[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 139437503299.png - (8.12KB , 640x400 , why.png )
565712 No. 565712 ID: d674bc

It's 6 in the afternoon, you're hungover and you're in a store to buy a beer.
The store never seems to have anything in stock.
What do you do?
Expand all images
>>
No. 565714 ID: 0b54f4

Buy nachos instead.
>>
No. 565715 ID: d674bc
File 139437641996.png - (8.78KB , 640x400 , why2.png )
565715

You climb the idiotically high shelf and grab a pack of nachos.
You now remember that you have no money at all.
>>
No. 565716 ID: be48b2

Well then you better rob the store to get some money
>>
No. 565717 ID: 6e7636

that's not a shelf that's a fucking abacus
>>
No. 565718 ID: d674bc
File 139437733866.png - (14.63KB , 640x400 , why3.png )
565718

The big man behind the counter asks about your knife. You get nerveous and, considering your strength and the fact that you're hungover, you decide not to do that.
>>
No. 565724 ID: be48b2

Yeah you don't want to get people screaming in panic around you when you have a killer hungover.

Go behind the store and rummage around in the dumpster for food or bottles that you can return for money.
>>
No. 565725 ID: 6e7636

perform calculations on abacus
>>
No. 565730 ID: d674bc
File 139438531364.png - (11.12KB , 640x400 , why4.png )
565730

From the smell, you assume 2 things: Your nose still works and any food in there would probably kill you, if not send you to hospital.
>>
No. 565791 ID: 0b54f4

>The food'll kill you
Soo.... I dunno, how bad's your hangover? :3
>>
No. 565798 ID: 379075

Do you not have a job or an apartment or something? I would stay away from a car right now if you've still got one.
>>
No. 565825 ID: a87e3a

>>565730
Hang out in front of the store and bug passerbys for spare change and also ask where's the nearest place you can buy a beer.
>>
No. 565876 ID: d674bc
File 139447976853.png - (10.99KB , 640x400 , why5.png )
565876

You're standing at a street corner, begging for money. That seems not to work and an old friend of yours notices you and hastens his step.
>>
No. 565940 ID: 5fd94e

Say hi
>>
No. 565955 ID: 4a75fa

Obliviously try to talk to your friend as if nothing's wrong, even if he tries to ignore you, for maximum social awkwardness.
>>
No. 565967 ID: d674bc
File 139455766249.png - (6.81KB , 640x400 , why6.png )
565967

No, he's already gone.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason