[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 141461906943.png - (697B , 64x64 , tg_header.png )
599742 No. 599742 ID: 51464a

Reincarnation. A cycle of death, and rebirth. In this troubled world, reincarnation has always existed. But, one day, it ceased to function. The residents were used to reincarnation, and did not expect the slaughter to come. By the time the problem was resolved, the entire Elvin race was dead.

It's been nearly 100 cycles of the seasons since that incident. And there is only one person capable of stopping it from happening again. Just two problems.

They're dead. And they don't have a clue what they are doing.

You might be wondering why I've called you here. Well, I believe you might be able to... solve our problem. If you were to guide them, through all the stages of their life, they might just be able to resolve my issue for me.

Until then, I grant you powers of divinity. Ready to play god?
1/x
Expand all images
>>
No. 599743 ID: 51464a
File 141461969724.png - (2.70KB , 256x256 , tg_1_final.png )
599743

>>599742

Our hero floats in the void, untainted. Pure. But a pure being cannot interact with the world. They need to be shaped, corrupted. Then, they might inhabit the world once more.

I suppose the logical place to start from would be the sex and gender of our hero. Fornicative capability will be granted in exchange for this pure being's chaste nature.

Creatures in this world are not infrequently born with unusual sex organs, much like your own human world. And rarely do they identify perfectly with their gender. Often times these creatures take upon an agendered or bigendered nature, to cope with their lack of defined sexual organs.

I now put the rein in your hands. Please shape this one as you see fit. And please remember that your decisions may profoundly alter the attitude of our hero. We don't need another womanizer saving the world...

Pick Sex (Organs and Characteristics)
>Male
>Female
>Intersex
>Custom (Define)

Pick Gender (Personality and Society Role)
>Manly
>Feminine
>Gender Fluid
>Agendered
>Custom (Define)

Please note (Define) requires you to name your option. Selection closes shortly.
>>
No. 599745 ID: 51464a

Oh, and before I forget.
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/86455.html should lead you to your precious 'discussion' board, where you might put your comments, solve any 'puzzles' you encounter, and discuss the status of any... romances you are floating in vessels. This will help to make your jobs as gods easier. Trust me.
>>
No. 599746 ID: 2fd516

>>599743
Yellow on white is rather hard to see.

>much like your own human world
It's pretty rare in our world thank you very much.

Manly girl, still uses female pronouns. Because acting manly doesn't mean you want to be perceived as a man.
>>
No. 599749 ID: 51464a
File 141462310715.png - (3.54KB , 256x256 , tg_2_final.png )
599749

>>599746
In the interest of time and my urgency to move her into position, I will accept your interpretation... hrrm.

She's still stuck between the world of the Divine and the world of the living. We have much more corruption to do.

For now, let us deprive her of her divine beauty, replacing it with a superficial... cuteness. They say each person has an object they deem representative of themselves. A door, a cat, a marsupial. At least, that is what you mortals call them. In our world, we have a 'spirit' of sorts that governs each member of a species-- along with their form.

Choose the form of our hero, based on what you wish for them to resemble. Be crafty and wise-- many of our creatures are the same, and thus share the same powers. Will she be a flying fruit bat? Perhaps an large elephant? Even a humble rock?
>>
No. 599751 ID: 9ddf68

>>599749
so we're picking what kind of creature the tom boy is going to be then? How bout a cobra or some kind of serpent. If we're playing god might as well throw a serpent of some kind into our story, there always seems to be some kind of serpent in every religious story.
>>
No. 599752 ID: df6fd5

Serpent? Sure, but make it a Flying snake-The flight will be a hidden surprise in our bag of tricks.
>>
No. 599753 ID: 9ddf68

>>599752
what like a quetzalcoatl or whatever the flying aztec snake was called?
>>
No. 599754 ID: 2fd516

Snake is good.
>>
No. 599766 ID: a19cd5

guys no, clearly we need to go Bear.
>>
No. 599767 ID: f6e657
File 141463257695.png - (3.81KB , 256x256 , tg_3_final.png )
599767

>>599752
>>599753
>>599754

She has become quite defined, hasn't she? The daughter of a Faerie and a Salient... you have refined tastes, don't you?

We've taken away the form of her beauty, but there is no vanity of yet. Vanity will ground her. Perhaps we can solve this by choosing the colors of her plumage... and a name.

A name gives you identity. And with identity comes vanity and pride. Don't worry about the pronunciation-- I'll translate the name for you.

>Enter First Name
>List 3 Colors
>>
No. 599768 ID: 9ddf68

>name
Riley
>colors
green, black, and yellow

seeing as we have used yellow so much already it seem almost criminal not to continue doing so.
>>
No. 599769 ID: f6e657
File 141463549145.png - (4.33KB , 256x256 , tg_4_final.png )
599769

>>599768

Raree Greenwing. Her scales and feathers shimmer in the light of the now-visible stars. It's cold. And she's almost mortal. There's only one step left: her talents. With this last bit of moral hubris, her divine wings will be clipped and she shall fall.

She has 5 minor talents to begin with. These skills are... limited in their use. A single action she will always succeed at. A verb. It is the only thing she shall succeed at, until she matures. Aside from the mundane, of course.

All of these skills will truly shape her personality. Try to make them diverse enough to solve puzzles... but keep in mind how she might react to your future commands.

>Skill 1
>Skill 2
>Skill 3
>Skill 4
>Skill 5
>>
No. 599772 ID: df6fd5

remember
look
dance
mend
shoot
>>
No. 599773 ID: 2ec61a

climbing
sneaking
dancing
hunting
healing
>>
No. 599775 ID: 9ddf68

>>599769
surviving
learning
singing
swimming
fighting
>>
No. 599779 ID: a19cd5

jump
shoot
jump n' shoot
shoot n' jump
jumpyshoot
>>
No. 599781 ID: 8c201f

>>599769
hear
remember
dance
heal
kill
>>
No. 599785 ID: f6e657
File 141464236714.gif - (35.37KB , 400x400 , tg_5.gif )
599785

>HEAR <EVERYTHING>
>REMEMBER <EVERYTHING>
>LOOK <SCOUT>
>MEND <CLOTH>
>DANCE <ABOUT>
THE CORRUPTION IS COMPLETE.
YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICES.
YOU HAVE DESIGNED THE HERO OF OUR TIME.
THE END NEARS.
SAVE THE WORLD.
STOP THE DERESSURECTION EVENT.
AT LEAST TRY.

--End of Prologue--
>>
No. 599786 ID: 9ddf68

>>599785
think we just made a music lover here
>>
No. 599787 ID: f6e657
File 141464292541.png - (1.65KB , 80x80 , tg_7.png )
599787

Chapter 1: The Forest.

Raree Greenwing.
The name is the only thing you can remember. The events of your life are a blur; you're not even sure that you've HAD a life before now.

You know one thing. You're hungry, and you can definitely hear something scurrying behind the trees. Your body feels natural to move in; you must be very flexible and artistic. Your vision is perfect, even in the dim light of the canopy above. And you feel strangely naked, though the clasp around your neck looks like it was repaired a few times.

Your tongue flicks in and out, and your feathers ruffle. What the hell are you doing?
>>
No. 599788 ID: f6e657
File 141464300656.png - (45.91KB , 800x800 , tg_7_final.png )
599788

>>
No. 599790 ID: a19cd5

Do a midair somersault while humming dubstep, maybe someone nearby will see it, be impressed, and help you out.
>>
No. 599791 ID: 2ec61a

investigate thing behind rightmost tree.
>>
No. 599793 ID: 01745f

>What the hell are you doing?
Likely retroactively having existed.

Anyway, investigate at the white thing behind the tree.
>>
No. 599794 ID: f6e657
File 141464440397.png - (3.38KB , 400x400 , tg_8.png )
599794

>>599790
"Who the said that? I've got a tail! I'll, uh, bite you too!" That's odd. You can see and hear perfectly, where are these voices coming from? It sounds like it's coming from... inside your skull? If so, that's a silly thought-- there's no way you could somersault or hum. You don't know those skills.

>>599792
Well clearly you have a body for dance but you're incapable of doing anything else. Dancing and slithering around. But be damned if this strange voice is going to find out every detail about your life. Time to... lie. "I'm very, very strong! I'll wrestle you to death! Back away, stranger, I'm dangerous!"

>>599791
Your stomach rumbles. You peer slowly around the tree at the beckoning of the voice. However creepy the source, its suggestion was reasonable. "I was going to do this anyhow... just so you know."

You spot a strange, white, furry creature. He's lying down, and relaxing.
>>
No. 599797 ID: 879a42

Awww... its cute :3 EAT HIM.
>>
No. 599798 ID: 01745f

Ok, so you weren't informed who we are. We are magical voices, on a mission from a bigger magical voice that is probably a god or something to help you save the world. Apparently people have been becoming dead when they die instead of reincarnating, which is no good.
>>
No. 599800 ID: f6e657
File 141464594561.png - (15.00KB , 400x400 , tg_9_final.png )
599800

>>599798
"Why do I somehow, hmm, doubt this story? Oh, right. It's ridiculous..." You look discerningly into the distance. It feels easier to look in this direction instead of at the mouse...
>>
No. 599802 ID: 2ec61a

what is that nearer white thing? also dance ability means you are quick on your tail, use that to pounce the mouse.
>>
No. 599808 ID: 01745f

What else would we be, aliens?
Anyway, we can discuss this more after breakfast.
>>
No. 599809 ID: 9ddf68

>Why do I somehow, hmm, doubt this story? Oh, right. It's ridiculous...
said the girl who is talking to herself alone in the woods while hearing strange voices coming from nowhere. In any regard we're the only company you have right now and the only thing that seems to be around you is the little white guy and a bunch of plants... unless you can see any smoke or any signs of civilization in the distance past the trees this looks like the only company you're going to be having for a while. Would ask if you could cook but I pretty sure you can't but do you know if you can eat things raw? cause if not there's not much point in trying to eat the mouse white thing.
>>
No. 599816 ID: f6e657
File 141464733524.png - (15.88KB , 400x400 , tg_10.png )
599816

>Snacktime.

You slither past the stone on the ground and dance your way into the mouse's heart. The mouse, being a simple creature, is definitely distracted by your display. Upon finishing your approach, you promptly snatch him up in your jaws. A bit of muffled squeaking can be heard as the mouse squirms in your mouth...

Almost like a plea for help.
>>
No. 599818 ID: f6e657

((Side note, thanks to Riotmode for the end of chapter animation earlier! I forgot to mention in my haste.))
>>
No. 599819 ID: 9ddf68

>>599816
...can the mouse talk? if so this maaaaay become awkward real quick. I mean if the mouse could talk then you could ask it where you could find real food. Or you could ignore it, eat the mouse, and hope it doesn't come back in bite you in the ass assuming the mouse isn't alone and has friends.

Anyways see if it can talk first, you can always eat it later.
>>
No. 599821 ID: 2fd516

>>599816
Um. Sheepishly remove the talking mouse from your mouth and ask it how common talking mice are around here.
>>
No. 599822 ID: f6e657
File 141464895022.png - (16.05KB , 400x400 , tg_11.png )
599822

>You could ignore it, eat the mouse, and hope it doesn't come back in bite you in the ass assuming the mouse isn't alone and has friends.

When you bite the mouse in the ass, trying to finish the job, you hear a definite plea.

"Live! Still want live! No!"

>...can the mouse talk? if so this maaaaay become awkward real quick.
>>
No. 599828 ID: 9ddf68

shiiiit, uh, take mouse out and talk to it? probably starting with sorry.
>>
No. 599830 ID: f6e657
File 141464929953.png - (5.62KB , 320x320 , tg_12_final.png )
599830

>Um. Sheepishly remove the talking mouse from your mouth and ask it how common talking mice are around here.

You remove Stumpytail from your mouth, and grab the still warm tail from your chest. Then you hold them out in your wing.

"Shit, that must, uh, hurt."

"I'M BLEEDING TO DEATH!" Stumpytail screams.

"Calm down! I, I can do something to help! Just give me a moment to think!"

Do you even want to help is the question. I mean, you've already gone this far... but he wasn't ready to die either?

"...hey. Voices." You give in to desperation. "I'm in a pickle, if you didn't notice... help?"
>>
No. 599831 ID: 2ec61a

to stop bleeding best way is to apply pressure to the wound.
>>
No. 599832 ID: 9ddf68

uh, use some of the leaves on trees and grass to mend a crud bandage to stop the bleeding?
>>
No. 599835 ID: a19cd5

>>599830
mash up some random bugs and berries into a medical salve, that should fix him right up
>>
No. 599843 ID: 01745f

If you can find something to tie around the wound to cur off blood flow that would work best. If his only injury is the tail you can probably save him; it is a pretty small tail compared to the rest of his body.
>>
No. 599846 ID: f6e657
File 141465274862.png - (3.90KB , 320x320 , tg_13_final.png )
599846

>to stop bleeding best way is to apply pressure to the wound.
>uh, use some of the leaves on trees and grass to mend a crud bandage to stop the bleeding?
>mash up some random bugs and berries into a medical salve, that should fix him right up
>If you can find something to tie around the wound to cur off blood flow that would work best. If his only injury is the tail you can probably save him; it is a pretty small tail compared to the rest of his body.

You desperately try all of the suggestions. This leads you to several important conclusions.
Number one, nobody should ever trust you to be a doctor ever again.
Number two, it turns out listening to the voices was a big mistake.

Clearly none of you suggested anything that worked. Especially not the one who suggested you stomp Stumpytail in the ass repeatedly-- all of the results were just Stumpy coughing up his internal organs. Bandaging those back into the body did not help either.

Well, this mouse is dead. Probably. You don't have a skill for diagnosis either.
>>
No. 599847 ID: 9ddf68

>>599846
...
...
...
...
...
...
...does that other white thing have eyes and is the bush back there bleeding? Make sure those aren't alive first then... well guess the mouse thing is dinner now. silver lining I guess. Unless the rock ling thing is alive.
>>
No. 599848 ID: 01745f

Listening is a mistake if by "listening" you mean "immediately going with the most violent possible interpretation of a vague instruction".
For future reference, "applying pressure to the wound" refers to gently pushing on it, and if something like that is unclear you should ask first before smashing things (outside of an actual fight, of course).
>>
No. 599849 ID: 2ec61a

it's not our fault you don't know how to use discretion. pressure on the wound would have worked, if you didn't try to do everything else at the same time.
>>
No. 599873 ID: 51464a
File 141469664046.png - (4.03KB , 320x320 , tg_14_final.png )
599873

>Listening is a mistake if by "listening" you mean "immediately going with the most violent possible interpretation of a vague instruction".
For future reference, "applying pressure to the wound" refers to gently pushing on it, and if something like that is unclear you should ask first before smashing things (outside of an actual fight, of course).

You swear you gently squeezed and slammed the mouse into the ground, but you're still not sure how to gracefully choke a mouse's rear to death. Sounds like a skill you don't know yet.

>...does that other white thing have eyes and is the bush back there bleeding? Make sure those aren't alive first.

You slither yourself over the the rock and bush a little bit away. Luckily, it looks like these are just berries, and not a bleeding bush.

"You guys can't talk, right?"

No answer.

"Phew, I was worri--"
"You talkin' to ME?"

You do a double take. That voice came from the rock.

"You there! You think you're better than me just 'cause you slither around and have movable appendages? Well you aren't!" the rock remarks scathingly.
>>
No. 599881 ID: c1f167

I've an idea for an icebreaker.
"we don't! We were just surprised to encounter a talking rock!"
>>
No. 599884 ID: 2ec61a

ask if it wants to get eaten too.
>>
No. 599891 ID: 9ddf68

welp, might as well ask who it is and what it is, then ask where you are.

Kid are you sure you're not tripping balls right now? I mean first you can't remember a thing about yourself, then you start hearing voices, then animals around you start talking, and now a damn rock is yelling at you? Either that or you're on some kind of spiritual journey.
>>
No. 599898 ID: 51464a
File 141470555787.png - (2.68KB , 320x320 , tg_15_final.png )
599898

>ask if it wants to get eaten too.

"Do you want to be eaten too?" You reluctantly follow the command of the voice in your head.

"You bite me and I'll break your bird-damned teeth!" foams the rock at the, uh... it doesn't have a mouth. It just turns a bright shade of red and you swear you can see anger exuding from it.

You'll take that as a no.

1/x
>>
No. 599899 ID: 51464a
File 141470575657.png - (2.34KB , 320x320 , tg_16_final.png )
599899

>welp, might as well ask who it is and what it is

"State your name, you... rock." Might as well try reasoning with the beast. Or, erm, mineral.

"Who am I?" asks the rock.

2/x
>>
No. 599902 ID: 51464a
File 141470621407.png - (2.55KB , 320x320 , tg_17_final.png )
599902

>cont

"WHO AM I?" shouts the stone. "I'm the crowcuddling KING OF THE ROCKS! I'm Alpha and Omega! THE LORD OF FUCKING STONE! When other rocks see me, they SHIVER, AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO ASK WHO I AM?! WHO IN THE DARK CIRCLES OF DIVINITY ARE YOU?!"

The stone pauses for a moment, catching his breath. He's having trouble keeping the air flow going.

>Kid are you sure you're not tripping balls right now?

You're starting to give credence to the head-voice's theory.
>>
No. 599904 ID: 9ddf68

>I'm the crowcuddling KING OF THE ROCKS
as you say then lord crowcuddlier. ask if he knows where you are and if there are any nearby town or somewhere you could go. Maybe offer him a ride. I mean if nothing else we can always just hurl his stoney ass if he becomes to annoying plus he could make a useful weapon. I mean nothing stops an enemy like a stone to the face that constantly insults the attackers mother as it breaks his nose.

Also if you are high, let me know what your on because this looks like some good shit.
>>
No. 599909 ID: 2ec61a

wear as a hat
>>
No. 599951 ID: 879a42

Pick him up and toss him so he lands upside down. Then laugh at it a bit.
>>
No. 599975 ID: 01745f

Say you are not acquainted with nobility, or much of anyone else for that matter. Ask if he knows the locations of any nearby towns and if he wants a ride like >>599904 suggested.

>>599951
Lets save that for our backup plan in case negotiations don't get anywhere and he is also a huge jerk.
>>
No. 600311 ID: 51464a
File 141505233294.png - (13.68KB , 320x320 , tg_18_final.png )
600311

>Pick him up
>Maybe offer him a ride.
>wear as a hat

You pick up the king of rocks and put him on your head. He makes frustrated sounds and seethes with anger, but eventually settles. At least he's not yelling anymore. Time to get information out of him.

> Ask if he knows the locations of any nearby towns
> ask if he knows where you are and if there are any nearby town or somewhere you could go

"Uh, where are we, oh... rocklord?"

"We're in Forest Country. Back in my day it wasn't a forest, of course, but that was thousands of seasons ago." Rocklord pines.

You scratch your head. Well, you're not sure what a country is exactly, but you have a faint recollection from your past life. It's some sort of territory controlled by several kinds of creature.

Sometimes there are friendly villages. But that's all you remember.

*Tiriring.*
System notice. New tab 'Country' filed away in mental Encyclopedia. You may refer to the Encyclopedia at any time. Each Tab displays unique information for a certain kind of thing. Marking first tab... Forest.

Well that was fucking weird.

"Do you have, uh, 'system notices' going off?"

"The cuddle are you talking about, lass?" Rocklord sounds more confused than you are.

"Nevermind..."

>Also if you are high, let me know what your on because this looks like some good shit.

Between this and the voices in your head, you're starting to suspect you WERE drugged. If only you knew what it was. "Better question, where's the nearest village?"

"Well there's always Carvan if you're looking for that... city. Yuck. And I know of a nearby Ork fortress, but..." Rocklord mentions hesitantly.

"But?" You raise an eyebrow. This could be useful information.

"Word gets round they haven't made their fortress available to outsiders for a long time." Rocklord knows his stuff.

You wonder how word gets around to rocks.
>>
No. 600312 ID: 9ddf68

eh, find a road and start walking I guess. I mean we'll either come across a caravan or a village at some point. Other then that not much more to offer.
>>
No. 600367 ID: 879a42

I guess get to know rocklord then, make small talk on the way there. Explain how you just booped into existense.
>>
No. 600447 ID: ff5ba1

Ask if he mind us using him to bash in the skulls of our enemies and being mutilated.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason