129650 ID: 3a4a54

Now this is my kind of negotiations.

Roundhouse kick him off the god-damned train.
>>
No. 129654 ID: fdcff1
File 126586318189.png - (37.49KB , 500x500 , 117.png )
129654

"OH MY GOD MY JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK"
>>
No. 129655 ID: fdcff1
File 126586319616.png - (165.70KB , 500x500 , 118.png )
129655

>>
No. 129657 ID: f51d4a

Can't... stop... laughing!
>>
No. 129658 ID: 9bab6d
File 12658633205.jpg - (50.02KB , 546x366 , Bueno.jpg )
129658

>>
No. 129659 ID: 34470e

>>129655
Tell him he can yiff in hell.
>>
No. 129664 ID: 84cb15

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE
>>
No. 129673 ID: e3f578

"ONLY FURRIES PERFORMING MUSICAL NUMBERS WITH MARACAS WILL DESERVE MY MERCY!" Yell it to the heavens
>>
No. 129676 ID: 744da4

>>129673
No.

>>129659
Yes.
>>
No. 129679 ID: fdcff1
File 126586431280.png - (86.81KB , 500x500 , 119.png )
129679

"You can yiff in hell."
>>
No. 129680 ID: 3416ec

Awesome.
>>
No. 129684 ID: 744da4

>>129679
Wrap it up guys. The internet's been won.
>>
No. 129686 ID: 12f282

>>129679
Good work. Is the furry threat vanquished?
If Y, go find some moot soop and feed it to Jacques. <3
>>
No. 129687 ID: e3f578

Lets go high five somebody that isn't a faggot
>>
No. 129692 ID: 1e81a1

>>129679

Realize cat ears and tail.

No naomi you are the furries
>>
No. 129693 ID: 34470e

>>129692
You must not have seen the character creation.
>>
No. 129719 ID: fdcff1
File 126586819331.png - (49.89KB , 500x500 , 120.png )
129719

Okay okay okay, just let me get the fire off my fists and foot first.
Jacques looks a bit better now, he stopped drooling. He must be able to swallow his saliva now.
Moot soop? I don't know if they even have food on this train.

>>
No. 129723 ID: e3f578

Well you do have those tits in your inventory? Furries are always fucking so their likely busting with milk from an almost certain pregnancy. If we milk them those vitamins from the results will be oh so healthy for Jaques.

Or we just just do a rational thing and cook the meatbags. Some people eat bull testicles so big jugs of fat shouldn't be a problem to eat.

Oh lord I'm just joking. Lets just ask a nurse for food or roomservice.
>>
No. 129726 ID: ca4847

>>129719
Oh come on, they've gotta have some chicken mootle soup somewhere. Or maybe some water or something. Sick people (normal people) need to stay hydrated. And Jacques is certainly normal people.
>>
No. 129729 ID: 12f282

>>129719
As the next person you see about procuring some chicken mootle soop for your sick friend.
>>
No. 129731 ID: fdcff1
File 126587018590.png - (55.08KB , 500x500 , 121.png )
129731

Unfortunately, I heard there's only a doctor here, and most of the passengers on this Hyperlink are students or the very few that are on a business trip. Which are found in the cafeteria car. I didn't knew they had those, but this is my first time on a Hyperlink.
No one has been into the bar, but probably had raided whatever was in stock for a meal tonight.
We probably are in the middle of the ocean.

>>
No. 129736 ID: 12f282

>>129731
The Hyperlink is a train, but it's in the middle of the ocean? Mind explaining what you know about Hyperlinks? (I know this is your first time on one, but you probably know more than we do...)
Try and find something you and Frenchie can eat that you can bring back to his room with you.
>>
No. 129740 ID: e3f578

Strut your rightousness right in there and demand some good food. You saved their asses when you killed all the furries.
>>
No. 129743 ID: fdcff1
File 126587188611.png - (59.69KB , 500x500 , 122.png )
129743

Hyperlinks are trains that can run without tracks. They are fast enough to travel on the ocean to other chans, save for 2chan. It's known as one of the main interchannel transportation, however, it cannot reach 2chan since 2chan is our moon.

I strutted right up to the group surrounding the heated pot of soup. Only two of them take notice of me. The one with the medical cross on his face must be the doctor.


"Is that Moot Soop?"

"Ja."

"Can I get some?"

"For you und Jacques?"

"We're sharing."

>BOWL OF MOOTLE SOUP RECEIVED
>>
No. 129746 ID: 8ecfd4

>>129743
Ask the cross faced guy to come along as well. He has a labcoat and a german accent. He is obviosuly a doctor. So tell him "Herr doktor. I need you to help a friend of mine." my german is rusty so I won't translate it for you.
>>
No. 129750 ID: ca4847

>>129743
Wait, how does he know about Jacques? This must be the doktor the nurse was talking about. You should thank him for helping you and the sagefag (after making sure it is him, of course).
>>
No. 129754 ID: 12f282

>>129743
Thank the good doktor for saving the two of you earlier and ask him if there's anything he can do for Jacques right now.
>>
No. 129756 ID: fdcff1
File 126587314463.png - (32.59KB , 500x500 , 123.png )
129756

"Thanks for taking care of him, herr doctor-- Hey, how did you know his name?"

"He told me it. Oh, und you ah welcome, frauline."

"Is there anything else we can do for him?"

"Just bring him ze soop und give him rest, he'll be up und ready in ze morning."
>>
No. 129761 ID: ca4847

>>129756
Hey, that's great news! I feel like we should insert some sort of Team Fortress 2 meme here...
>>
No. 129763 ID: 8ecfd4

>>129756
Say thanks. And tell him that he is awesome, and that you will protect him in case any Spies come along.
>>
No. 129765 ID: 12f282

>>129761
Ask him if he plans on having a sandvich with his soop. :3c
>>
No. 129766 ID: e3f578

Are there any major threats in the world that it needs saving from aside from the furry menace? Pedos, babyfurs, hackers?
>>
No. 129772 ID: 3416ec

He wouldn't happen to have a Kritzkrieg on his person, would he?
>>
No. 129777 ID: fdcff1
File 126587477882.png - (50.78KB , 500x500 , 124.png )
129777

"Thanks, doc, you're awesome. I'll make sure no spy will backstab you."

No reply from the doctor after I left the room, but he did give me a smile when I told him that. I don't think he had a kritzkrieg with him.

As for other major threats, I heard there are rogue hackers, babyfurs, pedophiles and pedophiliac animals, gaiafags, cultists, etc. I don't know if there is any more threats in this world.

So I return to Jacques. Yes, he looks much better now, still feverish. He didnt even care if I sat on his bed with him.


"The doctor said eat some of this and you'll be better in the morning."

"Oui.. Merci, mon chère."
>>
No. 129780 ID: fdcff1
File 126587484790.png - (19.68KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
129780

>>
No. 129781 ID: 12f282

>>129777
You two are so cute together :3c
>>
No. 129785 ID: ca4847

>>129777
Don't forget the hackers on steroids. You'll just have to get a dog at some point.

But don't let fear ruin this moment. Enjoy the peace while it lasts, and face adversity when it may arise.
>>
No. 129788 ID: 3416ec

>>129777

DOKTOR IS CREDIT TO TEAM.
>>
No. 129792 ID: 8ecfd4

>>129777
Aw that's cute. But we have to find out where the Furry threat comes from. We must purge their nest with the righteous anger of the Emperor. Otherwise it won't be safe to settle down with your lovable frenchie. And the Emperor ordered us to not suffer the Furry to live, and we can't disappoint the Empror can we?
>>
No. 129871 ID: e3f578

I just hope a SHODAN doesn't appear and we need to side with a rogue hacker.
>>
No. 130054 ID: 3297aa
File 126595258516.jpg - (33.73KB , 355x239 , deliciousalcohol.jpg )
130054

>protect from spies
>your friend is French
>protect from spies
>friend is French
>spies
>French
>spies
>French
>DELICIOUS ALCOHOL
I see no problem here.
>>
No. 130297 ID: fdcff1
File 126603207621.png - (19.77KB , 500x500 , 125.png )
130297

Good evening.
>>
No. 130300 ID: 3416ec

>>130297

Good evening, Naomi. How are you?
>>
No. 130304 ID: fdcff1
File 126603248194.png - (20.62KB , 500x500 , 126.png )
130304

I'm fine. I just don't know what to dream about tonight.
>>
No. 130306 ID: 3416ec

>>130304

It looks like you have Night Vision activated.
>>
No. 130308 ID: fdcff1
File 12660326706.png - (22.20KB , 500x500 , 127.png )
130308

Really? Cool.
Anything else?

>>
No. 130311 ID: 632862

>>130304
This is your subconscious then? Dream of the beach!
>>
No. 130313 ID: 3416ec

>>130311

And girls in bikinis!
>>
No. 130314 ID: 6834bc

>>130308
Your arms look sort of stringy and shit. That's pretty cool.

What's the craziest thing you can think of that you would normally never be able to do? Like, even crazier than flying between Channels without using any sort of transportation.

Maybe dream about something as entertaining as that.
>>
No. 130315 ID: 12f282

Dream about raping frenchmen.
>>
No. 130330 ID: fdcff1
File 126603368391.png - (27.60KB , 500x500 , 128.png )
130330

Um..
There's a polarbear on a beach with a cube of frozen apples.

>>
No. 130332 ID: 632862

>>130330
Yo ass is so fine it's CELESTIAL baby!

Dive into the sea and have an underwater adventure!
>>
No. 130333 ID: 8ce2bf

>>130330
You might want to inform the bear what is inside the ice.
>>
No. 130347 ID: 419a9d

>>130330
That is one sweet dream. It needs more real nonsense though. Random isn't enough. Let's make the polar bear the king of his island nation of crab people. And you're the royal adviser and you're on your way to the Sand Castle capital but you can't seem to find your sand dollar key so you have to go on a quest to somewhere else where you end up watching a movie with someone you knew years ago but you can't really figure out who they are and then halfway through the movie you need to go through the bathroom but you get lost on the way and find yourself wandering around a completely empty mall chasing the sound of people talking or something.

At least that's the kind of stuff that always happens in my dreams.
>>
No. 130354 ID: fdcff1
File 126603534686.png - (37.45KB , 500x500 , 129.png )
130354

I'm trying to but my butt's flying me away!
>>
No. 130356 ID: 6834bc

>>130354
Oh no, Naomi!
Did you forget you have that big presentation on string theory and its correlation to sardines today?
Where's your project board? Did you forget it at home?!
Why are you in front of the entire class in your underwear?! They're all staring at your body!
>>
No. 130359 ID: 632862

>>130354
Pout adorably while being unable to control your butt's desire to fly to heaven.
>>
No. 130364 ID: 3416ec

>>130359

This.
>>
No. 130367 ID: fdcff1
File 126603636598.png - (43.44KB , 500x500 , 130.png )
130367

But my presentation was supposed to be about rottweiler puppies!
>>
No. 130370 ID: 3416ec

Have your butt fly to Panty Heaven. They're made for each other.
>>
No. 130371 ID: 5a2e05

>>130367
MAN UP. DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM AN ASS LIKE THAT.
>>
No. 130372 ID: 6834bc

>>130367
Are you sure? I'm looking at the assignment paper right here and it clearly says "apple pie"...

Man if you flunk this class they'll revoke your hyperlink permit; we can't have that!
>>
No. 130373 ID: 632862

That ass deserves a spanking.
>>
No. 130378 ID: 3416ec

>>130372

Quickly, use a nail file to re-write your report on Cowboys On The Ceiling.
>>
No. 130384 ID: fdcff1
File 126603764788.png - (314.95KB , 500x500 , 131.png )
130384

>DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM AN ASS LIKE THAT.
>That ass deserves a spanking.

lol

But I don't know what cowboys are!

>>
No. 130389 ID: 6834bc

>>130384
Okay, well, whatever you do don't start dreaming about Jacques or anything. Certainly not his sweaty, muscled chest heaving up and down while he's breathing hard from performing manual labor as you watch him from off to the side while wearing a sundress and sipping lemonade.
>>
No. 130390 ID: 12f282

>>130384
Are you in 4chan's /b/? Because your dreams are certainly LOL SO RANDUMxD
>>
No. 130391 ID: fdcff1
File 126603854171.png - (4.64KB , 486x493 , 132.png )
130391

>>
No. 130392 ID: 419a9d

>>130391
Flashbang!
>>
No. 130396 ID: fdcff1
File 126603905957.png - (45.38KB , 500x500 , 134.png )
130396

Um.
>>
No. 130397 ID: 12f282

>>130396
Don't stare at his ass. DON'T DO IT.
>>
No. 130398 ID: 6834bc

>>130396
Ah, you did it anyway.
It's okay - just don't think about him slowly walking toward you with a look on his face or an air about him that says he's going to take hold of you and love you tenderly.

Manual labor and sun dresses are one thing, but tender love? That's pretty sick.
>>
No. 130399 ID: 3416ec

Nice!

Ask the little cabana boy for another Pina Colada.
>>
No. 130401 ID: 817cd3

Indeed mylady... it is those sunwarmed deltoids you should looking at...

Like steel cables waiting to wrap you in an inescapable embrace as he whispers his foreign language of romance in your ears...

Pinning you against the nearest tree as you feel his hand brush the hem of your sundress.
>>
No. 130402 ID: 67c611

>>130401
He pulls your arms behind you and the familiar feeling of cold steel closes around your wrists. A shiver of anticipation ripples through your body.
>>
No. 130403 ID: b2e99c

Whatever you do, try and ignore that puffy feeling between your legs.
>>
No. 130405 ID: fdcff1
File 126604190047.png - (55.01KB , 500x500 , 135.png )
130405

S-stop it, you guys..

"Je vais faire l'amour avec vous."
>>
No. 130406 ID: 6834bc

>>130405
Hey, Naomi, you're the one dreaming it, not us.
But really everything's gonna be okay, it's not like he's going to go in for a kiss and then- WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WE'RE HERE
>>
No. 130409 ID: 3416ec

Try to ignore the dripping wet pecs and abs... the glistening muscles all over his chiseled body... so inviting...
>>
No. 130410 ID: fdcff1
File 126604328262.png - (36.79KB , 500x500 , 136.png )
130410

What do you mean I have to...
>>
No. 130411 ID: fdcff1
File 126604331477.png - (32.85KB , 500x500 , 137.png )
130411

... Wake up?
>>
No. 130412 ID: fdcff1
File 126604337228.png - (16.38KB , 510x509 , 138.png )
130412

>>
No. 130413 ID: c1b520

>>130412
Get out of the way, it was just getting good!
>>
No. 130414 ID: fdcff1
File 126604393153.png - (34.78KB , 500x500 , 139.png )
130414

>>
No. 130418 ID: 12f282

>>130414
Sleep well? Nice dreams? :3c
>>
No. 130419 ID: fdcff1
File 126604433027.png - (35.23KB , 500x500 , 140.png )
130419

It was nice until you woke me up..
>>
No. 130420 ID: 12f282

>>130419
Why not go make it happen for real, then?
>>
No. 130421 ID: 67c611

Find a beach and do it for real. If you liked the dream you'll love it in real life.
>>
No. 130422 ID: 817cd3

>>130419
Sorry milady... not my idea, but that is all to often how dreams are I fear.
>>
No. 130423 ID: a85626

Yeah make Jacques perform manual labor as you watch him from off to the side while wearing a sundress and sipping lemonade. I'm sure it'll go over real well.
>>
No. 130424 ID: 12f282

>>130423
Well it doesn't have to go EXACTLY as it did in the dream.
Just put on your sundress, find Jacques and drink lemonade with him.
Then have sex.
>>
No. 130427 ID: fdcff1
File 126604551625.png - (36.15KB , 500x500 , 141.png )
130427

It's just a dream. I think there's more than to speeding up my relationship with Jacques.
Who is out of his bed, and is not around.
Any ideas where he went?

>>
No. 130429 ID: 3416ec

I have no idea.

Did the hyperlink end up anywhere?
>>
No. 130430 ID: 119b5c

>>130427
He's one of us now.
>>
No. 130431 ID: 12f282

>>130427
Did he leave a note or anything? Let's go look for him.
>>
No. 130432 ID: 67c611

>>130427
He is probably waiting for you in the sex car.
>>
No. 130436 ID: 632862

>>130427
I wouldn't put too much weight on that dream. I think we were influencing it pretty heavily.

Except for that bit where your ass decided to sprout wings and fly off without you having any say in the matter. What was up with that?
>>
No. 130437 ID: a85626

>>130424
>>130432

ಠ_ಠ
>>
No. 130439 ID: 951d85

I like how you left us on your crotch as you slept. It was appropriate.

Make this a habit.
>>
No. 130440 ID: fdcff1
File 12660474014.png - (28.37KB , 500x500 , 142.png )
130440

Funny, orb.
And if you want me to be in that kind of.. Relationship with him, then just let it build between us.

As of where we are...

>>
No. 130441 ID: fdcff1
File 126604751983.png - (36.37KB , 500x500 , 143.png )
130441

... I hear vocaloids.
>>
No. 130442 ID: fdcff1
File 126604754873.png - (16.10KB , 500x500 , end1.png )
130442

>Chapter 3 end
>>
No. 130443 ID: 3416ec

...vocaloids?
>>
No. 130444 ID: 951d85

Vocaloids... are those like Altoids?
>>
No. 130445 ID: 12f282

Can has discussion thread Loli-chan? :3c
>>
No. 130456 ID: 632862

>>130440
Girl, we'd have started pushing you onto the first decent guy you met. Don't take us too seriously.

You should be a little careful with Jaques though.
>>
No. 130463 ID: e37488

>>130443
>>130444
Geez guys, have you never heard of Google?
>>
No. 130470 ID: 5a2e05

Gotta be wary, vocaloids are all crazy, singing about food and other randomly-chosen topics.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password