[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 581839)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140401905308.jpg - (61.81KB , 500x667 , tumblr_n7wx71X08O1qgiuqoo1_500.jpg )
581839 No. 581839 ID: 0d1067

Your name is Winterfrost.

You are a young wolf currently traveling on your own. As is tradition with the packs in your area, on your first birthday you have been banished from your packlands to make your own way. Once you have proven your worth and survived on your own for a year's time, you will be able to return home and branded as a full adult of your pack.

You have been traveling south for three days now and you're getting kind of hungry. What will you do?
Expand all images
>>
No. 581857 ID: 9ddf68

sniff around for some small game or maybe even a stream. Food and water are always important.
>>
No. 581864 ID: 483d7f

Hunt down a tree, snap the tree's bones and eat its tasty flesh. If the flesh isn't tasty, try the marrow in the bones. If the marrow in the bones doesn't work either look for something else that's edible.
>>
No. 581890 ID: a36601

What's that behind the rock? It looks like a bushy tail.
>>
No. 581919 ID: 0d1067
File 140406028063.jpg - (13.99KB , 250x334 , tumblr_n7xvuhvFIq1qgiuqoo1_250.jpg )
581919

>> sniff around for some small game or maybe even a stream. Food and water are always important.

There's definitely something in the area, some small prey. It smells like a squirrel, or a rat, or a rabbit. It's definitely near, though you can't quite tell whe-

>> What's that behind the rock? It looks like a bushy tail.

So it is. That is most definitely a squirrel.

Look at this amazing prey you have found all by yourself and with no help whatsoever. You are truly a master among wolves.

Now to catch it
>>
No. 581920 ID: 0d1067
File 140406035408.jpg - (13.70KB , 250x334 , tumblr_n7xvuhvFIq1qgiuqoo2_250.jpg )
581920

Oh that little....

You lunged towards the squirrel, but you weren't quite quick enough. It leaped into the tree and now you're /positive/ it's laughing at you.

Okay, maybe squirrels can't laugh.

But STILL.
>>
No. 581928 ID: a36601

Hmmm. Maybe you can go after something a bit easier than a squirrel. How bout a fish? I'm certain that it won't be able to escape you by climbing up a tree like the squirrel did.
>>
No. 581930 ID: a36601

Hmmm. Maybe you can go after something a bit easier than a squirrel. How bout a fish? I'm certain that it won't be able to get away from you by climbing up a tree like that squirrel did.
>>
No. 581992 ID: 2fd516

>>581920
Jump onto the rock and then up to the branch! Go after that squirrel LIKE A MONKEY.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason