[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 601628)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141575440121.png - (41.56KB , 600x600 , 1.png )
601628 No. 601628 ID: ac3f4f

My name is Ken Suraisu. I am a super cool wandering ronin samurai who has traveled many days and nights to reach the temple that stands before me. The Temple of Waru. I have come to this place on a quest of revenge against a man who has committed an unforgivable sin against me and my family.. Master Kitsokuyaku, the head of this temple. He resides within, guarded by his famed Nine Generals who are said to be unbeatable. My resolve set, my quest known, and my fundoshi secure, I stands before the gates of the temple, which are said to be impenetrable.

What course of action should I take first? I innocently wonder to myself, definitely not trying to provide a prompt at all or anything like that.
Expand all images
>>
No. 601629 ID: d3be40

First thing to do:

Tell the guards at the front gate that you have an appointment with Kitsokuyaku. If they ask you to leave, either case the joint and plan your assault, or barge in and go straight for the boss.

Would be embarrassing and/or dishonorable if you kill a bunch of guards just doing their jobs, only for the boss to reveal that he wanted you to meet with him in the first place.
>>
No. 601630 ID: a19cd5

Fetch your samurai sword, which was made with steel folded a thousand times into a blade so fearsome it could cut inferior western weapons in two.
>>
No. 601633 ID: 07a835

>>601628
Check inventory.
>>
No. 601635 ID: a19cd5

Also, keep an eye out for tanuki ninja chicks.
>>
No. 601636 ID: 490784

Yes, if your katana is so superior, you should have little trouble cutting these so-called impenetrable gates.

Or you could knock and they might just open them.
>>
No. 601695 ID: f73cf9

Do you plan to kill him or some junk like that? I mean if you kill him he realy can't appreciate your revenge. Best to keep him alive and cause him ALTIMATE DESPAIR.
>>
No. 601782 ID: ac3f4f
File 141582054983.png - (11.45KB , 600x600 , 2.png )
601782

>Fetch your samurai sword, which was made with steel folded a thousand times into a blade so fearsome it could cut inferior western weapons in two.

I glance down to my super badass samurai sword, the Shapusodo. It was forged by the master smith, Tan'ya-ba, who folded the steel NO LESS than ONE THOUSAND TIMES. When he gave it to me, he assured me that he didn't lose count while folding it. I think the fact that he had to mention that specifically, means he probably DID lose count, but whatever.

>Do you plan to kill him or some junk like that? I mean if you kill him he realy can't appreciate your revenge. Best to keep him alive and cause him ALTIMATE DESPAIR.

Well OBVIOUSLY you can't kill him until he's given an explanation for what he's done. You're sure regardless of the fact that your sword is sharp enough to cut steel, it will miraculously spare lives in a convenient fashion, then you can be like some red haired douchebag samurai.

>Also, keep an eye out for tanuki ninja chicks.

I will make a mental note to keep watch for tricky tanuki and their antics. Especially those of them that have shape shifted into forms of ninja baby birds.
>>
No. 601783 ID: ac3f4f
File 141582056223.png - (14.47KB , 600x600 , 3.png )
601783

>Check inventory.

Within your magical samurai inventory, you have:

1 Coil of Usually Long Enough but Sometimes Not Rope
1 Wad of Delicious Dried Meat
3 Neenja Kunai (Only take up one inventory slot)
and two more empty spaces.
>>
No. 601784 ID: ac3f4f
File 141582058587.png - (10.39KB , 600x600 , 4.png )
601784

>Tell the guards at the front gate that you have an appointment with Kitsokuyaku. If they ask you to leave, either case the joint and plan your assault, or barge in and go straight for the boss.

>Would be embarrassing and/or dishonorable if you kill a bunch of guards just doing their jobs, only for the boss to reveal that he wanted you to meet with him in the first place.

Valid point. Being the master of surprise that I am, I approach the guards in full view, making myself completely known.

"Excuse me." I say, "I have an appointment with Kitsokuyaku for today."
>>
No. 601785 ID: ac3f4f
File 141582059814.png - (6.77KB , 600x600 , 5.png )
601785

"Oh man, really? Uhhh.." The young guard lifts up what appears to be a list "What's your name? I'll see if I can't find you in here. Sorry, it's my first day. My senior should be back soon."

Quick! What's a name that sounds like someone who would have an appointment here!
>>
No. 601787 ID: 534cc4

Saigo taketo.

(Change last name if want.)
>>
No. 601805 ID: ac3f4f
File 141583508358.png - (6.69KB , 600x600 , 6.png )
601805

>Saigo taketo.

"Uh, Saigo Taketo." I answer, unsure of the name I chose.

"Let's see here.. Sorry, Taketo-san. I'm not seeing you on this list.. Maybe my senior will-"

"SHOKAMARU!!" A voice booms, spooking the young guard.
>>
No. 601806 ID: ac3f4f
File 141583510049.png - (7.27KB , 600x600 , 7.png )
601806

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO IS THIS?!" The other guard demands.

"He-He's Saigo Taketo, Hanamura-San. He said he had an appointment but I couldn't find his name on the list.."

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO WHEN THAT HAPPENS, SHOKAMARU?!"

"Wh..What?"
>>
No. 601807 ID: ac3f4f
File 141583511594.png - (19.80KB , 600x600 , 8.png )
601807

"GOOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAY!! GOOOOOOO AWAAAAY! NOOOO SOLICITERRRSSSSS!" He waves his arms to and fro in what can only be described as an incredibly shoo-like manner. You falter, for some reason feeling like you should leave. The power of his shooing is strong. And his face is SO SCARY.

>If they ask you to leave, either case the joint and plan your assault, or barge in and go straight for the boss.

I'll.. Do that.
>>
No. 601809 ID: ac3f4f
File 141583514178.png - (17.64KB , 600x600 , 9.png )
601809

I case the building, marking entrances and guard locations with a sweet samurai writing utensil that is NOT a crayon. I figure I could try to sneak in through any of the BLUE entrances, or bust in with force through any of the RED entrances.

1- A small hole at the base of the so called "IMPENETRABLABLEU" wall. I might be able to JUST squeeze through.

2- What looks like a back entrance for servants. I noticed a guard come and go through it a few times, but aside from that it seems unguarded. Is locked though, so I'd have to wait for him to come out to get in.

3- A tree is close enough to the wall to allow me to climb over and infiltrate the temple like some sort of.. of... neenja.

4- The front entrance, this would definitely be the MANLIEST approach, but also alert everyone in the temple of my presence.

5- The entrance to a sewage pipe that might lead inside, there's no way to know for sure. I only know that it's really, really, really smelly.
>>
No. 601820 ID: d3be40

It's too easy.

There is a crack in the wall and nothing has been done about it? And the tree is a very conspicuous entry point. The sewers can't be cased until you get eyes in there, so there may be traps inside to ward off thieves.

So your best bet is to stealth through the red gates but prepare to be caught and fight.

Go for the back entrance. It's out of the way and not designed to be a battlefield, so even if they see you coming you'll have a better chance of surviving in a bottleneck than out in the open, especially when fighting alone.
>>
No. 601821 ID: d3be40

Also, why do you keep alternating between first and second person?
>>
No. 601861 ID: 07a835

>>601809
2. Just stand next to the door and knock on the wall twice. When he comes out, knock him out with the hilt of your sword and go on through.
>>
No. 602079 ID: ac3f4f
File 141591329401.png - (9.58KB , 600x600 , 10.png )
602079

>Go for the back entrance.

>Just stand next to the door and knock on the wall twice. When he comes out, knock him out with the hilt of your sword and go on through.

I see no fault with this plan. I head to the back door and place my back against the wall, readying my sword.

I knock..
>>
No. 602080 ID: ac3f4f
File 141591330597.png - (8.28KB , 600x600 , 11.png )
602080

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss~~~?"

*WHAM!*
>>
No. 602081 ID: ac3f4f
File 141591331796.png - (6.42KB , 600x600 , 12.png )
602081

Wow. That was sort of easy. I'm beginning to think this temple might be incredibly silly. Nah, nonsense. I'm sure it's just my imagination.
>>
No. 602082 ID: ac3f4f
File 141591333065.png - (74.01KB , 600x600 , 13.png )
602082

I head through the door to find that the back of the temple has a convenient entrance right there for me. In fact!! It has TWO! This is surely confusing! Why on earth would they build two back entrances?? Both of which are OBVIOUSLY real and have nothing to do with TANUKI TRICKERY at all!!
>>
No. 602083 ID: a19cd5

Obviously take the one marked REAL DOOR, the other one is probably just for decoration!
>>
No. 602084 ID: 0cbcb3

>>602082
That bush is awful, trim it with your sword!
If you know what I mean :p
>>
No. 602088 ID: 07a835

>>602082
Glare at the bush and go into the door that looks better drawn.
>>
No. 602089 ID: 534cc4

Both doors are traps, pan the camera over to the real door.
>>
No. 602180 ID: d3be40

>>602089
Good idea.

On the safe side, stab everything.
>>
No. 602307 ID: ac3f4f
File 141599932442.png - (7.38KB , 600x600 , 14.png )
602307

I think for a bit before it occurs to me..

>Both doors are traps, pan the camera over to the real door.

Aha! Too bad, mister tanuki! You'll have to be a bit more clever than that to pull one over on me!
>>
No. 602308 ID: ac3f4f
File 141599933543.png - (7.05KB , 600x600 , 15.png )
602308

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
>>
No. 602309 ID: ac3f4f
File 141599935356.png - (7.08KB , 600x600 , 16.png )
602309

"FUUCK!! SON OF A BITCH!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!" The wily tanuki says, a bit frustrated that you figured out his trick.

>That bush is awful, trim it with your sword!

Just to be safe...
>>
No. 602310 ID: ac3f4f
File 141599936834.png - (7.17KB , 600x600 , 17.png )
602310

I slash the bush apart, but naturally, the tanuki's trickery allows for it's swift escape, leaving a log in it's place. I wonder if we'll ever meet again..
>>
No. 602311 ID: ac3f4f
File 141599938283.png - (6.69KB , 600x600 , 18.png )
602311

I enter the temple, finding myself in a plain looking room with no visible exits. I hear the door slam shut behind me and realize I'm trapped. In the center of the room, there are three pots. A blue one, a red one, and a green one. I hear a voice speak to me, seemingly from nowhere...

"Before you are three pots, each containing a special item, but you may only receive one before moving on.. The red pot contains a great armor from the west, unimaginable to eastern minds. The blue pot contains a great medicine able to heal any wound. The final, green pot, contains a man's greatest friend. To receive any of these gifts, and to move on, you must answer a simple riddle.. Four men are on a fishing boat, each a different weight from light to heavy. During a particularly windy day, all four men fall out of the boat, but none of them get wet. How can this be?"
>>
No. 602312 ID: 07a835

>>602311
The boat is in drydock. It's not out to sea. They landed on the ground.

Let's see... the armor is probably something useless or impractical. The "greatest friend" is probably a dog or something. Get the medicine!
>>
No. 602375 ID: 534cc4

I don't trust anything ever but stupid tanuki bastuds wouldn't hide things off screen twice would they? Those walls all have lines on them, are they shiny or made of glass... or are they curtains?

Also I suppose if you can't out some evil trick in this room take the blue stuff. Although I'm sure its poison. Maybe.
>>
No. 602376 ID: 534cc4

Ooh ooh! Lift up all three pots and see if there is something (or a nasty tanuki) under them.
>>
No. 602398 ID: d3be40

Western Armor, huh?

Luckily, we have intel on that. Recall that Western Armor consists of either slash armor, which is bulky but protects the wearer from sword strikes (unfortunately, they're half as fast as a samurai and a ninja can easily find weak points that the armor doesn't protect), or pierce armor, which protects the wearer from projectiles (like your kunai or arrows).

Slash armor isn't a good choice, you're a samurai. You need agility and dexterity as well as strength to be effective in combat. The armor restricts both in favor of defense, which is not your strong suit. Pierce armor might be good, but it's either rare or expensive, so the red jar probably contains slash armor.

Blue medicine can heal any wound? Any wound of WHAT species? Maybe it's toxic to humans. Or maybe it heals the wound by killing everything else. Not a good idea; if death was so easily cured, countries would fight wars over this medicine.

Man's best friend... is himself? Doesn't mean he's YOUR friend.

Basically, all three choices are traps. Answer the question and leave without picking a jar. It constitutes intelligence and vision.

And here's another possible answer: the trick is that you assume one of the men is too heavy to jump back in the boat without it sinking. Or that the men are alive at all. If the boat is an emperor's flagship and the men fall out of the boat only to jump back in (light as paper, waves caused the boat to move downwards and catch the men, boat is going downriver), then it's easy to see how they could have failed to touch the ocean/river.

Or maybe they just absorbed all of the ocean. Yeah, that's probably not the answer.
>>
No. 603653 ID: ac3f4f
File 141637704736.png - (8.36KB , 600x600 , 19.png )
603653

>The boat is in drydock. It's not out to sea. They landed on the ground.

The same voice responds "Correct. You are wise, in realizing that sometimes the simplist answer, may be the right one." What a nice voice.

>Let's see... the armor is probably something useless or impractical. The "greatest friend" is probably a dog or something. Get the medicine!

>Also I suppose if you can't out some evil trick in this room take the blue stuff. Although I'm sure its poison. Maybe.

>Ooh ooh! Lift up all three pots and see if there is something (or a nasty tanuki) under them.

>>602398

Several thoughts spin through my head as I try to make a choice! What if this is the work of that foul tanuki?? What if the medicine is poison? What if it's all a trap?! What should I pick, if I even pick something!! This is all so confusing!
>>
No. 603654 ID: ac3f4f
File 141637706380.png - (12.01KB , 600x600 , 20.png )
603654

While I'm contemplating these things, the tanuki bashes me over the back of the head with a pot.
>>
No. 603656 ID: ac3f4f
File 141637708185.png - (7.62KB , 600x600 , 21.png )
603656

I collapse, but regain my composure and look back on my attacker.. The rascally tanuki stands before me.. "I'LL SHOW YOU, CUNTLIPS! GET READY TO FACE MY TRUE FORM!!" It shouts, taking out another mystical leaf from it's mysterious tanuki pockets.

Placing the leaf on it's head, the tanuki vanishes into a puff of smoke...
>>
No. 603657 ID: ac3f4f
File 141637709743.png - (6.76KB , 600x600 , 22.png )
603657

And reappears as..
>>
No. 603658 ID: ac3f4f
File 141637711042.png - (6.77KB , 600x600 , 23.png )
603658

Nouhmygod...
>>
No. 603659 ID: ac3f4f
File 141637713208.png - (58.39KB , 600x600 , 24.png )
603659

GENERAL OF TRICKERY AND ILLUSION TORIKKU THE TANUKI.

"I'LL SHOW YOU NOW, SAMURAI! I WILL SHOW YOU MY POWER!"

/b/BOSSFIGHT ENGAGE[/b]
>>
No. 603670 ID: d3be40

...Seriously?

Just focus on attacking his weak points. Focus on chopping at his ligaments and vital blood veins; real or not, attacking the vital signs of your enemy is a good tactic. Slice through in case the Tanuki is just using an illusion, and have your kunai ready for throwing at the real Tanuki.

So start chopping!
>>
No. 603676 ID: 07a835

>>603659
Draw your blade, assume a high stance. It should only take one good strike to take down an unarmored opponent. End the fight with one blow!
>>
No. 603696 ID: f1b8aa

>>603659
throw a kunai between his leg, where the tiny tanuki would be, just to make sure it's not an illusion
>>
No. 603702 ID: 534cc4

You need to simply walk out of the room, where you will find him casting illusions from there , I reccomend charging straight at the fake wall to your right.
>>
No. 603733 ID: ac3f4f
File 141643024317.png - (8.76KB , 600x600 , 25.png )
603733

>throw a kunai between his leg, where the tiny tanuki would be, just to make sure it's not an illusion

Yes! Better safe than sorry!
>>
No. 603734 ID: ac3f4f
File 141643025613.png - (11.48KB , 600x600 , 26.png )
603734

*STAB*

[i]The image of the muscular and sexy tanuki fades away..[i/]
>>
No. 603735 ID: ac3f4f
File 141643027275.png - (9.57KB , 600x600 , 27.png )
603735

I look to the ground, to see the result of the epic battle.

"Oooooohhh..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH........" The tanuki moans.
>>
No. 603736 ID: ac3f4f
File 141643028394.png - (8.87KB , 600x600 , 28.png )
603736

"MMMMMYYYYYY LEEEEEGGGGGGG! THE PAAAAAAAAAIIIN! THE PAIN IS UNBEEAAARAAABLLLEEEEE!!!" He whines, grasping his pierced limb as tears run down his furry face. I begin to feel a little bad.
"Did.. DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO GO AND DO THAAAT?! I WAS JUST MESSIN' WITH YOU, MAN! JEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ.. THE PAAAAAAIIiiiinnnn...."
>>
No. 603737 ID: ac3f4f
File 141643029564.png - (10.12KB , 600x600 , 29.png )
603737

I glance around the room, immediately noticing a new ladder that seemingly appeared after defeating the tanuki. Perhaps he was concealing it. I also see that the Magical Medicine was released onto the ground from the pot. I appears to be some sort of herb. The tanuki writhes in pain..
>>
No. 603741 ID: 2ec61a

retrieve kunai and help the tanuki. tell it that taking on a warrior form and not expecting battle is a bad idea.
>>
No. 603753 ID: 534cc4

Finish him off, take the kunaj and herb because looting is important. Proceed.
>>
No. 603755 ID: 534cc4

......or should we be moral and give him the herb?
>>
No. 603757 ID: 07a835

I think you'd better find out where this tanuki's loyalties lie before deciding to help him or not. You're here for revenge, right? If it stands in the way of your revenge, should you not treat it like an enemy?
>>
No. 603774 ID: 89b2a2

>>603737
>>603755
Yes.
>>
No. 603991 ID: ac3f4f
File 141652502462.png - (6.78KB , 600x600 , 30.png )
603991

>Do the morally correct thing.

I retrieve my kunai and proceed to give the tanuki the all healing herb. He looks at me, surprised. "But.. But I was trying to stop you.." He says.

"A true samurai knows when to help.. tanukis. I guess. The answer is sometimes. Maybe." I say wisely. "Also, taking on a warrior form and not expecting battle is a bad idea. Rascally Tanuki-kun."
>>
No. 603992 ID: ac3f4f
File 141652504108.png - (6.53KB , 600x600 , 31.png )
603992

I help him to his feet.. er, paws... hands? And he begins to speak. "Be warned, samurai. Though you have defeated me, ahead of you lies eight more generals, each mightier than the last. If you wish to reach Master Kitsokuyaku, you must defeat them all. And like.. I mean.. Like they're all my friends so if you could not like.. kill them, that would be great. Just something to think about."
>>
No. 603994 ID: ac3f4f
File 141652505546.png - (8.51KB , 600x600 , 32.png )
603994

He hands me something. A coin. "I want you to have this. It's a Torikku Coin. Trademarked. It will allow you to call for my help one time in any of your future battles. Use it wisely, for you face legendary trials." Torikku Coin added to inventory. One space remaining.
>>
No. 603995 ID: ac3f4f
File 141652507219.png - (12.06KB , 600x600 , 33.png )
603995

The tanuki's warning fresh in my mind, I proceed up the ladder. I find myself in a darkened room, surrounded by... massive vegetables..? I take a few steps before a shrill voice rings out from the darkness.. "I see you've defeated Torikku. A shame I'm sure.. I'm sure you're feeling confident.. But I have a question for you.. Do you like vegetables, samurai?"
>>
No. 603996 ID: 88960e

>>603995
I would be a foolish warrior indeed to overlook the importance of a proper diet.
>>
No. 604010 ID: 07a835

>>603995
Yes. Vegetables are an important part of japanese culture, even.

However... you prefer them to be... SLICED.
>>
No. 604021 ID: 534cc4

>>603995
I ENJOY PERFECTLY BALENCED MEALS FIEND!
>>
No. 604045 ID: d3be40

Ignore him, but be ready for cooking-themed attacks! Carrot arrows, boiling oil, moving trees, whatever!

CHOP IT ALL, SALT THE POTATO.

But yeah, try not to kill any of the generals you face. These guys have not disgraced you, just Kitsokuyaku, and it's likely that they will surrender if defeated.
>>
No. 606230 ID: 23faf4
File 141716630926.png - (12.31KB , 600x600 , 34.png )
606230

>I would be a foolish warrior indeed to overlook the importance of a proper diet.

>I ENJOY PERFECTLY BALENCED MEALS FIEND!

>Ignore him, but be ready for cooking-themed attacks! Carrot arrows, boiling oil, moving trees, whatever!

I shout into the darkness, stating my stance on a proper diet and the fact that vegetables are popular in Japan as it is. I also prepare my sword for defense...
>>
No. 606231 ID: 23faf4
File 141716632422.png - (59.55KB , 600x600 , 35b.png )
606231

"WELL HOW ABOUT THESE VEGETABLES!! 'ICE' TO MEET YOU, SAMURAI!!" Shout the same shrill voice as my enemy reveals himself in a surprise attack, unleashing a volley of carrots from his palm. He also says what I'm pretty sure is a pun, but it's oddly not vegetable related.
>>
No. 606232 ID: 23faf4
File 141716634154.png - (10.41KB , 600x600 , 36.png )
606232

Having prepared my sword earlier, I narrowly manage to deflect and chop the incoming barrage. It would no doubt be really impressive if they weren't all carrots.
>>
No. 606233 ID: 23faf4
File 141716635119.png - (9.90KB , 600x600 , 37.png )
606233

But while I was parrying, it seems Yasai prepared a follow up attack and is coming down towards me with a large eggplant-club. "LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE 'TROUT' OF LUCK, SAMURAI!!" He yells, yet another not vegetable related pun at me. He's too close for me to counter or dodge! At this rate I'll be struck! If only I could think of some way to distract him.. Maybe something I could say..
>>
No. 606234 ID: 2ec61a

"is that a bug?"
>>
No. 606235 ID: a19cd5

"Well, what say we get to the "root" of the problem?"
Then sweep him off his feet with a kick or the flat end of your blade
>>
No. 606249 ID: d3d3e9

>'ICE' TO MEET YOU, SAMURAI!
You, you do know that's not a vegetable pun, right? You're a veggie based opponent, not a cold based one.

>LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE 'TROUT' OF LUCK, SAMURAI!!" He yells, yet another not vegetable related pun at me.
Wow, he's terrible at this. Best distraction would be to point out how terrible he is at this. What kind of villain can't stick to a theme?

We'll have to overpower him with proper puns.

I don't carrot for your lack of style.
You've left me rather cress fallen.
I don't relish listening to this for much longer.
How long dill you produce a proper pun.
You're making my brain leek.
I will squash you.

>you prefer your vegetables... sliced
This one is the finisher, obviously.

Try and not kill the guy, though. Veggie-warrior is kind of harmless, and the tankuni did as us to spare his friends, if we could.
>>
No. 606270 ID: db83ac

Vegetable-themed general starts making puns about ice and fish...!

He's talking about a recipe!

Keep dodging his attacks, listen to his puns, and then answer with the correct recipe related to those ingredients and/or cooking methods declared in the puns! It might be the true test!
>>
No. 607727 ID: 23faf4
File 141752079648.png - (7.69KB , 600x600 , 38.png )
607727

>"Well, what say we get to the "root" of the problem?"

"WH-WHAT?!"
>>
No. 607728 ID: 23faf4
File 141752081185.png - (7.14KB , 600x600 , 39.png )
607728

>Then sweep him off his feet with a kick or the flat end of your blade

"GYEAAHHHH!"

>"I don't carrot for your lack of style."
>>
No. 607729 ID: 23faf4
File 141752082707.png - (10.10KB , 600x600 , 40.png )
607729

>"You've left me rather cress fallen. "

"DOOF!"

*Tumble*

>"I don't relish listening to this for much longer. "

"D-DAMN YOU, SAMURAI! I WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE MADE-"
>>
No. 607730 ID: 23faf4
File 141752084672.png - (9.89KB , 600x600 , 41.png )
607730

>"How long dill you produce a proper pun. "

*UPPERCUT*

"GNFF!"

>"You're making my brain leek. "

"OOUUAAHHHH!!"

"GAHH! I.. I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIKED VEGETABLES!!!"

"I do.. But I prefer them to be..."
>>
No. 607731 ID: 23faf4
File 141752086603.png - (6.54KB , 600x600 , 42.png )
607731

"SLICED!!!"

"EEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"S..SAAMURAI.. YOU... BASTARD.. I'LL... I'll... 'krill'.. you...."

And with that, Yasai falls into unconsciousness, and I continue through the door cleverly disguised as a turnip.
>>
No. 607732 ID: 23faf4
File 141752088224.png - (8.89KB , 600x600 , 43.png )
607732

Stepping through the chamber I look around for the usual mysterious surroundings and- O.. Oh. I am taken aback at the large beefy wolfman in front of me. He looks at me with about the same amount of surprise.

"ARREAH.. ARREH YEHH ANNEH GENRAH?" He.. says. In the best way a fellow with a canine mouth can. I believe from the tone, he was asking a question, and appears to be awaiting an answer but.. I'm not entirely sure what he said..
>>
No. 607734 ID: d3be40

"Are you a general?"

I guess this guy is climbing the temple, just as you are. Tell him about the other generals, and ask how many generals he has defeated. Then either join up or go your separate ways.
>>
No. 607760 ID: 4c5cf2

>ARREH YEHH ANNEH GENRAH?
I'm tempted to apply ghostbusters logic, but I'm pretty sure saying yes just nets us an unnecessary fight.

No, I'm not a general.
>>
No. 607784 ID: 07a835

>>607732
"Are you a new general?" I think is what he said. Repeat the question at him, to be sure.
>>
No. 607899 ID: 999da3

Politely ask him to clarify whether he asked "are you another general" or "are you a new general" Say that you are a bit hard of hearing to avoid offending him.
>>
No. 607902 ID: 534cc4

I don't trust that plant in the background.
>>607732
Keep your eye on it. (Or maybe our tanuki "friend" is hiding in places like that each floor in case we need help.)
>>
No. 608166 ID: 23faf4
File 141763038645.png - (7.31KB , 600x600 , 44.png )
608166

>Politely ask him to clarify whether he asked "are you another general" or "are you a new general" Say that you are a bit hard of hearing to avoid offending him.

"Excuse me, but I'm a bit hard of hearing. Did you say, 'are you another general' or 'are you a new general'?"
>>
No. 608168 ID: 23faf4
File 141763039922.png - (7.05KB , 600x600 , 45.png )
608168

"Arreh. Uouh. Aaa. Gnngew. Renral." He says slowly, trying to enunciate as much as he can. I'm pretty sure that he's asking if I'm a new general. What should I say?
>>
No. 608194 ID: 687279

...YES. YES I AM.
>>
No. 608356 ID: 534cc4

I'm applying for the position, I'm here to see master kitsokuyaka.
>>
No. 608371 ID: d3be40

Nope.

This guy might pick fights with other generals, hence the question. Otherwise, if you lie and he finds out later, he might get angry - really angry.

Just ask if he's a general, or if he has business with one of the other madmen in this twisted slapstick carnival.

And keep your sword unsheathed, he might be fast either way.
>>
No. 608377 ID: 2ec61a

>>608356
yeah, you are here to sign up, take some tests. that sort of thing.
>>
No. 608522 ID: a19cd5

>Lying
>samurai honor
pick one.
If you chose lying you are wrong, try again.
>>
No. 608526 ID: 89b2a2

>>608168
No, I am not. I am here to see Master Kitsokuyaka.
>>
No. 608533 ID: 88960e

No.
>>
No. 608688 ID: 23faf4
File 141771273003.png - (39.45KB , 600x600 , 46.png )
608688

I have a brief internal struggle before coming to a resolution that it would be against my samurai honor to deceive this.. wolf.. fellow.

"No, I am not a general. I am here to see Master Kitsokuyaku."

The room goes silent, the air stagnant with anticipation and the smell of wolfman.

"Uoo reealish. Eeat ee ouw aah ou ight." He steps back, and takes a combative stance. Dammit. This guy looks tough.. yet.. he appears to be sniffing feverishly. In fact, he's been doing so since we first met, now that I think of it. Perhaps he smells something on me? But what..
>>
No. 608689 ID: 4c5cf2

>master of being a wolfman
Yeah, well you're a master of being a manman, so you'll be fine.

>Perhaps he smells something on me? But what..
Probably the delicious dried meat.
>>
No. 608696 ID: d3be40

Punch his jaw until he stops speaking funny.

or just use a kunai to attack from a distance.

Wait, don't you have some dried meat in your inventory? Why not distract him with it?
>>
No. 608699 ID: d15318

>>608688
"You realise that we all hate you, right?"
I THINK that's what he said.
Also, maybe the veggie juice is on you?
Could also be smelling that tanuki token. Maybe he thinks you're the tanuki in disguise?
>>
No. 608702 ID: 89b2a2

>>608688
The dried meat. Offer to trade the dried meat if he doesn't fight or stop you.
>>
No. 608737 ID: 687279

>>608688
"Uoo reealish. Eeat ee ouw aah ou ight."
I think that translates to "You realize... that we now have to fight."

Yeah, take out the jerky. Dangle it tantalizingly. Ask him who's a good boy.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason