[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 596785)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141224364080.png - (1.85KB , 350x150 , title card.png )
596785 No. 596785 ID: f99558

Chapter 1 - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/570373.html

Chapter 2 - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/573815.html

Discussion - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/81099.html

Chapter 3
Expand all images
>>
No. 596786 ID: f99558
File 141224365945.png - (12.95KB , 800x600 , herman.png )
596786

You are now dr. Herman Strauss.

You just woke up after catching your mid day "shut eye". Faint light coming form the window disperses throught the your hotel room... there is not even a spec of dust in the air.
For some time now you'v been noticing certain... let's say abnormalities in your surroundings.
As a man of science you'v been struggling with solving this puzzle for quite some time now, and by time you mean not its usuall linear form.
The fog, the phantasm's, time traveling, other dimensions... every single anomaly in this hotel defies laws of real world.
>>
No. 596792 ID: de0e6a

>>596786

Everything is bound by logic

As a man of science it's your job.....no...your life's mission to uncover these mysteries and use that knowledge to help mankind...or atleast any other people in this mess with you
>>
No. 596804 ID: 8b533b

>every single anomaly in this hotel defies laws of real world
Scientific laws are only laws in that they've been proven to be true to a certain standard. That you've encountered counterexamples or special cases here doesn't invalidate those laws- it just tells you they were incomplete.

For instance, classical mechanics doesn't hold true when we consider relativistic speeds or quantum scales. That doesn't make the science of Newton's life wrong, it merely makes it less universal. A special case. What you get when you set the size of objects to a certain scale, and put a constraint on velocity.

Your goal here is to do what Einstein did. Find the bigger picture. The more complete laws that encompass these new findings, and reduce back to what you knew before when the right things are set to zero.

Science is a model by which we describe the world. When we find something new, not explained by or included in the model, it does not mean the model was wrong. Merely that you have the chance to update it.
>>
No. 598623 ID: b29c49

Summon your phantom and start a plan for the rest of the day.
>>
No. 598624 ID: 2ec61a

why not call up all the yous? work together.
>>
No. 598644 ID: f99558
File 141353902551.png - (53.15KB , 800x600 , lemon tree.png )
598644

>Summon your phantom and start a plan for the rest of the day.
You summon your "phantasm" -Lemon Tree-. A ghostly shape appears through your forehead. These creatures somehow tied to the fog, as if fog itself lets them solidify thier ethereal body mades of thoughts. Yours have ability to displace peoples and objects through dimensions. Exept for yourself ofcourse.

>why not call up all the yous? work together.
Other rather peculiar ability of your phantasm is ability to inserts your mind in a state of sinc with other versions of your self. So there is no need for you to even talk to them. Simply speaking you exist simultaneously in a number of dimensions.
>>
No. 598645 ID: 2f2fc2

>>598644

It's time to start figuring out what's changed in your dimension since you went to sleep.
>>
No. 598667 ID: 8b533b

>Simply speaking you exist simultaneously in a number of dimensions.
Oh, handy.

So... how many dimensions is that, right now? What do you perceive as different between them? (How many dimensions are you currently dead in?)
>>
No. 598668 ID: 2ec61a

ask lemon tree who used his power while you slept
>>
No. 598671 ID: 5089b0

Ask the lemon tree, that you're wondering how, you're wondering why. Yesterday you knew about the blue blue sky of rationality. But why does now all you can see is just a yellow lemon tree.
>>
No. 598742 ID: f99558
File 141358675315.png - (51.88KB , 900x700 , room 602 .png )
598742

>It's time to start figuring out what's changed in your dimension since you went to sleep.
Somebody been in here while you where a sleep. You can sence that (maybe it was Ben). Otherwise nothing changed.

>So... how many dimensions is that, right now?
Its hard to think of them in exact numbers. Imagine orange with and infinite amount of layers peeling off from the its prime core. and the furthest layers are remain beyond my sight.

>What do you perceive as different between them?
The key difference would be a number of hotel residents. In all other dimension exept prime the number of them are 12, not 13. There must be a reason for that.

>How many dimensions are you currently dead in?
Too many to count. Its no surprise you guess, considerig state you are currently in.

>ask lemon tree who used his power while you slept
You cannot "ask" phantasm anything... these beings don't possess ego or consciousness of thier own. They are more objects then living things.

>Ask the lemon tree, that you're wondering how, you're wondering why. Yesterday you knew about the blue blue sky of rationality. But why does now all you can see is just a yellow lemon tree.
You still puzzle about the naming convention of these creatures. But you don't think its somehow relevant to the matter in hand.
>>
No. 598753 ID: 2f2fc2

>>598742

We need to figure out why there are 13 people and who the 13th is agree? We're intelligent so figuring these things out should be our job
>>
No. 598762 ID: d90668

If it has a name and you did not give it one then some other agency is meddling here.

As for what you should focus on the discrepancy in numbers seems like a good place to start.
>>
No. 598805 ID: 4f004c

Is it possible to bring Ben to your room, or to figure out where he is?
>>
No. 598867 ID: dc54ce

Well there's no point staying in bed. If someone's been in the room we should see if they took anything.
>>
No. 598871 ID: 8b533b

Have you started conducting experiments then? You have an arbitrarily large set of dimensions to work with, and plenty left over for a control group.
>>
No. 598991 ID: f99558
File 141381208454.png - (65.12KB , 1000x800 , cap.png )
598991

>Is it possible to bring Ben to your room, or to figure out where he is?

You cannot communicate with Ben directly, but you can observe his whereabouts. (you must know the name of a person to manage to locate him/her)

You use -Lemon Tree-'s clairvoyance ability on Ben.

He appears to be on roof right now... he is not alone. But you can't clearly see second person.

>Well there's no point staying in bed. If someone's been in the room we should see if they took anything.

You would very much like to do that... but your "state" makes it simply impossible.

>Have you started conducting experiments then?

Be more specific about the nature of experiments...
>>
No. 598992 ID: 26f891

I figure one sort of experiment is bouncing people from one dimension to another, or maybe stuffing one hotel with people who were about to die to see what happens, things like that.
Messing around with outcome probability seems like fun too.
>>
No. 598995 ID: c60a85

>>598991

Note to self....its about time to get ben to get everyones name and possible description of likeness so you can keep an eye on everyone.

Now how can we go about helping ben?
>>
No. 599000 ID: 4d85c5

>Be more specific about the nature of experiments...
Take one, or more, similar (or almost the same) realities. Then in one you do something, and in the other you do not. You have a control group for reality. You can test what effect your interactions have. What actions work, which actions don't, when inaction is better.

Most people have to chose between A, B and C. You can try all three, simultaneously.

There's also the groundhog day route- trying to learn as much as you can about the hotel and the inhabitants so you can use that information.
>>
No. 599167 ID: cb78a5

Well, we may not want to go too crazy with our multiple dimensions testing, seeing as things can go very very wrong there....
>>
No. 599253 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141416043468.png - (102.46KB , 800x600 , experiments.png )
599253

>I figure one sort of experiment is bouncing people from one dimension to another, or maybe stuffing one hotel with people who were about to die to see what happens, things like that.
-Sadly such a feat would prove to be quite a challenge (for even moving one object from one plane to another drains your powers almost dry). Last and only time you transported human [Becky] knocked you out for a at least a few hours.
>Now how can we go about helping ben?
-You don't think he is in any kind of trouble.
>Well, we may not want to go too crazy with our multiple dimensions testing, seeing as things can go very very wrong there....
-If I may attempt to outline possible course of action:
A) You might try to get Ben's attention and make him return. (This way you at least would be able to move).
B) You can take a peak at Rebecca, if she had some progress on her investigation.
C) You can try to change outcome of some events by shifting objects in and out of existence between dimensions. [This one could prove to be quite tricky so you would only have one shot at changing "outcome"]
Don't bother suggesting anything on route C if you haven't read previous chapters. Knowledge of events and items requred.
>>
No. 599256 ID: b781d3

Let's do B, it's probably a good idea to keep track of what's going on with our allies.
>>
No. 599257 ID: cb78a5

To be honest, I feel like we should try and save Sally. The best way I could think of to do that would be to make it so that Cliff didn't have a gun.

So yeah, let's go with C. Assuming Dr. Strauss here has met Sally, or at least met Cliff or Vicky, we should be able to make it so that Cliff didn't have the gun he used to shoot Sally.
>>
No. 599264 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599257
^^^^^
THIS I want rocket girl to live again!

No wait....maybe there's a dimension where the door was broken down and we can swap it... or just poof the door away?

Otherwise B
>>
No. 599268 ID: 4d85c5

Removing Cliff's gun, or maybe just the round that killed Sally from the chamber, would work. (Or, failing that, teleporting in something to block the shot. So she knows there's a crazy gunman and kicks down the door without fatal injury).

In any event, probably isn't a bad idea, either. The more information you have, the better.
>>
No. 599276 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599268

do we know it was cliff's gun and not her gun?
>>
No. 599277 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599268

We could literally be killing her off if we removed the gun
>>
No. 599287 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141419243605.gif - (108.93KB , 800x600 , Nice-catch.gif )
599287

Sally Jenkins... spanky lass from the room opposite to yours... One of your alterdimnesional selfs did have unfortunate role observing moment of her demise...

You have feeling she would prove valuable asset in your ongoing ivestigation. She and her three associates might have deeper connection to the "mist" then even they realize...

>>599276
>>599277
To avoid unnecesary complication to the time line best course of action would be "extracting" bullet at exact moment it left the barrel of a gun.

[Sally ->DEAD END AVERTED<-] [Splitered universe created...]

(animated)
>>
No. 599288 ID: 4d85c5

Nice!

Question is, of course, where did you move the bullet to...
>>
No. 599300 ID: a75d9e

keep observing her
>>
No. 599305 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599287

Perfect.. this ability is more precise than I thought it would be, but you probably need a rest now.
>>
No. 599310 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141420242033.png - (152.63KB , 800x600 , punch.png )
599310

>Question is, of course, where did you move the bullet to...
You send it to the same but empty hallway in other dimension.
>keep observing her
You spent a moment observing the outcome of your action.

Sally Jenkins is alive and well. Still, shock from apparent gunshot "bang" she heard jolted her into action. By breaking down the door with help of her -phantasm-. She subdued a man in the room with single punch.
They should be ok for now...

You feel darkness around you setting in... a toll for using this power drains you almost dry... (note for self... object in movement requers a lot more power to... transport)

>Perfect.. this ability is more precise than I thought it would be, but you probably need a rest now.

^[Now you have ability to switch between previously controlled character.]
^[Dr.Strauss can now transport items between dimensions (characters) (thou he still need time to "recharge"), remember transported items only move between dimensions they don't change their placment in space.]
>>
No. 599312 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599310

Totally want to get back into some Vicky action....I wish we could write notes and displace them
>>
No. 599313 ID: b781d3

We just saved Sally, back to Sally!
>>
No. 599326 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141421119044.png - (116.60KB , 800x600 , the room.png )
599326

>We just saved Sally, back to Sally!
You are now Sally and you still don't know what did just happened here.
Man previously holding the gun is now down for the count. (Turns out you have one hell of a right straight).
Vicky stands by the door shaking... she does not speak.
>>
No. 599328 ID: a75d9e

loot the room, ask vicky if shes ok and what happened first
>>
No. 599329 ID: 4d85c5

Ask Vicky if she's okay, while using you foot to push the gun away from the man, and then check his pulse. Then pick up gun and check it.
>>
No. 599334 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141421259264.png - (144.66KB , 800x600 , talk.png )
599334

>loot the room, ask vicky if shes ok and what happened first
You ask Vicky about what just happened.

Vicky:"I... I thought he shot you... I thought you died... because of me."
Sally:"Hey I'm ok... are hurt?
Vicky:"No he didn't touch me..."

You pick up items wich are out in the open:
^-gun (loaded with one bullet)
^-syringe

You use this moment to recheck your inventory. You are carrying:
-3 small screw's
-small vial filled with translucent liquid
-small key
-bottle of cleaning solution
-cell phone
-pack of cigarettes
-gun (ammo x2)
-syringe
>>
No. 599336 ID: 4d85c5

>I... I thought he shot you... I thought you died... because of me.
It's not your fault! You just talked to me. He's the jerk who tried to shoot me.

Who is he, anyways? What's his deal?

What was that about your sister? Is she stuck in this mess, too?
>>
No. 599339 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141421424246.png - (112.86KB , 800x600 , talk 2.png )
599339

Sally:
>"It's not your fault! You just talked to me. He's the jerk who tried to shoot me. Who is he, anyways? What's his deal?"

Vicky: "Three days ago... me and my sister where taken hostages by the two residents of the room 601. He was one of them. I was drugged shortly after that... next three days are covered in white haze. I regained my conciousness in this room few hours ago... this guy was keeping me at the gun point ever since. He didn't talk to me, but he was muttering something to himself for time to time."
>>
No. 599340 ID: 4d85c5

But he let you warn me?

Contemplate tying the kidnapper and would-be murderer up. And consider stealing his pants.

Vicky: to minimize changes between universes (temporal inertia and all) find some excuse to still end up giving Sally a pat on the ass.
>>
No. 599343 ID: a75d9e

>>599340
and check around the rooms for items
>>
No. 599346 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141421745257.png - (130.08KB , 800x600 , check.png )
599346

>Contemplate tying the kidnapper and would-be murderer up.
You will need something to tie him up with...

>Vicky: to minimize changes between universes (temporal inertia and all) find some excuse to still end up giving Sally a pat on the ass.
[Right now "this" Vicky is indirect player character so commands would be delivered by Sally...]

>and check around the rooms for items
You inspect the room...
Small cabinets upper drawer contains:
-pneumatic stapler
Under the bedsheet on the couch you find sports-bag inside you find:
-rope
-bowling ball

You use rope to tie up unknown man.

[Sally's inventory is full right now, she can't pick up anything, until she makes some free space in there]
>>
No. 599347 ID: a75d9e

tell vicky to take the stapler
>>
No. 599348 ID: 4d85c5

No pants stealing? I guess they wouldn't fit. And super-lose way belted up pants probably aren't safe with all the running and action that happens around here.

>[Right now "this" Vicky is indirect player character so commands would be delivered by Sally...]
Vicky's capable of acting on her own awkward impulses, interface.

>Sally's inventory is full right now
Luckily Vicky has an inventory. Who knows, maybe we'll find a use for this stuff.

The two of you should use the staple gun to cover the broken window with the rug, to keep the fog out. (It's kind of funny solving the same puzzles again).
>>
No. 599350 ID: 1dcbcf
File 141422031628.png - (111.40KB , 800x600 , seal.png )
599350

>The two of you should use the staple gun to cover the broken window with the rug, to keep the fog out.

You tell Vicky to pick up:
^-bowling ball
^-stapler

You take thick rug on the room floor and use it to seal "leak" in the hallway.

>No pants stealing?
You feel a bit self conscious about idea of pulling pants of a guy you just knocked out.
>>
No. 599364 ID: a75d9e

ok now its time for the door sealing guy, better prepare for that
>>
No. 599383 ID: f99558
File 141428579744.png - (75.17KB , 800x600 , no idea.png )
599383

>ok now its time for the door sealing guy, better prepare for that
You don't know any door sealing guy.

Aside form that you need to decide on futher route of action. Before you where interrupted by Vicky you where heading out to the fire escape ladder. But after rather violent "bird attack" you might be reconsidering using this pathway.

So where to now?

A) -> (east) fire escape
B) -> (west) elevators
C) -> other
>>
No. 599385 ID: bb78f2

Let's go east, see if creepy guy is still there.
>>
No. 599386 ID: b781d3

West is Best!
East is where bad guys can come from.
>>
No. 599392 ID: a75d9e

go west
>>
No. 599403 ID: f99558
File 141431477085.png - (48.75KB , 800x600 , west.png )
599403

You decide to head west. Back to the elevator hallway.
>>
No. 599404 ID: f99558
File 141431479267.png - (83.04KB , 800x600 , west 2.png )
599404

That's odd... the light are out.
You give Vicky signal to hold back a bit.
It's dark in there bearly anything can be seen.
>>
No. 599437 ID: cb78a5

Uh, guys, isn't that the same door that had Creepy McTentacles the last time?

Maaaybe we should have gone east, but we might be able to bank on Ben saving our scantily clad asses again should things go bad again.
>>
No. 599441 ID: a75d9e

>>599437
yeah we may still have ben for back up but anyway, take out the gun and tell vicky to take out her stapler, just in case, and step back a bit
>>
No. 599468 ID: f99558
File 141436469616.png - (32.98KB , 800x600 , dark.png )
599468

You ready your gun and tell Vicky to preaper the stapler, just in case something happens.

You push one door open and step inside...
>>
No. 599469 ID: f99558
File 141436492872.png - (30.88KB , 800x600 , doors.png )
599469

You can see three light sources in there... kinda like doorways. One is close by, to you left side, second one straight ahead and a bit farther, third one is farthest of three right pass the second one. You don't see anything else.
>>
No. 599474 ID: 2f2fc2

You both should look into them
>>
No. 599475 ID: a19cd5

>>599468
inspect the red above the door there, some sort of broken sign?
and it's a bit weird none of the light from the hallway is coming in, very spooky.
>>
No. 599514 ID: f99558
File 141440601750.png - (61.46KB , 800x600 , exit sign.png )
599514

>You both should look into them
You enter dark "hallway" and Vicky follow's you in...

> it's a bit weird none of the light from the hallway is coming in, very spooky.
Yeah it is weird... it's like the very concept of light stops existing beyond the doorframe.

>inspect the red above the door there, some sort of broken sign?
Lit up letters appears to be distorted word "exit" similar to the one on other side.
>>
No. 599515 ID: f99558
File 141440696606.png - (60.54KB , 800x600 , darkness.png )
599515

Vicky apporach the closest doorframe...
Upon approaching it she finds out its much shorter the a regular door, and the bottom part of it is elevated somewhere on the chest level.

Vicky: "I can see floor from here its elevated one the "door" level. Weird there is not suppose to be a room like that."

What should you do?
A) Go back
B) Proceed through the first "door"
C) Keep exploring "dark hallway"
>>
No. 599516 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599515

check them all before you decide where to go
>>
No. 599518 ID: d6e000

Enter the first door. Get out of the hallway.
>>
No. 599522 ID: 330ce5

Go through the door
Get on the floor
Now everyone, do the dinosaur!
>>
No. 599524 ID: f11f6e

>>599522

It'd be more prudent to walk like an egyptian
>>
No. 599535 ID: 4f004c

>>599524
Nah, man, do the robot moonwalk.
>>
No. 599575 ID: f99558
File 141448967545.png - (70.09KB , 800x600 , elevator hallway.png )
599575

>>599518
>>599522 <- ok gonna count this one as (B)

You and Vicky go through the first doorframe.
You enter a familiar looking hallway... what the f**k is going on here.
>>
No. 599592 ID: 61771b

>>599575
Welp.
Grab crowbar from elevator. See if there is an acess hatch in the top of the elevator too. You might be able to go up to the next floor from there.(which has a small chance of actually leading you to some other place than the next floor.)
>>
No. 599608 ID: 4d85c5

>what the f**k is going on here
Oh come on, you can summon a magic rabbit ghost to fight for you, and you can compel people to tell the ><((truth((*>. A little space time distortion fits right in.

Should we see where the other doors go?
>>
No. 599613 ID: 4f004c

Seems like that dark area acts as some sort of hub, teleporting people across the hotel.
>>
No. 599632 ID: a75d9e

Check out the painting
>>
No. 599641 ID: f99558
File 141453756116.png - (96.19KB , 800x600 , elevator hallway 2.png )
599641

>Grab crowbar from elevator.
Seeing as your inventory is full right now, you tell Vicky to grab the crowbar from the elevator.

>See if there is an acess hatch in the top of the elevator too
Vicky tells you that there is one, but it screwed shut with a number of small screws. [you would need some kind of tool or a coin to unscrew them]

>Check out the painting
You already saw this painting before it some kind of a rocky cliff... you cant tell for sure, it looks really abstract.

As you where reobserving crappy piece of art, a figure appears in the hallway.
>>
No. 599642 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599640

Time to question Beardy Mchidingsomething. Squeeze him for all he knows
>>
No. 599644 ID: f99558
File 141453850308.png - (55.39KB , 800x600 , dialog.png )
599644

>Time to question Beardy Mchidingsomething. Squeeze him for all he knows.

You confront janitor Sanchez in the hallway. He carries a small toolbox.

Mr.Sanchez greets you.

What questions should you ask?
>>
No. 599650 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599644

He fixes things here ...how does he know what's broke? where does he get his supplies? how does he get around without getting lost or messed up? does the hotel not screw with him because he's helping? how can we find our sister? how can we get the hotel to cooperate? will the hotel let us go? is the hotel protecting us from the outside stuff? how can we find our sister?
>>
No. 599655 ID: bb78f2

Compliment beard.
>>
No. 599657 ID: bb78f2

Oh wait, I've come up with something that isn't just buttering him up.

Ask him if he needs help or needs something himself. IF we could have a screwdriver or something to mess with that portal elevator.
>>
No. 599717 ID: f99558
File 141458278831.png - (63.49KB , 800x600 , dialog 2.png )
599717

>He fixes things here ...how does he know what's broke?
Sanchez: "I work here... it's kinda my job to know when stuff is broken señorita. This place is not that old, but things tend to break a lot for some reason."

>where does he get his supplies?
Sanchez: "In my janitor closet... where else."
He looks puzzled.

>how does he get around without getting lost or messed up?
Sanchez: "This hotel is not that big señorita."

>does the hotel not screw with him because he's helping?
Sanchez: "...what?"
He looks utterly confused.

>how can we find our sister?
(Sally don't have a sister.)

>how can we get the hotel to cooperate? will the hotel let us go? is the hotel protecting us from the outside stuff?

Sanchez: "Is there some medication you need to take... cuz I think you need help."

>Ask him if he needs help or needs something himself.
Sanchez: "I need to go back to my work..."

>IF we could have a screwdriver or something to mess with that portal elevator.
His looks tells you that he is not gonna give you his tool's.
>>
No. 599718 ID: a19cd5

>>599717
Well shit, looks like we got a silent hill deal here. Either he exists sort of in a between-area between the hotel and the real world, or he is willfully ignorant of it to protect himself from its evil hoodoo.
That, or we really are nuts, but that would be a bit anticlimactic.

>>
No. 599720 ID: 2f2fc2

>>599718

We should totally kidnap him and drag him around with us since he's not effected by any of the shit going on..... so either it's not around when he is or we get to gleefully convince him......Time for rocketgirl to get her hands dirty
>>
No. 599721 ID: d295a3

I keep forgett8ing whbo we're in control of
>>
No. 599724 ID: 193f93

>>599717
><))Are you really not aware of any strange going ons?))*>
>>
No. 599726 ID: c15e36

>>599717
we have a phantasm that prevent people from telling lies
>>
No. 610674 ID: 95a470
File 141830271243.png - (89.15KB , 800x600 , only you .png )
610674

><))Are you really not aware of any strange going ons?))*>

The old man sighs and walk past you. His expression becomes sour as he looks at both you and Vicky.

Sanchez: Let me guess... you two think that you'r trapped in some kind of haunted house with no way out only endless hallways filled with ghosts and monsters. Otros detrás de la pared... Have you two ever considered turning your thinking around...
>>
No. 610675 ID: 9ec55f
File 141830273878.png - (63.80KB , 800x600 , wrong.png )
610675

Sanchez: ...have you never given in to the thought that it's not hotel that at fault here. Maybe there is something wrong with you two.

Ghostly images of people walking around appeard behind mr.Sanchez.

???: ...yeah honey, picked up your wallet, it was on the sink... Yeah, tell the manager i'm coming down.

???: Mr.Sanchez who are you talking to?

Sanchez: It's nothing... nothing.

???: Well then get to work.

As he turns his back to you, he along with other figures dissapears into the thin air.
>>
No. 610693 ID: ca2088

MIND BLOWN "kaboom!"
>>
No. 610695 ID: f488ee

Oh. Shit. We're like out of sync with reality. We fell through the cracks. And he can see through them.

Question then is how do we claw our way back? Fix what's wrong with us?
>>
No. 610702 ID: 44ea73

I dunno...Or rather-that might be the case? But then, how do we explain things like being able to beat the snot out of people with phantasms, or our use of Deep Blue on him...
But then again, we JUST used Deep Blue on him. This is a very odd situation, and one that I fear we don't have the tools to deal with directly...So, let's see if we can't figure out some rules.
If this is based on personal sanity/psyche, then what we encounter is not so much about what's running around in the 'maze' so to speak, but what our state of mind is (It explains why Vicky seemed to run into so many monsters/be surrounded by hostiles, the timing of the bird attack, why Ben went from being an ominous figure to heroic savior, etc, etc.)
Which makes Henry all the odder, he's acting like it's a game of time travel when it's not...Maybe he's sorta ending up maintaining the story from one dimension to another? So much weirdness...
>>
No. 610814 ID: cb78a5

Awesome, we're back!

Also, freak out at the gravity of the situation.
>>
No. 615341 ID: 9ec55f
File 141951875373.gif - (115.66KB , 800x600 , drip.gif )
615341

>Also, freak out at the gravity of the situation.
One of your traits known so far, is ability to keep your cool, when faced with otherworldy shit. You won't freak out at the gravity of the situation, shit like that is counterproductive. Vicky on other hand seems to be in the mood to do just that.

Sally: Come on Vicky, things not so bad... how do we even know, what this old creep said was true?

Vicky kept looking very distressed, facing up ,as words seemed to be stuck on the tip of her tounge.

(animated)...
>>
No. 615344 ID: b00646

Look up and DODGE!
>>
No. 615345 ID: 742b4a

Dodging is for people without awesome phantasms.
>>
No. 615349 ID: 9ec55f
File 141952258286.png - (81.71KB , 800x600 , Water.png )
615349

>Look up and DODGE!
You are not sure you can dodge something like this.

Eerie sound of running water kept ringing in your ears as you kept looking...

Sally: Are you seeing this?

Vicky: ...

What should you do?

A) Run.
B) Wait and see where this is going.
C) Other.
>>
No. 615352 ID: 2f2fc2

>>615349
>>615349

leave....I don't feel like this is a good omen
>>
No. 615387 ID: 5f402f

>Are you seeing this?
Yeah, I see it.

Wait, and put yourself between it and Vicky. See what it does.
>>
No. 615432 ID: cb78a5

I say book it. Can't say we've run into many helpful inexplicable events recently.
>>
No. 615448 ID: db83ac

Okay, the water is pooling upwards. Find a way to decrease the net flow - clog the painting, open a door, use your alter ego to break open a wall.
>>
No. 615480 ID: 330ce5

Time to change rooms, find an unlocked door.
>>
No. 615494 ID: acd64c

*grins*
And THAT is why you don't let the gravity of the situation get to you, eh Vicki?
>>
No. 615563 ID: 9ec55f
File 141960150451.png - (74.19KB , 800x600 , Water 2.png )
615563

You decide that retreat would be the most logical thing to do right now.
Sally and Vicky frantically began looking for possible escape route.
After quick search you dissmissed two small rooms along with janitors room and closet as dead ends that will not save you from "descending" water level.
The only other four options are:
1)Back through the elevator shaft into the "dark dimension".
2)West and East hallways.
3)Staircase. (Door is chained up).
>>
No. 615568 ID: cb78a5

No time to freak out at the (lack of) gravity of the situation!

West end hallway, time to grab your pal and go!
>>
No. 615610 ID: 742b4a

...what if you take down the painting?
>>
No. 615641 ID: 5f402f

>>615610
...it does seem to be leaking from the painting.
>>
No. 615723 ID: 95a470
File 141965146032.png - (74.64KB , 600x600 , painting.png )
615723

You pry painting of the wall.
Well... this seems kinda trippy.

>No time to freak out at the (lack of) gravity of the situation!

Vicky can't help herself.
>>
No. 615724 ID: 742b4a

>>615723
Flip it over so the water's pointing down.
>>
No. 615725 ID: a19cd5

>>615723
...turn it upside-down?
>>
No. 615728 ID: 5f402f

What happens if you turn it upside down, or try to plug the flow?

If we can't stop it, all you really need to do is throw it out a window. Let it flow up to the sky.
>>
No. 615739 ID: db83ac

Stuff the painting inside one of your alter egos?
>>
No. 615771 ID: 13c4a5

Try looking into the painting to see where the water is coming from. Gosh at least I hope it is water, better not touch it just to be safe.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason