[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 138137746334.jpg - (80.44KB , 600x600 , angel's work title panel.jpg )
543604 No. 543604 ID: f3a21b

A cage is no place for a heavenly being, but it's not like it hasn't been done before.
Expand all images
>>
No. 543605 ID: f3a21b
File 138137749222.jpg - (65.21KB , 600x600 , p1.jpg )
543605

The sun is rising again, shining the light through the tiny window and telling me it's morning. I don't know what time it is, but it still makes me so angry!
>>
No. 543606 ID: f3a21b
File 138137751024.jpg - (73.71KB , 600x600 , p2.jpg )
543606

I shouldn't be in here, not in a cage like this! I have to do my God's work, and They're surely furious with me now for not having done anything...
>>
No. 543607 ID: 9ddf68

what did you have to do?
>>
No. 543608 ID: 2f2cd6

So who are you, and how did you end up here?
>>
No. 543614 ID: b8ceae

>>543606
I'm pretty sure the fury is reserved for those who impeded your work.

Have you tried prayer?
>>
No. 543618 ID: c23ab0

Engage your rage on your domicile structure. Bust through the walls!
>>
No. 543648 ID: 68ac42

... You're Satan, aren't you?
>>
No. 543649 ID: 68ac42

Weren't you, like, kicked out of Heaven with the rest of the Sons of Sedition?
No?, Doesn't ring a bell?

How about Lucifer, Prometheus, Perdition, Son of Perdition, Abaddon, Apollyon, Angel of light, Adversary, Anti-Christ, Beast, Prince of Darkness, Prince of the World, King of Babylon, God of this Age, King of the bottomless pit, Leviathan, Man of Sin, Power of Darkness, Dragon, Enemy, Old Nick, Old Roger, Serpent, Serpent of Old, Evil & Lawless one, Deceiver, Beelzebub, Father of Lies & Contention? /Really/?

How about Lightbringer Morningstar, Son of the Morning? (Talk about Mary Sue...)
>>
No. 543708 ID: f3a21b
File 138146874550.jpg - (83.38KB , 600x600 , p3.jpg )
543708

>...You're Satan, aren't you?
Who's that? My name is Phema, and I was captured, not cast out, thank-you very much.
>>
No. 543709 ID: f3a21b
File 138146877894.jpg - (81.06KB , 600x600 , p4.jpg )
543709

And I've tried and tried to get out, but the glass is way too thick!
>>
No. 543710 ID: f3a21b
File 138146880829.jpg - (112.50KB , 600x600 , p5.jpg )
543710

I hate it! I just hate it!
>>
No. 543712 ID: 7bbaae

>>543710
Rattle? I think the hatch is loose. Perhaps you could jump up and dislodge it, then escape.
>>
No. 543714 ID: c23ab0

push battan
>>
No. 543716 ID: b2c9e1

Is the cage held to the floor somehow? if not, try rocking from side to side...if it falls it will probably either break, or you will be able to get at the hatch.
>>
No. 543729 ID: 761017

Your wings look bound or possibly removed?

You're an angel, a spiritual being! Are you trapped in some spiritual place that has spirit cages, or do you have to follow the laws of reality when you enter the physical realm?

Either way, all such beings I heard of mention phase-shifting abilities. Use that to get out!
>>
No. 543749 ID: 67bfa9

are those gray wraps part of your usual attire? or has some surgery been performed on you?
>>
No. 543755 ID: a36601

>>543709
Do they ever open the thing to feed you or to let you stretch your legs?

Also, can we see the 4th wall with the window?
>>
No. 543758 ID: cad45e

God is omnipotent and knows all right?

So clearly, if god didn't warn you about this, this is gods will. Stay in your cell and await for whatever means god have for you and whatever you are sending a message to. Like a good little angel.
>>
No. 543792 ID: 68ac42

No, your right, with one eye that theory is out the window.

But you've never heard of the Devil? That's very odd.

Soooo.... You're a cyclops. Does that make you Nephilim? Whats your job?
>>
No. 543793 ID: 68ac42

>>543792

Nuh-uh, pal, you got it all wrong.

This is an age old coaching technique of testing an agent's resolve and endurance. You cant have indecisive, unstable people that start doing their own thing every time you turn your back working for you.
>>
No. 543801 ID: c770a7

Of course she's uniclopian, how else is she going to have her eye single to the glory of God?

Also, get ready, you'll probably be busting out of here soon, so be prepared: they say that breaking out is hard to do.
>>
No. 543803 ID: 68ac42

All I saw was UNI CLOP IA.

But what if she gets a mote in her eye, or worse yet, her eye offendeth thee?
>>
No. 546800 ID: 7a38cc
File 138371926197.jpg - (73.96KB , 600x600 , p6.jpg )
546800

>Your wings look bound or possibly removed?
>are those gray wraps part of your usual attire? or has some surgery been performed on you?
Those humans took my wings, and since They gave me a true physical form when I was sent down on my mission. They're trusting me to carry this out all by myself, since They already have to show the other angels where to set their sights next.
>>
No. 546801 ID: 7a38cc
File 138371927897.jpg - (54.90KB , 600x600 , p7.jpg )
546801

>push battan
The button? I can't press that, it's outside of my cage.
>>
No. 546802 ID: 7a38cc
File 138371929311.jpg - (90.59KB , 600x600 , p8.jpg )
546802

>Rattle? I think the hatch is loose. Perhaps you could jump up and disloge it, then escape.
The hatch! The humans must have not locked it when they last tried to feed me their food.
>>
No. 546803 ID: 7a38cc
File 138371930508.jpg - (70.49KB , 600x600 , p9.jpg )
546803

Hup!
>>
No. 546952 ID: c1f19a

Yo, angel dude, if you aren't gonna make it hopping to get at the hatch perhaps it's time to leave the physical form behind for a sec and take a look outside.
>>
No. 546961 ID: 7dbd6b

Bend knees, then extend. It gets you more hight than just willing yourself up; you don't have wings anymore.
>>
No. 546970 ID: 097017

>>543758
the word your looking for is omniscient.
>>
No. 546994 ID: cad45e

>>546970
Yes, yes i am.

So you should probably do what your all knowing god wants, which may or may not be a silly test after all..
>>
No. 547023 ID: c1f19a

>>546970 >the word your looking for is omniscient.
Grammar fail: The grammar mistake you're making is confusing the homophones your and you're.

>>
No. 547294 ID: 097017

>>547023
well that butthurt just serves me right. Thanks for the correction. Might have gone without noticing that.
>>
No. 547331 ID: bd48c5

>>546803
What was your mission? And why, if humans are so violent as to intentionally mutilate sapient beings, did they not give you a physical body capable of fending them off? Why did you need a physical form at all?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason