[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 157561699026.png - (54.07KB , 1080x1080 , Malcor Rune.png )
951004 No. 951004 ID: 5245b2

31 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 951455 ID: 8b660e

>>951423
Taking a shot in the dark here, but my guess is that you came out here because you are trying to escape from that darkness...

that about right?
>>
No. 951473 ID: 5245b2

>>951455
This is where I have always lived.
>>
No. 951667 ID: 5245b2
File 157640236975.png - (4.14MB , 3024x4032 , Yule 1.png )
951667

Hmph. I suppose that if I signed up for this, I might as well do some research.
>>
No. 952217 ID: 5245b2

Hm. Yule is always stressful here. The Black Fog is more prevalent during Winter. and the added snow makes finding food more difficult than usual.
>>
No. 952582 ID: 5245b2
File 157800464259.png - (11.31KB , 1600x1600 , don't wake me.png )
952582

>>
No. 952583 ID: 5245b2
File 157800469378.png - (296.58KB , 1600x1600 , Godsdammit.png )
952583

You know, When I went to bed last night, probably the last thing I wanted to do was wake to another arcane storm.
>>
No. 953038 ID: 5245b2
File 157847591713.png - (1.75MB , 1600x1600 , Rain.png )
953038

Storms are signs that strange things are afoot. The Fork I constructed should be working... I hope.
>>
No. 953855 ID: 5245b2
File 157943860781.gif - (731.68KB , 1000x1000 , Maddening, ain't it.gif )
953855

01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 00100000 01010011 01010100 01001111 01010010 01011001 00100000 01010111 01000001 01010011 00100000 01000010 01001111 01010010 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 01000001 01001110 01011001 01010111 01000001 01011001 00100001 00100000 01000111 01001111 01001111 01000100 00100000 01010010 01001001 01000100 01000100 01000001 01001110 01000011 01000101 00100001
>>
No. 953865 ID: 8b660e

>>953855
oh crap....
>>
No. 953871 ID: f133dc

Yes it was, but what do YOU have to offer crazyface?
>>
No. 953916 ID: 5245b2
File 157952846236.gif - (731.68KB , 1000x1000 , Maddening, ain't it.gif )
953916

BETTER QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER ME?
>>
No. 953926 ID: 21be80

>>953916
Some chocolate milk and cookies
>>
No. 953932 ID: bc774b

>>953916
occasionally helpful but mostly funny banter. Was there something you wanted?
>>
No. 953940 ID: 8b660e

>>953916
Well what is it you want for one...?
>>
No. 953956 ID: 5245b2

>>953932
>>953940
THE NORTHMAN KNOWS WHAT I WANT!
>>953926
AND IT AIN'T THAT!
...BUT I'M TAKING THEM ANYWAY.
>>
No. 953959 ID: 8b660e

>>953956
It’s true I know what you want.

Spread your influence and all that Jazz. Alright so let’s begin then. How are we going to start spreading your power oh avatar of madness?
>>
No. 953961 ID: 8b660e

>>953959
Oh, where are my manners, I’ll Introduce you.

Everyone this is Marshall, an avatar of madness and insanity. His quest is to spread is influence of madness across the multiverse. I guess we’re going to help him do that!

So where are we now Marshall? You’re kinda blocking the view.
>>
No. 953964 ID: 5245b2

>>953959
>>953961
LIKE THE MAN SAID, MY NAME IS MARSHAL BLACK, BUT DON'T LET 'IM UNDERCUT MY IMAGE, I AIN'T JUST NUTS, I'M EVERYTHING THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE. CARTOONS PULLING THINGS OUT OF THIN AIR? THAT'S ME. A CHARACTER SUDDENLY UNLOCKING A NEW ABILITY BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THE STORY? I'M THERE. A CHARACTER ACTING AGAINST EVERYTHING THEY STOOD FOR? THAT'S ME TOO. I'M ANYTHING THAT DEVIATES FROM THE NORM. I'M THE CHANGE EVERYONE HATES TO SEE. THAT VOICE IN THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BRAIN TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF DOING IT. I'M THE JOKER, I'M S8 DAENAERYS TARGARYEN, I'M CLETUS KASADY... THE LIST GOES FOR MILES, BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE. I'M IN YOUR WORLD AS I'M IN EVERY WORLD. MASS SHOOTINGS, JONESTOWN, ASSASSINATIONS, I MAKE 'EM ALL HAPPEN. WHEN YOU ACT WITHOUT THINKING, YOU'RE ME. WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING FOR THE GREATER GOOD, BUT IT JUST ENDS UP WORSE FOR EVERYONE, YOU'RE ME. I AM CHAOS ITSELF, BUT I DON'T HAVE TOTAL CONTROL. THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN. YOU SPREAD THE GOSPEL, SHOW EVERY WORLD THE TRUTH, THAT CHAOS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT. YOU THINK YOU MOOKS CAN DO THAT FOR ME?
>>
No. 953976 ID: 5245b2

>>953964
SO, CAN I GET AN AMEN?
>>
No. 954000 ID: 72104d

>>953964
Ight where do we start?
>>
No. 954112 ID: 9876c4

amen
>>
No. 954267 ID: 5245b2

>>954112
WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!
>>954000
FIRST THING'S FIRST: NEW YORK CITY, 1930. I'VE GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE!
>>
No. 954274 ID: c03678

>>954267
With who?
>>
No. 954282 ID: 5245b2

>>954274
YOU OUGHTA KNOW, NORSEMAN, YOU'RE PRACTICALLY HIS PET.
>>
No. 954307 ID: 8b660e

>>954282
Claude? Well alright if that’s how we’re rolling this then. Let’s go.
>>
No. 956231 ID: 5245b2
File 158164642566.jpg - (593.06KB , 3024x3024 , IMG_2483.jpg )
956231

I almost forgot what freedom felt like. To move without the constant hindrance of snow or the threat of the ground caving in under me.
>>
No. 956232 ID: 12a79b

>>956231
Kick ass armor! What are we doing boss?
>>
No. 956237 ID: 5245b2

Leaving that godforsaken island 'til it's not a frozen hellhole.
>>
No. 956238 ID: 12a79b

>>956237
Right on! then what? what's the plan? I'm assuming we'll need to move to more warmer climates?
>>
No. 956370 ID: 5245b2

>>956238
We will go where the Bifrost takes us, and leave Amarth to his own devices. Never cared much for him anyway.
>>
No. 956372 ID: 2a54d2

>>956370
Amarth? Like Amon Amarth....? PFC? That you?
>>
No. 956373 ID: 2a54d2

>>956370
Amarth? Like Amon Amarth....? PFC? That you?
>>
No. 956384 ID: 5245b2

>>956372
>>956373
I heard you the first time, and that name holds no weight with me.
>>
No. 958970 ID: 5245b2
File 158417218084.gif - (1.63MB , 480x480 , Bifrost.gif )
958970

If I end up in more snow, I'm going to go insane.
>>
No. 958973 ID: 5245b2
File 158417856648.png - (0.97MB , 3024x3024 , Incoming.png )
958973

{A semi truck's horn blares, evade!}
ROLL FOR EVASION
15 or Higher for complete success
14-10 glancing blow
10 or lower is direct hit
>>
No. 958975 ID: 094652

rolled 16 = 16

DERP YOURSELF ALIVE
>>
No. 959123 ID: 5245b2

>>958975
SUCCESS!
Bryn rolls to the side, and the truck's brakes screech as it attempts to slow!
>>
No. 959140 ID: e51896

yell at guy in the truck
>>
No. 959145 ID: 5245b2

>>959140
"To be fair, I did cross in front of his truck."
>>
No. 968418 ID: 5245b2
File 159079674045.png - (1.29MB , 3024x4032 , The Beast.png )
968418

"Awake?" says the shadow in the armor.
"Yes." I reply.
"Good. There is much to be done."
The cold wind blows through the pines. The Hunt begins.
>>
No. 968748 ID: d63ea8

Are you the hunter?
Or am I?
>>
No. 968900 ID: 5245b2

>>968748
We are the hunter. We know not the prey, but we do not care.
>>
No. 968913 ID: 094652

Do the traditional hunter's warble
>>
No. 968929 ID: d63ea8

Snuff the fire it is time to move.
>>
No. 968978 ID: 5245b2

>>968929
The Fire is bait. The Light will lure anything to me.
>>968913
https://youtu.be/QIppGLul3Fk
>>
No. 968987 ID: d63ea8

Ready our weapon I guess?
>>
No. 972822 ID: 5245b2
File 159526375118.jpg - (1.73MB , 4032x3024 , 0FE04D32-1521-49B6-BD06-BB3D6C69FAF4.jpg )
972822

I wake up alone, standing in a pool of blood that is not my own. Smoke billows from burning huts and mutilated bodies lie scattered around me. It’s starting to rain...
...Not again... by the forge of my soul, please not again...
>>
No. 972910 ID: 5245b2

>BRYN is currently in what remains of a small town or village. There are bits and pieces of human corpses all around, blood stains the gravel and dirt, buildings burning, the smell of burning flesh is everywhere.
>BRYN does not recognize this place, and does not remember how he got here.
>BRYN is gripping Stormrune tightly. The blade is currently in default position, and the charge meter is full.
>It's starting to rain.


>>What should BRYN do?
>>
No. 972925 ID: 094652

Take a moment to remember: you are the one with the sword, you're the one with a choice.

I'm going to suggest you sneak in and look for survivors, but you be you.
>>
No. 972946 ID: 5245b2

>>972925
>BRYN searches for survivors.
>A 4 hour search turns up nothing.
>Not a single living thing in the town.
>Not even carrion birds.
>Not even flies.
>BRYN gets the feeling something is seriously wrong.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason