[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 126188325623.png - (128.02KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
98705 No. 98705 ID: 754774

You are a sapient parasite that stole your host's eye.

You're not quite sure what happened after your ran off with your prize, but it went something along the lines of realizing you could change your shape so you had wings, and then promptly flying into something very bright.

The area you are in now smells like death and is apparantly called a 'hospital'.
Expand all images
>>
No. 98707 ID: 754774
File 12618833404.png - (49.87KB , 640x480 , 2.png )
98707

On the bright side, you can go really fast!

Zooooooom!!
>>
No. 98708 ID: 34470e

>>98707
Um, where are you?
>>
No. 98709 ID: c5f90c

Find a shiny surface to look at yourself in.
>>
No. 98710 ID: bde1b8

Locate wall map.
>>
No. 98713 ID: af3e6d

SO MANY QUESTS

On a more related note, look around.
>>
No. 98716 ID: 754774
File 126188563077.png - (91.68KB , 640x480 , 3.png )
98716

>>98708
A hospital!
>>98709
You just did!

You sure are dumb today.

>>98710
There's a map on the floor with the two bumps on the wall called 'third'. You already flew around there, but it would be a good idea to look at it very carefully once you're finished with this place.

>>98713
So many closed doors. You can't explore like this! You will probably be done with this place quickly. It is also very small.

You can fly through the open door, but the human person is closing it behind her...
>>
No. 98717 ID: bc57ed

>>98716
>her
Hover around her quietly. Watch her.
>>
No. 98722 ID: eaec5a

Can't see shit captain.
>>
No. 98724 ID: 34470e

>>98722
It's early Knight Blades chapters all over again!
>>
No. 111665 ID: 754774
File 12636276436.png - (75.89KB , 640x480 , 4.png )
111665

You dwell on the fact this eye has horrible vision.

You have gained a goal!
-ACQUIRE BETTER EYE

The human enters a room. You glide past her feet.

She begins to have a conversation with another human who's gender you're unsure of. They all look the same. You fly behind the second human's foot and rid yourself of your wings.

"How is she?"
"Beautiful."
"Her health."
"Oh...Oh yes, she's fine. It's setting in perfectly, though her eyes have gone pink from the melanin deficiency. We'll have a optometrist in when she wakes up."
"Good. I'll report it."

This human sounds male.

A series of clak-claking alerts you that she is leaving.
>>
No. 111667 ID: ca5cdb

>>111665
Follow! Follow! Follow!
>>
No. 111676 ID: 754774
File 126362909259.png - (96.37KB , 640x480 , 5.png )
111676

>>111667
You scuttle after her. You neglect to realize that you are slower without wings and the doorway is directly in the male's field of vision.

He easily plucks you off the floor.

"Now, we can't have pests crawling around while the patient is sleeping."
>>
No. 111677 ID: 754774
File 126362912998.png - (9.38KB , 640x480 , 6.png )
111677

>>111676
He places you in a jar.

Now you REALLY can't see anything.

This hampers your plans.
>>
No. 111678 ID: 34470e

>>111677
Can you grow new wings?
>>
No. 111681 ID: 754774
File 12636299596.png - (7.16KB , 640x480 , 7.png )
111681

>>111678
You change your shape back into wings, but the jar is too cramped for you to flap.

The male gets up and leaves.
>>
No. 111683 ID: c0f3bf

Knock jar. Off table.
>>
No. 111684 ID: ca5cdb

>>111681
Create spike.
>>
No. 111713 ID: 6faa8c

Create legs and an eyelid.
>>
No. 111808 ID: 8dc9d5

>>111681
The jar is now called "The Heavens"
Create drill, pierce The Heavens with your drill.
>>
No. 115413 ID: 754774
File 126403827443.png - (60.84KB , 640x480 , 8.png )
115413

You name the jar The Heavens. It fits nicely, considering the light is shining directly into it and you might die.

You turn your bottom half into a drill shape and tighten it to make it harder.

You successfully pierce through! A bit of extra smashing opens enough space to fly through.
>>
No. 115421 ID: 903f16

Examine the sleeping patient.
>>
No. 115424 ID: 632862

>>115413
Fly over to check out the patient.
>>
No. 115431 ID: 754774
File 126403916366.png - (90.58KB , 640x480 , 9.png )
115431

>>115413
You almost think of the patient as male before you remember the discussion the older patients have.
You wish female humans all had large breasts. It would make gender identification so much easier.

You fly in a little closer, but end up swerving to the left when the human suddenly jumps up.
>>
No. 115432 ID: 903f16

Take evasive action and fly away as quickly as we can from the human. We can't afford to be caught again.
>>
No. 115468 ID: af3e6d

>>115431
>all had larger breasts
Yeah, that's a good way to put it. Take evasive action!
>>
No. 115509 ID: 754774
File 126404288296.png - (55.10KB , 640x480 , 10.png )
115509

>>115432
Evasive action!

You linger at the top of the door. She hides behind her bed and holds a pillow up like a shield.
>>
No. 115511 ID: 632862

>>115509
Can you form a speaking mechanism? Say "What's up?"
>>
No. 115516 ID: 34470e

>>115511
If this isn't possible, curiously and cautiously fly closer to her.
>>
No. 115524 ID: 6faa8c

>>115509
Land on bed, form legs, carefully approach. I doubt she'll attack her own eye.
>>
No. 115527 ID: 754774
File 126404362341.png - (54.58KB , 640x480 , 11.png )
115527

>>115511
You try to say hello, but you barely have enough of yourself to form a mouth, let alone a voice box (which you have no idea how to make).

Drat.

The girl lowers her pillow.

"...No, it's okay, I can hear you."
>>
No. 115528 ID: 6faa8c

>>115527
Reasserting
>>115524
>>
No. 115548 ID: 754774
File 126404467429.png - (82.33KB , 640x480 , 12.png )
115548

>>115528
You possess the eye of a middle-aged nonhuman man.
As she lowers the pillow completely, she seems to have both her eyes.

You land on the bed and form four small legs. She looks around, her eyes flicking about rapidly, from your general direction to the door, to the three other beds in the room (which seem to be empty).

You convey that you're confused and don't mean any harm. She conveys similar feelings, but she's also very angry.
>>
No. 115551 ID: f21281

>>115548
"Whoa, dude. Your eyes.

Your eyes fucking ROCK."
>>
No. 115554 ID: af3e6d

Angry why? Whatever we did, we didn't mean it!
>>
No. 115555 ID: 632862

I think she's angry about what happened to her to get her in the hospital.
>>
No. 115556 ID: 754774
File 126404538863.png - (45.74KB , 640x480 , 13.png )
115556

>>115551
'Marks'. That's what you would like if your host had succeeded in treating (and therefore killing) you.

You dwell on how impressive they look regardless. The eyes are a very wonderful color.

"Are they gone?"

You convey a confirmation. She stands and peeks out the doorway.

"This place is strange and smells funny. Why is it so white?"
>>
No. 115557 ID: c5f90c

Y-Your eyes are v-very pretty...
>>
No. 115559 ID: e63d54

>>115556
Go on to her head and become a hat.
>>
No. 115560 ID: 632862

Say that it is called a hospital, and it is where sick people go to get better. Most of the time.
>>
No. 115562 ID: 754774
File 126404612965.png - (46.40KB , 640x480 , 14.png )
115562

>>115557
You convey your fondness for her eyes a bit more strongly, though nervous. She expels warm feelings of thanks, but doesn't speak.

"This is a horrible map."

You glide out to see what she's talking about.
It's a board showing the purpose of the floors and listing the rooms in boxes, but nothing else.

"I can't read this at all. What is that Y doing there?"

The human girl seems to be on a low reading level.
>>
No. 115570 ID: c5f90c

Can we convey "Place for crazy people?"
>>
No. 115571 ID: 754774
File 126404815223.png - (16.28KB , 640x480 , 15.png )
115571

>>115570
You convey how to pronounce it and the meaning.

"Oh. Saeldra."

It seems to be another language's word for 'Asylum'.

She begins opening doors. Based on her feelings, none of them are occupied. She finally stops at the staircase and begins heading down.

You really need to complete your Quest. it's very hard to see.
>>
No. 115594 ID: e63d54

>>115571
Hitch a ride on her head.
>>
No. 115626 ID: 632862

>>115571
Do you need to grab an eye from a person, or does it have to be one lying around somewhere? What floor are we on?

Go to Injury.
>>
No. 116709 ID: 754774
File 126419316088.png - (46.04KB , 640x480 , 16.png )
116709

>>115594
>>115626
You land on her head and form comb-like legs to stay seated. Conversing with her feels easier now, and more like physically speaking.

You tell her you need to go down to the second floor. She complies.
>>
No. 116711 ID: 754774
File 126419350024.png - (34.96KB , 640x480 , 17.png )
116711

>>116709
She opens the door. The inside is pitch black, and in the dim light, you can see broken glass.

"Looks like someone smashed all the rooflamps. I've got bad night vision, so I'm going to need a lantern if you want to see what's here."

You haven't possessed the ability to see for long, but you're pretty sure that if the area behind you is that bright, then you should be able to see farther than this. Your night vision must be as bad as hers.

You have gained a goal!
-ACQUIRE PORTABLE LIGHT SOURCE
>>
No. 116722 ID: 3c3b93

>>116711
Bah! Her eyes are no good! Tell her to stick close to a wall, preferably left, and continue.
>>
No. 116784 ID: ce1966

Can't See Shit Captain Quest
>>
No. 116841 ID: 632862

Better not walk around where there's broken glass if you can't see.

What floor were we on before? Go to 3 or 4, whichever one is new.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason