[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 161590246829.jpg - (618.14KB , 1600x1201 , Quest_tittle.jpg )
991586 No. 991586 ID: 164e20

(So begins the final chapter of these lyluks journey, you have successfully helped them escape the extermination camp, now it is time to watch them enjoy their freedom)
(For as long as it lasts)
Expand all images
>>
No. 991591 ID: 164e20
File 161590433847.jpg - (303.60KB , 1200x901 , lhomars_house.jpg )
991591

:shittylhomar: "What do you mean girls? It's the same chef as always!"
:pillukicon: "No, you definitely changed something..."
"Isn't your hat puffier than it was when we left?"
:shittylhomar: "Noooooooo, well maybe but anyways this here is my house. You can come and go as you please just don't break anything. What do you girls want to do now that you're all out of that awful camp?"
>>
No. 991592 ID: 094652

"It rhymes with feeding."
>>
No. 991597 ID: 46a721

Beach partying!
>>
No. 991598 ID: f54221

:pillukicon: "Probably sleep if i'm being honest. I don't know about you girls, but escaping certain doom sure tires ME out."
>>
No. 991599 ID: 164e20

>>991591
:pillukwowicon: "I want to break into a DRUGSTORE!"
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk wants to be a FAMOUS ARTIST)
:fishluk: "I want to finally return to the SEA"
:beaconluk: "mlem" (I wanna go to the CANDY SHOP)
:migeluk: "I want to finish my STORY! You bastards interrupted me and are now going to do something else! RUDE!"
:nexluk: "I want to go to a BOG"
:dddluk: "I'm gonna catch the first ship back to my HOMELAND"
:voyluk: "I want to be a CAMWHORE"
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (I wish to find gainful employment and change the perception of lyluks through HARD WORK and DETERMINATION)

(Whose personal quest do you pursue first?)
>>
No. 991600 ID: 164e20

>>991597
>>991598
(You can vote on these too or add more if you can think of any)
>>
No. 991601 ID: f54221

Oh no, your shittification aura has extended even to the chef now. I suppose that's the hazard of being exposed to shitty lyluks for too long.
>>
No. 991602 ID: 46a721

Let us finish that crazy story and the persue the bettering of these folks image through hard work and all that.
>>
No. 991605 ID: 19da02

return to the sea
>>
No. 991610 ID: 164e20
File 161591741857.jpg - (257.97KB , 1200x901 , migeluk.jpg )
991610

>>991602
:mysterynigga: "too-" (I'm glad you agree on-)
:migeluk: "OKAY SO AFTER I WAS DONE WITH LUMPLUK THERE WAS A BIG MACHINE AND PRESSED BUTTONS UNTIL IT SHUT DOWN THEN I WENT INTO THE VENT AND MET DDDLUK AND THEN WE SAVED VOYLUK AND HAD TO GO DOWN THE PIT TO GET THE KEY AND WE TRIED TO LEAVE BY WE WERE CAPTURED BY MEANLUKS AND THEN YOU SAVED US" *Migeluk catches her breath*
:pillukicon: "Feel better yet?"
:migeluk_crie: "You girls are the worst. No one even liked my story..."
:dddluk: "You're not the best story teller ever."
>>991601
:pillukicon: "What? Thats not how that works, we have to combine our auras like last time. We didn't shitify the chef."
:fishluk: "Please, we're right on the shore, just put me in the water and let me go back home."
>>
No. 991611 ID: 46a721

Toss the fish as far as you can into the water and cry while saying farewell.
>>
No. 991617 ID: 164e20
File 161591943691.gif - (362.95KB , 1200x901 , beach_fishluk_farewell.gif )
991617

>>991611
>>991605
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk goes down to the BEACH and throws fishluk towards the rolling waves. Since lyluks have 0 STRENGTH she doesn't reach the water)
:fishluk: "Oof, thanks for throwing me on the sand, well I guess this gives me time to say my goodbyes."
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk apologizes for calling her gross and that over her journey she's come to appreciate fishluk as a friend)
:fishluk: "Oh don't worry about that, I'm just happy you got me out of that stinky sewer, thanks for saving me bitluk"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk feels something twist inside her as a wave picks up fishluk and carries her out to SEA)
:alltogehter: "Goodbye fishluk! We'll miss you!"
:fishluk: "ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᵃᵃᵃᶦᶦᶦⁿ..."
Bitluk has gained 50 sadness!
>>
No. 991620 ID: 19da02

OK BITLUK ARTISTS need a lot of sadness to do a good job, so channel that fifty sadness you just gained into your next work, which should be a graffito on a nearby building. Draw fishluk and how you feel about fishluk
>>
No. 991624 ID: 164e20
File 161592041721.gif - (268.65KB , 1200x901 , beach_yungluk.gif )
991624

:mysterynigga: "Toot" (With that out of the way let us figure out what avenues of employment are open to us. We must change the perception of our race if we do not want a terrible fate to befall us)
:voyluk: "Well I know what job I can do but if you girls want to waste your time on this stupid idea then I'll hang around to tell you I told you so."
:dddluk: "I'm not the type for honest work, y'know?"
:pillukicon: "We all have 0 strength, what work can we do?"
>>991620
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk will channel her sadness into a career as a GRAFFITI ARTIST)
(What kind of jobs should the other lyluks try to get?)
>>
No. 991627 ID: 19da02

You can still do data entry or call center shit with 0 strength, although it can be awful and soul crushing.

Voyluk can be a camwhore if she wants to. She's got the hottest legs so I think she can make a mint by flashing those gams.

Nexluk should probably just go live in a bog.

Also any of you could be like, a personal assitant or a basic-ass-bitch office worker or whatever. You don't need to read, you just need to be able to suck up to your boss and evade taxes.
>>
No. 991629 ID: f65f71

consider doing crimes
>>
No. 991631 ID: f54221

Voyluk obviously gotta start up an onlyfans account and start streaming while wearing skimpy clothing, she'll be a natural and will be raking in the cash from simps world over for the chance she'll say their name.
She'll be able to fund the entire campaign on the scraps from the wealth she'll accrue.

DDDluk could obviously steal an office for your use, or run as a politician as that's kinda like stealing at this point.
She could also cheat your taxes.
>>
No. 991641 ID: b1b4f3

Telemarketing! Janitor work! Food service prep!
>>
No. 991650 ID: 164e20
File 161592870802.jpg - (285.22KB , 1200x901 , beach_yungluk_oration.jpg )
991650

>>991627
>>991629
>>991631
>>991641
:mysterynigga: "toot toot" (The theme of these ideas is clear to me, lyluks are known to be of various deficiencies and this greatly limits our opportunities but with modern technology we can compensate for these disabilities and become useful members of society. Camwhores, telemarketers, office assistants, tax dodging? What do all these things need? Why a computer of course! If we can acquire a computer then all our dreams will come true!)
:pillukwowicon: "Wow! Thats a great idea yungluk! You're so smart!"
:nexluk: "Yeah! We'll be rich in no time!"
:voyluk: "But where are we going to get a computer?"
>>
No. 991651 ID: 12b116

Go look in the dumpsters of office buildings. They throw all kinds of things away.
>>
No. 991652 ID: b1b4f3

>>991651
Pretty good idea.
Could also just look in a junkyard.
>>
No. 991656 ID: 92f8ea

The peach washes ashore
>>
No. 991658 ID: b1b4f3

Wait, does Chef have a computer?
>>
No. 991659 ID: f54221

>>991650
The chef might have a computer you could borrow, as in use while at his home, not take it with you.
alternatively, use a public computer at the library.
just don't do anything lewd on it.
>>
No. 992141 ID: 164e20
File 161625150548.gif - (2.07MB , 1200x901 , beach_peach.gif )
992141

>>991656
*Dun dun DUUUUUUUNNNNN*
>>
No. 992144 ID: 164e20
File 161625351005.jpg - (275.04KB , 1200x901 , lhomars_living_room_migeluk.jpg )
992144

>>991658
>>991659
:migeluk: "Hey chef! Do you have a computer we can use?"
:shittylhomar: "Nope, what does a chef need a computer for? Creating delicious food requires you to be in top shape, not only physically but mentally. I have no need for the compensating mental power of a computer."
:migeluk_crie: "Okay well you could've just said no instead of rubbing it in."
:shittylhomar: "Uh... Sorry?"
>>
No. 992145 ID: e51896

Quick! to the LIBARBY! that place should have computers!
>>
No. 992150 ID: 164e20
File 161625580379.jpg - (324.09KB , 1200x901 , alphonse_house.jpg )
992150

>>991651
>>991652
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (Here we begin our search, it seems humans throw away computers as if they are nothing, they do not value such things but their waste is our gain, let us begin our raise with this trash can)
:dddluk: "Guys isn't anywhere close to an... oh whatever knock yourselves out."
>>
No. 992152 ID: 164e20
File 161625628275.jpg - (326.34KB , 1200x901 , alphonse_house_trash.jpg )
992152

>>992150
:migeluk: "Okay, so we knocked it over, now does anyone know what a computer looks like?"
:voyluk: "Nope, I lived in a barrel my whole life."
:pillukicon: "I think we saw one in the camp, it's kinda like a TV but with buttons on it."
:nexluk: "But Tv's normally have buttons on them?"
:pillukicon: "No, like, seperate from the TV, I'll point it out if I see one."
(Do the lyluks find anything useful in the trash? If so what?)
>>
No. 992154 ID: f54221

They find a shitty tablet, the swallowing kind.
They also find a shitty tablet, the pc kind.

luckily there's a [version before newest] mobile phone in the trash, with a working camera! Such wasteful consumerism. They didn't even bother unplugging the charging cable before throwing it out.

boy, these guys must be rich, there's even a laptop in here! ...although missing it's batteries.
and the screen....
No wait, there they are. They'd just fallen off.

Certainly now your adventure will continue unimpeded and fully on it's way towards- OH MY GOD IS THAT A HAMBURGER??! JACKPOT!
>>
No. 992165 ID: e51896

They find a racoon. new pet!
>>
No. 992174 ID: 164e20
File 161626360009.jpg - (340.55KB , 1200x901 , alphonse_house_racoon.jpg )
992174

>>992154
:pillukwowicon: "Holy shit is that even more LYLUK PILLS! Ah it really is like back to the old days of getting into the garbage and passing out in peoples yards."
:voyluk: "I've seen how these PHONES work, you can video yourself with them, but I don't know how to turn it on."
:nexluk: "I can't figure out what this blank TABLET is and the COMPUTER is busted. Maybe we can get it fixed somewhere?"
:migeluk: "Oh look, a BURGER!"
:pillukicon: "We should give that to bitluk, she hasn't stopped crying since fishluk left."
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is ecstatic at this scrumptious gift, she has temporarily lost 20 sadness!)
>>992165
:dddluk: "And look at this, we're not the only one going through this treasure trove, C'here little guy, psst psst."
:racoon: (The raccoon seems to feel an affinity with the dddluk and approaches like a dog)
:dddluk: "See, he's friendly! What should we name him guys?"
>>
No. 992175 ID: e51896

Mr. Foams

on account of all the shaving cream around its snout!
>>
No. 992176 ID: e51896

also stick it in your inventory
>>
No. 992180 ID: 0d6409

Rocket. Or hey maybe Rosarch, like rorschach but shitty
>>
No. 992183 ID: 12b116

name him re-starch
>>
No. 992188 ID: f54221

A raccon thief-friend! There's only one name that can befit such a rascally companion: Slyluk Racooner!

...Names are hard, ok
>>
No. 992189 ID: f54221

>Owners of the house: Investigate all the commotion and angrily chase away the pests, and the raccoon, going through your garbage upon discovering them
>>
No. 992192 ID: 164e20
File 161626810201.png - (465.00KB , 1200x901 , alphonse_annoyed.png )
992192

>>992175
>>992176
>>992180
>>992183
>>992188
:dddluk: "Mr. Foams rocket re-starch Slyluk racooner! Thanks pervert spirits! Now to stuff this guy safely in my inventory where..."
>>992189
:alphonse: "Hey! What are you doing in my garbage! Get out of here! Before I call the exterminators on you!"
:pillukicon: "Oh no! What do we do?"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk feels bad about knocking over an innocent persons garbage and also being threatened with death. Her sadness has increased by 30!)
>>
No. 992196 ID: e51896

Well he is giving us the chance to leave at least. Lets get on outta there.
>>
No. 992201 ID: 12b116

Wait why did the raccoon get hella thicc all of a sudden? Throw it at the man!
>>
No. 992202 ID: 46a721

Let us explain our motivations!

If we tell the guy we are looking for a computer to spread good publicity about us, he might even simpatize.

Also, compliment his clear romantic prowess.
>>
No. 992225 ID: 164e20
File 161627491062.gif - (397.92KB , 1200x901 , alphonse_broom.gif )
992225

>>992202
:mysterynigga: "Too-" (Well you see good sir we are simp-)
:alphonse: "Ewww, Don't fart in my face you filthy animal! Get out of here! Git!"
:nexluk: "What he's trying to say is we're just looking for-"
:alphonse: "What do I care what you're looking for? Do it by messing up someone elses trash. Leave!"
(He gets the broom)
:pillukicon: "Oh no, it's not working!"
:voyluk: "Time for my secret weapon... Ahem! Hey handsome~ Why don't we get to know each other better, maybe somewhere more private~"
:alphonse: "I never want to heard you ask me that ever again."
(Diplomacy has failed)
>>
No. 992227 ID: b1b4f3

Okay, you should leave now.
>>
No. 992240 ID: f54221

>nexluk: attempt to run away swiftly, only to slip in place until you generate enough motion and paradoxically catapult yourself in the opposite direction in a compromising position right at the poor man's face
>nexluk's legs: you don't know what's happening only that there was no ground and now there's something between you to clamp onto so instinctively leg-lock that bitch and never let go
>Alphonses face: be very perturbed
>nexluk: be very embarrassed about all of this but without knowing how to make it stop
>>
No. 992243 ID: c893c0

I think bitluk's sadness would be reaching pretty high levels by now
I think she may start powerfully crying from all this
>>
No. 992246 ID: e51896

Bitluk: use your tears to water his plants as an apology
>>
No. 993315 ID: 164e20
File 161685428563.gif - (711.65KB , 1200x901 , party_retreat.gif )
993315

>>992196
>>992227
:pillukicon: "RUN AWAY!!!!!!"
:mysterynigga: "TOOT" (Retreat!)
:alphonse: "Yeah, thats right, never- wait why are you staying?"
>>992240
:nexluk: "Ewwww, you know I can hear what you're saying right, I'm not your perverse puppet!"
:voyluk: "Says the one who likes getting her butt licked."
:nexluk: "Shut up, don't encourage them."
>>
No. 993317 ID: 164e20
File 161685479762.gif - (561.71KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_gardener.gif )
993317

>>992243
>>992246
:bitlukcry: (Bitluks sadness is now so high that her tears production can sustain a healthy garden!)
(Unfortunately this man doesn't seem to have one so bitluk instead waters his lawn in the hopes this act of charity will lead to forgiveness)
:alphonse: "What are you doing? Uh... Look I didn't mean to panic you or anything, I wasn't actually going to call the exterminator on you, I just wanted you to get away from my garbage. So just go on back to your friends and don't cause any trouble."
>>
No. 993319 ID: 164e20
File 161685796229.gif - (259.05KB , 1200x901 , party_gathering.gif )
993319

:pillukicon: "So what- Oh there you are bitluk. Anyways what are we going to do with this junk?"
:dddluk: "Shut up, Mr.Foams isn't junk!"
:pillukicon: "Gosh, who would've thought the assassin would be so sensitive. Pervert spirits! You can read and stuff, help us out with modern technology, how fix computer?"
>>
No. 993320 ID: c32d98

>>993315
>"Ewwww, you know I can hear what you're saying right, I'm not your perverse puppet!"

Hey we're pervert spirits, remember. Not our fault we died horny, never to be fulfilled
Also, that's big talk from someone so sexy they literally defy physics with their slippery smoothness :smirkyfaacethatyoureimaginingrightnow:
>>
No. 993322 ID: c32d98

hol on, let me try our magic-shmagic spirit powers

>Computer: Work
>also Computer: Be filled with terabytes upon terabytes porn with all of the content featuring smug, married, and in lingerie lizards, minotaurs, and bunny wives neatly categorized in their own folders with one particularly large folder being dedicated entirely to sexy lyluks making seductive honks, which are also smug, married, and in lingerie like the rest
>>
No. 993332 ID: 12b116

>>993319
You're going to need at least one (1) electricity so you can plug the computer in to see what's wrong/if it works. So you need a place to go with electrical outlets.
>>
No. 993351 ID: 164e20
File 161686765354.gif - (336.88KB , 1200x901 , party_computer.gif )
993351

>>993320
:nexluk: "Ugh, pilluk why did you have to introduce me to these guys?"
:pillukicon: "Beggars can't be choosers."
>>993322
:migeluk: "Okay, I'm pressing buttons and nothings happening! WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING? WHERES THE MAGIC GUYS??????"
>>
No. 993353 ID: 164e20
File 161686777802.gif - (370.58KB , 1200x901 , party_computer_boot.gif )
993353

>>993332
:migeluk: "Oh, there we go, thanks nexluk."
"Hmmmm, Damn I wish I could read, or understood how to work a computer, anyone here have any experience with these things?"
>>
No. 993356 ID: b1b4f3

>>993353
YEAH
I need to get a closer look at the screen though.
Or you can just read to me what it says?
>>
No. 993357 ID: af57da

Looking in trash helped us before finding a computer. Maybe it may help us again! Click the icon that looks like a trash bin.
>>
No. 993360 ID: 164e20
File 161686832897.jpg - (168.78KB , 1200x901 , computer_screen.jpg )
993360

>>993356
:migeluk: "Okay, does this work? I don't really understand how changing your view works but just let me know if you can see it."
>>993357
:voyluk: "There ain't no trash can I see in there. Just all dark and words."
>>
No. 993364 ID: 12b116

so, jesus christ this plan is not going to work. I do not think a computer this old can even connect to the internet. I doubt you're going to find a DOS boot disk anywhere either.
>>
No. 993365 ID: c32d98

It's asking for a boot disk. DDDluk might have something like that stashed away.
>>
No. 993367 ID: af57da

Put cookie in disk slot
>>
No. 993371 ID: 164e20
File 161687133924.gif - (471.94KB , 1200x901 , party_computer_loading_os.gif )
993371

>>993364
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (Come now friends, don't lose hope on us yet, we are close to achieving our goal!)
>>993365
>>993367
:migeluk: "Hey dddluk, you got... one of those things they said?"
:dddluk: "Well the only thing I got that'll fit into the slot is one of those cookies."
:voyluk: "Well what are you waiting for? Hand it over! I can't wait to finally start my dream job."
:dddluk: "Okay okay, here, I hope this works."
:migeluk: "Alright, so theres a cookie in the box, what do we do next?"
>>
No. 993374 ID: b1b4f3

>>993371
how did that work

Ok wait for it to finish loading, then... does this thing have a mouse? If it's keyboard only you can hit tab to select icons.
>>
No. 993377 ID: c32d98

Hold something lewd in your trunk and we can guide on on which buttons to press. This is how it works, really. Would a pervert spirit lie to you?
Creep on? Perhaps. But *lie?* Please, there's nothing more honest than a pervert.

>pervet spirits: type HELP on computer through the lewdness held in the lyluk's trunk (or just the lyluks trunk, they ARE pretty lewd after all, what with the shape, and how it moves and all...)
>>
No. 993382 ID: 164e20
File 161687361415.jpg - (174.68KB , 1200x901 , computer__disclaimer_screen.jpg )
993382

>>993374
:migeluk: "Even if I knew where the tab key was, theres only this thing on screen, what does it mean? How do mice control this thing? Is there mice running it like in cartoons?"
>>993377
:nexluk: "Pervert spirits, we don't own anything lewd."
:migeluk: "But that idea about using the lewdest of us to physically manifest their will in the world, could that really work? Who would even have enough lewd power to do such a thing?"
>>
No. 993384 ID: c32d98

wait, hold on a moment.... my luk-lore might be a bit rusty, but... that's... that's not beaconluk's *trunk* at all, is it?

(ew) regardless, that might work as a receptacle of the pervert spirits power
>>
No. 993385 ID: ca2950

Play Cookie Clicker to make the computer a perpetual motion machine
>>
No. 993386 ID: 12b116

Voyluk is clearly the lewdest, and on top of that, she has some idea of what a camwhore is, so her internet knowledge might be sufficient to manifest her will in the world in a manner that's actually, I don't want to say 'useful,' but furthering your goals.
>>
No. 993388 ID: b1b4f3

>>993382
Just poke the screen.
>>
No. 993390 ID: 164e20
File 161687690638.jpg - (204.85KB , 1200x901 , computer_screen_desktop.jpg )
993390

>>993384
>>993386
>>993388
:voyluk: "Hear that? I'm the chosen to work this anc-"
:beaconluk: "mlem"
:voyluk: "What? No, didn't you hear them? I am the chosen one, not you, shove off!"
:beaconluk: "Mlem? Mlem mlem mlem mlem mlem."
:voyluk: "No, stop touching it! It's for me! ME!"
(Beaconluk and voyluk fight over the keyboard until the screen changes)
:voyluk: "Oh no! Look what you did now, you broke it!"
:beaconluk: "Mlem?"
>>993385
:migeluk: "Uh, could you tell us how to play cookie clicker, I've only ever played hop scotch."
>>
No. 993391 ID: c32d98

>>993384
oh no! i meant yungluk, i'm sorry beaconluk!
*guilt-ridden sob-prelude*
curse my tiny dead lyluk brain, there's too many lyluk names to keep track of now for me like this!
abloobloobloobloo.......................................................................................................................................................................................*quiet sob*
>>
No. 993392 ID: b1b4f3

>>993390
push buttons one by one until something changes.
>>
No. 993394 ID: c32d98

Gals! there's a lyluk! there's a lyluk trapped in there! You gotta get her out!!
>>
No. 993395 ID: 12b116

GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME
GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME
>>
No. 994155 ID: 164e20
File 161728987057.gif - (5.09MB , 1200x901 , BOOM.gif )
994155

:migeluk: "I'll just start hitting buttons and see what happens"
:pillukicon: "Wow! You certainly did something. I wonder whats going to happen when-"
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
(The lyluks are dead. Thank you for playing shitty lyluk quest)
>>
No. 994160 ID: 19da02

>>994155
OH NO

(still my favorite quest)
>>
No. 994167 ID: 164e20
File 161729306417.gif - (4.38MB , 1200x901 , revert.gif )
994167

:burningluk: "Dammit, well thats one of these gone."
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB*
:pillukicon: "-the letters stop appearing. Oh it just restarted the computer, that was anti-climatic."
:nexluk: "I feel as though we narrowly avoided disaster right there, we should leave all this dangerous technology up to the spirits, they know what they are doing."
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (I agree with nexluk, it turned out fine this time but who knows what could happen if we fiddle willy nilly with such advanced unknowable artifacts)
:voyluk: "You're right, you're exactly right, pervert spirits! Guide my trunk!"
>>
No. 994168 ID: 12b116

CLICK ON GAME CLICK ON GAME
>>
No. 994171 ID: 164e20
File Game.webm - (4.10MB )
994171

>>993394
>>993395
:voyluk: "Okay, so to save pixeluk we have to complete this game right? I've never played a game before so you're gonna have to explain how to do it."
:pillukicon: "Doesn't seem like theres much you can do, you just move pixeluk on a background. How do you win pervert spirits?"
>>
No. 994176 ID: b1b4f3

>>994171
Try hitting the big flat button, called the spacebar, when the characters appear.
>>
No. 994177 ID: 19da02

try to find the button that lets you kick Shyni in the head.
>>
No. 994190 ID: 3a728b

>>994171
The key is probably that strange sign you can see near the second character. I'm sure there is a way to grab it...
>>
No. 994214 ID: 164e20
File 161730135139.jpg - (325.94KB , 1200x901 , lhomar_snacks.jpg )
994214

:shittylhomar: "Hey, did you girls hear an explosion? Everyone alright?"
:pillukicon: "An explosion? Nope, didn't hear anything like that, must've been in your head."
:nexluk: "Oooooh, what you got there chef?"
:shittylhomar: "I thought you girls would be hungry after nearly being killed in an extermination camp, so I made you some irish nachos!"
:alltogether: "Thanks chef!"
:shittylhomar: "Hey, no problem, it's what I do, having fun on your computer?"
:voyluk: "Yes chef, we're playing a game."
:shittylhomar: "Okay, well I'm always around if you need anything, don't be a stranger."
>>
No. 994215 ID: 164e20
File 161730148328.gif - (1.27MB , 1200x901 , Game.gif )
994215

>>994176
>>994177
:voyluk: "Oh hey, it worked!"
:pillukicon: "Then why do I feel like we just did something wrong?"
(Bitluks sadness increased by 5!)
>>
No. 994217 ID: b1b4f3

It's ok bitluk it's just a game! But if you like we can try uh... cookie browser?
>>
No. 994218 ID: 19da02

This is the most right think you've ever done, Bitluk. (tbh Shyni isn't actually bad but, you know.)
>>
No. 994225 ID: e51896

hold shift, might make him run faster
>>
No. 994229 ID: 164e20
File 161730466610.gif - (843.28KB , 1200x901 , game_crash.gif )
994229

>>994190
:voyluk: "Okay, that did something..."
:pillukicon: "Look at all the lyluks on screen! This was definitely the right call, I think we successfully freed pixeluk!"
:alltogether: "Hooray!"
:migeluk: "... Okay but what now?"
>>994217
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is unsure about playing cookie clicker now that it's a lyluk game, she doesn't want more lyluks to be trapped in the computer!)
>>994218
:bitlukcry: (Pervert spirit praise improves her mood slightly, bitluk lost 5 sadness!)
>>
No. 994230 ID: 19da02

try lyluk/cookie browser to see if we can set up an onlyfans or do nigerian email scams or something.
>>
No. 994240 ID: e51896

pixeluk went into the recycle bin. Follow her by opening the recycle bin, and then push ESC, that might help her escape the computer!
>>
No. 994262 ID: bda675

Why, i'm quite out of ideas
Maybe click on each of the icons and see what they are?
>>
No. 994284 ID: 164e20
File 161730895384.gif - (171.27KB , 1200x901 , cookie_browser.gif )
994284

>>994217
>>994230
:voyluk: "You must guide my trunk to that, cause I can't read... Oh it worked! It changed! It must have so much info on this screen!"
:nexluk: "It's a good thing we have these nachos or else I'd be really jealous of those pixeluks eating the cookies."
:voyluk: "So, what now? Pick the path before us..."
>>
No. 994285 ID: 19da02

Click the fourth thing down on the left side of the screen. With the little lock picture next to it.
>>
No. 994295 ID: 164e20
File 161731126696.jpg - (178.80KB , 1200x901 , acess_denied.jpg )
994295

>>994285
:voyluk: "Gee, I sure wish I could read, maybe then all this would make sense."
:beaconluk: "Mlem"
:voyluk: "Don't lick me."
:nexluk: "Sooooooo... I forgot how this thing was supposed to help us, can someone please explain?"
>>
No. 994296 ID: 19da02

Try second down from the top.

It'll help by posting pictures of voyluk's gams from what I understand.
>>
No. 994297 ID: b1b4f3

>>994295
Well, without being able to read it's going to be real hard to use the thing. Maybe you should try learning. For instance, the choices on the left are:
NEWS
HISTORY
COOKIES
WORLD DOMINATION
MORE COOKIES

The notification says "ACCESS DENIED. For archival purposes only. Must be in place as a world leader or permission from such to view." And the button says "ok"
>>
No. 994298 ID: bda675

>>994295
Hmm, well let's see.
On the left from top to bottom we have:
[
NEWS
------------------
HISTORY
------------------
COOKIES
------------------
WORLD(lock-symbol)
DOMINATION
------------------
MORE COOKIES
]

then on the right, from top to bottom we have:
[
HELLO! ADMIN|LOGOUT

------------------
COOKIE SHOPS NEARBY
------------------
(some kinda map)
------------------
]
And finally in the middle we have:

[
ACCESS DENIED
------------------
For archival purpouses only. Must be in place as a world leader or permission from such to view.
------------------
OK
]
And that's all the text on screen here.
>>
No. 995179 ID: 164e20
File 161781046250.gif - (179.23KB , 1200x901 , cookie_history.gif )
995179

>>994296
:pillukicon: "Boy that sure is a lot of text we can't read, do you guys actually know what you're doing? Cause I don't see how this leads to voyluk posting her gams."
:voyluk: "Yeah, I wanna be making money already! Figure out how to make that happen! NOW!"
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (Please calm down, they are trying their best)
>>994297
>>994298
:pillukicon: "Hey you two, transcribe this too will you? I want to learn about cookie history."
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk is very excited to be learning the history of delicious cookies!)
(Sadness decreased by 5)
>>
No. 995181 ID: 19da02

>>995179
I'll give you the abridged version:

Since 1935 a cartel of cookie bakers secretly rule the world from the shadows.

I don't think there's a webcam on this, so I'm not sure how to get the gams onto the machine, personally.
>>
No. 995191 ID: 44b878

*Reads the text out loud.*

Ooh! We could join the cookie cartel to rule the world through cookies!
>>
No. 995200 ID: b1b4f3

"The history of cookies dates back far into ancient history, shortly after the invention of sugar cookies became the go-to snack for traveling merchants. Those who controlled cookie production controlled the merchant, those who controlled the merchants controlled trade, those who controlled trade controlled the world. Thus our forebears egged on kings to start wars for the cookie bakers benefit, to squash competition and lock up new markets. This disunity among cookie bakers continued until the industrial revolution, where mechanization allowed more cookies to be produced faster and cheaper than ever before, allowing a small group of well connected bakers to dominate the world market. A dream was then hatched, to realize the true potential of cookie control. In 1935 the cookie cartel was formlized, putting all cookies into one basket. Now if world leaders wanted their cookies they'd need to answer to the cartel. After a few apointments and bloodless coups world cookie domination was achieved in 1972 and the cookie bakers sublime guidance has persisted ever since."

I'm not sure what to make of this. Is this just backstory for the cookie clicker game, not the browser? Did you click on the top left icon or the one closer to the middle of the screen?
>>
No. 995322 ID: 164e20
File 161789624982.jpg - (260.38KB , 1200x901 , decisions_decisions.jpg )
995322

>>995181
:voyluk: "What!? So this thing won't even do the one thing we got it for? You spirits are useless!"
:migeluk: "I think it's just missing a part, we'll have to go find it."
:voyluk: "Well then what are we waiting for? Lets go get it!"
>>995191
:dddluk: "The cookie cartel eh? Sounds absolutely devious. Stealing from the entire world without having to lift a finger? Give me a piece of that cookie!"
:bitlukcry: (The prospect of all the cookies in the world has gotten bitluk very excited. She loses 30 sadness)
>>995200
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk appreciates you going through the trouble of typing all that out. Bitluk loses 5 sadness)

:dddluk: "Guys, we have to get into this cartel thing, it's our ticket to the high life we deserve!"
:voyluk: "What? No, we need my webcam, all this has been leading up to my debut, we can't just change course like this."
:dddluk: "Oh please, why camwhore when you're a part of the ruling elite? Then you'll be paying the camwhores, not being one!"
:voyluk: "But I want to BE one!"
(Should the lyluks try to find a webcam or try to join the cookie cartel?)
>>
No. 995325 ID: 89ae78

Why not both?
Being part of the cookie cartel is probably very lucrative, which would let you buy the BEST webcams, microphones, computers, accessories, etc, etc, for your webcam career!
You could even buy your own home with a whole room specifically designated for webcam whoring and *nothing else*!

You'll be raking in the cash and fans AND living the high-life in secret all at once, i see no way for this to fail.
>>
No. 995326 ID: 862219

>>995322
buy maid costume.
>>
No. 995332 ID: 19da02

>>995325
This seems perfectly reasonable tbh.

Also definitely also buy a maid outfit.
>>
No. 995333 ID: 164e20
File 161790329391.jpg - (159.56KB , 1200x901 , computer_map.jpg )
995333

>>995325
>>995332
:voyluk: "But I want to achieve my dreams now! I don't wanna join an evil cabal before I can do what I am destined for!"
:dddluk: "You heard what the spirits said, we'll get rich and powerful first then we can do whatever we want."
:pillukicon: "Yeah, c'mon voyluk, we'll do your thing right after this."
:voyluk: "Ugh, but this'll take forever!"
>>995326
:nexluk: "How about this, we'll get a maid costume while we're out? You'll look attractive in that, you'll get fans before you know it."
:voyluk: "... Alright fine but I'm not happy about this!"
:pillukicon: "Now, where exactly would we have to go if we wanted to join the cookie cartel? Maybe theres clues on this compu- oops my trunk accidently pressed something, I hope I didn't mess anything up."
>>
No. 995335 ID: 19da02

No that was a correct trunk press. You are where the blue upside down cry is, and you have to go where the red upside down cry is. That is where you should go to join the cookie cabal

Also Voyluk I'll be your first fan. I admire all of your feminine charms and beauty.
>>
No. 995337 ID: 7608e0

You should try to steal a car to get there fast
>>
No. 995341 ID: 164e20
File 161790914808.gif - (685.75KB , 1200x901 , lhomar_van_drive.gif )
995341

>>995335
:voyluk: "Sorry, but its just not the same if you're incorporeal."
>>995337
:dddluk: "Alright you heard the spirits girls, load yourselves on in, world conquest ain't gonna wait."
:nexluk: "Hey, we can't just steal the chefs truck!"
:dddluk: "Is that so? Well just watch me from the side of the road then!"
:nexluk: "No I mean like morally, he helped us in our time of need."
:pillukicon: "Oh don't worry nexluk, he won't mind if we take it down the road a little bit."
:dddluk: "Yeah, he won't even notice it's gone."
:nexluk: "... I don't like this."
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is very guilty about doing the chef like this. She has gained 30 sadness!)
:dddluk: "Well, hop on in girls and enjoy the ride"
:migeluk: "Can you even drive this thing?"
:dddluk: "Of course don't worry, It's all in my lyluk instincts"
*brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr*
>>
No. 995342 ID: b1b4f3

>>995341
You could have asked him...
>>
No. 995343 ID: 7608e0

Make sure to park away from the cookie shop, who knows if they are hostile!
>>
No. 995345 ID: 164e20
File 161791209057.gif - (6.71MB , 1200x825 , mall_crash.gif )
995345

>>995342
:dddluk: "I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure I heard 'steal' and not 'ask the chef kindly'"
>>995343
:dddluk: "Okay park away from the cookies, yes this looks like a fine parking spot."
>>
No. 995346 ID: 7608e0

Oh that's a lot of witnesses, and they got you on camera, you must act quickly or they might call the military on you
>>
No. 995347 ID: b1b4f3

well

It's been nice knowing you.
>>
No. 995348 ID: 3a728b

>>995345
Now load up the truck, set fire to the facility and quickly drive off before they give *the call*
>>
No. 995349 ID: 12b116

Just abandon the truck and immediately run away.
>>
No. 995350 ID: 164e20
File 161791408515.jpg - (198.79KB , 1200x901 , party_mall.jpg )
995350

>>995346
>>995347
:dddluk: "Oh calm down you babies, we'll be fine. I've done this sort of thing loads of times before."
>>995348
:dddluk: "Alright you heard the ghost, start loading her up! Bitluk you're on w-"
:pillukicon: "Hey! Woah woah woah WOAH! We're here to join the cookie cabal, not rob the place!"
:bitlukcry: "Bitluk is very scared of the consequences of what just happened. Bitluk gains 50 more sadness!)
:voyluk: "How am I gonna get my webcam now!"
:dddluk: "Girls! Calm down! Just follow my lead and we'll all make it out of this richer than when we came in! Trust me on this, we'll have our cookies and eat them too!"
(Do you follow dddluks lead or do you try to salvage the situation?)
>>
No. 995351 ID: 12b116

>>995350
We need to salvage the situation. Making enemies out of the cookie cabal is literally the exact opposite of what we want to accomplish!
>>
No. 995352 ID: 3a728b

>>995350
On one hand, you can make easy cash by outright stealing everything and bolting out while burning the evidence.
On the other, you can stay and still get caught by the cookie cartel because you barged into their headquarters uninvited and destroyed valuable cookies. And who knows what kind of helmets the Cookie Cartel henchmen are wearing?
I think the right choice is pretty clear.
>>
No. 995354 ID: 7608e0

I sure hope that truck has enough gasoline to take you out of here later
>>
No. 995374 ID: b1b4f3

I'm having trouble coming up with any useful advice. You just completely wrecked the building, and there are definitely security cameras so you're not going to get away with it.
This is really depressing. All that effort to get you out of prison and try to get you on a path to self-sufficiency and you've ruined it on your first day of freedom. You're not just an annoyance, DDDLuk, you're a menace. On top of that, Lhomar's going to get pulled into it, because you used his truck.

For those of you who don't want to dive headfirst into a life of crime without any of the skills necessary for it, I suggest offering yourselves up into indentured servitude to the cookie cabal or whoever runs this place, doing jobs nobody else wants to do.
>>
No. 995385 ID: 6ddec4

Yell "Salutations! We are here to bring the greatness of the cookie empire to the lyluk demographic! With lyluks under the sway of cookies, you will be unstopable!
Also, give me some vanilla chips, I have some cash here."
>>
No. 995408 ID: 89ae78

wait hold on, dddkluk, you did this exact thing 3 years go and got thrown into lyluk-jail for it! I saw it, i was one of the people you ran over!

That's it, now that i remember i'll have my revenge! Take this! *uses forbidden pervert-spirit powers to make you lewd*
>>
No. 995414 ID: 89ae78

Some of these pervert spirits seems to be dumber than lyluks, or they ARE lyluks...
I mean stealing a car and crashing into a store? these things are too overt, a secret cookie cabal is gonna want to be SECRET, announcing your presence and intention straight out is just gonna get you silenced.
You gotta do this discreetly, not crash-into-a-mall-tly.
>>
No. 996174 ID: 164e20
File 161841587336.gif - (336.98KB , 1200x901 , dddluk_painful_transformation.gif )
996174

>>995408
:dddluklatex: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH NO! What have you done to me?"
>>
No. 996177 ID: 164e20
File 161841671515.jpg - (438.83KB , 1200x901 , party_surprise.jpg )
996177

>>996174
:pillukicon: "By 3dluk! You've gotten all shiny dddluk!"
:migeluk: "And she's carrying a weapon too!"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is afraid of dddluks new spikes)
:dddluklatex: "No! How am I gonna be able to sneak around dressed like this? Pervert spirits! I demand you change me back right this instant! How am I to steal anything when I'm this shiny!"
:nexluk: "Serves you right for getting us into this mess!"
:pillukicon: "Yeah! You really fucked us over dddluk"
:voyluk: "We were supposed to just get my outfit but now we're gonna go straight back to prison!"
:migeluk: "Hey hey hey now girls, dddluk has shown before she knows whats she's doing, I think we should trust her on this one."
:dddluklatex: "Migeluk knows what she's talking about, please just follow my lead on this one and we'll get out just fine."
:pillukicon: "Hell no! We're gonna go over to the cookie cartel headquarters and hope they don't blame us for what you did!"
:nexluk: "This is really not a good look for us dddluk"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is scared of the thought of confronting the cookie cartel after this)
:dddluklatex: "Fine! But me and migeluk are getting all the profits when we wheel on out of here!"
(Do you want to side with dddluk and migeluk or the rest of the party?)
>>
No. 996181 ID: 89ae78

>>996177
At last, vengeance is served... but at terrible cost. Hornyness cannot be created nor destroyed, merely transferred, by turning you lewd my own hornyness is gone. I can no longer feel any lewd thoughts at all, and as such must leave you now, my pervert brethren.

F A⠀ R⠀ E ⠀W⠀⠀ E⠀⠀ L⠀⠀⠀ L ⠀⠀⠀.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.
>>
No. 996182 ID: 89ae78

Welp, with dddluk this lewd she'll do nothing but think of holes, phallic objects and weird lewd interactions between them...
Hornyness is difficult to control, and with her being newly-lewd she'll need to learn to control her newfound hornyness or she'll now spend the whole adventure touching herself inappropriately too much to be of any help.
>>
No. 996183 ID: 7608e0

3dluk knows what she is doing, just follow her lead (and squeaky noises too)
>>
No. 996186 ID: 89ae78

Well i don't know gals, this seems a bit too high stakes choice for me to know what to do with.

So fuggit! pop a bunch of lyluk-pills and do whatever the great luk-spirit thing tells ya!
Free will is for chumps, great spirit-luks in ambiguous voids all the way!
>>
No. 996196 ID: 164e20
File 161842330567.gif - (240.87KB , 1200x901 , pilluk_taking_pills.gif )
996196

>>996181
:dddluklatex: "And good riddance! Never come back!"
>>996182
:dddluklatex: "Shut up! I don't want to hear about what you've done to me!"
>>996183
:dddluklatex: "Finally! One of you start talking some sense! Listen to this one girls and we'll be out of here before you know it."
>>996186
:pillukicon: "STOP! This one is right, why make decisions for ourselves when we can just outsource it to a higher power? I'm gonna consult my drug hallucinations and get back to you on what she says."
:nexluk: "Wait no! Beaconluk actually died last tim-"
(But Pilluk was already eating all the pills)
(Voting is still open, Make your voices heard about whether you want to follow dddluk or pilluks crew)
>>
No. 996198 ID: b1b4f3

Please do not become career criminals.
>>
No. 996199 ID: 7608e0

3dluk use that stick you got to knock her out before she eats too many pills!
>>
No. 996200 ID: 164e20
File 161842430780.jpg - (242.26KB , 1200x901 , pilluk_dead.jpg )
996200

>>996196
:nexluk: "OH my gosh! Really?! Could this possibly get any worse?"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is scared pilluk won't get back up. She gains 50 sadness!)
:beaconluk: "Mlem" (Don't worry guys, pilluk got high tolerance, she can handle it)
:migeluk: "So what? We just gotta carry her around now? This is bad."
:dddluklatex: "I'd just like to point out I had nothing to do with it."
>>
No. 996202 ID: 7608e0

you could just leave Pilluk at the back of the truck while you do the important stuff, 3dluk is your leader now
>>
No. 996207 ID: ffc88f

Let us now go and negotiate a treaty with the cookie cartel!
>>
No. 996213 ID: 89ae78

Don't worry gals, this is normal for pilluk by now.

>pilluk: learn how to become the new masters (or at least successfully join) the secret cookie cabal
>or learn some useful cosmic secrets or destiny bullshit whatever

>DDDluk: Try and fail at not thinking lewd thoughts

>it can't get any worse, charge into the cookie cabal's hideout using pilluk as a battering ram, let none stand in your way!
>>
No. 996215 ID: 164e20
File 161842768317.gif - (1.21MB , 1200x901 , pillluk_trip_start.gif )
996215

>>996202
:migeluk: "So we're jUst gonna stuff WARM TASTY BODY in this coLd lonEly trunK??????"
:nexluk: "This Isn't Happening"
:mysterynigga: "tootle ooo pilluk, see you on the other side"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk disintegrates into tears)
:highluk: "I'm Flying..."
:planticon: *Chomp*
>>
No. 996216 ID: 164e20
File 161842913996.gif - (162.28KB , 1200x901 , greatluk.gif )
996216

:eyebig: "Hello! It's been a while since I've seen you. You've done very well so far but your quest is not anywhere close to complete."
:highluk: "butt i fweee"
:eyebig: "Not for long if you don't head my warning! But before that, any questions you or your spirit friends want to ask? Any mysteries you want elaborated upon?"
>>
No. 996217 ID: 89ae78

Aside from what's the next step?

How to join the secret world domineering cookie cartel perhaps?
Or maybe how to access this hidden state without any lyluk pills would be useful.
>>
No. 996219 ID: b1b4f3

Does the One True Lyluk exist?
Do boyluks exist? How do lyluks reproduce if not?

Also I guess you could tell us how many lyluk wishes we have any chance of fulfilling.
>>
No. 996220 ID: 7608e0

How deep does a lyluk hole go?
>>
No. 996222 ID: 19da02

Just want to say I love your neck wrinkles.
>>
No. 996223 ID: 3a728b

>>996216
What would happen if Bitluk were to laugh?
>>
No. 996234 ID: fd1757

Oh, great spirit, I beseech thee: why no boyluks?
>>
No. 997160 ID: 164e20
File 161902214034.jpg - (139.06KB , 1200x901 , greatluk.jpg )
997160

>>996217
>Aside from what's the next step?
:eyebig: "Yeah, about that..."
>How to join the secret world domineering cookie cartel perhaps?
:eyebig: "As cool as that would be, it's not going to happen, you must be able to bake cookies to join and as we all know lyluks can't cook anything."
:highluk: "Awwwwwww"
>Or maybe how to access this hidden state without any lyluk pills would be useful.
:eyebig: "Sorry, spoilers, don't worry, you'll figure it out at some point."
>>996219
>Does the One True Lyluk exist?
:eyebig: "She did once upon a time."
>Do boyluks exist?
:eyebig: "Why there is a boyluk in your very party!"
:highluk: "Whhhaaaaaaaaaaa!? OH NO! Wat dew?"
>How do lyluks reproduce if not?
:eyebig: "You've already seen how to do it, or least migeluk did."
>Also I guess you could tell us how many lyluk wishes we have any chance of fulfilling.
:eyebig: "Exactly one!"
:highluk: "Yay! Wishes!"
>>996220
>How deep does a lyluk hole go?
:eyebig: "Extremely shallow, barely counts as a hole."
>>996222
>Just want to say I love your neck wrinkles.
:eyebigblush: "Thank you..."
>>996223
>What would happen if Bitluk were to laugh?
:eyebig: "No one would be able to hear it since bitluk only speaks the INAUDIBLE LANGUAGE OF LYLUKS."
>>996234
>Oh, great spirit, I beseech thee: why no boyluks?
:eyebig: "But there are! You know one!"
:highluk: "AHHHHHHHHHHH"

:eyebig: "Now anything else before I tell you what you came here for and I send you back?"
>>
No. 997161 ID: 19da02

wait which one is the boyluk?
>>
No. 997162 ID: a70109

>>997160
Who is the boyluk?
(it's voyluk, isn't it? damn i knew femboys were irresistible, but i never expected femboyluks to be that captivating...!)

Which of the wishes do we have any chance of fulfilling?

Could the chef teach a lyluk how to bake cookies?

And i got nothing else, thank you for all you've done for the luks so far, giant beautiful spirit-luk!
>>
No. 997166 ID: b1b4f3

>>997160
>only one wish
What? That's weird, shouldn't it be fairly simple to both break into a drug store and visit a candy store? And going to a BOG sounds easy too.

Did you think I meant something else? I was referring to the "personal quests" of our lyluks.
>>
No. 997177 ID: 164e20
File 161903502471.gif - (4.12MB , 1200x901 , bigluk_talk.gif )
997177

>>997161
:eyebig: "I'd answer that but I know you ask it with malice, it's up to you to figure it out."
>>997162
:eyebig: "But no, it's not voyluk, you can't just achieve insight into a person by rhyming their name."
>Which of the wishes do we have any chance of fulfilling?
:eyebig: "It's the big wish of course, for lyluk to be free once more and finally be beloved as she should be."
>Could the chef teach a lyluk how to bake cookies?
:eyebig: "No, No one can."
>thank you for all you've done for the luks so far, giant beautiful spirit-luk!
:eyebigblush: "No problem... Even if you are a pervert spirit."
>>997166
:eyebig: "I know what you meant and you won't achieve any of them, you of all people should know that lyluks are very bad at achieving their goals, really they're often counter-productive."
:eyebig: "Now, onto the important thing, so basically you're not out of the weeds yet. If you don't play your cards right you're all going to die today."
:highluk: "Wha???? Y????"
:eyebig: "And it's not because you broke a bunch of laws and burned the bridge with your only ally, though that didn't help, no, it's because your adversary has followed you here and is poised to strike! You must find a more permanent way to deal with him, for he is nearly upon you now!"
:highluk: "Weit! how do?"
:eyebig: "Thats for you to figure out little pilluk, now go! Your friends are in danger!"
>>
No. 997179 ID: 19da02

Isn't the world our adversary?
>>
No. 997180 ID: a70109

Oh no, the weird creep in the greasy sweater followed you! He's here!
>>
No. 997181 ID: a70109

>>997177
>"But no, it's not voyluk, you can't just achieve insight into a person by rhyming their name."
It was more so due to their cam-whoring and wanting to wear high kneesocks really.

...Wait, you mean they *aren't* a cute femboyluk? o _ o
oh gods. I-I need to delete some folders.
>>
No. 997182 ID: fd1757

I think bitluk is the boyluk, the herald of a new age....of there being boyluks around.

Oh, and I think we should find a way to defend ourselves from the creepy hacker from the prison.
>>
No. 997183 ID: 164e20
File 161903701005.gif - (319.80KB , 1200x901 , Pilluk_woke_up.gif )
997183

:pillukicon: "Gasp! Oh no! This is really really really BAD! LIKE SUPER DUPER INCREDIBLY BAD! GIRLS! THERES A BOYLUK AMONG US!!!!"
"Wait? Where is everyone? Girls?"
>>997179
:pillukicon: "Yeah but I'm used to it, thats how it's always been. I don't even know what I'd do in a world that actually liked me."
>>997180
:pillukicon: "Oh yeah right. Him too! GIRLS! Oh wait... Damn you don't think he already got them do you? Why did he leave me behind?"
>>997181
:pillukicon: "Gross, you may be all I have again but can you keep the perversion to a minimum?"

:pillukicon: "Damn, what do I do now? I hope everyone is alright."
>>
No. 997184 ID: 19da02

Is nobody around? You should probably leave the scene of the crime. And look for any clues.
>>
No. 997185 ID: 943070

Try to look around. Be wary of any evidence of the presence of pesky romans.
>>
No. 997187 ID: a70109

Do you have some luk-aura senses you could tap into to locate them?
Failing that, follow the tracks, with DDDluk being so lewd now there's bound to be traces of... something around here. Probably lube tbh.
>>
No. 997188 ID: 943070

>>997187
Or a trail of bitluk tears
>>
No. 997192 ID: 164e20
File 161903930630.gif - (298.40KB , 1200x901 , mall_voyluk_maid.gif )
997192

>>997182
:pillukicon: "No! No way bitluk is the boyluk! She's cute and precious and not masculine at all!"
>>997184
:pillukicon: "Nope, absolutely n-HEY! VOYLUK OVER HERE!"
:voylukmaid: "Yooo, pilluk, you're awake, where'd everyone else go?"
:pillukicon: "I dunno, they were gone when I woke up, where were you?"
:voylukmaid: "Where do you think? Left to get the thing we came here for."
>>997185
:pillukicon: "What did you see while you were away voyluk?"
:voylukmaid: "Rows and rows of junk. No cookies anywhere, I think that map was wrong about the cookie cartel being here."
>>997187
:pillukicon: "Man, if only I could feel lyluk auras then this would be easy."
:voylukmaid: "Who needs that when you can just follow bitluks constant trail of tears?"
:pillukicon: "Oh yeah right. Let follow that and see where it goes."
>>
No. 997193 ID: 19da02

Voyluk lookin nice.

Didn't beaconluk eat out somebody's pussy at some point? Is that boyluk evidence?

And yeah follow tears.
>>
No. 997198 ID: a70109

Heya Voyluk, looking snazzy and ready for camwhoring.
..We should probably also tell them about the whole "needing to be able to bake cookies to join the cookie cartel" thing.
>>
No. 997199 ID: 164e20
File 161904229555.jpg - (189.15KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_castle.jpg )
997199

>>997193
:pillukicon: "Hmm, beaconluk does have a constant air of... depravity around her. She also seduced nexluk without any effort."
:voylukmaid: "Pardon my french but that is very sus."
:pillukicon: "I guess beaconluk is a possibility."
>>997198
:voyluk: "Aww thanks guys. But you need to pay up if you want private time~"
:pillukicon: "Also, voyluk we need to learn to bake cookies if we want to join the cookie cartel. But we can't learn how to bake cookies..."
:voylukmaid: "Oh well, I wasn't into the whole idea anyway."

:pillukicon: "Bitluk! We found you!"
:voylukmaid: "Bitluk! What happened? Where did everyone go?"
:pillukicon: "Bitluk?..... She's not answering."
:voylukmaid: "Maybe the spirits could to talk to her?"
(Be bitluk?)
>>
No. 997200 ID: 943070

Oh no, she's wearing a helmet. Nothing good happens when helmets are involved.
>>
No. 997201 ID: 7608e0

Bitluk time it is
>>
No. 997202 ID: a70109

>Bitluk: Recount the horrors you've witnessed
>>
No. 997203 ID: 12b116

Bitluk, protect your mighty castle. Speak your truth to these other luks.
>>
No. 998089 ID: 164e20
File 161962341643.jpg - (378.37KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_zoom.jpg )
998089

>>997200
>>997201
>>997202
>>997203
(You are now bitluk! Unfortunately bitluk has gone MAD with SADNESS!)
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk refuses to recount what has transpired until her castle is safe from these invaders! She tells them politely to leave)
:pillukicon: "Bitluk, we have no time to play pretend, we're in serious danger here!"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is preparing to man the battlements)
(What do you say to bitluk?)
>>
No. 998090 ID: d155ff

Oh no! Bitluk has gone MAD with SADNESS and thinks you're invaders trying to take her castle!

What did you girls DO to her???
>>
No. 998095 ID: 19da02

Bitluk, these might not be invaders. They might be merchants or traveling musicians or something else. You should ask them what their purpose is in visiting your castle.
>>
No. 998099 ID: ee5ebe

Dont trust them Bitluk! you are better off without them, attack!
>>
No. 998102 ID: 164e20
File 161962796834.gif - (281.91KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_hide.gif )
998102

>>998090
:pillukicon: "What do you mean WE? I was passed out in the back of a truck!"
:voylukmaid: "I wasn't anywhere near bitluk when she went crazy either!"
>>998095
:bitlukcry: (After dealing with the MALL MERCHANTS bitluk doesn't trust anyone trying to sell her stuff!)
:pillukicon: "Excuse me? Mall merchants?"
>>998099
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk slams the portcullis closed and proclaims that they'll never take this castle so long as she lives!)
>>
No. 998104 ID: d155ff

Bitluk's state is serious, you've gotta lower her SADNESS levels if you'll want to have any chance of talking sense into her.

Try drawing happy things with the crayons on the floor and offer her some crayons to draw with herself.
Having a drawing-pile with her friends might cheer her up!
>>
No. 998126 ID: 1bccd0

Make funny puns in the inaudible lyluk language! Those are the best!
>>
No. 998147 ID: 164e20
File 161963356995.jpg - (275.43KB , 1200x901 , drawpile.jpg )
998147

>>998104
:pillukicon: "Good idea! I'll draw us passing out from a massive drug overdose! I would love to do that with friends."
:voylukmaid: "I'm gonna draw you guys taking pictures of my naughty bits."
:pillukicon: "..... I uh...... Okay I know we were going to do that but did you have to say it out loud?"
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk would love to draw but she has to defend her castle! The castle being more colorful does raise her spirits a little)
(Bitluk lost 15 sadness)
>>998126
:pillukicon: (Pilluk makes a pun about bitluk being higher in the INAUDIBLE LANGUAGE OF LYLUKS)
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk giggles inaudibly)
(Bitluk loses 20 sadness!)
:voylukmaid: "I think we're getting to her guys, any other ideas?"
>>
No. 998150 ID: d155ff

Well obviously you gotta finish it by being all sappy.
Tell her that even if things go bad it'll be ok, cuz at least you'll always have each other. And together you can get anything done, after all you managed to escape the ext- uhhh Extreme-*Sadness* camp when you all worked together!

Also hugs! bitluk needs to come out of the castle, otherwise she won't be able to join you in group-hugs or reuniting with the other gals!
>>
No. 998159 ID: ee5ebe

You should draw a massive fishluk, that should make her happy
>>
No. 998162 ID: 19da02

Let out the titty raccoon! I bet Bitluk would like playing with it.
>>
No. 998163 ID: d155ff

>>998162
Don't be lewd, bit luk has no interest in titty.

Wait, is that a cookie in the inventory?
Why give it to her! A cookie could be just what you need to max out bitluk's HAPPINESS!
>>
No. 998167 ID: 164e20
File 161964126374.jpg - (296.96KB , 1200x901 , drawpile_continues.jpg )
998167

>>998159
:voylukmaid: "Yeah, she misses fishluk, seeing her again will definitely cheer her up!"
:pillukicon: "Are you sure about that?"
:voylukmaid: "Oh yes, see just add a little sex appeal and BAM! Even better than the real thing."
:bitlukcry: (The drawing reminds bitluk of all those friends dearly departed, lost and forgotten. Those that left her behind.)
(Bitluk gains 20 sadness (but the good kind))
>>998162
>>998163
:pillukicon: "Release Mr.Foams? Whats she supposed to do?"
:voylukmaid: "And by cookie do you mean this MYSTERIOUS EGG? Cause we ate all the cookies in the box."
:pillukicon: "I don't think we should feed bitluk the MYSTERIOUS EGG."
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk doesn't respond to Mr.Foams but the egg reminds her of the new life sure to bloom one day)
(Bitluk loses 10 sadness)
>>998150
:pillukicon: "Yeah! You hear that bitluk? We're friends and we're going to save you no matter what! And even if you run away we'll find you!"
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk is unconvinced by empty platitudes)
:voylukmaid: "So come on down and give us a hug already! You can't join our group hug if you don't come down."
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk is very tempted to come down and join the group hug)
:voylukmaid: "Guys I think we almost got her, just a little bit more and she'll come down. Any ideas on how to finish her off?"
>>
No. 998168 ID: ee5ebe

Draw some clown makeup on yourselves like how Bitluk did that one time
>>
No. 998169 ID: d155ff

Ass some color! A Green field, bright blue sky and a big yellow sun!
And everyone's playing and being happy in the fields!
>>
No. 998170 ID: d155ff

Singing! Singing cheers people up! Even sad luks!
>>
No. 998174 ID: 164e20
File 161964613389.jpg - (296.33KB , 1200x901 , hugs.jpg )
998174

>>998168
:voylukmaid: "You do this one pilluk, I'm not messing up my makeup."
:pillukicon: "Fine, but when you're streaming I'll be doing you makeup. Hey, look at this bitluk, it's me. Funny clown lyluk haha."
:bitlukcry: (Seeing a happy clown lifts her mood)
(Bitluk gains 10 happiness)
>>998169
:pillukicon: "Okay, this one might work, see bitluk? This could be your future if you come down."
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk wants that to be her future. She gets down from the castle walls)
(Bitluk is no longer sad!)
>>998170
:pillukwowicon: (Even though bitluk isn't sad anymore pilluk sings her a song in the INAUDIBLE LANGUAGE OF LYLUKS)
:voylukmaid: "Awww, I didn't know you had such a beautiful voice pilluk."
(Bitluk rejoins the party)
>>
No. 998176 ID: d155ff

>>998174
It's a shame it is INAUDIBLE, otherwise you could probably get a nice career as a singer.
with today's tech you could easily get popular over the web by doing anything form our own original songs to covers of other songs.

Also, YAY, Bitluk's no longer sad, and is reunited!

Time to find the rest of the girls. ONWARDS!
>>
No. 998177 ID: d155ff

>>998176
*from your own
spelling is hard without any hands... The life of a spirit is harsh.
But hey, we get to tag along plucky adventurers like yourself, so it's not all bad.
>>
No. 998178 ID: 164e20
File 161964760682.jpg - (305.34KB , 1200x901 , mister_foams_follow.jpg )
998178

>>998176
>>998177
:pillukicon: "Thats right pervert spirits, we have to find the other girls! But where could they be?"
:voylukmaid: "Look, mister foams is telling us to come with her. She must smell dddluk, they were good friends. Lets follow and find where she leads us."
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk was going to explain what happened while you were gone but finding the others is more important right now.)
>>
No. 999125 ID: 164e20
File 162031962381.jpg - (370.39KB , 1200x901 , mall_laundry.jpg )
999125

>>998178
:dddluklatex: *Gasp* "Mister foams! You're back! I'm sorry I forgot abo- Oh, it's you girls too..."
:pillukicon: "Dddluk! Phew, finding you was a lot easier than bitluk. C'mon, hurry up, we need to get out of here now!"
:dddluklatex: "Can't, stealin stuff."
:pillukicon: "No time for that! Romans are coming back, need to leave quickly."
:dddluklatex: "Well thats too bad, I'm gonna continue doing what I always do and you girls can abandon me like before."
:pillukicon: "What do you mean?"
:voylukmaid: "While I did run off to get this sexy maid outfit, calling it abandonment seems a bit extreme."
:dddluklatex: "Well, whatever, you go on and save the rest, I'll be fine here with mister foams."
:pillukicon: "Uh... Hey spirits! Convince dddluk to come with us, please?"
>>
No. 999126 ID: d155ff

>DDDluk: stop taking things one by one and just steal the whole washroom at once.
Also bad news, to join the cookie cartel you must be able to bake cookies...
Oh right! we gotta find the rest of the girls before the greasy weirdo from the ext- "extreme unhappiness camp" catches them! He's here after all of you!
>>
No. 999127 ID: ee5ebe

Will have to do something about that ridiculous outfit first, is there a way to give her the old one back?
>>
No. 999128 ID: d155ff

If you stay here you might never get rid of your lewdness cast upon you by the (now regular) spirit.

Alternatively, you're bound to find more neater shit to steal if you follow along~
>>
No. 999129 ID: d155ff

>>999127
Hmm, lewdness cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred, so we'd have to find someone willing to take on the burden of being eternally lewd.

We could try transferring it to bitluk, since as everyone knows, bitluks are too pure to be lewd. So it might just cancel the lewdness out.
...then again the lewdness might combine with bitluk's incorruptible purity and turn her into some kind of god due to the paradoxical extremes of her pureness coming into contact with pure lewdness...

...Might be safer to transfer it to voyluk, they're already pretty lewd.
I mean what's the worst that can happen? It's not like it'd grant her superpowers if she became twice as lewd.
>>
No. 999131 ID: 164e20
File 162032272863.jpg - (369.81KB , 1200x901 , DDDluk_decisions.jpg )
999131

>>999126
:dddluklatex: "C'mon, you should know by now that lyluks can't fit anything into their LYLUK INVENTORY DIMENSION bigger than themselves. I would if I could."
>>999127
>>999128
>>999129
:dddluklatex: "What? No way, you're seriously suggesting one of you take on the burden of being so lewd? No way any of you can handle it."
:voylukmaid: "Honey, I've been lewder than that my entire, I can handle it, hell I want it!"
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk solemnly steps forward to take on her friends burden)
:racoon: (Mister foams reaches out her hand as if wanting something)
:dddluklatex: "Not you too mister foams! I can't put this burden on you of all people! But the logic of either bitluk or voyluk is impeccable... Fine pervert spirits! You take the wheel and decide who will receive my LEWDNESS!"
:pillukicon: "I swear to 3dluk if you choose bitluk..."
(Choose either bitluk, voyluk or mister foams)
>>
No. 999132 ID: d155ff

oh no! what an impossible choice!

...well not really that impossible, voyluk would probably handle the excruciatingly intense hornyness fine, and if all else fails she could just transfer it over to bitluk, which would probably nullify it.
probably...
>>
No. 999133 ID: d155ff

>>999132
then again, would the group really be able to handle the insufferable hornyness of a twice-lewd voyluk?
she might start to literally vibrate with pent up unreleased sexual tension if it doubled.
>>
No. 999134 ID: ee5ebe

Voyluk should not get any lewder, and Bitluk is out of the question, mister foams has to take one for the team
>>
No. 999135 ID: b1b4f3

Voyluk.
>>
No. 999136 ID: d155ff

>>999134
you fool, we have no idea what could happen if mister foams took on a person's worth of lewdness! Don't you know the smaller something is the lewder it becomes when imparted with lewdness?

Bitluks purity might shield her, but mister foams is a racoon, they would be entirely unprotected against the wild, sensual energies that's released!

It might create something truly terrible....
>>
No. 999138 ID: 626656

What about one of the spirits taking the lewd.
>>
No. 999144 ID: 164e20
File 162033263072.gif - (450.30KB , 1200x901 , dddluk_voyluk_painful_transformation.gif )
999144

>>999132
>>999135
>>999133
>>999134
>>999136
>>999138
(Voyluk has won by a single vote, transferring LEWDNESS now)
:dddluklatex: "Get read voyluk, being LEWDIFIED is incredibly AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
:voylukmaid: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
:dddluk: "... Phew, it only lasts a second. And I'm already back to normal! Thank you voyluk! Now I can rob in peace."
:voyluklewd: "No problem dddluk.... Oooooh boy I am really feeling this right now, but it should help in my career right?"
:pillukicon: "Yes yes, very HORNY, anyways we've cured you now dddluk."
:voyluklewd: "What do you mean we!?"
:pillukicon: "So you gonna come with us or not?"
:dddluk: "Eh, I'm still loading up stuff, you girls go on ahead, I'll catch up with you soon."
:pillukicon: "UGH! Fine, can you at least tell us what happened to the others?"
:dddluk: "Well, migeluk allowed herself to be arrested to try to explain what happened to them, then they tried to arrest nexluk but she slipped violently from their grasp, don't know what happened to her after that."
:pillukicon: "Who tried to arrest us?"
:dddluk: "Who do you think? Those people you were trying to join, the cookie cartel!"
:alltogether: *Gasp*
(Who do you try to save first?)
>>
No. 999145 ID: ee5ebe

Migeluk seems to be in a lot more trouble than nexluk right now, you need to save her!
>>
No. 999146 ID: cac40c

Yes, let us save her from the cookie mafia.
>>
No. 999147 ID: d155ff

>>999138
Us pervert spirits are already lewd. Being incorporeal, if we took on any more lewdness it would literally be too much for our being and we'd dissolve into a musky cloud of pure lewdness as our entire being ruptures from the inside and spills out, coating everything in the area in a sticky white ectoplasm.

Also does anyone know if they're done transferring yet?
I don't see any difference yet, it's all lewd to me.
>>
No. 999148 ID: d155ff

>>999145
But nexluk might slip right into the hands of the lyluk haters! You know how accident prone she can be.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason