[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 125512053041.png - (29.59KB , 1136x696 , untitled.png )
61687 No. 61687 ID: 45afb1

Part 1
Introductions

"Hello? I don't know what you are, but I know where you came from... You came with them, but you are not like them. You can't hurt me... can you?"
Expand all images
>>
No. 61690 ID: 43d730

>>61687
Well, we could use shockimages, but I don't feel like it.
And we might sing songs at you, but that's it.
Who are you, and what's going on?
>>
No. 61696 ID: 45afb1
File 125512185754.png - (3.46KB , 404x223 , WH2.png )
61696

"I don't know exactly what those things are, but I don't there anything close to what I've seen so far. By the way, my name is Johnathan Greene, I just moved here from Minnesota and about 26 hours ago, I became an orphan. To tell you what happened is a long story, but just to get things out of the way quickly... something got out, and now, I need to get out of this city."
>>
No. 61782 ID: 632862

>>61696
Investigate the circular object by the boxes.
>>
No. 61785 ID: 9cc8fd

How big of a something, 10 dead, 10 million dead?
>>
No. 61788 ID: 45afb1
File 125512901041.png - (11.28KB , 751x412 , WH3.png )
61788

>>61782
"Its just the wheel to a dumpster, nothing important."

>>61785
"If I had to take a rough estimate... I would say somewhere in the millions, they spread quickly, I don't even think getting out of the city would help, but it would at least get me out of the most concentrated are... what was that? Did you guys hear something?"
>>
No. 61793 ID: 632862

>>61788
There's a large white pig demon thing around the corner. Hide in the dumpster. Or behind the boxes if you really can't stand that idea.
>>
No. 61814 ID: 047739

>>61788
JONATHON HUG DEMON

THE POWER OF LOVE IS ITS ONLY WEAKNESS
>>
No. 61821 ID: 45afb1
File 12551337688.png - (7.95KB , 656x359 , WH4.png )
61821

>>61793
"I've dealt with those things before, they are easily fooled by masking one's scent. The dumpster would be the best option... here we go. Tell me when its gone okay? Until then I guess I should tell you what I know... but I don't know where to start. You know what, just ask me some questions and I'll give you whatever information I can okay? "

>>61814
"If only that were true..."
>>
No. 61832 ID: 047739

>>61821
Where did these things come from?
What caused their arrival?
How is babby formed?
>>
No. 61853 ID: 45afb1
File 125514081083.png - (10.92KB , 656x359 , WH5.png )
61853

>>61832
"What caused this? I don't know, but I know what they are. These things, are nightmares. Living dreams thrown into reality from humanity's subconscious. They hold no purpose other than their creator's vision of fear. And that thing out there, its the harvester of fears. You see those tendrils, they can sense even the slightest change in heart beat. I've learned to keep calm in these situations, but one kid can only go through so much. And if your trying to be funny with the babby thing, I have to admit, its the brightest thing I've seen in the past week."
>>
No. 61878 ID: 43d730

>>61853
It's a tenthippopig.
And why doesn't it just scan for hearts, as opposed to heart rates?
>>
No. 61893 ID: 45afb1
File 125514470524.png - (12.09KB , 656x359 , WH6.png )
61893

>>61878
"If I had to take a guess, because being able to detect a heart would make it difficult seeing as almost everything has a heart... by the way, what is the situation on that thing? Is it showing any signs of leaving soon?"
>>
No. 61900 ID: 632862

>>61893
Looks a bit distracted. It might be about to wander off.
>>
No. 62593 ID: a1ac99

>>61893
It's kinda looking at a black tentacle looking thing that's coming from above it. Kinda flat on the end. It seems to have the pig monster's attention.
>>
No. 63270 ID: 45afb1
File 12553169193.png - (9.11KB , 547x350 , WH7.png )
63270

>>61900
Oh... that's good I guess.
>>62593
Wait... does it kinda look like... a sleeve, a long black tentacle like sleeve?
>>
No. 63273 ID: 034a30

>>63270
Yes, but CALM DOWN.
>>
No. 63274 ID: ed8d8a

>>63270
No man, its more like a um.. strip of paper thing. And its not really black, just not very colorful and a bit dingy looking. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Why? what does a long black shirt sleeve mean?
>>
No. 63285 ID: 45afb1
File 125531866792.png - (8.93KB , 547x350 , WH8.png )
63285

>>63273
For safety's purposes I'm gonna take your opinion on the situation.
>>63274
Well I don't know if you've heard about it, apparently it was a recent myth created online, and well, when nightmares started to come alive, they came with it. They are called Slender Men. When they appear, things disappear. You can look back in the alley, that pig demon won't be there anymore. But I don't dare set foot out there now... not while it could still be there. So long as I don't see it, and it doesn't see me, I should be okay. Those things wiped out thousands of people in just hours. I don't know how, no one knows, and there was no trace of anyone who was caught by them. I only know one nightmare with a similar power, and if I can find some bait, I might just be able to recruit him... I can't say his name but I've heard him called...
>>
No. 63286 ID: 45afb1
File 125531869112.png - (3.11KB , 272x247 , WH9.png )
63286

Jack, of the candle.
>>
No. 63292 ID: cd08c0

>>63286
You mean Candlejack?! Why would you want to recru
>>
No. 63294 ID: de913c

>>63286

SON I AM DISAPPOINT.

RECRUIT FREAKAZOID INSTEAD.
>>
No. 63306 ID: 45afb1
File 125532079281.png - (8.84KB , 547x350 , WH10.png )
63306

>>63294
Honestly, I would if I could... not that it would help all that much, but the issue with that is that no one FEARED him. Only nightmares ever came out of... wherever these things came from. And apparently someone was afraid of jack so he came out, and well Him and the Slender men's ability to make people disappear are very similar so chances are he knows about this kind of stuff. It just seems like the only thing I can do right now to try and avoid the slender men.
>>
No. 63307 ID: 6faa8c

>>63286
I wonder if he has to kidnap himself if he says his own full name.
>>
No. 63308 ID: 45afb1
File 12553209224.png - (9.82KB , 547x350 , WH11.png )
63308

>>63292
Now the question is, who's stupid enough to say his name knowing full well that they will be taken away and will most likely never be heard from again?

CJ: "Its a good thing I became an internet meme before all of this isn't it?"
>>
No. 63324 ID: 43d730

>>63308
Hey Seej, how's it hanging?
>>
No. 63506 ID: c1b520
File 125537787017.png - (10.35KB , 524x404 , WH12.png )
63506

>>63324
Hanging hi little man.

>>63307
Well if I did say my own name I think I'd just be dragging myself around everywhere wouldn't I? Either that or the world would explode. Who knows?

Johnathan: "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

Why shouldn't I? I'm the bogeyman, only real. Don't you remember the episode?
>>
No. 63664 ID: 9cc8fd

>>63506
Glad you're doing well. Can you tell us anything about the Slender Men freaking this kid out?
>>
No. 63700 ID: c1b520
File 12553993313.png - (9.20KB , 524x404 , WH13.png )
63700

>>63664
Slender men? You mean the tall guys? Yeah I know em'. Honestly, I hate em', they're annoying, selfish, and they're out doing me at my job! I show up, and I get one, maybe two hits. Just one of these guys show up and BAM! Entire street missing from the map. Honestly I think they're over compensating for something.
>>
No. 63706 ID: 43d730

>>63700
How does one avoid them, then?
We'll be certain to spread your meme...
>>
No. 63713 ID: de913c

>>63700

I like the Slender Man. He eats children.

You're awesome because you just come out of nowhere. With the SM, you've at least got fair warning as to where he is.
>>
No. 63719 ID: c1b520
File 125540107051.png - (8.69KB , 547x350 , WH14.png )
63719

>>63706
Really? Spread my meme and therefore my name to thousands of people world wide and getting rid of the slender men by finding out a way of avoiding them? An interesting proposal with no downside for me. I like it.

Johnathan: "So you'll help me?"

SURE! I don't see why not. It's not like I'm busy.

>>63713
You speak truth, especially the part about me, but the issue is, how does one get past them? They are fairly recent so no tactic has been set up to avoid them? I think I should be safe seeing as I'm super natural, but who knows?
>>
No. 63720 ID: e75a2f

If we say your name RIGHT NOW, what will happen? I mean you're like two feet away from me.
>>
No. 63725 ID: 43d730

>>63720
He gets out the levitating rope, of course.
>>
No. 63727 ID: de913c

>>63719

The SM hangs out around children. Avoid them and you'll be good.

If you're being stalked by the SM, you're kind of fucked. You've got to outrun a man with an insane amount of legs.
>>
No. 63737 ID: c1b520
File 125540267963.png - (8.89KB , 547x350 , WH15.png )
63737

>>63720
>>63725
Of course!

>>63727
Hey kid, how old are you?

Johnathan: "14"

*damn* And are you being followed by the slender men?

Johnathan: "I don't know, but I've noticed them, so chances are they've noticed me."

*double damn*
>>
No. 63740 ID: 632862

>>63731
Maybe you could pretend to kidnap Johnathan so that they think he's already claimed.
>>
No. 63771 ID: de913c

>>63740

That might work. I'm not sure how devout the Slender Men are once their prey are taken away from them.

You've got to be catious though. If this is the same kind of Slender Man from Marble Hornets, then we've got a problem.

They seem to have the ability to teleport just as you do, CJ. My suggestion?


They don't like light. Have a blinding flashlight ready.
>>
No. 63782 ID: c1b520
File 125540922941.png - (23.96KB , 675x661 , WH16.png )
63782

>>63740
>>63771
Caution seems like a very good idea right now, get to know the enemy as much as you can... I can see two legs, huge but thin arms, four at the moment, and a very shifty head...

Hey Johnny, you got a light?

Johnathan: What?

A flash light or something? Preferably very bright.

Johnathan: ...Yeah, I got one, don't know how much longer its gonna last though.

Then I guess we'll use it as a last resort. Any other suggestions before we bust out of here?
>>
No. 63784 ID: de913c

>>63782

Move like the wind, man.

Don't look back.
>>
No. 64182 ID: c1b520
File 125547153569.png - (22.86KB , 871x661 , WH17.png )
64182

Let's try claiming the bait first... Hey Johnny...

Johnathan: "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU- GAAH!"

Now that that's done lets get out of here.

Huh... he seemed a bit shorter when I was looking at him from the dumpster.
>>
No. 64238 ID: 7f3e2e

>>64182

RUN BITCH, RUN.
>>
No. 64472 ID: c1b520
File 125549002127.png - (22.91KB , 871x661 , WH18.png )
64472

>>64238
Run from what, no one is chasing us? He's not even putting up a fight.

Johnathan: !!!
>>
No. 64521 ID: de913c

>>64472

THE KID, MOTHER FUCKER, THE KID!

HE'S TAKING THE KID OH GOD IT'S GOING TO EAT HIM ALIVE AND THERE WILL BE BLOOD AND GUTS AND OH GOD
>>
No. 64539 ID: c1b520
File 125549206675.png - (22.56KB , 871x661 , WH19A.png )
64539

>>64521
Oh shit...

Johnathan: Jack, do something! Do something! HURRY! JACK! HE'S GOING TO EAT ME JACK!
>>
No. 64542 ID: c1b520
File 125549212778.png - (15.11KB , 694x637 , WH19.png )
64542

>>64539
Johnathan: CANDLE JACK GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE HE EATS ME!
>>
No. 64544 ID: 43d730

>>64539
Jon.
Was really hoping it wasn't going to come to this, but say his name.
Don't know precisely what it's going to do, but at least he's somewhat kindly disposed towards you.
>>
No. 64547 ID: c1b520
File 125549223452.png - (13.43KB , 694x637 , WH20.png )
64547

>CANDLE JACK GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>CANDLE JACK GET ME THE FUCK OUT

>CANDLE JACK
>>
No. 64548 ID: c1b520
File 125549226185.png - (5.33KB , 389x266 , WH21.png )
64548

You called?
>>
No. 64549 ID: c5f90c

Shit is about to go down.
>>
No. 64550 ID: 43d730
File 125549234568.png - (42.91KB , 275x300 , Slowpoke+Psyduck.png )
64550

>>64544
>>
No. 64551 ID: 632862

Oh hell.

Well sorry Johnathan looks like CJ's gonna have to do... whatever he does to people after he takes them. Just hope it's not worse than being eaten alive. I guess it probably isn't.
>>
No. 64552 ID: c1b520
File 125549237849.png - (18.53KB , 871x661 , WH22.png )
64552

>>
No. 64563 ID: c1b520
File 125549282935.png - (23.44KB , 871x661 , WH23.png )
64563

Chapter 1 End

Achievements:
Monsters encountered: 3/5
Monsters escaped: 2/4
Allies obtained: 2/2
Secret objects found: 0/2
Hidden level unlocked: Candle Jack's secret chamb
>>
No. 71025 ID: c1b520
File 125703812328.png - (7.80KB , 610x458 , WH1.png )
71025

"What... where am I?"
>>
No. 71026 ID: 9891a9

>>71025
Well, you screamed for Candlejack. Where do you think you are?
>>
No. 71045 ID: 632862

>>71025
You're in the lair of Candlej- Um, CJ. Feel around, is that white thing a button?
>>
No. 71073 ID: e458fc

>>71026
And to think, you may have given suggestions in the future...
>>
No. 71082 ID: c1b520
File 125704506538.png - (3.80KB , 610x458 , WH2.png )
71082

>>71073
>>71026
Well if we're already in Jack's lair, where do you think he would go? I mean there's no where else to go if you say his name... right?

>>71045
Its not a button. Its a little pull switch. I think it might be for a light. I'm almost hesitant to pull it. Though wherever I am its soft and strangely comforting... So should I pull it, or try to find my way around in the dark?
>>
No. 71084 ID: e458fc

>>71082
Pull switch! It's not like you'd get out in the pitch dark.
>>
No. 71086 ID: 632862

>>71082
Manipulate the switch.
>>
No. 71117 ID: c1b520
File 125705033759.png - (14.04KB , 610x458 , WH3.png )
71117

>>71084
>>71086
...

"I think things just got a lot weirder... which would be extremely hard to do at this point."
>>
No. 71121 ID: 632862

>>71117
Whelp. Get out of bed, and make the bed. It can't hurt to be polite.

Then look under the bed.
>>
No. 96610 ID: c1b520
File 126151881320.png - (21.93KB , 904x511 , Page 30.png )
96610

>>71121
No need to be impolite I guess. I make the bed and walk out into what appears to be the kitchen... I don't think anything that could have been under the bed matches up to this...
>>
No. 96614 ID: 632862

>>96610
Well, say hello to the people.
>>
No. 96619 ID: c1b520
File 126152070721.png - (22.24KB , 904x511 , Page 31.png )
96619

>>96614
"Hi"

Grandma: "Oh your awake dearie, go sit down with little Alice over at the table. Jack will be here in a moment, he's busy dealing with some wee issues outside."

Alice: "Oh, hi. So you said Jack's name, huh?"
>>
No. 96620 ID: 632862

>>96619
"Yeah. This wasn't exactly what I was expecting."
>>
No. 96641 ID: c1b520
File 126152325718.png - (10.95KB , 501x416 , Page 32.png )
96641

>>96620
"Well, yeah but this isn't exactly what I was expecting."

Alice: "I thought you figured it out like I did."

"Figured out what?"

Alice: "Don't you remember? When CJ was created they never gave him a complete story, he was just there. When he took those guys he never went anywhere so his creators never gave him a complete back story. And that's why your here. When Jack was brought into this world he didn't know what to do with those that he captured. So he created a place based upon what he did have. And what he had was a love for good old american homes with nice neighborhoods and a love for home made pies, hence grandma over there."

"So CJ made all this?"

Alice: "Pretty much."

"So pretty much any of those things that don't have a back story are safe, right?"

Alice: "Sorry buddy, that's a big N O. You see Jack is safe because what he did have was, for the most part, harmless. If you come across something with an incomplete story but what they did have was brutal and violent, then they fill the rest with brutal violence."
>>
No. 96771 ID: 632862

Ask them what there is to do around here.
>>
No. 96776 ID: c1b520
File 126153593132.png - (9.87KB , 501x416 , Page 33.png )
96776

>>96771
Alice: "Survive. Keep the human race alive. I've been waiting for someone like you. This place is one of the best safe houses in the world right now. I don't think Jack would mind. And before you start objecting, I want you to know that this isn't just an act of pleasure, it's your duty as one of the last guys in the world."

...

Guys... can you help me out with this.
>>
No. 96781 ID: 632862

>>96776
Um. Tell her your age. Maybe she doesn't realize how young you are. Accuse her of being a pedophile anyway.
>>
No. 96783 ID: c1b520
File 126153708162.png - (9.49KB , 501x416 , Page 34.png )
96783

>>96781
"I-I I'm only eleven years old..."

Alice: "That's okay, I can teach you. Besides that just makes this easier for me. I always liked younger guys."
>>
No. 96791 ID: 632862

Well.

Say no, she's creepy and has cooties.
>>
No. 96793 ID: dda6d9

Say it would be more effective for you to focus on saving people.
>>
No. 96805 ID: c1b520
File 126153817116.png - (9.61KB , 501x416 , Page 35.png )
96805

>>96791
>>96793
"Well... um... don't you have um... cooties? And um shouldn't we... focus on the um... saving people, and stuff?"

Alice: "But we are saving people. We're saving our own little people, the ones you and me are gonna have together, and you know what, just to make you feel better, I'm gonna go take a shower, feel free to take a peek."

...

Grandma: "Pies ready dearies!"

CJ: "PIE!!!"
>>
No. 96808 ID: 5d5878

>>96805
If CJ's here you may as well say hi.
>>
No. 96810 ID: c1b520
File 126153884330.png - (10.26KB , 501x416 , Page 36.png )
96810

>>96808
"Uh... hi CJ..."

Jack: "...pie..."

...
>>
No. 96826 ID: 632862

>>96810
Tell him that Alice wants to have sex with you.
>>
No. 96833 ID: c1b520
File 126154142916.png - (11.31KB , 501x416 , Page 37.png )
96833

>>96826
CJ: "Yeah? And why should I care? For all I know it might be exactly what you need. Where is she anyway?"
>>
No. 96909 ID: 632862

>>96833
Tell him that she's in the shower.

Also, eat some pie.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason