[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 491171)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 136028355509.png - (38.28KB , 800x800 , hajime quest cover page.png )
491171 No. 491171 ID: 03c728

Expand all images
>>
No. 491184 ID: 997ce7

What

So is this the start of a quest or what? Because it looks promising so far.
>>
No. 491187 ID: 18aab3
File 136028702807.png - (37.05KB , 800x800 , HajimeQuest page1.png )
491187

Oh god, my head hurts so bad. What time is it? It sounds so quiet outside, is school over? Where even am I? Wait...is this the boy's bathroom? I think I remember getting my head smashed against that wall, but that's about it, why were those guys mad at me? Ugh whatever, I guess I'll just need to get up and figure out what to do from here.
>>
No. 491189 ID: bf54a8

feel yourself over carefully to check for any sore spots.
>>
No. 491191 ID: 389f2b

was it bullies? or just some angry jock men or something?

get up and check yourself out for any serious injuries, and make sure no personal possessions you particularly like have been taken, if you remember having any on you at the time
>>
No. 491210 ID: 18aab3
File 136029041243.png - (26.96KB , 800x800 , HajimeQuest page 2.png )
491210

>>491191

I don't remember who they were, I remember there were two of them though. Well anyways, I stood up now and nothing seems to be hurting too bad, other than my head.

Personal possessions? Well, my school books are gone for one thing, but...I don't think I had anything on me of real value...unless that photo of my room I had to bring into class counts as anything important?
>>
No. 491211 ID: 3c78ed

Why'd you need to bring it into class? Do people harass you that way often?
>>
No. 491212 ID: 997ce7

>>491210
They may attempt to scan and edit that picture. Knowing typical jock humor, it will involve bizarre sexual acts and a naked male who vaguely looks like you, or more likely a naked male with your head poorly shopped on.
>>
No. 491213 ID: 389f2b

be careful you dont have a concussion or anything!

hmm..that doesnt sound too bad, unless your schoolwork were in the bag

is it often shit like this happens?

anyhow, exit bathroom and try to figure out what time it is, and if you need to be anywhere!
>>
No. 491214 ID: 18aab3
File 136029152419.png - (24.00KB , 800x800 , page 3.png )
491214

>>491211

Oh it was just for a project, nothing that important.

Typically, hardly anyone even talks to me. I don't have many friends, but not many enemies either, these two were, just really strange, at least what I remember of them.
>>
No. 491217 ID: 389f2b

that does appear very strange
hmmm

were you able to present the project before the picture was taken?

check the trashcan in the restroom to see if they might have dumped any of your things in it
>>
No. 491223 ID: 6b3561

Is that blood in the sink behind you?
>>
No. 491224 ID: bf54a8

is that sink full of blood? with the picture under it?
>>
No. 491227 ID: 18aab3
File 136029268475.png - (24.96KB , 800x800 , hajimequest page 4.png )
491227

>>491213

Well the clock should be right here, but it looks like it's gone now. There is also this strange writing. I can't recognize the handwriting. There are some doors down this hallway, but it is still so quiet, have all the teachers gone home? I'm kind of scared, should I keep going or just go back inside the bathroom? At least I felt kind of safe there...
>>
No. 491238 ID: 389f2b

keep going..see if you can find any more writing on the walls

i really hope it's not some elaborate prank, because the way this is going, it won't be funny on your behalf at all
>>
No. 491239 ID: bf54a8

go back in the bathroom, under the sink is a picture and scissors. picture may be yours.

also the writing appears to be people proclaiming their love for you.
>>
No. 491240 ID: 91c1b3

>>491239
This first.
>>
No. 491245 ID: 18aab3
File 136029438475.png - (25.28KB , 800x800 , HajimeQuest page 5.png )
491245

>>491238

I don't have to keep going to see all this writing. It looks like they want me to go down at hallway over there, I know that leads to the main office and the nurse's office. If I go down there I could maybe find some medicine for this headache. But I still feel like I need to go back to the bathroom, I remember seeing some objects on the floor just before I left, they might be important to get first.
>>
No. 491250 ID: 997ce7

>>491245
The dying boy is you

You will die if you go that way

Go the other way
>>
No. 491260 ID: 18aab3
File 136029585782.png - (33.55KB , 800x800 , hajimequest page 6.png )
491260

>>491250

Yeah, going back to the bathroom seems like the best idea. I need to check out those objects on the ground.

Well, it is my photo, but it looks like the writing is covering almost all of it. I'm not going to pick up the scissors right now, why would I need them? I guess I'll hold onto the picture even if it's covered up by the writing. Who knows, once I get out of here, maybe I can figure out who's writing it is.
>>
No. 491262 ID: bf54a8

it's the only thing REMOTELY like a weapon, and an insane stalker may be after you.
>>
No. 491263 ID: 91c1b3

Take a look at yourself in the mirror before you leave; is that blood around your eyes? Clean up in the not blood sink if you can. (or see if there is anything in the blood sink)
>>
No. 491365 ID: 389f2b
File 136033615417.png - (35.73KB , 1000x1000 , hajimequest page 7 .png )
491365

>>491263

It's not blood, I just have developed that dark color under my eyes because I haven't slept in a few days.

There isn't anything in either of the sinks, really the only thing of any interest in this bathroom were those two things on the floor.

Huh? There's a noise outside...

It's getting closer, should I go check it out or hide out somewhere in here?
>>
No. 491368 ID: bf54a8

get scissors and check.
>>
No. 491374 ID: 389f2b

Ready your weapon and check it out, we wanna figure out what happened exactly and where everyone is
>>
No. 491916 ID: 18aab3
File 136054817093.png - (35.24KB , 800x800 , hajime page 8.png )
491916

>>491374

Well great, I hardly even had time to grab those scissors off the ground. This guy looks kind of weird, but not familiar, so maybe there are really other people here? Maybe he knows something, but he is just standing there staring at me, what am I supposed to do?
>>
No. 491917 ID: beeca1

>>491916
Zombie leper! Kill him.
>>
No. 491921 ID: 378e66

go ask him if he's okay; he looks like he's going to be sick.
>>
No. 491922 ID: 03c728

Smooch his cheek!!!
>>
No. 491926 ID: 18aab3
File 136055026307.png - (32.45KB , 800x800 , hajime quest page 9.png )
491926

>>491921

Dialogue:

Hajime: Um, are you... alright?
?!?!?!: mmm,no,noimreallynot!
>>
No. 491930 ID: 378e66

give the stranger a haircut with your handy scissors.
>>
No. 491931 ID: f922dd

>>491926
Resist thoughts of how surprisingly cute he's for an ill looking guy. Anyway, he's looking at those scissors. Better tuck them away discreetly. Wait, is this the dying boy?
>>
No. 491932 ID: 18aab3
File 136055167866.png - (31.89KB , 800x800 , hajime quest page 10.png )
491932

>>491922

Something is telling me that is REALLY not a good idea right now.
>>
No. 491933 ID: bf54a8

lead him to a toilet to barf in.
>>
No. 491935 ID: 378e66

Pet his head and tell him it's going to be okay; you'll take him to the nurse's office.
>>
No. 491945 ID: 18aab3
File 136055555293.png - (37.33KB , 800x800 , Hajimequest page 11.png )
491945

>>491935


There is no way I am touching this guy, but I guess I can still ask him if he needs some medicine for...whatever it is he has.

?!?!?!: I'm really sorry! You probably think I'm disgusting...
Hajime: No, its fine...but hey, do you want to go find the nurse's office, to get some medicine? There is probably something there for stomach sickness or whatever it is thats wrong.
?!?!?!: Actually, I just came from there, but I really don't think we should go back.
Hajime: Why not?
?!?!?!: Huh? You mean you really haven't seen them yet?
>>
No. 491973 ID: eaf2f5

No we haven't seen anything since we have been having so much fun playing in this bathroom.
But do tell what are 'they' and why are they stopping us from getting some painkillers from the nurse for our headache.
>>
No. 491996 ID: 2de44c

poopie on his boobies

(ask about the people in the nurses office)
>>
No. 491999 ID: 2de44c

Lay an egg Hajime!
>>
No. 492000 ID: f922dd

Are those bloody fingernails on your hand? And get him to spit out what 'they' are.
>>
No. 492002 ID: 2de44c

Who are these mystery peeps and what connection do they have to you being blacked out
>>
No. 492006 ID: 2de44c
File 136059726295.png - (69.49KB , 1000x1000 , hajime page 12.png )
492006

>>491973

?!?!?!: Primary and Secondary, they've been around here for a long time, but I don't know much about them. Earlier today though they kicked me out of the nurse's office and when I tried to get back in, I don't know what happened, it was all different, it was really freaky, I thought I was going to die...the floor was all weird and...
Hajime: Alright, well, is there anywhere else we could check?
?!?!?!: I guess there are some other rooms around here we could look in, like I said, I've never actually been outside of the nurse's office.

Alright, time to finally leave this bathroom.
>>
No. 492077 ID: 18aab3
File 136063455736.png - (23.84KB , 800x800 , hajime quest page 13.png )
492077

Hajime: Hey, I just realized, I don't think I caught your name.
?!?!?!: Ah well, I don't really think I have one...


Alright, so what should I call this kid?
>>
No. 492085 ID: a3fdc5

call him Pensudavik
>>
No. 492092 ID: 03c728

Byōnin!!!!
>>
No. 492228 ID: eaf2f5

Björk!
>>
No. 492230 ID: 522afb

Nurgle!
>>
No. 492269 ID: bf10af

>>492230
this!
>>
No. 492289 ID: 2de44c

List time:
Emijah
Eissej
Danfle
Kcohs
Evuam
Eillak
Enife
And maybe Avotnas
>>
No. 492315 ID: 18aab3
File 136070553198.png - (12.10KB , 800x800 , Hajime quest page 14.png )
492315

>>492092

Hajime: How about Byounin? Fits you pretty well...
Byounin: Alright...I guess thats fine.
Hajime: Well okay then Byounin, so can you see anything in this room that might be of use?
Byounin: Its dark...is there a light? I can't see anything.
Hajime: I dunno, I could always go in and check, if there is one, it should be pretty close to the door.


Yeah, okay, well this room is pretty freaky, but there is always the possibility that something of use could be in there. I mean, it isn't like I'm scared of the dark or anything, going in and finding the light switch should be no big deal, right?
>>
No. 492349 ID: 2de44c

Wrong, very big deal, you're probably gonna have some weird head trip and flip out/black out before you manage to find it. Be careful
>>
No. 492356 ID: 18aab3
File 136072088085.png - (19.69KB , 800x800 , Hajimequest page 15.png )
492356

>>492349

I doubt it, I'm starting to gain my vision in here anyways, I still can't make out any kind of light switch though. Huh? Is Byounin trying to tell me something? I can't make it out, but if that kid wants to talk to me while I'm all the way in here he's going to have to raise his voice.
>>
No. 492357 ID: f922dd

>>492356

It's looking kinda creepy in there. I suggest you leave and look into other rooms instead.
>>
No. 492363 ID: 18aab3
File 136072176359.png - (15.00KB , 800x800 , Hajime Quest page 16.png )
492363

>>492357

I don't see what is so scary about a dark room, I mean honestly it isn't that big of a deal. Besides I think I see something-

Byounin: HAJIME! HAJIME PLEASE COME BACK THIS WAY! RIGHT NOW!
>>
No. 492365 ID: 4f5fb6

Welp. Try to leave.
>>
No. 492366 ID: f922dd

>>492363
Stomp on whatever's got your leg, and listen to Byounin
>>
No. 492397 ID: eaf2f5

Scream like a scared school girl and run for the door.
>>
No. 492447 ID: 8ebb5c

Told you so
>>
No. 492452 ID: 2de44c

poop on it
>>
No. 492525 ID: 18aab3
File 136079351331.png - (29.09KB , 800x800 , Hajime Quest page 17.png )
492525

>>492365

I can't move.


Byounin: HAJIME, HOLD ON, I'M GOING TO TRY TO RUN IN OKAY?
>>
No. 492528 ID: 8ebb5c

Alright you obviously can't see it, but there's tentacles grabbing you. Your friend is gonna try and run in, just don't die while we figure something out
>>
No. 492541 ID: 18aab3
File 136079595382.png - (30.27KB , 800x800 , Hajime Quest page 18.png )
492541

>>492528

Hajime: T-Tentacles? What? In a classroom?
Byounin: Hajime I don't think this is a classroom, we really need to get out of here, come on...
Hajime: Hey! It still has my arm, don't pull so hard! Help me get it off!
Byounin: Hajime come on! I'm not kidding!
Hajime: I JUST TOLD YOU THAT IT STILL HAS MY ARM! GET IT OFF AND THEN WE CAN GO!
Byounin: We don't have time, just come on!
Hajime: STOP PULLING ME, THIS THING IS GETTING A TIGHTER GRIP!
>>
No. 492542 ID: 76b151

Please tell me you have those scissors... stab that thing!
>>
No. 492546 ID: 18aab3
File 136079727020.png - (37.15KB , 800x800 , Hajime Quest page 19.png )
492546

>>492542

Too late....
>>
No. 492548 ID: 5d98c3

>>492546
Guess you should have listened when all your compatriots said "YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE DARK MURDER ROOM." Well, I've seen enough of BiteQuest's drawings to know where THIS is going.
>>
No. 492554 ID: 8ebb5c

Welp
>>
No. 492565 ID: 5aa752

>>492548
Oh, this is BiteQuest?

Hoh hoh hoh!
>>
No. 492570 ID: 18aab3
File 136080324123.png - (35.98KB , 800x800 , HajimeQuest page 20.png )
492570

Primary: Ah! Hajime! Hajime are you alright?!
>>
No. 492572 ID: c02159

does he fuckign look alright to you
>>
No. 492574 ID: 5aa752

>>492570
Jesus fucking Christ! Rip off a strip of your clothing and make a tourniquet for your arm!
>>
No. 492575 ID: 8ebb5c

Explain to him there arm MONSTERS and they RIPPED YOUR ARM OFF so next time DON'T SEVER ANY OF MY LIMBS and get me a TOURNIQUET
>>
No. 492586 ID: bf54a8

turn around
>>
No. 492591 ID: 5d98c3

>>492570
Oh, what a shame. It was your right arm too! Oh well. Might want to find a belt and avoid dark places. Don't worry! You'll get a nice new Robot arm! Isn't that nice?
>>
No. 492596 ID: 18aab3
File 136080895249.png - (60.27KB , 800x800 , Page 21.png )
492596

>>492586

Well, turning around may have just made things worse. These guys are pretty familiar, it isn't like I could forget them. These are the two the knocked me out. They still look just as freaky as I remember them. I didn't know there names until now though.

Primary: Hajime! Your arm is gone!
Hajime: N-No kidding?
Secondary: You don't sound too good Hajime
Hajime: Shut up! You two did this to me! Knocking me out and bringing me here! I-Is every room like this?!
Primary: No, just this one!
>>
No. 492597 ID: beeca1

>>492596
So... any reason not to murder them?
>>
No. 492620 ID: 8ebb5c

Can they fix your arm?
>>
No. 492625 ID: f2c20c

>>492596
Fuck, get some pressure on that arm! You can't let yourself bleed out!

Also get to the damn nurse's office or whatever.
>>
No. 492626 ID: 5d98c3

>>492597
Kill them~! Then, find a window, and a blunt instrument, possibly the skulls of your former friends! Then leave and seek medical assistance!
>>
No. 492913 ID: 18aab3
File 136088093417.png - (21.75KB , 800x800 , page 22.png )
492913

>>492597

Well besides having dropped those scissors before leaving the bathroom, these guys also just mentioned that they knew this room was the only room like this, so maybe they actually know their way around this place? They could be of use, even if they are annoying.

>>492625

Byounin said the Nurse's office was pretty scary after he left and went back, I'm not going to go anywhere near another place that is said to be creepy or weird or anything like that. I do need to do something about this arm and quick though.

>>492626

I'm not that metal to break a window with the head of some guy I just killed. Plus, the only window I saw was completely white, it looked like it was only there for decoration, there was obviously a wall on the other side of it, or something.

>>492620

I could ask them? They may be weird but if they were honest when they wrote how much they loved me all over the walls then maybe they can figure out some way.
>>
No. 492921 ID: 5d98c3

>>492913
Oh just tourniquet your arm and kill them. They sent you here, they deserve it. Don't bullshit about this, it's not just that they stranded you in this hell hole, they are directly responsible for your arm being ripped off. Unless one of them pulls out a new, magical arm that shoots lasers and grants everlasting health, fuck these lads. Any "help" they can provide will just make things worse.

Kill them and help the sick one to escape before you die of blood loss. Also, you're in shock. You'll fall over in about a minute, then die unless you remain conscious and staunch what bleeding there is.
>>
No. 492925 ID: 18aab3
File 136088413480.png - (47.87KB , 800x800 , Hajime Quest page 23.png )
492925

Hajime: I need to know right now if you two can do anything about this.
Primary: About what?
Hajime: MY ARM, WHAT ELSE?!
Secondary: Yeah, we can get you a new one if you would like?
Hajime: Okay, well can you get me one NOW?
Primary: You don't really think we can pull one out of thin air do you? We have to get it from someone else!
Hajime: W-What...?
Secondary: What about his friend, the sick boy?
Primary: Ew! No, he is too gross, we have to find a nice arm for Hajime! Alright Hajime we'll be back soon, ah, Hajime?
>>
No. 492931 ID: 18aab3
File 136088773320.png - (42.04KB , 800x800 , Page 24.png )
492931

Primary: He wasn't even listening!
Byounin: Well of course he wasn't! He just had his arm ripped off! While you two were talking about what you were going to do, I had to actually do something!
Secondary: Yeah but what you did is only temporary, we are going to do something for Hajime that is better than anything you could do.
Primary: Don't wander off too far, we'll be back soon!

Byounin: D-Do you think they're gone?
Hajime: I think so, hey, what you did just now, with your shirt, are you sure that is the right way to stop the bleeding?
Byounin: I don't know...but if they are honest about finding you an arm I guess we won't have to wait for long?
Hajime: I don't really trust them though, besides, how can you just get someone a new arm?!
Byounin: I don't know that either. Hey, we should probably go somewhere else too, I don't want the lights in here to turn off again.
Hajime: You're right, but where should we go?
>>
No. 492970 ID: 8ebb5c

Well, where can we go? The nurse's room is not an option, and I doubt we can go back for the scissors. Is there a gym, or somewhere with like potential weapons and stuff? That may have been the only squid room but I'd feel a lot safer with a heavy piece of metal in my hand, you might too
>>
No. 492981 ID: 5d98c3

>>492931
You need to kill your evil friends, Hajime. They're going to hurt your real friend. Also, they're out somewhere, dismembering some innocent person. They're unholy and evil, find a long thing piece of metal. That's about the only thing you can wield one handed that could injure someone in your current state, unless this crazy place has guns or explosives lying around.
>>
No. 492987 ID: 8ebb5c

I think we outta calm down on the killing Jazz. I doubt Hajime could muster up the guts or the strength in his current condition, and they seem very nice, if unintentionally chaotic and a little whacked out
>>
No. 493020 ID: 5d98c3

>>492987
They're going to rip off some poor guy's arm and give it to you as a present. The only way they can be called "nice", is by the standard of Lovecraftian Elder Beings. Oh well. Best go find a crowbar or a small thermonuclear device, best bet of escaping this hell hole.
>>
No. 493030 ID: beeca1

Ask for their arms. All four of them fused to your stump.
>>
No. 493031 ID: 5d98c3

>>493030
Please don't.
>>
No. 493549 ID: 18aab3
File 136104814199.png - (17.66KB , 800x800 , page 25.png )
493549

>>492970

The closet place is this hallway, there isn't any writing here, although all the arrows directed us this way. To the left there are two science rooms, and to the right there is the teacher's lounge. Which one should we go in first?
>>
No. 493550 ID: 5d98c3

>>493549
Get all the science. See if you can find some Sodium or high molarity acid to get through locks.
>>
No. 493608 ID: eaf2f5

Kick open the first science room door and barge in.
>>
No. 493665 ID: 8ebb5c

Don't teacher's lounges usually have snacks and water? I bet you're hungry, and you need to sit down and relax, and replenish your fluids after loosing all that blood
>>
No. 493851 ID: 18aab3
File 136113781033.png - (32.22KB , 800x800 , page 26.png )
493851

>>493550

The first science room door seems to be locked.

>>493665

Byounin says the teacher's lounge is unlocked though, and there is always the possibility of a key to the science room being in there as well as food. The lights are on in there too.

Should we go into the teacher's lounge?
>>
No. 493879 ID: 8ebb5c

Teacher's lounge!
>>
No. 494159 ID: 18aab3
File 136121841396.png - (24.02KB , 800x800 , page 27 hajime quest.png )
494159

>>493879

As soon as we enter the teacher's lounge Byounin goes off to explore the right side of it, over there there is a counter with a coffee maker and a small fridge with some water in it. There isn't much else though, so I look on the right side.

There is an old TV and next to it there is a DVD and what looks like a key. It looks like there was a clock in here too at some point but just like the other one it has been taken off the wall. There is also a spilled cup of coffee on the floor next to one of the couches.

What should I take a closer look at first?
>>
No. 494200 ID: eaf2f5

Touch the spilled coffee to see if its still warm, could be recently made and spilled. Then get the key and look at the DVD
>>
No. 494311 ID: a3fdc5

Examine the wall where the clock once was and begin investigating the disappearing clocks. something fishy is going on.
>>
No. 494453 ID: 8ebb5c

See if coffie's warm, take the key, drink some water and watch the DvD
>>
No. 496015 ID: 17a59e

I agree with taking the key and watching the DVD.

Also check under the settees, check the cupboard/television stand and behind the painting.
>>
No. 496053 ID: 18aab3
File 136183390433.png - (39.12KB , 800x800 , hajimequest page 28.png )
496053

>>494453

The coffee is almost ice cold, so I'm guessing no one has been here for a while.

It looks like Byounin is about to start playing the DVD, I better hurry over there and check it out, who knows, it might explain some things.
>>
No. 496095 ID: f2c20c

>>496053
Sure, let's check it out.
>>
No. 496335 ID: 2de44c

Cut-scene time! Also, check under the cushions and stuff for goodies when you can, who know's what falls between the couch cushions in a strange hell dimension
>>
No. 497278 ID: 389f2b

yeah go see whats happening on the tv!!
>>
No. 498302 ID: 18aab3
File 136259434921.png - (32.22KB , 800x800 , hajimequest page 29 .png )
498302

The video starts up, so far nothing strange has happened. The two boys on the video aren't even saying anything that important. While the video keeps running, I get up to pick the key off the table, if something does go wrong, I don't want to have to come back in here later to get it.
>>
No. 498596 ID: 2c322d

>>498302
don't they sort of look like primary and secondary? quit what you're doing for a second and pay attention, this could explain some things.
>>
No. 498607 ID: 2de44c

>>498302

yeah, keep paying attention-listen for any tidbits that define something important about them

ask byounin if he thinks they look like primary and secondary

also thought could there be a tertiary??? consider for a moment any connection between byounin and p&s
>>
No. 501844 ID: a3fdc5

keep listening to the video, there might be some useful information.
>>
No. 502544 ID: bfcae7

Huh. I just noticed that Hajime, Prime and sec shared similar uniform styles. How odd. I wonder how these young men are related to your school.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason