[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 143674360907.png - (83.30KB , 500x500 , i1.png )
655440 No. 655440 ID: 3e2cae

After millennia of incubation in the dark void between the stars, your chrysalis finally crash lands on a life bearing planet. The inferno heat of reentry triggers the final phase of your metamorphosis, and the devastating thunder of impact stirs you from your slumber...
Expand all images
>>
No. 655441 ID: 3e2cae

bear with me, there are a few more panels to the intro
>>
No. 655447 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674446478.png - (40.29KB , 500x500 , i2.png )
655447

You emerge!
>>
No. 655448 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674447299.png - (80.03KB , 500x500 , i3.png )
655448

A gruesome thing of tentacles and feelers, you tear your way out of your erstwhile incubator. Your horrible limbs writhe and slither, groping and grasping at anything in their reach.
>>
No. 655449 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674447535.png - (41.53KB , 500x500 , i4.png )
655449

You inhale deeply of the planet's sweet air. Your first breath. Inside, your breathing organs adapt to the atmosphere of your new home within seconds.
>>
No. 655450 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674448396.png - (23.41KB , 500x500 , i5.png )
655450

The scent organs in your tongue absorb the native microorganisms, sampling the base DNA of the planet. Instinctively, unconsciously, your body extrapolates the most likely form of the most intelligent native life-form on the planet.
>>
No. 655451 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674448908.png - (71.74KB , 500x500 , i6.png )
655451

You feel your body change. Internal organs rearrange and you feel yourself shrinking. You soon stabilize in the form of what you intuit to be a typical member of the planet's sentient species.
>>
No. 655452 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674449860.png - (59.35KB , 500x500 , i7.png )
655452

Though you were born mere minutes ago, you are already an adult. Your actions informed by generations of genetic knowledge written into your very cells. You know everything your ancestors knew, and their voices speak to you across the gulf of time.
You come from a race of terrible conquerors. A plague upon the stars that has been hated and hunted for a million generations. Your first instinct is to dominate any planet upon which you set foot, and you are gifted with extraordinary abilities which make this possible.
>>
No. 655453 ID: 3e2cae
File 143674451019.png - (63.00KB , 500x500 , i8.png )
655453

So... What do we do first?
>>
No. 655455 ID: 696535

>>655453
Seek out the nearest form of sentient life and question it about this strange planet you have landed on.
>>
No. 655456 ID: 334db2

Hammy Villainous monologue.
>>
No. 655457 ID: defceb

First; place a flag. Conquerors need flags.
Second; find some civilization to conquer
>>
No. 655458 ID: 2d9124

Find sweet love and cherish it forever.
>>
No. 655459 ID: c8770e

>>655453
Give us your best maniacal laugh
>>
No. 655460 ID: 9297f4

We may want to check our physical abilities in this form. Don't want anything throwing our cover.
>>
No. 655464 ID: ab7529

Look around surroundings. Was your arrival observed?
>>
No. 655467 ID: 0fc976

Leap from tree to tree searching for a "junkyard," the most likely source of this species' preferred meal, "junk food."
>>
No. 655469 ID: a19cd5

>>655453
Jack it
>>
No. 655476 ID: 9ddf68

find nearest intelligent life form. Stay hidden from them but watch what they do and how they act, then mimic it to better blend in.
>>
No. 655482 ID: 330ce5

Enslave a lower creature, something that could scout and do other simple tactics.
>>
No. 655483 ID: bd8b82

you have form but not function, find the sentients and stealthily observe their mannerisms. fighting the armies of a world right of the bat is usually hard.
>>
No. 655487 ID: ebcefd

Think of a name for yourself. Something catchy, like CYCLOPS SUPREME.
>>
No. 655492 ID: 3e2cae
File 143675015104.png - (89.95KB , 500x500 , i9.png )
655492

>>655459
You think of all the horrors you are soon to wreak on the unsuspecting population of this world and belt out a peal of nefarious laughter.
>>
No. 655493 ID: 3e2cae
File 143675015706.png - (67.54KB , 500x500 , i10.png )
655493

>>655455
Looks like it found you first! Two figures broach the hill on your right. You narrowly avoid the beam from what your genetic memory tells you is a "flashlight."
You hear sounds. The creatures are communicating. Your highly developed instincts quickly dismantle the language and interpret it:

"Looks like it came down over here."

"Oh, Brett, is it a crashed airplane? That would be awful!"

"Naw, looks like a meteor. Or maybe a satellite! Come on, it might be worth something!"

"Oh Brett, I'm scared! What if it's the Communists?"

"Don't be scared, Sally. I'm here to protect you. No filthy reds are gonna lay their hands on you while I'm around! C'mere!"

You hear a short scuffle.

"Brett! Please! How can you think about... that at a time like this?"

"Come on Sally, it's probably just a meteor. I told you I'd protect you. I just want a quick look is all..."

"I dunno, Brett. I just want to go home."
>>
No. 655495 ID: ab7529

Sneak away from your landing pod slash egg, and try to circle around the natives. It would be good to get a look at them before they see you- you need to evaluate if your extrapolated disguise form fits with them or if it needs minor corrections.
>>
No. 655497 ID: b8208b

Stealthily relocate yourself behind the local flora such that you can get the jump on them when they come to investigate your pod.
>>
No. 655536 ID: 3009b4

Seduce them. Have them build you a castle. Become a Sweet Transvestite.
>>
No. 655573 ID: c8770e

>>655493
So how do you usually conquer shit?
Im guessing its probably not very violent, but either way these two wont end up doing anything serious, even if they do see you.
If you wanna kill em both, you could probably spring from your shell and fuck em up there and then.
>>
No. 655578 ID: 225f37

I'm seeing two main options: either you hide and watch them to figure out whether you can use them- or curl into the fetal position int eh eggs, and pretend to be unconscious. Everyone falls for the naked-girl-in-a-box routine. Everyone. They'll hide you from the authorities and do anything in the name of "getting you home" or whatever story you feed them.
>>
No. 655580 ID: defceb

>>655536
We're going to need some lingerie.
>>
No. 655601 ID: 0df2ab

Are you a BOY or a GIRL?

Go steal appropriate clothes.
>>
No. 655609 ID: bd8b82

>>655578
sounds legit.
>>
No. 655671 ID: d4a543

>>655578
Feigning weakness seems like a good strategy for the initial intel-gathering phase at least. If you're going to play Nia Teppelin/River Tam/Baby Superman, gotta maintain the cuteness factor by keeping those teeth out of sight.

While you're waiting for the rowdy teens to approach, start rehearsing your backstory. Something about a wicked usurper hunting the true heir to cement his power, guardians heroically sacrificing themselves to conceal you in exile, that kind of thing. Work out the broad strokes and some key names, but don't get bogged down in details. Leave yourself room to improvise as the situation develops. Don't tailor it too closely for sympathy at the expense of logic; whenever your 'rescuers' are wondering whether the wicked usurper might be able to pay them better, or just have his own equally-valid perspective on events, and then berating each other over the very thought of such a betrayal, that's brainpower they're not putting toward questioning whether you're even really a lost princess at all.

Throw in something about royal regalia or suchlike loaded on separate meteors, so you can have an excuse to send your retainers on fetch quests into labs where an alien artifact might plausibly be held for study, or, really, any arbitrary secure facility you claim you can sense the next mystical whatsit inside.
>>
No. 655780 ID: 3e2cae
File 143683580225.png - (73.28KB , 500x500 , i12.png )
655780

The two figures step out of the shadow into the glow of your chrysalis.
Wow, you were way off with your initial form. You rapidly adapt your disguise as the two figures make their way down the crater wall.
>>
No. 655781 ID: 3e2cae
File 143683580753.png - (101.49KB , 500x500 , i11.png )
655781

The larger of the two figures speaks. You can smell his hormones from here. An alpha male if ever you saw one, and as horny as only an adolescent can be.
"Wowee, that's something, isn't it!" he says. "There's no way it's a satellite. It's got to be a meteor!"

The smaller figure is female. You can smell her fear.
"I don't like this, Brett. What if it's got something to do with all the weird things going on back on campus?"

"'Weird things?' Sally you have an overactive imagination. I've obviously been taking you to too many alien flicks. How about tomorrow night we go up to Lovers' Point instead?"

"Oh, Brett! I don't... Fine... just let's get out of here."
You smell Sally's fear grow more intense.
>>
No. 655783 ID: 3e2cae
File 143683597080.png - (48.53KB , 500x500 , i13.png )
655783

>>655671
No time to get away now. You decide to play dead and hope the natives find nothing amiss. You can always devour them later if things go south...

The beam of the flashlight falls across your bare legs.
"Bett, look!" exclaims Sally. "Someone's in there! Maybe it was a plane!"

"Holy cow! You're right, Sally!"
>>
No. 655784 ID: 1cebc8

They seem stupid. Stealth around them and steal their technology (car).
>>
No. 655786 ID: b8208b

Wait for the right moment before jumping them.
You are going to need to steal some clothes.
>>
No. 655787 ID: bd8b82

see how they act. if they attempt to wake you then 'wake up' and question who they are and where you are. if one is an asshole to you then eat them and spare the other, tell them you wont eat them if they do everything you say (even if that's a lie, just say it)
>>
No. 655791 ID: 334db2

What do you have that can dispatch them?
>>
No. 655792 ID: ab7529

Remain still. See how this species reacts to it's fallen. To they offer medical aid? A death ritual? Do they try to attack you and devour you in your weakness?

This will teach you about their nature, which you will then exploit to rule them.
>>
No. 656398 ID: d4a543

Should it become tactically necessary to kill these two, disable the scared female first. Horny male is more likely to stand and fight, for revenge or just personal arrogance. You don't want to be put in the position of chasing down a witness who knows the terrain better than you, stumbling into new complications on the way. If it does come to a pursuit, the male is the one holding a light source, and might forget to discard it or deactivate it's stealth-defeating radiance.
>>
No. 656704 ID: 3e2cae
File 143724154847.png - (82.57KB , 500x500 , i14.png )
656704

"Holy cow, it's a girl!" exclaims Brett.

"Is she okay?" asks Sally.

"Looks like she's unconscious."

"We should get her to a hospital!"
>>
No. 656720 ID: c8770e

>>656704
Perhaps we should use these people, or maybe just wait till they touch us, then eat their bodies to absorb their life-juices and gall bladder juices.
>>
No. 656726 ID: bd8b82

hospital, a place full of the sick and possibly dying. excellent place to kill and not be noticed.
>>
No. 656734 ID: 89941a

Just keep waiting~
>>
No. 656737 ID: defceb

You'll probably draw too much attention at the hospital. However, if you let them take you to their car you can easily acquire transport and figure out where nearby civilization is.

Then conquer it.
>>
No. 656753 ID: 9ddf68

let them take you but "wake up" on the ride to the hospital. Play the amnesia card and see how much information you can get off them about where you're at and how things work.
>>
No. 656795 ID: 3e2cae
File 143726948529.png - (80.84KB , 500x500 , i15.png )
656795

Sally leans in close. Her perfume wafts across your nostrils, unsuccessfully masking the scent of her succulent flesh

"Excuse me?" she asks...
>>
No. 656796 ID: 3e2cae
File 143726949452.png - (98.61KB , 500x500 , i16.png )
656796

>>656720
Fuck it. Why wait?
>>
No. 656797 ID: 3e2cae
File 143726950885.png - (65.23KB , 500x500 , i17.png )
656797

With much gruesome crunching of bone and snapping of sinew, you devour the hapless pair, absorbing both their biomass and their memories.
>>
No. 656798 ID: 3e2cae
File 143726951856.png - (89.67KB , 500x500 , i18.png )
656798

You don the hapless teens' former garments and emerge once more from your chrysalis. No longer a nameless Thing, you are now Chamille, average student at College Tech University, and you've got a big day tomorrow...
>>
No. 656799 ID: d90668

Make sure to eat/dispose of your chrysalis before you go anywhere. Do not want some scientist or whoever finding it later and realizing you are here.

Heck if those two came here in a vehicle I would drive it over the crash site until every trace is obscured.
>>
No. 656800 ID: 53688c

Classy. Though you may want to do some laundry before further interaction with the natives.
>>
No. 656802 ID: 89941a

Clean up your new clothes a bit, and make sure to enhance knockers.
>>
No. 656803 ID: 99cfa8

>>656802
Seconded on both counts.
>>
No. 656804 ID: ab7529

The terminator approach, I see. Appear naked, accost the first bystander you come across, acquire jacket and shades.
>>
No. 656806 ID: 99cfa8

Oh hey you have their memories now, so what "weird things" was that chick talking about? Anything of concern?
>>
No. 656807 ID: bd8b82

if you want to pass as one of them be sure to match as close as you can to their physical appearance. but other then that you should try to locate the person in charge. would know the most about the operations of the local area.
>>
No. 656907 ID: 9ddf68

so you're posing as a student then? got an idea on your back story or are you just hoping no one ask to many questions?
>>
No. 657475 ID: d4a543

Check clothing for visible bloodstains or other potentially incriminating imperfections.
>>
No. 657762 ID: 8fe17a

shapeshift your tits so theyre the same size as the original 'host's
>>
No. 657832 ID: 80b95c

Your shirt's a little bloodstained, there.
>>
No. 657873 ID: 8003be

>>657832
Seconded; the disguise won't be perfect otherwise.
>>
No. 657874 ID: 8003be

That message was meant for >657762 sorry
>>
No. 658769 ID: 2cd579

Enroll in college and make a name for yourself in academia. Slowly gain more and more social and political power.
>>
No. 658832 ID: 2eeb65

Enhance your mammary glands to the size of your female victim's. This will ensure your popularity among the species' males, and thus might help with lowering their guard or procuring their assistance.
>>
No. 658836 ID: b8ceae

>>656806
This is important. "Weird things" are a MUCH bigger threat to you than these people.
>>
No. 660145 ID: 3e2cae
File 143864224899.png - (54.57KB , 500x500 , i19.png )
660145

>>656799
Your pod is delicious! It tastes like sweet melons.
You make short work of it and incorporate its biomass into your own.
>>
No. 660146 ID: 3e2cae
File 143864225485.png - (143.23KB , 500x500 , i21.png )
660146

>>656806
You know, the usual stuff. Students disappearing mysteriously then coming back with completely different personalities. People who weren't friends suddenly hanging out. Close friends suddenly breaking off contact.
Sally was probably paranoid.
>>
No. 660147 ID: 3e2cae
File 143864227632.png - (56.96KB , 500x500 , i20.png )
660147

>>656802
>>658832
You enhance your knockers.
This is a normal size, right?
>>
No. 660148 ID: fdeac2

To much boob, dial it back a bit.
>>
No. 660149 ID: 89941a

>>660147
Yes, absolutely. Completely normal. Proceed as planned.
>>
No. 660150 ID: 9ddf68

>>660147
tone it down by about half that size. Also you don't want to many people to be drawn to your shirt right now, it still has blood on it.
>>
No. 660152 ID: 46df9e

Dial it back just enough that your shirt can actually contain them. We can get a looser shirt later.
>>
No. 660153 ID: e114bc

>>660147
SHIRT CONTAINMENT LEVELS CRITICAL! REDUCE BOOB LEVEL IMMEDIATELY!
>>
No. 660154 ID: ad936f

yes, this is normal. We might need a bigger shirt though.
>>
No. 660157 ID: 99cfa8

>>660146
So... We're gonna have to fight possession aliens for dominance of this world?

Awesome.

Anyway, get those knockers down to, oh, a third that size.
>>
No. 660158 ID: ab7529

>>660146
>Sally was probably paranoid.
Or... you have competition. Someone or something else is eating and replacing students! This is intolerable! You won't stand to have anything else conquer your planet before you get to!

>>660147
Check yo stolen memories. Those mammaries got too many mass indices.
>>
No. 660161 ID: 3663d3

want the shirt to at least contain them. can get a better fit later after we play the system a bit.

also, totally pretend you are still sally so the mysterious happening happens to you, so you can eat it.
>>
No. 660162 ID: d90668

Hmm any chance if a bunch of your species crashing here around the same time? And if so do you have to all fight for dominance?

Anyways go find how those two got here and hope its a awesome muscle car.
>>
No. 660173 ID: 3e2cae
File 143865387736.png - (74.02KB , 500x500 , i22.png )
660173

>>660161
Ugh, you were planning on going on a cross-country murder spree but you suppose you can hang around College Tech playing teen detective for a while.
>>660162
You doubt its rivals from your own species for two reasons:
1) Your previous incarnations were very careful to spread their pods in a broad dispersal pattern that would essentially guarantee you never met one of your siblings in a million years. The odds of encountering descendants of a rival strain are even lower as they aren't even working this quadrant as far as you know.

2)If there somehow were a member of your species on this planet, they wouldn't be outed nearly so easily.

Like you said, it's probably just Sally misinterpreting normal teenage angst on this planet.
>>
No. 660174 ID: 1cebc8

Get in the car. Read up on stealth tactics and how to move by civilians unnoticed. You will likely stand out and having people distracted by you instead of what you are doing is a good way to prevent questions.
>>
No. 660175 ID: 3e2cae
File 143865411160.png - (62.65KB , 500x500 , i23.png )
660175

Ugh, now that you're Sally, your butt isn't nearly big enough to fill out Brett's jeans.

Man but that asshole had a weird shaped body, you're glad he's dead.

Hoisting up Brett's oversized jeans, you waddle out of the crater and onto the road. You spot the dead teens' personal vehicle parked partway up the road. You suppose it's sort of a muscle car...
>>
No. 660178 ID: 9ddf68

>>660175
bet it has a sissy little horn. Besides why are you in such a rush to go on a killing spree so soon? I mean unless you're being hunted from something in space and only have so much time before you need to get off this rock or you have some sort of schedule to keep I don't see why you can't just dick around a bit here and there. Beside if nothing else it will give you an idea on how to act in public when you're disguising yourself later down the road. That and before we take off we could probably fuck with the the school for shits and giggles.
>>
No. 660179 ID: ab7529

>You doubt its rivals from your own species for two reasons
What about rivals from some other species?

>paranoid
Was she really, if what she was afraid of actually happened to her?

>Ugh, now that you're Sally, your butt isn't nearly big enough to fill out Brett's jeans.
You could probably get away with a bigger butt for now.

>You suppose it's sort of a muscle car...
Better than no car.
>>
No. 660187 ID: 3663d3

well, first order of business Is a murder. eat one of the people sally thinks was replaced. if they are fucked up compared to sally then something IS going on.
>>
No. 660194 ID: 182921

>>660187
Thats a dangerous move, we could be dealing with another bodysnatcher that might even have hivemind capabilities. We should just attempt to observe these people and see how we can consume them all in one go
>>
No. 660209 ID: 99cfa8

>>660175
What happened to her skirt, why can't you wear that?
>>
No. 660262 ID: 2eeb65

>>660175
ENHANCE BUTT

Also, goddammit, we're in Space Riverdale.
>>
No. 660267 ID: 89941a

It may sound odd, but you could always just fill those pants out as well.
>>
No. 660277 ID: 330ce5

Hop in the car and turn on some sweet tunes. Then start driving towards the home of Sally.
>>
No. 660280 ID: 99cfa8

>>660277
What, no, then we'll be found out right away and... have to... eat her family or roommates or whatever...
I'm sorry, I forgot why this was a bad thing.

Oh hey so unrelated protip: make a fake "tell" that distinguishes you from actual natives of this world, something that can be easily hidden but also easily revealed; navel's a good choice. Make sure you reveal it whenever you do anything obviously alien (like eating people), but keep it there (but covered up) all the time. Then if they corner you, you can remove the tell and use it to "prove" you're a native until you get into a better situation.
>>
No. 660317 ID: d4a543

>>660194
If there's another species of body-snatching aliens, and they got here first, we might as well get hard data on them ASAP rather than give them the chance to dig in further while we're stumbling around blind.
>>
No. 660477 ID: d44ee5

>Then if they corner you, you can remove the tell and use it to "prove" you're a native until you get into a better situation.

Oh, yes, this sounds like a grand idea

What will you do once you conquer this world? Puke out a space baby to conquer another one?
>>
No. 660495 ID: 3e2cae
File 143881616698.png - (83.72KB , 500x500 , i24.png )
660495

>>660209
You ate it along with the rest of their excess clothes. So I guess that leaves you with no choice but to...

>>660267
>>660262
>ENHANCE BUTT

You decondense some of your biomass and allocate it to your rump, thighs and calves. The denim of Brett's jeans stretches and you feel a few seams pop. Whoops! Maybe you overdid it a little in the legs, but it just didn't look right to keep them skinny...
>>
No. 660496 ID: 3e2cae
File 143881617323.png - (82.61KB , 500x500 , i25.png )
660496

>>660477
Haha a child? No!
>>
No. 660497 ID: 3e2cae
File 143881617828.png - (88.83KB , 500x500 , i26.png )
660497

MORE LIKE A BILLION CHILDREN.

ALL THE PLANET'S BIOMASS SHALL BE CONVERTED INTO MEMBERS OF YOUR SPECIES!

and when there's nothing left to eat but each other, you'll launch as many of your spawn into space as possible to colonize other worlds. Circle of life.

Of course, that is if you get that far. Back when you were born, there was a Galactic Coalition dedicated to hunting down your kind and exterminating them. You don't know if its still extant, but your genetic memory tells you that if it's not them, it'll be someone else.
>>
No. 660498 ID: 3e2cae
File 143881618325.png - (55.65KB , 500x500 , i27.png )
660498

Not wasting any more time or artwork, you climb into Brett's hot-rod. The suspension groans as you lower yourself into the drivers' seat.
Reminding you that you weigh something in the area of 180 kilograms now that you've eaten a football star, a cheerleader, several items of clothing and your chrysalis. You've just about reached the limit of how much mass you can hide before you have to start getting bigger.
>>
No. 660500 ID: 1cebc8

Yeah this sounds familiar. Not exactly a viable strategy when it means killing everyone, murdering each other, and blowing up planets to kickstart your children's pods.

If you don't absorb technology or theories, you'll end up conquering the whole galaxy with nothing left to eat. Learning how to devour stars would be a significant accomplishment.

Find Shelly's apartment and construct a basic nest. You can find wild biomass in fenced-out areas surrounding the university, they usually feed off the waste coming from the students and get fat off the excess.
>>
No. 660509 ID: d44ee5

maybe you better hang low for a while, get a better feel for the lay of the land before trying to eat anything else. This is a technological society, after all. You can't just eat a village then run over to the next one: they will alert their whole continent to your malevolence if you make your presence too obvious.

Better become head of the student body, then the local government, then the world.
>>
No. 660513 ID: 0fc976

Gee, did you store all that mass in your eyebrows?
Harness pathetic indigenous machine to ride back to Sally's campus.
Can you store biomass in an external unit? Do you have enough to split into a second you?
>>
No. 660533 ID: 2eeb65

Learn as much as possible about this species, their culture and society, as possible from your victims' memories. You need to be prepared so that no one can see through your disguise.

Also,
>>660495
God DAYUM!
>>
No. 660646 ID: d4a543

Somebody probably saw two go out, and is expecting two to come back. How much mass would be needed to spawn a junior teammate, and how long would it be until functional maturity?
>>
No. 660940 ID: 3e2cae
File 143900499685.png - (126.52KB , 500x500 , i28.png )
660940

>>660646
Unfortunately, there's no quick and easy way to spawn reinforcements. If any portion of you larger than a few grams is separated from your body, it will become its own independent entity, but that entity will have no loyalty to you and will actually immediately become a dangerous competitor if not reabsorbed immediately.
Your offspring on the other hand are genetically predisposed to obey your commands. Unfortunately, eggs take six to eight weeks to hatch, and then the resulting larva take a minimum of eight months to mature into an adult Polymorph.
>>
No. 660941 ID: 3e2cae
File 143900500660.png - (85.58KB , 500x500 , i29.png )
660941

>>660277
You expertly pilot the primitive vehicle to Sally's living space, (which is apparently called a "dormitory") on the CTU campus.
>>
No. 660942 ID: 3e2cae
File 143900501270.png - (35.84KB , 500x500 , i30.png )
660942

Using advanced stealth techniques, you crack the door to Sally's dormroom and peer inside...
>>
No. 660943 ID: 3e2cae
File 143900501869.png - (37.26KB , 500x500 , i31.png )
660943

"SALLY!"
>>
No. 660944 ID: 3e2cae
File 143900504930.png - (158.65KB , 500x500 , i32.png )
660944

"You're back!"
Something leaps out of the darkened room and latches onto your torso!

IT'S AN AMBUSH!
YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK!

CHOOSE DEFENSIVE OPTIONS NOW!!

>Eviscerating strike
>Decapitating strike
>Impaling strike
>Quills
>Shredding quills
>Poison quills
>Drain
>Slash
>Acid spray
>Acid bubble
>Acid injection
>Deadly spikes
>Shriek
>Fatal shriek
>Psychic lash
>Psychic torment
>That one poison which kills targets in minutes, but during that time they subjectively experience a thousand years of anguish
>Mutilating strike
>Skewering spines
>Monofilament garotte
>Crush
>Tentacles which reach down the enemy esophagus and fuck up his insides
>>
No. 660947 ID: f68a09

its a hug you dummy a hug

that being said,
>Shriek
>>
No. 660949 ID: 3663d3

it's your first mate on this planet. pump em full of reproductive fluid and glue them to the wall. that is how it works, right?
>>
No. 660950 ID: d90668

Um I guess that thousand years of anguish one?
>>
No. 660951 ID: 0ee153

Shriek.
>>
No. 660952 ID: defceb

Fuck it, do 'em all.
>>
No. 660953 ID: 46df9e

Well evolution has certainly left us so many choices for murder. I love it, let's try for Tentacles which reach down the enemy esophagus and fuck up his insides since it seems that would be least likely to make enough noise to wake the neighbors.
>>
No. 660954 ID: ab7529

>>660941
Perfectly normal college parking.

>>660944
Activate stolen memories: realize this is Sally's roommate. Physical contact is normal and expected from a mate, right? Not a hostile.

Also, look at her, she hasn't even deployed her stingers or claws or anything. She's not attacking. This is some strange alien ritual. You'll have to play along before you expose your ignorance, or lose status by under-preforming.

Quick, hide your weapons.
>>
No. 660955 ID: 53688c

Shriek, and then possibly tentacles depending on her reaction.
>>
No. 660957 ID: 1cebc8

Killing her would be counterproductive; you need deception and this idiot might be ignorant enough to support her new DEMON OVERLORD's paper-thin disguise. If you replace people too fast, someone will catch on and start deploying all-purpose defensive countermeasures, which includes detecting you.

Just knock her out and use your inventory to rewire her brain.

Also, nice skill tree. Would you kindly list all passive abilities and weaknesses?
>>
No. 660959 ID: d4a543

Nonfatal shriek + psychic torment. Surprise aside, ambusher does not seem to pose a significant physical threat. Leave her intact enough for interrogation and/or impregnation and/or use as a native guide, since your ability to absorb skillsets seems to be... imperfect.
>>
No. 660960 ID: 1cebc8

>>660941
Also, why the @#$% does it look like you grew giant tits, ripped them off, and ran over them?
>>
No. 660962 ID: e182ff

>>660960
Great, now I can't un-see it. That's supposed to be the portion of the lawn illuminated by spotlights.
>>
No. 660964 ID: 9ddf68

>>660960
truth be told when I first saw that I thought she enhanced her knockers again trying to shift mass around and smashed the car. Only figured out what it was after I enlarged the image

Shriek, don't kill. You may need a hostage incase more of them are around.
>>
No. 660965 ID: 1730fb

Shriek, and quickly scramble to hide your defense systems. They probably didn't notice you do that, maybe.
>>
No. 661050 ID: 41f864

It looks like giant dismembered tits with googly eyes on them, tbh.
>>
No. 661305 ID: c0fe75

>>660944

CONSUME
>>
No. 661306 ID: c0fe75

>>661305
By that, I mean "all of the above"
>>
No. 661380 ID: 2eeb65

>>660944
Revert to your original form and hug it back.

Come on, we've agreed on slowly infiltrating their society, not hacking and slashing everything in sight!
>>
No. 661402 ID: 1c2a1b

>Hug
An offensive weapon used while infiltrating, to ingratiate yourself with indigenous beings very quickly while disguised as one of their females. As a side effect, it lowers the opponent's guard and can pin them without realizing it.
>>
No. 661480 ID: 4685d9

>>660944
She's awfuly excited to see you.
Hug back and bury her in boobs (you must remain incognito by using the native physiological weapons)
>>
No. 661492 ID: d4a543

This may be some sort of ritual challenge to reestablish a dominance hierarchy. Match the roommate's movements as closely as possible without giving ground or escalating.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason