[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 159564759789.png - (313.05KB , 1106x622 , 000.png )
973103 No. 973103 ID: 5a5548

this quest is (obviously) nsfw. it contains clothing damage, sex, and ogres.

the mysterious Sexy Dungeon has stood undefeated for eons, tempting adventurers with bottomless stores of earthly wealth and the seductive allure of carnal pleasures, but never has a lucky soul managed to reach the bottom level of the labyrinth. all challengers to the earthen tunnels of lust have been struck low and surrendered themselves to the advances of the dungeon sentries.

one such group of intrepid explorers enters the dungeon now, in search of treasure, glory in battle, or perhaps something more... intimate in nature...
Expand all images
>>
No. 973105 ID: 5a5548
File 159564771458.png - (1.49MB , 3000x1114 , 001.png )
973105

create your party. vote for up to four characters. the top 4 will be selected to be the starting party. as party members are removed from play, either by being lost to the dungeon, or from retiring, a new character will be selected at random from the pool of available characters.
>>
No. 973106 ID: 9f00f4

Going for the furries!

Footknight, Empath, Viking, Moon Caller.

Also, why so few males? And why not TWO gay males? Who is Tide Monk going to sleep with, the other guy is super-straight! Not all interactions can/should be with monsters only.
>>
No. 973108 ID: b7ec45

Kurgarra, Viking, Tide Monk, Moon Caller
>>
No. 973110 ID: 8833fe

Daemon paladin, kurgarra, warden, empath
>>
No. 973111 ID: e7c7d3

Footknight, Empath, Daemon Paladin, and Moon Caller.

Some good kinks there. The main flaw with my selection is this party would be an absolute horrible thing to fight. Tanky, healing, and buffs/debuffs? That's an endurance fight right there
>>
No. 973112 ID: 2aa5f0

Footknight, Empath, Warden, Moon Caller.
>>
No. 973114 ID: 0fae41

Footknight, Empath, Warden, Moon Caller.
>>
No. 973123 ID: df76b1

Footknight, Warden, Viking, Empath

2 Tanks, a healer and a scout, and sexual compatibility throughout the party.
>>
No. 973124 ID: 094652

Anti-Horde: [Footknight, Kurgarra, Tide Monk, Moon Caller]
Strengths: Anti-Horde Optimization, Medium Survival Rate (during formation disruption)
Weaknesses: Low Ranged Combat Performance, Low Attrition Resistance
>>
No. 973129 ID: 19f255

Daemon Paladin, Viking, Empath, Kurgarra. That way we have a good team comp as well as varied romantic combinations!
>>
No. 973130 ID: 8833fe

Gotta go with Warden, Mooncaller, Daemon Paladin, Kurgarra, and Warden for a diverse and useful party
>>
No. 973131 ID: 864e49

>>973105
Footknight
Empath/Moon Caller
Kurgarra
Deamon Paladin
>>
No. 973132 ID: 6931f1

Footknight, Empath, Kurgarra, Viking
>>
No. 973133 ID: e19a40

>>973106
>Going for the furries!
Always! My vote is the same.
>Footknight, Empath, Viking, Moon Caller.
>>
No. 973136 ID: 5b0071

>>973105
Empath
Warden
Kurgarra
Tide Monk
>>
No. 973137 ID: 5a5548
File 159567387594.png - (1.55MB , 3000x1114 , votes.png )
973137

currently Empath is leading with 8 votes, followed by Footknight with 7. the 3rd and 4th slot are tied 3 ways between Viking, Kurgarra, and Moon caller with 6 votes each. we will wait a few more hours before calling it.
>>
No. 973140 ID: c12540

Footknight
Empath
Mooncaller
Daemon paladin
>>
No. 973141 ID: 1057e1

Daemon Paladin
Kurgarra
Viking
Empath

Or all my votes for Daemon Paladin if I could.
>>
No. 973142 ID: 62e4df

Daemon Paladin, Empath, Kurgarra
>>
No. 973143 ID: e19a40

If combat is something to consider the top priority should be a healer (already in the lead) followed by a tank (almost outvoted). So please consider Viking.
Two dps for the remaining slots is fine, but the support would make combat more interesting. She is also the only feral.
>>
No. 973144 ID: bc49e2

Empath, Viking, Daemon Paladin, Moon Caller.
>>
No. 973148 ID: 094652

Okay, since we're getting Empath, I'd like to change my vote:

Footknight
Empath
Daemon Paladin
Mooncaller
>>
No. 973150 ID: 880794

Kurgarra, Daemon Paladin, Footknight, Empath
>>
No. 973151 ID: 278f7f

>>973105
Footknight, Daemon Paladin, Kurgarra, Tide Monk

Sustain and adaptation
>>
No. 973155 ID: 7dd242

Kurgarra, Daemon Paladin, Footknight, Empath.
>>
No. 973156 ID: 466d5d

>>973155
second this
>>
No. 973157 ID: 19f255

All for empath, kurgarra, daemon paladin, and footknight. those are the cutest. esp the paladin

is it okay to post fanart in this thread?
>>
No. 973158 ID: 5a5548
File 159569096874.png - (1.58MB , 3000x1114 , votes.png )
973158

I'll be calling the votes in about an hour. so far the Empath is the runaway winner with 17 votes. the footknight is second with 13, followed by the daemon paladin with 11 and the Kurgarra with 10. some people have changed their votes so only the most recent post of each ID has been counted.

>>973157
fanart is always appreciated! this thread may get cluttered due to the nature of the game, though.
>>
No. 973159 ID: 19f255
File 159569144780.png - (545.47KB , 791x980 , empath.png )
973159

yay!

empath gang empath gang
>>
No. 973165 ID: f2320a

>>973158
Empath and viking
>>
No. 973169 ID: 62e4df

It may be better to create a discussion thread for this quest which could be used for posting fanart.
>>
No. 973198 ID: 529620

A sole vote for Moon Caller.
>>
No. 973208 ID: 9fad0d

>>973158
Voting viking and moon caller, keep the other two.
>>
No. 973217 ID: dbd72b

If I'm not too late Daemon Paladin.

Helthy yeen lady ftw
>>
No. 973254 ID: 5a5548
File 159580950094.png - (262.75KB , 1500x1450 , aisha.png )
973254

the party has been decided. these are the first four adventurers to delve into the lustful labyrinth in many months, but unfortunately for them, they are not likely to be the last...

Aisha, a footknight of the Knightly order of the Gelder Baron. she has faithfully served the Brass Sultanate since she was a kit. her age has been catching up to her, and this is her last crusade. her hope is to bring back a holy relic to the Mosque of the Exaltation of st Aidan the Martyr that was stolen nearly a decade ago by the foul minions of the Sexy Dungeon.
>>
No. 973256 ID: 5a5548
File 159580982167.png - (289.35KB , 1500x1450 , bloody rhea.png )
973256

Bloody Rhea has carved a swath of destruction through the badlands, fighting, eating, and fucking anything she comes across. as a cub, she signed the book of the angel Satan, and took part in communion, sealing a part of the great adversary in her body. she hopes to find an artifact in the dungeon to seal the devil away for good, so she can return to her clan and continue carousing and raising cubs for war.
>>
No. 973257 ID: 5a5548
File 159581010422.png - (225.44KB , 1500x1450 , harpe.png )
973257

the fae Vexa named Harpe was born to a merchant turned aristocrat who sent her far from home to a college of the Empathic arts. she has spent the summer break from school traveling the world healing those she meets and living as a beggar. she hopes to find great riches in the dungeon to redistribute to those in need, and to continue practicing her Empathic magic on the adventurers she meets in the tunnels below.
>>
No. 973258 ID: 5a5548
File 159581044809.png - (313.46KB , 1500x1450 , Vaati.png )
973258

the Kurgarra cult of the Lionall city of Mara worships the goddess Ianna, who shapes her servants like clay, seeking to elevate her followers to enlightenment through vastness of experience. Vashti is one such Kurgarra. they wake each morning with their body shifted one way or an other, and seek to reach a further understanding of the mortal condition through disciplined meditation and martial art. Vashti believes that inside the dungeon may be a set of holy steles that would further the Kurgarra Cult's path to absolution.
>>
No. 973267 ID: 5a5548
File 159581392549.png - (2.63MB , 3000x2043 , 002.png )
973267

"door's closed behind us." Aisha sighs, "sort of."

in reality the wall where the door was looked to be smooth masonry now. she turns to the rest of the party, "no way to go but forward, I suppose."

"this is exciting!" Harpe beams. no one responds.

"the door to the next room is locked." Vashti mutters softly, as they pace around the room, eyes moving from one wall to the other.

"ugh. a puzzle." Rhea groans, the booze on her breath filling the room with each heavy syllable spat out, "I'm gonna sit this out. you nerds can figure this out by yourselves, I think."
>>
No. 973269 ID: 78c706

Looks like a pretty fair first room. Vashti can check the chest. The door looks like it's sexlocked. Looks like two people need to receive oral? Who's ready to succ'?
>>
No. 973272 ID: 62e4df

Yeah, the pillars are pretty clearly indicating oral, but what about the design on that wall? Can you make anything out?
>>
No. 973280 ID: b1b4f3

Most agile member of the party should open the chest. That seems to be Vashti?
>>
No. 973281 ID: 4950ab

Does that black spot on the wall above the chest seem suspicious to anyone else?
>>
No. 973285 ID: 5a5548
File 159582144005.png - (647.61KB , 2101x1980 , 003.png )
973285

"looks like a sex lock." Rhea sniffs, "I think we gotta mouth fuck each other to get it open."

"it looks like a normal lock." Aisha groans, "like the kind you unlock with a key."

"pretty boring fuckin' lock then." Rhea retorts.

"Yeyjah's sake... everyone look around for a key." Aisha says, "and be careful. likely there are traps and beasties lurking about."

Vashti quietly continues to pace around the room, taking stock of the items inside. they stop at a chest and look it over. locked. perhaps trapped, they can't tell on inspection, but decide not to try forcing the lock mechanism. they look up at the wall behind the chest. it has a very familiar relief upon it, with a small shallow stone basin below.

"from beloved we do take communion to purchase ourselves a place in paradise. stolen often, but worthlessly so. only given freely does this currency have value."

"what's that?" Harpe asks the Lionall as the two warriors continue to argue behind her.

"the inscription below the carving." Vashti replies, "the carving depicts Asha and Ao. two Lionall goddesses that fell in love and fled the pantheon to commit a tryst in secret. the carving shows their first moment of intimacy. as they lay naked and come together to kiss, their passion and love for one another created the earth."

Vashti shrugs, "or so they say. it's not a cult I subscribe to."
>>
No. 973287 ID: bb78f2

A kiss? That can be stolen, and can be disappointing if it is. Do we have to kiss the chest or the engraving?

Hah, Rhea, you weren't far off.
>>
No. 973288 ID: b1b4f3

Yeah that answer's probably "a kiss".
Kiss what though? Eachother, or the mural?

I'm guessing the key will show up in that basin. Doesn't look like a suitable makeouts target.
>>
No. 973289 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm, kissing can also be called "swapping spit". You could try spitting in the basin.
>>
No. 973290 ID: 094652

I think Rhea's response would be to suddenly smooch someone and say "there did we solve it yet?" and go back to drinking.

Vashti, can you pick the lock?
>>
No. 973302 ID: ee6883

Vashti, have you come across this typebof lock before? Harpe, is this something you've maybe learned about in empath college? Don't be shy!
>>
No. 973303 ID: ee6883

Vashti, have you come across this typebof lock before? Harpe, is this something you've maybe learned about in empath college? Don't be shy!
>>
No. 973310 ID: 389f51

If smooching the mural or each other doesn't work, why not try busting it open
>>
No. 973313 ID: 8fab7a

>>973289
Seems legit enough to try. Also, following that mural logic, a man and a woman would have to be eaten out to open the main door.

Orrr you could look for hidden buttons or hope the key is in the puzzle chest.
>>
No. 973323 ID: 6931f1

Rhea knows what's up. Make a list of body fluids and try filling the basin with them one by one.
>>
No. 973325 ID: ee6883

Rhea, kiss harpe. Don't bother asking for permission shes cool with it
>>
No. 973385 ID: 5a5548
File 159591140757.png - (1.14MB , 2956x2156 , 004.png )
973385

"sounds like a kiss." Rhea says.

"I thought you were sitting this puzzle out." Aisha retorts.

"I was until it sounded like I could get a mouthful of girl."

"I'll get to work on this chest." Vashti mutters as they lean over the thing and take a look at the lock.

"a- a kiss?" Harpe squeaks out, "so two of use will need to... kiss?"

"yup." Rhea nods, "I mean, probably. maybe. anyway, how about it?"

"oh. you mean me?" Harpe gasps, "I uhm..."
>>
No. 973386 ID: 5a5548
File 159591177267.png - (1.17MB , 2862x2120 , 005.png )
973386

"I wasn't really wanting an answer, prey." Rhea roughly grabs the Vexa's collar and lifts her up. Harpe's hooves dangle below her as the Gnoll brings her up to meet her, nose to nose, she can feel her hot breath on her snout, and the smell of powerful spirits tickles her nose with each breath.

"you smell good, prey." Rhea taunts, "after we kiss I might want to gobble you up."

Harpe nervously laughs in response. she's aroused and terrified in equal measure from the rough handling by the Paladin.

"uhm. hey." the Lionall calls out, "this chest is-"

Rhea cuts her off, "ok morsel, open wide."
>>
No. 973387 ID: 5a5548
File 159591199481.png - (1.22MB , 2862x2120 , 006.png )
973387

the Gnoll's tongue invades Harpe's mouth, pushing deep into her maw. the feeling, along with the drink in her saliva, is intoxicating for the normally sober mage. the Paladin is sloppy with her kissing, dripping spit and taking harsh breaths through her nose as she continues to intrude into Harpe, who is more than happy to oblige her.

"h-hey!" the Kurgarra yells, "I need help!"
>>
No. 973388 ID: bb78f2

oh that's some bullshit
who puts a mimic first room in the first level of a dungeon
Ok tank beat its ass! One of you, anyway
>>
No. 973389 ID: 5a5548
File 159591232281.png - (895.33KB , 3000x2500 , 007.png )
973389

"the chest is traahhhh" the Kurgarra attempts to speak but the chest has morphed into an Adolescent Mimic!

the creature has pheromones in its oily skin that relaxes its prey. Vashti's speech slows and slurs, as the creature's sticky tendrils grasp and squeeze. they pull their armor and clothing away, revealing their bare flesh, and pull the Lionall's head forward.

"wow, you're beautiful!" the mimic says, "do you have a boyfriend? can I be your boyfriend? is that ok? you can tell me if it's not ok!"

"ahhhhh..." Vashti moans as the creature continues to grip and massage their body.

"wow! I've got a cute Lionall girlfriend! we should go out! when are you free? we should go on a date!"
>>
No. 973390 ID: 5a5548
File 159591240642.png - (938.02KB , 3000x2500 , 008.png )
973390

"we should date right now!"

"uhhhn-!"
>>
No. 973393 ID: 094652

Aisha, are you going to stab something yet?
>>
No. 973394 ID: c1aec2

Uh oh, I think we should get the footman who might have been watching to try and end that mimic and help out Vashti
>>
No. 973399 ID: 62e4df

Seriously, beat the hell off out of that mimic. Remember, mimics are sticky, so try to use ranged attacks if at all possible.
>>
No. 973403 ID: 6931f1

Tell the mimic that his face is so ugly that only his mother could love him. Also that you're taken and that he's not your type. Altho... you'd be fine with a date if he made it worth your while, if he had some gold or rare items.
>>
No. 973404 ID: efab48

Aisha, you know how this will end. She's going to be kidnapped when this is over.
Tell the gnoll to knock it off.

Vashti, let him run with it until you see an opening and take it. You're the guy/gal to call when it comes to flip the tables.
>>
No. 973405 ID: 6a569c

Vashti, politely explain to the chest your culture's views on gender!
>>
No. 973407 ID: b1b4f3

Wait, does fucking a mimic count as part of the "vastness of experience" Vashti seeks?
>>
No. 973419 ID: dbd72b

someone nearby should probably hit the mimic
>>
No. 973495 ID: e85a08

Make it a double date.
>>
No. 973673 ID: 15a025

Vashti, use the only weapon you've access to right now: Your mouth. Bite that thing as hard as you can.
Aisha: Get up to that chest and Pommel it!
>>
No. 973857 ID: b5ac3f
File 159661287798.png - (702.29KB , 2000x744 , 009.png )
973857

||AMBUSHED||

Enemy Turn:
Adolescent Mimic attacks Vashti, slapping them hard against the cheek with a Paralytic tentacle. it deals 2 damage and stuns Vashti.

Party turn:
[Vashti is stunned]
>_

[Stun: a stunned character can move, but can not take any actions for one turn, additionally, some characters have special attacks or effects that can only be done against stunned opponents.]

[Combat basics: each group takes their actions all at once. unless ambushed, the party will have the first turn.
each turn each character can move and do an action, move twice, or do an action.
a character can move in any cardinal direction, using one space of movement, they may not move diagonally.
a character can also face left or right, but not up or down. position and face carefully, as many creatures within the dungeon may take a turned back as an invitation to attack.]
>>
No. 973858 ID: b5ac3f

>>973857
[Stun Addendum: when moving while stunned, a character may not take a second move action.]
>>
No. 973859 ID: b1b4f3
File 159661444161.png - (233.15KB , 1000x372 , plan.png )
973859

>>973857
Okay, Vashti should pull back since she can't do anything and moving doesn't penalize actions at all. I'm guessing we can't heal her armor but let's move up the empath anyway.
...wait, Sunglare can be cast every round?

Actions:
Vashti does nothing
Harpe casts Sunglare at the mimic
Rhea does nothing because she's slow and can't reach the mimic
Aisha smites the mimic
>>
No. 973860 ID: f8fa51

What I'm seeing is that damage is done first to armour, and then to health, so Vashti currently has 4/4 health and 1/3 armour. If someone attacked her for 2 again, she would have 3/4 health and 0/3 armour. Is that correct? That being the case, can healing heal armour?

>>973859
Seconding this.

I'm guessing the reason sunglare can be used every round is because it does no damage and there's probably going to be more than one enemy more often than not. That, or it's a typo.
>>
No. 973863 ID: e19a40

>>973859
Rhea will end up behind Harpe? Rhea should be going to the place Vashti is moving toward or further forward if she can. Vashti should go to the left of where Harpe is planing to go.
Also that is a lot of actions. Won't the mimic also move forward during it?
>>
No. 973873 ID: dbd72b

Vashti move up 1 and away 2, since movement
Aisha get in there, pommel
Rhea move 2 closer
Harpe move up behind and cast mummer's warmth on Vashti

Can we attack up/down/diagonally? Can BfL/Sappara be cast over allies safely?
>>
No. 973876 ID: c8edab

>>973859
Harpe is out of range for Sunglare
Aisha is out of range for Smite

>>973873
Vashti can only move by 1 (as mentioned in >>973858)
Aisha is out of range for Pommel
Harpe is out of range for Mummer's
>>
No. 973880 ID: dbd72b

>>973876
I think the green boot in their stats is movement, unless it means something else
>>
No. 973883 ID: c8edab

>>973880
Oh. You may be right. It's not written anywhere what those stats mean. In that case, it's also likely that currently our healing has no effect, since healing can't heal armor, but only life.
>>
No. 973898 ID: b1b4f3

>>973863
>each group takes their actions all at once
All our units move and act at the same time, then the mimic gets a turn.
>>
No. 973908 ID: c8edab

>>/questdis/133569
>they have a 1/3 chance to be victim to a lewd action

I'm voting for everyone doing nothing ;)
>>
No. 973957 ID: b5ac3f
File 159669316444.png - (316.85KB , 987x557 , 010.png )
973957

Player Turn:
Vashti recovers from Stun
Harpe uses Sunglare. the Adolescent Mimic is stunned.
Aisha uses Smite, dealing 4 damage to the Mimic.

the mimic is defeated
>>
No. 973958 ID: b5ac3f
File 159669340445.png - (383.46KB , 1500x1250 , 011.png )
973958

CRACK

"AUGH! MY SHELL!" the Mimic cries out, "I JUST WANTED A GIRLFRIEND!"

"you've got hands to spare." Aisha grunts, "now slither away, bottom feeder."

the Mimic scuttles away, leaving the shards of the chest behind, and slips into a crack in the wall and out of sight.

"hey dipshit you let the enemy go." Rhea barks.

"I'm not going to kill a child." Aisha replies, "and that thing seemed barely a year old."
>>
No. 973959 ID: b5ac3f
File 159669372676.png - (434.08KB , 1500x1563 , 012.png )
973959

"Vashti are you alright?" Harpe gasps as she looks at the Lionall. they have a bruise in the shape of a tentacle across their face, and their make up has smeared from the slimy excretion.

the Lionall exhales sharply from their half swollen nose, "...I'm intact."

[characters are unable to use abilities outside of combat. this includes healing abilities, however, items the party picks up can be used at any time, and require no action. there are various campsites within the dungeon, and using the campsite will replenish all characters to full health and armor, as well as allowing for special scenes between characters.]
>>
No. 973960 ID: b5ac3f
File 159669402656.png - (304.15KB , 987x557 , 013.png )
973960

the party regroups, Vashti pulls their top back over their breasts, and they begin to continue looking for a way to open that door.
>>
No. 973962 ID: b1b4f3

Anything in the shell?
If not, I guess... take a closer look at the statues.
>>
No. 973964 ID: 4286b4

We successfully avoided lewds. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

Resume trying out body fluids in the basin.
>>
No. 973968 ID: 094652

Grab the chest which was used as a shell, and pour the mimic's sweat into the basin.
>>
No. 974015 ID: 9f8373

Place some sort of item in the stone basin? The inscription seems to be asking for something freely given. I think the inscription answer might be love instead of a kiss also. No idea how to give love though.
>>
No. 974060 ID: b5ac3f
File 159678385558.png - (309.49KB , 1500x1142 , 014.png )
974060

"we still have a door to open." Aisha says, staring at the solid oak of the door, "it must have something to do with that basin."

"well I frenched the courtesan fawn, and that didn't work." Rhea replies.

"hmm. it does seem to be a kiss that answers the riddle. or perhaps love." Aisha remarks, tapping her gauntletted hand against her chin.

"well I don't know what you'd call what I did other than that."

"I'd call it a breach of your chivalric vow and assault upon a woman of the cloth." Aisha barks.

"hmhmhm. she tastes like candy, too." Rhea grins.

"you're a villain." the Footknight declares.

"I'm a Gnoll." Rhea replies.

"so a kiss, not stolen but as an act of love." Aisha says finally, "anyone here feeling particularly close?"

the party is silent for a few moments.

"I uhm." Harpe stammers, "I'll search the chest for supplies."

as she quietly digs through the rubble of the mimic's shell, the other three turn back to each other.

"any ideas?" Aisha asks.

the party determines they need to pour a liquid into the basin. it needs to conform to the riddle. it does seem likely to involve a kiss, but past that they can't be sure.

LOOT
Holy Water(x1): use to cure a character of debuffs and grant immunity to debuffs until the end of combat.
Coffee Bean(x1): used to give a character an extra turn. they act out their second turn directly after the party turn.
>>
No. 974063 ID: b1b4f3

>"from beloved we do take communion to purchase ourselves a place in paradise. stolen often, but worthlessly so. only given freely does this currency have value."
A kiss freely given. Just blow a kiss into the basin?
>>
No. 974065 ID: 094652

Wait, we need to trace back the roots of the word 'kiss'; more specifically, where does kissing come from? Why do people do it?

We can inference that the motions used to kiss are the same as the motions used to suckle. My hypothesis is that the act came from manipulating feelings of motherly comfort through an equal gesture.

Sooo...

Got milk.
>>
No. 974066 ID: 1412e5

Kurgarra and Empath, start nursing at Rheas big mommy milkers
>>
No. 974067 ID: cdabe3

>>974066
This is the best plan
>>
No. 974068 ID: 745eba

Hey, Harpe's the one tagged with lactation here. If they're going to suckle anyone tits clearly it should be her
>>
No. 974069 ID: 66b64a

Harpe, its time to provide your motherly provisions for your teammates to sup.
>>
No. 974070 ID: 980f35

The most motherly is Aisha here
>>
No. 974071 ID: f8fa51

Why are we all on milk? It's not "worthlessly" stolen. It's frequently stolen for a great deal of worth, in fact. It's got to be love or kisses.
>>
No. 974075 ID: 4286b4

The answer to the puzzle is "love", but there are many ways one can show that. The reason kisses might not have worked is probably because none of the saliva fell into the basin.

That said, maybe Harpe has a spell that can cause lactation :B
>>
No. 974076 ID: 12b116

both people probably have to want to kiss for it to work so it's not "worthlessly stolen,"(and they need to slobber into the basin while they do?) that being said, milk is by far the more entertaining option and therefore what should be attempted here. Harpe please release ur tiddies.
>>
No. 974079 ID: dbd72b

First shot is saliva after a kiss, but maybe make the consent more clear this time, since the statement seems to emphasize it.
>>
No. 974157 ID: 8fab7a

Women do not usually lactate at the drop of a hat. Certain things may change that, but I doubt Harpe can do so right now.

At least try to kiss again and let some saliva drip into the basin this time. And hey, let Harpe lead this time. She's more likely to make it... lovey enough, if that's a requirement.
>>
No. 974224 ID: e85a08

The goddesses in the carving are naked. Maybe that would help?
>>
No. 974754 ID: f56a2b

Milk first for a lark, then a nice long kiss making sure to get the saliva in the basin.
>>
No. 975219 ID: d32d73
File 159859414358.png - (446.65KB , 1500x1386 , 015.png )
975219

"hey... it's a basin, right?" Rhea says, "it needs to be filled with a liquid. how about breast milk?"

"...breast milk." Aisha sighs, "aye, of course... boggles the mind, but aye, let's follow the plot, then. you've an idea where to find some, m'lady?"

"I bet your hiding some juicy tanks under that plate." Rhea grins.

"I've not nursed in going on two decades." Aisha shrugs, "any milk left over'd be churned to sweetcream by now."

"I uhm." Harpe squeaks, "my medication... I uhm. i-i-it comes out sometimes. just a little bit! in the right circumstances..."

Rhea immediately grabs the Vexa and starts to pull her robes off, "now I need to see this! the flat fawn's got high flow faucets!"

"aah! wait" Harpe gasps, "let's go slow!"

"I am going slow!" Rhea barks back, "if I was going fast you'd have bruises already!"
>>
No. 975220 ID: d32d73
File 159859459277.png - (441.68KB , 1500x1148 , 016.png )
975220

"so... any ideas that will work?" Vashti mutters, as the Gnoll and Vexa struggle.

"a loving kiss." Aisha replies, "though I've my doubts we'd find much to be romantic over."

"suppose so." Vashti sighs, "I guess we should just figure out which corners we'd like to sit in until we starve."

"ah, brighten up," Aisha chuckles, "you've a cute pout, you know."

"thank you." she looks Aisha up and down, "I'd say the same for you. that you're cute, that is. I've not seen you pout."

Aisha sighs contentedly, "keep charming and you may see me do a lot of things, m'lord."
>>
No. 975221 ID: d32d73
File 159859503295.png - (403.00KB , 1274x1222 , 017.png )
975221

"hey in fact, let's try it out, aye?" Aisha puts a hand around Vashti's back and pulls them closer.

"huh? a kiss?"

"yeah! come on, we've certainly more reason to share a kiss than Rhea and the poor healer."

"i-" Vashti stammers as Aisha puts a finger on their chin and looks into their eyes. the Kets'haan is weighty and towers over the Lionall, but looks into their eyes with a warm motherly gaze that Vashti finds themself disarmed by her.

"yes!" Vashti gasps after a moment, "I agree. it would be best if the uhm. most stable of the group... us. if we were to take charge... in solving the puzzle. yes, in that case it would be best if we kissed... to solve the puzzle!"

"aye, to solve the puzzle." Aisha hums happily in response.
>>
No. 975222 ID: d32d73
File 159859538968.png - (463.46KB , 1500x1386 , 018.png )
975222

meanwhile, Rhea pulls the Vexa's lace bustier down to reveal her already leaking breasts. Harpe can barely speak, she pants and whines as the cold air hits her already erect nipples, flushed both from arousal and embarrassment.

Rhea whistles as she takes in the sight of the doe's chest, "jeez you're already going, huh? and here I thought you weren't into the whole public exposure thing."

"s-stooooopp" Harpe whines, as Rhea keeps leering at her naked chest.

"not until we get this puzzle solved!" Rhea cackles, "alright, bessie time for your milking!"

>>
No. 975223 ID: d32d73
File 159859587596.png - (480.61KB , 1500x1386 , 019.png )
975223

Rhea grips Harpe's sensitive teats and twists and pulls at them roughly, causing the Vexa to cry out and for streams of the poor doe's milk to spray wildly. very little of of lands in the basin, instead it sprays over the mural and the wall behind it, painting the dungeon walls with Harpe's humiliation.

"I can't believe you'd keep this to yourself!" Rhea taunts, "the healer has been hoarding potions this whole time! greedy greedy Vexa!"

"nnn!" Harpe's whines and moans increase in pitch, and her hips buck, "R-Rhea! I'm gonna- stop! you're making me aaah!"

powerful tremors shoot up Harpe's spine as she reaches climax. she howls while her legs tremble uncontrollably.

"did you seriously cum just from being teased?" Rhea grins, "I like this toy!"

harpe collapses into Rhea's arms, panting and staring up at the Paladin with wild, unfocused eyes. unfortunately, the basin does not respond to the milk.

>>
No. 975225 ID: d32d73
File 159859625235.png - (302.13KB , 1089x1019 , 020.png )
975225

Vashti barely hears the commotion happening. they are totally lost in the feeling of Aisha's lips upon theirs. she kisses softly, gently, like she's afraid to scuff the Lionall's makeup, but with a kind of tender passion that makes them melt. the Kets'haan's tongue playfully explores the lionall's mouth and gently caresses Vashti's own scratchy, rough tongue.

the Kurgarra lets out a low moan by accident, as the Knightess continues to lead the embrace, and in response, Aisha simply lets out a breathy chuckle. the sound of it muffled by their lips makes Vashti's heart flutter.
>>
No. 975226 ID: d32d73
File 159859658157.png - (282.01KB , 1089x1019 , 021.png )
975226

Aisha pulls away, and a trail of saliva bridges the two.

"that should be enough, I bet." she says, moving already toward the basin.

"don't stop." Vashti pleads.

"hmm?" Aisha's ears twitch curiously as she sticks out her tongue and lets the drool run into the basin.

"ah." Vashti stutters, "d-don't stop as in... k-keep filling the basin. there's no telling if that's enough... right?"

a loud clicking noise and the rumbling of stone sliding across stone is heard behind the wall, and from under the basin, a small key falls from a hidden compartment.

"hah!" Aisha beams, "progress!"

"oh." Vashti sighs, "very good, then."
>>
No. 975227 ID: b1b4f3

>>975226
Thrust that key roughly into the door's opening.
>>
No. 975228 ID: 3570bd

The milk didn't work... but I'm not disappointed one bit.

Let's not dally. Proceed deeper into the dungeon.
>>
No. 975230 ID: f8fa51

You should probably look up briefly enough to check that nothing is bearing down on you before continuing the kiss.
>>
No. 975241 ID: dbd72b

>>975226
Aisha: be the adult and tell everyone they need to move on. As you do this, slap Vashti's ass and give them a look that says this isn't over.

>>975223
Rhea: you have acquired one (1) cutie! Throw your spoils over your shoulder and move along to the next room.
Immediately, getting dressed is for nerds.
>>
No. 975245 ID: 5faadf

>>975226
alrighty folk, fun's over. for the moment.

redress and regroup cause there's probably beasties on the other side
>>
No. 975246 ID: 4c882c

>>975223
Now now, be nice to the healer, you only got one.

>>975226
Seems like Aisha found herself a pupil.
>>
No. 975251 ID: 0d33dc

Rhea, taste that milk. Seems a shame to waste it.
>>
No. 975252 ID: 0d33dc

Also- Rhea: Harpe is exhausted. You should do her a solid and carry her for a while, into the next room at least, over your shoulder.
>>
No. 975494 ID: d32d73
File 159907458183.png - (630.18KB , 1500x1290 , 022.png )
975494

"so we're moving on, then?" Vashti says, as Aisha passes them, holding on to the key.

"aye, good work," Aisha nods to the Kurgarra, "now let's off to the next room. we'll give these beasties hell!"

"mRRROOOAwww!" Vashti yelps as Aisha gives them a confident clap in the rump.
>>
No. 975495 ID: d32d73
File 159907470179.png - (394.29KB , 1379x1508 , 023.png )
975495

"alright, cow let's go." Rhea hoists the shivering Vexa over her shoulder, lapping at her finger hungrilly, "jeez, lay off the sweets. this tastes like cake icing!"

the Vexa grunts wearily in response.
>>
No. 975496 ID: d32d73
File 159907486522.png - (681.54KB , 2500x985 , 024.png )
975496

they enter the next room. it's much larger than the previous one. in the center of the room is a chasm which yawns down further than the party can see into the darkness. a wooden bridge connects the two sides of the room. on the other side of the bridge is a large wooden door, like the one they entered from. on their side of the chasm is a portcullis. they can't make out what is on the other side but it seems to be a smaller room.
>>
No. 975498 ID: 19da02

check the portucliss and the symbols on the floor in the room you're in, and the skulls too I guess?

Also poke the bridge with a sword or something to see how sturdy it is. I see what look like scorchy footprints leading from the big red circle on the other side.
>>
No. 975499 ID: b1b4f3

>>975496
Examine the floor on your side of the chasm, there are strange markings. Aisha should keep watch on the bridge since those footprints are concerning. Looks like they stopped halfway across... there might be an invisible enemy standing there.
>>
No. 975561 ID: f56a2b

>>975496
Take a look at that portcullis room. See if it can be opened.
>>
No. 975573 ID: cdabe3

>>975498
>>975499
these
>>
No. 975627 ID: 4286b4

Proceed with Aisha in the front.
>>
No. 975750 ID: 15a025

Seems like some kind of ritual room. Examine the markings on the floor.
>>
No. 975766 ID: ca79e0

See if you can reinforce that bridge, or have Aisha cross first
>>
No. 975891 ID: d32d73
File 159961466367.png - (388.92KB , 1247x985 , 025.png )
975891

Rhea grabs Harpe by the waist and pulls her along as she goes to inspect the portcullis. it appears to be made of a thick cast iron. she reasons that forcing it open would be unreasonably difficult and time consuming. she doesnt see a mechanism to unlatch the gate, either. it must be elsewhere. on the other end of the portcullis is a short hallway and a small wooden door. is this an alternate path? or maybe a treasure room! her Gnollish greed allows her mind to wander. she hopes to find some strong booze, or something shiny and golden to bring back to her clan.

"I'll keep an eye on the bridge." Aisha says, hefting her long machete and marching over to the wooden suspension bridge, "I've not gone so cloudy yet. I'll keep the beasties back."

"oh. be careful!" Vashti urges as they trot along with her.

Aisha and Vashti study the area. Vashti, a seasoned explorer, recognizes the skull totems. they are made of foam plastic, actually. they poke the totem a couple times with their saparra, and it wobbles pathetically.

Aisha peers across the chasm. she can see shining from the pit. it must be a pool of some kind. water, she hopes. on the other side of the bridge a summoning circle seems to be smudged and a set of ashen footprints lead away, disappearing at the other end of the bridge.

"oi, Knightess Gnoll!" Aisha calls back, "any idea what made these marks?"

Rhea, an expert in Daemonology, nods smugly, "looks like Daemons took up roost."

"Daemons?" Harpe gasps, "what vile anathema! what can we do?"

"we smack them around, dipshit." Rhea snorts, she flicks Harpe's nose playfully as she says this, and Harpe whines in aggravation.

"these look like imp scrawlings." Rhea ponders, "they're annoying little shits, but not too tough. be careful though, if they summoned a female, that could be a problem."

"because then they can breed?" Harpe says, rubbing her nose.

"no, because a female imp can crack you in half like a twig, cutiepie."

Rhea makes a point to bare her teeth as she says this, and Harpe swallows nervously.
>>
No. 975892 ID: f56a2b

Deface that pentagram on the near side of the bridge, then examine the bridge for sabotage. If nothing is wrong with it, then form up and start crossing the bridge, one at a time. Vashti, the most agile, first. Then Aisha, to form a strong beachhead duo. Harpe third, and lastly Rhea.
>>
No. 975893 ID: b1b4f3

Yeah mess up the markings in case they're magical, then cross.
>>
No. 975905 ID: 4286b4

Proceed over the bridge.
>>
No. 976062 ID: 19da02

>>975892
this seems the smart
>>
No. 977422 ID: d32d73
File 160127053211.png - (356.95KB , 1500x1229 , 026.png )
977422

Vashti scuffs the pentagram, scattering glowing red sand across the stone floor.

"what are these markings, Rhea?" Harpe gasps, clinging on to the Gnollette's arm.

Rhea sniffs, looking at the markings, "Imp scrawls. to mark their territory. the smaller circels here are warnings to other Daemon tribes to stay clear. that bigger one over there? summoning circle. little bastards must have been trying to get a female to cross over so she could start popping out new ones."

"you said a female imp is something to be wary of, aye?" Aisha peers around the room as she speaks, her instincts as a soldier as sharp as ever.

"we will prevail, Aisha, ma'am." Vashti replies, taking a cautious step on to the bridge. it groans in response, but holds well enough. Vashti has spent enough time adventuring to tell if a rope bridge is dangerous, and sighs with relief, before motioning the others to follow.
>>
No. 977423 ID: d32d73
File 160127066991.png - (322.18KB , 935x738 , 027.png )
977423

the group advances over the bridge, and toward the summoning circle. the air is cool, and the water below laps quietly. Aisha can tell the water is running. it must be an underground river. Harpe breaths heavily and anxiously as she hugs closely to Aisha's flank. close enough for Rhea to huff as she watches from the rear of the formation.
>>
No. 977424 ID: d32d73
File 160127104648.png - (415.24KB , 1500x1069 , 028.png )
977424

"STOP." Aisha commands.

"AAUGH!" Harpe is stopped cold by the heavy paw of Aisha against her still quite sore breast.

"is there a problem?" Vashti whispers.

"beasties." Aisha mutters back, "I can smell them, hear them. can't see them... yet, but they're here somewhere."

"what should we do?" Vashti says, now suddenly very aware of their nudity and the possible leering gaze of unseen enemies.

"you're out in front, so don't do anything rash, M'lord." Aisha says, soothingly, "I've got my eyes on your flank."

"aaah ah! ok!" Vashti swallows nervously, "no rashness here, ma'am! I'm rash free!"

Rhea snorts amusedly, keeping her eyes to the back, in case anything decides to sneak up on the group.
>>
No. 977425 ID: b1b4f3

>>977424
I'm not sure what we can do about it aside from stay in formation. Finish crossing the bridge and move towards one of the side walls.
>>
No. 977426 ID: 094652

Whatever you do, get off the bridge. You do not want to fight on unstable fragile planks hovering over a bottomless pit, even if you lose your initiative making noise.
>>
No. 977437 ID: 4286b4

Move forward while hugging the wall.
>>
No. 977757 ID: 5b0071

>>977424
1) get off the bridge
2) what would a summoning circle look like if it was used successfully?
>>
No. 977860 ID: 15a025

First things first, gotta get off the bridge. If we can't see them yet, then we've got time to move to safety. Then Aisha should watch our front, and Rhea watch our flank as we progress.
>>
No. 978343 ID: d32d73
File 160247651056.png - (489.21KB , 1500x674 , 029.png )
978343

the party scuttles forward, Aisha's keen ears twitching back and forth.

"EAKAIAH!" a high pitched voice howls, as from the rafters above a small band of vile imps tumbles down.

"ezekeieah atuoum agaag!" on of them shouts, as more dart in from behind.

"my low Abyssian is rusty but that wasn't welcome, friends!" Rhea barks, as she readies her polearm.

"they've got numbers, but we've got the lord on our side, Insheh Yahjeveh!" Aisha bellows.

"j-just be careful!" Harpe gasps in horror, "those weapons look sharp!"

[PARTY'S TURN]

[inventory: the party can use a single item at the beginning of their turn. some items can be used at other times, or are automatically used in some cases.]

INVENTORY
Holy Water(x1)
Coffee Bean(x1)
>>
No. 978361 ID: f56a2b

Paladin, move left and use Lillinrend
Kurgarra, move down and use Sappara
Footknight, move right twice
Empath, move right and use Sunbeam
>>
No. 978394 ID: 5b0071

>>978343
Vashti, line up blue and green and use Saparra
Aisha, Advance on the red imp and smite
Harpe get off the damn bridge, moving up behind Aisha. Look up to see if there are more imps
Rhea, also get off the damn bridge, moving to where Aisha was
>>
No. 978395 ID: 4286b4

Everyone move back on the bridge and attack the two imps behind. Except Aisha, who can stay where she is.
>>
No. 978425 ID: 094652

Stun half the enemy squad, maul the other half.
Aisha: One step down and two steps right, Pommel.
Vashti: 2 steps forward and slash.
Harpe: 3 steps forward and stunglare.
Rhea: 2 Steps left, try to activate special action [Charge through bulwark] but use Lillirend if unable.
>>
No. 978430 ID: 8e9f37

Harpe: Healslut for Rhea
>>
No. 979243 ID: d32d73
File 160335738358.png - (1.74MB , 1500x845 , 030.png )
979243

Rhea uses Lillinrend on the Imp Thwacker and Stabber
Vashti uses Saparra on the Imp Stabber, dealing extra damage as Enlil empowers their blade.
Harpe uses Sunglare and Aisha smites the Imp Thwacker
>>
No. 979244 ID: d32d73
File 160335745614.png - (504.27KB , 1500x845 , 031.png )
979244

[end turn]

the Imp Stabber and Imp Thwacker take 1 point of bleed damage.
>>
No. 979245 ID: d32d73
File 160335772615.png - (1.65MB , 1500x845 , 032.png )
979245

[enemy turn]
Imp Stabber spears Rhea, dealing 2 damage

Imp Stabber pokes Vashti, dealing 2 damage, and breaking their armor.

Imp Lobber hurls a stone at Aisha, dealing 2 damage and activating "Go Get That One!"
Imp Thwackers and Imp Stabbers gain bonuses when dealing damage to Aisha next turn.
Aisha is slighted by the attack and gains a damage bonus to Smite next turn.
>>
No. 979246 ID: d32d73
File 160335783544.png - (324.18KB , 1351x1585 , 033.png )
979246

Vashti is unbalanced by the attack and the imps take advantage, grasping at their tunic and tearing it away.

"ah! beasts!" Vashti whines, "get away!"

the Imps are undeterred and one truly brave imp grabs a handful of Vashti's silk shirts, hoping to take home a priestly prize.
>>
No. 979247 ID: d32d73
File 160335804831.png - (514.44KB , 1500x845 , 034.png )
979247

[broken armor: when a party member's armor is broken, they gain a debuff until next camp. enemies are able to use lewd attacks against them, which have additional effects or deal more damage. the lost hit points can be healed regularly, but the armored state can only be repaired either through camping or some special items.]
Imp Thwacker Winds up. their next hit is gonna be a real wallop!

Imp Thwacker gets over their stun.

[party turn]
>>
No. 979248 ID: 094652

Not much to say other than alpha strike
Harpe, Sunglare the Imp Thwacker before he can pummel you to death
Rhea, Retreat and Lillinrend (is Attack Of Opportunity a thing? If so, Bleed for Lucifer instead)
Vashti, Sappara the imp to death.
And Aisha?
Say a prayer before you obliterate that poor imp.
>>
No. 979304 ID: d4e8f9

Imps: use lewd attack!
>>
No. 979331 ID: d32d73
File 160345154204.png - (1.68MB , 1500x845 , 035.png )
979331

Harpe stuns the Imp thwacker once again, keeping him from pummeling her to death.

Rhea takes a step back and rakes the two imps a second time, deepening their wounds, and ensuring that the Imp Thwacker will bleed out before he can wallop her.

"Insheh Yahjev!" Aisha calls to god before dropping her longmachete on top of the Imp Lobber, sending him back to hell.

Vashti cries out in desperation before thrusting their sword forward and catching the Imp Stabber in the gut. the horny beast is banished by the light of Ianna.
>>
No. 979332 ID: d32d73
File 160345190049.png - (500.53KB , 1500x845 , 036.png )
979332

Imp Twhacker bleeds out! Rhea's hunger is sated and she heals 1 hit point.

three enemies are slain, and Vashti is bestowed gifts from Enlil.

+1 health potion (heal 2 hit points. this item is lost at the end of combat)
+1 armor plate (give an adventurer a shield that will absorb the damage of 1 attack. this item is lost at the end of combat.)
+1 ammunition (Kurgarra gains an additional use of Firepot or Sling. this item is used automatically)

the remaining enemies are unable to defend themselves against the adventurers. how do they go about dealing with their defeated foes? do the party members use any items before combat ends?
>>
No. 979333 ID: 094652

Rhea: Demand surrender before you throw the imp off the bridge.
Harpe: Heal Vashti
Aisha: Grapple Imp
Vashti: Take your time chopping the imp's limbs off.
>>
No. 979335 ID: 1b28d1

Yeah harpe absolutely heal vashti!
>>
No. 979343 ID: d909cb

Heal up before the end of combat.
Defeat, interrogate, then kill the imps.
>>
No. 979344 ID: f56a2b

demand blowjobs or death
>>
No. 979347 ID: ce27ed

>>979344
+1
>>
No. 979404 ID: d909cb

>>979344
Why blowjobs instead of their dicks?
>>
No. 979406 ID: e06380

>>979344
If STDs exist in this world, the imps have almost certainly got them. Just banish or capture the spawn.
>>
No. 979419 ID: d32d73
File 160355993649.png - (379.97KB , 1497x670 , 037.png )
979419

the party mops up the remaining enemies in the optimal way.
Rhea regains her hit points through life steal, Vashti regains their hit points through Harpe's healing along with a health potion. the two defeated imps drop an additional health potion, which Aisha uses to heal herself.

the imps are defeated!

the party gains:
Coatl Chili poultice(x1): the next damaging attack this character uses deals double damage, and this character takes half the damage they deal.
Eros Coin (x1): this strange golden coin depicting a bovine goddess with a penis can be exchanged with denizens of the dungeon for services and items.

as the imps are defeated, the portcullis on the other end of the bridge unlocks and raises. the wooden door on this side of the bridge remains closed.
>>
No. 979420 ID: d32d73
File 160356065663.png - (339.06KB , 1500x1105 , 038.png )
979420

"you little shit!" Rhea grabs one of the defeated imps by the horns and lifts it up, "you scratched my armor! I'm gonna pull your fucking arms off!"

"no, you're not." Aisha scolds, "the battle is over, now we let the losers regroup and retreat."

"that's not happening." Rhea replies, "we won, that means we get whatever spoils we want. hey, prick, you ever choke on a gnoll chode before?"

"we are not taking advantage of our foes when they are vulnerable." Aisha chastises.

"I'm inclined to agree, "Vashti says, tucking their cock back into their silk shorts, "though I admit I'm considering tossing this one over the bridge."

Vashti motions to the Imp that pulled their panties free and exposed them. they sigh, "but Aisha is right."

"uhm." Harpe squeaks, "I think it would be better to do what Aisha says, m-ma'am..."

Rhea huffs, "fine. no raping our captives."

the party is opposed to sexual assault against defeated enemies. Rhea speaks Abyssian so she can interrogate the imps, or the party can elect to banish them, or something else.
>>
No. 979423 ID: dbd72b

Rhea, nice job establishing Bad Cop. See if you can get some info out of these imps.

They should be scared of you, but the rest of the party will make any offers of mercy credible
>>
No. 979424 ID: ccf517

Interrogate the imp using our charms.
>>
No. 979428 ID: 6f7a5a

strip imps use clothing to tie them up
>>
No. 979454 ID: 15a025

Interrogate the imps. See if we can't find out if there's any traps to watch out for ahead/
>>
No. 979610 ID: 40a125

Even if the party agrees to not abuse the imps, the imps don't know that. Communicating such a policy is Rhea's decision. Maybe it's best to let them think otherwise for the time being.
>>
No. 979633 ID: 094652

Keep in mind that the imp knows they have some layer of protection - in this case, if you kill him, he goes back to Hell. So if you're going to threaten him Bad-Cop style, you need to make the threat a solid, permanent change to his Hell-Terra-Hell lifestyle.
>>
No. 981097 ID: d32d73
File 160550148418.png - (259.41KB , 1500x1250 , 039.png )
981097

"Harpe, let's try to puzzle out this door." Aisha says, "Vashti. you keep an eye on these imps, and Rhea. I'm trusting you to be responsible."

Vashti beams, hot in the cheeks, "yes, of course!"

Aisha and Harpe leave to check on the door's lock mechanism. Rhea and Vashti stay behind to watch the imps.

"you know." Rhea sniffs.

"hm?" Vashti perks a brow, trying to keep arms reach away from both the imps and the Gnolless.

"it would be very responsible to neutralize the threat of these imps. you know..."
>>
No. 981098 ID: d32d73
File 160550166517.png - (274.33KB , 1500x1250 , 040.png )
981098

"detain them?" Rhea grins.

"what do you have in mind?" Vashti questions.

"we should get them tied up, and make sure they aren't hiding weapons."

"oh?" Vashti smirks, trying not to look too excited. in reality they are still quite angry with the diminutive ne'er-do-wells.

"yeah!" Rhea huffs, "let's get these little piggies tied up!"
>>
No. 981099 ID: d32d73
File 160550188020.png - (275.42KB , 1500x1011 , 041.png )
981099

Rhea grabs an imp by the horns and pulls him up. he flails and curses in abyssal as Rhea squeals in delight, "Ok kitty cat get his panties off!"

"o-oh my!" Vashti gasps as they unveil the Imp's plump package. they try not to show too much surprise. this is, in fact, the first time Vashti has seen anyone naked, other than the other Kurgarra, and that was in a very clinical, clerical context.

the Kurgarra tries to hide their arousal as Rhea hog ties the imps, still yowling and protesting as the Gnolless cackles.
>>
No. 981100 ID: d32d73
File 160550242248.png - (469.23KB , 1500x1250 , 042.png )
981100

the Imps, used to being bullied by the larger daemons, are suitably calmer when they are properly bound. they wriggle and protest as the two adventurers oggle them.

"not so fun being made a spectacle, is it?" Vashti taunts.

"yeah I'll make a proper marauder out of you yet." Rhea chuckles. Vashit had been making an effort to hide their enthusiasm so far, but Rhea could tell the priest was having a blast. the Gnolless hadn't considered Vashti a good match for her, but she considers the possibility of bullying Vashti like she bullies Harpe.

Rhea turns her attention to the imps, and speaks in Abyssal.

"Listen up, cock sleeves. I'm gonna ask you a few questions, and you'll answer them, or else."

"no scared." the imp replies, "back to hell, we go."

this is true. the imps will just be banished back to hell if Rhea roughs them up too much. they can go back any time they want to, actually, though imps like staying in the material world because they get bullied less than they do in hell.

Rhea ponders her options. what questions does she ask, and how should she try to get them to cooperate?
>>
No. 981101 ID: ca2950

>>981100
Start jacking them all off, but don't let them cum until they tell you what you want to know.

Then still don't let them cum.
>>
No. 981103 ID: b1b4f3

Maybe you can offer to show them your boobs in exchange for info?
>>
No. 981104 ID: 300d0e

Threaten to brainwash them with happy thoughts so their lords will punish them for empathizing with the enemy.

>>981101
With this.
>>
No. 981105 ID: 586e0a

I'd like to learn if they know what's in the next room or if there's any hidden secrets full of fat loot
>>
No. 981107 ID: bb78f2

You know, I've come up with a reasonable loophole for Aisha's requirements regarding sexual stuff with foes.
Technically, engaging in a fight is a form of consent so long as there is an able escape for the ATTACKED party, and the ATTACKEE party establishes consent by attacking the ATTACKED party.

Ergo, Rhea, the imps have already consented. No doubt they would have done lewd things to us had we lost and not fled. This logic is CLEARLY the same logic the imps operate on, so, yeah no they signed a contract when they attacked you first with lewd things on their mind. This won't hold up in MOST courts of law, except maybe abyssal law, which hey... guess who's the champion of demonic law? It's YOU, Demonic Paladin!

Edge them! Edge them until they talk!
>>
No. 981111 ID: b6e369

Step on them to threaten them/in exchange for information
>>
No. 981120 ID: e85a08

Ask them what they summoned, if anything
>>
No. 981121 ID: 5b0071

>>981100
Of course there's also the spite angle. The rest of the dungeon won't shed a tear about them being banished to hell. Why protect them?
>>
No. 981136 ID: be43f1

Harpe: be extremely intimidated by all this but also turned on seeing Vashti and Rhea bully others
>>
No. 981216 ID: 598c94

Ask them about hidden doors, treasures, teleporters, info on the enemies ahead, any savepoints, etc.

In exchange we can offer...
- to dispose of the large demons that bullied them
- to undress
- boob touching
- Harpe's milk
- spanking and domination for that teal imp that seems to enjoy being tied up
- pleasing any other weird fetishes they might have
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason