[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 103192)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126241103817.png - (10.83KB , 600x600 , TQ178.png )
103192 No. 103192 ID: 51d0f5

Thread 1: http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/79880.html
Thread 2: http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/94645.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 103196 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241115049.png - (24.98KB , 600x600 , TQ179.png )
103196

The door to the Specimen Lab opened on its own. There's a tracked robot looking at me. A small red light on its head came on, followed by a larger, amber one.
>>
No. 103198 ID: f21281

>>103196
Evasive maneuvers.

EVASIVE MANEUVERS.
>>
No. 103200 ID: b082e5

>>103196
Well, wait to see what it does. It's not like it can really hurt you.
>>
No. 103201 ID: 34470e

>>103196
Awkwardly stare at it for a few seconds. Then snap out of it and then >>103198
>>
No. 103202 ID: a84f09

Perform a HEADSHOT.
>>
No. 103203 ID: cd50fc

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
>>
No. 103204 ID: c0f3bf

>>103200
It took 40 years last time, let's not risk it!

Yell for it to state its purpose while running towards cover.
>>
No. 103207 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241151334.png - (27.14KB , 600x600 , TQ180.png )
103207

>Well, wait to see what it does.
Okay. It's not making any hostile motions. Just rolling slowly out of the lab towards me.

>It's not like it can really hurt you.
I mentioned it's got a turret, right? It has two barrels. One large-caliber, one small. It's not really-...

Wait. The amber light just turned red.
>>
No. 103210 ID: b082e5

>>103207
Move move move! Get behind cover!
>>
No. 103211 ID: f44349

>>103207
RUN
>>
No. 103212 ID: c0f3bf

Jump up and towards it, it's probably more adept at aiming on the X axis.
>>
No. 103214 ID: 34bfdb

Cover. Now. Fast. Get out of its sights! You aren't going to beat the thing with a pea shooter.

A map of our present location for places to run would be much helpful.
>>
No. 103215 ID: 9fe93b

>>103207
OH SHI-
DIVE!
>>
No. 103216 ID: a84f09

RUN AWAY
>>
No. 103217 ID: 6547ec

Oh boy, it's one of those. Crap, I wish we'd had the presence of mind to duck out of its field of view for a few seconds earlier.

Well, better late than never. Dive left, please.
>>
No. 103236 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241272079.png - (10.64KB , 600x600 , TQ181.png )
103236

>A map of our present location for places to run would be much helpful.
Not really a lot of room to maneuver! The hallway is narrow and not long in any direction. About the only way to maneuver at all would be to get past it into the lab, or into another room.

I can open any of the doors around me, including the one behind me, but it'll take a second.
>>
No. 103238 ID: c0f3bf

Don't have much choice, open the door behind you.
>>
No. 103240 ID: 119b5c

>>103236
Okay. Red light means bad. We don't have time to think. Shoot now, or drop the gun. This thing has us at sheer firepower, hopefully luck is on our side.
>>
No. 103241 ID: b082e5

>>103236
You're pretty close to it. Leapfrog over it into the lab.
>>
No. 103242 ID: 3297aa

Ride robot like a mechanical bull. Seriously. It looks like it won't be able to aim at you if you're on its back.
>>
No. 103243 ID: 6547ec

Y'know the great thing about turrets? They usually can't shoot straight up. Think you're up to vaulting that thing?
>>
No. 103249 ID: c50a92

>One large-caliber, one small.

That thing, or one like it, killed you before, didn't it? Remember the smaller entry wounds and the larger one on yo-

...erm, never mind. We can talk about that later. Open the door behind you for now and enter it; it'll give us some room to breathe and time to think. If you can, try to take out any of its optical sensors (the lenses mounted on its head) with your pistol while you're at it.
>>
No. 103250 ID: 34bfdb

The thing does have -arms- folks. Nasty looking clawed ones! Jumping over it? Risky. Actually riding it like a bull? Quick way to get ourselves killed.
>>
No. 103254 ID: 6547ec

>>103250
It has arms, but they look flimsy. The sort of thing that come right outta their sockets with a little bit of that excessive force we've seen demonstrated a few times already.
>>
No. 103256 ID: 3297aa

Alright then. Jump on its back and rip off its arms.
>>
No. 103266 ID: 9fe93b

>>103236
Fire three or so quick shots into the head. If that seems to disable the sensors, charge it, throw a haymaker, and run past. Alternately, don't run past, and tear it to pieces. You're strong enough to dent, bend, and almost certainly break steel. All that is only if the shots seem to disable the sensors, if it tracks you after you shoot it, then don't hit it, just run, and keep your head down.
>>
No. 103290 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241548045.png - (15.92KB , 600x600 , TQ182.png )
103290

I take a shot, hitting it in the center of the head, where the smaller red light was, and start dashing.
>>
No. 103291 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241549245.png - (13.92KB , 600x500 , TQ183.png )
103291

It's still moving, but hasn't fired yet.
>>
No. 103292 ID: c0f3bf

Move to the side slightly, does it follow you?
>>
No. 103300 ID: 9fe93b

>>103292
If it does follow you, than run past. If it doesn't, go for the kill.
>>
No. 103308 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241684074.png - (26.88KB , 600x600 , TQ184.png )
103308

>Move to the side slightly
I move, and just far enough to miss a shot from the larger barrel.

Looks like some kind of launcher, rather than a real cannon. The dart it fires is large and fast enough to send metal fragments spinning as it hits the cell door, however!
>>
No. 103309 ID: 4e9b58

If the bullets are not working at all, escape is a good alternative for now.
>>
No. 103311 ID: c0f3bf

Jump up high, see if you can clear it. If not, try to land on the gun.
>>
No. 103312 ID: 9fe93b

>>103308
Fuck, it's still tracking you. Leg it. Get into a more open area so you can maneuver.
>>
No. 103313 ID: 8e18cd

>>103308

Uh-oh. The rapebot fires date-rape darts. Try to knock out it's other sensor.
>>
No. 103318 ID: f4963f

>>103308
Fuck. How much you want to bet there's suppress or rhino-strength tranq in those darts?

Get over the robot. This thing doesn't look particularly mobile.
>>
No. 103341 ID: b082e5

Shoot the turret!
>>
No. 103343 ID: 9fe93b

>>103341
Don't, that looks like almost solid metal surrounding the barrels, which aren't exactly feeble on their own. Shooting the turret would be a waste of time and ammo, better to run and dodge until we find a way to get behind it safely.
>>
No. 103346 ID: b082e5

uhhhh... get a door open then!
>>
No. 103360 ID: 51d0f5
File 126241995452.png - (23.07KB , 600x600 , TQ185.png )
103360

I run and take a leap over the machine before it can fire again.

Shit! It clamps down on my ankle!
>>
No. 103365 ID: c0f3bf

Is it really strong? If not, try twisting around.
If it is, Drop your hands and use your leg as leverage against the side, kick with all your might.
>>
No. 103369 ID: 9fe93b

>>103360
FFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Okay, you obviously need to get your leg free, but the question is, of course, "how?" Start off by just pulling with your leg. If that doesn't work, and it probably won't, than try to pry the claw open. Don't let it pull you off a surface you can stand on, though, and don't let it aim that turret at you. I'm sorry I can't be more useful, but that's all I've got for now.
>>
No. 103373 ID: 476456

Seems like this thing isnt bulletproof whatever it is, if you cant free your leg with your own strength try blasting the thing off at the arm, also try firing a shot directly into the dart launcher barrels since you're this close
>>
No. 103374 ID: 173ec8

>>103360
Damn... we should have released Tazer-tits when we had the chance.
>>
No. 103376 ID: 9fe93b

>>103373
Hmm, at this range, it could be worth trying to land a shot inside the barrel...
Try for a couple shots, that should cause it to misfire, and might just damage the chassis, hopefully allowing you to escape.
>>
No. 103382 ID: c50a92

Use the combined strength of your free hand and your trapped leg to try to pull yourself free. If this doesn't work, and I'm guessing it won't, then fire a shot at the arm itself, while trying to aim for a joint. Once again, this may not work, in which case, you should empty your handgun into the machine's head. Seriously, though, unload into the fucker; destroy every last lens or sensor on the thing. Then you should have some time to get your leg free without the danger of a point-blank tranquilizer dart.
>>
No. 103383 ID: 4e9b58

Make sure if and when you shoot it this close it is not at an angle that will ricochet off and hit you.
>>
No. 103387 ID: 51d0f5
File 126242232133.png - (21.28KB , 600x600 , TQ186.png )
103387

>Drop your hands and use your leg as leverage against the side, kick with all your might.
I scrabble to gain purchase against the machine's moving treads. Having a gun in one hand doesn't help.

The machine grabs my leg with another arm and slams me into the wall.
>>
No. 103388 ID: 476456

Apply gun to treads
>>
No. 103389 ID: c0f3bf

Shoot the arm, aim for the joints.
>>
No. 103390 ID: 119b5c

>>103387
Despite your pain, You look hotter then ever...ehhhh

Where were we?

Ah yes. Robot thing. Kicking our ass.

Hmm. Try shooting the offending arm. See if we can't loosen up some bolts.
>>
No. 103391 ID: 8e18cd

>>103387
>>103389

Idiots.

TAZE THE MACHINE. Current + Electronics = Oh boy, is dat sum fried 'lectronics?
>>
No. 103406 ID: 6faa8c

>>103391
UHM.

METAL CONDUCTS ELECTRICITY.
>>
No. 103411 ID: 8e18cd

>>103406

I know. But do you want to get shot by a ricochet and waste our ammo on the bot or get tazed as we fry the bot?
>>
No. 103474 ID: 51d0f5
File 126243164957.png - (22.37KB , 600x600 , TQ187.png )
103474

>Shoot the arm, aim for the joints.
It keeps throwing me around, but I take careful aim and shoot, hitting the joint of the first arm that grabbed me, nicking the second, and somehow managing to avoid hitting myself.
It's still holding me, but it's been significantly weakened. Should I focus on freeing myself, keeping moving, shooting more, or something else?
>>
No. 103478 ID: 8e18cd

>>103474

RIP AND TAZE

RIP AND TAZE
>>
No. 103488 ID: a84f09

Shoot. Aim for its neck juncture.
>>
No. 103506 ID: 476456

Try and free yourself, but keep attempting to shoot this thing in vulnerable spots (Down the barrels of the weaponry, the pivoting neck joint, arm joints, treads) aim for the ones you think you can hit the easiest first.
>>
No. 103508 ID: a3b36a

Just because it has a 'head' does not mean it is a vital component for it. It is a robot, you sillies.

Aim for joints or places with hoses or wires. Tough to tell where vital circuitry is without being able to peek inside it.
>>
No. 103509 ID: 476456

Rather, keep attempting to shoot if you get free.
>>
No. 103512 ID: 476456

>>103508

Well i'm more concerned that the thing still seems to be able to tell where we are and what appear to be four to seven guns on its head rather than the head being full of vital robot brains.
>>
No. 103566 ID: eaec5a

Your hands seem to be a lot stronger than that gun you have. Punch it in its vision sensor. If you can't reach it, drop the gun and grab the arm with both hands and snap it.
>>
No. 103600 ID: 54af1f

Does it have any obvious sensors? Engage those.
>>
No. 103716 ID: 9fe93b

>>103474
Save your ammo, you never know when you'll need to fight at a distance.
As for now, you should try to rip it's arms off, then force open the chassis and tear any and all wiring you see. To be on the safe side, shoot whatever looks most like a power supply before you start tearing the wiring.
Rip and tear.
You're a Tozol and a half.
A twelve point oh on a ten point scale of badness.
Dynamite.
>>
No. 103734 ID: 3297aa
File 126245753516.png - (103.22KB , 283x244 , rip and tear no words.png )
103734

>>103716
RIP AND TEAR, RIP AND TEAR
>>
No. 103738 ID: 9fe93b

>>103716
Oh, and while you're doing that, remember to shout "There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix, WITH MY HANDS!"
You must do this because it is huge, so it must have huge wiring.
>>
No. 103787 ID: 445c48

>>103738
Fucking second
>>
No. 103829 ID: eaec5a

Rip off the weakened arm and beat the robot to death with it.
>>
No. 103898 ID: 632862

>>103474
Free yourself, then taze the fucker! Taze it in the hole you made in its sensor bay!
>>
No. 103904 ID: 51d0f5
File 126248359714.png - (17.98KB , 600x600 , TQ188.png )
103904

>that the thing still seems to be able to tell where we are and what appear to be four to seven guns on its head
They're cameras. That's probably how it can see me.
>>
No. 103905 ID: 3297aa

>>103716
You forgot the counter-suppress. She's a counter-suppressin' Tozol and a half.
>>
No. 103906 ID: eaec5a

First off, tear off the damaged arm and start beating the shit out of the machine. After that we can work on the cameras.
>>
No. 103907 ID: c0f3bf

Taser one and simultaneously shoot the other one!
>>
No. 103908 ID: 9fe93b

>>103904
Well, if those are cameras, than punch the shit outta them. Then rip and tear its huge wiring.
>>
No. 103909 ID: 51d0f5
File 126248392635.png - (24.40KB , 600x600 , TQ189.png )
103909

>Does it have any obvious sensors? Engage those.
I engage a hole right through the biggest one.
>>
No. 103911 ID: eaec5a

Try talking to it.

"If you can understand me, let me go."
>>
No. 103913 ID: 632862

>>103909
Continue to destroy the cameras. If this robot was designed with any safeguards at all, it will stop hostile actions while blinded.
>>
No. 103915 ID: 445c48

Rip and tear the cameras off
>>
No. 103925 ID: eaec5a

Yeah, either tear yourself free from the weakened arms or keep destroying the cameras.
>>
No. 104001 ID: 51d0f5
File 12624894619.png - (25.51KB , 600x600 , TQ190.png )
104001

>Either tear yourself free from the weakened arms or keep destroying the cameras.
I multitask! The bullet just deflects off the corner of its head, but I rip free of the machine's grip, taking a claw with me.

The turret's tracking me again!
>>
No. 104007 ID: 632862

>>104001
I see a weakness in its firing arc! It can't aim below the top of the treads! Fall flat to the floor and shoot the rest of the cameras.
>>
No. 104012 ID: eaec5a

Do you think you could disable the turret by physically grabbing the barrels and twisting or doing something to them?

Either rotate the turret suddenly to snap the drive or push the barrels upward past the maximum angle. If you can get behind the machine, do that.
>>
No. 104013 ID: eaec5a

scratch my plan.

>>104007
Ok, this would work. Don't let it run you over or grab you and pull you into its firing arc.
>>
No. 104017 ID: ad8569

someone could be watching this, we could think up something to say.

im actualy inclined to declare neutrality.

also get taser, taze the first bullethole you made on it.
>>
No. 104019 ID: eaec5a

>>104017
>>someone could be watching this, we could think up something to say.

If you can hear me, give me a sign?
>>
No. 104034 ID: ad8569

>>104019
i was thinking more into recordings and transmissions.
>>
No. 104037 ID: 3297aa

>>104019
I think more along the lines of flipping them the bird just before finishing off the bot.
>>
No. 104049 ID: 51d0f5
File 126249377695.png - (20.84KB , 600x600 , TQ191.png )
104049

I crawl up close to the bot, below the depression of its guns.

"Hello?!" I yell. "Turn this off! Do it or I'll break it!"
>>
No. 104050 ID: c0f3bf

Did it do it? If not, you'd better break it.
>>
No. 104052 ID: ad8569

>>104049
it can still grab us. watch its hands and tracks.
>>
No. 104053 ID: eaec5a

>>104049
We meant lay on your back feet towards the robot, gun out, plink, plink, plink.
>>
No. 104054 ID: 488063

>>104049
"More, I mean!"
>>
No. 104055 ID: eaec5a

If it reaches down for you don't worry about the arms. Crush the manipulators and it won't be able to pick you up.
>>
No. 104056 ID: 51d0f5
File 126249457258.png - (22.49KB , 600x600 , TQ193.png )
104056

"More, I mean!" I yell.

>watch its hands and tracks.
Its tracks start to move in rev-FUCK! MY EAR!
>>
No. 104057 ID: c0f3bf

Can you flip it over? If not, destroy the treads.
>>
No. 104058 ID: eaec5a

Grab the gun barrels with your hands. Important: stay out of the line of fire. Left on left, right on right. Push up. Bend them backwards until they break.
>>
No. 104059 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104057
That'll probably be impossible. I reiterate my prior suggestion to create an opening in the chassis, than rip and tear the wiring. It is huge, so it must have huge wiring. Here comes the night train. Remember, we're a counter-suppressing Tozol and a half.
>>
No. 104061 ID: ad8569

>>104056
its head already have quite a hole on it. punch it and taze the lol out of it.

but first, dodge the dammed turrent.
>>
No. 104063 ID: ab1614

>>104059
Applause. That was like 3 injokes at once. I have a feeling the "we're an X and a half" will also become an injoke in due time.

Supporting the bend gun barrels until nonfunctionality idea. Also, has anyone seriously considered just pushing it over like a turtle?
>>
No. 104064 ID: 3297aa

>>104063
I considered it, but it would probably still be able to shoot at us. Unless...
Flip it on its side and attack its vulnerable underside!
>>
No. 104067 ID: ab1614

>>104064
Yes. This is what I meant.

Preferably, grab barrels and exert upwards force. Either the barrels bend or we push the bot over where we can rip at its huge wiring.
>>
No. 104070 ID: 488063

>>104056
You've got three more, don't wuss out now!
>>
No. 104074 ID: ab1614

>>104067
Wait. Please don't tell me the barrels are warming up from being fired. Or that they're already hot.
>>
No. 104082 ID: ad8569

its likely a em-empowered gun, using metal stakes and low velocity to prevent damage to the wall and most likely hull of this place.

im inclined to think we are in a science ship or space station due to the secrecy needed to keep us.
>>
No. 104083 ID: 51d0f5
File 126249763288.png - (25.72KB , 600x600 , TQ194.png )
104083

>Grab the gun barrels with your hands.
I grab the barrels and push. The mechanisms howl and grind. I force the guns to maximum elevation, and the robot's suspension tilts. I might be able to flip it over!
>>
No. 104085 ID: eaec5a

GO FOR IT! PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH!
>>
No. 104086 ID: c0f3bf

Watch out, its left arm might be trying to grab you.
>>
No. 104087 ID: 632862

>>104083
It's still trying to grab you! Dodge out of the way of the claw while pushing it. Like, move around towards the front. You could get better leverage that way too.
>>
No. 104098 ID: 6547ec

With that many arms, it won't have any trouble righting itself. Concentrate more on fucking up those turret barrels. You just have to bend them a little before they lose the ability to fire.
>>
No. 104099 ID: 51d0f5
File 126249933659.png - (15.80KB , 600x600 , TQ195.png )
104099

I keep pushing. I try swinging around, but I can't get enough purchase against the floor to overwhelm the turret mechanism.

I feel a tight, cold grip around my neck.
>>
No. 104101 ID: ad8569

>>104099
we are dead. if we flip it, it still has our neck and it can unflip itself. if we release any gun barrel it shoot us at point blank.

try to move sideways. use its body as a cover for the turrent.

the fucking gun. it cant be on the floor.

or better yet, yield gun with feet, shoot ar remaining eyes/arm joints.
>>
No. 104109 ID: eaec5a

Right hand grab claw piece under your chin. Snap that bitch.
Left hand stay on turret barrel. Keep doing what you are doing.
Right foot kick that thing in it's head.

Before we do any of this, double check that we won't be playing twister with the robot.
>>
No. 104112 ID: af3e6d

>>104099
Are you capable of using the gun with your strange clawfeet? If the gun is in foot range, shoot the fucker!
>>
No. 104113 ID: c50a92

>>104099
Use one hand to get the claw off of your neck, and keep the other on the turret. Instead of pushing up, though, force the guns to one side; if you keep pushing upwards, then the gun you're not grabbing can swing down and fire at you.

After that... well, I'm not too sure. Could you possibly deliver a kick to its head? Destroying the sensors should end the fight pretty quickly.
>>
No. 104125 ID: 51d0f5
File 126250323460.png - (14.77KB , 600x600 , TQ196.png )
104125

>Are you capable of using the gun with your strange clawfeet?
I can try!
>>
No. 104127 ID: 51d0f5
File 12625035334.png - (32.65KB , 600x600 , TQ197.png )
104127

Yes!

I manage to put a round through the shoulder joint. The arm freezes, locking around my neck. I can still breathe, with effort.

The gun's down to two rounds, meaning the robot has more cameras than I've got bullets.
>>
No. 104129 ID: c0f3bf

Shoot INTO the turret, one shot for each hole!
>>
No. 104132 ID: 67c611

Try to disable the other two arms with the pistol.
>>
No. 104134 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104127
Drop the gun for now, you may need it later.
In the meantime, put all of your strength into tipping the robot, or at least ripping the turret off. Once you've managed to one of those things, rip and tear it's huge wiring.
>>
No. 104136 ID: 67c611

If things go to hell, yell "Parlay".
>>
No. 104137 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104136
That's only a guideline.
>>
No. 104142 ID: 632862

>>104127
Save bullets, tip over the robot. Then get behind it and take out the cameras with your hands.
>>
No. 104146 ID: 51d0f5
File 12625060797.png - (16.17KB , 600x600 , TQ198.png )
104146

Managing not to get my hands caught in the treads, I flip the thing on its side. It was too busy trying to grab at me to catch itself, but I hear it trying to right itself now.

The gun barrels try to retract again, but they seem stuck.

The whole machine's become a racket of clicking and whirring and grinding.
>>
No. 104147 ID: 34470e

>>104146
Clicking and whirring and grinding? Sounds like it might explode.
>>
No. 104148 ID: c0f3bf

Destroy it, you might not have another chance. Get out the taser gun and zap it in the cameras.
>>
No. 104149 ID: 476456

just to be safe grab the girl out of the cell and vacate the hallway
>>
No. 104150 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104146
Now! Be twelve point oh on a ten point oh scale of badness! Be a counter-suppressing Tozol and a half! Don't use your gun, guns are for wusses! Here comes the night train! Other reference to the Doom Comic! Ye gods, I'm uncreative!
Anyways, rip and tear.
>>
No. 104151 ID: 45be60

The under armor is weak. Rip and tear.
>>
No. 104152 ID: 445c48

Yes, get the fuck out, but don't get too far away. Try to get to some shelter to if it does blow, you'll be fine, but also close enough so if it has a self righting mechanism, you can push it back over.

Can you open the cell with Mitzi from the inside?
>>
No. 104153 ID: 632862

>>104146
Go around the side of it so you're 'behind' it, and destroy its cameras.
>>
No. 104155 ID: 445c48

Actually, I'm changing my suggestion to ripping and tearing the underside.
>>
No. 104178 ID: 8e18cd

Can we taze it now to be sure it's dead?
>>
No. 104182 ID: 51d0f5
File 126251070263.png - (21.46KB , 600x600 , TQ199.png )
104182

>rip and tear
I don't see a significant seam or fracture I can grab hold of.

So I make one.
>>
No. 104194 ID: 51d0f5
File 126251228180.png - (27.11KB , 600x600 , TQ200.png )
104194

I rip the belly plate off and yank out cables and components.

This is pretty fun!
>>
No. 104196 ID: 34470e

>>104194
See what happens when wire #23 touches with wire #543
>>
No. 104201 ID: 51d0f5
File 126251263965.png - (20.55KB , 600x600 , TQ201.png )
104201

I think we're done here.
>>
No. 104202 ID: 51d0f5
File 126251265323.png - (23.43KB , 600x600 , TQ202.png )
104202

What next?
>>
No. 104203 ID: c0f3bf

Maybe you should go check on psycho girl again, see if she's less homicidal and more willing to answer questions and help you explore.
>>
No. 104204 ID: 476456

well its safe now. so let uh ..shocktits out.
>>
No. 104242 ID: 67c611

Open cell 2 and check on Tazer Tits.
>>
No. 104243 ID: 632862

Yeah, let's go talk to the shapeshifter again.
>>
No. 104251 ID: 54af1f

go talk to Mitz
>>
No. 104268 ID: 5feace

check room from where it camed from. find ammo for pistol, we would also like more CS.
>>
No. 104285 ID: f4963f

>>104202
To slay is human, to disembowl is feline.

Good kitty.
>>
No. 104287 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104268
Second, we've got one round left at most, if we get in a firefight, we're screwed. We need a big gun. A really big gun.
>>
No. 104320 ID: 54af1f

>>104287
Thirded actually, let's do that before we go chat to the mutant.
>>
No. 104384 ID: eaec5a

Backup always comes first. Let Taser Tits out.

I'd recomend the following: Open the door to cell 2, say "You obviously aren't human, so I ask again, what are you?", Leave the door open and go to investigate new room / loot robot.
>>
No. 104386 ID: eaec5a

[Sorry I keep thinking up new stuff.]

Where is the drawn picture of Penji? We need to find it and some writing utensil and sign it "Love, Penji".

I also think writing some diary entries on the start computer would be neat. Don't need to act all that out.
>>
No. 105537 ID: 67c611

Ask Tazer Tits if she knows who 'Ophion', 'Nyx', or 'Phanes' are. Also does she know anything about the 'Athelhom Impact Event'. Then open the viewslit on the door to cell 3. With Mitzi with you open door to cells 1 and 3 and have her check the blind spots.

Explore every nook an cranny thoroughly.
>>
No. 105541 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104384
True, it's better to have a second pair of eyes, ears, and fists. Another vote going to releasing Mitzi, then searching for more ammo.
>>
No. 105542 ID: dd3069

Say, Penj, have you had a good look at your own anatomy? It's clearly different from a human from what we can see, but even those things that seem close to human... what are they like? Are your fingers the same, are they clawed or stronger or sturdier? Is your spine more, less flexible? How long can you hold your breath? Do you have similar lungs, digestion, skeleton? Reproductive organs...? :3c
>>
No. 105560 ID: 67c611

First aid on ear. I hope that damage isn't permanent.
>>
No. 106206 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105560
And make sure you don't get an infection.
>>
No. 106214 ID: 54af1f

>>105560

Given Penji regenerated from having her brains blown out I think her ears should regenerate eventually.
>>
No. 106449 ID: d7c617

Go back for the mutant girl. She may know more about the facility.
>>
No. 108674 ID: 51d0f5
File 126311978812.png - (11.14KB , 600x600 , TQ203.png )
108674

Carefully, I turn to the mutant's cell.

I have only one bullet left.
>>
No. 108675 ID: 632862

>>108674
"If I open this door, are you going to behave?"
>>
No. 108682 ID: 8e18cd

>>108674

"Are you feeling okay? If you promise to be good, I'll open the cell."
>>
No. 108785 ID: 67c611

Do some variation of the "I let you out of there and you help me find a way out of this place" deal.

When you get to a computer with a search function, or backtrack to that first one, look up counter-suppress. See if it has any information on where it is stored.
>>
No. 108792 ID: 476456

Alternatively dont be a jerk and open the cell saying. "Had to make sure it was safe.."
>>
No. 108803 ID: a85626

Don't look into the slot. You'll get your eyes skewered.
>>
No. 108827 ID: 445c48

>>108674
>One bullet left
Be sure to save it for yourself.

Say "Hey, Mitzi, sorry about closing the door, but there was an angry robot out here. Don't worry, there was nothing wrong with him that I couldn't fix - with my hands."
>>
No. 108830 ID: 8dc9d5

>>108827
Second, except the saving the bullet for yourself thing. That probably won't work.
>>
No. 108832 ID: 8dc9d5

>>108830
By that I mean don't save the bullet for yourself, find more bullets, and save them for your enemies. Don't shoot Mitzi.
>>
No. 108839 ID: a85626

Recruit Chloe
>>
No. 108854 ID: 54af1f

>>108674

"If you have any anti-supress left, bring it out with you" *open door*
>>
No. 108908 ID: 3a4a54

Try to (be able to use) the taser with your weird claw-feet.
>>
No. 108912 ID: a85626

Check your ear.
>>
No. 108936 ID: a85626

POST MORE THAN ONCE EVERY 4 HOURS ;_;
>>
No. 108944 ID: 8dc9d5

>>108936
Seconded.
>>
No. 108999 ID: 51d0f5
File 126319638860.png - (17.64KB , 600x600 , TQ204.png )
108999

I let the creature out. She seems hostile, but cautious. More nervous than when I left her.

"Do you have any more Counter-Suppress?" I ask.

"No. I needed it."

"I needed it more," I say.

"No way," she says. "I saw what you just did."
>>
No. 109002 ID: 476456

Did you ever check the last cell?
>>
No. 109003 ID: c0f3bf

Well that wasn't very nice either, you should apologize again. It's true though, you kick ass.

Ask her what she did prior to your meeting, see if she still has her memory.
>>
No. 109004 ID: 632862

>>108999
"Well I guess you have a point there."

Check out the last cell.
>>
No. 109005 ID: 67c611

"Let's work on getting out of here. Come on."

Open cell 1 and check the blind spot. Check cell 3.
>>
No. 109013 ID: 51d0f5
File 126319920795.png - (17.01KB , 600x600 , TQ205.png )
109013

>>109003
"Sorry about locking you up," I say. "I didn't know if it was safe. Guess it wasn't."

I'm not technically lying.

"Right. Fine," she says.

"What are in the other cells?" I ask.

"My brother's in three. Can you get him out?"
>>
No. 109014 ID: 476456

"Sure.

he uh...he wont eat my foot right."
>>
No. 109015 ID: 632862

>>109013
Sure, if he's not gonna claw my eyes out or something.
>>
No. 109018 ID: 51d0f5
File 126320031498.png - (10.82KB , 600x600 , TQ206.png )
109018

"Is HE gonna bite my foot?" I ask.

"I could walk in front."

"Then sure."

She stands there for several more seconds, just staring at me.

"What ARE you?" she asks for the second time.
>>
No. 109019 ID: 476456

"I really dont know."
>>
No. 109021 ID: 34470e

>>109018
"I'm not exactly sure, but I think I'm a Tozol."
>>
No. 109022 ID: 67c611

"A Tozol. That is literally everything I know about my species. I think I was created from scratch."

Should we tell her everything we know about ourselves? And should we tell her about the voices that can somehow see the back of our head? (It is possible to prove that the voices can see things that Penji can't, such as counting the number of fingers Mitzi is holding behind her back.)

For future use, have us use 3rd person view to look around corners without exposing yourself. Maybe it's some kind of ESP.
>>
No. 109024 ID: c0f3bf

Just tell her you're trying to figure out what both of you are, since she isn't human. Well, full human at least.
>>
No. 109028 ID: 632862

>>109018
"I don't remember anything. All I know about myself is what I was able to get from journal entries in the computer where I woke up."
>>
No. 109040 ID: 51d0f5
File 126320284925.png - (13.21KB , 600x600 , TQ207.png )
109040

"I don't know," I say. "I don't remember anything before, uh... about two hours ago. And I spent an hour of that asleep. I don't even know my name."

"Oh..." says Mitzi. "Cause that was going to be my next-"

"Call me Penji."


>Say, Penj, have you had a good look at your own anatomy? It's clearly different from a human from what we can see, but even those things that seem close to human... what are they like?
I don't really know anything about humans.
>Are your fingers the same, are they clawed or stronger or sturdier?
I have small, retractable claws. They don't seem good for hurting things. Maybe they're so I can grab onto things?
>Is your spine more, less flexible?
All I've seen of a human spine was a little pile of vertebrae. So... Less flexible than that.
>How long can you hold your breath?
I don't know. Maybe ten minutes if I'm not doing anything, at a guess? My endurance is getting better as I heal.
>Do you have similar lungs, digestion, skeleton?
The bones in the box had cylindrical ribs. I have bands and small plates protecting my torso.
>Reproductive organs...? :3c
Yes. Why?
>>
No. 109043 ID: c0f3bf

Just trying to get a full overview. What about Mitzi, notice anything in particular that catches your eye?
>>
No. 109045 ID: 632862

>>109040
Hey, did your ear regenerate completely already?
>>
No. 109047 ID: 51d0f5
File 126320393137.png - (5.23KB , 600x600 , TQ208.png )
109047

>Hey, did your ear regenerate completely already?
((Nope! I just fucked up drawing it.))
>>
No. 109048 ID: 632862

>>109040
If you have reproductive organs, then it's HIGHLY unlikely you were made by humans. They'd never allow a chance for an experimental biological weapon to breed. Not unless... do you have all the parts there? I mean, are you fertile?
>>
No. 109057 ID: c0f3bf

>>109048
Well how could she know that? Barring something painfully obvious of course.
>>
No. 109058 ID: 6547ec

>>109057
I'm willing to bet that someone who can sense their own biology and detect minute damage would be able to figure out if they're fertile.
>>
No. 109094 ID: 589eac

someone forgot to look for bullets before releasing the possible violent prisioner...

we need to look around. if there is CS around now we have to divide among 3 of us. and we already had 2.
>>
No. 109096 ID: 119b5c

>>109048
If I had hands, I'd slap this voice silly.

Yo, Crazy. Miss Cranky pants over there's brother might be just as crazy as you, and just as hungry as her. Get the food ready.
>>
No. 109097 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109094
Generally, one bullet is enough if you hit.
Even if she didn't hit, she's still super-strong.
Besides that, it'd be easier to find things like ammo with two people searching. It's better to get Mitzi and her brother to trust you to have the gun, and get them to help find ammo, than to waste time searching by yourself only to piss off Mitzi due to how long it takes to find anything.
>>
No. 109105 ID: d3f4e3

>>109040

Skeletal plates, eh? Then you probably are a bit less flexible than a human in some ways, which makes sense if you're a land-based superpredator; humans are basically big swimming monkeys.

Hmm, there's a thing. You seem pretty small, so it's likely that your muscles are much more developed and dense. That would impede your ability to swim. Be careful around water, ok?
>>
No. 109115 ID: 589eac

furst, there is the advantage of range. guns almost always wins because of that.

second, just because WE can take a railgun to our head doesnt means our enemies can too.

third, bullets are universal lock pickers :3
>>
No. 109116 ID: f21281

>>109040
Are you able to give us an image of your skeletal structure similar to how you gave us the image of your various systems and their states of disrepair?
>>
No. 109117 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109115
You raise many excellent points, and I agree with all of them.
However, if we needed to fight Mitzi, a gun would hardly be needed, and if we didn't, as is the case, we'll have an easier time finding more ammo with other people helping us look.
>>
No. 109149 ID: a85626

>>109116

How about save that for next time we have Counter-Suppress

>>109048

Yes, carefully analyze your taxonomy, *after* you've gotten out of this facility and to a place of relative safety. Until then, all you need to worry about is if they implanted some sort of remote controlled explosive device in your body. Not likely, otherwise they would have detonated it while you were fighting the camera robot. You only read of one kill-switch, and it was in that tube back there.

>>109013

Look inside to make sure her "brother" isn't some kind of even more dangerous monster, but it should be fine. Even if hostile, the more things you free, the less time the facility has to devote to capturing or killing you. Mitzi's given you no reason not to trust her, aside from, you know, trying to eat you.
>>
No. 109243 ID: 67c611

Ask Tazer Tits if she knows who 'Ophion', 'Nyx', or 'Phanes' are. Also does she know anything about the 'Athelhom Impact Event' or some kind of alien machine called 'Tethys.'

>>Search Ophion, Nyx, Phanes, Tethys
>The vast majority of these files are locked or not resident. 'Ophion', 'Nyx', and 'Phanes' are experimental biotechnology... creatures... kept in this portion of the facility. Mutated or engineered or... something. 'Tethys' is code for some kind of artifact that was recovered a long time ago, from something called the 'Athelhom Impact Event.'
>'Ophion', 'Nyx', and 'Phanes' are experimental biotechnology... creatures... kept in this portion of the facility.
>kept in this portion of the facility.

I think we found one of them......
The second is in cell 3 and the third one is likely responsible for the mess in lab control and autopsy.

Forget about asking Mitzi if she knows anything about the experimental creatures. Ask her which one she is.
>>
No. 109255 ID: a85626

If her brother is a cutebold, I'm leaving.
>>
No. 109271 ID: ff9361

>>109048

And hey, if all your makin'-bits do work, that means there are more of you out there!

That's encouraging, right?
>>
No. 109278 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109271
Unless Tozols are prone to violent psychopathy, with Penji being the notable exception due to whatever happened between her death and her rebirth.
>>
No. 109282 ID: b727d1

let us stop with the creeping on her sex.

its likely she is indeed a supersoldier genetic experiment, optimized for space battle. so of course she would be "functional", but half breeds arent really that good.

oh boy, i bet the brother is already out.
>>
No. 109285 ID: b727d1

>>109278
if tazer tit is also a genetic experiment, we should question her about changes and what has been happening lately.

that must be why she claimed to be human and was in a big prison, they are determining if the alterations are useable.

they also most likely used criminals on the research.
>>
No. 109289 ID: ff9361

>>109285

If Penji were a genemod weapon-creature, she'd be more... purposeful. Who'd make a creature with inner armour plating and great regeneration, and then give it claws that are only good for climbing? And those tails? Not to mention letting your tank-beast have enough sapience to question itself - if they could do this level of tinkering they could have lowered her intelligence.

Naw, she's some sort of alien, I reckon. But if you want to debate it, we'd better go to the discussion thread.
>>
No. 109301 ID: 67c611

Penji, I've come to the conclusion that you are an artificially created lifeform.

You were their first. A prototype of prototypes. You have many things that humans would like to study. Digigrade legs, foot graspers, enhanced sight, two sets of ears (one high frequency, one low frequency, that exceed the capabilities of human hearing [that's my guess, anyway]), enhanced strength, reinforced body structure, fur, retractable claws, feelers, and what may be some form of esp. You are a biologist's dream. They were studying you and at some point you tried to attack them or escape. They were unable to capture you alive and decided to use lethal force to prevent whatever you were trying to do.

Even after killing you, they didn't want so much invested time and effort to go to waste. They tried to bring you back. As the years went by, they gave up hope of you ever waking up. Not many resources were required to keep you alive so they decided to keep you around on the off chance you woke up someday. They either didn't know what you were capable of breaking out of the tube (unlikely), or they were counting on sedatives to keep you unconscious if you did come back to life.
>>
No. 109310 ID: ff9361

>>109301

But... that's not good science!! If you want to look at all those things, you should make one creature for each - that way you can get a good look, do tests, get info without them all interfering with each other. And each additional quality added to a single being will only increase the likelihood of lethal complications! This is a professional lab - they're not going to make mistakes like that.
>>
No. 109398 ID: a85626

Penji, you're the alien that crashed in the Athelhom Impact Event, and most of the experiments here are derived from either your biology, or whatever technology you brought with you. I highly encourage you attempt to acquire this "Tethys" as it probably is the key to ensure your continued not being brain splatted. Then again, it didn't seem to help the last time...

Also LOL FOURTH WALL LET'S TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT PENJI TOTALLY HAS TIME TO CONSIDER RIGHT NOW, AND MAKE SURE TEST PATTERN HAS NO CHANCE FOR SURPRISES FOR US AT ALL BECAUSE MYSTERY AND INTRIGUE IS LAME AND WE JUST WANT TO SEE MORE TITS.
>>
No. 109419 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109398
Personally, I only post speculation as a means of bumping the thread, or if I see a flaw in someone else's speculation, or if I want to subtly encourage lesbianism.
The last one is a constant state of being for me.
>>
No. 109436 ID: 445c48

Oi you gits need to move on to the discussion thread.

Is there a discussion thread?

Hug Tazer Ti-I mean, Mitzi.
>>
No. 109437 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109436
I'll try and avoid speculation on the quest thread.
Seconding that you hug Mitzi.
>>
No. 109564 ID: 51d0f5
File 126328018749.png - (13.09KB , 500x500 , TQ209.png )
109564

>>109243
I think back to the file.

"Do you know anything about Ophion, Phanes, or, uh..."

"I'm Nyx," she says. "They called my brother Ophion. His real name's Marcus."

"What's Tethys?"

"I dunno," she says. "Can we let him out, now? Or does it take awhile?"

"Well, wait a second," I say. "Something to do with the... Athelom Impact Event?"

"Athelhom? That was the town that got blown up, right?"
>>
No. 109574 ID: 6834bc

>>109564
So Penji, how's your grasp of ancient Earth mythology, if it even exists?
If you have none, Nyx is the goddess of night and is basically depicted as being fucking powerful and beautiful.

That means your new friend here probably was not named Nyx in irony, so keeping on her good side would probably be a good idea.
>>
No. 109575 ID: c0f3bf

It would appear so. Might as well let him out, he could know stuff his sister doesn't.
>>
No. 109582 ID: 5aaef6

>>109564
yay, it is genetic experiment + alien bodies. so what means "tythies"?
>>
No. 109584 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109564
Hug Mitzi, release Marcus.
>>
No. 109592 ID: 51d0f5
File 12632818172.png - (9.34KB , 500x500 , TQ210_.png )
109592

"It's just a name I saw," I say. "Like the others."

I walk past her, and open the view slit to cell three.
>>
No. 109595 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109592
Oh.
Um...
Wow.
That's...
Unpleasant.
>>
No. 109599 ID: c0f3bf

Turn around and look for any hostility, whether from Mitzi or any other source. Tell Mitzi to look in the cell, and warn her it isn't pretty.
>>
No. 109600 ID: 6834bc

>>109592
"Nyx, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if your brother will be coming out or not."
Allow her to look inside, unless she's looking over your shoulder.
>>
No. 109601 ID: 5aaef6

>>109592
check if that is marcus.

the mutant trio must be together to form the mutant megazord!

he somehow escaped early and managed to wreck havoc in a secret facility. he most likely had more strength that needed to overpower everything, instead of calling backup they evaced station.

isnt ophion related to sleep or hallucinations?
>>
No. 109609 ID: 51d0f5
File 12632835547.png - (12.83KB , 500x500 , TQ211.png )
109609

>Turn around and look for any hostility
Mitzi's looking in. She stares through for awhile.

"Nyx, I'm sorry..."

"Open the fucking door," she says. "Whatever you are."
>>
No. 109610 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her you're an intelligent being, just like her and open the door.
>>
No. 109611 ID: 6834bc

>>109609
"As long as you understand, Nyx, I didn't do this to him. How could I have done it? I've been in a coma until a few hours ago and came to your cell first."

Open the door and then I guess clam up until she wants to talk. Still, be prepared for her to blame you simply because she can.
>>
No. 109615 ID: 51d0f5
File 126328536210.png - (11.14KB , 500x500 , TQ212.png )
109615

Mitzi heads for the body under the blanket. I check my corners.

There's another corpse. Human, I guess. This one's wearing a lab coat.
>>
No. 109616 ID: 51d0f5
File 126328543323.png - (8.68KB , 500x500 , TQ213.png )
109616

"This... this isn't him." Mitzi says. She doesn't sound sure. "Can't be. Can't be."
>>
No. 109617 ID: 476456

good lord stop calling her nyx.
>>
No. 109618 ID: c0f3bf

Leave Mitzi for now, let her be sad for a bit. Check the human body, try to look refined while you do. Oh, and watch out for more foot biting.
>>
No. 109622 ID: 54af1f

>>109616

Check if the corpse is wearing clothes other than a lab coat. Mitzi was naked, so unless the people who run this lab are just perverts (and also all male and straight or female and gay), then it's unlikely to be her brother.
>>
No. 109624 ID: 67c611

Get out of the room and guard the door. Or do something to destroy the door like rip it off its hinges. You don't want to get locked inside.
>>
No. 109628 ID: 632862

>>109616
What's that up in the corner of the ceiling? Broken camera?

Also, search the dead human.
>>
No. 109665 ID: 3a38b7

>>109622
if they where former commandos, its lilely they could use clothing to kill.

pen, inquire mitzi/tazertits/nyx about her memories. DO NOT claim yours are gone, only taht you want to access what skills she has.
>>
No. 109677 ID: a85626

>>109617

Listen to this voice.

Also, whoever left that message probably left it for the jailors, not fellow prisoners. Unless that /is/ her brother? :( It might be important to know, but give Mitzi time. And space. Remember she can bite your leg off, or something.
>>
No. 109682 ID: bf2bdb

>>109665

Um... not sure why they'd need too given they're shape shifting horrors of mad science
>>
No. 109683 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109665
Alternately, tell her everything you know so far.
It's better to have someone who trusts you, and knows what you know and what you can do.
If she knows you can regenerate from what you did, she won't want to try killing you since it'll be futile. If she knows that you punched your way out of the tube you woke up in, she won't want to try picking a fight with you.
More than any of those things, if you tell her everything, she'll take that as a sign of trust, and be inclined to return that trust.
It's better to have a loyal, well-informed ally, than it is to have someone who could turn on you at any moment if they think it'll help them in the long-run, doesn't know what you can do, and lacks information that may be useful for her to have.
>>
No. 109716 ID: a85626

>>109683

And when Mitzi gets ahold of some Counter-Suppress the first thing she's going to think is "No way in Hell am I going to let that Tozol get any more of this stuff."

Better skip the part about punching out of the tube.
>>
No. 109730 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109716
The whole point of telling her everything is so she'll trust us.
If she trusts us, she won't exactly want to prevent us from getting more powerful and as such more able to help her and Marcus escape.
>>
No. 109762 ID: a85626

>>109730

The question is, can Penji trust her?
>>
No. 109765 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109762
Trust needs to be earned, both ways.
For now, the best way to earn trust is by opening up, assuming Mitzi is willing to listen.
Also, one of the best ways to earn trust is by giving it. If Mitzi trusts us, than we can trust her, and as I just said, the best way to get her to trust us that's available right now, is by trusting her.
>>
No. 109766 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109765
In short, don't be so cynical.
>>
No. 109776 ID: 67c611

Also if Mitzi knows how strong we are, and that we will get more benefit out of C-S than her, and that that is better for both of us, then she will be more willing to give it to us.

Alternatively beat the everliving fuck out of her to prove that even if she uses another one, we are still stronger than her, and will kill her for wasting it.
>>
No. 109778 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109776
But beating her will make her perfectly willing to find a gun, not tell us, and then kill us when we're not looking.
Trust, honesty, and friendship will work better in the long run, as well as the short-term.
>>
No. 109780 ID: 445c48

>>109616
Hug her. She's sad, clearly in denial. Probably on the verge of tears.
>>
No. 109782 ID: 1610d1

Why are we trying to befriend Mitzi anyways?

I know, backup and the like, but we're in a mad science lab, mind you. She's most certainly a horrible mutant, her first reaction was biting Penji in the foot. She is, at best, mentally unstable. I see no reason to trust her.
Besides: We have to share food, counter suppress, weapons, and the like with her. Goods which are most certainly of a certain rarity here.

I say we dispose of her as soon as possible, especially since she seems to have a mental breakdown right now. This simply cannot end well.

Lock her in a cell, shoot her, RIP AND TEAR her, anything.
But no, do not trust her. Not in this enviroment. Not in this lab.
>>
No. 109783 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109782
Uhhh, noooo...
Just because she's almost certainly a mutant doesn't mean she's insane.
Given that we have a gun, super-strength, and regenerative abilities, I think we can afford to give her the benefit of the doubt.
And besides, where would Ruby be if she hadn't trusted Tom?
>>
No. 109784 ID: 445c48

>>109782
To be fair, I'd probably bite Penji on the foot if I saw her, too. She's pretty crazy lookin'. We need all the allies we can get. That robot there would have been much easier with some help, but instead we took some damage and used nearly all our ammo.

Besides, Tazer Tits is a pretty cool gal.
>>
No. 109786 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109782
Not to mention that if she IS having a mental breakdown, it probably won't be violent, and most likely it'll only be temporary.
It's being caused by grief, not extreme, mind-breaking trauma.
If anything, she'll just cry, scream a bit, and maybe, MAYBE, but probably not, ineffectually hit attack us. If she does do that, she won't hurt us, and is much more likely to hurt herself.
As it stands, she's no threat, and could be VERY useful, especially since she knows more about the facility than we do.
>>
No. 109797 ID: c89b56

>>109782
She bit penji's foot because she was starving to death in that cell.
>>
No. 109806 ID: 1610d1

>>109783

Eh, she was locked up in a cell for who knows how long. Pretty good condition to go bonkers, if you ask me. But we don't have seen enough of her to judge that fully, I guess.

Still, watch your back. Don't simply throw yourself at her. There is no metal fence between Penji and Tazer Tits here, and the "five buttons of possible doom and bonding"(tm) are also lacking.

>>109784

I'm probably being simply paranoid here, but I dislike the thought of fighting a heavily armed robot, and suddenly being backstabbed by a used-to-be-human-mutant-thingy which we just found jailed in a cell in a mad science lab who probably thinks we're an aberration from outer space.

>>109786

I'm no psychologist, so I cannot judge that. Therefore I expect the worst. And that can't be good.

>especially since she knows more about the facility than we do.

Point taken, she might be useful. Just simply do not trust her blindly. We've just found Mitzy, and we still know next-to-nothing about her.

(also, good night. It's way after 1 a.m. in ol' Germania here, and I need sleep)
>>
No. 109808 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109806
I'm not saying trust her blindly, I'm saying trust her in order to make her trust us.
If she trusts us, we'll be able to learn more about her.
I'm saying we should tell her everything we know, because it'll most likely have an effect similar to Stockholm's Syndrome.
>>
No. 109809 ID: 445c48

>>109806
We could, of course, let the robot shoot her while we gouged out its eyes. If we don't trust her, we bring her anyways, as a meatshield. If we do trust her, we're the meatshield, as we're tough as shit and regenerate from nigh anything. A stab in the back would probably just be very inconvenient, but not deadly.
Either way, the best action now is to hug her. In addition to helping her cope with the loss of a friend, it moves us a step closer to getting Tazer Tits and Penji to make out. Everybody likes lesbians!
>>
No. 109813 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109809
I know I like lesbians, they account for about 75% of any reason for me to do anything on the internet!
All of your other points are also good, but less important. But that's me. To me, almost everything is less important than lesbians.
>>
No. 110022 ID: a85626

>>109783

BUT TOM WAS THE EVIL
>>
No. 110023 ID: 445c48

>>110022
Well, yes, but he saved our ass more than once.
>>
No. 110039 ID: 51d0f5

Discussion thread: >>/questdis/316424
>>
No. 110325 ID: 51d0f5
File 126343071058.png - (18.10KB , 500x500 , TQ214.png )
110325

I examine the dead thing in the corner while Mitzi continues examining the one under the blanket. It has rough lacerations and tears in its skin on the neck, face, arms... pretty much anywhere I check.

>Check if the corpse is wearing clothes other than a lab coat.
It's got more on, yeah. Pants and shoes and stuff. One of the labcoat pockets has a rectangular device. The other pockets are empty. One's pulled inside out.

>What's that up in the corner of the ceiling? Broken camera?
Yes. Point impact of some kind broke the lens. A little more precise than what I've been doing to them.
>>
No. 110328 ID: c0f3bf

Look over at Mitzi, see how she's doing.
>>
No. 110329 ID: 476456

Examine rectangular dealie saying.

"It looks like your brother can take care of himself i'm sure he's fine."
>>
No. 110330 ID: bf2bdb

>>110325

Point out to Mitzi it's unlikely to be her brother

Examine his ID card holder to see if it still has an ID in it.
>>
No. 110331 ID: 632862

>>110325
Well, looks like a human.

Grab the rectangular thing.
>>
No. 110333 ID: 67c611

Stand guard at the door until Mitzi is done.
>>
No. 110336 ID: bf2bdb

If it's not an ID card holder, just examine the device.
>>
No. 110369 ID: 51d0f5
File 126343365596.png - (18.84KB , 500x500 , TQ215.png )
110369

>Look over at Mitzi, see how she's doing.
She's sitting by the other corpse. She put the blanket back on it.

Neither of us say anything.
>>
No. 110371 ID: 476456

Go sit with her till she's ready to move. :/
>>
No. 110373 ID: c0f3bf

If a pocket is inside out, that means someone must've already taken something out of it. Take the rectangle, and is just the lab coat good enough for you or do you want bloody pants as well?
>>
No. 110375 ID: c89b56

>>110369
>you are next
could this be a warning from her brother?
>>
No. 110381 ID: 51d0f5
File 12634345585.png - (8.40KB , 500x500 , TQ216.png )
110381

>Grab the rectangular thing.
It's shaped sorta like the stun gun, but with an array of little domes, lenses, and a fold-out antenna instead of the prongs, facing off at an angle. I hold those parts away from me.

There's a readout, currently blank, on the side opposite the lenses. There's a thumb switch, with a plastic cover, and another switch for my finger. There's also a little dial, labeled 'A' through 'I.' It's currently set to 'A.'

There's a computer port on the base. It doesn't look like any I've seen so far.
>>
No. 110383 ID: c0f3bf

Well that's... weird. Guess it's time to leave then. Go over to Mitzi apprehensively.
>>
No. 110384 ID: 67c611

>>110381
You say one of those buttons has a safety cover?
>>
No. 110385 ID: 6faa8c

>>110381
RETAIL EXPERIANCE GOOO

That's a scanner. You need to plug it into a computer database to retrieve base data and to input ner data.
>>
No. 110397 ID: 51d0f5
File 126343644375.png - (9.06KB , 500x500 , TQ217.png )
110397

>You say one of those buttons has a safety cover?
Yep. It's not locked or anything. I can just flip it open.

>That's a scanner. You need to plug it into a computer database to retrieve base data and to input ner data.
That might make sense. It'd explain all the sensor-type things on the front. But what the hell does it scan?
>>
No. 110399 ID: 34470e

>>110397
Um... Try pointing it at Tazer Tits.
>>
No. 110401 ID: 67c611

>>110397
Jesus Christ! Close that cover!
>>
No. 110404 ID: c0f3bf

For the love of crap close the cover, that might be a bomb trigger.
>>
No. 110405 ID: 6834bc

>>110397
I'd wager it scans lifeforms.

>>110399
...Just to be safe, how about Penji tries to scan the dead scientist instead? We're not sure exactly what features it has, if it somehow has a defensive/offensive feature on it, it would be bad form to be pointing it at someone we'd prefer to keep on our side for now.

Now, yes, that might be a ridiculous idea; but what in this facility has showed you that everything here is normal?
>>
No. 110406 ID: 67c611

>>110397
Ok, so. They have a safety cover on that button. That means that they don't want someone to accidentally press it. Why don't they want someone to accidentally press it? Because it is difficult to reverse what it does. What is difficult to reverse? Killing someone is pretty hard to reverse.

It's got a radio antenna along with other sensors. That means it broadcasts and/or receives radio signals.

They don't want someone accidentally sending a radio signal to detonate an explosive inside a subject's body.

Don't point that thing at anyone or press any of the buttons.

Ask Mitzi if she recognizes the device. Ask if she has ever had unexplained pain, blackouts, or other things that would incapacitate her.

I don't trust Mitzi enough yet to hand that over to her if we don't know what it can do. Keep hold of it.
>>
No. 110409 ID: 781498

it can be a rigged radio trigger device. somewhere someone may have a bomb in its head and you are scratching the trigger...

take mitzi to a computer room. look for the cord to connect the device there.
>>
No. 110410 ID: 51d0f5
File 126343743269.png - (12.81KB , 500x500 , TQ219.png )
110410

>...Just to be safe, how about Penji tries to scan the dead scientist instead?
I point it at the dead human without pressing any buttons. Nothing happens. Surprise!
>>
No. 110413 ID: 67c611

>>110410
Tap the finger button. Leave the covered button alone.
>>
No. 110416 ID: 51d0f5
File 12634378611.png - (12.80KB , 500x500 , TQ220.png )
110416

>Tap the finger button.
No go.
>>
No. 110418 ID: 3381f2
File 126343792499.png - (148.07KB , 1250x1250 , sergal-thinking.png )
110418

Hmm, I say push that button you were about to push.

What is the likelihood that it is actually detonator?
>>
No. 110419 ID: c0f3bf

Well the covered button is covered for a reason. Check on Mitzi, and ask her if she knows what it is if she doesn't look too sad.
>>
No. 110425 ID: 781498

covered buttons are important. we do not press them.

point at tazer ti- mitzi, turn the dial. if nothing happens, look for a on/off button/switch.
>>
No. 110427 ID: 3a4a54

Check the batteries. See if it's compatible with the taser or not.
>>
No. 110428 ID: 67c611

I advise against using it on Mitzi.
>>
No. 110433 ID: 51d0f5
File 126344033599.png - (9.96KB , 500x500 , TQ221.png )
110433

>look for a on/off button/switch.
There are TWO buttons on the device: The one that doesn't do anything, and the one you don't want me to push.

Should I just leave it here? My pockets are full.

I guess I could take the dead person's pants, but they're ripped and drenched in blood and probably don't fit me.
>>
No. 110435 ID: c0f3bf

Well at least ask Mitzi first.
>>
No. 110438 ID: 67c611

>>110433
Most certainly keep it. Ask Mitzi about it.

You can turn the pants into a pack by tying a knot in each leg. You used up a ration and two C-S tubes. What filled up the free room?
>>
No. 110442 ID: 781498

>>110433
ask mitzi to hold it. it may need batteries.

ask mitzi if she found anything asides her brother's last week dinner bleeding everywhere.
>>
No. 110445 ID: a85626

If you get a chance, go look into the lab that the robot emerged from, where that extra lighting was coming from. If you see any more robots in there RUN
>>
No. 110458 ID: 8dc9d5

>>110445
Nah, we wouldn't need to run.
We know how to fight the robots now.
Disable sensors, flip, RIP AND TEAR.
Besides, given the size of that thing, I doubt there'd be more than one in a lab.
>>
No. 110461 ID: 632862

>>110433
I think that could be some kind of restrainment device or emergency killswitch. Each letter should correspond to one of the specimens kept here.
>>
No. 110466 ID: 445c48

Hug Mitzi.
>>
No. 110467 ID: 8dc9d5

>>110466
Second.
>>
No. 110476 ID: 51d0f5
File 126344409797.png - (12.75KB , 500x500 , TQ222.png )
110476

>>110442
"Hey," I say. "Mitzi. Found anything?"

"It's got no skin," she says.

"Oh. Well, that's bad," I say awkwardly.

"I don't think it's him," she says.

"Then that's not so bad," I say.

"That means he left me here," she says. "Or he's dead."
>>
No. 110478 ID: c0f3bf

That's not necessarily true, he could have been kidnapped, cut off, or otherwise prevented from reaching her. And even if he did leave her, there are about a hundred reasons for why that don't make him out to be a jerk.
>>
No. 110479 ID: 8dc9d5

>>110476
"Well, we'll find him."
Hug to comfort Mitzi.
>>
No. 110481 ID: 6834bc

>>110476
"He's your brother, right? If he left you, it probably wasn't because he chose to. Either he's alive and he's been forcibly transferred, or he's passed on and it's their fault.

Either way, we can take this out on the people who kept us here... right?"
>>
No. 110482 ID: 3a4a54

That's bad.

See if Mitzi knows anything about the scanny thing. They might have used it on her.
>>
No. 110487 ID: f21281

"Well then we'll find him. Or we'll kill the bastards who murdered him. Now hug me, I'm soft and fuzzy and warm, it'll comfort you."
>>
No. 110488 ID: 67c611

>Ask Mitzi if she recognizes the device. Ask if she has ever had unexplained pain, blackouts, or other things that would incapacitate her.
>>
No. 110489 ID: 8dc9d5

>>110487
That's the perfect way to say it.
>>
No. 110515 ID: 51d0f5
File 126344684681.png - (19.06KB , 500x500 , TQ223.png )
110515

"Then we'll find him," I say. "Or we'll kill whoever murdered him. Now hug me. I'm soft and fuzzy."

I hug her.

"Thanks," she says, after awhile. "And you're... um... good at killing things."
>>
No. 110517 ID: 9bab6d

D'aww.
>>
No. 110518 ID: f21281

>>110515
"Well, it was a robot. I don't know if that counts as killing it, but hey, thanks for the compliment anyways!"
>>
No. 110519 ID: 445c48

>>110515
"Uh... Thanks?"
>>
No. 110521 ID: 3a4a54

D'awww. She flatters, she really does.

Anyway, I do recommend if you're done, you start doing more practical things. Stuff like making pants into impromptu sacks, telling her about the device, trying to find her some clothes that aren't bloodied up to hell, that sort of thing.
>>
No. 110524 ID: 445c48

"You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down"

Or just hug her a bit tighter and give her a kiss.
>>
No. 110527 ID: 3a4a54

Has it occurred to anyone that we're doing this all in the middle of a blood soaked hell hole?
>>
No. 110528 ID: 67c611

No kissing yet. We have to take it slow. We don't want to spook her.
>>
No. 110530 ID: 51d0f5
File 126344784512.png - (18.95KB , 500x500 , TQ224.png )
110530

"Only killed one thing so far," I say.

"That was the robot they'd use to take me into the lab when I didn't want to."

"Well, now it's dead, and we can work on getting out of here," I say. "So we can find some more stuff to kill."

"...Okay."
>>
No. 110531 ID: 67c611

Looking a wee bit serial killer there, Penji.
>>
No. 110532 ID: 445c48

>>110528
Well, I meant like a kiss on the forehead or something. No makin' out in a room drenched in blood, just a quick peck during a hug to be supportive. Yes. That's the ticket.

Goddamnit Penji you need to become lesbian faster
>>
No. 110533 ID: c0f3bf

Dead not-brother guy doesn't have anything interesting on him, right? You should probably make sure before you go.
>>
No. 110534 ID: 445c48

>>110530
She looks a bit spooked. Laugh loudly, make it even more obvious it's a joke. She's just met you, and so far you've been very violent.

It is a joke, right?
>>
No. 110538 ID: 3a4a54

I'm guessing that her brother looted them. Though why he didn't grab any clothes is beyond me.

Oh. And. Uh. I'm very happy that you like killing stuff so much. But, uh, enjoy it a bit less, if you would. I'm not risking you taking on derangements. That being said, if you're getting cuddly, please take it in the nice, clean hall.
>>
No. 110540 ID: f21281

>>110530
Oy, chill with the rape face.

Give her a pat on the shoulder and stand back up, offer to help her up.

"But, first thing, we need to get you some clothes. I have fur, my naughty bits are naturally hidden - you don't. Let's fix that."
>>
No. 110555 ID: 8dc9d5

>>110530
"Heh, sorry 'bout that. Not a very good joke for the situation."
>>
No. 110557 ID: c89b56

>>110530
>"So we can find some more stuff to kill."
Like her brother? :V
>>
No. 110565 ID: 51d0f5
File 126345109567.png - (8.79KB , 500x500 , TQ225.png )
110565

I leave her to try and salvage some clothes from the blanket and the dead guy.

>Dead not-brother guy doesn't have anything interesting on him, right?
No loot. No clothes. No skin. Or at least not nearly as much as he ought. No wonder Mitzi couldn't tell.

"So, that gadget I was waving around. What's that?"

"Beats me," she says.

"What's in the lab?"

"Bad stuff," she says.

"Anything useful?"

"No." She says it without hesitation.

"Okay... Any ideas how to get out of here?"

"Open the door."

"How?" I ask.

"Well... what's keeping it closed?"
>>
No. 110566 ID: 632862

>>110565
The computer, I imagine.
>>
No. 110573 ID: a85626

You haven't killed anything yet, Penji. Most things to be alive have to be made out of cells that reproduce, whereas the robot was just a device most likely controlled remotely. So don't get excited about killing things yet, because it's a lot different from the way you destroyed that robot.

Not saying you wouldn't enjoy killing, but you might not want to give the impression that you do until you've actually done it. Also you should probably tell Mitzi that you've never killed anything before, and that the robot was the second machine you destroyed (the first being your tank). If nothing else, she needs to know just how inexperienced you are, so she won't expect you to know what to do when a surprise happens.

Also, if you attempt to open a human the same way you ripped the lock right off your cell, that counts as killing someone so don't do it anyone you don't want to kill, like Mitzi for instance. They don't regenerate quite as easily.
>>
No. 110574 ID: 67c611

I'm still curious about what is in the lab. Maybe take a quick peek?
>>
No. 110576 ID: a85626

>>110565

> "No." She says it without hesitation.

You still might want to take a peek. She's probably just upset because that's where they experimented on her and her brother. There might be something useful in there, and it can't be any more horrifying than seeing footage of yourself with your brains blown out. Then again, if the artist doesn't want to draw it, avoid the lab at all costs--because then rocks fall, everybody dies.
>>
No. 110579 ID: 445c48

>>110573
Listen buddy, that robot had a loving wife and three kids, the only reason he's working here is to put his oldest son through robocollege.
>>
No. 110588 ID: 3e56ca

Deprive them of their resources. Trash the lab. ...and if you DO find something of use, you can make use of it.
>>
No. 110597 ID: f86358

theres some likelyness of havins CS in there.

all along with barrels of S.
>>
No. 110773 ID: d9faf1

Penji lick Mitzi :3
>>
No. 110843 ID: 8dc9d5

>>110773
Yeeeaaah...
Probably best to hold off on that.
Placate her first, so she isn't terrified by the "I like killing" thing.
>>
No. 110900 ID: a85626

>>110579

hahaha xD
>>
No. 111313 ID: a85626

>>110588

Trash the lab, good idea. If Mitzi doesn't agree with it, then she's probably got something to hide, but if I were Mitzi I'd help.
>>
No. 111518 ID: 51d0f5
File 12636175355.png - (18.18KB , 700x500 , TQ226.png )
111518

>>110574
I check out the Specimen Lab while I'm waiting.

How many rooms do these guys need to kill someone in?
>>
No. 111521 ID: 34470e

>>111518
I think they have different rooms for different methods of killing. This room's method is "decapitation".
>>
No. 111522 ID: 476456

haha hohoh oh wow. See if you can dislodge the machine gun from its holder
>>
No. 111523 ID: c0f3bf

So that belt along the floor.

NEVER STEP OVER IT.
>>
No. 111526 ID: f21281

>>111518
Hm, curious. It appears to be a restraint system of some sort, although it also appears that whoever was running this place predicted whoever was being examined to be rather...violent. Hence the guns for rapid neutralization before shit hit the fan.

How fresh is the blood? It's red, so that means it hasn't been there for that long - if it were older it'd be a brown or even black color.
>>
No. 111537 ID: 119b5c

>>111526
Or...The weapon was being tested here. On live patients.

Just sayin'
>>
No. 111539 ID: 51d0f5
File 126361865747.png - (12.20KB , 500x500 , TQ227.png )
111539

>See if you can dislodge the machine gun from its holder
Thick barrel with no muzzle brake, looks connected to a floor socket, no large ammunition box visible... I think it's a coilgun. Probably has to be connected to the building's power to work. The mounting also looks heavy-duty. I might be able to break it if I put some ass into it. Can't tell just by looking.

>So that belt along the floor.
Seems to be rails. Like, for moving this equipment around. The rails lead to the door on the opposite wall. I don't see any means of opening it form this side.
>>
No. 111540 ID: e75a2f

Yeah.

Put some ass into it.

mmmm~
>>
No. 111547 ID: 51d0f5
File 126361892930.png - (17.87KB , 700x500 , TQ228.png )
111547

>How fresh is the blood?
A day, maybe? I don't know much about human blood. Or mutant blood.

The splatter is a little funny.
>>
No. 111548 ID: 119b5c

>>111539
What's Shakin' Crazy? What's those doo-hickies right next to you, next to the coilgun? What's that window behind the Coilgun? The restraints look particular. Anything special about the computer next to them?

One last thing before I wander off again. That computer on the other wall. I bet it's full of nice juicy information. Check it out when you muster the courage to cross the coilguns path. If you feel ancy, vault over the gun itself.
>>
No. 111549 ID: f21281

>>111547
Define "funny"
>>
No. 111551 ID: 34470e

>>111548
Why can't she just CRAWL over the coilgun?
>>
No. 111552 ID: c0f3bf

Whatever the method, get to that computer.

Don't step on the belt though.
>>
No. 111554 ID: 476456

Just vault over the gun every time,thats something you never want to be in front of without knowing if its operable
>>
No. 111557 ID: 51d0f5
File 126361991269.png - (17.83KB , 700x500 , TQ229.png )
111557

>What's those doo-hickies right next to you, next to the coilgun?
The one closer to the door I came in is some kind of beefy dish looking thing at the end of a big, durable looking case. Maybe some kind of energy projector?

The one on the other side, that I'm messing with now, looks like a big camera with a ton of lenses and stuff.

>What's that window behind the Coilgun?
Leads to the Lab Control room. I guess they'd sit in there and make things happen here.

>Whatever the method, get to that computer.
There's four monitors covered in thick, transparent material. They're turned off. I see no obvious controls.

>Don't step on the belt though.
What belt?
>>
No. 111559 ID: 34470e

>>111557
Go to the lab control room unless you've been there already.
>>
No. 111561 ID: 8b7db1

>>111557
>Don't step on the belt though.
>What belt?

I think he meant the area between the two rails. You know, right in front of a gun that made something go asplode.
>>
No. 111563 ID: 119b5c

>>111557
Hmm. Xenolab maybe? Or Geno. Haha. I'm just kiddin. It's a creepy place with all this blood! Now speaking of blood, what's so strange about that blood splatter? I write it off on some luckless thing that was strapped down, and the coilgun got 'em. Care to share any other insights?

Hmm...

Speaking of creepy blood splatters, fun times, and strange experiments. Wasn't that robot heading out of here? This place may or may not be still active. What's the door to?
>>
No. 111570 ID: 51d0f5
File 126362105928.png - (19.06KB , 500x500 , TQ230.png )
111570

>Go to the lab control room unless you've been there already.
Been there. Place is fucking trashed. If the stuff in this room got controlled from there, I'm not going to be doing much with computers.

>Now speaking of blood, what's so strange about that blood splatter?
Well, it looks like the wall got splattered by the coilgun, right? Except there's a whole lot at the edge between the wall and the floor, instead of being centered right under the frame. There's also not really that much blood on the restraints themselves.

>What's the door to?
Going by the map I found, it leads to 'Lab Back Access,' or something like that.
>>
No. 111573 ID: c0f3bf

Maybe it shoots blood or something.
>>
No. 111580 ID: 119b5c

>>111570
Hmm...Peculiar, but beyond my own understanding of ballistics. However, we do have eyes on this room, and hopefully, something to show for it.

Here's the interesting thing. Now. In a city, a back alley is usually where the riff-raff hide, as well as where you are most likely to be robbed, mugged, raped, or worse. Good thing is, you are the boogey-man in this case! The Back Access the alley! Unless one of the other voices in this crazy head of yours speaks up, I say we open that door, and see who's in there.
>>
No. 111587 ID: f21281

>>111570
Whatever was there, might have sustained two wounds. The first one made the splatter on the wall, and perhaps the scientists thought it was dead...but after removing the restraints, it got back up and they had to blast it again, which caused the spatter on the floor?
>>
No. 111596 ID: 632862

>>111570
I'm thinking it was shooting something that regenerated very quickly. Every wound sealed up almost instantly, so the only blood let out was from the initial passage of the projectile.

It's strange that there's no holes in the wall though.
>>
No. 111598 ID: 632862

Or perhaps instead all this blood is from someone or something getting shot and killed while it was not restrained, and it sat there against the wall while the blood pooled.
>>
No. 111606 ID: 51d0f5
File 126362386847.png - (13.60KB , 500x500 , TQ231.png )
111606

>Or perhaps instead all this blood is from someone or something getting shot and killed while it was not restrained
The gun doesn't look made to rotate, at least not quickly. Why would anyone stand directly in line with th-I move out of the way.
>>
No. 111609 ID: f21281

>>111606
true, it doesn't look like it can rotate, but can it -tilt?- Like up and down?
>>
No. 111611 ID: c0f3bf

Agh, I said don't stand on the belt!

...Maybe the gun fires blood or something. Whatever, go see if there are card slots next to the screens.
>>
No. 111612 ID: 632862

>>111608
We already checked the computer. There's nothing we can do to mess with it; I'm guessing they're just information readouts.

Well there's nothing useful in here at all. Let's get going before one of the weapons decides to randomly fire and kill us.

Go back to that big computer and unlock one of the other doors so we can find something new.
>>
No. 111620 ID: 51d0f5
File 126362473235.png - (17.46KB , 700x500 , TQ232.png )
111620

>can it -tilt?- Like up and down?
Sure. Is that important...?

>...Maybe the gun fires blood or something.
Or water balloons full of blood! Made out of something that dissolves in air!
>>
No. 111629 ID: 15f6d6

This lab looks like its for shooting whatever is full of delicious blood with a bunch of crap from those machines.

Does the blood look fresh or old?
>>
No. 111632 ID: c0f3bf

Is the door locked?
>>
No. 111636 ID: f21281

>>111620
Well like I said before - it looks like it was shot while restrained, then it was let go, and it slumped to the floor where it stood, but then it got a second wind and they had to pivot the coilgun down to blast it a second time.

Go and investigate those two pieces to the left of the restraining device.
>>
No. 111642 ID: 51d0f5
File 126362554163.png - (18.16KB , 700x500 , TQ233.png )
111642

>Is the door locked?
The one at the far wall, yeah.

>Let's get going before one of the weapons decides to randomly fire and kill us.
This place is dead anyway.
>>
No. 111643 ID: 51d0f5
File 126362558972.png - (14.68KB , 600x600 , TQ234.png )
111643

I return to the hallway.

Mitzi is here.
>>
No. 111644 ID: 476456

Give her a thumbs up and go "nice outfit"
>>
No. 111646 ID: c0f3bf

Complement her new claw hand. Ask her where she got the clothes.
>>
No. 111647 ID: 34470e

>>111643
Tazer Tits needs to look up the word "fashion".
>>
No. 111648 ID: e973f4

>>111643
She looks kinda upset about something or other?

Say hello, I guess.
>>
No. 111656 ID: 51d0f5
File 126362693730.png - (12.72KB , 500x500 , TQ235.png )
111656

"Nice outfit," I say.

"I look like a flintstone."

"What?"

"Forget it."

"Ah. Uh. Upset about something?" I ask.

"Lotta somethings. I'm just finally getting lucid enough to mull them over," she says. "For starters, what's happened to me. And how much time I've lost."
>>
No. 111658 ID: 476456

"I'm thinking somewhat in the range of 30 years.."
>>
No. 111660 ID: 119b5c

>>111656
Okay. BEFORE you start a whole giant line of inquisitorial questioning, please remember that she just tried to eat you, and is under just as much (Although a lot more/less coherent) mental duress as you are. You're crazy. No two cents about that, however, we try to be a nice crazy, and make lewd comments. Now, her crazy might be telling her that you look like chicken. Which is all good and such, but she won't be in the nicest mood, because she knows that this chicken can rip apart tanks, and has a gun.

Anyway sweet 'thang. Listen to her for a bit, the most important thing you can be right now, is all ears. Which will be easy, since you have like. Thirty.
>>
No. 111661 ID: 8dc9d5

>>111656
"Okay, just don't take anything out on me, please. I've had my share of shit, too."
>>
No. 111662 ID: f21281

>>111656
"Well don't leave me in suspense. You're remembering stuff, that's great. I wish I could remember stuff too. Anything which we can use to our advantage?"
>>
No. 111663 ID: 8dc9d5

>>111661
"Feel free to tell me anything you want to say, though. It'll help to get everything out there.
I'll tell you anything you want to know, if you ask."
>>
No. 111689 ID: 67c611

One last thing before you go. What is that thing on the far left as you entered the room?
>>
No. 111755 ID: 54af1f

Ask her to tell you who she is, what this place is and what's going on here?
>>
No. 111804 ID: 1f2a4c

so, her brother broke free, trashed the scientists as much as he could, then he loaded the railgu with explosive rounds and fired at the base leader, thus finishing his vengeace with the trhasing of the control room.

he lives. we are bulletproof. tell her that.
>>
No. 113485 ID: a85626

>>111804

Leaving the robot there as a happy little surprise for us, of course. And nobody was watching the cameras on that robot at all, or guiding its movements.

And we're not bulletproof. Did you check your ear lately?
>>
No. 113556 ID: 96d52a

>>113485

Well, the bullets pierce flesh, obviously. But aside her ears Penj basically has bones underneath her skin all over, and her bones are indeed, mostly bulletproof. Still... they could pierce an eye, and impede muscles if they get lodged in 'em, so we should still avoid bullets.

Let's say bullet-resistant rather than -proof.
>>
No. 113573 ID: 3297aa

>>113556
>bullet resistant
>>/questarch/97737
>>
No. 113585 ID: f4963f
File 126378542718.jpg - (94.88KB , 350x438 , mythbusters.jpg )
113585

>>113573
I consider this myth thoroughly busted.
>>
No. 113592 ID: 96d52a

>>113585

If she were bullet-proof she wouldn't have been killed by them. However, sir, she was clearly able to take a lot more bullets than you or I; that hole in the middle of the chest is clearly showing "bone" beneath, showing that the skin and flesh were pierced but not the skeleton.

Hard but not impossible to kill with bullets = not immune to bullets, but resistant to them.

Discussion thread for further debate?
>>
No. 113602 ID: 1f2a4c

>>113573
my good sir, your argument is compelling but rather inneficient.

the photo in question was from a authopsy. in said authopsy, our current user had several rounds in its upper torso and head, but most of the damage comes from a large third degree burnt that originates from a single hole in our current user's head.

it is possible that such hole was made from nothing more, nothing less that a railgun, a know anti-tank weapon, indicating that Pen, against all possible odds, endured a few magazines of anti-personnel rounds before needing a railgun to finaly spread her brain in a wall.

y'know, it would be fun to find out that the railgun round was crafted from a orb.
>>
No. 113629 ID: 3297aa

>>113602
>railgun round crafted from orb
>headshot
And suddenly, everything makes sense.
>>
No. 113652 ID: a85626

Also hey you guys. Don't sit around yakking about your life stories (at least Mitzi's) until you're out of this hell hole! Chloe would not approve of these shenanigans.
>>
No. 113657 ID: a85626
File 12637894532.jpg - (761.01KB , 1600x1067 , 4207277738_fef70239f0_o.jpg )
113657

Also hey I was being ironic. >>111804 meant "Bulletproof" in the sense that their argument of the brother being alive was bulletproof, which it wasn't.
>>
No. 113672 ID: 1f2a4c

>>113657
no, i really ment we are BP. pen can at least regenerate from a gaping head wound that also cauterizes, tazer tits shouldnt be too far and we are still here, meaning either a hapzard attempt of infiltration that killed everyone or someone effectively got out in a very bloody manner.
>>
No. 113722 ID: 67c611

>>113672
It took her 40 years on life support to heal that head wound.
>>
No. 113746 ID: 1f2a4c

>>113722
yeah, how long does it takes to a human to heal from a gaping head wound from a object flying at 100kps?
>>
No. 113903 ID: ec4966
File 126380896850.png - (18.39KB , 600x600 , TQ236.png )
113903

"I don't know about you," I say, "But apparently I've been in a jar for forty years."

"Wow," she says. "And you can't remember anything."

"No," I say. I don't mention the autopsy. "And you?"

"Just stuff," she says. "My last name's Tibur. I was studying engineering. Me and my brother were called in for genetic screening. They injected me with something. I ended up here, in a haze. Lost track of everything. Now I can grow claws and who knows what else."

"And your eyes," I say.

"Huh?"

"Your pupils keep changing shape."

"Great," she says.

"Anything useful?"

"Just bits and pieces. Maybe more later. Hey, shouldn't there be guards and stuff?"

"The place has problems," I say. "The fuse box said 'battery only,' none of the cameras are tracking, and the computers aren't connecting to anything."

Where should we go? I still haven't explored Analysis, Storage 3, or Back Access.

>What is that thing on the far left as you entered the room?
Some kind of scanner on an articulated mount.
>>
No. 113906 ID: 476456

an engineer? she might have valuable insight about things.
>>
No. 113907 ID: 34470e

>>113903
Go to Analysis.
>>
No. 113909 ID: c0f3bf

Analysis. Something in storage 3 could be analyzed, so it makes sense to go there first so you know the equipment.
>>
No. 113923 ID: 445c48

>>113906
She might want to erect a dispenser.
We need to get her a wrench.
>>
No. 113939 ID: 8dc9d5

>>113903
"So, what type of engineering were you studying, specifically?"
>>
No. 113953 ID: 54af1f

Analysis
>>
No. 114037 ID: 632862

>>113903
Oh so... she WAS human, at one point. I guess you could call her an enhanced human, now.
>>
No. 114047 ID: f52552

>>114037
ONCE HUMAN...
...BUT NO LONGER!
>>
No. 115209 ID: cd50fc
File 126400319263.jpg - (12.57KB , 311x212 , oncccce a maaaaaan.jpg )
115209

>>114047

or, well, woman.
>>
No. 115272 ID: 67c611

We are going to have to tell Mitzi about the whole voices thing eventually. It's going to be pretty fucking difficult to explain some things otherwise. I suggest we explain it now rather than hiding it as long as possible. I've got a speech that should cover most of it.

"The voices in my head have already established that I'm crazy. That's besides the point. The point is that they give me some very special abilities. I have a photographic memory. I can do math or logic puzzles nearly instantly. I have some form of extra sensory perception (The voices have a third person view of me. They can see the back of my head). I have access to hundreds of terabytes of information (most of it irrelevant). Each one is a separate personality. They each have a lifetime of experience. I don't know why they are there, or if this is normal for a Tozol."

Some optional things to say:
"They nick-named you Tazer Tits and me Surround Sound."
"One of them suggested killing and eating you to get back the C-S that you injected. I didn't think that would be a very nice thing to do."
"They are very curious about me and you. I've told them everything I know about myself. The more you describe yourself and your abilities, the more likely we are to get out of here."

Think about our view being like a 3rd person video game. You can move the viewpoint to do funky stuff like see around corners and look through walls (I fully expect you to abuse this as much as possible). We have no fucking clue how to control the viewpoint. I'd recommend some experimentation to figure out how/if it works. Also by moving the camera and positioning items correctly we can see inside them. We can also do this with other things (like Mitzi : D ).

inb4 no
>>
No. 115317 ID: 8dc9d5

>>115272
Seconding.
>>
No. 115321 ID: a85626

>>115272

>> We have no fucking clue how to control the viewpoint. I'd recommend some experimentation to figure out how/if it works. Also by moving the camera and positioning items correctly we can see inside them.

Oh get off. We can't do that. What do you think this is, a 3D computer game? Besides all the cameras are off if you hadn't noticed, even if we could patch into their feed!
>>
No. 115325 ID: 67c611

>>115321
security cameras?

no no no.

Look at all the pictures of the quest we see. We saw the back of Penji's head. The voices in her mind can see the back of her head. She can't see the back of her head. That means we weren't using her eyes. Hence extra sensory perception.

It's so meta it hurts.
>>
No. 115491 ID: a85626

>>115325

Meta all you want, but there's only one person who can determine what we see, and it's no fun if they give away the game so easily.
>>
No. 115572 ID: ec4966
File 126404819427.png - (19.65KB , 700x600 , TQ237.png )
115572

We walk out into the central control room.

"Let's check Analysis," I say.

"What's there?"

"Don't know yet. Maybe some gadgets we can use to get out."

"I could mess with the door while you're doing that," says Mitzi.

>We are going to have to tell Mitzi about the whole voices thing eventually.
No we don't.
>It's going to be pretty fucking difficult to explain some things otherwise.
So, I'll just not explain them. Whatever they are.
>>
No. 115577 ID: 632862

>>115572
"Sure, I guess. I'll yell or come get you if I need help with anything."
>>
No. 115581 ID: c0f3bf

Can you open that locker?
>>
No. 115586 ID: 445c48

If you tell her about the voices, we can be used to explain away any future crazy. And you're pretty crazy.

And anyways, it's probably a good idea to stick together.
>>
No. 115609 ID: a85626

Yes, check the locker before you head into Analysis. Unless you checked it already I forget. Hopefully you can find some more bullets. How is your healing coming?
>>
No. 115621 ID: ec4966
File 126405309617.png - (10.67KB , 500x500 , TQ238.png )
115621

>check the locker
Reams of medical texts, uninteresting looking paperwork, boxes of paper, pens, and a laptop.
>>
No. 115622 ID: 632862

>>115621
Ooooh, a laptop. Open it up and see if it's working!
>>
No. 115625 ID: f21281

>>115621
OBTAIN PENS.

OBTAIN LAPTOP

PUT PENS IN POCKET, LAPTOP UNDER ARM.

POSE SCIENTIFICALLY.
>>
No. 115628 ID: 67c611

>>115625
We already have pens.

Yes, check out the laptop to see if it is working.
>>
No. 115634 ID: f21281

>>115628
You can -never- have enough pens.
>>
No. 115635 ID: 476456

check out the laptop,then the paperwork.
>>
No. 115636 ID: c0f3bf

It's true, pens are incredibly useful. Imagine being pinned down by a grotesque monster, but you have a pen to stab it with so you end up okay.
>>
No. 115640 ID: ec4966
File 126405404762.png - (11.30KB , 500x500 , TQ239.png )
115640

>POSE SCIENTIFICALLY.
Yeah. I'm gonna go science something in the head.
>>
No. 115641 ID: c0f3bf

So does the laptop work? Oh, you got the pens, right?
>>
No. 115644 ID: 303ced
File 126405419756.jpg - (106.11KB , 1280x854 , Science.jpg )
115644

>>115640
>>
No. 115647 ID: 67c611

Ok, ok. Then simply say that you have photographic memory and lightning calculator.
>>
No. 115650 ID: ec4966
File 126405471499.png - (5.71KB , 500x500 , TQ240.png )
115650

It's locked. SURPRISE.

"What are you doing?" Mitzi asks.

"Messing with this machine. Know the password?"

"No. But I bet I could wipe it and do a fresh install, if I can find a disc."

"Will that let you see what's on it?"

"Not unless they're dumb."
>>
No. 115652 ID: f21281

>>115650
B I G K N O C K E R S

>>
No. 115653 ID: 632862

>>115650
Maybe they're dumb. Try "password" or "admin" or "dmatthei" or "damien" or "matthei" or "god" or "damienm"
>>
No. 115654 ID: c0f3bf

Well let's try to find a password, everyone keeps those on paper somewhere. Close it for now, get a closer look at the middle of the room.
>>
No. 115657 ID: ec4966
File 126405512272.png - (7.26KB , 500x500 , TQ241.png )
115657

>Maybe they're dumb. Try "password" or "admin" or "dmatthei" or "damien" or "matthei" or "god" or "damienm"
Okay.

...

Wait, did you say 'or'?
>>
No. 115659 ID: 67c611

>>115657
Well, shit. Usually 24 hours for a reset. Let's get moving and keep an eye out for a password.
>>
No. 115660 ID: 632862

>>115657
Oh drat. Hahaha. How many tries did you get before it locked you out?
>>
No. 115677 ID: 8dc9d5

>>115657
Turn it off, then take the battery out for about half an hour, then put the battery back in and try again.
Use the half an hour to search through the papers for a password. It'll probably be on a sticky note or a bit of scrap paper.
>>
No. 115687 ID: ec4966
File 126405773378.png - (20.10KB , 700x600 , TQ242.png )
115687

>Let's get moving
Okay.

I'm in Analysis now.

There's a bunch of scanner-looking things pointed at a big container at the far wall. It's currently got a little scrap of something inside it.

There's also a chemical hood and some kind of smaller analyzer to my right. There's a computer to my left, but it looks like it's having problems. Just like every computer around here.
>>
No. 115688 ID: 632862

>>115687
What's the scrap?
>>
No. 115689 ID: 67c611

Is any of the machinery working? I'd leave the scrap alone until you get a better idea of what it is. Check for anything useful that isn't nailed down.
>>
No. 115690 ID: 303ced

>>115687
Chemical hood? like for head protection? WEAR IT AND ACT LIKE YOU ARE ON THE MOON.

If not that then see what's in there.
>>
No. 115692 ID: ec4966
File 126405840763.png - (6.25KB , 500x500 , TQ243.png )
115692

>Chemical hood? like for head protection?
No, like where there's a big glass box with a small area to reach through, so chemicals don't waft out as much.

There's two canisters inside.
>>
No. 115693 ID: 303ced

>>115692
more small specimens? check em out.

although I doubt we will get anything from them. they still look cool.
>>
No. 115694 ID: 3297aa

Mix them. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
>>
No. 115696 ID: 67c611

Take a closer look at them.
>>
No. 115704 ID: ec4966
File 126406346210.png - (7.20KB , 500x500 , TQ244.png )
115704

This one looks like the one I found on the shelf in Autopsy.
>>
No. 115706 ID: ec4966
File 126406356413.png - (6.69KB , 500x500 , TQ245.png )
115706

The other looks... different. Perhaps like a sea creature.

I feel like I should recognize it, but I don't.
>>
No. 115707 ID: 67c611

>>115706
Ok, this is important. You've had this feeling before and that stuff turned out to be important.

Any markings besides the "1008"?
>>
No. 115716 ID: 303ced
File 126406520043.jpg - (84.62KB , 527x406 , Hivehand_w.jpg )
115716

>>115706
looks almost like it could attach to hand and be used for something. Or maybe that's just my old half-life logic getting to me, either way I don't suggest it if they don't even want the fumes from a contained one getting out.

Let's see the main attraction in the big container.
>>
No. 115723 ID: ec4966
File 12640664852.png - (5.54KB , 500x500 , TQ246.png )
115723

>Let's see the main attraction in the big container.
Yeah! I bet it's something cool!

...

It's a tiny scrap of metal.
>>
No. 115724 ID: c0f3bf

Poke the jar. See if it moves.
>>
No. 115725 ID: 34470e

>>115723
Is it safe to examine it further?
>>
No. 115726 ID: 632862

>>115723
I bet it's really weird metal though.

Can you get it out?
>>
No. 115727 ID: ec4966
File 126406695959.png - (9.40KB , 500x500 , TQ247.png )
115727

>I bet it's really weird metal though.
Well, it feels rather hard. This is no thicker than the lockers, but doesn't have nearly as much give.

>Is it safe to examine it further?
Gosh, I hope so.
>>
No. 115728 ID: 34470e

>>115727
Careful with it. You can poke an eye out with it. Examine the other side. Then taste it.
>>
No. 115729 ID: 67c611

At least smell it before you taste it. And I'd rather you not taste it.
>>
No. 115730 ID: 632862

>>115727
Is it shiny? It looks shiny.
>>
No. 115732 ID: ec4966
File 126406828831.png - (11.80KB , 500x500 , TQ248.png )
115732

>taste it.
Hmm.

It tastes okay. I could perhaps metabolize this alloy, given time. At least in theory. It'd really cause problems with the ol G-I tract if I tried eating it, obviously.

>Is it shiny? It looks shiny.
It is damn shiny.
>>
No. 115733 ID: 632862

>>115732
You've got a long tongue. How far out can you stick it?
>>
No. 115734 ID: ba0627

>>115732
Do you feel any difference in your body after picking it up?
>>
No. 115740 ID: 5eea01

>>115732
That's hot. Yeah, lick it baby~
>>
No. 115744 ID: 34470e

>>115732
Remember when I asked you in you can read the Tozol journey entries? I meant journal.
>>
No. 115751 ID: c0f3bf

Can you determine what kind of metal it is? Does it taste irony, coppery...?
>>
No. 115775 ID: 8abbe7

>>115751
>taste irony
i am tasting irony rigth now. what if its made of depleted uranium?

you should look around for anything written down to help you with the machines. ask mitzi if she knows what this metal is.
>>
No. 115785 ID: 8dc9d5

>>115775
>made of depleted uranium
Than we get a kickass bludgeon/shank.
DU is great for hitting shit with.
>>
No. 115787 ID: ff48a8

>>115785
>hitting shit

Like our DNA. With gamma rays.
>>
No. 115791 ID: 214740

>>115787
Yeah man, she's totally going to have horrible mutant babies now.
Without any tendril-tails, two ears and horrible feet with weird little toes and the opposable toe missing!
Just thinking about it makes me sick.
>>
No. 115796 ID: 67c611

>>115732
You can digest metals!? o.O Um....try gently biting it? Don't chip a tooth.

Lets look at your teeth. It will help us figure out your natural diet. Lick some paper and plastic to see how that stuff tastes. You may have a much more versatile diet than we thought.
>>
No. 115819 ID: a85626

PENJI LICK MITZI
>>
No. 115849 ID: 8dc9d5

>>115797
No, it's for SCIENCE!
All the nobler a cause, I'd say.
Either way, lick Mitzi. If you're not comfortable, than a hug is fine too.
>>
No. 115887 ID: c89b93

Yes, lick Taser Tits. Preferably the eyeball.
>>
No. 115889 ID: a85626

>>115887

I think we're about unanimous here. Oh shit.
>>
No. 115909 ID: 476456

Or maybe just freak her out with your long tongue.
>>
No. 115941 ID: 2dd482

>>115909
or arouse her.

God damn dat tongue
>>
No. 116010 ID: 445c48

Also keep the metal, Damn Shiny is good.
>>
No. 116078 ID: 498c52

Let's not act like a total creep. A hug is fine too.
>>
No. 116082 ID: d0a5ea

>>116078
Yeah, stick with a hug.

Hugs are awesome.

Licking can wait.
>>
No. 116128 ID: 0e48df

>>116082
hug her.

then stick tongue in ear opposed to where your head landed in the hug.
>>
No. 116135 ID: ec4966
File 126412582667.png - (12.26KB , 500x500 , TQ249.png )
116135

>You can digest metals!?
Not... large pieces. Doesn't everyone need some metal in their diet?

>try biting it
It's an alloy of a composition I can't identify. It's quite strong. Even this thin, deformed sheet is very difficult to bend or dent, and only after flexing significantly.

>LICK MITZI
What? Why?

I could probably eat her flesh, if that's what you're asking. Are you sure that's a good idea? It doesn't seem like a very good idea.

>Hugs are awesome.
I already did that! Why do you want me to comfort her if you also want me to eat her, anyway?

>Remember when I asked you in you can read the Tozol journey entries? I meant journal.
I already skimmed most of the ones on the console in storage two. Are you looking for something specific?
>>
No. 116141 ID: 632862

>>116135
Oh, I see what you mean about the metal. Don't try to eat it.

As for Mitzi, yes eating her is a bad idea. The only point to licking her would be to tease her.

Anyway, let's go back and open the door to Storage 3.
>>
No. 116142 ID: e75a2f

You should lose some weight.

Then you could slip through the airducts and stuff.
>>
No. 116146 ID: 303ced

enough of this mucking about! check out the "Small analyzer"
>>
No. 116147 ID: 2d8f04

>>116142
>You should lose some weight
how the hell can she lose weight if shes made out of alien steel?
>>
No. 116148 ID: 0e48df

ask tazer tits what this metal is.

it seems you either described a superconductor, a soft crystal or a strange ocurrence of gold ore.

i blame DF
>>
No. 116149 ID: e75a2f

Lighter Isotope.
>>
No. 116154 ID: ce1966

Ask Mitzi if she knows what it is. Keep munching on it if it feels right. If there is nothing else of interest, continue to storage 3.
>>
No. 116157 ID: 0e48df

>>116154
yes, keep chewing on strange glow metal that may or may not be radioactive.
>>
No. 116172 ID: ec4966
File 126412797459.png - (11.57KB , 500x500 , TQ250.png )
116172

>let's go back
Okay. I run into Mitzi. She's messing with the control booth.

"Gotten anywhere?" I ask.

"I'm trying to figure out the damned code number on this thing," she says.

>You should lose some weight. Then you could slip through the airducts and stuff.
I... I bet I could fit through stuff! But the only air ducts around here are tiny cracks with filters on them. Maybe because they're experimenting on creatures who can change shape?
>>
No. 116174 ID: 632862

>>116172
Good point on the air ducts thing.

Erm, tell her the code.
>>
No. 116175 ID: c89b93

>>116172
Yeah, he's pretty much implying you're fat, Jelly-Rolls. How do you expect to find a husband if you can't even take care of yourself?
>>
No. 116251 ID: 445c48

I bet you couldn't, Jellyrolls.

Hug Mitzi to overcome newfound depression over being faaaaat
>>
No. 116269 ID: 0e48df

>>116251
she is not fat, her bones are bulletproof.

ask mitzi if its OK to suckle erotically on the piece of metal you found. make sure to show her your licking skills and the whole length of tongue for maximun troll factor.
>>
No. 116271 ID: e75a2f

>>116269

Are you REALLY trying the "She's not fat she's just big boned" argument?

Nobody is big-boned. They're fat. Stop sugar coating it, you're just tempting her.
>>
No. 116283 ID: 0e48df
File 126413339285.png - (22.01KB , 236x253 , 1252340668436.png )
116283

>>116271
see pic.

also it was stated pen doesnt have a spine like we do. its one big welded together bone.
>>
No. 116341 ID: e75a2f

Jokes are supposed to be funny.
>>
No. 116350 ID: 8dc9d5

>>116175
>find a husband
Now why would she want to do that?
>>
No. 116411 ID: ec4966
File 12641398411.png - (7.42KB , 500x500 , TQ251.png )
116411

>The only point to licking her would be to tease her.
What? Why?

>Lighter Isotope.
What? I don't know what you mean.

>Yeah, he's pretty much implying you're fat
What?

>Jelly-Rolls.
What?
>>
No. 116412 ID: ec4966
File 126413988235.png - (13.57KB , 500x500 , TQ252.png )
116412

>How do you expect to find a husband if you can't even take care of yourself?
What
>>
No. 116415 ID: ec4966
File 12641399521.png - (18.37KB , 500x500 , TQ253.png )
116415

>Hug Mitzi to overcome newfound depression over being faaaaat
Is

>ask mitzi if its OK to suckle erotically on the piece of metal you found
Wrong

>Nobody is big-boned. They're fat. Stop sugar coating it, you're just tempting her.
With

>see pic
Me
>>
No. 116416 ID: f21281

>>116411
Ignore them. They're just some of your lesser functional braincells. However I am interested in the properties of your tongue. Is it like a chameleons, where it has a sticky tip and you can shoot it out to grab things from far away, or do you just have a really long tongue like a giraffe?

Anyway, if you know the code, tell it to Mitzi. If not, see if you can bruteforce your way into the chamber.
>>
No. 116418 ID: f52552

>>116415
See, this is the downside to headvoices.
>>
No. 116419 ID: c0f3bf

Hey, everyone has weird, random thoughts when they shouldn't be thinking them. Yours just talk in the second person.
>>
No. 116421 ID: 2d8f04

way to piss her off guys.
>>
No. 116423 ID: 632862

>>116415
...eep.

I suggest sitting down and attempting to clear your head.
>>
No. 116424 ID: ec4966
File 126414008328.png - (13.50KB , 500x500 , TQ254.png )
116424

"Are... are you okay?" Mitzi asks.

"Nothing," I bark. "I'm just... Thinking. Hard."

"About what?"

"The code is 2914."

"O... okay."
>>
No. 116425 ID: 6834bc

>>116415
Calm down and scan insides for damage. I'm pretty sure seeing blood vessels at peripheral vision is a bad thing.
Also, your heart - is it fully healed yet, or does it still have a way to go?
>>
No. 116427 ID: 4ce1b0

>>116415
Well, for one you have horrible bags under your eyes and two, that snarl isn't going to get you any points in the sexy department. Your body is already getting massive. You really need to keep that face looking good, but you're failing.
>>
No. 116428 ID: f21281

>>116424
Okay, deep breaths time.

Think of calm blue skies. Think of babbling brooks of water.

Think of beefy man-Tozols. Or scantily clad buxom female Tozols, if you swing that way.
>>
No. 116429 ID: 476456

Maybe you shot yourself in the head because of the voices.
>>
No. 116432 ID: e75a2f

See? In your insurmountable frustration you cracked the code to the computer without even trying.

Unorthodox problem solving.
>>
No. 116481 ID: 67c611

It's sad that we could drive Penji to suicide. Cut the chatter. Let's focus on getting out of here.

to storage 3
------------>
>>
No. 116566 ID: ec4966
File 126415168347.png - (7.99KB , 600x500 , TQ255.png )
116566

>to storage 3
Right. I hurry there while Mitzi fucks with the control box. It'll probably take her awhile to get anywhere, so I have time.
>>
No. 116567 ID: ec4966
File 126415169432.png - (12.34KB , 500x500 , TQ256.png )
116567

Time to calm down. Time to think.


By the precursors. I have to get out of here.
>>
No. 116568 ID: c0f3bf

What's in the upper left corner there?
>>
No. 116569 ID: e689b3

Precursors?

Can you tell us more about the Precursors?
>>
No. 116570 ID: 67c611

Mandatory looting time.

>By the precursors
I've never heard this saying before. What do you mean by "precursors"?
>>
No. 116571 ID: 632862

>>116566
Open the cabinet, and the box.
>>
No. 116573 ID: ec4966
File 126415259165.png - (12.52KB , 500x500 , TQ257.png )
116573

>What do you mean by "precursors"?
I'm not actually sure, but the word feels comforting. Old. Well, okay, obviously old, but more than the obvious. The ancient masters. The star gods.

...

How strange that I should think such things and not know why.
>>
No. 116574 ID: 67c611

Aw shit, dog. You be an alien.
>>
No. 116575 ID: 632862

>>116573
Yep, you're an alien alright. Well, unless Mitzi also knows of them. I kinda doubt it though...
>>
No. 116576 ID: e689b3

Congratulations! Through an errant habitual saying, you've stumbled upon a bit more of your history.
>>
No. 116578 ID: c0f3bf

It's possible you aren't, but it is very likely that you are... So what's that thing in the corner again?
>>
No. 116580 ID: ec4966
File 12641533945.png - (8.17KB , 600x500 , TQ258.png )
116580

>So what's that thing in the corner again?
Camera. Motionless like the others. Looks nonfunctional. Or is that the idea...?
>>
No. 116581 ID: 9e9b47

>>116580

Turn the camera away firmly before opening the big chest.
>>
No. 116582 ID: 67c611

Eh, what the hell. Smash it.
>>
No. 116583 ID: 632862

>>116580
Bah, smash it regardless. Don't take any chances.
>>
No. 116584 ID: 3416ec

Use PISTOL WHIP on CAMERA.
>>
No. 116585 ID: 2d8f04

>>116580
>Looks nonfunctional. Or is that the idea...?
Most likely. Break it to relieve stress.
>>
No. 116586 ID: c0f3bf

It's probably broken, but you might as well smash it, especially if it has a hidden laser type thing on it. Got anything to chuck?
>>
No. 116590 ID: 34470e

>>116582
>>116583
>>116584
>>116585
>>116586
Do not destroy VITAL TESTING APPARATUS
>>
No. 116596 ID: 36d626

>none of the equipment is working, why would you care about the damn camera.

my vote is to open the large case and search it
>>
No. 116597 ID: 2d8f04

>>116596
Breaking stuff is fun?
>>
No. 116601 ID: ec4966
File 126415576420.png - (8.93KB , 600x500 , TQ259.png )
116601

>Break it to relieve stress.
I break the camera and wrench the locker open. The metal squeals as it deforms. I didn't even check if it was locked.

I feel a little better now.
>>
No. 116602 ID: ec4966
File 126415581649.png - (5.47KB , 500x500 , TQ260.png )
116602

Inside is a strongbox. On its front are six switches, all currently off, and a button.
>>
No. 116604 ID: 67c611

>>116602
Oh, yeah. I remember this.

http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/94645.html#97311
>>
No. 116607 ID: a56ce7

>>116602
>>116604
hah, nice. First two and the last one need to be turned on
>>
No. 116608 ID: 632862

>>116602
On, On, On, Off, Off, On.
>>
No. 116612 ID: 36d626

What if we needed that Camera later, to find someone/something once we get the power back on and systems up? Poor choice guys.
>>
No. 116640 ID: 0e48df

>>116612
what if the freakin army comes over and uses the cameras against us?
>>
No. 116907 ID: 8dc9d5

>>116640
Exactly.
Also, breaking shit is awesome.
After all, just look at Tom.
>>
No. 116990 ID: 7454fc
File 12642205308.jpg - (17.52KB , 508x376 , fiddyCent_thatFACE.jpg )
116990

slowpoke.jpg

>>116415
Fire a Princess Beam!
>>
No. 117014 ID: ec4966
File 126422367240.png - (11.03KB , 500x500 , TQ261.png )
117014

>hah, nice. First two and the last one need to be turned on
The box begins ominously beeping.

>On, On, On, Off, Off, On.
I change it to this and hit the button. The beeping stops and the box clicks. I lift the lid.

Inside is a semiauto with a reload and two tubes of Counter-Suppress.
>>
No. 117015 ID: f21281

>>117014
take the Semi-auto, ditch your current wepon. Split the Counter-Suppress with Mitzi.
>>
No. 117018 ID: a56ce7

don't ditch the old pistol, give it to mitzi. It only has one bullet...
>>
No. 117019 ID: 6834bc

>>117014
>Two tubes of Counter-Suppress
What do we do when we find TUUUUBES and injectors? Inject it into ourselves!

But only use one for now, maybe the other one will come in handy for any other possible allies in this shithole.
>>
No. 117020 ID: c0f3bf

Take a counter, ask Mitzi if she needs more counter.
>>
No. 117023 ID: 6b53af

Inject the C-S and see if Mitzi can use a gun without hurting herself.
>>
No. 117024 ID: 67c611

>>117014
>>C-S
I just spilled my drink in a celebratory pose. Now the question of whether or not to share. Are the C-S tubes complete injectors or refills? [Test says that Penji has about 90% of her original level of suppress still in her system]. Ask Mitzi how much she might have in her's before revealing what you found. Do the two guns use the same type of ammunition?
>>
No. 117031 ID: 445c48

Is the caliber the same as your other pistol? Could you, say, remove some bullets from the spare mag and place it in the magazine of your first gun? If yes, ask "Hey Tazer-Tits, can you handle a gun without tearing your wrists to shreds?" If Yes to both, move some bullets over and give Tazer-Titzi your old gun. If No to the first, and yes to the second, give her the old gun, tell her it only has one bullet, but you don't have any ammo for it. Same for a Yes/No, and No/No. If she answers No to the second she can still hold it, our pockets are bursting.
>>
No. 117033 ID: 445c48

Also, Ask if Mitzi thinks she needs more CS. If No, then save one. If Yes, give her one.

Use one on yourself anyways.
>>
No. 117037 ID: ec4966
File 126422594867.png - (14.06KB , 500x500 , TQ262.png )
117037

>take the Semi-auto, ditch your current wepon.
Hmmm...

This new pistol is much lighter. It fires smaller, weaker bullets. 7mm. My old one fires 13.5mm armor-piercing rounds.

...well, round, singular.

>Ask Mitzi if she needs more counter.
Not trying to tell you what to tell me to do or anything, but keep in mind I had no idea that I had any in me before I used a Counter. Suppress seems to be very numbing in many ways. It's very difficult to gauge how much is in me, even with my heightened sense of self. It's probably the same for Mitzi.
>>
No. 117039 ID: 498c52

Screw it, use them both on yourself, inject one in each ass cheek simultaneously. It'll be rockin.
>>
No. 117042 ID: 67c611

1 for you and 1 for her would be my suggestion. Taking both for yourself would end badly if she found out.
>>
No. 117045 ID: f21281

>>117037
Whoa.

You know Gun-Fu.

This is getting kind of interesting. You're showing prowess with items you've supposedly never seen nor interacted with before. You know what kind of caliber your weapons use, you're spinning your new gun like a wild-west cowboy - hm, theory time.

So it's becoming more apparent that there's aspects of your memories which are either A) suppressed, or B) forcibly locked away from your conscious self. You know things, but you don't know how you know them. This could either be a result of the hot lead injection to your brain, or a more scientific measure.

We need to find more information on you, and the project you were a part of, stat. See if there's anything regarding memory wipes or memory suppression, and see if we can't unlock that seemingly wealth of knowledge in your brain.
>>
No. 117046 ID: 8dc9d5

>>117037
Then inject one of the C-S tubes, and save the other for later, of if Mitzi wants it.

As for the guns, either hold onto both, or give Mitzi the 7mm. We have no clue how well she can fight, if at all, and you don't personally need a gun unless it excels at armor penetration, since you can handle unarmored targets like wet tissue paper with your bare hands.
>>
No. 117047 ID: a56ce7

>>117037
both suppress on yourself! She got more than enough counter to block out the little she got from you blood.
>>
No. 117048 ID: c0f3bf

>>117047
She could have more in her from before, and two strong friends are always better than one stronger one.
>>
No. 117049 ID: 445c48

One for you, One for Tazer-Titzi. Give Tazer-Titzi the extra pistol, warn her that there's one bullet and to save it for something armored.
>>
No. 117051 ID: 632862

>>117037
I think you should share.
>>
No. 117059 ID: 8dc9d5

>>117049
It'd be better to keep the 13.5 for yourself, since all evidence points to Mitzi being much less strong, she would likely have some difficulty with the recoil.

And if she has no experience with guns, it's better not to give her the highly useful, AP gun with one bullet, since she'll likely miss or panic, wasting that very valuable bullet.
A 7mm, on the other hand, is much easier to handle, and if Mitzi misses or panics, we can just take it back and use it, which isn't possible with the 13.5.

Not to mention that since Mitzi likely has little to no experience shooting, there's a good chance of friendly fire. Better that she have the gun that can barely scratch us, than the one designed to kill people in very heavy body armor.
>>
No. 117063 ID: 6f3c3b

>>117037

You are the superior species, you deserve both tubes of the C-S.
>>
No. 117064 ID: be6e7a

Inject one into yourself and another into Mitzi.
>>
No. 117065 ID: 9bab6d

Share 'em.
>>
No. 117072 ID: ec4966
File 126423556676.png - (7.81KB , 500x500 , TQ263.png )
117072

I inject one.

This doesn't hurt as much as before, but it still hurts. I can understand the pain better this time. I'm still very broken. Clearing away the toxins just lets me feel it.

>both suppress on yourself! She got more than enough counter to block out the little she got from you blood.
Mitzi has been dosed up for a long time, from the sound of it. But... the fact that a taste of it in my blood was enough to make her even notice indicates that my dosage is vastly higher than hers.
>>
No. 117074 ID: ec4966
File 126423602778.png - (12.68KB , 500x500 , TQ264.png )
117074

I give myself some time to let the stuff circulate. The pain subsides. Or at least, I get used to it.

My heart is still healing. It's making progress. Even these few minutes leaning against the locker are helping. I'd benefit from more rest, or even sleep.

My microbiology's functioning a little better now. I can increase the rate of healing my heart, or clear away the tiny machines in my bloodstream, or focus on another area, like my PRIMARY or SECONDARY SENSES, or my SPEED.

The remaining tube is looking pretty tempting.
>>
No. 117075 ID: 632862

>>117074
Secondary Senses.
>>
No. 117076 ID: c0f3bf

Speed. You need to be faster to avoid getting hurt again.

Also don't take the other one, you may need it more than her, but you should at least ask Mitzi first.
>>
No. 117077 ID: 34470e

>>117074
I say focus on your speed. Whatever you do, DON'T clear the machines out. I think those machines are us.
>>
No. 117078 ID: 632862

Oh, for the rest of you: I think the tiny machines are linked up to that weird device we found on the dead scientist.

I can imagine that they are supposed to administer a lot of pain or try to kill if a scientist uses the device with the appropriate frequency setting and button.
>>
No. 117081 ID: 476456

give the other to mitzi, see if it improves her shapeshifting.
>>
No. 117082 ID: 36d626

Clear out the Nanomachines.

I don't trust them anymore now.
>>
No. 117083 ID: bffa2a

Clear out tiny machines, if the voices go away it will only be an improvement. Besides, do you really want someone to be able to kill you from distance (mayby even from the other side of the base) just by dialing to the right frequency?

I would suggest sharing the second one and starting some much needed repairs. Speed sounds tempting.

If you end up giving her the whole thing suggest she purge out her tiny machines if she has them, if she can even feel them. Also tell her you are really damaged and should she find more you would appreciate the help.
>>
No. 117086 ID: 6b53af

SPEED!
>>
No. 117089 ID: 45be60

Secondary senses. We went over this last time.
>>
No. 117122 ID: 54af1f

Speed

Then inject the second counter suppress.
>>
No. 117128 ID: 9bab6d

Clear that nano out.
>>
No. 117167 ID: 655d51

no nano machines, foxdie sucks
>>
No. 117168 ID: 6a6a5e

Do a test. Warn Mitzi that this might hurt one or both of you. Take out the scanner thing and press the little button on each setting. Don't press the one under the cover. That might be a killswitch. I'm expecting one of you to fall to the ground in pain. That would at least confirm that something is inside you and would make clearing out the machines the obvious choice. Otherwise I'd say put one point of healing into heart and one spread among the other choices.

If Mitzi finds out we had two and took them both she will be super-pissed. We could lose an ally. We might even make an enemy. Give her one and say something like "Here. Now do you trust me more?". Confirm that she will get some use out of it so she doesn't waste it. Also tell her that you have at least another 5 doses of suppress in you.

Another of my horrible ideas. You could take a tube of suppress and counter suppress and swap the labels. Give her the one that has suppress in it. Dead Mitzi?

Check out the break room and security then take a nap somewhere safe.
>>
No. 117182 ID: be6e7a

Speed.
>>
No. 117229 ID: 5ddb7b

nanomachines now, speed later.
>>
No. 117257 ID: 445c48

Either give Tazer-Tits the other CS, or save it for any potential future allies, you're doing fine. And get rid of the Nanomach-hey wait what if the nanomachines are us oh god
>>
No. 117259 ID: 6834bc

>>117074
Get rid of the nanomachines. Nothing good comes from fucking nanomachines. Nanomachines makes fucking regenerating vampires that run on water.

And don't give Mitzi the other CS. Not right away. Ask her if she's still feelings effects of Suppress, then decide which one of you needs it more (even though it's obviously you.)
>>
No. 117296 ID: 54af1f

Penji has 40 years of counter suppress in her, we need it more than Mitzi does.
>>
No. 117379 ID: 4fe2f2

Share the CS, but make sure she knows how much you need it. Subtle-like.
>>
No. 117380 ID: 15f6d6

Take both of them. You need it more.
>>
No. 117418 ID: 8dc9d5

>>117380
We need Mitzi to trust us much more than we need C-S.
Give Mitzi the C-S, and explain that you'll need an increased ration on account of having much, much more Suppress in your system.
>>
No. 117430 ID: ec4966
File 126430156561.png - (12.60KB , 500x500 , TQ265.png )
117430

I begin strengthening my weakened immune system to wage war on the machines in my blood. Part of me wonders if this is something that is actually happening, or if I've just gone utterly mad.

In either case, they don't appear to be reacting to me yet.
>>
No. 117434 ID: 8dc9d5

>>117430
Well, at least you aren't falling apart, or catching fire, or becoming unable to hear us.
We'll just need to wait and see what happens.

If we're lucky, you'll get BITCHIN' MIND POWERS!
>>
No. 117452 ID: ec4966
File 126430300632.png - (13.93KB , 500x500 , TQ266.png )
117452

I pocket the C-S for now. There's nothing else in the locker apart from a little box of empty data discs.

The crate is more interesting. It has a set of heavy manacles and hobble chain, a spit hood, a small pry-bar, and some clothes.

The idea that this stuff could be related is a little unsettling.
>>
No. 117454 ID: 445c48

Well, at the very least you won't get a cold or anything.
>>
No. 117456 ID: 15f6d6

The pry bar seems potentially useful.
Are the clothes better than what you have?
>>
No. 117457 ID: 445c48

Take the clothes, more pockets if they fit, cloth to bandage if they don't [alternatively a gift for tazer-tits] Also take the prybar.
>>
No. 117464 ID: 67c611

We really don't need clothing. Give it to Mitzi.

Take the pry bar.

As much as I'd like to see it, I doubt the other stuff will be of any use.
>>
No. 117471 ID: a85626

>>117452

Well, it looks like you're all set as far as Mitzi is concerned. See if she would rather wear those clothes, since she did complain about something called a "flintstone" earlier.

Also, ask her if she still has Suppress in her system, but don't tell her you have a Counter-Suppress until she answers. If she says no, obviously you need it yourself. If she says "I don't know" then you can probably wait. If she says "yes" then try to find out how she knows. Being aware of your own biochemical processes might not be uncommon, for all you know.
>>
No. 117477 ID: ec4966
File 126430431258.png - (14.28KB , 500x500 , TQ267.png )
117477

>Are the clothes better than what you have?
I'm naked under the coat, remember? I'm only wearing this thing because you guys told me, anyway. The pockets are handy, though.
There's three pairs of clothes here. None of the pants are made for legs like mine. There's also a backpack, which is handy.
>>
No. 117480 ID: f21281

>>117477
You're naked, but everything's hidden from view. Isn't fur awesome?
>>
No. 117490 ID: c0f3bf

Think wearing the backpack would impede your speed? It not, put it on.
>>
No. 117491 ID: 632862

>>117477
The only point of clothing for you is the pockets. Grab the backpack; that'll be plenty of storage space.
>>
No. 117494 ID: 0b2766

See if the clothes fit and if there's enough for the both of you.
>>
No. 117499 ID: 889351

Backpack, wonderful. Take it and put the pry bar in it.
Still nice to have the coat's pockets, but no need to grab any other clothes. Anything in the backpack right now?
>>
No. 117503 ID: 67c611

Don't actually put the backpack on your back. Only put one arm through so you can easily ditch it if you need to.
>>
No. 117508 ID: ec4966
File 126430572612.png - (11.20KB , 500x500 , TQ268.png )
117508

>Anything in the backpack right now?
Yeah, actually.

A mechanical engineering book, an electrical design book, a calculator, notes on paper, some keys.

Not really much room left. Should I dump this junk out?

>See if the clothes fit and if there's enough for the both of you.
Um... like I just said, there's three sets of clothes and they're not really made for my shape or size, but I could probably manhandle something, especially if I'm willing to destroy bits.

>Think wearing the backpack would impede your speed?
Not much. Weight isn't a big deal for me, but it'd increase inertia.
>>
No. 117512 ID: 15f6d6

Dump out the books, read the notes, and keep the keys.
>>
No. 117513 ID: 34470e

>>117508
Read notes
Hug Taser Tits
>>
No. 117514 ID: 5ddb7b

mitzi can have the backpack. we should also either take the CS now or give to mitzi.

rip a clothing set to fit you. you are indeed naked.
>>
No. 117515 ID: 36d626

Keep the Keys, leave the books and other stuff in the box. Take the backpack, read the notes or at least skim over them and keep the calculator, you might need to solve a puzzle of some sort.
>>
No. 117518 ID: 5ddb7b

>>117508
FFFFF- you are in mitzi room!
>>
No. 117519 ID: 445c48

Look at the titles of the books, then toss 'em, keep the rest, read the notes. Also put on a shirt you harlot.

Then hug Tazer Tits
>>
No. 117522 ID: 67c611

Put the pack on your shoulder and bring it to the control room and dump it out. Make a second trip to bring out the clothing and prybar.
>>
No. 117523 ID: 67c611

>>117515
We are far better than any calculator.
>>
No. 117527 ID: ec4966
File 126430661633.png - (8.01KB , 500x500 , TQ269.png )
117527

>Read notes
Um.

How much of them do you want me to read?
>>
No. 117532 ID: 67c611

Holy shit. Take the backpack out to Mitzi.
>>
No. 117533 ID: 632862

>>117527
Nevermind. Just grab the backpack, bring it to Mitzi, and suggest that she can take it in exchange for letting you have the other C-S.
>>
No. 117536 ID: 6c8b6b

Mitzi would prolly like some of the clothes for herself
>>
No. 117537 ID: a85626

>>117527

Don't worry about those guys telling you to put on clothes. They're probably just hairless ape bondage death cultists.

And DEFINITELY MITZI'S NOTES woo. Return them to her, and suggest that, considering the pristine quality of paper, maybe she hasn't been kidnapped for 30 years.
>>
No. 117538 ID: 5ddb7b

>>117527
*does victory dance*>>117518

take backpack to mitzi, invite her to room, give space for her to change. ask for clothes too.

also, we tooked her supressants.
>>
No. 117540 ID: c0f3bf

>>117538
Oh yes, we should definitely ask her if she wants one then.
>>
No. 117572 ID: 445c48

If one of those shirts has a breast pocket, you best put that shirt on, for additional space and also so you won't look like a shameless fat harlot, Jellyrolls.

Offer Tazer-Tits some clothes and CS, and give her the notes, and tell her about the books that you're going to leave in the chest.
>>
No. 117573 ID: 36d626

Oh, nevermind.

Give everything to Mitzi

She probably wants it.
>>
No. 117579 ID: ec4966
File 126430954250.png - (9.94KB , 500x500 , TQ270.png )
117579

>considering the pristine quality of paper, maybe she hasn't been kidnapped for 30 years.

That's probably true. I'm flipping through more pages, and there's not much sign of wear. I don't know how long these materials last, but they just don't seem like they've been in a box for decades.

>also, we tooked her supressants.
Hers? Wait. Are you suggesting she's a part of this?! Does that mean she's lying about not knowing what I am?
>>
No. 117580 ID: c0f3bf

>>117579
It is possible, but unlikely. Don't jump to conclusions, she probably has a fuzzy memory too.
>>
No. 117582 ID: 67c611

>Hers? Wait. Are you suggesting she's a part of this?! Does that mean she's lying about not knowing what I am?

Umm....don't mind him.
>>
No. 117583 ID: a85626

>>117579

Ooh juicy gossip.
>>
No. 117585 ID: 632862

Maybe she's not lying about being captured. Maybe she's just using Mitzi's name.

Bring the backpack over and ask her about it.
>>
No. 117623 ID: 5ddb7b

>>117579
let me put it this way:

use the second CS, dont giver her a gun, if she complains, give the one with less ammo. confront her before giving gun.

she doesnt seem to have recognized her room, nor locker, or she would have ran to fetch her clothes.
>>
No. 117633 ID: 476456

considering they just shoved her shit in a box when there's lockers around. No she was probably kidnapped
>>
No. 117636 ID: ec4966
File 12643133643.png - (7.97KB , 500x500 , TQ271.png )
117636

I get some clothes and the backpack and head out.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey. I unlocked the door, but I still need a card. I was going to get you, but then I noticed the scanner isn't lit. Door power's out, looks like."

"That sounds bad," I say.

"Yeah, well." She pauses. "Uh, this is a really heavy duty door. We can't just pry it open, I don't think. We need something to get in at the wiring to reconnect the power."
>>
No. 117639 ID: ec4966
File 126431353836.png - (7.87KB , 500x500 , TQ272.png )
117639

"What if it's cut from far away?" I ask.

"It isn't," says Mitzi.

"How do you know?"

"Because if it is, we're fucked," she says. "So it isn't. This area's running on battery power. There's no alternate supply."
>>
No. 117641 ID: 632862

...hey, Mitzi didn't actually know how long she's been here. Our GUESS was 30 years, but it looks like we were wrong. Give her the backpack and tell her she hasn't been here for that long. A year at most.
>>
No. 117642 ID: 476456

which means shit went down a few days ago, which also means something dangerous is probably still alive.

we already know something else is there.
>>
No. 117650 ID: 135d9a

>>117639
Seriously, you might want to mention you've got some of her stuff in a backpack, and maybe ask her about it?
>>
No. 117654 ID: 5ddb7b

>>117639
tell her you found her stuff. throw a set of clothes and confront her about the recent notes not being deteriorated.

dont mention CS. take the last dose before she can see it.
>>
No. 117689 ID: 445c48

Tell her that there are some clothes, if she wants them, some books, some notes about her, and some CS, if she needs it. Ask if she knows how long she's been cooped up in this place. Ask her if she'd consider going out with you. Hug Tazer-Tits.
>>
No. 117694 ID: ec4966
File 126431712242.png - (8.55KB , 500x500 , TQ273.png )
117694

>tell her you found her stuff.
"On the bright side, they kept your things," I say. "I found your books and clothes and things."

"My... oh," she says. "Thank you."

"You didn't seem happy about your outfit. I thought it was okay."
>>
No. 117695 ID: ec4966
File 126431730744.png - (11.17KB , 500x500 , TQ274.png )
117695

"Thanks, I guess," she says. "You, uh, seem to be doing well with the labcoat-and-naked combo."

"Thank you."

"It makes you look more like a woman and less like... you know."

"I don't know," I say.

"Forget it. Find anything useful?"
>>
No. 117696 ID: c0f3bf

"Do you think you need anymore counter-suppress? Because I can feel it in my blood, I don't think it's gonna go away easily."
>>
No. 117701 ID: ec4966
File 126431770315.png - (13.74KB , 500x500 , TQ275.png )
117701

"Some restraints, and this."

"That'll help a lot. Anything else?"

I hesitate.

"...Some more Counter."

"Enough for both of us, you think?" she asks.
>>
No. 117702 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her you could have a milk carton of that stuff and still need more, but yeah, give her the other syringe.

Two are better than one, and she's another person in a facility full of crazy.
>>
No. 117703 ID: 632862

>>117701
Be honest with her. You have a LOT of Suppress in your system. She knows what it tastes like, right? Suggest that she might draw a small amount of her own blood and taste it to see how much she might have in her system.
>>
No. 117722 ID: 8dc9d5

>>117701
"Yeah, there's enough that we can both get some. I already shot up one of the tubes, and there's another for you, if you want. I also found a gun. You know how to use one?"
>>
No. 117735 ID: 36d626

>>117701
Be honest with her, tell her you used one but you have another. You might want to ask her if she wants it, or wants to let you flush some more out of your highly suppressed system
>>
No. 117741 ID: 445c48

>>117735
Aye, second.
>>
No. 117748 ID: a85626

why do I get the impression we're going to have to fight Mitzi in some kind of climactic battle?
>>
No. 117787 ID: bffa2a

Tell her you used one and your insides still look like they're going to fall apart any second. At least you look good outside, eh?

Ask her if she can feel her insides and can she purge out her nanobots. Otherwise she'll have to live with a built in killswitch.

Also tell her you are really, really, really damaged and should she find more you would appreciate the help. Toss her the CS.
>>
No. 117788 ID: 67c611

IMPORTANT: Get to the main breaker and turn off everything except main control. We are going to run out of power. No power = No giant door open = death.

We will figure out what to turn back on after we get the main door open. Also we will have to power storage 1 long enough to get the supplies out or we can try to force the unpowered door open. We will also need power to back access long enough to open the door and explore it or figure out how to jam the doors open so we can cut power to it.

"Yeah, but I've got at least 5 doses worth still in my bloodstream. If you need it more than me or plain want it, go ahead. I found two and used one. This is what's left."

Next Check the Bathroom.

Notes:
You don't have to read this if you don't want to. We should take Mitzi on a tour of storage 1. She might find some of the stuff useful. I think she would be interested in seeing the tube you were in, so you could show her that. The next step would be unlocking back access with the control computer and checking it.
>>
No. 117852 ID: 67c611
File 126435912782.png - (26.31KB , 600x600 , ShittyMap03.png )
117852

This is our current map.

Red X's are explored areas
Yellow X's are explored areas that hold items of interest.
Unmarked is unexplored.

I don't count hallways.
>>
No. 117854 ID: 8dc9d5

>>117852
Hmm, check out the bathroom, there should be a larger vent in there. The walls will probably be thinner, too, in order to accommodate plumbing, so it shouldn't be too hard to smash through if necessary.
Try to avoid going through De-Con if possible, we have no idea what counts as contamination.

No matter what you do next, though, give Mitzi a hug.
>>
No. 117871 ID: 54af1f

We didn't check back access yet?
>>
No. 117877 ID: f75ab7

turn off all unecessary power. check bathroom.

ask mitzi if ots ok to have the last know CS.

we may need to consider that mitzi is more useful not as muscle but as a brainer. argue that with her.
>>
No. 117971 ID: bffa2a

Let's just ask if she can purge her system of killbots before we turn greedy with CS. Dead ally is useless ally.
>>
No. 118151 ID: ec4966
File 126439251723.png - (10.85KB , 500x500 , TQ276.png )
118151

"I could drink a jug of that stuff and still need more," I say. "But... if you really need it. Say, do you have little machines in your blood?"

"Not... that I know of..." she says. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I do. I'm trying to fight them."

"How could you know that?" she asks.

"Just do."
>>
No. 118153 ID: ec4966
File 126439268589.png - (12.70KB , 500x500 , TQ277.png )
118153

"Great," she says. "Amazing."

She doesn't look very amazed.

"Listen, could you maybe pry this panel open for me so I can get at the wiring?"

"I was thinking," I say. "Maybe the bathroom has vents or something we can shimmy through."

"Um. Not impossible," she says. "But that'd be kind of an obvious oversight. Unless you think you can fit through a sewer line."
>>
No. 118154 ID: c0f3bf

...Let's try the panel first, she's an engineer, she knows what she's doing.
>>
No. 118155 ID: 632862

>>118153
Okay, pry it open.
>>
No. 118156 ID: 135d9a

Well, uh, pry open that panel for her?

And I guess keep talking, about, uh... I dunno. Other suggesters, figure out what we should keep talking about.
>>
No. 118162 ID: 67c611

Give Mitzi the prybar and the multimeter. Go to storage 1 and get the power drill and some wiring. When you get back ask Mitzi about the battery and if we need to shut something off to save power.
>>
No. 118215 ID: ec4966
File 126440052091.png - (14.08KB , 500x500 , TQ278.png )
118215

>Okay, pry it open.
No problem. The material separates with a bang.

"Careful!" says Mitzi.
>>
No. 118218 ID: ec4966
File 126440087587.png - (22.45KB , 700x600 , TQ279.png )
118218

I get Mitzi the tools I saw in storage. She gets to work. She definitely knows this way better than me.

"What'd you do with the Counter?"

"Well... I took it," she says, without looking up. "I figure I needed to think clearly for this, right?"
>>
No. 118220 ID: 67c611

"Fine by me. Did it help?"
>>
No. 118222 ID: f21281

>>118218
Reiterate. Tell her that you took ONE of the two tubes. There's still one left.
>>
No. 118223 ID: 67c611

>>118222
Mitzi is telling Penji that Mitzi injected the CS that Penji gave Mitzi.
>>
No. 118224 ID: f21281

>>118223
Oh.

...carry on then.
>>
No. 118228 ID: c0f3bf

Yes, a bumbling engineer is not something you want right now. While she fiddles with that, check out the thing in the middle of the room.
>>
No. 118246 ID: 632862

Unlock Back Access and head there.
>>
No. 118314 ID: 54af1f

We should watch her back while she works. We're inside a spooky science base with a possible serial killer.
>>
No. 118341 ID: bffa2a

Well, since you didin't tell her just how broke you are and didin't ask her for help in the future should she find CS I guess you don't really need it either. No more counter for you Penji, you'll do fine without it seems.

There's also a back access if she can't open this one. Now take a nap while she works.
>>
No. 118344 ID: 54af1f

>>118341

Uh. . . I think Penji does need more CS. Lots more.
>>
No. 118352 ID: 57aa53

according to everything we can choose, in the very least we need 8 more doses.

we should give this one to mitzi because its hers. altho she didnt complained, so i guess its ok to have it.
>>
No. 118356 ID: 8dc9d5

>>118352
We should make sure she's fine with us taking it, and even so, she could still use the C-S.
>>
No. 118357 ID: bffa2a

There is no more CS, it's all used up. Mitzi took the last one for no apparent postitive effect. Hopefully it clears the nanos. I guess it's just addicting to her now and Mitzi will be having the shakes any minute now. Penji dosen't seem to want more either as she won't articulate the importance of having her insides in one piece and that she would appreciate any future help on behalf of Mitzi in return for this gesture of good will.

So, no more CS for Penji. Take the much needed nap, inform us when you're done or something starts chewing your leg.
>>
No. 118359 ID: 54af1f

Oh, you mean we don't have anymore? I Guess we should try to find more somewhen then.
>>
No. 119356 ID: 51d0f5
File 12645816475.png - (13.48KB , 500x500 , TQ280.png )
119356

>Well, since you didin't tell her just how broke you are
Yes I did. I told her I need a jug of the stuff.

>Oh, you mean we don't have anymore?
I used one and Mitzi apparently took the other while I was gone.

>We should watch her back while she works.
Okay.

I sit by and watch her work. I think she benefits from a task to focus on. Something to keep her mind off the growing sense of dread she must be feeling, as I do.
>>
No. 119357 ID: 51d0f5
File 126458174068.png - (16.51KB , 500x500 , TQ281.png )
119357

How can someone who's slept as long as I have feel so tired?
>>
No. 119403 ID: bffa2a

>>119356

Yes, you told her you need to chug a jug like a fratboy chasing a buzz. You didin't tell the reason why you need it or that you have felt pain so long it dosen't even register. And you didin't ask her help in the future to fix you.

Why this is such an annoyance is that in the future you don't have a leg to stand on even if you found her passed out in her own vomit with fifty empty C-S syringes lying there. Any real anger on your behalf would be shot down with a simple "Well, you should have told me. I saved you one." But I digress, you'll do fine without.
>>
No. 119629 ID: a85626

Rest well, Penji.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password