[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 147526684178.png - (96.62KB , 800x550 , AMHQ001.png )
750431 No. 750431 ID: 6756a9

First thread: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/699195.html


MMMH...

WEIRD. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SLEPT FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS, BUT THE MAGICAL HOURGLASS ON THE DESK SAYS IT'S BARELY PAST SUNRISE.
Expand all images
>>
No. 750433 ID: 6756a9
File 147526699033.jpg - (56.06KB , 715x600 , AMHQ002.jpg )
750433

MAN, THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SURELY A WEIRD ONE.

BUT I STILL NEED TO FOCUS ON MY OBJECTIVE. FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER.

KONDA IS STILL SLEEPING SOUNDLY AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE WAKING A LADY UP. SHE DESERVE HER REST AFTER ALL THAT HAPPENED.

BUT I'M CURRENTLY WAY TOO AWAKE TO STAY IN BED. I SHOULD DO SOMETHING...

BUT WHAT?
>>
No. 750435 ID: 398fe1

PUSHUPS

Then go for a walk I guess. Don't forget your disguise.
>>
No. 750436 ID: 141621

>>750433
get breakfast, assuming the kitchen staff is awake that is.
>>
No. 750437 ID: 18c950

A hearty breakfast and a morning exercise routine both sound like particularly KNIGHTLY ways to wake up. Got plenty of "sword" practice last night, but you ought to get some SWORD practice this morning.
>>
No. 750438 ID: 4854ef

First off.. Pants, and your armor.
>>
No. 750439 ID: 18c950

>>750438
And definitely don't forget your DISGUISE.
>>
No. 750440 ID: e202ea

Maintain your mighty bod with some morning exercise.
>>
No. 750441 ID: 15a025

Put on your disguise and start getting the morning work out routine going. Gotta keep in shape.
>>
No. 750443 ID: 180f83

Remember any dreams?

Also, yes, exercise
>>
No. 750448 ID: 3abd97

What time is it? You don't want to do anything that will wake her.

>do something
Admire sleeping lover? Lapse into making nude sketches?
>>
No. 750451 ID: a4ec41

Try on some of her clothes.
>>
No. 750455 ID: b2fa8c

Your righteous body won't stay in that shape on it's own, find somewhere you can train and exercise without anyone disturbing you. If you have to go out for that, leave a note for Konda to read.
>>
No. 750465 ID: af6e04

>>750451

Second this
>>
No. 750472 ID: 4ff1e6

Yeah get your pants and your mask, maybe go for a small walk, get some fresh air?
>>
No. 750479 ID: 4cc846

Put on your disguise and go for a run, but make sure to leave a note so she doesn't get the wrong idea.
>>
No. 750784 ID: 121191
File 147543449442.jpg - (45.88KB , 655x600 , AMHQ003.jpg )
750784

IT FELT GOOD FOR ONCE TO REST WITHOUT DREAMS. WELL ASIDE FOR THAT WEIRD ONE DURING THE SLEEPOVER...

I STUMBLE A LITTLE IN THE DARK, SINCE I'M NOT USED TO DARKNESS.

I SHOULD PUT ON MY OWN CLOTHES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, BUT I DON'T WANT TO WAKE KONDA UP. GOTTA GO BY TOUCH.

HERE, MY ARMOR, MY CAPE, MY UNDERWE...

KONDA'S UNDERWEAR.

MY ACTUAL UNDERWEAR AND SHOES.

AND NOW THAT I'M ALL DRESSED, TIME TO DO AT LEAST THE USUAL MORNING ROUTINE.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING A SLACKER.
>>
No. 750785 ID: 9bf19c

Work it! Alright now that that's out of the way what time is it Anyway? Maybe we could suprise Konda by bringing her breakfast in bed?
>>
No. 750786 ID: 40b95e

>>750784
Pushups.
In plate armor.
Let it never be said that you are a weak man.
>>
No. 750787 ID: 121191
File 147543468754.jpg - (51.54KB , 800x525 , AMHQ004.jpg )
750787

KONDA IS STILL ASLEEP, AND SHE LOOKS RATHER ADORABLE. I SHOULD GET BREAKFAST FOR BOTH OF US.

Minotaur Maid: "Oh, hey! Goodmorning, you are up early"

"INDEED! I AM HERE TO GET BREAKFAST FOR MY MISTRESS."

Minotaur Maid: "Mh, yeah. It's kinda still early in the morning. We are still waiting for the bread to finish baking. Mind coming back in an hour? You'll get the first pick on those"

"UNDERSTOOD."
>>
No. 750788 ID: 121191
File 147543479462.jpg - (61.54KB , 900x500 , AMHQ005.jpg )
750788

SINCE I NEED TO WAIT I'LL KEEP EXERCISING AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS. IT'S A GOOD THING I LEFT KONDA A NOTE ABOUT ME GOING TO GET BREAKFAST IN CASE SHE WAKES UP BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING BACK TO THE ROOM AND DISTURB HER.

APPARENTLY I'M NOT THE FIRST ONE AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS. SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY TRAINING.

WAIT.

THAT'S THE GNOLL LIBRARIAN, LIMMERIA.
>>
No. 750789 ID: 121191
File 147543497038.jpg - (56.57KB , 800x550 , AMHQ006.jpg )
750789

THAT'S KINDA SURPRISING, SHE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THE KIND OF MONSTER ABLE TO WIELD A WEAPON.

AND YET THERE SHE IS, COMPLETELY ABSORBED ON HER SPEAR EXERCISED.

HER MOVEMENTS ARE ELEGANT AND COHORDINATED, MAKING IT LOOKS MORE LIKE SHE'S DANCING, BUT HER THRUSTS ARE FAST AND PRECISE.

SHE'S SO FOCUSED ON HER EXERCISES SHE STILL HASN'T NOTICED ME.
>>
No. 750790 ID: 3abd97

>>750784
How do you fit your arms into the tiny tiny sleeves on your armor?

>>750789
Watch / study her forms for a little while, until she either notices you or it would be rude not to make her aware of your presence.

Compliment her on her forms / offer any useful insight, as one warrior to another. Do you recognize what style or school she's been trained in, or what it's similar too? Even if she doesn't choose to engage in battle professional, martial discipline is to be respected!

Possibly could turn into mutual training / sparring.
>>
No. 750791 ID: 6518d8

Does the lady care for a quick match? We mustn't dally. Konda will be awake soon and we must be on time with breakfast, we are not savages after all.
>>
No. 750793 ID: 71d443

Slay the beast!

With dance.

>>750791
Being allegedly undead, she may not take due caution with the blade against us, and we would have to awkwardly explain away our bleeding.
>>
No. 750808 ID: 9bf19c

Begin sword dance, may your movements be as one flowing motion in time with hers!
>>
No. 750813 ID: 91ee5f

>>750787
Think long and hard about this: If you come back in an hour and you're given milk, you wanna take a wild guess on where it came from? Either man up and drink it or give yours to Konda, she seems to like it.

>>750789
Wait for her to finish, then give her a round of applause.
>>
No. 750850 ID: 77f1f8

Can't say I've ever seen a librarian handle a spear with such expertise and grace.
>>
No. 750877 ID: 86cf98

I suggest not getting close to her without announcing our presence... We don't wanna accidentally get stabbed.
>>
No. 750889 ID: 3e182c

Join in this dance of death! It will sharpen both body and soul!
>>
No. 750921 ID: 4cc846

>>750850
Librarian can't have a hobby?


Ask her if she would like to spar. Tell her that even though you are undead, you would rather not damage your body if necessary, so could we use training weapons?
>>
No. 750923 ID: eec8b9

>>750789
My, you seem quite skilled handling the shaft of that spear, you must have quite the history working with polearms
>>
No. 750926 ID: dc38c8

Offer a spar with her, with your training versions of your weapons. You both have training weapons, right?
>>
No. 751100 ID: f562b1

>>750921
>Librarian can't have a hobby?
Indeed. Just say good morning, first. Once greetings are out of the way, then you can ask for a joint exercise. Which would either be sparring or just going through the routines together. If those routines are different from your own, maybe she can teach you them?
>>
No. 751395 ID: e0c48a
File 147566276513.jpg - (56.60KB , 800x550 , AMHQ007.jpg )
751395

IT WOULD BE RUDE TO INTERRUPT HER EXERCISE SO I JUST WAIT.

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN THIS KIND OF SPEAR EXERCISES. MUST BE A GNOLL THING.

I'VE READ AND HEARD THAT GNOLLS ARE BARBARIC MONSTERS, THAT ACT MOSTLY ON INSTICT AND FERAL SPIRIT. BUT LADY LIMMERIA IS CLEARLY SHOWING THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE.

SHE FINALLY ENDS HER LAST SET.
>>
No. 751396 ID: e0c48a
File 147566287156.jpg - (75.23KB , 800x550 , AMHQ008.jpg )
751396

"THAT WAS QUITE IMPRESSIVE! MIND IF I JOIN IN FOR A SPARRING MA..."

Limmeria: "IWASNTDOINGANYTHINGISWEAR!!!"
>>
No. 751397 ID: e0c48a
File 147566289565.jpg - (51.49KB , 600x650 , AMHQ009.jpg )
751397

HELLS!!!

THAT WAS CLOSE!
>>
No. 751399 ID: e0c48a
File 147566326417.jpg - (57.93KB , 400x700 , AMHQ010.jpg )
751399

THE GNOLL LIBRARIAN LOOKS BACK AT ME, COVERING HERSELF UP AS IF I HAVE WALKED INTO HER WHILE SHE WAS TAKING A BATH.

Limmeria: "O-OH! S-s-sir Deathy... I-i am sorry. I thought the training grounds were empty at this moment of the d-day. I'll leave immediately!"
>>
No. 751406 ID: 3740b1

Inquire after more info. Also suggest a nude sparring match. Cause gotta get her out of her shell and not so nervous. Exposure therapy! Yeah, that's the ticket.
>>
No. 751415 ID: 15a025

Nonsense! Now let's have a friendly match.
>>
No. 751420 ID: 4854ef

It's quite fine! Infact you were performing quite well, I've yet to see such dancelike motions yet be with such precision with a spear before, are you are a warrior?
>>
No. 751425 ID: 12cd9f

No suggesting a nude sparring match, that would just make her more uncomfortable. Maybe mention something along those lines, though.

"No need! In fact, training is always better with a partner! Not only for sparring, but to mark out possible improvements that are hard to notice oneself - not that I saw many improvements to make, there! Perhaps shift your left hand grip a little on the upswing? You want the back of your hand to be facing the same direction as the lateral pressure on the spear is likely to be, when possible, so that it isn't so easily forced out of your hand through the space between your thumb and fingers! Do not be embarrassed. What is embarrassment but the desire to cover weaknesses? But on the training field, showing your weaknesses is exactly what you want to do, so that you can find them and eliminate them! Why, in older days - and warmer climes - many warrior societies practiced entirely in the nude! Even today, my own (former) people practice unarmed wrestling techniques with only the most minimal coverings. By comparison, you are dressed for a ball."
>>
No. 751427 ID: 3e182c

NONSENSE!
COME! LET US COME TOGETHER IN THIS MOST ANCIENT DANCE OF DEATH!
>>
No. 751434 ID: 70705d

But she looks like she's merely just warmed up. It would be a shame to get herself all limbered up and not move on to a real workout.
>>
No. 751483 ID: 3abd97

>>751399
What are you apologizing for? Why do you think you must leave? You were using the training ground for its intended purpose, and with no small amount of skill, in my opinion.

Such martial discipline is to be commended! Especially in a scholar; many of your peers don't make sure they receive the necessary exercise. Or is your tradition of librarians more like monks- devoted to training mind and body? (Well, proper monks would be more spirit than mind).

Although I must admit, I am unfamiliar with the school or style you have been trained in. It must not be taught in human lands.
>>
No. 751524 ID: 5b58c5

I was rather hoping you'd stay.
>>
No. 751528 ID: 997a70

'TIS NOT COURTEOUS TO FLEE FROM A FRIENDLY CHALLENGE, LADY LIMMERIA. ESPECIALLY AFTER NEARLY LANDING THE FIRST BLOW.
>>
No. 752198 ID: 7c216c

No my lady! I wish to spar with thee!
>>
No. 752199 ID: 7c216c

No my lady! I wish to spar with thee!
>>
No. 752215 ID: d7d63f

>>751399
Tell her that there is no reason to feel ashamed, and that her technique is quite impressive.

Now if you want to spar or not its up to you guys.
>>
No. 753100 ID: d1bcfe
File 147655190924.jpg - (58.77KB , 700x600 , AMHQ011.jpg )
753100

"OH PLEASE DON'T! I WOKE UP EARLY AND I CAME TO TRAIN AND STUMBLED INTO YOUR EXERCISES. I DID NOT MEAN TO STARTLE YOU, LADY LIMMERIA. I JUST WISHED TO CONGRATULATE ON YOUR FORM. "

Limmeria: "Oh! Thanks."

"I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M ACTUALLY SURPRISED TO SEE A SCHOLAR SO VERSED IN THE MARTIAL ARTS. AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE KIND OF EXERCISES. SO GRACEFUL AND PRECISE. IS THIS NORMAL IN THE GNOLL CULTURE?"
>>
No. 753101 ID: d1bcfe
File 147655244099.jpg - (46.12KB , 550x550 , AMHQ012.jpg )
753101

Limmeria: "Uhm... no... not at all"

"OH! SORRY I HOPE I'M NOT OFFENDING WITH MY CULTURAL IGNORANCE."

Limmeria: "Oh! No, that's not... i mean no offense taken. Those exercises aren't related to Gnoll culture. We tend to be... more barbaric..."

"I SEE"

Limmeria: "I've been taught these from a master after i've... uh... moved away from my tribe. They are helpful to keep my spirit calm and the body sharp. Or uh... yeah. Pretty much for that. They are not meant for actual combat. Gnoll battle forms are way more aggressive"

"INTRIGUING. SO NOTHING FROM GNOLL CULTURE? IT DOES FEEL LIKE YOU WERE PERFECTLY ATTUNED TO IT."

Limmeria: "Ah no, the only gnoll thing is the outfit i'm wearing. Well most of it. I kinda... made some modifications"

SHE SHIFTS A LITTLE, UNCOMFORTABLE.
>>
No. 753102 ID: d1bcfe
File 147655284092.jpg - (61.70KB , 800x600 , AMHQ013.jpg )
753102

"I WOULD NOT MIND GETTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT, HONESTLY"

Limmeria: "Really?"

"TRULY! MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE PLACES IS LACKLUSTER. NOW THAT I'M HERE I REALLY WISH GET TO KNOW MORE."

Limmeria: "Well, that's really noble of you. Knowledge is important!"

"INDEED! AND WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT SPARRING WITH ME RIGHT NOW? THERE IS STILL TIME BEFORE MY DUTIES CALL ME."

Limmeria: "I'm... uuh.. I'm not extremely comfortable with this... wardrobe"

"OH OF COURSE! I UNDERSTAND. FOR I AM WEARING TOO MUCH ARMOR FOR YOUR EXERCISES "

I TAKE OFF MY CHEST ARMOUR WITH A SINGLE FLUID MOVENT

"THIS SHOULD HELP, RIGHT? JUST LIKE IN THE ANCIENT TIME!"

Limmeria: "That's not helping at all"
>>
No. 753104 ID: 03dbc8

Woa, woa, woa, Stop right there, champion! She hasn't agreed to do a spar yet, she might be tired for doing those exercises, who knows how long has she been here? Meanwhile, I bet you are mostly fresh, even after those exercises you did early in the morning.

Also, you are an experienced fighter, while for what we know, she may not have been training her whole life, but does it as a hobby. If you ask me, this spar, as it is now, has "unfair" written all over it.

Let her think about this, perhaps you could even exchange diferent techniques before you start sparring.
>>
No. 753105 ID: 6c25ef

>>753102
Man, your pants too? Gnoll culture really is primal!
>>
No. 753107 ID: fbfc68

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU MORE COMFORTABLE?
>>
No. 753108 ID: 3e182c

COMMENCE MUSCLE RIPPLING
>>
No. 753114 ID: f2e267

She looks very tense. Did her warm up not limber her up properly? Does she need more time to stretch? We wouldn't want her to pull something while sparring.
>>
No. 753115 ID: 0392f0

>>753114
you make a good point, offer to give her a massage to help loosen her muscles
>>
No. 753117 ID: b913ba

>>753104
This.
>>
No. 753118 ID: 398fe1

>>753101
What modifications?

If she doesn't want to spar, why not show off your own training routine?
>>
No. 753120 ID: 7da6ad

>>753105
It can't be too different from ancient human culture. It was a time when bodily perfection was far more important.

What I'm trying to say is - don't be so culturally insensitive.
>>
No. 753137 ID: 6612fa

>>753102
bounce pecks as a distraction then hit her like a wrecking ball
>>
No. 753161 ID: b73f39

>>753137
go full super macho man and do that pec flex thing as fast as possible.
>>
No. 753162 ID: b73f39

>>753137
go full super macho man and do that pec flex thing as fast as possible.
>>
No. 753198 ID: c45b7e

>>753102
we can be more barbaric if she wishes to kick it oldschool. No weapons rough and tumble it is! We shall jumpstart her warrior spirit!
>>
No. 753199 ID: c45b7e

>>753102
we can be more barbaric if she wishes to kick it oldschool. No weapons rough and tumble it is! We shall jumpstart her warrior spirit!
>>
No. 753200 ID: 3abd97

>I kinda... made some modifications
You customize your own equipment, too? Most impressive!

>"That's not helping at all"
Apologies. What's wrong with my wardrobe?
>>
No. 753724 ID: 710c5c

>>753102
Wait! She hasn't agreed to spar. Ask her again and also ask how much more your attire needs to be corrected.
>>
No. 755308 ID: 106656
File 147742020320.jpg - (62.21KB , 800x570 , AMHQ014.jpg )
755308

"MH I SEE. I DON'T OWN ANY OTHER OUTFIT ASIDE FOR THIS, IN CASE I WAS IN NEED OF A SPECIFIC ONE. ANYTHING I COULD DO TO FIX IT?"

Limmeria: "N-no it's not that..."

"OH! BUT OF COURSE OF STUPID OF ME. YOU MUST BE TIRED. FROM YOUR OWN EXERCISED."

Limmeria: "Uuuuuuh. Yeah. Definitively!"

"PLEASE ALLOW ME TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN. I GOT TOO EXCITED TO THE PROSPECT OF LEARNING SOMETHING NEW AND MY MIND WENT STRAIGHT LIKE AN ARROW TO THE TARGET."

Limmeria: "There is no need to apologize! Being open to new experiences is the sign of a great mind!"

"IN THAT CASE, LET ME PAY YOU BACK FOR HAVING SEEN YOUR EXERCISES. IF YOU STILL HAVE TIME, PLEASE KEEP ME COMPANY AS I DO MY OWN ROUTINE WHILE YOU RELAX ON THE STEPS. "

Limmeria: "Oh... i would not want to bother you..."

"PLEASE. "
>>
No. 755309 ID: 106656
File 147742023526.jpg - (62.32KB , 800x500 , AMHQ015.jpg )
755309

"I INSIST!"
>>
No. 755317 ID: 106656
File 147742101129.jpg - (66.75KB , 650x600 , AMHQ016.jpg )
755317

I START MY OWN EXERCISES WITH THE SWORD. NOT EVEN BOTHERING PUTTING MY ARMOR BACK.

THAT WAY LIMMERIA CAN HAVE A GOOD LOOK ON HOW THE MUSCLES WORK AND FLEX CORRECTLY DURING THESE KIND OF SWORD PRACTICES.

Limmeria: "So... uhm"

"YES, LADY LIMMERIA? "

Limmeria: "Oh please, just call me Limmeria. It feels weird to be called "Lady"..."

UNDERSTOOD. "

Limmeria: "How is your... ehm... mistress? Is she feeling better?"

DEFINITIVELY! WE HAD A TIRESOME NIGHT SO SHE'S STILL CURRENTLY SLEEPING. I WENT TO GRAB BREAKFAST FOR HER BUT THE KITCHEN WASN'T OPEN YET."

Limmeria: "I see! that's chivalrious of you"

INDEED! AS I SAID, THE DUTY OF A KNIGHT IS TO PLEASE THE PERSON HE'S BOUND TO. EVEN IN UNDEATH."

Limmeria: "O-of course!"

MIND IF I ASK YOU SOMETHING?"

Limmeria: "No problem, go ahead!"

YOU SAID YOU MADE SOME MODIFICATIONS TO THE OUTFIT YOU WERE WEARING. HOW IS THE ORIGINAL GNOLL ARMOR YOU HAD?"

Limmeria: "Oh... UUUH..."

SHE COUGHS AND BLUSHES, LOOKING AT THE DOOR OF THE TRAINING GROUNDS.

Limmeria: "It was... how can i say... more barbaric. I added a lot of fabric to make it... less revealing"

UH.
>>
No. 755322 ID: 3663d3

ah so classic gnoll armor favors speed to the exclusion of all else, could probably only handle glancing blows from specific angles, if at all.
>>
No. 755324 ID: 398fe1

>>755317
Tell her it looks nice on her, and is more fitting of her reserved personality.
>>
No. 755333 ID: 4569ad

Oh I see, since she doesn't use it for actual combat she has less need to make sure opponents don't have any loose fabric to grab onto in the heat of battle.
>>
No. 755336 ID: cb41d2

I'd want some more protection if I was swinging around a sharp stick too.
>>
No. 755363 ID: 3740b1

Tell her you'd like to see her practice in a traditional gnoll outfit some time. It might help you better understand her people's ways. Maybe when you train together next time?
>>
No. 755364 ID: c53996

The effectiveness of armor depends upon what form of weapons are being guarded against. Are spears or tridents normal weapons for gnolls? Because minimal wear for an emphasis on speed were the way to go against such weapons. In fact, many warriors who used spears opted to wear nothing at all!
>>
No. 755366 ID: 6612fa

>>755317
"YES, I SEE YOU ADDED EXTRA ARMOR AND PADDING KNOWING FULL WELL YOU COULD COMPENSATE FOR THE EXTRA WEIGHT WITH YOU SUPERIOR SKILLS IN ADDITION TO THE ADDED PROTECTION. YOU MUST BE AN EXTRAORDINARY FIGHTER AMONG GNOLLS"
>>
No. 755368 ID: 3abd97

>>755317
Ah, you adapted it for more protection instead of favoring maneuverability.

You shouldn't be ashamed of that! Traditional styles have their merit, but adapting what you learn to fit your own needs is a part of the warrior's art. To live is to grow.
>>
No. 755414 ID: 7da6ad

Why does she keep describing her people as 'barbaric'? People don't usually use slurs against their own kind.

Does she feel some sort of a disconnection from the feral savagery of gnolls?
>>
No. 755430 ID: 6612fa

>>755414
maybe its like the n word, only they can use it. even though its offensive no matter who uses it
>>
No. 755432 ID: 6612fa

>>755317
i hope someone asks us if we skip leg day
>>
No. 755497 ID: 37f049

>>755414
Maybe she was raised by elves or something.
>>
No. 755498 ID: 91ee5f

Apparently, whoever her master was that taught her, also taught her a sense of modesty. From the way she's talking, it sounds like she's embarrassed to show any skin, while other Gnolls have no problem doing that, wearing the minimum of at least a loincloth.
>>
No. 755501 ID: 7da6ad

>>755498
Technically, she never reveals any skin. She's covered in fur.
>>
No. 755514 ID: 91ee5f

>>755501
It's a just figure of speech. It doesn't really sound right when you say, "she's embarrassed to show any fur". Especially since she's always showing it.
>>
No. 755865 ID: 84ae16

OH! Is she training with heavier gear than she would use in real combat? That's amazing!
>>
No. 763046 ID: af376a

Such craftsmanship in her training
>>
No. 763095 ID: 61c7b9

>>755317
WHAT IMPRESSIVE DEDICATION.
>>
No. 771146 ID: cd4f9f

She's as dedicated as this mob is!
>>
No. 776529 ID: 6605f7
File 148604536873.jpg - (48.93KB , 500x600 , AMHQ017.jpg )
776529

"MH, UNDERSTANDABLE. SINCE YOU ARE NOT USING IT FOR ACTUAL COMBAT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PRACTICAL."

Limmeria: "Yeah!"

"AND THE FABRIC IS STILL USEFUL FOR PROTECTION WHEN YOU ARE PRACTICING AS WELL"

Limmeria: "Indeed"

"AND IT DOES LOOK REALLY GOOD ON YOU"

Limmeria: "Ye-Uh! Ehm... Thanks!"
>>
No. 776531 ID: 6605f7
File 148604585592.jpg - (46.00KB , 550x600 , AMHQ018.jpg )
776531

"THOUGH. I WOULD HONESTLY BE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE AND WEAPON ARTS. THE WARRIOR'S LIFE IS TO LEARN AND TO GROW."

"I'M ALSO CURIOUS TO SEE HOW AN ACTUAL TRADITIONAL GNOLL ARMOR IS, I IMAGINE IT FAVOURS SPEED OVER PROTECTION FOR QUICK STRIKES"

Limmeria: "Ehm..."

"ARE SPEARS AND STRIKING WEAPONS SO COMMON IN THE GNOLL MARTIAL ARTS? YOU DESCRIBED THEM AS BARBARIC, BUT WHAT I SAW HERE WAS WAY MORE ELEGANT AND ORGANIZED. I FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF DISCONNECTION."
>>
No. 776533 ID: 6605f7
File 148604593826.jpg - (51.71KB , 550x600 , AMHQ019.jpg )
776533

Limmeria: "It's... it's complicated"

THERE IS A CLEAR CRACK IN HER VOICE.

Limmeria: "It's... something i'm not really comfortable to talk about... sorry..."
>>
No. 776538 ID: 0555b9

But enough talk. Have at thee!
>>
No. 776556 ID: 0d2d5b

Understood. Is there anything you would rather discuss, or did you just want to do a quick spar, or something else entirely?
>>
No. 776596 ID: 79a07e

>>776533
Entirely understandable! Just know I consider you quite the sterling example.

Perhaps we can move to more pleasant matters, or do you have obligations you must meet?
>>
No. 776661 ID: 3abd97

>>776533
I apologize. We can change the subject.
>>
No. 776776 ID: 90b004

Things are only as complicated as you make them out to be.

But I understand. One could describe my own situation as complicated.
>>
No. 777907 ID: c45b7e

>>776533
If there is no desire to speak with language, let us discuss with action, and through ACTION learn the truth in a way words can never describe. THE TIME FOR REST IS OVER! Carpe Crocuta femina Sapiens!
>>
No. 777909 ID: 9a77cb

discussing via action instead of words seems like a good idea to me!
Impromptu sparing session?
>>
No. 777969 ID: e45836

Apologize
>>
No. 777971 ID: 3373e2

Apologize to the lady, because that is the Knightly way, and try to change the subject to something a bit more topical like the weather or the current status of the world.
>>
No. 779024 ID: b60539
File 148693683487.jpg - (62.25KB , 800x500 , AMHQ020.jpg )
779024

"I APOLOGIZE I DID NOT MEAN TO UNSETTLE YOU. "

Limmeria: "Oh, no. It's ok... just..."

"WOULD YOU PREFER TO CHANGE SUBJECT? I'D STILL BE UP FOR A SPAR TOO IF YOU DON'T MIND"

Limmeria: "No thank you. I should actually go back to my room and get ready. There are going to be new arrivals today and the empress wants things to go smoothly"

"SMOOTHLY? WHY?"

Limmeria: "Well... How much do you know about the political assets in the East?"

"NOTHING AT ALL"

LIMMERIA SIGHS

Limmeria: "The lands of the East are rich of minerals and riches. The tribes that live there have been at war for centuries before the Council was formed, and to this day the rivalry between them are more than alive. Mostly skirmishes and quarrels, but never actual war. The Empress is one of the few completely neutral powers over the lands, which is why she was chosen to hold the council this decade, but she is worried the representatives will still cause trouble."

"WELL I CAN HELP OUT WITH THAT IF NEEDED."

Limmeria: "You are a guest here, Sir Deathy."

"AND IT IS THE KNIGHTLY THING TO DO! IF POSSIBLE TO HELP THE HOST!"

Limmeria: "The duty of a knight to please and serve, right?"

"INDEED! A DUTY AND A PLEASURE. TO PLEASE. WITH... PLEASURE..."

WHAT IN THE NINE AND HALF HELL WAS I TRYING TO SAY WITH THAT?

LIMMERIA CHUCKLES
>>
No. 779026 ID: b60539
File 148693703873.jpg - (43.27KB , 450x750 , AMHQ021.jpg )
779026

Limmeria: "..."

"..."

Limmeria: "I should really go before it gets late."

"OH! YES! I SHOULD GO GET BREAKFAST FOR LADY KONDA TOO."

Limmeria: "Have a nice day, Sir Deathy."

"YOU TOO LADY LIMMERIA!"

She moves to the door but stops for a moment.

Limmeria: "And uhm..."

"YES?"

Limmeria: "In case... i usually train right after the sun rises... in case you still wish to spar... uhm... so... yes, bye!"

AND WITH THAT SHE LEAVES.
>>
No. 779027 ID: b60539
File 148693718007.jpg - (52.08KB , 600x650 , AMHQ022.jpg )
779027

I CLEAN MYSELF UP AND GO STRAIGHT FOR THE KITCHEN.

THE MAID ALREADY HAD SOMETHING PREPARED FOR ME, SAYING THAT NEXT TIME I CAN ACTUALLY CALL VIA THE MAGIC BELL SO I WON'T HAVE TO WAIT TOO MUCH.

THEY ARE RATHER EFFICIENT, I GOTTA PAY RESPECT TO THESE MONSTERS.
>>
No. 779028 ID: b60539
File 148693733436.jpg - (74.47KB , 750x600 , AMHQ023.jpg )
779028

MEANWHILE, KONDA IS STILL SLEEPING SOUNDLY.

I'M SURE SHE'S NOT USED TO GET UP EARLY ANYWAY. BUT SHE LOOKS SO PEACEFUL AND HAPPY AT LEAST.
>>
No. 779062 ID: 9f3729

>>779028
scratch her behind the ears
great good lord you can't just not do that
>>
No. 779064 ID: 91ee5f

Take the lid off the food and fan the smell over to her. That'll get her up!
>>
No. 779099 ID: ca7e3d

wake her with a kiss, and present her the food like a gentleman
>>
No. 779107 ID: 3abd97

>>779026
Gnollbutt.

>>779028
Tap the magic ball? Maybe it has an alarm function.
>>
No. 779110 ID: 3373e2

Leave the food on the dresser, let her sleep.
>>
No. 779122 ID: bb78f2

>>779028
You busted her so good last night she's fucking OUT this morning
Good job
>>
No. 779220 ID: 085302

Be a bit silly and caress her horns.
>>
No. 781075 ID: 15a025

Give her a nice back massage to soothly awaken her.
>>
No. 781443 ID: f067ed
File 148760469886.jpg - (57.83KB , 800x400 , AMHQ024.jpg )
781443

AS CUTE AS THIS LOOKS, IT WOULD BE BETTER TO NOT LET THE FOOD GET TOO COLD.

I CARESS HER HORNS AND NECK, TRYING TO WAKE HER UP GENTLY.

Konda: "Mmmmmmmmh~"
>>
No. 781444 ID: f067ed
File 148760486528.jpg - (57.98KB , 800x570 , AMHQ025.jpg )
781444

THAT DIDN'T WORK WELL.

NOR A KISS ON THE HEAD, SHE SEEMS TO BE OUT FOR GOOD.

THE BALL MIGHT HAVE AN ALARM BUT IT'S NOT MINE AND I DON'T WANT TO PROBABLY RUIN OR TOUCH SOMETHING WRONG ON IT.

THOUGH THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA.

"LADY KONDA, YOU ARE GOING TO MISS YOUR SHOWS IF YOU KEEP SL...""
>>
No. 781445 ID: f067ed
File 148760492804.jpg - (69.05KB , 700x600 , AMHQ026.jpg )
781445

Konda: "NOT THE SHOWS!!"
>>
No. 781446 ID: f067ed
File 148760497472.jpg - (67.08KB , 800x550 , AMHQ027.jpg )
781446

...

OK!

SHE IS AWAKE FOR SURE NOW...
>>
No. 781447 ID: 5c4463

Huh, that did it.

"good morning, Konda."
>>
No. 781448 ID: d79f26

use a healing surge
>>
No. 781458 ID: 15a025

>>781446
Ouf! Is your eye alright there?
>>
No. 781472 ID: 085302

You need healing.
>>
No. 781564 ID: 9145ba

>>781472
But wizard needs food, badly!
>>
No. 781570 ID: 398fe1

Admire yon ass.
>>
No. 781601 ID: 8cb228

Tell her you need medical attention... appropriate for a non-undead, living human. Is there any way you could get it without making a scene?
>>
No. 781621 ID: 480c74

>>781446
Thank god you had your helmet on under that bag
>>
No. 781636 ID: 91ee5f

>>781621
Which would normally be a good thing. But unfortunately, he's wearing a helmet with eyeholes big enough for Konda's horns to go through. So he still got his eye poked by a horn.
>>
No. 782895 ID: 012889
File 148804851925.jpg - (44.41KB , 650x600 , AMHQ028.jpg )
782895

BY THE GODS IT HURTS SO DAMN BADLY!

"HEY KONDA..."
>>
No. 782896 ID: 012889
File 148804859333.jpg - (64.40KB , 550x750 , AMHQ029.jpg )
782896

Konda: "Mh? Oh! G-goodmorning!"
>>
No. 782897 ID: 012889
File 148804863157.jpg - (36.66KB , 500x600 , AMHQ030.jpg )
782897

>>
No. 782898 ID: 012889
File 148804866425.jpg - (39.44KB , 500x600 , AMHQ031.jpg )
782898

"G-GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO..."
>>
No. 782900 ID: 9145ba

I've got a feeling, that this is sexual healing.
>>
No. 782903 ID: 272cf3

Give her a hug from behind,

"GOOD MORNING LADY KONDA, I TRUST YOU SLEPT WELL?"
>>
No. 782906 ID: 96c896

>>782898
You found it! The holy Lance!
>>
No. 782916 ID: 3740b1

See how she likes taking it from behind while watching her shows. Lift that tail and poke underneath.
>>
No. 782922 ID: 91ee5f

"I got some breakfast for you."
>>
No. 782952 ID: 3abd97

An ass with healing properties. Useful!
>>
No. 783051 ID: 15a025

Sexy healing powers?
>>
No. 783121 ID: 6612fa

>>782952
my vote is that its the bag. it zombies our damaged parts so we now have a zombie eye
>>
No. 783140 ID: 987bda

>>783121
My vote is that he wears his helmet under the bag, so her tail couldn't get in deep enough to cause anything more than a bit of pain.

So, did you see a knight like yourself betrothed to a witch monster girl? Because you're totally betrothed now.
>>
No. 783157 ID: 91ee5f

>>783140
>so her horn couldn't get in deep enough
Fixed that for ya.
>>
No. 784152 ID: fc7c78
File 148847102060.jpg - (49.69KB , 600x600 , AMHQ032.jpg )
784152

"I TRUST YOU SLEPT WELL?

Konda: "Mh-hm! Haven't slept so well in years. I feel refreshed."
>>
No. 784153 ID: fc7c78
File 148847114587.jpg - (59.02KB , 600x600 , AMHQ033.jpg )
784153

"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT."

Konda: "YIP!"

>>
No. 784154 ID: fc7c78
File 148847132850.jpg - (53.37KB , 600x600 , AMHQ034.jpg )
784154

Konda: "S-so that really happened, ye-yesterday, uh?"

"YES. I ALSO BROUGHT YOU BREAKFAST, SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT OUR PLANS FOR TODAY"

Konda: "A-and what's the plan for today?"

>>
No. 784160 ID: 9c2915

Aww shit. I love this show.
>>
No. 784166 ID: 0f8ac0

If you could find some way to calm down that dwarf then maybe you could get more information out of him. Hypnosis therapy? Magic memory manipulation? An extra strength calming spell?

Right now maybe you should see if Konda's ass has some hidden divine powers after all.
>>
No. 784177 ID: 398fe1

Well, has she thought of taking up the Kobold Empress's offer? The favor for a favor?
>>
No. 784178 ID: 987bda

>>784154
"First? This."
Help her wake up with a quick lay, right where she is.

Afterwards, these:
>>784166
>>784177
>>
No. 784279 ID: 4f774f

She is just so adorable. Now that you are more intimate then maybe you could engage in some pillow talk and see if there is anything you could help her with? In a chivalrous manner of course.
>>
No. 785619 ID: 5bad16

>>784154
Ask here what she has thought of the Kobolds favor.
>>
No. 786476 ID: 151426
File 148916291873.jpg - (55.43KB , 600x600 , AMHQ035.jpg )
786476

"I WAS THINKING ABOUT FINDING A WAY TO CALM DOWN THAT GNOME SO THAT I CAN INQUIRE HIM ABOUT MY BROTHER"

Konda: "O-oh!"

"AND THERE IS THE WHOLE DEAL WITH THE EMPRESS, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE EMPRESS' OFFER?"

Konda: "T-the favor for a favor? What about it? She offered it to you"

"YEAH, AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION"

Konda: "Really?"

"YES!"

Konda: "I... i don't know, sorry. There is something off with her. I don't feel like she's completely trustworthy."

I SEE... THEN MAYBE WE CAN TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO THINK THAT OVER WHILE WE FOCUS ON THE THIRD PLAN FOR TODAY

Konda: "Which is?"
>>
No. 786478 ID: 151426
File 148916310627.jpg - (47.69KB , 600x600 , AMHQ036.jpg )
786478

"THIS, OF COURSE" I SAY AS I START NIBBLING THE BASE OF HER NECK.

SHE GIGGLES, SURPRISED.

>>
No. 786479 ID: 151426
File 148916367746.jpg - (49.34KB , 600x670 , AMHQ037.jpg )
786479

THIS TIME THE FOREPLAY DOESN'T LAST LONG, AS KONDA SEEMS TO BE AS EAGER TO BEGIN AS I AM.

I DON'T EVEN SLIP OUT OF MY ARMOR, BUT SIMPLY LOWER MY TUNIC AND CODPIECE TO SLIDE INSIDE HER, AS SHE LOWER HER BACK TO MY LEVEL.

IT TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO ADJUST TO THE CORRECT POSITION, SINCE I'M NOT USED TO A TALLER PARTNER, BUT THEN I CAN FINALLY ADMIRE THE GIGGLING MOTIONS ON HER LOWER BACK AS I START GIVING THE RHYTHM. THE GIGGLE IS ALMOST HYPNOTIC...

HER BACK ARCHES A LITTLE, WHILE HER CLAWS CLASP AT THE DRESSER AND HER TAIL WRAPS AROUND MY CHEST.

AND I'M NOT SURE SHE'S DOING THIS CONSCIOUSLY.

>>
No. 786480 ID: 151426
File 148916378569.jpg - (53.73KB , 750x470 , AMHQ038.jpg )
786480

WE KEEP GOING FOR A WHILE, UNTIL SUDDENLY I FEEL HER CLAMPING AND HER LEGS GO ALMOST LIMP.

I MANAGE TO CATCH HER AND HELP HER BALANCE BEFORE SHE FALLS DOWN ON THE GROUND.

>>
No. 786481 ID: 151426
File 148916410690.jpg - (60.35KB , 700x600 , AMHQ039.jpg )
786481

"EVERYTHING OK?"

Konda: "Uff... Yes, i... i am just uff..."

"MH?"

Konda: "It has really been a while... my body is not used at all... heh..."

I CAN TELL, SHE'S STILL TREMBLING.

>>
No. 786485 ID: 0f8ac0

Move the dresser next to the bed so Konda can watch her shows while eating breakfast.

Has Konda got any ideas on how to get information out of severely traumatised dwarves? Also see if there is anything she needs to get done.
>>
No. 786486 ID: 143250

Did you lock the door? actually, now that I think about it, did you remember to even CLOSE the door?
>>
No. 786489 ID: 1226ae

>>786486
Make sure to shield Konda with your manliness!
>>
No. 786490 ID: 65ec8d

Did you finish, yourself? You don't want to come down with the curse of the sapphire spheres while you're trying to do other things.
>>
No. 786492 ID: 79a07e

Good to have her in solid spirits. Now time to refocus our efforts a bit towards the family matters. I'm wondering if that Kobold princess might be willing to help, or if you could possibly look up any kind of recent history...although you sorta did try that.

Hm...
>>
No. 786543 ID: 1226ae

>>786492
She's an empress.
>>
No. 786554 ID: 398fe1

>>786481
Maybe it's time to move over to the bed, then.

Or you can hold her in midair with your MANLY STRENGTH.
>>
No. 787811 ID: 007b4b
File 148967271777.jpg - (53.22KB , 600x600 , AMHQ040.jpg )
787811

"YOU ARE SHAKING..."

Konda: "N-no it's ok! I c-can go on!"

"YEAH, NO... THERE IS NO NEED TO STRAIN YOURSELF MORE. JUST RELAX, IT'S STILL MORNING."

I LIFT HER OFF, BRINGING HER TO THE BED
>>
No. 787812 ID: 007b4b
File 148967284191.jpg - (53.35KB , 600x600 , AMHQ041.jpg )
787812

Konda: "Where are you going?"

"IN THE BATHROOM. I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF A THING"

Konda: "Uh? What do you me..."

Konda: "Oh..."
>>
No. 787813 ID: 007b4b
File 148967316438.jpg - (45.79KB , 500x700 , AMHQ042.jpg )
787813

"ALRIGHT! ALL BETTER AND FRESHEN UP!"

"SO! ANY IDEA ON HOW I COULD GET SOMETHING OUT OF THAT TRAUMATIZED GNOME?"

Konda: "No, unless you don't want me to kill him and ask his corpse."

"..."

Konda: "W-what?"

"NOTHING, SORRY. FORGOT YOU ARE A NECROMANCER FOR A MOMENT."

Konda: "I have no other ideas for that, sorry. I don't really deal with mental spells too much. Maybe you'd be luckier asking someone else. There might be someone here that knows how to do that."

"I SEE. I THINK I'LL LOOK AROUND THIS MORNING. MAYBE ALSO SEE IF THE EMPRESS OR HER STAFF CAN HELP OUT"

Konda: "Mmmh, if you wish, but like i told you, she gave me weird vibes..."
>>
No. 787814 ID: 007b4b
File 148967326274.jpg - (52.16KB , 500x700 , AMHQ043.jpg )
787814

"WELL, WISH ME LUCK!"

BUT KONDA IS ALREADY DISTRACTED BY HER CRYSTAL BALL.

SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO FOCUS, OR SHE'LL END UP MAKING BIG MISTAKES.


...

LIKE ME... I FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR...

GOOD THING IT WAS AT LEAST CLOSED!
>>
No. 787815 ID: 007b4b
File 148967346191.jpg - (45.02KB , 450x700 , AMHQ044.jpg )
787815

MMH. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WAITED. IT IS STILL EARLY IN THE MORNING. MOST OF THE GUESTS ARE PROBABLY STILL SLEEPING.

???: "AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN FUCK OFF!"

UH?
>>
No. 787816 ID: 007b4b
File 148967402127.jpg - (100.69KB , 900x600 , AMHQ045.jpg )
787816

Golem Butler: "Please, ladies, let us mantain calm and decorum "

Naiad priestess: "Decorum? With these creatures going around in their revealing and indecent outfits?"

Harpy: "HEY LISTEN YOU CLOTH-FACED, WATER-GAGGER, STIFF-ASS, ALGAE COVERED PRICKS! WE ARE DECENT ENOUGH TO HAVE PUT ACTUAL CLOTHES ON. IF IT WAS FOR ME I'D BE LIKE MOTHER NATURE MADE ME. LIKE NATURE WANTS ME TO BE! INSTEAD OF HIDING MY SKIN IN POTATO SACKS LIKE YOU!"

Naiad priestess: "Shameful! You call that even covering up! It barely works"

Harpy: "WELL, IT'S ALREADY MORE THAN I'M USED TO WEAR AND I'M WEARING THIS ONLY BECAUSE I'M FORCED. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE OFF SOMETHING EH? YOU SCARED YOUR UGLINESS WILL TURN PEOPLE INTO STONE? WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GORGONS?!"

Naiad priestess: "HOW DARE YOU!"

Golem Butler: " Oh, bother... "
>>
No. 787817 ID: 5391fc

Good morning ladies and Butler! What I'm seeing here is actually more of a problem of not being able to understand each other's culture. This should be a time of learning about each other's culture and coming together, this summit is meant to unite monster kind, not squabble over our choice of wardrobe.
>>
No. 787818 ID: 8d4593

REMOVE UPPER ARMOR AND ASK WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
The power of your pecks will solve this.
It is the only way.
>>
No. 787831 ID: e934d1

Ladies, ladies, isn't this a summit? If we can't even put aside our personal grievances with one another how are we supposed to tackle the big issues of state we are supposed to be dealing with here?
>>
No. 787846 ID: 5cdf3a

Should you even get involved? The priests might see through Konda's illusion spell.

If you're really interested in engaging every monster problem you come across, pull the butler over to give you a better context of the situation.
>>
No. 787849 ID: eb4b36

Inform the Naiad that it she is in no position to enforce her culture on the harpies. Both groups are in the territory of the kobold queen, and any petty issues should be dealt with by her staff.
>>
No. 787856 ID: a363ac

>>787816
Use your McHammer Family Muscles to save Super Ultra Mega Robot Butler by tearing off the patato sacks and putting them on the harpies.
>>
No. 787916 ID: 1943b7

Ladies, Ladies, let us remember we are here to come together in cooperation. We have bigger problems to handle. Now, I'm sure this fine Butler here can help minimize the time frame you all have to rub shoulders, but in return you have to remember that you are GUESTS. There is an expectation of civilized behavior, even if you see something unsettling. Remember you are representing your people, be sure to act in a way to make them proud!
>>
No. 787929 ID: bcd82e

Aren't Naiads really prone to jealousy? That's probably the root cause of this conflict. Do they react the same way to undressed men?

Interrupt the situation by BARING YOUR POWERFUL UPPER BODY and ask the butler if he can inspect your triceps for potential muscle decay or some other excuse so you can whisper to him and maybe agree on a way to resolve this.
>>
No. 787993 ID: 9fdb98

You are a knight and a guest in this house, it is only your noble duty to help maintain order withing these walls, ask the humble golem butler if he needs any assitance (only to ingore him if he says no).

We will have to assess the situation first, use your chivalrous manners and diplomacy to try to calm the tension and then figure out how all of this started.

Also... Is their first day or something? I thought many came to this meeting already in knowledge of what they could find, and would, at least, be modest and avoid provoking conflicts at all times if possible...
>>
No. 788472 ID: cf8ee7

>>787816
I wonder if there are any illusion spells available, so that the harpies could go around clothed in the manner of their preference, and others will see only what they want to see? Surely that kind of thing might be within the power of our hosts here, in the name of keeping the peace.
>>
No. 788836 ID: 3abd97

>"No, unless you don't want me to kill him and ask his corpse."
I'll save that as a plan B. It's kind of final, and we're apt to make enemies killing people.

>>787816
I believe this summit is meant as an exchange of ideas and cultures, not a competition. Need either of you seek so vigorously to convert the other?
>>
No. 788844 ID: 6ed850

Ask them politely yet firmly to shout and bicker where people aren't trying to sleep.
>>
No. 788868 ID: d79f26

>>788472
good idea, illusion projection necklaces.
>>
No. 789678 ID: 3a3705
File 149027562097.jpg - (106.12KB , 800x500 , AMHQ046.jpg )
789678

"LADIES, PLEASE. THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT AT EACH OTHER"

Naiad priestess: "And who would you b... WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!"

"A distraction, and as a distraction. I'd say it worked."

Harpy: "What?"

"I'M A GUEST AS WELL, I SERVE LADY KONDA THE NECROMANCER. I WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE WHAT IS THE QUARREL BETWEEN YOUR TWO PARTIES AT THE MOMENT"

THE NAIAD POINTS TO THE HARPY

Naiad priestess: "They are! Going around, showing so much sinful skin to anyone! Just... just like you! A level of decorum this low is not ACCEPTABLE!"
>>
No. 789679 ID: 3a3705
File 149027600361.jpg - (72.87KB , 750x550 , AMHQ047.jpg )
789679

"I DON'T SEE THE REAL PROBLEM. THE COUNCIL IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NEUTRAL ZONE FOR EVERYONE, WHERE ONLY THE RULES OF THE KOBOLD EMPRESS APPLY, NO?

Naiad priestess: "Mh, yes... but..."

"AND THIS IS ALSO A PLACE WHERE MONSTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT ASIDE HATRED AND CULTURAL INSENSIBILITIES TOWARD EACH OTHER IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEMS IN THESE LANDS, NO?"

Naiad priestess: "In...indeed, but..."

"ALSO WHILE I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RUDE BUT... YOU TALK ABOUT DECORUM, AND YET YOU START A FIGHT AT THIS HOUR OF THE MORNING? THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL TRYING TO REST, LIKE MY MISTRESS."

Naiad priestess: "I... Uh..."
>>
No. 789680 ID: 3a3705
File 149027611655.jpg - (87.15KB , 980x550 , AMHQ048.jpg )
789680

Naiad priestess: "Let us go, Celestine. Let's head to our room..."

SHE STORMS OFF IN A HURRY.
>>
No. 789681 ID: 3a3705
File 149027613842.jpg - (46.76KB , 550x585 , AMHQ049.jpg )
789681

>>
No. 789682 ID: 3a3705
File 149027621351.jpg - (47.88KB , 550x600 , AMHQ050.jpg )
789682

Naiad priestess: "CELESTINE!"

Celestine: "Y-Yes High Priestess!"

THE OTHER NAIAD LEAVES AS WELL
>>
No. 789683 ID: 3a3705
File 149027656794.jpg - (87.24KB , 610x600 , AMHQ051.jpg )
789683

Crotchbiter: "Thanks buddy. Those bitches were really getting on my nerves. I'm Crotchbiter, ambassadress of the harpy flock of the East."

"NO NEED TO THANK ME. I MUST ASK, WAS SHE THE ONE THAT STARTED IT?"

Crotchbiter: "Yeh. Those stuck up nuns saw us across the corridor while the rocky butler here was showing us to our room and they started complaining about us. I mean... fuck 'em right? We even put on actual clothes. We aren't even use to!"

"I SEE. BUT IF WEARING CLOTHES IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU, WHY HAVEN'T YOU JUST USED SOME KIND OF ILLUSION TO MAKE FAKE CLOTHES?

Crotchbiter: "..."
>>
No. 789685 ID: 3a3705
File 149027681825.jpg - (86.87KB , 1000x600 , AMHQ052.jpg )
789685

Crotchbiter: "Why haven't we thought of that?!?"

Harpy: "Mh-hm!"

Golem Butler: "Well. Thanks for, somehow, resolving the situation, sir Deathy."

"I HOPE I DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES, I JUST WISH TO HELP OUT THE HOSTS AS MUCH AS A KNIGHT LIKE MYSELF SHOULD"

Golem Butler: "Nothing to worry about. I welcome any help these days. Especially now that new guests are coming. Speaking of help, do you need anything, sir?"
>>
No. 789686 ID: d79f26

you were simply wishing to see the new arrivals and perhaps see the empress once again.
>>
No. 789698 ID: fceae5

Well, if we could get a map of this place, it'd be fantastic. It'd also be nice if we could speak to the empress.
>>
No. 789711 ID: 79a07e

>>789698
Seconding.
>>
No. 789730 ID: ffc525

THE PRIESTESS' MAY HOLD THE KEY TO FINDING OUR BROTHER. IN THE WAY THEY HIDE THEIR NATURE, THEY SURELY KNOW HOW OUR BROTHER HAS BEEN HIDING HIS SECRETS AND HOW THE HOLY LANCE FITS IN. WE MUST FOLLOW THEM AT ONCE AND ASK THEM TO "REVEAL" ALL THERE IS.
>>
No. 789756 ID: a363ac

>>789685
Make sure to call the robot "SUPER ULTRA MEGA-ZORD ULTIMATE ROBOT GOLEM BUTLER!"
>>
No. 789759 ID: 15a025

A schedule that tells us what events and when they are going on here would be nice.
>>
No. 789799 ID: 3abd97

>Why haven't we thought of that?!?
Probably because illusions are more expensive or complicated than cloth.

But oh boy, we sure started something there.

>>789698
>>789759
Map and schedule of upcoming events would be good, yes.
>>
No. 789862 ID: 72ed6b

>>789799
> But oh boy, we sure started something there.

Yeah, they might even get a thrill out of faking modest clothing while being completely naked.

And, of course, you might mention to them that a sufficiently careful illusion could be selective, only appearing to those whose sensibilities might be offended, not to those who don't mind. So others can enjoy the sights in the manner the harpies would enjoy.
>>
No. 789864 ID: 72ed6b

>>789686
>>789698
Asking after the empress presumes you're willing to take her up on her offer, a "favour for a favour". You're an honorable knight; you shouldn't do that without talking to Konda. While what you said to the empress about needing her permission as your "master" in the necromantic sense wasn't true, you should still ask her as your lover.

And ask her if she would like to join you in seeking the empress's favour.
>>
No. 789985 ID: 486124

>>789864
This. Do ask if the empress might have some time to meet with you later in the day, but then go talk to Konda.
>>
No. 790891 ID: c36492

>>789686
I think we should focus on meeting any new arrivals. Accompany Golem Butler and ask if the harpies want to come along. Maybe chat a bit with them to see what they're trying to achieve at this summit, what they are good at, that sort of thing.

Avoid the empress for now.
>>
No. 790973 ID: 2120ee

>>789685
>Crotchbiter

Amazing. This individual has a destiny to fulfil.
>>
No. 791064 ID: e97f18

>>789864
This; ask if the empress has time to meet you later, and then talk to Konda.

If the time the empress has to meet with you is later in the day, then speak further with the harpies about the summit.
>>
No. 791709 ID: 44f31f
File 149090106236.jpg - (72.07KB , 750x550 , AMHQ053.jpg )
791709

"MAYBE, G... I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING, BUT WHAT IS YOUR NAME? I DON'T FEEL RIGHT TO CALL YOU JUST GOLEM BUTLER."

Golem Butler: "My full name is Ultra Lord Castellan Ultimate Robot Butler Junior. But please, call me just Golem Butler for short.

"...ALRIGHT. I WANTED TO ASK A COUPLE OF THINGS, IF YOU DON'T MIND"

Golem Butler: "I'm here to help, Sir.

"IS THERE AN ACTUAL MAP OF THIS LOCATION? THIS PLACE IS MASSIVE AND I'M AFRAID I WOULD LOSE MYSELF."

Golem Butler: "The map for the Volcano is in the brochure in your room, you didn't find it?

"NNNO... I COMPLETELY MISSED IT..."

Golem Butler: "It's no problem sir, let me provide a copy for you right now.
>>
No. 791711 ID: 44f31f
File 149090125814.jpg - (70.91KB , 800x700 , AMHQ054.jpg )
791711

Golem Butler: "As i said, this place is divided in 3 improper floors. at the top you have the forum, where the council will take place. Right below it there are the actual rooms, divided in subfloors depending of the size of the guest. At the bottom there is also the library, which has been open only recently, as Kobold Empress ordered. And at the bottom you have the main public areas. I have another brochure for that.
>>
No. 791713 ID: 44f31f
File 149090157672.jpg - (101.33KB , 1000x600 , AMHQ055.jpg )
791713

Golem Butler: "The ground Floor contains the entrance, the lobby, inner gardens, the bar and the restaurant, training grounds and SPA that are open for all the guests. there is also the Ballroom, which is currently closed, since we are preparing the presentation for the council, before the actual encounter really begins.

"Speaking of, are other guests coming soon? Anything i can do to help?"

Golem Butler: "The Harpies and the Naiads arrived early, but we are still waiting for the Centaurs delegates from west and north, the Yetis, Lady Konda of the third Hell, the slime queen from the East and... uhm... i think the golden trio should arrive too. We are waiting for them, and everything is prepared, so we do not need help, sir. But if you want to meet other guests, feel free to go talk to them.
>>
No. 791715 ID: 44f31f
File 149090177770.jpg - (63.44KB , 750x550 , AMHQ056.jpg )
791715

Golem Butler: "Anything else, sir?

"JUST ONE, I WANTED TO ASK WHEN THE KOBOLD EMPRESS COULD BE OPEN TO MEET ME AND KONDA, WE HAVE TO DISCUSS SOMETHING"

Golem Butler: "Yes, 'the favour for a favour'. I received orders to tell you that you can contact me whenever you feel like and i can set up an appointment with her, since she's mostly free aside for a couple of smaller details on the council.
>>
No. 791718 ID: 44f31f
File 149090194151.jpg - (60.11KB , 750x550 , AMHQ057.jpg )
791718

OH I SEE, THANK YOU

Golem Butler: "I have to actually apologize, i was supposed to deliver this message earlier this morning. But i didn't want to interrupt you.

UH...

Golem Butler: "And sir...

HE LEANS CLOSER, SO THAT THE HARPIES CAN'T HEAR WHAT HE'S WHISPERING ME

Golem Butler: "Please, next time be sure you have closed and locked the door.

UUUUUUH...
>>
No. 791723 ID: 91ee5f

>>791713
Hey, they've got a spa! Maybe Konda would like to relax in it?

>but we are still waiting for the Centaurs delegates from west and north, the Yetis, Lady Konda of the third Hell, the slime queen from the East and... uhm... i think the golden trio should arrive too.
>Lady Konda of the third Hell
>Lady Konda
Isn't that who you're with? Uh, don't ask the Golem Butler that. Let's go ask Konda herself.

>>791715
>'the favour for a favour'.
Let's go ask Konda about that also. Let her decide when to do that.
>>
No. 791736 ID: 188451

>Ground floor: First floor
Absolute savages.

Golden trio? Who are they?

>Bar
What's your opinion of alcohol?
>>
No. 791777 ID: 4c4abe

>>791718
Wouldn't a true butler omit such a remark on the basis of courtesy to the guests? He must be a spy - a 'hide-in-plain-sight' spy.
>>
No. 791848 ID: 72ed6b

>>791777
It's a courtesy to point out that we forgot, as someone else with less discretion could have wandered in.
>>
No. 791849 ID: 72ed6b

>>791723
>>791715
>>'the favour for a favour'.
> Let's go ask Konda about that also. Let her decide when to do that.

Yes, let's do that.

And let's ask Konda about the "Lady Konda of the third Hell" thing. Wouldn't the butler already know that Konda had arrived, though?
>>
No. 791889 ID: 987bda

>>791849
nb4 it's her mother.
>>
No. 791953 ID: 1226ae

Konda the Sorceress is a half-demon.

Lady Konda of the Third Hell is presumably her demonic progenitor.

Either way, we should set up an appointment with the Kobold Empress, and remember to LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR NEXT TIME.
>>
No. 792000 ID: c36492

Hey there are shops. Is there a way to earn money around here? Preferably through fighting and winning.

Otherwise check out the inner gardens and bar. That way you can also keep an eye on the entrance for interesting newcomers.
>>
No. 792060 ID: 3abd97

>My full name is Ultra Lord Castellan Ultimate Robot Butler Junior
Ulcur Bj.

...that sounds lewd.

>Lady Konda of the third Hell
Is there more than one Lady Konda? My mistress would seem to have already arrived.

>>791718
I thank you for your discretion, good sir, and apologize for the impropriety.
>>
No. 792475 ID: dd8cd9
File 149108076561.jpg - (76.89KB , 800x550 , AMHQ058.jpg )
792475

"UHM. YES... I WILL DO THAT..."

Golem Butler: "Anything else i can help you with?"

"WELL, I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO MY MISTRESS, BUT I'LL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS WE REACHED A DECISION"

Golem Butler: "As you wish, sir. Now if you don't mind, i'd like to show the ladies to their rooms."

Crotchbiter: "Holy crap. Yes, please. I need to take a bath to get out all the dust from my feathers."

"NO, MY APOLOGIES, HAVE A NICE DAY."

Crotchbiter: "See you around, buddy!"
>>
No. 792479 ID: dd8cd9
File 149108098455.jpg - (103.36KB , 850x600 , AMHQ059.jpg )
792479

IT'S TOO EARLY TO GO BACK TO KONDA, I ONLY LEFT A FEW MINUTES AGO. BETTER GIVE HER MORE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE FAVOUR. AND PROBABLY TELL HER THAT ONE OF HER RELATIVES MIGHT BE COMING TOO.

FOR NOW LET'S CHECK THE BAR. IT'S CLOSER TO THE LOBBY SO I CAN HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SCOUT THE NEW ARRIVALS.

PLACE LOOKS NICE. REALLY CLEAN, REALLY TIDY. AND RATHER BIG. YOU CAN FIT GIANTS IN HERE.
>>
No. 792481 ID: dd8cd9
File 149108114494.jpg - (64.19KB , 700x600 , AMHQ060.jpg )
792481

IT SEEMS THE ONLY WORKER AT THE BAR IS A SHORT STURDY LOOKING ORC FEMALE.

Orc barmaid: "Oh, hello sir. Welcome. My name is Bertah and i run the bar here. You'd like something to drink?"
>>
No. 792488 ID: d79f26

a light ale, it is the morning afterall. ask about the little thing drinking too, not sure drinking your own body weight is a good idea.
>>
No. 792489 ID: c36492

A tankard of the darkest and most nutrition packed ale there is! Also is that a tiny moth person?

Ask Bertah if she has seen many of these councils. Are there any individuals of note that you should watch out for?
>>
No. 792490 ID: 70983e

Are there any giants in the bar right now?
>>
No. 792492 ID: 027085

>>792489
Seeing as how this is our first time at the council maybe see what other information she can tell us. What is usually discussed at these meetings?
>>
No. 792504 ID: 638191

>>792481
just have whatever is on tap
>>
No. 792506 ID: 3abd97

>>792481
I'm sorry, you seem to have a bug in your drink.
>>
No. 792515 ID: 50b512

>>792489
Seconding all of this; she's likely to have a unique perspective and insight.
>>
No. 792519 ID: 72ed6b

>>792481
When you are done at the bar, order a second round of the dark, nutritious brew to go, and bring it back for Konda. She might want the energy, as well as a bit of courage.
>>
No. 793346 ID: bc659d
File 149132315271.jpg - (94.39KB , 750x600 , AMHQ061.jpg )
793346

"I'LL TAKE AN ALE ON THE TAP, PLEASE"

Bertah: "Coming right up!"

"THIS BAR IS RATHER BIG. ARE THERE ANY GIANTS HERE?"

Pixie: "Just one... in my pants! Oooooooooooh"

"..."

Bertah: "Please don't mind Primula. She's drunk"

Primula: "I fucking sure am! Had to fucking listen to those nuns preaching about my clothes for the entire time i escorted them here. I deserve to get drunk!"

"SO, ANYWAY... I IMAGINE THIS ISN'T YOUR FIRST COUNCIL, MIND IF I ASK YOU SOMETHING?"

Bertah: "Actually sir, this is the first council i see. I've been working here only 3 years."

"OH..."
>>
No. 793349 ID: bc659d
File 149132378166.jpg - (64.88KB , 700x600 , AMHQ062.jpg )
793349

Bertah: "But i'm sure Primula could be of help. She's a veteran bodyguard and she has attended a lot of councils.

Primula: "Uh? Oh yeah! Sure! Been doing this for almost a century now. This your first council?"

"INDEED. I'M A SERVANT OF LADY KONDA"

Primula: "Jo or Hira?"

"LADY HIRA KONDA"

Primula: "Oh yeah the necromancer, makes sense. I don't think i have ever seen her around the council much. So anyway. Since we are both in the same line of work i imagine, remember this. Try to not cause problems. Or you won't get a single coin back. Avoid getting between rival tribes or lovers. Trust me. You'll li... survive longer."

"I WAS MORE CURIOUS ON WHAT IS GOING TO BE TALKED ABOUT IN THE COUNCIL, HONESTLY"

Primula: "Oh that. Meh. It's always a big fucking pool of morons"

Bertah: "Primula, come on"

Primula: "Hey, they are! Most of the time it's just stupid squabble about lands and the menace from the human kingdoms, or something stupid like 'UH-BLUH-BLUH THE DWARVES OVERCHARGE FOR REBUILDING MY DUNGEON HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP MY JOB TO ATTRACT AND TRAP ADVENTURERS IF I CAN'T EVEN HAVE A TREASURE ROOM!' and shit like that"
>>
No. 793351 ID: bc659d
File 149132426030.jpg - (54.62KB , 700x600 , AMHQ063.jpg )
793351

Primula: "I mean, my job is pretty much making sure they get here safe. Lots of adventurers and roaming beasts in these lands. That doesn't mean i give a crap about what they care. Or else i would have gutted that fucking Naiad as soon as she commented on my ass."

"I THINK I MIGHT HAVE MET HER ALREADY..."

Primula: "OH BOY! Hopefully you haven't pissed her or i might have to kick your ass!"

"..."

Primula: "Just kidding, man. I'm not paid enough for that hahahahahah!!!"

"SPEAKING OF PEOPLE I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR, OR AVOID. ANY SUGGESTION?"

Primula: "Yeah buddy. Watch out for the golden Trio."

"WHO ARE THOSE?"

Primula: "Trio of fuckboys, i'll tell you what"

Bertah: "Yeah, have to agree on that"

Primula: "Richest fuckers in all the lands. Half-blood Twins that have inherited from their gorgon mother the ability to turn into minerals their victims. They like gold. a lot!"

"THEY... SOUND UNPLEASANT..."

Primula: "You can bet, man. Just avoid those fuckers if you can. Anything else you want to know?"
>>
No. 793352 ID: d79f26

ask if she wishes to spar later, you have never fought a pixie before and are curious how their combat style works. make it clear you are not doubting her skill at her job, you are just curious.
>>
No. 793355 ID: b15da4

Wanna fight later? She's got flexibility, but you've got reach.
>>
No. 793363 ID: a363ac

>>793351
Could I possibly see this giant of yours I haven't had a good round in ages.
>>
No. 793374 ID: 1226ae

Ask her about the OTHER Lady Konda.
>>
No. 793432 ID: 70983e

>>793351
>I would have gutted that fucking Naiad as soon as she commented on my ass."
Was she complimenting it? Because I bet it's pretty fine.
>>
No. 793471 ID: 3abd97

>inherited from their gorgon mother the ability to turn into minerals their victims
>"THEY... SOUND UNPLEASANT..."
To be fair, is petrifying someone any less unpleasant than running them though with a sword?

>>793374
Yes.
>>
No. 793634 ID: 66489a
File 149141426064.jpg - (62.17KB , 550x650 , AMHQ064.jpg )
793634

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THEY COMMENTED ON YOUR... REAR?[i]"

Primula: "Well it was less of a comment and more a complain about my undergarments."

Primula: "Well... i mean it was less about the undergarments in se and more about the lack of them"

"[i]...
"

Primula: "Dude, you know how fucking chafing it can get when you are this small? Leaves ain't the best you can get. And none of my people fucking likes to use fabric."

"NO, I SEE... SO, WHERE WOULD YOU HIDE THE GIANT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT EARLY?"

BERTAH LETS OUT A HEARTY LAUGH

Primula: "Hah. Ain't you the funny one."

I DIDN'T REALIZE ASKING ABOUT POSSIBLE MAGICAL SPACE WAS CONSIDERED FUNNY HERE.

"UHM, I WANTED TO ASK. COULD YOU GIVE ME MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT LADY JO KONDA?"

Primula: "..."
>>
No. 793639 ID: 66489a
File 149141486473.jpg - (58.80KB , 600x650 , AMHQ065.jpg )
793639

Primula: "You are working for her daughter, dude. How do you not know about Lady Jo?"

"I... UHM..."

Primula: "She's a ruthless and powerful demon, centuries ago she rose among her own kin and seized control of the third hell. She's one of the few neutral powers in the entire Monsterlands, as her demons act as a mercenrary force when a regime becomes unstable. She's a regular presence during the council and few have the guts to contradict her will."

HOW DID SOMEONE LIKE KONDA CAME OUT FROM THE LOINS OF SOMEONE THAT SOUND SO DREADFUL...

Primula: "Despite that, she pretty much only real care about her own place for what i heard. I got only one advice, don't cross her ever. EVER! In the few centuries i've seen her in the council i saw with my eyes giants shat themselves in her presence. And then that time she obliterated that dragon for making fun of her dress. EEESH!"

"YES THANK YOU, I THINK I HEARD ENOUGH. LET'S CHANGE SUBJECT. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN SPARRING?"

Primula: "Who me? With you?"

"YES, SINCE I STARTED SERVING UNDER LADY KONDA, I WANTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WAY OF FIGHTING FROM OTHERS IN THESE LANDS. I'D BE CURIOUS TO SEE YOUR STYLE."

SHE GIVES ME A WEIRD LOOK

Primula: "I mean, sure. If you have a death wish! Not now though. I'm tired and i'm in the middle of my beauty bath"

"YOU BATHE IN YOUR BEER?"

Primula: "Two drakes with one rock, dude. You should try."
>>
No. 793643 ID: 0555b9

I heard an invitation to try her beer! Just a sip, though, ever the gentleman. Maybe it adds pixie dust to the flavor?
>>
No. 793645 ID: 8cb228

No, I don't have a death wish. However, if you greatly outclass me in the combative arts, you would be able to hold back so I can learn without major injury, yes? I am ever the student of this art!
>>
No. 793649 ID: c45b7e

>>793639
Pick up that mug and pound it. Like a manly man.
>>
No. 793650 ID: 8cb228

>>793649
No violence while a guest! It breaks the rules of hospitality and is therefore unknightly.
>>
No. 793651 ID: 398fe1

No, you fools, she's saying we should try bathing in beer. I say pass on that. Also, ew, drinking someone's bathwater?!

Thank her for the info and drink some of your beer.
>>
No. 793652 ID: 398fe1

...uhhh, can you even drink with that bag on your head?
>>
No. 793677 ID: a363ac

>>793639
Drink the bath try it like she said. Would you happen to know what properties Pixie dust has when mixed with alcohol?
>>
No. 793686 ID: 0d1514

>>793677
Drink the fairy beer yes
>>
No. 793834 ID: 72ed6b

>>793639
Yes, try it.

>>793645
And this. Surely if she that far outclasses us, we might learn something!
>>
No. 793835 ID: 8cb228

She's not saying drink HER bath beer -- that would be rude to do! -- She's saying try bathing in beer and drinking it on our own!
>>
No. 793879 ID: 5e00fb

God dammit guys shes obviously trying to tell us to drink a bathtub full of beer instead of bathing!
Now get a straw so we don't have to risk someone noticing discrepancies with our head bag illusion.
>>
No. 793891 ID: 7c7aa7

Comically misinterpret her suggestion, and sip the beer that currently has her in it.
>>
No. 794149 ID: 237f2d
File 149159984640.jpg - (41.54KB , 550x550 , AMHQ066.jpg )
794149

BERTAH GIVES ME MY ALE MUG.

THE TASTE IS GOOD. PROBABLY DWARVEN BREW.
>>
No. 794151 ID: 237f2d
File 149159991873.jpg - (37.87KB , 550x550 , AMHQ067.jpg )
794151

"WAIT YOU MEANT TRY BATHING IN BEER OR TRY YOUR BEER-BATH?"
>>
No. 794152 ID: 237f2d
File 149159997414.jpg - (53.03KB , 550x550 , AMHQ068.jpg )
794152

Primula: "What? Of course i meant b..."
>>
No. 794153 ID: 237f2d
File 149160016187.jpg - (50.81KB , 550x550 , AMHQ069.jpg )
794153

Primula: "...BEER-BATH! You never tasted the magical pixie dusted enhanced brew, haven't you?"

Bertah: "..."

"NO, I DON'T THINK I EVER HAD"

Primula: "Oh! Then this is a unique opportuinity for you! Take a sip, man!"

Bertah: "Sir, she's... "

Primula: "GIVING HIM A UNIQUE AND RARE EXPERIENCE THAT FEW CAN EXPERIENCE!"
>>
No. 794157 ID: 237f2d
File 149160036859.jpg - (70.96KB , 800x550 , AMHQ070.jpg )
794157

"SURE, I'M ALWAYS READY FOR NEW EXPERIENCES."

I GRAB THE MUG.

Primula: "Hold on, buddy. Let me get out before you swallow me too. I ain't that kind of Pixie."

SHE HOPS OUT OF THE MUG, SITTING ON THE RIG AS I TAKE A SIP.

Bertah: "Eewwww"

...

THE BEER TASTES LIKE DIRTWASH AND SWEAT... WITH A HINT OF CINNAMON?
>>
No. 794158 ID: 237f2d
File 149160043886.jpg - (57.89KB , 600x650 , AMHQ071.jpg )
794158

Primula: "So, buddy! How was my bathwater? Tasty eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
>>
No. 794159 ID: 143250

Let the trip-out begin.
>>
No. 794161 ID: a363ac

>>794158
Well no one ever said magical potions are tasty! so what are the effects of this concoction?
>>
No. 794165 ID: 393aa5

Spit it out at her.
>>
No. 794168 ID: d79f26

"cinnamony"
>>
No. 794171 ID: c31aac

>>794158
It's a good thing I'm undead.
>>
No. 794185 ID: a19ed6

DID YOU PEE IN THIS!?
>>
No. 794191 ID: 72ed6b

>>794158
"Quite a potent nectar. Best enjoyed while observing a appealing view, as closely as possible."
>>
No. 794197 ID: e97f18

"Full­­-bodied, well-spiced, full of complex undertones, with a flavor to be savored deeply."
>>
No. 794200 ID: 20f33b

Odd flavor, but an excellent view...
>>
No. 794221 ID: 2c2a87

"It tastes like sparkles and eternity.
...
It's pretty good."
>>
No. 794231 ID: 7b7ab3

>>794158
"Tastes like virginity and disappointment."
>>
No. 794233 ID: 70983e

I like it. *SLAM* Another!
>>
No. 794260 ID: 8cb228

What's the hint of cinnamon?
>>
No. 794273 ID: 72ed6b

>>794260
Unless this was a very strange beer, that was the "pixie dust".
>>
No. 794301 ID: b007cd

>>794231
Virginity and dissapointment
>>
No. 794302 ID: 977a5e

>>794168
Tasted like cinnamon.
>>
No. 794323 ID: 987bda

>>794301
"Virginity and disappointment. With a hint of cinnamon."
>>
No. 794325 ID: c31aac

>>794323
I don't think we're gonna get a better retort than this lads
A bit out of character, but we can consider this a bit of a duel of wits. A rapier parry to her brutish verbal club attack.
>>
No. 794342 ID: 72ed6b

>>794197
This.
>>
No. 794364 ID: e12db1

She tricked you, but there's no need to bat an eye at such a trivial thing. A knight must keep his valor.

Tell her that there's no need for her to feel embarassed and calling a fine liquor like this bathwater. Tell her that being a knight is more than just swinging a sword and that you're not ashamed of any goodwill such as tasting a female, even if indirectly.
>>
No. 794530 ID: 15a025

"It was delicious. Another round please!
>>
No. 794540 ID: 91ee5f

>>794323
This! XD
>>
No. 794671 ID: aa703d
File 149176398520.jpg - (43.83KB , 600x600 , AMHQ072.jpg )
794671

"A RICH AND UNIQUE TASTE INDEED, SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED! A FLAVOR TO BE SAVORED DEEPLY"

Primula: "Hahah...wait what?"

"I AM JOKING. IT TASTES LIKE ABSTINENCE AND DISAPPOINTMENT."

Primula: "..."

"WITH A HINT OF CINNAMON."
>>
No. 794673 ID: aa703d
File 149176418041.jpg - (50.97KB , 600x600 , AMHQ073.jpg )
794673

PRIMULA STARTS LAUGHING, ALMOST FALLING OFF OF THE MUG

Primula: "You got me back! You are alright, Dude! Well Played"

"THANKS. YOU ARE ALRIGHT TOO."

BERTAH LAUGHS TOO.

"SO... DOES THE PIXIE DUST HAVE ANY OTHER EFFECT?"

Primula: "Nah. I don't have any magical powers. Not my stuff."
>>
No. 794676 ID: d79f26

well, put mug down and say your farewells for now, we got more exploring to do.
>>
No. 794679 ID: 70983e

Excuse yourself for now. It's a little early in the morning to be fooling around - but then, what else is there to do? Hmm? Meeting new people, yes - but aren't you doing that right now?
>>
No. 794706 ID: 72ed6b

Order a second round of the dark, nutritious brew, to go, and bring it back for Konda. She might want the energy, as well as a bit of courage.
>>
No. 794735 ID: 3abd97

>>794673
Carefully fistbump, and then be on your way.
>>
No. 796514 ID: 3f08e4
File 149245846344.jpg - (57.95KB , 600x700 , AMHQ074.jpg )
796514

"WELL I THINK I HAVE MORE OF THIS PLACE TO EXPLORE. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A MUG OF ALE SENT TO MY MISTRESS' ROOM LATER?"

Bertah: "Yes sir! I'll send one of the servants to bring it."

"THANK YOU. IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU TWO."

Bertah: "Thank you sir. Have a nice day."

Primula: "Peace, man!"

I OFFER HER THE WARRIOR-BOUND SALUTE. SHE BUMPS ME BACK.

"PEACE TO YOU TOO. SEE YOU AROUND."
>>
No. 796516 ID: 3f08e4
File 149245866846.jpg - (169.81KB , 1000x750 , AMHQ075.jpg )
796516

IT IS STILL TOO EARLY TO GET BACK TO KONDA, LET'S SEE HOW THE GARDENS ARE.

THE PLACE IS WAY BIGGER THAN I IMAGINED. DESPITE IT BEING INSIDE A VOLCANO IT GETS A LOT OF LIGHT.
THE PLANTS ARE ALL ARRANGED CAREFULLY IN NEAT PATHS. THERE IS EVEN AN ACTUAL LAKE.

IT ALSO SEEMS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ENJOYING THE PLACE.

???: "Greetings, sir!"
>>
No. 796517 ID: 3f08e4
File 149245911025.jpg - (66.51KB , 600x600 , AMHQ076.jpg )
796517

A YOUNG SATYR WITH A PROSTHETIC ARM GREETS ME

Rigo: "Welcome to the gardens, sir. My name is Rigo and i am the keeper of this place. I must warn you beforehand, please do not feed anything in the lake nor the plants. I prefer not to spoil them! If you need anything, let me know!"
>>
No. 796518 ID: 143250

Are the plants venus fly traps, or a mean green mother from outerspace?

Assure him you won't feed them, but ask if he could show you some of the most interesting plants, or whatever is in the lake.
>>
No. 796524 ID: aabd7a

Don't stare at his arm that's rude instead stare at his crotch bulge!
>>
No. 796527 ID: 398fe1

>>796517
Ask how his arm works. Is it nature magic, or some sort of golemetry?
>>
No. 796539 ID: 93f07c

>>796517
"YE GODS, WHAT IS THAT?" Shout and point at his bulge.
>>
No. 796545 ID: 79a07e

>>796517
Thanks for the warning. Cool arm. Howsat work?
>>
No. 796558 ID: 72ed6b

>>796517
Ask him for a tour. Ask him if there's anything dangerous around; is this a "do not feed the plants...if you can help it" situation?
>>
No. 796563 ID: 3abd97

>>796517
I will do my best to stay out of the lake and carnivorous greenery, then.

Compliment him on a well kept park (garden?). You didn't expect to find anything like this inside a volcano!
>>
No. 796564 ID: 72ed6b

>>796563
> Compliment him on a well kept park (garden?). You didn't expect to find anything like this inside a volcano!

Indeed! I wonder if the volcanic soil makes some things easier to grow?
>>
No. 796634 ID: 70983e

Ye gods, it's crawling up his arm! Cut it off before it spreads!
>>
No. 797906 ID: a100c1
File 149312666056.jpg - (61.05KB , 500x550 , AMHQ077.jpg )
797906

"THAT OUTFIT REALLY DOESN'T LEAVE MUCH TO IMAGINATION, MH?"

Rigo: "Uh? What?"

"UHM NO, I MEAN! YOUR ARM! THAT'S QUITE UNIQUE, SIR RICO. HOW DID YOU GET IT?"

Rigo: "Uhm... i... i kinda don't really like talking about it, sir. Sorry"

GOOD JOB BRAIN... I MUST HAVE TOUCHED A SORE SPOT.
>>
No. 797908 ID: 0555b9

Abort abort! Crabwalk away.
>>
No. 797910 ID: a100c1
File 149312772110.jpg - (231.07KB , 1100x800 , AMHQ078.jpg )
797910

"UHM... EHM... SO! THIS IS QUITE AN IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY OF GREENERY YOU HAVE HERE. I'M SURPRISED TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS INSIDE A VOLCANO! IS THIS ALL YOUR HANDYWORK? BECAUSE I MUST CONGRATULATE YOU!"

RICO'S EAR RISE UP, AS A SMILE POPS ON HIS FACE.

Rico: "Thanks, sir! But i'm not the only one working here! My coworkers are somewhere around in the other gardens. We take care of the place together. The gardens are unique, since the combination of the soil and the Rain-tree allow for an incredible growth!"

"RAIN-TREE?"

HE POINTS TO A SMALL ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE

Rico: "That big tree over there, in the middle. Thanks to that the cave and the lake's ecosystems are regulated."

"AMAZING. SPEAKING OF PLANTS, YOU MENTIONED NOT TO FEED PLANTS? DO YOU HAVE MANY CARNIVOROUS PLANTS AROUND? WOULD YOU MIND GIVING ME A TOUR?"

Rico: "I'd love to, but i'm unfortunately busy. Let me describe you how the gardens work, that way you can feel free to move around without problems.

We are currently between the Garden of Rest and the Garden of Beast. All the main gardens are placed around the lake. Please do not swim in the lake, the Drakes don't like intrusions.

The different gardens contain different type of flora, and fauna in certain cases.

The GARDEN OF REST hosts lots of relax-scented inner paths and places where you can sleep or relax.
The GARDEN OF BEASTS is our zoo, which the Lord Castellan recently decided to create. So far we only have a couple of beasts in it, but we are planning to expand.
The GARDEN OF WHISPER-ROOTS hosts a unique breed of trees that are able to learn tales and stories, you can touch one and it will tell you what he learnt.
The GARDEN OF HUNGER contains our carnivorous plants, please be careful around them before they are fed. But after that time they are really friendly and playful.
The GARDEN OF MINIATURE WONDERS is where we keep miniature replicas of important places in the Monsterland. It's really neat! I'd suggest you to visit it.
Currently the LAKE SHOW is closed, but everyday our instructors have the drakes play for the public.
If you feel like having a relaxing stroll on the lake, please visit the pier where they will give you a swanboat that will not be attacked by the drakes. Or just relax alongside the benches around the lake! Sometimes you can see the Drakes play tricks on their own!
The last two parts are the ENT GROUNDS where my colleague Nas'bio works.
Last but not least there is the GARDEN OF PRIVACY, that you can book for a night... for... uhm... obvious reasons. It's really romantic!"

HE LOOKS AT ME WITH A BRIGHT SMILE.

Rico: "And that's pretty much all the Gardens! Feel free to go wherever you want!"
>>
No. 797912 ID: 665ed8

ask him if he could give you a personal showing at the garden of privacy later
>>
No. 797913 ID: 665ed8

ask him if he could give you a personal showing at the garden of privacy later
>>
No. 797914 ID: 2afc9c

>>797910
Ask who one would go through to book the Garden of Privacy for a night. (We wouldn't need it ourselves, being undead, of course, but it's important that we gather information. We certainly wouldn't end up booking it to use with Konda, or anyone else...)

Visit the Garden of Whisper-Roots; stories told to trees sound really interesting. See if you can find some very old stories. And see if people tell any anonymous saucy tales to trees.
>>
No. 797930 ID: 5322c5

Fountain of luck requires exposition.
>>
No. 797947 ID: b15da4

>where my colleague Nas'bio works.
Is she hot?
>>
No. 797952 ID: 8b2654

>>797910
Is the garden of privacy booked for the rest of the summit, or could we arrange for a night there?
I can think of a necromancer who would love it.
>>
No. 797961 ID: 398fe1

>>797910
The whisper-roots might have information on your brother! FOR THE MISSION!
>>
No. 798213 ID: 93f07c

>>797910
The GARDEN OF WHISPER-ROOTS hosts a unique breed of trees that are able to learn tales and stories, you can touch one and it will tell you what he learnt.
>he

Wait, what? Do only male trees have that ability or did Rigo miscommunicate? And what about the Fountain of Luck?

Head on toward Ent Grounds to meet this Nas'bio. And aren't Ents supposed to be...less than friendly to monsters as tree-shepherds?
>>
No. 799155 ID: 485b97
File 149366488599.jpg - (67.84KB , 750x500 , AMHQ079.jpg )
799155

>Wait, what? Do only male trees have that ability or did Rigo miscommunicate?

(that was on me. meant to say it. My bad)

"WHAT ABOUT THE FOUNTAIN OF LUCK?"

Rigo: "Not much to say, it's something that was built a long time ago. Apparently it can bring luck if you throw something that you really care about inside. Never seen it work properly"

"I SEE! IT'S UNFORTUNATE YOU ARE BUSY, I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE YOU SHOW ME AROUND THE GARDEN OF PRIVACY."

Rigo: "Oh my sir! We just m..."
>>
No. 799156 ID: 485b97
File 149366514907.jpg - (63.48KB , 700x550 , AMHQ080.jpg )
799156

"I BET LADY KONDA WOULD LOVE IT"

Rigo: "...Yes! OF COURSE! I-It's a really nice place to spend a night in!"

"IT WOULD BE GOOD TO PROBABLY BOOK IT. WHO DO I ASK FOR THAT? YOU?"

Rigo: "No, you can reserve the key in the Lobby. They can tell you if it is already booked or not."

"EXCELLENT! I THINK I'LL GO CHECK OUT THE WHISPER-ROOTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. AND HAVE A NICE DAY! "

Rigo: "Y-you too, sir..."
>>
No. 799157 ID: 485b97
File 149366535011.jpg - (91.02KB , 800x550 , AMHQ081.jpg )
799157

THE GARDEN OF THE WHISPER-ROOTS HOLDS A KIND OF TREE I HAVE NEVER SEEN. THE ROOTS SPROUT FROM THE GROUND, MAKING IT KINDA DIFFICULT TO MOVE, AND THE TREES BEAR WEIRDLY SHAPED FRUITS.

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE CALLED LIKE THAT THOUGH, THERE IS A LOW MURMUR FILLING THE AIR, DESPITE THAT, IT'S NOT ANNOYING. IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A LOW HUMMING WHEN ALL THE WHISPERS TRY TO COVER EACH OTHER.

OH.

IT SEEMS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THE GARDEN.
>>
No. 799158 ID: 485b97
File 149366549813.jpg - (67.21KB , 750x550 , AMHQ082.jpg )
799158

Orc Chieftain: "Oh fu... Oh, it's you! How's going?"

Dark Elf: "Uh? Oh hey! I think i saw you already? Or maybe i dreamt of you. What's up?"
>>
No. 799159 ID: 47160d

Obviously gardener is best girl, we must pursue at all costs
>>
No. 799160 ID: 0555b9

Just exploring the grounds. When you're dead, you've got plenty of time to kill, ha ha.
So this is the garden of whispers, huh? How do these veiny bulbs work? Do they get bigger when you pull on it?
>>
No. 799171 ID: 3abd97

>>799158
Greetings. I a merely exploring, as it as my fist time visiting this location. Such lush and expansive gardens were a pleasant surprise.

I cannot speak as to what you saw in your dreams, but we have met, yes.
>>
No. 799185 ID: 70983e

Gee, if I'd known the garden was hosting a barbeque, I would have brought my best wurst to this SAUSAGEFEST.
>>
No. 799196 ID: 9876c4

Verily, it looks to be a gay frolic at the park.
Far be it from us to come between any diplomatic overtures.

or any other kind
>>
No. 799370 ID: 86b822

>>799158
Hey, it's the dude from Dryad's room. Unless you're being incredibly racist against Dark Elves. And is the orc Femurpants or Skullkini, can you tell from the voice?

"Why so jumpy, friends? Are you involved in some...mischievous jollification?"
>>
No. 801655 ID: 15a025

What kind of crazy mischief are you two planning out here?
>>
No. 801780 ID: 795f9d
File 149478960461.jpg - (76.86KB , 600x700 , AMHQ083.jpg )
801780

"YES I DO BELIEVE WE HAVE MET IN VAJAYA'S ROOM. BRO'OD'INH, RIGHT?"

Bro'od'inh: "Totally. Glad to see you weren't a vision."

AAAAAAND... FEMURPANTS, RIGHT?

Femurpants: "Yeh."

"HOW IS SKULLKINI? IT WAS A FUN NIGHT YESTERDAY FOR MY MISTRESS"

Femurpants: "I know... she couldn't stop talking about it, and then she crashed and started snoring. I had to get out. I was hoping to get some sleep in the gardens. But i met with Bro here."

"I WAS ABOUT TO ASK WHAT YOU TWO WERE SO GAYLY PLOTT"
>>
No. 801781 ID: 795f9d
File 149478987597.jpg - (49.22KB , 600x600 , AMHQ084.jpg )
801781

Femurpants: "THERE AIN'T NOTHING GAY GOING ON HERE! NOTHING! WHY WOULD BE? MH? NOTHING!"

UH! UUUUH!

Bro'od'inh: "Dude, chill. He's just asking what we were doing."

Femurpants: "Oh. Uh! Right! Totally! Yeah."

Bro'od'inh: "We were just dicking around, Deadly Knight."
>>
No. 801782 ID: 795f9d
File 149479013909.jpg - (58.59KB , 500x600 , AMHQ085.jpg )
801782

Bro'od'inh: "We were listening to some of the tales and stories. Thinking about over-writing some"

"OVER-WRITE?"

Bro'od'inh: "Yeah. You can grab one of the flowers and talk into them while squeezing the bottom. It will record your tale over the existing one. Just doing it to the boring ones, don't worry."

Femurpants: "Yeah like the one about the knight that tried was punched in the face by a sergal".

Bro'od'inh: "Totally. You wanna try?"

HE SHAKES THE BULBOUS FLOWER IN HIS HAND.
>>
No. 801798 ID: d79f26

hmmm... we have any good stories?
>>
No. 801801 ID: 72ed6b

>>801782
> You can grab one of the flowers and talk into them while squeezing the bottom.

"Squeezing the bottom? Can you show me?"
>>
No. 801812 ID: 6f97db

Try listening to it first and see just what kind of boring tale it is.

But other than that, overriding other people's fables feels kinda like vandalizing and not knightly at all. Do we even have a good story to tell?
>>
No. 801815 ID: bb78f2

Ask them what a sergal is.
That's not even a monster I know about.
Sounds like some sort of plant monster.
>>
No. 801849 ID: 302b65

ASMR tree is a go!
>>
No. 801862 ID: 70983e

Listen to what the tree has to say, then see if you can think of something better.
>>
No. 801886 ID: 72ed6b

>>801812
This.
>>
No. 801889 ID: 9876c4

Shaking bulbous things, and extensive hours of dicking with each other might be good enough for some, but we are are a great and powerful (undead) knight.

And can not go for this dicking. Around.
Maybe we will hear the flower story, though.
>>
No. 801893 ID: 72ed6b

Let's listen to several of the stories, and find out if any of them are lewd. I wonder if a couple ever used one of these flowers in the throes of passion?
>>
No. 801896 ID: e2d226

That END thing fills me with worry.

Listen to a story in order to find out what's considered boring among monsterkind.
>>
No. 801913 ID: 3b6ec1

>>801896
Oh, no it was just end of the update. My bad.
>>
No. 804859 ID: 4e3e09
File 149597860671.jpg - (43.54KB , 550x550 , AMHQ086.jpg )
804859

"THAT SOUNDS LIKE VANDALIZING TO BE HONEST. DISRUPTING AND REMOVING PEOPLE'S TALES FROM THIS GARDEN SOUNDS... DISRESPECTFUL."

Femurpants: "Oh come on don't be a spoilsport. We told you. just the boring ones. Trust me, most of these are people venting bad days or whatever pops in their mind."

Bro'od'inh: "Pretty much. If you don't believe me, here. Listen to this one. It's the Sergal one."

"MMMH.. YES, LET ME GIVE IT A GO. I WAS PLANNING TO LISTEN TO SOME OF THEM"
>>
No. 804861 ID: 4e3e09
File 149597922527.jpg - (57.43KB , 700x550 , AMHQ087.jpg )
804861

"HOW... DO I... UH... LISTEN TO THEM?"

Bro'od'inh: "Just lie down, and poke the tree, it will start telling its story."

I WONDER WHY THE SOUND COMES FROM THE ROOTS RATHER THAN A BETTER POSITION IN THE TREE.

OH WELL.

I POKE THE TREE, AND THE ROOTS START HUMMING UNTIL A RASPY FEMALE VOICE BEGINS TO TALK

Female voice: "It still bothers me. Gotta talk about it. I needed to show my tribe i'm still the best huntress. Went out. Hunting grounds, found a trail of a great beast."

YEAH, OK THEY ARE KIND OF RIGHT. SO FAR IT'S NOT EVEN A REAL TALE. SHE'S JUST PRETTY MUCH TELLING WHAT SHE DID.

THIS LADY MIGHT HAVE USED SOME LESSONS FROM MOTHER IN EXPOSITION.

Female voice: "Followed beast for three days. Hunting grounds felt weird. Thought beast was following me. Was wrong. Booming voice surprised me. Human voice. Sneaked behind me"

BOOMING VOICE? HUMAN?
>>
No. 804862 ID: 4e3e09
File 149597945143.jpg - (42.82KB , 600x500 , AMHQ088.jpg )
804862

Female voice: "Weird looking human. clad in metal. bucket face."

UH

Female voice: "Red plume on top."

WAIT!

THAT'S HUMPY!

Female voice: "Said something about food. I stabbed him, he broke my spear. Then he came closer to me, not even reading his sword. "

GO ON! GO ON! WHAT HAPPENED THEN!

Female voice: "So i"
>>
No. 804863 ID: 4e3e09
File 149597949632.jpg - (62.11KB , 700x550 , AMHQ089.jpg )
804863

Bro'od'inh: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
>>
No. 804864 ID: 4e3e09
File 149597975209.jpg - (68.81KB , 600x700 , AMHQ090.jpg )
804864

Bro'od'inh: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Femurpants: "HYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BY THE GODS YOUR FACE!"

Bro'od'inh: "I'm sorry, Sir Deathy. I couldn't resist!"

Femurpants: "Yeh, sorry! But it was too funny not to pull that off!"
>>
No. 804865 ID: bb78f2

I think this story had details about my brother. Could you tell me what you heard from the real thing please? My Mistress's spell leftover some baggage from my previous life and I need to solve it to move on, find my brother and all that.

Did he die? Did he live? I need to know.
>>
No. 804880 ID: d79f26

you need to know! kick their asses if you have to.
>>
No. 804909 ID: 3abd97

>>804864
I... don't suppose you remember the original ending to that story? That human sounds like one I used to know.
>>
No. 804912 ID: 86e5a1

>>804865
>I think this story had details about my brother. Could you tell me what you heard from the real thing please? My Mistress's spell leftover some baggage from my previous life and I need to solve it to move on, find my brother and all that.

Dude, ix-nay on the brother-ay! Stick to the original lie about the rival you're seeking. You can't just go around telling fifteen different stories - people will figure out you're lying.

Ask the knuckleheads if they remember the nd of the story. If not, ask if they know said Sergal - there's no way that someone unimportant or someone who is not employed here has access to these gardens.
>>
No. 804921 ID: 6612fa

>>804912
dont change his cover story, he is looking for the night that insulted him or whatever that he wants to fight. (really his brother)
>>
No. 805231 ID: 7d8168

Indeed... a red-plumed helm, breaking his foes weapons without raising his own, that sounds just like Deathy's arch-nemesis McManhammer! Details are necessary for vengeance purposes. On Sir Deathy's good name, we cannot accept him having been slain by any hand but Deathy's own!
>>
No. 809053 ID: 16d10f
File 149789850851.jpg - (50.71KB , 550x550 , AMHQ091.jpg )
809053

"HOW DID IT END?!?! TELL ME!"

Bro'od'inh: "UH? WHA?"

"IMUSTKNOWHOWTHATTALEENDEDRIGHTNOWORISWEAR!"

Bro'od'inh: "Du-dude! Chill! It was really boring, nothing really"

"NOYOUDONTUNDERSTANDIRECOGNIZEDTHEKNIGHTINTHATTALEITSMYBR...!"
>>
No. 809054 ID: 16d10f
File 149789882074.jpg - (41.26KB , 550x550 , AMHQ092.jpg )
809054

"MY BR...UTAL RIVAL!"

Bro'od'inh: "Your what?"

"Y-YES! HE'S THE REASON I'M LIKE THIS! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM IN THE MONSTERLANDS. UNTIL I ENDED UP IN KONDA'S SERVICE. AND...AND THEN SHE AGREED TO HELP ME FIND HIM SO THAT I COULD AVENGE MYSELF AND SETTLE THE SCORE"

Bro'od'inh: "So your whole quest is out of vengeance?"

"YEEEES?"

Bro'od'inh: "That's hot!"

"INDE... WAIT WHAT?"
>>
No. 809057 ID: 16d10f
File 149789924885.jpg - (55.52KB , 550x550 , AMHQ093.jpg )
809057

Bro'od'inh: "Yeah dude. An hatred so great it fuels you even after death and undeath? The guys and girls back at my place would be all over you. Litterally"

"I... UH... THANKS? ANYWAAAAAAY... BACK TO THE TOPIC"

Femurpants: "The thing just ended with the knight tied up to a tree and left alone. The hunter was sure he was too tough to eat or kill so she left him there. If he's as tough as you are now, i bet he got himself out of that situation"

"INDEED, INDEED. HE'S AN AMAZING FOE."
>>
No. 809058 ID: 16d10f
File 149789952463.jpg - (60.69KB , 750x550 , AMHQ094.jpg )
809058

Bro'od'inh: "Sorry for fucking up that story anyway. We can help you check the rest of the tree. Might take a while"

Femurpants: "Uuugh. DO we really have to? That might take days..."

Bro'od'inh: "Yeah, come on dude."

Femurpants: "Ffffffffine..."

???: "WHO DARES DEFY MY GROVE?

Femurpants: "OH FUCK!"

Bro'od'inh: "OH CRAP! IT'S NAS'BIO! LEG IT! WE'LL RENDEVOUZ LATER!"

"UH? BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?"

Femurpants: "Like he'd care if he sees you near the trees he cares so much about!!! Just run dude!"

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!"

Bro'od'inh: "If we find anything about a red plumed knight we'll let you know!"
>>
No. 809060 ID: 16d10f
File 149789959822.jpg - (44.77KB , 550x550 , AMHQ095.jpg )
809060

WELL... THAT WASN'T A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME I GUESS?

AT LEAST I KNOW HE DID EVENTUALLY ARRIVED IN THE MONSTERLANDS...

WHAT NOW?
>>
No. 809061 ID: d79f26

let's visit the garden of MINIATURE WONDERS.
>>
No. 809064 ID: a363ac

>>809060
why not ask Nas'Bio if he has heard tales of your brutal-brother rival in the trees.
>>
No. 809104 ID: 321b03

>>809060
Collect yourself. Find something to vent your stress on that won't get you in trouble.
>>
No. 809131 ID: c88e6d

>>809061
The garden of mini-wonders sounds rad as shit. I hope it's like Legoland!
>>
No. 809164 ID: be0718

>>809061
Let's!
>>
No. 813903 ID: b25200
File 149952285258.jpg - (68.50KB , 750x600 , AMHQ096.jpg )
813903

OFF TO THE GARDEN OF MINIATURE WONDERS.

WHICH IS HONESTLY RATHER FASCINATING. IT'S A LARGE GARDEN, BLOCKED OFF BY FENCES, CONTAINING A REPLICA OF THE MONSTERLANDS. WELL... MOST OF IT I IMAGINE. THE MONSTERLANDS ARE VAST. ALMOST A CONTINENT WORTH OF LAND, FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH MONSTERS, ATTACHED TO THE HUMANLANDS.

THE REPLICAS ARE REALLY WELL DONE. EXCELLENT DETAILS. ALMOST FEEL ALIVE.

OH... THEY ARE... THERE IS A LITTLE FIGURE WAVING AT ME RIGHT NEXT TO THE VOLCANO WE ARE STAYING IN.

IT'S SO SMALL I CAN'T REALLY FIGURE WHAT IT IS.
>>
No. 813905 ID: b25200
File 149952298612.jpg - (36.29KB , 700x500 , AMHQ097.jpg )
813905

???: "THAT MY HOUSE!"

"UH?"

???: "THERE! BIG WHITE MOUNTAINS. MY HOUSE!"
>>
No. 813907 ID: b25200
File 149952301929.jpg - (56.19KB , 687x550 , AMHQ098.jpg )
813907

...
>>
No. 813909 ID: be0718

RUN! It's a bugbear!
>>
No. 813912 ID: d79f26

can you see konda's? point it out.
>>
No. 813913 ID: 21d707

Show interest in the nice woman's home! Make smalltalk, asking which side is it on, what view is best, how are the neighbors, etc.
>>
No. 813915 ID: b92c0b

Cute, fuzzy, ginormous. Maximum flirt. Your brother tried to fuck himself across the monster lands. You have a lot of catching up to do. Starting with Ms Bigstuff here.
>>
No. 813916 ID: 143250

>>813909
this, because it will be hilarious.
>>
No. 813917 ID: 32d29a

Give greetings and then ask if you could visit her house sometime.
>>
No. 813928 ID: e4abe1

>>813907
HUG HER!
>>
No. 813929 ID: 6b1d95

Tell her that she has a beautiful house and you would really like to "see and feel" what she's like when she's there.
>>
No. 813931 ID: 3abd97

And a very nice house it is!
>>
No. 813933 ID: 7b7ab3

A big, cute house for a big, cute lady.
Appropriate.
>>
No. 813934 ID: 7b7ab3

A big, cute house for a big, cute lady.
Appropriate.
>>
No. 813941 ID: 91ee5f

>>813907
Suddenly come to a realization of how many women you've met here compared to how many men you've met here and notice that there's quite a few women and not very many men.

Not that it's a problem or anything! It's just an observation!
>>
No. 813965 ID: 780a88

GOODDAY MADAM! I HOPE I DID NOT INTRUDE ON YOUR LOVELY ART PIECE!
>>
No. 813967 ID: 321b03

>>813907
Introduce yourself to the nice, fluffy lady.
>>
No. 814010 ID: 56ffef

>>813907
Is that a grue?
>>
No. 814014 ID: 7b7ab3

>>813907
Bugbear? More like HUGBEAR!
>>
No. 814031 ID: 15a025

Give new bear acquaintance a bear hug, or request for one.
>>
No. 814159 ID: 9876c4

>>814010
It is not very dark.
We are unlikely to be eaten by a Grue.
>>
No. 814182 ID: 27c0e0

Do not just randomly hug the fluffy large boobed yeti, that would be rude.
Instead look to where she was pointing and comment that it is a cute house and that it suites her, then introduce yourself.
Then look for lady konda's house and point it out, have small talk and learn more about her.
>>
No. 814243 ID: dd081b
File 149962616366.jpg - (72.89KB , 650x550 , AMHQ099.jpg )
814243

"HELLO THERE! I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE... SOMEHOW"

???: "HUGGA!"

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?"

Hugga: "Me! Me Hugga! Hi hi!"

"OH! GREETINGS I'M SIR DEATHY. I AM LADY KONDA'S SERVANT!"
>>
No. 814248 ID: dd081b
File 149962649752.jpg - (462.74KB , 2415x2057 , AMHQ100.jpg )
814248

"YOU SAID YOUR HOME IS THERE IN THE WHITE MOUNTAINS?"

Hugga: "YES! YETI LANDS! BIG CAVERN! REALLY NICE!"

"THAT'S NICE! I COME FROM... THAT PLACE"

I POINT TO KONDA'S TOWER IN THE UNDEAD MARSHES.

Hugga: "No mountains there?"

"NO. JUST MARSHES AND A CONVENIENCE SHOP."

Hugga: "Never been there! Looks nice place? I like to go!"
>>
No. 814251 ID: dd081b
File 149962673459.jpg - (49.36KB , 600x600 , AMHQ101.jpg )
814251

IT'S... NOT REALLY THE BEST PLACE I VISITED? I BET YOU'VE SEEN BETTER PLACES

Hugga: "Never been out of Yeti lands till now... Papa let me this time! Hugga's first trip!"

OH! IN THAT CASE, IF YOU WANT TO EVER COME VISIT, FEEL FREE. I'M SURE MY MISTRESS COULD USE SOME COMPANY! AND MAYBE LATER YOU CAN SHOW ME YOUR PLACE TOO.

Hugga: "GASP!"

DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?
>>
No. 814252 ID: dd081b
File 149962680505.jpg - (78.35KB , 750x750 , AMHQ102.jpg )
814252

Hugga: "HUGGA WOULD LOVE SHOW AROUND! NO ONE GOES TO HUGGA'S PLACE!!! WE CAN BE FRIENDS! HUGGA'S NEW FRIEND!"
>>
No. 814253 ID: dd081b
File 149962686642.jpg - (43.33KB , 750x550 , AMHQ103.jpg )
814253

HELP!

IT'S LIKE BEING HELD DOWN BY THE STRONGEST AND FLUFFIEST MARSHMALLOW!

CAN'T...

BREATH!!!
>>
No. 814255 ID: 143250

shhhhh sh sh sh....

Just let it happen... Let it happen... Let yourself go...
>>
No. 814256 ID: d79f26

tickle her belly!
>>
No. 814257 ID: 7b7ab3

Oh. She's a yeti. Jumped the gun there.
The best way to escape a hug is to either ask for release or to apply tickles to the hugger.
>>
No. 814258 ID: 6b1d95

"Accidentally" grope her boobs.
>>
No. 814259 ID: 4dd5b9

>>814253
You're undead, you don't need to breathe.
>>
No. 814261 ID: 91ee5f

>>814253
Motor boat! XD
>>
No. 814264 ID: be0718

>>814259
He's not actually undead...

She's cute, but dumb as a fluffy brick. You can't take advantage of your current chest proximity like that, you'd feel bad later.
Let's get to know each other! That should only take twenty questions or so.
>>
No. 814276 ID: 7b95d9

You, uh...should probably tap her on the shoulder more than a few times.
>>
No. 814290 ID: 56ffef

>>814253
use suction to escape no I don't know how just do it.
>>
No. 814360 ID: 321b03

>>814253
Try to crawl upward; movement in any other direction would remove your disguise.
>>
No. 814365 ID: 3ce125

>>814253
Hug back, then release the hug pointedly.
>>
No. 814372 ID: 32d29a

Cop a feel in your return hug. Might get you released a bit faster.
>>
No. 814503 ID: 57e0c3

You're wearing armour unless she's crushing your chestplate you're fine, just turn your head for some air.
>>
No. 814856 ID: f62fd8

Tickle the yeti.
>>
No. 814926 ID: d8ce3a

>>814856
Seconding this. Its the friendliest solution
>>
No. 814929 ID: 4854ef

>>814926
Thirding this. Tickle the huggy hugga.
>>
No. 826679 ID: deb932
File 150429229092.jpg - (161.04KB , 640x600 , AMHQ104.jpg )
826679

CAN'T BREAK OUT OF THE HUG...

SHE'S AS STRONG AS A... WELL A YETI I GUESS...

GOTTA TRY WIGGLE FORWARD.

MAYBE I CAN FREE...

AN...

ARM...
>>
No. 826680 ID: deb932
File 150429245716.jpg - (56.58KB , 600x600 , AMHQ105.jpg )
826680

WHEEEEEEZE!

OK! ALRIGHT! CAN BREATH NOW! RIBCAGE STILL CRACKING THOUGH

Hugga: "Heheh tickles!"

"SORRY... DIDN'T M... LADY... CAN'T... BREATH!"

Hugga: "OH!"

Hugga: "Hugga is sorry!"
>>
No. 826683 ID: deb932
File 150429278682.jpg - (48.86KB , 600x600 , AMHQ106.jpg )
826683

Hugga: "Hugga not used to non-yetis! People squishier than Hugga thought!"

"NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. I'M SURE THE INTERNAL BLEEDING WILL EVENTUALLY STOP"

Hugga: "Hugga is excited. Sorry. You first friend Hugga makes!"

"I AM SURE YOU WILL MAKE A LOT MORE DURING THE COUNCIL. THERE ARE LOT OF OTHER DIFFERENT MONSTERS"

Hugga: "YES! YES! So many friends! Hugga can not wait!"

SHE STICKS HER TONGUE OUT

Hugga: "Hugga happy that she had courage to start talk! Little metal one is..."

???: "DISGRACEFUL!"
>>
No. 826684 ID: deb932
File 150429307791.jpg - (58.45KB , 550x600 , AMHQ107.jpg )
826684

Crystal Golem: "LADY HUGGA! DROP THAT ON THE GROUND! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IT HAS BEEN!"

ITS VOICE IS LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD. IF THOSE NAILS WERE ALSO SNOTTY AND SNOBBISH.

HE AND HUGGA THEN STARTS TO TALK IN A WEIRD GROWLING LANGUAGE.

HUGGA LETS ME DOWN WITH A SAD EXPRESSION

Crystal Golem: "AND YOU!"

"UH?"

Crystal Golem: "YOUUUUUUUUUUUU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LADY HUGGA'S KINDHEARTED NATURE TO GET SO CLOSE TO HER WITH YOUR DIRTY UNLIVING HANDS! I WILL LET YOU KNOW YOUR BEHAVIOUR WILL BE REPORTED TO THE LEADERS! UNACCEPTABLE!"
>>
No. 826686 ID: c2051e

"You should be ashamed of being such a stereotypical douchebag. Get an actual personality carved into you next time."
>>
No. 826688 ID: 3ce125

>>826684
Don't be racist.
>>
No. 826690 ID: d79f26

"telling the leader that i was being nice to the guests? how terrible"
>>
No. 826691 ID: 8d4593

>>826686
Oh.
Oh hohohoho.
This.
>>
No. 826693 ID: e8f4bd

>tickles
You totally grabbed her boobs and all she said was.. "tickles"?
Hmm.
I think you should try to.. tickle her some more.
I mean, it's to learn more about this particular monster kind. It may come to be of use in the future.
...
If the golem wouldn't interrupt us. Let's abuse our relationship with Kobold Empress to settle this matter.
DEAR SIR. JUST A SHORT WHILE AGO THE KOBOLD EMPRESS HERSELF HAS BEEN TELLING ME IN PERSON ABOUT HOW MONSTERS EMBRACE THEIR DIFFERENCES IN THIS PLACE. SHOULD I INFORM HER THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH HER VIEWS?
>>
No. 826700 ID: 7b7ab3

>>826684
You're going to report... a hug?
Man, it must really be a slow day for you.
>>
No. 826734 ID: 3abd97

>YOUR DIRTY UNLIVING HANDS
Protest that your hands are clean, you washed them before serving your mistress breakfast this morning!

>YOUUUUUUUUUUUU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO
I'm sorry, my good golem, but it you who should be ashamed to immediately assume the worst of others.
>>
No. 826737 ID: 9876c4

>>826686
Yes, alright. Let's make an enemy.
>>
No. 826781 ID: a363ac

>>826684
hug Hugga and say that she is your friend and no mean Crystal man an change that
>>
No. 826880 ID: 600f38

>>826684
"I'm sorry, I was unaware there was a custom to be observed when suddenly hugged by a Yeti.
Please, could you explain proper greeting customs to avoid offense in the future?"
>>
No. 826945 ID: 32d29a

Inform them you were trying to not need to be rebuilt again by Kondra due to their leader's wonderful hugs.
>>
No. 827604 ID: 2d39a9

Fellow servant doth protest too much. Inform the crystal thing that both your actions and intentions are strictly honourable. Implying otherwise would incur the necessity to defend your image.
>>
No. 828155 ID: 6612fa

>>826684
is this lemongrab?
>>
No. 828178 ID: b0267a

Greetings! You are a lovely shade of quartz
>>
No. 828353 ID: e9f9cc

>>828155
What? No! It is clear to see it is Lord Glassget!
>>
No. 828389 ID: c88e6d

>>826686
....Got to admit, sometimes the best burns are the most direct. Go with this one.
>>
No. 828390 ID: f65b48

At least I used to be alive.
>>
No. 834620 ID: 485073

RIP this quest
>>
No. 834649 ID: 9876c4

>>834620
It's just pretending to be undead.
>>
No. 835174 ID: 6a1e42

>>834620
it's not dead. I'm just having troubles irl. Soz
>>
No. 835439 ID: 1da66f

>>835174
We wish for hasty resolutions to those problems. Good luck to you.
>>
No. 835540 ID: 485073

>>835174
I apologise then, let there be life!
>>
No. 837651 ID: 935aa4
File 150835194545.jpg - (67.62KB , 600x685 , AMHQ108.jpg )
837651

I AM SORRY ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO REPORT A FRIENDLY HUG?

Crystal Golem: "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TRY TO FIND AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR SHAMEFUL ACTIONS!"

I AM NOT. I WAS NOT AWARE THAT BEING HUGGED BY A YETI WAS AN OFFENSE TO SOMEONE. I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND, LIKE YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THE KOBOLD EMPRESS HERSELF IS HOPING THAT MONSTERS WILL MANAGE TO EMBRACE EACH OTHER DIFFERENCES AND AVOID CONFLICTS WHERE POSSIBLE. RIGHT?

Crystal Golem: "I... YES?"

THEN MAYBE IT WOULD BE BETTER TO NOT ASSUME THE WORST IN EVERY NEW FACE YOU MEET RIGHT?

Crystal Golem: "I... SUPPOSE!"

IN THAT CASE I'D SUGGEST YOU TO NOT BE SO AGGRESSIVE AND MAYBE TRY TO LEARN MORE FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET HERE...
>>
No. 837652 ID: 935aa4
File 150835199456.jpg - (66.19KB , 600x685 , AMHQ109.jpg )
837652

MAYBE YOU'LL EVEN FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL HELP YOU CARVE A BETTER PERSONALITY IN YOUR CORE!
>>
No. 837653 ID: 935aa4
File 150835201965.jpg - (58.94KB , 600x600 , AMHQ110.jpg )
837653

>>
No. 837654 ID: 935aa4
File 150835212249.jpg - (54.91KB , 640x600 , AMHQ111.jpg )
837654

THE SOUND THAT COMES RIGHT AFTER IS NOT OF THIS MORTAL REALM!

MY POOR EARDRUMS!
>>
No. 837655 ID: 935aa4
File 150835227727.jpg - (73.61KB , 800x600 , AMHQ112.jpg )
837655

AS SOON AS I GET OVER IT, THE GOLEM HAS STARTED TO PUSH HUGGA OUT OF THE GARDENS

SHE TURNS AROUND AND WAVE AT ME.

I WAVE BACK AT HER UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH GONE, LEAVING ME ALONE.

WELL. NOW WHAT?
>>
No. 837656 ID: a363ac

>>837655
find an antidote for whatever the golem poisoned you with to make those bubbles over your head
>>
No. 837657 ID: 600f38

>>837655
Go seduce your Necromancer girlfriend.
Afterwards, ask if she's taking precautions to avoid pregnancy.
>>
No. 837664 ID: 3ce125

Yeah might be time to check up on Konda, and set up that appointment with the Kobold Empress.
>>
No. 837695 ID: be0718

Time to seek the golem butler and make our appointment! I guess it'll be easiest for him to find us at our room.
>>
No. 837710 ID: 91ee5f

>>837664
This.
>>
No. 837711 ID: 100607

So, is there anything else to see in this Garden of Miniature Wonders?

If not, then I vote to visit Fountain of Luck. Let's get some luck!
>>
No. 837712 ID: c88e6d

>>837656
I fear there is no antidote for your head exploding. Also, go see Konda and try your best to improve her confidence. Poor girl is distressed as all heck. Seek the Golem Butler afterwards.

...Also goddamn, did you seriously insult a golem so hard its head exploded? That's pretty hardcore.
>>
No. 837885 ID: 2fe26a

Take another look at the garden of mini wonders. Any other tiny selves? Maybe your counterpart is getting it on with tiny snekromancer.
>>
No. 838389 ID: 5073b3

>>837664
Back to business.
>>
No. 838580 ID: 987691

Next time we meet that golem we should apologize for being so sassy, that's usually not like us.
>>
No. 839537 ID: e54266

>>837664
This.
>>
No. 839853 ID: 30d73c
File 150903509878.jpg - (44.17KB , 550x550 , AMHQ113.jpg )
839853

OK MY HEAD SHOULD STOP SPINNING SOON ENOUGH.

MAYBE I SHOULD APOLOGIZE NEXT TIME. BUT THAT GOLEM REALLY FELT LIKE AN ASSHOLE.

LET'S HEAD BACK TO KONDA FOR NOW.
>>
No. 839855 ID: 30d73c
File 150903535049.png - (67.81KB , 600x700 , AMHQ114.png )
839855

Konda: "Hi!"

"FEELING BETTER?"

Konda: "Yes i freshened up and even made the bed!"

"GOOD JOB!"

SHE GIGGLES

Konda: "Any luck out there?"
>>
No. 839857 ID: 30d73c
File 150903562502.jpg - (60.21KB , 750x550 , AMHQ115.jpg )
839857

"NONE FOR MY QUEST. I MET SOME NEW MONSTERS THAT ARRIVED TODAY, AND I HAD A QUICK TALK WITH THE GOLEM BUTLER. HE TOLD ME WE CAN CONTACT HIM TO SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE EMPRESS, SINCE SHE HAS A LOT OF FREE TIME APPARENTLY"

Konda: "Mmmrghl"

"YOU STILL HAVE THAT FEELING, EH?"

Konda: "Yes... but if you think it's going to help you and your search i'll tag along."

"IT'S GOING TO BE FINE. I'M GOING TO BE THERE WITH YOU. PLUS I'LL TRY TO DO ALL THE TALKING"

Konda: "Thanks. That does make me feel better... When do you want to get the appointment? I was hoping we could..."

"YES?"

Konda: "Well maybe we..."
>>
No. 839858 ID: 30d73c
File 150903565542.jpg - (47.41KB , 600x550 , AMHQ116.jpg )
839858

>>
No. 839859 ID: 30d73c
File 150903581776.jpg - (42.21KB , 550x550 , AMHQ117.jpg )
839859

"YES? OH. GOOD MORNING LADY SKULLKINI"

Skullkini: "Don't call me lady."

"I APOLOGIZE. HOW CAN I HELP YOU?"

Skullkini: "Is Konda up?"

"YES WE WERE ABOUT TO GET OUT."
>>
No. 839860 ID: 30d73c
File 150903589194.jpg - (37.63KB , 550x550 , AMHQ118.jpg )
839860

Skullkini: "Mh yeah. Sure. Right. I... kind of wanted to see if she wanted to check the SPA with me. S-so we could make FUN of the people that go there unironically! Yeah!"
>>
No. 839861 ID: c88e6d

>>839860
Awwwww, Skullkini wants to be frieeeeends.

Well, that's nice. Lady Konda needs some friends who aren't her undead minions or shagging her so hard she can't see straight. Konda pretty clearly wants to get laid right now, but Skullkini's friendship might also do her some good. Either way, she can but benefit. Ask her if she's available.
>>
No. 839862 ID: 2fe26a

Oh, well, that's a good excuse for her to get out of this meeting she doesn't really want to go to. Reassure her you'll be fine going alone (you won't) and nothing will go wrong (it will).
>>
No. 839863 ID: 66a4ca

Yes. Let Konda and Skullkini visit the SPA together.

In the meantime, go set up an appointment with the Kobold Empress. And then perhaps visit Limmeria.
>>
No. 839864 ID: 91ee5f

Shouldn't we tell Konda that her mother is here? Or if she's not here, then shouldn't we tell her that her mother is coming here?
>>
No. 839935 ID: be0718

>>839861
Why would she put all her clothes back on if she wanted to get laid right now?
I guess this question is up to Konda's discretion.
>>
No. 839945 ID: c31aac

>>839857
Whisper in her ear:
"We can do more later, go be frieeeeeends"
>>
No. 839949 ID: daa216

Ask her for the best time then let the two run off for a spa time. Then set the time up for the appointment and go spy on the spa time.
>>
No. 839952 ID: 3ce125

Hey there's no reason to run off alone while Konda is in the spa! I bet there's a men's section of the spa. We can go hang out with some dudes while the ladies are hanging out.
>>
No. 839964 ID: 91ee5f

>>839952
This
>>
No. 839972 ID: 3abd97

See if you can get Lady Konda to go to the spa with not-Lady Skullkini.

Hmmm. Will your paper bag hold up in a spa?
>>
No. 839974 ID: 33d4be

Konda should go to the spa.

But she also needs a bodyguard and a personal servant at all times. Her importance and stature demand nothing less!

You'll need to go to the spa with them so you can stand ready to serve!!
>>
No. 839986 ID: 33d4be

Ooh wait I've got an idea.

Your presence is already established, now, people know who you're supposed to be. Rumours about you will have passed around. That gives you an opening.

Have Konda "upgrade" you. Thanks to you finally getting news about your brUTAL RIVAL, your SHEER HATRED has been revitalized and given her the opportunity to, uh summon a demonic hate spirit, or something, that has restored you beyond the limits of undeath to EFFECTIVELY ALIVE AGAIN. In a, er, dark magic way. A rite bordering between superlative reanimation and true, albeit vile, resurrection. Powered by your extra special super hatred. Replaced your blood with hatred that's how much you have. That's why she can't do it to anyone else. One-time opportunity. Yeah.

Then you'll be able to do living-people stuff without hiding it! And monsters won't get upset or whatever they'd do on seeing a regular human because everyone already knows about you.
>>
No. 840442 ID: 15a025

Tell Konda she has a visitor and let her decide on this herself.
>>
No. 841642 ID: cf7371
File 150955808665.jpg - (59.91KB , 700x550 , AMHQ120.jpg )
841642

"ONE SECOND, I'LL ASK HER"



"SKULLKINI ASKS IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE SPA"

Konda: "Isn't the bet over?"

"YES, WHY?"

Konda: "Then why would she want to go to the SPA with me?"

"I DO BELIEVE BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU"
>>
No. 841644 ID: cf7371
File 150955833968.jpg - (54.76KB , 600x600 , AMHQ121.jpg )
841644

Konda: "UH?"

"I THINK SHE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS?"

Konda: "With... me?"

"..."

LORDS, THIS LADY IS A DISASTER...

"YES. DO NOT DISS YOURSELF TOO MUCH. REMEMBER WHAT SHE SAID YESTERDAY."

Konda: "Uhm..."

"WHY DON'T WE DO THIS. YOU GO AHEAD WITH SKULLKINI AND RELAX AT THE SPA. I'LL GO TALK WITH THE GOLEM BUTLER FOR THE APPOINTMENT AND THEN I'LL COME TO THE SPA TOO. I'LL BE IN THE VICINITY IN CASE YOU NEED ME. JUST TELL AND I'LL RUN TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM. SOUNDS OK?"

Konda: "Y-yes. I guess."
>>
No. 841645 ID: cf7371
File 150955875219.jpg - (57.37KB , 550x550 , AMHQ122.jpg )
841645

I LEAVE KONDA WITH SKULLKINI AND LOOK FOR THE GOLEM BUTLER.

FINDING HIM ISN'T TOO DIFFICULT. IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE HE'S ALWAYS AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT MOMENT.

Golem Butler: "Greeting sir. I was just looking for you. I told the empress you want to talk to her and she told me she'd be delighted to have you and Lady Konda as guests for dinner in her quarters again."

"OH... I... YES THAT DOES SOUND DELIGHTFUL, THANK YOU. I'LL BE SURE BOTH ME AND LADY KONDA WILL BE RIGHT ON TIME FOR THAT."

Golem Butler: "Excellent, sir. Do you need anything else?"

"NOTHING THAT COMES TO MY MIND AT THE MOMENT. I THINK I'LL HEAD TO THE SPA SO I'LL BE MORE PRESENTABLE FOR THE EMPRESS."

Golem Butler: "Great idea, sir. Our SPA is well known across the lands. you will not be disappointed! Now if you'll excuse me i need to prepare for lady Jo Konda's arrival"

OH RIGHT. COMPLETELY FORGOT TO TELL KONDA HER MOTHER IS COMING.
>>
No. 841646 ID: cf7371
File 150955926499.jpg - (53.10KB , 700x550 , AMHQ123.jpg )
841646

Peppy Kobold: "Greetings, Sir! Welcome to the Volcano SPA! We hope you'll find yourself at ease and perfectly relaxed after your visit! May i interest you in some massages? Or would you prefer a mud bath? A visit to our sauna? Manicure? Pedicure? Aromatherapy? Exfoliation?"

"PLEASE SLOW DOWN"

Peppy Kobold: "Facial masks? Waxing? Wraps? Honey and vinegar baths? Acupuncture? Hot stones? Hot springs? Cold springs? Lava springs? Cryotherapy? Hair treatment?"

"I... UUUUUUUUH..."
>>
No. 841647 ID: a363ac

>>841646
a dragon's fire heated spa treatment?
>>
No. 841648 ID: 3ce125

>>841645
>right on time
But what time exactly?

>>841646
Hot springs, please.
>>
No. 841652 ID: c88e6d

>>841646
Ask for "The Works".

But no facials. You swore an oath not to remove the bag after all.
>>
No. 841654 ID: 8deaa7

>>841646
Lets try some foot reflexology if they have it.
>>
No. 841672 ID: 9876c4

>>841652
Signed. We came here to be SPAWed. and we're not leaving without it.
>>
No. 841674 ID: be0718

Facial masks? Already got one.
Explain that you're in a group with Konda and Skullkini, and ask which treatments are safe for undead who'd like to keep what skin (or paper bags) they've got left intact.
>>
No. 841693 ID: 66a4ca

Do they offer a massage with a "happy ending"?
>>
No. 841731 ID: deec6e

>>841646

Anything that will keep you close and available to your lovely Lady Konda and her new friend. Also, you need to give her a message - no, not a massage, a message. Although you'd love to pick up some massage tips for later.
>>
No. 841985 ID: d3602f

>>841646
Honey and vinegar bath? That sounds interesting.
>>
No. 841990 ID: 3abd97

>>841646
Ask the Peppy Kobold what they would recommend a newcomer should try.
>>
No. 845703 ID: ab36c3
File 151094389583.jpg - (48.07KB , 550x500 , AMHQ124.jpg )
845703

"I WAS LOOKING TO JOIN MY MISTRESS, LADY KONDA."

Peppy Kobold: "Lady Konda? Mh! Yes! She came alongside Lady Skullkini! They are currently enjoying a set of relaxing massages. Unfortunately there is no slots available for that room at this right moment! BUT! Their treatment will then shift to the hot springs and then to the pedicure and foot reflexology parlor! You can take another treatment and then i can sign you up for the hot baths too!"

"I GUESS THAT COULD WORK... WHAT... KIND OF TREATMENT A NEWCOMER LIKE ME SHOULD TRY?"

Peppy Kobold: "BY THE GODS SIR! I WAS HOPING YOU WERE GOING TO ASK THAT! WE HAVE A TREATMENT THAT YOU'LL DEFINITIVELY LOVE! A REINVIGORATING SCRUB-BATH IN THE ONIX-COFFINS! I'LL SIGN YOU UP IMMEDIATELY!"
>>
No. 845705 ID: ab36c3
File 151094403234.jpg - (42.08KB , 500x650 , AMHQ125.jpg )
845705

"WELL, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TH... WHY AM I ALREADY IN A BATHROBE? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?"

Peppy Kobold: "We are incredibly efficient at our job, sir!"

"THAT... DOESN'T REALLY ANSWER MY Q..."

Peppy Kobold: "Third door on the right sir! Your coffin is already been prepared! I hope you'll have a great time at our SPA!"
>>
No. 845707 ID: ab36c3
File 151094445644.jpg - (59.65KB , 800x500 , AMHQ126.jpg )
845707

THIRD DOOR... TO THE RIGHT...

WELL NOT REALLY A DOOR, JUST A TENT.

LONG ROOM, FILLED WITH ONYX BATHTUBS. ANOTHER KOBOLD IS WATING THERE, ARMED WITH A BRUSH WITH A RATHER LONG HANDLE

Scrubber Kobold: "Welcome sir! I'll walk you to your coffin! Please give me your bathrobe and sit in it! I'll start the treatment immediately!"

"ALRIGHT"
>>
No. 845708 ID: ab36c3
File 151094464375.jpg - (59.84KB , 800x500 , AMHQ127.jpg )
845708

I FOLLOW THE KOBOLD AND SIT IN MY COFFIN. IT'S COLD

Scrubber Kobold: "Nice butt, sir"

"UH, WHAT?"

Scrubber Kobold: "I said i'll be right back, sir"

SHE RUNS BACK TO THE ENTRANCE WHILE FOLDING MY BATHROBE.

A SKELETON POPS OUT FROM THE COFFIN RIGHT NEXT TO MINE.

Skeleton: "HAH! No way! Another Undead! What a surprise!"
>>
No. 845709 ID: 66a4ca

"Nice to meet you. Is this your first time here also? How does this treatment effect your.. I mean, our kind?"
>>
No. 845710 ID: 33cbe7

Good enough to fool the genuine article! Very nice.
Yes, I came here with the Lady Konda! Do you have a summoner perchance?
>>
No. 845714 ID: c88e6d

>>845708
You're with Lady Konda. Some kind of revenge-based quasi-living undead. What's his story?
>>
No. 845715 ID: 3ce125

>>845708
Ask what their necromancer is like.
>>
No. 845716 ID: 3ce125

...wait a minute was the skeleton completely submerged? You can't do that. In fact don't let your bag get wet at all, it'll disintegrate!
>>
No. 845731 ID: 33d4be

"Ah well, I wouldn't wish to brag, but my Lady Konda did so fine with me, I usually feel more alive than not! I wouldn't wish to claim false kinship to those with more unlife experience than myself."

Introduce yourself, and ask their name. How does their voice sound? Masculine or feminine?

>>845716

Maybe if we build up the idea of being some almost-living undead, we'd be able to say something like "oh wow this treatment is so good it makes me look completely alive!", or something like that.
>>
No. 845747 ID: 3abd97

>it's cold
It's good for you, probably. Purifies the body and mind, very invigorating. Don't some martial orders train under mountain waterfalls and such? You're sure there must be a reason for it.

>Skeleton: "HAH! No way! Another Undead! What a surprise!"
Greet your peer politely and exchange introductions.

Also make no assumptions about gender, you're probably not familiar enough with skeletons to guess.
>>
No. 845771 ID: 600f38

>>845708
"Yes, I'm here with Lady Konda. She's quite insistent that I keep my flesh in good condition."
>>
No. 847094 ID: 053603
File 151138025528.jpg - (54.78KB , 600x500 , AMHQ128.jpg )
847094

Skeleton: "My name is Sir Vitale Vitali, former human knight. Just recently raised as a Deathknight! Nice to meet you!"

"GREETINGS MY NAME IS SIR DEATHY FALRIC MURDERGUTS MCKILLSALOT, THE DEATHFLAYER PLEASED TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINT..."

Skeleton: "Oh yeah. Sorry about that. My mistress is still new to the whole necromancy thing... but she's doing her best!"

"NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. SO ARE YOU HERE WITH YOUR SUMMONER?"

Skeleton: "Indeed! I serve Lady Spectacles! We arrived few hours ago, she's settling down with her sister in her room so i asked if i could try the spa treatment"

"SO THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE AS WELL?"
>>
No. 847096 ID: 053603
File 151138068790.jpg - (62.62KB , 650x500 , AMHQ129.jpg )
847096

I lay lower on the water they just poured into the coffin. It's oily and smells incredibly nice.

Skeleton: "Truly! I heard this treatment reinforces the joints and the bones, so i thought it would be perfect to reinforce the bonds of my mistress' magic! I can already feel myself stronger!"

Scrubber Kobold: "I'm back. Please bend over a little, sir so i can start the scrubbing treatment!"

"YES THIS ALREADY FEEL FANTASTIC, I DO AGREE"

Skeleton: "Indeed! Not that you look like you'd need it though. You look great already."

"THANKS, BUT LADY KONDA IS QUITE INSISTENT THAT I KEEP MYSELF IN THE BEST OF CONDITIONS"
>>
No. 847098 ID: 053603
File 151138085148.jpg - (63.25KB , 700x500 , AMHQ130.jpg )
847098

Skeleton: "WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAHOLDON!"

Scrubber Kobold: "YIP!"

"W-WHAT'S WRONG?!?"

Skeleton: "D-did you just say Lady Konda? Lady HIRA Konda? The great sorceress of the undead marshes?"

"Y-YES. THAT'S MY MISTRESS"
>>
No. 847100 ID: 053603
File 151138131806.jpg - (54.18KB , 650x500 , AMHQ131.jpg )
847100

HE RAISES UP FROM HIS COFFIN AND BOWS

Skeleton:"PLEASEFORGIVEMEFORBEINGSOFORWARDANDTREATINGYOULIKEANEQUALIAMTERRIBLYSORRYFORMYCONDUCTIDIDNOTW
ISHTOACTSONYONCHALANTLYWHITHSOMEONEOFYOURSHTHATHURE"

HIS JAW DROPPED MIDSENTENCE

Skeleton: "Phleashe, alsho ijnorhe shas..."
>>
No. 847103 ID: 1c8c35

>>847100
Ask about Lady Konda. What kind of necromancer is she to others?
>>
No. 847104 ID: c88e6d

>>847100
Politely state that you really aren't all that special. Wonder if that Death Knight you killed was supposed to be strong.
>>
No. 847114 ID: 66a4ca

Ask about Lady Konda's reputation. Also, ask how she compares to Lady Spectacles.

Ask him to tell you what he knows about death knights and if he heard anything about your brother.
>>
No. 847129 ID: 91ee5f

>>847100
Wait, I think there might be some confusion.

Both the lady we came with and her mother are named "Lady Konda" and I'm not sure if our Konda ever told us her first name.

So I think this skeleton thinks we're one of Konda's mom's undead knights. We should specify that we're with the daughter Konda, not the mother Konda.
>>
No. 847130 ID: 053603

>>847129

Hira is our Konda's name. It was revealed really early in the quest, but Lay keeps calling her by her family name.

>>699717
>>793349
>>
No. 847137 ID: 91ee5f

>>847130
Oh, never mind then.
>>
No. 847180 ID: 991a02

>>847100
"Get back in the tub, buddy. I don't know much about necromancer hierarchy, but if it meant anything to my lady, then I'm sure she would have let me know."

Make a note to ask Konda about it later. She might not care, but you'll need to be able to represent her in ways her superiors would expect.
>>
No. 847315 ID: 9c2d0c

>>847130
Other one is Jo Konda. Probably a demon, as Hira was identified as a half demon.
>>
No. 847317 ID: 33d4be

Calm yourself, sir. In the baths, all are equal.
>>
No. 847507 ID: e95db7

>>847100
"If I wished to be treated in such a way, then I would have said as much."
>>
No. 847554 ID: 3abd97

Please good sir, compose yourself. If I were offended, I would have made it known.

Your respect for my mistress is appreciated, but you need not debase yourself.
>>
No. 854503 ID: 4d2eb0
File 151457926023.jpg - (79.27KB , 800x500 , AMHQ132.jpg )
854503

"PLEASE, COMPOSE YOURSELF, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS KIND OF REACTIONS. I AM AN UNDEAD JUST LIKE YOU ARE"

Skeleton: "bha sher ju are"

"HOLD ON. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU WELL WITHOUT THIS"

I PICK UP HIS JAW

Skeleton: "Thank you kindly, mylord. As i was saying i am truly sorry f-for being so forward and treating you so friendly"

"LIKE I SAID. THERE IS REALLY NO NEED TO TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY. PLEASE RELAX."

Skeleton: "H-how humble! Truly i have much to learn still!"
>>
No. 854505 ID: 4d2eb0
File 151457984675.jpg - (62.11KB , 750x550 , AMHQ133.jpg )
854505

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT. I JUST RECENTLY TURNED SO I STILL DON'T KNOW MUCH. FOR EXAMPLE, I WASN'T EXPECTING MY MISTRESS TO INCITE SUCH REACTIONS."

Skeleton: "Really? You weren't aware of Konda's fame?"

"I WAS AWARE OF HER POWER AS A SORCERESS. WHICH IS WHY I WAS SEARCHING FOR HER IN THESE LANDS. BUT I WAS NOT AWARE SHE WAS REALLY FAMOUS. SHE SEEMS RATHER... "

"..."

"...RECLUSIVE?"

Skeleton: "She's a really renowned personality in the necromancy circles! So many students have learnt the basic of necromancy through her books! My lady too! She'd be so excited to know one of her death knights is here! O-oh sorry i'm getting too excited again"

"NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. HOW IS YOUR MISTRESS? LADY SPECTACLES?"
>>
No. 854507 ID: 4d2eb0
File 151458035305.jpg - (54.58KB , 650x500 , AMHQ134.jpg )
854507

Skeleton: "She's still studying, but i am sure she'll master the whole art soon. I'm the first sentient undead she has ever raised. Well.. i think i might also be the first she managed to raise too, not many people reach her place. I was looking for an artifact for my liege when i fell down the mountain and split my head."

Skeleton: "Then, all i remember was waking up and see her smiling and then crying. And i've been following her ever since. I have a lot of respect for her, even if sometimes i'd wish she could be more assertive and less afraid of everything."

HE LOWERS HIMSELF IN THE BATHTUB

Skeleton: "She doesn't socialize much. I kind of convinced her to go here alongside her sisters so that she could meet more people outside her family and me..."

IS... IS THIS SOMETHING COMMON FOR NECROMANCERS? BEING REALLY BAD AT SOCIALIZING MAKES YOU CAST BETTER OR SOMETHING?

Skeleton: "Oh-uhm. Please don't consider too much what i said last... She's a fine mistress and a good necromancer!"
>>
No. 854509 ID: 6cc25a

Tell him that you'll set up a meeting between Lady Konda and Lady Spectacles.

Also, ask him who was his liege.
>>
No. 854548 ID: 375812

>>854507

Really? Raising a sentient undead as her first ever sounds like rather something of an accomplishment!

If you don't mind me asking, what is Lady Spectacles' role at this council? Or is her sister perhaps the diplomat?
>>
No. 854589 ID: c88e6d

>>854507
She did a fine job.
>>
No. 854611 ID: 600f38

>>854507
"I don't doubt that. Raising sentient undead on a first attempt is quite impressive!
However, it is our duty to help our mistresses in ways that they can not help themselves.

For example, it may do your mistress good to meet with Lady Konda, and Lady Konda would be well served by meeting someone who appreciates her work.

I am beginning to suspect that necromancy is favored by the sort of people who are not quite comfortable among the living. They do seem to be introverted, and quickly tire from interacting with others."
>>
No. 854701 ID: 5b884f

>>854507
>IS THIS SOMETHING COMMON FOR NECROMANCERS? BEING REALLY BAD AT SOCIALIZING MAKES YOU CAST BETTER OR SOMETHING?

Maybe it's the other way around. Being bad at socializing drives magicians toward necromantic arts to create friends that can't abandon them or something?

If it's not rude to ask, pry a bit about the artifact and circumstances of his skull-cracking. He seems to be the babbling sort and you might learn more about necromancers in general.
>>
No. 854854 ID: 15a025

Lady Spectacles sounds like she'd make a good friend for Lady Konda.

Ask if they'd like to meet sometime?
>>
No. 854888 ID: 3abd97

>I kind of convinced her to go here alongside her sisters so that she could meet more people outside her family and me...
A fine plan! I've met many interesting people in my short time here.
>>
No. 869243 ID: bedbd5
File 151924308104.jpg - (42.60KB , 550x550 , AMHQ135.jpg )
869243

"I HAVE NO DOUBT, I'M SURE RAISING A SENTIENT UNDEAD IT'S NOT A TASK FOR A NOVICE NECROMANCER!"

Skeleton: "Aye."

"AND YOU ALSO HAD A GOOD IDEA ON FORCING HER HAND TO COME HERE. I HAVE BARELY ARRIVED AND I HAVE ALREADY MET A LOT OF INTERESTING PEOPLE."

Skeleton: "Aye! Hopefully forcing her a bit of social life might help crack her shell a little."

"INDEED. ON THAT REGARD MAYBE SHE'D LIKE TO BE INTRODUCED TO LADY KONDA HERSELF? I'M SURE THEY BOTH MIGHT ENJOY THE COMPANY OF SOMEONE IN THE SAME ART"

Skeleton: "Ay... Hold on. Is lady Konda here?"
>>
No. 869245 ID: bedbd5
File 151924322898.jpg - (58.10KB , 600x550 , AMHQ136.jpg )
869245

"UH? OF COURSE. WE ARRIVED TOGETHER JUST FEW"

Skeleton:" I'LLLETMYMISTRESSKNOWIMMEDIATELYTHANKYOUFORTHEOPPORTUNITYKINDSIRIPROMISEYOUWILLNOTREGRETIT"
>>
No. 869246 ID: bedbd5
File 151924330791.jpg - (88.76KB , 750x550 , AMHQ137.jpg )
869246

HE RUSHES OUT OF HIS COFFIN AND OUT OF THE BATHS, SPLASHING EVERYWHERE

Scrubber Kobold: "S-sir please don't run! it's sli-AH!"
>>
No. 869247 ID: bedbd5
File 151924356764.jpg - (95.51KB , 1000x600 , AMHQ138.jpg )
869247

Scrubber Kobold: "S-S-SORRY SIR!!!"
>>
No. 869254 ID: a363ac

>>869247
"cute" pick up kobold and place outside of tub
>>
No. 869259 ID: b6c7da

"NO WORRY AT ALL."
Then lift her out of the tub and onto the platform she was on.
>>
No. 869281 ID: b0f04f

”NO PROBLEM AT ALL, IF YOU NEED TO GO CHANGE INTO MORE CLEANER GARMENTS I CAN SCRUB MYSELF.”
>>
No. 869285 ID: 006e5c

Don't get a boner.

...

Totally get a boner. A problem indeed. And then the question would be if she wouldn't mind to.. take care of it?
>>
No. 869286 ID: aa9193

People fall for me all the time. It happens. Don't worry about it.
>>
No. 869335 ID: daa216

Ask if she is alright and give her a hand.
>>
No. 869350 ID: 600f38

>>869286
This one.
>>
No. 869352 ID: c90231

pretty sure that this kobold is a dude, but definitely
>>869286
say this regardless, its gold
>>
No. 869354 ID: c88e6d

>>869247
Lift her out of the tub courteously. She is cute.
>>
No. 869577 ID: 3abd97

>>869247
QUIET ALRIGHT, IT CLEARLY WASN'T YOUR FAULT.

CAN I HELP YOU UP?
>>
No. 869581 ID: 3740b1

>>869285
>>
No. 869658 ID: bef60d

>>869286
Say this, it's comedic and will break up the awkwardness.
>>
No. 869686 ID: c49598

...scratch her behind horns while you contemplate your next move/plans for the day.
>>
No. 869687 ID: c49598

also her eyes are like galaxies up close
>>
No. 870071 ID: d4358d

>>869247
Whatever you do, DON'T. EXPAND. DONG.
>>
No. 870078 ID: 6780f5

>>870071
>Whatever you do, DON'T. EXPAND. DONG.
>>
No. 870723 ID: 917046
File 151985292112.jpg - (70.83KB , 650x600 , AMHQ139.jpg )
870723

"NO NEED TO WORRY! PEOPLE FELL FOR ME ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS ALIVE. YOU GET USED TO IT!"

Scrubber Kobold: "Hahahah!"

WELL, THAT DEFUSED THE SITUATION A LITTLE.

"PLEASE, ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU OUT OF THE TUB SO YOU WON'T GET DRENCHED"
>>
No. 870725 ID: 917046
File 151985305181.jpg - (55.83KB , 570x550 , AMHQ140.jpg )
870725

Scrubber Kobold: "thank you, sir! That's really kind of you!"

SHE WEIGHTS PRETTY MUCH NOTHING. IT FEELS LIKE I'M LIFTING A CAT.

Scrubber Kobold: "Oh! Wait sir. My brush fell in. Let me grab it"

UH!!!
>>
No. 870727 ID: 917046
File 151985320093.jpg - (56.84KB , 570x550 , AMHQ141.jpg )
870727

"I DON'T THINK... THAT WAS THE BRUSH YOU GRABBED..."

Scrubber Kobold: "What do you mean sir?"

Scrubber Kobold: "Oh..."

Scrubber Kobold: "OH!"

"YOU THINK... YOU COULD LET GO? SO THAT I CAN PUT YOU DOWN?"

Scrubber Kobold: "OHYESO-OFCOURSESIRSORRY"
>>
No. 870728 ID: 917046
File 151985325501.jpg - (54.89KB , 650x550 , AMHQ142.jpg )
870728

WELL, THAT TURNED AWKWARD AGAIN RATHER QUICKLY...
>>
No. 870729 ID: a363ac

>>870728
give her the brush
>>
No. 870730 ID: 6780f5

It would appear you have found out how to make kobolds red-scaled.
>>
No. 870733 ID: 5d7976

Hand her the brush...

Suggest she take a five minute break
>>
No. 870761 ID: 006e5c

Tell her that, despite the awkward situation, she has quite a nimble tail and that she should be proud of her talents.
>>
No. 870766 ID: 555f33

Laugh it off and hand over the brush. It wasn't a big deal so just give her time to calm down.
>>
No. 870768 ID: 8b2654

>>870728
"Do you need assistance? I would hate for you to be... Distracted if my mistress calls for your service."
>>
No. 870779 ID: 25d505

Incidently, that also happens a lot...
>>
No. 870785 ID: c88e6d

>>870728
Give her back the brush, continue feeling grateful that you are wearing a visored helm underneath a mask so that none may know how embarrassed you are for this adorable miniature dragon's dignity.
>>
No. 870794 ID: 4f78c3

>>870728
"SO... RIGOR MORTISE, AM I RIGHT?"
>>
No. 870833 ID: daa216

Playfully ask if they did that on purpose as you hand them the brush.
>>
No. 870864 ID: da1652

>>870728
Headpats will only make the situation better
>>
No. 870870 ID: e1c8f7

DELIVER
HEAD PATS
>>
No. 870886 ID: 5afc83

Give Brush.
Give Headpats.
Don't Give her any Ideas. Fail.

This together with what Golem butler has most likely reported to her is going to make the Kobold Empress even more interested in us.
>>
No. 870916 ID: 24f307

>>870728
Thank the nice kobold for their service and apologize for the unfortunate mishap.
>>
No. 871079 ID: 0cd535

What is it with kobolds grabbing our dick with their tail?
>>
No. 871147 ID: e54266

>>870728
Well, fix it then, dummy!
>>
No. 874933 ID: 3a0ac9
File 152175209770.jpg - (62.24KB , 600x650 , AMHQ143.jpg )
874933

"HERE, I GOT IT FOR YOU"

Scrubber Kobold: "Mh? Oh!"

MMH WHAT DID MY BROTHER'S NOTES SAID ABOUT KOBOLDS?

AS DIPLOMACY GOES, WHEN FACING KOBOLDS, A FIRST-HAND APPROACH MIGHT BE NEEDED. WHILE THEIR BODIES MIGHT RESEMBLES HUMANS IN SHAPE, THEIR INSTICTS ARE TIED TO MORE ANIMALISTIC SIDES. THEREFORE, APPLYING YOUR OPEN PALM ON THEIR HEADS WITH REDUCED FORCE REPEATEDLY COULD RENDER THEM MORE APPROCHABLE FOR FUTURE ENCOUNTERS
>>
No. 874934 ID: 3a0ac9
File 152175240067.jpg - (67.12KB , 600x650 , AMHQ144.jpg )
874934

"DO NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, IT HAS NOT BEEN THE FIRST TIME. YOU ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB, BUT IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE IN ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP OUT IN ANY WAY YOU NEED."
>>
No. 874935 ID: 3a0ac9
File 152175242271.jpg - (95.23KB , 600x650 , AMHQ145.jpg )
874935

>>
No. 874936 ID: 3a0ac9
File 152175270489.jpg - (82.80KB , 600x800 , AMHQ146.jpg )
874936

Scrubber Kobold: "OH!UH!T-THANKSFORGETTINGTHEBRUSHSIRTHATWASREALLYNICEOFYOU"

Scrubber Kobold: "D-DOYOUWISHTOCONTINUETHETREATMENTORWOULDYOULIKETOTRYTHERESTOFTHETREATMENTS"

"UHM PLEASE SLOW DOWN I CAN'T FOLLOW WELL"

Scrubber Kobold: "Y-YES. SORRY. W-would you like to soak more in the coffins or w-would you like to try our massages? O-or the sauna? s-sir?"
>>
No. 874937 ID: b53bd0

let's try the sauna.
>>
No. 874961 ID: a4c626

A Massage sounds good.
>>
No. 874963 ID: 3583d1

A massage would not be bad at all, gotta keep those muscles loose and ready for a fight!
>>
No. 874967 ID: 3dd783

Would a massage for the undead include massage oil that could be harmful to the living? Our mistress brought us back as lifelike as possible, with fake heartbeat, breathing and bodyheat. Wouldn't want to disturb her experiment.
>>
No. 874993 ID: a4c626

Probably not. The type of oils used are pretty universal and most undead. (All that CAN get a massage) Are still composed of biological matter after all. Though I suppose certain types like Zombiea might take a formaldehyde bath after :P
>>
No. 875035 ID: daa216

Massage. Most certainly.
>>
No. 875040 ID: 3abd97

>>874936
Yes, I think perhaps I would like to try a massage, thank you.
>>
No. 875071 ID: c30e83

Ideas given.
Go for body massage.
>>
No. 875115 ID: 555f33
875115

A massage sounds nice.
>>
No. 875166 ID: e1c8f7

>>874936
Your dying muscles could use a rub!
>>
No. 875209 ID: 792ea9

massage!
>>
No. 875446 ID: c49598

massage! I hope its some kind of multi arm deal.
>>
No. 877246 ID: a4c626

We should ask this adorable little kobold if she does the massages too. She is just so damn cute when she is flustered!
>>
No. 879539 ID: 9071b8

First of all, we should ask her for her name.

And then I'd vote for a massage. Preferably one done by her.
>>
No. 880356 ID: 0eda7a

>>874936
Well, she originally said:

>>845703
> Peppy Kobold: "Lady Konda? Mh! Yes! She came alongside Lady Skullkini! They are currently enjoying a set of relaxing massages. Unfortunately there is no slots available for that room at this right moment! BUT! Their treatment will then shift to the hot springs and then to the pedicure and foot reflexology parlor! You can take another treatment and then i can sign you up for the hot baths too!"

So, check with her about how long you might have until meeting up with Lady Konda in the hot baths, and then ask her if she could provide you with a massage until then, personally. And then, since she's already served you so well and since a massage is hard work (and might not normally be something she provides), ask her if she'd be willing to join you in the hot baths afterward for a relaxing soak. In fact, insist on it, that she get a break after all the wonderful service she's provided.
>>
No. 881259 ID: ddd5e4
File 152492353839.jpg - (58.51KB , 1000x550 , AMHQ147.jpg )
881259

"WELL THEN... UH. I HAVE JUST REALIZED I NEVER ASKED YOUR NAME. MY APOLOGIES."

Scrubber Kobold: "Uh? My name?"

"YES"

Scrubber Kobold: "I-it's Niwiss'Liss'Ik'Wijuju'Utshu'Ykk'ra'ewa."

"THAT'S... QUITE A MOUTHFUL..."

"ANYWAY! NIWISS'LI..."

Scrubber Kobold: "Niwiss'Liss'Ik'Wijuju'Utshu'Ykk'ra'ewa. But please feel free to call me Scrubber number 3 if you prefer, sir."

"WILL YOU BE THE ONE ADMINISTERING THE MASSAGE?"

Scrubber Kobold: "W-WHAT?! N-no sir! I'm... i'm just a humble scrubber. The massages will be done by our specialist."

"I SEE! WHERE DO I GO THEN?"

Scrubber Kobold: "That's a mouthful"

"MH?"

Scrubber Kobold: "OUT OF HERE, GO ON THE RIGHT. Th-third door. I'll grab your bathrobe s-s-sir"

"YES! THANK YOU!"
>>
No. 881262 ID: ddd5e4
File 152492376382.jpg - (59.31KB , 700x550 , AMHQ148.jpg )
881262

THIS SHOULD BE THE PLACE. I THINK? THERE IS NO ONE AROUND

"HELLO?"

???: "OH! YES? Hello! Welcome are you here for the massages?"

OH A VOICE FROM BEYOND THE CURTAINS. AT LEAST SOMEONE IS HERE.

"YES. IS THIS THE RIGHT ROOM?"

???: "Indeed! I'll be with you in a second, sir."

???: "Please make yourself comfortable while i prepare the oils"
>>
No. 881263 ID: ddd5e4
File 152492386229.jpg - (44.08KB , 600x550 , AMHQ149.jpg )
881263

"UUHM... SURE... WHERE THOUGH? I DON'T SEE A BED TO LIE ON"

???: "I don't have any use for them, sir. My massages tend to be..."
>>
No. 881265 ID: ddd5e4
File 152492399141.jpg - (80.80KB , 750x550 , AMHQ150.jpg )
881265

???: "thorough
>>
No. 881267 ID: a363ac

>>881265
QUICK TRUST FALL EXERCISE!
>>
No. 881270 ID: b7627b

>>881265
Shed your cloth and embrace what's about to happen.
>>
No. 881272 ID: deec6e

>>881267

Ah, you see! It's the masseuse itself that will be acting as the bed! How... quaint!

>>881265

Well, for some inexplicable reason surely related to sorceries beyond your meager understanding, your muscles do happen to be in sudden need of a good untensing.
>>
No. 881273 ID: 992200

Tell them that you made a mistake. Actually you really feel like visiting sauna right now.
>>
No. 881274 ID: a4c626

Well. This promises to get wierd.
>>
No. 881282 ID: 33cbe7

Close your eyes and don't open them til it's over.
>>
No. 881290 ID: 4b1927

>>881265
"...BE GENTLE."
>>
No. 881318 ID: daa216

We might want to skip this. They could damage our undead mask and the ruse would be ruined.
>>
No. 881320 ID: 600f38

>>881265
"Ah, you look quite capable. Keep away from my head and neck, please; the magic is quite fragile.
I admit, I've never encountered one such as you before. Care to tell me about yourself?"
>>
No. 881328 ID: c49598

>>875446
>>881265
Jackpot
>>
No. 881331 ID: bf24eb

This just got weird... Alright then... I suppose an eldritch entity would know best. Let’s do this.
>>
No. 881339 ID: a10c98

"Ah. Not too thorough, please, I do need to be available to my mistress as soon as she's done with her own treatments."
>>
No. 881340 ID: 3abd97

>>881265
Ah, excellent, a thorough massage sounds much better than the alternative.
>>
No. 881343 ID: b1b4f3

>>881265
RUN AWAY
>>
No. 881349 ID: 0c3c2c

>>881265
"ALRIGHT." I'm sure nothing untoward will happen. After all, if they were to try anything their giant exposed eye would be right there!
>>
No. 881354 ID: 3804c3

k what do we do with our bathrobe?
>>
No. 881360 ID: dbf422

By thorough surely they mean entirely external and completely professional, right?
>>
No. 881366 ID: e1c8f7

>>881265
Better hope they're gentle. Your bones aren't getting any more limber!
>>
No. 881798 ID: ecc99f

>>881265
"While your dedication is admirable, I am not interested in a full-body massage at this time, uh...I'm sorry, I am uncertain how to address you."
>>
No. 882304 ID: edead3

>>881265
We can consider this as endurance training. Surely, our Knightly physique can handle this.
>>
No. 882481 ID: 0373ab

keep your disguise on!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason