[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 583194)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140470580790.jpg - (591.07KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 1.jpg )
583194 No. 583194 ID: 189a54

Two
>"Damn, it's really starting now."

Big
>"Yeah."

We'll be dying soon, then. I'm not scared.

Expand all images
>>
No. 583199 ID: 189a54
File 140470878166.jpg - (785.48KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 2.jpg )
583199

Crank
>"Just like the fairytales, man...shit, we might be done this time."

Two
>"Lead...we should probably get a move on."

Right. Go ahead, you bastards, do your thing. Tell me what to do, where to go, what to say, run my life. Go on, you damned voices, I'm letting you work freely this time.

Go on, have your fun, feel like heroes for keeping a fucking lunatic and the fools who feel safe following him alive for another few hours. What's our first step, you shits?

>>
No. 583200 ID: ef7fd2

Squawk like birds, then leap off the cliff and fly into the sunset
>>
No. 583228 ID: a36601

>>583199
The fuck is that shit? Is it raining fire and death down upon the land?

First step is sit rep. Try to include relevant equipment/skills.
>>
No. 583250 ID: 189a54
File 140475376982.png - (600.17KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 3.png )
583250

>>Squawk like birds, then leap off the cliff and fly into the sunset
Hell if that's not tempting to--

Two
>"Lead! Fuck, dude, please don't go crazy on us yet."

Crank
>"Just like the fairytales, man, the fuckin' sky's going white!"
>>
No. 583253 ID: 189a54
File 140475447517.png - (966.27KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 4.png )
583253

Big
>"I dunno if that's safe...masks on just in case?"

Crank
>"Yeah, that'd best. Better tell Rad and Leven, too."

Two
>"C'mon Lead, let's get off of this cliff, yeah? Here, get your mask on. We'll see if Leven's got some more meds in a sec, alright?"

Lead
>"Sure..."
>>
No. 583254 ID: 189a54
File 140475650310.png - (484.59KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 5.png )
583254

>>The fuck is that shit? Is it raining fire and death down upon the land?
>>First step is sit rep. Try to include relevant equipment/skills.
We were placed for patrol duty outside this city in the middle of nowhere, that thing just showed up and now shit's getting strange.

Our equipment's pretty regular. We've all got standard R-33 rifles. Big has a Launcher and a few rockets, Rad's got one of the shittiest radios in the army, and Leven has his medical satchel. Their skills are pretty well explained by their gear, I think.


Crank
>"Shit, man, it looks like the city's opening up on the falling things. If this shit is what I'm thinking, they're fucked..."

The bunch with me are my specialists, but most of my Combatant are still in the city. If you're feeling stupid we could try going in there to find them, or Rad could try getting them on the radio.
>>
No. 583261 ID: a36601

>If you're feeling stupid we could try going in there to find them

I think you made the right call about how smart that would be. Call them up on the radio. At this point I'd try to advise them to get the hell out of dodge as safely as they can. You can regroup later if the situation betters.

How far is the nearest town other than that one? What is the fairytale your team keeps talking about?
>>
No. 583338 ID: 189a54
File 140479623945.png - (112.90KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 7 PA 5.png )
583338

>>How far is the nearest town other than that one?
I think the nearest town is a couple miles west of here.

>>What is the fairytale your team keeps talking about?
It's an old, old story that traces back to one religion or another from the middle ages. It tells about the work of these two gods as they watched over the world. They were doing fine until one of them flipped their shit and tried to do more than they could, which fucked everything up for years to come. The story ends with a promise that the other god would eventually come back to fix what the first one fucked up.

>>I think you made the right call about how smart that would be. Call them up on the radio. At this point I'd try to advise them to get the hell out of dodge as safely as they can. You can regroup later if the situation betters.

Lead
>"Rad, get that trash can working and tell Hex and the others to get out of there as safely as they can."

Rad
>"Right sir, I'll, ah, I'll get to it."

Two
>"The rest of you spread out some. If any of this shit starts falling too close to us I want something aimed at it right away."

Crank
>"I'm telling you, man, there's not much we can do..."
>>
No. 583339 ID: 189a54
File 140479721968.png - (188.89KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 6.png )
583339

Rad
>"Ah, hello hello? Hammerhead comm Rad calling Hammerhead riflemen Six through Fifteen, ah, what's it like over there?"

Hex
>"Rad! Rad don't you dare make any fucking jokes man, this iskschktchhhhhhhh fucking dying, man! We're fucking dying!"

Rad
>"Shit. Look, break off from any engagements, Lead wants you all to get out as safe as you can."

Hex
>"We want to get out as safe as we fucking can! We're already moving--skcthchhhhhhhhh"

Birthday
>"Rad? Rad, this is Birthday! We just lost Hex, the rest of us are on our way out but we need some cover!"

Rad
>"Lead, they--"

Lead
>"I heard, man."

Rad
>"How do we go about this, sir? If we want to be able to give them cover we'll have to haul ass in the direction of the city like now."
>>
No. 583340 ID: 231aa2

>>583339
SCOOT then!
>>
No. 583388 ID: 879a42

Try to keep low as you approach the battlefield, you want to get the drop on them so they aren't prepared to defend themselves or counter. Do any of your weapons have silencers?
>>
No. 583725 ID: 189a54
File 140503825840.png - (204.13KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 8.png )
583725

>>SCOOT then!

Lead
>"We'd better move, then."

Rad
>"Ah, I don't mean to sound cowardly but maybe I should stay back to keep radio contact? You know how often this trash heap breaks during fights..."

Lead
>"Right. Leven you stay behind too, just in case. Two, Crank, Big, let's go."
>>
No. 583727 ID: 189a54
File 140503859959.png - (182.98KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 9.png )
583727

Crank
>"Fucking--! Shit, I hate these fields, man!"

>>Try to keep low as you approach the battlefield, you want to get the drop on them so they aren't prepared to defend themselves or counter.
That won't be too hard. The tall grasses around here make it easy to get hidden fast.

Crank
>"Fuck! That same fucking pothole!"
Real fast.

>>Do any of your weapons have silencers?
Unfortunately no. They're built to not be too loud, but without silencers the sound can still carry quite a bit--

Two
>"Oh, shit..."

Crank
>"What?"
>>
No. 583728 ID: 189a54
File 140503874886.png - (448.15KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 10.png )
583728

*SSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Lead
>"Oh, fuck."

Two
>"Shit!"

Crank
>"No way man, I'm not looking up from this fucking pit!"
>>
No. 583729 ID: 189a54
File 140503911401.png - (580.44KB , 1024x768 , Hammerhead 11.png )
583729

*SVVMMMMMMM*

Big
>"Ohhhhh fuck."

Two
>"Lead...?"

Something's fucking wrong.

That thing, it's not like it was in the dreams. They never landed quiet, they were all fire and noise. That's not right though, shit's always how it is in the dreams--this isn't part of the lunatic shit I know, the dreams are never--


Two
>"Lead, that thing seems to be staring and if we don't either run or shoot it really fast I don't know what it's gonna do..."
>>
No. 583730 ID: 2fd516

If it's not what you expected, then it might not act like you expected. Run.
>>
No. 583778 ID: 879a42

Is that a thing or a portal? If its a thing then crouch down for some visual cover and open fire, if its a portal of some sort, run then throw yourself to the ground if something comes out or the portal explodes.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason