[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 149882060748.png - (8.24KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
811396 No. 811396 ID: a47e65

Expand all images
>>
No. 811398 ID: a47e65
File 149882067157.png - (9.70KB , 640x480 , 00.png )
811398

"Ma? Pa? We're back. Are you in here? It's so dark..."
>>
No. 811399 ID: a47e65
File 149882071482.png - (11.56KB , 640x480 , 0.png )
811399

"Oh Jesus Christ!"
>>
No. 811400 ID: a47e65
File 149882073187.png - (18.86KB , 640x480 , 0000.png )
811400

>>
No. 811401 ID: a47e65
File 149882077587.gif - (40.82KB , 640x480 , Lili.gif )
811401

"Lillian! Lillian!"
>>
No. 811402 ID: a47e65
File 149882088779.png - (15.93KB , 640x480 , 00000.png )
811402

"Amy!? What is it? What's wrong?"
Amy: It's ma and pa. Jesus Christ.
"What happened?"
>>
No. 811403 ID: a47e65
File 149882092428.png - (9.93KB , 640x480 , 000000.png )
811403

Amy: They're dead Lillian, they're dead.
"What."
>>
No. 811404 ID: a47e65
File 149882097121.gif - (77.47KB , 640x480 , crash.gif )
811404

"What am I supposed to do now?"

[animated, blood/gore]
>>
No. 811405 ID: be0718

Well, figure out how long ago it happened, for one. Check the calendar, see if this was recent or not. Step two, call the sheriff.
>>
No. 811406 ID: b27cac

What killed them? Are you two safe?
>>
No. 811407 ID: 8a204b

>>811406
Considering they're holding each other's hand, I'm going to say Murder/Suicide.
>>
No. 811409 ID: b75b4c

check near the doors and windows for tracks, who(what)ever did this may still be inside
>>
No. 811410 ID: 4fbf17

Now that they're gone, you'll have to grow up. Find a job. I suggest working as a waitress.
>>
No. 811412 ID: 3373e2

If your crying wipe the tears from your face, get some one who knows how to properly deal with this shit like the Sheriff or other local law enforcement.
>>
No. 811418 ID: 91ee5f

>>811404
Holy shit, their throats have been ripped out! D8
>>
No. 811453 ID: 7b7ab3

CALL THE POLICE
>>
No. 811569 ID: 144af2

Dial 911 immediately. Holy shit.
>>
No. 811571 ID: 094652

First, recall your legal standing, also known as "Suspicion" or "Heat".

If your family is in good legal standing, has few enemies and has even fewer incentives for a raid, call the police and get the @#$% away from this house.

If your family is (A) crime-related, (B) targeted by powerful leaders of society, or (C) cursed, you'll want to bury the bodies in secret, then assume ownership of the house.

Or you could just take your liquid assets, escape the estate, and never come back.
>>
No. 811775 ID: a47e65
File 149896734801.png - (216.19KB , 640x480 , c.png )
811775

Your parents death doesn't look natural.
You and your sister had went to the fair this morning and everything was normal. This couldn't have been suicide, you never sensed any kind of melancholy in the house and you could not see your father killing his own wife.
Your father has always been your role model.

But yes, that's right... There's no use in crying, that's something your father taught you.

You have to make sure your sister is safe.
>>
No. 811777 ID: a47e65
File 149896750630.png - (9.27KB , 640x480 , b.png )
811777

You call to your sister for her to go get the sheriff, she calls back asking if you're going to be ok. She's obviously shaken up. You assure her that everything will be fine if she gets the sheriff.

She hurries off.
>>
No. 811779 ID: a47e65
File 149896787262.png - (33.66KB , 640x480 , a.png )
811779

Your family, the James family, were the founders of this town and even though you've never been a big part of the family administration you know your father has received death threats before.
If someone was in here, you and your sister didn't see anyone or anything out of the ordinary.
Though you think looking for clues isn't a bad idea, at least until the sheriff gets here.
Where do you start?
>>
No. 811780 ID: 01764f

>>811779
Look under the dresser if possible.
>>
No. 811782 ID: 3c751f

Check up on your family safe. Make sure they didn't steal anything.
>>
No. 811783 ID: c31aac

>>811779
Check pockets of parents, do not disturb scene.
>>
No. 811785 ID: 3373e2

Check to see if all the entrances to the house to see if the killer took another way in or just went in the front door. Make sure not to touch anything for evidence tampering reasons.
>>
No. 811789 ID: 13fded

Try to identify things that are in different positions from where they were this morning. Your parents could have opened or closed windows or cabinets on their own, but if they don't those are indications of what the assassin interacted with.
>>
No. 811813 ID: 7d8168

You have any gloves? If you do put on some gloves. If your parents' killer left behind any signs of who they are or exactly what they did here, you'll want to preserve those as well as possible.

So, leave no fingerprints, put everything back exactly as you found it. If you're thinking of moving something you don't think you'd be able to put exactly as it was, maybe consider not moving it.
>>
No. 811826 ID: cc5ab4

Get your Pa's gun. No sense being unprepared with a murderer around.
>>
No. 811827 ID: be0718

Remove clothes and check rabbit thoroughly for concealed weapons.
>>
No. 811830 ID: 9d0887

>>811783
Nope, that's best done with the sheriff as witness.
>>
No. 812219 ID: 6b1d95

Take off your clothes and take a bath.
>>
No. 817649 ID: 03ac41
File 150077397101.png - (425.20KB , 800x600 , d.png )
817649

You roll up your sleeves and collect yourself again, trying to ignore your parents in the other room.

You really don't want to go back in there any time soon.
>>
No. 817651 ID: 03ac41
File 150077413008.gif - (341.75KB , 800x600 , e.gif )
817651

It just so happens that you never leave the house without your gloves.
>>
No. 817652 ID: 03ac41
File 150077422439.png - (315.26KB , 800x600 , f.png )
817652

You look under the drawer. Something glints at you from underneath.
>>
No. 817654 ID: 03ac41
File 150077456608.png - (182.29KB , 640x480 , h.png )
817654

It's a pocketwatch with a spider symbol etched to its front.
You've never seen this type of insignia before, it's carefully scratched into the metal, but it looks hand drawn. You think it must have been left behind by the intruder.
>>
No. 817656 ID: 03ac41
File 150077484006.png - (280.23KB , 640x480 , inv.png )
817656

You pocket it and take the time to analize your current inventory.
>>
No. 817657 ID: 03ac41
File 150077490378.png - (255.47KB , 640x480 , room 1.png )
817657

You can't get your pa's gun since he kept it either in his office or on him at all times.
You are also too stressed to even think of taking a bath right now!
>>
No. 817658 ID: be0718

Pop locket, drop it.
>>
No. 817659 ID: 094652

Did your father have any other weapons? A shield? At the very least, find some armor. If the murderer or his team are still here, you may want to defend yourself.
>>
No. 817665 ID: 3abd97

>>817654
Anything inside the pocketwatch? Sometimes there are inscriptions on the inside of the cover.
>>
No. 817756 ID: e420b6

>>817657
okay you've found something new, now is there anything missing? wrack your brains, sometimes it's what you don't find that is most telling
>>
No. 833943 ID: 816bc4
File 150690914025.png - (258.11KB , 640x480 , i.png )
833943

>>817665
There's nothing written inside it that you can see, the time is 11:54

>>817756
In your rush, you didn't pay much attention to the rest of the house but you didn't notice anything missing in the study.
>>
No. 833944 ID: 816bc4
File 150690920778.png - (10.90KB , 640x480 , j.png )
833944

>>833943
You hear a commotion outside, recognizing your sisters voice.
>>
No. 833945 ID: 816bc4
File 150690928489.png - (10.41KB , 640x480 , k.png )
833945

She's gesturing wildly about, talking loudly about your parents.
Looks like she brought half of the town with her.
>>
No. 833946 ID: 816bc4
File 150690941614.png - (10.89KB , 640x480 , l.png )
833946

Does she really have to be this loud? You wish you could be mad at her but she was probably worried about you being alone in the house.
You hear her start sobbing.
What should you do?
>>
No. 833951 ID: be0718

She's hogging all the attention! Do a double front flip onto the lawn.
>>
No. 833953 ID: 13fded

Call for the sheriff, assuming he is nearby. Make it clear you want help making sense of the circumstances without a bunch of people moving around the house messing with possible evidences.
Also ask the people you consider trustworthy to watch your sister. You don't want her to enter the house and see what you saw.
>>
No. 833954 ID: 3ce125

Go meet the sheriff at the door, and show him what you found.
>>
No. 833955 ID: 816bc4
File 150691263956.png - (11.91KB , 640x480 , m.png )
833955

>>833954
>>833953
"Sheriff! Hey, sheriff! Davis!"
Looks like they can't hear you above the noise your Amy's stirring up.
>>
No. 833956 ID: 816bc4
File 150691269687.png - (11.54KB , 640x480 , n.png )
833956

???: "Hey there miss, I think you've got something 'o mine."
"Eep"
That's.
A gun.
>>
No. 833958 ID: 816bc4
File 150691348866.png - (11.59KB , 640x480 , o.png )
833958

>>833956
???: "Don't turn 'round, don't scream, I jus' wan' my watch."

What do you do?
>>
No. 833960 ID: 3ce125

Ask him why he killed your parents.
>>
No. 833961 ID: 7134bc

His first action wasn't shooting you so he most likely has a good reason not like, like not wanting to draw attention to himself, so act understandably scared and shaky, and accidentally drop the watch out the window.
>>
No. 833962 ID: be0718

Tumble out the window with slightly less grace than previously intended.
>>
No. 833966 ID: 3abd97

>"Hey there miss, I think you've got something 'o mine."
"I believe you took something of mine as well, sir. And that you're not in a position to give it back."
>>
No. 833980 ID: 094652

"Look out the window, ya idjit. You pull that trigger and the whole crowd'll pull out their pitches and torches. They'll burn down the manor, Amy will get the insurance money, and you'll lose EVERYTHING you came here to steal. And your precious fake watch."
>>
No. 833989 ID: 91ee5f

>>833958
Start crying, then act like you're gonna give him the watch and "accidentally" drop it out the window.
>>
No. 834014 ID: 100607

Well, it's just a watch. No reason for us to keep it, and it wouldn't prove anything to anyone since it wasn't a detective that found it.

Just give it to him.
>>
No. 834027 ID: b9b4da

Shootin ya's just going to attract attention. Call the bluff.
>>
No. 834190 ID: 13fded

That was a stupid thing to do. I mean the murderer, not you. He is still in the house when the towns people, including the sheriff, have got here already.
The watch is not important. Might as well give it to him, but in a way that waste as much of his time as possible. Slow movements, lots of questions, clumsy "mistakes", anything to gain time. And stay close to the window, don't let it be closed.
It's strange that he have a gun when your parents were killed with a knife.
>>
No. 834421 ID: 3d2268

Yep, well, cant do much in this situation other than comply
>>
No. 834638 ID: daa216

Give them your lint. Might as well free up inventory space.
>>
No. 834639 ID: 100607

>>834027
What if the gun has a silencer?
>>
No. 834641 ID: 91ee5f

>>834639
Judging from how old fashioned everything looks, I don't think the silencer has been invented yet.
>>
No. 834642 ID: c2051e

>>834639
Silencers don't magically silence firearms, Delian. It just makes the gunshot a bit less loud. If they're close enough that their voices can be heard they'll hear the gunshot either way.
>>
No. 834662 ID: 2a13fa

I'd go with calling their bluff but i'm worried they might genuinely think shooting you would be a good idea right now
>>
No. 835055 ID: 11facf
File 150742451425.png - (11.45KB , 640x480 , p.png )
835055

You go through all the possibilities you could possibly think of right now, the crowd outside would probably hear the gunshot but what would that be worth if you end up dead?
You could drop the watch but you don't want to risk it, it's important enough to him that he couldn't leave without it, which makes you all the more cautious about giving it back.
You really aren't sure of what to do right now.
>>
No. 835056 ID: 91ee5f

>>835055
There's only one thing left to do!

Jump out the window! You have a better chance of surviving a fall than you do surviving a bullet to the head!
>>
No. 835057 ID: 13fded

Ask why he didn't shot your parents.
>>
No. 835058 ID: be0718

Out the window both of you go.
>>
No. 835060 ID: e0507f

HE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD, Just give him the Watch. If you really want to try maybe fumble it while giving it to him but don't try anything else.
>>
No. 835063 ID: 11facf
File 150742755347.png - (12.79KB , 640x480 , q.png )
835063

He has a gun to your head. You give him the watch.
>>
No. 835065 ID: 11facf
File 150742765609.png - (10.89KB , 640x480 , r.png )
835065

???: "Thanks. I'll be seein' you aroun'"
You feel the pressure of his hand leave your shoulder but you don't dare turn around.
You feel like you could faint at any second
>>
No. 835066 ID: 11facf
File 150742768636.png - (1.92KB , 640x480 , s.png )
835066

So you do.
>>
No. 835073 ID: 11facf
File 150742796860.png - (12.29KB , 640x480 , t.png )
835073

You wake up startled and disoriented. You can hear voices from somewhere but you're slow to recognize them or where they're coming from.
>>
No. 835079 ID: 15a025

Rise out of bed and check your surroundings.
>>
No. 835080 ID: 91ee5f

>>835079
This.

If it's the Sheriff, then tell him that a man that owns a pocketwatch with a spider symbol etched to its front held a gun to your head!

He wanted his watch so badly, now that he's got it, he's made himself easy to identify!
>>
No. 835088 ID: ba506f

peek through the crack in the door and see if you can't tell who's outside
>>
No. 835089 ID: d887c0

>>835080
This.
>>
No. 835090 ID: be0718

You have brought great dishonor upon your family. Find a katana and commit sudoku.
>>
No. 835105 ID: 094652

Relieve tension
>>
No. 835146 ID: 100607

Check if your boobs are still there.

Then get up, exit the room and head towards the voices.
>>
No. 838817 ID: c0641d

How sure are we that he's the murderer? What room did we find the watch in? Under a dresser, no less? It wasn't the room your parents were in, that's for sure. So if it did belong to the murderer, then how the hey did it wind up out there? What we can now confirm is; there was at least one conflict within this house besides the murder, in whatever that room is, between the original owner of the watch (not even necessarily the one that has it now) and someone else. I have no other good explanation for why the watch would end up there.
>>
No. 838937 ID: 2d1231

>>835073

Realize you've been watching too many of those crazy frontier murder mystery shows and just had one heck of a nightmare.
>>
No. 839416 ID: 15e4a1

Take a few deep breaths, organize your thoughts, and say something.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason