[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 136841621415.png - (8.85KB , 650x650 , kingdom1.png )
510183 No. 510183 ID: 4e4163

Yes... finally!
Expand all images
>>
No. 510184 ID: 4e4163
File 136841622756.png - (10.52KB , 650x650 , kingdom2.png )
510184

This is the place. The place at which to finally build my kingdom. I will be the greatest king and lead my people with a strong, yet firm, soft, and moisturized hand. I will crush those who threaten our peace with said soft, lovely hand in fist-form.
>>
No. 510185 ID: 4e4163
File 136841624187.png - (14.93KB , 650x650 , kingdom3.png )
510185

Now I must build my kingdom. What makes a kingdom a kingdom? I have a monarch (me), what else do I need?

"...daddy? What's wrong with that man?"
"Just keep walking, son."

>>
No. 510187 ID: befc95

>>510185

You need subjects. Grab that child and claim him as your royal Paige boy.
>>
No. 510188 ID: 273856

You need HUGE TRACTS OF LAND, peasantry to farm said land, knights to keep the peasantry in order, and a big ol' castle to sit in and not pay attention to any of those people!
>>
No. 510189 ID: f2c20c

>>510185
Alright, let's get some legos.
>>
No. 510191 ID: dcd676

Subjects! You require subjects! How many potential candidates for serving under your rule can you see around you?
>>
No. 510195 ID: d6ef5d

Monarchs need minions!

You also need power. People don't obey monarchs without some might to back them up. Be it military, political, economic, you need some way to through your weight around.
>>
No. 510202 ID: 4e4163
File 136841765356.png - (11.25KB , 750x650 , kingdom4.png )
510202

>Legos
Such things are banned! Their very use is considered a war crime! I have seen strong men brought to tears by the pain inflicted by the dreaded lego brick.

>You need HUGE TRACTS OF LAND, peasantry to farm said land, knights to keep the peasantry in order, and a big ol' castle to sit in and not pay attention to any of those people!

Yes, yes, in good time. First...

>You need subjects. Grab that child and claim him as your royal Paige boy.

"YOUNG CHILD! Come, join the great kingdom of... uh..."
[small]"Ignore him, Johnny."
"But dad--"
"IGNORE HIM."

The simple man does not know GREATNESS AND OPPORTUNITY when he sees it.
>>
No. 510203 ID: 4e4163
File 136841766830.png - (18.33KB , 650x650 , kingdom5.png )
510203

>Subjects! You require subjects! How many potential candidates for serving under your rule can you see around you?
Hmmm...
>>
No. 510204 ID: 51e9d1

Hey, I hear it's easier to get kids to join your cause if you have a van with 'candy' or 'ice cream' written on the side.
>>
No. 510206 ID: befc95

>>510203

Tell the children they are on your land, make sure they see the crown. Tel them of exciting new opportunities in the kingdom
>>
No. 510208 ID: 9ddf68

get yourself some riches so you can hire knights which then can get you land and with land comes peasants, and with them comes taxes so you can gain more riches to gather more knights to get more land and so on and so forth until you have the mightiest and grandest kingdom of all time.
>>
No. 510209 ID: dcd676

>>510206
This, but also make sure they aren't made aware of the backbreaking labor they'll have to endure. At least to start with.
>>
No. 510211 ID: d6ef5d

Children make poor minions. They are disobedient, whiny, crumble faster when overworked or lacking in food or sleep, and, as the children's crusade proved, a terrible basis for a military force.
>>
No. 510213 ID: 935792

>>510211
But, They are cheap!
>>
No. 510214 ID: 273856

On the other hand, small children are prone to serving those who tower over them on the mightiest of summits! Like that metal bar cage thing there!
>>
No. 510215 ID: 935792

YESSSS Stand atop the cage. Stand tall, your royal lineage demands it!~
>>
No. 510224 ID: 4e4163
File 136841953169.png - (12.51KB , 650x650 , kingdom6.png )
510224

>Hey, I hear it's easier to get kids to join your cause if you have a van with 'candy' or 'ice cream' written on the side.
No! The constable isn't going to take me back again. Never.

>Tell the children they are on your land, make sure they see the crown. Tel them of exciting new opportunities in the kingdom
> This, but also make sure they aren't made aware of the backbreaking labor they'll have to endure. At least to start with.

"SMALL CHILDREN! You are on the land of THE GREATEST KING THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, KING OF THE GREATEST KINGDOM THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!"

That got their attention. I think. Kinda hard to tell, they've all got blank faces.

"AND YOU! YOU, SMALL CHILDREN! You can be a part of this great kingdom! If you join me, you will go down in history!"

Still blank faces. I don't think I'm getting to the lads! Maybe if...
>>
No. 510225 ID: 4e4163
File 136841954794.png - (12.18KB , 650x650 , kingdom7.png )
510225

"And my kingdom will have NO HOMEWORK! OR PARENTS! THAT'S WHAT YOU CHILDREN WANT, RIGHT?"

And now they're cheering or something! I think they're my subjects now! Hahah, kids.

"Now! Go forth and... uh..."

...I hadn't planned this far.
>>
No. 510227 ID: 935792

>>510225
We need a suitable citadel for our rule, We need them to gather the materials and construct it.
>>
No. 510228 ID: dcd676

Equip them with hatchets befitting their small stature, and set them to work clearing the trees to make room for the beginnings of your glorious kingdom.
>>
No. 510229 ID: 273856

Start digging out a proper dungeon to throw would-be usurpers into. There's shovels right over there and everything. Maybe get some weapons for defense. Do any of these kids know how to work a forge?
>>
No. 510232 ID: dc4a44

Dig a moat. All castles need a moat
>>
No. 510234 ID: 4e4163
File 136842098005.png - (11.29KB , 650x650 , kingdom8.png )
510234

>Equip them with hatchets befitting their small stature, and set them to work clearing the trees to make room for the beginnings of your glorious kingdom.

Sadly, I cannot own hatchets by the law of the ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT! They claim I am a "felon" and "mentally unfit"! Hah!

>We need a suitable citadel for our rule, We need them to gather the materials and construct it.
"YOU THREE! GO GET ROCKS! AND STICKS! WE WILL BUILD A FORTRESS!"
>>
No. 510235 ID: 4e4163
File 136842099667.png - (10.10KB , 650x650 , kingdom9.png )
510235

>Start digging out a proper dungeon to throw would-be usurpers into. There's shovels right over there and everything.
"TAKE THOSE SHOVELS AND REMOVE THE SAND FROM YONDER BOX!"
>>
No. 510236 ID: 4e4163
File 136842101351.png - (13.48KB , 650x650 , kingdom10.png )
510236

>Maybe get some weapons for defense. Do any of these kids know how to work a forge?
"ARE ANY OF YOU BLACKSMITHS?"
"n-no mister"
Damn.
>>
No. 510237 ID: d6ef5d

>>510236
Quickly! Behind you! You need to prepare to repel invaders!
>>
No. 510239 ID: 50fe21

>>510236

Tell him you are playing make-believe.
>>
No. 510240 ID: dcd676

A shovel can be a weapon in the most desperate of times. Fetch one of them to ensure your own safety while your peons continue their work.
>>
No. 510241 ID: 935792

An agent of the Illegitimate Government, Perhaps he may be of use...With him as a captive we might have some leverage against them!
>>
No. 510242 ID: 273856

See? There go those peasants. Getting all unruly. This is exactly why you need those knights and moats and dungeons and such.

If he really gives you trouble and starts going on about the government though, this might be one of those things that can be smoothed over with a marriage. Do you have any daughters lying about yet?
>>
No. 510243 ID: 935792

Let us treat him diplomatically at first. Invite him in for tea in THE CAGE. Then, when his guard is down we give the order to attack and take him prisoner! We shall bind him and leave him under guard while we gather the supplies from his vehicle!
>>
No. 510247 ID: 4e4163
File 136842304905.png - (10.91KB , 650x650 , kingdom11.png )
510247

"I'm tellin' ya, Dan, it's not worth the trouble! It's just that crazy guy again!"
"Look, I'll just tell him to leave, like last time. I don't feel like arresting him again--"
>>
No. 510250 ID: 4e4163
File 136842310084.png - (11.99KB , 650x650 , kingdom12.png )
510250

paf

>A shovel can be a weapon in the most desperate of times.
>With him as a captive we might have some leverage against them!
>>
No. 510251 ID: 4e4163
File 136842311719.png - (14.13KB , 650x650 , kingdom13.png )
510251

>this might be one of those things that can be smoothed over with a marriage. Do you have any daughters lying about yet?
>Let us treat him diplomatically at first. Invite him in for tea in THE CAGE.

"...This was all a misunderstanding, my good sir! Please, won't you--"
"Look, Daniel. I've had a long day and I don't want to file a bunch of paperwork about how I beat some crazy's ass in the middle of a public park. Just clear out and we can all go home."
>>
No. 510252 ID: d6ef5d

NEVER! I will not surrender my kingdom to your tyranny!
>>
No. 510253 ID: 935792

Hmmm, we must use our superior intelect and political savvy to win this day. He appears to have superior defenses and firepower, we have one choice. Kick him in the balls and flee with our most trusted subjects!
>>
No. 510256 ID: 935792

>>510253
Perhaps a more remote area such as the wilderness may serve us better, we can expand once we have attained a foothold in the area.
>>
No. 510257 ID: dcd676

Place a blow on the uncouth lawman's throat with the side of the shovel. He just threatened you violence or forfeiting your kingdom, so take the initiative.
>>
No. 510261 ID: bf54a8

call forth your minions to strike him down!
>>
No. 510279 ID: 35edd4

Demand to know what law you've violated
>>
No. 510305 ID: 37aa84

Well your kingdom is now in need of defending. Knight a few of the larger children and call them to your aid.
>>
No. 510333 ID: 01745c

...how sharp is your crown?
>>
No. 510340 ID: f2c20c

>>510251
...fine.

Storm off in a huff.
>>
No. 510374 ID: 273856

Wait wait wait. Go home? That's it! You've been going about this king business all wrong! You don't just FOUND a Kingdom, you inherit it from your father! Clearly the thing to do is go to where your father works and start ordering all those people around. It's so simple!
>>
No. 510514 ID: 98f4aa

Steal his hat and car!
>>
No. 512819 ID: 52c28e
File 136962844723.png - (9.57KB , 650x650 , kingdom14.png )
512819

>Kick him in the balls and flee with our most trusted subjects!

WHAP
"GGRRHGHHFUCK"

"RUN, MY SUBJECTS! RETREAT INTO THE WOODS!"
>>
No. 512820 ID: 52c28e
File 136962846780.png - (10.43KB , 650x650 , kingdom15.png )
512820

"Jesus, Danny, are you okay?"
"nfffffffucking GET BACKUP. SWAT, HELICOPTERS, EVERYTHING."
>>
No. 512821 ID: 52c28e
File 136962849963.png - (16.61KB , 650x650 , kingdom16.png )
512821

We have lost the battle, but we are not broken! We must regroup, and begin building fortifications. We have found the subjects with rocks, and they have enough to build ONE STRUCTURE. But where? To the EAST and SOUTH are UNEXPLORED TERRITORY, but I am afraid of my subjects' ability for travel! Thankfully all of the trees are very dense.
>>
No. 512841 ID: 161ed6

>>512821
Flee eastward, our destiny lies in the safety of the woods, but if we are to survive we must be near enough to civilization to benefit from it.

We must hasten to construct our stronghold where it shall not be found. Camoflage is vital. Once we are situated we may consider sending raiding parties to liberate sugary foodstuffs from the local peasant population.
>>
No. 512854 ID: cf49fc

>>512841
Our new Carthage shall reign supreme over this pitiful realm! East will bring profit and plunder, hence our palace should be there!
>>
No. 512855 ID: 19b3c3

Head into the east. We must find a suitable location to construct our citadel.
>>
No. 512889 ID: 014538

go both south and east at the same time. that way, your victory will be assured.
>>
No. 515821 ID: 52c28e
File 137083758675.png - (18.34KB , 800x650 , kingdom17.png )
515821

To the southeast, then! Into the deep, unexplored wilderness. The largest trees I've ever seen cast deep, cool shadows on teh ground. Here, I will find a suitable place for my kingdom!

"...m-mom told me to never go this far into the park..."

"Quiet, you."

Now what should I search for? What's the most suitable location to build my GRAND CASTLE?
>>
No. 515830 ID: 2baea8

Instruct the subjects to keep watch for pursuers from the ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT. A fort within one of the large trees would be ideal, as we will have greater awareness, while being hidden and removed from ground-bound threats.

Attempt to call the woodland creatures to your aid, as the rightful ruler of these woods!
>>
No. 515884 ID: 19b3c3

>What's the most suitable location to build my GRAND CASTLE?
Looming high atop a natural rock formation, obscured and protected by the trees that surround it?
>>
No. 515901 ID: 3bb45f

real men face the unknown with courage!

>>515884

this seems smart. pick a defensible height and have your loyal followers clear out them trees.
>>
No. 515907 ID: 35edd4

>>515830
Don't damage the trees, that might make the woodland creatures resentful.
>>
No. 515915 ID: 2d9be8

Some of these trees have hollows! Natural citadels, to serve as the keep of your castle! Camouflage too!
>>
No. 516173 ID: c15bbc

Yes, take advantage of the natural height and strength of the very trees themselves! Your kingdom shall be as that of the elves of the days of yore!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason