[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 143665452611.png - (76.62KB , 417x262 , start.png )
655078 No. 655078 ID: 62f190

Press Start
Expand all images
>>
No. 655087 ID: 9297f4

*Presses exit button*
>>
No. 655090 ID: 9ddf68

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
>>
No. 655095 ID: 0fc976

*Presses power button*
>>
No. 655096 ID: 62f190
File 143665592632.png - (178.31KB , 417x262 , start2.png )
655096

>Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Infinite Leaf Clover Mode Enabled

Press Start

>>
No. 655097 ID: e114bc

Ok start.
>>
No. 655100 ID: 0fc976

That's a lot of leaves! start9.
>>
No. 655101 ID: 9297f4

Put in Game Genie.
>>
No. 655103 ID: 62f190
File 143665661653.png - (257.36KB , 662x249 , cutscene1.png )
655103

I feel like there should have been an after-school special to warn me about this.
The story goes like this: Once upon a time, from the city meets a boy from the country. Charmed by his strange, rural ways, she worries that she won't be able to win his heart with her urban wiles. She tries too hard to impress him. She agrees to things she'd never normally never do on the first date.
>>
No. 655106 ID: 62f190
File 143665664164.png - (370.66KB , 662x368 , cutscene2.png )
655106

And yeah. Some Satanism might have been involved.
>>
No. 655107 ID: 62f190
File 143665669014.png - (172.94KB , 511x407 , 01.png )
655107

And like, long story short? We kinda sorta raised the dead.
>>
No. 655108 ID: 9ddf68

good job jackass
>>
No. 655114 ID: 9297f4

10/10 EINSTEIN.
>>
No. 655116 ID: 62f190
File 143665746716.png - (167.51KB , 558x371 , wait.png )
655116

Right now I'm still trapped at the train graveyard, currently wedged between two rotting seats in an old, abandoned passenger car. Something smells rank in here, by the way. And by something I mean everything. Everything is rank. Far as I can tell, mold is the only thing holding this thing together.

Anyway. I don't think Sledge saw me come in here. I dunno how he's supposed to "see" in the first place with that big hole in his face, but then I dunno how he's lumbering around after me after pushing up daisies for a hundred years, either. Spooky ghost magic? I can worry about that later.

His footsteps are getting quieter. He's walking away! So what the hell do I do now?
>>
No. 655118 ID: 2591d7

>>655116
wait a minute then try to sneak away.
>>
No. 655120 ID: 9ddf68

just keep your head down and an ear to the ground and make sure you're actually alone, then get the hell out.
>>
No. 655128 ID: 0fc976

Just crouchwalk your way out. You'll be practically invisible, trust me.
>>
No. 655132 ID: 9297f4

Inventory check.
>>
No. 655136 ID: 62f190
File 143665947916.png - (104.23KB , 498x330 , exitcar.png )
655136

> Inventory check

I have $3.25 and some lint in my pocket
I have Mothersbane (my bass)

...Yeah, that's it. I had a knife, but Jason borrowed it when we did the ritual. He must have pocketed it afterward. Jeez, thanks a lot.

> just keep your head down and an ear to the ground and make sure you're actually alone, then get the hell out.

I listen carefully, my ear pressed up against the wall. Even with the thick layer of nasty I-don't-even-know-what grime, and even with my heart pounding out a killer bassline, I can still hear his footsteps out there. So I wait.

I wait and I wait. I wait until I can no longer hear him, and then I wait some more. Once I am absolutely, positively sure he's gone, I secure Mothersbane on my back and get the hell out of that car.

Now I'm back where everything started. Me and Jason did the ritual on the nearby train tracks, then came back to this clearing to drink and make out, as you do. We were still on first base when Sledge attacked.

The fire is still burning. A body lies next to it, all bloody and crumpled up. I don't want to go near it...
>>
No. 655141 ID: 0fc976

Eat the body. Brains, you hunger for them!
>>
No. 655142 ID: e114bc

>>655136
Then don't. That's Jason there, I'm guessing. Sledge could be watching, and if you go near the fire, you'll be out in the open.

Where's the exit? Head for the exit.
>>
No. 655146 ID: 9297f4

Stick to the dark and check your corners while advancing slowly.
>>
No. 655148 ID: b19c84

I don't suppose the Satanism included any tips on how to put back down what you've raised?
>>
No. 655149 ID: ab7529

Do you know what kind of dead you raised? Or what the ritual you did was supposed to do?

What happened to the Jason- did he get away, or did he get eaten, or... that's his body by the fire, ain't it.

Uh. What exactly does satanism have to do with first date makeouts, anyways? "Oh dark Lord, make this really sexy. And please don't send monsters after us"
>>
No. 655151 ID: 02d9ae

If that's Jason's body, and he took your knife, then you're going to need to get it somehow. It might not be useful for self defense against the undead, but a knife can still come in handy for the sake of survival. Besides, there's a chance that Jason is still alive, and just knocked out cold, right? I say stay in the shadows and see if the coast is clear, before approaching.
>>
No. 655160 ID: 62f190
File 143666167954.png - (177.41KB , 560x377 , die2a.png )
655160

> Do you know what kind of dead you raised? Or what the ritual you did was supposed to do?
> I don't suppose the Satanism included any tips on how to put back down what you've raised?
> What exactly does satanism have to do with first date makeouts, anyways? "Oh dark Lord, make this really sexy. And please don't send monsters after us"

The ritual was supposed to raise Edward Sledge, a union strikebreaker who was murdered by the tracks around a hundred years ago, back when the station was being built. So like, mission accomplished, I guess? I know all about the urban legend, but but I'm not really into the whole "Satanism" deal. It was Jason's thing, you know? I just wanted to look cool in front of a cute guy, maybe work up some inspiration for some bitchin' song lyrics. I didn't think it would actually work.

>Where's the exit? Head for the exit.

The way we came in was through the old station to the north. It's been out of service for years now, and the owner uses it as a storehouse. Jason's car is parked just outside, though I don't have the keys. There's a fence around the place, too, so I'll probably have to go through.

I cautiously creep through the shadows...

Okay, no, that's a lie. I freak out and run the whole way to the station. But I don't think Sledge is nearby, so it was probably okay?

Probably...
>>
No. 655161 ID: 62f190
File 143666171356.png - (19.93KB , 772x1105 , die2.png )
655161

Holy shit it is dark in here though.
>>
No. 655165 ID: 9ddf68

you left at night and didn't bring a flash light or anything? sigh.

Well what do you hear and what do you smell. I'm guessing dead people have a distinct oder to them so that should help out in areas of poor visibility.
>>
No. 655175 ID: ab7529

Jeeze. I wonder why he wanted to raise a murderous union breaker, if he thought it would work.

>>655161
...the flashlight is sitting by the fire, isn't it.

Well, unless you want to go back for it, you have to advance slowly and carefully, feeling out the ground ahead of you, before putting weight on it. Is there a railing or something to hold onto?

Hmm. When we get out, is there someone you tell about this? Are there real life ghostbusters or monster hunters, or exorcists? Can't leave a murderous zombie on the loose- he'll hurt people!
>>
No. 655177 ID: 1cebc8

Make a torch. (Tie a rag around a stick, douse in oil and set on fire)

Also are you hearing voices because of the ritual duck electrocutioner newton's law?
>>
No. 655178 ID: ab7529

>>655177
She doesn't have a stick, a rag, oil, or the means to make fire.

She might have some of those things if she doubled back to the campfire, but that's right out in the open.
>>
No. 655194 ID: ff5800
File 143666977599.png - (99.10KB , 510x730 , die2b.png )
655194

> ...the flashlight is sitting by the fire, isn't it.

Maybe? Jason had it. I don't know what happened to it.

> Is there someone you tell about this?

When I get out of here, I'm telling everyone about this!

> advance slowly and carefully, feeling out the ground ahead of you, before putting weight on it. Is there a railing or something to hold onto?

I don't think it'll collapse, but there's nothing helpful like a railing, either. Basically, the whole interior is totally packed with crap. Why, you might ask? Turns out the 10/10 Einstein who owns this haunted-ass dump thought he could make big bucks off scrap metal, and because of that, this whole place is full of broken appliances and cars and junk. Apparently it's also like, supposed to be a deterrent for the teens who keep breaking in to have scary parties in here? Sorry to break it to you, owner dude, but it doesn't work so well.

More importantly, there's a towering tetanus-fest between me and the exit, and I can't see any of it. Still, I press forward, arms outstretched, trying not to stumble or impale myself on a hundred rusty nails. I'm concentrating so hard on that I kinda manage to get sorta... completely lost.

But like, okay... when you're lost in a maze, you should put one hand to the wall and follow it through, right? So I do that, running one hand along the rubble to my left and holding out the other to, you know, not run headlong into anything.

This seems to work for a little while, until my hand runs across something sharp. The next thing I know my fingers are bleeding. I let out a few words that my dad doesn't know I know, but I don't feel any better.

Goddamnit, girl! Look at your life! Look at your choices! You could've dated anybody in this podunk hole but you just haaad to go for the Satanist, didn't you? You could have at least held out for a guy with a tattoo or a motorcycle!
>>
No. 655197 ID: 9ddf68

why the hell do you need a boyfriend anyways?

and are there no windows in this building?
>>
No. 655198 ID: ab7529

>Maybe? Jason had it. I don't know what happened to it.
Looking here, >>655136 , I think I can see a flashlight on the ground, to the right of the fire.

>When I get out of here, I'm telling everyone about this!
Maybe not everyone. People might think you're crazy!

>running your hand around on sharp metal
Uh. Take off that wristband, clutch it around your hand, and use that to feel? Also could use that to put pressure on the wound.

Or you could take of the guitar and poke around with that, but I kind of doubt you're willing to.
>>
No. 655200 ID: ff5800
File 143667193393.png - (33.08KB , 510x730 , die2c.png )
655200

> why the hell do you need a boyfriend anyways?

Who says I need one? I just figured as long as I was stuck wasting my summer break in the middle of nowhere, I might as well have a fun summer romance or ten. Is that so weird?

> and are there no windows in this building?

Yeah, but they're all boarded up. I think the junk pile is getting in the way, too. The moon is bright out tonight, but it does me no good in here.

> Take off that wristband, clutch it around your hand, and use that to feel? Also could use that to put pressure on the wound.

I squeeze the wristband in my cut hand and go back to feeling my way forward.

Seriously, this has got to be the worst first date I've ever been on. I could really just kick something right now.
>>
No. 655202 ID: c8770e

>>655200
Que you knocking into something with your leg
>>
No. 655208 ID: ab7529

>I just figured as long as I was stuck wasting my summer break in the middle of nowhere, I might as well have a fun summer romance or ten. Is that so weird?
No, not really. So where are you from, and why are you here?

>>655200
There's some white spots in the dark in front of you. What little light there is reflecting off something metal?
>>
No. 655211 ID: ff5800
File 143667396309.png - (83.57KB , 308x486 , clover.png )
655211

> So where are you from, and why are you here?

Whoa, did I not even introduce myself? Super rude!

Name: Clover Martel
Occupation: High school student; frontwoman and bassist of the punk garage band 9th Life Down
Birthdate: April 4th, 1978
Hometown: Seattle, Washington

Likes: Rocking out, getting into fights, and boys (also, all possible combinations of the aforementioned three things).
Dislikes: School (except for PE and wood shop), having to spend the summer at Grandma's house just because Dad is even though I'm old enough to have stayed home by myself and totally promised I wouldn't throw any parties DAMN IT DAD YOU'RE SUCH A WAD!!!
Favorite color: Red
Favorite food: Meat
Personal idols: Joan Jett, Lemmy, and Raphael (the turtle, not the dead guy)
>>
No. 655212 ID: ff5800
File 143667403231.png - (6.40KB , 408x426 , chainsaw.png )
655212

> There's some white spots in the dark in front of you. What little light there is reflecting off something metal?

Oh my god, you're totally right! There is something there! I lean in to take a closer look and...

Holy frijoles, is that a chainsaw? It doesn't even look like it's too deep in the pile! I think I might be able to pull it out!
>>
No. 655217 ID: 9ddf68

feel along the pile, make sure it isn't going to crush you if you grab the thing... also are you even sure that thing has gas... or can even carry it?
>>
No. 655220 ID: ab7529

>clover
>Infinite Leaf Clover Mode Enabled
Huh. Wonder if that means we bought you infinite lives. Or if we unlocked the secret player character. (Probably neither, but).

>Holy frijoles, is that a chainsaw?
Those are supposed to be good against zombies, right? Though you're gonna have to be pretty lucky for it to be gasses up and working. Here's hoping.

Extract it, carefully.
>>
No. 655223 ID: ff5800
File 143667680705.png - (10.42KB , 408x426 , chainsaw2.png )
655223

>feel along the pile, make sure it isn't going to crush you if you grab the thing... also are you even sure that thing has gas... or can even carry it?

I'm at least 85% sure nothing is going to crush me. I don't know about gas, but hell yeah I can carry it!

> Extract it, carefully.

Hell yeah, I'm all about this careful extraction! Easy does it, easy does it...



...Hey. Do you hear that weird rumbling sound?
>>
No. 655224 ID: ff5800
File 143667682688.png - (44.45KB , 408x426 , crush.png )
655224

>>
No. 655228 ID: ab7529

On a scale of 1 to dead, how okay are you.
>>
No. 655242 ID: a19cd5

>>655223
fffffffuck
>>
No. 655245 ID: 365006
File 143668169520.png - (2.83KB , 408x426 , die2d.png )
655245

Ah... it hurts...
>>
No. 655247 ID: 365006
File 143668180842.png - (1.03KB , 218x196 , die2e.png )
655247

It...
>>
No. 655248 ID: 365006
File 143668192023.png - (104.23KB , 498x330 , exitcar.png )
655248

I exit the passenger car.

I'm back where everything started. The fire is still burning. A body lies next to it, all bloody and crumpled up.

...There's a flashlight over there, too. I don't want to go over there, but what kind of idiot would try to leave without a flashlight?
>>
No. 655250 ID: fef726

get ye flashlight, and keep a close eye on the idiot who started this mess. One undead is usually just the start of these things in movies after all.
>>
No. 655251 ID: ab7529

So... do you remember introducing yourself to us, Clover. Or, uh, what just happened? (Sorry about that, by they way).

>...There's a flashlight over there, too. I don't want to go over there, but what kind of idiot would try to leave without a flashlight?
Not, you, that's for sure! Hahahaha... heh. Ha.

Go over there, keep your eyes peeled for monsters.
>>
No. 655253 ID: e114bc

Yeah you'd better go snatch some of that shit. Watch out for Sledge.
>>
No. 655262 ID: 365006
File 143668342387.png - (39.50KB , 431x292 , clearing.png )
655262

> So... do you remember introducing yourself to us, Clover. Or, uh, what just happened? (Sorry about that, by they way).

I showed you my bio sheet, right? I always keep that on hand for when my band becomes famous. I made one for Jason in case his band became famous, too... I hope Jason's all right. That can't really be him over there, can it?

And yeah, of course I remember what happened! That was way crazy about that zombie-ghost-thing we summoned. Let me tell you, I've learned a lesson from all of this. I swear, I'm only dating college guys and carnies from now on.

> get ye flashlight, and keep a close eye on the idiot who started this mess.

I creep over to the campfire, on the lookout for Sledge, and pick up the flashlight. It still seems to be working okay. There are also a couple of unopened beer cans left here, but I probably oughta keep a clear head with that monster running around, so I think I'll just leave them. I don't see my knife anywhere.

I've kept the body in the corner of my eye. It hasn't moved. I can see its back, but not its face.

But I don't want to look any closer. I don't want to. There's no reason for me to look at it.
>>
No. 655263 ID: fef726

You don't have to. Lets get out of here.
>>
No. 655266 ID: e114bc

>>655262
He has the knife. Choose. Leave the knife, or have to look at the body.
>>
No. 655267 ID: ab7529

>I swear, I'm only dating college guys and carnies from now on.
You're also swearing off chainsaws.

>But I don't want to look any closer. I don't want to. There's no reason for me to look at it.
Are... you sure he's dead? If you aren't, maybe you should check before leaving him here to die.

>beer cans
Take them. Worst case, they're a low-quality weapon. You can shake them up and spray it in the zombie's face to blind it and buy you time to run.
>>
No. 655268 ID: cdec48

>>655262
Escape.
>>
No. 655276 ID: 365006
File 143668652378.png - (225.08KB , 422x317 , approachbody.png )
655276

>beer cans
> Take them.
...I guess it wouldn't hurt to slip them in my pockets.

> Are... you sure he's dead? If you aren't, maybe you should check before leaving him here to die.
> He has the knife. Choose. Leave the knife, or have to look at the body.

...I should, shouldn't I? Before I go. I don't know if I could forgive myself if he was still alive and I just abandoned him. And the knife. My dad gave me that knife...

So I steel myself up to take a look. People who say gory movies desensitize you to violence are just so full of shit, you don't even know. But it's okay if it's only a little. Just a little. Just to make sure...
>>
No. 655277 ID: 365006
File 143668674471.png - (431.79KB , 377x587 , mannequin.png )
655277

—Wait, what the hell? It's not a body at all. It's a mannequin. It's covered in paint.

Is this some kind of sick joke? I swear to god, if Jason is pranking me...
>>
No. 655279 ID: ab7529

Whip / look around, quick. If this is a prank, he's watching, or is about to jump out at you. Don't be caught off guard.
>>
No. 655286 ID: 0fc976

>>655224
It's not a crush! it was TRUE LOVE, dammit! Jason was The One!
>>
No. 655291 ID: e114bc

>>655277
That wound... the blood... Was Jason a mannequin?

Turn the thing over. See if you can find the knife.
>>
No. 655294 ID: a19cd5

Dont even bother turning around like just bug the fuck out now
get outta dodge
SCAMPER
>>
No. 655300 ID: 1cebc8

Throw the mannequin behind you.
>>
No. 655317 ID: 62f190
File 143669408665.png - (179.44KB , 397x570 , map2.png )
655317

> That wound... the blood... Was Jason a mannequin?

Dude, no. I did NOT just make out with a mannequin.

> Turn the thing over. See if you can find the knife.
> Throw the mannequin behind you.

No way, Joses. I'm not touching that creepy thing.

> Dont even bother turning around like just bug the fuck out now
> get outta dodge
> SCAMPER

I'M SCAMPERIN'! Now that I have this flashlight, I'm sure I can make it through the old station! Something about the place gives me the creeps, but I think that's probably the only way out, since the fence that surrounds the perimeter is electrified. Though it occurs to me I have no idea what's to the south of here, since Jason never took me over there...

Still. I head for the station.
>>
No. 655318 ID: 62f190
File 143669420896.png - (45.21KB , 482x301 , almostesc.png )
655318

I pause outside the station and run my flashlight over the inside. Looks like one of the stacks of junk inside has collapsed into a huge pile... sheesh, isn't that just my luck tonight? I look around on the inside to see if there's any easy path or maybe a way to climb over it.

As I'm evaluating my options, I hear a loud, pained scream ringing out behind me...

There's no mistaking that voice. It's Jason!
>>
No. 655325 ID: 0fc976

Press X to JASON!
>>
No. 655339 ID: cf91e4

>one of the stacks of junk inside has collapsed into a huge pile
>mannequin in the shape of last person we thought killed
[You don't think...]

>pained scream
I'd say to leave him behind because there's nothing you can do for him, (no weapons, tools, untrained, and against something undead) but it seems the path ahead is impassible. Look for any tools on top or off to the side that you can get without it affecting the pile at all. We're gonna have to go back the way we came in a sec.
>>
No. 655343 ID: 9ddf68

... so on a scale from one to 10 how seeing you have brought back one dead guy, what do you think the chances are that your would be boyfriend or you would also come back as a zombie if either of you bit it? Just asking before we go running off into the night without any idea of what could be out there and no idea where the things we actually know about are.
>>
No. 655361 ID: ab7529

>I pause outside the station and run my flashlight over the inside. Looks like one of the stacks of junk inside has collapsed into a huge pile... sheesh, isn't that just my luck tonight?
It's too bad your inventory was almost completely empty and there's no value in looting your own corpse. (There was the guitar, but it'll be crushed too).

>There's no mistaking that voice. It's Jason!
Turn around. Can you see him?

This is either him pranking you, in which case you need to kick his ass. Or this is real, and you can't leave someone to be eaten by a zombie!
>>
No. 655465 ID: 088c60

Take a moment to quietly ponder what your favorite musician(s) would do in this scenario.
>>
No. 655586 ID: 62f190
File 143677018796.png - (334.93KB , 578x357 , wwjjd.png )
655586

> Take a moment to quietly ponder what your favorite musician(s) would do in this scenario.

I stop and close my eyes to try and calm myself, thinking about what Joan Jett would do if she were here.

Yeah… that seems about right. I feel a little better now.
>>
No. 655587 ID: 62f190
File 143677026395.png - (436.08KB , 375x573 , scrapheap.png )
655587

> Look for any tools on top or off to the side that you can get without it affecting the pile at all.

I see a lot of things to potentially injure myself with, but not anything to potentially injure Sledge with. Bummer.

Besides, I don't want to go in any further. Call it a bad feeling.

> Turn around. Can you see him?

No, but I can still hear him out there. I think he's crying. From the sound of it, he must be near where we originally performed the ritual.
>>
No. 655588 ID: 9ddf68

where'd you two do the deed?
>>
No. 655604 ID: e114bc

>>655587
Well, you probably shouldn't leave him to die. Go back. Be careful, see if you can find him without Sledge spotting you.
>>
No. 655607 ID: 62f190
File 143678078009.png - (149.76KB , 575x334 , findjason.png )
655607

> where'd you two do the deed?

Jeez, I said we were only on first base—

Oh wait, you mean the dead-rising stuff? There's a pair of defunct tracks that go into the station. We did it aways down those tracks. It's not far from the station, even, but it's not visible from there because there are trains on both tracks.

> Well, you probably shouldn't leave him to die. Go back. Be careful, see if you can find him without Sledge spotting you.

I turn off my flashlight and walk slowly along the tracks. If Sledge is nearby, I can't see or hear him.

Jason, on the other hand, is easy to find. He's whimpering and cursing while he drags himself along the ground, away from the track. His leg is in bad shape. It's bleeding a lot, and I think I see some bone.

I have to help him!
>>
No. 655608 ID: e114bc

Go over, help him up, he can hobble along using you as support.

Ask him what the fuck is up with that mannequin at the fire.
>>
No. 655650 ID: 88960e

Look around for the baddie, then go over and shush him. Does he want the zombie to find you?

Check how bad his leg is. Do you have any cloth you could use to bind it? (Sacrifice a sleeve or jacket from someone, maybe). There's plenty of material around if you need to brace it, at least.

Also yeah, ask wtf is with the mannequin.
>>
No. 655742 ID: 62f190
File 143682740381.png - (399.58KB , 386x564 , rightbehindme.png )
655742

> Go over, help him up, he can hobble along using you as support.
> Look around for the baddie, then go over and shush him. Does he want the zombie to find you?

I glance around for Sledge. I don't see him, but there are like a million places he could be hiding right now, if hiding is a thing that zombies do, so I try to make it snappy when I head over to Jason's side to help him and also shut him up. But the second he sees me, he totally flips out! He practically falls over himself trying to get away, and keeps on making noise even when I try to shush him.

"Chill!" I hiss at him. "It's just me!"

He stops trying to run, but he just keeps crying out, all "No! No, no, no!" and pulls something out of his pocket.

I'm trying to figure out what it is when I hear something, like a crunch— like the sound of a boot grinding into gravel.

"He's right behind me, isn't he?"
>>
No. 655747 ID: 9ddf68

DO A BARREL ROLL.

no really, unless there's a railroad spike pinning his leg to the ground he should still be able to roll out of the way of the hammer.
>>
No. 655749 ID: ab7529

>>655742
Dodge, spray beer cans in his face.
>>
No. 655789 ID: 1cebc8

Scream with the most annoying pitch you can, maybe you can stun him.
>>
No. 655823 ID: 62f190
File 143686030364.png - (130.36KB , 592x535 , smashysmashy.png )
655823

> DO A BARREL ROLL.
> Dodge, spray beer cans in his face.
> Scream with the most annoying pitch you can, maybe you can stun him.

That's right! The infamous Clover Trifecta Attack is the only way to—
>>
No. 655824 ID: 62f190
File 143686042023.png - (204.38KB , 312x503 , die1b.png )
655824

I...


I can't...
>>
No. 655825 ID: 62f190
File 143686045762.png - (1.03KB , 218x196 , die2e.png )
655825

I can't feel my...
>>
No. 655826 ID: 62f190
File 143686054696.png - (436.08KB , 375x573 , scrapheap.png )
655826

I can't find anything in this stupid pile of trash! What am I even supposed to do? Ugh, this is so frustrating!
>>
No. 655828 ID: cf91e4

Yeah, a real headache isn't it.

There's probably not much you can do to help out Jason (no weapon and all that) and your way out this way seems blocked. Head to the south part of the train yard to see if you can find a way out or something to defend yourself with.
>>
No. 655837 ID: e114bc

>>655826
Time for some exploration. Head south.
>>
No. 655842 ID: 9ddf68

nothing here, guess you just have to keep moving tell you find something useful.
>>
No. 656023 ID: 62f190
File 143694804348.png - (415.65KB , 542x363 , southend.png )
656023

> Head south

I don't like leaving Jason alone out there, but I'll come back for him ASAP! For now, though, I head south as quickly and quietly as I can, sticking to the shadows, until I reach the end of the yard.

I see a big crane, like the type with a magnet on the end. It's behind a tall, electrified fence, though, and on top of that there's a padlock on the gate door.

There's also a small shed here. Let's take a peek inside, shall we?
>>
No. 656024 ID: 62f190
File 143694815183.png - (376.08KB , 514x352 , shed.png )
656024

The door is locked, but there's nothing to keep me from looking inside. I see:

* A key
* A hard hat
* A fusebox
* A small desk with a plastic chair
* A dumb poster
* A framed picture of some guy's kids. Gotta be honest, they're pretty ugly.
>>
No. 656029 ID: 1cebc8

Find some cloth, wrap it around your face and hands. Then take any hard stick and smash the window.
>>
No. 656030 ID: e114bc

>>656024
I expect that key opens the door to the crane. You might be able to use the crane to fight Sledge, or at least use it to bust an escape route.
>>
No. 656036 ID: cf91e4

>>656023
How tall are those rail cars? See any easy way of climbing them?(would you need someone to boost you up?) How far/high of a gap is it between the fence and the end of the last one? (possible exit)

>>656029
You can use your vest to cover them up if you go with this.

I find the fuse box promising, you need to try to get in there.
>>
No. 656038 ID: 88960e

>Magnet crane
Ooh! We could snag Sledge's sledge. Or use it to drop things on him.
>>
No. 656535 ID: 62f190
File 143713282051.png - (159.90KB , 332x534 , spike.png )
656535

> How tall are those rail cars? See any easy way of climbing them?(would you need someone to boost you up?) How far/high of a gap is it between the fence and the end of the last one?

If I can get up there, I could jump the fence, but it'd be a rough landing on the other side! And I would need a boost. Maybe Jason could help me up? Or maybe not, with his leg busted up like that...

> Find some cloth, wrap it around your face and hands. Then take any hard stick and smash the window.

Okay, lessee. Step one, find a stick. Stick, stick... aha, I see a rail spike! It's totally METAL, just like me. That's good enough to smash a window or two!
>>
No. 656536 ID: 62f190
File 143713287664.png - (166.70KB , 352x471 , spikeyeah.png )
656536

> You can use your vest to cover them up if you go with this.

I'm not ripping up my vest except in strategically awesome-looking ways, so I can't use it to cover both my face and my hands. But I have a better idea! Ta-daaah!
>>
No. 656537 ID: 62f190
File 143713293325.png - (187.63KB , 415x428 , spikewhack.png )
656537

Okay, here we go! Gonna get in there and get that key! One, two, BAM!
>>
No. 656539 ID: 62f190
File 143713310395.png - (197.12KB , 332x448 , spikeow.png )
656539

Owwwwww!

...I'm fine! Fine. I don't think I'm cut up. Shit, glass is really hard! Nobody ever tells you that. Why didn't I just throw it?

Anywho, I'll get on clearing out that glass in just a sec. But that'll take me awhile, so I guess... just keep me company, okay? Like if you want to ask me anything, you can ask me now.
>>
No. 656541 ID: 1cebc8

That spike should make a good weapon. Take the plastic chair, it should be useful when pushing back enemies.

You're going to need food, water, and ammunition. Check the fuse box, see what you can turn on. Focus on getting the lights and any security controls. Turn off any power guzzlers, they might overload the system.
>>
No. 656543 ID: 88960e

>should have thrown it
Then it might have bounced off and hit you in the face or something. A controlled hit with improvised safety gear was marginally safer.

>just keep me company, okay? Like if you want to ask me anything, you can ask me now.
So how'd you meet Jessie, anyways.

Did he say anything about why he wanted to do this sledge thing? I mean, I guess murder zombies are pretty metal, but still.

So it's just you and your dad, huh?
>>
No. 656574 ID: cf91e4

>with his leg busted up like that
...How do you know that? [Didn't she see that in the space where she died?]

You remember anything about how you did the ritual? (magic book that might give you clues on how to kill him or something?)
>>
No. 656858 ID: 62f190
File 143728124820.png - (407.49KB , 849x374 , breakwindow.png )
656858

> So it's just you and your dad, huh?

Yeah, Mom died when I was a kid. But Dad and I are doing all right these days.

> So how'd you meet Jessie, anyways.

The only thing open past 7:00pm in this pathetic friggin town is the Wal*Mart. I met Jason in the CD section a couple of hours ago.

> Did he say anything about why he wanted to do this sledge thing? I mean, I guess murder zombies are pretty metal, but still.

So it's sort of like, an urban legend coming-of-age thing around here? You go to the tracks, hit them with a hammer, and try to call Edward Sledge. Maybe your friend jumps out of the bushes and shouts "BOO." Sledge doesn't actually come and start murdering people.

But Jason, I guess he's one of Sledge's descendants, right? So he got this idea that it would be extra scary if he dropped some of his blood on the hammer and said some like, backtracking "Sad Satan" sounding type stuff.

I don't know any special way of beating him. I was sorta assuming zombie rules. Unless it's one of those things where you have to kill him the same way he originally croaked? I dunno.
>>
No. 656861 ID: 62f190
File 143728149840.png - (442.28KB , 516x478 , enteroffice.png )
656861

> ...How do you know that?

Oh. Uh. That must've happened when Sledge first came after us. It was pretty chaotic but I must have seen it then...

H-hey! Look, I'm inside now!
>>
No. 656862 ID: e114bc

Get key. Wear hardhat. ...what's that, a lockbox on the wall?
>>
No. 656869 ID: ab7529

Don't step on / trip over the inbox on the desk. Don't climb down using the wheely chair, that's a good way to break your neck if it slips.

>Unless it's one of those things where you have to kill him the same way he originally croaked?
That's an idea. How did he originally die? I notice the hole in his face.

>Get key. Wear hardhat. ...what's that, a lockbox on the wall?
Yes. Get the first two things, investigate the third.
>>
No. 656905 ID: cf91e4

Equip hardhat, pocket key and open fusebox.

Is the desk the kind with a drawer in it or just a chunk of wood?
>>
No. 656948 ID: 38abaa

look closer at the picture! anyone you know?
>>
No. 657805 ID: 62f190
File 143772826801.png - (106.39KB , 211x406 , helmet.png )
657805

> Is the desk the kind with a drawer in it or just a chunk of wood?

Just a chunk of wood. Dude who works here is a total miser.

> look closer at the picture! anyone you know?

Why would I know some guy's ugly kids?

> Get key. Wear hardhat.

Done and done. How do I look?
>>
No. 657806 ID: 62f190
File 143772835757.png - (241.72KB , 348x429 , fusebox.png )
657806

> open fusebox

The switches are all labeled. He's a miser, but at least he's organized, huh? From top to bottom: OFFICE, FENCE, LIGHTS 1, LIGHTS 2. Right now office and fence are on. Both lights are off.
>>
No. 657810 ID: e114bc

>>657806
Switch off the fence, you'll be able to climb on it or otherwise touch it. May as well turn on the lights too, so that you can see Sledge a bit easier.
>>
No. 657819 ID: cf91e4

>How do I look?
Great!

Turn off the electric fence, and turn on light sets one and two; also, turn off the office power.(might as well, no reason not to right now.) By the way, do you see *anything* electronic in the room you're in, anything that would be connected to the breaker? (I don't see any lamps, or computers or anything, and a single light switch seems like it wouldn't be worth its own breaker section) [worried about tripping alarms]
>>
No. 657820 ID: 88960e

Fence off, lights on.

To the crane, baby.
>>
No. 657856 ID: 1cebc8

Switch Office off, turn both lights on.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason