[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 146427901933.png - (142.98KB , 707x500 , plc_01001.png )
726050 No. 726050 ID: 54d22d

WARNING! Tank fluid expiring; automatic emergency protocol initiating in: 1 hour. Press the [ABORT KEY] to abort. . .. ... Initiating automatic emergency protocol. WARNING! Insufficient power! Rerouting and prioritizing. WARNING! Emergency protocol automatically installs [PRIORITIZED MODULE: TACTICAL COMMAND MODULE AND IFF KEY MODULE]. WARNING! Module installation will be permanent. Press [NUMBER KEY] to select prioritized tank. >_
Expand all images
>>
No. 726051 ID: 6e2dec

4
>>
No. 726052 ID: 2f5847

4 looks flufee, so yeah.
>>
No. 726053 ID: 33f112

slam hand on console
>>
No. 726054 ID: 3663d3

i like 3, medium hair is cute.
>>
No. 726055 ID: d65d5f

3
>>
No. 726056 ID: fe410e

4
>>
No. 726057 ID: b412df

4, also because fluff
>>
No. 726058 ID: 3d2d5f

2
>>
No. 726059 ID: d96b7e

Going with 3
>>
No. 726060 ID: f938df

4
>>
No. 726064 ID: 4201a2

4 looks good.
>>
No. 726065 ID: 24432f

>>726050
4
>>
No. 726066 ID: 99d7d8

4
>>
No. 726067 ID: 2f5847

Changing vote to 3.
>>
No. 726068 ID: 2a7417

4. The one with the biggest hair commands the most authority.
>>
No. 726072 ID: 54d22d
File 146428299985.png - (86.41KB , 707x500 , plc_01002.png )
726072

Tank 4 selected. WARNING! Data corruption detected! Attempting to recover data: . .. ... ERROR! Not enough memory! Rewriting data: Enter new name by pressing the [NEW NAME] key: >_
>>
No. 726074 ID: 3663d3

[new name] Elizabeth
>>
No. 726078 ID: 3d2d5f

>>726072
SlutSlut
>>
No. 726079 ID: c415b2

Ylvi or Ylva
(first means little wolf, second means wolf)
>>
No. 726080 ID: d96b7e

[New Name]Kathy Mctubersim
>>
No. 726084 ID: 15a025

Wammy Tiles.
>>
No. 726085 ID: b5be75

Nicole
>>
No. 726086 ID: 2a7417

Tanky McTankface.
>>
No. 726087 ID: 35151f

>>726072
Laverne
>>
No. 726088 ID: a68a43

Hetzer.
>>
No. 726089 ID: 54d22d
File 146428701298.png - (133.93KB , 707x500 , plc_01003.png )
726089

DATA REWRITE COMPLETE: ELIZABETH HETZER WARNING! Tank fluid expiring; initiating automatic emergency protocol. WARNING! Insufficient power! Rerouting and prioritizing. WARNING! Emergency protocol automatically installs [PRIORITIZED MODULE: FIELD MAINTENANCE INTEGRATED MANUAL AND OVERLAY]. WARNING! Module installation will be permanent. Press [NUMBER KEY] to select prioritized tank. >_
>>
No. 726090 ID: 15a025

Press Two.
>>
No. 726091 ID: 3663d3

3
>>
No. 726092 ID: 2a7417

Smash the console.
>>
No. 726093 ID: a68a43

-1
>>
No. 726094 ID: 4201a2

Save power by pressing nothing and choosing none of them.
>>
No. 726095 ID: 3663d3

>>726094
that would result in all of them dying. the tank juice is getting old so they will suffocate.
>>
No. 726096 ID: b66b01

2
>>
No. 726097 ID: 15f039

>>726094
That could kill them, if the fluid is no longer fit for keeping them alive.

2
>>
No. 726098 ID: 595d54

What happens if we just smash the holding tanks? We apparently have actual Panzer-esque tanks, if the title is accurate.
>>
No. 726099 ID: 3d2d5f

>>726089
2
>>
No. 726101 ID: f36501

3
>>
No. 726108 ID: 54d22d
File 146429055027.png - (95.86KB , 707x500 , plc_01004.png )
726108

Tank 2 selected. WARNING! Data corruption detected! Attempting to recover data: . .. ... ERROR! Not enough memory! Rewriting data: Enter new name by pressing the [NEW NAME] key: >_
>>
No. 726109 ID: 3663d3

jessica
>>
No. 726110 ID: 3e8a9a

>>726108
Jonesy Barrington
>>
No. 726112 ID: 3d2d5f

>>726108
Topper
>>
No. 726114 ID: d96b7e

[New Name]Vanessa Trapisk
>>
No. 726118 ID: b88e47

>>726112
That's a keeper.
>>
No. 726122 ID: 3009b4

Borg.
Or Borgina.
>>
No. 726123 ID: 23bcaf

>>726108
Helesnki
>>
No. 726124 ID: 2a7417

Natascha Brekhov.
>>
No. 726127 ID: 595d54

>>726112
Thirding.
>>
No. 726128 ID: 7f917c

>>726112
Fourthing, even though I'm not sure why.
>>
No. 726130 ID: 54d22d
File 146429657393.png - (120.51KB , 707x500 , plc_01005.png )
726130

DATA REWRITE COMPLETE: TOPPER KEEPER WARNING! Tank fluid expiring; initiating automatic emergency protocol. WARNING! Insufficient power. Automatic backup failure. Replace POWER CELL B in BACKUP GENERATOR B manually.
>>
No. 726131 ID: 54d22d
File 146429661363.png - (136.53KB , 707x500 , plc_01006.png )
726131

Elizabeth Hetzer wakes up groggily.

>_
>>
No. 726133 ID: 6e2dec

>>726131
wipe the tang off your face
>>
No. 726134 ID: 3663d3

Elizabeth, wake up topper and open those lockers. we need to hurry and get backup generator B back on so your other tube sisters don't die.
>>
No. 726135 ID: a075ba

>>726131
Use your fellow pod person as a towel.
>>
No. 726136 ID: 7f917c

>>726131
Search the lockers and wake up the other person.
>>
No. 726140 ID: f36501

Hey, Liz.

Time to get to work on that Generator.
>>
No. 726149 ID: 54d22d
File 146430274821.png - (148.29KB , 707x500 , plc_01007.png )
726149

Elizabeth Hetzer manages to wake up a reluctant Topper Keeper. Exchange of words is minimalistic and purely utilitarian.

There are two sets of towel, shirt and indoor shoes in each locker, all the same size. Elizabeth and Topper wipe off all remains of the tank fluid and get dressed.

Elizabeth Hetzer considers if any sort of action or plan is required beyond just heading straight for BACKUP GENERATOR B.
>_
>>
No. 726151 ID: a075ba

>>726149
Do we need to find appropriate tools first? And/or locate a spare power cell?
>>
No. 726158 ID: 3663d3

hmmm... yes, lets find a map and see if the spare cells are kept somewhere else. as well as a tool kit.
>>
No. 726162 ID: 237eb2

You girls obviously know the facility, but yeah let's go get some tools and head for the backup power generator
>>
No. 726163 ID: 7f917c

>>726149
We need some sort of rig to carry those front-mounted ballast tanks before we proceed.
>>
No. 726168 ID: 237eb2

>>726163
Topper could carry them couldn't she?
>>
No. 726210 ID: a107fd

Topper heads straight for the generator, or seeks out any necessary tools and supplies if they're somewhere else. Elizabeth stops by the armory to pick up, at minimum, some sort of handgun, then to wherever the base's security camera feeds get consolidated so she can find out what happened and/or locate other survivors.
>>
No. 726302 ID: 54d22d
File 146435499309.png - (74.24KB , 849x600 , plc_01008.png )
726302

There is a map just to the left outside the door. Elizabeth does not know if the states of the status lights on the map are a result of the power failure or vice versa.

Topper surmises backup power cells would be stored by the backup generators and require no tools, as otherwise the backup generators would not serve their purpose efficiently.

There are no sounds except the sharp buzz of the emergency lights and there is the smell of burnt flesh and electronics in the air.

>_
>>
No. 726303 ID: d96b7e

Well let's go straight to the backup generator B then. I would assume that's the room to your north west on the map.
>>
No. 726304 ID: 3663d3

burns and electricity tells me someone touched something they shouldn't have. get some rubber gloves in case an idiot exposed something.
but other then that seems we should bee-line t the generator. if we can get 'A' and the main online too that would be a bonus.
>>
No. 726308 ID: 3d2d5f

>>726302
Well B looks close by, you might as well check it out.
>>
No. 726309 ID: 2f5847

Send Hetzer to B to restart the power.
Send Keeper to room A1 to salvage what she can. afterwards, she is to wait for power restart, then proceed to the armory.
>>
No. 726313 ID: 54d22d
File 146436545157.png - (81.63KB , 707x500 , plc_01009.png )
726313

Topper leaves to have a look at room A1. Elizabeth arrives swiftly at backup generator B, through entirely empty hallways.

>_
>>
No. 726314 ID: d96b7e

Well put the charged cell in. Make sure not to forget putting the drained cell back in the wall and set it to charge, I'm assuming the wall is to charge those cells.
>>
No. 726315 ID: 3663d3

ah good, still has a cell right here. take green cell from the wall, and swap it with the red one in the generator as quickly as you can manage safely.
>>
No. 726316 ID: 3663d3

>>726314
i don't think trying to charge the cells while the main system is offline is a good idea.
>>
No. 726320 ID: 2f5847

>>726316
Given that the other doors are red, we lack other compelling options.

I say do it, at least until we're out of the armory.
>>
No. 726322 ID: fe410e

>>726313
Actually, go go to the command center and look for other people.
>>
No. 726323 ID: 3d2d5f

>>726313
Go to the cabinet in the back, check for gloves and other safety supplies.
>>
No. 726324 ID: 0a94cb

It's not clear if cells in the wall ports are charged or not; we do not know. Given the responsiveness of the system displayed so far, we can reasonably assume that if cells in the wall ports are charged, they are not charged while only backup power is online.

As a backup power system that has clearly been designed to be operated by anyone regardless of technical skill or knowledge, it would not be designed with a flaw as obvious as sabotaging the new cell's contributions by putting the old cell in the only place it fits in the room.

Remove the power cell from the generator, place it in wall port 1. Remove the power cell from wall port 2, place it in the generator. The only potentially complicated decision is that row of switches, or breakers. It would make sense to be able to choose the specific facilities to repower, if the power cells are not incredibly robust.
>>
No. 726326 ID: 237eb2

Safety first! Change he power cells while wearing electric safety gloves, topper should look around for any real quick, given that there is heavy electric equipment in this room there may be some lying around.
>>
No. 726327 ID: a107fd

>>726323
A well-designed emergency system should have idiot-proof instructions for such a procedure somewhere close at hand, and the cabinet is also a likely place to find those. It took an hour for the emergency dump to auto-engage at all, and you had time to wake up and get dressed, so a few extra seconds while you RTFM shouldn't be a problem.

In the absence of instructions, first take the orange cylinder out of the generator and slide it in to the empty wall socket, then remove the green cylinder, place it in the generator, and make sure it's locked in place, probably by twisting clockwise until it clicks.
>>
No. 726329 ID: 2f5847

>>726326
Elizabeth is handling the power station.

My rationale was that while she is the fluffy command element, Topper is slightly fitter and more mobile.
>>
No. 726335 ID: 54d22d
File 146437934154.png - (104.57KB , 707x500 , plc_01010.png )
726335

The cabinet in the back is actually just an electric box. Finding no safety supplies or instructions, Elizabeth changes the power cells by the seat of her entirely figurative pants. It turns out to be a simple and quick procedure, requiring only some basic elbow grease.
>>
No. 726336 ID: 54d22d
File 146437940108.png - (124.71KB , 707x500 , plc_01011.png )
726336

WARNING! Power failure! EMERGENCY POWER ENGAGED. WARNING! Tank fluid expiring; initiating automatic emergency protocol. WARNING! Insufficient power! Rerouting and prioritizing. WARNING! Emergency protocol automatically installs [STANDARD MODULE: NO MODULE]. WARNING! Module installation will be permanent. No priorities detected. Processing in order. WARNING! Data corruption detected! Attempting to recover data: . .. ... ERROR! Not enough memory! Rewriting data: Enter new name by pressing the [NEW NAME] key:
>_
>>
No. 726340 ID: 094652

Xanthia Robertsdaughter
>>
No. 726344 ID: 0a94cb

Kat Armstrong
>>
No. 726346 ID: 3663d3

Isabella
>>
No. 726348 ID: 3e8a9a

>>726336
Fridge Largemeats
>>
No. 726349 ID: 2f5847

Going with Wammy Tiles from before.
>>
No. 726359 ID: 3e182c

Wammy Tiles
>>
No. 726360 ID: fe410e

Metera
>>
No. 726362 ID: 7f917c

>>726336
Set name as ENTER
>>
No. 726363 ID: f36501

Tilly Steiner
>>
No. 726366 ID: a075ba

>>726349
Yes.
>>
No. 726367 ID: 3009b4

Borgia Borgborg
>>
No. 726370 ID: f6442a

Hilde Brunhilde.
>>
No. 726382 ID: 726a91

'); DROP TABLE modules;--,
>>
No. 726385 ID: fafe46

>>726382
>>
No. 726399 ID: 900f91

Hilde Fyre
>>
No. 726402 ID: 595d54

>>726382
Thirding.
>>
No. 726440 ID: 2f5847

Buckwheat, get in here sir, and confirm yer damn name.
>>
No. 726500 ID: c3f8f0

>>726382
gahaha this
>>
No. 726506 ID: 54d22d
File 146443790261.png - (112.17KB , 707x500 , plc_01012.png )
726506

DATA REWRITE COMPLETE: WAMMY TILES WARNING! Power failure! EMERGENCY POWER ENGAGED. WARNING! Tank fluid expiring; initiating automatic emergency protocol. WARNING! Insufficient power! Rerouting and prioritizing. WARNING! Emergency protocol automatically installs [STANDARD MODULE: NO MODULE]. WARNING! Module installation will be permanent. No priorities detected. Processing in order. WARNING! Data corruption detected! Attempting to recover data: . .. ... ERROR! Not enough memory! Rewriting data: Enter new name by pressing the [NEW NAME] key:
>_
>>
No. 726507 ID: 3663d3

michelle keys.
>>
No. 726508 ID: 2f5847

>>726363
Gonna back Tilly Steiner, unless I see something better.
>>
No. 726510 ID: f36501

Tilly Steiner all the way!
>>
No. 726511 ID: 595d54

'); DROP TABLE modules;--,
>>
No. 726513 ID: 6a552a

tilly steiner!
>>
No. 726514 ID: 6a552a

what does und mean?
>>
No. 726529 ID: 2f5847

>>726514
It's German. It's…not very advanced German.
>>
No. 726531 ID: 3663d3

>>726514
it's a play on the title of an anime "girls und panzer" about cute girls driving tanks and having mock-battles.
>>
No. 726534 ID: 54d22d
File 146445985062.png - (111.06KB , 707x500 , plc_01013.png )
726534

DATA REWRITE COMPLETE: TILLY STEINER WARNING! Power failure! EMERGENCY POWER ENGAGED. WARNING! CRITICAL GRID OVERLOAD!
>>
No. 726535 ID: 54d22d
File 146445987249.png - (140.15KB , 707x500 , plc_01014.png )
726535

WARNING! Automatic failsafe failure! Manual intervention required! WARNING! Ten seconds to catastrophic system failure!

>_
>>
No. 726536 ID: 211d83

Crap a overload. Quickly remove the power core or turn off the backup generator if you can and if not run for it.
>>
No. 726537 ID: 3663d3

pull the green thing back out!
if that doesn't do anything then start running!
>>
No. 726539 ID: 2f5847

>>726536
>>726537
Guys.

Grid failure is why we've restored power to this substation.
The green thing is the only lifeline we've got.
>>
No. 726545 ID: a075ba

>>726535
Ohno, she's stuck! Haul ass back the room you were dumped in!
>>
No. 726546 ID: d96b7e

Wouldn't an overload mean there is too much power being drawn. Is there any unnecessary systems we could shut down until we restore regular power.
>>
No. 726562 ID: 2f5847

I'm not 100% sure what's going on, but...
>>726545
>>726546
2 agents means we can attend to both of these. Lets power down the barracks, and officer's quarters, and send Topper to inspect the chutes.
>>
No. 726563 ID: b2db3f

If its a overload that means we have more power going through the system than it can handle. Thus the sparks and such.

If it was a under load we would be having more power outages.

If we don't remove the core it might get fried.
>>
No. 726610 ID: a107fd

Yeah, pop the core back out of the generator. Better to shut things down cold now that everybody's out of the tanks. Worst case there, navigate tunnels in the dark until we find that emergency exit. Leaving it in seems likely to result in a fire, much more serious problem.
>>
No. 726617 ID: 6a552a

>>726562
This guy talks sense
I mean turn off lights for gods sake.
>>
No. 726623 ID: 54d22d
File 146452431052.png - (97.03KB , 707x500 , plc_01015.png )
726623

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Elizabeth Hetzer pulls out the power cell, which requires much more force to extract than the spent one from before. The backup generator is emitting a disgusting, constantly increasing high-pitched electric whine.

WARNING! Insufficient power!
>>
No. 726624 ID: 54d22d
File 146452436676.png - (52.14KB , 707x500 , plc_01016.png )
726624

GA-CHUNK

Elizabeth falls on her integral aft-cushions as the power cell ultimately slips out and the power goes out entirely. Suddenly it is deafeningly quiet. The sharp buzz of the lights is gone and Elizabeth can hear her slightest movement echoing in the room. The sublest popping of cooling lamps strikes like a hammer on steel behind a wall. All the normally imperceptible and practically insignificant shifts and stresses in the load-bearing structures and infrastructure become sublty audible.

Elizabeth is mildly stunned for a moment, actually slightly scared of the near complete dark and twistedly loud silence.

>_
>>
No. 726625 ID: 094652

Use the power source as a lantern.
>>
No. 726628 ID: 6e2dec

call out to the others
>>
No. 726636 ID: 2f5847

Yeah, navigate to the switchboard and lets get it configured before the next install. I say power off the Barracks and Officer quarters, and maybe the mess for the time being.

I guess we should also power off the other substation and main power center, since we know it's not working.

Topper knows where the girls spawn and where Elizabeth is, so she can grab everybody if she needs to. Worth a shot?
>>
No. 726641 ID: 6e2dec

so where is the fucking panzer
>>
No. 726644 ID: 3663d3

keep the cell in case it's used to power the panzer.
>>
No. 726649 ID: 6a552a

>>726624
Head to the starting room, there should be two naked disgruntled women there fumbling around in the dark
>>
No. 726651 ID: a107fd

Hold on to that power cell, follow the left wall back to the map. Hopefully Topper can scrounge up a flashlight.
>>
No. 726660 ID: 54d22d
File 146454748156.png - (37.94KB , 707x500 , plc_01017.png )
726660

There is no way to see any labels on any of the switches in the backup generator room (if there even are any), so Elizabeth starts dragging the power cell back to the tank dump room. It is damned heavy and still very warm.
There are no signs of Topper. Elizabeth calls out a couple of times, but there is no answer and she finds it very uncomfortable to shout in such a quiet environment.

The hot electronics smell of the power cell mixes in with the assorted burnt odors of the hallway. Distinct smells come and go, staying only long enough to be noticed but leaving before they can be identified. Dark shapes and blobs appear, disappear, float around and almost distract Elizabeth's sense of direction.
Without the buzz of the lights, hum of ventilation and flowing of pipes, her every movement causes and exaggerated sound. It is hard to not hallucinate muffled, distant speech or a strange clicking rap that seems to follow her footsteps, but only when she is moving.

>_
>>
No. 726662 ID: 6e2dec

>>726660
MAN WITH SWORD IN FRONT OF YOU
>>
No. 726670 ID: a107fd

Don't just drag it along the ground! You could damage the contacts that way. Either hoist it up to carry on your back as a shield, or set it down on it's side and give it a kick so it rolls back the way you came to trip the pursuer with the sword.
>>
No. 726684 ID: 2f5847

That core really needs to go back in it's hole.
With luck, we'd have a few seconds to reroute power before the next malfunction.

Of course, it's good to not get stabbed, too.
>>
No. 726688 ID: f6442a

Northern Sergal! Go south, quickly!
>>
No. 726694 ID: 3663d3

flee
>>
No. 726695 ID: 853caa

Inb4 the return of John
>>
No. 726696 ID: 91cfcf

>>726695
Hair isn't prestigious enough.
>>
No. 726699 ID: 3e8a9a

>>726662
>Sword
>Not huge stonkin' penis.
>>
No. 726717 ID: fe410e

>>726660
Elizabeth, take your shirt off, it will help you to deal with the dark.
>>
No. 726758 ID: 6e2dec

>>726717
this
>>
No. 726759 ID: 54d22d
File 146460855423.png - (63.33KB , 707x500 , plc_01018.png )
726759

Elizabeth decides desperate times call for desperate measures. She drops the power cell hoping it will get in the pursuer's way and then starts taking off her shirt and running away at the same time...

...And smacks right into a wall, only her ample bumpers preventing her from knocking herself out, though her face touches the wall painfully and her nose bleeds.

Elizabeth thinks she might have just ran past the tank dump room, but the fast-paced action makes knowing the direction in the darkness even less feasible. Behind her she can hear the clicking raps approach with the obvious rhythm of footsteps and an occasional odd restrained, high-pitched hacking cackle.

Elizabeth is now demoralized.

>_
>>
No. 726760 ID: aa7165

>>726759
Take a defensive stance and focus on the core as a light source.
>>
No. 726764 ID: 6e2dec

>>726759
follow the left wall
>>
No. 726765 ID: 3663d3

stay calm, panicking gets people killed. use that implanted module.
>>
No. 726776 ID: 2f5847

Wrap arm with shirt, get in a low crouch and listen. You now have a extremely limited shield.

keep the module on the floor. If something charges you, it might trip.
>>
No. 726803 ID: 54d22d
File 146463825130.png - (50.89KB , 707x500 , plc_01019.png )
726803

The power cell is at the other end of the hallway and has long ceased to emit any light whatsoever.

Elizabeth manages to get her shirt off and wraps it around her arm. She tries to activate the installed module, but nothing seems to happen. She knows that the standard procedure for situations like this is to discharge smoke and retreat behind solid cover, but she does not have smoke and cover seems irrelevant now.

Elizabeth does notice that whatever is pursuing her does not seem to react too strongly to her simply running away or cowering, but it is also possible she is just being toyed with before an attack.

Elizabeth is still demoralized and close to panicking despite trying to calm herself down.

>_
>>
No. 726804 ID: 6e2dec

>>726803
TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL
>>
No. 726805 ID: 3663d3

retreat and regroup, all 4 of you together pose a better chance.
>>
No. 726816 ID: 853caa

Retreat, move quickly along the wall so you don't lose your way, try and find the others and get to the barracks to arm yourselves.

Alternatively, if you see no other way out you could present massive mammaries as a means of pacifying attacker, although they may take this as an invitation. Choose wisely.
>>
No. 726830 ID: 2f5847

At that range, he's knows we're there.

Call out for you subordinates, tell them to eliminate the threat.

….somehow.
>>
No. 726836 ID: 66fd5e

Throat punch n' run!
>>
No. 726858 ID: ce861e

>>726803
don't worry you're gonna get through this, keep backing off.
even if it is just toying with you, that's more time to find a solution.
the longer it sees you as a non-threat to fool about with at it's leisure is longer for something game-changing to happen.
keep an ear out for changes in the clicks of it's footsteps when you're not looking at it, this will likely herald an attack.
>>
No. 726863 ID: 551346

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL
>>
No. 726881 ID: 3e182c

>>726863
This is a fantastic plan. Do this.
>>
No. 726882 ID: 47160d

>>726863
Truly this plan is the path to survival
>>
No. 726923 ID: 7f917c

>>726863
I concur. Get some tail.
>>
No. 727134 ID: e5229b

>>726803
Time to channel your junior league lady's football experience. Tackle it into the wall so hard it gets a concussion.
>>
No. 727147 ID: e33ed0

...Is that John?
>>
No. 727148 ID: 008615

>>727147
Only one way to find out, present mammaries for grouping, reach around and feel the attackers hair, if it is long and prestigeous, then it is John.
>>
No. 727196 ID: 54d22d
File 146478600355.png - (36.55KB , 707x500 , plc_01020.png )
727196

Elizabeth is compelled to touch fluffy tail. It is very fluffy to the touch indeed.

This was probably a poor life choice.

But, man, is the tail ever so fluffy.
>>
No. 727197 ID: 54d22d
File 146478602847.png - (56.07KB , 707x500 , plc_01021.png )
727197

The pursuer grabs Elizabeth with an arm around her neck and starts dragging her off. She screams calls out to the others to attack, but all she gets in response is a strike to the face with the back of the sword and inhuman hacking laughter.

They end up in a room and Elizabeth is slammed onto a table.
>>
No. 727198 ID: 54d22d
File 146478605825.png - (27.36KB , 707x500 , plc_01022.png )
727198

Elizabeth is held down and penetrated from the rear. The sudden escalation, from a pointed organ tickling her lower lips to her pussy being filled in one swift stroke, makes her cry out reflexively which only nets her more derisive, inhuman tittering.
>>
No. 727199 ID: 54d22d
File 146478608630.png - (60.37KB , 707x500 , plc_01023.png )
727199

The owner of the fluffy tail rams his rod into Elizabeth's breech relentlessly like an autocannon. Elizabeth tries to protest, but she chokes on her words and only tears and fragmented whimpering come out. The edge of the table bangs against her thighs with every thrust, adding a discordant tone to the steady clapping.
>>
No. 727200 ID: 54d22d
File 146478611221.png - (28.99KB , 707x500 , plc_01024.png )
727200

With a final forceful thrust and a groan, Elizabeth feels the fluffy tail's cock stop and twich with strength inside her as her thighs are pressed painfully against the table edge. As he pulls out and lets off the pressure on Elizabeth's thighs, she senses a lot of thick goop leak out of her with some of it running down her thighs.
>>
No. 727201 ID: 54d22d
File 146478615949.png - (34.30KB , 707x500 , plc_01025.png )
727201

Fluffy tail wipes his dick on Elizabeth's fluffy tail which plops on the ground as fluffy tail leaves the room.

Elizabeth sits sobbing quietly for a moment, contemplating her poor life choices.

But, man, was that tail ever so fluffy.

>_
>>
No. 727202 ID: 4fa90a

Try to figure out which room Fluffy Tail dragged you to.
>>
No. 727203 ID: 3663d3

hey, it managed to convince it to use a different sword. so you are only wounded instead of dead.
>>
No. 727206 ID: 8111b6

>>727203
Agreed. At least you're still alive. Also, if you cross paths with it again, maybe it would try taking that route again instead of a more lethal one.
>>
No. 727209 ID: f799b1

Pick up that rod off the floor in front of you, and retrieve the note that's taped to the underside of the table, above and in front of you. They seem like they might be important. You'll probably need to find a light source to read them. Maybe the lamp on the desk works off batteries?
>>
No. 727231 ID: 759cd8

>>727209
Yes, use glow stick, fing lamp switch, read note.
>>
No. 727232 ID: 759cd8

Also where are the others?
>>
No. 727267 ID: 2f5847

Well that escalated quickie.

…I mean quickly.
>>
No. 727369 ID: 759cd8

Ok we need to find out where we are and head to the start room.
>>
No. 727378 ID: 54d22d
File 146486587023.png - (119.40KB , 707x500 , plc_01026.png )
727378

Elizabeth picks up the rod off the floor. It gives in a little just from regular handling, so with a small assumption she cracks it, gives it a shake and it starts emitting light. She peels the taped note off the bottom of the desk and looks at the lamp which is connected to a wall socket and remains dark.

Elizabeth takes a quick look around but nothing immediately tells her where she is. She turns back to the note which has the numbers "800813569" written on it.

>_
>>
No. 727379 ID: 759cd8

wow, most sexual number i've ever seen!
>>
No. 727381 ID: 759cd8

Change character to Wammy Tiles
>>
No. 727383 ID: 3d7a60

This mysterious number must surely be a passcode of some sort.

There was an open door behind you, with something behind the corner across the way. Now you have your glow rod, maybe check it out? There was also a bed nearby in this room, maybe someone kept something near by. You could take the bedsheet and wrap it around yourself, at least.
>>
No. 727394 ID: 3663d3

store note in cleavage. head to tube exit room.
>>
No. 727395 ID: 4fa90a

Keep the note. If you meet Fluffy Tail again it may work to momentarily distract him while you escape.
>>
No. 727411 ID: 759cd8

Actually, you can throw the note away, i'll remember the number.
>>
No. 727436 ID: 54d22d
File 146489441516.png - (61.15KB , 707x500 , plc_01027.png )
727436

Elizabeth walks up to the bed to take the bedsheet and notices a wall safe.
>>
No. 727437 ID: 54d22d
File 146489445106.png - (110.68KB , 707x500 , plc_01028.png )
727437

Elizabeth tries the obvious with great success: the safe possibly has an independent back-up battery, probably for a good reason considering the contents. The simple leather harness comes with a sidearm and two full speedloaders and one empty slot. She is definitely keeping this.

She looks at the bedsheet before leaving the room. It would certainly cover her but at the same time it is rather bulky and likely to get in the way.

>1) take sheet
>2) do not take sheet

>_
>>
No. 727439 ID: 3663d3

take sheet, spend a bit to make sure it doesn't drag on the floor.
>>
No. 727442 ID: 759cd8

use the sheet to wipe the blood off your face then leave it
>>
No. 727443 ID: 3e182c

Clean yourself up but don't bother taking it
>>
No. 727448 ID: 566338

You could put the sheet on as a dress/toga or something couldn't you? And then put on the holster over it so it stays tight and secure and won't get in the way too much.
>>
No. 727449 ID: 2a7417

Take sheet.
>>
No. 727451 ID: a107fd

Tear the bedsheet into three broad strips for a crude halter-top and loincloth. Definitely want some cloth between the holster and your skin, or it'll dig into your boob, and your armpit sweat will increase the gun's maintenance requirements.
>>
No. 727452 ID: 4fa90a

Leave the sheet, you'll need the extra mobility more than you'll need the modesty. It'll just give you something for any enemy to grab onto, and if you get caught again it'll probably end up torn and worthless anyway.
>>
No. 727455 ID: 3d7a60

Check that wardrobe for clues as to what's been taken from it. Maybe there are clothes in there?
>>
No. 727456 ID: 6e2dec

take sheet
>>
No. 727466 ID: 759cd8

Imaging what sweaty fat internet porn adict would have made a password like that. So do you really want to wate wear their sheets? I wouldn't;
>>
No. 727467 ID: 54d22d
File 146490873714.png - (74.75KB , 707x500 , plc_01029.png )
727467

Elizabeth takes some attempts to finally settle on just draping the sheet over her shoulders and wearing the holster over it. It is likely not going to hold up well in action and Elizabeth has to constantly adjust it or it will slip off her breasts, but it'll do for now.

The locker is entirely empty.
>>
No. 727468 ID: 54d22d
File 146490879693.png - (81.36KB , 849x600 , plc_01030.png )
727468

Just out the door and to the left there is a map on the opposite wall.

>_
>>
No. 727470 ID: 566338

Where is topper and the other women? We need to group and get to the armory.
>>
No. 727471 ID: 3663d3

to the tube room!
>>
No. 727472 ID: aedc16

>>727470
We sent topper to A1, so im guessing we should probably head there. Maybe pass by the armory to see if its unlocked.
>>
No. 727525 ID: a107fd

Search the rest of the officers' quarters first.
>>
No. 727528 ID: 2f5847

We have a responsibility to protect our feckless less-fluffy subordinates!

Track them down before they get fecked.
>>
No. 727555 ID: 759cd8

head to A1, start looking there.
>>
No. 727571 ID: 54d22d
File 146495878255.png - (88.42KB , 707x500 , plc_01031.png )
727571

Elizabeth retraces her steps path. Every movement sounds disturbingly loud in the eerie silence. Her footsteps echo through what feels like the entire facility and the sheet rustles sharply against her skin with every movement. The minute flopping of the holster and her voluminous tits reaches a near comical scale of volume, but in the situation it just increases her sense of insecurity. She is nearly hyper-aware of her own heartbeat and breathing and occasionally has to specifically avoid holding her breath.

On the way she sees the door to the armory hallway is unlocked and slightly ajar, but doesn't go in beyond taking a peek in. She also notices and picks up her shirt off the floor and finds the door to the hallway with the lab and A-rooms locked.

When she gets to the tank dump room she encounters the lockless door unmoving. Trying with a bit more force she hears a high-pitched gasp as the door gives in a bit before snapping closed again.

>_
>>
No. 727572 ID: 211d83

Inform your frightened coworker that its just you and not the rapey fluff tail.
>>
No. 727574 ID: 3663d3

yeah, sounds like they barricaded the door, which is the correct thing to do when you know a thing is about.
>>
No. 727578 ID: 759cd8

Inform them that the coast is clear
>>
No. 727595 ID: ef98fb

Inform frightened person who you are, also now that you have your shirt back maybe wear bed sheet as a skirt?
>>
No. 727711 ID: 8111b6

Shave and a haircut knock. See if they reply appropriately.
>>
No. 727755 ID: 6e2dec

knock on door
>>
No. 727791 ID: 8ee3b6

put the sheet over your head, maybe scare them as they open the door
>>
No. 727917 ID: 8ee3b6

now now, if they won't open the door, there is another way in, we just have to make it to the tube room and slide down to them.
>>
No. 727964 ID: 54d22d
File 146516194807.png - (110.67KB , 707x500 , plc_01032.png )
727964

Elizabeth wears the shirt instead of the sheet and as the shirt is long enough on Elizabeth she elects to not wear the sheet unnecessarily. She identifies herself clearly and Topper ceases blocking the door. Elizabeth walks in and throws the sheet in an open locker.

Wammy Tiles and Tilly Steiner are still lying on the floor, out of it but moving slightly.

"Wow, you actually managed to deal with that thing, sugar?" Topper asks. "When all that noise happened and you screamed I thought you were a goner and ultimately the rest of us too!"

Elizabeth ponders whether to tell the whole truth or just get the pleasantries over with quickly using the economical narrative. As Wammy and Tilly are still out of action, she also considers if she should wait with Topper for them to sober up or to try to get something done while waiting.

>_
>>
No. 727969 ID: 3663d3

tell the truth, you are stuck with them until... well, indefinitely, so you want everyone to trust eachother. the thing doesn't want to murder you, just fuck you. and is apparently better at seeing in the dark then us. so as soon as we are ready to me we need to sprint to the only places that have any hope of still working, the food zone to stock up and then to the tank hanger. once in the tank we can blow the shit out of the thing.
>>
No. 728002 ID: 7e1ea2

Describe what happened, hug Topper for comfort.
>>
No. 728008 ID: 2f5847

Tell her the sad truth- you can no longer be a pure bride.

On the plus side, you now have a gun.
Hug Topper to establish dominance.
>>
No. 728047 ID: 6e2dec

tell them the tail is indeed fluffy
>>
No. 728078 ID: 211d83

Tell them its a bit more rapey than it is murdery. Which all things considered is a good thing.

So if cornered look seductive until we can figure out a way to fight it.
>>
No. 728092 ID: 5c57fa

>>727964
don't tell the truth

i want them all to be surprised by fluffy tails
>>
No. 728100 ID: 3e182c

You must construe upon them the utter, magical fluffiness of the fluffy tail. That's the important part.
>>
No. 728127 ID: 8ee3b6

try wake up the sleepers
>>
No. 728134 ID: 54d22d
File 146522674364.png - (80.63KB , 707x500 , plc_01033.png )
728134

Elizabeth takes a deep breath. She can still feel the hard dicking in her cooch.

"I didn't really manage anything," she says, looking down. Topper has a confused look on her face.
"I ran into a wall trying to flee," Elizabeth half-whispers with quivering voice. "I was cornered. I don't know why but I touched its tail. Then I was dragged off into a room and raped."

Topper gasps and leans in to hug the sniffling Elizabeth.

"All I did was get left alone after being bent over and stuffed with jizz!" Elizabeth cries, hanging onto Topper.
"If we run into it unarmed again it probably won't kill us without provocation, but then we can only present and take what's coming. We should forget exploring and just hurry out of here once we're able."
>>
No. 728135 ID: 54d22d
File 146522677301.png - (119.63KB , 707x500 , plc_01034.png )
728135

Elizabeth sobs into Topper's shirt for a moment and then gathers herself.

"But, damn, was that tail ever so fluffy."

Wammy Tiles and Tilly Steiner are beginning to stir.

>_
>>
No. 728138 ID: 2f5847

Topper appears to be fluffing something touchy, as well.
>>
No. 728140 ID: aedc16

>>728135
wait a second, is that our tears or is topper lactating? She wouldnt be lactating unless she was recenetly pregnant. I dont know how long she was in the tube, or if she was in suspended animation, but she might have given birth while in the tube if that isnt just a stain from our tears.
>>
No. 728152 ID: 7e1ea2

Let's see how our new friends are doing.
>>
No. 728158 ID: 3e182c

I see tears. Tears of fluffy joy! Go now! Seek more!
>>
No. 728274 ID: 8ee3b6

We need to find out what this facility is, wake the others and head out as a group... safety in numbers.
>>
No. 728402 ID: 7e1ea2

>>728274
Good idea since you stand a better a chance against fluffy ta-

You know what, I'm just going to name that thing Johnson because it might as well be the son of John. Think about it, a northern Sergal in a secret lab/unknown facility that rapes women and has a thing for big titties, only difference is it's a male. Yeah, Johnson of the incredibly important and fluffy tail.
>>
No. 728462 ID: 2f5847

>>728402
It's also a synonym for penis. So, you know, there's that.
>>
No. 728464 ID: 4f00c4

can we establish some info about ourself?
>>
No. 728548 ID: 3e182c

Fluffy Johnson
>>
No. 728581 ID: 4f00c4

fluffy jhonson works
>>
No. 728612 ID: 161aaf

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,
Fuzzy Wuzzy was not fuzzy,
was he?

That is to say Johnson's Johnson was not fluffy.
>>
No. 728620 ID: 2f5847

>>728402
>>728612
>>728581
>>728548
How can we go wrong with such strong tactical advice?

But yeah, wake up the laggards and try to hustle to the…barracks, I guess. we might be able to find some shoes, or make sheet togas.
>>
No. 728758 ID: 4f00c4

let's hustle then
>>
No. 728873 ID: 4f00c4

maybe take her hand of your oversized melons
>>
No. 729624 ID: 605f49

...?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason