[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160723741979.png - (704.21KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth000.png )
982815 No. 982815 ID: 6f7a5a

Chinzebeth VII is a NSFW clothing damage quest featuring YCH cameos check Discussion for more info
https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/134350.html

This is the story of Queen Chinzebeth the seventh
The year is x3146 the most dramatic point of her long reign.
it is summer on the Continental platform Ilax hovering over the planet Beta-Earatone . . .
Expand all images
>>
No. 982816 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160723751747.png - (511.07KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth001.png )
982816

Her majesty Queen Chinzebeth the seventh is commemorating the royal districts second cyber-polo coliseum when dark plumes of smoke despoil the pristine blue skies.

Chinzebeth: "I hereby declare the Patches109 memorial Coli- goodness gracious! I didn't call for an air show, let alone one with such revolting grey smoke!"

Suggest for Chinzebeth
>>
No. 982817 ID: 0fae41

Order your royal guards to go find the manager in charge of weather control and tell him he's fired. Then go wash the stench of the common folk off.
>>
No. 982818 ID: 894419

Accuse your nearest subordinate of misinterpreting your wishes, and demand an immediate explanation.
>>
No. 982819 ID: cdabe3

>>982817
Yes, sounds about right.

Have some tea brought out as well.
>>
No. 982821 ID: 8483cf

Well, this air show has simply ruined our day. We should have a spot of tea to sort this out.
>>
No. 982822 ID: 11f77a

You can't possibly snip the ribbon now! Not until the sky is dealt with. Put away those scissors and [>>982817]
>>
No. 982824 ID: e51896

Well this ceremony is ruined. Toss the scissors over your shoulder without consideration of who might be behind you, and storm off to get some tea.
>>
No. 982829 ID: b1b4f3

>>982816
Cut the ribbon.
>>
No. 982830 ID: 094652

Snip the ribbon but order your army to stop gawking and start shooting the invading army.
You know, queen stuff.
>>
No. 982891 ID: ca2950

Cower in fear of your impending doom.
>>
No. 982893 ID: f2320a

>>982816
order your army to solve this issue, then snip the ribbon to just get over it, then just go in feast on pastries and tea on your royal derriere
>>
No. 982904 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160731448934.png - (545.11KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth002.png )
982904

Chinzebeth is outrage and dismayed at the ruining of the ceremony, she cuts the ribbon just to be done with it then hands the scissors to her maid Noonin

Chinzebeth: "Alas! This Ceremony has been ruined! I need some tea to to calm my nerves, Noonin! fetch me some tea!"

Maid Noonin: "Yes your highness."

Noonin departs to fetch tea from the royal carriage, Chinzebeth rounds on the captain of her royal guard.

Chinzebeth: "Captain Rhonda I specifically asked for NO AIRSHOWS I want whoever's responsible brought forth for punishment immediately! Patches-one-hundred-and-nine hardly deserved this insulting display!"

Captain Rhonda: "I don't think this is an airshow Your highness I think this an invasion!"
>>
No. 982907 ID: 0fae41

Nonsense, invasions are illegal. Demote her for backtalk to the number one big C.
>>
No. 982909 ID: e51896

Did Captain Rhonda not hear you? repeat what you said how you wanted whoever is responsible for this to brought forth for punishment immediately, invasion or not!

>>982907
Demotion is a good punishment... And also order someone to get Captain Rhonda's ears cleaned.
>>
No. 982912 ID: f2320a

>>982904
Did Captain Rhonda not hear you? repeat what you said how you wanted whoever is responsible for this to brought forth for punishment immediately, invasion or not!
first issue to be solved then we can get over it and have pastry and tea time
>>
No. 982915 ID: cdabe3

Find some tea to dump on your captain’s head in rage, then order her to repel the invaders posthaste.
>>
No. 982916 ID: 77cba3

"Then go punish the invaders then! Really my dear do I have to explain everything to you?"
>>
No. 982919 ID: 8483cf

An invasion? Invasions sound like too much paperwork for today. Why were we not informed of this on our schedule?
>>
No. 982923 ID: 094652

"Then put them to the sword! Did we not specifically invest nine-hundred-and-forty-billion-pounds into our latest space programs? Or must we be forced to dismiss the entire air force for dereliction of duty?!"
>"Ma'am, those funds went into developing a trade wormhole with the neighboring solar system, the one which transferred critical food supplies to this entire planet. And with the economy in the garbage, we'd need two trillion pounds to set up an effective space blockade-"
"Ugh, those common-born merchant parasites. 'Let's embezzle the funds for the planet's nuclear weapons array and put them into a trade wormhole that can be accessed by any lowly bandit! What could possibly go wrong?' The house of representatives will foot the bill for this gross intentional defense incompetence! *sigh* I know, I know, those parasites will find a way to worm out of both the pirates and the lawyers. But not all of them. Just... kill whoever is busy enslaving our people and be done by teatime."
>>
No. 982924 ID: 11f77a

"I don't pay you to think! Carry out my orders and bring forth the heathen responsible for this outrage for immediate punishment! Just before your punishment soon after!

Now somebody bring me my royal sun visor. I refuse to look up to the sky until the matter is settled!"
>>
No. 982928 ID: 3ed3c3

>>982904
"THEN KILL THEM, YOU CLOD! Honestly, am I the only one with sense around here?"
>>
No. 982968 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160738294893.png - (573.06KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth003.png )
982968

Queen Chinzebeth continues to berate her minions

Chinzebeth: "I don't pay you think you hulking moron! how dare you contradict me!

Rhonda: "Sorry Your highness but-"

Chinzebeth: "Sorry is not good enough! You are demoted to trooper! Snowpea you're captain now!"

Snowpea: "thank you your highness!"

Chinzebeth: "Noomin! where are you? you were supposed to have my tea from the carriage ready minutes ago! I need a scalding liquid to through in Rhonda's disrespectful face!"

Noovin can only look in dismay at the crater that used to be the royal carriage, and the monstrous machine now taking it's place

Noovin: "um . . . I'me terrible sorry your majesty but there seems to be some p-problem with your carriage . . ."
>>
No. 982969 ID: 0fae41

Problem? Ooh, looks like an upgrade to me. Appraise your new prize from the skies.
>>
No. 982970 ID: be4266

Deploy hammer-wielding cow to secure front line, back up with ranged fighters in rear!
>>
No. 982971 ID: b1b4f3

>>982968
Oh no! How will you get your tea now? Arrest the driver of that vehicle.
>>
No. 982972 ID: 10c07d

>>982968
Be horribly distraught by the loss of your favorite carriage. Order this shuttle and whatever is inside be destroyed at once! And promise Noovin punishment later for parking the carriage there and letting it get destroyed.
>>
No. 982976 ID: 11f77a

I like >>982972 as well--both punishment and to get rid of that ghastly shuttle. What kind of vessel has spikes? What an abomination to the retinas. Get rid of it! Nooooow! I don't care how, just do it! And someone with at least two neurons fetch me my tea!
>>
No. 982983 ID: 094652

"Well don't just stand there! Destroy the drop pod and anything inside!"
>Well, what if it's an escapee-
"DEMOTED!"
>>
No. 982991 ID: 3ed3c3

>>982968
"...Well, I can't say this is the angriest I've ever been, but it's certainly in the top ten. CRACK THAT THING OPEN AND BRING ME WHOEVER OR WHATEVER IS INSIDE!"
>>
No. 983380 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160771231857.png - (758.01KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth004.png )
983380

Chinzebeth:"How dare that abominable spike festooned mess destroy my carriage! Get rid of it! Nooooow! I don't care how, just do it!"

before any of the Royal guards can even raise their rifles the hatches of the metal pod open and hordes of ravenous reptiles pour out
A massive lizard that can only be the dreaded Lord Lung Silkwyrm leads them, pillager of the Garment Cluster and terror of the Weaver guilds this massive monster strikes fear into the hearts of the royal guards even before he starts his bellowing challenge.


LORD LUNG: "CHARGE! PILLAGE! DESTROY! A THOUSAND STEAKS FOR THE WRETCH WHO BRINGS ME THEIR QUEEN UNSPOILED AND WRIGGLING!"

a smaller bandit crawls out behind him

Bandit: "At once your hideousness!"

Does Queen Chinzebeth Respond to theses insulting statements? does she do or say anything to rally her guard before combat begins?
>>
No. 983382 ID: 11f77a

"What horrible atrocities the cosmos has dared to birth from its maddening cesspools of space-slag!

My Royal Guards! Fend them off and guide me to my royal bunker where all my diamond-grade silks are kept safe, immediately!

The rest of you--pick up your rifles and shoot on sight! You too, Nooby! You're promoted to combatant! Do not dare run or I will have all your heads on a pike!"
>>
No. 983388 ID: c7bf39

Oh, what luck! A target for my all-consuming irritation over the destruction of my carriage!

Quickly, my guards! Punish them! And make sure I can see the despoilers squeal for mercy!
>>
No. 983395 ID: 7992ee

>>983380
Scream in horror as the ruffians pour out from their disgusting shuttle. Tell the guards to remove them and their hideous, unfashionable clothing from existence at once!
>>
No. 983396 ID: 0fae41

Oh no! The raiders’ power and beauty is unstoppable! Lay down your arms, guards, that they may spare my life!
>>
No. 983407 ID: 735fa3

Grab the nearest gun and fire into that rabble! They dare to approach you in that condition! Even antagonists need to show a little decorum with royalty! You'll show those filthy peasants what happens when they step out of line!
>>
No. 983413 ID: 094652

"ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE?! Grenade them while they are bunched up!"
>Wait, how are you suddenly competent in military affairs?
"I know how to hunt vermin - NOW 'FRAGGETH' THEM!"
>>
No. 983414 ID: cdabe3

>>983382
This
>>
No. 983422 ID: e2dc7c

>>983382
Personally inspect your guards to make sure that they are all up to dress code before sending them into combat one by one, you wouldn't want your rule to be ill-represented do you?
>>
No. 983436 ID: a38b65

>LORD LUNG: "CHARGE! PILLAGE! DESTROY! A THOUSAND STEAKS FOR THE WRETCH WHO BRINGS ME THEIR QUEEN UNSPOILED AND WRIGGLING!"

We will NOT be Wriggling! How undignified!
>>
No. 983437 ID: 9f367b

One believes that bird would look good in a funny hat. A knighting to whomever beings us our next court jester relatively unsullied, and another to the one whom shows their commander what for.
See? We too can make demands of our troops.
>>
No. 983485 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160785298175.png - (557.15KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth005.png )
983485

Chinzebeth screams in horror at the sight of the famed raider.

Chinzebeth: "EEEK! L-Lord Lung! that monster is a bane to fine silks worse than a starving swarm of diremoths! Defend me! Defend me! even Nooby must defend me!"

Nijhana: "you heard her majesty Nooby, take this."

Noovin: "M-me? I'm just a servant! I shouldn't!"

Nijhana tosses Noovin a rifle
>>
No. 983486 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160785328086.png - (58.18KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth006.png )
983486


Royal guards have no grenades

Chinzebeth has a ring laser if she needs to attack

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda
R02-Noovin Set
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana"
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 983487 ID: 0fae41

Chinzebeth: Immediately flee down the steps. Fighting's never been your strong suit, much like tax policy, labor reforms, driving, fashion, naming stadiums... The list goes on.
>>
No. 983489 ID: 12b116

R-04
CHARGE! Get stuck in with the boys.
>>
No. 983492 ID: 094652

>No grenades
This had better be part of the Space Geneva Convention or you're going to have words with your quartermaster. Bleeding, cracked, words.

Chinzbeth should move from cover to cover, generally in the direction of the nearest vehicle.

All gunners, open fire while they're bunched up, then move to cover. Melee units should use up any ranged abilities they have right now while they're optimal.
>>
No. 983493 ID: 10c07d

Everyone open fire while Chinzebeth cowers behind the nearest cover.
>>
No. 983494 ID: ca2950

Chinzebeth: Move to the edge of the platform to get a better look at the invaders.
Guard: Spread out and gawk at the drop pod a little longer.
>>
No. 983496 ID: e2dc7c

RQ: Inspect your guards to make sure their uniforms are in order as you send them down to fight the invaders one by one.
>>
No. 983500 ID: 11f77a

>>983489 R-04 (Nijhana) is the tank and can distract them while everyone fires from afar. She should do just that. CHARGE! And swing for the ugliest of them all!

Chinzebeth Speed, Hana
>>
No. 983507 ID: 8483cf

R03- Take cover behind the northern column and stsrt sniping!
>>
No. 983509 ID: 4a0f99

>>983496
Changing my suggestion to this. Guards must look fashionable while fighting!
Old suggestion:>>983493
>>
No. 983593 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160798208901.png - (647.27KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth007.png )
983593

Queen Chinzebeth gathers what meager courage she has and holds her ground, at least for the moment.
Still quivering with fright Chinzebeth looks over her guards, and with the exception of the ill equipped Noogu they seem in fine order.


Chinzebeth: "H-hana my m-mightiest warrior remove them and their hideous, unfashionable clothing from existence at once!"

Nijhana: "I'll crush them with ease your majesty"


Nijhana charges at Lung but fails to reach him
She reserves her attack for a counter

Enemy turn

Invader Skalda charges Nijhana
Skalda delivers a devastating blow to Nijana's hip
Nijana counter attacks but misses


Skalda: "now THESE are the steaks I'm looking for!"
Nijhana: "MOO?!"
>>
No. 983594 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160798229418.png - (59.61KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth008.png )
983594

Only one character can act at time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda
R02-Noovin Set
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana" (already acted this turn)
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 983595 ID: ca2950

R02, run into melee and try to whack them with the rifle.
>>
No. 983598 ID: 0fae41

Noovin, strike a blow for your seamstress' guild! Charge bravely forth and aim for the Lung!
>>
No. 983599 ID: 4646ad

R02, good lord no! Use the gun like a normal soldier and shoot!
>>
No. 983600 ID: 11f77a

Everyone should stay back (sorry Nijhana, you're the bait) and fire their rifles. They can't even reach Noovin this round if Nijhana couldn't even reach with a charge.

Noovin could try to shoot Skalda. She's seen them in use before! You just click on the heads with the trigger.
>>
No. 983602 ID: 10c07d

>>983594
Noovin, avenge your now fellow guard’s garment by taking aim and firing at Skalda!
>>
No. 983607 ID: e2dc7c

>>983594
R2: Move up as far as you can go and fire at I3, placing yourself between the invaders and the queen.

It's your job to stall them as long as possible so that the queen can get to safety!
>>
No. 983648 ID: cdabe3

>>983602
this
>>
No. 983671 ID: 5b8615

Noovin, our champion! Get closer to Lung so you have a better chance to shoot him!
>>
No. 983771 ID: db14b0

R02: You have seen the guards training, you know how to use a rifle. Get down on one knee, line the sight up with one eye, aim at the nearest opponent's face, wait for minimal lateral motion, pull the trigger, turn off the safety, bleat and raise the rifle between you and them, panic and drop the halves of your shooty thing, stumble over backwards with your hands covering your eyes, screaming incoherently, and accidentally planting both feet into their junk with all of your might.
>>
No. 983959 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160842759086.png - (617.93KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth009.png )
983959

Noovin advances and shoots at Skalda . . and misses!

Noovin: "I'm just a maid not a soldier!"

Enemy turn

Gilar hops on Njhana's head and hits, stripping off more of Hana's outfit


Gilar: "Let me help you out of this silly costume!"

Nijhana: "Aah!"

Noovin: "They're stripping her....and then they're going to strip me!......OH MY GOD!!!"
>>
No. 983960 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160842770235.png - (60.45KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth010.png )
983960


Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda
R02-Noovin Set (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana" (already acted this turn)
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 983963 ID: 0fae41

Snowpea, chaaarge! Get that bird off that defenseless cow!
>>
No. 983965 ID: 10c07d

Chinzebeth: Get unreasonably angry that bird called your royal dress code silly and order that she be targeted immediately for her insulting of good fashion.
For character action this: >>983961
>>
No. 983967 ID: 8483cf

No, don't charge! We should use our better position to kite them as they move.

Rhonda R-01, fire if possible from your position and then retreat. If not possible, save your attack for a counter, then retreat.
>>
No. 983968 ID: 11f77a

"Nooboo, you worthless pogostick! I forbid you to move from your spot until you hit at least one of those wretched beings for insulting the royal dress code!"

>>983963
The problem with charging is that all available Royal Guards remaining this turn will never reach the raiders if they make a double move, thereby wasting their attack option. So it's best to move up and try to take a shot.

So I will go for Rhonda's attack to move up and fire her weapon at Skald. [>>983961]
>>
No. 983975 ID: e2dc7c

R01: "Rhonda! You're a Trooper now, advance between the enemy and protect your superior officer Snowpea!"
>>
No. 983981 ID: ca2950

R03 move up and get in the way of incoming fire
>>
No. 984013 ID: cdabe3

Rhonda, rally the soldiers with an inspiring speech about how they’ll all fired if they can’t do their fucking jobs and shoot like goddamn professionals god-fucking dammit
>>
No. 984062 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160852401263.png - (456.51KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth011.png )
984062

Chinzebeth: "Nooboo, you worthless pogostick! I forbid you to move from your spot until you hit at least one of those wretched beings for insulting the royal dress code!"

Noovin: "but your majesty-"

Chinzebeth: "Rhonda! You're a Trooper now, advance between the enemy and protect your queen!"

Rhonda: "Yes your majesty!"

Rhonda fires at Skalda and misses

ENEMY TURN

Bandit Attacks Nijhanna and defeats her!

Njhanna is defeated


"Now THIS is some prime meat!"
>>
No. 984063 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160852410187.png - (59.93KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth012.png )
984063

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda (already acted this turn)
R02-Noovin Set (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana" (already acted this turn) DEFEATED
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 984064 ID: ca2950

>>984063
R03 Snowpea, shoot that bird, either one is fine
>>
No. 984065 ID: 5195a1

"Snowpea! Prove to me that the entire guard isn't massively incompetent! Destroy that smug bird's smug clothing!"

Snowpea, fire on the Gilar!
>>
No. 984066 ID: 0fae41

It's looking more and more like a good idea to RUN, Chinzebeth. Go east.
>>
No. 984067 ID: 11f77a

Looks like it's up to Snowpea. We missed all our shots and parries. All hope seems to slip from the fingers of the Royal Guard. The invaders have beaten one of our own.

And you can say Hana is literally ground beef.

There's still lots of distance between Chinzebeth and the nearest invader. So take your final shot, Snowpea, before we have to retreat and take the glorious queen to a safe bunker.

If anyone has a communicator or walkie-talkie, Chinzebeth needs to start calling for an extraction team and reinforcements. We were not prepared!
>>
No. 984072 ID: 10c07d

Snowpea, fire at the closest enemy. One of the guards needs to hit something! If her shot lands, Chinzebeth should promote her again for being the only guard to be able to actually hit the enemy.
>>
No. 984082 ID: cdabe3

Snowpea, make an inspiring speech of some kind to rally the soldiers!
>>
No. 984083 ID: 4dc37c

Snowpea, move up and get that Gilar!
>>
No. 984122 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160860090913.png - (464.49KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth013.png )
984122

Chinzebeth: "Captain Snowpea! Prove to me that the entire guard isn't massively incompetent! Destroy them!"

Snowpea: "For the queen! for the hive! for honor!"

Snowpea strikes a glancing hit against Gilar

Gilar: "Yikes!"
>>
No. 984123 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160860127330.png - (667.41KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth014.png )
984123

ENEMY TURN
Kaglanoz Obliterates all clothing on Noovin's lower body
Noovin critically fails her defense and is left vulnerable!
until the end of her next turn Noovin can only attack OR move


Noovin: "AAAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEE!!!!"

Kaglanoz "hahahahHaHaHaHAHAHA!!!!"
>>
No. 984124 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160860141303.png - (60.00KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth015.png )
984124


Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Queen Chinzebeth must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 984127 ID: 0fae41

Queen Chinzebeth, brave queen Chinzebeth, bravely ran away!
Flee down the stairs!
>>
No. 984128 ID: ca2950

>>984127
When danger reared its ugly head, she bravely turned her tail and fled.

Run, Queenie or you're going to be all naked and saggy in plain sight of everyone.
>>
No. 984129 ID: 10c07d

Chinzebeth hides behind her seemingly only competent guard Snowpea.
>>
No. 984131 ID: f59a07

Hide behind Snowpea! She is our last hope!
>>
No. 984136 ID: 11f77a

Chinzebeth, take Snowpea since she's the only good shot around here and leave the others to their fate! Most of them will turn naked, but it's a sacrifice you're willing to make.

Retreat to a safehouse or bunker!
>>
No. 984165 ID: 4dc37c

Run into the stadium, there’ll be a closet you can hide in.
>>
No. 984170 ID: 10c07d

>>984129
She should also use that ring laser to fire at the closest invader. Can’t waste any possible attacks while the guards are behind in the battle.
>>
No. 984171 ID: dbd72b

anyone else notice we haven't seen Snowpea?
>>
No. 984234 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160878098261.png - (353.41KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth016.png )
984234

Chinzebeth watches in horror as her pristine royal guard's outfits are torn to shreds.
dread creeps in on Chinzebeth as her imagination drifts towards her own fate should she remain here

Chinzebeth: "W-well y-you all seem to have this under control . . . ta-ta!"

Chinzebeth flees down the stairs trying to maintain a balance between dignity and speed

Enemy Turn

Lord Lung charges forward, there's no one within range so he sets a counter attack instead


Kaglanoz: "Hahaha! their saggy ruler flees from us! we've already won!"

Lord Lung: "FOOL! DON'T LET MY PRIZE ESCAPE!"
>>
No. 984235 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160878129387.png - (60.27KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth017.png )
984235

Player Turn

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks (a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda
R02-Noovin Set VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana" DEFEATED
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 984236 ID: 0fae41

Noovin, get movin! Get behind the safety of the real guards before they steal all your clothes!
>>
No. 984237 ID: ca2950

R02-Nooman, regroup. Get away from the enemy before they overwhelm you.
>>
No. 984239 ID: 10c07d

Noovin, flee to your fellow guards and see if any of them might be so kind as to lend you anything to cover your exposed bits.
>>
No. 984240 ID: b1b4f3

>>984235
Noovin retreat and make a ranged attack against Kaglanoz.
>>
No. 984249 ID: 8c0bd5

Chinzebeth, move away now and be twice as safe the rest of the round.
“You’ll never take me alive, ruffians!”
>>
No. 984259 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160884125612.png - (300.94KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth018.png )
984259


Noovin flees

Enemy Turn


Gilar: "I can catch her I won't let her escape!"

Gilar speeds forward and and shoots at Noovin along the way, she misses

Noovin: "Help Help! they're shooting at me! Someone help!"
>>
No. 984260 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160884149838.png - (59.81KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth019.png )
984260

Player Turn

NEW ABILITY: AIM if a character with a ranged weapons doesn't move before shooting they get an accuracy bonus
I've added this rule based on feedback on discord

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda
R02-Noovin Set (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana" DEFEATED
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
>>
No. 984261 ID: 10c07d

>>984260
Rhonda, fire at Kaglanoz in hopes that we can keep him from pursuing Noovin further. And try to use your cover to your advantage!
>>
No. 984264 ID: 11f77a

>>984260
Yes, Rhonda must aim and fire at Kaglanoz.

I'm wondering if we should also focus some attacks on Lord Lung in the future. Take out their leader--the rest will follow!
>>
No. 984266 ID: 0fae41

Snowpea, get out there and attack Lung! He's going after the queen!
>>
No. 984269 ID: 7f5bad

As much as I hate birb, Rhonda should shoot Kalg.
>>
No. 984277 ID: cdabe3

>>984261
this
>>
No. 984878 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160980204356.png - (277.19KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth020.png )
984878

Rhonda: "We have to fall back! we're overwhelmed!"

Skalda: "Yes flee FLEE! it won't save that old granny you call a queen!"

Chinzebeth: "How dare you! I am a fine aged whine!"

Rhonda: "more like fine Viniger . . . "

Chinzebeth: "Yes! I will be the vinegar that cleanses the weeds and fungi trying to take root in my beautiful garden world!"

Rhonda stares at Chinzebeth as she makes that analogy, and then sighs heavily wondering where she went wrong
>>
No. 984879 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160980211874.png - (613.33KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth021.png )
984879

Rhonda sees Kaglanoz stomping after Noovin
Kaglanoz: "you can't run toothpick head! I'm bigger stronger and faster!"

Rhonda: "Stay away from her you big moron!"
Rhonda steady her aim and fires a shot at Kaglanoz . . . Scoring a critical hit!

Kaglanoz:"Nooo! my Imps!"

Rhonda: " . . . WHAT?!"
>>
No. 984880 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160980216237.png - (504.06KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth022.png )
984880

Kaglanoz: "You'll pay for that!"
Kagolanoz Is distract and retaliates against the person who attacked him
Rhonda critically fails her defense and is left vulnerable!
until the end of her next turn Rhonda can only attack OR move

>>
No. 984881 ID: 6f7a5a
File 160980223548.png - (59.84KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth023.png )
984881

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda (already acted this turn)
R02-Noovin Set (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
R04-Nijhana "Hana" DEFEATED
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 984882 ID: 10c07d

Snowpea, fire at Lord Lung to try and slow him down for Noovin’s sake as well.
>>
No. 984883 ID: 0fae41

>>984882
This. Float like a butterfly, Snowpea - sting like a scorpion! Also, move up and reinforce Noovin.
>>
No. 984885 ID: a5f55b

"Captain Snowpea, my aerial asault expert! Fly high and annihilate their air force!"

Shoot Gilar!
>>
No. 984947 ID: ca2950

Snowpea, fire at Lung. He's the main threat. Ignore the others.
>>
No. 984948 ID: fd4d13

Shoot Kaglanoz.

Considering that Kaglanoz is huge, already in melee range, and half-strips somebody with every attack, probably best to focus them down and eliminate them. Maybe actually reducing the number of incoming attacks instead of spreading fire across all of the enemies is a better idea than losing on purpose.
>>
No. 984959 ID: 10c07d

Changing my suggestion from: >>984882 to: >>984948
>>
No. 984973 ID: 585b84

Snowpea should go after Lung. Take out the leader and the rest will follow.
>>
No. 984977 ID: 19da02

Shoot Kaglanoz. We need to focus down at least one enemy and he's threatening one of our vulnerable people atm.
>>
No. 984987 ID: 11f77a

Snowpea, Shoot Kaglanoz. They're being a beast right now with their critical hits
>>
No. 984988 ID: cdabe3

>>984987
This
>>
No. 985203 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161006056418.png - (432.73KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth024.png )
985203

Snowpea take to the air and fires on Kaglanoz
Snowpea scores a critical hit!
Kaglanoz critically fails his defense

>>
No. 985204 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161006060395.png - (519.05KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth025.png )
985204

Kaglanoz is defeated
>>
No. 985205 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161006067864.png - (441.29KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth026.png )
985205

Lord Lung: "FOOLS! WEAKLINGS! FORGET THE COW AND DESTROY THEM
Bandit: "Yes oh dreadful one!"

Bandit advances and scores a critical hit on Noovin . . . it isn't very effective

Noovin: "EEEP!"

Lord Lung: "AAAAARGH!!! PATHETIC!!"
>>
No. 985206 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161006076289.png - (59.76KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth027.png )
985206

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Queen Chinzebeth must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 985207 ID: 10c07d

Chinzebeth: Realize that if you want any chance of keeping your royal modesty intact you must stand your ground and fight back against these ruffians. Take aim and fire at your feathery pursuer, Gilar.
>>
No. 985211 ID: 0fae41

Chinzebeth: Keep putting distance and cannon fodder between you and that obsessed lunatic Lung.
>>
No. 985214 ID: b1b4f3

>>985206
Zap the closest raider! Victory is within your grasp!
>>
No. 985217 ID: 8483cf

Lung is going straight for Chinzebeth, so first make sure Chinzebeth is outside his melee range. Then, if there's an enemy within our own lazer ring range, shoot at them!
>>
No. 985235 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161008641170.png - (534.00KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth028.png )
985235

Chinzebeth shoots and Gilar and misses

Chinzebeth can see movement inside the Gift shop
characters can move into the gift shop or off the map to escape the battle

ENEMY TURN

Skalda Slices Noovin across the chest
Noovin is defeated


Noovin:"OH goodness no!"
Skalda:"Rip and tear!!!"
>>
No. 985236 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161008649861.png - (56.32KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth029.png )
985236

Player Turn

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks (a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 985237 ID: 0fae41

Well Snowpea, better focus fire on Gilar. Retreat and cover Chinzebeth, the raiders are getting closer.
>>
No. 985238 ID: 8483cf

It's 4v3 in favor of invaders. Time to get serious.

Snowpea, stay in the air and use your +aim bonus to shoot Gilar. Since none of the other invaders can fly, we'll have air superiority.
>>
No. 985239 ID: 10c07d

>>985238
This
>>
No. 985240 ID: b1b4f3

>>985238
Yeah.
>>
No. 985257 ID: b5e2f9

Exit through the gift shop, Chinzebeth!
>>
No. 985260 ID: 11f77a

Alas Noovin, my sweet, your time has ended. Maybe Lord Lung will hire you to massage his gross back as you are forcibly stripped and re-clothed endlessly.

I agree to shooting Gilar, seems that's their only ranged warrior so the faster we omit the bird the better.
>>
No. 985379 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161034824080.png - (404.87KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth030.png )
985379

Snow pea Shoots Gilar and clips her waist

ENEMY TURN

Gilar fires back and misses


Gilar: "Hey leave me alone!"
>>
No. 985381 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161034833404.png - (56.49KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth031.png )
985381

Player Turn

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks (a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 985383 ID: 8483cf

As much as I hate to say it, Chinzebeth making it out safe takes priority over shooting birb.

Chinzebeth, double time it out of here and retreat to the gift shop. Retreat and call reinforcements- we can't let Lung get his mitts on you.
>>
No. 985384 ID: b1b4f3

We can shoot Snowpea with Rhonda this turn without really any risk to Chinze.
>>
No. 985385 ID: ca2950

>>985384
Yes, Rhonda. Shoot Snowpea.
>>
No. 985386 ID: b1b4f3

I mean Gilar. Shoot Gilar.
>>
No. 985387 ID: 8483cf

Tactically speaking, if Chinzebeth is not at risk of immediate harm, then Chinzebeth may use her order to call out for reinforcements somehow.

Rhonda is at risk of being taken out without being able to act. So I'll change my vote to have Rhonda shoot Gilar if Chinze is able to retreat relatively safely.
>>
No. 985389 ID: e51896

>>985384
>>985385
y'know, having Rhonda betray the team for being demoted and having Snowpea replace her would make things interesting.

But lets have Rhonda shoot Gilar instead
>>
No. 985391 ID: 0fae41

Chinzebeth: Run. Run!
>>
No. 985399 ID: cdabe3

>>985389
Rhonda would never break a contract unless the other party was really really unreasonable with their demands; she’s too much of a professional, unfortunately!

But yeah have Rhonda shoot Gilar.
>>
No. 985405 ID: 10c07d

Rhonda fire at Gilar.
>>
No. 985413 ID: 87871e

Rhonda, shoot Snowpea. Do it. You know you want to. She stole your promotion.
>>
No. 985423 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161040653147.png - (474.95KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth032.png )
985423

Rhonda really want to shoot that job-stealing target-hitting Snowpea in her smug face, but resists the temptation
Rhonda shoots at Gilar but misses

Bandit: "I'll destroy you primate filth!"
Bandit shoots at Rhonda but misses
>>
No. 985424 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161040664919.png - (56.53KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth033.png )
985424

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Queen Chinzebeth must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 985425 ID: 3f939d

Declare victory and run away!

Chinzebeth should shoot Gilar again, then flee into the gift shop and call reinforcements.
>>
No. 985426 ID: 0fae41

I believe this is the point where you attempt to bribe Lord Lung into leaving you alone with offers of precious silks and cyber-polo coliseums.
>>
No. 985427 ID: 10c07d

It doesn’t look like Chinzebeth is in any danger of being hit at the moment. So she can fire at Gilar this turn, then retreat into the gift immediately at the start of the next round.
>>
No. 985431 ID: b1b4f3

>>985427
Sure.
>>
No. 985458 ID: 629f2e

>>985427

I support Chinzebeth taking a shot of her own.
>>
No. 985619 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161058813562.png - (451.29KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth034.png )
985619

Chinzebeth shoots Gilar clipping her leg

Chinzebeth: "stay back you filthy pest!"
Gilar: "Hey! why is everyone picking on me?"

Chinzebeth: "Lung you beast! if you want silk you can have it! just leave me be!"
>>
No. 985620 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161058838020.png - (437.87KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth035.png )
985620

ENEMY TURN

Lung marches foreward


Lung: "YOU MEAN TO BARGAIN?! AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME?! I'LL TAKE ALL THE SILK I NEED OFF YOUR QUIVERING BODY!"

Snowpea: "Hey! show some manners around her majesty!"

Lung: "NO!"
>>
No. 985621 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161058841397.png - (534.12KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth036.png )
985621

Skalda: "come back down honey bunches!"
Skalda yanks off Snowpea's breastplate

Snowpea: "yikes!"
>>
No. 985622 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161058855606.png - (56.61KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth037.png )
985622

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda
R03-Snowpea
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 985623 ID: 0fae41

Rhonda: Last stand time, attack Lord Lung!
>>
No. 985627 ID: 629f2e

>>985622

We do want to get Chinzebeth out soon, but right now the enemies aren't focused on her. Rhonda and Snowpea are going down eventually at this rate, so we should use their actions now to go down swinging.

Have Snowpea take aim at Skalda. Gilar may have an easier time chasing after the queen, but Skalda isn't much further behind, and her melee attacks are more worrying. Plus, with her so close, you have a better shot at landing a critical blow.
>>
No. 985629 ID: 8483cf

Never switch aggro! That's a losing strategy.

Rhonda, take aim and shoot at Gilar so we can actually even out the fight.
>>
No. 985630 ID: 10c07d

>>985629
If we are looking to even out the fight this would be the way to go. And Gilar is still after Chinzebeth so taking her out would be the smart thing to do.
Rhonda, move behind the pillar where Snowpea and Skalda are so Bandit won’t be able to attack you without moving, and then fire at Gilar.
>>
No. 985631 ID: b1b4f3

Keep attacking Gilar!
>>
No. 985636 ID: 12b116

>>985630
This seems like an optimal move.
>>
No. 985659 ID: 0d6a4c

Head towards their drop pod and attack Gilar, Rhonda.
>>
No. 985699 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161069625196.png - (530.87KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth038.png )
985699

Rhonda moves from one pillar to the next
and fires at Gilar critically hitting her!


Gilar:"Ouch!"

Gilar tries to retaliate with a swooping attack but misses
>>
No. 985700 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161069634146.png - (56.50KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth039.png )
985700

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

R01-Rhonda(already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
RQ-Queen Chinzebeth

>>
No. 985702 ID: 0fae41

Run while they're distracted, Chinz.
>>
No. 985704 ID: 629f2e

>>985702

We should wait a turn on this. The one person who could attack Chinzebeth this round just used their turn. Skalda will need more time to approach, so our queen is safe for the moment. We should take Snowpea's action next, since if Chinzebeth removes herself from the situation then the enemies may use their actions against the remaining troops here.

Let's have Snowpea finish off Gilar. If Skalda retaliates by attacking Snowpea, then that's a whole round of movement not being spent on chasing the queen.
>>
No. 985707 ID: 10c07d

>>985704
This
>>
No. 985715 ID: f25e67

Definitely have Snowpea shoot Gilar again!

Skalda has a ranged weapon that can pull Snowpea down, so I'm questioning the value of using a move action to take to the skies again. Maybe just use a +aim to ensure a hit.
>>
No. 985717 ID: dfb9f6

We have completely forgotten about that raptor bandit. Snowpea, move away from Skalda and attack that dino.
>>
No. 985726 ID: e2dc7c

Chinzebeth: Make a stand and inspire Snowpea's next shot against Gilar!

Snowpea: Shoot Gilar!
>>
No. 985929 ID: d5825c

>>985700
I like how everyone is bullying poor Gilar...
shoot her loincloth when you have a clean shot.
>>
No. 985946 ID: 11f77a

Snowpea can bring down Gilar and then become the only ranged warrior with flying speed!
>>
No. 985965 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161104445272.png - (544.88KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth040.png )
985965

Chinzebeth: "Yes my brave warriors Fight! my mighty Captain Snowpea prove how much better than that failure Rhonda you are!"

Rhonda: "thanks for the inspiring words your majesty . . ."

Snowpea fires and misses Gilar

Chinzebeth: "How dare you miss!!! I never should have promoted you!"

Enemy Turn

Bandit fires at Rhonda and misses

>>
No. 985966 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161104459021.png - (55.88KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth041.png )
985966

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Queen Chinzebeth must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 985969 ID: 10c07d

I believe it’s time for Chinzebeth to make her exit.

“Snowpea, my greatest! I demand you come to my side in the giftshop! Rhonda, stay behind and keep these cretins busy as I return to safety.”
>>
No. 985971 ID: 19da02

Chinzebeth: Shoot Gilar then retreat! Show your loyal guards how it's done!
>>
No. 985975 ID: 338ce4

Beckon Snowpea and keep moving. Lord Lung is a lot bigger in person.
>>
No. 985980 ID: 629f2e

If your servants can't hit someone right in front of them, then they can just sit here and be distracting until they finally use those guns properly. Meanwhile, a tactical retreat to the gift shop for a few mpre competent troops would be a great help right now.
>>
No. 985981 ID: 094652

Focus on a tactical retreat. The sooner you get out of there, the sooner you can call in Black Ops with lots of collateral damage. Oh, and the sooner your minions can flee as well.
>>
No. 985982 ID: 6b489f

Oh lawd he comin

Flip the bird at Gilar and take a shot with our lazer ring in a fit of pique. Lord Lung is as massive as he is deluded! Retreat with Snowpea following to cover us!
>>
No. 985983 ID: 11f77a

Shoot Gilar down and show your troops how it's done. Allow Snowpea to fall back with you if Gilar has been defeated from your successful hit. You've gone hunting many times with your ring laser for sport. Sure, they were only servants dressed in woodland animal costumes, but it's practically the same thing.

Sorry Rhonda. If only you hadn't contradicted the glorious queen you'd be valued just slightly more but not that much more
>>
No. 985984 ID: 0fae41

Focus on moving, Chinzebeth. You didn't exactly wear your running heels to the ribbon cutting, and Lung looks like no clothing will survive getting in arm's reach of him.
>>
No. 986175 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161147168430.png - (424.98KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth042.png )
986175

Chinzebeth: "Get away from me foul creature!"
Gilar: "I'm not a foul creature! wait I guess I AM a 'fowl' creature though."

Queen Chinzebeth fires at Gilar, blasting off her glove
Chinzebeth then escapes into the gift store.


Gilar:"Hey? where'd she go?"
>>
No. 986176 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161147187546.png - (478.70KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth043.png )
986176

ENEMY TURN
Skalda slashes Rhonda across the mantle.
Rhonda is defeated


Skalda: "Another Trophy for my collection!"
>>
No. 986177 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161147203907.png - (53.96KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth044.png )
986177


Player Turn

Victory! Chinzebeth has escaped unharmed! help Captain Snowpea escape for bonus points!

Snowpea must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 986179 ID: 0fae41

Try and score some scorches on Lord Lung before you're overwhelmed. The bird's been blasted enough!
>>
No. 986180 ID: 8483cf

Priority one is to escape. Literally everyone is going to be gunning for you, Snowpea!

But if you can take a shot at that great git Lung, so be it.
>>
No. 986182 ID: 10c07d

Snowpea, get out of there and join your queen before you are totally overwhelmed! I’d also say to save your attack for a counter-attack.
>>
No. 986480 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161191154904.png - (512.68KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth045.png )
986480

Snowpea fires at Lord Lung . . .
it doesn't seem to hurt him but does seem to slow him down


LORD LUNG:" BAH! PUNY BEE STINGS!"


Enemy Turn
Bandit attacks Snowpea and misses
Skalda attacks Snowpea and misses
Gilar attacks Snowpea and misses

>>
No. 986481 ID: 6f7a5a
File 161191164869.png - (53.37KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth046.png )
986481

Player Turn

help Captain Snowpea escape for bonus points!

Snowpea must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 986482 ID: 8483cf

Get out of there, Snowpea! Flee for your clothes! Full retreat!
>>
No. 986483 ID: 12b116

>>986480
Shoot fucking Gilar and get into the gift shop!!!
>>
No. 986484 ID: 0fae41

Press your luck, bee! Aim for Gilar.
>>
No. 986485 ID: e51896

Fly to the gift shop. Not worth the risk. Fight another day!
>>
No. 986489 ID: 10c07d

Shoot Gilar then get into the giftshop!
>>
No. 986497 ID: e2dc7c

>>986480
Lord Lung you need to cuff your cronies for missing so much
>>
No. 986498 ID: 10c07d

>>986497
I do agree a bit of punishment might be in order for letting Chinzebeth get away without as much as a scratch, and letting Snowpea escape too if she does.
>>
No. 986512 ID: 629f2e

>>986485

Agreed, fleeing is the way to go. You might provoke some attacks from the baddies you try to get away from, but time spent attacking you is time not being spent trying to reach the queen.
>>
No. 987257 ID: 163037
File 161273796715.png - (292.93KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth047.png )
987257

Snowpea attacks Gilar! slicing off her loincloth!

Gilar is defeated!


Gilar: "Whoops! that's it for me!"
>>
No. 987259 ID: 163037
File 161273823355.png - (73.70KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth048.png )
987259

Victory!!

Chinzebeth unharmed +100points!

Perfect Bonuses (these are only scored if Chinzebth is unharmed)
Enemies damaged +40 points!
Royal guard survival +17 points!

Total 157/100 !

Chinzebeth unharmed reward:
-100 points for Hover Throne (you could choose not to take it and keep the 100 points)

57 points remain to spend on bonuses (points will carry over after later battles)

-10 points for an attendant/minion/adviser (these NPCs come with no weapons and are much weaker than Royal guards)
-5 points for melee weapon
-5 points for volatile ranged weapon
-5 points for ranged weapon
-5 points grenade (single use)
-1 points article of clothing (any)(provide no combat effect or bonus)

>>
No. 987261 ID: 0fae41

Hover throne? Yes please. It will make a fine piece of loot!
Spend all 57 points on T-shirts for Chinzebeth. She'll buy out the gift shop!
>>
No. 987263 ID: f505e7

>>987261
she just wares them all one on tp of each other.
>>
No. 987264 ID: e51896

Get the hover throne -100

one attendant, one minion, one adviser -30 points
one melee weapon -5
one volatile ranged weapon -5
one ranged weapon -5


Advisor gets melee weapon, minion gets volatile ranged weapon, attendant gets ranged weapon

leaves us with 12 points. I'm thinking either 2 grenades, or 5 articles of clothing and one grenade, but I'm not sure...
>>
No. 987267 ID: 094652

2 Attendants, 2 Volatile Ranged Weapons, 1 Melee Weapon
>>
No. 987271 ID: afe7de

I’m for 2 attendants -20 points
One Melee -5
One Volatile ranged -5

Give one attendant a melee weapon and the other a volatile weapon

Get 4 Grenades and 7 pieces of clothing -20 -7

I think grenades will be hecking important
>>
No. 987274 ID: 10c07d

>>987264
Let’s go with this.
We also need to get an extra article of clothing for Snowpea to honor her amazing service to her queen.
>>
No. 987277 ID: 629f2e

>>987264

Agree with this. Extra points should be spent on clothing our lone survivor Snowpea. They deserve it for their service.
>>
No. 987279 ID: e51896

Decided the last 12 points will be

one grenade -5
rest will be 7 article of clothings -7
>>
No. 987776 ID: 163037
File 161310043748.png - (550.87KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth049.png )
987776

Inside the Gift Shop.

Lieutenant Crispen rushes up the queen.


Crispen: "You majesty! are you alright?"

Chinzebeth: "I've NEVER been more humiliated in my life! no thanks to you! It'll take my servant ages to get these scuffs out of the bottom of my boots! I'll have you know they were custom made by the most talented cobbler gnomes of Jinimax twelve! these boots are completely unique and now they are worn like a peasants clogs. you best have an adequate explanation why you weren't defending me!"

Crispen: "I do your majesty! concern for the state of your footwear was my primary worry! behold your hover throne! you need not walk another step!"

Chinzebeth: "hmm yes, this will do. thank you mittens you are permitted to chase my ring laser once we reach safety"

Crispen: "your majesty I beg your forgiveness but my name is Crispen and I'm not a cat, I'm a red panda . . . "

Chinzebeth: "Panda's are bears you silly cat."

Crispen: " . . . "


while riding the hover throne:
+ Chinzebeth can move at full speed and aim
+ Critical hits will be adsorbed by the throne
+ grants cover to allies
+ Throne flies

-Throne is large and hard to maneuver in tight places
-If Chinzebeth critically fails her defense she fall off the throne
-Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends
-can't benefit from cover

>>
No. 987790 ID: e51896

Chinzebeth could use some stress relief after that scary event. Scratch behind Crispen's ear until he purrs to make you feel better. Get angry if he doesn't.

Anyway, Throne is large and hard to maneuver in tight places, and can't benefit from cover? hmm... lets see what the map will look like in the next battle before we decide to use it for the next battle or save it for another battle.
>>
No. 987801 ID: 0fae41

Tight places? Like, say, a gift shop?
You should probably sit tight in here and wait for rescue.
>>
No. 987803 ID: 8483cf

So this cat comes with the throne, right? Thrones need cats sitting at their feet to function properly.
>>
No. 987811 ID: 629f2e

>>987790

Hard agree on the petting. Pet Crispen.

As much as we might want to wait though, I think Chinzebeth will insist on using the throne right now. Not being able to take cover sounds bad, but consider the fact that Chinzebeth should never be hiding. Chinzebeth's main priority is fleeing, so cover isn't something she will get much use of in the first place. Besides, if she's facing away then she can't exactly be targeted, can she?

Meanwhile, consider the benefits being on the throne grants her. She's allowed to move AND take aim at the same time, anyone behind her gets cover from enemy attacks (giving her forces a safe route to approach the enemy), and she's safe from unlucky crits decimating her apparel. One last bonus: Flight. If the terrain ahead is harsh, then she'll be able to go straight over it without problem.

The only real issue is tight spaces, since it will be hard to maneuver in them. Considering the decadence we've seen so far, that probably won't be the biggest issue though. The fact that the throne is in here and flying already suggests that the gift shop is massive, as one would expect of royalty. As long as Chinzebeth stays on a clear path towards the exit, this downside shouldn't mean much, meanwhile she's still getting all of the upsides that the throne provides. Seriously, don't underestimate the critical hit absorption, that is absolutely vital for our most valuable piece.

Chinzebeth needs to get on that throne ASAP.
>>
No. 987841 ID: afe7de

Pet Crispen, sit on the throne, and prepare for round 2 of the fight, now in the gift shoppe
>>
No. 987845 ID: 07ed53

definitely pet Crispin
>>
No. 988607 ID: 1d109c
File 161384527319.png - (551.56KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth050.png )
988607

Snowpea: "your majesty, your thrown might make you a larger target and provide trouble win cramped areas, perhaps it isn't the best idea?"

Chinzebeth: "You would have me continue to scamper across the ground like a serving girl? completely unacceptable isn't that right Mister Mittens?"

Queen chinzebeth starts to gently pat lieutenant Crispen

Crispen: "Ma'am... we don't have time for this."

Snowpea: "Crispen's right we need a plan!"
>>
No. 988608 ID: 1d109c
File 161384545602.png - (150.40KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth051.png )
988608

Chinzebeth taps into her ocular implant and considers locations to get to:
Supreme Castle Earatone, is far away and would involve getting past Lord Lung: fortification level - Very High
The Royal Treasury can be reached through underground maintenance tunnels: fortification level - High
Patches109 memorial Coliseum: hunker down in this gift shop until rescue comes: fortification level - medium
Prudence Cathedral is best reached by roof tops and sky lanes: fortification level - High
Muffy97 memorial menagerie can be accessed by pedestrian streets: fortification level - High

>>
No. 988609 ID: 10c07d

Begin scratching Crispen’s chin as you plan your next move. Petting cats helps one relax and when relaxed you can make better decisions after all. Eventually decided that you and your loyal servants should make way to the Cathedral.
>>
No. 988610 ID: 0fae41

To the fortress of arrogance, and be quick about it!
>>
No. 988614 ID: 8483cf

Let's hit the Muffy97 Memorial Menagerie. We have a flying bee, let's not squander that advantage in the tunnels.
>>
No. 988615 ID: e51896

you really want to go to the menagerie so that you can avoid Lord Lung by moving farther from him and hire and get new royal guards... Definitely not because you want to pet all the new recruits you have there. Nope. Not at all... plus moving through the pedestrian streets might lead to some fun shenanigans between the fighters and the civilians witnessing the spectacle

(Though the coliseum seems to be the lowest fortification level and we might need to recover until rescue comes after losing most of our royal guards... kind of torn between staying here, or moving to the Menagerie)
>>
No. 988617 ID: 629f2e

>>988608

First off, after the pathetic display we just witnessed in the last room, only a fool would think we could get past Lord Lung unscathed. The castle ain't happening.

The Patches109 memorial Coliseum is the least fortified area we have access to, with its main advantage being that we don't have to go anywhere. Great choice if we feel like being lazy, but there are better strategic options.

That leaves 3 areas with High fortification. Since we can't distinguish them by how fortified they are, let's consider the routes we'd have to take to get to each of them. Take The Royal Treasury for example, a route that would have us traverse underground tunnels. Do you think your throne would be able to maneuver through them well? And if Lord Lung can follow you through them, think about how much cover you would have. Even if you find any, how many alternate routes are there that you could take if you needed to get away? Would you be stuck running away under a barrage of gunfire if caught? Not our best choice.

The Muffy97 memorial menagerie takes us through pedestrian streets. This is also not very ideal. There would be more room for cover in alleyways, around corners, possibly in buildings, but we'd be endangering our citizenry by taking a route through pedestrian areas. The only other negative I can think of is that our melee equipped threats may have an easier time with this route than we want. The available cover isn't as effective against a foe charging into you.

That leaves the Prudence Cathedral, which goes across rooftops and skylanes. We already took out Lord Lung's flying threats, while Chinzebeth is on a hovering throne, so this sounds better on the surface. Melee threats would definitely be less threatening here, and our main concern would be those with guns. There's still an issue of cover, but I still think this is our best option. If we can undermine the melee threats, then that lets our soldiers focus on the enemies wielding firearms. The ones with knives become an afterthought. They'll probably still be able to deal some damage, but this choice seems like it will lessen their potential greatly, and give us the best chance of making a clean escape with as many guards as possible.

TL;DR: Prudence Cathedral is our best option, with the Menagerie being a close second.
>>
No. 988632 ID: b1b4f3

>>988608
Go to prudence cathedral. We just eliminated one of their fliers, we should have air superiority.
>>
No. 988635 ID: e85a08

The Menagerie for some tacticool urban warfare.
>>
No. 988650 ID: afe7de

The Muffy97 memorial menagerie, since Chinzebeth is the only person who can fly right?, otherwise I'd have suggested the prudence cathedral
>>
No. 988652 ID: e51896

>>988650
Snowpea can also fly. I think the other 3 royal guards cannot though.
>>
No. 988653 ID: 094652

Royal Treasury. You need to secure the wealth from looting or this planet won't recover. More importantly, your auxiliary mercenaries may defect if they realize you can't pay them but Lord Lung can. But more immediately, you can use some of the wealth as a distraction to force the pirates into infighting or goad them towards an ambush. Pirates may be unconstrained by protocol and laws but they are not constrained from their own short-sighted greed.
>>
No. 988825 ID: 1d109c
File 161398327494.png - (582.68KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth052.png )
988825

Chinzebeth: "My plan is obvious, as a being of high importance I shall travel on high to the cathedral, If that were not obvious enough the god emperor also owes me for building that massive cathedral so he best keep me safe with it or else!"

Crispen: "Oh look my underling Pawkaf is here! she's a cute mouse perhaps you'd like to demean her instead!"

Royal guard Pawkaf enters the room with Event Adviser Cleopa Egypto, Catering Attendant Humphry Dumpton and Giftshop Minion Kog Sillyman following behind

Pawkaf: "Look your majesty I found some citizens hiding in the back room"

Cleopa: "I wasn't hiding! I was planning the event of our soon-to-be victory"

Dumpton: "I wasn't hiding either I was preparing a feast for all our hard working royal guards"

Sillyman: "I too wasn't hiding, I was taking inventory, to make sure nothing had been stolen"

These Earatonians are weak in combat but easily replaced!
>>
No. 988827 ID: 97a962

Excellent, get those Earatonian dressed up, for battle, give them weapons, and then praise and congratulate Crispen for ordering Pawkaf to find those Earatonians to help fight for your cause with more headpats.

now that we have all the royal guards and new citizens all together to fight for our protection, let us head to the cathedral right now!
>>
No. 988835 ID: 094652

"As your queen, I order you to scout the streets for bandits or serve me quality crumpets and tea! Move!"
>>
No. 988843 ID: e51896

I like the idea of Chinzebeth praising Crispen instead of Pawkaf for finding more fighters. Yeah, lets pet Crispen again.
>>
No. 988844 ID: 0fceea

Put them at the front to scout out the path, then. We march posthaste!
>>
No. 988854 ID: afe7de

Pet Crispen for finding more minions and have the new cannon fodder... uh I mean constituents lead the way
>>
No. 988855 ID: dc61f9

Yes Crispen needs his chin scratched
>>
No. 988867 ID: 12b116

Pet Crispin. Everybody pet him. He's a good boy he wants pets.
>>
No. 988868 ID: 4fd0a3

I think Pawkaf should pet Crispen now.
>>
No. 989265 ID: 1d109c
File 161439523145.png - (509.09KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth053.png )
989265

Chinzebeth: "Wonderful! simply wonderful Mister Mittens! Miss Pawkaf provide pets for Mittens."

Pawkaf: "right away your majesty!"
Pawkaf begins to pet Crispen

Chinzebeth: "As for my loyal citizens, congratulations are in order for volunteering as my scouts and vanguard"

Dumpton: "Your majesty! you expect us to go into battle?!"

Chinzebeth: "I do indeed"

Cleopa: "but we don't even have weapons!"

Royal guard Gerbera steps in from a side room

Gerbara:"Look your majesty I found extra weapons!"

Gerbara has 1 melee weapon, 1 volatile ranged weapon, 1 ranged weapon
5 articles of clothing(including guard ruffs) and 1 grenade, how does Chinzebeth assign these

>>
No. 989266 ID: 8483cf

I'm horrid at tactics, but I suggest we assign Gerbara in a position that puts them as awkwardly close to Snowpea as possible
>>
No. 989267 ID: 0fae41

Give Cleopa the ranged weapon, Humphrey the melee weapon and Kog Snowpea's gun. Give Snowpea the volatile gun. Assign the commoners field promotion ruffs and accessorise Chinzebeth with the remaining two clothes. Chinzebeth should also take the extra laser ring out of the grenade and equip it.
>>
No. 989269 ID: c1335d

>>989267
I like the idea of Chinzebeth wearing extra clothes in preparation, I think it would look dumb and hilarious.

I also support giving one random weapon to each of the newbies
>>
No. 989283 ID: e51896

Gerbera: get jealous at Crispen for getting all the attention despite your hard work at stealing finding those weapons and clothing in the gift shop. Compensate this by requesting to Chinzebeth to have you be assigned to cover Snowpea since she had battle damage, and definitely not because you want to flirt with her... Nope! not at all! (Oh geez, did you say that part out loud??)

Pretty much assign the weapons as >>989267 said. I like the idea of giving Kog Sillyman Snowpea's gun so she can have the new volatile gun

As far as clothing goes, assign the clothes to whoever, but be sure to give Snowpea something new to wear since she lost her breastplate earlier.

Grenade should be given to someone who can fly like Snowpea, or Chinzebeth.
>>
No. 989287 ID: 629f2e

>>989265

Before anything else, Chinzebeth should get one of those guard ruffles. They would look fab with her dress.

We don't know much about our draftees' specialties, so let's just go by their looks. Scrawny Sillyman would likely be weak in melee combat, so hand him a ranged weapon. Dumpton is girthy and should be our head meatshield, so let's keep him close by giving him a ranged weapon too. The volatile one won't work out since we want him nearby, so give that one to Sillyman. By process of elimination, Cleopa gets the melee weapon.

The grenade can go to the ever-reliable Crispen. Don't waste extra clothing on the disposables, but instead spread it amongst the guards. One for each of them, with the spare going to someone with a melee weapon (if all present guards use ranged, just give it to Crispen.)
>>
No. 990642 ID: 1d109c
File 161544489564.png - (224.97KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth054.png )
990642

Snowpea is givin the volatile gun
Cleopa is givin the ranged weapon,
Humphrey is givin the melee weapon
Kog is given Snowpea's ranged weapon.
Kog, Humphrey and Cleopa are given Ruffs to wear
Chinzebeth dons a mask and Ruff


Chinzebeth: "To the roofs my loyal guard! We must get to the 'X' marked transit way"


Player Turn

Only one character can act at time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth has a ring laser if she needs to attack

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 990643 ID: 0fae41

Front and center to command the battlefield, Chinzebeth! Use your hover throne to give Gerbara a lift over the gap.
>>
No. 990646 ID: 8483cf

Disclaimer: I suck at tactics.

Shouldn't we move Chinz as fast as possible to the X? She's our win/lose condition.
>>
No. 990647 ID: afe7de

Have Cleopa move up to engage IG06, maybe see how bad it is up there before we move everyone else. I'm also on team move Chinz last just in case all the foes dogpile her, then we can't move her out of the way.
>>
No. 990660 ID: e51896

I'm thinking one plan of action we can try is have mainly the flyers go Northwest away from the large group in the northeast. Chinzebeth and Snowpea mainly, Gerbera too if one of them can give them a lift since we'll need more firepower as there are a few invaders there. Maybe Kog can shoot some people with his ranged weapons in the northwest to weaken them before the group in the northeast comes too close and help Chinzebeth and her group deal with them easier.

the rest of the royal guards (Crispen, Pawkaf, Cleopa, Humphrey, and Kog Sillyman) can distract the guys in the northeast on the largest building they're on

Once Chinzebeth and her group makes it to the northwest most building, they can fly towards the X while hopefully the rest of the invaders are distracted with the second group to notice Chinzebeth escaping.

Anyone got another plan we can try?

>>990643
If we do this, Chinzebeth should smell Gerbera's face.

But right now,

Kog Sillyman should shoot IG02-LET with the ranged weapon if he can reach that target.
>>
No. 991397 ID: 1d109c
File 161579069856.png - (523.98KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth055.png )
991397

Chinzebeth: "hold my throne gentle flower I shall ferry you across the gap"

Gerbera: "I was going to ask Captain snowpea to carry me, she's pretty~"

Chinzebeth: "Nonsense! she'll be busy sacrifice her dignity for me, now let's be off"

Chinzebeth's Throne carries Gerbera over the gap

Chinzebeth: "Goodness! for a flower you smell terrible! get off!"

Gerbera: "Oof!"

Chinzebeth shoots at Invader Grunt Letherine and misses
>>
No. 991398 ID: 1d109c
File 161579124493.png - (473.34KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth056.png )
991398

Enemy Turn

Invader Grunt Ashenclaw attacks Humphrey and hits!
Humphrey critically fails his defense and is left vulnerable!
until the end of his next turn Humphrey can only attack OR move


Ashenclaw: "Ah HA HA HA!"

Humphrey: "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"
>>
No. 991399 ID: 1d109c
File 161579150423.png - (225.55KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth057.png )
991399


Player Turn

Only one character can act at time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 991406 ID: 10c07d

Humphrey counterattack against Ashenclaw
>>
No. 991407 ID: b1b4f3

If we can eliminate Ashenclaw this round via other units, Humphrey can just move forwards instead.

Pawkaf should move up next, and shoot Ashenclaw.
>>
No. 991428 ID: e51896

Either Sillyman shoots Leth
Or Cleo shoots Ashen
>>
No. 991429 ID: 5661cf

Roll away, Humphrey! Lead the invaders on a merry chase! Away from Chinzebeth, ideally!
>>
No. 991453 ID: 0fae41

Cleo, move up and shoot Ash.
>>
No. 991500 ID: 9cc8fa

Cleo shoot ash.
>>
No. 991774 ID: 1d109c
File 161601638879.png - (276.72KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth058.png )
991774

Cleopa shoots at Ashenclaw and misses

Enemy turn

Invader grunt Titegga rushes forward


Titegga: "HONK! HONK!"
>>
No. 991775 ID: 1d109c
File 161601647054.png - (224.96KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth059.png )
991775

Player Turn

Only one character can act at time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT02-Humphrey VULNERABLE
RT03-Kog Sillyman
>>
No. 991781 ID: 0fae41

Snowpea, fly and shoot Titegga. The birds and the bees, locked in an eternal struggle...
>>
No. 991784 ID: 9f00f2

Snowpea, shoot titegga the honkinator!!!
>>
No. 991797 ID: b1b4f3

>>991781
I must agree.
>>
No. 991802 ID: 1d109c
File 161602335166.png - (225.92KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth060.png )
991802

Captain Snowpea shoots Titegga and hits!

Snowpea: "Blam! there goes your shirt!"

Titegga: "HONK!*"

*Titegga has taken an oath to only make angry bird sounds
>>
No. 991803 ID: 1d109c
File 161602354586.png - (223.05KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth061.png )
991803


Player Turn

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks (a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Only one character can act at time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT02-Humphrey VULNERABLE
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 991806 ID: 0fae41

Kog, shoot Ash.
>>
No. 991807 ID: b1b4f3

Kog move and melee attack Ash.
>>
No. 991813 ID: 9f00f2

Humphrey get to safety pronto, screw fighting for now you coward!
>>
No. 991814 ID: 10c07d

Instead of Kog shooting ash let’s have them try to finish off Titegga
>>
No. 991827 ID: 1d109c
File 161603074166.png - (421.50KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth062.png )
991827

Kog attacks Ashenclaw hitting her in the arm

Kog: "git off him you big turkey!"

Ashenclaw: "Ow!"
>>
No. 991828 ID: 1d109c
File 161603081074.png - (223.34KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth063.png )
991828

Player Turn

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks (a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Only one character can act at time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT02-Humphrey VULNERABLE
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 991834 ID: 10c07d

Let’s have Gerbara go after Ashen or alternatively Titegga if they can move that far
>>
No. 991840 ID: 1e8e5e

LET is probably going to cross the bridge to attack soon. Maybe have Gerbera head to the bridge left of them , block the way as they get ready to counter attack whatever attack LET has coming for them (assuming they'll come towards Gerbera's direction) (also assuming if counter attacks are possible, if not, ignore this suggestion)

"SNOWPEA! Watch this!"
>>
No. 991846 ID: 0fae41

Gerbara, proactively move and attack LET.
>>
No. 992039 ID: 26e733

Humphrey: attack Ashen!

If we have Gerbera go towards LET, i'd say move Gerbara on the bridge to lure LET closer and be ready to block/evade. this should help keep distance away from SAW and avoid a 2 against 1 situation.
>>
No. 992305 ID: 1d109c
File 161628701738.png - (531.55KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth064.png )
992305

Gerbara runs up and prepares a counter attack

Gerbara "SNOWPEA! Watch this!"

ENEMY TURN
Invader grunt Letherine charges Gerbara and misses
Gerbara counter attacks and hits Letherine in the upper arm
Letherine is defeated!


Gerbara "Homerun!"
>>
No. 992306 ID: 1d109c
File 161628713119.png - (223.43KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth065.png )
992306

Player Turn

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks (a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT02-Humphrey VULNERABLE
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 992309 ID: e51896

Humphrey: attempt an attack on Ashen. Maybe... roll over him with your entire body? (if not possible, just use your weapon)
>>
No. 992310 ID: afe7de

Humphrey you should retaliate against ash!!!
>>
No. 992311 ID: 0fae41

Pawkaf, you're falling behind. Move up, move up!
>>
No. 992312 ID: e9dd13

>>992306
Crispen! Rush to Humprey's help. Pull out your laser pistol and start blasting the Grunt.

"Unhand him you scaly foul fiend!"
>>
No. 992314 ID: 8483cf

That's CAPTAIN Snowpea! We must remain professional!
>>
No. 992486 ID: 1d109c
File 161636589904.png - (426.22KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth066.png )
992486

Rolls back onto his feet and critically hits Ashenclaw!

Humphrey: "Weeble wobble bitch!"

Ashenclaw: "Ah! no good!"
>>
No. 992488 ID: 1d109c

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT02-Humphrey (already acted this turn)
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 992489 ID: 0fae41

Both of the remaining units are way in the back, just have them double move up for their turns.
>>
No. 992493 ID: 1d109c
File 161636677809.png - (221.68KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth067.png )
992493

>>
No. 992502 ID: 8483cf

Double move up, Crispen first. Must have our cat!
>>
No. 992504 ID: e51896

Crispen double move up past the right bridge
>>
No. 992520 ID: 12b116

>>992504
this
>>
No. 992674 ID: 1d109c
File 161646912312.png - (397.48KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth068.png )
992674

Crispen double moves

Enemy Turn
Invader Grunt Yethen double moves

Player turn
Pawkaf double moves

Enemy turn
Invader Nipha double moves


Bandit: "Fall, you foolish four-eyed flora!"
>>
No. 992675 ID: 1d109c
File 161646914852.png - (409.34KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth069.png )
992675

Bandit shoots Gerbara and hits them in the face!

Gerbara: "Ah my four eyes!"
>>
No. 992677 ID: 1d109c
File 161646929351.png - (506.41KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth070.png )
992677

Invader Raschid channels dark power

Raschid "Dark lord grant me power!"
>>
No. 992679 ID: 1d109c
File 161646966348.png - (359.10KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth071.png )
992679

Raschid attacks Cleopa, blasting her in the head!

Cleopa: "My beautiful locks! that was geniune hair from champion race horses! I'll never see it's like again!"

Chinzebeth: *Gasp* "Goodness gracious! they have a wig hair destroyer! my loyaly guards you must destroy that invader at all costs!"
>>
No. 992680 ID: 1d109c
File 161646972608.png - (222.20KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth072.png )
992680

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman
>>
No. 992681 ID: 0fae41

Snowpea, you heard your queen. Fire at Raschid. And keep moving forward!
>>
No. 992682 ID: 10c07d

Humphrey attack Ashenclaw
>>
No. 992685 ID: 8483cf

Snowpea, time to shine! Advance and attack Raschid!
>>
No. 992690 ID: e51896

As i said, snowpea and chinzebeth should focus on going northwest while th rest of the invaders in the north east is distracted with the other royal guards. Lets focus on the royal guards in the north west.

SNOWPEA: Shoot at Bandit!
>>
No. 992694 ID: 35458d

>>992682
Support. Attack Ashenclaw with Humphrey
>>
No. 992753 ID: e2dc7c

>>992680
Snowpack, you heard your orders, shoot at Raschid!

Chinzebeth: Frantically stress the importance of this as much as possible
>>
No. 992757 ID: 19da02

>>992690
This is the superior plan
>>
No. 992759 ID: 132458

Snowshoe, get that weave-stealing rat!
>>
No. 992771 ID: 3c76ac

Kill bandit
>>
No. 992921 ID: 7992ee

Snowpea: shoot at bandit
>>
No. 993506 ID: 1d109c
File 161692098571.png - (483.22KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth073.png )
993506

Snowpea shoots at Raschid and misses!

Chinzebeth: "NO NO NO! you buzz brain moron! Hit him! HIT HIM!"

Snowpea: "Sorry, I'm still getting used too this new gun..."

Chinzebeth: "to hell with your apologies! I need that weave-stealing rat destroyed this very instant!!!"

ENEMY TURN

Falune the Flying Flayer double moves


Falune: "If anyone is to be destroyed it will be you monarch! as the eldest living of father Lung's children I will have revenge for what your battle games did to us!"
>>
No. 993507 ID: 1d109c
File 161692113343.png - (223.48KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth074.png )
993507

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 993508 ID: 629f2e

Cleopa, taim that gun and fire at Raschid! Avenge your weave...
>>
No. 993513 ID: e51896

Alright, since we are not planning on having Snowpea and Chinzebeth move and focus on dealing with enemies in the northwest, we need to get Gerbera out of there since they dont have cover and Bandit can shoot them.

Gerbera: move to Snowpea and stand between her and Bandit and block all incoming attacks from enemies. That way, if Bandit shoots towards Snowpea, Gerbera will be in the way to protect her from his gunfires by blocking his attacks,
>>
No. 993517 ID: 0fae41

Crispen, move up and attack Falune!
>>
No. 993547 ID: 10c07d

>>993513
Agree with this
>>
No. 994107 ID: 1d109c
File 161726334298.png - (593.86KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth075.png )
994107

Gerbera moves back to provide cover to Snowpea
Gerbera:"I'll protect you snowpea!"

ENEMY TURN

Raschid hits Snowpea hard with a bolt of magic!


Gerbera: "Snowpea!!!"
Snowpea: "Errk! your majesty I've drawn his fire!"

Chinzebeth: "Your sacrifice will be long remembered!"
>>
No. 994108 ID: 1d109c
File 161726348991.png - (222.20KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth076.png )
994108

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 994148 ID: dc61f9

Humprhey try to finish off ashenclaw!
>>
No. 994150 ID: 8a8155

Cleopa: aim for Raschid, miss, hit Sed.
>>
No. 994158 ID: fe4bff

Weeble wobble! Humphrey, go for Ash!
>>
No. 994185 ID: f23268

Humphrey: try to shove Ash at Falune
>>
No. 994186 ID: 1d109c
File 161729825071.png - (449.13KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth077.png )
994186

Humphrey and Ashenclaw trade blows!

Humphrey: "You're just a big turkey!"
Ashenclaw: "Gobble gobble asshole!":
>>
No. 994188 ID: 1d109c
File 161729835259.png - (222.28KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth078.png )
994188

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey (already acted this turn)
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 994189 ID: f23268

Kog: aim and shoot Bandit
>>
No. 994193 ID: 10c07d

Finish off Ashenclaw Kog!
>>
No. 994194 ID: 608bc8

Cleopa, advance and fire on Ash! We need to clear the way.
>>
No. 994209 ID: 8a8155

Kog, hit Tit.
>>
No. 994286 ID: e51896

Kog, go for bandit!
>>
No. 994378 ID: 1d109c
File 161734472094.png - (427.20KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth079.png )
994378

Kog shoots at Bandit but misses

Enemy turn

Bandit leaps over a gaps shoots at Kog but misses


Kog: "Augh! I can't get a clear shot! he's moving to fast"

Bandit: "No one can hit me stupid and clumsy human!"
>>
No. 994379 ID: 1d109c
File 161734479232.png - (221.71KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth080.png )
994379

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 994381 ID: e2dc7c

>>994379
Well if nobody can hit Bandit best move away from him like Lung.

Pawkaf, help Chinzebeth begin her retreat and shoot at something around Falune to slow his/her movement!

Chinzebeth, give a speech about how you're not retreating, just falling back, because retreating is for cowards and villains!
>>
No. 994382 ID: e51896

Cleopa: shoot Ash
>>
No. 994384 ID: 8483cf

SIC EM HUMPHREY DUMPHREY!
>>
No. 994389 ID: 629f2e

>>994381

Agree
>>
No. 994413 ID: 0fae41

Cleopa, succeed where Kog has failed.
>>
No. 994467 ID: 1d109c
File 161739409768.png - (511.87KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth081.png )
994467

Pawkaf advances

Pawkaf:"I'll cover your retreat queeny!"

Chinzebeth: "I am not retreating! retreating is for cowards! I am merely falling back to a more advantageous position!"

ENEMY TURN

Invader grunt Sawrog advances

>>
No. 994468 ID: 1d109c
File 161739420979.png - (219.52KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth082.png )
994468

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey (already acted this turn)
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 994475 ID: 10c07d

Cleopa, try to finish off Ashenclaw so she can’t act again next turn
>>
No. 994479 ID: da89f3

>>994475
This
>>
No. 994480 ID: b2eec0

>>994475
Also this!
>>
No. 994481 ID: 0fae41

Cleopa, your wig is trying to tell you something from beyond the grave. It seeks revenge, revenge on the evil enchantress Raschid!
>>
No. 994644 ID: 1d109c
File 161748377085.png - (373.32KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth083.png )
994644

Cleopa attacks Ashenclaw, but misses

Cleopa: "this grunt work is so tiring . . ."

Enemy Turn
Invader grunt Yethen charges Kog and misses


Yethen: "Stand still skinny man!"
Kog: "actually it's Sillyman"
>>
No. 994646 ID: 1d109c
File 161748386917.png - (218.77KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth084.png )
994646

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT02-Humphrey (already acted this turn)
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 994648 ID: e51896

Crispen vs Falune, lets go!

alternatively, Crispen tries to finish of Titegga since she still needs to move and can still attack.
>>
No. 994649 ID: 0fae41

Chinzebeth, make a break for it while your minions are stuck in. Go for the gap between Bandit and Falune.
>>
No. 994651 ID: 8483cf

Time to make our royal proclamation of superiority and advance!
>>
No. 994837 ID: e9dd13

>>994646
Crispen, attack Titegga and finish them off. Use one of your pistols if you have to.
>>
No. 994939 ID: 1d109c
File 161765178480.png - (464.75KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth085.png )
994939

Crispen rushes forward and readies a counter attack against Titegga

Crispen: "I'll pluck your feathers! fowl brigand!"
Titegga: "Honk!"

Invader Elite Nipha rushes in and attacks instead!

Nipha: "surprise attack!"
Crispen: "Hardly! have at ye!"
>>
No. 994940 ID: 1d109c
File 161765211693.png - (441.68KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth086.png )
994940

Nipha strikes but her attack is parried
Nipha: "Grr! there's not enough room in this town for two sword cats!"

Crispen counters with a devastating blow to Nipha

Crispen:"I'm a red panda you ignorant bumpkin."
>>
No. 994941 ID: 1d109c
File 161765233290.png - (219.57KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth087.png )
994941


Player Turn
Chinzebeth advances and fires at Titegga
Enemy Turn
Titegga charges and attacks Queen Chinzebeth but misses

Titegga: "HISSSS!"
Chinzebeth "Help! someone cook this goose for me!"

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 994942 ID: 10c07d

Snowpea take out Titega SHES way to close to your Queen!

Chinzebeth yell at your troops for allowing such trash to get near you.
>>
No. 994944 ID: 629f2e

>>994941

Pawkaf, fire at Fallune! He's too close to your queen, and unlike tittega he can fly and has ranged attacks.
>>
No. 994945 ID: 07ed53

>>994942
this one
>>
No. 994947 ID: 08b573

If you want something done right Chinzebeth, do it yourself! Shoot at Titegga... again. Last time was a warning shot.
>>
No. 994949 ID: 0b553a

Chinzebeth shoot at Titega, last time was a warning shot obveously...
>>
No. 994950 ID: 0c5bfb

Pawkaf attack fallune
>>
No. 994991 ID: 0fae41

Gerbara, go after that Bandit.
>>
No. 995448 ID: e2dc7c

>>994942
This one!

Chinzebeth, remind Snowpea what an honor it is for a bee to sacrifice herself for her queen in a totally not racist or offensive manner!
>>
No. 995523 ID: e51896

I think using our strong royal guards to attack weaker enemies like titegga instead of having them focus on the stronger guys might be a bad idea.

I think Pawkaf should go after Fallune since that is a stronger enemy that is focusing their attention on Chinzebeth.
>>
No. 995846 ID: 1d109c
File 161826246237.png - (758.71KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth088.png )
995846

Snowpea critically hits Titegga!
Titegga is defeated!


Titegga "Ah shit!*"
*Titegga has broken her oath

Enemy Turn

Skalda runs up and Slash at Chinzebeth!


Skalda: "Lung will reward me well for you!"

Chinzebeth: "OH! OOOOH NO! my outfit has been marred! someone punish these violent ruffians!"
>>
No. 995847 ID: 1d109c
File 161826255871.png - (218.48KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth089.png )
995847

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 995848 ID: 10c07d

Kog, go and attack Falune for a chance to take away their attack for the turn. We can’t have them attacking the queen
>>
No. 995850 ID: d8e21f

Run, queen, run! You can’t hide, but you can run!
>>
No. 995908 ID: 8483cf

Pawkaf, defend your queen! Get Skalda!
>>
No. 995911 ID: 629f2e

>>995847

Pawkaf should attack next, since Kog should stay focused on his current fight, and Fallune should be our target. Skalda is closer, but Fallune hasn't taken his turn yet.
>>
No. 995912 ID: e51896

Fallune vs Pawkaf. Make sure you stand between Chinzebeth and Fallune when you attack.
>>
No. 996790 ID: 1d109c
File 161877981202.png - (645.96KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth090.png )
996790

Pawkaf strikes a devastating blow to Falune's right turbine causing catastrophic damage

Pawkaf: "Scrap metal like you is no match for my expert skills!"

Falune: "Tiny rodent you will not stand in the path of my revenge!"


Falune counter attacks Pawkaf and strikes a glancing hit

Enemy Turn

Falune attacks Pawkaf and strikes a glancing hit


Falune: "Stop standing in the path of my revenge!"
>>
No. 996791 ID: 1d109c
File 161877994086.png - (218.43KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth091.png )
996791

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 996795 ID: 0fae41

Kog, attack Yethen. Ole!
>>
No. 996799 ID: d09be1

Chinzebeth, aim and shoot bandit.
>>
No. 996800 ID: 629f2e

If Chinzebeth is going to be sitting between enemies, she might as well take fire at one of them. It'd probably raise morale to see even the Queen participate in the battle, especially if she lands a hit.
>>
No. 996804 ID: b1b4f3

Can't we just move Chizebeth across the gap, preventing most enemies from getting near her?
>>
No. 996873 ID: 8483cf

Chinz, advance across gap and shoot bandit if possible.
>>
No. 996985 ID: 1d109c
File 161889597714.png - (450.23KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth092.png )
996985

Chinzebeth fires at Bandit and delivers a heft blow!

Bandit: "Graah!"

Chinzebeth: "You are getting far to close for comfort mangy beast!"

Eenemy Turn
Bandit fires back at Chinzebeth, but the blow bounces off the throne!


Bandit: "That blasted chair! someone pry our prey out of it!
>>
No. 996987 ID: 1d109c
File 161889605463.png - (216.53KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth093.png )
996987

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT02-Humphrey
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 996989 ID: 883551

KICK SOME ASH HUMPHREY DUMPHREY
>>
No. 996991 ID: b017dd

Im torn between having our flower attack Bandit from behind while he is distracted with Chinz to help clear a path for Snowpea to folloe Chinz or attack SAW so they dont attack Snowpea. (SAW is a weaker enemy though)
>>
No. 996992 ID: 0fae41

Humphrey, go mano y mano with Yethen.
>>
No. 996993 ID: afe7de

You know what to do humphrey >:3
>>
No. 996994 ID: e51896

Belly flop on Ash, Humphrey!
>>
No. 997189 ID: 1d109c
File 161903869012.png - (316.56KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth094.png )
997189

Humphrey lunges at Ashenclaw, but misses!

Enemy Turn

Ashenclaw attackes Humphrey! Humphrey critically fails his defense! Ashenclaw bites off Humphrey's hand!


Humphrey:*GASP! my last act is to provide a meal!"

Ashenclaw: "Tasty egg man!"

Humphrey Dumpton is defeated
>>
No. 997190 ID: 1d109c
File 161903878226.png - (216.81KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth095.png )
997190

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 997191 ID: 4b3ed5

Kog: shoot bandit!
>>
No. 997194 ID: 0fae41

Kog: Disengage from the bull bandit and shoot at the other Bandit. Be a part of her majesty's honor guard, not the heroic fool who sacrifices himself to let the others escape.
>>
No. 997195 ID: e2dc7c

>>997190
Gerbera, attack SAW!

Chinzebeth, assign Humphrey's duties to a still living minion!
>>
No. 997740 ID: 1d109c
File 161941005980.png - (455.30KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth096.png )
997740

Kog shoots Bandit, Bandit critically fails his defense, Bandit is defeated!

Bandit: "Argh Impoossible! defeated by a weak human!?"
Kog: "I'm done with all these dinosaurs!"
>>
No. 997741 ID: 1d109c
File 161941012760.png - (562.66KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth097.png )
997741

Enemy Turn

Invader Grunt Sawrog leaps down and and strikes a glancing hit against Gerbera


Sawrog: "flower good for crunching!"
Gerbera: "hey watch it!"
>>
No. 997742 ID: 1d109c
File 161941026558.png - (215.86KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth098.png )
997742

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 997745 ID: 0fae41

Cleopa, get some distance from Ash and shoot that invader blocking the bridge.
>>
No. 997746 ID: e51896

Cleo: shoot Yethen!
>>
No. 997749 ID: 8483cf

Cleo, advance and snipe at the bridge invader!
>>
No. 997756 ID: 1d109c
File 161941791949.png - (475.40KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth099.png )
997756

Cleopa shoots at invader grunt Sedsed, but misses

Cleopa:"Back! back! you horrible rat!"

Sedsed: "Kill kill the man thing!"

Enemy turn

Sedsed attack Cleopa but misses

>>
No. 997757 ID: 1d109c
File 161941810028.png - (216.24KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth100.png )
997757

Player Turn

Only one character can act at a time

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Enemies and allies will take turns acting

Select a single character to act and explain what they do

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth (already acted this turn)
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa (already acted this turn)
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 997759 ID: 0fae41

Gerbara, double team Nipha with Crispen.
>>
No. 997761 ID: 8483cf

Crispen, attack Nipha!

(Gerbara can't abandon Snowpea!)
>>
No. 997785 ID: 4560e1

Crispin attacks Nipha!
>>
No. 997976 ID: 1d109c
File 161955588252.png - (385.22KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth101.png )
997976

Crispen strikes and hits Nipha

Crispen: "Hardly even worth my time!"

Nipha: "D-Damn it!"
Nipha is defeated
>>
No. 997977 ID: 1d109c
File 161955595409.png - (494.99KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth102.png )
997977

Enemy turn
sinister whispers fill Raschid's ears
Raschid: "Yes my dark masters, I will dethrone this monarch"
>>
No. 997978 ID: 1d109c
File 161955600767.png - (565.02KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth103.png )
997978

Raschid Attacks Chinzebeth with dark power!
Chinzebeth critically fails her defense!

a hellish spectral hand appears before the queen
Chinzebeth: "Back! back! don't touch my hair!"

the spectral hand grips the queen by her coat
Chinzebeth: "how dare you manhandle me like this! I am a queen"
Queen Chinzebeth is pulled from her throne

Her coat cannot support her weight and tears off
Chinzebeth: "OOF! my sensitive bottom! you brute!"
Chinzebeth is left vulnerable!
>>
No. 997979 ID: 1d109c
File 161955605771.png - (216.77KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth104.png )
997979

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Gerbara must act now, what do they do?
>>
No. 997980 ID: 629f2e

Gerbara, retalliate against Sawrog for that last attack he launched on you.
>>
No. 997982 ID: aacf55

Your queen needs you and snowpea! Grab Snowpea's hand and take her with you towards the direction of the queen!

Afterwards, get ready to block or dodge.

Next turn, snowpea will fly you past the gap
>>
No. 997986 ID: 0fae41

Gerbara, strike back at Sawrog!
>>
No. 997991 ID: 10c07d

Chinzebeth: Angrily yell at your subjects for letting this happen to you, everyone here is getting demoted for this poor excuse for defending their queen.
>>
No. 998049 ID: e51896

>>997982
This. We need to get to the Queen asap while most of the invaders already took their turn with Snowpea! Right now chinz is defenseless. Forget about Saw

>>997991
Also this
>>
No. 998440 ID: 1d109c
File 161975937402.png - (588.37KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth105.png )
998440

Chinzebeth: "MY Royal Guard! my utterly WORTHLESS royal guards! look what you've let happen to me! You are ALL getting demoted for for failing to protect me!"

Gerbera: "come on Snowpea! we gotta help her majesty!"

Gerbera drags snowpea towards Chinzebeth

Enemy turn


Raschid: "Yethen the dark whispers call to you! join me in destroying this monarch!"

Yethen: "I obey!"

Yethen rushes towards Chinzebeth
>>
No. 998443 ID: 1d109c
File 161975965891.png - (215.35KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth106.png )
998443

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbara
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 998446 ID: 0fae41

Gerbara: Keep moving, you've got a long way to go!
>>
No. 998447 ID: 8483cf

Time to use our minions for what they do best!

Cleopa, throw yourself into enemy fire to protect your queen!
>>
No. 998449 ID: 629f2e

>>998443

Our queen is vulnerable. Let's get her back on her feet before she takes a critical blow, and move her further away from any ranged enemies that may want to take potshots at her.
>>
No. 998478 ID: 10c07d

>>998447
This, Cleo defend your queen!
>>
No. 998482 ID: ad2fd0

>>998446
This, continue dragging snowpea with you
>>
No. 998577 ID: 1d109c
File 161984910219.png - (475.80KB , 1391x1115 , Chinzebeth107.png )
998577

Gerbara continues on with Snowpea, Snowpea is slowing them down

Gerbara: "We can make it! just a little further!"
Chinzebeth: "Hurry you incompetents your queen is in danger!"

Enemy Turn

Raschid: "What is a queen without her crown?"

Chinzebeth: "NO! not that! anything but that!"

Raschid: "Anything? after your crown it's going to be everything!"
Raschid attacks and hits Chinzebeth!
The crown explodes!

Chinzebeth: "EEEEEeeeeiiiiAAAH!"
>>
No. 998579 ID: 1d109c
File 161984922899.png - (216.08KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth108.png )
998579

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf
R07-Gerbera (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 998580 ID: 5c8c89

Snowpea: grab Gerbera, keep flying towards the direction of the gap, then shoot Raschid!
>>
No. 998582 ID: 0fae41

Cleopa, avenge your queen's wig! Put an end to that hair-razing menace once and for all!
>>
No. 998590 ID: 629f2e

Pawkaf, finish off Falune before they can cross the gap and join in the assault on your queen.
>>
No. 998593 ID: 8483cf

Pawkaf, finish off Falune and then advance!
>>
No. 998602 ID: d48428

Pawkaf vs fallune.
Aim for the other jet engine so that it can at least stop flying.
>>
No. 998768 ID: 1d109c
File 162001960807.png - (681.87KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth109.png )
998768

Pawkaf Strikes Falune hard in the head

Pawkaf: "We need to fight towards the queen!"

Falune makes repeated strikes in a blind fury, but Pawkaf expertly deflects the attacks

Falune: "GRAAAAGHH!"
>>
No. 998769 ID: 1d109c
File 162001983452.png - (215.48KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth110.png )
998769

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbera (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman

>>
No. 998772 ID: 8483cf

Kog, advance and shoot the invader that is the most likely to be finished off (aside from Falune)! We need to defend the queen!
>>
No. 998773 ID: e51896

Kog shoot Skal!
>>
No. 998791 ID: 0fae41

Kog, shoot Yethen to clear the way!
>>
No. 998799 ID: f65cec

Cleo, shoot Sed.
>>
No. 1001365 ID: 1d109c
File 162170095026.png - (523.89KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth111.png )
1001365

Kog attacks but misses Yethen

Kog: "Hey get back here!"

Enemy turn

Raschid: "Skalda the dark whispers call to you! take your leap of faith"

Skalda: "You got it!"
Skalda leaps the gap, and Attack Queen Chinzebeth to great effect


Chinzebeth: "My gloves! MY RINGS!"

Raschid: "Your throne your crown, your rings, all trappings of royalty and power will be stripped from you piece by piece!"
>>
No. 1001366 ID: 1d109c
File 162170104963.png - (214.83KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth112.png )
1001366

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbera (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 1001367 ID: 10c07d

Crispen, push past Yethen to get to your queen. If at all possible see if you can’t just get rid of him completely by pushing him over the edge.
>>
No. 1001368 ID: c58093

Snowpea: take Gerbera towards where Skalda is going, and shoot Skalda.
>>
No. 1001374 ID: 629f2e

>>1001368

Pass on having Snowpea take anyone, as that makes him move too slowly to be worth it. Move forward, and take the best shot you can at Skalda. We should tey to do as much damage as we can, so that Chinzebeth's action for this turn can be movement instead of self-defense.
>>
No. 1001382 ID: ac75a5

>>1001367
This. Lets get crispen moving! Go attack Yethan
>>
No. 1001386 ID: 0fae41

Snowpea, go after Yethen. Clear a path for your comrades!
>>
No. 1001388 ID: 8483cf

>>1001368
Snowpea needs to move Gerb outta here right now! They're surrounded!
>>
No. 1001522 ID: 1d109c
File 162178772809.png - (578.37KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth113.png )
1001522

Snow pea fires at Skalda but misses

Skalda: "Nice try flutter bug, but your queen is mine!"

Enemy turn

Ashenclaw launches at Cleopa but misses


Cleopa: "Back horrid beast back!"
>>
No. 1001523 ID: 1d109c
File 162178779534.png - (214.79KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth114.png )
1001523

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbera (already acted this turn)
RT01-Cleopa
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 1001525 ID: e51896

CLEO: stand between Gerbera and Sedsed, and shoot Yethen
>>
No. 1001526 ID: ac75a5

Chinzebet: is there anything soft down below the gap between the buildings that can break your fall? Like a dunpster of garbage bags? If so, jump down and get outta there!
>>
No. 1001527 ID: 0fae41

Cleopa, make some space between yourself and Ashenclaw.
>>
No. 1001532 ID: 10c07d

Crispen get to your queen!
>>
No. 1002617 ID: 1d109c
File 162283265437.png - (528.99KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth115.png )
1002617

Cleopa shoots at Yethen, but misses

Cleopa:"What am I even doing here?"
Yethen: "becoming easy pray for me!"

Yethen critically hits Cleopa

Cleopa: "Eeeeyaa! NO! not my drawers!"

Yethen: "Silk for the Silkwyrm!"

Cleopa is defeated!
>>
No. 1002619 ID: 1d109c
File 162283276950.png - (214.43KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth116.png )
1002619

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

RQ-Queen Chinzebeth VULNERABLE
R03-Snowpea (already acted this turn)
R05-Crispen
R06-Pawkaf (already acted this turn)
R07-Gerbera (already acted this turn)
RT03-Kog Sillyman (already acted this turn)

>>
No. 1002621 ID: 629f2e

Crispen, finish off Ashenclaw!
>>
No. 1002625 ID: 10c07d

>>1002621
This
>>
No. 1002628 ID: abd1d9

Sed hasnt moved yet. Attack Sed with Crispen so they dont attac!
>>
No. 1002629 ID: 0fae41

Crispen, tell Yethen to let Cleopa go!
>>
No. 1002655 ID: e51896

Crispen, attack SED!
>>
No. 1003707 ID: 9b127b
File 162417279292.png - (417.10KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth117.png )
1003707

Crispen attacks Ashenclaw!

Ashenclaw: "Ahk! he too fast!"

Ashenclaw is defeated

Crispen doesn't acknowledge his victory and instead points at Yethen
Crispen: "Unhand her and drop your pants, fiends! And I might go easy on you then!"
>>
No. 1003708 ID: 9b127b
File 162417321513.png - (212.73KB , 927x1115 , Chinzebeth118.png )
1003708

Player Turn

Chinzebeth can make declarations and give orders for free in addition to any character acting

Chinzebeth can't get back onto the throne until the battle ends

VULNERABLE characters until the end of their next turn can only attack OR move and are vulnerable to attacks
(a step toward an enemy or a step to get behind cover is free and doesn't require a move action)

Queen Chinzebeth must act now, what does she do?

>>
No. 1003709 ID: e51896

Chinzebeth: point blank attack with your ring on Skal. You can't miss at such a close distance

Or maybe jump off the building if there is something soft you can land on like >>1001526 once mentioned
>>
No. 1003710 ID: 8483cf

Get Skal!
>>
No. 1003712 ID: 0fae41

Crawl away and find a dumpster to dive into, Chinz. Maybe they won't bother looking for you.
>>
No. 1003713 ID: e51896

>>1003709
Oh wait, she lost her rings, so she can't shoot. Ummm... kick? Kick him so hard that he falls off the building
>>
No. 1003714 ID: 629f2e

>>1003708

If you run away, then it's that much more distance for your soldiers to catch up with you. Meanwhile, you'll keep on getting bullied by the two enemies already in range.

You should take a chance and charge towards Raschid. Either attack him to get revenge for your hair, or just try to retreat towards your troops, but that's definitely the direction to go. Your troops will be able to catch up to you quicker, and form a defensive line around you.
>>
No. 1003746 ID: da355f

Support on running towards out teammates.
>>
No. 1003828 ID: 56a408

Crawl towards Raschid for a rendezvous.
>>
No. 1003831 ID: 96c896

>>1003708
Give Skal the boot.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason