[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 149111411167.png - (216.37KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491027525324.png )
792705 No. 792705 ID: e84b18

C'mon...... so close....
Expand all images
>>
No. 792706 ID: d8f4d2

Climb something else.
>>
No. 792707 ID: 3667ec

reach for the door
>>
No. 792708 ID: e84b18
File 149111467704.png - (253.47KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491028183381.png )
792708

HUGP!
>>
No. 792710 ID: e84b18
File 149111509290.png - (232.49KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491028600824.png )
792710

STUPID MOVING WALLS
LET ME IN!
>>
No. 792711 ID: 3667ec

Aquire telekenetic powers
>>
No. 792713 ID: e84b18
File 149111603401.png - (173.00KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491029541338.png )
792713

>>792711
I think my weird hat blocks it
>>
No. 792714 ID: c31aac

Yowl loudly
>>
No. 792716 ID: 398fe1

>>792713
Have you tried... under the door?
>>
No. 792718 ID: e84b18
File 149111700370.png - (294.75KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491030417718.png )
792718

>>792714
I think my human died. I dunno.
>>792716
What under door?
>>
No. 792719 ID: e84b18
File 149111700562.png - (294.75KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491030417718.png )
792719

>>792714
I think my human died. I dunno.
>>792716
What under door?
>>
No. 792723 ID: 398fe1

>>792718
I mean like stick your paws under there cutely.

But seriously try pushing something against the door so that you can reach the knob.
>>
No. 792725 ID: e84b18
File 149111872096.png - (370.96KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491032118639.png )
792725

>>792723
The bottom is blocked by black stuff that smells like the vroom things. Also, i can perfectly reach the twisty thing! I just cant twist it.
>>
No. 792726 ID: 398fe1

>>792725
Wait, so you're locked outside? Why do you need to get inside?

Try circling around for another entrance. Like a window.
>>
No. 792781 ID: d79f26

circle home for other door.
>>
No. 792799 ID: e84b18
File 149115674841.png - (283.34KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491070082010.png )
792799

Going aroung means i have to go into the backyard, and that place has a bunch of monsters n stuff. Cole is also back there, so maybe he can help me?
>>792726
Well, if your human locked you out, you would want a serious anwser for why they did it.

(Once Mia is in the backyard, you cant go back to the frontyard. You can also switch between Mia and Cole.)
>>
No. 792802 ID: 398fe1

...check under the welcome mat first.
>>
No. 792813 ID: e84b18
File 149116169322.png - (220.41KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491075150386.png )
792813

>>792802
Oh hey, sqeakers!
I havent seen you in forever!
>>
No. 792814 ID: 398fe1

>>792813
Read note.
>>
No. 792817 ID: e84b18
File 149116342750.png - (226.29KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491076880735.png )
792817

I cant read human words, but i think my human has the same problem as me.
>>
No. 792818 ID: e84b18
File 149116342879.png - (226.29KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491076880735.png )
792818

I cant read human words, but i think my human has the same problem as me.
>>
No. 792821 ID: 3abd97

>>792817
Scratch note.
>>
No. 792833 ID: e84b18
File 149116612732.png - (230.49KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491079636204.png )
792833

That was pointless
>>
No. 792842 ID: 398fe1

>>792833
Chew on your squeaker. Explore more of the front yard.

Switch to Cole.
>>
No. 792849 ID: e84b18
File 149116791493.png - (313.50KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491081372721.png )
792849

From what i can see, the rest of the yard is really boring, nothing to do. I can see more out side of the yard, but last time i left the yard, i got attacked by a dog. Chewing on Sqeakers helps me think.
>>
No. 792853 ID: e84b18

Unfortunately, you are unable to access Cole untill you meet him. This is only optional wheb you enter the backyard.
>>
No. 792854 ID: e84b18
File 149116852803.png - (403.66KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491081849140.png )
792854

Here is an outline however

Cole does not wish to be bothered anyway.
>>
No. 792876 ID: d79f26

go over near backyard to speak to cole.
>>
No. 792895 ID: e84b18
File 149117718682.png - (264.18KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491090538822.png )
792895

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOLE"
"Hm? What?"
"I GOT LOCKED OOOOOOOOOOOOUT"
"And?"
"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP"
"Nah, I think you need to be out for a bit."
"HECK YOU DUDE"
"..."
Huh? Is he okay?
>>
No. 792897 ID: e84b18
File 149117777055.png - (291.40KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491090973657.png )
792897

"Dude, my feelings"
"OH HECK YOU DUDE
"Im so distraut, i think i need therapy."
"HECK YOU TO HEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCK
"Yeah, screw you too."
Thats not even a good comeback!
>>
No. 792899 ID: d8f4d2

Is there anywhere else you normally go besides the backyard? Sometimes humans just don't notice when important things happen. It might be a good idea to do something else and come back later.
>>
No. 792911 ID: 398fe1

Alright let's just go in the back yard then.
>>
No. 792912 ID: e84b18
File 149117962809.png - (180.91KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491092999039.png )
792912

Well there is one place, but.....
>>
No. 792915 ID: e84b18
File 149117989767.png - (216.34KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491093469188.png )
792915

Thats where HE lives, and i really dont want to talk to him
>>
No. 792918 ID: d79f26

bug neighbor
>>
No. 792923 ID: e84b18
File 149118138806.png - (440.06KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491094876603.png )
792923

Hehe, this is my favorite part
>>
No. 792927 ID: e84b18
File 149118192012.png - (449.52KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491095272187.png )
792927

"HEY, DOG"
"Thats not my name..."
"GO EAT AT NAIL"
"Im not........fukin hungry...."
"WHAT"
"Leave me alone..."
>>
No. 792929 ID: e84b18
File 149118261202.png - (457.47KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491095892510.png )
792929

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SAID, SO IM GONNA KEEP ANNOYING YOU."
"Go away!"
"YOUR BORING"
"AT LEAST IM NOT A BRAT!"
"..."
Well he's just rude
>>
No. 792982 ID: d8f4d2

Okay, that's enough of that, who is the "HE" you want to avoid?
>>
No. 792989 ID: e84b18
File 149119267653.png - (286.99KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491106095539.png )
792989

>>792982
A no good vicious brat who's half the reason i have this stupid hat. He's mean to everyone, except the nice old human.
>>
No. 793031 ID: d8f4d2

Well fine then, I guess we don't have any more good options besides joining Cole if we don't intend to give up on the house and the human.
>>
No. 793036 ID: d79f26

find nice old human, so that HE can't bug you.
>>
No. 793039 ID: e84b18
File 149120499049.png - (243.93KB , 1280x800 , sketch-1491118510838.png )
793039

[INTERMISSON]
Vote on the best suggestion while im gone
>>
No. 793041 ID: 398fe1

Go in the back yard.
>>
No. 797716 ID: 369be0

Woo a female cat with your stylish head cone!
>>
No. 797722 ID: a363ac

>>792989
assert dominance over brat.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason