[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 575564)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140089987335.png - (29.77KB , 600x600 , pg1.png )
575564 No. 575564 ID: f93bc2

Ah shit, my head!
Expand all images
>>
No. 575565 ID: f93bc2
File 140089988943.png - (74.03KB , 600x600 , pg2.png )
575565

Ah shit, where am I!
>>
No. 575566 ID: f93bc2
File 140089990190.png - (40.93KB , 600x600 , pg3.png )
575566

Ah shit, who am I!
>>
No. 575568 ID: f93bc2
File 140089992456.png - (57.24KB , 600x600 , pg4.png )
575568

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!
>>
No. 575569 ID: 189a54

Calm down, you're too smart to panic! Think about your situation for a second, where are you?
>>
No. 575570 ID: 9a281a

Do you recognize the symbol on that guard's armor? That would tell you who's prison you're in, at least. And possibly why you're detained.
>>
No. 575634 ID: f93bc2
File 140097010140.png - (32.40KB , 600x600 , pg5.png )
575634

>>575569

I am? Okay let me try to think here.. I'm.. In a prison cell. There's a guard outside.. aand, I remember.. something about.. having to do something.. Dammit! It's too blurry! Gah why do my arms itch?!
>>
No. 575635 ID: f93bc2
File 140097012043.png - (5.99KB , 600x600 , pg6.png )
575635

>>575570

It seems scary.. It seems very scary for a reason that I can't place.. I can't look at it any-
>>
No. 575636 ID: f93bc2
File 140097013438.png - (5.63KB , 600x600 , pg7.png )
575636

"Ahhh, my dear little Rat! I see you've awoken at last!" A shrill, high voice calls my attention, sending a shiver down my spine. My arms begin to burn.
>>
No. 575637 ID: f93bc2
File 140097015796.png - (26.38KB , 600x600 , pg8.png )
575637

"Might I ask if this is the outcome you foresaw?" This man is beautiful. "Is this the 'retribution' you spoke of in your journal?" This man is perfect. "Allow me to read, some of my personal favorite passages.."
>>
No. 575638 ID: f93bc2
File 140097017999.png - (9.26KB , 600x600 , pg9.png )
575638

"'He has betrayed the natural order of the world, and I feel compelled to bring him to justice. It is my responsibility' Very admirable, Rat. What do you think of me now?" He asks, I do not hesitate to answer, "I think you are amazing. You are stupendous." He laughs a lovely laugh. "Good good! Let me go on!"

He pauses, flipping through a few pages.

"'I am a coward for leaving them, but I am too afraid that they too may get caught in this cycle. I apologize.' Do not worry, Rat. I will find them. And I will kill them. But then.. You don't even remember who they are anymore do you? Ahahahaha!!"
>>
No. 575639 ID: f93bc2
File 140097019884.png - (25.09KB , 600x600 , pg10.png )
575639

"Might I comment, that your mind was truly lovely. A very nice place to be. I've taken the liberty of sharing it with some of my top men. You don't mind, do you? Eheheh... Anyway, I must be going. Business to attend to, Gods to speak with, you understand.. Please do enjoy rotting here until your death. EEAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" He walks away.

Oh. That feeling of elation has left me.. I wonder who that wonderful man was..
>>
No. 575640 ID: f93bc2
File 140097021407.png - (56.06KB , 600x600 , pg11.png )
575640

The guard looks at me with.. pity? Yes, pity. My arms feel inflamed. This robe is so heavy.
>>
No. 575641 ID: 18866b

Ask who the fuck was that
>>
No. 575642 ID: 189a54

>>575640
Ask him what he's looking at, that man was perfect and he knows it!
>>
No. 575643 ID: 2bfcdf

That was your enemy.

Take off your robe and inspect your arms.
>>
No. 575799 ID: f93bc2
File 140104278495.png - (56.15KB , 600x600 , pg12.png )
575799

"What are you looking at?! That man was perfect and you know it!... Who was that, anyway?"
He looks more uncomfortable. "Prince Beniz.. You know, the guy you've been.. (God this is weird.. I guess there's no harm..) He's the prince of Kumadora Kingdom.. You really don't remember anything? H.. What are you doing?"
>>
No. 575800 ID: f93bc2
File 140104280241.png - (29.81KB , 600x600 , pg13.png )
575800

"Oh. I'm removing my robes in order to examine my arms further."

"What!? Don't do that! At least wait until I switch shifts! Dammit!" The guard appears to really not want to see you naked. Too bad for him.
>>
No. 575801 ID: f93bc2
File 140104282431.png - (17.88KB , 600x600 , pg14.png )
575801

Oh. You were wearing a loincloth. Well that's good you suppose. Your body however is not good. It appears to be very charred, rotting in certain places, and covered in odd runes that seem vaguely familiar. The guard gags, and you hear him run down the hall from the sight of your decrepit form.

Upon further examination of your arms, you find.. writing. 'If you are reading this, you have been captured, and your mind invaded. Speak two of the words below, learn slowly. And remember, you must defeat Beniz."
>>
No. 575802 ID: f93bc2
File 140104285364.png - (15.39KB , 600x600 , pg15.png )
575802

HAPPY FUNTIME SPELLS FOR BEGINNING DISCIPLES BOOK! Welcome to the wonderful world of MAGIC! It seems your Temple Master has decided you ready for your first two spell words!* Congratulations! By combining two of any spell words, you can effect the area around you, and target of your choice!* The words in the beginner selection are; Self- The caster, this means you! Open- The act of opening something! Close- The act of closing something! Water- All elements pertaining to water! And Color- The color of any given target item!

(WARNING. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COMBINE ANY WORDS WITHOUT CONSENT AND GUIDANCE FROM A REGISTERED TEACHER AND/OR TEMPLE MASTER. POOR WORD COMBINATIONS MAY RESULT IN DEATH, ETERNAL DAMNATION, COMAS, INJURY, DEVASTATION OF THE UNIVERSE, TIMELINE COLLAPSES, AND OTHER UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES. *Do not attempt to learn any of these words unless approved by your Temple Master. **Some targets are restricted to their given words, water targets may not be manipulated unless you have the water word, etc.)

Choose two words from the list above to be your first spell combination.
>>
No. 575805 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575802
OPEN and COLOR. "Open Black" should open the jail.

Is this Revenant Quest?
>>
No. 575807 ID: 0444c2

>>575802
OPEN and COLOR would be good. We could probably even use it on the guard!
>>
No. 575808 ID: 9a281a

Open Color (while concentrating on black) might open the cell, yes.
>>
No. 575809 ID: 2fc3e9

Open color sounds good.

I miss Revenant Quest.
>>
No. 575844 ID: d0864b

"Close" and "self" might be useful as a defence against mind invasion. Although getting out of the cell might be more immediately pressing...

Also, check if there is writing on your leg as well. And if there is anything else in your cell.
>>
No. 575880 ID: f93bc2
File 140106139341.png - (223.00KB , 600x600 , pg16.png )
575880

You decide upon 'Open' and 'Color', believing it to be the most useful. You feel a tingling in your fingers and head, and the colors of the room around you begin to distort and melt, revealing themselves to you in a way you could never have seen before. You gain the ability to use your first spell, Open Color. Try using it on different things to find out what happens! (Example: 'Use Open-Color on Prison Bars')
>>
No. 575881 ID: f93bc2
File 140106140428.png - (86.48KB , 600x600 , pg17.png )
575881

You tap into the essence of the BLACKNESS of the prison bars before you, easily manipulating them and easing them aside. The door is open.
>>
No. 575882 ID: f93bc2
File 140106141792.png - (82.27KB , 600x600 , pg18.png )
575882

You are free. You stand outside your cell, which has nothing but your robes inside. To your left lies an open door at the end of a hallway laden with cells like your own. To your right is a staircase, at the end of a similar hall. The guard will most likely return soon. What do you do?
>>
No. 575883 ID: 9a281a

Go opposite the way the guard ran off.
>>
No. 575887 ID: 0ee153

>>575882
Open-grey the walls.
>>
No. 575898 ID: e1609c

put your robe back on man, drawing all those scars and shit is probably a lot harder than drawing a nondescript blue robe
>>
No. 576046 ID: f93bc2
File 140114242990.png - (60.83KB , 600x600 , pg19.png )
576046

>>575898

Well golly if you insist.
>>
No. 576047 ID: f93bc2
File 140114244734.png - (44.94KB , 600x600 , pg20.png )
576047

>>575887

Nothing could go wrong with this idea. You move your hand towards the wall, concentrating...
A doorway sized passage opens up to reveal dirt and rocks on the other side of the wall. You are apparently underground. You hear the dirt shift a bit, and the stone ceiling above you crackle. You get the strong feeling that taking the supporting walls away from an underground structure is a poor idea.
>>
No. 576048 ID: f93bc2
File 140114246576.png - (31.09KB , 600x600 , pg21.png )
576048

>>575883

You're fairly sure he went towards the door, so you head for the stairs. As you pass through the hall, you can't help but notice all other cells are empty, but look as though they've been recently occupied. You wonder for a moment where the other prisoners might have gone to.

You stop at the doorway at the top of the stairs, peering out to see a guard at a desk. He's laden with keys and is reading through papers. You suspect he is the TOP GUARD 'round here. He'd see if you went for the hallway ahead, which you suspect to be the exit, but you believe you might be able to sneak to either of the two doors to your left. One of the doors reads 'Section Warden Madding' and appears to be an office. The other is untitled. What do you do?
>>
No. 576050 ID: 189a54

>>576048
There's no way he has a chance of seeing you if he's dead. A quick mix of Open-Pale/Open-Pink, Open-Red and Open-White at his head could leave the room open for you to walk around in, plus you'd be able to take those keys.

If badass magic assassinations aren't your thing, though, then by all means try to just sneak to the untitled door.
>>
No. 576051 ID: 9a281a

Uh, try close water. If the the eyes are pools, maybe that will put him to sleep?
>>
No. 576058 ID: 0ee153

>>576050
>>576051
>Some targets are restricted to their given words, water targets may not be manipulated unless you have the water word, etc.

I suspect that a human being is made of enough water to count as a water target, and we only have Open and Color, meaning no magic assassinations for us.

Open the doors to distract him and then smash his head against the desk corner?
>>
No. 576287 ID: 761017

>>576048
Open-Black The Boots

not sure what that will do, but he'll be too busy checking out his (untied? unsoled? unbuckled?) boots to see us make our move.
>>
No. 576288 ID: 761017

What do you guys think of casting Open-Black The guard's hair?
>>
No. 576292 ID: 2bfcdf

>>576048
I wonder if Opening the desk would get us anywhere...

Actually maybe we should go the other way. The other guard probably went to the toilets to vomit, so if we can surprise him we stand a better chance of taking him out and stealing his weapon.
>>
No. 576301 ID: 761017
File 140124696019.jpg - (117.79KB , 834x834 , 140114246576.jpg )
576301

I made this guide for you guys to use.
>>
No. 576809 ID: 8b55c7
File 140167258008.png - (5.78KB , 600x600 , pg22.png )
576809

>>576050

You get the feeling that you cannot yet manipulate a living body. You have a strange feeling that you won't be able to until you unlock new words pertaining to the fact.

>>576051

You currently only possess COLOR, and OPEN!

>Open-Black The Boots

You decide this plan seem as viable as any others.
>>
No. 576810 ID: 8b55c7
File 140167260083.png - (139.22KB , 600x600 , pg23.png )
576810

You manipulate the colors around the guard's boots, and watch as they mystically unravel themselves in a flurry of shades and hues, until finally coming to a rest..
>>
No. 576811 ID: 8b55c7
File 140167261635.png - (5.98KB , 600x600 , pg24.png )
576811

Untying the guard's boots. You decide that seemed like a lot of build up just to prank the guard, but you got him SO GOOD. You have no idea what to do now.
>>
No. 576812 ID: 8b55c7
File 140167263994.png - (35.07KB , 600x600 , pg25.png )
576812

A string is pulled, and a small hidden bell attached to it rings. The guard takes notice and stands quickly before turning toward you and rushing forward, in an apparent hurry to get downstairs.
>>
No. 576813 ID: 8b55c7
File 140167265539.png - (10.85KB , 600x600 , pg26.png )
576813

The guard trips on his newly untied laces, and comically falls flat on his face. You feel sort of bad, but at the same time, your WACKY PRANKSTER skill goes up a sweet 10 points.
>>
No. 576814 ID: 8b55c7
File 140167267496.png - (15.43KB , 600x600 , pg27.png )
576814

You now have free reign of the room. The guard lies out cold on the floor, and the bell rings occasionally. What do you do?
>>
No. 576816 ID: 2bfcdf

>>576814
Steal his weapon, and keys. Then just go in the right door.
>>
No. 576817 ID: 24dc7a

Could you carry him quickly enough to shove him into the cell?
>>
No. 576882 ID: a46bff

Someone is ringing the bell for some reason, either to summon this guard specifically or the bell itself is an alarm: We have to get moving and there's little point in dragging him somewhere: Loot keys, weapons, anything else that seems particularly useful (like ID, money) and let's go through one of those doors.
What's written on the sign on that one door?
>>
No. 577167 ID: 761017

>>576882
>What's written on the sign on that one door?
It's a warden's office.
>One of the doors reads 'Section Warden Madding' and appears to be an office. The other is untitled.
>>
No. 577738 ID: 0bea27

>>576814
search him for useful things. Then tie his shoelaces to the stool to further inconvenience him.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason