[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 150519323432.png - (65.10KB , 1200x1200 , TozolQuest Desaturated Cups.png )
830006 No. 830006 ID: 6e59e3

Another day, another drink, another dark night. Alone, except the bartender - I think they were scared off? Or they're just... watching? From the corner? I can't hear them. Or feel them. Or hear them. I think they're... err... watching. That feeling.

It's weird here at-at night. And I feel you all coming on fierce, so... now's the... urgh... now's the time. For a groundbreaking. Scientific. Wossname.

Observation.
Expand all images
>>
No. 830007 ID: 6e59e3
File 150519327852.png - (155.51KB , 1200x1200 , TozolDrinkWithTailsDG.png )
830007

Station Hates Me.
>>
No. 830014 ID: 91ee5f

Hey now, don't drink it like that! Look at how much isn't getting into your mouth!
>>
No. 830015 ID: 6e59e3
File 150519408805.png - (145.07KB , 1200x1200 , Tozol Postdrink Final2.png )
830015

You heard me.

It hates me. Not its people - not the visitors, not the employees, not the tourists. Station. It hates me. That’s it. That’s the -

Okay. Maybe some of those hate me too, but that's not what hates me. That's not... I mean.

This place runs on some sort of reality-pressure. Narrative... physics. Causality. It makes stories happen, for most people. Most. It sidesteps inconveniences, shortens journeys, alters reality to just... conserve details. People find their trinkets of plot advancement. Nobody misses their train. Nobody sprains their ankle on the stairs.

Except me.

I am Kyeva. I am most assuredly the scariest thing on the station. And right now, I'm about eighty-percent sure that I am this station's Reality Sink.

I want to punch Station in its metaphysical face.

But first, I will need supplies, starting with more ingredients to keep this buzz going. Preferably something more than cleaning detergent and dissolved circuit boards.

I'm open to suggestions, but if... if we're getting... getting this night off to a good start, my instincts are telling me that maintenance might have some spare items. Or we can hunt the markets for something that can keep a Tozol like me going.
>>
No. 830019 ID: 3ce125

>>830015
The markets sound more interesting, let's do that.
>>
No. 830022 ID: cbc576

Reality sink?
>>
No. 830024 ID: 0d1514

>>830015
y ya got no clothes on
>>
No. 830026 ID: 91ee5f

>>830019
Agreed with the markets!
>>
No. 830031 ID: 891bfa

>>830015
It sounds like the worst thing you can do to Station is leave.
>>
No. 830043 ID: c88e6d

>>830015
Kyeva, you need to relax, girl. Maybe the problem isn't you or Station... IT'S CLEARLY THOSE FUCKIN' INVISIBLE ALIEN CUNTS WHO KEEP TRYIN' WIPE OUT ALL THE TOZOLS.

There's only one solution, we GOTTA FIND THE CONTROL ROOM AND MAN THE SENSOR ARRAYS.

Well, that or you should just go find a rich guy and ask them for money. You're a Tozol. People will give you money just to leave them alone.
>>
No. 830073 ID: 2870fe

You're right. This reality definitely hates you. Just look at your featureless breasts. If you want to defeat the Station and its physics, then you'll need to defeat its safety features first.

You should expose your breasts in a way that shows you mean serious business.

Other than that, I guess maintenance.
>>
No. 830096 ID: 2fe26a

What's a lowly greyshirt to do on a station that hates them? Skulk in maintenance, of course!
>>
No. 830144 ID: a363ac

>>830015
If the station runs on narrative continuity then the worst things you can do is follow your instincts if you are its stupid things that disrupt narratives dump go to the last place you would think to find Depressants like the water system .
>>
No. 830228 ID: 6e59e3
File 150527429425.png - (160.14KB , 1200x1200 , Tozol Lighting CigNew.png )
830228

>>830022
Narrative physics bends... something. It bends physics- no. Reality, uuuh... tooooo fit the narrative. Stretches probability, yeeaaaaah?

And I am where it snaps back. All the bad stuff. That doesn't happen tooooo people? That happens to me. Instead.

>>830024
Because they wouldn't let me brrrriiiiing my knife.

>>830073
I can see them just fine.

>>830144
The point of drinking i-is... iiiis to have a little fun.

With that said, it's two for the markets, two for maintenance, and one for fucking off to...

... to...
>>
No. 830230 ID: 6e59e3
File 150527435040.png - (162.88KB , 1200x1200 , Tozol Lighting Handfire.png )
830230

... I've made a grave tactical error.

(Voting will end tomorrow night. Current tally: 2 Market, 2 Maintenance, 1 for what I shall affectionately call 'swimming'. Tie breakers will be a dice roll among all options)
>>
No. 830240 ID: 891bfa

>>830230
Go swimming.
>>
No. 830255 ID: 16b2fb

Let's go to Maintenance, see what we could 'cook' up.
>>
No. 830409 ID: 6e59e3
File 150535763773.png - (83.43KB , 724x724 , QuestDisOnFirePNG.png )
830409

Why does this burn so horribly! Water! Get me water, I-
-shit it's self-oxidizing!

It's like drinking thermite!
>>
No. 830410 ID: 6e59e3

(Updates close tonight at Midnight EST, 9pm PST
Preliminary count: 3 Maintenance, 2 Market, 2 Swimming. It's anyone's game. )
>>
No. 830411 ID: 094652

maintenance
>>
No. 830422 ID: 3ce125

>>830409
Puke it up, you fool!
>>
No. 830424 ID: be0718

Drink tomato juice to counteract the burning!
>>
No. 830427 ID: 91ee5f

>>830409
>It's like drinking thermite!
The fact that you know what that's like, means you actually did drink thermite at least once!
>>
No. 830485 ID: 2fe26a

Don't waste your fire breath, use it on somebody!
>>
No. 830615 ID: 6e59e3
File 150544356023.png - (144.17KB , 1200x1200 , TozolBorfpng.png )
830615

>Don’t waste your fireball!
I'm already using it on myself!

>Puke
Sink! Sink! I need the-
-HORF-
...
...Well, I’m glad the sink is metal… I guess.
>>
No. 830616 ID: 6e59e3
File 150544356893.png - (148.72KB , 1200x1200 , TomatoJuice.png )
830616

>>830424
Wha- why would-

F-fine... Iii-I guess.

Just got to find it... on these tall shelves. Damn, I think I see it - gotta climb up on-
>>
No. 830617 ID: 6e59e3
File 150544357089.png - (345.10KB , 1200x1200 , CRASH.png )
830617

-Crack-
What was that n-
-SnapCRASH-

... just... just...

... maybe scrrrounging Maintenance is for the besht. Maybe the janitor's closet will have so-something stiff enough to let me forget this night.

Score: Station 2, Tozol 0
>>
No. 830618 ID: be0718

Chew on the broken glass to keep your pain receptors busy. Don't forget to grab a toolset in maint for maximum mischief.
>>
No. 830619 ID: 6e59e3

Side notes: QuestDis is open
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/115661.html

Maintenance is the winner for the next update.
>>
No. 830625 ID: a363ac

>>830617
well if the station ever pushes you too far beyound hope you can always go fuck everything and eat a wall to space in a heavily populated area or in the engine room to kill as many people as possible in a blaze of pure angry glory.
>>
No. 830635 ID: 91ee5f

>>830615
Oh, there was a sink? Well, I guess you could've taken a drink of water to fight off the flames.

Maybe you should go ahead and take a drink anyways, if your mouth still feels like it's burning.

>>830617
>Maybe the janitor's closet will have so-something stiff enough to let me forget this night.
What're ya looking for? Bleach, drain cleaner, headlight fluid, elbow grease, other?
>>
No. 830879 ID: c88e6d

>>830617
Kyeva, this is clearly an adventure. Your problem is that you're placing yourself in an easy line for comic relief. Go cry to the guys in medical. Literally cry crocodile tears. The Station personnel will feel horrible and it'll be up to them to cheer you up.
>>
No. 830880 ID: 3ce125

I think the problem is, Station's magic keeps everyone safe but you're immune to magic so whenever you do something stupid it bites you in the ass. Station isn't making bad things happen to you, you're making bad decisions.
>>
No. 830890 ID: 6509bf

So.. off to maintenance we go?
>>
No. 830987 ID: 6e59e3
File 150562930476.png - (56.08KB , 1200x1200 , PlaceholderPNG.png )
830987

Let me just... just get up off the floor, when... what? The... Oh gods, its everywhere.

Better get out before - urrrgh - get out before anyone comes... comes to yell at me. I do not want another-'nother lecture tonight. A-and Security knows to pack Suppress now.

>>830625
Sssso... Station is... is atmospheric. I think. Dunno where.

>>830635
Water is not going to... I should show you what happens to grease fires and water. And tell y-yooou that that's not-not a good idea. And... I think this burns underwater.


>>830880
Narrative phhhysics doesn't reward good decisions, either. Sometimes.

Ifff you're going to lecture me, I need... need more... need more of that good stuff than I thought.

---
>>
No. 830989 ID: 6e59e3
File 150562943174.png - (120.49KB , 927x927 , Tozol Peak.png )
830989

After a moment of cleanup, the door opens, and Kyeva staggers through the door. Maintenance is a dark hole in an otherwise bright world, filled with the sound of distant machinery, hissing pipes, and the occasional murmur of citizens.

"Hoookay. Mmm-mmmmedbay is to the left - surely Medical's portion of Maintenance will have something that can keep me drunk - or maybe something of import is... is in that... I could probably mess with someone's story. There. There, I mean.

Or a nearby Cargo warehouse... cargo is a grab bag of exciting... misplaced tools. I think. And... whatever the technicians are handling... I guess. I think there's... there's some Trading, a-and the Janitor's closet... that will have s-something that'll get me more light-up than... than a Tozol in the open.

Hah.

Iiiii'm funny.

But security is also on the other side of Cargo. We could... might be careful... try not to mmmake them break out the Suppress tonight? Still... still sleeping some of that off from the last fight...


Directions:
Towards Cargo (Left)
Towards Medbay (Right)

Actions:
Investigate (Item)
Status
Other (Suggest)

Current Goal: Get even more wrecked and get in a fight with metaphysics(?), or suggest a new goal

>>
No. 830990 ID: be0718

Go to cargo and bust open a few crates to see what's inside. Maybe you'll get lucky and find cargo's been hoarding contraband.
>>
No. 830991 ID: 6e59e3

The indicated directions are towards those sections - Kyeva will be moving in the direction of each section, but will remain in Maintenance unless directed to otherwise exit it.

After all, all of the great stuff happens in Maintenance, like toolboxes , and changelings, and traitors, and clowns.
>>
No. 830992 ID: be0718

It's your lucky day! A toolbox that definitely isn't green! Check if it's still loaded with security-bypassing goodness.
>>
No. 830993 ID: 91ee5f

I think you should clean yourself up because all that tomato sauce you spilled on yourself makes you look like you just killed someone and ate them! I doubt anyone will believe you if you tell them it's tomato sauce!

If someone sees you, they'll call security, and then they'll break out the Suppress! You don't what that, right? It'll ruin your fun!
>>
No. 830994 ID: 91ee5f

>>830992
Also, yeah, check that toolbox!
>>
No. 830995 ID: c88e6d

>>830989
Find a bat to lick you clean.
>>
No. 830996 ID: b88e47

Chemistry should be by medbay. Go rob them of their ethanol supply.
>>
No. 831385 ID: 6e59e3
File 150578734990.png - (87.63KB , 925x925 , FuckitSyndieBox.png )
831385

I open the toolbox. It has a few things.

A) A screwdriver
B) A... what is this? A PDA? It looks like a PDA. It has ports for... fuck... what... like... wiring.

C) Micro-welding tool. It seems half-full.

D) An ID? It has too many wires to be a- wait. This is a Wossname. Uh.

Emretric... grapho-... sequencer?

Emag.

Right? Emag. Station doesn't like these - and Station... might... I don't know. These things fuck with anything with wires, if you can hook them up right. Open doors, breaking cyborgs...

It might have some(?) use, but Station... station isn't some derelict... loonybin of...

... never-urgh-mind.

E) Wirecutters. How droll.

Oh, and the toolbox is sort of heavy.
---------
>>830995
Why? I do not think - oh. Fruit bat might be... I guess. I could find water. More water, maybe. The sink is still on fire, oooorr... so my impaired senses tell me, through the door. I can smell the smoke.

It'll go out eventually.
>>
No. 831387 ID: be0718

The emag is all you need out of this. Keep it hidden! You don't have pockets right now, so you'll have to... improvise.
>>
No. 831388 ID: be0718

Wait, take the "PDA" too. When it flashes red, you're in trouble. You non-human, you.
>>
No. 831395 ID: 91ee5f

>>831387
>>831388
Yeah, let's do these.
>>
No. 831424 ID: 4d6cc0

If it flashes red we're all in deeper trouble because that means Station has something watching over it that isn't us

Take the welding tool too, you might need a stronger drink
>>
No. 831463 ID: 2fe26a

Station's narrative causality can't see you in the maintenance halls. Take the hack card to the crate hoard.
>>
No. 831470 ID: 2b3198

Maybe you can use the wire cutter to trim your hair. Gotta look pretty!

Or perhaps you can lewd the screwdriver. Something to forget the night?
>>
No. 831520 ID: c88e6d

>>831385
Take the toolbox. It'll be useful since you're on this Station to have fun, right? There's little that's more fun than experimenting with alien technology in unknown territory.

That, or you can probably trade it to someone else for a really big gun or something.
>>
No. 831527 ID: 2fe26a

>>831520
That's not alien technology, it's just contraband. Getting caught with it will get us in real trouble, even more than stealing computer boards to melt them down and setting a sink on fire.
>>
No. 831530 ID: 3ce125

Take everything but the emag. Don't want to get in any extra trouble until you're ready to act.
>>
No. 832097 ID: 6e59e3
File 150605075164.png - (169.21KB , 1200x1200 , Tozol Update maybe2.png )
832097

(Sorry for the delay! Real life things! Cargo update tomorrow)

>>831470
Professor Kyeva says: There's a time and place for everything~~~~

>Tools
Kyeva acquires the Toolbox
Aside from the obvious tools, there are two additions to note:
-'PDA' (Multitool - probe and connector combination for probing and testing circuits. Value: Low)
-'EMAG' (Cryptographic Sequencer: Shaped like an ID card, this software suite packed in a credit card-sized package allows for the rapid hacking of electronic objects such as doors and computers and vending machines.

Due to Station technology's odd characteristics, full functionality is unlikely, but the tool may prove useful for opening doors and other moderate-security items)

"Ssshooohooo... we're doin' Cargo or Medbay I... I haven't decided...

C-crates and... and clothing... and... well... it's not far. You see- will see. It'll be... okay... wheeen we get there.

Ooor... medbay. Chemicals. Thermite. Some chaos. And... I guess some more people. Uh... yeah?"

(Voting closes tomorrow afternoon at 4pm PST/7pm EST - Cargo or Medbay)
>>
No. 832099 ID: be0718

Well you're almost at Cargo now, why stop?
Stuff the toolbox in a locker, you can't be seen carrying the red and black around in public!
>>
No. 832105 ID: 3382f8

What the hell even are you? Youre not a dirty ligger, dont look like vox, are you a slime person?
>>
No. 832107 ID: be0718

>>832105
No, but I can't fault you for mixing her up with Venji! She's a regular tozol.
>>
No. 832167 ID: c88e6d

>>832097
TO CARGO! We can flood the station with SpecOps crates.
>>
No. 832212 ID: 642897

BLOW THE STATIONS BUDGET ON COLLECTIBLE HATS
>>
No. 832242 ID: 3abd97

>>832097
Who needs clothes. Let's raid medbay for chemicals.
>>
No. 832244 ID: 5322c5

>>832105
She is the most terrible form of grey tide.
Competent and unlucky.

Speaking of grey tide, go find some other expendable malcontents who match your coloration and maybe give them the Emag in exchange for collusion in your drunkspiracy.

Hell, you can probably find (or make) stuff in Medical that can get ANYTHING drunk.
>>
No. 832263 ID: 100607

Cargo.
>>
No. 832405 ID: 6e59e3
File 150621211456.png - (97.79KB , 1200x1200 , Cargo Corner with Tails - Copy.png )
832405

>>832099 Hide Toolbox
No closet in sight. Iiiii don't think it's-it... that big of an issue - Station isn't that kind of Station. And Tozols beat Emag for... f-for illegal goods... normally. Station isn't that... that unruly.

>>832105
Tozol. Let someone else explain it. Four ears, ten cable tails, and a hell of a lot of fight.

>>832167
>>832212
Roger that - operation 'Request a fuckton of crates' is a go.
>>
No. 832406 ID: 6e59e3
File 150621212225.png - (126.16KB , 1200x1200 , SWIPE - Copy.png )
832406

Damn it! The maintenance door to Cargo is busted - the note says that the ID scanner is on... uh... having issues.

Well, nobody was using this anyways.

Kyeva has used the EMAG on the door. It is super effective.
>>
No. 832407 ID: 6e59e3
File 150621212805.png - (179.79KB , 1200x1200 , Cargo WarehousePNG - Copy - Copy.png )
832407

'Cargo's open. Inside, I can see... well. Crates of food, medical supplies, some high-security container... mmm... and assorted crates. At the end of the warehouse is Control. There'll be an ordering console inside.

I don't know how long it'll be before someone sees me. We don't have that much time to do a raid. That fuel, I know, is neurotoxic- I can hear it calling to me, and my DrunkMeter is running down. I'm starting to get coherent again. That industrial fuel is really, really tempting.

Additionally, I could try raiding the medical crate for something to speedball the fuel with. Station's medical supplies are ordered with a wide variety of species in mind.

Or we can go for the hazard locker at the shelf there - no telling what we'd find, but I don't know if the emag will get through it. I might need to employ the old 'Tozol Safecracker' tactic*, and that's noisy.

If we still want to spam crates and have some fun, we can try the warehouse's control room. The ordering console would be fun to play with, but it'd take too long to actually get anything out of it - delivery isn't immediate. Still... playing a prank on Station and redirecting supplies might be fun. On the other hand, I'm getting dangerously sober.

I'm also tempted to see what goes for food around here - those stacked crates with the fork symbol... that's a lot of food, and I haven't eaten since early morning last night. We can crack one open and gorge ourselves there on the food crate's contents.

I'm thinking we might only have time for two, maybe three.

(Pick two options)
-Industrial Fuel {Get Smashed}
-Medical Crate {Get High}
-Tozol Safecracker the High-Security Safe {Risk: High Value Good Stuff}
-Fuck with Control Room {Greytide}
-Raid the Food Crate {Food}
-Or suggest another course of action. {???}


(Depending on the runner up, a third option may be selected along with the first two.)
>>
No. 832408 ID: 642897

raid medical crate and Raid the Food Crate in the event of munchies
>>
No. 832410 ID: 314bcd

THE TIME HAS COME TO GET MORE SMASH

TOZOL SAFECRACKER BECAUSE TOZOLLL
>>
No. 832412 ID: be0718

Emags work on lockers too - see what they're hiding in there!
>>
No. 832417 ID: 91ee5f

>>832407
You already got drunk, so let's try something different this time! You should get high on whatever's in the Medical Crate!

>I haven't eaten since early morning last night.
That was forever ago! How have you not starved to death yet?! Crack open the Food Crate and gorge on the contents before you drop dead from lack of food!
>>
No. 832425 ID: 4854ef

-Industrial Fuel {Get Smashed}
-Medical Crate {Get High}
>>
No. 832431 ID: fe7355

You are dangerously SOBER! This is WHOLLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! You must GET SMASHED IMMEDIATELY!!!!! RIP AND TEAR that FUEL DRUM'S FILL PLUG right out, heft it up and CHUG IT!!! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!

And if you are to acceptably TOZOL the FUCK out of everything, you REQUIRE ENERGY! MASSIVE CALORIES! ALL OF THEM! ALL THE FOOD! Demolish that FOOD CRATE and DEVOUR ITS INNARDS!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
>>
No. 832488 ID: 3abd97

>Industrial Fuel {Get Smashed}
>Medical Crate {Get High}
Combining these cannot possibly go wrong.
>>
No. 832897 ID: c88e6d

>>832407
Eat the safe!

Snort the medical crate!
>>
No. 832907 ID: 6e59e3

Voting closed until tomorrow:
Winners (Unless I miscounted - point out if I have)
1st:Medical Crate
2nd: Jet Fuel
3rd+4th: Food and Safe
5th, with Zero Votes: Control Room!

Update will go out tomorrow.
>>
No. 832918 ID: 91ee5f

>>832907
After double-checking, it's safe to say that you are correct with these results!
>>
No. 833414 ID: 6e59e3
File 150664469790.png - (242.90KB , 1200x1200 , TozolMedcratePNG - Copy.png )
833414

>Medical Crate
I raid the medical crate first - maybe we can speedball something gooood. I score some... I don't know what these are, I can't read... uh...

... nerd.

However, I know that I'm going to eat everything I can fit in my mouth.

There's sexual... wossname... in'ere somewhere but right now I would bite off... uh... fuck. Something tasty.

>Kyeva has acquired 'Satchel of Medical Supplies'
>>
No. 833415 ID: 6e59e3
File 150664469864.png - (308.99KB , 1200x1200 , Cargo WarehouseJETFUELPurplePNG - Copy.png )
833415

>Fuel
DANGEROUSLY SOBER
CORRECT THIS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG
"WHAAARRRGAARRRBL"

It definitely tastes toxic. And... yeah. There. I can feel my muscle... uh... tongue... it's going numb. And hot. And tingly. A-and numb.

Fuck. I can't tell.

Fuck yes.

>Kyeva has consumed (???) gallons of Industrial Fuel
>>
No. 833416 ID: 6e59e3
File 150664470030.png - (211.28KB , 1200x1200 , Pawnch2 - Copy.png )
833416

>Runner Up: Food Crate (by Tie Breaker)
I don't hear anyone coming yet, and washing down all that fuel... I mean. Fooding down all that wash?

Fuck I don't know. I'm just hungry as hell. That food crate is going to die. Iiiif those things tie, yaknow?

So...
>>
No. 833417 ID: 6e59e3
File 150664470154.png - (167.41KB , 1200x1200 , PAWNCH1 - Copy.png )
833417

RIP AND TEAR!

>Kyeva has acquired 'Food'.
>>
No. 833418 ID: 6e59e3
File 150664470376.png - (105.66KB , 599x599 , Tozol With Foodpng - Copy.png )
833418

>Get Food
I grab what I can from the food crate. I hear footsteps- I- I think someone heard me. They might be coming to check.

Shit.

I shove my mouth full of everything in the medical bag, plus all the food that my hands can touch. This would taste better if my tongue wasn't five shades of numb right now.

Kyeva has consumed 'Food'
Kyeva has consumed 'Medical Supplies'

Kyeva's Drunk stat has increased!
Kyeva's High stat has increased!
Kyeva's Hunger stat has decreased!


There's no way this can go wrong at all in the slightest.
>>
No. 833423 ID: be0718

Tackle whoever opens the door and eat them too.
>>
No. 833427 ID: 91ee5f

>>833418
Whoever comes through the door, yell, "FOOD FIGHT!!!!!" and start throwing food at them!

Make sure you keep eating while throwing food at them, to show them how much you don't care about them being here!
>>
No. 833585 ID: 3abd97

>>833418
Now charge whoever was sneaking up behind you, yelling at the top of your lungs.
>>
No. 833587 ID: 100607

Weren't you trying to stay somewhat inconspicuous? I think that punching a future-tech container hard enough to make a hole in it would probably send a shockwave through the whole station. So not a very smart idea.

Run into the control room.
>>
No. 833594 ID: 8d4593

>Hide
>Stick Wire Tails in PDA
>Hack PDA With EMAG
>Hack Self to slow perception of time.
>Assault passer-by with new found ninja reflexes.
>>
No. 833609 ID: ed67d9
File 150673352089.png - (297.63KB , 600x1060 , ammyarrival.png )
833609

Answer questions, Amaranth will do for Kyeva-so-Broken.
>What's the best place to get a drink for those traditionally immune to alcohol?
>How big are you, exactly?
>What's the statute of limitations on property damage?
>Are the Archives a fun place to hang out?
>... What's your biggest worry about this situation? Do you think Outissa or Beatrix or even Aubrey will be okay?

Here, as big as need to be, there is none, yes, none, and yes.
>>
No. 833612 ID: be0718

Oh no, a Grue! And now it's here to eat YOU! Run out the airlock shouting the pride of the grey tide, Station wide!
>>
No. 833626 ID: 91ee5f

>>833609
Kyeva, look! There's a thicc tour guide right next to you!

Why don't you ask her for directions on where to go from here?
>>
No. 833636 ID: 6e59e3
File 150674700650.png - (19.05KB , 294x293 , SMOKEBOMBPNG - Copy.png )
833636

Shit. That made noise.

>Amaranth.

Yeaaaaah. That made noise.

>Fight, Flee, Ask
"AIREHNAMBLIESKEEPINMAHWEEMEN!"

Shit. Calm down. Being wasted isn't an excuse to scream battletongue at everything.

"It was like this when I got here?"
Smooth. So smooth.
>>
No. 833639 ID: 6e59e3
File 150674771571.png - (22.95KB , 294x293 , SMOKEBOMBPNGKyevaSoShamelessfINAL.png )
833639

So very smooth.
>>
No. 833640 ID: a363ac

>>833639
Quick Ask it how its family life is? how it likes its quesadillas? and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Noxan?
If incredibly dumb questions don't scare it off make a run for it!
>>
No. 833644 ID: 91ee5f

>>833639
Start chugging that before she takes it away from you!

Try to drunkenly flirt your way outta this! That usually works, right?
>>
No. 833645 ID: 3ce125

If Amaranth arrests you or something you should whine at her about how Station hates you.
>>
No. 833658 ID: 100607

There's no indication that Amaranth is a security guard or that she's here to arrest you or anything.

Pretend she's not here!
>>
No. 833665 ID: 26ff64

*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*FLIRT*

I second the drunken flirting.
>>
No. 833677 ID: be0718

Knock them out with a bottle to the head, spill the other fuel tanks and toss the lit welder into the mix. Sayonara shitcurity!
>>
No. 833767 ID: 314bcd

DRUNK PUNCH
>>
No. 833768 ID: 3abd97

>intruder from another quest
Just kill it, you're a tozol.
>>
No. 833912 ID: 6e59e3
File 150689868123.png - (53.74KB , 587x529 , TozolAmmyKritaWOKE - Copy.png )
833912

>Flirt
>Fight
>Run

Errh... the drugs are kicking in, but fighting... I'm... not going...

... fuck this.

Kyeva has used Drunktech: Fuck That I'm In.

"Ahhey 'ere, bahey. You're cute an' spookifyin'! But y-you know what would look cute an'... soul-wrenchingly terrorizing more? You on my bedroll... floor..."

One smoooooth operator.

Finds scary Kyeva does Amaranth-so-cute? No! Not scary! Forget Amaranth did her bow... regret she does now that.
>>
No. 833913 ID: a363ac

>>833910
Mission sloppy face kisses is go.
>>
No. 833916 ID: be0718

You don't have the stetchkins for proper foreplay, so you'll have to skip right to the kickboxing part. Aim for a window, they're easier to replace.
>>
No. 833920 ID: 91ee5f

>>833912
>Finds scary Kyeva does Amaranth-so-cute? No! Not scary! Forget Amaranth did her bow...regret she does now that.
Tell her that you don't mind, you like scary. ~~~ <3
>>
No. 833972 ID: 3abd97

>>833910
Good, you got it to lower its guard.

Now bite the baggage-laden interloper's head off.
>>
No. 833976 ID: 3ce125

Ask the pretty lady her name.
>>
No. 834009 ID: 100607

Give Ammy head scritches.
>>
No. 834024 ID: b9b4da

[Glass Her]
>>
No. 834554 ID: c88e6d

>>833912
Kyeva, lick Amaranth, to show dominance.
>>
No. 834792 ID: 6e59e3
File 150726682563.png - (194.31KB , 1200x1200 , BOOP1PNGCOPY1 (1).png )
834792

>Fight
N-No! I... I don't want to get... t-the suppress is... b-barely off from l-lasss...

>Flirt/Lick?
... a-and... and yet... that fur. Ssho... soft...? Soooft... I could just...

... I-I don't care how scary she actually iiiis. I've always... always liked bigger... scarier things...?

She's not so... so bad... I guess.

Cute. Mmmaybe... may...
>>
No. 834793 ID: 6e59e3
File 150726682793.png - (235.19KB , 1200x1200 , BOOP2PNGREADY.png )
834793

... Sssooo soft... I could... I must...
>>
No. 834794 ID: 6e59e3
File 150726682829.png - (112.37KB , 1200x1200 , DEUS_VULT.png )
834794

... soft... inviting...
>>
No. 834796 ID: 600f38

>>834794
dooooo iiiiiit
>>
No. 834797 ID: a363ac

>>834794
put tongue on snoot of shadowy creature. then let tongue do its stuff in other places.
>>
No. 834799 ID: be0718

Headbutt.
>>
No. 834802 ID: 314bcd

TOZOL SUPLEX
>>
No. 834804 ID: 91ee5f

>>834792
>>834793
Is it just me or does it look like Amaranth just grew bigger?

Then again, it could be the camera zooming in. But Kyeva looks to be the same size in both images and that could be what's throwing me off.

>>834794
Kiss her. You know you want to.

And if you get on Amaranth's good side, she could help you purge the suppress from your body!
>>
No. 834805 ID: c88e6d

>>834794
Nuzzle her! You must take control of the situation!
>>
No. 834806 ID: 99f45d

Do it!
>>
No. 834807 ID: 3ce125

>>834794
Give her the smooch.
>>
No. 834813 ID: 100607

Don't do it! Well, just a little..
>>
No. 834819 ID: ed67d9

>>834804
Amaranth's size is never consistent. It's allegedly roughly 12 feet, but it always seems to appear to be whatever works best for the panel she's in.

Or, in Ammy-speak, Is Amaranth always size of herself. Seeing incorrectly, you all do of Amaranth-so-large.
>>
No. 834821 ID: 91ee5f

>>834819
>Or, in Ammy-speak, Is Amaranth always size of herself. Seeing incorrectly, you all do of Amaranth-so-large.
Then my response to her would be, "Don't call yourself fat! You're not fat!"
>>
No. 834839 ID: a363ac

>>834821
No she is Fluffy!
>>
No. 834851 ID: 3abd97

Rip and tear!
>>
No. 834863 ID: 26ff64

Woo the fluffy beast!!! Make love to her in the middle of the cargo bay!!!

On second thought. You'd have to sober up a bit to woo her properly. Otherwise you'll just make a mess of things, and you won't get a second date.

AND WHO WANTS TO BE SOBER.

So kiss her once and then go fleeing off into the night, never to be seen again.
>>
No. 835304 ID: 5322c5

Amaranth can break the fourth wall, appear in places she definitely shouldnt, is terrifying, and often has useful advice.

Amaranth is clearly an admin.
Always ERP with the admin. Cant go wrong.
>>
No. 835711 ID: 6e59e3
File 150768941794.png - (48.54KB , 1200x1200 , WhatzolPNG.png )
835711

I lean in. Into that softness that awaits. That feeling. That.

... that.

... where the-

The world orients around me. Something... something horribly wrong. Where am I?
>>
No. 835712 ID: 6e59e3
File 150768941845.png - (151.96KB , 1200x1200 , KyevaJailPNG.png )
835712

O-oh.

I know exactly where I am.

And I'm stone sober now.
>>
No. 835713 ID: 6e59e3
File 150768945210.png - (228.54KB , 1200x1200 , KyevaJailCellPNG.png )
835713

Have I mentioned Station hates me?

And I, it.

I swear to the star gods, the old ones, and the deaths of their enemies, I will get free.

Eventually.

When the hangover stops.
>>
No. 835714 ID: 6e59e3

Punch Drunk will be pausing for an undisclosed but finite period of time. There is a discussion thread if anyone is interested.
>>
No. 835729 ID: 91ee5f

>>835713
Well that's simple. You're a Tozol. Just eat the bars.
>>
No. 835730 ID: 3abd97

>>835713
This is your own fault for not ripping and tearing when you had the chance.
>>
No. 835744 ID: 92759f

Tozol are fueled by Rip and Tear. That's clearly just her room of choice for the moment, she must like the decor.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason