[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 935377)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3657 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156020965206.png - (219.23KB , 800x600 , title.png )
935377 No. 935377 ID: 395c02

The events of this episode take place between Dragon Romance threads 8 and 9.

This quest is NSFW.
Expand all images
>>
No. 935378 ID: 395c02
File 156020966452.png - (74.49KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
935378

Family, huh?

Hoard sounds more dragony, but family just kinda feels right.

Can it be both? You dare to venture that it can!

Anyway, everyone went their separate ways shortly after the picnic...
>>
No. 935379 ID: 395c02
File 156020967555.png - (177.68KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
935379

...After THE EVENT, that is...
>>
No. 935380 ID: 395c02
File 156020968602.png - (74.70KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
935380

Yeah, that happened.

But despite all the shenanigans, you dare to call the PICNIC OF DOOM a success. Yeah, Mom and Dad want you do make good decisions and sometimes you don't quite um do that, but at the end of the day they know you're a lot like them.
>>
No. 935381 ID: 395c02
File 156020969640.png - (186.41KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
935381

Really, really lewd.
>>
No. 935382 ID: 395c02
File 156020970792.png - (26.78KB , 680x472 , 5.png )
935382

Anyway, you find yourself thinking of the others. Just what adventures did they get up to after you all split up for the day...?

Choose a scenario, kupo! I mean, please! the kids aren't going to get that

-A: Siphon and Tempest. They seemed to click at the picnic. Just what lewd things did they get up to?
-B: Outissa and Eezeryh. Okay these two definitely have something going on.
-C: Saint Duke and Skif. Will they engage in chivalrous touching!?!??! ...probably not.
-D: Gulketi and Penny. These two hang out? Oh man, now you're kinda curious how that goes.
>>
No. 935383 ID: 0fae41

D! Kabold, kabig.
>>
No. 935384 ID: ef28f6

D!
>>
No. 935385 ID: afdebc

>>935382
A
>>
No. 935386 ID: 8d23f0

>>935382
D its time to Kobush in the fluffies! though some b science would be interesting too.
>>
No. 935387 ID: 8f6858

D, B secondary
>>
No. 935388 ID: e7848c

D for not!Dragon and diminutive dragon

a for funsies
>>
No. 935396 ID: 9c293c

D
>>
No. 935405 ID: 821e1c

B
>>
No. 935406 ID: 7c1196

C.

Lets dive into this passive-aggressive rivalry!
>>
No. 935423 ID: 80d19e

D Let's see what these two can get up to
>>
No. 935424 ID: cb22c8

Primary B, secondary D.
>>
No. 935431 ID: e35d75

D.
>>
No. 935432 ID: a9af05

>>935382
D
>>
No. 935434 ID: 0bc094

D,C secondary! Nothing could possibly go wrong!
>>
No. 935435 ID: 44f6f3

Thanks, Slinko. I have to replay FF6 now. Anyway...

D
>>
No. 935437 ID: 864e49

C Hell yeah angry gay sex!

Okay that's probably not going to happen so D. Fluffy adoraBold adventures.
>>
No. 935443 ID: caf1de

i wanna see Siphon and big bird lewd time adventure funs
>>
No. 935445 ID: 4854ef

C!
>>
No. 935447 ID: 91ee5f

>>935380
>Yeah, Mom and Dad want you do make good decisions and sometimes you don't quite um do that, but at the end of the day they know you're a lot like them.
>>935381
>Really, really lewd.
Even though you’re not related to them by blood, you somehow managed to inherit their lewdness from them!

>>935382
D: Gulketi and Penny.
>>
No. 935454 ID: 2765c4

A.
curious about what went down with the Lugia look-alike
>>
No. 935458 ID: 9f2da4

C, but only after you panic over the lack of a save point on this screen. We must save before making a decision of this magnitude.
>>
No. 935459 ID: ba56e6

C
>>
No. 935462 ID: cd2dbc

C
>>
No. 935499 ID: 79eaac

Assuming we're still doing primary + secondary voting
C, D

I want some action with the bois

My secondary for the cutes.
>>
No. 935502 ID: 58b4f3

C
>>
No. 935511 ID: 0bc094

>>935434
I take it back I change my vote to C primary, D secondary!
>>
No. 935517 ID: 51b8ec

D.
>>
No. 935545 ID: 46a0b8

C
>>
No. 935975 ID: 1ed92d

Absolute D
>>
No. 936223 ID: 395c02
File 156082288713.png - (55.92KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
936223

Man.

Today sure has been... something.

I'd guess I'd kind of forgotten what it was like to just hang out with friends, sometimes...
>>
No. 936224 ID: 395c02
File 156082289454.png - (93.98KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
936224

"YOU! YOU'RE ONE OF US!"

"Speep!?"
>>
No. 936225 ID: 395c02
File 156082290535.png - (90.90KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
936225

"A REAL ACTUAL KABUSH!"

"Ka... what??"

"PART KABOLD, PART BUSH! YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS! ALSO WHAT'S THAT ABOUT DRAGONS? ARE THERE DRAGONBUSHES???"

"D-dragon??"

okay think like a ketza think like a ketza...
>>
No. 936226 ID: 395c02
File 156082291315.png - (118.77KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
936226

"Uh... Wanna lick my hand?"

Chei said it was a greeting or something? I dunno man I'm winging it here.

Hehe, wing. Ketza. Like me. Right now. I mean always.

"YOU'RE A FUNNY KABUSH, THE BEST KIND OF KABUSH."

"MAYBE SECOND BEST TO ONE THAT'S CUTE."

"BUT YOU'RE CUTE TOO."

"SO YOU'RE DOUBLE THE BEST!"

"Oh um, thanks??"

"I'M PENNY I TOO AM A KABUSH!"

"I'm Gulketi and... um. I thought you guys were called Kabolds?"
>>
No. 936227 ID: 395c02
File 156082292473.png - (104.78KB , 900x600 , 10.png )
936227

"oh no i forgot my bush"

I have a strong desire to put her on top of my head, like I used to do with Chei when he was being cute or just when I felt like it but don't tell him that.

But, uh. Can't quite do that in this form.

What should I do instead...

-A: HUG THE KABOLD!!!

Actually no wait. That would win in a landslide.

Sorry, I'm kind of new at this. Let me try that again.
>>
No. 936228 ID: 395c02
File 156082293458.png - (102.80KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
936228

Step one: Get hugging out of the way.

"oh gosh twice in one day i would hug today if i could"


Now I can decide what to do.

-A: Invite the 'kabush' to the mall. Maybe I can get more BFF shirts...
-B: Go swimming! When I'm a ketza it's mostly 'floating', but...
-C: Invite... Penny, was it? To dinner! Food is always a good way to make new friends!
-D: Invite Penny to meet Kharadra. In this case, specifically focusing on helping Kharadra save her store.
>>
No. 936231 ID: 0fae41

B/d. You should let her borrow your bush by hiding in your fluff.
>>
No. 936233 ID: 8d23f0

>>936228
let her sit on your butt its the cloests to being on your head you can get right now.
D/b
>>
No. 936235 ID: 3121a1

B, A!
>>
No. 936236 ID: 91ee5f

>>936228
D: Invite Penny to meet Kharadra.

The best way to get people to come into the store is to have cute mascots. Both you and Penny can get customers into the store with your cuteness and then they’ll look around and maybe buy stuff!
>>
No. 936238 ID: 758ff3

B
>>
No. 936245 ID: ad867b

D
>>
No. 936253 ID: 821e1c

B
>>
No. 936254 ID: e4fa58

D,c
>>
No. 936261 ID: b1b4f3

Doesn't Penny like it when there's fewer people around, because it's quieter?
B!
d maybe, she *did* show up there on her own once.
>>
No. 936269 ID: e7848c

>>936228
Oh no she's cute and anxious just like you (sometimes)
B,c
>>
No. 936274 ID: 864e49

A and we D while we're there.
>>
No. 936279 ID: 781332

B!

A/D can go together as a secondary right? Since visiting birblady means going to the mall anyway!
>>
No. 936293 ID: 7fafab

D
>>
No. 936304 ID: e51896

D
>>
No. 936314 ID: bcc41d

>>936228
A, c

Hugging today is usually done by going and doing something nice together with a friend.
>>
No. 936318 ID: a9af05

>>936228
D

Your BFF Ceri would appreciate you helping save Kharadra's store.
>>
No. 936320 ID: 8d4593

Do whatever the others vote on,
But have her ride on your shoulders as yall do it.
>>
No. 936329 ID: 948104

D.

With enough focus and RAW FLOOF, you can become the bush.
>>
No. 936339 ID: 58b4f3

>>936228
D

Kharadra is Ceri's friend and would be very sad if she went out of business! If you help keep Kharadra's store open, that would make Ceri very happy!
>>
No. 936355 ID: 094652

AD because you're going to need new clothes after this~
... Well, new clothes period.
>>
No. 936764 ID: 395c02
File 156119879819.png - (97.52KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
936764

>Oh no she's cute and anxious just like you (sometimes)
Haha.

ha.

>You should let her borrow your bush by hiding in your fluff.
Like, use me as a bush? I'm not that fluffy.

"So, uh, I'm going to head to the mall to help a nice itkiaki save her store from going under. You wanna, I dunno, come with me or something?"

wow am i that desperate to make new friends?

"THE MALL IS LOUD!"

"Well, I mean... kinda? But maybe the itkiaki will hug you for helping?"

"BIG BIRB LIKES HUGS?"

"Yes! And she's especially soft for... reasons."

>But have her ride on your shoulders as yall do it.
I dunno. She looks kinda heavy given that I'm a ketza right now...
>>
No. 936765 ID: 395c02
File 156119880160.png - (135.64KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
936765

"MORE HUGS FOR KABUSH KIND OR I GUESS KABOLD KIND UNTIL I FIND ANOTHER BUSH!"

My legs are going to fall off but this is otherwise fine.
>>
No. 936766 ID: 395c02
File 156119880340.png - (108.83KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
936766

"*Chirp~!* If it isn't little Gulketi~!"

Not something I hear every day.

"Hi! It me! And I brought a friend!"

Based on Chei, I've come to assume the average ketza's grasp on grammar is pretty iffy. am i enjoying this roleplaying too much?

"I'M A FRIEND??"

"Sure!"

"TODAY IS SO GOOD. SO GOOD!"

"So what do you need doing, Miss Kharadra?"
>>
No. 936767 ID: 395c02
File 156119880677.png - (118.85KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
936767

"*Cheeheep~* I'm tempted to ask you two to stand there and look cute~"

"I mean, we could?"

"I-I'M CUTE?"

"You're quickly becoming a fan-favorite, yeah."

"o-oh gosh"


Actually, come to think of it, I have a pretty good idea of what needs doing. Let's see...

-A: Pass out pamphlets. The response rate on these actually isn't that good, but it's pretty easy to do to make up for it.
-B: Stand in front of the store advertising to passers-by. Weaponizing cuteness for fun and profit!
-C: Man the counter! For obvious reasons, this won't be as 'interactive' as when Ceri did it. ... Uh, I mean. Speep!
-D: Literally stand here and look cute. Uh...

Also, should I do whatever I'm doing with Penny, or should I set her out on whatever task I like second-most?

-X: Hang with Penny! Species-that-start-with-the-letter-K... solidarity...? I dunno, I'm still working on this one.
-Y: Divide and conquer! She can... probably... handle it!
>>
No. 936768 ID: ad51b8

B,X

so just be yourselves and you'll be fine
>>
No. 936769 ID: f0a059

B, X

Be the adorable mascots.
>>
No. 936770 ID: 3674e7

B,X
Can she make a portable fluff bush (bush ghillie suit) for the Kobold to purchase. So she can be a Kabush on the go.
>>
No. 936771 ID: f8b1f2

B, X

Time to give people Diabetes
>>
No. 936772 ID: 8d23f0

>>936767
C. but actually stand on the counter it helps draw more people in when they can see your incredible bleps and cuteness in its fullness.
maybe also look at some of the prices Kharadra is using because they might be drasticly underpricing things based on her "finances"
X, sure its harder to draw but KABZA FREINDSHIP!
>>
No. 936774 ID: e51896

B, X

also, I guess the store doesn't care about nudity anymore if you two made it inside without issue again without clothing? perhaps maybe you... can ask Kharadra to join the naked fun and suggest it'll be good for business? I mean, that is the best way to "love yourself", by shamelessly showing off your body
>>
No. 936782 ID: 8d4593

B, X
You will have Ketza thighs of Steel by the end of this day!
>>
No. 936783 ID: 0fae41

D, c, X.
>>
No. 936784 ID: 83bf07

>>936767
B, x clearly.
C, y if we want antics
>>
No. 936786 ID: a4a21e

B and X

>>936774
Also support. Try and get Kharadra to join the naked funtime in a cute way. If there is more people getting naked through a movement going on by "the naturals" perhaps she'll get better business by showing support? besides, the naturals love themselves enough to show their body, so why not her?
>>
No. 936788 ID: 91ee5f

>>936767
B , X

>>936774
>>936786
>ask Kharadra to support the naturals
You guys are just asking Kharadra to close her store. She sells clothing! Asking her to support a group that doesn’t want to wear clothing seems like a good way to help her close down her store, which is the exact opposite of what we came her to do!
>>
No. 936791 ID: a9af05

>>936767
B and X

>>936788
I agree.

Sure, the store is called Love Yourself and that's what the Naturals are doing. But Kharadra has a business to run and supporting people that don't want to wear clothes is bad for her business of selling clothes.
>>
No. 936793 ID: 7fb87a

>>936767
B/X

tho won't it look a little odd, advertising a clothing store naked?
>>
No. 936794 ID: a9af05

>>936793
Then I guess we need to put on some clothes and advertise how they perfectly fit our unique bodies.
>>
No. 936795 ID: 32e34d

B/X, B/X all the way
>>
No. 936808 ID: 864e49

B X
All shapes and sizes.
>>
No. 936816 ID: 4ef273

Primary B, secondary A, X
>>
No. 936930 ID: 91ee5f

>>936794
Definitely do this.
>>
No. 936949 ID: 821e1c

B, X
>>
No. 936954 ID: 6780d4

B, X
>>
No. 937344 ID: 395c02
File 156160068610.png - (165.36KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
937344

>perhaps maybe you...
"What if we stand in front of the store, but, like, you also stand with us? And you're naked? ...It's... good for business??? Love Yourself!?!?"

what am I doing

"*Cheheheep~!!* You remind me of a certain other tiny fluffy creature! Are you gonna turn out to be a reptilian girl too? Or maybe a dragon~! *Cheehee~*"

"Hah! Haha!" Except I'm not a dragon! I think. am i? honestly i haven't sat down and thought about—

"DRAGON?" Penny blurts out.

no seriously what's wrong with me. Just a normal fluffy ketza, that's me! Speep speep!

"*Chirp~* Besides, who'd run the register?"

"Um..." That's actually a good point...

"And the Ralians would get so mad! Tempting to see the look on their faces though~"

I have to keep my priorities straight. this tiny, hyperactive body makes it so hard to focus sometimes. I can worry about getting Kharadra naked after saving her store.

assuming ceri doesn't beat me to it...
>>
No. 937345 ID: 395c02
File 156160069673.png - (114.79KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
937345

"Changing the subject... Do you think you could help my friend? Oh, she's Penny, by the way. Penny, Kharadra!"

"*Cheep~* Helping people find their True Beauty is my calling! Miss Penny, let free your desires! What does True Beauty mean to you?"

"K-KABUSH?"

"*Peep!*A Kabold-bush hybrid! Of course!"

She got it in one!? Impressive.

"Don't get that one often," she says, "Let me collect your measurements real quick and I'll work on it over the course of today~"

"O-OH GOSH. A REAL KABUSH? CAN I BE EXTRA BUSHY?"

"*Chirp~* The bushiest!"

Not like she can be bushier than me... wait, am I jealous? Stop that, me.
>>
No. 937346 ID: 395c02
File 156160070222.png - (81.04KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
937346

Once measurements are taken in what will surely be a bonus picture later, we head out front to entice customers with the potential to look as cute as us.

"So we need to attract attention," I say. "Just look as cute and welcoming as possible."

"OH! I WANNA BE CUTE! WILL THEY HUG ME?"

My heart might not survive this.

"SO MANY PEOPLE THOUGH."

"Oh, right, you're a bit shy... Why not start imagining everyone naked?"

"START?"

"Yeah! Then you won't-- wait."

"hehehe"

I struggle to maintain my composure as I hear Penny's tiny, tiny laugh. Two can play at this game! Time to get real, real puffy and blush tons!
>>
No. 937347 ID: 395c02
File 156160070908.png - (80.84KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
937347

"Oh! You two are the cutest!"

SUCCESS.

...Wait a second.

"Myra...?"

"Hmm? Do you have me confused for someone else? That'd be pretty impressive! Not many of my kind around here."

So she's not Ceri's mom, just the same species. Huh. She does look less capable of bench-pressing an amtsvane-sized me. ... shouldn't I just think of that as "me?" Spending all this time as a ketza is getting to me.

Think Amtsvane thoughts...

:DR_gulketismushnotmyra:

No that's not better. ...or is it?


Anyway.

What should I do...

-A: Ask her about her True Beauty! I might have to explain what I mean by that.
-B: Ask if she happens to know a certain blue reptilian. The certain blue reptilian is Ceri, of course.
-C: Apply cute smol lizard to cute bigger lizard. The smol lizard is Penny. ... Why am I explaining this to myself?
-D: Always be beeping. I've heard it's really good advice!
-E: Lick her hand! Something something ketza greeting.
>>
No. 937349 ID: 0fae41

That's much better
C/e.
>>
No. 937350 ID: 821e1c

E, C
>>
No. 937353 ID: 330920

>>937347
A, c

Well you guys are meant to be drumming up business, might as well do the cute double act and get that store awareness going in the process.
>>
No. 937355 ID: b1b4f3

>>937347
D!
a.
>>
No. 937356 ID: 7fb87a

>>937347
A/c
eyes on the prize
>>
No. 937357 ID: 91ee5f

>>937347
A , C

Time to help Kharadra save her store! Give Not Myra your best sales pitch to convince her to go inside to do some shopping!
>>
No. 937367 ID: 8d23f0

>>937347
E,a.
>>
No. 937383 ID: 0899d7

>>937347
D, a
>>
No. 937385 ID: 864e49

Inform her that, in fact, there is another of her species around.

Then A
or D: Always be speeping
>>
No. 937392 ID: 8f6858

A, C
>>
No. 937447 ID: 7fafab

A, C
>>
No. 937474 ID: ecd116

' A ' for primary choice and secondary choice is a combination of ' b ' & ' c ' it if possible to do so. if not i will stick with just picking ' b ' for the secondary choice

reason for primary is to help out with Kharadra's store by doing your best with talking about the clothing & stuff found inside the store saying that there a chance it may help with getting closer to their definition of 'true beauty' if they can pick and buy whatever will help themselves out with it.

combination of secondary choice is to ask the question to see if the name Ceri ring any bells and if they know where more of their kind are living, while at the same time doing the action of applying one person on to another one/person or whatever their race/species equivalent of the definition of the word 'person' is.
>>
No. 937682 ID: 1ed92d

>>937347
A/D
>>
No. 937684 ID: 3674e7

Just thought of a cute promotional item she could make, ketza plushies. She could make small custom plushies from leftover materials as a little item parents could buy (ketza plushies) or custom design for their children while their getting cloaths sized.
>>
No. 937685 ID: 2df440

~speep~
>>
No. 937867 ID: b6aaf0

>>937347
Ec
>>
No. 937898 ID: a9af05

>>937347
A , C

Convince her to go in the store and buy something.
>>
No. 938086 ID: 395c02
File 156218430659.png - (111.26KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
938086

This woman's character design looks just unique enough to be important. I better double check. "Have you heard of someone named Ceri? Blue d-- reptilian, buncha spikes and controversial ears?"

I'm pretty sure the ears were the controversial part.

"Doesn't ring a bell, sorry!"

Well, I don't see any reason to push things. She's a potential customer! Now, what would Ceri do...
>>
No. 938087 ID: 395c02
File 156218431087.png - (113.56KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
938087

"Well, never mind that. Tell me-- have you discovered your true beauty!?"

"M-my what?"

"Your true beauty! The beauty that lives inside you! Imagine if you could show the world the way you see yourself! The beauty that is yours and yours alone!"

Even as a ketza, I feel silly being this excitable.

it's kinda fun though...

"Tell her, Penny!"

... What am I doing.
>>
No. 938088 ID: 395c02
File 156218431318.png - (141.33KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
938088

"U-UM... YOU CAN BE A KABUSH!"

"Uh..."

"OR A LIZARD WITH SOFT CHEST-PILLOWS!"

"A lizard with breasts? Wait..."

"OR A BIG HUGE DRAGON!"

penny no

"YOU COULD HAVE A HOARD AND HUG EVERYONE AND MAKE THEM TELL YOU YOU'RE CUTE"

penny pls

"A-AND THEN YOU COULD TOUCH EACH OTHER IN PLACES!"

this is not how you sell clothes--

oh screw it. "Yeah! And uh, imagine feeling the soft silk of the outfit as you get touchy-feely!"

"SOFT HUGS!!!"

"Sure! Why not! And you could look fabulous while doing so!"

is this false advertisement

...Am I the only one who'd notice?

"AND THEN YOU COULD KISS!!!"

"Clothes make kissing better...? I'm kinda grasping at straws here."

"FOR ALL KABOLD AND KABUSH KIND, BUY PRETTY CLOTHES!"

"Uh, yes! Pretty clothes for a pretty lady!
>>
No. 938089 ID: 395c02
File 156218431652.png - (113.38KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
938089

"All you have to do is walk inside"
"ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HUG ME"

"What?"

"WHAT?"

"What?"

.....
>>
No. 938090 ID: 395c02
File 156218431816.png - (77.32KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
938090

"You two are so precious! I could eat you both up!"

"K-ketza meat is uh, really gamey."

I'm pretty sure I know what she meant, but... this is the same species as Myra...

"I have no idea what you two are talking about, but you're so cute-- how could I say no?"

Oh yeah... ketzas are kinda overpowered when it comes to CHARM.

She heads inside.

...Hey, we did it! We got a customer!

"High four, Penny!"
>>
No. 938091 ID: 395c02
File 156218432178.png - (126.57KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
938091

Uh... sure.

"OH! SOMEONE'S COMING!"

"I mean, there's lots of people coming and going they're just not being drawn."

"I MEAN SOMEONE COMING HERE!"

"Oh! Can you tell anything about them? Maybe we can get prepared ahead of time."

"so many thoughts hard to focus"

"I-it's okay! Just focus on some kind of vague description of what they might be about!"

"I'LL TRY FOR A HUG!"

"We're kinda on the last image. Off-screen?"

"OK!"

"So what're you getting?"

"WELL..."


-A: Someone wondering if a certain storage room is still empty.
-B: Someone who seems extremely relaxed.
-C: Someone concerned about a visiting loved-one.
-D: Someone unsure about their wife's intent.
-E: Someone extremely tired of this shit.
>>
No. 938095 ID: 80d19e

E
>>
No. 938096 ID: eeb7d9

E
>>
No. 938098 ID: b1b4f3

>"K-ketza meat is uh, really gamey."
Did you make that up or do you actually know this somehow?

E.
>>
No. 938099 ID: 0fae41

E/a.
>>
No. 938100 ID: 821e1c

A/e
>>
No. 938101 ID: 8d23f0

>>938091
E
>>
No. 938105 ID: 83bf07

C,d
I have a feeling C might be our local snake with relationship doubts.
>>
No. 938111 ID: a9af05

>>938091
C

>>938105
>Local snake with relationship issues
Mr. Ilan is still out of town. And I don't think he's in a relationship.

I'm pretty sure it's actually Daatra that's having those thoughts.
>>
No. 938116 ID: 2df440

D
>>
No. 938118 ID: ad51b8

A
e
>>
No. 938144 ID: 58b4f3

>>938091
C
>>
No. 938146 ID: 91ee5f

>>938091
C

If that’s Daatra, then I want to help her as much as possible!
>>
No. 938149 ID: 864e49

A is probably one of those two we caught doing it in the storage room.

B may be the stoner dude.

C may be Daatra.

D may be Ceri dad.

And got no clue who E could be.

Primary A
Secondary
if (ceridad){
D
}
else{
E
}
>>
No. 938151 ID: caf1de

EA
its in your ass
>>
No. 938153 ID: 91ee5f

>>938149
>And got no clue who E could be.
Might be one of the Ralian (however that’s supposed to be spelled) mall security guards. Since the Ralians are the guys that enforce the “you must wear clothes” rule, it makes the most sense that E would be a Ralian mall security guard getting sick of seeing a bunch of people not wearing clothes.

What worries me is that Ralian might not be affected by the combined cute power of Gulketi and Penny and kick them out for not wearing clothes!
>>
No. 938156 ID: 8f6858

C, D
>>
No. 938158 ID: 7fafab

D, E
>>
No. 938177 ID: 7c1196

>>938151
Perfect

--

E.
>>
No. 938261 ID: 4b08a5

>>938149
an 'improvement'

local $suggestion = {
return \&A if &A->();
my $_ = $ceridad? \&D : \&E;
&{$_}() && do{return $_} or die;
};

$choice = \&{$suggestion->()};

do {$choice = $choice->()} while (&{$choice}->());
>>
No. 938276 ID: 864e49

>>938261
When I typed that out I thought I'd get the response "NNNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!".
I should've known that on this sight I'd instead get out nerded.
>>
No. 938295 ID: e51896

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...

[B]E[/B)
>>
No. 938582 ID: 395c02
File 156262553150.png - (72.82KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
938582

"...."

Oh man. This guy looks really, really done with this shit.

Well, done with whatever shit he was previously dealing with, anyway. He's going to need a minute to get tired of our shit.

...hmm, that's not very optimistic, is it?
>>
No. 938583 ID: 395c02
File 156262553434.png - (86.68KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
938583

A gruff voice emits from his mouth. "You kids lose your mama or something?"

"We're not kids! We're just smol!" I object.

"Okay."

That's... a muted response. "Uh, are you seeking your... True Beauty, perhaps?" I ask.

"Nah."

"Uh... maybe you'd like a nice outfit anyway?"

"My clothes suit me fine."

There's something really familiar about this guy... "Are you one of the guards?"

"Nope."

"Uh... you run one of the stores?"

"Stall in the foodcourt."

"Ah..."
>>
No. 938584 ID: 395c02
File 156262553707.png - (116.75KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
938584

"Is it really okay having someone who's this unfunny?"

"HE'S KINDA CUTE THOUGH did i say that out loud oh well what's done is done"

He scoffs. "I'm plenty funny."

"...Are you?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"Mm-hmm."

Well, we're not winning any awards for this dialogue anytime soon.
>>
No. 938585 ID: 395c02
File 156262554092.png - (78.10KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
938585

Normally I'd shrug and let this guy go his merry(...?) way, but we really have to take advantage of every potential customer if Kharadra's going to save her store!

If I can just find the right angle, maybe I can still convince him to take a look inside...


What should I do, say, or ask?
>>
No. 938587 ID: 8d23f0

>>938585
apply Penny hugs.
>>
No. 938589 ID: b1b4f3

Ask if he's okay. He seems annoyed about something, does he want to vent? You can offer a comforting floof.
Also don't forget to mention Kharadra does alterations if he wants to make any changes to his existing clothes.
>>
No. 938592 ID: e7848c

Why not offer him something that fits his character? Even more clothes that depect exactly how he's feeling? He may have something like that now, but what if he had something like this for tomorrow too? Like a "Shits given today: 0" shirt.
>>
No. 938593 ID: 094652

Sell him 'upgrades'. Don't call them clothes or fashion, call them permanent purchases with twelve yearly payments that will increase his stall's sales!
>>
No. 938596 ID: 0fae41

"Sir, I find that the right clothing can put a smile on a customer's face (so you don't have to)! Come inside and browse our affordable collection of dated meme T-shirts."
>>
No. 938601 ID: 4b08a5

>>938585

Give him a promotional t-shirt and a few coupons (15% off a ᵯ40 or more purchase), also hand out one of those quality reusable shopping bags to put all those things in.

Tell him something along the lines of "starting next week, on each Monday and Friday, Love Yourself(TM) will offer 20% off random categories of clothing. But since it's Love Yourself(TM)'s Grand Opening, EVERYTHING will be 20% off this week!"

You are not just going save the store, Gulketi, your going to make it so successful that Kharadra will have to franchise it in order to keep up with demand. Kharadra would be so proud of your idea that she would be more than willing to do that 'favor' you suggested earlier.

This is completely 100% your original idea... totally not some random guy without any actual education in business that had enough patience to type all this out on a mobile.
>>
No. 938627 ID: 864e49

He's wearing some kind of robe and his hair is terrible, he is a lost cause move on.

Actually yeah maybe if we make it seem like we're not interested in him he'll get curious. Or just leave. Win win.
>>
No. 938641 ID: caf1de

he looks like an absolute dingus offer to help him fix that
>>
No. 938643 ID: a9a7b5

"You seem like a man who's emotionally invested in not being emotionally invested in anything. That's a paradox! Why don't you tone back your disinterest so that you don't come off as too interested in being disinterested? Because this shop would be the perfect place to fail to succeed in failing to care!"
>>
No. 938651 ID: 1e9cbc

>>938643
Yeah, hit him with that arguably nonexistent technicality. Gulketi is an accountant right? Accountants are closely related to lawyers, genus Papyrus confounda, which means he should get a technical-drivel-specific boost to speech skill by proxy.

This is foolproof. Anyone who says otherwise must not have read the subtext of article 6, paragraph 23 under 'nothing could go wrong' in the quester's instruction guide, issue #3, New Testament.
>>
No. 938656 ID: aef44e

>>938585
Hey guy, you look all kindsa mad. Why be mad, when you can be...
(turn into an Amtsvane)
SOMETHING AWESOME!
>>
No. 938744 ID: a9af05

>>938585
Most guys don't like to be called beautiful, so maybe instead of trying to appeal to his "inner beauty", you should instead try to appeal to his "inner coolness" or something like that.

>>938656
>(turn into an Amtsvane)
Absolutely do not do that!
>>
No. 938779 ID: bcc41d

Oooh! I know what this guy needs. He need a change.

Like, you've got literal psychic powers telling you that his defining feature is that he's incredibly tired of this shit. He wasn't even at the store when she felt that! So that means it's probably of his everyday situation that's gotten him grumbly. You've also got a psychic's word that he was coming HERE. Like, to this store. To check it out.

He's probably looking for, well, essentially what you're doing right now! Something that will allow for a change of pace, to relax or excite him a little. So that's what you gotta work with! You're probably the brightest (most manic) things he's seen outside the everyday routine since that weird polymorpher invaded the mall and accosted, like, everyone. And you know for a fact that something made him come here, whether it be you, his own doldrums or the events earlier... and if that's the case you CAN help him and you WILL!

"So, no to True Beauty, but what about smol cutey... I MEAN maybe you need a change of pace? There's some stuff in here that could give you a new perspective on things."

Does Kharadra have something that can change someone's height or species?

"Like, literally. You're soooo tall, so I bet it would be quite the shock to be small again! NOT THAT I HAVE ANY RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS."
>>
No. 939174 ID: 395c02
File 156319293739.png - (131.39KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
939174

>he looks like an absolute dingus offer to help him fix that
Yeah, this guy could really use a change of his whole, uh... everything. Why would you go through the trouble of putting on clothes if that's the end result?

I dunno, maybe my opinion is a little skewed. Most of the people I know either try to dress nicely, or don't bother with clothes at all.

...Or are Siphon.

>he is a lost cause move on.
Giving up on people isn't my style! Sometimes you just need to reason with someone to get them to change, or to abandon their plans for galactic domination.

i've had to put out so many sparklers...

"You look like a man who's invested in not caring about anything. But, like, that doesn't make sense, you know? If you wanna look like you don't care, you need to care less about not caring."

...I usually do better than that. Curse this ketza brain!
>>
No. 939175 ID: 395c02
File 156319294903.png - (119.01KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
939175

He shrugs. "Don't really care to not care about caring."

"What? Oh! You're going for irony! Maybe you'd enjoy our collection of meme shirts! Memes are very ironic when they're not terrible which is most of the time!"

ketza braaaaaaaaaain

"Dunno what a meme is," he says. ...Oh right, the tech level here isn't advanced enough for that.

"Uh, maybe something that fits your character? Imagine having clothes that display your feelings!"

"...."

"Okay maybe your current outfit's doing that already, but think about tomorrow! Or the next day! Imagine wearing a 'shits given, colon, zero' shirt!"

"I have 4 of those."

Of course he does. "We have 20% off coupons!"

"Most clothing stores go up to 50% off."

Maybe at the thrift store!

....

Judging from his outfit, that's a real possibility.
>>
No. 939176 ID: 395c02
File 156319295862.png - (103.84KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
939176

I grasp at straws. "Maybe you just need a change! Want to be cute? Tough? Big? Bigger!? Love Yourself can change just about any aspect of your look to match your inner, uh, coolness? The real you inside!"

"You remind me of her."

"Who?"

"Crazy lady that ran around naked. Talked about how big her boobs were."

That has to be Ceri. Acting crazy and talking about boobs is, like, her thing, I'm pretty sure.

He turns away. "Well, this was a thing that happened. See ya."

Argh. Guess this one's a write-off.

Wait, Penny's stepping forward...!
>>
No. 939177 ID: 395c02
File 156319296909.png - (111.11KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
939177

"NOBODY WILL JUDGE YOU!"

"Penny...?"

"YOU CAN BE BIG AND STRONG! OR SMALL AND CUTE! AND IT'S OKAY! BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU, AND THAT'S GOOD TO BE!"

This could really use some dramatic music. Too bad I left my guitar on the ship. And that it's amtsvane-sized.

"OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T LOVE YOU IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF FIRST! THIS PLACE CAN MAKE YOU YOURSELF, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY LAUGH OR JUDGE! THE ONLY WAY TO BE HAPPY IS TO BE YOU, EVEN IF YOU'RE JUST A KABOLD AND NOT ACTUALLY A KABUSH!"

"...."

There's only two ways this could go. Either he's about to turn around for a happy and tender moment, or we're setting up for that one joke where it looks like they're going to turn around but they say no and leave instead.
>>
No. 939178 ID: 395c02
File 156319298241.png - (104.94KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
939178

"No thanks."

"AFTER ALL THAT!?"

GODDAMMIT IT WAS THE SECOND ONE


-A: Tell him to stop being a dick! I dunno if it'll help, but I kinda want to call him a dick right now.
-B: Call for reinforcements. We need Kharadra to charm the pants off him! is he wearing pants?
-C: Tag-team with Penny to look extra cute and fluffy. CHARM never fails, and it won't fail here!
-D: Accept that he's a lost cause. This time could be better spent on less difficult customers.
>>
No. 939179 ID: 0fae41

A/d. Ketza braaain.
>>
No. 939180 ID: b0a972

I think you should just D. Besides everything else, you don't want to be pushy! That's not what Love Yourself is about, and you don't want people to think it is! This is a place of acceptance, even for non-interest!
>>
No. 939181 ID: 8d23f0

>>939178
B apply big titty horny is an emotion! or d
>>
No. 939185 ID: 91ee5f

>>939178
D

Being pushy ain’t gonna help you draw in customers. And just like with most businesses, not everyone is going to want to buy your stuff. You just have to accept that someone didn’t want to buy something and just wait for the next customer.
>>
No. 939186 ID: 83bf07

I'm expecting D to win but B to Deus ex in and save us.

C, b
>>
No. 939191 ID: e51896

B

(maybe accidentally hook the two up?)
>>
No. 939193 ID: 821e1c

C/d
>>
No. 939201 ID: b1b4f3

>>939178
D.
>>
No. 939208 ID: 2df440

Oh no, appeals to cuteness won’t work!

Go for A/D to bluff him into coming back!
>>
No. 939217 ID: 1ed92d

>>939178
D. It is impractical to harass this man.
>>
No. 939220 ID: 864e49

Just tell Penny(loud enough for him to maybe hear but not shouting) that he's a lost cause.
>>
No. 939222 ID: 7fb87a

>>939178
D
He's ONLY the second one. If he's not ready, or interested, pushing won't help.

And on a more practical note, that poncho/minikilt combo doesn't look like its got pockets for a wallet.
>>
No. 939234 ID: 121253

D/C, but being pushy is not good for the store image if others are watching.
>>
No. 939241 ID: c0594d

D
Best to just let him go. Who knows, he might have second thoughts sometime in the future.
>>
No. 939249 ID: 094652

>>939178
D

If you harass the stubborn customer for purchases, everyone interested will shirk away out of fear that you'll harass them even more.
>>
No. 939327 ID: 6b18b0

>>939178
D
-for Don't worry.
You tried the pitch, he isn't interested. Which is fine, he knows what you have to offer and decided it's not for him.

Any more effort would have negative returns, time to regroup with Penny and be ready and happy for the next customer.
>>
No. 939336 ID: 484934

>>939178
D

Just hold the L.
>>
No. 939340 ID: 8d4593

Ask him about the Flower.
>>
No. 939346 ID: ae9bd9

>>939340
Yes! Someone who truly doesnt care would never have such a blatant display of originality on them! This must be the chink in their armor!
>>
No. 939354 ID: b1b4f3

>>939340
I mean I'm sticking with my vote but there's no harm in asking about it I guess.
>>
No. 939450 ID: a9af05

>>939178
D
>>
No. 939455 ID: e51896

Yes, ask about the flower. We got a weak point... though, it doesn't seem to be a choice. well since flowers are cute, we'll go with C

(changing my vote) >>939191
>>
No. 939489 ID: 7fafab

Ask him about the flower. Otherwise, B, D

Now, don't try 'n' force him. He's clearly won't appreciate trying too hard. Bug him too much, and you'll completely turn him off to changing.

Amtsvane-sized guitar? Jesus that'd be low-pitched
>>
No. 939674 ID: 2765c4

d most respectful option.
>>
No. 940178 ID: 395c02
File 156391823823.png - (128.51KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
940178

Welp, I tried. I wouldn't get anything out of being pushy-- nothing good, at any rate.

...But curiosity's getting the better of me.

"So what's with the flower?" I ask.

He pauses for a moment, then keeps walking away. Rude!

Could I have convinced him if I tried something else? I dunno, but there's no sense beating myself up about it. Sometimes people just aren't interested, you know?

....


Oh! A distraction customer is approaching!
>>
No. 940179 ID: 395c02
File 156391824151.png - (136.51KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
940179

Huh, haven't seen this species before. One of the many less common races that get lumped into 'lesser mammals/reptilians/birbs', I guess? It's weird that most of Ceri's companions are one of those... almost as if it were made specifically for them...

Uh, anyway.

Man, this woman's not leaving much to the imagination, is she?

"Hello!" I say way too excitedly for an amtsvane. "Are you interested in clothing that reveals your True Beauty!?"

...Or any at all?

"U-um..."

She fidgets awkwardly in a way that makes me mildly disappointed this isn't animated.

Wait... Is she, like, shy? How can you be shy and naked in public at the same time??

"T-the thing is, I think my body is kind of um, pretty." She blushes tons and fidgets more, almost as if she's expecting me to disagree.

But I don't! At all! is that weird? i'm a ketzvane so maybe it's weird. but mammals and ceri are so soft...

She calms down a little when she sees me smile/blep at her, and continues. "A-and after I saw a weird snake lady being happy with her body and running around all free, I wanted to be free too... um..."

She starts to slidee her hands down, but catches herself and puts them back on her chest.

"B-but I probably shouldn't follow my heart and be naked! The ralians um, get kinda mad. They said I could only enter the mall if I keep my arms in this exact position the whole time. Shopping's really hard like this, um..."

Ceri mentioned meeting a naked ralian during her 'daring and heroic adventure' (her words) to save her friendship with Daatra. Something about accidentally starting a cult? I should probably ask about that.

"Are you with The Naturals, by any chance?"

"Who're they? Some kind of club?"

Guess not. This could be a chance to recruit a nudist to our side, except... oh. Oh no.
>>
No. 940180 ID: 395c02
File 156391824401.png - (121.89KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
940180

The whole point of Kharadra's store is expressing your heart with clothing!

Also that's how she makes money!

"Penny, what should we do?"

"everyone should be naked like we are! then i can look at-- i mean then everyone will be free!"

"Look at, eh?"

"oh no i can't read your thoughts well enough to know if you're onto me or not"

"Guess it'll just be a mystery."

"yeah guess so!!"

Do I go with what Ceri'd almost definitely want, and convince this woman to follow her naked heart? Or do I help Kharadra by selling the idea of clothing to her? Can I game this and find a middle ground that lets me avoid the decision like Ceri usually does?



What should I do, random thoughts that have been coming and going and I'm trying not to get too weirded out about hearing them again now?

-A: Convince her to embrace nudity. I mean, it works for me.
-B: Upsell Kharadra's more revealing clothing. Sometimes it's sexier to leave something to the imagination, after all.
-C: I have another idea... I actually don't, but the voices in my head can come up with one! I hope!
>>
No. 940181 ID: 0fae41

B. Sometimes, less is more! Like how you seem to be a small bird, but are actually a giant lizard! Sometimes. What is up with that, anyway?
>>
No. 940183 ID: b1b4f3

>>940180
B. Suggest she wear an extremely skimpy bra. Maybe one that's basically just there to cover nipples? I'm sure Kharadra has something appropriate.
>>
No. 940184 ID: 4ef273

Primary C: See if Khandra has bodypaint, and paint a swimsuit on her if she does! Just like a certain coffee-selling bird...
Secondary B
>>
No. 940187 ID: cb22c8

A: Yeah hold on why do they let you guys naked in the mall and not her? That sounds like illegal discrimination to me! Encourage her to abandon what little she's wearing.

However... C: Additionally offer her some entirely decorative fashion that doesn't cover anything! Scarves! Socks! Armbands!
>>
No. 940195 ID: 094652

>>940187
yeah this
>>
No. 940198 ID: 4c389c

C: Fur-matching underwear! I'm sure that among Kharadra's many true-self-showing supplies, there's a variety of fur-looking materials, and Kharadra is more than skilled enough to make some things that will fit with this lady's fur perfectly!

Then she'll be able to walk around looking like she's completely naked, except any objectionable details will just look like more blank fuzz! It'll still be a bit of a pity, since those covered parts are surely very pretty as well, but it would be an improvement over the situation she's in now, right? Also once she can stop posing her arms like that she'll probably end up wanting some support.

And that's just an idea from us! The lady of the shop herself is SURE to have a lot more ideas and advice!

If not that then uuuhh B.
>>
No. 940199 ID: 821e1c

B
>>
No. 940200 ID: 91ee5f

>>940180
B
>>
No. 940201 ID: 4c389c

>>940198
Alternate idea: clothing enchanted to be almost invisible, but which in certain specific areas causes blurring. That would be expensive, though.

... Wait, where is this lady keeping her money? Why would she come to a mall without any? Is she a portal magician???
>>
No. 940202 ID: 7fb87a

>>940180
B
there's sure to be something that shows off her beauty while still being able to enjoy the mall and her hands at the same time
>>
No. 940206 ID: 51eb7d

C,b
You can definitely get her some clothing that still leaves her chest open and maybe some accessories that bring attention to her pretty horns? Maybe a bow for her tail? Clothing is more than just literal cloth! Accessories are essential~
>>
No. 940210 ID: 8d23f0

>>940180
C ish. I am pretty sure Kharadra's wish is for people to feel super pretty and comfy in their own image, so being naked wouldn't counter that, but maybe she can design a few pieces of string to really support her outer beauty and highlight her nudity at the same time. so A but with B supporting her heavy load
>>
No. 940215 ID: ad51b8

B,a

just tell her if she want's to wear something that will let her show off her body but also be able to use her arms she could come into the store and find something. This way if she get's tired of holder her arms in the same position all day she can toss something on that will let her still show off her true self and be able to let her arms rest.
>>
No. 940216 ID: bddb0f

>>940210
Sound suggestion.
>>
No. 940241 ID: 9d2b4b

B!

Clothes are not meant to hide ones body, they are made to frame and enhance ones true beauty!~
>>
No. 940245 ID: 3674e7

>>940180
>>940198
C. Get her to buy a bra/ underwear set that matches her fur colour / pattern, as long as her erogenous zones (like nipples and crotch) are hidden she should be able to walk around practically naked, and if asked to wear something she can say she is already. This will allow her to freely show her body like she wants while also Covering up most what the ralians want her to.
This could also serve as a new nudist clothing line that only covers what’s needed and nothing else (it could be designed it two main ways lace or (reusable) stick-on, this will allow for the maximum amount of the customer to be revealed while also covering what is needed to be covered).
>>
No. 940246 ID: d6afc2

>>940180
C: I like the idea with flesh/fur colored underwear as a little bit of malicius compliance.
>>
No. 940247 ID: b1b4f3

>>940245
Well if the Naturalist movement gains enough momentum, Kharadra could get on the bottom floor.
>>
No. 940259 ID: 1ed92d

>>940180
C. Suggest that she can get some really nice panties from Kharadra. And maybe something to hold her boobs so they'll be more comfortable.
>>
No. 940266 ID: 2202fb

B.a.
She should follow her heart and be as free as she wants, but there is something to be said for being able to hold a shopping bag. Lets show her some clothing for when she is in restricted areas like she is now.



We should also have her meet Ceri cuz she is cute.
>>
No. 940278 ID: 864e49

Because sometimes clothes can help you be more naked then naked.
>>
No. 940279 ID: e51896

C: bodypaint or underwear that matches her fur.
>>
No. 940284 ID: 2df440

C

Scarves, socks, and maybe some body paint would be cool and sexy
>>
No. 940313 ID: a9af05

>>940245
This.
>>
No. 940339 ID: d593ec

>>940245
This.
>>
No. 940346 ID: a46b77

>>940284
Scarves are perfect, you can hang them down to cover yourself in the mall and move them out of the way when the guards stop watching! Sell her a few scarves!
>>
No. 940496 ID: 2be85e

C! Bodypaint
>>
No. 940538 ID: 61b5e1

Body paint is the best~
>>
No. 940564 ID: 7fafab

B

Agree with her assertion of her own beauty! Those're some nice 'n' big breasts - might she need a nice, supportive, yet non-restrictive bra?
>>
No. 941083 ID: 395c02
File 156460957932.png - (106.93KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
941083

>... Wait, where is this lady keeping her money?
Probably in her secret inventory slot. You know, the one everyone has in case of ploth-- I mean, in case of emergencies!

Or in her cleavage. It looks like there's plenty of room in there.

"It would be a shame to hide your beauty from the world," I say. "That's why we don't just sell clothing, but anything that aids people like you in their quest for confidence and freedom!"

"bushes make me confident," penny says with her tiny voice.

A hopeful look enters the legally-distinct creature's eyes. "S-so you can help me...??"

"Yes! Our inventory is always plot convenient! For you, we could offer an assortment of body paints and flesh-toned support!"

She lights up. "Oh...! I attended a body-painting party once and it was tons of fun! You mean I could just do that like, every day?"

"Sure!"

"And I could even have support?? I got used to the discomfort, but if I could just not that...!"

"Indeed! Heck, I imagine the end result is you looking extremely uh, perky."

"Ooh!"
>>
No. 941084 ID: 395c02
File 156460958228.png - (112.84KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
941084

"So um, h-how does this work?" she asks. "Do I buy some paint and go home, or...?"

At this point I'm just winging it and hoping for the best. "I can help you try things out here at the store!"

Er--

"O-or if you would prefer a woman, we have two of those!" I hastily add.

"I don't mind either way, um..."

"Really? You wouldn't mind a guy...?"

"T-they're cute when they fidget and blush~"

It must be interesting to be a shy exhibitionist.

"Well, come on in and we'll get you taken care of."

"O-okay!"
>>
No. 941085 ID: 395c02
File 156460958587.png - (183.23KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
941085

"*Cheep~!* You look amazing!"

"Hee, thanks! Maybe now people will stare for the right reasons!"

"*Chirp!* And... oh dear."

They both look to my naked companion.

Wait, it's not clear who I'm talking about from just that, is it...

Uh... the big one.

...

The big one that isn't me. I mean I'm not even big right now, gosh.

"Is that you, Ceridwen? You picked a good body this time!"

I wave my hands. "No no no this isn't Ceri."

"*Twee--!* I'm so sorry!"
>>
No. 941086 ID: 395c02
File 156460958828.png - (118.47KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
941086

"I-it's okay! I'm Sandria!" says the one who isn't me or penny or kharadra or the lizard who looks like ceri's mom. "S-so you sell body paints? And um, support that's the same color as my fur...?"

"*Peep!* I sure do! You can check out what we have and use one of the dressing rooms to try it out!"

"D-do you mind if someone um, helps me...?"

"No problem!" Kharadra says. "I've been to a few body-painting parties, so I know my way around a brush! It's a wonderful way to express one's true beauty~!"

tiny thoughts tiny thoughts tiny thoughts

"*Chirp~!* Or would you prefer one of my helpers assist you?"

Sandria looks to me. Normally I'd contrive a way for this to somehow be Ceri's decision so we don't break the format, but she isn't here, is she...?

I look to Penny and-- yeah she's also expecting me to choose. ... Hmm, did she always wave her tail that excitedly...?


What's the plan?

[Path of the smol...]
-A: I'll help Sandria out. Selflessly, of course.
-B: Penny will take care of it. I can just sit here and be cute!
-C: This job clearly requires both of us working together

[Path of the big...]
-D: Let Kharadra handle it and mind the store.
-E: Suggest Kharadra use this opportunity to teach you the fine art of bodypainting. I'll, uh, watch and learn.
-F: Offer to body-paint Penny. Maybe this is why she's excited?
>>
No. 941089 ID: 736b7e

A, c

A because I think it would be silly. C because it would be cute.
>>
No. 941090 ID: e7c7d3

F, e

Paint Penny into a bush!
>>
No. 941092 ID: 7fce9f

E/a. Bigger!
>>
No. 941093 ID: 2df440

Changing my vote to primary a, secondary f!
>>
No. 941094 ID: b1b4f3

>>941086
Primary F: give her some leaf patterns!
Secondary C.
>>
No. 941096 ID: 91ee5f

>>941086
Primary F: Offer to body-paint Penny.

Secondary A: I'll help Sandria out.


>>941094
>Leaf patterns for Penny.
Do this!
>>
No. 941097 ID: e7848c

Oh no there's too many good options
Try not to panic
Panic anyways
C,f
>>
No. 941099 ID: 4496fc

F, c
>>
No. 941104 ID: ad51b8

E,c
>>
No. 941114 ID: 094652

D - She's going to be a while, man the front desk! Batten down the bras, stoke the panties!
>>
No. 941118 ID: 8d23f0

>>941086
F b she likes to be watched by cute boys
>>
No. 941121 ID: 4b08a5

F, c
>>
No. 941122 ID: 4b08a5

F, c
>>
No. 941133 ID: e85a08

E/d
>>
No. 941134 ID: 1ed92d

>>941086
E, a
>>
No. 941205 ID: a9af05

>>941086
F , A
>>
No. 941206 ID: 58b4f3

>>941086
F/A
>>
No. 941220 ID: 864e49

My choices are non of this weak shit!

Either you and Penny work together with Kharadra supervising (Which I guess is C but with Kharadra).
OR
Kharadra shows you what to do while you practice on Penny (E AND F).
>>
No. 941221 ID: 91ee5f

>>941220
>you and Penny work together with Kharadra supervising (Which I guess is C but with Kharadra).
Can’t do that. Someone needs to be at the front desk, so all 3 of them can’t be helping Sandria at the same time.
>>
No. 941225 ID: caf1de

>>941221
get not ceri mom to do it :D
>>
No. 941232 ID: 0a7c5c

A, F

I think she likes you ;:]
>>
No. 941688 ID: 4df571

A and F!!!
Go big or go home!!!
>>
No. 941769 ID: 395c02
File 156523128543.png - (75.87KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
941769

>Try not to panic
I'm fine.

>Panic anyways
Shit.

....

this might just be how ketzas are

Anyway! I'd rather not do anything that risks my business relationship with Kharadra, so...

"You sound like you're the most skilled of us, Kharadra, so why don't you teach her? We'll watch the store for you!"

"*Chirp~!* You're such a helpful little fluffy guy!"

"S-speep!"

did I just

oh screw it

"Speep~!!"
>>
No. 941770 ID: 395c02
File 156523128784.png - (53.06KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
941770

....

....

....


I forgot how slow business is when nobody's out there getting customers. Need to work on a long-term solution to this.

Penny keeps glancing at the paint section.

Well, since nobody's showing up anyway...

"Hey, do you--"

"YES I LOVE PAINT AND WOULD LIKE IT APPLIED TO ME!"

Is she reading my mind or just blurting out her thoughts? Is it both?

"Oh! Well, okay!"

I figure we're both small enough to do this behind the counter. That way, if any customers do show up, I can hop back up and serve them.
>>
No. 941771 ID: 395c02
File 156523129063.png - (184.61KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
941771

I have a couple ideas for what to paint on her, and I think I can come up with more if I put Ceri's-- uh. My neurons to work.


-A: The kabush. It'd hinder her movement less than any awkward props would!
-B: Leaves aplenty. The perfect blend of kabold and kabush?
-C: Familiar Dragoness. Does Penny's chest look bigger for some reason? ...No, it's still flat.
-D: Custom. Embrace new ideas!


(Feel free to come up with a pattern to paint on Penny! You may change your vote if someone makes a design you like better than these three choices.)
>>
No. 941772 ID: 0fae41

A. Forest camo! Make sure you apply the paint evenly over her whole body.
>>
No. 941783 ID: b1b4f3

>>941771
A!
>>
No. 941785 ID: ca7cac

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't cover this little kabold in hearts. Big one over her chest for sure. Maybe a grand print on her head. Some hip markings from her side to her inner thigh. Spiral on her tail? Amtsvane green on her back and butt?
>>
No. 941786 ID: a9af05

>>941771
A
>>
No. 941788 ID: 791919

A, full Kabush mode~
>>
No. 941800 ID: e7c7d3
File 156523833281.png - (75.49KB , 351x583 , tropkabush.png )
941800

D.

Not just any kabush, but a Tropical kabush!
>>
No. 941804 ID: b1b4f3

Ask Penny if she knows what a ghillie suit is.
>>
No. 941809 ID: 83bf07
File 156524448964.png - (53.53KB , 350x600 , 156523129063.png )
941809

>>941785
pardon the art
>>
No. 941811 ID: 23c164

C, just think about it, everyone will think it's actually Ceri! It'll be great!
>>
No. 941813 ID: e51896
File 156524906107.jpg - (80.90KB , 240x444 , theonlychoicethatmatters.jpg )
941813

D.

Really, it is the only choice that matters, really.

... Actually, forget that. It is too good to be used

We'll go with A instead. It makes the most sense to me
>>
No. 941818 ID: 91ee5f

>>941771
A

>Does Penny's chest look bigger for some reason?
Yes, it actually does! Gulketi, what did you do?!
>>
No. 941819 ID: 864e49

>>941800
But maybe paint her little horn blue and have her head frills be just orange?
An maybe have the tail hand be white with yellow tips, toes red and the hands be purple and pink?
And just maybe I could just fucking art myself instead of being a lazy fuck?
>>
No. 941834 ID: 7fafab
File 156528014164.png - (231.51KB , 624x1284 , 'bolds.png )
941834

D
I've got plenty of ideas, hmmmm...
I like 'Bold of Cinder and Birbold.
>>
No. 941843 ID: e7c7d3
File 156529040894.png - (74.22KB , 351x583 , tropkabush2.png )
941843

>>941819
Something like this?
>>
No. 941846 ID: 736b7e

>>941834

I second birbold
>>
No. 941847 ID: 864e49

>>941843
Yay! Her extremities are different kinds of flowers!
>>
No. 941848 ID: 9d50cc

You all realize this is a mostly greyscale quest, right? Pick something that can still be represented when the color budget runs out.
>>
No. 941849 ID: 23c164

>>941848
Maybe the paint has the power to transcend the quest's color scheme!
>>
No. 941852 ID: 864e49

>>941848
So choose a design that's annoying for Slinko to draw even with no color?
>>
No. 941876 ID: bddb0f

>>941843
Tropikabush has my vote.
>>
No. 942460 ID: 395c02
File 156574040005.png - (53.32KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
942460

I'm really going to do this, huh?

....

don't think about it too hard it's just painting a friend people do that all the time I think probably

Well! Um. The obvious solution is to make her look like a 'kabush'. Maybe I can go a step further by adding a bit of... tropical flair? Something a little more exotic-- different than the bushes you see around here.

"Okay uh, I guess just get comfortable and I'll uh... paint... you?"

"YOU CAN PAINT ANYWHERE YOU WANT!!" she says way too loudly.

"Like, anywhere anywhere?"

She nods and is... kablushing?

oh gosh
>>
No. 942461 ID: 395c02
File 156574040294.png - (108.88KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
942461

Don't make this weird, Gulketi!

I apply a blob of green paint to my nake-- au naturel companion.

I'm not really an artist (amtsvane-sized art supplies have been, let's say, uncommon lately), so I'm kinda having to learn as I go. This is awkward in, like, a bunch of ways!

"Not sure I know my way around a brush, but I think I'm getting... some results?" I say.

"YOU COULD USE YOUR HANDS!" she says, also way too loudly.

"M-my hands!?"

"THE BRUSH TICKLES! AND FINGER PAINTING IS MORE FUN!"

"Um, but my hands would be... are you sure that's okay?"

"finger painting is fun"

oh goodness
>>
No. 942462 ID: 395c02
File 156574040593.png - (104.23KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
942462

W-well... here goes, I guess!

I dip my fingers in the paint and run them across Penny's body. Huh, she doesn't feel anything like Ceri despite them both having scales. Penny's body is leaner, firmer... but her scales are softer, almost more fragile. I guess there's no 'dragon' in this tiny kabold.

I really have to watch my claws-- I don't want to hurt her!

I paint her stomach, her pecs, her sides... swallowing hard as I move down and paint her hips and knees.

My body starts to remind me of one major difference between ketzas and amtsvane when it comes to, ah, speed. I try to ignore it, not wanting things to get weird with my new friend, but it gets harder-- more difficult to ignore.

Especially as I make my way to her inner thighs, feeling her leg muscles in my hands. Her body tenses up for a moment before relaxing again.

I slide my hands up and down her tail, not entirely sure I remember what I was supposed to have been painting.

Before long, there's only one spot left.
>>
No. 942463 ID: 395c02
File 156574040963.png - (164.62KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
942463

oh geez


[Path of yeah just go for it man...]
-A: Finish the job with my hands.
-B: Finish the job with the paintbrush.
-C: Finish the job with a certain other 'tool'. oh man

[Path that is not the previous path...]
-D: Ask her what I should do.
-E: Declare the job finished.
-F: Say it's her turn to do me. Am I secretly a tease...?
>>
No. 942464 ID: 0fae41

A/f. Did you find a new paintbrush?
>>
No. 942466 ID: 61b5e1

I would have said tongue if the paint doesn't taste too bad but you're right, definitely do C.

Make sure you don't mix in any of your own paint while in Kharadra's store! No matter how shaky your brush gets, just take deep breaths as you squeeze between Penny's thighs and focus on how the thick goop smears and caresses both surfaces. Remember your endurance training or the next lesson is going to be twice the duration!

backup of F if you really want that slow burn
>>
No. 942468 ID: e7c7d3

A, f

A paintbrush just isn't going to be dexterous enough to get all the nooks and crannies down there.
>>
No. 942470 ID: 4ef273

Primary A, secondary D
>>
No. 942471 ID: 3121a1

C
>>
No. 942472 ID: 9c293c

C,F Ketza tease
>>
No. 942474 ID: 2df440

A/f
>>
No. 942477 ID: b1b4f3

>>942463
A,d. But ask her to whisper!
>>
No. 942479 ID: 736b7e

C, a
>>
No. 942482 ID: e7848c

>>942466
She gets it.
C, f
Get that complete coverage, my guy
>>
No. 942493 ID: 9d50cc

C, f. She did say anywhere anywhere! That's double anywhere, which I can only assume means anywhere on you on anywhere on her! That's logic!! Right?

Just uuuuuh keep an eye on the desk, man
>>
No. 942502 ID: 8d23f0

>>942463
C, f go big amts
>>
No. 942513 ID: 1a89d4

C, f
Just do it!
>>
No. 942517 ID: 094652

D - You don't poke someone's sweet spots without asking them first.
>>
No. 942528 ID: 864e49

A,F
Cause we are a tease.
Be careful you don't get paint in her VAGINA.
>>
No. 942534 ID: 1b2310

A, f
>>
No. 942535 ID: 7fb87a

>>942463
C/B
gotta watch those claws, after all
>>
No. 942539 ID: 4df571

f
Having that last bit be unpainted actually shows it off more and it's super teasy
>>
No. 942541 ID: caf1de

AC
>>
No. 942555 ID: fe33b4

C/a ~
>>
No. 942571 ID: 4854ef

C,F!
>>
No. 942572 ID: 91ee5f

>>942463
D , A
>>
No. 942581 ID: 88a935

C;E Leaving that spot undone just means she has to blend in better to keep her stealth up.
>>
No. 942582 ID: 0c9a8e

>>942572
D, a!
>>
No. 942589 ID: a9af05

>>942463
D , A
>>
No. 942598 ID: e85a08

D/f ask the magical floating vagina what its purpose is
>>
No. 942611 ID: c0594d

C, F
>>
No. 942675 ID: d152c2

C,F

And if she's cool with C give her a hug while you paint her.
>>
No. 942681 ID: a500cb

A bit of A then C, but ask her first. This 'bold is not the best at words.
>>
No. 943171 ID: ccb66b

>>942463
A, f.
Get right up in there and make sure the paint is covering everywhere it should! Hands are a great tool for working paint into creases and inconvenient places.
You might have to have her spread her legs to reach though, and definitely get her to lift her tail so you can get at her underside unimpeded.
>>
No. 943233 ID: 395c02
File 156643467247.png - (288.20KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
943233

"Penny--"

oh gosh she's looking at me like... that...

>She did say anywhere anywhere!
That's true...

"gotta finish the job~" Penny says.

I-I'm not sure how to handle this sudden shift from sweet kabold to kabold-giving-me-that-look.

I bring the brush closer--

"don't do that i'm ticklish"

"But um, I don't think I can use my hands. My claws..."

"you'll need to use something else...~"

Is she-- am I--

oh boy
>>
No. 943234 ID: 395c02
File 156643467646.png - (123.67KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
943234

No no I can't do this the paint would it's super non-toxic!?

Did Kharadra... there's no way she intended for the paint to be used like this!

....

"Well uh, it'd be a shame not to finish the job," I say.

"yes~"

"Can you, um, maintain your inside-voice?"

"no people means quiet kabush~"

In that case...
>>
No. 943235 ID: 395c02
File 156643468105.png - (181.29KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
943235

Ketzas have it so easy. Ready to go without a 20-minute belly-rub beforehand.

I dip it in-- cold!

ok...

I start um, applying the paint. To her uh. Yeah.

i'm not completely sure kharadra would want me to do this but i'm sure she'd understand

I rub... oh~

Feels pretty nice...

Gotta... be thorough...

Penny lets out a soft moan and it takes everything I have to not ruin the paint. Ketzas are not known for their, um, stamina...

good thing they can orgasm successively...

"I... haah... I think I got everywhere..."

"ok! gotta be clean for the next part!"

what--
>>
No. 943236 ID: 395c02
File 156643468427.png - (219.89KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
943236

Oh

oh gosh

oh man

She's... good at thisSSss~!

Can't hold... for...


-A: Release in her mouth, then return the favor~ (Oral the kabold)
-B: Stop her, then take her. (Sex the kabold)
>>
No. 943238 ID: 9c293c

B
>>
No. 943239 ID: 736b7e

B
>>
No. 943240 ID: 1a89d4

B, this kabold seems like the type who can appreciate some good successive orgasms!
>>
No. 943241 ID: 3121a1

Oh okay. B
>>
No. 943242 ID: b1b4f3

>>943236
A. Less mess. Remember you are in Kharadra's store!
>>
No. 943243 ID: 758ff3

...missed a spot? B
>>
No. 943244 ID: 7fd3d2

If you cannot do both, then B
>>
No. 943245 ID: e7c7d3

A.
>>
No. 943248 ID: 7fb87a

>>943236
B
>>
No. 943250 ID: abddbb

>>943236
B seems like a good plan
>>
No. 943251 ID: 9d2b4b

A, less mess!
>>
No. 943256 ID: 3fd119

A, ketzas are known for their licking skills.
>>
No. 943260 ID: 4ef273

A
>>
No. 943262 ID: 32b5ec

B! Don't wanna get a faceful of paint. That'd raise [[[suspicions]]], especially from sex perverts!
>>
No. 943268 ID: 4854ef

B!
>>
No. 943269 ID: 975dc3

A
>>
No. 943271 ID: a9af05

>>943236
A

Don't make a mess in the store!
>>
No. 943272 ID: 88a935

B
>>
No. 943273 ID: b299a5

Yeah cleanliness! B
>>
No. 943277 ID: 58b4f3

>>943236
A
>>
No. 943279 ID: be1deb

Bold move
>>
No. 943364 ID: 83bf07

>>943236
A, b
You better try to at least get one out of her. You're a gentlevane, aren't you?
>>
No. 943365 ID: 91ee5f

>>943236
A
>>
No. 943384 ID: caf1de

that's a Bold move cotton
>>
No. 943388 ID: c0594d

B
>>
No. 943457 ID: 3a3c64

>>943236
Primary: B
You've worked each other up enough already, may as well go for it

Secondary: C
Realize you left the booth open and are missing out on a surprise customer and/or Birb and Friend!
>>
No. 943489 ID: 9d50cc

B, but follow up with a bit of A to make sure she's happy and ensure no mess, if it's not something you mind doing.
>>
No. 943490 ID: 094652

A because you need to wait for the paint to dry
>>
No. 943619 ID: 0422fe

A, at least for a few shots. Ideally you'll have enough in you to fill her from both ends.
>>
No. 944307 ID: 395c02
File 156764497878.png - (237.17KB , 800x600 , 53.png )
944307

I lift her head. She seems momentarily confused, soon catches my intent and presents herself for the taking.

I'm not one to turn down something offered to me.
>>
No. 944308 ID: 395c02
File 156764498185.png - (290.42KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
944308

I slide inside... oh...

I can't remember the last time everything 'fit' so... nicely...

Penny lets out an adorable muffled squeak as she tries to keep from making noise.

We really shouldn't be... here...

Can't...

Mmn...

I hear a soft whisper from Penny:

"faster"

I oblige, and soon my tiny ketza stamina brings me to my limit.

But neither ketzas nor amtsvane stop at one. We adjust our positions and continue, panting heavily with each thrust.
>>
No. 944309 ID: 395c02
File 156764498527.png - (220.62KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
944309

Ceri wore herself out tending to me earlier. She set... a precedent...

As... a representative of her hoard... I must...

I must give... Penny... the same... consideration...

It's my duty as an amtsvane! Ketza! who cares less thinking more pleasure!!

Ah... again... I'm...

"SpeEeEep~!!!"

Penny's eyes go wide, and it dawns on me that I just made a lot of noise.

....

Fuck it.
>>
No. 944310 ID: 395c02
File 156764498987.png - (242.08KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
944310

We continue, faster and harder, orgasm after orgasm. I can barely move. My legs are weak. Suddenly, I feel something-- the walls around my (single...?) ketza equipment tremble and begin to contract.

Penny's going to--!

"R-RAIN ON MY KABUSH LEAVES!!!"

Okay that's a weird thing to say while climaxing but I'll take it.

We relax for a moment, panting heavily. We'd probably be sweating if either of us was a species that did that, but we're not so we don't.

Guess I'll ask the obvious question. "Um... Was it--"

"THAT WAS BETTER THAN SEX."

"Uh..."

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID."

H... Hehe.

I don't know if Ceri is going to ask Penny to join her hoard, but she certainly has my vote!
>>
No. 944311 ID: 395c02
File 156764499277.png - (164.22KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
944311

"Chirp~! And that's all you need~!"

"T-Thank you! You've such amazing hands! wait no forget i said that part"

"Cheehee~ I have a lot of practice, dear~ Just experiment! Do what feels right! That's how you discover the beauty inside you!"

"I-I'll try my best!"

"Chipeep~! Gulketi said not to give out a bunch of discounts, but for you I'll make an exception~!"

"O-oh, thanks so much!"

"My pleasure~! Oh Gulketi~!"
>>
No. 944312 ID: 395c02
File 156764499562.png - (78.05KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
944312

"hi yes, everything's normal and fine what's up" I say sounding all tiny.

"Chirp! So you've been helping your friend out too, hmm?"

"something like that!"

"My, she looks positively exhausted!"

"oh she's, um, fine?"

"I WANT MORE RAIN!!!" Penny shouts, back to her outside voice.

"totally fine. sometimes TRUE BEAUTY takes a lot of work to achieve. and stuff. speep."

"Chirp~ So true, so true! Now then! Would you mind ringing my friend here up, dear~?"

"Uh, sure! No problem!"

"Peep! You're such a good little fluffball~"

"HE'S SO GOOD. SO GOOD."

Heehee. I'm a good ketza.

....

And very lucky it was narratively convenient to keep my transformation issues from coming up--
>>
No. 944313 ID: 395c02
File 156764499798.png - (10.30KB , 680x472 , 59.png )
944313

GULKETI STORY END!

that was close


Three pairs remain. CHOOSE A SCENARIO, SPEEP!

-A: Siphon and Tempest.
-B: Skif and Saint Duke.
-C: Outissa and Eezeryh.

>>
No. 944315 ID: 19fdd8

>>944313
B!
>>
No. 944316 ID: 9c293c

B
>>
No. 944317 ID: a07b94

B!
>>
No. 944318 ID: 3121a1

B
>>
No. 944319 ID: 0efe8e

B, this gonna be fun
>>
No. 944320 ID: 758ff3

B
>>
No. 944321 ID: e7c7d3

A
>>
No. 944322 ID: be1deb

Bee
>>
No. 944323 ID: 9d50cc

On reflection, I'll also say B. But if somehow the vote suddenly swings, backup vote for C.
>>
No. 944324 ID: 709ad6

C, a
>>
No. 944325 ID: 88a935

B
>>
No. 944327 ID: 91ee5f

>>944313
B: Skif and Saint Duke.
>>
No. 944328 ID: 0fae41

A!
>>
No. 944330 ID: b299a5

B
>>
No. 944331 ID: e7848c

What very good small friends!

C, a
>>
No. 944334 ID: dec1bb

Be this Duke
>>
No. 944335 ID: d0db1f

B
>>
No. 944348 ID: b970b2

A, I just got to see what sorts of mischief those two can get up to.
>>
No. 944353 ID: 3fd119

C, secondary A. Give me some shenanigans.
>>
No. 944354 ID: eeb7d9

Mathafucking B!
>>
No. 944355 ID: 5a769f

B! It's time for boys smooching~
>>
No. 944357 ID: 32b5ec

B, C

Bring out the bois
>>
No. 944370 ID: ad51b8

C
>>
No. 944372 ID: 7dcd1e

>>944313
B!
>>
No. 944375 ID: 4a9e28

>>944313
B - Chivalry hijinks ahoy!
>>
No. 944435 ID: 4b08a5

B // a
>>
No. 944449 ID: 864e49

B
Angry gay sex chivalry is a go!
>>
No. 944478 ID: 5ec792

B
>>
No. 944743 ID: 395c02
File 156814826578.png - (140.27KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
944743

"It's not enough to defeat your opponent. A true knight fights with valor and grace, upholding their hono(u)r the entire time.

"Wouldn't you agree?"
>>
No. 944744 ID: 395c02
File 156814826809.png - (119.33KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
944744

"...."

That is most definitely not a chivalrous face.
It matters not. An angel watches me from above, ensuring my ultimate victory.
>>
No. 944745 ID: 395c02
File 156814827015.png - (70.95KB , 800x600 , 62.png )
944745

Not quite what I meant.

:eeztalk_neutral: "Since you two love glaring at each other so much, this would be the perfect time to try out my new 'awesome live-fire combat training and superweapons testing chamber'. But since my science is perfect and needs no testing, I'm just going to enjoy watching my creation in all its glory."

:eeztalk_sparkler: "So go nuts! The safety measures ensure you won't actually hurt each other!"
>>
No. 944746 ID: 395c02
File 156814827349.png - (220.92KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
944746

:eeztalk_smug: "The feeling of awe you must feel! How is such a thing possible, you may ask!"

:eeztalk_sparkler: "By studying the effects my CLOAKING DEVICE had on Ceridwen, I was able to... actually, I'll save the details for my award-winning feature film: 'Making science out of lewd dragon goop: How one extremely brilliant mind thought so far outside the box she saw a ball in the corner'."

:eeztalk_neutral: "The ball is a metaphor. don't tell siphon"

:eeztalk_smug: "Anyway, the important part is you probably won't hurt each other. Everything else is simulated to perfection-- Your strengths, weaknesses, even your hitpoints!"

:skiftalk_shocked: "Hitwhat? And isn't this supposed to be my story?"

:eeztalk_smug: "All stories are my story."

:eeztalk_defeated: "...But yes. Go ahead and do your thing."
>>
No. 944747 ID: 395c02
File 156814827643.png - (159.51KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
944747

:saintduketalk_grin: "Hono(u)rable combat, to the finish! Not to the death since that'd be silly just until one of us gets tired."

:skiftalk_grin: "Winner takes Ceri out to dinner!"

:saintduketalk_shocked: "Are-- are we allowed to affect Ceri's story from here?"

:skiftalk_grin: "The only way to know is to win."

:saintduketalk_grin: "Well then! Have at thee, sir knight!"

I better make sure I have a plan before charging in. I'm not hilariously overpowered like certain sexy scalies are.

am i talking about ceri, her mom, or even daatra? the answer is yes.

I've no ability to use magic, but the same isn't true of Sir Duke. There's a familiar magical scent coming from him, though the nature of his abilities isn't known to me yet.



What'll I do?

-A: Jump! The signature ability of a dragon knight!
-B: Flurry! Let's see if I can tire him out by making him parry a whole bunch.
-C: Defend! I'll keep my guard up and try to react to Sir Duke's first move.
-D: Taunt the dook! Getting him to lower his guard, eh?
-E: Wait, can this room mimic reality...? Uh, where am I going with this, exactly?
>>
No. 944748 ID: adb0d6

A
>>
No. 944749 ID: 2df440

D! Taunt him by taking off your shirt and boasting about your strength, since you spend so much time at the gym.
>>
No. 944750 ID: 4fe8bd

A e
>>
No. 944751 ID: b1b4f3

>>944747
Familiar scent? My bet is invisibility.

C/d. You're at an information disadvantage, you need to find out what he can do.
>>
No. 944752 ID: e7c7d3

A. JUMP!

Sure it gives him plenty of time to react to your attack, but if he can't survive your such a basic but strong attack, then he is not a worthy opponent. This is as much a testing of his character as his skills.
>>
No. 944753 ID: 19fdd8

>>944747
D. Sexy taunting with hard to draw poses.
>>
No. 944754 ID: 83bf07

E, d
You need a better arena. How's the cliché tree sound?
>>
No. 944758 ID: 0fae41

E/a. Enable noclip and stab him through the floor.
>>
No. 944763 ID: a9af05

>>944747
C/d
>>
No. 944784 ID: 9d50cc

C, because his stubby little implement is no match for the length you have. Don't let him get close until he's worn out. Then, when he's feeling the pressure, keep him on the edge until you can really push into an opening and finish him off. You might find that it gets a bit tight, but if you can keep your focus, it'll be him making a mess of things first, and then you can do whatever you like with him.

And if not that then E and let's have something romantic like a big castle balcony at sunset or similar.
>>
No. 944794 ID: 91ee5f

>>944744
>That is most definitely not a chivalrous face.
Of course not! That is the face of a Thief/Rogue! Even his weapon is a backstabbing knife that Thieves/Rogues are known to use!

>>944747
>There's a familiar magical scent coming from him
Considering how often you hang out with Ceri, I wouldn’t be surprised if this familiar magical scent means that Duke’s magic is the same as one of the magics that Ceri uses.

That’s already a hint that Duke’s magic is either Transdimensional (which includes Invisibility, Portals, and Teleportation) or Polymorphism!

To be honest all of those types of magic would be perfect for a Thief/Rogue, which is more proof that Duke is one!

>What do?
C , d

Defend by flying above him and then taunt him for being unable to fly to reach you!
>>
No. 944830 ID: 8d23f0

>>944747
maybe try to Eat a hot dog... honorably of course... and by that I mean sexily
>>
No. 944844 ID: 241295

C, D

We can't lead with a risky jump maneuver; we don't know what he's capable of. Stay defensive for now.
>>
No. 944845 ID: 9c293c

Go All out!
>>
No. 944846 ID: 3121a1

BIG JUMP
>>
No. 944957 ID: 3fd119

E, secondary D, following the suggestion of >>944754
>>
No. 945185 ID: 2202fb

E. Since this room can mimic reality, lets armo(u)r up and fight like the knights we truly are!

Duke, Draw your sword and End Him Rightly!
>>
No. 945192 ID: 341fc1

>>944747
C/d

>>945185
>Duke, Draw your sword and End Him Rightly!
Skif, put Duke in his place and let him know that you're the only knight Ceri needs!
>>
No. 945196 ID: 758ff3

A/B
>>
No. 945309 ID: 4b08a5

>>945185
Actually... that would be spectacular.

Not sure if that Skallagrim reference was intentional, but for context, "End Him Rightly" was an expression from a 15th century fencing manual. It suggested unscrewing the pommel of your sword, tossing it at your opponent to surprise them, so that you can strike at them with your horribly balanced sword.
>>
No. 946687 ID: 6f700f
File 157048816325.png - (142.17KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
946687

The only way forward is up!
>>
No. 946688 ID: 6f700f
File 157048816823.png - (153.24KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
946688

Hah!

...What? He vanished!?

Wait-- this familiar scent... INVISIBILITY MAGIC!

This isn't remotely chivalrous!
>>
No. 946689 ID: 6f700f
File 157048817026.png - (101.74KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
946689

Which technically means I'm winning.

"Not much honor in hiding!" I shout, deciding to just drop the U gimmick since that word's probably going to be coming up a lot in this segment.

"The real honour is in victory!" I hear from someone obviously catering to the other half of our audience.

I clear my mind. Find where his scent is the strongest...
>>
No. 946690 ID: 6f700f
File 157048817353.png - (124.93KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
946690

...And strike!

"Guh! The first hit is yours, sir knight," The Saintly Duke says.

"I appreciate the grace you show in defeat!" I reply with my knightly voice.

"And I appreciate how much this hurts right now!"

"I didn't know you were into that!"

"I'm into a lot of things!"

"Me too!"

"Yes!"

"Quite!"
>>
No. 946691 ID: 6f700f
File 157048817665.png - (147.35KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
946691

"And a true knight shares the pain!" says the Duke Duke.

Gngh--!

"..."

Ice magic too!? I thought only Ceri had two schools of magic! ...Or... wait. I need to remember to remind myself what the lore around that is later.

Agh... There's no wound, but it still hurts. It shouldn't be hurting, should it?

"Madam Eezeryh!" I shout. "Something's gone wrong! We still feel pain!"

....

No response...?
>>
No. 946692 ID: 6f700f
File 157048817947.png - (62.00KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
946692

"HELLO!"

OH NO MISS SIPHON IS HUGE INSTEAD OF BEING SMALL SHE COULD CRUSH ME WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT AND I'M HELPLESS AND SMALL OH GODS DON'T STEP ON ME SIPHON I'M TOO CHIVALROUS FOR THIS-- wait that's Ceri's gimmick. Wait-- She mentioned this once! A version of Siphon that lived inside a computer, or something? Is this what she meant?

"EEZERYH IS BUSY PLAYING SO I'LL BE YOUR JUDGE FOR HER!"

"Judge? I figured we'd just fight until one of us submitted..."

"THAT'S NOT VERY CHIVALROUS!"

Hmm. I guess she has a point.

"SHOW ME YOUR MOST CHIVALROUS ATTACK~"

Uh, I've never actually like, ranked my techniques based on how knightly they were. Except for Jump. Jump is real fuckin' knightly.

Maybe it's less about the attack itself and more about what I name it?


What attack should I use?

-A: The 'Hold a door open for a lady'
-B: The 'Tip my hat and say 'milady'
-C: The 'No really! You can have some of my fries!'
-D: The 'I will tame the dragoness but not in the bad way I mean more in the good way where we just love each other'
-E: The 'Cover a puddle with my shirt so my lady doesn't get her feet wet'
-F: Chivalry is an outdated concept and we should just talk it out like two grown adults haha what?

>>
No. 946693 ID: 0fae41

B. In this moment, we are euphoric.
>>
No. 946696 ID: 2df440

C fries for milady
>>
No. 946697 ID: 8d23f0

>>946692
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ITS SIPHON play to the judge by doing https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/55/55/f85555f3fb46f823a4adb95718ce8a43.jpg and then kissing (I guess skif is the only person with a body here so him) on the neck and saying B
>>
No. 946698 ID: 2dbe9a

D! For Dragon Dknight.

Though, I dunno, could you pull off the "Almost die in the bloodied fields of France clutching my lady's token to my steel-plated chest as an enemy peasant soldier prepares to stab through the visor of my helmet before he gets shot with an arrow through his own eye then retire to my castle to struggle through battle fatigue until my own children use my enfeebled mind as an excuse to usurp me"?
>>
No. 946699 ID: b1b4f3

>>946692
A. Courteous and not excessive.
Most "chivalrous" actions are cheesy and outdated unfortunately but you can still adhere to the core theme of self-sacrifice. Holding a door open is very minor but you're still doing something so that your partner doesn't have to.
>>
No. 946700 ID: 2df440

>>946697
oh geez can i change my vote?! skif should do this to dook! it'll be so chivalrous!
>>
No. 946709 ID: 28a035

>>946692
C, d
Have you considered that the most chivlrous thing you could do is concede?
>>
No. 946711 ID: 8d4593

>>946697
I TOO SUPPORT AND EAGERLY AWAIT THIS MOST CHIVALROUS ASSAULT
>>
No. 946712 ID: 9c293c

A, D
>>
No. 946724 ID: 370ef3

F
>>
No. 946726 ID: 094652

F - "Chivalry is the art of apology in denial! I TOTALLY PRETEND I'M SORRY ABOUT THIS!!!" Followed by nut smoothie.
>>
No. 946738 ID: 943a97

>>946692
G, sweep off feet and kiss Duke.
>>
No. 946750 ID: dbdf9e

>>946692

Gotta side with the >>946697 and say sweep Duke off his feet~
>>
No. 946752 ID: b0452a

D
>>
No. 946763 ID: 7fb87a

>>946692
D
>>
No. 946764 ID: adb0d6

D, A
>>
No. 946777 ID: 19fdd8

>>946692
D, with Duke acting as your dragoness.
>>
No. 946787 ID: eeb7d9

>>946698
>D! For Dragon Dknight.
Wait, that is not how you spell Knight.
But i like the D anyways.
>>
No. 947179 ID: 30b39a
File 157118343143.png - (124.09KB , 800x600 , 71.png )
947179

"The sacred duty of a Dragon Knight is to love and protect their draconic companion, be it through good times or bad. But uh since Ceri isn't here this attack requires a stand-in. And I choose..."
>>
No. 947180 ID: 30b39a
File 157118343356.png - (90.44KB , 800x600 , 72.png )
947180

:skiftalk_grin: "The duke of dooks himself! You shall be my 'dragon'!"

:saintduketalk_shocked: "what"

:skiftalk_pokermon: "Your warmth is my real test, your happiness is my cause!"

:saintduketalk_chrival: "i was not aware dragon knights partook in outdated references"

:skiftalk_neutral: "Yes well, it sells well among middle-aged dads. seriously ceri's father laughed for an hour and forgot to kill me for kissing her that one time."

:saintduketalk_shocked: "uh... ok"

:skiftalk_neutral:"And now-- is digital siphon watching?"

:digitalsiphon_happy: "I SEE ALL! YES THAT MEANS YOU TOO EEZERYH KEEP GOING~"

:skiftalk_grin: "Well then! Saint duke of dooks! We've shown each other chivalry in its multiple forms! But there is one form left unseen, the most chivalrous of them all!"
>>
No. 947181 ID: 30b39a
File 157118343589.png - (178.98KB , 800x600 , 73.png )
947181

"The chivalry of love."
>>
No. 947182 ID: 30b39a
File 157118343712.png - (206.82KB , 800x600 , 74.png )
947182

*Crackle!*

:skiftalk_shocked: "Did you-- did you just try to stab me in the head?"

:saintduketalk_blushu: "Y-you caught me off guard!"

:skiftalk_shocked: " But... metal helmet."

:saintduketalk_blushu: "I-I must apologize, Sir Skif, but I'm not into guys!"

:skiftalk_moreshocked: "...You're not?"

:saintduketalk_blushu: "And perhaps I panicked slightly!"

:skiftalk_shocked: "Wait, so you only like girls? As in only beans, not sossig?"

miss Tempest taught me that phrase!

:saintduketalk_blushu: "That is correct, good sir! There may be others who also have a preference in their choice of um, 'food'!"

:skiftalk_moreshocked: "People who don't want both..."
>>
No. 947183 ID: 30b39a
File 157118343936.png - (253.44KB , 800x600 , 75.png )
947183

"Is this shit being ghost-written or something?"
>>
No. 947184 ID: 30b39a
File 157118344273.png - (87.98KB , 800x600 , 76.png )
947184

Saint Dook bows. "Since I am unable to reciprocate, I must concede this match!"

"No, I was the one who made the move. How about we call it a draw for now?"

"Ah! The most chivarious play of all!"

"Certainly the most Ceri play." She acts like she's constantly getting ties or something.

Duke stands erec-- right, right, shouldn't be lewd with this one.

He comes to attention damn it!

He stops being bent o--

Saint Duke says the next line of dialog: "Then it's settled! ...Now what?"

"It's a bit early to end our segment, isn't it?"

"A true knight knows not to pad things out! ...But yeah this is probably a bit soon," Saint Duke admits.

"Then let's call a truce and... I dunno, hang out?"

"Sir Skif, do you intend for us to be friends?"

"One step at a time."

"Agreed. But also agreed. Anything in particular you want to do?"


Hmm...

-A: Live out our fantasies in this... virtual... real life machine. But what fantasies?
-B: See what Eezeryh is up to. She's okay, right?
-C: VIDEO GAMES
-D: Visit Ceri! We can't just end on a tie, right?
-E: Visit Kharadra's store! Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod.
>>
No. 947185 ID: 19fdd8

>>947184
Find someone sufficiently nerdy to help you create and name moves. Your current arsenals are lacking.
>>
No. 947186 ID: 0fae41

A, and it's one you've lived out in real life before: giant Ceri. But this is a combat simulation room, of course, so combat must be involved somehow!
>>
No. 947187 ID: 19fdd8

>>947185
Maybe Skif's dad? He seems the type.
>>
No. 947188 ID: e7c7d3

A and C.

Come on, you two can play inside your favourite videogame! Start up a co-op shooter or RPG or something.
>>
No. 947189 ID: 094652

> "Is this shit being ghost-written or something?"
Yes. Yes it is.

> What do
E
>>
No. 947196 ID: eeb7d9

>not into guys
I should have seen that coming.

Obviously C. No better way to bound than with video games.
>>
No. 947200 ID: 3fd119

>>947185
I feel like B definitely names her moves and poses.

As a secondary option, we could stay here A and get Digital Siphon to pilot a digital Ceri...
>>
No. 947207 ID: 8d23f0

>>947184
E. but look in the b room for a panal chivilry demands you make sure all ladies are safe and not being tortured by some michivious dooky computer.
>>
No. 947208 ID: d509ce

E
try not to think of referencing a past slinko quest
>>
No. 947209 ID: b1b4f3

>>947184
C,a.
>>
No. 947217 ID: 7fb87a

>>947184
B. Its a little suspicious that she just wandered off like that. Whatever happened must be realll important
>>
No. 947245 ID: 92dde2

A, but the fantasy to live is one that will also be training because you need to become Stronk so you can gain glory and renown so that your mother will no longer think your dragon girlfriend is going to cause you problems.
>>
No. 947248 ID: a9af05

>>947184
C

It is obviously the only correct choice here.
>>
No. 947249 ID: 9c293c

c
>>
No. 947259 ID: 83bf07

>>947184
A, e
We're going to try the ultimate male fantasy; co-op games without waiting for someone to come online.

Alternatively, you can visit Dook's boss. You know, to check up on her.
>>
No. 947281 ID: 91ee5f

>>947184
C

You and Saint Dook can go to the arcade and play those games there. Just don’t play that dancing game, that’s a special game for you and Ceri only.
>>
No. 947318 ID: 4e63f7

>>947184
B, E

A straight guy? In a porn quest? What is this madness?!
>>
No. 947324 ID: 8d4593

B, a
The EEZ is surely up to something simultaneously amazing and absurd, as always.
Go check it out.
>>
No. 947393 ID: 2202fb

A.
Jesus Christ, you guys are in a virtual combat sim and you wont try having a real honest to god knightly duel? With plate armo(u)r and weapons and stuff? This is your one chance to try it without real consequences!
>>
No. 947544 ID: 7912cd

>>947393
The best part about knightly duels is when the knights mutually realize they aren’t getting through each other’s plate, so they grab their swords by the blade and bludgeon each other to a bloody pulp with the hilt.

That part is fun. Let’s do it.
>>
No. 947651 ID: 30b39a
File 157180583077.png - (166.01KB , 800x600 , 77.png )
947651

I place a hand on Duke's shoulder, causing him to flinch slightly. "My man, Miss Eezeryh said this place could be anything we wanted."

"O-oh?"

"We could live out any fantasy, any scenario our minds can come up with."

"JUST ONE? TRY A BUNCH AND SEE WHAT YOU LIKE~"

Tempting! But I should be mindful of overwhelming my chrival with more outlandish thoughts like enjoying both beans and sossig (sossiges?).

I turn to Digital Siphon. "Here, I'll give a couple of examples. Miss Siphon!"

"HI! I'M DIGITAL!"

"Make the art style look different!"

"DONE! IT TOOK NEGATIVE 20 SECONDS!"

"N...negative?"

"I DID IT WHILE YOU AND CUTE DUKE WERE TALKING FOR FUN~"

"Oh. Um. Well then! Let's try..."
>>
No. 947652 ID: 30b39a
File 157180583209.png - (184.37KB , 800x600 , 78.png )
947652

"A knightly duel!"

"This armor is really heavy, Sir Skif!"

"Hmm~ You get used to it. Especially if you wear it to bed and try to figure out how you and your dragon queen will enjoy each others' company while still wearing it."

"...Uh..."

"There's a flap you can lift."

"I see! That's good information to have!"

:skiftalk_chrival: "I'm not sure you would have much use for this information, good sir!"

:saintduketalk_chrival: "Nonetheless it's good to know on the extremely high chance it does come up!"

:skiftalk_chrival: "Quite! I intend to put this knowledge to the test soon!"

:saintduketalk_chrival: "My friend, you assume the audience would ever vote for such a thing!"

:skiftalk_chrival: "That's true! They almost never vote for sex!"

:saintduketalk_chrival: "If we're in agreement why are we still doing this?"

:skiftalk_chrival: "True Chrivals don't let agreeing on things get in the way of a good standoff!"

:saintduketalk_chrival: "But it kind of hurts holding this face!"

:skiftalk_neutral: "Good point. Next example fantasy!"
>>
No. 947653 ID: 30b39a
File 157180583488.png - (117.88KB , 800x600 , 79.png )
947653

:ceritalk_blushu: "I'm big and also horny!?"

:saintduketalk_blushu: "I-it's like this morning...!"

:ceritalk_happy: "I love sex! Give me all the sex!"

:skiftalk_happy: "Wow, the personality's spot-on!"

:digitalsiphon_happy: "IT'S BASED ON ALL THE INTERACTIONS SHE'S HAD WITH SIPHON!"

:saintduketalk_blushu: "I'm not sure I'd know what to do with so much of Miss Ceri...!"

:skiftalk_neutral: "And we're not limited to sexy stuff!"
>>
No. 947654 ID: 30b39a
File 157180583663.png - (10.95KB , 800x600 , 80.png )
947654

:skiftalk_happy: "Any video game could become our reality!"

:saintduketalk_smile: "Wow, I feel like I'm really Jump, Man!"

:digitalsiphon_happy: "I CAN MOVE THE WORLD SO YOU CAN JUMP SUPER HIGH~"

:skiftalk_happy: "There's so many options it's hard to cut it down to a simple vote!"

:skiftalk_neutral: "But freeform would be an absolute mess so that's what we're gonna do."

:saintduketalk_shocked: "What?"


:digitalsiphon_happy: "CHOOSE YOUR FANTASY~!" -A: BIG CERI! -B: KNIGHT FANTASY! AS ACTUAL KNIGHTS IN OLDEN TIMES! SO MUCH LORE! -C: SEDUCTION PROTOCOL! THIS IS FANTASY, SO YOU CAN EVEN SEDUCE MOMS! SUB VOTE LOADED! X: MYRA Y: ADELE (SKIF'S MOM) Z: KHARADRA -D: VIDEO GAME: SIBLING SMASH 2! -E: VIDEO GAME: GLOOM! A FIRST PERSON SHOOTING GAME FROM THE ARCADE! -F: AN ODDLY FAMILIAR ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

An oddly familiar alternate--? Ah, like a story from a comic, only more interactive! If only we had an archive of such stories to choose from...
>>
No. 947655 ID: 9c293c

Sexy things are cool

But VR games though. Can't miss out on that! D, E
>>
No. 947656 ID: 3121a1

D, E
>>
No. 947658 ID: cdabe3

C, Y for extra naughtiness ;3
>>
No. 947659 ID: 758ff3

Be the Smash Siblings.

...Hey you should see what alternate universe that one neumono in the mall's from. F
>>
No. 947660 ID: e7c7d3

C, E

Either you're seducing things or shooting things. No in-between!
>>
No. 947661 ID: be1deb

Deeee also E
>>
No. 947664 ID: 0fae41

A/a with a side of A.
>>
No. 947666 ID: 49ac70

Y
>>
No. 947667 ID: 00d042

E, B.

Knightly combat is cool, but let’s see you take chivalry into a tactical situation!
>>
No. 947671 ID: 4ef273

A, all of the A!
>>
No. 947672 ID: 0fb3be

D
>>
No. 947673 ID: de56c3

A+D
Beat Big Ceri at Sibling Smash 2. The ultimate fantasy!
>>
No. 947675 ID: 1a89d4

C-y, a

We'll show them who doesn't vote for sex often!
>>
No. 947676 ID: 7dcd1e

C, Y for max shenanigans!
>>
No. 947677 ID: 91ee5f

>>947653
>"I-it's like this morning...!"
Are you blind?! This is nothing like this morning! Why does this pretend giant Ceri have her boobs covered?! She’s not supposed to be able to wear anything at that size! This pretend giant Ceri is all wrong! Uncover her boobs!

>>947654
Primary A: BIG CERI!

Secondary D: VIDEO GAME: SIBLING SMASH 2!

>>
No. 947680 ID: 76349d

Wait, lore?
B, then Cz
>>
No. 947685 ID: 9b2d3c

A - You need the practice for later!

B - Lore is cool!
>>
No. 947687 ID: 83bf07

>>947654
F: This is A Story, c:z

Hell yeah let's face a demoness.
>>
No. 947688 ID: 736b7e

A, c, z
>>
No. 947689 ID: 824a3f

C, but you can't just give them both one between them! Have Duke ask for Y: Adele and that will probably not be something Skif wants to witness so have him ask for Z: Kharadra so he can bury his head in the sand. Sand in this case being a metaphor for boobs.

Secondary vote B. Though C with a knightly setting would be a nice combo!
>>
No. 947698 ID: 88a935

D, or see an alternate universe of one of the Smash Siblings.
>>
No. 947699 ID: 3a3c64

>>947654
F

Ow.

Skif is in a lot of pain.

He was halfway across the desert when he suddenly found his face full of sand. He was en route to the Lian homeland to gather intelligence for Tezakia's war...
>>
No. 947701 ID: c5ed47

D or >>947699
>>
No. 947703 ID: 8d23f0

>>947654
C Y. I would rather have a funny Skif moment and save kharadra's quest innocence since thats a running trope.
>>
No. 947704 ID: b24158

D, E
>>
No. 947705 ID: 33056f

A, c(z). Dream big.
>>
No. 947708 ID: 864e49

C: X for Skif, Z for Duke. Then switch?
or
A double team!
>>
No. 947709 ID: 61b5e1

Y
>>
No. 947712 ID: dec1bb

Get to SMASHIN' or SHOOTIN'
>>
No. 947713 ID: 4854ef

C, Y!
>>
No. 947716 ID: b299a5

D or A big girl.
>>
No. 947717 ID: 8d4593

C,x YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! IT COULD BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE!
A would also be interesting.
>>
No. 947719 ID: ad51b8

Cx

a
>>
No. 947721 ID: b1b4f3

I feel like there are ethical issues with using the holodeck to have sex with people you know. Also it'd probably feel weird because the personality emulation is inaccurate.
In the interest of brevity,
D,e.
>>
No. 947722 ID: a4b459

C-Y, A for secondary
>>
No. 947727 ID: 32b5ec

>>947654
C (w/ X), E
HOT
MOM
ACTION!

And you know she'll be more than capable at handling the both of you.

With a touch of dragon magic, I bet either of you could turn Ceri a hot mom some day :wink:
>>
No. 947728 ID: 8c5b6e

ohhhhhh, fuck yes, C!!! i dont care which!!
>>
No. 947729 ID: eeb7d9

A AND C, THIS IS NOT EVEN A QUESTION, THIS IS WHAT MUST BE DONE! KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS, LIKE JAM AND BUTTER!
>>
No. 947752 ID: 094652

EA - Now with 30% less microtransactions!

Fight a giant Ceridwen, part by part! And enhance jiggle physics.
>>
No. 947768 ID: ea3422

primary A, secondary F

big big big big
>>
No. 947773 ID: a9af05

>>947654
>MYRA Y: ADELE (SKIF'S MOM) Z: KHARADRA
Wait a minute. If these will be based on Siphon's interactions, then when the hell did she interact with Adele?

>What do?
D , E
>>
No. 947798 ID: 83bf07

>>947687
Adjusting secondary vote to A
>>
No. 947808 ID: 80d19e

C, y For max awkward lewd shenanigans

B for some "normal" fun
>>
No. 947865 ID: e5e15e

C, Y
>>
No. 947892 ID: 4b08a5

>>947654
>>947699
F
>>
No. 948749 ID: 2202fb

>>947654
B f

Nobody seems to want to do a legit knightly duel but you know what? I wont let that stop me from voting for it!
>>
No. 950598 ID: 30b39a
File 157517524657.png - (106.00KB , 800x600 , 81.png )
950598

:skiftalk_shocked: "Wait was one of those choices my mother!?"

:digitalsiphon_happy: "EVERYONE LOVES ANTAGONISTS THAT ARE ALSO MOMS!"

:skiftalk_shocked: "She's not a bad guy!"

:skiftalk_concerned: "She's just..."

:skiftalk_shocked: "Anyway, we can't just seduce her!"

:digitalsiphon3c: "WHY NOT?"

:saintduketalk_blushu: "I'm afraid I must agree with Sir Skif on this one! Seducing someone's close relative like that is..."

:skiftalk_neutral: "...Technically pretty chivalrous, historically."

:digitalsiphon_happy: "THEN WE ALL AGREE! TIME TO PLAY WITH HOT MOMS~!"

:skiftalk_moreshocked: "That wasn't me agreeing to go along with this!"

:digitalsiphon_smile: "IT'S NOT REALLY HER, SILLY~ JUST AN APPROXIMATION BASED ON HOTMOM.DAT!"

:skiftalk_shocked: "I uh well um oh gosh"

:digitalsiphon_happy: "MISTRESS SIPHON CODED ME TO INTERPRET THAT AS WANTING SOMETHING BUT NOT ADMITTING IT!"

:skiftalk_neutral:"Ah, because of Ceri."

:digitalsiphon_happy: "NOT HER, SILLY~ BUT SHE'S ALSO CUTE WHEN SHE TRIES TO PRETEND SHE ISN'T LEWD!"

:skiftalk_happy: "Heehee, yeah it's pretty cute."

:digitalsiphon_happy: "TIME_TO_OBJECT IS NEARING ZERO! LAST CHANCE~"

:skiftalk_stressed: "I... well, she is the only female member of my species around here... for you to get data from... am i really going along with this???"

:saintduketalk_blushu: "I-I don't know about this, Mistress Digital Siphon, but if Sir Skif's okay with it..."

:digitalsiphon_smile: "INITIATING PROGRAM!"
>>
No. 950599 ID: 30b39a
File 157517524905.png - (203.51KB , 800x600 , 82.png )
950599

Oh gods this is really happening.

Could I really do this? Convince my stern mother to loosen up a little? This would make good practice for doing it for real.

That's what I'm going to keep telling myself to justify what's about to happen.


Once my faux-mother finishes forming, she looks towards us with those same fierce eyes I've known all my life. Sir Duke swallows so hard I fear his throat might fall out.
>>
No. 950600 ID: 30b39a
File 157517525268.png - (139.77KB , 800x600 , 83.png )
950600

:digital_adele_pleased: "Hi~! My, you two look adorable! I can't wait for our little date~~~~~"




:skiftalk_wat:

:saintduketalk_shocked_noanim:

:dsiphon_happycat:
>>
No. 950601 ID: 30b39a
File 157517525510.png - (137.35KB , 800x600 , 84.png )
950601

"That's completely incorrect," I say.

Sir Duke nods. "Despite not knowing her personally, I feel I must concur!"

:digitalsiphon_happy: "OOPS~! TURNS OUT THE FILE IS INCOMPLETE!"


:digitalsiphon_smile: "I CAN FILL OUT HER PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES BY TAKING DATA FROM OTHER ENTRIES IN MY DATABASE! JUST LET ME KNOW WHO TO PILE ADELE WITH~"


(Vote for up to three options. Ratio of votes will determine personality!)

Existing Data: Toughgirl: MISSING_DATA! DEFAULT: 0 Confidence: MISSING_DATA! DEFAULT: 0 Playfulness: 0 Lewdness: MISSING_DATA! DEFAULT: 0 Meta: 0 Kindness: 255 (UNDERFLOW_ERROR) Finalboss: 4 Awkwardness: 1


-A: Add some Daatra! (Confidence-, Toughgirl++)
-B: Add some Eezeryh! (Confidence++, Finalboss++, lewdness+)
-C: Add some Siphon! (Playfulness+, Lewdness++, Meta+)
-D: Add some Outissa! (Kindness++, Confidence-, Lewdness+)
-E: Add some Venji! (Confidence+++, Meta++, Finalboss+)
-F: Add some Kinasa! (Awkwardness++, Kindness+, Playfulness+)
-G: Add some Iiji! (Kindness--, Finalboss++++)
>>
No. 950603 ID: 0fae41

G/b. It wouldn't be true without some final boss.
>>
No. 950604 ID: 758ff3

G only, going with >>950603
>>
No. 950605 ID: 245169

C, C, C. Let's go all-out~
>>
No. 950607 ID: 80d19e

Let's try and get this to be the Lewdest mom we can.

B, C, and D
>>
No. 950608 ID: be1deb

>>950606
This
>>
No. 950609 ID: 6bf131

We have to add in all final boss points, get a sneak peek at it. G
>>
No. 950610 ID: 19fdd8

>>950601
Can we add some Gulketi too?
>>
No. 950611 ID: e2f5cc

All in on B for that good mix
>>
No. 950612 ID: b1b4f3

>>950601
Well we have to fix that underflow error first and foremost.

D, E, A.
>>
No. 950614 ID: 88a935

B O S S TIME G
>>
No. 950615 ID: 4bf7bf

>>950609
She definitely gives off that "final boss" feeling in real life. Therefore...
B,E,G for mercy.
>>
No. 950617 ID: bef60d

B, c, d.
>>
No. 950618 ID: dec1bb

Iiji and Kinasa.
>>
No. 950620 ID: e7848c

GEB is only correct course of action.

Gea also viable substitute
>>
No. 950621 ID: 1719b9

>>950606
We need an awkward final boss, so this!
>>
No. 950622 ID: 824a3f

Wait, the kindness is at wraparound level! It's the Ghandi nukes situation. Taking kindness away will barely achieve anything, and adding any will swing around to total cruelty! Or possibly just kindness 0 again, depending on where the numbers run out.

... And I'm not sure what can be done about any of that. Hmm.

Well some B I think is the most obvious choice to start with, then... D. Don't want to give her too much more finalboss, she has some to start with. I only hope the minumum kindness isn't in the negatives.
>>
No. 950623 ID: 0fb3be

G
>>
No. 950624 ID: 058c31

Primary G, secondary F
>>
No. 950634 ID: 2aa5f0

B, D, G

might as well throw some final boss in there but if we do so it would probably be wise to make sure her kindness isn't in the negatives.
>>
No. 950647 ID: cdabe3

B, C, G
>>
No. 950651 ID: 864e49

>>950601
I think to be more like your real mother we need:
A
B
F
>>
No. 950663 ID: eeb7d9

G,B and F. The most final boss you can have.
>>
No. 950690 ID: e51896

C D G
>>
No. 950709 ID: feecd8

>>950601
>Iiji
Isn't Iiji that one bug lady that had an ass that was so big, she needed to put it in a pocket dimension in order to fit in a building?

If we add Iiji to Adele, would that also make Adele's ass big enough to need it's own pocket dimension?

>>950651
I vote for this. Skif needs to make this fake as close to what his mom really is like so that he can practice talking her down from continuously being a bitch to Ceri.
>>
No. 950717 ID: 094652

rolled 4, 4, 3, 4, 1, 3, 2 = 21

Screw it, add all of the above according to the roll!
>>
No. 950721 ID: 8d4593

G
>>
No. 950883 ID: 465a14

E
E
E
>>
No. 950885 ID: 5fc3a0

E, E, E
>>
No. 950886 ID: 9c293c

Triple G
>>
No. 950888 ID: b299a5

No reason to not go all in on Iiji! G G G
>>
No. 950913 ID: 56076d

>>950601
B, E & F!
>>
No. 950920 ID: 470289

D
D
D
>>
No. 950926 ID: 88a935

>>950614
I should clarify wanting all 3 options to be G seeing this again. Make a super-boss instead of a final boss, they're harder and more chaotic! Also hopefully more funny than anything incestuous.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason