[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 891589)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153098578108.png - (38.08KB , 686x758 , 1.png )
891589 No. 891589 ID: 65a774

Quest Dis: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/108793.html
Wiki and previous threads (Needs love): https://tgchan.org/wiki/Boldly_Coming
Expand all images
>>
No. 891590 ID: 65a774
File 153098579229.png - (135.67KB , 686x758 , 2.png )
891590

Last time on Boldly Coming…

Xi’ankh Detadon the Tuul:
“We both now we’re going to fuck like feral insects after this anyway. Don’t give me that look. You’ve already sent me nudes and booped my face with your… ‘Monster. COCK.’ So it’s only fair you get to see some abdomen action as well, right?”

Madame Zaliasquenska tatil Xai Lentazin the Raolme:
“Just let me ride you, VicK… I w-want to do this for you…”

Joseph Joestar the Indiana jones clone:
“OH MAH GAAWWD!”

Qarka Soulfeaster the Khrax:
“I wasn’t even in the last thread! What in the void!? I’m so speaking to my agent after this!”

And now, for the thrilling conclusion…!
>>
No. 891593 ID: 65a774
File 153098585492.png - (86.08KB , 686x758 , 3.png )
891593

>Space… the final frontier… an endless ocean of endl-
“OH ABDOMEN, WE’RE ON FIRE!”
>*Cough* An endless ocean of-
“THE LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM IS NOTHING BUT SCRAP!”
>AN ENDLESS OCEAN OF-
“WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!”
>Alright, fine, I admit I might have made a mistake attacking those pirates.
“Well, it’s nice that you’re willing to admit your mistakes, Captain Vic… but we’re still about TO DIE! Do something!”
>Alright alright… Let’s see…

A) Open the airlocks! That will surely snuff out those fires!
B) Activate the repair droids! They will make short work of that malfunctioning support system!
C) Use the escape pod! There is only one small seat in there but still… captain first?
D) Go out in a BLAZE OF GLORY! Ram the closes station / ship / Planetoid and die with honor!
E) Go out with a BANG! Kiss Xi deeply as the ship EXPLODES… for some reason…
>>
No. 891595 ID: 44b1bb

>>891593
Strap yourselves down, then do A and B.
>>
No. 891598 ID: 9ed254

Ah yes, Faster Than Light: Shit’s Getting Tight, A and B is the best solution, get everybody out of the areas where the air will be taken out and prepare for the worst.
>>
No. 891612 ID: ad51b8

A)
B)
don't forget to keep attacking those blasted pirates so they don't make more fires.
>>
No. 891614 ID: 91ee5f

>>891593
I know a Star Trek situation when I see one! This is obviously the Kobayashi Maru and nothing we do is going to work!

>What do?
A and B
>>
No. 891618 ID: 575ec0

C!
Hold her in your lap as you escape
>>
No. 891619 ID: ee2d6e

A and B, while sitting in the medbay.
>>
No. 891620 ID: 094652

Teleport to THEIR ship and swarm them with hiver drones!

(Seriously why don't we get the option to switch ships in FTL)
>>
No. 891627 ID: 05ff2f

If the escape pod door can be closed without launching it, then take refuge in there with Xi on your lap while executing both plans B and A. That way if they fail you can still escape alive.

...Er, wait, in this sim is Xi's body just a drone of her brain-hive-body-thingie on this ship or is her whole brain-mind in the body before you? 'Cause if she's just a drone, then she'll die with the ship even if you flee with her body. It'll also mean you'll have to make sure her hive-brain-body is in a sealed compartment and bunker down there with her before executing plan A.
>>
No. 891634 ID: 33cbe7

A & B: blast doors solve everything.
>>
No. 891652 ID: 0fcc00

>>891593
> Use the escape pod! There is only one small seat in there

Xi is always encouraging us to force things into small spaces where they don't quite fit. So, use the escape pod, with both of you. Blow up the ship on the way out to kill the pirates.
>>
No. 891657 ID: ba56e6

>>891652
I guess this would be C, D, and E. I'll vote for this.
>>
No. 891680 ID: 65a774
File 153106972931.png - (73.98KB , 686x758 , 4.png )
891680

>Don't forget to keep attacking those blasted pirates so they don't make more fires.
You’ve already left those pirates in the dust. They are of no threat anymore.
>Get everybody out of the areas where the air will be taken out and prepare for the worst.
At the moment, only you and Xi is still alive on this ship. The others… well, there was this accident with the food converter and… eh… you’re not going to eat hamburgers for a while…
>in this sim is Xi's body just a drone of her brain-hive-body-thingie on this ship or is her whole brain-mind in the body before you?
You’re pretty sure she’s only got one body here, so you don’t have to worry about her actual brain thingy.
>Teleport to THEIR ship and swarm them with hiver drones!
You don’t have a teleporter… or a swarm…


>Strap yourselves down, then do A and B.
“Orders, captain?”
>Open the blast door in sector 8! Then send the repair droids to the support systems!
“Aye aye, capt! …err… wait…”
>Status report, ensign.
“Good news, the fires are under control…”
>and the bad news?
“We just jettison the droids into space… Opening the doors into vacuum apparently suck more than just the air out of the room?”
>Can’t they just float after us or something?
“Not when we’re flying at FTL speeds, running away from pirates, sir. Well, congrats, now we’re definitely going to die from asphyxiation!”
>At least I got further than your first try.
“Hey, I didn’t know they were serious about hailing before disengaging the hanger, okay? My second try went way better, after all. But now we’re all dead… again…”
>Calm down, I still got one plan left.
“And what is that, big guy?”
>>
No. 891681 ID: 65a774
File 153106973860.png - (52.17KB , 686x758 , 5.png )
891681

>C! Hold her in your lap as you escape!
“Ugh, t-this thing is clearly not d-designed for a b-big guy like you… and definitely not with me in your lap!”
>Well, so far you’ve been encouraging me to force big things into small spaces where they don’t quite fit…
“Well, I didn’t mean it like this. It’s like we’re crammed into a food can! And I got a freaking hard rod pressing into my abdomen!”
>…err… don’t blame me for that one.
“Which is the worst part! I’d rather have you poke me than some sharp metal rod… … …well?”
>Um…
“Just press a button. One of those up there before we go down with the ship! And don’t ask me, I have no idea what any of those do either.”
>>
No. 891682 ID: 4f1cbc

>>891681
Push the button labelled "DO NOT PUSH!".
>>
No. 891683 ID: b1b4f3

>>891681
Blue!
>>
No. 891687 ID: ee2d6e

Red.
>>
No. 891701 ID: daa216

Yellow looks like someone sitting. Go for that, maybe that is safety.
>>
No. 891711 ID: ba56e6

>>891681
Green is for Go
>>
No. 891712 ID: 0fcc00

>>891682
...yeah, gotta take the schmuck bait and see what happens. Red.
>>
No. 891713 ID: e97f18

>>891681
Kiss her as though you're both about to die. Then hit the red button.
>>
No. 891716 ID: 0fcc00

>>891681
Wait, there's a fifth possibility here.

Have we already set a course for somewhere useful (and pirate-free)? If so, and if the escape pod has its own independent air supply, then don't hit any button. Just stay in the escape pod and use its air supply until you get close to your destination, then when you get close to your destination, exit and make use of the remaining air to land/dock the ship.
>>
No. 891723 ID: 91ee5f

>>891680
>“We just jettison the droids into space…Opening the doors into vacuum apparently suck more than just the air out of the room?”
Vic, you idiot! You weren’t supposed to do both at the same time! You were supposed to open the doors, close them when the fires were out, and then you send out the droids!

>>891681
Suddenly realize that you can’t push any of the buttons because with Xi in here with you and sitting on your lap, she has your arms pinned under her and you can’t get them free to push one of the buttons. She’ll have to push one the buttons for you.
>>
No. 891740 ID: 33cbe7

Press blue for emergency shower.
>>
No. 891742 ID: 5de987

>>891680
You were supposed to air lock the areas of the ship with the fires in them and then void the air in those areas into space to starve the fires than when the fires are out or at least smaller you close the space air locks and open the internal air locks and THEN send out the droids to do repairs!
It's like you've never played a simulator game.

>>891681
Headbutt console.
>>
No. 891816 ID: 830fb7

>>891681
!!!PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS!!!
>>
No. 891981 ID: 65a774
File 153124310455.png - (51.06KB , 686x758 , 6.png )
891981

>Don't hit any button.
“…what are you doing?”
>Taking a third… err… fifth option! By pressing no buttons at all!
“Dammit, Vic, the ship is going to explode any second now! Push a button!”
>Wait, what? Why would the ship explode all the sudden!?
“Because you activated the escape pod, of course!”
>Seems like a very bad design choice, if you ask me…
“But a cool one! Who’ve heard of escaping non-exploding ships, after all?”

>Kiss her as though you're both about to die.
“…what are you trying to do?”
>…kiss you?
“Yeah, no, that’s not going to work here. We’re way to cramped… so, instead get us out of here ALIVE, then you can kiss me.”

>Suddenly realize that you can’t push any of the buttons because with Xi in here with you and sitting on your lap, she has your arms pinned under her and you can’t get them free to push one of the buttons. She’ll have to push one the buttons for you.
“Vic… I’m barely big enough to cover your stomach, let alone your arms…”
>Still, it would be a bit cute if you-
“And I can’t even reach the console from here! This thing is clearly not designed with small people in mind!”

>Press blue for emergency shower.
“…did you just activate the wipers?”
>…why would a space craft need wipers for?
“…I’m not… sure?”
>Yellow looks like someone sitting. Go for that, maybe that is safety.
“And now you dimmed the light… I’m pretty sure it’s the green one, Vic, press the green one ov-“
>!!!PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS!!!
“DON’T PRESS THE RED ONE YOU’LL-”
>>
No. 891982 ID: 65a774
File 153124311232.png - (58.25KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
891982

:BriannahSB: Another cup of tea, love?
:KronosSB: Of course, Bri, I do so-
>>
No. 891983 ID: 65a774
File 153124312173.png - (60.20KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
891983

*CRASH!*
:KronosSB: WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE FIVE!?
:BriannahSB: By the seven ‘ells!? What was that!?
>>
No. 891984 ID: 65a774
File 153124313088.png - (67.59KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
891984

Ouch! I think we've got some serious organ damage here! All of them, of course, could be easily replaced in the time period from which you've just arrived. However, a quick scenery check reveals that you are now in the Dark Ages. The only transplant you'll get here is from carcass to spit over flame.

As you draw a few final lungsful of oxygen through your newly-acquired sucking chest wound, you gleefully notice that your final resting place is near beautiful Royal palace of Risavia - universally renowned for its inclusion in the game "Legends of Risavia".
Well, you're dead again. We even warned you not to push that button. You have no one to blame but yourself for having to sit through a plug for another one of our fine products. Maybe you'll follow directions next time. Thanks for playing (and all that stuff).

Also, you game time is up. Please remove yourself from the game console and have a good day.
>>
No. 891993 ID: 91ee5f

>>891984
Yeah, it’s time to leave.

You still need to get yourself ready for your date with Qarka later.
>>
No. 891997 ID: 91ee5f

>>891993
Also, if Xi asks why you pushed the red button, tell her that in some of the Earth video games, that’s usually a trick where the correct button is the one that you’re told not to push. Obviously, that wasn’t the case this time.
>>
No. 892023 ID: e29b97

Refuse to remove yourself from the console and reroll. They'll have to yank you out by your ear.
>>
No. 892036 ID: ba56e6

Ejaculate from the game.
>>
No. 892041 ID: 8cb228

Exit the game.
>>
No. 892084 ID: f3fe9b

Fuck rules and fuck limits, hit restore
>>
No. 892115 ID: b1b4f3

Exit. Don't cause a scene.
>>
No. 892199 ID: 65a774
File 153133682763.png - (70.61KB , 686x758 , 10.png )
892199

>Refuse to remove yourself from the console and reroll. They'll have to yank you out by your ear.
While it’s very tempting to just continue playing, you really don’t want to know what someone that has a direct connection to your brain can do if you get on their bad side. Besides, Xi is probably already waiting for you in the real world by now.

>Ejaculate from the game.
You pull out from the game, stroking the apparatus one last time as you remove yourself from it embrace, panting and sweating. Those things really made it feel like it was reality, didn’t they? Either way, you better hurry to the outside and meet up with Xi.

“Vic, over here!”
>Ah, there you are.
“So, what do you think? Are the virtual arcade awesome or just awesome?”
>I’m going to go with… hmm… freaking dope?
“Aw, yeah!”

>Tell her that in some of the Earth video games, that’s usually a trick where the correct button is the one that you’re told not to push.
“But this wasn’t a earth game, Vic… but to be honest, if I were able to actually reach the buttons I would have pressed the red one first. I mean, who wouldn’t press it?”
>Red buttons are meant to be pushed!
“Exactly! Just think about the red buttons feelings if you don’t! It would be so sad…”
>But what about the green button?
“Fuck the green button! No likes the green button!”

>You still need to get yourself ready for your date with Qarka later.
“Isn’t that a few hours away still?”
>It’s at 20 hours so… 5 hours from now?
“Plenty of time then…”
>Plenty of time for what?
“…I pretty sure the girl usually ask the guy if he wants to come home with her for a bowl of nectar or something? But, if that isn’t up to your taste… well…”

Walking up close to you, she looks up and reach upwards towards your face, though unable to actually reach further than chest. As she flails around a bit with her arms you can almost hear her get a bit grumpy from being unable to grab her intended target.

“Gah, stop being so damn tall already!”
>>
No. 892200 ID: ee2d6e

Kneel down (without bending over her) and let her do the face-thing.
>>
No. 892213 ID: f3fe9b

Pick her up and kiss her
>>
No. 892215 ID: 91ee5f

>>892199
>“Gah, stop being so damn tall already!”
“Why do I have to stop being tall? Why don’t you stop being so short?”

Then do this: >>892200 .
>>
No. 892220 ID: 9c2d0c

>>892200
stop being so tall
>>
No. 892272 ID: 0fcc00

>>892199
> “…I pretty sure the girl usually ask the guy if he wants to come home with her for a bowl of nectar or something? But, if that isn’t up to your taste… well…”

Skritch her strategically, flirt with her by teasing her about drinking her nectar, then pick her up and kiss her.
>>
No. 892273 ID: e97f18

>>892213
Pick her up, kiss her, and let your hands do more than just hold her up.
>>
No. 892348 ID: 65a774
File 153142341609.png - (56.81KB , 686x758 , 11.png )
892348

>Stop being so tall.
Try as you might, you’re still as tall as you’ve ever been… which funnily enough, isn’t that tall at all.

>Why do I have to stop being tall? Why don’t you stop being so short?
“I’ve tried, but the bigger I grow them, the dumber they get! You saw my guard bug, didn’t you? It’s more like a pet than a person! Besides, I asked first!”

>Skritch her strategically.
“What are you doing?”
>Strategical skritching.
“You do realize that my exoskeleton isn’t that sensitive?”
>Then how about your antennas?
“Gah! S-stop t-that! Those a-are super sensitive!”
>You really want me to stop? The way they brush against my hands says otherwise…
“J-just… n-not here!”

>Pick her up and kiss her.
You are once again surprised just how light she is as you pick her up. Then, as soon as she gets within reach, she opens her mandibles and kisses you deeply.
>and let your hands do more than just hold her up.
Letting your hands wander a bit, you feel her shiver as you let one of them stroke over her abdomen. In response, she breaks the kiss and leans over to your ear to whisper…
“I’m going to take that as a yes to follow me home and drink some ‘nectar’, big guy… though I have to ask… which do you prefer… to completely smash this cute little tush…”
As she says the last part, she wiggles her abdomen in your hand…
“…or do you rather want to destroy the thick, gamer one? Oh… or if you really want to be rough… well, I can always pretty up the old one… what do you say, Vic… I did make a promise after all…”
>>
No. 892355 ID: 91ee5f

>>892348
>Which body do you want to fuck?
The gamer one.

That protection we bought, do we have it with us? Because we’re supposed to put it on our dick to protect it, since Tuul body fluids are highly acidic to humans and we don’t want our dick to be melted off!

Ask her if she wants to stay with you all the way to her apartment or if she wants to switch to her gamer body, so that she can get it cleaned up and ready for you while you carry this body back to her apartment?
>>
No. 892375 ID: d887c0

>>892348
This one AND the gamer one.

Daddy's got an appetite.
>>
No. 892439 ID: 0fcc00

>>892348
This one. Carry her all the way home, and tease her the same way.

Try to be gentle and tender for your first time together, but after that...she wants rough, don't shy away from giving her what she wants.
>>
No. 892452 ID: e97f18

Tell her you want to start with this one and see where things go. Ask her to stay in this body the whole night, and try to imagine that it's the only one she has...as we do exactly as she asked, and treat her body as disposable. Keep whispering thoughts like those in her ear as you carry her to your place.
>>
No. 892458 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm isn't her "gamer" drone the "lazy" one? If you're gonna do some strenuous physical activity it should be with a drone that is more physically fit. Though I do wonder if Lazy Xi's bigger butt would better accommodate your manmeat.
>>
No. 892474 ID: 91ee5f

>>892452
>Ask her to stay in this body the whole night
We’re not staying with her the whole night.

We’ve still gotta go on that date with Qarka later.
>>
No. 892478 ID: ba56e6

The gamer one, less likely to do damage with more cushion for the pushin'.

>>892375
Probably leave it at one. Gotta keep some rounds in the chamber in case Qarka wants to mess around, and the first timers' aid can't do all the work.
>>
No. 892497 ID: e97f18

>>892474
The whole time we're with her, I meant.
>>
No. 892501 ID: 4bf46d

>>892439
This.
>>
No. 892508 ID: 2b99a5

Stick with the light body she currently has.

Ask her, only half joking, how she'd feel if this body never made it home. See how she reacts to that.
>>
No. 892513 ID: ba56e6

>>892508
That sounds creepy tbh
>>
No. 892517 ID: 2b99a5

>>892513
She's made it clear she's really into the idea, though. Her only hesitation was not being sure we were into it.
>>
No. 892529 ID: 91ee5f

>>892375
Let’s not do that.

Vic is still new to sex, so let’s no overwhelm him with too many bodies at once!
>>
No. 892532 ID: ba56e6

>>892517
Doesn't make it less creepy on Vic's part. Her species' psychology is wired that way, human psychology is different. Being able to dissociate and kill a partner is not mentally healthy for a human.
>>
No. 892660 ID: 65a774
File 153153046586.png - (55.05KB , 686x758 , 12.png )
892660

>That protection we bought, do we have it with us?
You got the ring thing… and the super lube as well…
>Gotta keep some rounds in the chamber in case Qarka wants to mess around, and the first timers' aid can't do all the work.
Right, you still got that date with Qarka… geez, it feels like it’s been months since you last saw her…
>I do wonder if Lazy Xi's bigger butt would better accommodate your manmeat.
…you like big abdomen and cannot lie?


>This one AND the gamer one.
“Oh, really? You can’t imagen how often guys boast that they can please all my forms before falling asleep after the first one. Vic, really, aim for just one for now.”
>Less likely to do damage with more cushion for the pushin'.
“So the big guy likes big butts, eh?”
>There is something about the rounder shape, yes…?
“Heh, though can’t say that it will really help. Even that abdomen pale in comparison to your… rod.”
>Hmm isn't her "gamer" drone the "lazy" one? If you're gonna do some strenuous physical activity it should be with a drone that is more physically fit.
“Well… she isn’t very well trained, sure…”
>To be fair, I’m not really well trained either…
“I guess we both can be out of breath, then?”

>Stick with the light body she currently has.
“Light? I mean, I guess the other body got a few kilos on this one… wait, are you planning on lifting me and stuff?”
>I’m not… um… sure yet…
“Fuck, I hadn’t actually considered that… with this light body and your size, why… we could do a lot of interesting things, no? …I mean body size, not… the other size…”

>Carry her all the way home, and tease her the same way.
The two of you start to head back home to Xi place by taking a nearby public transport. Luckily, you manage to find a part of it devoid of others, giving the two of you some much needed privacy.
“H-hey, I t-told you to keep y-your hands to y-yourself!”
>Can’t blame me this time, you practically put one of your antennas in my hand!
“Just… d-don’t overdo it, alright?”
>Ask her if she wants to stay with you all the way to her apartment or if she wants to switch to her gamer body.
“Well… if you want me to clean up a bit back home and make myself ready… I can leave… but then you can’t stroke my antennas, can you? So… what will it be, big guy?”
>Hmm…
“Shit, I just realized… you won’t fit into any of my usually breeding chambers… err… is the sofa okay? I mean… um… it’s alright, right?”
>Ask her to stay in this body the whole time, and try to imagine that it's the only one she has...as we do exactly as she asked, and treat her body as disposable.
“Hmm… first of, if you want a really disposable one, you’ll have to go with the old one.”
>Wai-
“It’s annoying to grow a new one all the time, especially one that I’m used to using that’s still in a good condition… also, I don’t know if I want to pretend that this is my only body… see, if you want to do something like that to me, I want us both to be willing and it to be consequence free, even if it is just pretend consequences.”

“W-wait, fuck, I… I’m getting all morbid again, aren’t I? An alien like you must think I’m super weird talking about my life like that… um… unless you’re into that kind of things? Are you, big guy? Do you actually want to… um… you know? Or do you just want to hurt me a bit? I mean, I don’t really feel pain the way you do and… err… wait, I have no idea how you actually feel pain but… I’m rambling, aren’t I?”
>>
No. 892677 ID: 91ee5f

>>892660
>“Oh, really? You can’t imagen how often guys boast that they can please all my forms before falling asleep after the first one. Vic, really, aim for just one for now.”
She’s right about that. Let’s just stick with the gamer body for now and leave it at that.

>Well…if you want me to clean up a bit back home and make myself ready…I can leave…but then you can’t stroke my antennas, can you? So…what will it be, big guy?”
You leaving isn’t going to stop me from stroking your antennas, since your body will still be here.

But, yeah, if you want to go clean up and get yourself ready, go ahead and go. I’ll make sure this body gets back to your place.

.....you do remember how to get back to her place, right? Better ask her for directions before she leaves, just to make sure.

>“Shit, I just realized…you won’t fit into any of my usually breeding chambers…err…is the sofa okay? I mean…um…it’s alright, right?”
Yeah, the sofa is fine.
>>
No. 892683 ID: b1b4f3

>>892660
Ok, Lazy Xi it is then, on the sofa. If you wind up damaging her abdomen during the act then at least Lazy Xi won't wind up changing her behavioral patterns much. She's already staying at home!
>stay in drone body until you get there?
Actually I think it might be nice for her to get things ready ahead of time so you don't have to sit awkwardly on the sofa while Lazy Xi changes into something sexy. Antenna fondling can continue when you arrive.

>is Vic serious about damaging/destroying a drone body?
No, he's just being a tease. Vic is not a violent or super-dominant man.
Furthermore, I think it might be a little dangerous, isn't drone blood acidic too? If any gets on him he's not gonna have a good time.

>pain response in humans
Tell her you're not sure how to compare it to aliens'. Hmm, you could tell her about how papercuts can be very painful, and pinching hurts even if it's not leaving a mark or damaging anything. Your body seems to use pain to warn you off of potentially dangerous things, not just to inform you of bodily damage. Xi's drones probably don't even bother to convey pain as a warning system, only as diagnostics.
>>
No. 892686 ID: 0fcc00

>>892660
> “Fuck, I hadn’t actually considered that… with this light body and your size, why… we could do a lot of interesting things, no? …I mean body size, not… the other size…”

Yeah, go with the small one. So many fun possibilities.

> “Well… if you want me to clean up a bit back home and make myself ready… I can leave… but then you can’t stroke my antennas, can you? So… what will it be, big guy?”

Have her stick around so we can keep teasing her. And ask her what else on her body is sensitive besides her antennas.

> “Shit, I just realized… you won’t fit into any of my usually breeding chambers… err… is the sofa okay? I mean… um… it’s alright, right?”

Why don't we take her to our place and use the bed?

> “W-wait, fuck, I… I’m getting all morbid again, aren’t I? An alien like you must think I’m super weird talking about my life like that… um… unless you’re into that kind of things? Are you, big guy? Do you actually want to… um… you know? Or do you just want to hurt me a bit? I mean, I don’t really feel pain the way you do and… err… wait, I have no idea how you actually feel pain but… I’m rambling, aren’t I?”

We can tease her a little about it until we get home, and see how much we can rev her up. Tell her that on the one hand it's not the norm for your species, but on the other hand, you can hardly say you're not accustomed to it because you're not accustomed to anything. Teasingly ask her what she wants, and tell her that we're open to trying whatever she's up for. If she just wants to see how much she can stretch, then we'll stick with that. If she wants us to break one of her, we can try that too. Or anything in between.

We're hardly one to be judging alien biology, or the natural implications of that biology.
>>
No. 892689 ID: e97f18

Stick with the smaller body, for the added fun of being able to easily lift and move her around. The possibility already has her mind going, roll with it.

As for the rest, turn it around on her and see what she wants. It sounds like she doesn't want to risk one of her standard bodies, but wouldn't even simple penetration be a stretch to the point of near­­­ damage? But don't shy away from pushing to the limits she wants you to push to.
>>
No. 892696 ID: bf534d

>>892660
Tell her about the super-lube, tell her why you got it, then see if she wants you to use it or not.
>>
No. 892700 ID: ba56e6

>>892660
"I wouldn't say it's exactly 'my thing', or a human thing at all, but both you and Qarka seem to have a different sort of 'thing' that way. Khrax and the healing factor, Tuul and the multiple bodies, neither of you really feel pain."

Personally, I vote for no morbid stuff (or morbid stuffing).
>>
No. 892713 ID: 93a079

Reassure her. Tell her we don't think she's weird. Or if she is, then so are we and everyone else.

Take her current body home, and be as rough or gentle as she wants.
>>
No. 892783 ID: daa216

Tease that current body of hers. Gently stroke those antenna. Ask her how it feels to be this lewd in public.
>>
No. 892862 ID: 65a774
File 153161059030.png - (159.16KB , 686x758 , 13.png )
892862

>Isn't drone blood acidic too?
It isn’t that her fluids are acidic, it’s that they are part of another acid group compared to humans. Thus, you should try to not ingest it… or get it in sensitive areas, like… um… down there… besides, you’re not going to make her bleed anyway…


>Your body seems to use pain to warn you of off potentially dangerous things, not just to inform you of bodily damage. Xi's drones probably don't even bother to convey pain as a warning system, only as diagnostics.
“Yeah, we don’t really… you know, feel displeasure with pain. In fact, at times it can even been… hmm… you know…”
>If you wind up damaging her abdomen during the act then at least Lazy Xi won't wind up changing her behavioral patterns much. She's already staying at home!
“But I can’t sit down in the sofa with a busted bum! Besides, I’m a bit excited about what you will come up to do to my lighter body… of course, both of my bodies are still very light but… hmm…”

>Ask her how it feels to be this lewd in public.
“Lewd? Well, no one around can hear us, can they?”
>And the antenna stroking?
“That’s more like a kiss than anything, not really lewd. Besides, if I was to do something lewd, I’d just shift bodies, hmm?”
>Oh? Are you telling me you’ve… done something lewd while we…?
“I can’t deny or confirm that there has been a plastic cock involved somewhere in this date of ours…”
>…wait, you actually-
“Maybe? Who knows? Hehe…”

>You leaving isn’t going to stop me from stroking your antennas, since your body will still be here.
“But I won’t really f-feel it… I mean, I will, just not… l-like this…”
>Actually I think it might be nice for her to get things ready ahead of time so you don't have to sit awkwardly on the sofa while Lazy Xi changes into something sexy.
“…um… I don’t actually have anything sexy to wear? I mean, I was just going to clean up a bit but… you know what… considering what I just said a moment ago, not cleaning up might actually be a bit more… heh… lewd…”

>Ask her what else on her body is sensitive besides her antennas.
“Well, the green parts under the exoskeleton is a bit more sensitive… but I don’t have anything as sensitive as my antennas… at least not something you can stroke in public, heh…”
>Tell her about the super-lube, tell her why you got it, then see if she wants you to use it or not.
“Heh… err… a-actually… I kind of… already bought a bottle of t-that as well? You know… j-just in case… so… yeah… use it… you’ll p-probably need it… big guy.”

>Teasingly ask her what she wants, and tell her that we're open to trying whatever she's up for.
“Well… it’s the first time I’ve ever been with an alien… and I’m a bit of a size queen even before that…”
>If she just wants to see how much she can stretch, then we'll stick with that.
“Heh… oh, I will have to stretch, won’t I?”
>If she wants us to break one of her, we can try that too. Or anything in between.
“Vic… big guy… I want you to… what is it that you call it? Ball Deep? I want you hilt me… no matter how big you are… no matter how much you’ll need to push and- Oh, wait, this is our stop!”

She practically drags you off to her apartment and wastes no time getting you inside. It’s clear she’s as excited as you are.
“Well, here we are…”
Another Xi enters your vision, and you can see her shift her mind between them as they both start to speak, one after the other.
“So…”
“So…”
>…so?
“So… you’re the one in control here so… what now?”
“I mean, I can’t really sweep you for feet, now can I?”
“…well, I guess I can pull down your pants and start sucking your cock but… heh… take control, Vic…”
>>
No. 892900 ID: 0fcc00

>>892862
Advance on her, and back her up against the couch so she falls back onto it. Pick her up again, and position her so her head is lower than her abdomen, using the couch cushions as a place to rest her head while you hold up her body.

Start out by caressing and exploring those parts she said weren't something we could touch in public. You're going to need to understand her anatomy a bit more anyway; do so in a way she'll enjoy. See if you can get her off.

Tease her about the idea that if she could be on a date with us and pleasuring herself at home, then the reverse could be true too: she could be "out" running errands, and yet we're railing her at home, and none would be the wiser unless she happened to let something on.

> “Yeah, we don’t really… you know, feel displeasure with pain. In fact, at times it can even been… hmm… you know…”

Don't go gentle with her, and don't worry about hurting her, because she just told you how that would actually feel.

> “Vic… big guy… I want you to… what is it that you call it? Ball Deep? I want you hilt me… no matter how big you are… no matter how much you’ll need to push and- Oh, wait, this is our stop!”

You heard the lady.

Don't forget to use the accessories you picked up first, for staying power, protection, and a bit of lubrication. Tease her with the lube, though; see how far you can get without it, then use it when trying to fully bottom out.

Use the couch for leverage, so that you're standing and pressing/pinning her back into it; that should help you push into her.
>>
No. 892902 ID: e97f18

Tell her that her other body can stay, if she wants to get another perspective on things, but no using it to avoid feeling the full effect from within her lighter body. And no body in this room gets to keep wearing clothes, participant or not.

Using the couch for leverage on penetration sounds good.
>>
No. 892904 ID: 91ee5f

>>892862
Because of the camera perspective and the text box at the bottom of the picture, other than the clothes they’re wearing, I don’t see any difference between the lazy gamer body and the body we’ve been with all day.

>take control
You heard the lady, take Xi’s gamer body over to the couch and get to work!
>>
No. 892906 ID: e4ccf9

>>892862
If she's already answered this, hopefully we can just remember the answer, but: how independent are her bodies if she's not in them? Can they keep doing something while she's not actively controlling them? Say, following someone else's instructions? Might be interesting, to have one of her own bodies listening to us instead of to her.

In any case, since she wants you to be rough, see whether she particularly cares about her current clothes, and if not, rip them off of her. Push her down onto the floor, pin her (like a bug) so she can't move at all, and tease your way towards finding out more about her body and her own staying power.

When she's more than ready, try to bottom out in her. See which gives first: your leg muscles, her body's limits, or the flooring.
>>
No. 892907 ID: 987d45

>>892862
> Besides, I’m a bit excited about what you will come up to do to my lighter body… of course, both of my bodies are still very light but… hmm…”

How quickly does the building material she uses set? And how flexible and easily escapable is it? What are the chances we could get her other self to help us suspend her in bonds, helpless?

If not, >>892900
>>
No. 892916 ID: 0fcc00

>>892907
> How quickly does the building material she uses set? And how flexible and easily escapable is it? What are the chances we could get her other self to help us suspend her in bonds, helpless?


With the way her arms and legs are articulated, it looks like it'd be possible to pull her arms and legs both behind her back, tie all four together with one bind, and have all her parts conveniently accessible.

If there isn't something else around that's convenient, you could probably use her pink sweater for that; just twist it a bit first and tie the ends of the arms. Should have enough friction to hold, if knotted twice.
>>
No. 892922 ID: b1b4f3

Pick her up and sit on the couch, with her on your lap. Get your fly unzipped and guide her head down to your dick. Fondle her antennae while she gives you a blowjob.
Obviously you need to put the condom on first.
>>
No. 892936 ID: e97f18

>>892922
It's unfortunate that we have to take so much care to avoid ingesting anything, because she's light enough that if you want to go that route, we could put her legs up over our shoulders and return the favor.
>>
No. 892941 ID: ba56e6

>>892936
If we could fit the ring onto/around her opening it might work. But we only have one, so it would have to be one at a time.
>>
No. 892943 ID: b1b4f3

>eating her out
...does she have any saran wrap?
>>
No. 892950 ID: e97f18

>>892943
That raises a completely different question, which we might explore in some future time (not this time). Do her bodies need to breathe?
>>
No. 892983 ID: b1b4f3

Wait, what was Xi's decision on recording this stuff, again? Did she refuse?
>>
No. 893028 ID: 0fcc00

>>892983
She said:
> “Hehe… I mean, if it is for freaking SCIENCE! I guess you can record us playing a game or hang out a bit? Just… keep out the personal stuff, alright?”

So, definitely not this. We could have recorded the VR gaming earlier, though.
>>
No. 893102 ID: 6612fa

>>892983
meh vic can forget and remember after and give her the option to delete it then though she would probably want a copy and then delete it
>>
No. 893113 ID: 0fcc00

>>893102
She specifically said not to.
>>
No. 903135 ID: 1301e8
File 153791197248.png - (113.56KB , 686x758 , 14.png )
903135

[Warning, NSFW stuff]

>Wait, what was Xi's decision on recording this stuff, again? Did she refuse?
She said no when it comes to personal stuff, so let respect that and not record this.
>Do her bodies need to breathe?
You’re pretty sure you’ve felt them breathing, so yes? Also… didn’t someone mentioning choking a drone once or something?

>Eating her out... does she have any saran wrap?
You’re not going to eat her through plastic… at least, not just yet…
>If we could fit the ring onto/around her opening it might work.
The ring is clearly not designed for that purpose. You might get into place, but there’s no telling if it will actually work or not.
>Don't forget to use the accessories you picked up first, for staying power, protection, and a bit of lubrication.
There’s no way you’ll do anything to her without protection… and the lube seems to be a must as well all things considered.
>With the way her arms and legs are articulated, it looks like it'd be possible to pull her arms and legs both behind her back, tie all four together with one bind, and have all her parts conveniently accessible.
Hmm… it would be doable to tie all her limbs together and leave both her head and abdomen free for you to have fun with, but you better check if it will actually be comfortable for her to do so first.


>How quickly does the building material she uses set? And how flexible and easily escapable is it?
“That thing take ages to set in… and when it does it’s a nightmare to remove, so don’t even think about it, big guy.”
>How independent are her bodies if she's not in them? Can they keep doing something while she's not actively controlling them?
“I can’t move them at all if I’m not controlling them directly, but I can… kind of feel if something happens to them, if a bit numbed… it’s like… when you leave your hand in another room and someone pokes it?”
>…I can’t remove my hand from my wrist?
“You can’t? Yeah, maybe you can’t, huh? It feels like you poke something that is numb, alright?”
>See whether she particularly cares about her current clothes.
“Hey, clothes are expensive! Drones aren’t, but clothes are!”
>Tell her that her other body can stay, if she wants to get another perspective on things, but no using it to avoid feeling the full effect from within her lighter body. And nobody in this room gets to keep wearing clothes, participant or not.
“That wouldn’t be too hard to fix, as my other body is only wearing a sweater…”
>Wait, you gamer body was already-
“I can’t believe you missed that she was bottomless with a pussy full of plastic cock, geez Vic… but give me a moment and I’ll get her completely naked, if that’s what you want.”

>Advance on her, and back her up against the couch so she falls back onto it. Pick her up again, and position her so her head is lower than her abdomen, using the couch cushions as a place to rest her head while you hold up her body.
As soon as she shifts bodies you strike. Her now unoccupied body easily topples over into the couch as you walk into it, then it’s a simple job of moving it into a proper position. You’re quite surprised how bendable she is, as there’s barely any resistance as you bend her whole into the shape of a U, her head laying on the sofa with her abdomen almost all the way to her mandibles. She makes a muffled sound as she tries to remove her sweater from her head, though as it doesn’t sound like a protest you continue your assault. By the time she manages to get her head free you’ve already removed her shirt and are in the middle of grabbing her belt.
“H-hey, take it a bit easy, you dork!”
>S-sorry, did I hurt you?
“What? No? I mean… don’t rush into thing, alright? Also, let me get into that body again before you start anything.”
>Um… before that… can you throw me that sweater of yours?
“…sure? Why?”
>…you won’t mind if I… um…
“Tie me up? No, go ahead, you dork.”
>Tie her up using the pink sweater.
You force her arms and legs into a bundle before using her own pink sweater to tie them together, just hard enough that they would be tricky to escape from them, but not impossible. You feel her start to struggle under you, having returned to this body, as you pull off her pants, revealing her abdomen fully. The green, transparent coloring does come as an surprise, as while you’ve heard she’s supposed to be a bit see through down there, you weren’t expecting to see… well, everything.
“You like it when we’re tied up, huh?”
>Makes it easier to hilt you when you lay still…
“Heh, as much as I want to get to the good part, let’s take it a bit slower, big guy. Let me play with that huge fucking thing a bit first.”
>Play with it? You want me to untie one of your arms to-
“No, you dork, I still got my mandibles and tongue lose, right?”

>Get your fly unzipped and guide her head down to your dick.
You don’t need to encourage her because as soon as your member is free from its prison, she grabs a hold of it with her tongue and guides it herself to her waiting mandibles. Immediately you’re thrown into a world of pleasure as her tongue curls around you, making sure to explore every part of your cock, while her mandibles carefully caress around your shaft.
“Mmm… odd taste… tough nice texture to nibble on…”
>C-careful with those…
“Don’t worry, big guy, I noon waan… *lick* I know what I’m doing.”
>Tease her about the idea that if she could be on a date with us and pleasuring herself at home, then the reverse could be true too: she could be "out" running errands, and yet we're railing her at home, and none would be the wiser unless she happened to let something on.
“Holding back a moan as yoo tooh... *nibble* your touch wanders over me… or gasping for air as one of my drones chokes on your fat cock… mmm… yeah…”
>Or I can simply plow you so hard that you’ll have trouble walking straight…
“Fuck, Vic… that’s kinky. Don’t stop migh tge *slurp* with the dirty talk…”

You slowly let your finger caress the top of her abdomen, her entrance into her transparent fold twitching a bit as your pass over it, showing her want for something more… though it’s hard to focus on it as she let her tongue pass over your head once again.

1) Let her continue nibbling and take it in her own pace.
2) Move the tip to her mouth, to signal to her to start sucking.
3) Force yourself ballsdeep into her throat, no matter if she’s ready or not.
4) FUCK. HER. FACE. HARD.

Then there’s the question what to do with her… um… abdomen.

A) Continue teasing her like this for a while longer.
B) Slowly insert a finger into her.
C) See how much of your hand she can take before she breaks.
D) Ask her if she has some toy you can use to play with her.
E) …ask her to give you the biggest fucking toy she has and wreck her.
F) Screw foreplay! BALLSDEEP!

And she wanted you to say something dirty? You’re… not sure what to say that wouldn’t completely ruin the moment…
>>
No. 903137 ID: b1b4f3

2, B. Then two fingers.

She said not to rush. So don't rush. Keep talking dirty, though. If her drones don't move if she's not in them could she grab another body and hold it restrained, then switch to the restrained body? Self-bondage.
>>
No. 903159 ID: 4854ef

2 B.. Then move onto C.
>>
No. 903185 ID: b67388

1, B
>>
No. 903446 ID: d887c0

2, B, and keep up that dirty talk.

"Getting your cute, little face coated in my cum while you're out buying groceries."
>>
No. 913500 ID: 0fcc00

>>903135
2 and B. Don't go to penetrate her until she's desperate for it; tease her until she asks for it. But don't be gentle, either; she specifically said she enjoys a bit of pain, too.

Ask her what's sensitive (and hopefully you remember a bit from that book, too). And give her lots of verbal feedback on how she's doing, too.

Spank her lightly, then a bit harder, find the right threshold to see what drives her wild.

Transparent, that's incredibly hot. Tease her about how when we go to push into her, we're both going to be able to see every millimeter of penetration, and you have no intention of going quickly. Once you start entering, you're not going to stop or speed up until you're, as she asked for, balls deep.

She's into virtual reality. Ask her if there's a toy she could wear inside her abdomen that we could control remotely. Tease her about how we could finger or push into whenever we want, and she'll feel exactly what we're doing to her wherever she is. Not a numb body, but the one she's in right then, whether it's out and about or at home. And she'll have to keep walking and acting normally, whatever she's doing, even while she feels the stretch and stimulation.

> If her drones don't move if she's not in them could she grab another body and hold it restrained, then switch to the restrained body? Self-bondage.

Love that idea.
>>
No. 913510 ID: c1212a

2A. Tell her you hope she can visually see though transparencies like you can because she's going to get the best front-row seat to a show ever, and she's going to describe every, little, detail for you. Punctuate physically for emphasis.
>>
No. 913733 ID: c1212a

Also, do you need more protection before 2?
>>
No. 914083 ID: b1476c

>>913510
Making her describe every sensation sounds perfect. And it'd be interesting if it's only transparent to us and not to her; let's ask her.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason