[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 125585514579.png - (151.54KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
66088 No. 66088 ID: ea5d5c

[ The situation that came beforehand; http://www.mediafire.com/?3mij2zwzdzi ]
Expand all images
>>
No. 66091 ID: ea5d5c
File 125585616863.png - (175.70KB , 640x480 , 2.png )
66091

You see the brig of the airship.

The AIRSHIP STOWAWAY is unconscious. The AIRSHIP STOWAWAY has acquired GRADIENT HAIR.

It is 3:00 PM.

Information and sight is viewed as a Video Game for more convenience.
>>
No. 66093 ID: 12f282

>>66091
Rise and shine, sleepyhead.
>>
No. 66094 ID: ee7fc3

Wake up!
>>
No. 66095 ID: c5f90c

No. Stay asleep. You'll need your rest.
>>
No. 66096 ID: ee7fc3

And open up your menu!
>>
No. 66098 ID: 9e9b47

>>66091

Check the barrels for ITEMS. Being a video game character gives you right to the interior of any and all barrels, crates and chests.
>>
No. 66108 ID: ea5d5c
File 125585726779.png - (60.36KB , 640x480 , 4.png )
66108

>>66094
>>66096
AIRSHIP STOWAWAY is unresponsive. You open the MENU.

Please note; the MENU is a manner of information storage for easy access, and not an actual RPG MENU.
>>
No. 66109 ID: 12f282

>>66108
Check INVENTORY, EQUIPMENT and ABILITIES.
>>
No. 66111 ID: 632862

>>66108
Check LOG.
>>
No. 66112 ID: c5f90c

Check Abilities.
>>
No. 66113 ID: ee7fc3

>>66108
I don't need to know about you! You need to know about me! Me! Wake up!!!!!!!
>>
No. 66115 ID: ea5d5c
File 125585780165.png - (15.88KB , 640x480 , 5.png )
66115

>>66112
AIRSHIP STOWAWAY has the abilities of a thief, but it might just be the side effects of being a poor child, if that is his or her situation.

AIRSHIP STOWAWAY has begun to mumble.
>>
No. 66118 ID: ee7fc3

>>66115
Close the menu and wake up! Hey! Listen!
>>
No. 66120 ID: 9e9b47

Have the stowaway check around for possible useful stuff.
>>
No. 66121 ID: c5f90c

Hey! Listen!
>>
No. 66122 ID: ea5d5c
File 125585880824.png - (130.50KB , 640x480 , 6.png )
66122

>>66118
AIRSHIP STOWAWAY has woken up.

"Muh? Whozzit?"

AIRSHIP STOWAWAY seems to have also acquired STAR EYES.
>>
No. 66123 ID: 12f282

>>66122
Morning, kiddo. Nice eyes you got there.
>>
No. 66124 ID: 9e9b47

>>66122

Tell us your name there Sparkles!
>>
No. 66125 ID: ee7fc3

>>66122
Good morning!
>>
No. 66126 ID: ee7fc3

>>66122
And don't worry! You are hearing voices!
>>
No. 66127 ID: ea5d5c
File 125585968172.png - (75.48KB , 640x480 , 7.png )
66127

>>66124
"Ermengaurde Frida--Woah, hey, voices comin' from my head? That's crazy people stuff!"

AIRSHIP STOWAWAY is now known as Frida, which is much shorter and easier to remember than Ermengaurde.
>>
No. 66128 ID: ee7fc3

>>66127
Whats going on Frida? You headed anywhere?
>>
No. 66129 ID: 9e9b47

>>66127

Well Sparky, why'd you stow away in the first place.
>>
No. 66131 ID: 12f282

>>66127
Frida... what a pretty name~
But why is such a cute girl stowing away on an airship, hmmm?
>>
No. 66132 ID: ea5d5c
File 125586054489.png - (75.06KB , 640x480 , 8.png )
66132

>>66128
>>66129
"I didn't stow away for just nothin'. There's this thing they have, like the 'Shinestone or 'Shimmering orb' or something like that. I dunno. But it's worth a king's ransom."
>>
No. 66133 ID: ee7fc3

>>66132
Are you in need of money? Besides something like that would be heavily guarded. Do you have a plan?
>>
No. 66135 ID: c5f90c

Plans are always a good thing, Ermy.

Do you know the layout?
>>
No. 66136 ID: 12f282

>>66132
We can help you steal that thing.
But some more information would be helpful.
>>
No. 66137 ID: ea5d5c
File 125586139456.png - (74.22KB , 640x480 , 9.png )
66137

>>66133
"It already dropped on my damn face. They should be hiding it now. I thought my nose would break, but my eyes just hurt a lot."
>>66135
"Uh. It's an airship? I don't know. Hull, brig, thingy, tallmast, balloon, and topshelf. Well, pops had a ship that had that stuff anyways."
>>
No. 66138 ID: ee7fc3

>>66137
Maybe you should try to see your reflection. Do you have anything on you?
>>
No. 66139 ID: 632862

>>66137
It dropped on your face? Honey, I think you already acquired it. Maybe you should find a mirror or something and take a look at your eyes. That should make things clearer to you.
>>
No. 66140 ID: ea5d5c
File 125586240833.png - (134.30KB , 640x480 , 10.png )
66140

>>66138
>>66139
"A mirror is not a priority! I need to get out of here!"
Frida's personality has been updated to PLUCKY in the status menu.
>>
No. 66143 ID: 4553b2

>>66140
Ascertain surroundings.
>>
No. 66144 ID: 12f282

>>66140
LET'S BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND.
>>
No. 66188 ID: 99e08c

>>66140
Are you a girl or a girly boy? It's hard to tell...

>>66137
Also why do you talk with your eyes closed? That seems like a bad idea 'cause you could get punched in the face during a conversation and never see it coming.
>>
No. 66322 ID: 70677f

>>66140
Use your SNEAK ability. Someone with gradient hair is sure to stand out.
>>
No. 66379 ID: ea5d5c
File 125590235661.png - (125.62KB , 640x480 , 11.png )
66379

>>66143
Frida is in the hull of the airship. It is filled with nothing but supplies.

"Smells like pig fat in here."

The only unpacked items are a BROKEN FANCY GUN, FRIDA'S NEWSBOY CAP, and an OLD BROOM.
>>
No. 66386 ID: 12f282

>>66379
Don CAP.
Equip BROOM as a weapon.
Look for possible means of escape/any guards.
>>
No. 66394 ID: dda9dd

>>66386
Equip Cap and Broom, look like you work here.
>>
No. 66399 ID: 9e9b47

>>66379

Stick gun in pants.
>>
No. 66403 ID: 5d5878

>>66379
Loot FANCY GUN.
>>
No. 66433 ID: 70677f

>>66379
Also check whats behind the sheet.
>>
No. 66442 ID: ea5d5c
File 125590415158.png - (141.22KB , 640x480 , 12.png )
66442

>>66386
Frida dons the NEWSBOY CAP. Frida equips the OLD BROOM as a weapon.

Current equip status--

Hat: NEWSBOY CAP
Shoulders: OVERSIZED COAT
Armor: WORKER'S OVERALLS
Feet: WORKER'S SHOES
Weapon: OLD BROOM
Acessory1: BROKEN CLOCK NECKLACE
Accessory2:
Accessory3:

Frida's GRADIENT HAIR has been hidden by the NEWSBOY CAP.
>>
No. 66444 ID: 9e9b47

>>66442

Stick broken gun in pocket of coat, then head out.
>>
No. 66467 ID: 5d5878

>>66442
Loot gun. Look for a way out.
>>
No. 66570 ID: ea5d5c
File 125591236183.png - (145.55KB , 640x480 , 13.png )
66570

>>66444
>>66467
Frida pockets the gun and climbs up.

"...Nobody here. Looks like the airship is docked."
>>
No. 66578 ID: 5d5878

>>66570
If it's empty, now's the perfect time to loot anything else, assuming they didn't bring it all ashore. If there's nothing, it's time to get offa this ship.
>>
No. 66589 ID: 6faa8c

>>66570
Good timing. This way you can get off without worrying about falling. Or was that ever a concern?
>>
No. 66594 ID: ea5d5c
File 125591494057.png - (119.83KB , 640x480 , 14.png )
66594

>>66578
Time to get off!
"Hey, it's the kid!"
"Son of a-"

Yellow has flared over the vision.
>>
No. 66598 ID: 15f6d6

Run? I guess? What does yellow mean? Has the ship landed? Fuck!
>>
No. 66600 ID: 420e6b

>>66594
Run for it!
>>
No. 66601 ID: 70677f

>>66594
Point the broken gun at them! That will probably shocked them enough for you to run off.
>>
No. 66604 ID: 6faa8c

>>66594
Run! Run like you've never run before!
>>
No. 66605 ID: 5d5878

>>66594
Maybe yellow means combat is imminent? Either way, fleeing time!
>>
No. 66607 ID: de913c

>>66594

ALERT MODE!

FIND A NEW HIDING SPOT AND AVOID THE GUARDS.

OR KILL THEM. THE CHOICE IS YOURS, PLUCKY SNAKE!
>>
No. 66624 ID: ea5d5c
File 125591694736.png - (104.11KB , 640x480 , 15.png )
66624

>>66600
RUN!
>>
No. 66625 ID: 70677f

>>66624
You call that running? You need to zigzag in case they got guns man!
>>
No. 66627 ID: 15f6d6

SERPENTINE! SERPENTINE!
>>
No. 66628 ID: 420e6b

>>66624
The ship is docked right? Is it too far to jump down? Look for stairs, a ladder, anything!

If you can't get down, see if you can hide somewhere out of sight until they run past you
>>
No. 66641 ID: ea5d5c
File 125591919343.png - (201.87KB , 640x480 , 16.png )
66641

>>66628
"I AM ALREADY OFF THE SHIP I AM RUNNING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"

The flare cuts out in favor of a warped world.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Frida is not pleased with this development.
>>
No. 66643 ID: 70677f

>>66641
Calm down! Look for a hiding spot! You cannot run forever after all.
>>
No. 66656 ID: 632862

>>66641
Stop screaming. People will notice. I think the shinestone's been activated. Perhaps you're in the middle of teleporting.
>>
No. 66657 ID: ea5d5c
File 125592105086.png - (22.32KB , 640x480 , 17.png )
66657

>>66641
>>
No. 66658 ID: ea5d5c
File 125592108624.png - (69.44KB , 640x480 , 18.png )
66658

>>66657
>>
No. 66660 ID: c5f90c

Did... Did you just teleport? What in the world?
>>
No. 66662 ID: 70677f

>>66658
Brace for impact!
>>
No. 66666 ID: 12f282

>>66658
That looks like a pretty nasty fall, lassie.
Are you all right?
>>
No. 66679 ID: ea5d5c
File 125592202084.png - (56.17KB , 640x480 , 19.png )
66679

>>66666
"Oh yeah. Just fiiiine."
>>
No. 66681 ID: c5f90c

Where are ya, Ermy?
>>
No. 66683 ID: 70677f

>>66679
Good! Take a look around! Don' want to sit in trash all day!
>>
No. 66684 ID: 420e6b

>>66679
Hey, could be worse!

So, what do you see around you? Any idea where you are?
>>
No. 66695 ID: 5d5878

>>66679
Shit goes yellow, the yellow star lights up, and you warp. Good to remember.
>>
No. 66706 ID: ea5d5c
File 125592482858.png - (126.35KB , 640x480 , 20.png )
66706

>>66684
"Home."
>>
No. 66720 ID: 70677f

>>66706
That box better not be your house! Anywhere you need to go?
>>
No. 66731 ID: ea5d5c
File 125592614928.png - (96.06KB , 640x480 , 21.png )
66731

>>66720
"Sell this gun. Fix it up a bit, and it'll be worth a pretty penny."
>>
No. 66732 ID: 70677f

>>66731
You seem pretty calm after teleporting, you do this often?
>>
No. 66735 ID: 420e6b

>>66731
While you're at it, if you have a mirror or something reflective, you might want to look into it...

Unless of course having stars in your eyes is a totally normal thing.
>>
No. 66742 ID: 12f282

So the Orb teleported you home when you were in danger... intriguing...

So kid, you, um... live in this alley?
Where are your parents?
>>
No. 66755 ID: ea5d5c
File 125592905922.png - (71.86KB , 640x480 , 22.png )
66755

>>66742
"Don't have any."

Frida places a part into the gun and fiddles with it. She looks it over.

"Done. That was easy."

FANCY GUN is now in Frida's inventory.
>>
No. 66757 ID: 70677f

>>66755
So who do you sell these things to?
>>
No. 66779 ID: c5f90c

So what are your long-term plans, Ermy?



(Is IRC broken, or it it just me?)
>>
No. 67757 ID: ea5d5c
File 125610160733.png - (157.55KB , 640x480 , 23.png )
67757

>>66757
"Ermen Gunter. He's funny in the head. We kind of have the same name, so he pretends to be my brother when I'm in a tight spot. He talks strange and wears a coat over his underwear."

Aforementioned crazed merchant leans over Frida.

"Hallo, fräulein. I see you have been getting into bad events. Are you needing anything to sell?"
"Uh. Yeah, a gun. 550 Yari? I'm in a hurry. There's these guys across town that probably want to scalp me by now."
"Very nice. I'll accept, for your sake. You should be thinking of not stealing though, fräulein. Treasure hunting is a very fun - and very legal - way to get pricey things!"
"Well, I don't have a shi-"
>>
No. 67758 ID: ea5d5c
File 12561016433.png - (86.46KB , 640x480 , 24.png )
67758

>>67757
"Ah, fräulein's lucky coincidence face. I hope you do not hurt yourself in the stealing of things. Good day, Frida."
>>
No. 67760 ID: 12f282

>>67758
Uh oh... what are you thinking?
>>
No. 67762 ID: 632862

>>67758
You're going to steal the ship now?
>>
No. 67763 ID: 9e9b47

>>67758

If you want things in this world, reach out and take them! Get that ship!
>>
No. 67764 ID: c5f90c

I like your hat, it looks very nice.
>>
No. 67790 ID: ea5d5c
File 12561108889.png - (111.65KB , 640x480 , 25.png )
67790

>>67760
"The airship captain landed in the west side of my here hometown, which is absolutely stupid large. I can hire some crewmen and yank his unattended airship while he's running around with his weird-looking sticks."
Frida smiles arrogantly, unaware that she appears to be a raving lunatic to the eye of one not plagued by a disembodied voice.
"Mercies around here cost about 200 yari each. I could buy one and get some good supplies, or I could buy two and sander off with their equipment. Either way, I win."
>>67764
"Thank you."
>>
No. 67792 ID: c5f90c

That seems dangerous... but it also seems fun.

I'm all for it! Let's go for two of 'em.
>>
No. 67808 ID: 001652

Maybe you should equip yourself further before doing anything rash.
>>
No. 67811 ID: ea5d5c
File 125611230541.png - (92.06KB , 640x480 , 26.png )
67811

>>67792
"Alright!"

LOG updated. GOAL added. Frida learned new ability; "PATHFINDER".
>>
No. 67813 ID: ea5d5c
File 125611240853.png - (88.44KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
67813

>>
No. 69589 ID: ea5d5c
File 125652696623.png - (158.23KB , 640x480 , 2.png )
69589

"Er...Are you sure you don't want any additional information?"
"Oh yeah. I'm not hiring any specifics here. Oh, except, you know, an airship pilot."
"Oh, there's one woman who fits that criteria--"
>>
No. 69590 ID: a2af21

>>69589
Man that looks tasty. Why don't you turn around?
>>
No. 69591 ID: ea5d5c
File 125652713151.png - (188.68KB , 640x480 , 3.png )
69591

>>69589
"Revanche Leed, the woman in the back."
"Woaahh, where is everyone?"
"Well, the army came in for recruiting because of the civil war. The unfit and the...er...female stayed behind."
>>
No. 69593 ID: 4553b2

>>69591
Get Lichi and Revanche - they're cheap. Quantity over quality here. Then spend about about 200 on supplies and keep the remaining 150 as emergency travel funds.
>>
No. 69595 ID: 12f282

>>69589
>>69591
Let's take Revanche, Lichi and that girl in the blue you are talking to.
If she says she isn't for hire, tell her "TOO DAMN BAD" and kidnap her.
Because, you know. We have to get in character for being treasure hunters.
>>
No. 69596 ID: a2af21

>>69591
Lets take everyone except Weils.
>>
No. 69598 ID: af3e6d

>>69593
Treasure hunters don't steal people, they steal things. Though Frida is plucky, so it would fit to be pushy and try to get her to join.
>>
No. 69602 ID: 9e9b47

Take the chicks!
>>
No. 69603 ID: 15f6d6

I'll be contrary and say hire everyone. Weils might be awesome or something.
>>
No. 69605 ID: 4553b2

>>69595
I would like to second kidnapping the girl in blue.
>>
No. 69617 ID: ea5d5c
File 125653005622.png - (108.10KB , 640x480 , 4.png )
69617

First thing's first; the pilot. Frida approaches Revanche.
"What do you want? I am only for hire as a pilot."
She has a prominent accent.
"What a coincidence! I'm looking for a pilot!"
"Can you pay, leetle boy?"
"...Yeah, uh, sure. I have enough for another person, too. You okay with long-distance?"
"...Fine."
>>
No. 69621 ID: 4553b2

>>69617
Compliment her on her pretty rose hair thing.

Proceed to hire Lichi.

Proceed to kidnap girl in blue.
>>
No. 69630 ID: ea5d5c
File 125653082338.png - (49.02KB , 640x480 , 5.png )
69630

>>69621
"Oh, it's been a while since someone approached me. I'm cheap, you know~"
"Yeah, I can kind of tell by looking at you."
"Nice hat."
"Thank you."
>>
No. 69635 ID: a2af21

>>69630
Ask him to come along and go on to Miya and the blue girl!
>>
No. 69637 ID: 4553b2

>>69630
Hire this man. He will be our kidnapper for The Blue Girl.
>>
No. 69644 ID: 632862

>>69617
Oh hey, it's Light Pilot Dame!
>>
No. 69646 ID: 12f282

>>69630
HIRE LICHI
KIDNAP GIRL IN BLUE
ABSCOND FROM THE PREMISES
>>
No. 69786 ID: ea5d5c
File 125662089267.png - (112.75KB , 640x480 , 6.png )
69786

>>69635
>>69637
>>69646
"Okay, so I'll take yooouuuu..."
"Understoo-"
>>
No. 69787 ID: ea5d5c
File 125662099356.png - (138.08KB , 640x480 , 7.png )
69787

>>69786
Frida's previous disregard to the order has evaporated with your insistence and she promptly kidnaps the clerk.
>>
No. 69790 ID: 12f282

>>69787
FUCK YES WAY TO GO FRIDA
We probably don't have much money left to look for equipment though, huh. Let's get to the ship then!
>>
No. 69793 ID: 192956

>>69787
YAY KIDNAPPING
>>
No. 69796 ID: 4553b2

>>69787
To the ship! We need to quick get our victim on board and take off before she can protest!
>>
No. 70255 ID: ea5d5c
File 125687251054.png - (168.45KB , 640x480 , 8.png )
70255

>>
No. 70256 ID: ea5d5c
File 125687255781.png - (179.43KB , 640x480 , 9.png )
70256

>>70255
>>
No. 70261 ID: 4553b2

>>70256
Success?
>>
No. 70262 ID: 12f282

>>70256
FRIDA, WHAT DO YOUR STAR-PUPILED EYES SEE?
>>
No. 70263 ID: ea5d5c
File 125687692549.png - (64.12KB , 640x480 , 10.png )
70263

>>70261
"Indeed."

"So...Are we getting paid for this, or are you just preforming random acts of crime?"
>>
No. 70264 ID: 9e9b47

>>70263

You damn well better believe there'll be riches ladies.
>>
No. 70265 ID: 43d730

>>70263
"Yes!"
Keep going.
>>
No. 70266 ID: c68463

>>70263
Is Revanche alright?
>>
No. 70267 ID: 12f282

>>70263
Patience my pretties.
You'll get paid, but I can't say there won't be (many) more acts of crime in your future.
>>
No. 70281 ID: bd2eec

>>70266
probably just from hauling ass to get to the ship.

if you are gonna do this thing frida, do it now. it shouldn't be long before someone calls the local law enforcement (if any)
>>
No. 70522 ID: ea5d5c
File 125695680498.png - (116.61KB , 640x480 , 11.png )
70522

>>70264
>>70265
>>70267
>>70281
"Alright. Now, pilot!"
"Revanche."
"Revenge! Go steer the ship. Cheap-ass!"
"Lichi."
"Leech! Go untie the ropes. Cool girl!"
"Miya."
"Miya! Go to the hull and poke around the brig."
"Isn't a brig a type of ship?"
"No- no, that's a watership, the brig is just a term for a bunch of crap you put in any part of an airship-"
"Why is Miya the only one who doesn't get a derogatory nickname?"
"Because I can't think of anything, what do you want me to call her, frigid bitch? Just get to work!"
"We're getting paid when?"
"When we're not skating along the possibility of getting shot down. I'll be in the Captain's Den with Blue Lady, alright?"

No one seems very happy with Frida's scatter-brained orders.
>>
No. 70526 ID: 4553b2

>>70522
...Frida, why are you taking the young girl with you into your room? You're a lesbian, aren't you.
>>
No. 70527 ID: 326d4d

>>70522
Be nicer to them, Frida. They might stick around with you for the whole adventure. Anyway, get the hell outta there.
>>
No. 70528 ID: 12f282

>>70522
Captain Frida: make Blue Lady comfortable in your den and woo her with promises of great riches if she joins your crew.
>>
No. 70529 ID: af3e6d

>>70522
They just need some positive reinforcement. You gotta balance Plucky with Good Leader.
>>
No. 70561 ID: ea5d5c
File 125696053136.png - (88.80KB , 640x480 , 12.png )
70561

>>70526
>>70528
"What. No. I'm just dragging her along. Like...where do I put her? She's a prisoner. And she doesn't look like a wooable person. For riches, anyways."
"Who are you talking to?"
"None of your business. Okay, Den!"

Frida and Blue Lady enter the CAPTAIN'S DEN.

Obvious points include a MAP, a MAGNIFYING GLASS, a DRESSING AREA, and a BOOKSHELF.
>>
No. 70568 ID: af3e6d

>>70561
You know, you're likely to scare away your crew by acting crazy. Any chance you could respond mentally instead of out loud? Also, check MAP, see what's on BOOKSHELF.
>>
No. 70572 ID: 4553b2

>>70561
Use DRESSING AREA to dress up BLUE GIRL in an identical outfit to your own. She will be our STUNT DOUBLE for when we are in HAZARDOUS SITUATIONS. And it'll be hot.

Also ask Blue Lady for her name.
>>
No. 70573 ID: 9e9b47

>>70561

Check BOOKSHELF for SECRETS, and put the MAGNIFYING GLASS in your PANTS.
>>
No. 70580 ID: 12f282

>>70561
check out that MAP.
>>
No. 72230 ID: 1fd8f3
File 125731025850.png - (56.12KB , 640x480 , 13.png )
72230

>>70568

"The bookshelf has a bunch of crap on vision and albino people and a few on old legends. No secrets to behold-"

Frida makes a face.

'So like uh--wooahh this feels weird.'

>>70580
She examines the map.

'We should be right here. What kind of idiot carries around an unmarked map, anyways?'
>>
No. 72233 ID: 4553b2

>>72230
Lets go to those shardy things in the middle of the map. They look legit.
>>
No. 72235 ID: 9e9b47

>>72230

Totally seconding the legit shardisles.

Ask Blue Lady her name and how she'd like to coordinate this kidnapping.
>>
No. 72236 ID: 12f282

>>72233
Agreeing with this, tell Revanche to head for those islands. Unless you have a better idea in mind, Frida-kun.
>>
No. 74924 ID: 754774
File 125774661425.png - (124.92KB , 640x480 , 14.png )
74924

>>72233
>>72235
>>72236
'The islands? Sure.'

Frida runs out to tell Revanche to head for

'That is an extremely large ship.'
>>
No. 74927 ID: 754774
File 125774671319.png - (87.57KB , 640x480 , 15.png )
74927

>>74924
'Who's the blondie? I can't see from here.'
>>
No. 74935 ID: 12f282

>>74927
Guh. Kinda looks like the dude who was chasing you when we first met. Didn't you say he was the captain?
>>
No. 74939 ID: 6db192

>>74927
Take off quick!
>>
No. 74988 ID: 754774
File 125775066411.png - (70.88KB , 640x480 , 16.png )
74988

>>74935
>>74939

'Dually noted.'

"Revenge, take off for the northeast archipelago!"
"Got it."
>>
No. 75000 ID: 4e56c9

and be quick about it!
>>
No. 75016 ID: 754774
File 125775133063.png - (55.27KB , 640x480 , 17.png )
75016

>>74988
>>
No. 75021 ID: 754774
File 125775141993.png - (74.28KB , 640x480 , 18.png )
75021

>>75016
"You sure we aren't going after them, Captain?"
"Any attempt to regain the ship will cause damage to the cargo. It's best to leave it for now."
"...Understood."
>>
No. 75025 ID: 754774
File 125775148067.png - (24.33KB , 640x480 , 19.png )
75025

>>75021

A NEW CHARACTER has been UNLOCKED!

Please select a character.
>>
No. 75027 ID: 6db192

>>75025
???!
>>
No. 75041 ID: 12f282

>>75025
Captain Moony please.
>>
No. 75059 ID: c5f90c

Keep with Frida.
>>
No. 75062 ID: 6faa8c

FRIDA!
>>
No. 75065 ID: d68ce6

>>75025
"???"
>>
No. 75086 ID: 15f6d6

moon!
>>
No. 75090 ID: 5d5878

>>75025
Moon!
>>
No. 75095 ID: 2cbe3e

>>75025

frida
>>
No. 75111 ID: 9d41ab

Moon!
>>
No. 75119 ID: be9ed4

Moon!
>>
No. 75357 ID: 754774
File 125783137642.png - (131.88KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
75357

Frida/Star: 3
???/Moon: 7
>>
No. 75358 ID: 754774
File 125783183662.png - (174.56KB , 640x480 , 2.png )
75358

>>75357
"Captain?"

...
>>
No. 75360 ID: 12f282

>>75358
Captain, eh? Captain who?
>>
No. 75361 ID: 6db192

>>75358
Hello?
>>
No. 75362 ID: 754774
File 125783210691.png - (174.58KB , 640x480 , 3.png )
75362

>>75358

"I left yer food here, Captain..."

...

"...The boys...they're saying you ain't right in the head no more, Captain."

...

"I know iss not true, though. Yer just upset, an' I know when I get upset I get like you are. You'll be fine, Captain."

...
>>
No. 75363 ID: 6db192

>>75362
Hello Captain. What is going on?
>>
No. 75364 ID: 12f282

>>75362
Snap out of it dude.
Maybe you aren't right in the head, but you have US in your head, so you'll be OK.
>>
No. 75365 ID: 754774
File 125783233981.png - (174.51KB , 640x480 , 4.png )
75365

>>75363

...
>>
No. 75366 ID: 12f282

>>75365
...at least say something to the guy behind you if you won't talk to us. He's trying to make you feel better.
>>
No. 75367 ID: 6db192

>>75365
Right, not talking to us is best for now. We understand. You need to appear to be the normal, confident captain.
>>
No. 75368 ID: 43d730

>>75365
I'm naming you Ellipsis.
You have a problem with that, Ellipsis?
>>
No. 75369 ID: 754774
File 125783279492.png - (174.96KB , 640x480 , 5.png )
75369

>>75366
"I understand."

...

The boy seems disappointed by the response.
>>
No. 75370 ID: 6db192

>>75369
Try to make him leave now. You need your alone time to think out your plan for that stolen ship.
>>
No. 75371 ID: c5f90c

Inventory/Situation Check.

Watcha got? Where are ya?
>>
No. 75372 ID: 12f282

>>75369
Tch, fine. Send him away for now.
If you're not going to pursue the stolen ship right away, is there any other business you can attend to in the meantime?
>>
No. 75373 ID: 754774
File 12578337139.png - (66.02KB , 640x480 , 6.png )
75373

>>75370
...

>>75372

....
>>
No. 75374 ID: 6db192

>>75373
Now let us take a look at that map. You need to see where exactly that ship is headed. And open menu is you can.
>>
No. 75375 ID: 12f282

>>75373
Look at a map please.
>>
No. 75542 ID: 9d41ab

There is something wrong with your brain. What happened to you?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason