[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 518843)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137195037906.png - (208.86KB , 1088x1472 , one.png )
518843 No. 518843 ID: 883a49

Expand all images
>>
No. 518844 ID: 399612

>>518843

Hi. Do you have a name?
>>
No. 518845 ID: 883a49
File 137195093784.gif - (64.70KB , 1088x1472 , mouse.gif )
518845

You are a mouse, a very fidgety fellow if you must say so yourself... Uhm, it seems that you have forgotten your name, how unfortunate... What is your name?

[animated]
>>
No. 518846 ID: ea4b0b

>>518845
Dick Knobbington, the finest detective this side of Sexton Blake.
>>
No. 518847 ID: bf54a8

harry
>>
No. 518848 ID: c23ab0

Your name is OH GOD WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU

Esquire.
>>
No. 518849 ID: 883a49
File 137195136732.png - (176.09KB , 1088x1472 , 2.png )
518849

>>518846
You aren't in Sexton Blake and you certainly aren't a detective...
>>
No. 518850 ID: 883a49
File 137195168681.png - (177.49KB , 1088x1472 , 3.png )
518850

>>518847
>>518848
Ah yes, Harry Esquire is fine.
>>
No. 518851 ID: 883a49
File 137195178923.png - (150.25KB , 832x1280 , 4.png )
518851

>>518848
OHMYGODWHATISITOHMYGODIMGOINGTODIEIMGOINGTODIEHOLYBARNICLESINEVERDIDEATTHATCHEESEICANTDIENOWOHMYGOD
>>
No. 518852 ID: 883a49
File 137195187709.png - (118.77KB , 704x1024 , 5.png )
518852

That wasn't very funny...
>>
No. 518854 ID: 9c12e1

Shut the fuck up.
What do you see around you?
>>
No. 518855 ID: 883a49
File 137195251072.png - (177.88KB , 832x1536 , 6.png )
518855

Very rude, that's what it was...
>>
No. 518856 ID: 883a49
File 137195268679.png - (183.14KB , 960x1536 , 7.png )
518856

>>518854
If you think he's going to respond to that, think again, jackass.
>>
No. 518859 ID: 735f4f

Sorry for the scare Harry but it would be nice to know where you are right now. All we can see is a foot or two in each direction so for all we know there could be horrible dangers lurking.
>>
No. 518861 ID: 883a49
File 137195350579.png - (85.51KB , 960x640 , ruuuude.png )
518861

>>518859
He's still mad, but he'll show you the room he's in. In fact, he just woke up a little while ago.
>>
No. 518864 ID: f2c20c

>>518861
What's that on the wall across from you?
>>
No. 518867 ID: 883a49
File 137195417194.png - (448.54KB , 1280x1280 , 8.png )
518867

>>518864
Unfortunately his SCARED-O-METER is at much too high a level, thanks to the last scare, to look at the WINDOW.
>>
No. 518869 ID: 883a49
File 137195450719.png - (235.48KB , 832x1984 , but.png )
518869

But, that scare boosted his EXP points so it was ,to an extent, a good thing... But not really.
>>
No. 518870 ID: 735f4f

Its ok little guy why don't you check the bed first. See if there is anything underneath or under a pillow.
>>
No. 518876 ID: c23ab0

Sorry to have scared you. It was my suggestion that your name be "oh god what is that behind you esquire." Multiple middle names are all the rage these days.
>>
No. 518877 ID: c23ab0

Ogwitby for short.
>>
No. 518878 ID: 3e4b6e

Agreed. Under the bed.
>>
No. 518887 ID: 883a49
File 137195672068.png - (192.89KB , 1216x960 , 9.png )
518887

'B-but there might be something...or someone under this bed...' He thinks to himself. 'Something vicious that would want to eat me... The pillow is uh, lumpy so there must be something under it, m-maybe it's hostile...'
>>
No. 518888 ID: 883a49
File 137195708610.png - (239.74KB , 1216x960 , pause.png )
518888

Pausing for the night, cya all of yous tomorrow (not really see of course, im not psychic)
>>
No. 518889 ID: 735f4f

Well when you found yourself in the room were you on the bed or just standing there?

Also suck it up and check already. If something horrible is lurking you are probably doomed anyway.
>>
No. 518890 ID: d1d627

hrm. Well, it's not perfect, but I think I can defuse your fears. The pillow. However big it is, for something to be concealed under it in a manner to leave a bit of doubt as to is it lumpy, it can't be much bigger than your hand.
And as for under your bed, do you still have the sheets to go with that pillow? You could twist it around into something resembling a rope, and swing that around under there. If it catches on something, we'll know it WAS dangerous, but it's less risky than, say, sticking the tip of your tail in there.
>>
No. 518902 ID: 9ddf68

well if you don't check then you'll never know and it will keep gnawing at you until you finally do check just to finally see if there is or isn't anything under there so you might as well save yourself the trouble and just check it now.
>>
No. 518978 ID: 1b198f
File 137202207519.png - (195.97KB , 1280x1024 , 10.png )
518978

>>518902
>>518890
>>518889
Y-yes well, you do do suppose that if there was something there that would want to eat you they would have sprung out of the shadows already...
>>
No. 518979 ID: 1b198f
File 137202221056.png - (197.76KB , 1280x1024 , 11.png )
518979

It's... it's a....
>>
No. 518980 ID: 1b198f
File 137202262278.png - (202.52KB , 1280x1024 , 13.png )
518980

It's a book of matches... sweet!
>>
No. 518981 ID: 1b198f
File 137202291574.png - (196.18KB , 1280x1024 , 14.png )
518981

>>518890
There aren't any sheets on this bed...
>>
No. 518983 ID: d1d627

Well then, you have two options concerning under the bed.
Option A: use a match in the box of matches to make a small light with which to see in the shadows under the bed.
Option B: Take the pillow, and toss/slide it under there. Sheets would have been perferable, but the pillow can still work, I think.
>>
No. 518984 ID: ea4b0b

>>518983
you are forgetting optiin C: light bed on fire
>>
No. 518999 ID: c23ab0

option C sounds like the safest bet.
>>
No. 519000 ID: f2c20c

>>518981
Peek under the bed!
>>
No. 519012 ID: 1b198f
File 137203210610.png - (250.70KB , 1280x1024 , 114.png )
519012

Yes, well, burning the bed would be -1 bed so you don't think that's such a good idea... And plus, it wouldn't help if you didn't get an-
>>
No. 519014 ID: 1b198f
File 137203213610.png - (255.92KB , 1280x1024 , 14.png )
519014

That wasn't there before....
>>
No. 519017 ID: 1b198f
File 137203263549.png - (254.07KB , 1280x1024 , 115.png )
519017

Uh...anyway, uhm...-goshthispillowsureisfluffy- you should check under the bed now....
>>
No. 519018 ID: 5869f6

Look closer, don't worry. It'll be alright.
Trust us.
>>
No. 519024 ID: bc3b41

>>519018
"Trust us," he says, in an eerie, untrustworthy sentence.

But yeahhhh, here's an idea: you could back up a few feet before looking under the bed, for a safety margin.
>>
No. 519025 ID: c23ab0

Best that you hide under the bed. That thing is awfully blue and terrifying looking.
>>
No. 519027 ID: bf54a8

blue 6 (you sunk my battleship)
>>
No. 519029 ID: d1d627

Take action, and take control of your destiny!
Examine that blue object, perhaps from a distance, but slowly close in.
hrrm...it's fluffy, but also useful. you can use it to knock that blue thing away and off the bed, if need be! Or, if you think you have the dexterity to do so, use the pillow and pick it up. Or perhaps do the under the bed checking thing I mentioned before, if you don't want to mess with the blue thing for right now.
>>
No. 519031 ID: ea4b0b
File 137203745985.png - (91.98KB , 800x600 , BURN THE IMPURE.png )
519031

>>519017
Dude
If there is something at ALL waiting under the bed, then chances are it will be waiting for someone to gingerly stick a thing under there.
Wanna know what it WONT be suspecting, though?
BED FLIPPAGE
I am sayin' you grab that weird orb thing, then in one fell swoop LAUNCH THAT MOFO TEN FEET IN THE AIR LIKE NO TOMORROW
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR DESTINY AND FEAR NO MAN OR MOUSE, IF FOR ONLY A MOMENT.
BE ALL YOU CAN BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No. 519034 ID: f2c20c

>>519017
Poke the thingy.
>>
No. 519044 ID: 76e6d0

EAT THAT SHIT YO.
>>
No. 519056 ID: 1b198f
File 137204240368.png - (250.92KB , 1280x1024 , 16.png )
519056

Well, might as well deal with the orb first...
>>
No. 519057 ID: 1b198f
File 137204253437.png - (260.26KB , 1280x1024 , 17.png )
519057

...
>>
No. 519059 ID: 1b198f

grrrrrowl
>>
No. 519060 ID: 1b198f
File 137204292275.png - (211.45KB , 1280x640 , 15.png )
519060

Now you just have to crawl down here...
>>
No. 519062 ID: c31f72

Just try not to think about all the scary things that might be in the darkness under your bed. Like poisonous spiders or large snakes or Cthulu
>>
No. 519063 ID: 1b198f
File 137204321876.png - (333.19KB , 1408x1024 , 19.png )
519063

>>519059
HA HA NOPE
>>
No. 519065 ID: 1b198f
File 137204338977.png - (290.08KB , 1536x1132 , 20.png )
519065

>>519062
OOOH BOY OOOOH BOY OOOOOOH BOY
>>
No. 519070 ID: 1b198f
File 137204346959.png - (307.74KB , 1536x1116 , 21.png )
519070

OOOH DEAR OOOOOOOH DEAR......
>>
No. 519071 ID: 1b198f
File 137204363554.png - (325.90KB , 1536x1088 , 22.png )
519071

OH MY OH MY.....
>>
No. 519075 ID: 1b198f
File 137204397560.png - (467.03KB , 1536x1472 , pause2.png )
519075

pausing for the night. Cy'all
>>
No. 519083 ID: f2c20c

>>519071
Take the orb and run!
>>
No. 519106 ID: 9ddf68

crap, grab the orb and light that bitch on fire. Then run like hell boy.
>>
No. 519115 ID: 9ddf68

>>519106
and I mean light the bed on fire, not the orb
>>
No. 519250 ID: ea4b0b
File 137211657294.png - (105.87KB , 800x600 , BURNITBURNITBURNIT.png )
519250

>>519071
LIGHT IT AFLAME, LEAVE NAUGHT BUT ASH.
>>
No. 519269 ID: 91c1b3

>>519250
You're starting to get kinda... manic there. Ease up a bit on all that cleansing with fire.

>>519071
Save the orb! It will need your protection from the beast beneath the bed. Fight back with your mighty flame! (set the bed on fire after getting the orb)
>>
No. 519278 ID: d1d627

Hey, better idea, toss the flame UNDER the bed, if you can manage it while grabbing the orb and getting some distance, might get a look under there!
Here's to hoping the building's not flammable (we should REALLY check these things before getting all pyro up in here!)
>>
No. 519437 ID: efabe3
File 137220499312.png - (245.43KB , 1408x1024 , 23.png )
519437

Oh god you hope this works....
>>
No. 519439 ID: efabe3
File 137220513525.png - (268.23KB , 1408x1024 , 24.png )
519439

...Now for the orb...
>>
No. 519440 ID: efabe3
File 137220548218.png - (234.43KB , 1536x1056 , 25.png )
519440

Fire: *CRACKLE*
>>
No. 519441 ID: efabe3
File 137220604402.png - (438.71KB , 1368x862 , 26.png )
519441

>>
No. 519443 ID: efabe3
File 137220638066.png - (337.12KB , 1316x888 , 27.png )
519443

>>
No. 519444 ID: efabe3
File 137220680878.png - (482.72KB , 1404x868 , 28.png )
519444

>>
No. 519445 ID: efabe3
File 137220756141.png - (561.30KB , 1792x1344 , 29.png )
519445

>>
No. 519446 ID: efabe3
File 137220775967.png - (96.39KB , 960x640 , e.png )
519446

The bed is aflame. What will you do now?
>>
No. 519456 ID: 3e4b6e

Leave before you suffocate
>>
No. 519470 ID: 5869f6

Quickly leave, lest you fall unto harm.
We, at least,some of us, do not want to see you hurt.
>>
No. 519471 ID: 87fb1c

FLEE MAN FLEE! Noone must know you've done this!
>>
No. 519473 ID: ea4b0b
File 137221342671.png - (78.82KB , 800x600 , YESSSSS.png )
519473

>>519446

W̊ͯͩ̊ͫ̀͌ A̍ͤ̉̆̃ ̐̈̈ͥ́T̑ͮ̓ ͦ͆C͌̏͌ͭͫ̑̃ ̶ͪ͐͒Hͮ͆͐ͯ ͂ͫͬ̿͢ ͮ ̾͆̍̄̇͢ Ȋ͆ͥ̏̄̕ Tͯͭ̍͛̊̚ ͦ̂͛̅ͫ̀͆ ̀̆ͧ͂ ̢̔͌ͨ͂B̛͗̄̆̓̓̚ ͒̓ͬ̾̈́U̴ͨ͛̏̄ͣ ̂̃̌̈͒R̿ ̵ͧ̒N.́

>>
No. 519482 ID: 517ec1

>>519473
You make the best posts.

Anyways. Mouse! There is fire in this room. That door looks GREAT about now.
>>
No. 519502 ID: c23ab0

What is outside can't possibly be scarier than what's inside right now! Run!
>>
No. 519524 ID: 3bb45f

open the door to see if it's unlocked, but don't leave until you see what happens to the thing under the bed.
>>
No. 519525 ID: 35edd4

Masturbate to the blaze.
>>
No. 519537 ID: f2c20c

>>519446
Better leave the room. Maybe find a fire extinguisher before your house burns down.
>>
No. 519546 ID: 9ddf68

uuuuuuuhhhhhh, got a bucket of water handy or maybe a fire extinguisher, we should probably make sure this doesn't spread.
>>
No. 519598 ID: e31ca1

>>519525
god that fire is fucking hot
>>
No. 519640 ID: 2b2eb7
File 137228512724.png - (112.42KB , 960x640 , a.png )
519640

rolled 9 = 9

You try the door.


>If 25+ Unlocked
>If 25- Locked
>>
No. 519641 ID: c23ab0

Nooooo beat on the door frantically!
>>
No. 519643 ID: 2b2eb7
File 137228547928.png - (178.27KB , 960x1440 , 30.png )
519643

You try to twist the doorknob but it just doesn't budge, no matter how hard you try.
>>
No. 519644 ID: 2b2eb7
File 137228566887.png - (234.36KB , 960x1536 , 31.png )
519644

>>519641
You knock at the door as strongly as you can, hoping that the same person (people?) that trapped you in here wouldn't want to let you die but there's no answer...
>>
No. 519646 ID: d1d627

Ok, unless you think you can break that door down we need to break out the window-wait, where'd the orb go!?
>>
No. 519647 ID: f2c20c

Try the window next.
>>
No. 519649 ID: c23ab0

>>519646

Silly it's in your INVENTORY
>>
No. 519651 ID: 9ddf68

try window next, failing that try kicking the door down
>>
No. 519656 ID: 2b2eb7
File 137229110776.png - (327.66KB , 960x730 , c.png )
519656

>>519649
>>519646
This prompts the command for the Inventory. Since this is your first time using the Inventory, a holographic lady is here to show you how to use it.

A metallic voice echos:
>>519525
"I doubt that he is going to do that in a life-or-death situation."

>>519598
"Very."

>>519470
"Thank you."


"What?"

"Do you need any help with your Inventory?"
>>
No. 519658 ID: f2c20c

>>519656
Okay, item 1 is the pillow. Could you give us information about item 2, the orb? You wouldn't happen to know what it does?
>>
No. 519660 ID: 2b2eb7
File 137229266347.png - (343.58KB , 960x728 , d.png )
519660

>>519658
"ANALYZING PLEASE WAIT......"

A whirring noise echos in the room. Harry is confused, shouldn't he be getting out of here instead of listening to some holographic form?

"ANALYSIS COMPLETE...... The orb is not an orb but a Dragon of a small kind. The Egg is at too much of an undeveloped stage for correct identification. Please ask again later. To access my Viewport, type in StellaExe. If that is all I shall take my leave."
>>
No. 519664 ID: 9ddf68

window Window window Window WINDOW WINDOW NOW that fire is getting kind of big
>>
No. 519671 ID: c23ab0

Is that a fire behind you or are you the hottest holographic projection to walk into my inventory space?
>>
No. 519677 ID: f2c20c

>>519660
I think we'd better get out of here before the smoke gets too thick. That's the dangerous part of the fire, really.
>>
No. 519683 ID: 5869f6

>>519660
Dayum son, that hologram's pretty smokin'.
(lol)
>>
No. 519686 ID: d1d627

Enough joking you guys!
Alright, we need to get out, and we have an egg and a pillow. First off, check that window to see if you can open it somehow naturally. If not, we'll have to sacrifice the egg to break it open. AS A WARNING, HOWEVER YOU OPEN THE WINDOW THE FIRE WILL EXPLODE IN SIZE WHEN YOU DO! I'm saying this now so you can steel yourself for it!
The fire thing could happen, because when you open the window, that will allow a fresh supply of oxygen, which in turn, feeds the flames. IDK if this quest is gonna have real-world physics like that tbh, but better safe then sorry!
>>
No. 519813 ID: 01531c

>>519686
The explosion is caused by the created pressure differential literally sucking the hottest air (the flame) towards the low-pressure channel.

The increase in oxygen flow but this pressure differential only affects the flame to momentarily burn hotter.
>>
No. 519814 ID: 01531c

Stella looks pretty hot.

Anyhow

[STELLAEXE]
[WALDOEXE]
[CARMENEXE]
[STATLEREXE]
[WALDORFEXE]
>>
No. 519867 ID: c23ab0

>>519814

I'm pretty sure that just brings up the interface several times in an unsettlingly jarring fashion. Try hitting Escape to close it.
>>
No. 519873 ID: ea4b0b
File 137237187430.png - (30.09KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
519873

>>519664
>>
No. 519874 ID: ea4b0b
File 137237190696.png - (58.74KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
519874

SMASH THE DAMN GLASS.
>>
No. 519896 ID: 87fb1c

Well? what are you waiting for? Get past that door! If you can fit through that tiny window GO FOR IT! if you can't stick your hand through and try unlocking it from the other side.

GET A MOVE ON!
>>
No. 520299 ID: 2dc228
File 137255567390.gif - (827.01KB , 1140x746 , OK.gif )
520299

>>519814
"Ǐͥ̍̒ͨ̐ͣ͞'̢ͭ̌̃̋͂M ̔̋͌͌EJ̀U̓͒̃S͗̏̊̂͒RT͊̒̓͊ͦ̆͗ ͩ̾̿Ţ̇̍̓͂ͣ̿RH́ͦ̋̋̍̚̚Ȃ̷ͤT̕ ̛̈́̔ͪ̆OHƠ͐̎̓̏RT̈́̋"
>>
No. 520302 ID: c23ab0

Quick, jump off the edge where the fourth wall should be!
>>
No. 520305 ID: 2dc228
File 137255652646.png - (307.53KB , 1472x768 , h.png )
520305

>>520302
B-but there is a wall there....
>>
No. 520308 ID: 2dc228
File 137255709192.png - (295.30KB , 1024x704 , i.png )
520308

>>
No. 520309 ID: 2dc228
File 137255735536.png - (322.55KB , 1024x741 , j.png )
520309

Oookay miss voice lady...
>>
No. 520311 ID: 2dc228
File 137255751816.png - (332.01KB , 1024x704 , k.png )
520311

>>
No. 520313 ID: 2dc228
File 137255778871.png - (329.75KB , 1024x704 , l.png )
520313

*PLINKCLK*
>>
No. 520328 ID: b64ef2

now follow everyone else.
>>
No. 520330 ID: c23ab0

Get outta there!
>>
No. 520364 ID: 5869f6

MOVE DUMMKOPF
RUN
Отступать!
Recedere!
HAUL ASS OUT OF THE GODDAMN ROOM
>>
No. 520380 ID: 9ddf68

RUN BOY RUN
>>
No. 520394 ID: c23ab0

Hope you wrapped your fist in the pillowcase before punching that window.
>>
No. 522067 ID: 0601ab
File 137313661788.png - (15.82KB , 1024x638 , mouseg.png )
522067

>>
No. 522068 ID: 0601ab
File 137313664540.png - (18.79KB , 624x415 , ooo no.png )
522068

>>
No. 522074 ID: 9b57d3

>>522068
Tuck and roll!
>>
No. 522075 ID: 5869f6

OH SHIT NO
CURL INTO A BALL
BEND YOUR KNEES
YOU'RE NOT DYING ON US
WE WON'T LET YOU
>>
No. 522076 ID: 0601ab
File 137313748978.png - (108.55KB , 614x378 , yay.png )
522076

>>522074
>>522075

"HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE I DO THAT IN MID-AIR???"
>>
No. 522085 ID: 0601ab
File 137313817004.png - (137.75KB , 744x564 , wnok.png )
522085

>>
No. 522091 ID: 9ddf68

bend at the wast and then you can curl into a ball, just whatever you do make sure you hit the ground rolling, unless there is water under you, then you'd just do one of the most awesome cannon balls in history.
>>
No. 522132 ID: 9b57d3

You look rather high up. You can A. try using the pillowcase as a parachute or B. panic and try waking up the egg hoping it hatches into something big enough to carry you and also immediately smart enough to carry you.
>>
No. 522214 ID: c23ab0

This is simply physics. If you tuck, your rotational arm will decrease in radius, which causes the tiniest spin to turn into a roll. So just tuck! Tuck! Rolling will happen! Protect your fragile mousey extremities!
>>
No. 523371 ID: ea4b0b
File 137346503762.png - (75.74KB , 500x692 , fuck dat pussy shit.png )
523371

>>522085
GO FASTER. FUCK THAT PUSSY EARTH WITH YOUR STEEL CHIN, MAKE GRAVITY RUE THE DAY THE DAY IT DECIDED TO FUCK WITH YOU.
>>
No. 523373 ID: 67e689

>>523371
THIS IS THE BEST PLAN.
>>
No. 523401 ID: 5abf82

>>523371
THIS IS THE ONE, TRUE PATH!
>>
No. 523443 ID: 35edd4

>>523371
ALL OF MY VOTES
>>
No. 523449 ID: bf54a8

yeah...no. while funny it would probably result in a bloody pancake.
>>
No. 523454 ID: c45f2f
File 137348798546.png - (173.44KB , 424x392 , gtg fast.png )
523454

Oh no, that last plan is much too risky...
>>
No. 523455 ID: c45f2f
File 137348803009.png - (322.45KB , 960x768 , oh hey.png )
523455

Oh hey it works.
>>
No. 523457 ID: bcdce8

get up, strike cool action pose, survey surroundings.
>>
No. 523510 ID: 5869f6

Woohoo!
You've killed a monster and escaped danger!
Pretty brave of you!
And you didn't die, that's a plus!
>>
No. 523516 ID: c45f2f
File 137349712851.png - (691.28KB , 976x784 , urf.png )
523516

>>
No. 523517 ID: c45f2f
File 137349715722.png - (180.40KB , 604x504 , roll1.png )
523517

>>
No. 523520 ID: c45f2f
File 137349761119.png - (208.68KB , 918x746 , fall1.png )
523520

>>
No. 523521 ID: c45f2f
File 137349764253.png - (214.97KB , 912x760 , 1fall1.png )
523521

>>
No. 523522 ID: c45f2f
File 137349766859.png - (217.40KB , 904x782 , 2fall1.png )
523522

>>
No. 523523 ID: c45f2f
File 137349768568.png - (229.62KB , 908x764 , 3fall1.png )
523523

>>
No. 523524 ID: c45f2f
File 137349771489.png - (215.23KB , 912x766 , 4fall1.png )
523524

>>
No. 523525 ID: c45f2f
File 137349774484.png - (207.17KB , 852x742 , 5fall1.png )
523525

>>523457
>>
No. 523527 ID: f5680f

>>523525
Yes! You are alive! Alright, wanna try getting back to the building and going in the entrance to find out what the hell's going on with it?

It's that, or try to find civilization elsewhere.
>>
No. 523528 ID: c45f2f
File 137349797289.png - (123.47KB , 896x704 , gah.png )
523528

>>523510
Huh yeah that was pretty awesome, wasn't it?

-100 SCARED-O-POINTS
+25 EXP
+20 CONFIDENCE POINTS

>SCARED-O-METER IS NOW AT 0 POINTS, HARRY FEELS LIKE HE CAN DO ANYTHING
>>
No. 523531 ID: c45f2f
File 137349819108.png - (110.68KB , 704x640 , cap.png )
523531

>>523527
And be captured again? No thanks...

+10 SCARED-O-POINTS, NICE GOING
>>
No. 523533 ID: f5680f

>>523531
Well alright, you got any wilderness survival skills? Or did you see any roads or towns while you were falling?
>>
No. 523546 ID: ea4b0b
File 137350035772.png - (88.32KB , 800x600 , BURN THE IMPURE.png )
523546

>>523531
>longterm goal acquired: GET A FUCKING CHAINSAW, SO TO CUT EVERYONE WHO STANDS IN YOUR WAY TO RIBBONS.
>>
No. 523561 ID: 9ddf68

well either try and find a road or something to get toward civilization or just try and live off the land.
>>
No. 523562 ID: 5abf82

BOO!
>>
No. 523575 ID: c23ab0

Eh, civilization is overrated. Why don't you go find some grass seeds instead!
>>
No. 523589 ID: 35edd4

>>523575
This sounds like a good plan.
>>
No. 533885 ID: 99eeaa
File 137634401167.png - (241.56KB , 579x545 , 32.png )
533885

>>523533
>>523561

You didn't see any town or road when you where falling.
>>
No. 533890 ID: 99eeaa
File 137634419758.png - (238.32KB , 567x529 , 33.png )
533890

>>523546
You aren't strong enough for that...

And you don't have any survival skills that you know of, maybe you can sleep in a tree if you don't find anyone soon.
>>
No. 533891 ID: 99eeaa
File 137634424027.png - (266.67KB , 615x507 , 34.png )
533891

>>523562
!
>>
No. 533892 ID: 99eeaa
File 137634433833.png - (795B , 508x450 , black oyr.png )
533892

Harry has blacked out.

>...Input command
>>
No. 533893 ID: 9ddf68

wake up
>>
No. 533909 ID: 3e4b6e

Snuggle the nearest object in your sleep
>>
No. 533911 ID: 5869f6

Hey, c'mon, get up now!
Don't worry, you can do it!
Can you feel anything?
Don't give up!
>>
No. 533954 ID: c23ab0

Smell.
>>
No. 533958 ID: 5abf82

Wake up, and don't freak out if you open your eyes to a ghost in your face, or something. Because that's probably going to happen.
>>
No. 534035 ID: e1609c
File 137638214147.png - (117.12KB , 800x600 , FIST.png )
534035

>>533892
PUNCH THE GHOST.
>>
No. 539947 ID: 0a3b00
File 137869929988.png - (220.96KB , 644x468 , 35.png )
539947

>>533909
>>533893
>>533958
I wake up, the first thing I see is foliage from this tree. My whole body aches unpleasantly, I feel as though a car has hit me...
>>
No. 539948 ID: 0a3b00
File 137869933170.png - (195.33KB , 434x456 , 36.png )
539948

>>533954
I sniff around but there's only the smell of water and wet ground.
>>
No. 539959 ID: c23ab0

Check self for damages.
>>
No. 540005 ID: 2d638b

well you're not dead so there's that.

check your surroundings.
>>
No. 540018 ID: e1609c

>>539948
Marvel at sudden art change
>>
No. 540023 ID: 279f18

Become aware of lack of genitals.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason