[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 835062)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21595 unique user posts. View catalog

File 150742745415.png - (306.44KB , 1000x1000 , blue0001.png )
835062 No. 835062 ID: eef56a

(THIS QUEST WILL LIKELY END UP NSFW)

The sea points to Wharftown.

The world is a big place, but it's getting smaller every day. The steamships, the trains, and everything else are making every part of the world a little bit easier to get to, for anyone who can afford the passage. But all these marvels need a lot to build, and not everyone has the resources to build them.

And so, they trade. And they trade in Wharftown.

There was a small fishing village once, on a nameless peninsula near Martin's Fork. The people there did alright for themselves, but eventually the nets came back lighter by the day. The village got poorer, and life got harder. One family pooled their resources and their savings, and bought a ticket on a steamship for their grown-up son. Instead of taking over the family fishing business, or working the stills, or even going to work on the farms farther inland where the water wasn't quite so salty - he would be sent off to Wharftown, the biggest city anyone around had heard of, to make his own way.

That was you. Your name is Blue Hooke. You are currently boarded on a steamship headed toward wharftown, but your ticket is pretty crappy all things considered. Your family was pretty poor, so even their savings were enough to get you a berth in a communal room way below decks, where you couldn't sleep even if you weren't excited from all the noise from the boilers. It's not really a great place to be, so you've been wandering the ship instead.

You're pretty sure that you aren't supposed to be doing that, but it shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't caught. There doesn't seem to be anyone out on the starboard deck, so you're enjoying the night air while you can.
Expand all images
>>
No. 835064 ID: eef56a
File 150742759298.png - (186.68KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0002.png )
835064

>>835062

Before long, however, you hear somebody else coming around from the bow! You are very confident that you will be able to handle this situation, even without being aware of who or what is coming. You'll just leverage your natural advantages against them!

Will you prepare to:
A: Fight them
B: Hide from them
C: Deceive them
D: Charm them
E: Other (write in)
>>
No. 835067 ID: 3abd97

>>835064
>D: Charm them
>>
No. 835068 ID: b93a7b

(D) Charm them
>>
No. 835069 ID: c2051e

>>835064
E. Surrender
>>
No. 835078 ID: 314bcd

D. Charm them
>>
No. 835081 ID: eda54c

E: Keep staring out onto the water, avoiding social interaction.
>>
No. 835082 ID: be0718

B is for your Best chance.
>>
No. 835084 ID: 375812

Best not B Seen.
>>
No. 835086 ID: ba506f

B: Hide from them
it's like you were never here.
>>
No. 835092 ID: 13fded

Since you don't even know who is coming B hide.
>>
No. 835093 ID: 33b7e7

D. You're a charmer.
>>
No. 835095 ID: ae9b99

B
>>
No. 835099 ID: eef56a
File 150743512516.png - (280.68KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0003.png )
835099

You prepare your charms for whoever comes around the corner, but you reconsider and think about bailing at the last minute. It's too late though, as a huge bear in a uniform walks around the corner!

She approaches you at a steady pace while she pulls a notebook out of her breast pocket, thumbing tiredly through the pages.

You: "Hey there, nice night out isn't it?"

Bear: "It's fine, I suppose. Just doing my rounds, making sure everything is in order."

It seems like she perked up a bit at any sort of conversation, but she still seems a little suspicious.

You: "And what would be out of order? Everything seems ship-shape around here."

She shrugs as she continues flipping through her notebook, "Nothing, usually. Just looking for routine things, seeing if any of the crew are slacking off or if any of the passengers are out of line. Nothing like that would be going on here though, right?"

How do you respond?

A: Deceive
B: Reason
C: Flirt
D: Offer a Drink
>>
No. 835100 ID: be0718

C: Bare your soul to the bear.
>>
No. 835102 ID: eef56a

>>835099

(Write in options are also always acceptable, even if unlisted!)
>>
No. 835103 ID: 314bcd

Offer Purple Flirt
>>
No. 835104 ID: 094652

A - Act like you know nothing. Because for all intents and purposes, you don't. She won't care about the shiny piece of glass you picked up in an inconspicuous corner.
>>
No. 835107 ID: 13fded

A. Be polite and let she voice her suspicious before even acknowledge the subject.
>>
No. 835109 ID: b93a7b

C Flirt! gotta love a lady in uniform
>>
No. 835110 ID: 36295c

>>835099
flirt
>>
No. 835111 ID: 0d7db5

C - Flirt your ass off.

>"Nothing like that would be going on here though, right?"
Now that's she's here, it's going to.
>>
No. 835113 ID: 830fb7

wait till she says you're not supposed to be there and say that you just needed the air. Strike up a conversation and if need be make it a little flirty at times.
>>
No. 835115 ID: d9cd96

>>835099
"Not if you don't want it to~."
>>
No. 835120 ID: 0427e8

>>835099
Instead of offering a drink, ask her what her favorite drink is, THEN offer to get drinx
>>
No. 835121 ID: eda54c

>>835099
A: Deceive

make you a scene out of boredom
>>
No. 835123 ID: 100607

C
"Nope! Although your loveliness makes me think of inappropriate things, I would never do anything to cause you trouble."
>>
No. 835130 ID: 3740b1

C
>>
No. 835131 ID: 205799

I'm going to go out on a limb an assume you're male.

...

Or just really flat-chested.
>>
No. 835133 ID: e0507f

C
>>
No. 835136 ID: 100607

> >>835131 >assume you're male
You don't need to assume it, I mean, you could just read the opening post:
>bought a ticket on a steamship for their grown-up son
>>
No. 835141 ID: 203dad

>>835099
C.arry on. C.utie.
>>
No. 835148 ID: fff296

A
>>
No. 835154 ID: 36295c

>>835099
flirt with the canadian romance novel
>>
No. 835157 ID: eef56a
File 150748267203.png - (309.98KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0004.png )
835157

You turn and hop up to sit on the rail, smiling back at the Bear.

You: "Of course not, nothing going on out of line here. Though I think I might have seen a little something."

Bear: "Oh, and what might that be?"

You: "It was just a second ago. There was somebody out on the dock enjoying their night, but now I think they might be planning some kind of ... inappropriate behavior."

She smirks back at you, "Oh? And what might have caused this?"

You: "Well he saw a very lovey, bored-looking crew person walk by. I'm sure he wasn't planning to cause any trouble, but I bet now he's thinking he may want to interfere with her duties, perhaps by inviting her for a drink, or something of the sort."

She smiles and chuckles to herself, saying "He sounds like quite the scoundrel! But surely he must have some other reason to have such intentions?"

You lean in closer to her and whisper: "What more could a man need than a lovely lady?"

Bear: "Hmmm ... I wonder..."
>>
No. 835158 ID: eef56a
File 150748288685.png - (317.16KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0005.png )
835158

>>835157

She lifts up her notebook and turns the page again

"Well if he's out on deck, he might need to be in it. I'm having some trouble finding any rivermen in here, though."

She lowers the book and smiles again. It looks like you're busted! You need to think up a response, and quick!
>>
No. 835159 ID: 68550e

"I might need an escort on the way back. Wanna come with~?"
>>
No. 835163 ID: 91ee5f

>>835159
This.

Continue with the flirt while going back to where you're supposed to be.
>>
No. 835165 ID: 100607

>>835163
I think we could still redirect this.

"Surely there's some other, productive job that a nice little o' me could do on this fine night rather than listen to the boilers, couldn't he?"
>>
No. 835166 ID: 203dad

>>835158
>>835158
"I'd prefer to be in your deck, giving you all the rivermen you need..."

It's dumb and it's quick. Give her a sly smile and see if she gets it.
>>
No. 835198 ID: 416762

>>835163
Yeah, we've been caught. Flirt on the way back, though.
>>
No. 835249 ID: b3f245

>>835165
Make this productive.

Let's not get caught boning on a ship we're only barely allowed to be on.
>>
No. 835251 ID: c31aac

>>835165
ye
>>
No. 835252 ID: c31aac

alternative option: Drop trou and start shaking your wiggly bits in whichever ritual of seduction you choose. Perhaps breakdancing, nothing is quite more arousing than high speed dick flailing
>>
No. 835291 ID: 6803c9

>>835159
Flirt! Flirt all the way.
>>
No. 835367 ID: eef56a
File 150757352151.png - (268.77KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0006.png )
835367

You figure there's no sense trying to fight it, so you'll just go along with it instead.

You: "Well, I suppose if you needed a riverman in your life, you've found one now."

Bear: "How wonderful. I don't suppose you have your ticket?"

You: "Nope, you got me. Couldn't stand the noise of the boiler from my room below decks, so I came up here."

The bear shakes her head and grins, saying "I suppose you know what this means?"

You: "Well, I'm hoping it means that you're going to escort me back to my room."

She grabs you by the back of your cape and chuckles as she begins ushering you forward, "As nice as that sounds, There's rules on a ship. You don't just get sent to your room for breaking the rules, you get to spend some quality time in the brig."

You're a bit shaken by this, but put on a grin as you continue on: "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer somewhere more comfortable? I can think of ... a few places on this ship that I'd rather spend my time in." You look over her body a bit, she's a lot bigger than you are in every way that that entails, but even how strong she seems to be as she pushes you down the deck she's probably still pretty soft.

She smiles, but still shakes her head, "I'm sure you would, but rules are rules."

You: "Surely there's something more useful I could be doing than sitting in the brig or listening to the boiler, clearly you could put me to some sort of work"
>>
No. 835368 ID: eef56a
File 150757357147.png - (267.38KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0007.png )
835368

>>835367

Bear: "Oh? What sort of skills do you have that you really think could be so useful to me?"
>>
No. 835369 ID: eef56a
File 150757361739.png - (269.70KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0008.png )
835369

>>835368

...
>>
No. 835370 ID: eef56a
File 150757373905.png - (5.11KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0009.png )
835370

>>835369

She takes you aside, and finds a few jobs for you to do. You're sure that if you work hard and follow instructions, she'll see fit to bend the rules a bit for you.

She's a tough boss, who clearly knows what she wants and takes a very hands on approach to making sure she gets it. You get a bit of a workout out of it, but by the time you're finished you're pretty sure you've convinced her to be lenient.
>>
No. 835371 ID: eef56a
File 150757395052.png - (344.67KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0010.png )
835371

>>835370

In fact, while you don't like to brag, you're pretty sure you convinced her 2 or 3 times.

All in all this isn't a bad start to your new life, but you've been stuck like this for a while and you're starting to get a bit uncomfortable. She's as soft as you imagined, but her fur is pretty coarse and her arms are pretty heavy. You're also feeling a bit parched, but you'd have to gather up your pants to get your hip flask out of the pocket if you wanted a drink. You're also not entirely sure if she's still awake.

Do you:

A) Endure it
B) Ask to get up
C) Attempt to slip out (Addendum, stay or bail)
D) Offer to share a drink
E) Other (write in)
>>
No. 835372 ID: eef56a
File 150757400621.png - (348.48KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0011.png )
835372

>>835371

>MEDAL ACQUIRED
>PRIORITIES - Have sex with somebody before learning their name (SILVER)
>>
No. 835373 ID: a363ac

>>835371
Lick her nipple and ask 'momma bear' for a drink.
>>
No. 835376 ID: be0718

She's still licking you, so I think she's awake. B) Ask your honey bear to let go and entice with D if necessary. No, the other D.
>>
No. 835382 ID: 13fded

You think she would lick you if she was sleeping?
D) Offer her a drink. I'm sure she will understand the need of hydration after such a hard work, and may find it a good excuse for a conversation.
>>
No. 835383 ID: 91ee5f

>>835371
B) Ask to get up.

And then D) Offer to share a drink.
>>
No. 835388 ID: d0bba6

>>835373
Do this.
>>
No. 835390 ID: 0d7db5

>>835372
Dang. We should have gone for the gold by having sex with her before we knew she was standing behind us.
>>
No. 835398 ID: 100607

>>835373
I totally support this, except I'd ask in a more indirect way.

E)
Simply say, "I'm thirsty~", and if she's awake, and in the mood, and if we're lucky, then maybe she would offer hehe.

If she's asleep, then attempt to slip out. Cover her up, and then.. go exploring!
>>
No. 835408 ID: 3abd97

A) Endure it slash cuddle
>>
No. 835421 ID: 5f2b81

Attempt to slip out. If she stirs, offer her a drink. If she's passed out, flop on the bed, cross your arms behind your head, and relax.
>>
No. 835425 ID: 1530a8

A, or at least until she says something then ask if she would like a drink.
>>
No. 835431 ID: 91ee5f

Use your impressive tounge to wake her up!
>>
No. 835441 ID: f0e552

>>835398
's a bit weird, how bout just getting a regular drink. :P
>>
No. 835455 ID: daa216

A) Most certainly need to keep that bear happy. An unhappy bear means brig time.
>>
No. 835458 ID: 314bcd

A) Endure the snuggle
>>
No. 835539 ID: 36295c

>>835371
take off that bra and get a good look before diving back on a nipple
>>
No. 835541 ID: 36295c

>>835372
also if she is asleep collect her panties as a trophy
>>
No. 835543 ID: 62f1df

D looks good enough. Post-coital chatting over a drink sounds lovely.
>>
No. 835555 ID: 100607

>>835398
I want to add that, if she's awake and not in the mood for anything anymore, then go with option D.
>>
No. 835557 ID: 93e95e

>>835371


C) But attempt to move kindly, softly, do it with love. Give your flask a nice gulp (offer if she awakes) and go back to A)
>>
No. 835568 ID: 0c84a3

Adjust self just enough to get comfy and cuddle.
>>
No. 835569 ID: 27600a

>>835371

Quietly say "I need to get a drink, would you like one?"
If there's no response, gently extract yourself from the embrace.
>>
No. 835581 ID: eef56a
File 150766018104.png - (347.32KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0012.png )
835581

You decide to weather the storm a bit and just continue leaning into her - It's weird how even when you're find with the temperature in the air it feels a hell of a lot colder to get up when you have something warm and soft to snuggle into.

You shift a bit to get more comfortable, feeling yourself rubbing against her. She stirs at this as well, looking down at you and asking "Something wrong?"

You: "Nah, just getting a bit more comfortable. Maybe a bit thirsty is all."

Bear: "I suppose I can see why you would be."

You laugh, and add: "What about you? If you'd like, I've got a little something in my pants we could share."

She laughs as well, and you feel it reverberate through your entire body: "Isn't it a little late for corny lines like that? Also you're ready to go again already? That's impressive, but I don't really think I'm up for it."

You: "No, I mean in my actual pants. In the pocket. Also no, I've got some pretty good stamina but you really know how to take a lot out of a guy"

She laughs again and lets you up.
>>
No. 835583 ID: eef56a
File 150766102114.png - (348.63KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0013.png )
835583

>>835581

You start looking around the room to figure out where your pants went, and also just to take stock of your surroundings in general - you were a little preoccupied when you got shuffled in here. The light is pretty dim, only coming in from a porthole on the door, but there's enough to make things out. There's a bunch of chests, crates, and barrels around the room, so it's probably some kind of storeroom. It's pretty cramped, especially with the huge bear laying back in most of the small amount of empty space that exists on the floor.

You shuffle around a bit before spotting your pants draped over a crate. As you walk over to it, your ursine paramour calls out from behind you: "So, looks like those stripes of yours go all the way down."

You: "Far enough to cover everything important."

She giggles, and you lift up your tail and wiggle your hips a bit to show off as you reach into the pockets of your pants to grab your flask.

Bear: "Oh stop, you're gonna make me jealous."

You: "Don't worry too much about that, a lot of people are. Aaaand here we go." You pull the flask out of the pocket and hold it up in the light. "A little something to drink."

Bear: "Oh? And what is it?"

You: "Just a bit of rum from my cousin's farm. Makes it directly from the cane, so it's pretty great"

Bear: "Oh, rum? Hmm..." She looks to be pondering something.

You: "Is something wrong?"

Bear: "You do know that that's illegal in Wharftown, right?"

How do you respond?

A: Shock
B: We aren't in Wharftown Yet
C: So what?
D: Other (write in)

Write in embellishments are encouraged on any of these!
>>
No. 835585 ID: a363ac

>>835583
B. well I guess we should drink up then before we touch land.
>>
No. 835586 ID: 91ee5f

>>835583
A and B

"What?! No one told me about that! Well, I guess I'd better get rid of it before we get to Wharftown." Take a drink then ask, "Do you want some?"
>>
No. 835587 ID: 2fe26a

I'm shocked, shocked they would deny this exquisite product to their many markets. I guess it will just have to dry up before we reach the wharf.
(That is a bluff. You are not getting shitfaced any faster than usual today. You'll just know to be more vague on the details next time.)
>>
No. 835588 ID: 3542b5

>>835586
Maybe less shock more, "Well no-one told me that, we better finish it off before we become criminals."
>>
No. 835590 ID: 13fded

A) That is preposterous! Everyone need a drink now and then.
>>
No. 835591 ID: 36295c

>>835583
"We aren't in Wharftown yet"
Take that bra off
>>
No. 835592 ID: 27600a

>>835586
pretty much this, you'll need to finish it before it becomes contraband, it'd be irresponsible not to.
>>
No. 835594 ID: 100607

>I've got some pretty good stamina
How does Blue know what kind of stamina he has! What has he been doing in his hometown?

D)
Grin and tell her, "It wasn't going to last until Wharftown anyway.", then take a swig and hold the flask to her. "Must be a very boring town then. What do they drink there then?"
>>
No. 835595 ID: 3ce125

So what's your name?
>>
No. 835597 ID: b93a7b

>>835591
B) is best option
also bra removal good
>>
No. 835627 ID: 090e9a

>>835583
Looks like you're gonna have to drink it all before you get to Wharftown, if only there was someone to split the work
>>
No. 835628 ID: 93e95e

>>835586
>>
No. 835629 ID: 2d1231

>>835583

Then it looks like we'll just have to dispose of this contraband so that it won't be a problem. And it's hardly an issue if we happen to imbibe it in the process, since then it won't be a flask of rum any longer, but just a regular, empty flask.
>>
No. 835643 ID: daa216

B. and then state "Well then we best take care of all of it before we arrive."
>>
No. 835649 ID: be0718

>>835591
Turn that smuggling compartment into a snuggling compartment.
>>
No. 835651 ID: 3abd97

>>835583
D: All the more reason to drink it now, then.
>>
No. 835655 ID: ba506f

A and B
guess we better finish it off before we get to town... maybe ask why it's illegal since we're on the topic.
>>
No. 835759 ID: 0d1514

>>835583
"We'll have to drink it all before we get there, then."
>>
No. 835777 ID: 830fb7

Ask if all alcohol is illegal or just rum because banning one type of alcohol is absolutely absurd (banning alcohol in general is absurd but choosing just one type is just like saying "I don't like rum so I order no one will be allowed rum in my lands").
>>
No. 835896 ID: 6256d4

"Ah, no one mentioned that... Does it still count as contraband if it never makes it there?"
>>
No. 836078 ID: eef56a
File 150778816103.png - (368.90KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0014.png )
836078

You: "Well, I guess we'll have to get rid of it somehow before then. I wonder how we could do that?"

You walk back over to her and lean against her side as you take a nice long drink from the flask, and offer it over to her.

She laughs, and takes a hearty drink as well.

Bear: "Well, I guess that's one way."

You: "Really though, illegal? Why is rum illegal?"

Bear: "All alcohol is illegal in Wharftown, not just rum. Some kind of 'temperance' policy. It's also been leaking into other ports. Makes it a lot harder to get a drink when you need one." And she takes another drink.

You: "That's really strange. I guess I don't really know much about the place, even though I'm gonna live there. What's it like?" You roll in to snuggle up alongside her, resting your head on her ample breasts and your arms on either side of her.

Bear: "It's ... big. Easily the biggest city I've seen, just the docks stretch from horizon to horizon when you're pulling into port. Most of the folks there are real busy all the time. They're as fine a people as anywhere, but there's a lot of money to be made in Wharftown and most of them seem to keep it on their minds." She puts her free arm around you, letting her hand drift down your back to stroke the base of your tail. You return the gesture, sliding your own hand down to hers.

You: "Doesn't really sound anything like home." She hands you the flask and you take another swig before handing it back. You nestle in closer against her, letting your hand drift a bit farther down to grab one of many available handfuls of her ass.

She giggles and takes another drink, "I'm sure you'll manage, you seem like quite the go-getter when you see something you want. How much of this did you bring, anyway? It's good." She takes another drink, pushing her own hand downward to grab your butt as well.

You: "Oh, I've got more in my bag. Don't worry about that." You trail your fingers up her stomach, pushing them up below the band of her bra. You feel a bit of stirring below your waist, and rock your hips forward to press yourself against her thigh.

Bear: "I thought you said you WEREN'T ready again." She grips your ass a bit tighter, pulling you against her and kneading it gently as she takes one last drink, finishing off the flask. You almost feel like you're starting to lose yourself in her smell, her softness, and her firm grip.

You: "Well, like you said. I'm a bit of a go-getter when there's something I want." Your head feels really warm, but also you feel like you might be forgetting something.

Bear: "Oh, and what is it that you want so much?" What is it, what are you forgetting about ...

oh......
>>
No. 836081 ID: eef56a
File 150778829819.png - (369.01KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0015.png )
836081

>>836078

Your bag.

You left your bag on the deck.

Bear: "Well?"

DO YOU:

A) Get dressed, retrieve bag
B) Run out to retrieve bag without getting dressed
C) The bag can wait, you have more important things to worry about
D) Other (Write in)
>>
No. 836084 ID: 13fded

The content of your bag is simultaneously a risk and an opportunity. Now that you know it's illegal you have to decide if you want to make some quick money by risking problems with the law or risk having to start with nothing.
Grab you pants and run! You got to get your stuff and return to what you are doing as fast as possible.
>>
No. 836085 ID: c31aac

>>836081
Dude just tell her you forgot the bag of booze on deck
>>
No. 836098 ID: 91ee5f

>>836081
D

"Shhhhhhit. Uh, you know how I said I had more of that rum in my bag? Weeellll I kinda sorta might've accidentally left it up on the deck where you found me."
>>
No. 836101 ID: 100607

In either case, I think the bag is pretty important. All your possessions and stuff. Starting anew doesn't mean starting with nothing heh. So I think that it would be really bad if someone stole it. We'll have to go and retrieve it - better sooner than later. Did you have anything else in there that we should know about?

Tell her that as a part of being a go-getter, you'll also have to "go get" your bag, which you accidentally left on the deck. Tell her that, unless she wants someone else to find it, you'll, unfortunately, have to do that right now.

B) I suppose. What could possibly go wrong with running naked on the deck!
>>
No. 836109 ID: 36295c

>>836081
C fuck the bear and get that bra off
>>
No. 836123 ID: b93a7b

C: bag can wait until bear needs more booze
mission remove bra is in full effect
>>
No. 836130 ID: daa216

C. Not like we had much on us in the first place and that booze will most likely cause us trouble anyway.
>>
No. 836145 ID: 104f02

>>836081
C
>>
No. 836152 ID: be0718

A, expect that by now someone else has discovered the bag so your approach must be discreet. Much like your services rendered.
>>
No. 836174 ID: 38c6db

C and Let her know you forgot the bag on the deck.
>>
No. 836178 ID: 904bad

B, it probably contains more than booze, better get it in the way that could cause more shenanigans!
>>
No. 836186 ID: 5f2b81

A. Run out, grab it, run back in. Should be easy-peasy.
>>
No. 836187 ID: 2fe26a

B. Run out, grab it, run back in. Should be easy-cheesy.
>>
No. 836260 ID: 0c84a3

Option A. everything's been going well so far don't let a careless mistake mess everything up now.
>>
No. 836276 ID: 2d1231

>>836081

Quick shag, then minimal garments, THEN get bag, then return for celebratory rum with more snuggles.

And sex. Obviously.
>>
No. 836311 ID: 2120ee

B
>>
No. 836312 ID: b3f245

You thirsty motherfuckers can we not get arrested or lose potential contraband because y'all wanted poon
A or B
>>
No. 836317 ID: bfb318

B, gotta get that bag ASAP
>>
No. 836333 ID: 62f1df

>>836085
>>836098
Obviously.

Basically:
D) Tell her that you forgot your bag and hopefully get her blessing to run, get it, and go back for more snuggling and humping.

But of course, due to plot shenanigans, the bag will be stolen or discovered by some humorless, lawful fellow(s).
>>
No. 836342 ID: f23938

I mean if you just run out there without pants on you'll just draw more attention to yourself! Get dressed, excuse yourself, and run the heck away.
>>
No. 836358 ID: eef56a
File 150787311379.png - (165.19KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0016.png )
836358

You run your hand up over her breast and slide it under the top of her bra, letting your fingers glide across her hardening nipple as you lean forward and stretch your tongue out to lick at her ear, eliciting a giggle from her as she spreads her legs slightly. You grind steadily against her hip as you begin to shift around in front of her ...

but you just can't get that stupid bag out of your head.

You: "Dammit, dammit dammit dammit."

Bear: "Something wrong?"

You: "Yeah, it's just. I REALLY don't want to stop this right now, but I left my bag out on the deck when we came in here."

Bear: "Wait, really?"

You: "Yes!"

Bear: "Why did you have your bag out on the deck?"

You: "Well, we don't really have individual rooms down by the boiler, I didn't want somebody going through my stuff!"

Bear: "Well you better hurry out and check on it, if it hasn't rocked overboard already."

You are in too much of a rush to get dressed, so you fasten your cape around your waist as a makeshift skirt that more-or-less preserves modestly and bolt out into the night.

The chilly sea air is even more unappealing when you know that you could be inside a big, soft, warm bear right now, which spurs you on to sprint across the deck as fast as your slightly-exhausted legs can carry you.
>>
No. 836359 ID: eef56a
File 150787321936.png - (228.32KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0017.png )
836359

>>836358

Fortunately, as you round the corner you see that your bag managed to wedge itself between the rim of the deck and the railing, and hasn't fallen overboard! On the other hand, there's a strange, old-looking man leaning down to grab it even as you turn the corner!

Do you:

A) Call out angrily
B) Greet the man in a friendly fashion
C) Dash up and try to snatch the bag away before he can get it
D) Other (Write-in)
>>
No. 836360 ID: ed9e4b

B, call out to him thanking him for saving your bag before it could fall overboard.
>>
No. 836361 ID: 2120ee

>>836359
D) Greet the man in a nude fashion
>>
No. 836362 ID: b3f245

>>836359
B
Remain cheerful and oblivious as your hastily fastened cape slowly begins to undo itself.
>>
No. 836366 ID: 13fded

D)"Excuse me, this is mine. Bye!"
>>
No. 836367 ID: fa10ce

>>836359
"Ah, thank you very much for picking up my bag, sir!" And then kiss his forehead.
While he's flabbergasted, nab the bag and run.
>>
No. 836374 ID: ce19bd

>>836367
This, the more ridiculous the better.
>>
No. 836377 ID: 100607

Run to him shouting, "Daddy! I finally found you!", and then grab the bag and hug it. If the old man asks, tell him there's a picture of your dad in there.

Other than that, I'd vote for B.
>>
No. 836378 ID: be0718

A)ccuse him of playing shuffleboard with your bag, the blind old coot. Then C)seize it.
>>
No. 836392 ID: 904bad

>>836360
That, and act like nothing is wrong with your attire
>>
No. 836394 ID: c31aac

>>836367
Yeeee
>>
No. 836401 ID: 91ee5f

>>836360
This.
>>
No. 836405 ID: 5f2b81

>>836392
Yep.
>>
No. 836452 ID: 2d1231

>>836359

Thank him for securing your belongings which you foolishly left out whilst enjoying a midnight constitutional before your nightly ablutions, scurry up, grab it in your best attempt at modesty, and hurry off to tell him that you'd best rush back before the water goes chill you.

Because yes, we are very wealthy but absentminded and totally forgot to bring our things with us before washing up for bed! Yes.
>>
No. 836552 ID: eef56a
File 150795938412.png - (272.07KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0018.png )
836552

You walk calmly up towards the man and call out in greeting "Oh, good morning? Do I have you to thank for keeping my luggage from falling overboard?"

The man starts at your sudden call, falling over onto his side. he grabs his cane as he sits up and turns toward you, gruffly barking "Well! It is surely rude to..." but trails off briefly and sits slack-jawed as he notices your state of dress before throwing his hand up in frond of his eyes and shouting "By god, man! What in the devils name are you doing?! Gallavanting about on the deck in such a shameful state - like some manner of savage! You'd best not try anything, or I'll give you a thrashing!"

You look down a bit and realize that your body clearly hasn't forgotten what is waiting for you back in the storage room, even if you have been trying to keep your mind on other matters. Your makeshift skirt would be immodest at the best of times, but in your present state leaves only a little to the imagination! You do your best to cover yourself as you wait for your excitement to subside, and consider how best to respond to this angry Capybara before you.

A) Be completely honest
B) Lie about what you are doing (How?)
C) Deflect his question (with what?)
D) Focus on your mission, just try to get your bag back
E) Push him out of the way to grab the bag
F) Other (write-in)
>>
No. 836556 ID: be0718

Deflect his question by acting insane. Let your enthusiasm do the talking.
>>
No. 836557 ID: 3ce125

>>836552
B, tell him your clean clothes are in the bag.
>>
No. 836559 ID: 0d1514

A high wave managed to splash you, drenching your clothes. You rushed off to change them to avoid catching cold, only to realize that in your haste you left your bag behind! You then rushed largely naked to grab the bag before it fell off. As for the erection, don't mention it.
>>
No. 836560 ID: 0d1514

>>836559
Furthermore, the faster you get your bag and spare clothes the faster this awkwardness will be set behind you both, hmm?
>>
No. 836574 ID: 100607

>>836559
What if the waters are calm and the deck is dry?

>>836552
F) Partial truth
Tell him that, of course, you were looking for your bag. Why else would you be here? As for why you're naked, tell him that it's by doing something his old bones won't ever do again!
C) Deflect
Ask him what he's doing on the deck at this hour. Wasn't it against the rules to be prowling about?
>>
No. 836576 ID: fe7355

With a expression of embarrassed realization, pull your big, fluffy tail around in front to cover up your "enthusiasm" before continuing.

F: Ask if he could please be so kind as to just let you get your bag without having to recount the embarrassing tale that led to you having to rush out on deck in naught but a shawl to save it. The sooner he moves aside, the sooner you'll get out of his sight, and the sooner we can both forget this unfortunate encounter.

>>836559
He's not gonna believe that 'cause if the seas were so high that waves were splashing onto the deck this ship would be or have been rocking all over the place. He would have definitely remembered if that happened, so he's gonna call bullshit.

>>836574
>As for why you're naked, tell him that it's by doing something his old bones won't ever do again!
Insulting the man is not going to make him cooperative. He also looks like he might be rich, and pissing off a rich old man is just asking for trouble.
>>
No. 836596 ID: 38c6db

Tell him that your clothes are in the bag, tell him to give you the bag or you'll take off the clothes you have left.
>>
No. 836597 ID: 91ee5f

>>836576
This.
>>
No. 836605 ID: 62f1df

>>836576
Pretty much this. Just be polite, grab your bag, and leave. No point in dilly-dallying.
>>
No. 836606 ID: bb78f2

>>836552
f) I was taking a nap and sleep in the nude, but remembered about my bag, I didn't have time to change much.
>>
No. 836608 ID: 994f87

F) Partial truth: You were naked when you noticed your bag was missing. He would be too, if he left his clean clothes/swimsuit in his bag.
>>
No. 836617 ID: b93a7b

A: be super honest about bear lewds, give him much more information than he wants so he just hands the bag to get rid of you
>>
No. 836622 ID: 0d1514

>>836617
A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, especially when it might end with her losing her job.
>>
No. 836631 ID: 91ee5f

>>836622
I agree, don't tell this guy what we were doing!
>>
No. 836740 ID: 93e95e

>>836552
F) He doesn't need to know, nor he would be interested on your story. Let's not make it worse, act chill and cool. Tell him to not get the wrong idea, it's just been a complicated night, get your stuff and thank him for finding it. If he is still lying on the floor, be polite and offer him a hand.
>>
No. 836832 ID: 013422

C)-D) Oh, i was just looking for my bag! May I have it back?

If he insist, tell him you just remembered and rushed out of a shower or something like that.
>>
No. 837049 ID: eef56a
File 150812469516.png - (270.61KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0019.png )
837049

You try to think of something to lower your enthusiam, but you have a hard time thinking of anything other than the bear. You settle for pulling your tail around in front of you and holding it in front of yourself.

You: "Sorry about that sir, I've had a bit of a complicated night. It's all very embarrassing, and I'd really like to just get my luggage so that I can retire to my room and be done with it all."

Capybara: "I see." He breathes deeply and seems to regain his composure rather swiftly, holding up his hand toward you as he hooks the handles of your bag with his cane. "I apologize for my outburst, but surely you can understand my surprise to stumble across, well, the results of your embarrassing evening when out for my morning constitutional. Still, it was very ungentlemanly of me to shout like that."

You help the man to his feet, and he hands you your bag. You answer "Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you were here to keep it from going overboard. I hope the rest of your walk goes without any more of these interruptions."

Capybara: "Farewell then, stranger. Go and clothe yourself, and get some sleep."

You turn and walk away and, the second you are out of sight around the corner, drop into a sprint back toward the supply room.

As you arrive however, the door opens and the bear walks out, fastening her jacket! She does appear to be in a considerably better mood than when she found you at the rail earlier.

Bear: "Oh, what timing."

You: "H-hey, managed to get it before it fell overboard." You're breathing pretty hard, but you'll probably recover pretty quickly.

She smiles a bit and says "Well at least that worked out for you."

You stand up straight, demonstrating clearly even through your makeshift skirt that you're still quite excited to see her. "So, ready to pick up where we left off?"

She bites her lip and looks to be considering it for a moment, before answering "You know, maybe so. But I think the moment might be past, I really need to get back to work. I've got something here for you, though."

She hands you a perforated slip of paper with a sequence of numbers printed across it and a small design in the corner.

"It's a regular-class ticket stub, if you've got this with you it'll mean you won't get into trouble for being up on deck. Maybe I'll see you again." She waves and turns to walk away.

How do you respond?

A) Say goodbye
B) Say nothing
C) Try to stop her
D) Other (write-in)
>>
No. 837055 ID: be0718

A). Wouldn't that be lovely indeed!
Get dressed and find someplace more secure to sleep or perchance to dream. Not this closet though, it smells funny and that's going to attract attention.
>>
No. 837057 ID: 13fded

If that how she fell we shouldn't keep her away from her duties any longer. Bid her farewell, but with a promise of meeting her once more.
>>
No. 837059 ID: eef56a

Give that ass a friendly smack and say goodbye.
>>
No. 837068 ID: 3542b5

>>837049
D)Give her some rum!
>>
No. 837069 ID: 91ee5f

>>837049
A and D

Let her leave, but ask for her name.

"Oh, well that's a shame. But before you go, may I ask for your name?"

After she leaves, go into the Supply Room and put the rest of your clothes back on.
>>
No. 837072 ID: 3ce125

>>837069
Yeah, this.
>>
No. 837074 ID: 53af76

>>837069
I bet her name is Bearnice.
because she's such a nice bear.
>>
No. 837076 ID: 830fb7

>>837069
This, because she was nice and if you have a name you can find her again
>>
No. 837078 ID: 91ee5f

>>837069
Oh, I almost forgot!

If you haven't given her your name yet, then tell her your name when you ask for her name.
>>
No. 837085 ID: 93e95e

>>837069

Second, I certainly would love keeping her cozy beary self in mind.
>>
No. 837087 ID: c31aac

>>837049
idea: let's leave the name a mystery so there's no pressure of attachment and also fun mystery hijinks, but also ask for her phone number for shore-leave funtimes
>>
No. 837091 ID: daa216

A and D) (the giving of some rum.)
Should have taken care of business instead of run for that bag...
>>
No. 837095 ID: b93a7b

ask her name and offer yours
>>
No. 837117 ID: 62f1df

>>837057
>>837076
This and this.
>>
No. 837137 ID: 0c84a3

honestly i kinda want to find a way to keep in contact with her. don't let this be a one-time thing.
>>
No. 837156 ID: 100607

Before she goes, ask her if she knows of any capybaras on the ship.
>>
No. 837245 ID: 2d1231

>>837049

Clearly we must thank her, and then give our word to make sure to see her again when next she could use some time to unwind (or a drink).
>>
No. 837327 ID: eef56a
File 150822324325.png - (258.98KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0020.png )
837327

You: "Goodbye for now, I suppose. Any chance I could get your name before you vanish into my dreams?"

The bear laughs, looking back over her shoulder. "Charlotte, Charlotte Martin. And what is yours, so I can know what to call you in them?"

You: "Blue Hooke, I look forward to seeing you there."

Charlotte blows you a kiss, and continues on down the deck. You decide to head into the storeroom to put some clothes on, finding your attire that was casually discarded earlier folded and stacked neatly atop a crate. You unfasten your cape and set it aside, thenflip through the stack of clothes in the dim light until you find the proper fabric for your undergarments. But when you get ready to put them on, they unfold into something unexpected, but familiar. It looks as though Charlotte left you a Memento, and given that your own skivvies appear to be missing she likely took one of her own!

Of course, there's no way either of you could wear the other's underwear, which means that when she was talking to you earlier ... and even now when she's going about her job ...
>>
No. 837328 ID: eef56a
File 150822338728.png - (303.72KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0021.png )
837328

>>837327

...dammit, you had finally started to calm down, but now you've gotten all riled up again. Which is the worst way to be when you've already been up all night and you're starting to get tired.

Do you:

A) Just sleep in the storage room, Charlotte said it was rarely used so you can probably get away with it.
B) Head back down to your berth by the Boilers and sleep there.
C) Can't go to sleep yet, still need to (write in!)
D) Other (Write in)
>>
No. 837330 ID: be0718

A, no matter what shenanigans you might land in from sleeping up here at least they are less likely to involve grand theft luggage.
>>
No. 837335 ID: b88e47

A
Take your prize. You earned it.
>>
No. 837337 ID: 13fded

This look like a better place to sleep than next to a noise boiler with a bunch of people who might take your stuff when you aren't looking. Even so try to find a hidden corner so you won't be completely exposed if someone enter.
Of course, sleeping early is only relevant if there is something important to do tomorrow morning. If this ship still have a few days before it's destination you can afford to "wire in".
>>
No. 837339 ID: 100607

C) Can't go to sleep yet, still need to.. try on her undies!
You don't need to wear them. But I think trying them on to compare the size would be funny.

Other than that..
A) Sleep here and use the undies as a pillow.
>>
No. 837363 ID: daa216

Unless you want to beat it before sleeping, A would be the best. You've had a long night.
>>
No. 837381 ID: 2fe26a

It's a bit large to wear as a hat. Maybe a vest instead?
>>
No. 837398 ID: 89ae02

I think they're a bit to large for that. I think for now, blue needs a nap in a nice quiet corner.
>>
No. 837419 ID: 93e95e

>>837328

D) Inspect the ticket, having a regular class ticket means you own a regular room on the ship, right? Unless she faked it only to stay out of trouble while being on the deck, but it might be worth checking. Carefully.
Even if the storage room is actually rarely used you still run the risk of getting caught, you will leave it to luck and luck might not be on your side this time, so if the ticket doesn't lead to anything, B) is the better option.
>>
No. 837451 ID: 611118

Put pantsu on head
>>
No. 837506 ID: 62f1df

>>837419
Good point! Check if you've got a room of your own. If not, the storage room is actually not a bad option. At worst, if someone finds you there, they'll just throw you out. It's not like they'll beat you up or take you to the police, right?

So if you have no room, C : wank to Charlotte's panties then go to sleep.
>>
No. 837942 ID: eef56a
File 150843648295.png - (316.62KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0022.png )
837942

While you have a ticket stub, you don't have a room key. So even if there was a room associate with the ticket you wouldn't be able to get into it.

You decide to just settle in for the night in the storage room, with Charlotte's Panties and your bag for a pillow. The salty sea air hasn't overpowered her own smell from them yet, which combined with the fresh memory of filling her up just a few hours earlier makes it fairly easy to take care of your little inconvenience before drifting off to sleep.

You awaken later in the day when the sunlight starts to come in through the port window on the door. You don't really know how long you slept, but you feel tired enough that it probably wasn't long. The boat is rocking a little bit more than last night, and there's a bit more muffled noise coming in from the deck so people are probably out and about. According to Charlotte you shouldn't get in any trouble for being out as long as you have the ticket stub, but you may not fit in terribly well as a poor foreigner.

There's still another day before the ship reaches Wharftown, so you'll need to decide what to do with your day.

Do you:

A) Head back below deck to the folks by the boilers
B) Head out to the deck to enjoy the day at sea
C) Go back to sleep
D) Other (write-in)
>>
No. 837944 ID: 2fe26a

B. Continue exercising your wily charms to prolong your exposure to sun.
>>
No. 837952 ID: 4aa2b6

D) Find someone to chat with about what your destination is like.
>>
No. 837964 ID: 3ce125

Uh. B.
>>
No. 837969 ID: fe7216

>>837942
Find somebody to fuck all night long for your bed
>>
No. 837974 ID: 91ee5f

>>837942
D

Figure out what to do with the rest of the alcohol in your bag. Charlotte said that you can't take it into town, but you can't exactly chug it all down either.
>>
No. 837979 ID: 100607

D) Close your eyes and think about the last night while rubbing one off again. Don't worry about being loud - what's the chance of someone passing by and hearing you?
>>
No. 838021 ID: a363ac

>>837942
C. who gets up and does stuff when you could take a long nap.
>>
No. 838028 ID: 62f1df

>>837952
>>837974
>>837944
Try to kill three birds with one stone!
>>
No. 838032 ID: be0718

>>837952
Try to network with some more upper-deck ladies.
>>
No. 838160 ID: 0c84a3

>>837969
But what about Charlotte? How're we supposed to start up an interesting romance subplot if we go around banging everybody?
>>
No. 838242 ID: 8111b6

Either b or c sounds good. B, we could get a bit of social contact, fresh air, and maybe some action. C, though, the idea of being Charlotte's little secret is somewhat appealing. We could track her down later to tease and flirt with. Pity there's not as much time to play that game, with our destination so close.

Perhaps go out with the intent of getting a snack, then returning for a nap? If we find something (or someone) interesting, plans can change.
>>
No. 838277 ID: d0bba6

>>838160
We don't. Romance subplots are a cancer.
>>
No. 838363 ID: 36295c

b) Go oogle the girls on the upper decks.
>>
No. 839153 ID: eef56a
File 150886393220.png - (257.59KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0023.png )
839153

You pack up your stuff and head out to the deck. In an effort to avoid your problem from last night, you tuck your bag away in a corner of the supply room to recover it later.

When you exit the room the sun is high overhead, so it is likely around noon. The day is much warmer than the previous night was, though the salty breeze is still cool. There are people milling about on the deck, almost all of whom seem significantly overdressed and turn away even as you approach them - so you end up leaning against the wall looking out across the deck and the sea, before you hear somebody walking up beside you with an odd gait. You turn to see the Capybara that you met early this morning, still up and about with his cane. He has a noticeable limp.

Capybara: "Oh, hello there. I see that your dress during the midday is only slightly less casual than your dress in the early morning!" He chuckles and walks over to the wall next to you. "I kid, I kid. I must apologize again for my behavior this morning, it normally isn't like me to lose my calm in such a fashion. My name is Ezekiel Schmitt." He holds out his hand, which you take and shake vigorously.

You: "Blue Hooke, and don't worry about it. Believe me when I say it was awkward for both of us."

Ezekiel: "Oh, I surely believe you. Still, your manner of speech and dress are quite peculiar! You clearly don't hail from wharftown, are you heading there on business or holiday?"

You: "Neither, really. I'm pulling up roots and moving out there to start a new life."

Ezekiel: "Oh? Any particular reason for that?"

You shrug, and he laughs

Ezekiel: "Aha! Such an adventurous spirit. I'm certain that you'll make your way nicely. I've lived in the city all my life, and I do love it. While it's nice to take a break from it, the city seems almost to have its own ... spirit, or pulse. A vivaciousness that runs through it that is unique in all the world."

You laugh politely before responding: "That's an awfully fancy way to say you like it. Are you a poet or something?"

Ezekiel: "No, a musician by trade," he removes his hat and bows with a simple flourish, "of some regard in certain circles. And what of you? What are you leaving behind to come to the greatest city in the world?"

You've done a lot of things before you left for wharftown, but what did you do the most?

A) You were a musician of sorts yourself
B) You were a fisherman and have some knowledge of sailing and swimming
C) You worked on a farm and helped out at the stills
D) You helped sort papers in the stockhouse, and are studious and literate
E) You were a bit of a layabout, eager to do anything other than work (Write-in, what do you tell Ezekiel?)
F) You were a bit of a ruffian, causing trouble with your crew and making some scratch on the side (Write-in, what do you tell Ezekiel?)
G) You helped people around their houses, and are experienced with cooking and other domestic skills.
H) Other (write-in)
>>
No. 839164 ID: 3ce125

B!
>>
No. 839165 ID: 13fded

Since the manufacture of alcohol is among Blue's family, the farm life seem the more likely occupation.
In a simple setting dedicate most of your life to music would indicate someone avoiding hard work, an if that was the sort of person Blue was than he shouldn't had risked everything in the effort of start a new life. However as an occasional activity music greatly suit his personally, although it would probable be too foreigner for the taste of this people.
And I'm sure he can take care of the papers in the stockhouse, Blue doesn't strake me as someone who would fancy spending hours of his day reading alone, or been alone in general. He seem too much a people person.

I got to say I'm delighted to have a capybara character, the everything pal animal.
>>
No. 839168 ID: 0d1514

>>839153
D!
>>
No. 839169 ID: 3abd97

>>839153
C
>>
No. 839170 ID: b9b4da

F) You joined the uh... neighborhood watch, and ran the lost and found department. People lost stuff all the time.
>>
No. 839177 ID: d3602f

H. Gigolo
I jest.

D. Our family had forsaw that fishing was becoming less profitable in our town, and any old schmo could farm if they had land. So we worked the stockhouse, seeing it is fairly important for a town's economy, and it could foster certain skills in us. There are probably enough sailors in Wharftown anyway.
>>
No. 839183 ID: 81e384

Blue seems a bit too thin for any sort of hard work like fishing and farming. He's also too friendly to be a ruffian and it doesn't seem that would fit a small village he lived in. Music and studying also don't seem like something that would get a lot of opportunity around there.

G) Tell him you would work in the houses while people went on their fishing trips and worked the farms. Everything had to be in perfect shape and the food had to be ready when they got back.
>>
No. 839186 ID: 2fe26a

D. You swore never to use your tongue to lick a stamp ever again.
>>
No. 839187 ID: 5f2b81

A AS FUCK.

D as a secondary, if no one else is gonna vote A. But seriously A.
>>
No. 839195 ID: c31aac

>>839153
H: "I fixed engines."
>>
No. 839198 ID: 81e384

>>839195
Rocket engines?
>>
No. 839211 ID: 61e572

H) Generalist Mechanic
Taking things apart since you were little and had to learn to put them back together before people got too angry at you.
>>
No. 839265 ID: 91ee5f

B
>>
No. 839272 ID: 65dabf

I think i'm going to go with D.
>>
No. 839296 ID: d9cd96

>>839211
This. Keeping stuff working in a failing fishing town is a good way to stay afloat, and with the family's moonshining there'd probably be a touch of chemistry in the mix as well.
>>
No. 839299 ID: be0718

E) You were a roofer. You inspected roofs for leakage. Yep, no leaks here. You also patented an invention or two (a long stick to grab fruit out of passing baskets).
>>
No. 839313 ID: cee729

>>839211
This.
>>
No. 839320 ID: a363ac

>>839153
g
>>
No. 839340 ID: cf2617

>>839153
G.

And you look damn good in a skirt, too.
>>
No. 839341 ID: 15e4a1

A, because this guy is PRIME Bard Material.
>>
No. 839352 ID: f0e552

>>839153
A, you were a bard!
>>
No. 839358 ID: ed67d9

G so much G
>>
No. 839359 ID: 7d8168

(H) Mechanic, but in a small town people didn't have a lot of stuff to fix so you actually mostly did (G) housework on the side. The two jobs actually have a lot of overlap anyway.
>>
No. 839406 ID: 792ea9

A. And either the sax or cello
>>
No. 839417 ID: bb78f2

Its G baby
>>
No. 839419 ID: 0c324b

G is so good.
>>
No. 839420 ID: 0c84a3

H) the mechanic idea the others have been throwing about
>>
No. 839423 ID: 130e49

I too am going with general mechanic and handyman.
You're good with your hands.
>>
No. 839430 ID: 91ee5f

>>839423
>You're good with your hands.
No, he's good with his tongue. ;-D
>>
No. 839454 ID: 35089a

no hes just good
>>
No. 839464 ID: d3602f

>>839430
>Licks engine
>"Yep, you gotta change the oil more often"
>>
No. 839479 ID: 35089a

you fix things with your tongue offer to give demonstration
>>
No. 839486 ID: 904bad

D, I have him as a nongentleman scholar, B as secundary, Call me IshmaelBlue
>>
No. 839524 ID: 0c84a3

>>839430
why not both?
>>
No. 839567 ID: eef56a
File 150895648044.png - (295.04KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0024.png )
839567

You: "Well, there's not a lot of work where I'm from if you don't want to be a farmer or a fisherman, but a lot of people spend either all days or several days in the fields or at sea. People usually want some good food and a clean house to come home to at the end of the day, and at this point I'd say I'm pretty good at it.

Ezekiel smirks: "Oh, so you're a maid, then?"

You: "Something like that, I guess. Never really though of it that way." You share a laugh before continuing, "It's not all I did though, I'd also help fix broken ships and other equipment while people were out. I doubt I could fix anything really big, but I can fix a clock or mend a sail."

Ezekiel: "Well, I'm sure you'll make a lovely bride some day."

You mock curtsey: "Oh but sir ... you're embarrassing me!" You share a hearty chuckle.

Ezekiel: "Well, either way I'm certain you'll do well for yourself with it. You at least seem to have a very well-rounded skillset!"

You: "Well, you get out to it what you put into it." You can think of a few other people who got out of it what you put into it as well, but you don't tell Ezekiel that part.

Ezekiel: "Indeed. Also, I do believe it is lunch time. As thanks for the conversation, I would like to treat you to lunch, if I may?"

You: "Well, I'd certainly never turn down free food." You follow Ezekiel along to a large dining hall, with a whole bunch of fancy-looking food that you honestly have a hard time identifying. It tastes pretty good though, seems like rich folks have a pretty good life!

You make small talk with Ezekiel over lunch, and have a pretty good time. By the time you're done it's mid-afternoon, and you'll need to decide what you want to do.

A) Continue hanging out with Ezekiel (what to do?)
B) Return to the Deck
C) Return below Deck
D) Nap in the storage room
E) Other (write-in)
>>
No. 839568 ID: 27600a

>>839567
Might as well make use of your deck pass by hanging out there.
It seems to be the place for running into interesting people.
>>
No. 839569 ID: a363ac

>>839567
continue hanging out with this friend shaped dude. Go play shuffle board.
>>
No. 839588 ID: 0d1514

>>839567
The best way to get rich is to meet rich people. Or at least comfortably well off. Try to meet a hot rich chick who needs a prettyboy maid.
>>
No. 839598 ID: 65dabf

If he is from the city, he may know of places were you could put your skills to good use, so i don't think asking him would hurt. Let`s go with A.
>>
No. 839608 ID: 81e384

>>839588
Yes but, would that be B or C?

It would be simple to find one above the deck. Or we could be audacious and just try knocking, one cabin door to the other.
>>
No. 839615 ID: be0718

B. Continue networking!
>>
No. 839687 ID: 88f139

A.

Maybe we can have a bit of dude/dude action!
>>
No. 839694 ID: 62f1df

>>839598
I concur! Knowing as much about Wharftown as possible before getting there is a good investment of our time.
>>
No. 839705 ID: 3542b5

>>839687
fuck it let's do this.
>>
No. 839774 ID: b7264c

>>839567
A's most beneficial. He's a man of the town and a wealthy one at that. Might catch us a job before we even get off the boat.

Another lay wouldn't hurt matters either.
>>
No. 839825 ID: 792ea9

B pls
>>
No. 839833 ID: 2fe26a

Return to the deck to upgrade that passenger ticket to a key to the city.
>>
No. 839868 ID: 59496d

A
Having a rich and connected friend will be of great value.

And it'll be ever better if we can get some sex out of it.
Just imagine this older gentleman partaking of you supple young body.
>>
No. 839873 ID: b9b4da

B. Help people with their luggage by carrying it for them. Without their knowledge. Such unintrusive service!
>>
No. 839987 ID: f0e552

pls no sexerino the capybarino
>>
No. 840023 ID: a363ac

>>839569
pls no sexy this awesome dude. still A though
>>
No. 840025 ID: 90f3c0

A: Ask him what he does for fun onboard. Also, seduce him.
>>
No. 843748 ID: eef56a
File 151021417064.png - (267.00KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0025.png )
843748

You spend the rest of the afternoon talking to Ezekiel about the city, which is a subject he is eager to talk about.

He tells you that there are two major sections of Wharftown, the 'Outer' town consisting of the Docks, Locks, and Stocks; and the 'Inner' town consisting mainly of the Rows and the Reaches. There aren't really strict boundaries for most of the districts, just general descriptions of what most of what you'd find in the area.

The Docks are, well, Docks. Ships are constantly entering, unloading, loading, and leaving whether they carry cargo or passengers. It is the largest port in the world, after all.

The Locks are a bit too disjointed to be a real district, more of a series of smaller ones. With the amount of shipping and trade that goes through Wharftown, there's a large amount of freight that is simply there at any given time. The 'Locks' are large groups of warehouses where things are stored.

The Stocks are, perhaps, Ezekiel's favorite part of the city. While the docks have plenty of bars for sailors just stopping in port to pick up freight or refuel, the Stocks are where the travelers seeking longer berths, as well as most of the dock workers, tend to live. Taverns, Inns, and many stores and shops and other types of entertainment are all found there. It's somewhat difficult to say where the stocks end and the rows begin, since ...

The Rows are where Most of the people who live in wharftown but don't work in the Docks or the Locks live. Mostly residential, with the odd business throughout. Compared to the residencies in the Stocks, the Rows are quite comfortable, though still fairly humble for the most part. Nothing like ...

The Reaches, where the wealthy people live. The reaches are mostly populated by Hillmen, who founded Wharftown and own the land it's on. They have their own parks and recreational areas that they tend to close the 'common folk' out of.

You: "Wow, you really do know a lot about the city. What part of it are you from?"

Ezekiel: "I do have some extended family in the Reaches, but I don't think I've ever met them. I have my own little house in the Rows, born and raised."

You smirk and lean in towards him "And I don't suppose you'd be in need of somebody to make it a warm and comfy place to come home to after a long voyage?"

He chuckles, "While I'd love such a thing, I don't really have need of such an experienced maid. Even if I did, I doubt I could afford one. This vacation I'm on is costing me quite a bit of what I had saved up - while there's enough in Wharftown that I'd not regret it if I never left, I suppose I've enough of a wanderlust that I couldn't pass by the opportunity."

You: "Ah well, I guess I shouldn't expect things to be that simple."

Ezekiel smiles, saying "I'll tell you what, though. My vacation should be over in about two weeks, which should give you time to get settled. When I return, I'll be playing at a music hall in the Rows called Timothy's. If you meet me there on some night; I'll play you a song, you can make me dinner, and we'll see how things go from there."

You: "Maybe so. Sounds nice, at any rate."

Ezekiel: "I quite look forward to it."

You: "Why wait until Timothy's, though? You do have a cabin on the ship, right?" You lean in closer, grinning widely.

Ezekiel stands for a second, staring blankly before he breaks into laughter. He has a deep, throaty laugh. You stand shocked for a second, but then start laughing along and back away a bit.

Ezekiel: "As much as I appreciate it, my heart belongs to my lovely Loretta. And as much as I know you're joking, you are a bit ... manly for me"

You: "Naturally." There's a bit of an awkward pause for a few moments while Ezekiel chuckles, which you decide to break, "Shuffleboard, then?"

Ezekiel: "Shuffleboard? That, my friend, is a game for old people. I still have a long ways to go before I'm ready for shuffleboard."

You look at him incredulously for a few seconds before he continues "Don't worry, everyone makes the mistake. The grey started growing in when I was 15."

You: "Wow, that sucks."

He shrugs, "It isn't so bad, really. At least I look distinguished."

You: "I suppose so."

Ezekiel: "Though one thing I do have in common with older folks, at least for now, is an early bedtime. I must be retiring soon for the evening."


Do you have anything else to say to or ask Ezekiel?
and
Night has fallen again on the boat, and you should be arriving at Wharftown in the morning. What do you do with the rest of your night?
>>
No. 843751 ID: 91ee5f

>>843748
>Anything to say?
I can't really think of anything.

>What do you do with the rest of your night?
Go make sure our bag is still where we left it and then cuddle with it in our sleep.
>>
No. 843755 ID: 66a4ca

Find someone to talk to. Is there a bar on the ship? Would be a shame to spend the last night alone!
>>
No. 843767 ID: 65dabf

Well, that was pretty useful, so thank him and go find someone else to talk to. Or, if it is really late, you can go and find your "girl friend" and chat for a while. And then cuddle really hard.
>>
No. 843777 ID: be0718

Retreat belowdecks and find someone to sleep with.
>>
No. 843817 ID: d3602f

Bars? In a city that has banned alcohol? What is there to do in a bar that doesn't have alcohol?
>>
No. 843818 ID: b9b4da

That was more than enough time to get a hefty wad from his wallet, right?
>>
No. 843874 ID: 2be85e

Ok, everyone calm down with the sex. That shit will get us in trouble you know.

Tell the kind gentleman he has been fantastic company and a wealth of information that will be treasured. We hope we would have the fortune to cross paths with him again. Then take a moment to take a look at our items and assess our plan.
>>
No. 843875 ID: 2fe26a

Return to the closet to check on your belongings.
>>
No. 843885 ID: 62f1df

>>843817
Drink non-alcoholic beverages, one would suppose. And, you know, chat with people, play games, that sort of things.


The previous night you had was a short one, so better go to bed early. You've got a long day ahead of you! Profusely thank Ezekiel for the help and good company and promise that you'll be at Timothy's in a few weeks to meet with him again.
>>
No. 843896 ID: d93d65

>>843817
Salad bars, sundae bars, the possibilities are endless
>>
No. 853690 ID: eef56a
File 151416171768.png - (170.53KB , 1000x1000 , Blue0026.png )
853690

You decide that you have had enough interaction for now and would rather just keep your nose clean for the rest of the trip, so you duck back to the storage room to nap away the rest of the afternoon.

Even though you woke up late, you stayed up late enough the night before and were active enough that you have a pretty easy time getting back to sleep, drifting off to the muffled chatter of people on the deck outside and the steady rocking of the ship on the waves.

You're too excited to sleep for too long, however. It's still dark when you wake up, and you're starting to feel restless. You're also unsure if you should be in this room when people start unloading it, which they may do when the ship starts to approach the docks.

Do you:

A) Just hang out here for as long as possible, keeping your head down
B) Return below deck before the ship docks
C) Just go out to the deck to stretch your legs
D) Other (write-in)
>>
No. 853693 ID: d107b9

>>853690
Go out to the other deck to stretch our legs. Who knows what kind of new and interesting people we might find out there?
>>
No. 853694 ID: d107b9

>>853693
Addendum: I hope they're cute dudes
>>
No. 853699 ID: 91ee5f

>>853690
Just go out to the deck to stretch your legs. And make sure you bring your bag with you, you're taking too many risks by leaving it lying around all the time.
>>
No. 853701 ID: ed67d9

>>853690
C all of the cuties you can find on the deck
>>
No. 853713 ID: 9e4723

C! And keep your bag with you this time.
>>
No. 853737 ID: 33cbe7

B. Get to know some future neighbors.
>>
No. 853760 ID: 32cd1c

C go appreciate the view of the port from the bow as you approach. If the view of the port is shitty, go to the stern. You don't need to talk to anyone, but if you see someone interesting, go right ahead.
>>
No. 853769 ID: 6cc25a

C by making a lap around the ship naked.
>>
No. 853797 ID: 3abd97

>>853690
C
>>
No. 853826 ID: d5b450

>>853690
B, better play it safe
>>
No. 853863 ID: 5e9133

C
>>
No. 857596 ID: 62f1df

>>853713
Basically.
>>
No. 878378 ID: 4a5400
File 152350160362.jpg - (1.38MB , 2983x2837 , 0411182230.jpg )
878378

You decide to head out to the deck to stretch your legs a bit, carrying your bag with you so you don't lose it again. Nobody else seems to be around again, which seems pretty reasonable given how early in the morning it must be.

You pace a few laps around the dock to try to work off some energy, but you just fins yourself more and morr restless. You must be more nervous than you had thought, there's basically no way you're going to get back to sleep at this point.

You find yourself at the bow pf the ship as you notice a glow on the horizon, it must be close to dawn - though ypud expect more people to be out on the deck by this point. You lean against the rail at the front of the ship, and prepare to watch the sunrise as your mind begins to wander.

What do you think about?

A) Friends
B) Family
C) The Future
D) Something else (write in)

my computer is dead at the moment, but i dont want to keep waiting to update any more. For the near future this quest will be ipdating with photos of pencil dudls
>>
No. 878380 ID: a363ac

>>878378
Maid outfits for cute boys
>>
No. 878381 ID: b1b4f3

>>878378
B
>>
No. 878382 ID: 3abd97

>>878380
Sounds good!
>>
No. 878385 ID: 4ba5d9

A and B. The people you left behind.
>>
No. 878388 ID: de6d84

>>878380
Yes
>>
No. 878391 ID: eeb7d9

I was going to go with C, but >>878380 just takes the cake.
>>
No. 878413 ID: 6780f5

>>878380
Why would you think about anything else? Gotta look pretty!
>>
No. 878414 ID: 7ff038

>>878380
And B
>>
No. 878423 ID: bfb318

Maid outfits for cute boys do also potentially cover Friends, Family, and The Future, so they're basically all you need to think about.
>>
No. 878439 ID: cb585b

C. Gotta think about that future, especially considering it's about to barge on in anyways
>>
No. 878442 ID: 9071b8

A.
Have any of your friends made their way into the world as well?
>>
No. 878445 ID: 33cbe7

Being king of the world.
>>
No. 878448 ID: f61d52

Maid outfits and B
>>
No. 878469 ID: 56e50f

>>878378
Bare bear bosoms..
>>
No. 878726 ID: 0055dc
File 152374397750.jpg - (1.12MB , 2278x3096 , 0414181731a.jpg )
878726

Your thoughts drift off to the home you left behind, thinking briefly about your family and the friends you'll never see again, moving on to reminisce about the good times you had with the girls you used to clean and cook with when the lot of you were left unsupervised. A lot of them seemed to be pretty jealous that you looked better in their clothes than they did in yours. You never felt too bad about it, since you were watching them change anyway.

You smile to yourself, but feel something large suddenly push up behind you, pitching you forward over the rail! A large hand sweeps around tp cup your midsection to stop you from falling overboard, and you feep something heavy and soft on your back.

Charlotte: "Hey there stranger, you have a ticket to be on the deck?"

You: "Sure do, its down in my pocket. I cant really get in there right now, but if you want to feel around in there I'm sure you'll find what you're after."

Charlotte: "Maybe so, but I guess I'll yake your word for it for the moment." She kisses the back of your ear and pulls back, letting you put the bulk of your weight back on the ship side of the railing instead of the ocean side, but keeps her arm around you and her body pressed tp your back. "What are you up to out here before dawn?"

You: "oh, just thinking."

Charlotte: "what about?"

You: "About how much better I'd look in your uniform."

Charlotte: "Oh, you think so?"

You lean your head back to smirk up at her "wanna find out?"

Charlotte: "I'd love to see you go swimming in this, but there isnt really much time for that. We're coming in to port in about an hour."

You: "Well i dont need to take my time, I van go a whole lot faster." You lift up your tail between her legs, brushing it against her bare thighs above her stockings.

She chuckles, "Sorry, but that doesnt sound so appealing from my end."

You: "Welp, can't really blame me for trying. Stay and watch the sunrise then?"

Charlotte: "Sunrise? Blue, dawn is still 40 minutes out."

=>
>>
No. 878727 ID: 0055dc
File 152374423074.jpg - (867.13KB , 2313x2298 , 0414181732.jpg )
878727

>>878726

>=>

Charlotte: "That's not the sunrise, that's not even east. That glow over there at the horizon is the lights of Wharftown."

Holy shit.

You never even imagined that anything could be so big.

Is there anything you want to try to get done before you reach the docks? You only have about an hour before you reach wharftown and leave the ship.
>>
No. 878736 ID: e1c8f7

Maybe you two can't fool around but is there somewhere you two can sit and talk in peace for a while? Maybe get a bite to eat? Bonus points if you can get away with another drink.
>>
No. 878740 ID: 9071b8

Cuddle.

Also, a handjob.
>>
No. 878806 ID: 33cbe7

Eat, check luggage, and get back to your berth before the ship docks.
>>
No. 878812 ID: 91ee5f

>>878727
>"That's not the sunrise, that's not even east. That glow over there at the horizon is the lights of Wharftown."
“That’s not the sun?! Wow, I heard that Warftown was big but I didn’t think it was that big!”

>>878736
Yeah, that sounds good.
>>
No. 878848 ID: eeb7d9

>>878736
This sounds nice.

Also, that is the fucking city? For that to look like the fucking sun, it has to by really fuking BIG. We are going to have a bad time not getting lost. That is actually scary.
>>
No. 880408 ID: 5f0589

Welcome to the big leagues, Blue
>>
No. 880903 ID: 6a4b31
File 152478985160.jpg - (1.62MB , 4010x2411 , 0426181947.jpg )
880903

You decide not to push trying to fool around with the limited time remaining, and just stay up at the b9w with charlotte for as long as she can get away with.

It isn't long before the real sun starts to rise, and you start to see the city proper as it begins to dominate the horizon. Even the light along the horizon couldnt possibly have prepared you for the sheer enormity of the place, even miles away it seems to be looming over you, and the vast array of docks and structures stretched across the horizon seems posed to close around you and swallow you up along with the ocean itself. There are more ships, many the same size as the one you are on and even larger, moored at anything you would even call a section of the docks than youve ever even seen at your village. The structures stretch up from the waterline into the hills farther inland with no sign of major breaks.

The big soft bear holding you from behind helps to keep you from getting too overwhelmed, but she also has to get back to work, and leaves yoi to your thoughts and your looming future ahead of you.
>>
No. 880906 ID: 6a4b31
File 152479027807.jpg - (2.20MB , 3076x2988 , 0426181949.jpg )
880906

>>880903

Despite your nervousness, you make sure you still have all of your belongings and are one of the first off the ship after it pulls up to the docks. Even looking off down the alleys and roads leading into the city, it doesnt actually look like anything in site is actually on solid ground; as thpugh the entire section of the city is built atop a massive, elevated series of docks. And each amd every one of them is littered with people, people in morr sizes, shapes, and styles of dress than you ever would have imagined. You hadnt considered just hiw many people there would be in a city this size, but even still it seema crowded.

Youre a bit dumbstruck by the sheer scale of everything around you, but youre also blocking the gangplank and will need to figure out something to do!

What is your first order of business on your first morning in Wharftown?
>>
No. 880911 ID: 5770f1

>>880906
Public nudity.
>>
No. 880915 ID: ab0e76

>>880906
take a deep breath to calm down, you're so taken aback by this you're even THINKING in typos!

nah but find a city guide
>>
No. 880923 ID: 094652

Scream your way to the local job board until someone shows you the way to the local education center so you can GET YOUR ASS SCHOOLED.
>>
No. 880944 ID: eeb7d9

First off, you need to get your bearings.
This place is huge and you will need a map or something.
>>
No. 880993 ID: 9876c4

Yeah, buy a map.

Then pubic nudity.
>>
No. 881035 ID: e1c8f7

>>880906
Why, learn your surroundings, of course.
>>
No. 881037 ID: 33cbe7

Climb a tall building and synchronize with the viewpoint.
>>
No. 881056 ID: 3804c3

>>881037
It'll unlock more of the map and show you PoI.

Then come to the conclusion that the voices in your head are dicks.
You could
A Wait for Mr.Ezekiel and walk and talk for awhile till you head your separate ways.
B Find a map or someone that looks like they know their shit and ask for direction to an information or job center.

Which ever you choose make sure you aren't hoisted of any of your belongings.
>>
No. 881247 ID: 992200

Optimally we'd want to find a work at the Reaches, but that may be tricky since mr. Ezekiel said the district is closed to the common folk. I would guess that any Hillman that would be looking to hire someone would do so in one of the tarverns in the Stocks, so I suggest we venture there.
>>
No. 881347 ID: 064d5a

Finding a map seems like a good first step. We should also connect with Mr. Ezekiel, because he knows his way around the city and it's pretty overwhelming right off the bat.
>>
No. 881750 ID: eaf326

Gawk at some of the weird people around you
>>
No. 881755 ID: b1b4f3

>>880906
Check out the visitor center and get some info on places to stay and go and work etc.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason