[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 77175)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12583357345.png - (39.03KB , 834x728 , 1.png )
77175 No. 77175 ID: 40dc56

It has been a year now since they've come.
Expand all images
>>
No. 77177 ID: 40dc56
File 125833579857.png - (38.68KB , 834x728 , 2.png )
77177

They came from the sky, and landed in our city.
>>
No. 77181 ID: 40dc56
File 125833590088.png - (44.76KB , 975x669 , 3.png )
77181

They call themselves "Angels" and they claim they are from heaven. At first everyone was skeptical, but they have cured our diseases, and have answered all questions asked through their god. Now everyone thinks they are really angels.
>>
No. 77182 ID: 40dc56
File 125833593166.png - (23.46KB , 975x669 , 4.png )
77182

I don't though.
>>
No. 77187 ID: 40dc56
File 125833607090.png - (30.93KB , 975x669 , 5.png )
77187

For my entire life I have believed in ghosts. I have contacted spirits numerous times before, and I do not believe in what they are saying. Because of this I am regarded as a heretic amongst our new society and must wear this garb as a symbol of my disbelief. That's why I have contacted you, spirits. I need your help to prove they are nothing but false prophets. Please. Help me.
>>
No. 77189 ID: 43d730

>>77187
Hey.
S'cool.
We take payment in curry, bitches, and gold.
>>
No. 77190 ID: 632862

>>77187
...fghost is that you?
>>
No. 77191 ID: 7eda8b

wtfghost
>>
No. 77192 ID: c7a54a

Where are we right now?

Also, rip garb thing off and shred its edges until we have a badass tattered cloak or something.
>>
No. 77193 ID: 135d9a

>>77187
... fGhost? Is... is that you?
>>
No. 77203 ID: aba0a3

Where should we start?
>>
No. 77216 ID: 40dc56
File 125833743872.png - (8.92KB , 567x370 , 6.png )
77216

>>77190
>>77193
That's what they call me, yes.
>>77192
>>77203
Well I'm currently in my house, there is a city wide power outage so everything is dark currently, I am holding my wallet, with $30.

If I take off my garb I will be sentenced to the sacrificial altar where I will surely die.
>>
No. 77227 ID: fdc826

>>77216
First order of business, fGhost. Snack cakes. Acquire them by any means necessary.

After that is taken care of, you must then find some sort of weapon, preferably an automatic rifle, illegally, if necessary, and go on a quest to destroy your oppressive alien overlords.

But, as I mentioned, snack cakes are a necessity for such a mission, and must be obtained first.
>>
No. 77232 ID: 40dc56
File 125833927650.png - (7.49KB , 567x370 , 7.png )
77232

>>77227

I would like to do this as nonlethal as possible, I want to prove to the rest of the city that they are fake. So I can possibly start and uprising. Not kill them all.

As for the snack cakes that sounds like a wonderful idea. I am starving a-
>>
No. 77233 ID: 40dc56
File 125833932596.png - (9.21KB , 567x370 , 8.png )
77233

>>77232

>KSSSSHHHHH

>"LEAVE OUR CITY HERETIC BASTARD."
>>
No. 77242 ID: c1b520

>>77233
CLAIM THAT BRICK AS YOUR OWN! Hey he threw it at you its obvious he wants you to have it.
>>
No. 77297 ID: aba0a3

Start smoking and wear a hat.
>>
No. 78059 ID: 40dc56
File 125848847079.png - (10.88KB , 567x370 , 9.png )
78059

>>77242
>BRICK ADDED TO INVENTORY

Alright so what now guys? I can't really see.
>>
No. 78060 ID: 1c907d

Find a flashlight.
>>
No. 78073 ID: 40dc56
File 125848949610.png - (9.36KB , 567x370 , 10.png )
78073

>>78060
I think there is one in the drawer over there, but I don't want to step in the glass...I can't really tell where it fell though...any ideas?
>>
No. 78074 ID: 1c907d

Ride the brick over the glass.
>>
No. 78092 ID: 43d730

>>78073
Don't lift your feet, just shuffle.
>>
No. 78093 ID: 7d87d9

You're a ghost... you don't need to walk... just FLOAT over
>>
No. 78113 ID: 40dc56
File 12584934354.png - (9.18KB , 567x370 , 11.png )
78113

>>78074
That is a ridiculous notion, and you are ridiculous for saying that.
>>78092
That is an alright idea, you are pretty alright.
>>78093
but before we go on I have to admit...
>>
No. 78114 ID: 40dc56
File 125849347363.png - (7.76KB , 567x370 , 12.png )
78114

>>78113
I'm only half-ghost..
>>
No. 78115 ID: f21281

>>78114
...how do you become half-ghost?

Did you die and then someone resurrected you, but they like, died halfway through the resurrection?
>>
No. 78117 ID: fb5d8e

His mother became a ghost when he was still in the womb.
>>
No. 78120 ID: 426169

FetusGhost? The Fetus is silent.
>>
No. 78121 ID: f4a809

Shock! Horror! Betrayal!

What a twist!
>>
No. 78122 ID: 40dc56
File 125849444936.png - (8.87KB , 567x370 , 13.png )
78122

>>78115
>>78117
>>78120
Basically um, my mom was a ghost and my dad was human and they uh...had twins, me and aGhost.
>>
No. 78125 ID: f4a809

Oh yeah... wasn't there a movie about that? With Patrick Swayze or whoever?
>>
No. 78126 ID: 2cbe3e

>>78125

Yeah, Dirty Dancing.
>>
No. 78137 ID: f4a809

Oh my God fGhost! You'r dad was in Dirty Dancing? How come you never told us?

Also, why not just go put your shoes on? Then you won't have to worry about the glass.
>>
No. 78146 ID: 8ce2bf

>>78122
How did your parents fuck?
>>
No. 78148 ID: 40dc56
File 125849727835.png - (8.49KB , 567x370 , 14.png )
78148

>>78125
>>78126
>>78137

My father is not Patrick Swayze, his name was William Clearwater, and he was a gentleman. My mother was Quinn Clearwater.
>>78146

He uh..*ahem* put his penis in her vagina, and made babies with her..honestly no one has told you about the birds and bees yet? I'm sorry!

As for the shoes I think that is a better idea, and I'll go acquire them in just a minute.
>>
No. 78149 ID: 40dc56
File 125849732752.png - (8.92KB , 567x370 , 15.png )
78149

>>
No. 78257 ID: 7deb21

Aw man... this is going to be longest minute ever, isnt it?
>>
No. 78260 ID: 632862

>>78148
I think we were asking more along the lines of "How was your dad even able to touch her, since she was a ghost and therefore not physically tied to this world?"
>>
No. 78686 ID: 40dc56
File 125857538461.png - (8.34KB , 567x370 , 16.png )
78686

Okay so I got the shoes and walking over was believably simple!

> fGHOST'S LITTLE BOOTIES EQUIPPED
>>78260
that's a common misconception amongst the ghost race.
>>
No. 78687 ID: 40dc56
File 125857542479.png - (8.44KB , 567x370 , 17.png )
78687

>>78686

Alrighty then..what drawer should I try first?
>>
No. 78688 ID: f0dfaf

>>78687
Top right!
>>
No. 78711 ID: f4963f

>>78687
All of them? Is there any reason you can't open them all?

If you can't recall which one the flashlight's in, or if there's weird traps in your drawers (why?), then... I dunno. Start at the upper-left and go clockwise.
>>
No. 78719 ID: 40dc56
File 125858065447.png - (9.75KB , 567x370 , 18.png )
78719

>>78711

well duh I was gonna open all of them! I just wanted to know what your favorite one was jeez.

So I opened all the drawers, and this is what I found.

>1 Skateboard wheel
>12 Marbles
>1 Flashlight
>1 wii remote
>1 old valentines day card
>1 flask, half empty with grape juice

>FLASHLIGHT ADDED TO INVENTORY

anything else I should take?
>>
No. 78723 ID: 276781

>>78719
Can you get them all, or have you got a limited amount you can carry?
And if you've got a limited amount of inventory space, maybe you could rig a towel or blanket into a makeshift container that's easier to carry.
>>
No. 78724 ID: 05ebd4

>>78719
Wait wait, first things first. What of that stuff was in the top right drawer? We have to take anything from there.
>>
No. 78728 ID: 40dc56
File 125858126964.png - (10.00KB , 567x370 , 19.png )
78728

>>78723
I can only fit what I can hold in my pockets at the moment, maybe I could get a better carrying case in a little, but we got what we came for.
>>78724
the wii remote and the skateboard wheel were in that drawer, both seem kind of trivial but if you can see some use to them I'll take them.

so anything else?
>>
No. 78729 ID: 43d730

>>78728
Marbles.
>>
No. 78751 ID: 632862

>>78728
Open the V-day card and read it.

Take the marbles and grape juice.
>>
No. 78768 ID: d4fe26

Take battery out of wiimote. Use it as spare flashlight batteries.
>>
No. 78808 ID: 40dc56
File 125858778419.png - (10.65KB , 567x370 , 20.png )
78808

>>78751
The card says "I love you brother, aGhost"
>>78768
That's a good idea!

>SPARE BATTERIES ADDED TO INVENTORY
>>
No. 78813 ID: 632862

>>78808
An 'Angel' is watching you from the window. Shine your flashlight in its eyes.
>>
No. 78881 ID: 40dc56
File 125859692553.png - (10.51KB , 567x370 , 21.png )
78881

>>78813
>FLASHLIGHT EQUIPPED

Oh no! Did they find out about the chance of an uprisi-..

There's no one there! That wasn't nice, guys! hmm...what now though? At least I can see now.
>>
No. 78897 ID: 7128fc

Shine it out the window, see if there is anything out there.
>>
No. 78916 ID: 5a9e00

Now take advantage of the blackout to infiltrate the angels headquarters!
>>
No. 79166 ID: 40dc56
File 125866190157.png - (7.63KB , 567x370 , 22.png )
79166

>>78897
Nothing's out here...jeez it's really dark outside, even with my flashlight.
>>78916
I can't do that all by myself! I need to start a mob somehow! I can't do this alone!
>>
No. 79769 ID: d8aa80

Walk toward the glowy thingum.
>>
No. 81351 ID: 40dc56
File 125912220387.png - (11.57KB , 567x370 , 23.png )
81351

>>79769
Yeah maybe I should start walking towards so-

!!!!!
>>
No. 81352 ID: c1b520

>>81351
USE WII REMOTE! USE ITS SHARP UNPROTECTED EDGES TO SEVERELY DAMAGE THE FUCK OUT OF HIM!
>>
No. 81354 ID: e7666f

>>81352
Kind of this.
Wrap the cord around your wrist, then swing it to build up momentum and use the INVINCIBLE NINTENDO CONSTRUCTION to beat the thing over the head.
>>
No. 81355 ID: 40dc56
File 125912362843.png - (7.56KB , 567x370 , 24.png )
81355

FFFFFFF OH GOD I'M SO SCARED
>>
No. 81368 ID: 021ae3

MAKE A SANDWICH
PEACE OFFERING
>>
No. 81373 ID: 5a9e00

don't give up fGhost! We believe in you!
>>
No. 81559 ID: 021ae3

SANDWICH!
>>
No. 81715 ID: 79d337

INITIATE ROMANTIC SUBPLOT

IT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL SURVIVE THIS ENCOUNTER
>>
No. 81893 ID: 40dc56
File 125928732041.png - (9.00KB , 567x370 , 25.png )
81893

fffFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

hahh.....hahh...
>>
No. 81897 ID: 021ae3

Check your feet for glass!
>>
No. 81970 ID: 40dc56
File 125929720750.png - (5.14KB , 567x370 , 26.png )
81970

>>81897
No glass! I think it was just a bad dream...

what day is it?
>>
No. 81973 ID: fa4818

it's mother ffffucking turkey day

indulge little ghost, indulge
>>
No. 82011 ID: 5a9e00

Quick! Check the calender!
>>
No. 82059 ID: 40dc56
File 125930181878.png - (8.28KB , 567x370 , 27.png )
82059

>>82011

Oh my gosh it's a wednesday!
>>
No. 82063 ID: 40dc56
File 12593018684.png - (13.06KB , 567x370 , 28.png )
82063

>>82059

I have to prepare! They're coming over for the campaign soon!

fffff...
>>
No. 82132 ID: 5a9e00

mother.
fucking.
yes.
>>
No. 82135 ID: 35cea2
File 125933275776.gif - (48.35KB , 650x450 , VICTORY DANSK.gif )
82135

EXCELLENCE
>>
No. 82145 ID: 021ae3

>>81970
Delicious fGhost feet<3
>>
No. 82168 ID: 40dc56
File 125934543717.png - (8.77KB , 567x370 , 29.png )
82168

(Control has switched to Craig, who is playing Skifree)

"LET'S PLAY SOME SKIFREE MAN
IT'S TIGHT AS HELL
OH DANG THERE'S A TREE
SHIT I FELL
YOU CLICK REAL FAST
TO GET MORE STYLE
JUMP OFF THAT RAMP
AIRBORNE FOR A MILE"

>Brrrriiiinngg

Man, phones suck. Should I answer it? Or continue skifree.
>>
No. 82169 ID: 35cea2

Get phone, Skifree can wait. Unless there is that yeti on the screen, in which case PRESS F LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER
>>
No. 82172 ID: e14200

>>82168
Aren't you supposed to go to fGhost's place today for something?
>>
No. 82178 ID: 021ae3

Answer the phone! It's fGhost with important news.
>>
No. 82184 ID: f21281

>>82168
Press F to ski faster and escape the Yeti.
>>
No. 82209 ID: 5a9e00

Oh man, you've got a highscore going to. What do you do, man? what do you do? You know it's rude not to answer the phone. Quick! Is there any way to pause?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason