[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 616452)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141987343472.png - (133.71KB , 700x500 , Dot 1.png )
616452 No. 616452 ID: 189a54

"Aw hell, smoked again, same way too.... Hey Savior, you online yet? Wake up, ya buggy bastard, we crashed again!"
Expand all images
>>
No. 616456 ID: db83ac

Well, hello there. Come out to play...
>>
No. 616457 ID: 2ec61a

again?
>>
No. 616459 ID: c6ec0b

more sleep...zzzzzzzz
>>
No. 616468 ID: 189a54
File 141987682682.png - (126.35KB , 700x500 , Dot 2.png )
616468

"Well, hello there. Come out to play..."

"No time for games, ya goon! We're down again!"

"again?"

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't even my fault this time...the bug was an ace, okay, he even got James!"

"more sleep...zzzzzzzz"


"Don't you do this to me you glorified soccer ball, we gotta get movin' before the whole wing's wiped. Hurry and do that thing you do, scan for parts or something so we can get 'er back in the air!"
>>
No. 616470 ID: 2ec61a

beep. [scan]
>>
No. 616471 ID: 01f35a

Error: every component in the ship to make it fly has been ripped or not even on the plane. Suggestion: prop it up as a improvised AAA gun as the weapons are still okay.
>>
No. 616473 ID: db83ac

Uh, scanning...

Radio Frequency TGChan found!

Connecting...

This is Traditional Games Channel. We have received your signal and are broadcasting from a secure location. Although we are primarily a media network and not directly allied with the "Tavern" faction, we have previously located two fighter pilots who are associated with the Tavern faction. As their contractor, we have an obligation to assist your faction. Would you like to request assistance from a media network? Y/N
>>
No. 616480 ID: 2ec61a

>>616473
i think our case was hit a bit hard, this subroutine seems to have gone nuts.
>>
No. 616483 ID: 189a54
File 141987932303.png - (229.00KB , 700x500 , Dot 3.png )
616483

"Error: every component in the ship to make it fly has been ripped or not even on the plane. Suggestion: prop it up as a improvised AAA gun as the weapons are still okay."

"It's a little too heavy to get out of the sand by myself..."

"beep. [scan]"
"--SCAN INITIATED
"--RANGE: 2000
"--COMBAT CRAFT LOCATED--"

"--Radio Frequency TGChan found!
"--Connecting--"


"Cancel! You crazy scrap, we're in a bit of a fix right now, ya know. We can listen to the radio when we're outta this and flying for home....now let's see here, what we got...
"We've gotten outta shit like this before, all we need's some good replacement gear and your torch. Looks like a few ships fell near us, some friendlies and some bugs. That big one's a bit of a march away but it's probably got the most and best stuff in it. We know from that business last week that bug stuff fits fine with our own hardware, so any of these should be good targets...which one should we go after, you think?"

>>
No. 616485 ID: ea0ad9

>"Cancel! You crazy scrap, we're in a bit of a fix right now, ya know.
Apologies. Automated connection was attempted. [Cancel connection, disable automated connections, reattempt connection with low volume, under audible range of companion]
>which one should we go after, you think?
Friendly vessels appear to be the nearest, with two smaller bug vessels nearby as well. Recommended course of action: Head 555 -units- in -direction- to nearest vessel. If parts are not found there, make counter-clockwise sweep to Bug, then Friendly vessels. Only if parts are still not found would I recommend searching the large bug vessel. We can ignore the vessel 700 -units- further counter-clockwise, as if the other smaller ships fail to hold the necessary scraps, that last one is unlikely to, as well.
>>
No. 616486 ID: 2ec61a

perhaps reverse the plans. repair the big bug ship and take that.
>>
No. 616490 ID: db83ac

Head to friendly ship northeast of your scan. Try to regroup with any squadmates you find. Then go to the big ship. You'll want to stop the bugs from repairing the big ship, as it is obviously a major unit. Or, hijack the big ship and use it against the enemy until the battle is over.
>>
No. 616536 ID: 189a54
File 141989310171.png - (142.97KB , 700x500 , Dot 4.png )
616536

"Apologies. Automated connection was attempted.
"--CONNECTION FIX
"--AUDIO ADJUST"


"Argh, things have been glitchin' more and more with you, bud. God I wish the guy who made you hadn't gotten smoked so early..."

"perhaps reverse the plans. repair the big bug ship and take that."

"I dunno, that whole 'no bug gear' order's still technically a thing. We've been gettin' by with that bug gyro enhancer, but we go up in a bigass bug craft and we might have some trouble."

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS STORED
"--IMMEDIATE COURSE OF ACTION:
"-- Head 555 -units- in -direction- to nearest vessel."


"Alright, let's kick it."
>>
No. 616552 ID: f5baae

>>616536
"ERROR(1911): Knowledge Database CORRUPTED ... ACCESS FAILED!"

"This unit's database is no longer accessible. Advise manual re-entry of new knowledge data for further accurate assistance."

If [MAN] agrees to answer our questions...
"Who are you?"
"What happened before we booted up?"
"Requesting history on BUGS"

any other questions we should do?
>>
No. 616553 ID: 189a54
File 141989546582.png - (100.83KB , 700x500 , Dot 5.png )
616553

"Oh, almost forgot! That guy said, do the reminder thing if you're actin' frazzled. Savior, remember!"

"--SAVIOR MK. I FUNCTIONALITY REFRESHER
"--'Hey Quincy, hey Savior, hopefully hey future me! I put in this command just in case Savior gets knocked around and glitches out, so he could remember his primary functions.'

"--[SCAN]: 'this one lets you scan the area for fighter craft or vehicles, or soldiers on the smaller ranges. Minimum range 15, maximum 5000, default 2000.'
"--[SCAN_ITEM: X]: 'this'll help you check craft components for quality and condition. I put in a pretty big list parts to recognize, including some stuff that's, uh...outside human regulations, if you get me. It should be able to tell if your...findings...are compatible with your ship or not.'
"--[TORCH: X]: 'you'll be using this to cut free what you find, or in combat if you have to. Just put in what you want cut and it'll cut, but if you're doing something delicate you might want to be specific; [TOCRCH: BOMB WIRES, TOP; BOMB WIRES, BOTTOM] as opposed to [TORCH: BOMB], and so on.'
"--[SHOOT: X]: 'I put a cute little gatling gun of my own design in you, just in case Quincy can't get the job done himself. For the record, this wasn't tested or planned, but I predict that in a pinch, the gun could be switched out with a bug pistol and the command would still work correctly.'
"--'If I do say so myself, you're a marvel, Savior. Get going and keep this fucker alive for me, alright?'"


"If only he flew as good as he built stuff, the guy woulda been an ace--
"Shit! Speakin' of which, there's the bug now!"

>>
No. 616555 ID: 189a54
File 141989574077.png - (82.09KB , 700x500 , Dot 6.png )
616555

"Smug little--! You see that flip the poor guy tried? That was Turell, I know it! Bug smoked him like a bitch...told you, it wasn't my fault this time!
Anyway, comin' up on that crash. Boy, that smoke...cross your fingers bud, maybe he made it."

>>
No. 616557 ID: 189a54
File 141989608770.png - (135.44KB , 700x500 , Dot 7.png )
616557

"--OBJECTIVE COMPLETED:
"-- Head 555 -units- in -direction- to nearest vessel."


"Aw hell, what a mess...let's get to work, I guess. Get to scannin', tell me if there's something you need me to do. From the way she was shakin', I'm guessin' what we need's a new gyro stabilizer, some metal for patchin' up the holes, maybe some extra wires if stuff snapped."
>>
No. 616559 ID: db83ac

Scan pilot to see if he's still alive.

Scan ship for parts, three times. Prioritize required ship parts on the first scan, valuable scrap on the second scan, and anything abnormal on the third scan.

After the ship is scavenged, proceed to the big ship.
>>
No. 616584 ID: f5baae

>>616559
Ah, looks like we have no business knowing some things. Still, lets thank our creator for leaving that in for us. At least we know the extent of our power.

>SCAN: downed ship.
>SCAN_ITEM[GYRO_STABLIZER]
>SCAN_ITEM[HULL]

Perhaps if the pilot is beyond saving, we could fix up this ship? Who knows, the ship might not be that badly shaken up.
>>
No. 616678 ID: ea0ad9

[Scan_item: Vessel; pilot; nearby debris]
If pilot is alive, [Torch: Seat bolting; seat belt, fastener]
>>
No. 616755 ID: 189a54
File 141993923731.png - (129.09KB , 700x500 , Dot 8.png )
616755

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS UPDATED"

"--SORTING FUNCTION REQUESTS...
"--[SCAN_ITEM: 'downed ship.']
"----'It looks to be pretty messed up from first glance. Four punctures, three of which are smoking. Preliminary scans say all standard craft components are here and can be scanned.'
"--[SCAN_ITEM: 'pilot']
"----'Poor guy's dead. Pilot contains STANDARD UNIFORM, ID TAG, FLIGHT CAMERA.'
"Perhaps if the pilot is beyond saving, we could fix up this ship? Who knows, the ship might not be that badly shaken up."


"Maybe...if we can haul gear and fix up our baby I'd wanna do that, thugh. She's lucky, ya know?"


"--[SCAN_ITEM: HULL]
"----'MATERIAL: PLATE'
"----'QUALITY RATING: 40/50'
"----'COMPATIBILITY: YES'
"----'The non-punctured area is still usable and compatible.'
"--[SCAN_ITEM: GYRO STABILIZER]
"----'MATERIAL: PLATE'
"----'QUALITY RATING: 0/50'--"

"Darn!"

"----'COMPATIBILITY: YES'
"----'This item is damaged beyond repair.'
"--[SCAN_ITEM: 'nearby debris']
"----'What a mess. Nearby debris contains FLIGHT CAMERA CHIP, STANDARD PERSONNEL PISTOL, STANDARD PERSONNEL TORCH, ID TAG.'"


"Bah, 'course we couldn't get it all from the first ship.... Ah well, let's get what we can, I guess. What do we wanna carry back?"

>>
No. 616758 ID: f5baae

>>616755
All of these things are very situational items.

The PISTOL would be useful in defensive and offensive situations, considering our current downed situation against bugs, this may be a good idea to take.

The TORCH would be useful in some situations including, DARK ROOM, DARK OUTSIDE and EXAMINATION OF THINGS ... IN THE DARK. As you can see, it is currently daytime, and outside. However that will change soon. So take the torch if we really need it.

The ID tag is truly situational. As we are not the downed pilot, so it's useless if you think of using it for actual identification. Though, maybe there is a lock or something on this ship which will use the ID to unlock it perhaps? Beyond this ship, we guess it will be nigh useless, but take it if you wish.

We do not know about the flight camera chip, however. It's description is a bit vague. Is it a hard-drive containing video logs of the ship's destruction? Or is it a piece in repairing a camera? Who knows. We don't, that's for sure.

>This unit has decided for a 100% advantage if we procure the pistol. This unit also recommends that we double check for anything useful, and then fill up the rest of our carrying space with plating, as it's general use is... Well, useful.
>>
No. 616862 ID: 189a54
File 141997758044.png - (99.96KB , 700x500 , Dot 9.png )
616862

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"The PISTOL would be useful in defensive and offensive situations, considering our current downed situation against bugs, this may be a good idea to take."


"Good idea."

"The TORCH would be useful in some situations including, DARK ROOM, DARK OUTSIDE and EXAMINATION OF THINGS ... IN THE DARK.
"take the torch if we really need it."


"I'm hopin' we get done before night but...just in case."


"The ID tag is truly situational.
"Beyond this ship, we guess it will be nigh useless, but take it if you wish."


"Yeah, there's nothing they're used for, but.... Well, there's a money prize for bringin' back people's tags. Er, and of course the poor guy has family somewhere. I sorta liked, uh...'Eric...Bleary.' Good kid, that Eric Bleary."


"We do not know about the flight camera chip, however. It's description is a bit vague. Is it a hard-drive containing video logs of the ship's destruction? Or is it a piece in repairing a camera? Who knows. We don't, that's for sure."

"Here, lemme see that...this thing's the drive for the recorder. Whatever happened to the guy's on it, if the insides didn't get too busted up."

"This unit has decided for a 100% advantage if we procure the pistol. This unit also recommends that we double check for anything useful, and then fill up the rest of our carrying space with plating, as it's general use is... Well, useful."

"Sounds good. You go ahead and start cuttin' some sheets of the stuff, I wanna see if this recordin' still works..."
>>
No. 616891 ID: f5baae

>>616862
[TORCH: PLATING] (Cut free as much as we can carry.)

Hopefully we locate something to play the drive. I don't think that fighter jets have DVR players on them, and we don't think we do either.
>>
No. 616898 ID: ea0ad9

Query: What is optimal sheet size for plating?
[Torch: Plating, -input size- sheets; exception: plating, along curve, about 25% extra length, "Sleigh"; Sleigh, punch holes in sides near curve]
[Torch: Seatbelt, fastener; seatbelt, opposite end]
Recommended course of action: Use larger plating, "Sleigh," to assist in relocation of additional plates.
>>
No. 616994 ID: 189a54
File 142002257959.png - (114.20KB , 700x500 , Dot 10.png )
616994

"Query: What is optimal sheet size for plating?"

"Hmm, maybe around arm's length or so?"

"--[TORCH: PLATING, -'arm's length or so'- SHEETS]
"----EXCEPTION: 'PLATING, along curve, about 25% extra length, "Sleigh";
"----'Sleigh, punch holes in sides near curve'"


"What're you doin', ya crazy--ohhhhhh!"

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--IMMEDIATE COURSE OF ACTION:
"--'Use larger plating, "Sleigh," to assist in relocation of additional plates.'"

>>
No. 616995 ID: 189a54
File 142002292663.png - (72.89KB , 700x500 , Dot 11.png )
616995

"Well, look at that! You're a little genius, bud!"

"--[TORCH: 'Seatbelt, fastener; seatbelt, opposite end']"

"Ooh, makin' a strap, too? Here, lemme help!"
>>
No. 616998 ID: 189a54
File 142002377920.png - (89.21KB , 700x500 , Dot 12.png )
616998

"This was one smart plan, Savior! I bet we could use this thing in gettin' the other stuff we need.
"But...this took a little longer than I thought. The already battle's movin' away from us, and it's almost noon, and this was gettin' to the nearest ship! I hope we won't have to spend the night down here...."


"Hopefully we locate something to play the drive. I don't think that fighter jets have DVR players on them, and we don't think we do either."

"Hmm, maybe...Savior, play chip!"

"--CHIP PLAYBACK REQUESTED
"----EJECT
"----PLAY"


"Whoa, it actually worked. And you already got a chip in you? Eheh, I bet that guy just stashed one of his weird porns in you or something. We still got a little walk back to our baby, wanna see what this is or try that flight record?"
>>
No. 616999 ID: f5baae

>>616998
Amazing, commend data strand [EA0AD9] for his awesome lateral thinking, I imagine we'll use this sleigh for transporting our stuff, and ourselves!

Pretty surprised we have a video player on us too, who knows what else the creator left for us?

---PLAY: flight_cam-0xx.video
>>
No. 617036 ID: ea0ad9

Interest in personal chip. May contain useful information about Savior unit. Learning more about myself should help in future endeavors; however, if it is naught but porn, then the flight log will be more useful.
>>
No. 617042 ID: 189a54
File 142005511696.png - (93.77KB , 700x500 , Dot 13.png )
617042

"Amazing, commend data strand [EA0AD9] for his awesome lateral thinking, I imagine we'll use this sleigh for transporting our stuff, and ourselves!"

"Yeah, this thing'll be handy as hell!"

"Pretty surprised we have a video player on us too, who knows what else the creator left for us?"

"No idea. We'll have to try some things out when we get outta this, maybe he put in that 'deliver whiskey' function I'd been suggestin'..."

"Interest in personal chip. May contain useful information about Savior unit. Learning more about myself should help in future endeavors; however, if it is naught but porn, then the flight log will be more useful."

"Hmmmm....eject."

"--CHIP EJECTED"

"Eeeyup...'Bugs and Babes, Volume 3.' We'll just do the flight log..."

"--CHIP INSERTED
"--EJECT
"--PLAY"

"---PLAY--
"--ERROR: VOICE COMMANDED FUNCTION ONLY"


"Oh here, I got it. Play."

"--ERROR: CHIP CORRUPTED
"--SALVAGING...
"--PLAYING SALVAGED"

>>
No. 617043 ID: 189a54
File 142005567628.png - (356.17KB , 700x500 , Dot 14.png )
617043

"Aw hell, not again--! Get offa me, you fucker!"

"Oh look, it's us!"

"Shit, he's going after Buck 1! Permission to assist--"

"Leave him be, Buck 1's safer on the ground anyway!"

>>
No. 617046 ID: 189a54
File 142005616625.png - (352.82KB , 700x500 , Dot 15.png )
617046

"What?! He's getting fried by this guy, I'm gonna help him!"

"Don't do it, kid!"

"Don't get in this, boy, the bastard's an ace--aw hell, there goes the stabilizer!"

"You're crazy, I'm not just gonna watch you die! I can just--"

"No, don't get right behind--!!"
>>
No. 617047 ID: 189a54
File 142005631627.png - (402.17KB , 700x500 , Dot 16.png )
617047

"Aaagh--"

"--PLAYBACK CORRUPTED"
>>
No. 617049 ID: 189a54
File 142005707761.png - (124.12KB , 700x500 , Dot 17.png )
617049

"Oh, he was that guy. Damn, I thought he'd backed off when I'd warned him. How many of us has this one bug killed today? A lot, I think.

"Didn't kill me, though. That'll cost him.

"...Ahhhh, what am I sayin'? We aren't aces, we're fodder with a little extra luck in our pockets. What number down is this in this campaign alone, bud, thirteen? Fourteen? Couldn't drop him if we tried.

"But...if we get even one shot....

"No no no, that's a dead man's attitude. Savior, you think I'm gonna do something stupid you stop me, alright? Here, we're almost back to our ship."

>>
No. 617051 ID: 189a54
File 142005762101.png - (100.63KB , 700x500 , Dot 18.png )
617051

"Hello baby, we're back and we brought some patches!"

"--OBJECTIVE COMPLETED:
"--'Use larger plating, "Sleigh," to assist in relocation of additional plates.'"

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--LOADING CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS...
"--IMMEDIATE COURSE OF ACTION:
"--'If parts are not found there, make counter-clockwise sweep to Bug, then Friendly vessels.'"

"Got things all figured out, huh? As good a next stop as any, I guess. You want to do anything here first, or should we get going again?"
>>
No. 617054 ID: ea0ad9

>Bugs and Babes, Volume 3
...Our engineer has questionable taste.
>You want to do anything here first, or should we get going again?
Savior unit is fit to resume operations, but if Quincy requires rest, then a minute or two would not be harmful.
>>
No. 617055 ID: db83ac

Can you repair the ship faster than you can walk to the giant ship? If so, repair the ship. Either way, go northeast to the crashed friendly. Afterwards, proceed north to the enemy gunship. Try to capture it, but destroy it if it's repaired and manned.
>>
No. 617204 ID: f5baae

>>617051
If we have extra time on our hands, we should try to salvage our ship, perhaps even dig it out?
>>
No. 617267 ID: 189a54
File 142013237508.png - (95.75KB , 700x500 , Dot 19.png )
617267

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS STORED
"--LOADING CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS...
"--IMMEDIATE COURSE OF ACTION:
"--'repair the ship.'"


"Oh, you wanna get these plates welded on first? Yeah, we can do that, if you're ready."

"Savior unit is fit to resume operations, but if Quincy requires rest, then a minute or two would not be harmful."

"Hmmm...ah, what the hell, I do need to get some of this sand out my boots.

"God, it's nice sittin' down. I always forget just how far these distance units is when you're on foot. So Savior, how's it feel knowin' that guy was usin' you as a porn stash?"


"'Bugs and Babes, Volume 3'
"...Our engineer has questionable taste."


"Yeahhhhh...and ya know, it was never clear which he really watched the shit for."

"If we have extra time on our hands, we should try to salvage our ship, perhaps even dig it out?"

"Hey, maybe we could! Use a couple of the plates like shovels, get diggin' right around--"

"Kalman, kutye-ve!"
>>
No. 617269 ID: 189a54
File 142013268939.png - (73.22KB , 700x500 , Dot 20.png )
617269

"Ekutre kilt keresh?"

"Eheh, uks kereshmehen kilt huders!"

"Ekye-val, uks lekehe."

"Shit, bugs? They're walkin' closer, how're we gonna take them?"
>>
No. 617276 ID: 01f35a

Get one of them to come closer and shoot him when they come around the corner. Then grab the gun, toss the enemy body at the other corner to confuse the second guy and pop out the other side then blast him.
>>
No. 617295 ID: ea0ad9

Sounds as though they're saying they killed their enemies... and are proud about it. There is no negotiating the matter.
>>
No. 617368 ID: 189a54
File 142017032002.png - (114.75KB , 700x500 , Dot 21.png )
617368

"Sounds as though they're saying they killed their enemies... and are proud about it. There is no negotiating the matter."

"Yeah, but what're we gonna do?"

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--BATTLE SCHEMATIC PLANNED--"


"Shhhhhh!"


"Eh? Kerfke, mek."


"Khyumen? Kome oukt, khyumen...."


"Jesus, that was loud! What's this plan say...well there's definitely one comin' now, let's try--"


"Khyumen! Kome oukt, no blaksters!"
>>
No. 617369 ID: 189a54
File 142017052835.png - (87.28KB , 700x500 , Dot 22.png )
617369

"KhyumeAAHGHGHH"

"Kalman!"
>>
No. 617370 ID: 189a54
File 142017070067.png - (82.25KB , 700x500 , Dot 23.png )
617370

"Right, now to grab the--shit!
"The other bug's tryin' to keep us pinned, what do we do?"

>>
No. 617372 ID: 2ec61a

how long can they fire? unless the battery is nuclear, it has a reasonable shot limit. you can try climbing the ship and surprise attack from above.
>>
No. 617380 ID: db83ac

He's ready to shoot both sides, so climb up and hit him from above!
>>
No. 617384 ID: 5875f0

Query-his weapon has how much ammunition?
If he has to stop to reload, we win. We might be able to take him out by popping out the other side and shooting him...
Or, if you want to play it safe, we both go out and take him, you take one side, 'Savior' goes the other way. I doubt he has a spread shot function worth messing around with.
>>
No. 617427 ID: ea0ad9

[SHOOT: STANDING BUG]
>>
No. 617428 ID: ea0ad9

>>617427
Specifically, from above the wreckage, where he isn't covering.
>>
No. 617459 ID: 189a54
File 142019840250.png - (148.26KB , 700x500 , Dot 24.png )
617459

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"Query-his weapon has how much ammunition?"


"Their guns use these battery things that can last for three minutes' constant fire. It doesn't deplete unless it's overheated, so if the fucker times it right we could be here all day!"

"--BATTLE SCHEMATIC PLANNED"

"Lemme see...climb the ship? I dunno if I could, the only footholds're the holes in it. Think you could get up there and try?"
>>
No. 617460 ID: 189a54
File 142019868742.png - (91.96KB , 700x500 , Dot 25.png )
617460

"--[SHOOT: STANDING BUG]
"--AUTOFIRE: ON
"--FIRE"


"Achkk!"

"Nice one, bud!"

>>
No. 617462 ID: 189a54
File 142019913096.png - (68.40KB , 700x500 , Dot 26.png )
617462

"Phew, that wasn't too tough. They must've not finished growin' their shells, we both should've needed more bullets.

"Where'd they come from, one of the nearby crashes or the big ship? Guess it doesn't matter much, now.... You think we should hide these bodies or something first or should we get movin' fast?"

>>
No. 617463 ID: 01f35a

Well if they were to do cleanup or something then they must report back and if they don't they'll send someone down to check and we need to fly before that.
>>
No. 617466 ID: f5baae

Running is an option, but where to? Desert everywhere, man. If you got some-place where we'll be safe, that'd be nifty.

>>617463
Otherwise we better get going on fixing up the ship, then.

If we can't run, maybe we can hunker down? Strategy tells us the one who defends has a better chance.
>>
No. 617508 ID: ea0ad9

If we planned on digging out the ship, we may as well dig up some graves to hide them in, anyways.

Having returned from the [southeast] wreckage, the bugs probably came from the [north] wreckage. Likelihood of more than two bugs in that ship: Minimal. May have originated from the [northeast] wreckage, and simply checked the smaller one, however.
>>
No. 617510 ID: db83ac

Loot their bodies, then bury them underneath your ship.

Get to the other crafts and take out enemies. Remember, a high priority is the gunship. If the enemy repairs the ship they can return to the battle and deal damage to your squad. You can also expect a gunship to contain supplies and scrap, so that makes it a high-priority scavenge target.
>>
No. 617701 ID: 189a54
File 142030814318.png - (48.57KB , 700x500 , Dot 27.png )
617701

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"Having returned from the [southeast] wreckage, the bugs probably came from the [north] wreckage. Likelihood of more than two bugs in that ship: Minimal. May have originated from the [northeast] wreckage, and simply checked the smaller one, however.
"Well if they were to do cleanup or something then they must report back and if they don't they'll send someone down to check and we need to fly before that."


"With these sheets we can fix up her frame, but we're not flyin' far without a new stabilizer. Man, I hope there aren't too many other bugs still alive around here or things could start gettin' more difficult..."

"Running is an option, but where to? Desert everywhere, man. If you got some-place where we'll be safe, that'd be nifty."

"Only safe place'd be the sky, if the other dropped bugs are alive and talkin' with each other.... Hrmmmmmmm....

"Okay, this is what we're gonna do first. We'll fix up what we can with what we got, and get our baby outta the sand. Sounds good?"

"If we planned on digging out the ship, we may as well dig up some graves to hide them in, anyways."

"Right, I'll get on that too. And after that.."

"Get to the other crafts and take out enemies. Remember, a high priority is the gunship. If the enemy repairs the ship they can return to the battle and deal damage to your squad. You can also expect a gunship to contain supplies and scrap, so that makes it a high-priority scavenge target."

"Got it. Savior, start up worker mode, let's get this done!"
>>
No. 617703 ID: 189a54
File 142030870276.png - (71.32KB , 700x500 , Dot 28.png )
617703

"Finish work mode, Savior. Phew, that was a chore. Wake up, bud, we did some good work! We got all the holes patched up and the mess buried. Diggin' out the ship took a lot longer than I'd hoped it would, though...sun's fixin' to set. I'm a little tired but I'm good to go if you are, 'specially with this nice rifle I borrowed from that bug."

"If we can't run, maybe we can hunker down? Strategy tells us the one who defends has a better chance."

"Yeah, it wouldn't be too hard holin' up by our baby for the night. I dunno though, it might be dangerous movin' in the dark but we're wantin' to get in the air as fast as we can...I dunno though, choice is yours. You think we should dig in for the night or head out and keep scavengin' ships?"

>>
No. 617709 ID: c6d84f

Are you tired to the point you can't fly after scavenging? If yes rest for the fight, if not keep on scavenging and get out.
>>
No. 617718 ID: d3be40

Looks like the battle's over. Do you have combat gear for fighting in the dark? If so, proceed to the other camps and ambush the enemy while they're resting!

Otherwise, find a way to play dead (make it look like everything near your ship went boom) and get some sleep.
>>
No. 617744 ID: f5baae

>>617703
The desert at night is really cold, do we have a sufficient source of warmth?
>>
No. 617952 ID: 189a54
File 142040628793.png - (73.97KB , 700x500 , Dot 29.png )
617952

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--STORING CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS...
"Are you tired to the point you can't fly after scavenging?"


"Nah, I'll be fine. We've flown after doin' more stuff than playin' in the sand."


"Do you have combat gear for fighting in the dark?"

"Well, my helmet's got this fancy night vision stuff built in. That'll be good enough, won't it?"

"--SORTING POSSIBLE COURSES OF ACTION....
"--.....*fzzzzzzzzt*....."

"Uh, hey, you still awake--"

"--IMMEDIATE COURSE OF ACTION:
"--'keep on scavenging and get out.'"


"Ah, there ya go. Let's kick it then, we can reach that bug crash at distance 950 before the night's done."

>>
No. 617954 ID: 189a54
File 142040701466.png - (41.62KB , 700x500 , Dot 30.png )
617954

"Woooooh, this is colder than I'd expected it'd be..."

"The desert at night is really cold, do we have a sufficient source of warmth?"

"Yeah, my suit should keep me warm enough, barely--hey, you see that?"


"The stars. The eyes of heaven. I bathe in their pale light, I feeeeed on their essence! I need no food. I need no food, do you hear me, stomach?!"

"Damn, that's loud!"


*grrrngnnn*

"DAMN you and your incessant moans! Show some strength, you fool! Show some courage!!"

"That bastard's gonna call in any bug in this half of the desert screamin' like that! What do we do?"
>>
No. 617958 ID: d3be40

Have the bot go over to the guy and hail. Then meet up when it's safe.
>>
No. 618004 ID: ea0ad9

>"--.....*fzzzzzzzzt*....."
...Self diagnostics appear to not be automatic.
[Scan: self]
>I need no food, do you hear me, stomach?!
Query: Do we have rations? His volume seems to be connected to his hunger.
>>
No. 618084 ID: f5baae

>>617954
If we predict the subject to be FRIENDLY:
--Try to get their attention, tell them to hush, whether by body language or a long 'ssshhh'. When they're quiet, proceed from there.

If we predict the subject to be AGGRESSIVE:
--We should probably just go, the bugs will come for him on their own. Check back later and see what happened.

If we predict the subject to be DELUSIONAL:
--Sneak up behind and restrain them, keep them from yelling by keeping your hand over their mouth. Calm them down by shushing them. Proceed from there.

We hope the subject is friendly..
>>
No. 618245 ID: 189a54
File 142045680331.png - (23.83KB , 700x500 , Dot 31.png )
618245

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS STORED
"--....
*ZZZZZT*..."

"Uh, Savior?"

"...Self diagnostics appear to not be automatic.
"--ERROR: CANNOT SELF-SCAN, REPORT TO JON IF REPAIRS ARE REQUIRED"

"You okay, bud? You're not goin' on the fritz again, are you?"

"Query: Do we have rations? His volume seems to be connected to his hunger."


"Oh, uh...yeah, I got a few dry rations in our ship. Bland as hell but they can fill a guy up enough."

"Have the bot go over to the guy and hail. Then meet up when it's safe."

"If you think you can do it, sure...Savior, move to the loud-ass pilot!"

"--FOLLOW ORDER SUSPENDED
"--MOVING TO 'the loud-ass pilot!'"

>>
No. 618246 ID: 189a54
File 142045728860.png - (23.45KB , 700x500 , Dot 32.png )
618246

*grrrgnnn*

"STOP YOUR CRYING! I WILL NOT STAND FOR---oh hello, what is this? A little morsel flies closer! Greetings, airborne dumpling, my saving grace! You have heard my stomach's pitiful cries and have come to ease its suffering with your steamy body, yes? Give me your name, you delicious little martyr, I would have it carved into my craft in memory of your sacrifice!"
>>
No. 618251 ID: f5baae

>>618246
[MOVE_ORDER_BACK(THE_FUCK_UP)]
"Hello, we are Savior. The !!NON-EDIBLE!! Savior AI! Can you please be quiet? If you do, we'd be happy to give you some food ... You know, maybe.
>>
No. 618305 ID: ea0ad9

Greetings, [insert name here]! Regrettably for the hungry organic (Although fortunate for this Savior unit) Savior Units are inedible. However, the soldier, Quincy, has dry rations that were not destroyed in the crash! Since you are waging war against your stomach, my recommendation is to march the food en masse, so that you need only worry about the war with the bugs!
>>
No. 618510 ID: 189a54
File 142057162116.png - (41.24KB , 700x500 , Dot 33.png )
618510

"Hello, we are Savior. The !!NON-EDIBLE!! Savior AI!"

"And I am PIETER, ACE OF SKIES!! Non-edible, you say?! Nonsense! You don't give yourself enough credit, my delicious little friend! You will be perfect for my stomach, I assure you."

"Regrettably for the hungry organic (Although fortunate for this Savior unit) Savior Units are inedible. However, the soldier, Quincy, has dry rations that were not destroyed in the crash! Since you are waging war against your stomach, my recommendation is to march the food en masse, so that you need only worry about the war with the bugs!"

"Bah, volunteering other foods before yourself? And not even your own, but another man's?! Shameful, dumpling! You must show pride, pride and honor in the face of your death, or else you're as bad as my--"


*grrrghnnnn*

"SHUT UP! DAMN your insufferable wails, you squeamish little--"

"Can you please be quiet? If you do, we'd be happy to give you some food ... You know, maybe."

"Be quiet while my stomach incites mutiny?! My floating lunch, I can do nothing of the sort! I must stand, strong and resolute! I must face down this weakness, CONQUER it, PROVE IT TO BE--"

"--WARNNG: TARGETING SYSTEM DETECTED"

"What?! Not again!"
>>
No. 618513 ID: 189a54
File 142057219759.png - (32.89KB , 700x500 , Dot 34.png )
618513

"Savior, how's it goin' up--whoa!"

"Oof--oh, hello, my ally! You are well armed, I see. Perhaps you can help with a small problem?"

"Small--! You almost got a bolt in your head, ya goon!"


"Yes, it is so infuriating! I've been stalked by this bug for miles,and I haven't the slightest how he continues to find me! I fear it to be some sort of professional hunter!!"

"Yeah, a real pro.... Savior, draw up the best plan for us to smoke this bug without getting our brains blown out, okay?"
>>
No. 618514 ID: 7d7f93

Can't see over the hill so run for the sled and use it for (very limited) cover.
>>
No. 618532 ID: d3be40

This guy should make one hell of a distraction.

Plan: stealth over to the gunship, use this psycho as a distraction / butcher. Take over the gunship.
>>
No. 618559 ID: 189a54
File 142058920841.png - (20.36KB , 700x500 , Dot 35.png )
618559

"Can't see over the hill so run for the sled and use it for (very limited) cover."

"Done!"


"Hah, brilliant! The dumpling is a snack of great intelligence!"

"--BATTLE SCHEMATIC PLANNED"

"Leave him to distract it? I couldn't.....mainly because we still have a ways to go to reach that ship, we'd get picked off by this bug in the open."

"And also because you've a strong character, and would NEVER leave a comrade behind! Yes?!"

"Uhhh, yeah that too.... We'll have to drop the bug, Savior, but I still can't get eyes on it. Maybe you can scan for it?"
>>
No. 618586 ID: ea0ad9

[Scan: Surroundings, list organics]
>>
No. 618587 ID: 2ec61a

[swivel eye to point at third closest organic]
>>
No. 618656 ID: d3be40

If Savior can scan the enemy's exact location, if you shoot through the sand dune you might be able to hit him!

Or you can just have savior stealth-strafe to where the bug is while you lay down some suppressive fire to keep the enemy focused on you and unable to move.
>>
No. 619273 ID: 189a54
File 142090858754.png - (69.23KB , 700x500 , Dot 36.png )
619273

"If Savior can scan the enemy's exact location, if you shoot through the sand dune you might be able to hit him!"

"Maybe I can, check where he is and I'll give it a try!"

"--SCAN INITIATED
"--RANGE: 20i
"--ORGANICS LOCATED
"--AIMED AT THIRD CLOSEST ORGANIC"


"What do you see, where is he?"
>>
No. 619275 ID: d3be40

Aw crap.

RUN.
>>
No. 619296 ID: ea0ad9

Potential that desert is teeming with life of its own. Closest organic scans as being the bug, approximately ten [units] in [direction].
[Battle schematic: Produce short line showing direct direction from Savior, Quincy, and Hungryman]
>>
No. 619297 ID: be839b

Alright, shoot the closest but at the same time try blasting the others to suppress.
>>
No. 619343 ID: f5baae

>>619273
"Attention. 10+ unidentified organics detected."

"Attention, scans may not be accurate or may detect non-important life-forms, such as lizards or a grue."

"Situation could be either mildly safe or completely suicidal. This unit recommends attempting to run."
>>
No. 619344 ID: f5baae

>>619343
Also: If we choose to shoot back, make sure we activate our guns too, surely we can take more hits than ... Wait, what was his name again? I don't think it was ever mentioned.
>>
No. 619611 ID: 189a54
File 142102742260.png - (109.86KB , 700x500 , Dot 37.png )
619611

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS STORED
"Closest organic scans as being the bug, approximately 10i NORTHEAST.
"--DIRECTION HIGHLIGHTED
"Attention. 10+ unidentified organics detected.
"Attention, scans may not be accurate or may detect non-important life-forms, such as lizards or a grue--"


"Shit! Nope, those're definitely all bugs!"

"I knew it, it took a whole hunting party of the bastards to see through my clever ruse! Well hurry up, comrade, fire back!!"

"I'm gettin' to it, I'm gettin' to it!"

"--[SHOOT: 10i NORTHEAST]
"--AUTOFIRE: ON
"--FIRE"


"YES! THAT'S the way, have no fear of death, dumpling! To die in battle means eternal gravy in the afterlife--what is that, their cavalry?"

"Aw crap.
"RUN."


"No time, get down--"
>>
No. 619620 ID: 189a54
File 142102780629.png - (118.34KB , 700x500 , Dot 38.png )
619620

"Fuuuuuck!"
>>
No. 619624 ID: 189a54
File 142102846443.png - (89.85KB , 700x500 , Dot 39.png )
619624

"Hah, the bastards retreated in their ship! A successful skirmish by PIETER and company, eh, friend?"

"I can't feel my arm!!"

"Just some minor burns! Some water and a good slap, and you'll be fine."

"I'm gonna give you a good slap when I open my--oh, god! Jesus, I'm blind! Savior, where are you, bud?!"
>>
No. 619630 ID: d3be40

This is why you do not leave a downed gunship alone! They have room for specialized crewmembers who can repair an entire ship in hours!

Bad news: it looks like your eyeball and the left side of your body are fried. Luckily your limbs are still attached, and they seem usable.

They know you're here, you need to run while you have the chance! Savior can distract the gunship easily (not to mention that blast missed but the splash damage was effective against biotics), but you need to leave while you have the chance!

Or surrender. Whatever you do, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE ACTIVE FLYING HARBINGER OF DEATH. If your buddy's psychosis acts up, take his gun and tell him that this is not the time for honorable combat, this is the time to run from the giant dishonorable ray beam of death!
>>
No. 619680 ID: ea0ad9

We're right here, to your left, Quincy! The bug ship has left, they likely believe you to be dead.
[Scan for local crashes, compare to previous scan]
The good news, Mister Growlybelly, they won't track you if they don't know you're still alive!
>>
No. 619781 ID: f5baae

>>619624
let Quincy grab us and we'll kind of gravitate in the right directions, we can do this.
>>
No. 619899 ID: 189a54
File 142109219621.png - (96.48KB , 700x500 , Dot 40.png )
619899

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS STORED
"We're right here, to your left, Quincy!
"let Quincy grab us and we'll kind of gravitate in the right directions, we can do this."


"Oh god, watch my steps for me, bud!"

"Remove your helmet, 'Quincy,' pass your burdens to me! Let the dumpling be your guide!!"

"Darn, takin' off my helmet didn't help with sight at all...how bad do I look, my face is burnin' like a bitch right now!"

"Bad news: it looks like your eyeball and the left side of your body are fried. Luckily your limbs are still attached, and they seem usable."

"Half of your face looks like mutilated bug intestines!"

"Gee, thanks."


"This is why you do not leave a downed gunship alone! They have room for specialized crewmembers who can repair an entire ship in hours!"

"Yeahhh, I guess I should've gone for that big one first, huh? Damn, I'm payin' for it now...."


"Whatever you do, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE ACTIVE FLYING HARBINGER OF DEATH."

"Wasn't plannin' on it, the thing's already flyin' away...here, could you scan the area again for me?"
>>
No. 619901 ID: be839b

Sure, and also pick up your helmet. Never know when it might be useful once more.
>>
No. 619904 ID: 189a54
File 142109422376.png - (213.35KB , 700x500 , Dot 41.png )
619904

"--SCAN INITIATED
"--RANGE: 2000
"--COMBAT CRAFT LOCATED"


"Oh look, you can see THE ACE'S SWALLOW on this map! This dumpling is brilliant, he found my ship!"

"How's it look?"

"The bug ship has left, they likely believe you to be dead.
"The good news, Mister Growlybelly, they won't track you if they don't know you're still alive!"


"Great news! We have outclassed our hunters with our cunning!"

"But what now? Shit, I dunno what to do. My ship's got some things for fixin' up burns before they get worse, but as far out as we are it might be too late for them to do anything by the time we get back. And we're so close to that next crash.... Savior, what do you think? Man, this is stupid but I'm leanin' toward keepin' on."


"Tell him to press on, dumpling! Let him fight his injuries like a man, like a pilot! Let us defeat our bodies, finish the mission, EARN OUR--"

*grnngnnnnn*

"Urhghhhh--NO! NO, I AM FINE! Worry not for me, I am still fit for action! Make your choice!!"
>>
No. 619905 ID: ea0ad9

We may as well head for the bug ship. While the more complicated supplies may not be human compatible, they may still have a means of removing infections and bandages!
>>
No. 619951 ID: d3be40

You're badly torn up, and enemy ships should have medical supplies of some kind. I don't think you should walk very far when 25% of your skin has been microwaved into third-degree burns.
>>
No. 620575 ID: 189a54
File 142139947740.png - (22.12KB , 700x500 , Dot 42.png )
620575

"You're badly torn up, and enemy ships should have medical supplies of some kind. I don't think you should walk very far when 25% of your skin has been microwaved into third-degree burns.
"While the more complicated supplies may not be human compatible, they may still have a means of removing infections and bandages!"


"It really is the best move, I'm thinkin'. Let's hope the bug pilots keep some medical gear like the rest of us...."

"Sure, and also pick up your helmet. Never know when it might be useful once more."

"I will guard it on this sled until its TRUE POTENTIAL is unleashed! We press on!!"


"Not too fast, okay? Don't let me fall...!"
>>
No. 620576 ID: 189a54
File 142140058504.png - (45.29KB , 700x500 , Dot 43.png )
620576

"Jesus, I said slow down some, ya goon! You're leadin' a frickin' blind man--"

"SILENCE!! We must have great stealth, now!"

"He said as he screamed his head off--"

"SHHHHHHHHH!!! We must be quiet! There is a man sleeping by the ship!"


"What? Bug or human?"

"It's a human, with an infantry rifle!"


"Hoo boy. Savior, the marines are sorta known for bein' batshit crazy and havin' itchy trigger fingers. I'd be really upset to live through gunship fire just to get shot by some startled roughneck...maybe you could go make sure the guy's awake before we all head down there?"

>>
No. 620578 ID: b8ceae

>>620576
The fire's burning, so he damn well better be awake!
Approach from the side of the ship opposite him, then call out for him to identify himself. With the ship between you he can't panic-shoot you, so you'll have enough time to identify yourselves.
>>
No. 620584 ID: f5baae

Introduce ourselves from behind any cover we have. Tell Quincy and Gordon Rammsay to stay hidden.

Of course, we need to wake him up first. Try making beeping sounds not dissimilar to c-3PO and R2D2. Or we could try playing quiet music and then slowly ramping up the volume until he wakes. When he does...

"Hail, soldier! This unit apologises for waking you from your gracious slumber, but we want to clarify before we speak any further, we are friendly humans in need of medical support. We wish to cooperate with you, does your intent line up with ours?"
>>
No. 620597 ID: d3be40

That human might be working for the bugs.

We're not going to argue, you need medical help now.
>>
No. 621002 ID: 189a54
File 142163311024.png - (74.06KB , 700x500 , Dot 44.png )
621002

"--SORTING COUNSEL...
"--CONTINGENCY SUGGESTIONS STORED
"--'Quincy, Gordon Rammsay, stay hidden.'"


"GORDON WHO?!"


"Calm down, ya crazy--!"

"--FOLLOW ORDER SUSPENDED
"--MOVING TO 'the side of the ship opposite him'"


"--'Identify yourself!'"

"Huh?!"

>>
No. 621006 ID: 189a54
File 142163345838.png - (187.13KB , 700x500 , Dot 45.png )
621006

"Hail, soldier! This unit apologises for--"

"Khereghe!!"

*CRNCCHH*


"DUMPL*kshhhhhh*, NO!!"

"S*skshhhhhh*! Shoot the fucker, shoo*ssshhhhhhhhhh*"

>>
No. 621020 ID: 189a54
File 142163439183.png - (180.47KB , 700x500 , Dot 46.png )
621020

"*KSSSSS*"

"Savior, respond! Goddammit, respond, ya glitchy bastard!"

"Come away, comrade! The dumpling's supple essence covers the desert sands--"

"Fuck off!"

"*FZZZZZZT*"

"Savior? Ya stupid ball of scrap, you're not dead, right?! Respond, dammit!"
>>
No. 621086 ID: ea0ad9

QUERY: WILL. WE. DREAM?
>>
No. 621096 ID: 85fc92

You shot him, right?
>>
No. 621100 ID: f5baae

>>621020
Self Command: ATTENTION, WE NEED TO STAY FUNCTIONAL, ENTER LOW POWER MODE. CONSERVE POWER. They won't be able to touch us if we're smoking and electric and shit, with the last of our power we're using, say...

"ENTERING LOW POWER MODE: HEAVY DAMAGE SUSTAINED, RECOMMEND REPAIR OF UNIT. URGENT, URGENT."

also kick in any damage control functions we may have.
>>
No. 621995 ID: 189a54
File 142213064350.png - (30.16KB , 700x500 , Dot 47.png )
621995

"--DAMAGE CONNNTRRRRR*KHKKSH*
"--POWER CONNNNNN*KSSHHH*
"*FZZZ*-ORTINNNNNNG*KSKKH*
"--CONTINNNNN*KSKHH*
"......."

"Savior...?"

"--BASIC FUNCTIONALITY RESTORED
"QUERY: WILL. WE. DREAM?"


"Phew! Don't scare me like that, man!"

"IT LIVES!! Truly a dumpling of power, of tenacity! Speak to us, friend, how do you fare?!"

"You shot him, right?"

"Yeah, he's dead. I guess they were right about humans fightin' alongside the bugs...."


"Your bravery...your courage...grrghhhhh, I'm SO MOVED!!

"DUMPLING!! Your sacrifice has proven your manliness to me! It is time for me to repay you and our companion!!"


"Oh god--look, I'm okay, and I think I can see a little now so--"

"NO!!! Rest, and let me take the reins! Our purpose here is securing supplies? Dumpling, point the way and I will use my ACE STRENGTH to perform any task required!!"

>>
No. 621996 ID: 85fc92

Alright guess it's time to move.
>>
No. 622000 ID: d3be40

Okay, scan the ship for medical supplies and ship parts. Get back to the nearest city, find a doctor.
>>
No. 622019 ID: f5baae

>>621995
By the way, ask Pieter if he's okay. We are considering the possibility of you suddenly dropping dead when you get too hungry or thirsty. We must locate a supply of soon quickly.
>>
No. 622031 ID: ea0ad9

Did the Buggy have any food, or no?
...Entering a sleep mode may help restore full functionality, however, so I am keen on taking Growly Belly up on his offer.
>>
No. 632695 ID: 189a54
File 142803278850.png - (171.78KB , 700x500 , Dot 48.png )
632695

"Okay, scan the ship for medical supplies and ship parts. Get back to the nearest city, find a doctor."
"Did the Buggy have any food, or no?"


"Hrrmmmm, I will check!

"OH! Karma is a beautiful lady, is she not?!"


"What is it?"

"A WEALTH, comrade! A treasure trove of nutrients, and vitamins!! Flight rations!! FOOD!!!"

"Oh, nice. Dig in, dude. Maybe then you can shut up some--"

"YES!! COME TO ME, DELICIOUS--ohh."

"What?"

"Ohhhh, it pains me to say it but...! I...I cannot eat these now!"

"Are you fuckin'--! Why not!"

"I must abstain from my carnal desires, for the good of the whole, and the quality of my character! You are injured, and so...a-and so...."

*ghrghnnnnn*

"I-I MUST GIVE THIS BOUNTY TO YOU!! EAT, AND RETURN TO POWER!!!"

"Dude, you really don't have to--"

"I DO, and I shall!!"

"We are considering the possibility of you suddenly dropping dead when you get too hungry or thirsty--"

"I'LL BE FINE! ANYWAY, what else do you require from this ship?! It appears to be fully intact!"
>>
No. 632705 ID: bd8b82

is it though? run an engine check. it may be the top is intact but the engine is dead.
>>
No. 632707 ID: d16a1b

SEARCH ALL THE COMPONENTS
>>
No. 632821 ID: ea0ad9

>I'LL BE FINE!
YOU ARE ALREADY INJURED, YOURSELF. The damage you have sustained is from the INSIDE, OUT. You require a set of nutrients and vitamins ON THE INSIDE so that you can PREVENT YOUR DEATH.
Quincy's wounds are EXTERNAL and can be halted with BANDAGES. In lieu of bandages, the SEAT BELT should suffice.
>what else do you require from this ship?! It appears to be fully intact!
How's the gyro-stabilizer? Aside from that, we'll need some wires, just as a precaution.
[Scan Ship: stabilizer, wiring]
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason