[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 126067)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12654387396.png - (29.36KB , 522x391 , 1.png )
126067 No. 126067 ID: fdcff1

Select race

>Anonymous
>Ascii
>Afro
Expand all images
>>
No. 126072 ID: 632862

Ascii.
>>
No. 126073 ID: 34470e

Ascii
>>
No. 126074 ID: 15f6d6

Ascii
>>
No. 126075 ID: 8399bd

Anon!
>>
No. 126076 ID: 3cccf3

Afro!
>>
No. 126077 ID: fdcff1
File 126543948586.png - (16.63KB , 489x500 , 2.png )
126077

Select Gender
>>
No. 126078 ID: 8de3b3

Ascii
>>
No. 126079 ID: 3cccf3

Female.
>>
No. 126081 ID: 9bab6d

Both.
>>
No. 126082 ID: fdcff1
File 126543965966.png - (17.56KB , 500x500 , 3.png )
126082

Select age

>Age is limited to 10~18
>>
No. 126083 ID: 3cccf3

18
>>
No. 126084 ID: 34470e

>>126082
17
>>
No. 126085 ID: 8399bd

18 broham
>>
No. 126089 ID: 632862

>>126082
18 is good
>>
No. 126091 ID: fdcff1
File 126544039949.png - (48.95KB , 500x500 , 4.png )
126091

Select face and skin color
>>
No. 126093 ID: 34470e

>>126091
Face 3 skin 11
>>
No. 126094 ID: 3416ec

Face 3, color 4
>>
No. 126095 ID: d5f852

Face 3, skin 18.
>>
No. 126103 ID: c593ec
File 126544100865.png - (78.99KB , 570x570 , rq3.png )
126103

D! D!
>>
No. 126105 ID: e12db8

face 3 skin 5
>>
No. 126106 ID: 9891a9

3, 5
>>
No. 126107 ID: fdcff1
File 126544116957.png - (76.71KB , 500x500 , 5.png )
126107

This is optional

>Select hair style
>>
No. 126109 ID: 9891a9

>>126107
1.
>>
No. 126111 ID: 3416ec

6
>>
No. 126112 ID: 8399bd

The bald look is soooooooooooo in.
>>
No. 126114 ID: 15f6d6

4
>>
No. 126116 ID: 126d08

1 or 3
>>
No. 126117 ID: fdcff1
File 126544151471.png - (70.62KB , 500x500 , 6.png )
126117

SPECIAL: Since you have selected Ascii, you have the choice of selecting a tail or not.
>>
No. 126122 ID: 8de3b3

3
>>
No. 126123 ID: df863b

>>126117
Sans
>>
No. 126124 ID: 34470e

>>126117
3
>>
No. 126126 ID: 632862

3
>>
No. 126127 ID: 126d08

>>126117
No tail.
>>
No. 126128 ID: 8399bd

Tying it up with SANS
>>
No. 126129 ID: 476456

three
>>
No. 126132 ID: f44349

>>126067
3, definitely
I mean we've already got the cat ears thing going on.
It'd look silly without a tail.
>>
No. 126135 ID: 3cccf3

>>126117
3!
>>
No. 126138 ID: fdcff1
File 126544241217.png - (51.14KB , 500x500 , 7.png )
126138

Select your Strengths and Weaknesses (be reasonable)
>>
No. 126140 ID: 8399bd

Special power, Kick to the dick!
Martial Arts should be your specialty.
To compensate, all those years kicking dummies has left you a bit technologically impaired. ("Taxi!")
>>
No. 126142 ID: 3cccf3

>>126138
Health regeneration
poor willpower
>>
No. 126143 ID: 331584

bigger tits
emotionally detached
>>
No. 126145 ID: 15f6d6

Total slutbag
Total slutbag
>>
No. 126146 ID: f44349

>>126138
++Dangerously Genre Savvy!

--Kobold Strength!
>>
No. 126147 ID: 34470e

>>126138
Good at bluffing
ocd
>>
No. 126149 ID: 126d08

Able to do the impossible and kick logic to the curb.

As a result, not so bright.
>>
No. 126150 ID: 62489a

Shapely figure.

Weakness: Cutely hate water.
>>
No. 126151 ID: c42be6

>>126138
Strength: Gunmanship. Weakness: Criminal Record.
>>
No. 126152 ID: 632862

>>126138
Strength: Muscles.
Weakness: Afraid of insects and rodents.
Weakness: Left-handed (OHHH DISS)
>>
No. 126154 ID: fdcff1
File 126544405496.png - (44.00KB , 500x500 , 8.png )
126154

Skilled in Martial Arts and Health regeneration
Poor willpower and Technologically impaired

You have the skills of a monk
Your current skill set is:

>Heal
>Speed boost
>Sage kick
>Age increase
>Sage jab
>Sage lock
Along with martial arts moves, of course

You are timid when it comes to relationships, dating, even confronting an attractive man.
You have a hard time with most technology, except for a phone.

Select atleast one of these Special skills-

>Invisability
>Flight
>Telepathy
>Teleportation
>Bless
>Ressurect
>Super Speed
>>
No. 126156 ID: 8399bd

How about the power of Flight? Does that do anything for ya? That's levitation Holmes.
>>
No. 126159 ID: 632862

>>126154
Resurrect. Noone gets left behind.
>>
No. 126160 ID: fdcff1
File 12654444801.png - (20.72KB , 500x500 , 9.png )
126160

Resurrection was chosen. No one gets left behind.

Now, ma'am, we need your name, Chan decendancy, Birthdate, and anything else you'd like us to know
>>
No. 126163 ID: 8399bd

Name: Alice [withheld]
Chan Decendancy: T.g. (of course.)
Birth date: 06/06/2110 Putting us a hundred years into the future :D :D :D (2128 actually)
>>
No. 126164 ID: f44349

>>126160
Name: Naomi
Chan: tgchan :3c
Birthdate: 2/29
>>
No. 126165 ID: 8399bd

>>126164
Actually, switch what I said to that, it sounds better.
>>
No. 126167 ID: 3416ec

Name: Asparagus Jones
Chan Decendancy: 2
Birth date: 4/26/1745
>>
No. 126168 ID: fdcff1
File 126544570792.png - (94.23KB , 500x500 , 10.png )
126168

>"Alright, sending data to your passport... Naomi... Age 18.. Birth 2/29... Chan decendency.. TGchan.."
The anonymous man typed down the information into his computer, keeping record.
>"Okay then, Miss Naomi, your passport is ready to go, you are free to explore the Channels of your choice."

"Thank you!"
>>
No. 126172 ID: 3416ec

>>126168

Wait, we're exploring the Channels? The same ones on the interwebs?

Hm.

Go check out /co/ on 4chan.
>>
No. 126179 ID: 12fc66

>>126172
No! Go to /x/.
>>
No. 126180 ID: fdcff1
File 126544676086.png - (12.99KB , 489x500 , 11.png )
126180

>>126172

Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to use a way of safe transportation to 4chan's /co/. So I'm stuck on the "Interchannel Island Port".
>>
No. 126182 ID: 5a9e00

Punch. Everything.
>>
No. 126183 ID: 3cccf3

>>126180
Pick the pocket of the guy next to you.
>>
No. 126185 ID: fdcff1
File 126544779123.png - (11.55KB , 489x500 , 12.png )
126185

>>126182

I PUNCHED THE WALL SO HARD THAT ADVERTISEMENT FELL OFF

>>126183

I am not a thief, but he does take notice of me when I punched the wall.
>>
No. 126186 ID: 5a9e00

Tell him that you are Naomi Mann! ONE SUAVE MOTHERFUCKER! and that he is now your bitch.
>>
No. 126188 ID: 3cccf3

>>126185
Dislodge fist from wall and ask the man for directions.
>>
No. 126191 ID: fe00f0

>>126185
I dont think that applies to girls.

Do we have anything like an objective? ...
>>
No. 126192 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126186
Do this. Only remember to stutter. He is kinda cute after all. Well for a guy without a face.
>>
No. 126193 ID: 3416ec

Examine contents of purse.
>>
No. 126194 ID: fdcff1
File 126544864847.png - (17.01KB , 493x500 , 13.png )
126194

I'd rather make my first impression good amongst the anonymous people. As for objectives, not much so far, so I decided to travel Channels, probably head over to the Yotsuba Channel as suggested above.

"Hi there, could you tell me where the nearest hotel is?"

>"... Ah.. I 'ave no clue, je regrette."
>>
No. 126195 ID: 3416ec

>>126194

Oooh, he's french!

Make out with him.
>>
No. 126196 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126194
Time to impress the shit out of him. Grab him by the shoulder and tell him that you're now both on a quest to find out! Then yell out "TAXI!!!" and go to the nearest hotel.
>>
No. 126197 ID: fdcff1
File 126544906375.png - (17.17KB , 493x500 , 14.png )
126197

>>126195

>Make out with him

"..."

>"... Qu'est-ce que c'est?"
>>
No. 126199 ID: 3416ec

Uh... Salut. Qui êtes-vous?
>>
No. 126201 ID: fdcff1
File 126544947627.png - (11.38KB , 493x500 , 15.png )
126201

"Ahh... Salut. Qui êtes-vous?"

>"Jacques, et toi?"

"N-n..."
>>
No. 126202 ID: 3416ec

Hang on, lemmie hit up Google Translate here...

Mon nom est Naomi, et je suis en train de rejoindre le conseil d'images 4chan. Pouvez-vous m'aider?
>>
No. 126205 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126201
Get him to a hotel room girl. He obviously likes you and we can all see that you like him. Now get him over into a room and we will tell you what to do from there.
>>
No. 126208 ID: 12fc66

>>126202
S'il vous plaît mettez votre langue dans ma bouche.
>>
No. 126209 ID: 3416ec

>>126208

Heh.

Anyways, see if you can stop blushing. It's not Christmas.

Also, examine contents of purse.
>>
No. 126212 ID: 632862

>>126201
"n...naaAAAAH"

Run away.
>>
No. 126216 ID: fdcff1
File 126545074097.png - (11.05KB , 493x500 , 15.png )
126216

I take a deep breath. I am not here to make sudden relationships or to flirt with French anonymous men.
"S-sorry, I get nervous when I speak a different language."

>"Ah, I understand."

"So, can you tell me how to get to 4chan, or atleast to a hotel?"

>"4chan, I do not know 'ow to get zere, but a hotel, I do."

"Oh, good."

We can look inside my bag later.
>>
No. 126218 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126216
Well then get to the hotel. We need a room and handcuffs.
>>
No. 126225 ID: 3416ec

>>126218

I'm more interested in raiding the minibar.
>>
No. 126229 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126225
We can raid the minibar once we have handcuffed our new friend to the bed. This is going to be kinky and not too painful. Atleast not for our girly friend.
>>
No. 126231 ID: 3416ec

>>126229
You people and bondage, I swear...

...locate hotel and take a nap. After eating the miniature cookies from the minibar.
>>
No. 126232 ID: fdcff1
File 126545192787.png - (11.45KB , 493x500 , 16.png )
126232

As much as I want to raid the minibar, it'd probably get me into debt if they catch me.
As for Jacques, I'm still not rushing this relationship, since I met him.

>"Ze Lucky leaf, it is cheap, and pretty decent, take it from moi."

"Oh.. I just need to spend a night until my parents send me traveling money. You do have a place to stay, right?"

>"Oui, I usually stay at zis hotel."

What a conveniance.
>>
No. 126234 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126232
It wouldn't necessarily be a relationship. But ok, just keep him around for now. And maybe chain him to a bed so you can be sure he doesn't run off.

Well we're here. Let's check in.
>>
No. 126239 ID: 3416ec

>>And maybe chain him to a bed so you can be sure he doesn't run off.

Shaddap. Check in and take a nap.
>>
No. 126245 ID: fdcff1
File 126545272539.png - (18.34KB , 493x500 , 17.png )
126245

A nap does sound nice.

So we enter the hotel, which was not too bad looking.
The check out desk was greeted with a giant..

>"May I help you?"

"... Y-yes, we'd like to check out a room."

>"And I will paye."

>"Very well, how many nights?"

How long should I stay here for?
>>
No. 126246 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126245
Lets start with two. We might want to move some place else in the future.
>>
No. 126247 ID: 3416ec

>>126245

Just one.

Ask if the clerk plays basketball.
>>
No. 126249 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126247
No. Ask if the pool is open!
>>
No. 126251 ID: fe00f0

One. If we stay longer, we can rent a room again.
>>
No. 126252 ID: 3416ec

Do we even have a swimming suit? Skinny dipping is for lakes in the forest.
>>
No. 126255 ID: fdcff1
File 126545326739.png - (18.33KB , 493x500 , 18.png )
126255

"We'll take two nights"

>"Two nights.. That will be 50 credits"

Uhm. I only have 30 credits. What do I do-

>"I will pay for zem in ze morning."

>"Very well. Mini bar is free. Names?"

>"Jacques et... Euh.."

"Naomi"

The giant afroman began scribbling our names down in the hotel book.

Thank god I met Jacques.
>>
No. 126258 ID: 3416ec

>>126255

Make it one night and pay up front. I have a niggling feeling Frenchie is gonna skip out on the bill.
>>
No. 126263 ID: fdcff1
File 126545381274.png - (7.41KB , 378x473 , 19.png )
126263

You could be right.

"Actually, make it one night, I'll pay in the morning."

>"Very well then, it'd be 25 credits then."

The clerk hands me the room key. The tag on it says room 25.

"Oh, and I have a question."

>"Yeah?"

"Is the pool open?"

>"We don't have one. If we did, it'd be closed."
>>
No. 126264 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126258
Which is why we should chain him to the bed.

Now ask him if the pool is open. Then go and do some monkish excersises. Like punch through a few bricks and do handstands on your fingers and then one armed handstand push ups on one finger.
>>
No. 126265 ID: fdcff1
File 126545470577.png - (16.17KB , 604x498 , 20.png )
126265

I don't have handcuffs and I'm not chaining him to the bed.

The bedroom has to beds, a television, a small window, two lamps, a bathroom, and of course, a minibar.
I raided the minibar and found sugar cookies.
Jacques is using the shower.
>>
No. 126266 ID: 3416ec

Sneak a peek at Jaques' awesome bod.

>:3
>>
No. 126267 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126265
Use monkish stealth to peek at him.
>>
No. 126269 ID: fdcff1
File 126545533318.png - (17.44KB , 604x498 , 21.png )
126269

I quietly sneak up toward the bathroom door. It's an OK veiw.. We're at a safe distance here, yes?
>>
No. 126270 ID: fdcff1
File 126545553661.png - (21.14KB , 493x500 , paused.png )
126270

He is pretty attractive for someone who owes me 25 bux.
>>
No. 126271 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126270
Improvise restraints and tie him to the bed until he pays up.
>>
No. 126300 ID: 5a9e00

schlick furiously
>>
No. 126419 ID: fdcff1
File 126549201393.png - (55.42KB , 500x500 , 22.png )
126419

"You know, you schlick pretty loud."

Oh shit.
>>
No. 126421 ID: 9e9b47

>>126419

"And you lost your french accent."
>>
No. 126425 ID: c0f3bf

"Can you blame me?"
>>
No. 126432 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126419
I knew he was shady. Use kung fu and knock him out! Then tie his naked ass to the bed with improvised restraints.
>>
No. 126433 ID: 6834bc

>>126419
Get increasingly embarrassed as you fumble for the correct response to the situation, then blurt out that you're single.
>>
No. 126436 ID: 8399bd

What are you, a Catwoman or a mouse? KEEP SHLICKING WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
>>
No. 126439 ID: e7a601

>>126436
this. and zoom of the tat
>>
No. 126442 ID: fdcff1
File 126549326018.png - (106.02KB , 500x500 , 23.png )
126442

I can't tell if I should keep schlicking, attack him and find something to tie him to the bed with, or blurt out I'm single..

"I-I... Uhh..."

He turns off this shower and turned toward me. Oh god what should I do?!
>>
No. 126443 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126442
Knock him out and tie him to the bed. Then we will be in control and he will at our mercy. His power of making us uncomfortable will be nullified then.
>>
No. 126444 ID: 6834bc

>>126442
Multitask. Attack him while blurting out that you're single (as a distraction,) then after securing him to the bed, resume schlicking furiously.
>>
No. 126452 ID: 632862

>>126442
In lack of a proper response, run away.
>>
No. 126453 ID: c0f3bf

Just keep schlicking, proudly.
>>
No. 126476 ID: 44f611

Join hiiiiiim.
>>
No. 126478 ID: fdcff1
File 126549524960.png - (136.54KB , 500x500 , 24.png )
126478

Schlick
Schlick
Schlick


Jacques went back to his shower, mumbling "Stupide foreigners.."
Oh well.
I place my current clothes into my bag. OH YEAH! You guys wanted to see what's in it, right?

>>
No. 126479 ID: 0e759d

>>126442
Eh, just keep at it.
>>
No. 126483 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126478
Why isn't he unconciuos and tied to the bed? Come on, use your monk fu and make him into your bitch already.
>>
No. 126485 ID: c0f3bf

Indeed. Nice tattoo by the way.
>>
No. 126491 ID: 9d07d9

    ∧ ∧___  
   /(*゚ー゚) /\  Sure, why not.
 /| ̄∪∪ ̄|\/
   |        |/
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
>>
No. 126515 ID: fdcff1
File 126549686351.png - (86.89KB , 712x500 , 25.png )
126515

Let's not talk about Jacques right now.
And here's the contents of my bag:

Monk uniform
Sun Dress
Casual Suit
Black pumps
3 underwear sets
Black flats
Studded fists
Passport
Hygenic stuff
Some necklace with a glowing orb, which is where your voices are coming from.
5 snack breads
That box of sugar cookies from the minibar
And two bottles of water.

Nothing special until I find my way to the main Channels.

>>
No. 126516 ID: 6834bc

>>126515
Part of me wants to suggest you ditch the undergarments because Naomi, babe, you are smokin'

The other part of me says that's too perverted and that we're going to find you a good man at some point over the course of your adventure, be it Jacques or someone else.
>>
No. 126517 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126515
Hmmm, wear the black pumps, underwear and the studded fists. Knock Jaques the fuck out and tie him to your bed. How dare he get upset that you were peeking on him and satisfying yourself?!
>>
No. 126518 ID: fdcff1
File 126549726984.png - (76.60KB , 500x500 , 26.png )
126518

I won't be ditching my underwear, since you're right on one thing. It'd be perverted and makes it look like I belong to one of those /h/ cities the main Channels have.
As Jacques, he wasn't angry. He seemed irritated.

... Did anyone notice that weird tattoo on his neck?

>>
No. 126521 ID: 632862

Yeah but I have no idea what it's supposed to resemble.
>>
No. 126523 ID: 6834bc

>>126518
We notice a lot of things, Naomi - though the angle prevented seeing maybe half of it.

A horizontal line with at least three vertical lines above it, about equidistant from each other. Seem like a familiar symbol?
>>
No. 126524 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126518
Sure did. That is why we need to knock him out and tie him down. He is way to suspicous to be allowed to run around freely. And our encounter with him might not have been a coincidence.
>>
No. 126530 ID: fdcff1
File 12654979914.png - (76.91KB , 500x500 , 27.png )
126530

I don't want to use brute force when he comes out of the bathroom, just to know what that tattoo means.
I also don't know what the symbal means. Maybe I should ask him about it.

>>
No. 126532 ID: 6834bc

>>126530
Suppose you could, but be prepared for anything to happen. Him turning into a tentacle monster, him flying off the handle and attacking you, him telling you to mind your own business, him viciously knocking you to the ground and forcing himself on you, him completely ignoring you...

I could go on, but you get the idea.
>>
No. 126533 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126530
Fine then don't knock him out. But restrain him. We have to make sure he cannot escape out questioning.
>>
No. 126536 ID: e050d6

lose that useless necklace
its nothing but dead weight
>>
No. 126541 ID: f21281

I think he's fapping.

Also it looked like a barcode.
>>
No. 126546 ID: 632862

>>126530
I think he was irritated because you didn't join him in the shower and have commitment-free anonymous sex.

I agree that you shouldn't do anything hasty. Change into the monk uniform though.
>>
No. 126548 ID: fdcff1
File 126549940971.png - (74.81KB , 500x500 , 28.png )
126548

I'm not losing the necklace, because if I did that, I'd lose you, voices.
I equip the monk uniform and my studded fists in case he tries to pull something.
Jacques exits the bathroom, I think it's a good time to ask him. He is still naked, so I don't look at his junk.


"Hey, what's that tattoo on the back of your neck for?"

"... I 'ave a tattoo?"
>>
No. 126549 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126548
Fuck yeah he has a tatoo. Get him back into the bathroom and make him see it too.

Also how big is his junk? You know you're already peeking.
>>
No. 126550 ID: 9d07d9

Ask him to get his neck wet again. Maybe its some crazy magical shit that only shows up when it comes into contact with water.
>>
No. 126551 ID: 3416ec

Yes. Also, what's up with the fluctuating accent?
>>
No. 126552 ID: 5774c9

>>126548
Look at his junk - one, he's being gracious enough to present it to you, and two, you know you want to anyway.

And three... realize that you currently have your feminine backside presented to a naked man, even if you ARE clothed...
>>
No. 126554 ID: 12f282

Lick where the tattoo was. :3c
>>
No. 126556 ID: 632862

>>126548
Find a second mirror so you can show him the tattoo.
>>
No. 126578 ID: fdcff1
File 126550212638.png - (146.00KB , 500x500 , 29.png )
126578

I forced him into the bathroom, found him a second mirror, and made him look at the back of his neck.

"... Oh, zat."

"Can you tell me what it's for? Or why you have it?"

".... I really cannot tell you. It is 'ard to explain, and it is also, 'ow you say it, a very personal secret."

He's hiding something from us. Looks like I'll have to tie him up in his sleep.
>>
No. 126580 ID: 3416ec

Looks like the carpet matches the drapes.
>>
No. 126588 ID: 2eac65

Let it go. He's got his own personal quest, and there's no obvious reason to intrude on it if he doesn't want our help.
>>
No. 126592 ID: 67c611
File 126550313053.jpg - (86.88KB , 720x540 , cjs_triumpf1.jpg )
126592

Girl you need to get some handcuffs. Those are a must for any purse. Get some adjustable Darby style ones. If you are going to restrain someone you owe it to them to make it as comfortable as possible.
>>
No. 126593 ID: 12f282

>>126578
If you plan to continue traveling with this guy, let it go for now. He'll tell you when he's ready.

...you should totally still tie him up tonight and ride him until dawn, though. :3c
>>
No. 126614 ID: fdcff1
File 126550440349.png - (92.74KB , 500x500 , 30.png )
126614

Alright, I won't bother him about it until later on.
But just to please you guys, I luckily found a pair of handcuffs in the guy's pocket and chained him to his bed. While he was asleep. I'll let him go in the morning.

Night.

>>
No. 126620 ID: fdcff1
File 126550461465.png - (16.10KB , 500x500 , end1.png )
126620

>Chapter 1 end, Chapter 2 start
>>
No. 126621 ID: 3416ec

>>126614

Wait, in HIS pocket??

Yikes. This Frenchman is more than meets the eye...
>>
No. 126624 ID: e050d6

>>126621
he might be a robot
IN DISGUISE
>>
No. 126628 ID: 5a2e05

Maybe he's a tripfag?
>>
No. 126629 ID: 5774c9

>>126614
Woah, danger will robinson...
>>
No. 126631 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126621
Maybe he was on his way over to /d/. But he doesn't seem like the type. Just handcufs are rather tame.
>>
No. 126637 ID: 3416ec

>>126624

I see what you did there.

Join us in IRC
>>
No. 126640 ID: 445c48

>>126631
Perhaps /h/? /e/? Hell, maybe even /k/ for Law Enforcement Equipment.
>>
No. 126664 ID: fdcff1
File 12655060236.png - (74.37KB , 500x500 , 31.png )
126664

>Chapter 2: Role Switch

...


.. Mon Dieu..

>>
No. 126665 ID: e75a2f

Hi!
>>
No. 126670 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126664
A very confused girl has tied you up. How does this make you feel?
>>
No. 126671 ID: 705b6e

>>126664

Don't take the lords name in vain. Now tell us everything you know.
>>
No. 126673 ID: fdcff1
File 126550620644.png - (74.94KB , 500x500 , 32.png )
126673

Salut.

Apparently Naomi 'ad tied me up. Pour quelle raison?

>>
No. 126675 ID: e75a2f

Some of us told her to.

I don't really know why.
>>
No. 126678 ID: 9891a9

>>126673
The plan was to have wild kinky sex with you in order to pay you back for paying for the room.
By the way, you owe her 25 credits.
>>
No. 126679 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126673
You're suspicous. And I tried to get her to do it pretty much from the start. Mainly for the lulz.
>>
No. 126680 ID: 5a2e05

>>126673
Come to think of it, I'm not quite sure either. We tend to make people do stuff like that.
>>
No. 126686 ID: fdcff1
File 126550665369.png - (75.02KB , 500x500 , 33.png )
126686

So, you made 'er tie me up out of lulz, suspicion, et try to 'ave weird kinky sex wiz me.
What suspicion did you 'ave of moi?

>>
No. 126687 ID: 3416ec

>>126683
You're French.

Plus you had a pair of handcuffs in your bag.
>>
No. 126689 ID: 9d07d9

She keeps going on about your tattoo or something. We don't care much about that, we just wanted to see her rape you.
>>
No. 126690 ID: 67c611

So how was it?
>>
No. 126691 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126686
And an odd tatoo that you were dodgy on explaining.

And we have seen Taken. We know what happens to poor girls who arrive at strange places and are helped by young charming men to find their lodgings. So mister sex trafficker, how does it feel to have the tables turned on you?
>>
No. 126692 ID: e75a2f

Is she even awake yet? You might be able to slip free if you're fast enough.
>>
No. 126695 ID: fdcff1
File 126550692926.png - (75.43KB , 500x500 , 34.png )
126695

... Why do you 'ave zis weird fascination wiz me being raped.

About ze handcuffs. I found zem in one of ze water canals. I 'ave no reason why I took zem.

>>
No. 126698 ID: e75a2f

I know how it is, I keep weird shit I find on the ground too.

So, is she awake? In the room? Staring at you?
>>
No. 126721 ID: fe0817

Wait! Someone else who watched Taken? I thought it was unpopular!
>>
No. 126722 ID: 5a2e05

>>126695
So, uh, other than the whole "tied up" thing, how you doing?
>>
No. 126723 ID: 1153ac

>>126695
You also completely dropped your accent when you told Naomi she was schlicking loudly. What's zee deal wees zat?
>>
No. 126724 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126695
Well not really sure. It would be hot for one.

Still lets hear the story about the tatoo. And don't worry about the raping, without us urging her on she is quite the shy and timid girl. She could probably punch through your ribcage, but she likely won't molest you.
>>
No. 126727 ID: 67c611

>>126695
We wish we were you and getting sexed by a catgirl while handcuffed to a bed.

Jealousy
>>
No. 126731 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126721
I don't care if it's unpopular. It's Liam Neasson killing the shit out of Albanians to get back his daughter. That's fucking awesome and any critic that says otherwise can suck a cock.

>>126727
This one has a point Jaques. You damn lucky bastard.
>>
No. 126734 ID: 3416ec

>>126695

HOW MANY MEN ARE IN YOUR UNIT

WHAT IS THE PASSCODE

WHAT ARE THE COORDINATES

ANSWER. TGCHAN HAS WAYS OF MAKING YOU TALK.
>>
No. 126740 ID: fdcff1
File 126550785460.png - (62.30KB , 500x500 , 35.png )
126740

So many questions..
My accent iz not zat outrageous.
I am a beeeet shocked of being tied of like zis.

And Naomi iz not here, hence zis "BRB" letter I cannot open.

Ze tattoo... Are you sure you want to know about eet?

>>
No. 126742 ID: 9891a9

>>126740
There ain't much else to do, I guess. Let's hear about it.
>>
No. 126743 ID: 8ecfd4

>>126740
Sure. Do you have anything better to do right now? I guess we could play I spy or something else.
>>
No. 126758 ID: fdcff1
File 126550840968.png - (76.83KB , 500x500 , 36.png )
126758

Ze tattoo on ze back of ma neck eez a Prisoner's Barcode.
Non, Je ne suis pas un fugitif de l'un des canaux principaux.

>>
No. 126760 ID: 445c48

>>126758
What chan, then?
>>
No. 126762 ID: e75a2f

Oh cool.

You'll probably get some crazy pitysex if you play it right.
>>
No. 126765 ID: 67c611

>>126762
All he has to do is get the orb back on what's-her-face and it's rape time.
>>
No. 126766 ID: fe0817

Your name is not Jean Valjean is it? Run into any bishops with silverwares?
>>
No. 126776 ID: fdcff1
File 126550914253.png - (75.05KB , 500x500 , 37.png )
126776

Eet iz for me to know, et for you to find out.

I 'ear ze door open, eet must be Naomi.
Oui, eet iz Naomi.. And someone else.

>>
No. 126783 ID: e75a2f

Someone else? That doesn't sound good.
>>
No. 126784 ID: 67c611

>:D
>>
No. 126787 ID: 3416ec

>>126776

You're busted, dude.
>>
No. 126788 ID: 1963d1

>>126783
>Someone else? That does sound good.
Fix'd
>>
No. 126793 ID: fdcff1
File 126551029085.png - (89.84KB , 500x500 , 38.png )
126793

... Bonne. Eet iz Alice, ze Clerk's daughter.

"Well, good news, Jacques. The clerk's daughter decided to pay for our room and breakfast.
Bad news is, you're still tied up."

Alice looks like she cannot contain 'er laughter..
>>
No. 126796 ID: e75a2f

This is going to end well.

Assuming you don't chafe easily.
>>
No. 126804 ID: 3416ec

Oooh, food! Tasty munchies!

And why is she smiling?
>>
No. 126820 ID: 67c611

I hope there's bacon. Ask for the pretty ladies to help you out since you can't use your hands.
>>
No. 126828 ID: fdcff1
File 126551207732.png - (81.65KB , 500x500 , 39.png )
126828

"Euh... I am afraid I cannot eat ma breakfast with ma hands tied.."

"Right, right.." Naomi et Alice had freed me from ze chains. Alice had placed ze meal on ze bed and swallowed her laughter.
Should I return ze orb? Or are you not done with moi.

>>
No. 126829 ID: 67c611

Aww.. I was hoping they would hand feed you. :3
>>
No. 126830 ID: 3416ec

Tell us what channel you came from. 2chan? iichan?
>>
No. 126840 ID: 445c48

Hey, maybe he comes from +4chan, they have some frenchies.
>>
No. 126856 ID: fdcff1
File 126551350981.png - (50.45KB , 500x500 , 40.png )
126856

iichan, mais, I 'ave not been zere since I was a child.

"So Jacques, are you going to join me on traveling over to 4chan?"

"Ouais, why not."

.... Zis bacon is OKAY. Could use a little more salt..
>>
No. 126858 ID: 9e9b47

>>126856

Is it crispy or limp? If it's not crispy bacon, throw a fit.
>>
No. 126861 ID: 3416ec

>>126856
More salt? Are you TRYING to raise your cholesterol level?
>>
No. 126893 ID: fdcff1
File 126551462055.png - (67.64KB , 500x500 , 41.png )
126893

Eet iz a little limp, not enough salt.
I'll return you to Naomi now.
Pardon, I 'ave to get some clothes on..


"'ere, I'm done with zis."

"Okay, thanks."
>>
No. 126900 ID: 1153ac

>>126893
Σ=3
>>
No. 126907 ID: 3416ec

>>126900

First time I've seen a sigma used in an emote.

Hi Naomi! Frenchie here is on the run from the man, hence the bar code on his neck. He wouldn't spill the beans on where, though.
>>
No. 126927 ID: fdcff1
File 126551596658.png - (68.25KB , 500x500 , 42.png )
126927

Hey, welcome back.
I think that's enough info on him for now. We can squeeze more dirt out of him later on.


"You said you were travelling to 4chan, right?"

"Yep."

"Well.. It's not entirely safe there, trolls infest most of the boards there. But, they're not the problem. What boards are you going to?"

"/co/ and /x/"

"Stay clear of /x/, it's /b/ invaded that part of country. /co/ should be safe. Also, avoid /r9k/, they hate women."
>>
No. 126935 ID: 3416ec

>>126927

Sage advice.

Also, we could stop by /k/ and pick up a Glock. They love those.
>>
No. 126936 ID: f21281

>>126927
/tg/ might be okay. But it might make you reminisce about TGChan.

/v/ is okay if you tread lightly, and avoid the trolls. And keep your opinions to yourself.

/tv/ if you're bored, /an/ if you like fuzzy things, and /ck/ for when you get hungry. /ck/ always has some good shit to eat.
>>
No. 126939 ID: 67c611

I'm not sure If I want to go to /d/. Actually 99chan's /bdsm/ would be a safer place to go to get your man bed tying supplies. Take a trip to /k/ first and get a gun.....wait, you know kung-fu. Nevermind. Just watch out for chloroform rags.
>>
No. 126942 ID: 445c48

Stick with /co/, /an/, /tg/, /ck/, /k/.
>>
No. 126943 ID: 3297aa

>>126935
I see what you did there.
>>
No. 126945 ID: 1153ac

>>126939
Kung-fu is good for surprising people who underestimate you. A gun is good as a symbol to keep people from messing with you. Each has its place, and they don't intrude on the others usefulness.
>>
No. 126947 ID: 5a2e05

>>126927
How recent is this? Maybe check out some of the new boards like /lit/.
>>
No. 126950 ID: e0499d

well... how bout we find a way to earn some cred...its

where would we earn credits around here?
>>
No. 126951 ID: 3416ec

>>126950

Good question. We need a source of income.
>>
No. 126970 ID: fdcff1
File 126551784649.png - (67.06KB , 500x500 , 43.png )
126970

We pack our stuff and get out of the motel.
I heed Alice's words, and I'll see to it I check out those places once we arrive to the Yotsuba Channel.
As for income, we only stayed for one night. I'm sure Jacques has more money than I do.
Examine Jacques inventory?

y/n

>>
No. 126974 ID: 445c48

>>126970
y
>>
No. 126975 ID: 3416ec

>>126970
y
>>
No. 126977 ID: 1153ac

>>126970
I'm gonna go with n

We already locked him to his bed... it would be good to give him some respect and privacy, otherwise he very well might just leave and be done with us.
>>
No. 126978 ID: 3416ec

>>126977

You forget he's a wanted man.

Anonymous does not forgive, nor forget.
>>
No. 126981 ID: 445c48

>>126978
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
>>
No. 126982 ID: 5a2e05

>>126970
If he's not opposed to it.
>>
No. 126989 ID: fdcff1
File 126551932647.png - (70.85KB , 500x500 , 44.png )
126989

"Can I see what's in your bag? The orb wants to know what you have."
He doesn't answer, but he opened up his inventory.

There are:
Two pairs of boxers
A bag of sage
An alchemy kit
Three books, one for recipes, alchemy, and the other is unknown, I won't ask. But it has an incubus horn on it.

He has up to 250 credit, or how we call it, "bux".

He also has some sort of crystalized rock. Probably meth.
>>
No. 126990 ID: 9e9b47

>>126989

Take some meth
>>
No. 126991 ID: ffcfa8

>>126989
How much sage does he have? Lets make sure he's not some kind of sagefag...
>>
No. 126994 ID: a85626

You keep listening to us Naomi, and you are going to get Jacques so riled up that he handcuffs you to the bed when you're asleep. And when you wake up he's going to look at you, laugh, then walk out the door.

BAD END NAOMI BAD END
>>
No. 126999 ID: 3416ec

Sniff boxers. Take a loooooooong sniff.
>>
No. 127000 ID: 3416ec

>>126991

Also, I lol'd.
>>
No. 127012 ID: fdcff1
File 126552067216.png - (67.70KB , 500x500 , 45.png )
127012

I don't know what the sage is for, but it looks like it's less than a pound. It's probably ground up.
I picked up the crystal and take a good look at it. It's slightly glowing and the crystals on the rock are sage green.


"This is some weird looking meth."

"It is not meth... Zis is crystalized sage. You can keep it, I can always make more.
'Owever, I am making crystalized age.."

".. Interesting, thanks."

Alright, we need to find a way of transportation. What do you suggest?
>>
No. 127013 ID: 8399bd

Roflcopter!
>>
No. 127015 ID: ffcfa8

>>127012
What's the purpose of crystalized sage and age?

For transportation, look for a hyperlink.
>>
No. 127047 ID: 5a2e05

>>127012
How much sage does sageing typically take? If he makes it himself then he might be a sagefag.
>>
No. 127075 ID: fdcff1
File 126552382723.png - (76.07KB , 500x500 , 46.png )
127075

I really don't know much about crafting sage, nor the purpose of when sage is crystalized. That's his business, not mine.

We made it to the Hyperlink station.
...
There's blood all over the place.

>>
No. 127078 ID: 445c48

>>127075
Well you were supposed to ask him.

Get the hell out of there and go to the Google.
>>
No. 127081 ID: e3f578

A wild plot has appeared. ORB sends out Naomi to investigate
>>
No. 127093 ID: f21281

>>127075
Maybe he's making a SAGEBOMB OH SHI-
>>
No. 127101 ID: 632862

>>127075
Did someone link guro porn?
>>
No. 127111 ID: fdcff1
File 12655257449.png - (66.35KB , 500x500 , 47.png )
127111

I'll ask him later.
Right now, someone probably linked too much guro porn. From the looks of it, other users got caught into the carnage. What ever started it might still be here.

>>
No. 127114 ID: 8399bd

Probably some fucking Sergal. Get ready to KUNG FU FIGHT!
>>
No. 127125 ID: 632862

>>127111
Um, I see Sadako.
>>
No. 127158 ID: 445c48

Bugger off, quick.
>>
No. 127160 ID: 3416ec

>>127111

OH CRAP IT'S ALMA! RUN RUN RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN
>>
No. 127184 ID: fdcff1
File 12655334534.png - (83.67KB , 500x500 , 48.png )
127184

Okay. So we attempted to run toward the boarding area to see if the Hyperlinks were still usable.
Until we confronted this motherfucker.

He might be the one doing the killings around here.

engage in combat? y/n

>>
No. 127185 ID: 632862

>>127184
It's a goddamn furry. KILL IT WITH FIRE.
>>
No. 127186 ID: fdcff1
File 126553379425.png - (85.62KB , 500x500 , 49.png )
127186

WE DON'T HAVE ANY FIRE
>>
No. 127188 ID: 506441

>>127186
KILL IT WITH FISTS!
>>
No. 127203 ID: 476456

Say hello..Get ready to run the other way
>>
No. 127230 ID: fdcff1
File 126553728598.png - (65.53KB , 500x500 , 50.png )
127230

PAUNCH
>>
No. 127231 ID: 8ecfd4

>>127186
Punch it so hard and fast that the friction lights it on fire. Fucking hell, punch so hard and fast that you light the air on fire with the friction from air resistance!
>>
No. 127233 ID: fdcff1
File 126553735311.png - (46.28KB , 500x500 , 51.png )
127233

The hit was critical!

"... rrrrrrr"

Ooooh, now it's mad.
>>
No. 127234 ID: fdcff1
File 126553740123.png - (57.96KB , 500x500 , 53.png )
127234

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Dodge!

It misses!..

>>
No. 127235 ID: fdcff1
File 126553743363.png - (58.20KB , 500x500 , 54.png )
127235

... And got Jacques instead.

Oops.

>>
No. 127241 ID: 8ecfd4

>>127235
Scream with rage and punch that furry with all your might!!! This shall be the fist that pierces the furry and rips out it's fucking spine!
>>
No. 127244 ID: 632862

>>127235
Eh, we can res him. How long does that take anyway? Does it have to be soon after death?

Meanwhile, continue punching the furball.
>>
No. 127254 ID: fdcff1
File 126553939441.png - (71.12KB , 500x500 , 55.png )
127254

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATA
>>
No. 127256 ID: fdcff1
File 12655394571.png - (73.00KB , 500x500 , 56.png )
127256

Critical hit!
>>
No. 127261 ID: 632862

>>127256
Is it down for the count? Kick him in the nuts to make sure.
>>
No. 127263 ID: 8ecfd4

>>127256
He's not down yet! This is where you either jump up into the air and delivers a groundshattering knee straight to it's head or calmy walk over and deliver a groundshattering punch straight to it's head. In either case you should say "Yiff in hell!" and afterwards say "The Emperors will has been done." just to let everyone know how badass you are.
>>
No. 127264 ID: 3416ec

Suddenly, this quest became super-awesome.
>>
No. 127265 ID: 632862

Oh wait he IS down. I see that K.O. now.

Res the frenchie.
>>
No. 127267 ID: fdcff1
File 12655400305.png - (45.21KB , 500x500 , 57.png )
127267

Okay, it's dead now.

"The Emperors will has been done."

Now to go save that french sagefag.
>>
No. 127273 ID: fdcff1
File 126554089719.png - (55.45KB , 500x500 , 58.png )
127273

He's not entirely dead, just severely bleeding..
>>
No. 127274 ID: fdcff1
File 126554090971.png - (55.66KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
127274

>>
No. 127279 ID: 632862

>>127273
Hmm. You can't heal him? Only resurrect? Well, maybe you can make his death quicker, then.
>>
No. 127319 ID: 5a2e05

We need to find someone who can heal him if you can't.
>>
No. 127474 ID: e12db8

Quickly, take off all your clothing and stop the bleeding!
>>
No. 127748 ID: fdcff1
File 126560217364.png - (80.38KB , 500x500 , 59.png )
127748

I managed to heal the cut on the throat, and he's still alive. But he won't get up.
It looks like he caught a fever after the wound was infected. Looks like I can't heal infections yet..

>>
No. 127750 ID: fdcff1
File 126560224143.png - (92.24KB , 500x500 , 60.png )
127750

.. If there's a furfag here, there's bound to be more around.

I.. I don't know if I should just drag him or stay sititng here with him.

>>
No. 127752 ID: fdcff1
File 126560227913.png - (50.61KB , 500x500 , 61.png )
127752

Don't give into whatever you caught...
>>
No. 127754 ID: 3416ec

If he's injured, don't move him.

See if you can concentrate on purging him of the infection.
>>
No. 127755 ID: fdcff1
File 126560231923.png - (44.18KB , 500x500 , 62.png )
127755

".. I'm not ready to lose you yet."
>>
No. 127757 ID: fdcff1
File 126560243935.png - (15.92KB , 493x498 , 63.png )
127757

>Chapter 2 has ended
>Chapter 3 is now starting up
>>
No. 127758 ID: 632862

>>127748
How effective is your Resurrection power on dead people? Is it a full heal or does it simply bring them back to just barely alive?
>>
No. 127789 ID: 3416ec

>>127757

I recommend starting a new thread for a new chapter(s).
>>
No. 127811 ID: 327085

>>127755
Wait, you're in love with him?
That was fast.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password