[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 591527)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140924147613.png - (8.32KB , 271x494 , ppG9PoP.png )
591527 No. 591527 ID: db7e80

This is Donkey. Donkey looks troubled.
Expand all images
>>
No. 591532 ID: fe4bfc

Why so troubled Donkey?
>>
No. 591533 ID: 636d46

kick what troubles you, because seriously you a donkey.
>>
No. 591535 ID: db7e80
File 140924390753.png - (94.81KB , 1990x1435 , WQlkfAM.png )
591535

>>Why so troubled Donkey?

Because of all the stares.

>>Kick what troubles you, because seriously, you a donkey.

Looks like Donkey's troubles are a little too big and high in number to be kicked.
>>
No. 591536 ID: 0ee153

Be floor. Devour the stares.
>>
No. 591537 ID: 2fd516

So, what's this about? Got a parking ticket or something?
>>
No. 591538 ID: 385581

You know if I knew exactly the situation, my suggestion would be different. However I'm assuming, shout out this is a mistrial. No suitable defense, a jury not of your peers, and an partial court.
>>
No. 591540 ID: 436cdc

>>591535
all I can think of here is "how does that giant wield that gavel? Does he just pinch the stick end between those mammoth fingers? Why doesn't he have a bigger one made, I am certain he has the funds to do so! I don't understand, why is it so small in comparison to him?
>>
No. 591542 ID: fe4bfc

Don't worry that chameleon guy is not even looking at you.

So are you a lawyer or are you on trial yourself?
>>
No. 591547 ID: db7e80

>>Be floor. Devour the stares.

Despite Donkey’s deep desire of being anything else but herself right now, she cannot be the floor… Nor devour the stares. She probably wouldn’t anyway, she’s sure they’d taste rather… Bitter.

>>So, what's this about? Got a parking ticket or something?

Donkey wishes to know. She can’t remember anything past… a few seconds ago actually.

>>You know if I knew exactly the situation, my suggestion would be different. However I'm assuming, shout out this is a mistrial. No suitable defense, a jury not of your peers, and an partial court.

Donkeys has no knowledge of what’s a mistrial and she’s not sure she ever had, at this point.
>>
No. 591548 ID: db7e80
File 140924821378.png - (5.87KB , 358x353 , NNLjDcc.png )
591548

The big bear starts talking. Donkey seems not to be able to understand his technical speech, for the most part all that comes to her pointy ears are big words and nothing more, however she does gets the general idea behind it.

He’s saying that she has been declared guilty of terrible crimes against the law and is about to be transferred in a high-ranking security prison in which she’ll spend the rest of her sorry life. He asks if she has any last words before she’s taken back to her cell.
>>
No. 591551 ID: 321d85

Oh noooooooo
"I don't understand! What did I do?"
>>
No. 591564 ID: fe4bfc

Explain that you have no idea what is going on and you need a lawyer. Might be to late but worth a shot.
>>
No. 591610 ID: 6cb462

Well, at least you aren't sentenced to be executed.
>>
No. 591639 ID: 879a42

''Pina colada's are DELICIOUS.'' That should shake him up.
>>
No. 591641 ID: 59295a

"I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me!"
>>
No. 591669 ID: db7e80
File 140933263756.png - (8.61KB , 255x497 , ci3KcDE.png )
591669

5 uhmm

>>Oh noooooooo
"I don't understand! What did I do?"

Donkey timidly states that she has no idea what’s happening, she also don’t know what she did and why she should be imprisoned.
>>
No. 591670 ID: db7e80
File 140933277645.png - (6.11KB , 358x353 , zHTHSH9.png )
591670

6 griiiiin

The bear curls his lips into an uncomfortable smile and states that Donkey said exactly what he was expecting her to. He also declares that the court is DISMISSED.
>>
No. 591671 ID: db7e80
File 140933281792.png - (105.53KB , 1990x1435 , 8j4TPMK.png )
591671

Scaring the hell out of everyone in the process.

>>all I can think of here is "how does that giant wield that gavel? Does he just pinch the stick end between those mammoth fingers? Why doesn't he have a bigger one made, I am certain he has the funds to do so! I don't understand, why is it so small in comparison to him?

Apparently that wasn’t his gavel.
>>
No. 591673 ID: db7e80
File 140933289566.png - (12.91KB , 936x574 , Zb8Btwv.png )
591673

Your escort, a very reassuring guard, steps between you and the judge. Its smooth, metallic hands reach for Donkey, trapping her within a firm and cold grip.
>>
No. 591674 ID: db7e80
File 140933299251.png - (19.72KB , 1990x1435 , DtXovgQ.png )
591674

As the guard efficiently proceeds with the “garbage disposal”, just like the bear ordered him to, Donkey screams the first thing that comes to her mind at the door to the court, which is getting further and further away from her:

>>''Pina colada's are DELICIOUS.''

… Please, try to understand, she’s panicking.
>>
No. 591675 ID: db7e80
File 140933307743.png - (88.14KB , 1990x1435 , O2Z3z2H.png )
591675

The robot leads Donkey to an enormous room filled with badly drawn circles-AHEM-cells to which access is possible only through an extensible bridge. All the while all she can scream, for some reason, is the same thing:

>>''Pina colada's are DELICIOUS.''
>>
No. 591677 ID: db7e80
File 140933320110.png - (63.97KB , 1990x1435 , ZnDnnYu.png )
591677

A door to the cell starts opening. Right when the robot is about to unceremoniously shove Donkey inside of it she takes a deep breath, once again, screams.

>>”PINA COLADA’S ARE DELICIOUS!!!''

Loud and clear, spelling every word slowly and carefully.
>>
No. 591678 ID: db7e80
File 140933324566.png - (60.60KB , 1990x1435 , uyFIWy7.png )
591678

The guard-bot stops.
>>
No. 591679 ID: db7e80
File 140933329044.gif - (782.31KB , 531x547 , KwwEzmK.gif )
591679

(animated)
>>
No. 591680 ID: db7e80
File 140933348166.png - (60.48KB , 1990x1435 , fdYhOp3.png )
591680

Okay… What?

The very same guard-bot who, until a few moments ago, was holding uncomfortably tight on your fragile frame has just very carefully placed you back on the ground.

You’re alone with the guard-bot. What do you do?
>>
No. 591684 ID: db7e80

(Okay, I want to point a thing out: I keep misplacing "Donkey" with “you” instinctively. Sorry for the inconsistency, I'll try to NOT repeat the same mistakes again. Thanks for all the support, hope you enjoy this little quest.)
>>
No. 591687 ID: 53ba34

state clearly "close cell door 101 and list it as occupied"
>>
No. 591690 ID: 2f2fc2

>>591679

wat

I guess they are delicious
>>
No. 591695 ID: 2fd516

>>591680
Maybe the robot can take you out of here now! If not, then get moving on your own.
>>
No. 591706 ID: db7e80
File 140933871923.png - (65.36KB , 1990x1435 , xBypALT.png )
591706

>>state clearly "close cell door 101 and list it as occupied"

Cell door 101 is now closed and listed as occupied.

>>wat… I guess they are delicious

That is obviously NOT the reason the robot rebooted. However Donkey does like pina colada’s.

>>Maybe the robot can take you out of here now! If not, then get moving on your own.

Moving alone right now is not a good idea, while being taken to this cell Donkey had the chance to see quite a huge facility, filled with personnel and other guard-bots that might not be as pina coladous as this one. The robot will surely be helpful.

Speaking of it, that glowing eye is staring at you. It’s quite unsettling, especially if combined with the force of the bot deep and quite threatening voice. It rumbles as it speaks, asking if Mistress is allright.
>>
No. 591707 ID: 2fd516

>>591706
Hmm, maybe it knows you. Ask for information regarding the crime you committed and what job you had before being arrested.
>>
No. 591709 ID: 879a42

I guess we have outside help. Hacker horse friend of yours donkey? Or maybe an iguana? Idk celebration dance.
>>
No. 591719 ID: db7e80
File 140934368245.png - (6.10KB , 249x502 , ZVhR6r5.png )
591719

>>Hmm, maybe it knows you. Ask for information regarding the crime you committed and what job you had before being arrested.

Donkey decides to ask the robot a few questions about herself, after all it seems like it’s somehow familiar with her and even if it isn’t, it might be able to retrieve something from some kind of archive, right?

She asks why is she there, what did she do before being captured and, least but not last, if he knows WHO is she?

>>I guess we have outside help. Hacker horse friend of yours donkey? Or maybe an iguana? Idk celebration dance.

It does not seem the right time to do a celebration dance, however Donkey makes a mental note to do one once out of this place.
>>
No. 591720 ID: db7e80
File 140934373454.png - (2.91KB , 239x222 , lSMsYzP.png )
591720

The robot answers that this is information it cannot retrieve because it’d have to access Mother. Normally it wouldn’t be a problem but right now, being a corrupted unit, Mother would probably try to fix it or deactivate it, thus it wouldn’t be of any help to the Mistress anymore, it’d in fact become a threat, especially if Mother decides to send more than a unit to check on it.

As long as it stays away from Mother, does NOT access her, and its brothers doesn’t directly check on its status it’ll be fine. Unless Mistress wants it to go back to its normal mode, like she often requested.

All it can tell her is what it learned directly from her, information it stored itself, information that might or not be in Mother, things it learned by seeing and hearing her. However, it specifies, they can be quite irrelevant or superficial, since Mistress never talked much to it.
>>
No. 591721 ID: 77cbba

>>591720
You bad girl, you messed with a government system. And unable to remember how you done it. Need to get back your memory and take over this hole of a civilization
>>
No. 591722 ID: 4c37ad

okay so, tell it to relay the information anyway. might be useful.
>>
No. 591727 ID: 1cd7b1

>>591720
So what would have happened if you'd managed to stuff us in the cell?
>>
No. 591728 ID: 2fd516

After this, we gotta go. Ask what would be the safest exit route, and take it.
>>
No. 591730 ID: d90668

Ah so they zapped you with a memory ray because you were probably too dangerous otherwise. Explains why the "judge" was so happy when you said you had no idea what was going on.

Well hopefully learning more will help break any blocks they put in your head.

Ask the robot what it personally knows about you and if this is a safe place to talk. Then find out whats in that cell and if you can get out if you went inside. And finally why you liked having it in normal mode a lot.
>>
No. 591732 ID: 3009b4

I'm pretty sure Donkey zapped herself with a memory ray. Getting a real "Total Recall" feel here.
>>
No. 591742 ID: 879a42

Well the robot is corrupted, knows its corrupted, and wants to stay that way. Huh. Well it really is either hacked or it malfunctioned in a really convenient way. Either way robot buddy ol' pall, what do you have in mind for a plan? You know this place better than we do.
>>
No. 591746 ID: 3009b4

Let's give the robot a name. I think we shall call him Johnny Five.
>>
No. 591782 ID: 77cbba

Cause Chaos, let everybody out. Leave a message.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
>>
No. 591796 ID: 879a42

You need to metal gear solid this, although the giant robot makes that impossible...unless can the robot hide us inside him? Or maybe hold us and pretend he is relocating a prisoner?
>>
No. 591842 ID: db7e80
File 140942291271.png - (6.88KB , 307x527 , BjlyHUG.png )
591842

18v

>>okay so, tell it to relay the information anyway. might be useful.

Donkey tells the robot she care little about how relevant it thinks the information is, she is desperate for any clue of what she was and wants to hear it anyway.
>>
No. 591843 ID: db7e80
File 140942298280.png - (2.73KB , 215x207 , 7Q6J4aX.png )
591843

This is what robot knows about Donkey:

-She has been in the facility for over a month.
-She hacked robot with an illegal device.
-She goes where she is not supposed to, especially thanks to robot, which allows access to various areas she shouldn’t enter into, despite having already quite a wide range of exploration compared to others personnel members already.
-She likes calling the robot names such as: rusty can, bowl of broken gears, useless piece of black fecal matter and many others.
-She loves soda.
-She cleans stuff in the facility. Even the bathrooms.
-She has no friends.
-She rarely talks to anyone.
-She always complains about her manecut.
-She spits a lot while talking.

And that’s it, says robot.
>>
No. 591844 ID: db7e80
File 140942301592.png - (6.62KB , 307x527 , CCgKqMZ.png )
591844

Donkey feels kind of bad for calling robot like that… It seems she was an awful person before somehow loosing her memory…

>>Let's give the robot a name. I think we shall call him Johnny Five.

While Jhonny Five might not be it, Donkey finds the idea of giving the robot a REAL name quite appropriate, since she kind of feels sorry for those horrible nicknames… Donkey wonders if she would feel the same way if she still had her memories.

(SUGGEST A NAME FOR THE GUARD-BOT.)
>>
No. 591845 ID: db7e80

>>After this, we gotta go. Ask what would be the safest exit route, and take it.

The initial shock starts to fade and, while Donkey is still quite confused, she starts to realize she has to take action. Her freedom is at stake.

Donkey asks the robot what’s the safest exit nearby.

He answers that there are about 1000 and over safe exit routes in the room.

Seeing Donkey’s puzzled look it specifies that they are the cells.

>>So what would have happened if you'd managed to stuff us in the cell?

Donkey is quite surprised by the robot’s answer. At this point the most logical thing to do is ask why? How does the cells works? Aren’t those supposed to keep you safely inside rather than give you a safe exit? What would have happened if she got in hers?

The robot explains Donkey that it would have locked the door shut, activating the automatic pressurization of the cell along with its artificial gravity system. Right after that the cell would have communicated with the new prison she was supposed to be sent to so that it could receive its exact position. The cell would then have launched, flying to destination, piloted only by its computer, leaving Donkey at her new prison only to fly all the way back here.

… Of course that would only lead from a prison to another but it technically IS the safest way out, it says.

>>Ask the robot what it personally knows about you and if this is a safe place to talk. Then find out whats in that cell and if you can get out if you went inside. And finally why you liked having it in normal mode a lot.

Donkey asks the robot why she wanted him in RED-mode so much.

The robot explains she worked at night, when most are outside the facility, it was supposed to be always with her, guard her and make sure she didn’t do anything that wasn’t cleaning. However she somehow managed to hack him, forcing him to go in GREEN-mode. At the end of each turn, however, she made sure he went back in RED by spelling the PASSWORD, avoiding problems in case any of its brothers checked on him.

Donkey feels like they’ve been talking quite a lot since they got here so, she quickly asks if the place they’re actually in is safe.

The robot admits it’s not the safest place to talk, in fact… It thinks they already used quite a lot of time, someone may check for them soon, be it through cameras or physically.
>>
No. 591846 ID: db7e80
File 140942328743.gif - (620.01KB , 307x527 , qYRaRSK.gif )
591846

(animated)

>>Well the robot is corrupted, knows its corrupted, and wants to stay that way. Huh. Well it really is either hacked or it malfunctioned in a really convenient way. Either way robot buddy ol' pall, what do you have in mind for a plan? You know this place better than we do.

Donkey panics asking the robot WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?!

It says there are two possibilities: it might either put her in the cell and send her away flying, hoping that she can somehow find a way to NOT make it reach its destination, or it can walk her out this room, holding her close and pretending he is relocating her.

Both choices are quite dangerous though.
>>
No. 591847 ID: db7e80

(I just realized I cannot post dobules *Yays* without the char icons near the text it's kind of tedious to read, sorry. I am kind of new at this, I'll try not to repeat the same mistake. Again, thanks for the support!)
>>
No. 591848 ID: 436cdc

Voting we name the robot Kong for incredibly obvious reasons.
>>
No. 591849 ID: 436cdc

>>591846
Also, only one of these lets us keep our robot buddy, so I'm voting the relocation plan. If this is indeed space jail, There's gotta be some sort of shuttle bay for the people who work here. We just gotta find that and skedaddle outta here.
>>
No. 591857 ID: 3009b4

If we cannot have Johnny Five, then I like HK-47. Or Guybrush Threepwood, a Mighty Robot.
>>
No. 591901 ID: 879a42

You know what? Fuck it. Let's give him a nickname. I'm totally fine with calling him Guybrush, I get it too. And let's have him ''relocate'' us.
>>
No. 591903 ID: 59295a

embrace the robit.
>>
No. 591907 ID: 436cdc

but guys, Donkey and Kong
Donkey kong
>>
No. 591912 ID: d8a627

>>591847
What do you mean "Doubles"? What happened?
>>
No. 591916 ID: d8a627

>>591901
>>591907
Guybrush and Kong are both silly names. I say call the bot Al. As in Alfred, Albert, or whatever the heck else. I just like the sound of "Al."
(Of course if my idea gets drowned out by the others, I'm backing up naming it Kong.)
>>
No. 591961 ID: db7e80
591961

>>591912

(I can't post two pictures that are the same. Which means I can't repeat faces in dialogues, which is kind of useful, but it doesn't matter I'll just work my way around it. Thanks for the concern ;3)
>>
No. 591962 ID: ac53fa

>>591961
you could make icons like this one
:venjio: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/icons/
To create dialogs within one post.
Or a different color
or you rename the image before uploading it again... though that's probably a bad solution^^

>>
No. 591963 ID: db7e80

(Okay, I don't know how to do all these things XD I'll think I'll open a different thread somewhere else, so that I can ask all I need without ruining the game atmosphere with OOC posts >_< Thanks by the way!)
>>
No. 591973 ID: 10fbcb

Name your robot, Santa Claus
In fact, we should choose to do humorous and chaotic things in what is likely our revolution against what appears to be a heavily fascist government and computer overlord. Let Chaos Reign!

In fact does Donkey have a name other than Donkey?
>>
No. 592261 ID: 2fd516

Okay, here's the plan.
Have the robot try to sneak you out. We just avoided getting put in the cell so it would be irrational to just go in there now. It's too bad the robot can't fit in there, otherwise I'd suggest it came with you in the cell or something.

If plan A fails, they'll throw you in the cell for real this time. Then you can try plan B.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason