[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 94645)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126126635516.png - (8.15KB , 600x600 , TQ89.png )
94645 No. 94645 ID: 51d0f5

Thread 1: http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/79880.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 94646 ID: 51d0f5
File 126126644527.png - (13.78KB , 600x600 , TQ90.png )
94646

The card chimes, the reader blinks green, and the heavy, automatic door slides open.
>>
No. 94651 ID: 51d0f5
File 126126658444.png - (12.33KB , 500x500 , TQ91.png )
94651

I'm in an empty hallway. It leads from a flat wall to my left, to a closed door to my right. Another part branches off in the direction I'm facing. Fluorescents buzz quietly.

The doors all have card locks.
>>
No. 94656 ID: 34470e

>>94651
Examine that fusebox thing
>>
No. 94657 ID: c0f3bf

Key the door to your left, see if it works.
>>
No. 94659 ID: 632862

>>94651
Try the keycard on the door to your left.
>>
No. 94661 ID: 119b5c

>>94651
Approach the box in front of you
>>
No. 94664 ID: 913530

Do you know how to use the gun?
Check the obvious open door in front of you.
>>
No. 94677 ID: 51d0f5
File 126126786876.png - (6.48KB , 500x500 , TQ92.png )
94677

>Examine that fusebox thing

It would seem to be a fuse box.

>Do you know how to use the gun?
I... don't know!
>>
No. 94684 ID: 119b5c

>>94677
Peek down the hallway listed as Exit. Only head exposed.
>>
No. 94687 ID: 8ef999

>>94677
FUSEBOX COUNT: 48.
>>
No. 94689 ID: 913530

>>94677
Have look in it if it's unlocked, otherwise don't bother with it until you have to and check the open door.

It seems you know at least something about guns, your stance looks kinda professional to me.
>>
No. 94690 ID: 632862

>>94677
Holding it with both hands like that is good. All that's left is to point and pull the trigger. However, be sure to confirm the target. Don't shoot unless you know what you're throwing bullets at.
>>
No. 94713 ID: 51d0f5
File 126126937613.png - (9.33KB , 500x500 , TQ93.png )
94713

I lean around and peek down the hallway. No targets.

>It seems you know at least something about guns, your stance looks kinda professional to me.
It seemed the proper way.
>>
No. 94720 ID: 119b5c

>>94713
Time for lights out. Open up the Fusebox.
>>
No. 94723 ID: 913530

Well, is the fuse box unlocked?
If yes take a look into it.
>>
No. 94739 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127017785.png - (8.82KB , 500x500 , TQ94.png )
94739

>Time for lights out. Open up the Fusebox.
Hmm. That looks wrong.
>>
No. 94740 ID: 119b5c

>>94739
Urp. Girl...thing. You might have been left behind.
Flip the first switch.
>>
No. 94743 ID: 8ef999

>>94739
Flip all the switches to the right, and then flip the main switch.
>>
No. 94748 ID: 913530

>>94739
See if you can remove the covering above the fuses and wiring.
Should be possible with your strength, but be careful not to damage any cables.
>>
No. 94752 ID: 632862

>>94739
Make sure everything is switched to "ON".
>>
No. 94757 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127124225.png - (10.26KB , 500x500 , TQ95.png )
94757

>You might have been left behind.
That sounds bad. On the other hand, these guys did have my tube wired up with that lightning thingy.

>Flip the first switch.
Okay. Nothing happens, near as I can tell.

>See if you can remove the covering above the fuses and wiring.
For what purpose? They've got thick cladding. I can probably peel them open if I work at it, but it might hurt some of the wires inside.
>>
No. 94761 ID: 119b5c

>>94757
Flip the main switch. then
>>
No. 94762 ID: 632862

>>94757
Flip the switch back. Let's go try the card in that other door in the hall that has a card reader.
>>
No. 94765 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127153021.png - (1.33KB , 500x500 , TQ96.png )
94765

>Flip the main switch. then
Okay.

The lights go out.

All the sound stops.
>>
No. 94769 ID: 632862

>>94765
Switch it back!
>>
No. 94770 ID: 476456

listen for anything.
>>
No. 94771 ID: 913530

>>94757
No night vision then?
Flip it back on and see if any of the switches are labeled.
>>
No. 94772 ID: 119b5c

>>94765
Well, bad news my freaky little darling. You don't have night vision. Flip the switch back on, then lets try to single out the power for the doors.
>>
No. 94777 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127202240.png - (3.49KB , 500x500 , TQ97.png )
94777

>No night vision then?
I guess not. I feel my eyes trying to adjust. It's... giving me a headache, actually.

>listen for anything.
I hear the faintest... maybe footsteps? It's gone now.

The harder I concentrate, the more my head hurts. Starting to feel mild nausea.
>>
No. 94778 ID: 119b5c

>>94777
On. On. Turn on now. No getting sick.
>>
No. 94785 ID: 913530

>>94777
So your four ears don't grant you any special hearing ?
It might sound crazy, but try to make short high pitched noises and see what happens.
It's not stupid, we have to figure out if you got any special abilities.
>>
No. 94791 ID: 51d0f5
File 12612725385.png - (11.94KB , 500x500 , TQ98.png )
94791

>On. On. Turn on now. No getting sick.
Yeah. I turn the power back on and reverse the other switch I hit. The fuse box is now how I found it, other than the cover plate.

That was really strange. I felt like I should be seeing and hearing... more. But the more I tried, the more everything felt bad. I feel a little dizzy.

What do I do now?
>>
No. 94792 ID: 476456

So something is in there with you.

but at least you have a gun.
>>
No. 94793 ID: 632862

>>94791
Try opening the door in this hallway with the keycard.
>>
No. 94794 ID: 632862

>>94793
The HS3 S1 door.
>>
No. 94795 ID: f4963f

>>94791
>should be able to feel more
I bet it's whatever stuff they had pumping into you still. Perhaps it will wear off with time?

Agreeing with the HS3 S1 door.
>>
No. 94796 ID: 119b5c

>>94791
Okay. So you do have super senses, but we can save those for later. Try your card in all the doors, look in the ones that open.
>>
No. 94797 ID: 913530

Well, unless any of the small switches are labeled go through the open passage on the left, that seems to be safest for now.
>>
No. 94807 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127323032.png - (9.16KB , 600x500 , TQ99.png )
94807

>The HS3 S1 door.
It takes a few tries, maybe because the power just went off and on, but the door whirrs open.

Looks like some storage room. There's a chest, and a big drawer.
>>
No. 94809 ID: 119b5c

>>94807
We've been spotted. Disable the camera with the butt of your gun. Quickly please.
>>
No. 94811 ID: 913530

>>94807
After dealing with the camera you should inspect the various containers for useful stuff.
>>
No. 94820 ID: bf2bdb

shoot camera, search room
>>
No. 94823 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127426231.png - (10.86KB , 600x500 , TQ100.png )
94823

I just yank the camera out of its housing, to avoid damaging the pistol.

I think I broke it.

What do I open first?
>>
No. 94828 ID: 34470e

>>94823
Try opening the thing you're standing on.
>>
No. 94829 ID: 913530

>>94823
Just start with the drawer on the upper right and work your way through them until you find something.
Don't hesitate to force them open.
>>
No. 94830 ID: bf2bdb

the big one first, then the draws on the wall from left to right, top to bottom.
>>
No. 94842 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127520661.png - (12.75KB , 500x500 , TQ101.png )
94842

>Try opening the thing you're standing on.
It's locked, but I manage to break the mechanism and oh dear.
>>
No. 94843 ID: 6834bc

>>94842
That's, uh, it's completely normal, I'm sure. Don't worry about a thing.
Just check to see if there's anything useful inside there - and if not, silently close it back up.
>>
No. 94844 ID: 632862

>>94842
That's odd, there shouldn't have been long enough for remains to decay that long, since the last journal entry we found was from 3 months ago.

Maybe they dug up that skeleton somewhere.

Check the drawers.
>>
No. 94845 ID: 913530

>>94842
Do you recognizes what kinda creature those bones are from? The skull looks nothing like yours.
Dig through the bones for useful stuff, if you're not squeamish.
>>
No. 94852 ID: 6faa8c

>>94845
Hey, if there's a long, thick bone, you could use it as a needed melee weapon.
>>
No. 94854 ID: bf2bdb

it's probably a medical specimen, see if there's anything useful in there, then the draws.
>>
No. 94858 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127658987.png - (13.13KB , 500x500 , TQ102.png )
94858

>Do you recognizes what kinda creature those bones are from?
Vaguely. Hunams... or something?
>The skull looks nothing like yours.
Are you just basing that on the shape of my head, or is there something you need to tell me?
>Dig through the bones for useful stuff, if you're not squeamish.
Well, it's not like it died recently... uh...

These are a little damp, actually.

>Hey, if there's a long, thick bone, you could use it as a needed melee weapon.
I have a stun gun. Should I have a club too? My pockets are getting full.
>>
No. 94865 ID: bf2bdb

uh, wait a second, drop the bones and wipe your hand on something, they might have flesh dissolving chemicals on.
>>
No. 94866 ID: 339d58

>>94858
You could chew on the longer bones for the delicious marrow that may still linger. :3c
>>
No. 94870 ID: 632862

>>94858
Leave the bones if that's all that's there.

Check the drawers.
>>
No. 94875 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127738781.png - (9.54KB , 500x500 , TQ103.png )
94875

I wipe my hand off on my sleeve. After a few seconds, it starts to hiss and discolor the fabric. A few seconds later, there's a hole in it.

...I just got this thing!
>>
No. 94877 ID: 476456

whoa damn thats..wait what it doesnt burn you?
>>
No. 94878 ID: 632862

>>94875
Shit, it is acid! Uhhhhhhhhh fuck

Not much you can do without lots and lots of water.
>>
No. 94879 ID: c50a92

>>94875

...

Good call, bf2bdb.

Also, what the shit, is it burning your hand?
>>
No. 94892 ID: ae87eb

Okay, you appear to be resistant to acid. This is good to know.
>>
No. 94893 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127823016.png - (10.75KB , 500x500 , TQ104.png )
94893

>whoa damn thats..wait what it doesnt burn you?
Itches a little. No smoke. No real pain. No visible damage.
>>
No. 94894 ID: 476456

you could coat your hand in it for acid punching but uh..you might not want to touch anyone you dont want to horribly injure.
>>
No. 94896 ID: 476456

...

try spitting on the cuff you damaged.
>>
No. 94897 ID: ae87eb

Search the drawers. There's probably useful stuff inside.
>>
No. 94898 ID: 632862

>>94893
Don't touch your gun with that hand anymore until we get the acid off of it. In fact, holster the gun so that you've got a non-acid hand to manipulate stuff like the drawers with.

Speaking of the drawers, open them.
>>
No. 94913 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127869467.png - (9.23KB , 500x500 , TQ105.png )
94913

>Speaking of the drawers, open them.
First one contains!

...packages containing rolls of tape, markers, writing implements, and batteries.

Should I open them all and mention the interesting bits?
>>
No. 94916 ID: 632862

>>94913
Yes. I have a feeling we're going to be coming back here often for bits and pieces.
>>
No. 94924 ID: 51d0f5
File 126127941546.png - (12.40KB , 600x500 , TQ106.png )
94924

Mumble grumble...

More tape, lots of different kinds of tape.
Several towels. I use one to get the rest of the goo off my hand and crumple it up on the floor.
Wire, both insulated and non, cables with metal cladding...
Cartridges that look like they hold ink. Cartridges that look like they go to small air filters.
Lots of computer things. Drives, discs, and the like.
Random spare parts I can't fathom the purpose of.
Instruction manuals for esoteric pieces of scientific equipment.
Paper, pencils, ink, glue...
A soldering iron, a multitool, a small power drill kit.
Aaaand a pair of scissors.
>>
No. 94927 ID: f4963f

>>94924
That multitool sounds useful. Let's take that.
>>
No. 94932 ID: c50a92

>>94924
Take the multitool, of course. Oh, and take some paper and a pencil. Seriously, you'll never know when you need to write a note.
>>
No. 94938 ID: 51d0f5
File 126128010158.png - (11.51KB , 500x500 , TQ107.png )
94938

Okay.

Now what?
>>
No. 94941 ID: f4963f

Well, the two doors we haven't tried are 'Control' and 'Back Access'. Let's check the control room first, maybe we can find more hints about our nature.
>>
No. 94943 ID: 632862

>>94924
What's that odd-looking socket on the wall next to the power outlets?
>>
No. 94950 ID: 51d0f5
File 126128118395.png - (18.66KB , 700x600 , TQ108.png )
94950

>Well, the two doors we haven't tried are 'Control' and 'Back Access'.
There's also 'HS3-S3.' Not including HS3-S1, where I just came from, and HS3-S2, where I woke up.
>Let's check the control room first
Okay.

The card works, and I scan the room. It's empty and stark white. Eerie.
>>
No. 94951 ID: f4963f

>>94950
Examine the floor plan.
>>
No. 94957 ID: 119b5c

>>94950
Go to the middle, sit down in the chair. This might be an open terminal.
>>
No. 94968 ID: 51d0f5
File 126128269493.png - (9.65KB , 600x600 , TQ109.png )
94968

>Examine the floor plan.
Sure.

Damn. It's not for the whole facility.
>>
No. 94974 ID: 34470e

>>94968
Try going to autopsy
>>
No. 94985 ID: 51d0f5
File 126128367917.png - (9.34KB , 500x500 , TQ110.png )
94985

>Go to the middle, sit down in the chair.
It's enclosed in thick transparent walls, with a metal frame along all the edges. It looks too sturdy to break into.

There's a keypad lock on the back.
>>
No. 94987 ID: 339d58

>>94985
PUSH BUTTAN
>>
No. 94991 ID: f4963f

Enter '2914' into the keypad.
>>
No. 95001 ID: bebdd2

>>94985
Try 2914
>>
No. 95006 ID: 51d0f5
File 12612846449.png - (17.53KB , 700x600 , TQ111.png )
95006

>>94991
I enter the number from the piece of paper with the creepy drawing of me on the back. The back wall of the compartment slides into the floor, and I get into the chair.

There's three keyboards full of buttons and a card reader. I don't see any actual screens.
>>
No. 95008 ID: f4963f

>>95006
Apply ID card to card reader.

If that doesn't work, try the key card.
>>
No. 95017 ID: 51d0f5
File 126128663423.png - (11.19KB , 500x500 , TQ112.png )
95017

Qillig's ID card makes the machine boot.

Nice!
>>
No. 95018 ID: 51d0f5
File 12612866488.png - (14.86KB , 500x500 , TQ113.png )
95018

Aw.
>>
No. 95020 ID: e024d0

>>95006
By the way darling, those bones, humans. Probably the fellows who built this place. Probably.
>>
No. 95021 ID: f4963f

>>95018
Thank goodness for the emergency ROM, I guess.

Let's not unlock things prematurely, especially since something else may be in the facility.

For now, let's check out the Autopsy and Analysis rooms.
>>
No. 95024 ID: 632862

>>95018
Unlock Lab Control.
>>
No. 95027 ID: 51d0f5
File 12612882206.png - (11.84KB , 500x500 , TQ114.png )
95027

>Unlock Lab Control.
I do so.
I'm not sure if I can get there without opening Live Storage Outer, though, guessing from the map. Possibly Inner, too. Not certain.

>For now, let's check out the Autopsy and Analysis rooms.
Um... Which one first?
>>
No. 95028 ID: f4963f

>>95027
Well, there was an earlier request to do Autospy, so I guess let's check that one out first.
>>
No. 95029 ID: 34470e

>>95027
Autopsy
>>
No. 95030 ID: 632862

>>95027
Autopsy.
>>
No. 95035 ID: 66e906

Analysis, just to be contrary
>>
No. 95036 ID: 51d0f5
File 126128914552.png - (4.15KB , 500x500 , pause.png )
95036

((Game Paused))
>>
No. 95191 ID: 415403

Open live storage, let's make some friends.
>>
No. 95877 ID: 54af1f

live storage
>>
No. 95879 ID: 2cbe3e

Main Exit.
>>
No. 97244 ID: 51d0f5
File 12616282401.png - (17.05KB , 600x500 , TQ115.png )
97244

I step into the autopsy room. The room reeks of chemicals and sour meat.
>>
No. 97245 ID: 131526

>>97244
Let's have a look at everything that isn't unlocked first, then try the terminal.
>>
No. 97248 ID: 632862

>>97244
Check the lockers on the right.
>>
No. 97250 ID: 947a28

Be careful not to touch any blood or other possible contaminated stuff.
Is there something lying on the thing to your right?
>>
No. 97251 ID: 51d0f5
File 126162916318.png - (17.04KB , 600x500 , TQ116.png )
97251

>Let's have a look at everything
To the left is a big shelf full of chemicals and stuff. There's a big cabinet at the far end of the room, next to a computer. There's a gurney with congealed blood on it, with equipment pointing down. There's another one of those turret cameras on the ceiling, but it's not rotating or pointing at me. There's a fridge to my right, and further down the room is a hose and a sink.
>>
No. 97252 ID: c0f3bf

Move over to the cabinet, but keep an eye on that camera, it might move when you get close.
>>
No. 97260 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163047688.png - (16.04KB , 600x500 , TQ117.png )
97260

>Move over to the cabinet, but keep an eye on that camera
It doesn't seem to be tracking. I can see the lens through the cover and it's not pointed at me.

What now?
>>
No. 97261 ID: c0f3bf

Open the cabinet. Brace for impact.
>>
No. 97264 ID: e024d0

>>97260
Gun at the ready.
>>
No. 97265 ID: 947a28

Be careful with not to touch the blood with your tails?.
How do they actually work? Do you really control them, and are they useful for anything?
>>
No. 97271 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163180199.png - (11.24KB , 500x500 , TQ118.png )
97271

>Open the cabinet. Brace for impact.
As the doors swing open I catch a glimpse of movement inside! I ready my oh it's a mirror.

There's also a cardboard box, uhh... jars full of organs and stuff, more jars of weird chemicals, a cardboard box, a lockbox, and a giant thermos.
>>
No. 97272 ID: c0f3bf

Check those jars, are they labeled?
>>
No. 97274 ID: 131526

>>97271
we are gonna say to check everything, so might as well get to it.
>>
No. 97275 ID: 632862

>>97271
Hey, a bag. With pockets. Check it out, see what's inside.
>>
No. 97277 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163277873.png - (12.35KB , 500x500 , TQ119.png )
97277

>Check those jars, are they labeled?
Sort of. Not really. No.

>Hey, a bag.
Oh, that. It looks more like a toolbox, actually, with drawers that slide out. Full of surgery tools, looks like.

>we are gonna say to check everything
There's a lot of things here. Most of it's jars of weird chemicals. Should I focus on anything in particular?
>>
No. 97279 ID: c0f3bf

Cardboard box ought to prove interesting.
>>
No. 97280 ID: 632862

>>97277
Check in the open box in the lower left, and in the boxes in the upper right. I'm betting they're medical supplies. "Seal" is bandages or something, "Counter" would be antitoxins.
>>
No. 97281 ID: 119b5c

>>97277
Flash the came-
No, that's silly. Why would you do that.

No, this area is a dud it looks like. Check the box, and lets head back to the main area.
>>
No. 97289 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163500494.png - (9.16KB , 500x500 , TQ120.png )
97289

>Cardboard box ought to prove interesting.
Why do you say that?

Inside is a note, a ring with two keys on it, a circuit diagram, and a can of spray paint.

>Flash the came- No, that's silly
I'm pretty sure they have a good idea of what I look like naked by now.
>>
No. 97291 ID: 119b5c

>>97289
Eh. Theres something to be said about a raggedy doll that has boobs, and something in full motion, giving a show. If it's scientists or guards, a peep show is always welcome. On the otherhand, like I said, THIS WOULD BE EXTREMELY SILLY.

Also, how do you know so much stuff, as well as a firm grasp on decency and proper etiquette, while missing quite as much of yourself as possible? It certainly is a mystery, and one that you do not have to answer.

However, let's not get too carried away with introspection! Are you Hungry? Thirsty? The blood you say has coagulated, is it within your powers to deduce how much time has passed between now, and when it was first spilled? This will give us time to figure out how long ago this place was last in use for.

Another clue as to that may be hiding in what appears to be the bathroom, just off the main control room. If there is water still in the toliet, or if the toliet works, this place may be still active, and just everyones gone to sleep for the night.

hmmm...

Do you know how much time has passed? Check the computers if you need a guesstimate?
>>
No. 97292 ID: 632862

>>97289
Read the note, take the keys, examine the diagram.
>>
No. 97294 ID: 632862

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, there's another scar on the back of your head.
>>
No. 97295 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163638583.png - (8.47KB , 500x500 , TQ121.png )
97295

>read note
Okay.

>a raggedy doll that has boobs
W... what did you just call me?
>>
No. 97297 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163656957.png - (9.26KB , 500x500 , TQ122.png )
97297

>take keys
Okay.

>read diagram
Hmm...
>>
No. 97298 ID: f4963f

>>97297
... so, how about them technical skills?
>>
No. 97299 ID: c0f3bf

Take keys. Anything on that shelf require keys?
>>
No. 97303 ID: 42da73

If you power the top three and either of the bottom two it'll open.

Whatever it is.
>>
No. 97304 ID: 244a22
File 126163747479.png - (16.32KB , 500x500 , solution.png )
97304

>>
No. 97305 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163751964.png - (14.86KB , 500x500 , TQ123.png )
97305

>Oh, and I forgot to tell you, there's another scar on the back of your head.
Well, there's a spot that itches, but I'm not sure if... Oh! It feels the same as the one over my left eye.
>>
No. 97307 ID: 119b5c

>>97305
Well, this explains why your nutters. Eh. It happens! Moving on! We have keys! This is good! Now where do the keys go!?
>>
No. 97308 ID: 37456c

>>97305
I hope that's not leprosy or something.
>>
No. 97309 ID: f4963f

>>97305
Let's head back to the main area for now.
>>
No. 97310 ID: 51d0f5
File 126163862123.png - (9.78KB , 500x500 , TQ124.png )
97310

>Take keys. Anything on that shelf require keys?
Just the 'counter' box, I think.

Inside are two tubes, more fully labeled 'COUNTER-SUPPRESS.' There's a hole at one end of each, and a thumb switch.
>>
No. 97311 ID: 632862

>>97304
This is wrong; that third tab should be 'on'. Also, the last two tabs can be on/off or off/on. They just have to be different; the circuit works either way.

So the tabs are on, on, on, off, on, on/off, off/on.
>>
No. 97312 ID: c0f3bf

Put them in your pocket, they must be useful SOMEhow!
>>
No. 97313 ID: 632862

>>97311
Oops! I mean: on, on, on, off, off/on, on/off.
>>
No. 97320 ID: 51d0f5
File 126164013779.png - (16.90KB , 600x500 , TQ125.png )
97320

>The blood you say has coagulated, is it within your powers to deduce how much time has passed between now, and when it was first spilled?
Uhh... maybe a day?

>Also, how do you know so much stuff
I don't know. I have no memory prior to waking up in the tube.
>as well as a firm grasp on decency and proper etiquette
I put the coat on because you told me to.

>Put them in your pocket
I put the 'Counter Suppress' tubes in my pockets, along with the keys, and the diagram, since none of us seem to be too solid in the memory department.

Now what? Search more here, or go somewhere else?
>>
No. 97327 ID: c36e70

Nothing possibly interesting with the shelf?
>>
No. 97336 ID: 51d0f5
File 126164500822.png - (6.75KB , 500x500 , TQ126.png )
97336

It's just jars and containers and little boxes with jars and containers in them.

...wait, that box looks different.
>>
No. 97337 ID: 34470e

>>97336
Examine it. There might be instructions, a warning, etc.
>>
No. 97338 ID: 632862

>>97336
Open and examine the box to see if there's any more information about what this Suppress stuff does. For all we know you could have some active on you right now, keeping you from performing at your best.
>>
No. 97342 ID: 51d0f5
File 126164562770.png - (11.61KB , 500x500 , TQ127.png )
97342

>Be careful with not to touch the blood with your tails?.
Okay. Touching it with my finger is cool, though, right?
>How do they actually work? Do you really control them, and are they useful for anything?
They move without me thinking about it. Except I just thought about it.
I'm not sure what they're for. They keep waving around and feeling over everything I come near, though.
>>
No. 97350 ID: c36e70

For all we know, Supress is a magical antidote made to block any disease.
>>
No. 97352 ID: 51d0f5

>Open and examine the box to see if there's any more information about what this Suppress stuff does.
Uhh...

The label says 'HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL. ONLY USE IN MANNER CONSISTENT WITH ALIEN CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL.
DO NOT USE ON HUMANS. USE EYE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES. VAPOR HAZARDOUS IF INHALED.'

Inside are three cylinders similar to the 'counter suppress' ones, with a hole in one end and a button on the side.

>For all we know you could have some active on you right now, keeping you from performing at your best.
That makes sense. I still don't know what those tubes in my arm were injecting into me. I felt okay for awhile after I woke up for the first time, but then felt worse.
>>
No. 97353 ID: 51d0f5
File 126164676479.png - (16.99KB , 600x500 , TQ128.png )
97353

>>97352
>>
No. 97367 ID: 632862

>>97353
You know what? I think you should just use a counter-suppress now. Carry a couple of Suppress doses with you in case you have to fight another alien. If you're running out of room, remove an e-rat or two.
>>
No. 97383 ID: 6834bc

>>97353
By the way, those scars on your head? The ones that >>97307 said "explains why you're nutters"?

You may have been shot some time before waking up. Probably when you first arrived... wherever you are now. If you really were shot, then the best explanation for your two scars is that the bullet whizzed right through your skull - possibly damaged your brain some.

Would explain a loss of memory and possibly why you're hearing us.
>>
No. 97387 ID: 51d0f5
File 126164931965.png - (10.24KB , 500x500 , TQ129.png )
97387

>If you really were shot, then the best explanation for your two scars is that the bullet whizzed right through your skull - possibly damaged your brain some.
That is... upsettingly reasonable. But it'd be more than 'some.' If a projectile went between the two scars, it'd pass almost through the center of my brain.

>I think you should just use a counter-suppress now.
Are you sure?
>>
No. 97390 ID: 51d0f5
File 126164949478.png - (10.34KB , 500x500 , TQ130.png )
97390

*click*
>>
No. 97394 ID: 6834bc

>>97387
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the log files say you were dead as hell? Who knows if your species (or just you in particular, or the crap they were pumping into you/suspending you in) has a regenerative ability?
If it is something you (or your species) have (has) naturally, it might be this "supress" crap that interfered and prolonged your regeneration.
>>
No. 97396 ID: 71004f

>>97390
Apply directly to forehead.
>>
No. 97409 ID: 632862

>>97390
No, don't do it. Maybe they weren't suppressing you, and the brain damage is what's keeping your abilities from working.
>>
No. 97411 ID: 34470e

>>97390
I say do it.
>>
No. 97416 ID: 632862

>>97394
They were TRYING to get her to regenerate. The journal we read said as much. I imagine they were researching that ability. They wouldn't be suppressing her while she was in the tank. Now, when she got out she started to feel weak, so maybe the attendant decided he wanted to jet but had a crush on Penji so he shot her with a stim before he left, hoping it would let her wake up.

Counter-suppress will probably do bad things if suppress isn't in her system. We shouldn't do it.
>>
No. 97516 ID: 947a28

Is the injector all or nothing?
If it's possible to inject just a small dose it shouldn't really harm and you would see if you start feeling better or worse with it.
>>
No. 97547 ID: 54af1f

It sounds like it's nerve agent antidote, probably for humans. I suggest we don't further play with the nerve agent antidote.
>>
No. 97586 ID: 5c2dff

Indulge your injection fetish.

I'm not sure where though, that needle is really long.
>>
No. 97591 ID: aeff0a

Look, this is too dangerous. We're not in any immediate danger, right? Well capable of doing most things for now? We should hold off on pumping dangerous chemicals into ourselves until we know more.

For example; whatever was being pumped into us will have had to be refilled. You can find the container and check what the label is in it, or at the least see how it looks/what it smells like, and compare to this stuff.
>>
No. 97593 ID: f4963f

Let's not pump the unidentified chemical directly into our bodies, please.
>>
No. 97594 ID: 8e18cd

First of all we need to make sure that we have the thing in our body. We need to get some kind of blood analysis done, THEN we can start doing unidentified drugs
>>
No. 97603 ID: c0f3bf

Let's avoid possibly harmful chemicals for now, at least until you start feeling REALLY bad. The boost when you first woke up might have been epinephrine or something.
>>
No. 97614 ID: 3297aa

>>97394
Maybe she regenerates very fast, and they wanted to slow it down so they could study it in more detail.
>>
No. 97649 ID: 51d0f5
File 126168302296.png - (11.22KB , 500x500 , TQ131.png )
97649

>Don't do it.
Okay. Forget it.
>>
No. 97650 ID: 51d0f5
File 126168303342.png - (17.02KB , 600x500 , TQ132.png )
97650

Now what do I do?

I could search more of the room, or mess around with the computer in the corner, or go back to the control room and maybe try to open up Live Storage or the exit, or do something else entirely.
>>
No. 97652 ID: c0f3bf

Computer sounds like a good choice, check the wiring before you turn it on though.
>>
No. 97692 ID: 54af1f

check the computer then head to live storage
>>
No. 97696 ID: eaec5a

Hell, tear up that camera anyway.
>>
No. 97700 ID: 51d0f5
File 126169446179.png - (16.70KB , 600x500 , TQ133.png )
97700

There's nothing on the computer console that could relate to the logic diagram. I open a panel and look inside anyway, but the circuitry is vastly more complex than that.

I insert the ID card and boot up. This machine has no network connectivity, just like the other two I've used. Think that might have something to do with the 'BATT ONLY' reading I saw in the fuse box?

This looks like an archive, with pictures and videos and stuff for different autopsies. It's not very user friendly. Should I be looking for anything in particular?
>>
No. 97701 ID: eaec5a

Search for Tozol. Get ready to be creeped out. But, hey you'd rather know than not know, right?
>>
No. 97702 ID: 54af1f

Tozol, then start with the first entry and work through looking for stuff that jumps out.
>>
No. 97703 ID: c0f3bf

Search for Tozol, that might lead to some answers.
>>
No. 97705 ID: 8e18cd

>>97700

View all pics related to your case. Or other cases...
>>
No. 97730 ID: 51d0f5
File 126169751017.png - (5.18KB , 500x500 , TQ134.png )
97730

These seem categorized by case entries. So all the notes and things are all under the same autopsy heading. There's only one case entry for Tozol.
>>
No. 97732 ID: 8e18cd

>>97730

Open it.

Prepare a vomit bag.
>>
No. 97735 ID: 488063

>>97730
Well, let's see what you're made of.
>>
No. 97737 ID: 51d0f5
File 126169779456.png - (18.47KB , 500x500 , TQ135.png )
97737

>>
No. 97738 ID: c0f3bf

SIT DOWN NOW. HOLY CRAP.
>>
No. 97740 ID: 8e18cd

>>97737

Vomit. Look closely. Vomit few times more.

Then when you're done vomiting try to remember why you had so many bullet holes in your body
>>
No. 97741 ID: 54af1f

Wow, the fact you survived having your head blown open like that is pretty amazing. You're really tough Penji
>>
No. 97742 ID: 632862

>>97737
Apparently what you're made of is... metal. Partly, anyway. That makes me wonder what we are.
>>
No. 97745 ID: eaec5a

>>97737
Give a detailed discription of the stuff you see. Check your own body for matching marks.
>>
No. 97759 ID: 51d0f5
File 126169963832.png - (11.98KB , 500x500 , TQ136.png )
97759

>SIT DOWN NOW.
Okay.

>Vomit.
Better not.

>try to remember why you had so many bullet holes in your body
I don't know. I would assume to make me die.

>Apparently what you're made of is... metal.
It's bone. Dark gray bone. Is that unusual?

>Check your own body for matching marks.
There's a little mark now in the spot where there's a big hole in the video, over my left eye. There's a matching one on the back of my head, so I guess it went all the way through.
>>
No. 97763 ID: 059c31

>>97759

Human bone is a kind of glistening white/yellow.

Whoever you were, you were scary enough to warrant multiple gunshot wounds:

could be a failed genetic experiment that had to be neutralized

could be some kind of alien invader

could even be some kind of dimensional hiccup.
>>
No. 97764 ID: 44a26f

>>97759
>bone

oh you~
>>
No. 97767 ID: c0f3bf

It's okay, whatever happened to you, you're fine now.
Is there anything in the file besides the image?
>>
No. 97768 ID: 632862

>>97759
You've already seen what a human skeleton looks like. We can't quite tell by looking at it whether or not it's metal so I'll just take your word for it that it's just darkly-colored bone. Our vision isn't quite that detailed.

It looks like they had to use some really high-powered weapon to take you down, and it still didn't damage your skull more than the straight hole through it. I don't think you're going to have much trouble defending yourself in here.
>>
No. 97769 ID: 131526

Hey there, what's to be afraid of? You can obviously survive being lit up by what looks to me like a submachine gun. If that didn't kill you I'd say you've got very little to worry about.
>>
No. 97771 ID: eaec5a

that photo was taken in 2163. It's 2204 or something right now. How.......
????
????
????
????
>>
No. 97772 ID: 8e18cd

>>97759

Try to browse other dirs and find anything related to other cases. If we can find more dots we can connect them and think of something

>>97771

Regenerating process taking that long?
>>
No. 97773 ID: 54af1f

>>97769

Submachine guns don't blow all the skin off your skull on the way through.

Calm down Penji, you shouldn't freak out from this, this just proves you're really, really strong.
>>
No. 97774 ID: eaec5a

>>97773
And that she was dead at one time. And that people want to kill her.
>>
No. 97786 ID: 54af1f

all the more reason not to freak out.
>>
No. 97792 ID: 3297aa

Alright, that explains the amnesia.
>>
No. 97793 ID: eaec5a

>>97790
They took the time to patch her up. They succeeded.
...........
They need her. For something. Or else they wouldn't have saved her.
................
"Why?" is the question.
>>
No. 97795 ID: 476456

well at least this time you have the gun.

keep your finger off the trigger till you're ready to fire though, that might be how it happened the first time.
>>
No. 97796 ID: c0f3bf

>>97793
That isn't necessarily true, it could be that she was unusual in some way, so they started studying and running tests on her and were unable to complete them due to... whatever it was that emptied this place out.
>>
No. 97797 ID: 51d0f5
File 126170375344.png - (11.99KB , 500x500 , TQ137.png )
97797

>Calm down Penji
I'll try.

>Is there anything in the file besides the image?
There's some video. Some text. I don't really want to look at it more.

>this just proves you're really, really strong.
I don't...
>>
No. 97798 ID: 51d0f5
File 126170377050.png - (13.21KB , 500x500 , TQ138.png )
97798

I don't feel very strong right now.
>>
No. 97802 ID: 09ff72

Take a deep breath, and take your time doing it.

Remember Penji, you're not alone.
You have us, we'll always be there for you.

And if we had arms, we'd hug you right now.
>>
No. 97803 ID: 119b5c

>>97802
This might reaffirm that she's a crazy coot.
>>
No. 97810 ID: 09ff72

>>97803

Well, she had her face blown off 41 years ago, woke up in a creepy lab and found pics of her own corpse.
I guess being crazy is her least concern right now.


That said, commence self-hugging.
We're apparantly part of her after all, so maybe that brings a little bit of comfort.
She needs it right now.
>>
No. 97811 ID: 3297aa

Is it just me, or did the scar on her forehead start bleeding?
>>
No. 97813 ID: 71004f

>>97811
It's an eyebrow.
>>
No. 98035 ID: eaec5a

>>97811

open >>97759 and >>97797 in separate tabs and cycle between them. It's a leftover from where Test partially erased the outline of the wide eyes.
>>
No. 99365 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197091732.png - (16.82KB , 600x600 , TQ139.png )
99365

I stumble out of the autopsy room. It smells too much like death.
>>
No. 99367 ID: c0f3bf

Hug yourself since we don't have form. Sorry about that.
>>
No. 99368 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197112995.png - (18.79KB , 700x600 , TQ140.png )
99368

Back in the control room. Feel a little better.

What should I do now?

Could probably head back into Autopsy if we need to. I'd rather not, though.
>>
No. 99369 ID: c0f3bf

Check out Live Storage, maybe something will still be alive there.
>>
No. 99382 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197185029.png - (8.42KB , 500x500 , TQ141.png )
99382

>Hug yourself since we don't have form.
>>
No. 99383 ID: f21281

>>99382
If it's any consolation, I didn't see shattered bone or anything. Just shredded skin.

Which is a good thing, because that means your bones are probably damn near indestructible.
>>
No. 99387 ID: 597b9b

Should check out the specimen lab just through the live storage door. Might find something else that's still living down here.
>>
No. 99388 ID: b082e5

Unlock the Live Storage entrance door and check it out.
>>
No. 99399 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197253154.png - (8.65KB , 500x500 , TQ142.png )
99399

>If it's any consolation, I didn't see shattered bone or anything. Just shredded skin.
There was definitely a hole in my skull, with cratering around the edges. It was roughly at the center of the circle described by the destroyed skin, above my left eye socket.

I think I could see brain inside. Judging from the mark at the back of my head... you know, let's think about something else.
>>
No. 99400 ID: c0f3bf

Think of how totally not-dead you are. Try to find other not-dead things in live storage.
>>
No. 99406 ID: 9fe93b

>>99399
You're rather clinical about the whole "I got shot in the face" thing.
>>
No. 99408 ID: f21281

>>99399
Oh.

Uhm.

Er...HEY! Is that a map over there on the far wall? Eheh...
>>
No. 99427 ID: eaec5a
File 126197450625.png - (22.44KB , 600x600 , ShittyMap.png )
99427

Where else have we been already?
>>
No. 99429 ID: 51d0f5
File 12619745793.png - (9.61KB , 600x500 , TQ143.png )
99429

>Unlock the Live Storage entrance door and check it out.
I unlock the many doors in Live Storage, from the control center, and carefully enter. They seem to still needs a keycard to open. That's a good sign, I guess. Means nothing inside will open the doors on their own. Unless THEY have a keycard, of course.

>You're rather clinical about the whole "I got shot in the face" thing.
Would you prefer... 'ouch'?

Yes. I was shot in the head and forty years passed and now I'm awake and locked in some facility with a machine rigged up to electrocute me to death, and a skeleton with the flesh dissolved off of it, and an autopsy table covered in congealed blood and... and...

Okay, there are three doors. I walked past a fourth, 'lab control,' to my right and behind me, because I was more worried about making sure the cell doors were closed. There's another on on the right which says 'specimen lab.'
>>
No. 99436 ID: c0f3bf

Check the Specimen lab, ready the taser.
>>
No. 99437 ID: fdbd43

>>99429
Specimens.
>>
No. 99439 ID: 597b9b

>>99429
Head to lab control and see if there's anything you can do to figure out what might be in the other rooms.
>>
No. 99440 ID: eaec5a

Take a look through the viewports on the doors marked 1, 2, and 3.
>>
No. 99442 ID: b082e5

>>99429
Check Lab Control first.
>>
No. 99444 ID: 9fe93b

>>99429
Sorry, I was mostly commenting on your particular choice of words, it seemed a bit odd that you'd use such clinical terminology to describe yourself.
Anyway, check out Analysis. Sounds like it'll be interesting.
>>
No. 99473 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197734756.png - (32.90KB , 600x600 , TQ144.png )
99473

>Check Lab Control
Hmm...

Blood everywhere. Computers all broken. No body. No parts.
>>
No. 99474 ID: 9fe93b

>>99473
Hey, what are those objects under the terminal in the corner opposite you? Check them out.
>>
No. 99475 ID: b082e5

>>99473
Uh oh. How fresh is the blood?
>>
No. 99476 ID: eaec5a
File 12619775754.png - (22.73KB , 600x600 , ShittyMap.png )
99476

Jesus Christ.

Search for anything of significance. Otherwise leave.

[Where else have we been and I'll mark that out.]
>>
No. 99477 ID: c0f3bf

Is that a two way mirror on the wall?
>>
No. 99479 ID: 3297aa

Is it just me, or do those bloody footprints look like your feet? Whatever they are, they aren't human.
>>
No. 99484 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197792123.png - (11.36KB , 500x500 , TQ145.png )
99484

>What are those objects under the terminal in the corner opposite you?
Shards of broken glass from a broken computer monitor build into the wall.

How the hell many computers does this place need!?

Hopefully a few less than it was built with.

>Uh oh. How fresh is the blood?
I don't know. About as old as what's in the autopsy room?
>>
No. 99485 ID: c0f3bf

Alright, get out of there, there's nothing else.
>>
No. 99487 ID: b082e5

>>99484
Okay, good. That means we didn't accidentally get someone killed by unlocking the room earlier.

It looks like there's a window there that looks into the Specimen Lab. Can you see through it?
>>
No. 99488 ID: 059c31

>>99484
Probably a relative of your's has been at work in here, they look to be rather violent, I can see why they had a killswitch installed in your tank.
>>
No. 99490 ID: 3297aa

>>99488
It might even have been her. They wouldn't have shot her up like that just for the lulz.
>>
No. 99491 ID: 9fe93b

>>99479
They do look a bit like your feet...
Try comparing them, you might not be the only Tozol out there, and if you're not, the any others might not be friendly...

Remember to exhale when firing, keep the last digit of your finger centered on the trigger rather than near the joint of your finger or near the tip, and gently squeeze the trigger, don't snap it. You probably figured that out, since you knew how to hold it, but just to be sure. While I'm at it, I might as well mention the safety and hammer, and that you ensure it's loaded. Again, you probably figured all of this out, I'm just worrying.
>>
No. 99493 ID: eaec5a

Take a peek into the doors seen here >>99429 .
>>
No. 99496 ID: 51d0f5
File 126197882721.png - (32.23KB , 600x600 , TQ146.png )
99496

>Is it just me, or do those bloody footprints look like your feet?
I have three toes per foot. Two forward, one back. These look like they have two forward, two kinda back and to the sides. Others are like those boots I found earlier. I guess that's the dead guy, maybe?

>Search for anything of significance. Otherwise leave.
Everything's... really broken. I don't see how I can learn much more from it, unless I learn to read hard computer storage by sheer force of will.

Where should I go?
>>
No. 99501 ID: eaec5a

>>99493
>>
No. 99503 ID: c0f3bf

Head over to Analysis, you haven't been there yet, right?
>>
No. 99507 ID: 51d0f5
File 12619797256.png - (3.67KB , 500x500 , TQ147.png )
99507

I slide open the viewslit for Cell 1.

Looks empty.
>>
No. 99512 ID: eaec5a

Don't open it. Get something reflective to check the blind spots.
>>
No. 99514 ID: c0f3bf

Check the rest of the cells first.
>>
No. 99520 ID: c0f3bf

...Check cell 3.
>>
No. 99523 ID: 51d0f5
File 126198045844.png - (6.14KB , 500x500 , TQ148.png )
99523

I check Cell 2.
>>
No. 99527 ID: eaec5a

Again, don't open it until you check the blind spots. Now would be a good time to go get something reflective.
>>
No. 99533 ID: e973f4

>>99523
Hm.

Try tapping on the door to see if you get some kind of response?
>>
No. 99534 ID: 51d0f5
File 126198086413.png - (6.15KB , 500x500 , TQ149.png )
99534

>Now would be a good time to go get something reflective.
This one's got a mirror on the far wall. I can see the door and the walls around it, which seem clear. As far as I can see, whatever's on the floor to the right is the only tangible thing in the room, apart from the toilet.

...also, there's glass or plexiglass in the viewslit port. I think I can get it open.
>>
No. 99537 ID: c0f3bf

Try it, but be prepared to retract your hand very fast.
>>
No. 99538 ID: eaec5a

Ummm......Try kicking the door down. Exactly how strong are you?

On second thought try opening the door first.
>>
No. 99543 ID: 51d0f5
File 126198146380.png - (7.81KB , 500x500 , TQ150.png )
99543

>Try tapping on the door to see if you get some kind of response?
*tap tap tap*

No response.
>>
No. 99544 ID: 476456

They're asleep.

or dead

try tapping harder.
>>
No. 99551 ID: 9fe93b

>>99543
Who or whatever is in there doesn't seem dangerous, so it should be alright to open it up. Do be on your guard though, you don't want to get maimed in the face.
>>
No. 99553 ID: c0f3bf

Open the door, but ready the stun gun first.
>>
No. 99555 ID: eaec5a
File 126198185986.png - (24.94KB , 600x600 , ShittyMap.png )
99555

updated map
>>
No. 99556 ID: 9fe93b

>>99551
Shite, I'm a newfag. That shouldn't be a strikethrough...
>>
No. 99584 ID: 51d0f5
File 126198305828.png - (8.46KB , 500x500 , TQ151.png )
99584

I open the door and carefully creep inside.

No response.
>>
No. 99587 ID: c0f3bf

Nudge it with your foot. Prepare for surprise attack.
>>
No. 99590 ID: eaec5a

Keep your gun on it. Roll it over to get a look at it's face.
>>
No. 99619 ID: 51d0f5
File 126198469232.png - (12.88KB , 500x500 , TQ152.png )
99619

>Nudge it with your foot. Prepare for surprise attack.
Whatever it is, it'd better nAAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 99620 ID: f21281

>>99619
BURN IT! SEND IT TO HELL!
>>
No. 99621 ID: 476456

Club it on the head as hard as you can, if it doesnt back off then shoot it

and try not to put a hole in your foot.
>>
No. 99622 ID: 9fe93b

>>99619
SHOOT 'ER!
The only solution can be lead and flame!
>>
No. 99626 ID: eaec5a

Back the fuck up. I'd only shoot it as a last resort. Small possibility it was startled and won't attack you if you back up. Try to get out the door and lock it in. You can also try tazering it. It is your life on the line so you choose what to do.
>>
No. 99628 ID: 3297aa

Taze it. For starters, we don't want you to shoot yourself in the foot. Second off, this is the only living thing you've seen- we might want to keep it around for a while.
>>
No. 99631 ID: c0f3bf

Tazer-whip it, right across the face. See if that get it to let go of your foot.
>>
No. 99647 ID: 66e906

Perform HEADSHOT
>>
No. 99677 ID: 51d0f5
File 126198915665.png - (16.24KB , 500x500 , TQ153.png )
99677

I yank the stun gun out of my pocket and give the creature a zap to the face.

It's not going down, but it recoils. My foot's free.
>>
No. 99679 ID: 476456

its tails are the same, become disturbed by this D:
>>
No. 99680 ID: c0f3bf

Utilize it, upper kick it directly in the face.
>>
No. 99681 ID: 34470e

>>99677
Back up a bit. Ask it why it attacked you. Keep your gun and the tazer at the ready.
>>
No. 99685 ID: eaec5a

Back up. Keep gun and tazer ready. Back towards the door. Back out door and close and lock it. Attempt communication.
>>
No. 99703 ID: 51d0f5
File 126199057745.png - (14.86KB , 500x500 , TQ154.png )
99703

>Utilize it, upper kick it directly in the face.
Okay.

Its head snaps back.
>>
No. 99705 ID: eaec5a

Oh, shit you might have killed it. Ummm.... back away slowly.
>>
No. 99706 ID: 34470e

>>99703
repeating
>>99681
>>99685
>>
No. 99707 ID: c0f3bf

Shock its boobs, that should keep it down for a while.
>>
No. 99735 ID: 51d0f5
File 126199259241.png - (27.49KB , 600x600 , TQ155.png )
99735

>Shock its boobs, that should keep it down for a while.
Okay.

The creature makes a high scream. It doesn't seem as interested in attacking me now.
>>
No. 99738 ID: 34470e

>>99735
see
>>99706
>>
No. 99739 ID: 059c31

>>99735
It looks somewhat like a hybrid of a human and, whatever you are.
>>
No. 99740 ID: c0f3bf

You can control your feet pretty well, right? Pin down its arms and legs with your hands and feet, keep your head up so it can't headbutt you.
>>
No. 99742 ID: eaec5a

Seriously, It's had enough. Back away.
>>
No. 99754 ID: eaec5a

Try tossing it an unwrapped food bar thingy.
>>
No. 99770 ID: 51d0f5
File 12619939955.png - (9.46KB , 500x500 , TQ156.png )
99770

"Hungry," it says, licking my blood off its teeth. "Sorry. Hungry. Uh."
>>
No. 99771 ID: 51d0f5
File 126199401389.png - (9.46KB , 500x500 , TQ157.png )
99771

"...you taste just like poison."
>>
No. 99774 ID: eaec5a

Food bar time.
>>
No. 99775 ID: c0f3bf

That... is good to know, throw a rat bar, tell her she should be able to eat it.
>>
No. 99776 ID: 476456

"Gee uh..maybe you shouldnt have bit me...uhh...maybe i should go look for an antidote"
>>
No. 99800 ID: 51d0f5
File 126199608670.png - (9.19KB , 500x500 , TQ158.png )
99800

"Maybe you shouldn't have bit me," I say.

"Oh no... Ohh... You taste like Suppress," says the creature. It gets on its hands and knees and starts coughing up blood and bile.

"Will you die without an antidote?" I ask.

"I don't think, but that'd be great..."
>>
No. 99801 ID: c0f3bf

Throw a food bar and ask her what it is that is suppressed, and if you should both take the anti suppress.
>>
No. 99808 ID: eaec5a

"I've got an injector here that says counter-suppress. Is that what you need?"

If so hand it to her. Be aware that this might trigger some change in her.

Ponder the possibility that you are made of "suppress". Perhaps injecting yourself with it might do something.

IMPORTANT! DO NOT INJECT OR GET STABBED WITH ANYTHING MARKED COUNTER-SUPPRESS!
>>
No. 99810 ID: 34470e

>>99808
She may just have suppress in her.
>>
No. 99854 ID: 54af1f

She's no threat, throw her the injector and a food bar.
>>
No. 99900 ID: b082e5

>>99800
Ask her what Suppress does.
>>
No. 99974 ID: 54af1f

>>99900
Cure first, then talk.
>>
No. 99978 ID: 9fe93b

>>99854
Seconding this. She probably won't attack again, but she's still hungry and the Suppress seems to be hurting her. It would be best to have her as an ally. She probably knows more about the facility then us, and could have some useful skills. Not to mention the help she could give us in case there's a fight, or if we need two people to do something.
>>
No. 99999 ID: f4963f

>>99800
Seconding asking what Supress does. Admittedly, we have a pretty good idea, but...
>>
No. 100146 ID: 9fe93b

>>99999
While it's a good idea to ask what Suppress does, we probably should cure her first, like >>99974 suggested.
>>
No. 100244 ID: 51d0f5
File 126205465750.png - (10.15KB , 500x500 , TQ159.png )
100244

"What's Suppress do?" I ask.

The creature just coughs.

"Okay. Do you want some Counter?" I ask. "I think that's antidote."

It nods.
>>
No. 100245 ID: 54af1f

Well, give it too her and let's talk to her properly.
>>
No. 100246 ID: cf68aa

>>100244
Don't hesitate, give her some.
>>
No. 100253 ID: 581527

I'd say getting some monster that just attacked you "unsuppressed" is a bad idea, but what do I know.
Get at least out of the cell and close the door after giving it the antidote. You can always open the door again if it's not flipping out or anything crazy.
>>
No. 100254 ID: 9fe93b

>>100244
Slide the Counter and an ERAT across the floor to her. Don't get too close until you're certain she won't attack again.
>>
No. 100255 ID: 54af1f

>>100253
Penji beat the shit out of her when she was unsuppressed. If being shot through the head won't put Penji down, what's one naked mutant gonna do?
>>
No. 100257 ID: 3297aa

It sounds like either this "suppress" stuff is very strong, or you've got a shitload of it in your system, because all she did was bite you and that was apparently enough to fuck her up.
>>
No. 100258 ID: 54af1f

Also, ask her name
>>
No. 100261 ID: 34470e

>>100258
I doubt she knows she has a name. Call her Claws.
>>
No. 100263 ID: 54af1f

>>100261

Speaking of which, she doesn't have claws anymore, what's with that?
>>
No. 100265 ID: 581527

>>100263
Well she's suppressed right now, but you guys sure want her back to deadly killing machine as soon as possible.
Or they are retractable, retractable into a pocket dimension.
>>
No. 100279 ID: 51d0f5
File 126205753127.png - (11.79KB , 500x500 , TQ160.png )
100279

I give the creature a Counter-Suppress and a ration and back off, keeping the pistol trained on it.

It quickly backs into the corner again and fumbles to inject itself. It is now armed with a needle.

>It sounds like either this "suppress" stuff is very strong, or you've got a shitload of it in your system, because all she did was bite you and that was apparently enough to fuck her up.
So you think I should use the other needle on me?
>>
No. 100281 ID: 54af1f

>>100279

Well, you don't seem to be affected... though they were apparently dosing you with toxins in that tank to keep you sedated... so you might have a bunch in you.

You seem pretty resistant to things, it might be worth trying the injector.
>>
No. 100282 ID: 476456

try finding some cockumentation on what it does first.
>>
No. 100283 ID: 476456

uhhh documentation.
>>
No. 100284 ID: e0aea5

>>100279
Fuck no!

Let's see if we can find out how long ol lightnin tits has been in here and WTF she is.
>>
No. 100287 ID: b65e0f

No, no needle stabbing until you know what it does.
>>
No. 100288 ID: 54af1f

>>100287
It Neutralizes suppress.

Which we're full of on account on having had it dripped into our system for 41 years!
>>
No. 100289 ID: 4ce1b0

Do it. You have suppress in you to keep your powers in check. If you take the antidote, you'll get stronger.
>>
No. 100291 ID: 476456

you could also go ber-fucking-zerk
>>
No. 100292 ID: b65e0f

>>100289
Or she could be entirely composed of suppress and taking it could kill her.
>>
No. 100293 ID: e0aea5

Stick that needle in your body In between the toes is a good place. Don't want to get track marks.
>>
No. 100296 ID: db9957

Yeah, take the counter-suppress.
>>
No. 100297 ID: b082e5

>>100279
No, before we do anything, ask her what Suppress does, and how long it lasts.
>>
No. 100298 ID: b082e5

>>100297
That is, after she recovers.
>>
No. 100299 ID: db9957

>>100292
Yes, except that they almost certainly wouldn't call it suppress and instruct people to spray it on aliens if that were the case.
>>
No. 100308 ID: b65e0f

We still don't know what S and C-S do. We could end up crippling ourselves.
>>
No. 100312 ID: 51d0f5
File 126205952574.png - (11.55KB , 500x500 , TQ161.png )
100312

I give the creature some time to calm down.

"Have a name, claws?" I ask.

"Mitzi," it says.

"What's Suppress?"

"Makes me weak. Tired. Sick. Can't do things right. You've got it in your blood. I had some in me already, though. Feel better now."

"What are you?" I ask.

"I'm a human. What are you?"
>>
No. 100313 ID: 476456

"Ahaha i wish i knew."
>>
No. 100315 ID: b65e0f

"You used to be human. What are you now?"

"As far as I can tell I'm a Tozol, though I have no idea what that is."
>>
No. 100316 ID: 119b5c

>>100312
What a Tweest.

Answer truthfully or dodge the question?

Dodge the question. She ain't human. Ask her what in tar'nation is happening here!
>>
No. 100318 ID: e0aea5

Let's not let on that we know. We were obviously being heavily restrained because they thought you were a danger.
>>
No. 100322 ID: b082e5

>>100312
There's no way she's human. Did you see those claws she had, and her fangs? Hmph. Probably some kind of shapeshifting thing, and Suppress was keeping her from maintaining her human disguise. Well, it's not like it matters much. Tell her you're a Tozol, and that you know she's not human.
>>
No. 100324 ID: db9957

Inject yourself with an extremely small amount of counter-suppress and see what it does.
>>
No. 100326 ID: b082e5

>>100312
Oh also ask her if Suppress normally wears off.
>>
No. 100335 ID: e0aea5

Shoot up the fucking counter-suppress already. You need to be at maximum power.
>>
No. 100337 ID: b65e0f

>>100324
I recommend smelling, touching, tasting before injecting.
>>
No. 100338 ID: 51d0f5
File 12620613797.png - (8.81KB , 500x500 , TQ162.png )
100338

I remember the skeleton I found.

"No, you're something else," I say. "Humans don't have claws and teeth like that. Theirs are more square."

She looks at me and doesn't respond. Her eyes change.

"I think I'm called a Tozol," I say.

"I don't know what that is."

"Does Suppress wear off?" I ask.

"Slowly."
>>
No. 100339 ID: 119b5c

>>100338
What is this place.
>>
No. 100340 ID: e0aea5

>>100338
How long have you been here?
>>
No. 100342 ID: 476456

That was rude Penji, real rude.
>>
No. 100350 ID: 51d0f5
File 12620630874.png - (9.96KB , 500x500 , TQ163.png )
100350

>That was rude Penji, real rude.
But she isn't one. You just said so. What should I be saying?

>Shoot up the fucking counter-suppress already.
Okay. I think I can train my gun on her with one hand while I get the syringe with the other.
>>
No. 100352 ID: b65e0f

>>100350
Bad idea. Get out of the room and lock the door.

"I'll be back."
>>
No. 100353 ID: 476456

Well apologize for being rude for starters, clearly she was human at one point.
>>
No. 100359 ID: db9957

Do
>>100353
and then
>>100352
and then shoot up the counter-suppress.
>>
No. 100360 ID: db9957

>>100359
and by shoot it up I mean shoot a VERY TINY BIT of it up to see what it does.
>>
No. 100373 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206505637.png - (11.34KB , 500x500 , TQ164.png )
100373

"Sorry," I say. "For saying that. I just... Look, I have to go."

"Don't leave me here," Mitzi says. She sounds firm, but doesn't leave the corner.

"I'll be right back. I just have to do something."

"Let me out first!" Mitzi says.
>>
No. 100377 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206511557.png - (10.03KB , 600x500 , TQ165.png )
100377

I close the door and roll up my sleeve.
>>
No. 100379 ID: 119b5c

>>100377
Not to be a contradicting voice here darling. But please don't do that.
>>
No. 100381 ID: 9a65fd

DO

IT

FAGGOT
>>
No. 100385 ID: e0aea5

I don't trust that shape shifter
>>
No. 100387 ID: 9fe93b
File 126206562532.gif - (63.51KB , 815x1159 , Mitzi.gif )
100387

>>100385
Why not? Don't you trust ninjas?
>>
No. 100388 ID: db9957

Inject an extremely small amount of C-S to start with. See what that does.
>>
No. 100408 ID: 54b3d2

>>100377
A bad idea: You're about to do one.
>>
No. 100411 ID: f4963f

>>100377
Small dosage, see what sort of effect it has.
>>
No. 100413 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206638028.png - (11.14KB , 500x500 , TQ166.png )
100413

>Not to be a contradicting voice here darling. But please don't do that.
No. We've made a decision and we're sticking to it. If I don't, we're just going to keep wondering. Besides, if it didn't mess that creature up, it's probably not going to
>>
No. 100417 ID: 51d0f5
File 12620664043.png - (11.46KB , 500x500 , TQ167.png )
100417

>>
No. 100424 ID: b65e0f

??????????????????
>>
No. 100425 ID: b71223

>>100417
I don't like that face!! what's happening!!
>>
No. 100430 ID: 915b46

>>100425
heart attack I'm guessing.
>>
No. 100431 ID: 119b5c

>>100417
Did I mention I was also the voice of caution here? No? Ah well. Yer a crazy broad anyway.
>>
No. 100434 ID: 34470e

>>100431
>voice of paranoia
>>
No. 100435 ID: ab2f7e

Snake? SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!
>>
No. 100437 ID: b082e5

>>100417
Are you okay?
>>
No. 100441 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206689230.png - (12.62KB , 500x500 , TQ168.png )
100441

Pain. Moving outward. Growing steadily more intense.
>>
No. 100446 ID: 3297aa

Ready a suppress needle, but don't use it yet.
>>
No. 100447 ID: 119b5c

>>100441
Suppress! Find Suppress! Not Good!
>>
No. 100450 ID: b65e0f

GG guys
>>
No. 100452 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206703327.png - (14.89KB , 500x500 , TQ169.png )
100452

Pain I've felt for a long time. So long I didn't even remember it was pain. Only just now realizing it.
>>
No. 100456 ID: 915b46

>>100441
Are you sure it's not bloodtox?
>>
No. 100458 ID: 119b5c

>>100452
On the bright side. IF you get through this. We've learned a very valuable lesson here.
>>
No. 100471 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206749768.png - (20.48KB , 500x500 , TQ170.png )
100471

That's a new voice.

I think I might need a minute, here.
>>
No. 100473 ID: 119b5c

>>100471
Is it too late to say "I told you so?"
>>
No. 100475 ID: ab2f7e

Right, time to duck and cover, everyone, looks like we're about to have a brain-splosion here.
>>
No. 100477 ID: b65e0f

See you on the flip side.
>>
No. 100484 ID: e0aea5

Try to focus on one object in the room, keep looking at it, describe it to yourself over and over again.
>>
No. 100487 ID: b082e5

Can you endure it? I would advise against injecting with Suppress now since the rebound is likely to shock your system. Might even be fatal. At any rate, your natural regenerative ability should be kicking in to fix things... hopefully.
>>
No. 100490 ID: b082e5

>>100471
Also, what new voice do you speak of? We didn't hear it. What is it saying?
>>
No. 100498 ID: e75a2f

You didn't think there might be a reason you had lots of Suppress in your bloodstream?
>>
No. 100506 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206869799.png - (11.64KB , 500x500 , TQ171.png )
100506

>What new voice do you speak of?
It's not quite like you. It's not a discrete voice. It's more, thoughts. Images. And it's not telling me things. It's asking them.

>At any rate, your natural regenerative ability should be kicking in to fix things.
Yes. Finally.
>>
No. 100508 ID: f21281

>>100506
Maybe it's a symbiote.

Is it asking benevolent or malevolent things?
>>
No. 100509 ID: 119b5c

>>100506
Nifty, but odd. I don't trust it.

What exactly is it asking.
>>
No. 100510 ID: b082e5

>>100506
What is it asking?
>>
No. 100513 ID: 915b46

>>100510
"Why the fuck did you inject that crap into yourself?"
>>
No. 100517 ID: 3297aa

>mutant healing factor kicking in
Okay, it's good to know that "suppress" is appropriately named.
>>
No. 100518 ID: e0aea5

Is it over? How do you feel? I suppose we can let the devious shapeshifter out. Not sure if that's a good idea, though.
>>
No. 100523 ID: 51d0f5
File 126206932543.png - (12.35KB , 500x500 , TQ172.png )
100523

This seems crazy, but we already know I'm crazy, so I'd might as well go forward with it.

I think I'm becoming aware of my microbiology.

It's been, well, suppressed. A lot of me has. There's parts that are still broken.

There's also more of that drug in my bloodstream. I countered some of it, but there's more. There's also what feels like little particles inside me. Tiny machines that aren't supposed to be there.

I can try to purge them, but it'll take time and energy.
>>
No. 100525 ID: 119b5c

>>100523
Both of which are in short supply. Do you know what they are doing?
>>
No. 100526 ID: b65e0f

Should we stab ourselves with all of the C-S we can get our hands on?
>>
No. 100527 ID: e0aea5

What do they seem to be connected to?
>>
No. 100528 ID: b65e0f

>>100526
You know what? Fuck it. Inject another C-S.
>>
No. 100529 ID: 3297aa

Whatever these machines are doing, it's probably something we don't want them to be doing. I'd say purge them.
>>
No. 100530 ID: f4963f

How tiny are we talking? Implant-tiny, artificial-organ tiny, or nanobot-tiny?
>>
No. 100531 ID: 9fe93b

>>100526
We shouldn't be too zealous, it was painful enough with just that amount. Too much at once and the shock could kill her.
>>
No. 100532 ID: f21281

>>100523
Tiny as in microscopic? They could be nanoprobes. If they're not interfering with anything, don't bother with them - they could be rather beneficial (being able to repair tissue that your mutant healing can't do, neutralizing poisons far faster and efficient than your natural immune system, etc).

But this is very impressive. Don't take this the wrong way, but it's appearing more and more that you're not a natural occurrence, but rather the product of science.

Or, if we're lucky, you're the product of SCIENCE!
>>
No. 100533 ID: 9fe93b

>>100532
YES.
>>
No. 100535 ID: 3297aa

>>100532
Well, she was in a tube, so we know that already.
>>
No. 100543 ID: b082e5

>>100523
When you backed out of using the Counter while in Autopsy, it looked like you had to empty the syringe into a tray. First, let's get Miss Shapeshifter out of her cell like we said we would. Warn her not to try anything funny. Then check out the other cell we didn't look into yet.
>>
No. 100552 ID: b082e5

>>100543
Where I was going with that tray thing is, we could go back there soon and drink up the precious C-S. You should be able to get some effect out of it that way right?
>>
No. 100554 ID: 51d0f5
File 126207051372.png - (12.50KB , 500x500 , TQ173.png )
100554

>Both of which are in short supply.
More than you know... Well, the energy part, I mean. I have no idea how much time we have.

What I mean is, it's not just the machines. My circulatory system, many of my muscles, and my senses have problems. I can just try to let everything heal at the same rate, or I can focus on an area.

I can focus on increasing my ENDURANCE by repairing my heart, or my PRIMARY SENSES, my eyes, or SECONDARY SENSES, my ears and tails, or my SPEED by repairing flaws in my muscles.

>You know what? Fuck it. Inject another C-S.
Both tubes are empty. I bet Mitzi didn't really need the whole thing, either.

>How tiny are we talking? Implant-tiny, artificial-organ tiny, or nanobot-tiny?
Micro but not nano... I think.
>>
No. 100555 ID: 119b5c

>>100554
Heart.
IRON WITHIN.
>>
No. 100556 ID: 9fe93b

>>100554
I'd say go for Speed.
>>
No. 100557 ID: b082e5

>>100554
SECONDARY SENSES.
>>
No. 100558 ID: 18d83d

Heart. If that thing fails you at a crucial moment it won't feel so good. Trust me, I've felt it before and ouch.
>>
No. 100559 ID: 34470e

>>100556
Agreeing with this
>>
No. 100560 ID: 3297aa

I'd say go with speed first.
>>
No. 100562 ID: b65e0f

I'd heal evenly just because I don't know what would be best.
>>
No. 100564 ID: b65e0f

The micromachines aren't supposed to be there, but do you know if they are helping or hurting?
>>
No. 100568 ID: 66e906

HEART
>>
No. 100571 ID: b65e0f

Going with heart.
>>
No. 100576 ID: f21281

>>100554
Endurance. Speed and Heightened Senses wont do you any good if you can't last against any threats you come against.
>>
No. 100579 ID: b082e5

Hey, are the tiny machines moving around at all?
>>
No. 100580 ID: b65e0f

....................

I have an idea.

Kill Mitzi and eat her to get the C-S back.
>>
No. 100583 ID: 119b5c

>>100580
YOU. YOU ARE BANNED FROM HAVING ANY MORE IDEAS.
>>
No. 100590 ID: 915b46

heart. not being dead is awesome!
>>
No. 100598 ID: 45be60

>>100557
SECONDARY SENSES YES
they help you notice threats before they become a threat.
>>
No. 100601 ID: 3297aa

>>100598
Changing from speed to this.
>>
No. 100609 ID: 51d0f5
File 126207415879.png - (12.55KB , 500x500 , TQ174.png )
100609

I focus on repairing my circulatory system.

One of my hemi-hearts is damaged. The other half can function on its own, but not very well.

It may take some time to see results.

>The micromachines aren't supposed to be there, but do you know if they are helping or hurting?
No.

>Hey, are the tiny machines moving around at all?
They're just floating in my bloodstream, as far as I can tell.
>>
No. 100613 ID: 119b5c

>>100609
How are you holding up ya loony?
>>
No. 100621 ID: b65e0f

Alright let's open the door and let Mitzi out.

Make sure you are stable before you do.
>>
No. 100649 ID: 51d0f5
File 126207723974.png - (10.08KB , 500x500 , TQ175.png )
100649

>How are you holding up ya loony?
Uh...
>>
No. 100650 ID: 51d0f5
File 126207726313.png - (16.32KB , 500x500 , TQ176.png )
100650

!
>>
No. 100651 ID: 51d0f5
File 126207727378.png - (17.97KB , 500x500 , TQ177.png )
100651

Not so good.
>>
No. 100765 ID: 54af1f

Shoot out it's cameras! then go Free Mitzi!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password