[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 602894)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141617169725.png - (6.50KB , 650x650 , 1.png )
602894 No. 602894 ID: 9c0c4e

You are a MYSTERIOUS MAN and you are currently standing in your HOUSE. What will you do?
Expand all images
>>
No. 602895 ID: 54bc05

Leave the house.
>>
No. 602899 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617266270.png - (11.88KB , 650x650 , 2.png )
602899

>Leave the house.
You leave your HOUSE. There is some kid dancing around on your beloved YARD. How are you going to deal with this annoyance?
>>
No. 602900 ID: 6cb462

join in the dance.
>>
No. 602902 ID: 07a835

>>602899
Shoo him away.
>>
No. 602904 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617324469.png - (6.14KB , 650x650 , 3.png )
602904

>join in the dance.
You start dancing. You have never had this much fun in your life!
>>
No. 602905 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617328793.png - (4.76KB , 650x650 , 4.png )
602905

However, the kid does not look very happy. He sends you a menacing glare. Chills are sent down your spine.
>>
No. 602906 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617332577.png - (5.68KB , 650x650 , 5.png )
602906

Your dancing has come to a close. Well, this is awkward. What are you going to do?
>>
No. 602907 ID: 189a54

>>602906
Start a brawl with that punk, got no business glaring at you outside your own house!
>>
No. 602909 ID: 07a835

Tell him to get off your lawn.
>>
No. 602911 ID: 5367c2

The force is strong with this one, train him to become a Sith Lord. If he refuses choke him with the FORCE!
>>
No. 602912 ID: c9b863

Beat him to death with your bare MYSTERIOUS HANDS.
>>
No. 602915 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617424522.png - (5.92KB , 650x650 , 6.png )
602915

>Beat him to death with your bare MYSTERIOUS HANDS.
Yes. This must be done in payback. He humiliated you, and you will end him.

You will use your SECRET TECHNIQUE to finish him off.
>>
No. 602916 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617429661.png - (6.51KB , 650x650 , 7.png )
602916

You use your MYSTERIOUS FISTS OF JUSTICE to send the kid skyward. He got what he deserved.
>>
No. 602918 ID: 6cb462

look out in the distance, and see where he lands.
>>
No. 602919 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617440897.png - (3.99KB , 650x650 , 8.png )
602919

You can see him far in the distance. What is your next course of action?
>>
No. 602920 ID: 6cb462

think up an alibi
>>
No. 602922 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617467791.png - (4.76KB , 650x650 , 9.png )
602922

>think up an alibi
You enter deep though. You are interrupted, however, by the approaching sound of sirens. How annoying! What will you do?
>>
No. 602924 ID: 5367c2

Turn into a wandering hermit.
>>
No. 602925 ID: 6e79d4

Reenter the house. Should the police ask, you didn't see anything.
>>
No. 602928 ID: 189a54

>>602922
Nobody expects the guy who files the report to be the criminal. Run to the sirens and say that you saw some mysterious man beat a kid to death, he ran off somewhere. Then hop on the first bus out of the area.
>>
No. 602929 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617508172.png - (9.35KB , 650x650 , 10.png )
602929

>Reenter the house. Should the police ask, you didn't see anything.
You are back in your HOUSE. There is a knock on the door.
>>
No. 602931 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617548196.png - (6.28KB , 650x650 , 11.png )
602931

GASP! It's the police! The officer begins chewing you out, telling you it is illegal to punch a kid. What will you do?
>>
No. 602933 ID: 7ac506

punch the police officer in the face
>>
No. 602934 ID: 70b460

punch him, then punch his hat
>>
No. 602935 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617609132.png - (6.12KB , 650x650 , 12.png )
602935

>punch the police officer in the face
You give the police officer a good fist to the face. He stumbles off of your porch. What will you do now?
>>
No. 602937 ID: 6e79d4

Tell him you already have a religion, get off the lawn. Then slam the door in his face.
>>
No. 602941 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617720118.png - (6.12KB , 650x650 , 13.png )
602941

>Tell him you already have a religion, get off the lawn. Then slam the door in his face.

The police officer is now very confused. He calls for backup! Now you are really in trouble!
>>
No. 602943 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617728679.png - (6.46KB , 650x650 , 14.png )
602943

You become very nervous. You can't go to jail! What are you going to do!?
>>
No. 602948 ID: a19cd5

>>602943
Transform into a bicycle
>>
No. 602950 ID: 70b460

go out the back door and/or window
>>
No. 602951 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617886343.png - (7.36KB , 650x650 , 15.png )
602951

>Transform into a bicycle
You feel the mysterious urge to transform into a bicycle. You try to contort your limbs into impossible angles.
>>
No. 602952 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617890343.png - (10.47KB , 650x650 , 16.png )
602952

Suddenly, your door is knocked down by two police officers. This is extremely awkward. What will you do?
>>
No. 602953 ID: 189a54

>>602952
Too late, you have to kill them with your mysterious concealed gun, fast! You can't go to jail!
>>
No. 602957 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141617943157.png - (6.72KB , 650x650 , 17.png )
602957

>you have to kill them with your mysterious concealed gun, fast!

Your MYSTERIOUS GUN has no ammo! However, you are desperate, so you chuck the gun out the door. It catches one of the officers in the face! What will you do next?
>>
No. 602958 ID: 6e79d4

cold-cock the other guy while he's turned away.
>>
No. 602976 ID: 9c0c4e

>>602957
mysteriously disappear from your house
>>
No. 602978 ID: 7e56e4

use your SECRET POWERS to defeat the officers
>>
No. 602979 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141618429169.png - (5.77KB , 650x650 , 18.png )
602979

>mysteriously disappear from your house

You mysteriously disappear. It is what a MYSTERIOUS MAN like you does best. You are taking refuge in a dumpster in a city. What will you do now?
>>
No. 602982 ID: 189a54

>>602979
Going it alone's risky with the police after you, search around for a MYSTERIOUS WINGMAN to go the distance with.
>>
No. 602991 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141618578160.png - (7.03KB , 650x650 , 19.png )
602991

>Going it alone's risky with the police after you, search around for a MYSTERIOUS WINGMAN to go the distance with.

You take a gander around from your dumpster view. You see a particularly mysterious man standing at the end of the alley.
>>
No. 602992 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141618585980.png - (5.82KB , 650x650 , 20.png )
602992

You approach him, and ask him if he wants to team up with you. He says sure, but he seems to have a cold tone in his voice. What adventures will you two go on together now that you have become a team?
>>
No. 603001 ID: 189a54

>>602992
Before you head out, bond with the MYSTERIOUS WINGMAN by sharing MYSTERIOUS LIFE STORIES.
>>
No. 603002 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141618710742.png - (6.26KB , 650x650 , 21.png )
603002

>Before you head out, bond with the MYSTERIOUS WINGMAN by sharing MYSTERIOUS LIFE STORIES.

You tell him about your life so far. He takes it all in, but he does not share his life story in return. How mysterious of him! You should be taking notes from this guy! What will you two do next?
>>
No. 603003 ID: 53f127

Pick up some MYSTERIOUS GIRLS!
>>
No. 603005 ID: 189a54

>>603002
Mysteriously procure a getaway car and some gas money, we gotta get some distance from the heat.
>>
No. 603059 ID: 7e56e4

mysteriously have a friendship hug
>>
No. 604404 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141669663830.png - (10.40KB , 650x650 , 22.png )
604404

>Mysteriously procure a getaway car and some gas money, we gotta get some distance from the heat.

You start your journey together. Where will you go?
>>
No. 604405 ID: a19cd5

Bang, zoom! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!
>>
No. 604408 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141669773763.png - (30.79KB , 650x650 , 23.png )
604408

>Bang, zoom! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!

Here goes nothing.
>>
No. 604409 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141669775270.png - (8.70KB , 650x650 , 24.png )
604409

>>
No. 604410 ID: 9c0c4e
File 141669777215.png - (15.95KB , 650x650 , 25.png )
604410

Well, that didn't work.

What next?
>>
No. 604413 ID: 31c3aa

walk around
>>
No. 604415 ID: 534cc4

Mysteriously dissapear the car.
>>
No. 604416 ID: 256d52

Get out, see if you can roll the car the right side up.
>>
No. 604417 ID: 6cb462

mysteriously end up on the moon anyway.
>>
No. 604418 ID: 31c3aa

>>604417
yes
>>
No. 620498 ID: bdd6c2

>>604410
Realise it is the year 3000 and you already live on the moon
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason