[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 171124096645.png - (131.77KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
1086981 No. 1086981 ID: 681cb5

[Super NSFW]
May contain breeding, vore, transformation etc…

”Prurient Passage”
A Lascivious Labyrinth side story.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tezakia.net/wiki/Lascivious_Labyrinth

Somewhere deep in the most tenebrous wilderness, far from civilization and decency, it is said that a grand temple of the demi-god Wjares lays hidden. In those ancient rumor-shadowed halls, acts of unbridled hedonism and profane rituals were indulged in wild abandon, all to please the demi-god the structure was dedicated too. It is a place where instinct and impulse is acted up- huh? You’ve already heard this before? Alright, fine…

Welcome to the Prurient Passage! Hope you enjoy your stay…
108 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 1090102 ID: 681cb5
File 171460741813.png - (97.60KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
1090102

>"You fool! That was you plan all along! No one catches a divination wizard by surprise!"
Is exactly what a foolish wizard would bellow before getting surprised. You are a divination wizard; you know not to tempt fate.
>Can you poke his balls to swap your seed in for his, or something?
While you could turn his balls into an empty sack, if you want to get your own seed in there you’ll need to get him closer to your own seed storage.


As expected, the traitorous imp is trying to put his own young into these ladies before you can, as his demon nature would demand. Though seeing how it’s in his contract that he can have anything he can get his grubby claws on, you can’t punish him… too much. Instead, you simply opt to ruin his fun.

Holding up a single finger while pointing at the copulating couple in your mouth, you force the warrior in front of you to stop in her tracks, making her wait for a moment for your plan to come to fruition. Of course, giving her a front row seat of her sister losing her virginity and getting bred is a bonus. With the help of your future sight, you wait for the very moment before Maz blows his load to spit both him and the small Sakkilian out from your mouth. While the imp manages to fly up and land on the larger Sakkilian’s face, the smaller lizard is dragged down by her massive rear and falls to the ground.

Scarred Sakkilian: “What th-” she’s interrupted as the imp on her face starts humping and arcing his back, “Guh!? Did you just cum in my nose!?”
Maz: ”A hole is a hole, babe!”
Bahravus: ”Seeing as you’d already broken the rules of the duel…”
Scarred Sakkilian: “I was just leveling the playing field before we begun!”
Bahravus: ”Well, in that case… I accept your duel.”
Scarred Sakkilian: “Gah, get off my face, you… alright, fine, let’s fight old man!”

>>
No. 1090103 ID: 681cb5
File 171460743186.png - (52.30KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
1090103

Without hesitation, she quickly charges you for the kill. Her speed would be impossible to dodge, yet alone react too, with your old bones and reflexes. Of course, as you can know how to glimpse the future, you know where she’s striking before she does. Leaning slightly to the side, you feel her spear pass you with barely a hair from your shoulder, leaving you the opportunity the grab a hold of it right under the blade. She on her part expected this, as she quickly pulls it back with her whole body, either trying to pull you towards her or, if you let go of the spear, cut off your clothes as the blade passes by again. What she wasn’t expecting was for the spear to just pop in two, leaving her fumbling backwards.
>>
No. 1090104 ID: 681cb5
File 171460744297.png - (82.23KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
1090104

Though, with surprising speed she manage to recover and counter attack, this time to so ferociously that even if you’d see it coming you’d wouldn’t stand a chance trying to avoid it. In one swift motion she not only disarms you, throwing what’s left of the spear to the side, she also grab what’s left of your clothes and pull you close.

Scarred Sakkilian: “Looks like you made a basic mistake, old man.” she growls as she digs her claws into what’s left of your clothes, “You got into arms reach of a hungry Sakkilian.”
Bahravus: ”Oh…”
Scarred Sakkilian: “Now, I’ll just rip off your clothes and shove you down my cleavage. A pervy old goat like you deserves to bounce on my chest for the rest of your days.” a toothy smile spreads across her face, “Or maybe I should just feed you to my ass?” She licks her lips before whispering, “Any last words, food?”
Bahravus: ”I got your panties…” you tell her matter of factly while showing them off in your left hand.
Scarred Sakkilian: “What?” looking down, she has to make sure you’re telling the truth, “How did you- no way you’re strong enough to rip them off barehanded!?”
Bahravus: ”Magic.”
Scarred Sakkilian: For what seems like an eternity, she just stares at you, her toothy smile never wavering, before finally muttering, “I can still just rip of your clothes and feed you to my tits without you have any chance to stop me, goat.”
Bahravus: ”But you won’t because I bested you honorably.”
Scarred Sakkilian: “…yes.”
Maz: ”And we have a winner!” the imp proclaims while lying on top of her snout, “Ding! Ding! The old man dominated to wannabe lizard warrior!”
Scarred Sakkilian: “…I’m still going to eat your imp though.”
Bahravus: ”I still need him. Of course, if you’re still around when I’m done…”
Scarred Sakkilian: “Hmpf…”

>>
No. 1090105 ID: 681cb5
File 171460745301.png - (72.68KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
1090105

Scarred Sakkilian: “Alright, ‘old master’, what’s your plan for us?” she takes a step back to properly show off her nude body, “Are you just going to tie us up and use us as breeding stock? I bet this virgin pussy would be able to pop out a lot of strong children for you.” before continuing, she takes a moment to flex her muscles, “Or are we food? Lot of proteins in these muscles. Might even make a fat cock if that’s your thing.” She then slaps her ass loudly, “And I bet this fat ass would make a massive load inside that fat dick of yours!”

Scarred Sakkilian: She gets slightly distracted as her brother moans behind her, “Oh, and I guess my sis and bro are on the menu as well. I’m sure they won’t mind getting churned either.”

Scarred Sakkilian: “So, what will it be, Old Master…” she lets her hands slowly caress down her body, “What kind of sexy fatal fate do you have in store for us?”

>>
No. 1090106 ID: ea9c0a

You're going to start clearing that curse, for a start! 'Make ten predators bear your child'. And/or 'fuck at least ten predators silly'. You've got two at hand, possibly three. A good start. Get to it! They need to be fucked silly AND pregnant before you do anything else with them. I'm assuming the amount of children you have with them doesn't count, just how many you have children with, but might as well push that to the maximum. Which means getting yourself in before those other two dick-havers go first! They can have their turns after you, unless you want to go with that 'turn the boy into a dispenser of your own seed' thing you mentioned before.
>>
No. 1090109 ID: 40ef3b

Make the two males produce your seed (temporarily) before they knock up the other sister, and see about boosting all three of your output. Maz is gonna knock stuff up whenever he can, and Bro is encouraged to knock up his sisters at this point. The sisters kissing could be hot, but she'd basically be sucking bro off at that point, with the smaller sis in her mouth.

Much as she might make for a high protein meal, explain that ten predators have to bare your spawn (and probably be fucked silly) in a week. Turning her temple of a body into a highly efficient, re-impregnating 'temple' to egglaying would be a purely selfish indulgence. Whether or not you use any magic on her womb, rub those abs.
Any info on breedable preds and where they bathe would be persuasive in turning her into a meal. Need to feed her to your cock at earliest convenience, to not lose Maz.

Could tell her about your potential future children as you breed her? Their achievements as warriors and such. Or, use your knowledge of Transmutation and Divination to make her see those visions herself. Can Transmutation be used to substitute hypnosis (given enough time and contact)?

Also, make some flat disks from the scrap metal lying around, for use as portal 'fleshlights/buttplugs' now and in the future. Demons might appreciate a little action now as tribute.
>>
No. 1090110 ID: 37587f

My dude your objective is the knocking. Why aren't you knocking yet? I mean, when you abuse transmutation and the limitless power of altering flesh, the possibilities are endless... Just, uh, don't get "Daemonculaba" or "Axolotl tank" or "Tzimisce" levels of creative.
>>
No. 1090112 ID: 365de0

>>1090105
Breed them all, including the brother's balls.
>>
No. 1090149 ID: a7a180

First, give her what you took from her sister, cross two ladies off your list, and then ask them about the dungeon they guard. Where can you find more mates?
>>
No. 1090150 ID: 56db77

>>1090105
Ohh I have an idea for an experiment. We have to knock up predators right? And we know unbirth guarantees pregnancy so what if we use the shrunk siter as a condom while fucking the large sister. With luck we'll knock up the little one directly and the forciable unbirth will count as us impregnanting the big one.
>>
No. 1090151 ID: 2a82d3

Go for the "big prize", then. As scar lady will be your first in a long time, she will receive the strongest, most pent-up load you have. She'd better live up to her word about "popping out a lot of strong children". Use divination both to ensure that is the case, and to provide sweet/dirty talk to her. Ramp her up with an vivid, enticing prophecy of how swollen with she will be in her future. If you impress her enough, she might seek to live with you in the future. You should learn their names, in that case. She and her family would make a nice trophies/companions, if you weren't here on business.

It should go without saying no one here goes without bearing your burden of a curse. That includes the dude. Being a wizard is all about going hard on exploiting loopholes. There's a perfect opportunity to attack his behind while he's distracted by the dick sandwich. You could kill two birds with one stone. Rub his dick with yours to convert it, have him breed his sister, then have you breed him. (Conversation from dick to pussy optional.) Efficient!

Would they be interested in becoming your gear, like being transmute into clothes, staff, or accessories? That seems more your style, but some might consider it a fate worse than death. Of course, some wouldn't entertain the concept of being shrunk and being eaten as snacks, like they would.

You should probably interrogate them about the Passage, while you have them. (Bring out the S&M if y'all are still horny and worked up.) In no particular order:
What creatures or traps might you find in there?
What happened to any past adventurers who ventured before you?
Could you find any friendly helpful folks down there? (Perhaps there's a queen or midboss that'll be sympathetic to your cause.)
Is there anything important going down there?
They didn't happen to see any witches running in there, did they? (Lifting the curse naturally will be fun, but you never know.)
>>
No. 1090204 ID: 64faaa

>>1090109
Make the two males produce your seed, so if they decide to get some, the kid will be yours.

Then impregnate the 2 sisters.

Then keep the family together, & fuse the 3 siblings together. Give control of the shared body to the brother, since you can boss him around better than the sisters.

Regardless of what you do, gloat the whole way through. Now that the actual fighting parts are done, you gotta maintain your image.
>>
No. 1090765 ID: 340fd5

>>1090105
make sure your the one knowking up the ladies but id say dont transform the dude
seems like hes taking using that dick like a fish to water
probably better as an ally in this place than one more spent pair of legs.
the bigger mob that has your back (and protects your backside) the better.
if you dont have enough preds bred you can always knock him up last minute on the way out .
>>
No. 1091085 ID: 681cb5
File 171590457297.png - (115.65KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
1091085

Bahravus: ”The whole reason I’m here, ladies, is to come knocking.” grabbing your junk, you start to massage it lightly, just to get in the mood, “And knocking both of you up is my first task, young ones.”
Scar: ”Then come over here and put an egg in me, old man.” the Sakkilian with the scar says in a sultry tone, right as she turns around and bends over, showing of her massive rear to you, “Or you’d rather breed my sister first?”
Bahravus: ”First, I’m going to make sure any young you two bare is mine...” with a smirk, you start walking towards the imp and twink, all the while stroking your now hardening member, “So stop plowing and get over here, boys.”

With one swift motion, you grab the miniature Sakkilian and pull her off her brother’s dick, leaving both him and Maz blue balled for the moment.

Twink: ”Aw, come on!” he whines, “I was so close to popping my cherry in my sister’s tight pussy!”
Bahravus: ”Don’t worry, son.” putting a hand on his shoulder, you pull him closer, “You’ll have the chance to inbreed soon enough. I just need to transform your seed into mine first.”
Twink: ”Wait…” there is a slight confusion in his eyes, “Won’t that mean the kids won’t be mine?”
Maz: “HA!” the imp interjects, ”Like you’d ever get the chance to breed anyway, weak mortal.”
Bahravus: ”While I don’t want to be brash, the imp speaks the truth.” casually throwing away the now fucked silly pocket Sakkilian, you turn your attention towards the other males, “I’ve seen your future. You’ll pop your cherry, end up in a tummy then come back just to take your final trip sliding down a gal’s fat cock. Sorry, boy, you won’t amount to anything but a quick jerk in the end.”
Twink: ”Fuck…” his cock noticeably twitches in excitement, as he almost blows his load right here and now, “That’s hot…”
Bahravus: ”Now, come closer…” you tell them, before you start to chant your magic, “By the power of contracts, let these sacks be filled with my seed… and when the time comes, may they return to my need.”

A purple string of pure mana binds your tree sacks together, to make sure they both carry your seed from now on. Of course, seeing as your focus is elsewhere, the tiny sister returns to her original size once again. Not that it matters…

Twink: ”Um… return?”
Maz: ”Don’t think too hard about it.” the imp chuckles, trying to make sure the twink doesn’t realize just what he bound himself too, “It’s just a binding demon contract, nothing more.” Of course, Maz doesn’t seem to realize he too is now bound to your cock.
Bahravus: ”Now, stop loitering around and go breed the sisters!”

>>
No. 1091086 ID: 681cb5
File 171590458360.png - (157.80KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
1091086

Plap plap plap!

As the two sisters are making out, you and the twink flank them on each side, slamming your hips against their massive rumps over and over again, all the while your little imp is getting squished between their toned bodies.

Plap plap plap!

By Wjares, you love tight Sakkilian pussy! It’s been to long since you had the chance to plunge your member into the soft flesh of a lady, not to mention a virgin predator like this. There’s no point in foreplay or taking it slow, as you’re here to breed and nothing more!

Plap plap plap!

These soft lizard lips remind you of your second life mate, a large Sakkilian warrior who carried at least a dozen of your kids… before you turned her into prey chow. Grabbing a hold of the scarred ladies hips, you increase your speed significantly, thrusting yourself into her deepest reaches over and over again to kiss that sweet womb of hers before filling it.

Plap plap plap!

Get pregnant, you damn predator!

>>
No. 1091087 ID: 681cb5
File 171590460495.png - (80.20KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
1091087


>Could tell her about your potential future children as you breed her? Their achievements as warriors and such.
That’s odd. All you can see is the one child she’ll have now. Is it possible she won’t get pregnant again? You rather not look into it further, ‘lest you make it written in stone. Still, even if you see something or the lack there off, it might yet not come to pass.

Bahravus: ”You know… I can see the future…” you groan as you continue pounding her posterior, “And I’ve seen our future child…”
Scar: ”Ngg… then you better empty those fat nuts of yours into my fat ass!” she slaps her rear loudly, “To make sure that future comes to pass!”

One hand on your hip and the other grabbing her leg, you push yourself as deep as you possible can before you blow. Pressing your lower head against her cervix, you start shooting rope after rope of your fertile seed directly into her womb, feeding it with all the baby batter it should ever want.

Bahravus: ”F-feel that?” you stutter out between cock twitches, “This l-load will become our son… a powerful g-goat wizard.” Grabbing a hold of her ass, you plunge yourself even deeper, “He’ll breed a whole tribe of Jackals on his own.”
Scar: ”Push deeper!” she moans, “Make sure you pump our future son into my womb!”

Hilting yourself one final time, you empty what’s left of your ball batter into her, coating her womb with your life giving essence. You can feel your sack contract one final time, as your last shot finally overfill her hungry hips and makes your seed leak out around you.

Scar: ”Ah… Wjares damn, goat cock is amazing…” she whispers as you pull out your already softening member from her, making your seed gush out onto the grass below, “So, do you see any more kids you’ll pump into my rump?”
Bahravus: ”Sadly no.” you huff, looking around for somewhere to sit, “You’ll only carry one child… before either getting eaten or transformed permanently.”
Scar: ”Fuck…” she plunges her hand into her still seed filled nether and starts to pleasure herself, “That’s hot…”

Behind you, you can feel the twink finally knocking up his sister, having put her in a proper mating press not long ago.

Bahravus: ”By the way, what are your names?”
Scar: ”Who cares?” she gives you a tooth filled smile, “We’re just your playthings, nothing more, old master.”

>>
No. 1091088 ID: 681cb5
File 171590461885.png - (97.89KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
1091088

Taking a seat at the entrance to the passage, you try to catch your breath… but you barely manage to sit down before the two Sakkilian ladies are on you, craving your prey cock once again.

Gutslut: ”Damn, these nuts are soft…” the one you didn’t fuck whispers, nuzzling against your still rather hefty sack, “I wish I was bred by this mighty schlong instead of our brothers tiny ween.”
Scar: ”Well, I’m sure our old master won’t mind another round…” the lady with a scar lays down behind you, “Or do you have any other ideas for us, hmm?”
Gutslut: ”Mmm, can’t get enough of this sack…” the one between your legs mumble, before she starts kissing you balls over and over again, “I bet he would fit both of us in there… All snug and warm…”
Scar: ”Damn sis.” the other one smirks, as she watches you slowly growing hard again, “I knew you were a gutslut, but wanting to get churned by the first prey cock we run across?”
Gutslut: ”Oh please.” Sticking out her tongue towards her sister, she teases, “Like you haven’t been fantasizing about being turned into another inch on it.”
Scar: ”To be fair, it’s a sweet ass cock.”
Gutslut: ”Wjares, it is…”

Wjares damn it, girls, give an old man a break. You’d rather just lie down and take a nap right now, but these two thots won’t leave you alone. In fact, you’d rather just stay home and take a snooze in your hammock, if it wasn’t for this darn curse. *Sigh* but what is an old man too do…? Breeding is a hard but honest work, at least.

Bahravus: ”So, ladies…” you huff, “What do you know about the Passage? What can I expect inside?”
Scar: ”Huh? Why are you asking us?” the scarred lady smirks, “We don’t know.”
Gutslut: ”We’re just here to trade.” the other one says between nuzzles, “Our tribe is down there right now.”
Bahravus: ”Wait, so you know nothing?” as the one below continue worshipping your bag of baby holding, the other one grabs your now hard member and starts to jerk it slowly, “Nothing about the traps? Or creatures? Nothing important?”
Scar: ”Well, there is the market.” she says absent mindedly, being more focused on your cock, “You know, the one we’re trading with?”
Gutslut: ”It’s a holy day today!” the other one smiles widely towards you, “So all the predators around come here to trade and exchange hunting secrets.”
Bahravus: ”So… you can’t tell me anything?”
Scar: ”…we do know the password to get in.”
Gutslut: ”But we’re not telling… unless you make it worth our time~”

Gah, young people today… no respect for their elders… you’d rather take a nap than deal with these horny gals, but it is what it is…

>>
No. 1091089 ID: 365de0

>>1091088
I want to bind them as more imp servants after they give birth. Have the mothers of your children flutter around you as small sexy trophies.
>>
No. 1091095 ID: 5ebd37

>>1091089
That's a good idea.

In the meantime, maybe these two could introduce you to the tribe? You could clear your problem in one fell swoop.
>>
No. 1091107 ID: aad029

Well, perhaps you can test out that idea of opening up some holes for demons to stick parts of themselves through. There are plenty of goat demons, if that's what they have a taste for. Perhaps the one you didn't oracle for can even take a couple bonus demons in her along with your offspring, restock the local population. Maybe some demon would even offer you something in return for the chance?
>>
No. 1091311 ID: 681cb5
File 171616436493.png - (110.84KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
1091311

>I want to bind them as more imp servants after they give birth. Have the mothers of your children flutter around you as small sexy trophies.
Sadly, you can’t transform people into the demons. The only way to become one is to either be born from the union of a demon and a mortal, or to be consumed by a demon and be reborn as one. Well, you should feed them to Maz, but even then you’re not sure if they’ll even become imps and not some other form of demon.

>In the meantime, maybe these two could introduce you to the tribe? You could clear your problem in one fell swoop.
Scar: ”And sharing you with the other gals?” the scarred Sakkilian behind you smirks, “No way.”
Gutslut: ”Besides, we’re not helping unless you make it worth time, remember?” her sister plants a small kiss on the top of your member, “And I mean something more than allowing us to suck you dry.” before engulfing the whole thing in one go, making you moan as her snout buries itself in your hairy crotch.

>Perhaps you can test out that idea of opening up some holes for demons to stick parts of themselves through.
Scar: ”Demons? Big ones?” grabbing her sisters head, she pulls her towards you, forcing your penis as deep as it can down her throat, “If they got even finer cocks than this, we might just talk~”
Gutslut: ”Mff…” the lizard between your legs tries to talk, “Mff mmg mmf?”
Bahravus: ”Oh, I’m sure I can find some big, fat demon cock for you to ride.” for the first time in a long time, you smile widely, “All I need is some of your… ah… excitement.”
Scar: ”Well, my sister seems rather excited…” she whispers in a sultry tone, keeping her twin’s head firmly impaled on your member, “So show us… what can you do, old man?”
Gutslut: ”Mff!?” the gutslut down below tries to pull herself away from you, but her sisters refuses to let go, making her start choking on your cock, “Mmmmff…”
Bahravus: ”Then witness this.”

Walking up the nearby cliff wall, pulling along the non-scarred reptile to make sure she keeps sucking you off, you draw a few quick sigils on it. Then, taking a step back, you flex your muscle and focus you power through your wand… which just happens to be your dick.

Bahravus: ”Corrupted souls of the underworld, heed my call!” you bellow out, your body shaking as the power of lust courses through it, “I COMMAND YOU! Come here and put a few more babies into these horny bitches so I can go fuck more important things! COME, and breed these thots!” and with that you fire off your magic wand, pumping a load of seed straight into the hungry belly of the Sakkilian still hanging off your cock, “I SUMMON THEE FROM YOUR PRISON!”

At the same time as the lizard below you falls away, making your now softening cock slip out into the cold air again, two portals opens on the rock face where you painted those sigils.

Bahravus: ”BEHOLD! THE POWER OF SUMMONING! MAY THESE DEMON PLEASE-“

>>
No. 1091312 ID: 681cb5
File 171616437769.png - (92.21KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
1091312

Bahravus: ”And both of you have already fed yourself to the demon cocks… *sigh*”

Even before you have the chance to look upon your work, the scarred Sakkilian has already fed her legs into one of the cocks, soon followed by her sister jumping headfirst into the member next to her. It only takes a few seconds before both of them are nearly completely consumed.

Bahravus: ”Really, ladies?” crossing your arms, you make sure your tone sounds irritated, “What happened to telling me the password?”
Scar: ”The password?” the scarred reptile managed to lock eyes with you just before they are claimed by the demon schlong, “Just prove you’re a- Mmff…” but before she can finish, hear whole body becomes nothing but a bulge sliding down into the demons ballsack.
Bahravus: ”Figures…”

For the next few minutes, you watch as what’s left of the non-scarred reptile’s rump get consumed by a hungry member, before both demons pulls out from your world, sated with having consumed two beautiful ladies with their sex organs. Good news is that they’ll be reborn as demons… bad news is that you don’t know what form they’ll take… or if they even want to return under your thrall. Darn it, they didn’t tell you the password… though, maybe the twink knows it? Wait, where did he go?

>>
No. 1091313 ID: 681cb5
File 171616438806.png - (62.41KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
1091313

Bahravus: ”Are you serious?” glaring at the small imp hovering over the ground, you sigh, “You couldn’t wait for a few minutes?”
Maz: ”Ah, come now, mortal.” the imps laughter is unnaturally deep, “You know that I cannot consume anyone without their consent. This weakling begged me to give them a stronger form, even if it meant getting turned into imp fat.”
Bahravus: ”I still wanted to converse with him, you naughty little imp.”
Maz: ”I was also very hungry, mortal.”
Bahravus: ”*Sigh* …figures.”

…well, crap. Neither of them gave you the password that’s supposedly required to find that market they were talking about. Still, at least you managed to knock up two out of the ten predators you need… that’s something.

>>
No. 1091314 ID: c5529d

*siiiiiigh*
okay, looks like you gotta climb into Maz's mouth and into his stomach so you can talk to the twink before he gets digested.
>>
No. 1091316 ID: aad029

I don't suppose you can do something with your magic and your imp's theoretical bond to you to make sure he's swiftly reborn as another minion for you? Then he might be able to tell you.
>>
No. 1091320 ID: 5ebd37

At least you'll have some cool potential minions at a later time. And now you can take your nap!
>>
No. 1091321 ID: 37587f

DO NOT CLIMB IN HIS MOUTH. Remember kids, interacting with demons and horny dungeons and demons in horny dungeons is the perfect recipe for the actual definition of the words "mental retardation". Seriously, isn't there anyone around here with more than two braincells? I am pretty sure that sexual depravation and wisdom have all the capacity in the world to mesh together, not be opposites. Perhaps one day the idiots in this passage will actually have a brain fart and begin to pursue their desires in a productive, helpful way instead of an all-consuming sterile shmorgasboard of pitiful vain ephemeral self-indolence. Anyway, your imp's going in a real rebelious streak lately, and knowing what kind of apathetic sociopathic mind is behind his head, it would be most unwise to let him keep overindulging himself in such an uncontrolled way, for we all know that that little shit wishes for nothing but your own end as soon as he attains sufficient power. Perhaps punishment of a cruel and brutal nature is the only language this filth will ever understand. Perhaps you should put him in his rightful place, and be creative about it.
>>
No. 1091583 ID: 77189b

>>1091313

ok first things firs go find your damn glasses
>>
No. 1091585 ID: f2320a

>>1091313
Command him to spot him up undigested also squeeze
>>
No. 1091612 ID: 681cb5
File 171646990150.png - (89.49KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
1091612

>Command him to spit him up undigested.
Way too late for that. The twink have clearly already been digested. Those imp guts works fast. Didn’t you see the skull image floating from the belly?
>DO NOT CLIMB IN HIS MOUTH.
…you’re not that inept, please. Besides, it wouldn’t achieve anything of note, seeing how the twink is already just fat. Unless you want to be reborn as a demon, of course.

>Now you can take your nap!
Ugh, finally some peace and quiet. Looking around, you find a spot in the grass that’s not easily visible, just in case some other predators come around. Rather not wake up inside a stomach… again. Creating a pillow from the remains of that rug, you lie down and call over to Maz, the imp eagerly joining you for a bit of a rest. As well as some head scratches. Whatever was left of that Sakkilian boy is long gone by now…

>ok first things first go find your damn glasses.
They are currently in your pocket, seeing as you rather not have them on while napping. Of course, you don’t really need them unless you need to see the details of something.
>Your imp's going in a real rebellious streak lately.
Lately? Maz has always been this way… and he’s by far the least unruly demon you’ve ever had under contract. No, while he does have a will on his own, he’s never been more than a harmless gremlin. To you, that is.
>Perhaps punishment of a cruel and brutal nature is the only language this filth will ever understand.
That will just make him hate you and make him even worse!

Either way… he’s kind of cute when he isn’t flying around eating or breeding people.
>>
No. 1091613 ID: 681cb5
File 171646991297.png - (100.13KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
1091613

Waking up with a jolt, you notice that the sun is starting to set. Damn it, you were planning on only a quick nap, but you’ve been asleep for hours! As you’re about to get up, you’re met with a sword pushing against your snout, followed by several more swords hanging above you, each one held by an oddly colored ant.

Bahravus: ”Err… hello?”

Wait, these blades… what are they made of? It’s clearly not bronze… and you can’t place their gray tone anywhere. Even your transmutation powers are a bit lost when it comes to their composition. Clearly not a material that exists naturally in the world, which mea- Oh, they are lifting you up.
>>
No. 1091614 ID: 681cb5
File 171646992028.png - (35.76KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
1091614

After quickly tying you up, the dozen ants lift you up above your head and marches you down into the gullet of the Wjares temple. There simply too many of them to even try resisting.

Ants: ”ONE TWO THREE, FOR THE MOTHER QUEEN WE MARCH! FOUR FIVE SIX, FOR OUR DEAR MOTHER WE FEAST!

It’s clear they don’t have you have your best intention in mind…
>>
No. 1091615 ID: 681cb5
File 171646993297.png - (95.42KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
1091615

Soon enough you find yourself locked inside a pair of stocks, your head and arms uselessly hanging out from one side while the rest of your body has to stand on the other. You can’t even reach anything to use your transmutation on, and the stock itself is in such an awkward angle that you can’t draw the necessary sigils on it! Well, darn it… what now? Looking up, you get a better look at your captors. They are clearly Myrin, ant people, yet… there’s something else there as well. Possibly Kroah-dil? You’d think the Kroah-dil blood would be the dominant one, but instead it looks like some Myrins manage to conquer a Kroah-dil tribe and breed a new generation of… um… Croco Ants? Fascinating…

GreenAnt: ”No weapons. No armor. Sleeping right outside our den…” the younger, green colored ant muses, “Is he stupid?”
BlueAnt: ”Someone stupid doesn’t get as old as this one.” the other one says, her clearly pregnant belly bouncing around as she searches through your stuff. “Look, he had a crystal ball!” she suddenly exclaims, holding up your orb, “He’s clearly an old wizard!”
GreenAnt: ”Oh? And these things?” at the same time, the green one holds up your glasses, “Some kind of magical weapon?”
BlueAnt: ”Probably some kind of focus, meant to be placed on the snout.” the older ant look over at you, and you can’t help but be reminded of your first wife, she too was a young Myrin lady, “Don’t look him in the eyes, or this ancient goat might cast a spell on you!”
Bahravus: ”I’m not that old, gosh darn it!” you exclaim, taking another look at her. Removing the Kroah-dil features and painting her black instead of blue, she would easily be a sister to your old wife. Last time you saw her she was even pregnant with your child, before she joined that darn oath worshipping cult, “I’m still in my early 80s, you whippersnappers!”
GreenAnt: ”Wow, he really is a fossil!” the green one looks genuine impressed, “He’s probably older than this whole temple!”
BlueAnt: ”Sadly, age doesn’t increase his price tag…” the blue ant bounces the orb in her hand a bit, “But his magical abilities sure will!”
GreenAnt: ”So, what do we do with him, big sis?” throwing a quick glance at you, the green one makes sure to look away when you notice, “Sell him on the market? Throw him in the arena? Maybe milk him for that valuable magical seed?”
BlueAnt: ”Hmm…” after rubbing her shin for a second, she mutters, “That’s a good question…”

After debating among themselves for a bit, the Croco Ants decide too…
A) Put you on the Breeding thrall market. You better get ready for an evaluation of your “meat” quality.
B) Put you on the livestock market. You better get ready for an evaluation of your meat quality.
C) Throw you in the arena.
D) Give you as a gift to the high priestess of Wjares.
E) Keep you as their own breeding thrall.
F) Milk you on your precious seed.
G) Just eat you.
H) SUDDENLY a pack Horny gals with dicks appears, looking for a man to breed!
I) Other?
>>
No. 1091621 ID: 774d33

D.
>>
No. 1091623 ID: c8380b

A/F/H
>>
No. 1091625 ID: 681865

D) there's something about you that seems familiar
>>
No. 1091634 ID: 37587f

They decide to give you to the high priestess, for you see, through fucked-up magical eugenics, our familiar knight-turned queen has discovered a really fun fact about ants: the vast majority of them are female, and by deliberately exterminating any pure-blooded crocs from her tribe through ant-to-crock breeding and eating, she has now ran into a suspicious abscence of males in her tribe. Although conquering and plundering the rest of the passage for new males is a rather enjoyable passtime, the realization that continuous attrition with the other powers without an actual solution for her gender problem may end up in the extermination of her family, and thus she is trying to create new males for her tribe, or at least try to slap some dongs into the gals to try to fix this little conundrum. Problem is, her only mage is a necromancer, not a transmutator, and a helping hand is always appreciated. Thus, a combination of D and H seems like the most logical conclusion.
>>
No. 1091639 ID: 2a82d3

>>1091615
D. You could make a convincing argument to the high priestess, being old enough to pick up lots of Wjares lore, that you could of more use to the tribe than staying in the Pits. Even better is building yourself as an ideal breeder to fulfill your quota, even if you have to submit to a few (or especially if you can choose to do so). Finding success from the jaws of defeat is a classic Prey move.

Really, you could have quite the legacy if you could do something about fixing the atrocious state of magical education (or respect) around here, even if it's the last thing you do.

>>1091634
Surely, our priestess isn't racist enough to not pop out a few croc eggs for her hubbie every now and then. Marriage is give and take, after all. The croc boys might even have some funny ideas about having a "woman's taint" of their own.
>>
No. 1091668 ID: 9d3b39

A/B/H
>>
No. 1091670 ID: eb0a9c

Give him a choice: slavery as a mage tutor, or get his balls milked dry and then thrown into the arena.
>>
No. 1091678 ID: 24cb76

D/E/I: Your value as a magical tutor/propagater of magical bloodlines is not to be overlooked (and there is a cute magical jackal that could use some kids).

Perhaps Maz leads a covert insurrection(/mass impregnation) while you subtly reinforce him with demons, wrestling control of the situation at the last moment? Or he could be a pet/toy used by/against you, feeding the enemy your degenerate secrets and thoughts. Gotta wonder if his lust and fondness for you would make him loyal or 'betray' you for an optimal outcome... Actually, he could make you a demon, couldn't he.

>Last time you saw her she was even pregnant with your child, before she joined that darn oath worshipping cult
Do you believe in fate? A family reunion may be in order.
>>
No. 1091686 ID: 77189b

>>1091615
I?

speaking up sooner rather than later seems a good idea.
maybe sell them on all the strong points of having a wizard around. youll have a good chance to escape eventually and these DOZEN galls should qualify as predators.

looks like your imp made it out
if worst comes to worst
maz is a pretty practiced liar and while these gals aint dumb they seem really ignorant of magic
maybe he can sell them on the idea that eating you would be really really bad, like you can bring vengeance on them form beyond or something.
>>
No. 1092379 ID: 681cb5
File 171753644324.png - (48.93KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
1092379

>Perhaps Maz leads a covert insurrection(/mass impregnation) while you subtly reinforce him with demons, wrestling control of the situation at the last moment?
It wouldn’t surprise you if Maz is breeding someone right now… or eating them… probably both. What is certain is that he’ll pop up again when you need him the most. He always does.

>Speaking up sooner rather than later seems a good idea.
Bahravus: ”You know, my lovely ladies…” with a wink, you continue with your most sultry tone, “As I am a wizard, I’m certain any offspring I make will be powerful mages that-“
GreenAnt: “Maybe we should sacrifice him to the priestess?” the green ant ignores you completely, “She might like him.”
Bahravus: ”Err… you know, eating a mage is a very bad idea?” you say a bit louder, “It will… um… curse you… and I’ll haunt you?”
BlueAnt: “Oh! The queen did say to bring a powerful gift to the priestess if we found one!” once again, you’re ignored, “And a wizzer would be powerful, right?”
Bahravus: ”…are you even listening to me?”
GreenAnt: “That’s right! Let’s sacrifice him to Wjares!”
BlueAnt: “TO THE CHAMBER OF WJARES!”

Ants: ”ONE TWO THREE, FOR THE MOTHER QUEEN WE MARCH! FOUR FIVE SIX, FOR OUR DEAR MOTHER WE FEAST!

Bahravus: ”*Sigh*…”
>>
No. 1092380 ID: 681cb5
File 171753645858.png - (128.49KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
1092380

After traversing several chambers as well as a few stairwells, you’re carried into an impossible large hall, one that stretches out as far as the eye can see. Pillars reaches from floor to ceiling, making the whole chamber look like a forest of stone and bronze. Serpentine guards stand watch over the large door, with at least dozen of them hiding between the columns around you, just waiting for you or the ant to make a false move. Finally, you’re let down to the floor, presented as a gift to whoever is in charge here.

Bahravus: ”No need to shove!” the ants push you forward a bit before taking a step back, “I’m moving, I’m moving!”
BlueAnt: “Oh, great priestess of Wjares!” one of them bellows out as both of them fall to their knees, “Please accept this offering from the great Ant Queen!”
Bahravus: ”At least you should have let me keep my robe…” you complain as you try to struggle against your bindings, “This is just embarrassing.”
GreenAnt: “May this powerful wizard be to your taste!” laying down their arms on the floor, the ants pushes their butts high up in the air, “May it sate Wjares hunger!”
Priestess: ”Why, what do we have here?” the most sultry voice you’ve ever heard echoes through the vault, “Another gift from this new little queen, hmm?”
BlueAnt: “May Wjares bless us for our sacrifice!”
Priestess: ”Hmm…” you hear a soft hiss from the darkness, “I’ll accept your gift. You may now leave. Do tell your Queen that her gift was… ah… appreciated.”
GreenAnt: “Of course, your highness! Thank you, oh hungry one!”
Priestess: ”Now come closer, little goat, so I may have a better look at you.”
>>
No. 1092381 ID: 681cb5
File 171753647585.png - (181.92KB , 1175x550 , 35.png )
1092381

Taking a few steps further into the hall, you finally spot where the voice is coming from. On top of a massive altar, several Serpents lies upon a sea of pillows, and at its center the largest snake you’ve ever seen is looking down at you with a warm smile.

Bahravus: ”Oh…” you say gazing up at her, trying your best to look proper, “So you’re the priestess.”
Priestess: “Hmhmhm…” her laugh is soft and comforting, ”Not what you expected, little goat?”
Bahravus: ”Um…” trying to scratch the back of your head, you instead only succeed at pulling a bit against the bindings around your wrists, “I was expecting a large ant?”
Priestess: ”Ah, the new so called queen.” for a brief second, a scowl crosses her snout, before it’s replaced by a warm smile once again, “She does indeed covet my position, but she is far too weak to even dream of it.” With a gesture towards you, she coos, “That’s why she’s trying to get into my good graces instead.” her voice, her way of moving, her laugh… for some reason it reminds you of your mother, “Now, speaking of her gifts… why would she give me an old, gray goat?”
Bahravus: ”…I’m a powerful wizard?” you say with a bit of awkwardness, “And age brings experience?”
Priestess: ”While age does bring some benefits, there are ways to circumvent it’s downsides.” she laughs under her breath before continuing, “But my question is, little goat, why are you here? Why have you come to the passage of predators, hmm?” Cocking her head to the side, her smile widens a bit, “Surely, it wasn’t just to see me, was it? Or perhaps… you may worship Wjares as well?” her tongue tastes the air, “I did bear witness to what you did to those Sakkilians after all… and the Goddess approves.”

Priestess: ”So, little goat, what do you desire?” moving her long neck closer to you, she look straight into your eyes, “Or a better question, how can you be of interest to me?”
>>
No. 1092384 ID: 5ebd37

Surely someone in her position can see the endless possibilities a skilled transmuter brings.
>>
No. 1092388 ID: 0c2fd4

>most sultry voice you’ve ever heard
>it reminds you of your mother
>that chest
Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry... Lucky varkian.
>What do you desire
Her. Keep that to yourself. What you need is to knock up some preds and gtfo.
>it wasn’t just to see me
Would it be so terrible if it was? She's quite a sight. You can offer a swath of transmuters and clairvoyants, and a demon army with some help.
And considering the resemblance, might be worth mentioning you may be related to a number of the ants running around, including the queen (if you're cool with blood magic).
Lastly, if she can duplicate/spread curses somehow, your's could be used to draw in a lot of newcomers.

How do you feel about Wjares and her ways? Being here influences people, so it may tell you what fate she wishes you to have. Resist the snake's charm, and remain aware of yourself, but don't reject it.
>>
No. 1092445 ID: 9d3b39

Shouldn't be any harm in saying why you're here. Breeding is what you need to do and surely getting some of her followers knocked up by a powerful mage has to be a bit attractive for the potential magic the kids could inherit.
>>
No. 1092457 ID: 2a82d3

>“Or a better question, how can you be of interest to me?”
Being someone intelligent to have a decent conversation, for starters. You doubt there could be anyone else in this dungeon that could match her wit. In your long life, you've picked up quite a bit of knowledge, even in divine lore, that your wizard nature will any chance to discuss. There may even be something that even she doesn't know about. Arrogant and prideful to consider it, but few wizards aren't.

Flatter her, but play hard to get. As much as you'd love discussing the finer points of worship of your goddess, it'd be a lie to say you don't have reservations to commit yourself to any deity ever since you lost your first wife to blind devotion. You can be open-minded to any divine being or practitioner, even adopt practices or partners that resonate with you, but it'd take a miraculous argument to consider being exclusive to anyone.

As for why you're here, let's say accomplishing your mission is a feat the fertility god Volek would approve of. If you are dutifully respectful to the lady of the house, as well as her diety, could she not lend her aid?
>>
No. 1092471 ID: 763eb3

Bruh, the milf's fucking with your head by simply existing. This madhouse of debauchery binds souls by indulging into their lusts, and if you immediatelly spill your beans to her, there is no doubt she's probably gonna spin your wants around into a situation in which the only possible ending is your consumption and the turning of your soul into another mindless thrall to their deranged mad gods. Play cool, play hard to get, stop thinking about sex (use magic to control yourself if you must), be professional. You're here to get in and get out, so begin formulating an escape plan, and prime emergency transformations, just in case. Also, WTF are those bird feet in the booba?
>>
No. 1092517 ID: 681cb5
File 171770914277.png - (73.02KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
1092517

>How do you feel about Wjares and her ways?
Indifferent. The demi-gods may be powerful, but you’ve always been a man of your own fate. Let others worships for the barest scraps of power, you’ll seize it by your own two hands instead.

>Her. Keep that to yourself.
Her eyebrow raises as you look into her eyes… and her welcoming smile gets slightly bigger…
>Lucky varkian…
Priestess: ”Did you see something you like, little goat?” she asks, as she slowly push the pair of avian feet deeper into her cleavage with her tail, making them curl their toes before she consume them completely, “Maybe you wish to join her? She’s quite happy with her fate...”

A) Dive into her cleavage!
B) Slide into those massive mommy milkers!
C) Gift yourself to Wjares! …by taking a one way trip into those bandokers!
D) Become a meal for those great ganzongas!
E) Just feed yourself to her chest.
F) SUDDENLY a pack Horny gals with dicks appears, who immediately feed you to her beautiful breasts.
G) Other? (As in, feed yourself to the smaller gal’s bosom.)

Bahravus: ”Err…” try as you might, you can’t hide your growing boner, “I’ll… consider it.”

>Surely someone in her position can see the endless possibilities a skilled transmuter brings.
Priestess: ”Oh? And you don’t believe we already have strong mages in our mist?” she gesture outwards towards the massive chamber you’re in, “You honestly believe we carved these halls by hand and tail?”
Bahravus: ”I can offer more than just transmutation.” you try your best to look regal, but fails horribly, “I can see the future… and I can summon an army of demons for your beck and call, mommy. I mean, my lady.”
Priestess: ”Clairvoyant, are you? Then surely you would have seen this coming?” her laughter echoes through the room, “But I know how future sight work, little goat, and I rather keep my future undetermined.” Rubbing her chin for a moment, her smile slowly disappears, “As for demons… no, they are an infestation that needs to be wiped out, not encourage. A stagnant corruption that spit in the face of our goddess of death and birth, Wjares!”

Bahravus: “I’ve lived a long life and have picked up quite a bit of knowledge over the years.” Puffing up your chest, you continue, “Thus I’m both intelligent and a decent conversationalist, mommy? I mean, young one.”
Priestess: ”Young?” she tilt her head with the widest smile you’ve seen yet, “I’ve lived for several centuries before you even were but a sperm in your father sack, little goat.” Shaking her head, she looks down at you, “I am sorry, my little goat, but you are not unique. Not down here. Now tell me why you’re here, little goat.”

>Shouldn't be any harm in saying why you're here.
Bahravus: ”I am under a terrible curse, put upon me by a horrid hag who makes a horrid soup!” if your arms weren’t still tied behind your back, you would be making some dramatic gestures right now, “And the only way to break this curse is to have ten predators bear my child.”
Priestess: ”And here you are, seeking mates, I see…” her tongue licks the air, “And so far you’ve been able to bed two of us.”
Bahravus: ”This is a mission, a feat, that would be a great honor to the fertility god Volek, the sibling god to yours!” you bellow in your deepest voice, “Is it not your duty for the mommy- I mean lady of the house, nay, your deity to lend me aid, so that I might impress her sibling?” taking a deep breath, you add a final touch, “Not to mention, I am sure my offspring will be adapt at magic as well.”
Priestess: ”Why, you are correct.” raising her head high, she states in a courtly manner, “I will indeed aid your quest, by allowing you to breed eight of my servants.” She then looks over to her right, “I might even let you take my virgin daughter, Tabi, if you so desire.”
Tabi: ”Huh?” the Serpent next to her, the one with ratling like features, jumps a bit, “But mooom!?”
Priestess: ”If she wishes to join you, of course.” she slowly move her gaze back at you and simply raises and eyebrow.
Bahravus: ”I’m no fool, mommy.” you don’t even try and correct yourself this time, “There is a price, is there not?”
Priestess: ”…not a price per say, little goat, but a caveat.” Lowering her head so it almost next to yours, she whispers, “I do not desire goat grandchildren, prey, but Serpent ones.” her tongue flicks across your cheek, “So my pact is this… let me become your mommy for real, and be reborn a Serpent, and I will let you breed my flock to your heart’s content.”

She returns to her original stance, lazily lying on top of her sea of pillows.

Priestess: ”So, how will it be? Do you wish to become my child? After all, you won’t have any toes to hit if you’re a Serpent.” she laughs, “Or maybe you desire to become my grandchild instead, with Tabi as your mother?”
Tabi: ”Oh come on, mom…”
Priestess: ”Or do you desire to join the Varkian, and slide into my cleavage, little goat?”
>>
No. 1092519 ID: a1314f

HELL NO to the Varkian choice!

Ask what inherent obligations or other inconveniences or even just responsibilities such a transformation would cause you to be beholden to. No such change and expenditure is fully free, you would know the cost, even the indirect cost.
>>
No. 1092520 ID: a7a180

Would you even still be cursed after being reborn? That kinda defeats the point of the challenge. Humbly entreat big momma here to be allowed to attempt your task before getting introduced to her daughter.
Using the trick you used on the imp & sakkilian in reverse, you could even promise to give her the serpent grandchildren she wants upon your return.
>>
No. 1092531 ID: 0c2fd4

So, either you become tit flesh with the tit before you, or are reborn a young and powerful serpent, with some peers at least as old as and magically gifted as you, living lavishly, and probably living longer, likely being able to climb the social hierarchy?
Make no mistake, you're probably not getting out of here at this point. You are frail, bound, and disarmed, so challenges will be one sided. Ask about the conditions you would be reborn into: servitude or working with/under Mommy/Wjares? What will your dick/the sex be like? Strongly advising you get in that Snussy.
Be proud/bold and driven though: she's offering you her servants for this, people with no skin in the game. You want Her, the mother/gem of the flock, Tabi if she's willing, and the remainder to be informed and consenting individuals. She knows your thoughts, and seems into you wanting her: imagine the things you'd do to her, like holding her hand tenderly, see how she reacts.
She'll know if you peer into the future, so consider that fact carefully.
>>
No. 1092532 ID: f2320a

>>1092519
Being turned oblages too much that i must agree
>>
No. 1092535 ID: eb0a9c

Not a good deal... but neither is aging.
I guess the real question, the one you need to answer past the horny, is if you're willing to sacrifice a portion of your identity and freedom to stave off the misery that is old age. It's something you need to answer for yourself.
>>
No. 1092537 ID: 2a82d3

>I do not desire goat grandchildren, prey, but Serpent ones.
Ah, there it is. It's low-key, but it's there. Are Predators always going to be racist against Prey? Maybe if there were more of the latter running around...

Her offer's nice, but you'd like see how many different kinds of predators you can seduce before you take the easy way out. It is a nice contingency plan though, and wizards are about those contingencies. So how about this: You get a mark from her that will teleport you into her womb, or her daughter's, for when you "inevitably" get eaten in your seduction attempts. Of course, you'll find a way use the link to boost your power. Since she could stack the deck against you to rush the deal, it's only fair.

If she doubts your seductiveness, try flirting with her daughter. Tabi might even be more amicable to your point of view than her mother.
>>
No. 1092540 ID: 37587f

Aaaand we just spun right back into the racism shithole philosophy of the prey/predator philosophy. Yeah, you aren't unique or the Numero Uno of this place, but you're pretty happy with everything that happened with your life (witch's curse aside), and it would certainly a bummer if some arrogant "thinks-she's-right-about-everything" snek decided your fate for you without your consent. If you chose how to flee, how fast can you transmutate, divinate or summon some emergency solutions and manouvers? Summon some demonic distractions? Turn yourself small and slippery so that you can slide out of the hands of anyone who tries to snatch you? I dunno, maybe there is another way out of this, maybe there isn't. But if you agree with her deal... I mean, you just said that you are a man of your fate, so if you want all the jazz she offers, thats gonna be on you, pal.
>>
No. 1092541 ID: 37587f

Forgot to ask: What that imp doin
>>
No. 1092551 ID: c8380b

I don't think a transformation would be possible. We're cursed to stub our toe. The witch probably has contingency plans for us suddenly having no toes.
>>
No. 1092563 ID: 5ebd37

Become her child and she'll just hand you 8 mates? No no, that's far too easy, lacking in imagination. How about a wager?
She dismissed your transmutation as commonplace down here, but it's not ability that matters but vision. Have her bring out her best. The challenge: who can transform a servant into the most astounding sexual form. Something to make even the gods take notice. If her team wins you submit to be her child. If you win she will bear yours.

Even if she doesn't go for this, rambling on about it will stall for time while Maz does whatever he's planning.
>>
No. 1092570 ID: 9d3b39

I don't think we have too many options at this point and would rather go for becoming her grand daughter than risking getting her pissed with challenges she has no reason to accept.
>>
No. 1092585 ID: 77189b

>>1092471
^this

>>1092537
^an this

looks like it was a good thing maz didnt follow us down here
totally dont know where he is...nope..

ok first things first
do not fall for mrs sex and death here
YOU make your fate
but you know... don be an arrogant prick about it
you cant JUST offer to take a mark that will teleport you back here if you fail. its gotta be worth her time to let you go to begin with as she already thinks you are second rate.
but
you can spin that to your advantage
ooohhh yesss
see you are rather ignorant about the balance of power around here. she wants to know how you can help her, that means she wants help
there are clearly other forces around here and while most may serve the same gods that doesnt they arent all on the same side
you probably cant get rid of her opposition overnight BUT you can certainly run some errands for her while you are out.. if you arent a naga of course. subtility is the name of the game here. as a goat you wont be suspect where a naga
would be. especially if she is in the habit of having all snake servants.
>>
No. 1092586 ID: a1314f

If there's some onerous failure clause in your curse regarding forms with no toes, might some serpentlike long lizard with legs that aren't quite truly vestigial yet be an appropriate compromise?
>>
No. 1092605 ID: 7caa34

>>1092517
So long as you keep your memories and magic i don't really see a downside to getting a new young strong body.
>>
No. 1092617 ID: f2320a

its to easy and boring to just give up
>>
No. 1092636 ID: f2320a

>>1092617
like why live at all if you dont fight and struggle against your possible fate
>>
No. 1092641 ID: 273c18

>>1092517
Become snek, fulfill your mission.
>>
No. 1092873 ID: 681cb5
File 171821768748.png - (132.17KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
1092873

>HELL NO to the Varkian choice!
Moving her arms a bit, she squeezes her breast together, making her cleavage look even larger and more inviting… but you manage to steady yourself against her seduction attempt.
>What is that im-
Maz, your little lizard friend, is probably been eaten by now. No need to think about him ever again. As thoughts of the imp enters your mind, for the first time since you met her, the priestesses changes her demure, going from her motherly self to something far more intimidating… but just as soon as it appeared it’s gone. She clearly doesn’t like the D word.
>Imagine the things you'd do to her, like holding her hand tenderly, see how she reacts.
She smiles warmly and raises an eyebrow, as if to ask if that’s really what you have in mind. Of course, being the horny old goat you are, you can’t help but imagine putting both her and her daughter into a proper mating press and pump child after child into them… which makes her smile even wider.

Bahravus: “I have a question.” you ask as you stand tall and proud, with your now hard member on full display, “Several in fact.”
Priestess: ”Then ask, my little goat.” her tongue tastes the air, “You have my undivided attention.”
Bahravus: “Alright, first and foremost… what happens if I say no?”
Priestess: ”Why, then I’ll simply make sure you’re escorted back to the entrance. After all, I do not wish to decide your fate for you, now do I?” she raises her head a bit and twists it a bit, as if trying to look behind you, “In fact…” With a snap of her finger, a guard instantly appears behind you and cut off your bindings, freeing your arms, “There, that’s better… oh, and while that little loincloth of yours is super cute, I think both of us would prefer if you was wearing your old robe, no?” the priestess nods towards the door you came in from, “It should be waiting for you when you’re ready to leave… if you leave, that is.”
Bahravus: “Thank you.” After taking a moment to rub your wrists, you ask, “Now… what will happen if I go through with this? Do I lose my memories? My magic?”
Priestess: ”You will be reborn anew, and thus things will change.” giving you a warm smile, she continues, “While it happens that those reborn are consumed by their new personality, it only happens to those that will it or are simply too weak willed to resist.” She then points directly at you, “You, on the other hand little goat, is stubborn enough to keep most of your memories and personality intact. In fact, the constant march of age will probably harm your memories far worse than being reborn would.”

Bahravus: “…and why do you want me to become a predator instead of prey?” crossing your arms, you look up at her, “Do you have anything against us?”
Priestess: ”Oh, quite the opposite, little Bahravus.” her laugh echoes through the chamber, “I am but the will of Wjares, and our lady of war loves your prey more than anything else. The weak shall consume the strong, after all.” Her smile disappears as she looks away, “No, it’s the law of the dungeon. This place was built as a hunting ground for us predators… one that you prey would brave for the ultimate reward.” Before looking back at you with her usual smile, “Thus, only predators may guard its halls… and only a prey may enter its lowest depths and received the greatest gift Wjares can bestowed upon us mortals.”
>>
No. 1092874 ID: 681cb5
File 171821769790.png - (90.08KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
1092874

Bahravus: “And what do you get from this?” you ask, “You’re not doing this free, are you?”

Before answering, the beautiful Priestess leans down and kisses you, making your heart jump a beat.

Priestess: ”Eight grandchildren, wasn’t it?” her tongue flickers next to your ear, “That is what I desire from you, Bahravus, that and you becoming my child… or grandchild.”
Bahravus: “You wish that I should be your child?”
Priestess: ”I do love you, little goat, more than anything…” there is a sadness to her voice, but she tries to hide it, “And all I wish is to watch you grow anew, as my own. That is my price.” Pulling her head back a bit, she boop your snout with her finger, “After giving my grandchildren you will be free to do as you will… though I would oh so prefer if you would stay with us, my child.”
Bahravus: “…will I even be cursed if I’m reborn?”
Priestess: ”Does it even matter?” the snake shrugs, “After all, you will fulfill the necessary steps to break it either way.”

Bahravus: “…if I’m going to agree to this, I want something in return.” Standing tall, you point towards the Serpent Priestess, “I want you. Or possible your daughter Tabi. I wish for one of you to carry my young.”
Priestess: ”That would be acceptable.” she laugh under her breath, “You may breed one of us before being unbirthed by the other… unless you wish to breed both of us and become your own father, hmm?”
Tabi: ”Hey!” the smaller snake suddenly shouts, “Don’t I get a say in this?”
Priestess: ”…do you not wish to consume him like I did to you, daughter?”
Tabi: ”Well, I… um…” Tabi’s cheeks glows red as she looks away, “Alright, fine… I want to either breed or unbirth him. Happy now?”
Priestess: ”So… if you wish to join us up here, then you’ll need to agree to become one of our future children.” She once again leans in closer to you, “I do hope you want that, little Bahravus… because my womb hungers for you.” before whispering, “It desire you… it needs you…”

Priestess: ”Or… maybe we can make it a bit more fun?” the snake suddenly pulls away from you, “I will allow you to leave and try and break the curse on your own. If you managed to breed at least four other predators, I will allow you to return and breed me and my daughters.” waggling her finger in front of her, she continues, “But if you get eaten before that… well, you’ll be teleported directly into my waiting womb.”
Bahravus: “Hey… that… that was my idea.”
Priestess: ”Was it? Oh, I’m so sorry…” she looks genuine flustered for a moment, “Sometimes I forgot who it was that had the thought in the first place…” Taking a deep breath, she regain her composure, “But there is one more thing. I will send someone to hunt you down, someone whose whole purpose is to consume you. Of course, you will have a head start, but you will have to be cunning and quick if you don’t want to be another prey to my hunter.”

Priestess: ”So now, my beloved Bahravus…” she gives your snout another kiss, “Choose your fate.”

A) Just leave. Continue your adventure from before you were captured.
B) Take the challenge. Try and breed four predators before you’re caught.
C) Make sweet, sweet love to the priestess. Breed that snussy… before feeding it.
>>
No. 1092875 ID: 1231e5

B
>>
No. 1092877 ID: 3f96cc

B, one last hurrah before rebirth
>>
No. 1092881 ID: 7b74f5

B.
>>
No. 1092884 ID: f2320a

>>1092874
B we are a mighty wizard if we gave up now we would never survived beyond being a teen
>>
No. 1092892 ID: c8380b

Would her offer still be good if we break our curse first and come back victorious through our own efforts?
>>
No. 1092893 ID: 9d3b39

C Snussy is worth it
>>
No. 1092895 ID: 2a82d3

B, definitely. Have her respect you enough to take you as future hubbie and consider bearing snake-tailed goat kids. If only there'd be a lion around to complete the That's the hunter, isn't it.

Do use your divination to see how she honors her word, before you agree. Countering magic to against magic is fair play.

>She clearly doesn’t like the D word.
Unfortunately, "D words" have the only ones to answer your summons recently. Do you have any creatures closer to Neutral, or even Lawful, on the spectrum to call upon? They could have an interest in your situation now.

>“No, it’s the law of the dungeon. This place was built as a hunting ground for us predators… one that you prey would brave for the ultimate reward.” Before looking back at you with her usual smile, “Thus, only predators may guard its halls… and only a prey may enter its lowest depths and received the greatest gift Wjares can bestowed upon us mortals.”
If the prey were smart, each attempt would focus on pacifying one floor, or guardian, of the dungeon such that success would be inevitable for the last to attempt it. Of course, that level of coordination and selflessness would require nothing short of divine intervention. Just an idle thought.

>Priestess: ”…do you not wish to consume him like I did to you, daughter?”
>Tabi: ”Well, I… um…” Tabi’s cheeks glows red as she looks away, “Alright, fine… I want to either breed or unbirth him. Happy now?”
It's possible the Priestess has overlooked a very un-Pred-like aspect of her daughter: a desire to be the one eaten. As a wizard who thinks the natural order a mere guideline, you should more understanding of her.
Be a good daddy,
Be willing to eat her,
Especial' if y' gonna breed her,
Just make sure she comes back.
Why yes, it did take effort to make that cringe rap.

Fulfilling the other's desires, not denying them (unless they're into it), is practically another rule of the dungeon. Understanding the predator better than she knows herself is how you're going to pull through this.
>>
No. 1092936 ID: 77189b

>>1092874
B
plus there has to be more than one path to eternal youth in this place.
>>
No. 1093590 ID: 681cb5
File 171969394886.png - (79.95KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
1093590

>Do use your divination to see how she honors her word, before you agree.
You can see her belly heavy with a child of your blood… but is it from your seed or your body, you cannot tell. You do not dare look any further, least you decide your fate too soon.
>Do you have any creatures closer to Neutral, or even Lawful, on the spectrum to call upon?
The demons are the one thing you are capable to summon and control. Any other outworldly creatures would need Arcane knowledge you do not possess.
>It's possible the Priestess has overlooked a very un-Pred-like aspect of her daughter: a desire to be the one eaten.
Does she? You can assume she does on some level, as all predators do. After all, what’s more forbidden than a prey eating a predator, hmm?

>One last hurrah before rebirth!
Priestess: ”Ah, a final farewell to your old body, little goat?” her head moves away from you, letting you see her genuine smile, “I will watch it with great interested.”
Bahravus: ”And I’ll make sure to put on quite the show, High Priestess- I mean mommy- I mean-” you’re cut short as she darts down and gives your hard cock a deep kiss, “Ngg, wha-”
Priestess: ”Just as I’ve said goodbye to you, Bahravus, I have to do the same with your cute little member.” her long, tender tongue starts to wrap itself around you, “After all, I’ll miss him just as much as I will you, my son.”
Bahravus: ”Huff…” the feeling of her kissing the side of your rod, as well as her tongue constricting around it is driving you mad, “T-take it easy, or I’ll-”
Priestess: ”Just relax and let mommy take care of you, dear…” it doesn’t take long before your member starts to twitch, before firing off a long rope of your seed, “There… that wasn’t that hard, was it?”
Bahravus: ”Fuck…” try as you might, you can’t stop the flood of pleasure drowning your body, “H-how did you… ah…”
Priestess: ”And more of that will await you here, little goat.” With one final peck, she move her head away from you, “Now, do hurry back… as we will truly miss you, Bahravus my dear.” looking over towards her daughter, she snaps her tail in front of her snout, “Isn’t that right, daughter?”
Tabi: ”Huh?” Tabi on her part had been completely mesmerized by the show, “Err… y-yeah, I’ll be w-waiting for you to return, goat.”
Bahravus: ”Ah…” taking a moment to catch your breath, you continue, “Then I shall take my leave, ladies.” Giving them a gracious bow, you add, “I will not disappoint you, High Priestess.”
Priestess: ”Indeed, you shall not.”

Wordlessly, she makes a small, barely noticeable gesture, making two of the guards slither up on each side of you to escort you out. Your future mother gives you one last smile before you turn around and leave…
>>
No. 1093591 ID: 681cb5
File 171969396235.png - (88.53KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
1093591

After a quick wardrobe change you’re lead through several heavily guarded outposts and fiendishly hidden secret passages, until you find yourself on what you assume is the first floor. In front of you a massive hall filled to the brim with everything from stalls, to carts, to whole buildings that’s either been carved directly into the wall or outright built inside the grand chamber. Everywhere you look there are shops, signs and merchants peddling their wares, while around them a huge sea of predators mingles. Still even now, you can spot a few prey species walking around as well, completely unmolested.

This has to be the market you’ve heard about.

Maz: ”Mortal.” The deep voice of your imp echoes through the darkness near the ceiling, “I have returned.”
Bahravus: ”So you have, Maz.” you muses as the imp flies down and perches on your shoulder, “Where have you been?”
Maz: ”Observing from afar, to make sure you got out in one piece.” Maz gives you a smile that cannot be trusted, “After all, I am still bound to your service, am I not?”
Bahravus: ”Been breeding some poor guard is more like it…” you sigh, “Anything you can do to help me on my quest?”
Maz: ”Why, I’m glad you asked, mortal.” he smirks, “I did take a moment to scout this market here, before finding you.” Lifting from your shoulder, he hovers next to you as he points towards the chaos in front of you, “While you ruminate let me illuminate the possibility before you.”

“There is a bathhouse nearby. Naked ladies are bound to be found there.”
“Look at that sign. ‘Madam Olga’s trinkets and fortunes’. Aren’t you a fortune teller as well?”
“There is a restaurant called the ‘Breed and Feed’ just around the corner. Of course, most what they will serve will be prey and not predators.”
“The Thrall market for breeding stock is thriving… though again, most of them will be prey.”
“Ah, and I spotted a shop that was called ‘Portable Breeders’, which might be interesting.”
“’New Cocks for sale’? I mean, why not?”
“Oh, and there are a lot of ‘public use’ locations hidden here. If we are lucky, we might find one that isn’t knocked up yet.”
“Then there’s the arena, if you want to try your mettle.”
“The Sakkilian warriors have set up a breeding ground just outside, to bolster their numbers. Of course, they will probably breed you instead of the other way around.”
“Or we should always venture deeper into the passage, and into the maw of this den of vore and war.”
“Still, there might be other locations I’ve yet spotted, mortal. Maybe there’s something else?”

Bahravus: ”That’s a lot of information…” looking over at the imp, your raise a single eyebrow, “Did you really find all that out while I was away?”
Maz: ”Of course, mortal.” he tries his best to give you an innocent looking smile, “I am, after all, a diligent imp, at your service.”
Bahravus: ”Of course you are…” you mutter with a voice dripping of sarcasm, “Of course…”
Maz: ”So… where off first, Master? Where does your breeding spree begin?”
>>
No. 1093592 ID: a7a180

Do you have any money? Or can you create some long enough to fool a merchant with transmutation? Check out the trinket shop, or the thrall market.
>>
No. 1093595 ID: 5ebd37

Maybe you can make something cool at the trinket shop. Enough to impress the proprietor even.
>>
No. 1093597 ID: 20e88c

>Naked ladies are bound to be found there
If he did do any scouting at all, it was most likely there.

You're surrounded by numerous individuals you are unlikely to encounter again: surely you can start using your ability of foresight to figure out what dangers are around, based on their fates, as well as some of the hidden public use locations before they stumble across them themselves. If someone is about to be consumed, taking a little something from them won't change their fate. Portable Breeders would be about as easy to eliminate: guess which ones you can reasonably afford/get currency for in short order, eliminate prey, find out which ones will bear your child: no requirement for you to purchase and fuck them if you aren't going to knock them up, after all. Could do the same for any Public Use individuals. Assume Maz will have knocked up any that he knows about... Which would have added to your total, no? Double check that little spell on him.

What would a new cock net you? You've got a respectable tool, and it may not help in the coming conflicts. Madam Olga could be a charlatan, or a rival, but she will have something of interest, no doubt. Tread carefully around her.

Public use should be priority based on time, but Madam Olga's Trinkets/Fortunes would be very helpful. Not to mention the Madam herself.
>>
No. 1093612 ID: f2320a

>>1093591
Some disguising of yourself would be helpful to slow down being spotted and reported on to our hunters
>>
No. 1093629 ID: 9d3b39

Definitely gotta check out Madam Olga's.
>>
No. 1093641 ID: 2a82d3

Remember there's a hunter on the loose. Assume anywhere you go, she'll be there. Keep a low profile, and don't stay too long in one place without good reason. Ideally, the hunter would be another notch for your curse but that's going to need a lot of prep work.

The bathhouse would indeed be hot. If there's more than one to "keep quiet", though, it's going to attract the kind of heat you're not ready for (yet).

If there are glory holes, use your divination before you even think of using one. If you don't think you can't get tucked by the d' through a small hole, you haven't been paying attention.

The fortune teller is such an obvious place for a divination mage that it'd be the first one the hunter would check. If you think it's worth it, keep on the lookout for traps or an ambush.

Don't write off dealing with prey at the restaurant or breeding pens just because the imp is dismissive of it. A little quid pro quo could help you in the long run, and you might be lucky enough to find someone suited to your tastes. If nothing else, a to-go box from the Breed and Feed, or the Portable Breeders, could be used to distract the hunteress.

If you never have a chance to catch her by surprise, there is the option to challenge your pursuer at the Arena. Having the fight official could keep her fair and honest.
>>
No. 1093696 ID: 30193a

>>1093641
I would be careful of the resturant so you dont end up on the menu also how would you even "cook" living prey willing weirdos or freerange, cooking would that just involve fattening them up like poultry basically preparing them.
Would it be high class or like fastfood?
>>
No. 1094017 ID: 681cb5
File 172056929024.png - (106.90KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
1094017

>Remember there's a hunter on the loose.
And not just any hunter, but a huntress sent by the very High Priest of Wjares herself. This will not be some two copper mercenary, but an expert of the field.
>Some disguising of yourself would be helpful to slow down being spotted and reported on to our hunters.
She will not hunt you by sight or smell… no, that kiss the High Priestess gave you down below… it magically marked you for the huntress to track.

>Do you have any money? Or can you create some long enough to fool a merchant with transmutation?
You have enough money to last, and enough sense to not try and fool a merchant with false gold. That’s how you get eaten.
>Would the restaurant be high class or like fast-food?
Knowing this place, it will be both. You are getting a bit peckish, though…
>You're surrounded by numerous individuals you are unlikely to encounter again: surely you can start using your ability of foresight to figure out what dangers are around, based on their fates.
As you pass by, you can’t help but prod into the near futures of those around you. Breeding, eating and vorgies galore, but nothing that is a direct danger to you. What is interesting, though, is that none of the prey around here actually gets eaten… though they wouldn’t last long here if they didn’t know how to handle a predator, would they?

>Assume Maz will have knocked up any that he knows about... Which would have added to your total, no? Double check that little spell on him.
Maz: ”Forgive me, mortal.” Maz whispers in your ear, “But I did not have the time to find a suitable mate. All I found was a muscular man suitable to be my cockfood.”
>Madam Olga's Trinkets/Fortunes would be very helpful. Not to mention the Madam herself.
You enter the massive purple tent that’s bears the sign of the Madame, a crystal ball with a fox’s tail growing from it. Inside, among the smell of cheap perfume and myrrh, there’s a sea of all kind of useless trinkets and baubles. Looking around, you can’t spot anyone that might be a Madame, as the only foxes around are two male ones. Possibly twins?

Fox: ”There we go…” a fox clad in purple clasp a fine amulet around the neck of a rabbit, “It really brings out your eyes, little ruby.”
Bunny: ”It does?” she says, her voice strangely confident, “Why, I’m sure it looks lovely… and what did it do again?”
Fox: ”It will make you more… ah… attractive.” choosing his word carefully, the fox continues, “Smoothen your fur, make you smell good… taste good… not to mention, it’s easily digest-” he stops himself, “I mean cleaned. It’s easily cleaned.”
Bunny: ”Hmm, I don’t know…” the rabbit clearly fakes her disinterest, “I need to see for myself if it really bring out my eyes first…”
Fox: ”We do have a fitting room with a mirror, little ruby.” licking his lips, he practically salivates as he says, “If I may…” his tummy growls, “Escort you? That way we can test out your new amulet, yes?”
Bunny: ”Why, lead the way, handsome…”
>>
No. 1094018 ID: 681cb5
File 172056930420.png - (89.26KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
1094018

You close your eyes and focus on the bunny’s future…

Fox: ”Ngg!” the fox whines as she rides him, “P-please let me knot you!”
Bunny: ”No can do, fox boy.” with a smirk she adjust herself tiny bit before doubling her speed, “This is just a warmup. After me you’re going to knock up all fourteen of my sisters.” With a loud slam, she takes his whole knot before quickly pulling him out again with a pop, “In a row.”
Fox: ”Please… your fertileness…“ the poor lad is barely conscious, “Have mercy…”
Bunny: ”After your cock have kissed all the wombs of Bunrule...” the fox under her squirms as his member start to throb, clearly filling that bunny up once more, “Then we can talk about mercy!”

It looks like that fox got more than he bargained for.
>>
No. 1094019 ID: 681cb5
File 172056931986.png - (125.45KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
1094019

Fox: ”Ah, are you looking for something monsieur?” the soft voice of another fox drags you out from your vision, “Or do you wish to see the Madame?”
Bahravus: ”Eh?” it takes a moment for you to find your bearing again, “Oh, I’m here for the Madame, I believe.”
Fox: ”We must apologize, but the Madame is currently with her dinn-” just like his brother, he stops himself for a moment before continuing, “With another patron as we speak.” He gives you a small smile, “Do not worry, she will be done soon. Meanwhile, may I interest you in something in our humble shop, yes?”
Bahravus: “…very well.”
Fox: ”Let us start with these lovely potions.” the fox gesture towards a nearby shelf filled with pink vials, “This one will make you irresistible to all those around you… while this…” his hand moves toward an elixir that looks exactly the same as the other one, “This will make you have the stamina to please all those around you. Very useful, yes?”
Bahravus: “Useful, indeed”
Fox: ”And here we have a tiny man. A zebra to be exact.” he shrugs, “Do with him as you will, monsieur, if you buy him.”
Zebra: ”Help!” the squeaky voice of the tiny zebra tries to yell, ”They’ve imprison me!”
Bahravus: ”What did he do?”
Fox: ”Did not reciprocate the blowjob I gave him, even after he promised.”
Bahravus: ”Ah…”
Fox: “How about a magical amulet?” the fox looks down at several necklaces, right next to a sign about some special offer, “We have everything from fertility, stamina, attractiveness, tastiness, quick digestion, quick digestion and of course enlargement...” he giggles and gives you a wink, “Be it of body or… other places…”
Bahravus: ”A magical amulet wouldn’t be amiss…”

Fox: ”But here! Behold our most prized possession!” with a grand gesture using both his arms, he directs your attention to a massive, spiky stone schlong, “A petrified cock taken from none other than the demon lord Nehzanall-”
Maz: ”Hey!” your imp suddenly interrupts, “You can’t just sell people dicks like that!”
Fox: ”Ah, monsieur!? Is that an imp I see?” the fox claps his hands and does a little dance on the top of his toes, “May we buy him from you? The Madame will be very pleased to have a real demon for her collection, yes?”
Maz: ”You can’t be foolish enough to even consider selling me, mortal.”
Bahravus: ”Hmm…”
Maz: ”…really?”
Fox: ”Of course, we will not force you to sell.” he sigh, before giving you a hopeful look, “Though if you find anything else demon related we will pay a premium for it.” Closing his eyes for a second, he takes a deep breath before looking you straight into your eyes, “Now, was there anything that caught your attention, handsome?”
>>
No. 1094021 ID: a7a180

You're an old man, a stamina amulet would be a good idea if you need to run from the hunter. A tiny guy is one more guy you can enchant to spread your seed too.
>>
No. 1094022 ID: c8380b

>>1094019
Could we buy the zebra, TF him into a foxgirl, impregnate her, and make her wear an amulet that prevents her from cumming unless she's recently given oral to whoever is stimulating her?

If that's too complicated, buy their entire stock of bones and transmute them into a bone golem. Then bone the bone golem.
>>
No. 1094025 ID: 5ebd37

I wonder if the CTF would be enough to hide you from the hunter? A shame you can't take the time to risk it.

A stamina boost would be good for your trial, can you tell wether its real or a scam?

seems Maz would make a good bargaining chip, but don't accept any offers from the underling, save him for Olga herself.
>>
No. 1094039 ID: 2a82d3

Selling the whole demon is out, but you might consider milking some seed out of him if the terms were favorable.

The elixirs seem dubious, possibly watered down. Inspect them closely before you buy. You can never have enough amulets and charms, though. Stamina is useful, but you can get away with more with attractiveness and charm. Just ask the rabbit.

The zebra is a must buy. You have a hunch you'll give an opportunity for him to pay his debts real soon.

The CTF a fox board is interesting. It is a way to keep the fox busy for the day. The fox has to be busy, or he would've come to his brother's rescue in your divination. Pay the price for your magic now to avoid paying later.
>>
No. 1094040 ID: 273c18

>>1094019
The Madame collects demon stuff? I wonder if she's enemies with the snake priestess. Ask about The Madame! Find out how much the imp is worth.
>>
No. 1094060 ID: 77189b

>>1094019
do you know anything about that demon lord? could maz?

we need to know costs here
but it may be smarter and more in line with this bizarre to make an offer, giving them access to demon dicks sounds like a start.
stamina potion is a must
you already nearly bit it (heh) from old- uh er i mean middle aged, man sleepiness.

asking about the tf seems wise too
>>
No. 1094061 ID: 77189b

>>1094019
WE CANT SELL MAZ
hes practically loyal...
>>
No. 1094078 ID: 9d3b39

An amulet of stamina would help with both staying ahead of your hunter and impregnating multiple partners without tiring you out too much... Though I do notice he seems to be trying to shift the quick digestion ones considering he mentioned them twice.
>>
No. 1094081 ID: c8380b

Could we afford to buy the demon dick and just chuck it through a portal back to its owner? I'm sure whoever's missing their dick would be very happy to have it back.
>>
No. 1094087 ID: 273c18

>>1094078
I think one is for digesting quicker, and the other is for being digested quicker.
108 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. [Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason