[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 143431744488.gif - (3.21KB , 224x200 , AMYTHEST LOWL.gif )
648456 No. 648456 ID: cfb12a

This is gonna be a Sci-fi quest because reasons. More humorous than horror will be prominent in this quest as well.
But enough talk! Let us BEGIN!
Expand all images
>>
No. 648457 ID: cfb12a
File 143431753461.gif - (8.03KB , 779x372 , 1.gif )
648457

It is cramped as hell in here.
It smells like sweat and piss.
What should Amethyst do?
>>
No. 648458 ID: 26e769

Go back to sleep.
>>
No. 648460 ID: 9297f4

Shlick furiously.
>>
No. 648461 ID: 164c83

Open door, go to coffin-sized shower and clean your filthy self?
>>
No. 648462 ID: cfb12a
File 143431865069.gif - (8.37KB , 779x372 , 1_1.gif )
648462

>Shlick Furiously
To hell with it! Amethyst Shlicks.
>>
No. 648463 ID: 9ddf68

remember never to sleep at a coffin motel again. Get up and complain to the front desk.
>>
No. 648464 ID: 9297f4

Hell yeah. Now open the door.
>>
No. 648465 ID: cfb12a
File 143431927017.gif - (8.34KB , 779x372 , 1_3.gif )
648465

>open the door
Amethyst sees no buttons around to open the locker but the door seems loose...
>>
No. 648466 ID: cfb12a
File 143431934283.gif - (11.41KB , 1000x650 , 1_4.gif )
648466

>>
No. 648467 ID: cfb12a
File 143431941373.gif - (11.89KB , 1000x650 , 2.gif )
648467

Amethyst Punches the locker open!
>>
No. 648468 ID: cfb12a
File 143431953188.gif - (11.89KB , 1000x650 , 2_1.gif )
648468

But it hurt like hell.
>>
No. 648469 ID: 9297f4

Look at poster. Rip it off. Look at small box. Rip off lock and open it up.
>>
No. 648475 ID: 46df9e

That poster is begging to have its eye poked; do it with the hand that isn't currently hurting.
>>
No. 648490 ID: cfb12a
File 143432438907.gif - (12.21KB , 1000x650 , 2_2.gif )
648490

>Get up and examine the poster. Poke it too.

Amethyst pokes the poster.
There is a strange squishy feeling to the eye on the poster.
>>
No. 648492 ID: 46df9e

That's odd a poster shouldn't feel squishy. Is there something behind it?
>>
No. 648495 ID: cfb12a
File 143432587272.gif - (12.07KB , 1000x650 , 2_3.gif )
648495

>Poster isn't suppose to feel squishy. Remove the poster.

Amethyst is about to take down the poster...
>>
No. 648496 ID: cfb12a
File 143432591989.gif - (12.43KB , 1000x650 , 2_4.gif )
648496

But it started to disintegrate when she touched it.
>>
No. 648497 ID: cfb12a
File 143432592999.gif - (12.10KB , 1000x650 , 2_5.gif )
648497

>>
No. 648498 ID: cfb12a
File 143432594355.gif - (12.58KB , 1000x650 , 2_6.gif )
648498

>>
No. 648499 ID: cfb12a
File 143432605478.gif - (9.52KB , 578x300 , 2_7.gif )
648499

All that from the poster of Amethyst's Incestuous overlord is a fleshy growth with an eye in it.

Amethyst finds this pretty cool looking.
>>
No. 648501 ID: 46df9e

yeah that does look neat. So what's this about an incestuous overlord?
>>
No. 648506 ID: a1ea4a

kill this thing... or find a way to have sex with it...
>>
No. 648508 ID: 9297f4

Grow dong and poke it's eye out.
>>
No. 648515 ID: cfb12a
File 143433095303.gif - (7.35KB , 460x331 , 3.gif )
648515

>Kill the eye
Amethyst charges a powerful attack.
She doesn't want to kill it, the eye has done nothing to her.
But Amethyst feels deep down that killing it is the right thing to do.
>>
No. 648521 ID: cfb12a
File 143433179225.png - (10.34KB , 460x331 , Crystal___.png )
648521

Crystal...
>>
No. 648524 ID: cfb12a
File 143433229345.png - (6.17KB , 460x331 , Beam____.png )
648524

Beam...
>>
No. 648529 ID: cfb12a
File 143433384569.png - (30.45KB , 705x459 , CANNON!!!.png )
648529

CANNNNNOOOONNN!!!
>>
No. 648531 ID: cfb12a
File 143433462523.gif - (20.57KB , 1000x650 , 4.gif )
648531

Target as been defeated.
>>
No. 648532 ID: 9297f4

NOICE. Now open box.
>>
No. 648533 ID: 46df9e

Darn it, that thing tied the room together so well. Well lets take a look at that small box near that terminal.
>>
No. 648534 ID: 5869f6

>>648531
Gain XP.
>>
No. 648536 ID: a599c3

>>648531
holy shit,well lets think through this logically... the switch on the wall seems to control those shutters, perhaps if we used our common sense and reasoning we could deduce how to fix it.
>>
No. 648614 ID: cfb12a
File 143437870139.gif - (14.07KB , 1000x650 , 4_1.gif )
648614

>Check the box near the console
This box appears to be a circuit box. The box also seems to be apart of some sort of circuitry
on the wall.
Amethyst Checks the inside of the box.
A green wire is cut in half with the other half missing.
>>
No. 648616 ID: 46df9e

Use your tongue to reconnect the green wire, or draw some constellations in the black marks you left all over the wall, or change perspective so we can see the fourth wall. One of those should do.
>>
No. 648633 ID: cfb12a
File 143438847656.gif - (15.03KB , 1000x650 , 4_2.gif )
648633

>Do stuff that'll electrocute you or show us the 4th wall.

There isn't much on the side of the room.
There is just an access shaft leading into the lower floor.
>>
No. 648640 ID: 9297f4

Is that blood there? See what's down the ladder. Don't go down, just poke your head into the hole (heh).
>>
No. 648641 ID: a599c3

>>648633
Arm yourself with the footlocker, inspect shaft.
>>
No. 648643 ID: 46df9e

I'm curious, are you presently carrying anything in your inventory. If not let's get looking at that shaft.
>>
No. 648644 ID: 2a7417

Push locker down shaft.
>>
No. 648807 ID: cfb12a
File 143447092203.gif - (14.66KB , 1000x650 , 4_3.gif )
648807

>Drop the foot locker down the hole

Amethyst goes over to the small but heavy foot locker and picks it up.
She takes it back to the Shaft with the foot locker.
Amethyst isn't no physics expert but she's pretty sure that anything unfortunate to have this locker land on them is dead.
>>
No. 648808 ID: cfb12a
File 143447113585.gif - (14.45KB , 1000x650 , 4_4.gif )
648808

But fuck it, Amethyst drops that shit.
>>
No. 648810 ID: cfb12a
File 143447246040.gif - (14.45KB , 1000x650 , 4_5.gif )
648810

After some time has past there is a loud metallic bang.
Amethyst assumes that it's safe to go down the presumably long shaft (heh).
>>
No. 648811 ID: cfb12a
File 143447258098.gif - (121.08KB , 1000x650 , 4_7.gif )
648811

However the lights go out then a Smiley face patter illuminates on the wall.
>>
No. 648812 ID: cfb12a
File 143447282725.gif - (37.06KB , 529x394 , 4_8.gif )
648812

"BY THE ORDER OF THE INCESTUOUS OVERLORD RUBY, I COMMAND YOU TO STOP FOR YOUR CRIMES!"
>>
No. 648813 ID: 2a7417

Jump down the shaft after that lockbox.
>>
No. 648815 ID: 9297f4

>Ruby
OH SON OF A BITCH, FUCKING RUN.
>>
No. 648816 ID: a19cd5

>>648812
"m'names AMETHYST, ye daft fookin' cunt!"
>cannonball into hatch
>>
No. 648818 ID: cfb12a
File 143448197771.gif - (17.25KB , 1000x650 , 4_10.gif )
648818

>"m'names AMETHYST, ye daft fookin' cunt!"
No time for insults right now!

>jump into the hole

With out thinking Amethyst dodges the muscular Smiley face man and jumps into the hole.
>>
No. 648820 ID: cfb12a
File 143448293998.gif - (7.28KB , 502x608 , 5.gif )
648820

About Half way down the shaft Amethyst sees that the ladder end. Amethyst Grabs onto one of the ladder bars but the one she grabbed broke.
>>
No. 648821 ID: 9b2cf5

Brace yourself, floor is coming.
>>
No. 648823 ID: 46df9e

Fire another Crystal Beam Cannon straight down just before you hit the bottom.
>>
No. 648824 ID: 9297f4

DO A BARREL ROLL.
>>
No. 648829 ID: cfb12a
File 143448407893.gif - (6.75KB , 932x591 , 5_1.gif )
648829

>Brace yourself, floor is coming

Amethyst prepares herself for the impact.

>Use Crystal Beam Cannon before you land
Amethyst doesn't have enough time to charge C.B.C.
>>
No. 648830 ID: bd8b82

do an air blast.
>>
No. 648831 ID: cfb12a
File 143448449143.gif - (3.14KB , 557x335 , End 1.gif )
648831

Amethyst lands on the foot locker. Amethyst feels every thing from her knee down break.
Her knees buckle and she falls backwards hitting her head on the metal floor giving her a bloody, and I mean BLOODY concussion.

[END OF THREAD 1]
>>
No. 648832 ID: 9297f4

YOU SHOULD'VE BARREL ROLLED.
>>
No. 648835 ID: cfb12a

Here's a link to a quest discussion.

http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/92004.html
>>
No. 648856 ID: 2a7417

That was a short thread, and a long fall.
>>
No. 648944 ID: a19cd5

>reload last checkpoint
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason