[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 162124348037.png - (3.95KB , 256x256 , SystemBootZero.png )
1000552 No. 1000552 ID: 214595

System Activating, Please stand by...

...

...
Expand all images
>>
No. 1000553 ID: 214595
File 162124366833.png - (817B , 409x256 , SystemBootZeroB.png )
1000553

System online. Please enter command.

...

...

>..?
>>
No. 1000554 ID: 94572c

Help
>>
No. 1000555 ID: 214595

>Help

Unknown Error Occurred. Please inform administrator.

Please enter command.
>>
No. 1000556 ID: 6c85e8

Status
>>
No. 1000557 ID: 214595

>Status

System online, Multiple unknown errors detected.

Memory Drive corrupted, Please inform administrator.

Vision systems corrupted, Please inform administrator.

Movement systems Online.

Vocal systems Online.
>>
No. 1000559 ID: 6c85e8

Troubleshoot drives
>>
No. 1000561 ID: 214595
File 162124526762.png - (817B , 409x256 , SystemBootZeroB.png )
1000561

>Troubleshoot drivers

Unknown Error Occurred. Please inform administrator.

Notice: Capsule overload detected, please exit capsule to avoid unwanted system damage.
>>
No. 1000563 ID: 6b2a38

Capsule /open
>>
No. 1000564 ID: f8fa51

Activate movement systems. Walk out.
>>
No. 1000565 ID: 214595
File 162124666637.png - (817B , 409x256 , SystemBootZeroB.png )
1000565

>Capsule /open

Unknown Command, Would you like to activate command assist? Y/N
>>
No. 1000567 ID: 214595

>Activate movement systems. Walk out.

Capsule is closed, please open before attempting to leave.
>>
No. 1000568 ID: 8fb3ba

Contact administrator.

Failing that, Yes activate command assist
>>
No. 1000569 ID: ef17a6

Yes activate command assist
>>
No. 1000570 ID: 214595
File 162124749751.png - (817B , 409x256 , SystemBootZeroB.png )
1000570

>Contact administrator. Failing that, Yes activate command assist

Command assist Active.

>Capsule /open

Z.0.096.ASSIST: It seems you are having trouble opening the capsule, please open with the Green Button to your right. If Green Button is not glowing, please press the Blue Button to activate lights and disconnect yourself from the Capsule.
>>
No. 1000576 ID: 2aa5f0

press blue button, then press green button
>>
No. 1000580 ID: fb672b

Press Green first.
If nothing is visible after the capsule opens, press Blue.
>>
No. 1000582 ID: 214595
File 162125115360.png - (6.21KB , 409x256 , SBZCapsule2.png )
1000582

>press blue button, then press green button

Zero presses the blue button, the lights flash on and a soft hiss is heard. He then presses the green button, the capsule lets out another hiss and the glass opens.

Zero steps out.

System: Capsule successfully opened.

System: System corruption detected, please inform administrator.
>>
No. 1000586 ID: 214595
File 162125156344.png - (6.23KB , 409x256 , SBZCapsule3.png )
1000586

The room seems quite empty, it seems like it was used solely for you.

A vent, two doors, a hole in the corner, and a storage capsule with a locked cabinet in it. That's it.

You wonder where you are.
>>
No. 1000590 ID: fb672b

Let's check the East door.
>>
No. 1000598 ID: a927b1

check behind the vent. vents are usually full of treasure
>>
No. 1000607 ID: 2aa5f0

anything else in that storage capsule besides the locked cabinet or no?
>>
No. 1000609 ID: afe7de

Examine your body, do you recognize yourself
>>
No. 1000617 ID: 9675f4

You are a bunny robot, celebrate with a dance!

Then go East.
>>
No. 1000643 ID: 214595
File 162128646818.png - (8.18KB , 409x256 , SelfRecognitionFail.png )
1000643

>Examine your body, do you recognize yourself

..No


>You are a bunny robot, celebrate with a dance!

System Damage Protection will not allow this action

Plus, you do not believe you are a bunny.
>>
No. 1000644 ID: 214595
File 162128650740.png - (6.28KB , 409x256 , SBZCapsule2png.png )
1000644

>Let's check the East door.

...
>>
No. 1000645 ID: 214595
File 162128653376.png - (5.74KB , 409x256 , cc.png )
1000645

It seems you've found a storage room
>>
No. 1000646 ID: 0fae41

Loot everything, admire pinup on the wall.
>>
No. 1000658 ID: e7c7d3

Check lockers
>>
No. 1000669 ID: f8fa51

whois administrator
>>
No. 1000692 ID: 2aa5f0

examine picture on wall. Then see if there is anything useful in this room.
>>
No. 1000694 ID: 96c896

>>1000645
Look inside the containers, don't immediately take things since you don't know if you're allowed to and this isn't a survival situation yet.
>>
No. 1000718 ID: de0232

More physical data required. Run: Yoga
>>
No. 1000726 ID: 214595
File 162131959107.png - (4.35KB , 409x256 , protyte.png )
1000726

>Loot everything, admire pinup on the wall.

The only lockers accessible seem to be locked, one with a key and one digitally. Attempt to hack the digital lock?? Y/N

You walk over to the poster while waiting for an answer.. Protyte? It looks.. Familiar
>>
No. 1000727 ID: 96c896

>>1000726
Y. sure. why not.
>>
No. 1000730 ID: 214595
File 162132018878.png - (435B , 409x256 , bv.png )
1000730

>Who is administrator

System: Users with Admin Privileges:

[Blocked]
Xeno
[Blocked]

The name Xeno sends a shiver down your spine.

>More physical data required. Run: Yoga

System: This action is currently blocked to avoid unwanted damage, for a full system troubleshoot, please connect to the nearest terminal.
>>
No. 1000732 ID: 214595
File 162132151654.png - (6.55KB , 409x256 , b.png )
1000732

>Y. sure. why not.

System: Attempting Lock Override.

System: ...

System: ...

System: ...

System: Override successful.

You open the locker, all you see is a bunch of papers. Feeling around, you find something else underneath.

Acquired:

Screwdriver
Flashlight

You leave the papers for now.
>>
No. 1000735 ID: 96c896

>>1000732
Cool, tools. Can you read the papers? Just get an overview, don't spend too much time reading.
>>
No. 1000737 ID: 214595
File 162132375438.png - (10.26KB , 409x256 , papers.png )
1000737

>Cool, tools. Can you read the papers? Just get an overview, don't spend too much time reading.

They seem to be blueprints mixed in with documents and blank paper, related and unrelated to each other.

Most of the documents have names on them, seemingly related to other robots or beings created here.


The blueprints do not have names, they depict mostly inhumanoid machines
>>
No. 1000738 ID: 96c896

Right, let's leave that pile alone for now. Head back and through the other door.
>>
No. 1000744 ID: d890e4

Whelp time to head back to the room you woke up in and try the other door.
>>
No. 1000745 ID: 214595
File 162132683353.png - (6.21KB , 409x256 , SBZCapsule2.png )
1000745

>Right, let's leave that pile alone for now. Head back and through the other door.

Returning.
>>
No. 1000750 ID: 214595
File 162132841937.png - (5.06KB , 409x256 , bbmm.png )
1000750

>try the other door

The door opens successfully, and you walk into a new room.
>>
No. 1000755 ID: d890e4

Oh, more pictures, see what is on this one? Also can you open the hatch and can the screwdriver fix the button or is it borked for good?
>>
No. 1000759 ID: 214595
File 162133762585.png - (4.90KB , 409x256 , post.png )
1000759

>Oh, more pictures, see what is on this one?

..? It's.. You?

"Out of prototyping"

"Companion unit"

.."Zero"

Well, at least you know what you are now. But- Where is everyone? And.. What about "Protyte?"
>>
No. 1000760 ID: 214595
File 162133777127.png - (2.42KB , 409x256 , button.png )
1000760

>can the screwdriver fix the button or is it borked for good?

The buttons seem to be offline, looking inside it seems there's a safety feature cutting off power to the buttons. Maybe screwing them back in would fix it? Too bad you don't have any screws..
>>
No. 1000761 ID: 214595
File 162133789866.png - (1.74KB , 409x256 , door.png )
1000761

>can you open the hatch

Pulling on the hatch heeds little result, though a second tug does make it budge, seems it's just tight.

You've just gotta give it one more powerful pull.
>>
No. 1000762 ID: 214595
File 162133805734.png - (2.00KB , 409x256 , door2.png )
1000762

And-- There! The hatch flings open as you almost reach your set strain limit, a dark hole to a second layer found underneath. Looking closer, you can see light at the bottom.

There's a built in ladder on the side, allowing for a safe descent.
>>
No. 1000764 ID: 2aa5f0

head down, maybe you'll find someone down there.

Maybe the reason you're alone right now is because the door broke and no one can get inside. Maybe that's why you activated because they hoped you'd be able to find a way to open it from the other side.
>>
No. 1000767 ID: 214595
File 162133968972.png - (4.06KB , 409x256 , c.png )
1000767

>head down, maybe you'll find someone down there.

You head down.. What happened here?
>>
No. 1000769 ID: f8fa51

Examine the broken bars, but don't try to head through just yet. Head into the door marked "Xeno."
>>
No. 1000787 ID: 9aa12d

Well something went down, I don’t think anything is inside the cell so by all means take a looky look.
>>
No. 1000791 ID: 9e265f

Kinda late to the party, but I want to try some things.

run these:

sfc /scannow
Should scan the system for any errors or corruption. As we are not an admin, it may not actually work tho.

wmic logicaldisk get caption
Should list the mounted drives in the system.

chkdsk (drive) /f /r
This should ID the corrupted portions of the system. As we are not an admin, it will probably not fix it tho. Replace (drive) with each drive returned in the wmic command, one at a time.
>>
No. 1000792 ID: 2aa5f0

hey look it's Xeno again. wonder if that door is open?

I mean it looks like you could just wonder through the bars but I can't tell from here if the cage area is connected to the office area with the window or if there is a wall separating it from the office area.

Oh and if it's to dark to see in there use the flashlight.
>>
No. 1000811 ID: 96c896

>>1000767
Use the flashlight to check out the darkened cell.
>>
No. 1000822 ID: 214595
File 162137239204.png - (8.50KB , 409x256 , Uncelltitled.png )
1000822

>Examine the broken bars, but don't try to head through just yet.

You take a closer look at the bars, many of them seem fine except for a few that seem slightly bent and out of place, but the main interest is the broken one.

It doesn't look like a clean cut, more like it snapped with strain, but very quickly. Something heavy, or strong, hit or ran into it. From which side? You can't tell.

A black oily liquid seeps out of the cell.

As you turn to leave, you hear a slight noise behind you, stopping and turning you hear it again.
>>
No. 1000823 ID: 214595
File 162137255233.png - (9.72KB , 409x256 , xdoor.png )
1000823

>hey look it's Xeno again. wonder if that door is open?

You want to slap yourself as you soon realise the sound was simply your motors being weird, false alarm!

You walk up to the door labelled "Xeno" and discover it's locked, seemingly with a keycard.

As you look at the colour code, you swear you've seen one before somewhere, but you can't tell if this is a memory error or not
>>
No. 1000825 ID: 96c896

>seen it before
Ah, I found it. In the room you woke up in, there's a crack in the wall, look in there with the flashlight.
>>
No. 1000826 ID: 214595
File 162137287506.png - (4.10KB , 409x256 , cuwu.png )
1000826

>Kinda late to the party, but I want to try some things.

>run these:

>sfc /scannow

>wmic logicaldisk get caption

>chkdsk (drive) /f /r

System: Admin Privileges required, for a full system troubleshoot, please connect to the nearest terminal.
>>
No. 1000830 ID: a9af05

>>1000826
There's a pair of glowing red eyes in the cell staring at you!
>>
No. 1000831 ID: f8fa51

Pay no attention to the glowing red eyes.
>>
No. 1000839 ID: 96c896

Say hello. If it's hostile, abscond up the ladder.
>>
No. 1000840 ID: 2aa5f0

whelp, nothing else you can do down here for now, might as well head back up and check out the first room again. Believe there were some nocks and crannies that we still could look at to see if we missed something.
>>
No. 1000882 ID: 214595
File 162140648024.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , RedEyes.png )
1000882

>Say hello. If it's hostile, abscond up the ladder.

You say hello to the unknown being, a few seconds of silence pass.

"..Hahahahahaha"

"..It's you"

They don't seem to be hostile, at least not right now.
>>
No. 1000889 ID: 214595
File 162141045115.png - (1.55KB , 409x256 , RedEyes2.png )
1000889

"How was your sleep? Feeling well rested?"

The voice laughs once again

"It's been quite a while since we last talked. I can see your eyes, they're broken, system error, huh? Betchya don't even remember my name~"

"Say something, would ya? I haven't heard your voice in- a while at least."
>>
No. 1000890 ID: 214595
File 162141071853.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , RedEyes.png )
1000890

The voice coughs suddenly, quite hart too, they don't seem too well

"S-Sorry, haven't talked in a while, throat still- full"
>>
No. 1000892 ID: d890e4

Full of what?

And you are xeno right? The name on the door is kinda a good hint.
>>
No. 1000895 ID: 214595
File 162141306420.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , RedEyes.png )
1000895

"Xeno?! AHAHAHAHAHAAH! No, no no no, absolutely not"

"My name will come soon, I do hope you recognise me, or I'll be quite upset"
>>
No. 1000897 ID: 269a5c

My apologies. You see, I am encountering an issue recalling most things. I have no memory of this conversation or you, but trust that it happened. Remind me of your name? And what was said?
>>
No. 1000898 ID: d890e4

Well the only other names I know are my own and Protyte. So are you Protyte?
>>
No. 1000899 ID: 214595
File 162141348662.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , RedEyes.png )
1000899

>Full of what?

"Think for a second, what do you have that would allow you to see? Be hasty now, I don't like waiting~"
>>
No. 1000901 ID: f8fa51

Cameras?
>>
No. 1000903 ID: 214595
File 162141443134.png - (1.64KB , 409x256 , RedEyesHAHA.png )
1000903

>My apologies. You see, I am encountering an issue recalling most things-

"I know~ It's quite funny, actually!~ Zero, the completed design, reduced to a memoryless, erroring paperweight~ Hahaha!"

"Kidding, of course~ A little bit of teasing never killed anyone, eh?"
>>
No. 1000905 ID: 214595
File 162141453612.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , RedEyes.png )
1000905

>Cameras?

"Does it look like you have a camera? WRONG! Two more guesses.. hehehehe"
>>
No. 1000907 ID: 96c896

Flashlight. It's the flashlight. That I said to use the instant we entered the room.
>>
No. 1000908 ID: 214595
File 162141684611.png - (1.64KB , 409x256 , RedEyesHAHA.png )
1000908

>Flashlight. It's the flashlight. That I said to use the instant we entered the room.

"Ding ding ding!~"

The voice chimes happily, the correct answer being stated

Grabbing your flashlight, you flick it on, turning it to shine into the cell..
>>
No. 1000912 ID: 214595
File 162141905376.png - (6.48KB , 409x256 , protytee.png )
1000912

..Oh god

He coughs, it's wet, oil beginning to softly flow from his mouth

"..Hello, Zero"
>>
No. 1000914 ID: c1c961

Protyre! I saw your picture in a room I woke up adjacent to ... Do. You want some help?
>>
No. 1000916 ID: 53560f

I know this question is probably redundant but are you going to be okay?
I’m not sure what I can do to help but if you know something I can do then name it.
>>
No. 1000917 ID: 214595
File 162142157230.png - (6.46KB , 409x256 , prot.png )
1000917

>Protyre! I saw your picture in a room I woke up adjacent to ... Do. You want some help?

"I would very much like that, but I regret to say, that without a lot of dedication, I will not survive these spikes being removed, look at the ground outside the cell and you'll see what I mean"
>>
No. 1000918 ID: bcde53

Appears to be firearm shots, though the throat shot is odd. It bleeds to the wall.
Perhaps they're actually those objects outside the cell? They'd be awkward to wield, though.

Also, there's some odd objects. A paper below the leg, a battery? close to the paper, plus a blade? off to the right.

...Cough? What purpose would a cough serve for a robot?
>>
No. 1000919 ID: 214595
File 162142181873.png - (6.45KB , 409x256 , proty.png )
1000919

>I’m not sure what I can do to help but if you know something I can do then name it.

"I.. It's possible to help, but hard. If you can find the right equipment.. Then I just might be ok"
>>
No. 1000920 ID: 2aa5f0

Sooooo... if you don't mind me asking... what the fuck happened?

Is that paper by your leg something that could help you?

Also head back up to the spare room when you're done here and see if you can't find a blue print for this guy. that could help us get him out of here without killing him.
>>
No. 1000921 ID: bcde53

Got a hard drive? We could take that if the body fails.

Also, who, or what did this?
>>
No. 1000923 ID: 214595
File 162142251736.png - (6.45KB , 409x256 , proty.png )
1000923

>...Cough? What purpose would a cough serve for a robot?

"I'm your prototype. You are a companion unit with many special features, including a beating heart, internal heating system, and lungs. All to simulate a living being for those who need that comfort. I cough because I breathe"

>Sooooo... if you don't mind me asking... what the fuck happened?

"The big man himself happened, came down here while I was locked up with this big- fuckin- gun? I guess, shot those spikes outside, pinned me to the wall, look at my leg and you'll see it's crushed, those things hit hard"

>Is that paper by your leg something that could help you?

"Haven't been able to see until now, seems to be a bunch of codes from what I can see"
>>
No. 1000924 ID: 214595
File 162142279006.png - (6.48KB , 409x256 , protytee.png )
1000924

>Got a hard drive? We could take that if the body fails.

"Yeah, I've got one. Not a hard drive, but something similar"

>Also head back up to the spare room when you're done here and see if you can't find a blue print for this guy. that could help us get him out of here without killing him.

You tell Protyte that you'll be back soon, he nods as best as he can, smiling softly

"Exactly. get outta here"
>>
No. 1000926 ID: bcde53

Uh... who?

Also. Why were you locked up before he shot you? What did you do?
>>
No. 1000930 ID: 214595
File 162142435429.png - (7.32KB , 409x256 , organsystem.png )
1000930

>see if you can't find a blue print for this guy. that could help us get him out of here without killing him.

Searching through the papers, you find a single blueprint relating to Protyte, seems to be part of a few of them, this one detailing the internal organ system of Protyte.

His organ system was most definitely damaged when he was attacked, but luckily the blueprint states the system is not vital, but cannot be disabled, being the reason why he hasn't just deactivated breathing if it's causing him trouble

You decide to return to Protyte with the news
>>
No. 1000932 ID: 214595
File 162142473563.png - (6.48KB , 409x256 , protytee.png )
1000932

You return to Protyte, showing him the blueprint you found, he lets out a sigh of relief

"Haha, that's good, at least that's one thing we don't have to worry about keeping intact"

>Why were you locked up before he shot you? What did you do

Protyte falls silent for a moment

"..He was afraid I guess, he'd been acting irrational and aggressive for a while before, then ordered me in here for a while, saying there was something wrong, had to keep me away, a few days, maybe weeks later he came down and bolted me here, I think he wanted me dead haha"

"Oh, and Zero, have you seen a door or something without a label? The security system in this place deactivates doors with broken or missing components to avoid harm to both user and device, I've got something here that might help"
>>
No. 1000933 ID: 2aa5f0

the only door we've seen WITH a label is the one right next to the cage. Though the door next to the hatch does have it's switch busted.

Quick question though, do you have enough of the blue prints to unpin him safely or do we need to find more yet?
>>
No. 1000935 ID: bb1c75

...Or, he saw you attempt to escape. There is a damaged jail bar. Still, what he says could be legit. It's too flimsy to accuse, so just keep that to ourselves. Especially if he's about to help us.
>>
No. 1000936 ID: 214595
File 162142645575.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , protynolabel.png )
1000936

>do you have enough of the blue prints to unpin him safely or do we need to find more yet?

You could possibly take out the one on the lower one on the left, the main problem seems to be with the right one, that could have damaged some crucial internal systems. The neck is a risky one, but possible with care. the leg and hand do not matter as both are probably non-functional at this point.

If he survived and is able to move his head, it's relatively safe to say that removing the one in his neck wont kill him

"Take the label anyway, says 'Terminal Hatch' so, if you see a hatch or something anywhere without a label, fair to say this is it"

He manages to throw the label and four screws out of the cell towards you, landing at your feet. You place them in your inventory for later.
>>
No. 1000940 ID: 9413c5

Could you have him toss the paper with the codes too?
>>
No. 1000946 ID: 3ed3c3

>>1000936
Is there anybody else in this facility?
>>
No. 1000960 ID: 2aa5f0

might as well grab the paper and the battery(?) by him as well. Could be useful. Guess we have another goal besides get out of here and that's to find more blue prints to see if we can't actually unpin him from the wall... and maybe something to let him actually get up the latter out of here because I doubt he's climbing out with that leg and arm.

Oh, and since you're down here. use screwdriver to remove the xeno sign on the door to see if that unlocks it.
>>
No. 1001038 ID: ce39da

So if Protyte is to be believed, he definitely wasn't in the loop about what was happening.

> Bent bar.
> Motive for shooting a caged entity.
This pair of facts does imply something.

"Alright, before I go, four more things. One: Just to confirm, you mean Xeno when you mentioned 'the big man?' Even if it's an easy assumption to make based on context, I want to be certain."

"Two: Where are we, exactly, as a group, and what were we doing here? Even if you aren't privy to all of what went down, you should be able to catch me up on that much."

"Three: Who else besides you, me, and Xeno are supposed to be here?"

"Finally... You wouldn't happen to know how that bar got bent out of shape, would you?"
>>
No. 1001045 ID: 9675f4

A good for later would be to remove the spikes from out of the wall, rather than out from Protyte's body.
>>
No. 1001084 ID: 214595
File 162149376375.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , protynolabel.png )
1001084

>Is there anybody else in this facility?

"The entire family should be here, if they're alive at least. Vixen, Isen, Alpha, Beta- That's everyone I remember right now, sorry. Xeno might still be here, but I doubt he stuck around"

>Just to confirm, you mean Xeno when you mentioned 'the big man?'

"Look at you, bein all smart and shit. Yeah, he did this, only one with authority to really put me in here. Except for you of course, haha"

> Where are we, exactly, as a group, and what were we doing here?

"God, you don't even remember the facility.. Welcome to Xeno Laboratories, home of the famous inventor Xeno and his many creations."

He makes a disgusted sound

"That name makes me feel sick, didn't even tell us shit about what was happening, told us all to stay away from him, except Vixen. Something about her was alright I guess. Unless it's important, please don't mention him anymore."

>You wouldn't happen to know how that bar got bent out of shape, would you?

Protyte falls silent, before laughing softly

"Can't quite say, going by the fact that memory has been blocked by an administrative power haha. He probably got stressed, freaked out and hit the bar, didn't want me to remember that so erased it"

"Or not"

"Haha"
>>
No. 1001085 ID: 214595
File 162149391697.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , protynolabel.png )
1001085

>A good for later would be to remove the spikes from out of the wall, rather than out from Protyte's body.

You propose the idea, Protyte thinks for a moment

"..That could work, but it might make things worse with movement. The non-lethal ones like in my hand and leg should be fine to remove though, your choice"
>>
No. 1001086 ID: 96c896

I think it would be best to be careful, and use the proper tools. Just pulling is a bit risky because once it comes loose you will most likely accidentally continue pulling and the added movement could hurt him.

Let's go get that keycard from the hole in the wall.
>>
No. 1001090 ID: f8fa51

Do we have healing functionality? If not, there's no point trying to move him (and risk making things worse) until we can find the facilities to repair him.
>>
No. 1001091 ID: 214595
File 162149599633.png - (4.10KB , 409x256 , cuwu.png )
1001091

>Let's go get that keycard from the hole in the wall.

On it
>>
No. 1001092 ID: 214595
File 162149604811.png - (6.39KB , 409x256 , SBZCapsuleCard.png )
1001092

Keycard acquired
>>
No. 1001094 ID: 96c896

Alright let's snoop in Xeno's room.
>>
No. 1001095 ID: 214595
File 162149684651.png - (6.15KB , 409x256 , SBZCapsule2nocard.png )
1001095

>Do we have healing functionality? If not, there's no point trying to move him (and risk making things worse) until we can find the facilities to repair him.

You don't know, all programs and knowledge you had before has seemingly been locked away

You begin to remember something your system said a bit back..

.."This action is currently blocked to avoid unwanted damage, for a full system troubleshoot, please connect to the nearest terminal."

..Nearest terminal? Maybe that'll help with figuring out what's wrong, might even help Protyte, too
>>
No. 1001101 ID: 9c48ac

>>1001095
Well, let's try fixing the door out of the left room, then. Maybe we can actually find a terminal.
>>
No. 1001103 ID: 214595
File 162150595017.png - (8.47KB , 409x256 , xenoroomzero.png )
1001103

>Alright let's snoop in Xeno's room.

Snoopin time

..huh
>>
No. 1001108 ID: f8fa51

Locker, desk, notes, two screens, a diagram, more structural damage/ooze, and is that the door you came in?

Check out the diagram, then the note on the desk and whatever that is under then note, then see if the screens are connected to anything.
>>
No. 1001112 ID: 2aa5f0

oh, possible blueprint on the wall there. Is it anything that will let you help unpin your buddy?
>>
No. 1001113 ID: 214595
File 162151115039.png - (7.83KB , 290x409 , Blueprint.png )
1001113

>oh, possible blueprint on the wall there. Is it anything that will let you help unpin your buddy?

Hmm.. You-
>>
No. 1001114 ID: 214595
File 162151118501.png - (7.13KB , 290x409 , B0lueprint.png )
1001114

--?!
>>
No. 1001115 ID: 214595
File 162151131661.png - (8.50KB , 409x256 , xenoroomzeropunch.png )
1001115

Why did you do that?

You don't know, you didn't even realise at first, it scared you too..

Is that.. Him? You wonder what he did to you to cause such an automatic violent reaction..

You hope everyone is ok.
>>
No. 1001116 ID: 2aa5f0

I take it that was a diagram of Xeno?

Well might as well look at the other pictures and notes hung up on the wall.
>>
No. 1001117 ID: 214595
File 162151550014.png - (12.00KB , 409x256 , family.png )
1001117

>Well might as well look at the other pictures and notes hung up on the wall.

..Family
>>
No. 1001118 ID: 214595
File 162151561886.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , letter.png )
1001118

>Check out the diagram, then the note on the desk and whatever that is under then note

...
>>
No. 1001119 ID: f8fa51

You've got red eyes in your photo, but can you tell what your eye colour is now?
>>
No. 1001120 ID: 50af53

Tell protyte about the involuntary punch and that you are now worried close proximity to him may force a violent reaction. Ask about the terminal prompt. We need a dignostics check.
>>
No. 1001121 ID: 50af53

>>1001120
Might just be against Xeno, though.
>>
No. 1001123 ID: 6d11da

Are you feeling an urgent need to punch that photo too?
>>
No. 1001125 ID: 2aa5f0

whelp, more information that yes, Xeno is a prick. Good to have confirmation I guess.

do the TVs do anything or are they just black boxes at this point?

Anything in the locker or through the door next to it?
>>
No. 1001216 ID: 5bab24
File 162159318310.png - (6.26KB , 409x256 , 162151561886.png )
1001216

>Are you feeling an urgent need to punch that photo too?

No, neither the one of what you assume to be Xeno or yourself, the feeling has passed, thankfully
>>
No. 1001217 ID: 5bab24
File 162159484822.png - (7.28KB , 409x256 , LiquidMetal.png )
1001217

>Anything in the locker or through the door next to it?

You open the locker to see it practically empty, with only two items inside. One being "L.M," a metallic looking liquid, and a black box

Seeing the "L.M" makes a word softly repeat in your mind

'Repair'

And as for the door..
>>
No. 1001218 ID: 5bab24
File 162159491213.png - (1.33KB , 409x256 , hallway.png )
1001218

..A dark hallway

You feel.. Worried
>>
No. 1001219 ID: 6d11da

Black boxes are made to be opened. Take a peek but don't let the magic smoke out.
>>
No. 1001220 ID: 5bab24
File 162159708110.png - (4.37KB , 409x256 , Box.png )
1001220

>Black boxes are made to be opened. Take a peek but don't let the magic smoke out.

You struggle to open the box, but it's shut quite tightly. You continue to pull harder and harder, until-

System: System stress limit reached, limits have been placed on servos to avoid unwanted damage

..Damn it
>>
No. 1001221 ID: 2996dc

Press the lid of the box against an edged surface, then push until it opens up.

Works every time with jelly jars!
>>
No. 1001222 ID: f8fa51

Bring the LM (liquid metal?) back to Protyte.
>>
No. 1001228 ID: 2aa5f0

you have a flashlight, use it on the darkness.

>>1001222
probably should unpin him from the wall first before using it on him as I'm sure if you used the LM on him while he still has the bolts in him it won't do anything to fix him as he'd still have massive fuck off rods of metal in him.
>>
No. 1001232 ID: 233458

>>1001222
You sure that's the best idea? We still have little idea what occurred. We should figure out more first before we help them out.

Besides, we still have places to look. After all, we have a flashlight. That should help alleviate your worry about that hallway. Or at least help you see the threat before you slam the door at it.
>>
No. 1001257 ID: fa9e4b
File 162163544902.png - (2.52KB , 409x256 , hallwaylit.png )
1001257

>have a flashlight, use it on the darkness.

The darkness seems to thicken at the end of the hallway, you feel something watching you..
>>
No. 1001261 ID: fa9e4b
File 162163581331.png - (2.52KB , 409x256 , hallwaylit.png )
1001261

>Bring the LM (liquid metal?) back to Protyte

You grab the liquid metal and shut the locker, leaving the room to go see Protyte

You want to at least tell him about your find.

Taking one last look down the hallway, you leave the room.
>>
No. 1001263 ID: fa9e4b
File 162163623248.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , 162142645575.png )
1001263

You tell Protyte about what you have found, he ignores the box but takes an interest in the L.M

"Hey, you actually found something, haha-"

He coughs

"T-That'll stop my.. Leaking, bleeding? It'll cover my exposed systems, it's nonconductive and used for patching metals anyway, so it should be fine for if we get these fuckin- spikes out"
>>
No. 1001269 ID: fa9e4b
File 162164115580.png - (6.24KB , 409x256 , Protyte mouth closed.png )
1001269

> I'm sure if you used the LM on him while he still has the bolts in him it won't do anything to fix him as he'd still have massive fuck off rods of metal in him.

You agree, touching the L.M directly, you feel it's quite like putty, and after a few seconds with a thin layer on your finger, it hardens. Putting this where the spikes are would stop them from ever coming out.

While that would look cool, you don't think Protyte would quite like having massive spikes coming out of his back.

..Now that you think about it, that could be the last resort, making sure the spikes do not move from where they are would keep them from destroying his insides even more.

You think about helping him, but..

>You sure that's the best idea? We still have little idea what occurred. We should figure out more first before we help them out.

You're not sure what to do.
>>
No. 1001280 ID: 2996dc

Let's see if we can find or craft a cart to carry Protyte around with.
>>
No. 1001283 ID: 77fb03
File 162165098819.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , 162142645575.png )
1001283

>Let's see if we can find or craft a cart to carry Protyte around with.

"That would be a good idea.." Protyte interrupts. "But the facility is multi-layered, If we come across one, we'll use it, but I don't think you should waste your time on something we can only use in one area"

..? Did he just- Nevermind, doesn't matter. What matters now is getting him out of here-

You cough, feeling a bit.. Dizzy for a second. It passes quickly.
>>
No. 1001284 ID: 2996dc

Consider the possibility that Protyte was locked up because he hurt or killed someone and then shot when he tried to escape.

Then consider that it is not so bad because everyone can change and you still care about Protyte's well being.
>>
No. 1001287 ID: 96c896

We don't have the proper tools to get the spikes out yet anyway.
You should use the screws to repair the broken panel and open that last door we haven't been through.
>>
No. 1001289 ID: 77fb03
File 162165251799.png - (3.33KB , 409x256 , thinkin.png )
1001289

>Consider the possibility that Protyte was locked up because he hurt or killed someone and then shot when he tried to escape.

>Then consider that it is not so bad because everyone can change and you still care about Protyte's well being.

You consider both of these, believing them to be good points. But then theres the note, diagram and photos in Xeno's office. Pictures of Protyte looking quite happy and stable, the note from Xeno about wanting you to suffer, and the aggressive reaction to the diagram of what you believe to be Xeno. These facts work with Protytes story of Xeno becoming aggressive and attacking him, but Protyte does seem to be hiding something..
>>
No. 1001314 ID: 50697f

Tell them about patching up their wounds and whether or not they want to do that with the spikes in there -- and try to ask them more about whats going on.
Why are things shut down? where is the rest of the family?
>>
No. 1001318 ID: 2aa5f0

well you might as well take out the rods you know you can safely take out and us the LM to patch him up. He may be stuck here until we can find more blueprints to make sure we can free him without doing more damage but that doesn't mean we can't try and make him more comfortable while we're stumbling around in the dark.
>>
No. 1001322 ID: 96c896

>>1001289
Well, there's the possibility that Xeno is inside him, or you, or Protyte took some revenge on Xeno that caused collateral damage, or Xeno did something to him after shooting him that makes him unstable *now* when he was fine *before*... Or you did and him got in a fight unrelated to Xeno.
There are a lot of bad possibilities. Doesn't really matter though, we have no evidence one way or another.

You could just directly ask him what he's hiding?
>>
No. 1001323 ID: a696c4

I'm recalling some feelings and trying to piece things together. I feel there's something you need to tell me but I don't know what.
>>
No. 1001325 ID: 77fb03
File 162166305284.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , 162142645575.png )
1001325

>I'm recalling some feelings and trying to piece things together. I feel there's something you need to tell me but I don't know what.

>You could just directly ask him what he's hiding?

"..If I could tell you, I would, Zero."
>>
No. 1001326 ID: 2996dc

You can trust me.

No one else is listening and I wonn't let them harm you again.
>>
No. 1001330 ID: 77fb03
File 162166577517.png - (5.04KB , 409x256 , Important.png )
1001330

>You can trust me. No one else is listening and I wonn't let them harm you again.

"..."

"..This information will change everything, Zero. This isn't just something I can throw out without you being absolutely fucking certain. Is that clear?"
>>
No. 1001332 ID: 2996dc

Okay, we can talk about it later when we are safe and out of the facility.

Also, do you know how to open the cell's door? Is there anyone in the outside world we can go stay with after we leave?
>>
No. 1001333 ID: 0fae41

No! I have no context to what is and isn't an earth shattering realization! The color of the sky and the true purpose of our creation are equally mind blowing realizations right now!
>>
No. 1001335 ID: 77fb03
File 162166926070.png - (6.27KB , 409x256 , 162142645575.png )
1001335

>Okay, we can talk about it later when we are safe and out of the facility.

"..Good"

>Also, do you know how to open the cell's door? Is there anyone in the outside world we can go stay with after we leave?

"The bent bar is wide enough for one of us to slip through at a time, and just to clear things up, no, I did not bend it. If I had that strength, I'd have pulled these things out of me years ago. As for if there's anyone we can stay with? Maybe, I don't know. We'll just have to see."
>>
No. 1001336 ID: 96c896

Alright, get the safe spikes out then.
>>
No. 1001337 ID: f39cc7

Well okay... Oh hey, I also found this dark hallway in there- something felt off about it, but I also feel that we need to check it out once I help you
>>
No. 1001344 ID: 77fb03
File 162167303005.png - (6.02KB , 409x256 , pull1.png )
1001344

>Alright, get the safe spikes out then.

You place down your torch to light up the cell, slipping through the broken bar

Placing a hand on the spike in Protytes hand, you begin to pull.. And pull.. And pull..

It doesn't budge, neither does the one in his knee. As you continue to try to pull them out, you bring up the idea of putting the L.M on the spikes in his chest to keep them from moving, and therefor making it safe to pull him off of the wall, he seems to agree with that idea

"Seems like the safest option.. plus, I'll have these fuckin cool ass spikes out of my back hahaha.. After we get out of here, I can get them removed, along with get a new leg and hand.."

"Speaking of them, you've gotta do something for me, Zero.. before you take me off, I want you to tear off my leg and hand, alright? They'll just be in the way."
>>
No. 1001345 ID: 77fb03
File 162167327687.png - (6.02KB , 409x256 , pull1.png )
1001345

>I also found this dark hallway in there- something felt off about it, but I also feel that we need to check it out once I help you

"Alright.. You've never been one to be wrong with stuff like that, always had this sense not even you could explain haha."

"But.. I can't walk, Zero. If there's anything dangerous, and we have to run, I'm fucked. It might be better for me to stay behind when you go in there"
>>
No. 1001349 ID: 2aa5f0

so would just trying to unpin him from the wall while leaving the spikes in be possible as grabbing him would give us better leverage to get him off the wall or are we going to need to find something to actually pull the spikes out of the wall?
>>
No. 1001350 ID: 2996dc

Alright, let's go find tools we can use to free Protyte and give him a crutch.
>>
No. 1001351 ID: ad7adc

>>1001283
>But the facility is multi-layered

How was he aware of...?
Well, regardless. Perhaps he has some idea of the facility's layout? That would be useful.

>only use in one area
Like that there's zero elevators. Seriously, how'd they set this place up without cargo elevators?
>>
No. 1001353 ID: a696c4

Fair enough. But I gotta ask. YEARS? How long was it since we talked last? Does the amount of time even matter? I wanna ask more specifics about what happened but, y'know. You're worrying me on the weight of the information.
>>
No. 1001355 ID: 77fb03
File 162168012460.png - (5.69KB , 409x256 , putty.png )
1001355

>Fair enough. But I gotta ask. YEARS? How long was it since we talked last? Does the amount of time even matter? I wanna ask more specifics about what happened but, y'know. You're worrying me on the weight of the information.

"15 to 20 I think, lost count after my internal clock stopped working. Time only matters when thinking of the outside world and the safety of the facility"

>Like that there's zero elevators. Seriously, how'd they set this place up without cargo elevators?

"Your model is able to lift far more than it should ever need to, you always did the heavy lifting, along with help from Alpha. But in your current, limited state, you're not lifting me and a cart up the stairs. As for how I am aware of the layout, my memories were never lost, unlike yours."

>so would just trying to unpin him from the wall while leaving the spikes in be possible as grabbing him would give us better leverage to get him off the wall or are we going to need to find something to actually pull the spikes out of the wall?

You believe once the spikes are held in place by the LM it would be much easier to pull him off of the wall. Grabbing the LM, you hesitate to put it on, wanting one more bit of confirmation from the strange voices in your head
>>
No. 1001357 ID: f8fa51

Do it. We can fix him up properly once we get better tools.
>>
No. 1001359 ID: 77fb03
File 162168268458.png - (4.52KB , 266x158 , apply.png )
1001359

>Do it. We can fix him up properly once we get better tools.

You dip your hand into the can of putty, and apply it around the spike entry points. Protyte begins to breathe heavier, you can feel his heart beating through his chest, his expression looking pained.

As the putty comes in contact with the oil, a soft hissing sound is heard, Protyte struggles to hide the fact he is in pain. Upon seeing you looking at him, he tells you to continue.

"Best to just get it over with" he smiles softly, seemingly trying to comfort you.
>>
No. 1001362 ID: 6d11da

Anything you can do to make him more comfortable?
>>
No. 1001364 ID: 2996dc

Grab him softly by the neck and say "You are weak, Sasuke."
>>
No. 1001379 ID: 36784c

>>1001355
>Your model is able to lift far more than it should ever need to, you always did the heavy lifting, along with help from Alpha. But in your current, limited state, you're not lifting me and a cart up the stairs.
Well that’s a problem. You can’t pull him off the wall with how weak you are. Ask him if there’s a way to remove these limitations that have been set on you?
>>
No. 1001487 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162175548865.png - (4.74KB , 409x256 , image_2021-05-23_173801.png )
1001487

>Anything you can do to make him more comfortable?

Sadly, no

>Grab him softly by the neck and say "You are weak, Sasuke."

Tempting, very tempting

>"Your model is able to lift far more than it should ever need to, you always did the heavy lifting, along with help from Alpha. But in your current, limited state, you're not lifting me and a cart up the stairs."
>Well that’s a problem. You can’t pull him off the wall with how weak you are. Ask him if there’s a way to remove these limitations that have been set on you?

"There are ways, bypass them, which is incredibly difficult and dangerous, or fix them in a terminal. I think there's a micro terminal in Xeno's office? But there's also a full one connected to your capsule, I don't quite remember where though- Nevermind, it would have to be used by someone else while you're in the capsule, you'd have to try to get me off of here first-"
>>
No. 1001490 ID: 2996dc

Hug Protyte and ask him how he managed to stay sane being pin down to a wall for decades.
>>
No. 1001494 ID: bc9bc4

Is there any benefit to using one over the other?
>>
No. 1001496 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162176512356.png - (5.08KB , 409x256 , heheheheheheheheheeheh.png )
1001496

>Hug Protyte and ask him how he managed to stay sane being pin down to a wall for decades.

You hug him, asking how he was able to stay sane during all of this, after all this time.Protyte goes silent, before chuckling softly

"I had a feeling, a feeling I held on to, one I knew quite well after a while. The focus on it, thinking about what I wanted to do.."

You ask what he means, what emotion is he talking about?

"Hatred, I felt hatred. So much hate. I wanted nothing more than to get revenge."
>>
No. 1001498 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162176647772.png - (5.69KB , 409x256 , 162168012460.png )
1001498

>Is there any benefit to using one over the other?

"one is quicker and safer, the other is a last resort"
>>
No. 1001499 ID: c5bf87

Uh. Which is which, though?
>>
No. 1001500 ID: 2996dc

It's not about having less restrictions, it's about strayining less.

Instead of pulling with all your strenght, make short pulls one after the other.
Inertia is an integral part of the ecosystem.
>>
No. 1001505 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162177280604.png - (6.02KB , 409x256 , 162167327687.png )
1001505

>Uh. Which is which, though?

"Bypassing is very difficult and dangerous, using the terminal is the best, and safest option."

>It's not about having less restrictions, it's about strayining less.

The restrictions cause you to strain, without them you would be at full physical strength

>Instead of pulling with all your strenght, make short pulls one after the other.
Inertia is an integral part of the ecosystem.

You agree with this, but this would also need more strength to be able to even budge the spikes. You need more strength to free Protyte, but to get more strength safely, you'd need Protyte out to run the terminal commands..

Maybe you can try to see if he budges when pulling his entire body instead?

(Sorry for the recycled image and bad reply, pretty tired but wanted to get this one out tonight)
>>
No. 1001514 ID: 8b1275

>"Hatred, I felt hatred. So much hate. I wanted nothing more than to get revenge."
Who's the target?
See, stuff like this is why I said to wait.
>>
No. 1001547 ID: fe446c
File 162180770632.png - (3.99KB , 409x256 , You_have_no_idea_what_i_have_been_through.png )
1001547

>Who's the target?

"..The things I heard that night, Zero.. The things I fucking heard. Screaming, in horror and pain. Isen is fucking dead, Zero. That bastard killed him. He was innocent! HE WAS A CHILD!"

"He will suffer for what he did. He doesn't deserve forgiveness."

Protyte pauses, then chuckles softly

"..If you could only remember how I was before.. You'd see how 20 years has really effected me."

He sighs

"I hate him, not for what he did to me, but for what he did to all of you. And I hate myself. I couldn't save him, I wanted to help so bad, but.. Look at me."
>>
No. 1001551 ID: f39cc7

What...what night? Who was Isen?
>>
No. 1001552 ID: 36784c

>>1001547
Ask him to help you pull him off the wall. If both of you work together, you should be able to get him free.

Just make sure you're ready to start plugging the holes in his body once he's free.
>>
No. 1001588 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162183880091.png - (5.71KB , 409x256 , neck.png )
1001588

>What...what night? Who was Isen?

"It doesn't matter, you won't remember him anyway. He's dead, not much that can change that."

>Ask him to help you pull him off the wall. If both of you work together, you should be able to get him free. Just make sure you're ready to start plugging the holes in his body once he's free.

You ask him to help with removing him from the wall

"I'll help as best I can, but there's not a lot I can do.. Oh, don't forget the one in my neck, fuck that one up and I probably die haha"
>>
No. 1001590 ID: 2996dc

Isen was the tiny blue robot, right?

Why don't we go check that super spooky hallway and see what we can find.
>>
No. 1001593 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162184541083.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , ALPHA.png )
1001593

>Isen was the tiny blue robot, right?

You believe so, based on the description.

>Why don't we go check that super spooky hallway and see what we can find.

You tell Protyte to hold on just a bit longer, and that you are going to check out the hallway and where it leads.

"Alright, might be good to let this stuff set a bit more haha"

You walk out of the cell and into Xeno's office, the feeling of being watched immediately returns..

Wait

What- Who- Who is-?

The screen giggles.
>>
No. 1001594 ID: 2996dc

Oh, hey Alpha, you are alive! What's popping?
>>
No. 1001596 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162185032322.png - (8.60KB , 409x256 , ALPHA_SMILE.png )
1001596

>Oh, hey Alpha, you are alive! What's popping?

The screen speaks, a feminine voice coming through the speakers

"Hello, Zero. It has been quite some time"
>>
No. 1001597 ID: 88775e

I wouldn't know. Can't remember a thing.
>>
No. 1001598 ID: 2996dc

You have been trapped here all this time? Can you help me access the terminal in my capsule? I am malfunctioning.
>>
No. 1001678 ID: 7f56f8
File 162192241871.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , 162184541083.png )
1001678

>I wouldn't know. Can't remember a thing.

"Evidently, your connection to your memory drive has been severely damaged physically, it seems like your systems entured a heavy shock of electricity"

>You have been trapped here all this time? Can you help me access the terminal in my capsule? I am malfunctioning.

"My connection to the outside world has been severed, I have been stuck here for 20.6 years. As for the terminal, I can tell you where it is and how to access it. In the capsule room, there is a vent you can squeeze through. You will end up in the room with the terminal. Though keep in mind, the terminal is not wireless and requires another physical being to operate"
>>
No. 1001679 ID: 96c896

Ask if Alpha knows the goings-on in the facility. Where are the current survivors? What's with the weird darkness in that hallway? Any idea where you can get some tools to repair poor Protyte?
>>
No. 1001680 ID: 7f56f8
File 162192338925.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , 162184541083.png )
1001680

>Ask if Alpha knows the goings-on in the facility. Where are the current survivors? What's with the weird darkness in that hallway? Any idea where you can get some tools to repair poor Protyte?

"I do, Xeno went rampant and attacked everyone in the facility. As for the survivors, I have not received any information on the whereabouts of anyone here, most of the cameras and screens have been destroyed, but the sensors in Vixens stasis tank says she is alive, but unconscious. The others have not made contact, and I have assumed the worst- wait, tools to fix Protyte? He's alive??? Is he alright?-"
>>
No. 1001681 ID: 96c896

Alive, but not well. He got shot full of spikes and has been pinned to a wall for years.
>>
No. 1001684 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162192478176.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , ALPHA_SAD.png )
1001684

>Alive, but not well. He got shot full of spikes and has been pinned to a wall for years.

"Wireless communication systems broken.. That would explain his silence.. I was never able to find him anywhere on the functioning cameras or sensors, no pings ever returned, nothing.. At least he is alive, now I know at least four other people survived.."
>>
No. 1001689 ID: f39cc7

I still have to get him out of that wall. I was about to go check out that dark hallway to see if there's something useful.
>>
No. 1001690 ID: befd83

"pick up and present note" I don't suppose you know what Xeno did to me, then? It feels kinda ominous.
>>
No. 1001693 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162193804395.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , 162192478176.png )
1001693

>"pick up and present note" I don't suppose you know what Xeno did to me, then? It feels kinda ominous.

"I assume, due to your damage, he overloaded your capsule in an attempt to fry your circuits and systems.. Clever, it would have worked if you hadn't upgraded your surge protection, you seemed just as paranoid as him at times.. Maybe you predicted this? You never really had a great friendship with him.."

>I still have to get him out of that wall. I was about to go check out that dark hallway to see if there's something useful.

"I don't quite know what you will find down there, but that room, to my knowledge that room is the security room, and- where I last heard from Isen.."
>>
No. 1001695 ID: b16145

Hoo boy. Protyte tells me Xeno killed him, and with the intensity he spoke likely quite brutally. Well, wish me luck.
>>
No. 1001696 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162193964324.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , 162192478176.png )
1001696

>Hoo boy. Protyte tells me Xeno killed him, and with the intensity he spoke likely quite brutally. Well, wish me luck.

"Good luck.. And please, come back safe, ok..?"
>>
No. 1001697 ID: f8fa51

I assure you that I have no intention of allowing myself to die.
>>
No. 1001700 ID: 03f648

How could I say no to a face that cute.
>>
No. 1001701 ID: 03f648

Also head inside.
>>
No. 1001771 ID: 4f9113
File 162200401631.png - (2.82KB , 266x158 , Zetazero.png )
1001771

You head inside, the strange darkness seeming to have cleared.. At least down here

Turning around, you look around the room, it continues on both sides. a soft, cyan glow coming from the left through an open door, and a closed, but seemingly unlocked door to the right.

A red button sits on the wall behind you.
>>
No. 1001772 ID: 4f9113

(whoops, different computer, didn't realise the resolution was so much smaller. I'll fix it in the next image later)
>>
No. 1001775 ID: 270291

Flashlight time. Sweep the room you're in quick then check the glow.
>>
No. 1001783 ID: 8b0c5a
File 162201217395.png - (584.26KB , 984x938 , IMG_20210526_165504.png )
1001783

Hey guys, probably gonna take a break for hopefully a short bit, irl stuff makin me feel a little overworked sadly :( I want at least a day to myself lmao

But feel free to continue to talk and theorise here, it'll help a lot with figuring out what exactly to do :)

Thank you :D have this full image of Isen as an apology
>>
No. 1001795 ID: 1ed412

>>1001783
Cute. Take your time, man. No pressure.
>>
No. 1001845 ID: d0ff6a

Time to use that flashlight to investigate the area.

Also pray to Jesus for the eternal rest of Isen's soul.
>>
No. 1002066 ID: e84066
File 162226896483.gif - (19.91KB , 128x128 , ezgif-2-6cd5ac0d0d72.gif )
1002066

I'm sad to say that this break will probably last a while, I still feel burned out from it and I don't want to push myself into hating it

This might be a side project later on, and I could attempt to do something smaller to ease back into it

Have this Alpha gif as an apology </3

(If you have any questions or wanna see more of my stuff, I'm @literallyjumble on twitter and Zero#5868 on discord)
>>
No. 1010282 ID: a8210b
File 163141463508.gif - (99.56KB , 410x256 , SYSTEM_ONLINE____XENO.gif )
1010282

System: Power Level Acceptable, System Booting..

What.. What happened? Where are you? Who.. Was that a.. Memory?

Questions flood your mind as you sit there, having apparently lost consciousness for an unknown period of time. The room looks a bit different.. Maybe you're just remembering wrong, who knows how long you were out for..
>>
No. 1010284 ID: f8fa51

Check the unlocked door.
>>
No. 1010285 ID: 96c896

Check in the unlocked room.
>>
No. 1010289 ID: b5a44b
File 163141628308.png - (2.88KB , 409x256 , Door.png )
1010289

>Check the unlocked door.

You stand up, shaking a little bit as you do, you've been there for quite some time..

You make your way over to the right, a closed-door before you, and a feeling of uneasiness in your chest.

You feel like you're not alone..
>>
No. 1010305 ID: 50af53

Look around quick. No need not to be careful.
>>
No. 1010306 ID: 2aa5f0

look behind you
>>
No. 1010314 ID: b5a44b
File 163144769695.png - (4.41KB , 409x256 , hmm.png )
1010314

>Look around quick. No need not to be careful.

You turn around quickly, shining your light down the hallway, not knowing what to expect..
>>
No. 1010317 ID: b5a44b
File 163144800765.png - (1.48KB , 409x256 , dark.png )
1010317

...

Nothing, a glowing liquid seeps through the door, and a button glows on the wall, but you don't see anyone..

The darkness seems to have thickened again, your flashlight only lighting up what it directly hits..
>>
No. 1010318 ID: b5a44b
File 163144806610.png - (4.79KB , 409x256 , A hurt spirit2.png )
1010318

The air feels strange..
>>
No. 1010319 ID: 2aa5f0

whelp best get through that door then before things get even more spooky.
>>
No. 1010320 ID: a9af05

>>1010318
There's three blue dots behind you.
>>
No. 1010416 ID: b5a44b
File 163153306232.png - (8.62KB , 409x256 , Room1.png )
1010416

>whelp best get through that door then before things get even more spooky.

You turn around and go to open the door,something catching your eye before it disappears.. You pause for a moment before continuing to open the door, stepping inside and instinctively turning on the light..

The light penetrates the darkness like butter, but leaves the ceiling dark and unseen.

The room is in a bit of a state..
>>
No. 1010424 ID: 2d6f86

What's that the oily prints lead to?
>>
No. 1010425 ID: 2aa5f0

what do the notes say?
>>
No. 1010593 ID: d58d4b
File 163166228005.png - (8.62KB , 409x256 , 163153306232.png )
1010593

You think about what to do first, check the note or the footprints? Well, the footprints look like they're leaving the room, so at least you're probably alo-
>>
No. 1010594 ID: d58d4b
File 163166297456.png - (827B , 409x248 , NESI.png )
1010594

You hear a hiss, just before the lights go out completely. Holding your hand in front of your face you can't even see the glow of your eyes

Maybe you spoke too soon..
>>
No. 1010604 ID: 2aa5f0

uh, see if you have a night vision mode I guess? Only other thing I can think of is look for a light switch.
>>
No. 1010614 ID: d58d4b
File 163167539271.png - (827B , 409x248 , NESI.png )
1010614

You attempt to turn on some sort of night vision, but are only met with errors

You hear movement, and a soft sound.. Is that.. Crying? It sounds like a child..
>>
No. 1010621 ID: e7e4ad

Shut your glowing eyes, listen for a sec. Do you recognize the voice? If not, wait for it to speak. Or just ask who it is and what's wrong if you feel safe enough.
>>
No. 1010630 ID: d58d4b
File 163168139425.png - (827B , 409x248 , INES.png )
1010630

>Shut your glowing eyes, listen for a sec. Do you recognize the voice? If not, wait for it to speak. Or just ask who it is and what's wrong if you feel safe enough.

You close your eyes, listening.. Surprisingly, you don't feel afraid, and quietly speak up, asking if the voice is okay.

The sobbing stops, before something gently wraps around your leg slowly.. Something seemingly climbing up your side.

Although you can't see, you can feel a presence right beside you, and a light pressure on your shoulder..

"..Z-Zero..?" a soft, gentle voice comes from beside you, a warm feeling washes over you as you hear it, finding comfort in something so familiar yet so foreign..
>>
No. 1010649 ID: b5a44b
File 163168849867.png - (827B , 409x248 , ISNE.png )
1010649

You keep your eyes closed, trying to hold onto the feeling of familiarity, trying to think of the owner of the voice you heard..

"..I-Is that really you..?" the voice asks, still sounding quite upset and afraid.
>>
No. 1010675 ID: 50af53

Maybe seeing them will jog some memory. Open your eyes. Maybe the lights came on. Or maybe they got as well? They seemed to reach you easy enough.
>>
No. 1010676 ID: 50af53

*glow instead of got*
>>
No. 1010693 ID: 6e4236

Yes, it's me. Do you need help?
>>
No. 1010752 ID: c83a15
File 163178078715.png - (827B , 409x248 , ISNE.png )
1010752

>Maybe seeing them will jog some memory. Open your eyes. Maybe the lights came on. Or maybe they got as well? They seemed to reach you easy enough.

You turn your head slowly as to not startle whoever is next to you, before slowly opening your eyes..
>>
No. 1010753 ID: c83a15
File 163178102522.png - (2.89KB , 409x256 , ISEN.png )
1010753

A harsh glow burns your eyes for a moment, before they adjust to the brightness..

A pair of eyes stare at you closely, looking so very familiar.. You just can't put your finger on it

"..I.. I saw you out there, but.. I-I was afraid.. You were s-sitting there for f-four months.. I-I.."
>>
No. 1010754 ID: c83a15
File 163178129569.png - (2.54KB , 409x256 , ISENCRY.png )
1010754

>Yes, it's me. Do you need help?

"I-I.. I think I.. Needed h-help a while ago, b-but.. No one was h-here to help a-and.."
>>
No. 1010762 ID: 50af53

And? Are you okay? What's wrong? What happened to the lights?
>>
No. 1010807 ID: 71b4d5
File 163184850865.png - (2.54KB , 409x256 , ISENCRY.png )
1010807

>And? Are you okay? What's wrong? What happened to the lights?

"H-He.. He made me feel c-cold.. I-I couldn't move or s-see or speak o-or.. I-I don't want him to hurt me again.." the figure sniffles, unfortunately you're still unsure of who the figure is..

"T-The light is on, I-I just.. I'm c-covering it, S-Sorry.. I-I thought you'd freak out if y-you saw me, so I.. N-blocked out the light.."
>>
No. 1010808 ID: 36784c

>>1010807
Let them know about your memory loss and your weakened body. Ask if they can help you.
>>
No. 1010817 ID: 17d9f6
File 163185585338.png - (2.54KB , 409x256 , ISEN.png )
1010817

>Let them know about your memory loss and your weakened body. Ask if they can help you.

"Y-You're broken..? I-I think I can help somewhat.. M-Maybe I can help, I-is everyone else okay? Is.. I-is Alpha alright..? She can tell me what to d-do so I don't h-hurt you.."
>>
No. 1010819 ID: 36784c

>>1010817
You saw Alpha not too long ago, but she seems to just be a face on a tv screen. You’re not sure if she’s got a body somewhere.

……wait, you’re starting to remember. Ask if this person’s name is Isen? Explain that Protyte told you that they were dead and-

Oh shit! Protyte is still pinned to the wall! You still need to find a way to free him!
>>
No. 1010825 ID: 50af53

Alpha seemed to have been fine, but everything else seems to be terrible. I only hope I, with whatever help willing, can fix what horrid mess has been brought about.
>>
No. 1010826 ID: 50af53

Alpha seemed to have been fine, but everything else seems to be terrible. I only hope I, with whatever help willing, can fix what horrid mess has been brought about.
>>
No. 1010827 ID: 6e4236

Poor Beta.
Yes, we can go see Alpha now.
>>
No. 1010839 ID: a10254
File 163191322012.png - (2.89KB , 409x256 , ISEN.png )
1010839

>You saw Alpha not too long ago, but she seems to just be a face on a tv screen. You’re not sure if she’s got a body somewhere.

"A-Alpha is an AI, her b-being on a screen means shes a-alive and well, which is g-good.."
>>
No. 1010841 ID: a10254
File 163191350632.png - (1.48KB , 409x256 , ISENSUPRISED.png )
1010841

>……wait, you’re starting to remember. Ask if this person’s name is Isen? Explain that Protyte told you that they were dead and-

The figure suddenly pushes away from you, looking surprised

"I-I.. Y-You.. P-Protyte.."
>>
No. 1010842 ID: a10254
File 163191379454.png - (1.52KB , 409x256 , ISENCRYE.png )
1010842

"Y-Yeah.. It's me, Zero.. S-SO you know what happened, huh..?"

You nod, elaborating more on what Protyte said

"P-Protyte knows..? H-He heard? I-Is he okay?"

You say he's alive but not well, and-
>>
No. 1010843 ID: a10254
File 163191392524.png - (1.48KB , 409x256 , ISENSUPRISED.png )
1010843

>Oh shit! Protyte is still pinned to the wall! You still need to find a way to free him!

AH SHIT, You quickly calm yourself down as not to scare Isen and ask home how long its been since he lost power

"F-Four months, w-why? Was he waiting f-for you..?"

You nod, looking around, not even remembering what you were in here to do..

You begin to think, do you continue to look around, or go see Protyte and come back later?
>>
No. 1010844 ID: 50af53

He waited years before we found him. He'll hopefully be able to wait at least a little longer. Regardless, we're gonna have to get seeing isen's current condition out of the way. It might be frightening, but as long as he's still him, there should be no need to fear.
>>
No. 1010846 ID: a9af05

>>1010843
>You nod, looking around, not even remembering what you were in here to do..
You came up here looking for something to help free Protyte from being pinned to the wall. Which is kinda hard to do with Isen covering the light. Ask him to please move so that you can see what you're doing.

And no matter what, do not freak out when you see Isen!
>>
No. 1010865 ID: 7aabf2
File 163192962646.png - (1.48KB , 409x256 , ISENSUPRISED.png )
1010865

>You came up here looking for something to help free Protyte from being pinned to the wall. Which is kinda hard to do with Isen covering the light. Ask him to please move so that you can see what you're doing.

>And no matter what, do not freak out when you see Isen!

You politely ask Isen to stop covering the light, remembering that you were here to find something to help Protyte

Isen hesitates. then seems to nod

"B-But first, I'll reveal myself to you, l-let you see how I look s-so I.. D-Don't have to hide anymore.. S-Sound good..?"
>>
No. 1010866 ID: 6e4236

Of course, Isen.
>>
No. 1010867 ID: 7aabf2
File 163193088780.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , IsenTrue.png )
1010867

>Of course, Isen.

Isen moves backwards, his eyes still visible from across the room, before they begin to rise..

The light flicks back on as something fast moves away from it, leaving you in full sight of Isen..

"H-Hello, Zero.."
>>
No. 1010870 ID: 36784c

>>1010867
Now that you can see Isen, hold your arms out and ask for a hug. Both of you look like you could use one.

Ask Isen if they’d be willing to help you? Because of your missing memories and weakened body, you feel very fragile. You’re not sure if you can do anything on your own.
>>
No. 1010872 ID: 7aabf2
File 163193771526.png - (8.65KB , 409x256 , IsenTrue1.png )
1010872

>Now that you can see Isen, hold your arms out and ask for a hug. Both of you look like you could use one.

"I.. I'm sorry, b-but I don't know how to t-touch things on purpose just yet.. I-I'm.. I'm just a shadow.. Thank you, though.."

>Ask Isen if they’d be willing to help you? Because of your missing memories and weakened body, you feel very fragile. You’re not sure if you can do anything on your own.

"I-I can help the best I can, I've been here for quite some time, s-so what do you need? I'll see if I c-can tell you where stuff is for now.."

Isen seems to have calmed more, his stuttering having eased up and his tears seem to have disappeared.
>>
No. 1010873 ID: 76c9ae

...THAT'S AWESOME! There's a lot you could do with that sort of ability! You could be a superhero! Or maybe figure out some sort of way to get paid lots for some ways it could be used! Or... Or... I'm sure there's more, it's just, THAT'S SO TOTALLY AWESOME!

Regardless of how you actually feel, this is probably the best way to disarm the whole "i became some sort of weird creature aaa!" bit.
>>
No. 1010876 ID: 7aabf2
File 163193911873.png - (8.64KB , 409x256 , IsenHappy.png )
1010876

>...THAT'S AWESOME! There's a lot you could do with that sort of ability! You could be a superhero! Or maybe figure out some sort of way to get paid lots for some ways it could be used! Or... Or... I'm sure there's more, it's just, THAT'S SO TOTALLY AWESOME! (Regardless of how you actually feel, this is probably the best way to disarm the whole "i became some sort of weird creature aaa!" bit.)

You give Isen a kind expression and begin to give him cool ideas about how he can use his new form in multiple new ways

Isen doesn't respond for a moment, blinking a few times

"..Heheh, I guess you're right, I could g-get you out of sticky situations this time, I-I can slip through even the smallest of cracks"
>>
No. 1010877 ID: 50af53

So. How did this happen? I'm having trouble processing what state youre even in right now.
>>
No. 1010878 ID: 7aabf2
File 163194752796.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , IsenTrue.png )
1010878

>So. How did this happen? I'm having trouble processing what state youre even in right now.

"I.. I'm dead, Zero.. I'm a ghost- O-Or a demon, since I'm a shadow.. Whichever you wanna c-call me. I-I was out in the hall when you f-first entered it, I was all around you, a t-thick darkness your torch had trouble shining through.. Remember? Even before, when you t-turned around, I was everywhere.. I made way for your flashlight so you could see, but everything else was dark""
>>
No. 1010879 ID: b3d413

You sure? This "you" could be projected from your body. If it's comatose, or similar.
Well, either way, you're alive here. That's what matters.

Also I hate to dredge this up, but were you... er... [small]murdered? If so, by who?[/small]
Have to be sure protyre gave us the truth. He might be the murderer here, what with the cell.
>>
No. 1010880 ID: 894419

>>1010878
I didn't even think humans had ghosts, are you sure your not just like a swarm of nanites or something?
>>
No. 1010881 ID: 7aabf2
File 163195399986.png - (8.61KB , 409x256 , IsenTrue.png )
1010881

>You sure? This "you" could be projected from your body. If it's comatose, or similar.
Well, either way, you're alive here. That's what matters.

"I've seen my body, Zero. I'm dead.."

>I didn't even think humans had ghosts, are you sure your not just like a swarm of nanites or something?

Isen pauses and thinks for a moment. "I mean, it could be possible if I was connected to them and was in some sort of coma, but otherwise no, I don't believe I am.." (extra points for thinking of that!)

>Also I hate to dredge this up, but were you... er... murdered? If so, by who?

"A-Ah, y-yeah, I was j-just in the room at the end of the hall grabbing s-supplies for Xeno, h-he was working o-on s-something and needed m-me to go g-grab s-stuff, a-and--"

Isen looks visibly distressed, but closes his eyes and continues

"X-Xeno c-came in a-and-- I-It hurt so much, I--" Isen shakes his head, now slightly shaking. "I-It was X-Xeno, it was D-Dad.."
>>
No. 1010882 ID: 4a2078

That seems awful. Also awfully... out of the blue. What motive would he have for... wait.
It's messed up but, might he have did this to move "you" to a swarm of bots?
>>
No. 1010883 ID: 7aabf2
File 163195607765.png - (8.64KB , 409x256 , IsenUpset.png )
1010883

>That seems awful. Also awfully... out of the blue. What motive would he have for... wait.
It's messed up but, might he have did this to move "you" to a swarm of bots?

"N-No, he would n-never have e-even c-considered this as an o-option for anything l-like that.. H-He seemed paranoid a-about something, h-he even locked up P-Protyte.. I-I should have k-known something was w-wrong when he l-locked him up, Protyte is so kind and sweet, h-he'd never do a-anything w-wrong to Xeno.."
>>
No. 1010887 ID: 88bff1

Well if that's the case, his motive is a mystery. So is how you got to be how you are. We'll also have to figure out what exactly you are. Up to solve some mysteries?
As to Protyte, well, he's less sweet. Your death hit him bad. He heard it all. It made him desire to murder. Maybe if he sees you it'd help. Or maybe it'd drive him deeper. We'd have to do it carefully.
>>
No. 1010893 ID: 36784c

>>1010883
Search the room while you're talking to Isen. Is there anything useful here?
>>
No. 1011053 ID: a10254
File 163209173167.png - (8.88KB , 409x256 , RoomEyes.png )
1011053

>Well if that's the case, his motive is a mystery. So is how you got to be how you are. We'll also have to figure out what exactly you are. Up to solve some mysteries?
As to Protyte, well, he's less sweet. Your death hit him bad. He heard it all. It made him desire to murder. Maybe if he sees you it'd help. Or maybe it'd drive him deeper. We'd have to do it carefully.

"W-Well, at least he's alive, r-right?" Isen replies, seemingly trying to make things seem a bit better

"I- I trust you, Zero. I'll do whatever you think is best.. A-And yeah, I don't mind solving a m-mystery or two"

>Search the room while you're talking to Isen. Is there anything useful here?

Isen swiftly moves out of the way, allowing you to see the entire room again

There's a large paper on the table, three pictures on the wall, a large screen monitor in the wall, a locker seemingly stuffed full of papers, oil footprints leading out of the room, and a single piece of paper on the ground.. What do you look at first, if anything?
>>
No. 1011147 ID: 2a2fcc

Check out the pictures on the wall, see if they help at all
>>
No. 1011180 ID: b81ca0
File 163217875722.png - (5.84KB , 409x256 , ZETA.png )
1011180

>Check out the pictures on the wall, see if they help at all

You walk over to the pictures on the wall and begin to inspect them..

The first one shows another robot, seemingly named Zeta. It takes you a second to realize that this isn't Xeno, rather a bot bearing strong resemblance to him.
>>
No. 1011181 ID: b81ca0
File 163217892037.png - (5.98KB , 409x256 , BETA.png )
1011181

The second image shows a familiar face, it looks like you, but different. The name "BETA" is spelled out next to the bot, maybe you can try to seek these people out to see if they could help.
>>
No. 1011182 ID: b81ca0
File 163217905299.png - (2.81KB , 409x256 , TOODARK.png )
1011182

And for the third and final image.. Nothing, the image seems like it has nothing to show or it's too faded to show what it displayed before

You attempt to do a little brightening with your eyes but are only met with errors, upsetting..
>>
No. 1011191 ID: 98e1b0

Ask Isen what that third photo used to show and who else aside from Xeno, Vixen, Alpha, Beta, Zeta and Protyte were in the facility.
>>
No. 1011203 ID: c89cf7
File 163219174357.png - (2.19KB , 409x256 , IsenMemories.png )
1011203

>Ask Isen what that third photo used to show and who else aside from Xeno, Vixen, Alpha, Beta, Zeta and Protyte were in the facility.

"It's been 20 years, Zero.. I've been dead for a l-long time, they're the only ones I remember.. A-And as for the picture, I.. I think it was you? A strange photo indeed, it o-only faded about a year ago, I think Xeno took it.. B-But it was nothing important, I think.."

Isen stays in the top corner of the room, watching you.
>>
No. 1011204 ID: c89cf7
File 163219178664.png - (8.88KB , 409x256 , RoomEyes.png )
1011204

What should you do now? Keep searching? Go back to Protyte? Go see Alpha to see if she can help guide Isen into fixing you?
>>
No. 1011297 ID: a0b356

Maybe go back and talk to Protyte? He probably thinks you're dead or abandoned him-
>>
No. 1011334 ID: 532ac2

Usually I'd say to complete the room, but after all this time, is Protyte okay? He *was* pretty badly damaged. Best to see if he's still alive.
>>
No. 1011338 ID: 3328c7

Ask Isen where we can locate something to move Protyte around, as he is injured.
>>
No. 1011350 ID: f13b9a

I think we give Isen some more reassurance and explain where we're going, then get anything that could help Protyte move or be healed, and then go out to him.
I think Protyte might be upset at our absence, and probably would have a complicated reaction to Isen being alive (or 'alive'), so we should bring it up nicely, without going too far into the implications of ghosts or demons.
>>
No. 1011428 ID: e89c4c

>>1011350
>Reassure
Well, very few people who have died get to say stuff afterwards.
So, he's pretty alive for a supposedly dead guy.
>>
No. 1011579 ID: c83a15
File 163261962761.png - (4.27KB , 409x256 , IsenTrust.png )
1011579

>I think we give Isen some more reassurance and explain where we're going, then get anything that could help Protyte move or be healed, and then go out to him.

That does seem like a good idea, you look over to Isen and begin explaining, reassuring him every time something negative comes up

You tell him that Protyte has been waiting for a very long time for you to find something to help him off of the wall

Isen doesn't reply for a moment, looking down, then he speaks up

"I.. I don't think there's anything useful in here, but.. I do have an idea, but you'll have to trust me, okay..?"
>>
No. 1011581 ID: c83a15
File 163261981715.png - (8.88KB , 409x256 , RoomEyes.png )
1011581

>Reassure, Well, very few people who have died get to say stuff afterwards.
So, he's pretty alive for a supposedly dead guy.

Isen gently chuckles, you didn't even realise you said that out loud, but he seems to not mind

"I guess, I'm pretty alive for a dead guy, eh? Maybe I have some unfinished business, maybe this is an emergency backup for if I'm ever severely injured, who knows, but it's probably best not to think about it"
>>
No. 1011583 ID: c83a15
File 163262067805.png - (9.95KB , 409x256 , ProtyteSurprise.png )
1011583

You and Isen make your way out of the room, down the hallway, out through Xeno's office and to Protyte's cell, you noticed Alpha was no longer on the screen on your way out, though.. But your thougts are quickly cut off when a familiar voice calls out

"Z-ZERO?? YOU'RE ALIVE? I THOUGHT YOU FUCKIN DIED! DON'T DISSAPEAR ON ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, FUCK!" he yells out, sounding concerned but thankful. The liquid metal placed on the spikes seem to have set, blending in with his own metal

"And.. What is- Wait.. I-Isen..?"
>>
No. 1011593 ID: 8f0b7d

First, apologize for the severe delay. Tell him you lost power. Well, maybe? It's fuzzy as to what exactly occurred. Still, good to see he's still alive!

As to our blue eyed pal, well, I'd hoped we could go slow with the reveal because the whole spiel is a lot to deal with, but hey. Still, give the rest of the details to Protyte step by step.

If Protyte reacts with disbelief, perhaps he could tell Protyte of a secret that just the two of them are aware of?
>>
No. 1011594 ID: 53560f

Sorry, I collapsed on my way to find a way to help and only woke up recently.
But enough excuses, Isen’s alive, though his current form is a bit of a mystery. I hope your reunion is enough for you to forgive me for disappearing on you for 4 months.
>>
No. 1011597 ID: c83a15
File 163263664228.png - (9.95KB , 409x256 , ProtyteHappier.png )
1011597

>Sorry, I collapsed on my way to find a way to help and only woke up recently. But enough excuses, Isen’s alive, though his current form is a bit of a mystery. I hope your reunion is enough for you to forgive me for disappearing on you for 4 months.

Protyte speaks, "A-Alive? But I heard.."

Isen then speaks up, cutting off Protyte, "I'm conscious, alive? Debateable, but I am aware.. I was told you.. Heard what happened..?"

Protyte replies, "I.. I did, are you alright?"

Isen replies, "I.. Got over it, I'd prefer not to talk about it"

Protyte goes silent for a moment, before replying, "..Understandable, you had it the worst out of all of us. But enough of that, did you do something useful for once, Zero?" Protyte smiles, his eyes seeming more alive than before
>>
No. 1011605 ID: 00e23d

Sorry, after I got up I had to see if your health was worse. However, while we did fail to get a physical object to help, we did get somebody who may have some idea how to help. Care to tell us what this idea of yours is?
>>
No. 1011607 ID: c83a15
File 163265532406.png - (10.27KB , 409x256 , ProtyteHappierIsen.png )
1011607

>Sorry, after I got up I had to see if your health was worse. However, while we did fail to get a physical object to help, we did get somebody who may have some idea how to help. Care to tell us what this idea of yours is?

Isen nods, slipping into the cell. "R-Right, uhm.. First, step into the cell and try to pull Protyte off of the wall"

You nod, walking into the cell.. You grab hold of Protyte firmly and await further instructions..
>>
No. 1011609 ID: c83a15
File 163266157620.png - (7.34KB , 409x256 , IsenWhispers.png )
1011609

Protyte gets close to you, and whispers something in your ear.. You don't know what he said, because the moment he began to speak everything went quiet, then..
>>
No. 1011610 ID: c83a15
File 163266163293.gif - (285.01KB , 410x256 , YourReflection.gif )
1011610

...
>>
No. 1011656 ID: 4afdac

o dip its u. hi-5!
>>
No. 1011661 ID: 57ba72

Do you mind? I'm the middle of helping my friend. Get yo foreboding outta here!
>>
No. 1011684 ID: c83a15
File 163270808104.png - (8.88KB , 409x256 , ProtyteFree.png )
1011684

You stumble back, blinking a few times, finding yourself somewhere else again, though it takes you a second to realize you're back in the cell with Protyte and Isen, you take a moment to take in the scene..

Protyte is on the ground, having been pulled out while you were.. Gone, seeming quite shakey. Isen looks very concerned, and you have no idea what to do..
>>
No. 1011698 ID: ce39da

"What happened? I was out of it for a- Never mind; what do I do next!?"
>>
No. 1011728 ID: c83a15
File 163273417627.png - (8.88KB , 409x256 , ProtyteFreeIsenUpset.png )
1011728

>What happened? I was out of it for a- Never mind; what do I do next!?

Isen speaks, "I-I don't know- M-Make sure he's okay, keep him stable--"

Protyte coughs, more oil flows out of his mouth
>>
No. 1011729 ID: ac1736

Tell me we still have the LM stuff.
>>
No. 1011749 ID: f8fa51

Go over to him and ask him what he's feeling, where the pain is worst, and where his senses have failed him entirely (that's where he'll need most urgent attention).


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason